Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. That was off that very popular cassette tape that I had CMB the initials four elmer.
Speaker 2: Do you know what a cassette teller me?
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: I really think that I liked that song?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 6: It speaks to me.
Speaker 7: Iheartradios Wango Tango is coming up. It is a week from tomorrow, presented by Fiji Airways down at the Huntington City Beach just south of the pier. We've been talking about the live performances by A two A two O, May, Cat's Eye, David Getta, Gwen Stefani, Megan Trainer, Doja Cat. Get your tickets now AXS dot com and hey, why not make a whole weekend out of it? Hotel packages are available at AXS dot com as well to purchase tickets get discounted rates on hotels within walking distance for iHeartRadio's Wango Tango Next Saturday the tenth a x S dot com.
Speaker 6: What else is going on?
Speaker 8: Time for What's happening?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Well we saw it live as it was happening high speed chase through a Ventura County into Locker Centa, where it came to a disastrous end. This driver in the Honda CRV, the black CRV that carrened at one hundred and sixteen miles per hour into the back of a dump truck. Driver partially more than partially ejected from the vehicle and it.
Speaker 6: Was a gruesome finish.
Speaker 1: The CHP officers who responded did try some life saving efforts, and I will just say I'm not a doctor, but it does not look like that was a survivable crash there for that driver.
Speaker 7: And as that two to ten eastbound is going to be a mess for hours all day, I mean, it's not going to get any better anytime soon.
Speaker 1: As you mentioned earlier, we've got more winter, gusty winds and light rain. Guys, dramatic change in weather they're calling it. I think that might be a little bit dramatic, but we'll go with it. Henry KTLA's meteorologist Henry de Carlos, saying the big deal is going to be the wind. We're going to have strong gusty wins twenty five to forty five miles per hour, significant cooling expected a low pressure system bringing a chance of light rain over the weekend, but I mean we're talking about rain totals under a tenth of an inch.
Speaker 7: So stocks have rallied a bit today after a stronger than expected report on the jobs market. The S and P five hundred is up about one point six percent today now has also added about a percent and a half. The news out of the Commerce Department was that employers added one hundred and seventy seven thousand jobs in April, more than the forecast. The job figures don't really reflect yet the effects that the tariffs are going to have, so we'll see what happens next month. But treasury yields did raise in the bond market, and as of right now, the unemployment rate stays steady four point two percent.
Speaker 1: Shellfish, there is an urgent shellfish warning in California telling people to avoid eating shellfish harvested from the coast because of that toxic algae bloom that is poisoning all of the sea lions and the dolphins and the whales and the birds and things like that. But that that toxin is creating real problems. There early symptoms of shellfish poisoning include tingling of the lips and tongue, and then you get the loss of balance, the lack of muscular coordination, slurred speech, and difficulty swallowing. And then there's the vomiting and the diarrhea and the headaches. So just it sounds and then there's a chance you become paralyzed and die from exphyxiator.
Speaker 7: Well that's that's where it gets a little dramatic, to use your word. But the first few symptoms make it sound like you just had a couple extra p.
Speaker 1: Well you've seen that like in movies when someone has a shellfish. I'll g and their tongue gets all big on that kind dog and then their face gets all puffy.
Speaker 2: What was the part with the tongue?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, it's a good thing it's Friday, because I'm about this close to punching your right in the face.
Speaker 7: G t A six is gonna be Uh, it's gonna have to wait another year. The release of Grand Theft Auto six will be pushed back to May of next year.
Speaker 2: According to rock Star Games.
Speaker 7: Oh man, this upsets me, it does were you except you You've gone all the way through g T A five.
Speaker 4: I played the g t A. It's the gaming community is losing it.
Speaker 9: Oh really?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, when was it supposed to come out? And it's not going to come until next spring?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: I see how many hours are they're.
Speaker 2: Going to do between now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, It's actually been a lot of really cool games releasing, so I mean, I'll be good.
Speaker 4: Okay, g t A masters every other game out?
Speaker 1: Did they raise the bar with each new release? Does it get crazier? I mean I think I played probably the first iteration of it five hundred years ago.
Speaker 11: Yes, they had they continuously improving, but like GTA five, the previous game has been like still one of the most top played games out right now, and that's been out for like over ten years.
Speaker 1: It feel like it was one of the first video games where you know, you could have violence and it was cool, like you could participate in it and that was fine and go to strip clubs and go to strip clubs.
Speaker 6: Does Magic City show up in GTA?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what magic City is.
Speaker 6: You don't know where magic City is.
Speaker 11: No, but they have they have like two in the game, so I'm sure it probably is inspired by that or like Crazy Girls.
Speaker 6: Where's Crazy Girls? Like the real life one.
Speaker 4: That's in Hollywood.
Speaker 11: Oh really, not me advertising Crazy Girls Right now.
Speaker 1: I really think I did like Color Bad. Thinking back, I'm starting to remember the song. It's a slow song. I think it's in there. I think it's the fourth hit.
Speaker 7: If you're looking for something to do until the Tha six comes out, or until you can blow the dust off of your Color Me Bad CD or cassette. The La County Fair kicks off today. New menu items the meatball corn dog that sounds like a trip to the can, the Honey Hot Honey chicken ice cream bowl, and a chocolate strawberry cup. They got all kinds of music. Of course, the rides are there, the favorites, like the big Red Barn.
Speaker 1: Crazy Girls looks cool, but I don't think it has anything on Magic City in Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Do they serve food at Crazy Girls? Elmer?
Speaker 1: They don't, They don't, they don't. Well, see there's your problem exactly. You're gonna need some wings, yeah, or really anything. You gotta have food at your strip club.
Speaker 2: Why is what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 1: We've done a whole thing, We did like a year on this topic on why you need food? Yeah, how food at strip clubs is a thing. No, I know, it's there's like, why do you need it? Because you're gonna be there? You got to eat.
Speaker 4: She's not wrong.
Speaker 6: Gary Channon will continue.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: We've got your shot at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars single. This nationwide keyword on our website money, that's money. M o any Why enterway now at KFI AM six forty dot com, slash cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything called the Winning Attorneys.
Speaker 2: It's Sweet James.
Speaker 8: One eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or Sweet James dot com.
Speaker 7: Again, the keyword money goes on the website. An hour from now, John's going to give you another shot at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Heather Brooker is with us.
Speaker 1: She gets us all set for the weekend with the Weekend Entertainment Report.
Speaker 6: Hello, hello, ty friends, afternoon to you.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 12: I have been enjoying all of the music today, you guys, it's get to be pumped me here the weekend h Yes, for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fun to hear somebody request something and then it just happens and then it's like magic.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 12: You know what else is very exciting the weekend box office This weekend, Thunderbolts is here.
Speaker 9: Thunderbolts is a Marvel movie.
Speaker 12: A lot of people have been waiting for this one to come out because it is a wonderful bridge between the Marvel movies that we've seen so far in Phase two. If you're a deep track nerd, you know what Phase two is about with the Marvel cinematic universe. This movie, I saw it with my family and we loved it. We loved it. It was it's a group of antiheroes. They are the kind of the villains, the bad guys in some other Marvel storylines.
Speaker 9: This is Florence Pugh.
Speaker 12: Florence Pugh, Yeah, Florence pe Sebastian Stan She's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: You guys, keep it in you.
Speaker 6: You're the one who told me that first, and before I even knew who she was.
Speaker 12: Yeah. No, she's beautiful and she's so good in this film. You really believe her as Yelena. She played Yelena is Black Widow's sister.
Speaker 7: That's right, Black Widow played by Scarlett Johansen and the other movie.
Speaker 6: I see interesting, okay.
Speaker 12: And this film picks up shortly after the last Marvel movie, Captain America Brave New World. So where that movie ended now here we are. It's unclear if it's a few months, a few weeks, you know, but it does take place after this movie, and it really sets up what they're planning to roll out in the Marvel cinematic universe over the next few years. I don't want to get away too many spoilers. I hate being that person. But you have to stick around for the end credits to really get your geek on.
Speaker 7: How many credits. There's a mid credit scene, there's an end credit scene. Yes, yeah, so there's two.
Speaker 12: There is the mid credit and the end credit after you wait ten minutes for the long list of credits. But it's worth it. Everybody in my theater totally nerded out, and they were like, yeah, so nobody leaves a Marvel movie.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 9: If you leave a Marvel movie, you're a total nube. But this was fun. It's a fun romp.
Speaker 12: It's you know, my daughter really enjoyed it, my husband really enjoyed it. It's nice to see this group of characters get to know their backstory a little bit, get to see kind of them come together their origin story instead of seeing them mid story and then we go back and do an origin story. Do you know how you know they like to do that, do the sequels and prequels and all that stuff. We see it happen, We see them come together. It's funny. There's definitely some funny moments from the Red Guardian, and it's yeah, definitely worth your time at the box office, speaking especially like Superhero.
Speaker 2: Are you a DC fan as well?
Speaker 9: I do like DC.
Speaker 12: My husband is more of a DC fan than I am, so he's really pumped for Superman.
Speaker 2: Did he describe this as suicide Squad?
Speaker 9: Yes, that's exactly what he said.
Speaker 12: He's like, this is like Marvel's version of the Suicide Squad, all of the anti heroes coming together with their quirks and their problems and finding each other to team up and fight the bag guy.
Speaker 7: I also saw a review today that suggested that Thunderbolts is a movie about depression in that these these anti heroes, I mean, they're they're depressed, they're bored, they're you know, they're not doing what they think is fulfilling.
Speaker 9: I think there is some validity to that.
Speaker 12: I will say that there is certainly a And I hate using the word message because that sounds so like corny, like, oh, I don't want to have a message when I go to the movie. But they do touch on themes of deep loneliness, which I think is something a lot of people, especially since COVID, have been affected by. But they don't beat you over the head with it. It's it's but it's definitely a theme that they address, and it kind of brings them together. These anti heroes are very lonely, so that's a good one to see all superhero heroes a bit lonely. I mean, I feel like the Avengers were, you know, once they were together, they were they were together. See that's the point of the Thunderbolts. Now that they're together, they don't have to be lonely anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't like talking about togetherness the more, you know, I don't.
Speaker 9: Like to talk about any feelings, no feelings.
Speaker 7: The discussion lately has been is movie theater going?
Speaker 2: Movie going? Is it dead?
Speaker 7: I Mean, we talked earlier about Netflix's Ted Sarandos in his comment that Netflix is saving the movie business. Sure, maybe not the movie theater business, but the movie business. But they're talking about this could be the biggest Memorial Day weekend ever at the box office later this month.
Speaker 12: This is going to be a huge summer, and it all is gonna it's I feel like it's kicking off now with Thunderbolts and honestly even with you know Sinners, but starting a Memorial Day weekend. We've got some huge movies that are coming out, and this summer is full of big movies. We've got Lelo and Stitch, the live action remake that a lot of people are really excited about. Jurassic Park is the new Jurassic Park movie is going to be coming out later the summer, Superman f one with Brad Pitt. It is a summer that is going to be chocked full. We got Freaky Friday, guys, Freaky Friday remains in that iteration, Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay love again.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's not a remake, it's a sequel of the one they together. Yeah, and then you have extended knowledge about this. Megan Markle's blog Never mind you didn't even mention Tom Cruise It's Mission Possible.
Speaker 12: I was saving that one for last because I feel like you're excited for this one.
Speaker 7: Well, it feels like it's been a long time, yes, since the other one came out. I feel like I watched the first half of this movie during COVID for some reason, and there was there was something going on where I was trying to kill time in an afternoon and I went to it like a two o'clock show, relatively early on in it's run, and loved it.
Speaker 2: Thought it was great.
Speaker 7: I've liked all those Mission Impossible movies as he does the show as they are he.
Speaker 9: Does at a job with them, like he really feels like you gotta keep.
Speaker 7: It credit for doing the stunts that he does. An he's in an advanced stage. And honestly, this movie looks really epic.
Speaker 12: You know, they showed a lot of the trailers last night before the movie before Oh my godsh Yeah, they show the trailer and it's really immersive. It looks so much fun, and he indicates this is the last one, so we kind of there's a feeling like maybe this he could die at the end of this one.
Speaker 9: I don't want to like put that out there. But just like James Bond died, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: And it ends, I think this is setting it up to end his run in the Mission Impossible series so he can maybe hand it off to somebody else.
Speaker 9: But it looks bombastic. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 12: Also, Fantastic Four is another big movie that's coming out this summer. So to your point, I don't know that the box office is back yet. My movie of opening night for Thunderbolts was not full, not even halfway full.
Speaker 9: He still made million box million bucks last night.
Speaker 6: But do you know well where we don't.
Speaker 1: Need to get into people's Thursday night activities like crazy girls.
Speaker 12: That's true, Listen, we don't have the audience like we need to have a say, jumbos. But I don't know if anybody's brought up jumbos yet. No, no jumbos Vegas, right, No, that's here, yeah jump.
Speaker 1: Sure there's a jumbos in Vegas.
Speaker 12: But I will say, remember when Marvel Movies used to open and the theater was.
Speaker 6: By the airport, went by La X. There it's like all one and out, foor.
Speaker 2: In and out club it's all one floor.
Speaker 6: Jumbos is entire ty town.
Speaker 9: Yes, Jumbo's clown Room.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: People on the talk back are like, oh yeah, I know that, I know that place. Why don't you know it?
Speaker 12: But the box office is slowly coming back. It will be back eventually. I think this summer. If anything, this is the summer that's going to bring a lot of people back to the theater.
Speaker 7: Or it's the last dying gasp of an industry that will never be the same.
Speaker 9: I mean, I hope not. I really really hope not.
Speaker 12: There is something truly like, as Nicole Kidman says, there's something so special about sitting in the theater watching the movie.
Speaker 1: You guys, I watched that Nicole Kidman sex movie.
Speaker 6: Which one X movie?
Speaker 9: I watched it? Did you watch it this week? I watched it last weekend?
Speaker 6: Oh my, so did I What did you think?
Speaker 12: I was a little embarrassed because I was like, oh lord, I did not know that it was going to be quite so graphic and quite so much.
Speaker 9: But like in a little bit of everything from Nicole Kidman, Yeah, they saw a lot of it, a lot of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all of it.
Speaker 9: She did. She did really well, I have to say it was.
Speaker 12: I'm really impressed with her ability to just go for it. I don't know that I could. Yeah, yeah, I mean well for the right parts.
Speaker 2: Any many questions about those.
Speaker 12: It's not a movie you want to watch with the family, No, or with anyone or anyone. No, my husband watch in the room and I'm born all right, Gary.
Speaker 8: Continued, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI A M six forty.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do, you know, we do.
Speaker 6: We do things.
Speaker 7: We do things, try to make sure that everybody has an idea what's uh, what's real, what's not?
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes we teach ourselves selves, teach ourselves, teach ourselves things. This week we sure do sha show. So we always like to know what kind of made it through? What cut through?
Speaker 2: What did you learn this week on the Gary and Shantage Gary Shannon?
Speaker 4: What did I learn on the Gary and Shanna Show?
Speaker 13: I learned that Shannon is obsessed obsessed with Gary's toes or his feet. Wow, it's a show that I really didn't need to learn, but we learned it. I'm not more more obsessed with his feet than that guy is Tan Speedo, Holy Macro tan speedout.
Speaker 6: Now it's tan colored.
Speaker 2: I thought it was white.
Speaker 6: I don't remember.
Speaker 14: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show this week is somebody in Gary's house chased Peter.
Speaker 8: Around with a fly swatter.
Speaker 14: He may not know about it, but dogs don't react like that unless it's been done to them before.
Speaker 7: Naughty, naughty, naughty. I'm pretty aware of this dog's history, and no one's ever chased them on the flies water.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gary, Shannon.
Speaker 10: What I learned this week is that Gary and Shannon put the F to the U in fun.
Speaker 6: This week, I learned not to eat hot soup when.
Speaker 12: I listen to you guys, because when I laugh, it comes out.
Speaker 4: Of my nose.
Speaker 6: She's fantastic on.
Speaker 14: What I've learned on the Gary and Channon Show this week is there's no other host on all of KFI that could give me a guneral laugh like Shan Faar and can thank you Shan for being there.
Speaker 4: You make me laugh so hard that night.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's laughing at, but he's laughing at something.
Speaker 15: Everyone. What I learned this week is Gary absolutely does not want to spend a penny on moisturizer to make his skin look supple, and Shannon has become the more realistic conversational one when discussing political issues, and Gary is almost afraid to speak about anything against Trump with any negativity.
Speaker 4: Okay, whoa, it's a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Hear what you want?
Speaker 6: I like her?
Speaker 2: Does it makes sense.
Speaker 9: Today, Shanna Show. I learned that all of your listeners are Jennicks, as judged by their music.
Speaker 2: That is a good point.
Speaker 8: Hello, and good day.
Speaker 10: This is del And this is what I learned on the Garyan Chevin Show this week. I learned about the Pooh scale one being at seven being a tidal wave of destruction in which even light cannot escape. Once again, always enjoy the show, guys, No time to have that after drink.
Speaker 7: There you go, there you go here, just the one, the first one. It goes well with the three morning.
Speaker 6: Drinks and then the late afternoon.
Speaker 7: After drink drink, and then the pre dinner drink, and then the dinner drink and then after dinner drink.
Speaker 9: You're drunk. Is so lovable. I know, Oh my god, he should do the show some point. Can we do a jeopardy question?
Speaker 1: Because I forgot I sucker then derelict in my duties Internet of the afternoon drink international disputes for twelve utes, an artificial reef started a beef between the British territory Worry of Gibraltar.
Speaker 2: You want to start over.
Speaker 9: I think your.
Speaker 1: Drinks have infiltrated my speech and this neighboring nation.
Speaker 7: Uh, Gibraltar, Morocco on the other side, Spain.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I would have gotten it wrong.
Speaker 1: I my first thing was Africa Morocco, and then it was so we were both.
Speaker 6: Wrong, all right.
Speaker 7: So the way we round out our fridays is by well, filling in the cracks.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 6: That's kind of an odd turn of phrase.
Speaker 9: Sometimes the billing the cracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes the big stories leave give me very little room.
Speaker 1: Cleaning up the cracks, not filling them in. Aren't we getting things out of the cracks as opposed to filling them in? This is the stuff that's in the crack.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So in your analogy, the big stories are the couch cushions, couches, and these are the things that fell between those couch cushions.
Speaker 6: It's like, if you have two hams.
Speaker 2: And I do, here's your honorable mention.
Speaker 9: Honorable mention not to Mention.
Speaker 2: An honorable motive.
Speaker 3: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Mentions.
Speaker 7: We haven't had a news nugget with the name Shannon in it for a long time, so that's why we included this one.
Speaker 2: James Farthing, who.
Speaker 9: Goes by Shannon interesting choice, found out.
Speaker 7: This week he won the state's biggest ever jackpot in Kentucky one hundred and sixty seven million dollars after his mom called him to say that she had won.
Speaker 2: Because he and mom split the winning.
Speaker 6: I think that's a problem, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Well, he was in jail in Florida just a couple of days later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was charged with battery of a police officer and resisting arrest. He apparently got into a fight with another person in a hotel. I'm gonna go out on a live and say it wasn't the Ritz when when this guy kicked the officer in the face, you'd think he'd be in a good mood after winning the lottery with his mother Linda.
Speaker 7: Well, why wouldn't it be the Ritz If he's one hundred and sixty seven million dollars richer, lend me that was the problem.
Speaker 2: He didn't know how to act in a good place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Linda said, it's going to be a good mother's day. This is going to pay off my debt.
Speaker 2: She's gonna have to fail her son out of.
Speaker 9: Well, that's a sad story.
Speaker 6: Keana.
Speaker 2: Here's number nine, Umber nine.
Speaker 10: I did ninth place with a coffee dirty nine times out of tennis partners thirty two.
Speaker 2: And I speak nine languages at.
Speaker 7: Night, basically everybody at table, lenning, I'll be all ready to go another nine?
Speaker 8: And niner?
Speaker 9: Did I catch ack Niner in there?
Speaker 7: Well, you call him from Milwaukie talkie.
Speaker 2: No, it's quite sure why they did this.
Speaker 7: But a man in Lufkin, Texas, accused of devising a scavenger hunt with five plastic Easter eggs. Except it wasn't money or jelly beans or chocolate, it was marijuana.
Speaker 9: Who cares?
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's a fun Easter egg hunt. Look there's pot in them eggs, Like, why is that against the law? Guy in Texas wants to do an Easter egg hunt for his friends, filled the eggs with pot. Isn't that why we live in America? To do Easter egg hunts with eggs filled with pot because we can, but not we put it in like a park. It was a kid who found the egg. How old was the kid?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: A man and his granddaughter discovered the fifth egg in a park.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is he eighty and she's twenty four? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe four warrants have been issued for this guy. Three of them four warrants for having a creative Easter eggs marijuana. Fourth is a state j el felony for delivery a lord. It's ridiculous. It's number eight.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, I did not.
Speaker 9: It's all right up here. Oh boy, steel box.
Speaker 7: Every eight second to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements. Hey guys, you can get rabbits fixed. You can get them spade and neoters. But why would you want to do? They have testicles, so they don't do this.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this was a woman whose home was overrun with more than sixty five rabbits.
Speaker 6: But she was lonely. Maybe you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She's living in Skaganaw, Michigan, or Saga, Saginaw, and uh, you know, maybe the kids have moved out. They don't call that much. Guys, call your kids, I mean your parents. You know the figure still right by the way, because many of the female rabbits were pregnant and have been delivering new bunnies daily.
Speaker 6: How sweet is that?
Speaker 1: Just to see a little baby bunny being born every day.
Speaker 7: Baby bunnies are nice, I know, they're so cute. Dozens of them are not nice. You don't know that, then you just become a bad bunny parent.
Speaker 1: At that point, we don't know anything about the person, do we We don't know anything about this woman.
Speaker 6: I'd like to know more about her.
Speaker 2: Do you know what a group of rabbits is?
Speaker 6: It is a It is a parade.
Speaker 3: No, it is a flurry, a furry, a colony, a colony who came up with these names, these collective nouns.
Speaker 2: People that were high.
Speaker 7: They found the Easter eggs And here's number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 14: We're on the seventh day years of college, down to.
Speaker 7: Dreeven seven seven seven days.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, well, well we'll just tell you the story and then weigh in. An Uber driver has been arrested after twenty four grams of meth was found in his car. He was wearing a T shirt that read retired drug dealer. An uber passenger texted nine to one one after the driver mentioned he had a false bottom aerosol can in the car with meth inside.
Speaker 7: An officer spotted the same vehicle the next day, did a traffic stop in a pond search found that false bottom can with the twenty four grams of meth.
Speaker 6: I didn't know you could text nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, you remember those stories.
Speaker 7: I feel like we both probably did those stories as reporters.
Speaker 2: It started a long time ago.
Speaker 6: I had no idea text nine. I had no idea.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's I would assume it's similar to what if you call nine one one on your cell phone, it goes through a central dispatch as opposed to being a local, like if you called from Atlanta, I see you're it goes to Burbank PD.
Speaker 2: But yeah, interesting, you can text nine one one.
Speaker 1: But kind of a move if you are a drug dealer to wear a shirt that says retired drug dealer.
Speaker 2: You throw them off your scent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's brilliant.
Speaker 2: I used to be in that world. I've given it up. Here's number six. I got six, You got six, She given six, number six.
Speaker 9: There's six more weeks of later.
Speaker 5: What do you picture of me?
Speaker 9: A rabbi and six drunk and longshore?
Speaker 2: Are we just dig in a nursing home closer to us?
Speaker 7: I don't have to take that drink another six pack number?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is uh, it's gonna be a good thing.
Speaker 7: This didn't go to court. The Metro Atlanta Police departments under scrutiny. This is College Park, Georgia. They arrested a man for a violent home invasion. Charles and Catherine dated once, uh, but haven't been in contact with each other for about two twenty years. According to a complaint from last summer, though, Catherine told the College Park, Georgia Police Department that Charles broke into her home, choked her, and then fled on foot. Now he's got a really, really good defense to that. He's been paralyzed for twenty five years and says there's no way that he would have been able to kick the door down, choke her and then run away on foot from that, says, I've been in a wheelchair for twenty five years.
Speaker 6: Why did she decide to frame him?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I do not know.
Speaker 7: She was at a dinner party the light of the alleged incident, and for nine months or he was at a dinner party and for nine months didn't even realize that he was the subject of an arrest warrant.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where you're thankful for your predicament, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I guess that's one way to look at it.
Speaker 1: Number whatever's name, number five, I have frus.
Speaker 2: We begin bombing in five minutes. Five this is the year five.
Speaker 8: Wid me a favorite, loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 1: Your kids ever play around with flatulent spray?
Speaker 6: What is that anyway? Is that just like a whoopee cushion?
Speaker 2: I think they did? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or does it smell like it?
Speaker 2: It smells It's really awful. That is awful.
Speaker 1: Well, kids were playing around with this and they caused some chaos, some rumors after the night at the carnival. This was in Jennings Beach. I don't know where Jennings Beach is, Connecticut, Connecticut. At one point the police responded. A crowd was seen running from the beach, and so, as you can imagine, rumors starts spreading. What was going on, Well, there were no weapons, no physical altercations, no injuries, none of that. It was just a group of kids using the spart spray near the carnival exit that caused us.
Speaker 7: And over and over again, causing people to scream and run because it just smells awful.
Speaker 6: That would be a fun game to play in here.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 1: Like if I just started spraying a fart spray and just to see what your reaction is, because you think I'm like farting and it smells, and I think that you would play it off. Part of it is that it's an unnaturally bad smell. I don't think you would say anything. I don't even think your face would do what it's doing right now.
Speaker 2: I would call nine one one.
Speaker 1: Would you say something if you thought that I farted and you smelled it?
Speaker 7: I would suggest you go to the doctor, is probably what I would do.
Speaker 2: Would really if it smelled as bad.
Speaker 6: As you wouldn't just pretend nothing happened.
Speaker 7: No, it would not really No, No.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's a level because we're friend of them.
Speaker 7: If you, hey, something happens and squeaks out, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, like we're all human.
Speaker 2: But if you did something so.
Speaker 1: Bad, but maybe it wasn't that bad, but you smell it. There's something you smell and it's not roses. You would say something to somebody.
Speaker 2: If it was far spray.
Speaker 6: Yes, No, you don't know it's fart.
Speaker 9: Do you think it's just coming from me?
Speaker 2: Smell like fart? I mean it doesn't smell like normal human.
Speaker 6: You don't know what my what I smell like?
Speaker 7: I figure after this amount of time, okay, I've been able to.
Speaker 1: I will just go on the record and say if you farted and I smelled it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're recording right, I would ignore it, thank you, because I'm your friend. You've been ignoring it all day, all ten years. Here's number four or probably.
Speaker 12: On his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 4: This isn't the same world you.
Speaker 2: Left for speaking of?
Speaker 9: Is that what you can get doing us in your chair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're kind of.
Speaker 9: Lifting yourself up a little bit.
Speaker 6: See, I can get some air underneath it.
Speaker 2: You got to get one ham higher?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, really, let me have it on that one.
Speaker 7: A guy identified in charge of this week with indecent exposure and later defenses. Sorry a lady A lady because she is accused of defecating on a car hood during a dispute with another.
Speaker 1: Her mugshot, she is so self satisfied. Did you see this? She's pretty like, yeah, I did poop. She's saying, I did that.
Speaker 6: That was me. I did it, and I do it again. That's what her mugshot said.
Speaker 7: She was frustrated with the other driver and having stomach issues, so she killed two birds with one stone, pulled around the silver sedan turn left when the other vehicle appeared to be following or she so foul, had an exchange with the other driver and then just crawled up on the hood.
Speaker 9: And that is awful.
Speaker 2: She said. It was a ghost poop.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine any scenario where you would poop on the hood of a car?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean no, here's number three, Security clearance level three.
Speaker 8: All three of the three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your natural born live.
Speaker 9: After about three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 7: I mean, you don't think much about this, but there's got to be money everywhere, right Cruz in Alverd, Texas in Wise County had to clean up the mess after an eighteen wheeler overturned your Alverd High School Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Dimes eight million dimes were scattered all around the roadway.
Speaker 6: It's wilds.
Speaker 2: They had to shut that thing down.
Speaker 7: I've seen a dime in a really long time for more than twelve hours to recover all the loose change.
Speaker 1: Who uses change anymore? Yeah, I'm not saying it's bad. I just it's just hard to remember to even have it.
Speaker 2: Here's number two. What's going on?
Speaker 11: You two?
Speaker 15: We got two fingers one two two people and there's two sons and no women.
Speaker 2: I've never understoo.
Speaker 9: I don't either. I mean, I'm all ears.
Speaker 6: I want to know what goes on.
Speaker 1: But feet get people do a place sometimes, and good for them.
Speaker 9: Several real litors.
Speaker 1: In the Tampa Bay area have been complaining because there's a guy they think is targeting female real estate agents during home showings in order to touch their feet. There have been a number of similar accounts. They're not iding the man. The local news is not. But here's the deal. There's one woman, Angela, she's a realtor. She said the man told her there was an aunt on her foot before bending down and grabbing her shoe. She says, he bends down, he starts unbuckling my shoe and caressing my foot, and I just thought that was really weird. At the same time, he's fidgeting with his phone, petting my foot. I think he's trying to take some sort of video of my skirt. It was really alarming. It's okay to kick at that point, it's okay to fully kick. How do you not start laughing because it tickles. If some do like grabs your foot and starts to you know, I mean, I'd laugh, I'd be like, what's going on, buddy, it's happening down there.
Speaker 2: There's number one weird, number.
Speaker 9: One to be scared.
Speaker 4: But number one?
Speaker 2: Are you the number one row?
Speaker 8: Number one?
Speaker 1: Number one, number one?
Speaker 6: H Denny.
Speaker 1: I remember driving down Denny Anyway, Denny Way, to get to the radio station in Seattle. Apparently there's a park there, Denny Blaine Park, and people are masturbating there.
Speaker 6: Rampant masturbation is what it's being labeled.
Speaker 7: Men sitting on the wall, sitting at the park in view of everything.
Speaker 9: What is it that they're taking a look at.
Speaker 7: It's sort of an unofficial nude beach in Seattle. Yeah, you got a water source. You got to be pretty desperate at that point to be it's it's beach in Seattle on a very different meaning public masturbation, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah right?
Speaker 9: I mean, what do you guys see quick.
Speaker 6: Gas go around?
Speaker 1: What are the right condition I plations for public master base?
Speaker 7: We'll we'll have to bring that up on Monday. The John Cobelt Show is coming up.
Speaker 2: Now, listen to the trumpet of Jesus see a Monday, stay dry, everybody so good classics. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 7: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.