Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 3: Mess with me, baby, you're a gangsta too.
Speaker 1: Oh puch, baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 4: For good warnings, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening Discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the.
Speaker 3: Rodeoshm, Hello and welcome back to this show.
Speaker 2: So first things first, we got a couple of shout outs here. I got an email from one of the listeners that I want to talk about real quick, and then shout out to one of my besties. She's been on the show you know where you love her, Kelly Fitzshisel. She inspired this episode today, So shout out to Kelly. I hope this tickles your taint. Five forty eight in the afternoon, I made myself a little cup of coffee. Mom Life, Mom Life. You know, he tosses in turn sometimes has a rough night, which means I have a rough night. But life goes on right and we are here together. So put a little pep in my step, got myself ready for this episode. I'm feeling good, feeling frisky. So uh, let me pull up the first shout out here she went through the link tree. Okay, right here it is. It's Jennifer. Won't say her last name just for privacy purposes, but she says, I love your podcast. I'm fifty five and find your humor hilarious. My family also has a bit disturbing humor. I have found my way to contact you. First off, I want to join two three seven Do I have to have the Patreon app. What I really want to write to you about was the raising of your child. I agree with everything you are doing and talking about. I slept with my first son for at least the first year. I'm running out of characters, so have to say when my grandson comes over, he sleeps with me and he's seven. Keep it you all right, Jenny from the block. Thank you, Jenny. And I just assume, I guess that anyone who listens to my show probably has a disturbed sense of humor. And that's why we're besties, Okay, because if you get what I'm laying down, there's probably something wrong with you too, and we can just be two weird birds hanging out in the same tree. You know what, I mean, thank you, Jenny. I really appreciate that. You know, you guys, as I have always said, are the reason I keep doing this. So that message just made my day. And it kind of not to regurgitate or whatever regurgitating on the same topic. But she must have felt really deeply about this, just the way I do, or she wouldn't have reached out. There are people who have their dogs in the bed because they get lonely, or they have separation anxiety, or they love their dogs so much they just won't have them in the bed. But they got their baby down the hall in a blackout chamber, no light, no sound, and like they literally do that shit and mk ultra studies blackout session. But they got their dog in the bed with its own little dog blanket, and they're sitting there watching shows together, you and your dog, while your baby is down the hall alone. I mean, I get it, you guys. Everybody's got their own way of doing things. The Ferber method, Okay, that was a Rockefeller backed and funded physician came up with the Cridout method. It's horseshit. Just look into stuff before you just jump right on board with it, you know what I mean? How do you subscribe to Room two three seven Jenny from the block Listen. You don't have to download the Patreon app. You can just googlepatreon dot com slash Cosmic Peach podcast and you can make a reservation that way. But I will say the app is probably more user friendly, So you can download the Patreon app, look for Cosmic Peach Podcast and you can get to Room two three seven that way. If you're feeling frisky, though, click on the more info or whatever it says on Apple or Spotify, and under the description for this episode will be a link for Patreon. All's you gotta do is tap on the link. It'll take you right there, fill out the information, and boom, you checked in. You got the keys to the kingdom Room two three seven. You know, I'm actually learning a lot from my baby. He is very wise, he's very shamanist. Stick this one. And what I will say, just what I've learned this week, or what I'm coming around to learn, is that I would always wait for the other shoe to drop in any situation in my life, like if I got a good job, met somebody started dating them, just random stuff like that, I would always wait for the other shoe to drop, Like, Oh, I have this really good job. I like it, making pretty good money. What is gonna be fucked up about it to make me hate life? There will be something about it that will make me hate life. Or like you meet somebody and you started dating them and you're like, oh my god, I'm attracted to them. They're funny, they take showers, they watch their bee hole, we watch movies together, we do all the what is it about this person that's gonna make me hate life? And I would just wait and eventually something would happen to prove me right. But what I'm learning with my baby is that there are extremely difficult moments, but there is no other shoe that's going to drop. I just enjoy being a mom. I just love it, even the hard stuff, even the being up all night stuff, even the sleep regression stuff, the temper tantrums, whatever, I just love them and I'm enjoying it. And for the first time, I'm maybe in my entire life, there is no other shoe that's dropping. I'm just having a good time over here. Yeah, it's hard to do it alone, and I would prefer not to, but it is what it is, and I'm still enjoying it. I'm just chilling enjoying being a mother, and for the first time in my life, I'm just getting to enjoy something without the caveat of something to ruin it. Like some people just don't enjoy motherhood. I've been told that they see motherhood as a burden, and maybe for them another shoe dropped, But for me, I'm just really enjoying life right now. So that's how your girls doing. But yeah, so thank you Jenny from the block for reaching out. I hope you're able to get signed up to room two three seven. Thank you so much for reaching out out. I love you, I appreciate you, and I'm glad you feel as deeply about the subject as I do. Because we gotta protect our kids out here. And you know, today's episode, we're gonna talk a little bit about that, not about parenting and stuff, but we're gonna talk about the kids. So buckle up, people, it's a be whole episode. Now here, we go for story time or maybe just rant time or whatever you wanna call it. This isn't necessarily a therapy session, but here's this for story time. I refuse, absolutely refuse to pay for ad free on Amazon Prime. I refuse. Even though it's like four dollars more or something like that, I refuse. I'm already giving them an off of my money. I don't need to go give you an extra four to be ad free. But the ads on the fucking Amazon Prime and to be seem to be of the worst variety of ads because they're all pharmaceuticals. I can get down on an ad for like gain detergent, or like a tigpin, or fucking any household thing you know. Sell me a washer and dryer set, I don't care. But the pharmaceutical ads make my skin fucking crawl. And I like to sleep with the TV on at night, so unfortunately, I feel like I'm getting bombarded in my sleep by a bunch of pharmaceutical ads, and it's going right into my subconscious. So that's how they get you. That's how they get you to go ad free. As you're sitting there, maybe like me, thinking, damn, I don't want to be listening to all these horrific fucking pharmaceutical ads in my sleep or even when I'm awake. But get this one. You're never gonna believe it. The Ozimpic ad by the way, it's got justin long in it. And you know, if you've listened to my show for a while, I fucking despise the guy. Just can't stand his face. Nothing about his acting. I actually think he's really funny and pretty talented. It's his fucking face. Can't stand him. He's doing the ozimpic ad. Right, But that's not the one we're talking about today. It was an ad specifically targeted to overweight sleep apnea snoring problem this medication. It was an ad for overweight sleep apnea snoring specifically. Okay, and basically here's the gist, right, are you so fat you try to swallow your own tongue and you sleep because your fucking fat neck turns into a fucking vacuum at night to try to suck any nearby food down your gullet, and oopsie, you got your tongue instead. You choking. You're choking on your tongue with your fat neck and your fat sleep apnea. Don't worry, and also don't try to lose weight. Cod forbid, we lose weight, no no, no, for your fat neck and your vacuum section and your tongue swallow and you sleep apneas we gotta peel for you. Zebediah has got you covered.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what the fuck it was called, but it's always sounds something like that. Zebediah for the overweight sleep apnea sufferers trying to swallow your own tongue in you sleep, don't lose weight. Take Zebediah, Like, come on, guys, Come on, guys. The ozimbic is an overweight problem, right. And now they got weg V and all this stuff, the first golp one approved pill you can take. That's another one I've seen. Now we got Zebediah for your fat neck trying to swallow your own tongue and you sleep. There are some people who have sleep APNA who don't have a weight problem. This ad was not for them. It specifically said for overweight sleep apnea sufferers. What's it, dou Do you ever think about that? What Zebediah do for the overweight sleep apnea sufferer? Was it temporarily shrink your fat neck down just why you're sleeping? Does it make you a tongue skinnier so you don't choke on? It? Is hard? What's Zebediah do for you? Now? And if you're overweight and you have sleep apnea. Hey, it happens, but don't take zebediah. And I eat a lot of spaghetti. Okay, I'm not a beacon of wellness over here. My diet sucks and I have a thyroid issue. So not like I'm the saint of But if you are so overweight you're trying to eat your own body and you sleep, maybe we should start thinking about because I know if it were me and I got to that point, I wouldn't be reaching for the zebediah. Maybe try some probiotics, get you gut right, take a you know we'll break from the sug. But that's all besides the point. I got something else I need to talk to you about. So, ladies, in addition to today's apothecary corner, here's a little all natural remedy hack if you will, just for you, just for you ladies out there, I just learned it. Okay, not feeling so fresh down there. Some might say, do shit, little boric acid, that would be my preference, works every time. Some might say coconut oil. You've really feeling frisky, you might get some Greek yogurt up in that snatch. We've all heard these things, But what about crocodile turds. That's right, that's right, ladies. Around four thousand years ago in ancient Egypt, women were shoving crocodile turds up their vaginas as a form of birth control and to keep things fresh down there. Okay here now, listen, people credit these assholes with building the pyramids. I don't care how ancient the bitches are or how many emerald tablets and shit that they have. It don't take a rocket scientist to understand turds of any kind don't equal freshness. The ladies were shoving crocodile turds up their chee chong. They're not that fucking advanced. I this is why, in my opinion, the Nephelum had to come build their structures and shit, and they were worshiped like gods on earth because they got there and they were like, oh, we got this one in the bag. These retards got their ladies putting crocodile turds up their puss. We can easily dominate here, right, and it would take some fucked up, satanic, dirty spirited beings to steal one impregnate the crocodile turd ladies. Okay, hashtag fallen ones, and they had some shitty hybrid shit turd babies with them. Okay, it's all just sick and twisted and disgusting, and turds don't equal freshness, they might equal birth control. They might have got that one right, because you get within five yards of that thing and whoo, smelling ripe down there, sis smelling ripe. It is kind of six season, isn't it. So this one's pretty simple. And I've already ranted on about the crocodile turns, So today in apothecary cornter we will be looking at marshmallow root soothing cough sir. Now, I know some of you assholes out there are just thinking this is a joke, but you could learn something. Pay attention now. Don't put this on your taint. This is cough's here. This is for the throat, all right, not for the taint. So marshmallow root is a fantastic herb for soothing sore throats and coughs due to its musilagenous properties, mucilagenous mucillogenous properties which help coat and relieve irritation in the respiratory system. So you're gonna get one taple spoon of dried marshmallow root, one cup of water, and one taple spoon of honey. Bring it to a boil. Oh, sorry, bring the water to a boil. Then add your marshmallow roots. Simmer it ten to fifteen strain, add honey for sweetness, and there you go. Badaban bataboo, marshmallow root soothing, cough syrup for the throat, not the taint. And don't you dare put any crocodile turds in your chee chong. Okay, And that is today's apothecary corner. Now, I was sent this little idea here by. As I said at the beginning of this episode, longtime bestie Kelly Fitzshizle. She's been on the show, and you know she's got some apothecary's for your corner if you want to ever hit her up. She's always got a spray or a tincture, or she might even have something you could rub on you taint. Listen, she's got something for everything, turmeric drops. There was a point in time where she and I were both drinking our urin. That's right. I made fun of the crocodile ts, but me and Kelly both were drinking our own urine. So don't do it anymore. And I definitely wouldn't have done it when I was pregnant because that shit was strong potent. I could have fueled my car up with it. But yeah, so there's something for everybody out there. You know, what do you have in your apothecary corner? But so she sent me this, and I thought you guys would think it was interesting. It says, okay, now people are mourning Chuck Norris, who was named in the McMartin Preschool cover up, And it goes da da da da Da Da Da da da da, and then it says, may Chuck Norris rest in hell for eternity with fire and brimstone, and then it has a lovely picture of Chuck Norris doing the butthole sign. Look at that Chuck Norris doing the beehole gesture. I'm sure that's not what it meant back then, but that's what it means now. So I got to digging because I don't necessary I couldn't necessarily remember, and I asked around if Chuck Norris was named in the McMartin Preschool case. Now, I did a whole series with the Pedaphocracy and Uncle Sam Wants Your Children. I did a lot of series for the Cult of Conspiracy, and one of those I mentioned in thorough, thorough detail, the McMartin case. But it's been a couple of years now, and for some reason, my mind was a little wishy washing on whether or not he was named. So it tickled my taint and I just had to cover this topic because it turns out, yes, abs a fucking luteley Chuck Norris. When did that shitthead die? Let me get my facts here. We gotta be getting we gotta be knowing things. When did Chuck Norris die? And why? Actor and martial artist Chuck Norris died Thursday March nineteenth, twenty twenty six, at age eighty six.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He passed away in Hawaii, surrounded by loved ones. The exact cause was not disclosed cause it says sudden medical emergency, but no specific cause was released. Well, he's eighty six. I mean he literally could have just been jerking his turkey and dropped over, you know what I'm saying. So here's the thing. If you google it, because I did just on a whim to see if anything I could get Google to produce something for me. I put Chuck Norris and McMartin preschool case, and it said Chuck Norris is not directly linked to the McMartin preschool case. And it said da da da da da. I was like the AI answer. But literally, right underneath this stupid fucking AI answer was an article. And I'm going to read you that article because the AI just off the cuff says Chuck Norris was not any way directly linked to or involved in the McMartin case. But that's funny because on this website it says, for a second straight day, a ten year old witness in a major child molestation case McMartin identified pictures of actor Chuck Norris and a top city official, this time saying the men were among the special strangers who had been invited to molest and beat them. So this is going to get this is gonna get interesting, because they showed Chuck Norris's photo and the other city official, which turned out to be the police chief. They showed both of their photos to multiple children, and both of them were identified repeatedly as being special guests quote unquote that were invited to McMartin to rip and run through the little baby's bee holes, and how did they get out of this? How did they get out of this? Well, says the accusations in court Friday were denied by both men. I'm not surprised, and a spokesman for the District Attorney's office said, the children are mistake in their identifications. Well, fuck you. I think they would remember who was ripping and running through their bee hole, especially if it was Chuck Norris. Kay. And so this police chief or whatever, the city official, his name was James Hahn. Okay, And so it was Chuck Norris and James Hahn who was identified by the children being special guests. And it says the pictures were shown for a second time to the children and they were again identified, and one little boy said he went to school there from nineteen seventy seven to nineteen seventy nine, and that James Han was a stranger who had sexually abused him, beat him with a bull whip, and took photographs of him and other children nude. And then he was shown the photograph of Chuck Norris for the second time and again said that was a man who molested the children repeatedly. And so here's where it gets really interesting. Now. The district attorney at the time was Ira Reiner. I think somehow he was involved with the oj setup Okay, Ira Reiner. And here's where you're never gonna believe the connections. Chuck Norris and James Hahn were removed from the discovery that could be entered into the trial. Their names were removed, and it's because the district attorney's assistant said that they were falsely identified. And no matter how many kids said yes, Chuck Norris ripped and ran through my butthole, and no matter how many times they identified the police chief James Hahn, they still removed those two from the names the suspectless names by the district attorney's assistant, who was the district attorney's assistant. His name is Gilgarcetti. And if that doesn't ring a bell, let me ring it for you. Gilgarceti later became the district attorney and presided over the Menindez brothers trial and got them rail the fuck roaded. So he already had dipped his toes in the pond of setting up a trial because the McMartin case went on forever and it was one of the most expensive trials of all time, and nothing came out of it. They walked, all of them walked because they said the children had false memory syndrome, and we're going to get into that. But gil Garcetti took Chuck Norris and James Hahn name off the fucking suspect list and later would become the acting district attorney for the Menindez brother's case, who said that they were making it all up, that it was an abuse excuse and it like of course he did. He had already had experience in setting up this stuff with the McMartin case. He was there through the whole McMartin case setting these kids up to look like they were making it up fall memory syndrome. So of course when it came to the Menindez brothers, he already knew what he needed to do protect the pedo focracy. And that's always what it comes down to. Now, for those of you who did not enjoy the Pedaphocracy series when it dropped, and you've never looked into the McMartin case yourself, I thought it might be nice to do a little refresh, a little recap, because with the passing of Chuck Pedo Norris. I thought it was highly valuable information to learn if you have not already, So before we just jump right into the recap, I also learned something else about Chuck Pedo Norris. There was a guy his name this is from Colby. I didn't know about this. He sent it to me when I told him that I was going to do this little recap for you guys. There was a guy. His name is Jonathan Brandis. I guess he was like some kind of little heart throb back in the day. But he was a member of the twenty seven Club and the Red Scarf Hanging Deaths. So that's a little double tap for you. A twenty seven Club and Red Scarf. And he started acting at age six. He was in The Never Ending Story two. He was the lead. He was dressed in drag in the Disney production Lady Bugs. And he starred along side Chuck Norris in the movie Sidekicks. And he ended up being in the twenty seven Club and the Red Scarf Club, and he was a Disney kid and he was in a movie with Chuck Peto Norris. So we can all just assume that his behole, you know, was stinging right. It was hurting, it was bruised, it was abused, and when you put the pieces together, this stuff just like screams at you. Now, let's for a moment recap the mc martin case. It was the largest and most well publicized of the multi victim, multi perpetrator ritual abuse cases that ever captured headlines. In the nineteen eighties, three one hundred fifty children disclosed sexual behavior from their teachers and other special guests like Chuck Norris at the Mick Martin Preschool in California. So in all, the victims named seven teachers, six women, and one male at the preschool as having molested them, alongside with special guests like Chuck Norris, James Hahn fill in the blank. I'm sure they had any and everybody running train up through there. So the teachers, the six women and one man were charged with two hundred and nine counts of child molestation, and the special guests, as I was saying, it ended up being about thirty other individuals that were uncharged and unidentified because their fucking the fuck names got took off the suspect list.
Speaker 4: But so.
Speaker 2: Mick Martin victims alleged sexual abuse occurred on school grounds as well as at local markets, churches, morchowaries, various people's homes, some kind of a farm, a doctor's office, other preschools, and other unknown locations. And most of the children stated that they were photographed in the nude. They were given a red or pink liquid that made them sleepy. They disclosed animal sacrificing, namely bunnies and ponies, et cetera, cats, dogs, and some of this occurred inside churches. A lot of them said that the sacrifices occurred inside churches. Victims described sticks that were put into their vaginas and rectums, and also being pooped and ped on. The children three hundred and fifty they said they were pooped and peed on, okay, And the children said that the adults, sometimes dressed in black robes, formed a circle around them enchanted. Now this is three hundred and fifth t children saying the exact same things, some of them in more detail than others. And yet tell me why not one motherfucker went down for this. Not one motherfucker went down for this, Okay, And if you were even kind of involved, you got your name took off the suspect list. Chuck, Norris So. In May nineteen eighty four, another pre school investigation began in the same policing jurisdiction, stemming from a McMartin victim who identified the Manhattan Ranch pre school as a place where he was taken and molested. And then after that, after that, one kid came forward identifying the Manhattan Ranch Preschool. Sixty more children I came out and identified the Manhattan Ranch Preschool as being somewhere they were molested. They did so independently of each other. They independently identified that place as being a place where they were taken and molested. Okay, sixty more kids. So, these children spoke of strangers coming to the school and molesting them, being taken off campus and molested, being photographed nude, and some talk of animals being abused, bestiality and all type of sacrificial shit. They also talked about being hit with sticks and of course being pete and pooped on, and other stories that were told repeatedly by the children were of being forced to witness and participate in the ritual torture, killing, and mutilation of animals and on occasion of human babies and children as well. They spoke of being forced to drink the blood and eat the flesh of slaughtered corpses, of witnessing the beheading of infants, and of being forced to stab infants themselves. They told as well of being skilled in coffins with mutilated corpses, and they spoke of being subjected to every sort of depraved sexual activity imaginable, including necrophilia, coprophilia, and beastiality. Now, the District Attorney's office, Ira Rhiner, with help from guil Garcetti, did not follow up on the multitude of uncharged suspects in both of the preschool allegations, and they came up with some kakamimi false memory syndrome and the case was completely dismissed. Basically, nobody got charged, nobody got time. Every single perpetrator in this case walked right out the fucking door now, and some people fucking got killed over this shit. So hang on, let me get to cook and hang on. So the task force that was supposed to be looking into all this shit became operational on November fifth, nineteen eighty four. And it should be noted that the task force had two other preschools under investigation for alleged sexual abuse. In addition to McMartin and Manhattan Ranch, one was called The Learning Game Preschool, and it was clearly linked to Martin. So an astounding altogether four hundred and sixty children reported being sexually abused at the three closely linked Manhattan Beach schools. Even more astounding, investigative author Michael Newton, among others, has noted that Children's Institute International determined a full eighty percent of the victims displayed physical symptoms, including vaginal or rectal scarring, anal bleeding, painful bowel movements, and of course the anal wink reflex, which is only associated with having had violent anal penetration. These are preschool age, chill dream babies, right, and they got anal wink. Okay, where's that coming from? And so even with eighty percent of the victims showing actual physical evidence of being abused in uh depraved ass ways, they still got off on the false memory syndrome. All these kids collectively collectively four hundred and sixty of them were experiencing some kind of mass hysteria and were remembering wrong. Okay, that's what they said. So they're during the trial, which, like I said, was long, and expensive, and it went on forever and why who knows, because it ended with zero results. But there were suicides, murders. People were getting suicided left and right. I think I talked to you about Judy Johnson. She was like the first mom who stepped forward with her son saying, this shit is happening, this shit is going down. And right before she was scheduled to testify, Oopsie murdered herself. And then I don't know if I talked about this guy got suicided. His name was Robert Winkler, aka the Wolfman, and the kids described Winkler as being a frequent visitor to the school who often delivered drugs for the use in abusive rituals, which were sometimes conducted in churches, cemeteries, or crematoriums. And the Wolfman, conveniently enough, turned up dead as fuck on the eve of his trial, allegedly of a drug overdose. But there were plenty of murders, plenty of people getting suicided, and now the Wolfman or Robert Winkler, this guy who was delivering drugs and shit was also running a babysitting service out of a hotel he was staying at that was a front for child sex trafficking. So yeah, they couldn't have that in the trial because why on earth would these kids who are making all this up and have false memory syndrome know about somebody like this. That wouldn't fit the narrative. But so, there are some memes floating around, and I'm sure you've seen them about how the maytriarch of the McMartin family, Virginia McMartin hash I have never seen anything so obviously clearly referencing someone in my life as missus doubtfire to Virginia McMartin. I mean, it's a fucking identical match, identic cul Okay. So, and if you haven't seen it, google it. Virginia McMartin missus Doubtfire.
Speaker 4: But so.
Speaker 2: Virginia McMartin even admitted on the stand that one of her own granddaughters believed that her children were being molested at McMartin preschool. And then, to top it all off, Virginia McMartin incidentally, was more than just your run of the mill preschool operator. In the mid nineteen sixties, she achieved a sort of semi celebrity status in the childcare field and traveled extensively as a consultant, making stops and get this shit, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and England, Virginia. McMartin. We've heard from at least two SRA survivors, one in New Zealand and one in Australia. Maybe Virginia had made a couple of stops along the way, paid those two a visit and we don't even know about it. Something else that doesn't make sense if this is false memory syndrome is the underground tunnel system. That's right, folks. During the trial they said there are no underground tunnels that match the description in these children's statements. But before the trial had even concluded, the parents hired their own private investigators and their own fucking archaeologists. And what did they find. Well, the project unearthed not one, but two tunnel complexes, as well as previously unrecognized structural features which defied logical explanation. That's what it turned up. So both tunnel complexes conformed to locations and functional descriptions established by children's reports. One had been described as providing undetected access to an adjacent building on the east. The other provided outside access under the west wall of the building and contained within it an enlarged cavernous artifact, corresponding to the children's descriptions of a secret room. Both the contour signature of the walls and the nature of recovered artifacts indicated that the tunnels had been dug by hand under the concrete slab floor after the construction of the preschool. Not only did the discovered features fulfill the research prequalifications as tunnels designed for human traffic, there was also no alternative or natural explanation for the presence of such features. If the stories of the children were just complete fantasies, there is no excuse for the tunnels discovered under the school. And all of the tunnel complexes were discovered before the conclusion of the trial, yet they were not allowed to be entered in as evidence. Just like with the Menindez brothers getting railroaded, none of their abuse testimony was allowed in the second trial. Okay, and that little excerpt that I just read that came from Program to Kill People, you might want to read the book. What is the final analysis? Well, the logical conclusion to be drawn from the McMartin case is that four hundred and sixty children did not all con buy or to lie about the abuse they suffered. They also did not lie about their involvement in child prostitution and child pornography. They certainly did not lie about the tunnels under the school. They did not lie about their forced involvement in Satanic rituals in which adults sheathed in black ceremonial robes uttered chance. In fact, at least one such robe was seized from the home of a defendant. And perhaps most tragically, they did not lie about the blood sacrifices either. Anybody got any kids in preschool? Did they know anything about infant decapitations? Do they know anything about blood rituals, sacrifices, ceremonial chanting? Fucking eyes wide, shut shit. Any of your preschoolers out there, they know about this stuff. They're saying, four hundred and sixty preschool aged children with gaping bee holes talking about Chuck Norris, offering them pink drinks to make them feel sleepy, and then getting all up in their bees. Four hundred and sixty of them, they're all conspiring to lie. They have false memory syndrome. Now, I didn't even give you a extremely detailed. This is like an overview of the McMartin case. But with the death of Chuck Norris and his involvement with the case, I figured now was as good a time as any to do a little refresher on the mcmulestation case. That's not to be confused with the McMuffin. This one. It's a little different. I can't remember the last time I had a McMuffin. Ooh, that makes me so hungry. Mcgriddle ough, it's probably all human asses. It's probably toasted cremated remains of tortured infants. But if you get like, do you guys remember getting the big breakfast meal, had a little pancake, little egg. If your mom got you, then make griddle. She really liked you. But McMuffin, ooh, a little jelly. You go look up missus doubtfire in comparison to Virginia mc martin, and tell me they weren't trying to fucking say something right there, And Virginia was probably dude, Okay, maybe that's what they were saying. When you get into these satanic colts, they'd be doing the transversifying, okay, they'd be swapping your genters and stuff, So it would not surprise me at all to find out Virginia mc martin was actually, at one point in time Vernon mc martin. But so, yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this. It was just a little just a little recapping of the mcmartage case. And you know, I gotta agree with that post, Chuck Norris, fuck you. In the words of Isaac Cappy or close to it, you can't eat children and rape their bee holes and live. But the unfortunate thing is, and I've said this before, sometimes, actually most of the time, the bad guy gets away with it. This is the world that we live in where the bad guy gets away with it. He died at age eighty six in Hawaii and tropical Paradise while all of the children that he ripped and ran through their bee holes are sitting somewhere in a therapy group session. So share this with your friends, any Texas Ranger fans or whatever that shit was called. Share it. Let the truth be known. So list gingerfuck disgusting Peto may one thousand demons run train on his behole for all of eternity. But so that was another episode for us. I'm meeting up with JJ tomorrow. Can't wait. It's gonna be a great one and I love you. Take care of yourselves. If you have any suggestions for topics something you want me to talk about, don't even go through the link tree. I'm gonna put my email in the show notes today. I'm gonna start including it in every episode after today, and you can just send an email right to my email. It's ghost dot peach at outlook dot com. That's right, folks. If you got any suggestions for episodes you want me to talk about, something you want me to cover, just want to say hello, Ghost dot peach at outlook dot com. Say hello, send me topic, let me know what tickles the taint. Hopefully your taint is tickled after today's episode. Happy to do it for you, but until next time again, love you, take care of yourselves and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 1: Coup To and Co.