Speaker 1: London. Right now, In every big city in America, there's a feast, an Italian based feast, a Catholic based feast. In New York it's going to be the Feast of San Gennaro, but in other cities it's other feasts. But it's it's all celebrating saints. But it's really an excuse to eat canoli's. That's it's and sausage and pepper sandwiches. Right now, I'm eating a canoli, Dave.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of jealous right now.
Speaker 1: And and you'd be right to be jealous, because an Italian feast, canoli is one of the finest foods in the world.
Speaker 2: You know, I work with an Italian guy pretty closely in my daytime job. Yeah, and he's never invited me for dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, how long have you worked with them?
Speaker 2: A year?
Speaker 1: They'd have to take the vinyl off of the sofa.
Speaker 2: I get that, I get that, and I can appreciate that. But you know, apparently his mum has won the hell of a good cook, and so, yeah, Dad, Yeah, and I'm a little jealous that I've never been invited over for dinner.
Speaker 1: I've worked with a number of gentlemen who happened to be Italian, And at some point they make the mistake of telling me about their mother's lasagna, and I say the following, fine, have her bring in a trade to the radio station, bring the food here, and they do. Because there's such pride about the lasagna. They want to show it off. They just don't want to have to clean up the house, but they'll bring it to the radio station. Try try that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'll see him in the morning about eight hours from now. Yeah, I'm definitely I'm going to hit him up on that. Walter all right.
Speaker 1: Dave Scott our expert on UFOs UAP's Bigfoot conspiracy theories, time travel, metaphysics. Dave Scott hosts a great show that you can hear on YouTube called spaced Out Radio. Every show he's ever done is on YouTube. It's spaced Out Radio. You can hear it whenever you want. He's a terrific entertainer. Dave, do you have updates for us? Do you have information for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a weird story coming out of Antarctica where it involves the United States Air Force. Now, I just was coming across this here a little bit earlier, where one of those giant C seventeen Globe Master aircraft. That's a cargo played for the US Air Force. Beautiful aircraft by the way, It was apparently flying to Antarctica from Australia, and then as it was in the air, it was told the pilots were told to turn around and leave Antarctica alone because of hazardous space activity. Think about that for a second. Is hazardous space activity? I've never heard that before. Now. According to the report, the aircraft took off from Christchurch Airport in Australia. It had a weird call sign called Ice twenty eight, which obviously plays off going to frozen Antarctica, and it was filled with US airmen and women, who apparently do these antarcticnicians pretty often. However, this time, in just under two and a half hours of flight, they were told to turn it jet around and get back onto the ground. Now, many aviation enthusiasts are using you know that it was maybe strong winds may have caused the flight to turn back, But you know what wind really isn't in space, Walter, It really isn't. I mean, yes, it's in our atmosphere. But when somebody says space, I'm not thinking. I'm not thinking blue sky space. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: So apparently the notice here's what the notice said, space activity potentially hazardous to aviation en route to Antarctica. That's it, just a few little words. And it also makes me wonder if you go back in time just a few years ago where Buzz Aldrin and a bunch of dignitaries went down to Antarctic and apparently the legend has it and rumors say that they saw something and it upset Aldrin so much it put him into a health concern where they had to actually get him out of Antarctic and back into the United States so that way they could get them to a hospital. And I don't know, something that doesn't feel right about this report, considering you know, apparently during this whole incident here, there was measures put in place for continued safety and security of aircraft operating around the International Space Station as well. I mean not aircraft, but apparently the International Space Station was was kind of put on notice as well for this space activity. Does that mean UFOs to me, it sounds like it, or maybe some not so happy countries with satellites multiplying in the area could be one of the two, but considering who I am, I much prefer the alien's theory.
Speaker 1: I much prefer the aliens theory too. There's always been great speculation about what's going on in Antarctica. The planes that aren't allowed to fly over it, the helicopter's not allowed to fly over, the fact that we can't go visit and walk through it, that it's completely closed off to the world. And the excuse is the pristine environment protecting the pristine environment. That seems very unusual for a bunch of greedy chairman, parliamentarians presidents. That seems like a very unusual motive.
Speaker 2: Well exactly, and no of fence. I don't really study a lot of Antarctica, but I am getting curious as to what is there? Why are we not allowed to go there? Number one? Number two, Now, granted we are a dirty species that would probably pollute the hell out of the place, but that's for a different time. Aircraft companies are not allowed to fly over the South Pole, even though they're allowed to fly over the North Pole. What's the difference? What are they holding back? What do they not want people to see? You know, I'll throw something stupid out there, Not that I believe, but I'm gonna throw something stupid out there. What if that would actually mean the Earth is flat? I know you hate that topic. I hate it too. I'm a globalist just like you. But what if that was the case. What if there was an alien base on Antarctica that we don't know about? What is the big secret? Why are we not allowed to go there? To me, that is a very very interesting concern.
Speaker 1: Those are separate things. The Earth being flat, Okay, that's just stupid, but we should be able to go there. It has nothing to do with it being flat. But I seem to be the only one who remembers that President Obama made a one day trip to Antarctica. He went there for one day to see something they wanted him to see, and never mention it again. He actually was there and actually left in a Isn't that bizarre?
Speaker 2: It's a big wasteed gas for all the environmentalists. Why wouldn't they be having a heyday on that?
Speaker 1: They should have been having a heyday. What do you think is there?
Speaker 2: I think there is some sort of ancient technology that could be there that's related to alien technology. I don't believe in the whole de b loocked thing of the of the German Nazi Party being there. You know, we know that aircraft have crashed there during World War Two. I think there's a couple of old United States bombers that crash there. But I think there is something unique there, and I think, you know, I can understand. Look, if we want to be pragmatic here for a second. I know you don't like pragmatism, okay, but if we want to go down that road, I can see why they don't want people traveling there because we seem to contaminate anything. Humans are not allowed nice things because we're bad with it. But on the flip side, I don't understand what could be hiding. If I look in my spacious mind of spaced out radio, I am literally looking at the fact that there could be something unique technologically and to me that leads to alien technology. What a better place to hide it than there?
Speaker 1: All right, Dave Scott, do you have an update on Sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Well, we're still breaking down the video of whether or not and I put it on my Facebook page now, Dave Scott, if you want to go check it on out, I know you posted it as well on the video that we brought into it, and I was looking at it in slow motion again today and to me, it looks like a hand that's coming down on our trail camera and to me, I could see a thumb. Maybe it's paradolia. I don't know, but bears have claws. Whatever this was did not have claws on our TRAILCM. There's no scratches on our trail cam from any type of bear clause. So I'm just a little bit curious of what's going on. What I am curious about is going back this next weekend, which I'll be there on Sunday, out of this location to check the trail cameras again to try and figure out what exactly did we capture and did we capture it again, because we put the trail cameras right back in the same place and let's see if things move again. I'm hoping they do because that'll make it more fun.
Speaker 1: Dave Scott spaced out Radio. Now, what's for sale in your merchandise store?
Speaker 2: Well, we got great T shirts, We've got great logos hoodies, including the Walter M. Sterling Flying a UFO T shirt. You look great in that and if you look freshly shaved in that one.
Speaker 1: Too fabulous spaced outradio dot Com slash shop for you to find the Walter Sterling sweatshirt T shirt of me in a UFO in the UFO, Dave Scott, thank you for being on the other side of midnight.