Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast scene we called humanity.
Speaker 2: And thank you for rocking on the job with one O one one w JR R nine oh five, first of three chances today to win a trip to our iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas plus one thousand bucks. So keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: We'll remind you right before we do it, so you're good, all right.
Speaker 2: Let me run through the bad stack of characters here first, then we'll flush it all away with the Taco Power flusher and wrap it up on a high note with the Good News Network. Top of the stack is this Mohammed Solomon, the Boulder terror suspect from last weekend who fire bombed those folks who were holding their weekly gathering and supported the Israeli hostages. Just absolute pickable human being. One hundred and eighteen criminal counts against this guy, Not.
Speaker 3: Even a human being. He's a piece of just garbage.
Speaker 2: Absolute trash. Late entry. Unfortunately it's a local one and a high profile one. That would be Ostiola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez arrested in a gambling and corruption case yesterday. He is now in custody. This stemming from an investigation that dates back to the early part of twenty nineteen when this whole scheme, I guess was hatched and rolled out, racketeering, conspiracy to commit racketeering based in illegal gambling and public corruption.
Speaker 3: Like the slot machines and the video poker games and whatever. Right, Yeah, to the tune of twenty one million dollars and everybody's innocent untill prove it guilty. But this does not look good. It doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: And also this is the last thing any law enforcement officer that goes out there and you know, does their job.
Speaker 3: Day in and day out, putting their life on the line.
Speaker 2: They have a hard enough time already with some folks in the public, and this just makes it even more difficult when you get a bad apple like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw all the other officers walking into work with the news cameras all loaded up filming everything, and Pat made a comment. It just stinks for those guys and ladies, truly does.
Speaker 2: Angel Battista Martinez, in the country illegally and working on a construction site in Polk County, is been arrested and accused of manslaughter after killing a co worker with a skid steer and then trying to deny that he was responsible for it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah. We got a owner of some horses and four other individuals in Lake Wales arrested also Polk County here arrested on charges of animal cruelty. Multiple horses and goats seized after an investigation at this property on Poe Road in Lake Wales. Malnourished animals. These pictures of these horses with their rib and hip bones visible. Another one just lying on the ground in its own feces, unable to move its head, barely breathing, just deplorable, horrible conditions. They found multiple environmental hazards, several adults and children living in various This is just a literal s show. Jose Manuel Nunez Suarez, h top of the heap there, arrested. Let's go to Marion County. We're eighty one year old, facing charges that she sprayed her neighbors two young children with bear mace last week because they are out in their driveway doing the unthinkable, playing with bubbles. Ada Anderson also allegedly hurled some pretty colorful racial slurs at the two youngsters ages three and six. They were playing with soap bubble toys in their driveway and she hit him with bear spray. Had a problem with it. And we get the woman down in Port Saint Lucy whose six year old is dead after she tried to perform an exorcism on him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't even hear this one. That cute little kid man Ronda Pauline charged with homicide. Then we talked about this guy earlier in the week, the twenty year old in Daltona, Jalen Vallejos, who was arrested. He had a ski mask on his head while carrying gloves and knife and tools. He was caught prowling in Daltona neighborhood on his way to watch his ex girlfriend sleep, according to deputies, and he admitted to this aggravated stalking, attempted arm, burglary, loitering, prowling, possession of burglary tools, and criminal mischief. He had been doing this for over. This is creepy as hell. He'll be taken care of in uh in jail, all right. I was creeping like that is just as you know. I'm not gonna compare it or yeah, I can't take any more of this all I know. Come on, it's Friday, people, let's power flush all them away and get to the good news network.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bad powas Taco powers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're getting on it. Okay locally right here, we got good Samaritans people, the uh the gentleman who came forward and rescued the people in the plane crash over in Brevard County earlier this week, the electrician. Uh, props to everybody involved with the saves man brought you know, grabbed the life. It's just good stuff.
Speaker 1: Pal.
Speaker 3: Let's see what we got on the network. Uh, that's what we're calling it now, of the network. So they don't think I'm stealing all the material. Why.
Speaker 2: Don't know why they would ever get that impression.
Speaker 3: Just the headlines. Uh, first time ever.
Speaker 2: This was.
Speaker 3: Early week news or maybe maybe they're late on I don't know, first time ever. The invasive python pat that was killed by the Florida Bobcat. How cool is that? They said, quote, it's a sign of nature fighting back against the snakes. I guess they're tired of these bully pythons too. So this bobcat took care of it. Killed a huge one. Wow, this is two years of exercise reverse twenty years of aging in the heart. I guess they did this study on this older lady. You know this one's cool. You gotta get heart good. We're moving on. Oh, formerly incarcerated men not even powerworthy. No, I mean your heart. I don't want to scare her.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Formerly incarcerated men crap tables designed by women in prison to benefit them. Okay, so there's some chicks in jail, right, you've seen the shows jail and those women are kind of crazy, right, Well, these ones are making tables, and these guys are crafting them. Former prisoners are crafting them. I bet they're doing love letters on those. Pow. This one is means. I had no idea. One man in Southwest India, Pat taught it just takes one man to teach ten thousand people to swim for a swim for free in a river to end drownings. So he wanted to get rid of drownings. He said, hey, ten thousand, we're gonna do a swimming thing. Taught them all to swim, to teach him how to fish too. Yeah, yeah, don't don't just give the man the fish. You gotta teach him. Oh, people smoking rates fall to the lowest ever, led by this way swimmers. Pow. Smoking rates fall to the lowest ever, led by our young people and changing culture. What about vape cell I'm not I'm not smoking, I'm vaping.
Speaker 2: Bra that p.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is uh chairs made out of a wasted crab shells. Okay, then new good news is just not a flowing today. There we go. We have a lovelorn tortoise found a year after escaped in search of a mate at point zero zero zero twelve miles an hour point zero zero zero one two miles per hour. This then cruised for one year chasing some tail and yep he got three feet. Yeah, he found three feet and he was doing that weird shell bumping so out so powdaham. And this guy, he exactly this guy climbed all the way up to Everest to install a defibrillator. Three weeks later, it saved a young life. I guess there was somebody up there and needed a defib he installed it. Not only is he a doctor, he's a climber.
Speaker 2: Pow. We're getting out all right, or no, we're not. You know how school just.
Speaker 3: Got out and kids. You know, like maybe did some stuff gofund me for teen who rushed to work instead of partying after his graduation. Right, he graduated, he didn't go out partying with all his mischievous kegs standing sons of bitches. What he did He went to work. Somebody set up a GoFundMe. It's skyrocketed to one hundred and eighty thousand. Already was working at a Burger camp thing all I believe, so is he. You know what, man, Whopper time for you po pow.
Speaker 2: Get some more good news to share. Lynchin Taco's commercial free workday rock Walk is coming up at eight. Thank you Taco. Lynchin Taco on Demand tellody I heard wait you out all right, Ac on the fridge