Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we wanted one of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one?
Speaker 3: Me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was anybody a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 1: Were sending one of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll passed over.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed right over the top.
Speaker 1: Of US ninety one one.
Speaker 3: You just called both to be be four.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes, he sere to God. More calm on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Jared, coming to us from the state of Cana and he will be sharing two major encounters and a myriad of minor strange experiences. The most profound he had was a sighting of a UFO that transformed from one giant triangle into nine orbs in the San Francisco Bay Area in nineteen ninety two. Jared is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Now on the show, Hello Jared, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hi Nick, Thanks for to me today. I'm Jared. I live in the East Bay of California. That's like the San Francisco Bay Area I live. It's a suburb of Oakland, the city. I live in Castro Valley and I've lived all over California. I grew up in Redwood City, a town that's kind of halfway between San Francisco San Jose, but I've lived in Humboldt, and my wife and I spent about ten years in Los Angeles. And for me, I have one significant siding in my life when I was twelve years old of a UFO that kind of kind of defined who I would become in the person I became. It was kind of a life altering experience. The first touch of paranormal that came into my life, though, was when I was about five years old and my brother was about two. For a couple of years in his childhood, he would talk about his past life experience and it would usually manifest in statements like he would tell me all the time that my other brother was much nicer than you, and he would talk about his other brother, and in one instance he talked about how his other brother got killed, who was run over by a tank in the war. And then at one point he told his daycare teacher that he was born in Wales, and the teacher brought this up with my parents and the whole family was surprised because he would have had no way of ever hearing about the country of Wales. And then we later found out that our name is Welsh name and we do in fact have ancestry from Wales. So that kind of was in my young mind, kind of sparked a mystery of the world and touch something in me that I think I was just generally curious about the world. My parents were not religious, but I tried to find religion religion. I cajoled the neighbors to take me to church, and that didn't really do it for me. I didn't stick with that long that I in the libraries I found in my school library, in the public library I found I would always find the occult paranormal section, which in our public library was just a couple of books, which I read them all. I wish I remember the names of them. I don't, but I know one of them was The Betty and Barney Hill Interrupted Journey, and some other books was citing so was. I became fascinated with the idea of UFOs aliens, and I would always be watching the sky and hoping to see hoping to see a ufo. I remember when I was in Little League baseball, standing in the outfield just looking at the sky and completely missing a flyball came my way. And I never was very good at baseball. Even without being distracted looking for UFOs, I never really saw anything. I have vague memories of things that could be false memories, but one of them being at a young age, I was very afraid when we lived in this one house. I was very afraid of prowlers coming in the window, and I always imagined eyes looking in the window, and I tuck myself under the covers, and I thought if my arms were completely under the covers, I couldn't be seen, and like the prowlers wouldn't see me. And I have this memory of my bedroom being filled with light and telling myself, oh, it's headlights from a truck driving down the hill, which doesn't quite make sense, as the angle cars drove on the street wouldn't have flooded the room with lights. That's one of the experiences I have that's kind of vague, could be meaningless, could be, could be something. And then another time, my best friend in second grade, he moved to this town near Tahoe, and I would during the summer, I would go stay with him on weekends a lot and there was this one time I was staying there. It was the last time I ever stayed at his house where he lived in an upstairs bedroom, and I just woke up on the kitchen floor all the way downstairs. And I've never sleepwalked in my life before or since. I just remember waking up on the kitchen floor. The kitchen lights were on, and I had no clue how I got there. And then for whatever reason, that that weekend just felt really odd to me, and after that we kind of lost touch. I never hung out with him again. So I was always had this sinking feeling that there's something more to that to that day and that night, and I just don't know what it is. And fast forward to when I'm twelve years old, the big UFO siding I had, which the memory is crystal clear in my mind whenever I think about it, and it's something I think about at least at least once a week and half since then. It was nineteen ninety two, I was twelve years old. It was my friend's birthday, it was, and I wish I knew the exact date. I didn't keep a record at that time, even though I had kept diary occasionally as a kid. For whatever reason, I wish I wrote all these details down at the time, but I felt I feel like something almost kept wanting me to forget this experience. But we were at the We went to the San Francisco Giants game. My friend call him d It was his birthday. His mom drove us. It was a d our. Other friends b c NP and we go to the Giants game. It was an evening game that went into the night game. And this is in the San Francisco Bay. This is in the old Candlestick Park, which is off of the one on one Freeway adjacent to the Bay, so just a little bit south of San Francisco actually, and my friend's mom had parked off on this side hill. It was undeveloped at the time, since it currently has a housing community there, but it was this undeveloped hill where you could park if you didn't want to pay for parking, and it meant you had like a ten to fifteen minute walk to the stadium to watch the game. And it was the ballpark at that time did a promotion where if you bought an ice cream, it came in a little plastic helmet. And so after the game, us kids went around collecting all the helmets, and we're just goofing off, and we stayed long after the game ended, and then so by the time we finally walked to the car, which was parked on a hill, most of the people who attended the game were already gone. There was a few other families on the hill, I think, packing up their cars too, And we're walking towards the car, and two of the kids had already climbed into the car, and my friend's mom was at the car door getting them in, and then me and b were kind of trailing behind, walking towards the car, facing the bay, and something just compelled me to look up and above my head I see this giant black triangle. And it's hard to tell the scale of it because it was just open, open skies above me. But if I put my hands above my head at like not full arm's length, but almost like I'm making a football field goal, it almost that arm's length wide above my head, this giant black triangle, and it was almost directly above me, and it was just kind of sitting there. It looked like a leaf on the wind wavering, and I got goosebumps. It was enthralling, and I'm looking up, just staring at it, and my friend B is right there next to me, and he's like looking at me, looking at it, and he's I could tell, he's like, what are you doing. Come on, let's walk to the car. And then but I'm just staring at it, and then this thing that an orange light starts emanating from the center, and as it fades in, it kind of fades in and then fades out, and where there had been one giant triangle, there's now three black triangles, but they're still in that triangle formation, and there's still kind of just like bobbing on the air. And then at that point, the center of each triangle starts fading out until you have a white orb in each corner where those triangles were. So you have these nine white orbs in the formation of three triangles, in the formation of one giant triangle. And at this point Bobby looks up. At this point, my friend B looks up and he starts waiting to sing it too. So we're standing there staring, and I can hear my friend's mom saying, come on, come get in the car, Come get in the car, Come on, come on. But we're just transfixed on these lights above us. And that whole that was probably about thirty seconds from seeing the one triangle fade to three triangles, fade to nine orbs, and then these things slow. They're still bobbing above me like it's like it's just hovering there, bobbing like a leaf. And then it breaks that triangle formation and these nine orbs go into like a single file line. They snake their way out over the bay. And at this point, sometime around here, my friend's mom looks up. She starts watching it, and then the kids that were in the car, d is watching it. The other kids that were in the car get out of the car and they start watching it. And these orbs they fly. They're in a formation of like a snake, like a single line, but it's not moving straight. It's moving like a snake would move in the grass, kind of snaking its way out in front of our vision towards the bay. And they're directly over the bay, so you have the one oh one freeway there and then this inlet of land where the ballpark is, and then the bay. They move away from the ballpark, away from us and into the bay, and as they get over the bay, they just start flying wild incredibly fast, faster than any conventional aircraft's. It was like watching fireflies, these nine orbs flying rapidly. We probably watched them for about two minutes and I and I remember like just feeling complete exhilaration. I think I realized, like, oh, I'm finally seeing seeing a UFO, really excited. And then so we're watching them, me, my friend's mom and four other kids, and then up from behind us comes the airplane and it's a small aircraft. And by the way, the whole time everything we saw it was completely silent, which other accounts, you know, says my But I think I first heard the plane coming and then I see this small plane come over us. It's like I said, I don't know planes, but maybe a Cessna or something, the kind of planes you would see flying banners around games. And I think that's what I thought it was at the time, one of those planes, and it is flying right towards the orbs, and then as it gets closer, the orbs all freeze, just stop dead, and then they disappear. They either they either flew off at rapid speed or just you know, went somewhere else. But they were there, flying like wildfireflies. This plane's getting close. They stop, then they're gone. And my friend's mom at this point, that's when I noticed she was like scared. I was excited. It seemed like most my friends were excited. He starts yelling at us, get in the car, Get in the car, Get in the car. And I remember her a barreling down the freeway to go home, and she was visibly scared shaken. And us kids, we were so excited. Were our heads or she had a station wagon. Our faces were glued to the window, looking out the window, trying to see them again. And it was this feeling of exhilaration. And I get home late, it was probably between nine ten o'clock at night, and I'm telling my parents this and my parents are kind of poo pooing it. I remember I wanted to call the police, and they I didn't know. It was before the internet and everything. I didn't know there was places you could report sightings. So I wanted to call the police. They were not having that at all. They kind of poo pooed the whole thing. And then my mom talked to my friend's mom the next day and she basically denied everything, said nothing happened. I got to school and most and most of the kids were still pretty excited about it, except for Be, the kid who had I had seen the most of this thing. He had seen the second most. He looked up second after me. He was kind of scared and he didn't want to talk about it at all. I think there's probably a week where me and D and C and P kind of talked about it a lot, but everyone fell off pretty much. I think we were getting teased a little bit, and my parents didn't believe. Well, my parents didn't want to talk about it. I learned later what really happened, but my friend's mom denied it, and so it was kind of a thing where we felt kind of a social pressure. I did, at least to not really talk about it, and to this day I regret not writing it down so I at least knew the exact date this happened. I couldn't nail that down. I found out years later that my friend's mom had, in fact said it happened happened to her. My mom told me this when I was in my twenties and I brought it up with her and she said yeah, she said it really happened. She was just really scared and she didn't want to talk about it, and that kind of that kind of killed me. I was so mad because I was like, you know, how many years I spent feeling like I was being gas lit and felt crazy for believe in this, And then it was completely exciting to have this experience. But I had a dual feeling as well, because I remember at that point feeling like it was a less valid experience because up until then, the books I was reading at the library without the Internet, the accounts of UFOs that I was reading about were these older accounts from the fifties and sixties and seventies, and most of them were, you know, the saucer type sightings, and I don't think I found any accounts of black triangles or even orbs in the books I was reading. And it wasn't until later in the in the later nineties, when I've Internet and I'm looking up sightings and hearing about other things, and then the Phoenix Light's happening where I felt very validated and in what I saw. But those in those early years after I first saw it, I remember feeling kind of disappointed like what I saw didn't quite fit in with the lore I was familiar with, but it was it was something that changed me to a large extent. Like I had been someone I was kind of searching for finding answers to just like the mysteries around me. This kind of gave me a chip on my shoulder to some extent, like I knew like I had peered into some of the secret some of the secrets like behind the veil of the universe, you know, And and I changed from being like I had been somewhat of a conservative kid. My parents used to call me Alex P. Keaton, but I was kind of conservative in that, you know, I felt like I had to be very proper and upright and have a lot of self self driven and survival of the fittest kind of mentality. I also was very very into the environment, though to me that kind of fit my conception of the world, as you have an obligation to take care of the planet. But kind of after seeing that, I changed a lot and started getting into a more more radical mindsets. And like that's when I would start getting into like punk rock and things like that, and being interested in radical politics and always feeling more comfortable entertaining outsider perspectives and unique points of view and different thoughts like I didn't after that, I never felt like I had to fit in to an extent, and I always just wanted to see that again, to experience that again. And since then, I've been, you know, searching the skies all the time, hoping to see something again. In my life, I've traveled places like New Mexico, I've been to Roswell, recently went camping in Mount Shasta, and I always take time to watch the skies and see something. And I haven't haven't seen a UFO since then, and which is which is kind of kind of disappointing, because I've always felt like they're not. It's this mystery isn't done with me. It's kind of driven my life to some extent. Interestingly, when I met my wife, she you know, when I meet someone, it's not long before I tell them my siding story. And when I met my wife, she's very empathic, and she has a lot of experiences in the paranormal realm, but it's more on like the ghost end of things. And she would always, you know, she would I would leave her to tell her stories. But She's had a lot of encounters with things of that nature, and we would always kind of rib each other. She would say, like, you don't I know, you don't believe my ghost stories, and I would just say, it's not that I believe you, but until I see something myself, I can't really have that empathy. And with the UFO thing, it was the same thing. But recently, since twenty twenty, I had a siding in our house we once lived in of a female in the room, and after that, it's that end of things has ramped up for me. But the feeling I get because I'd never really been interested in ghosts and things like that, but the feeling I got was when that happened was very similar. It felt to me like it's all part of the same thing. This one other experience that was pretty major to me. It was twenty twenty and my girlfriend at the time and I were going to take a trip to Hawaii with her family, and we were staying the night at her house prior to flying out to Hawaii the next day, and we were sitting in her backyard smoking a cigarette before bed I smoked at the time. We were sitting on her back porch just kind of staring off into the backyard smoking a cigarette, and we hear this pow, like a crack and a bang, something like a gunshop and not quiet, and then just felt this force blasted right at us, and all the gravel from her yard blew, blew up in the air, pelted us in the face and all over our body. But you could feel it too, You could feel like this giant woosh that came at us right after that sound. And then next to us on our right hand side was the neighbor's fence and this row of tall bushes, and you just hear something, something huge, running through those bushes down the side of the house. So it was a crack, a bang, a big woosh, and then something running through the house. And we look at each other and now this scared the hell out of me. We look at each other and we just run inside the house and lock the doors, get inside, and we tell her dad what had happened outside. He was a detective at the time for the local police there. We tell her this story. He kind of goes outside, looks around, doesn't see anything, and he calls into the police department because they had a system for detecting gunshots and nothing was detected. So unless you know their equipment was faulty, there was no gunshot. I don't know what that was. And that's like something that happened that I'm not sure what box to put it in, you know, UFO. It didn't scare me. Seeing a apparition didn't scare me, but this scared the hell out of me. And kind of returning to the more recent stage where we're at is, you know when in twenty twenty, I'm in the bathroom and my wife is in the adjacent room, and in my peripheral vision, I just see a woman walk by kind of the same height profile as my wife, So I think nothing of it, and then I walk into after I see or walk by, I think, oh, that's my wife walking into bed. So I walk into the room, but then my wife was already in bed under the covers, and I was like, WHOA, did you just see that? I just saw what I thought was you walk by it and it wasn't. And so that kind of I was like, huh, I think I've seen something, you know. And shortly after there, you know, my wife and I we had our first kid, We moved, decided to move we were living in Los Angeles. Then we moved back to the Bay Area to be closer to family. COVID and having a child really put things in perspective for us. So we kind of changed careers, moved back to the Bay Area, and we're living in the house we're living in now. Stuff just started happening like like crazy. We had, you know, would have objects go miss and then show up in strange places we had. We would have lights flickering unexpectedly. I saw a door to our closet just close on its own one time. And then we had this galaxy kind of light thing in my son's room that you know, spins and shine stars on the wall. That thing kept falling off the shelf. Every few nights, it would fall off the shelf, fall off the shelf, and then I one day just took it and I said, I got to figure this out. And then I put it close to the wall and I saw that, Okay, if it's spinning and it hits the wall, it can kind of fall off. But I had to set it on this kind of ledge to do that. So I show my wife and she kind of felt We kind of felt better about it, and it stopped happening. But you know, in reality, when I put it there without putting it on the ledge, it doesn't fall off. I think I kind of manipulated that to kind of assuage our fears. And then we have incidents where we hear feet running on the floorboards in the middle of the night. She'll hear it, or I'll hear it, or we'll both hear it. And then on one occasion a couple months ago, I heard a little girl like laughing, and it's kind of like it feels like it's not something that's scary. It feels like something playful is happening. It's just interesting to me because like something in me, you know, is saying that this is all kind of part of the same phenomenon. When I think about the UFO I saw, which I would categorize as like the most significant life changing event I've had in my life related to anything paranormal. You know, one of the things that always ate at me about it as a young kid and growing into adulthood is I always conceptualized UFOs and these crafts as you know, something you see in alien flying in But that didn't really fit with what I saw because seeing it morph from a triangle, huge triangle into these tiny white orbs. I couldn't imagine a physical pilot sitting in there, so something when I would really think about it and try to break it down, I just got the feeling that this was something more organic. The UFO was the life form itself, because I can't see pilots discreetly flying these nine white orbs. And then if it morphs into three discrete crafts that then morph in moreh from like one giant craft, where's all the where's all the real estate in that giant UFO? If it can morph into orbs and it even to this day, it feels like such a unique experience because you see occurrences of sightings that are triangles, and you read about occurrences of orbs. But I don't think I have found another occasion where it's like transformed like that from a giant triangle to three triangles to nine orbs. But these experiences, they all feel like they're coming from the same same thing to me.
Speaker 5: Do you have an interest in the paranormald You'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The x is you're streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange, and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeberg, Michah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unex network dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at Hey you nx dB. Follow our Facebook group on ex Network. Find the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple Podcasting.
Speaker 1: It's time it is the x x X. But as far as the recent experiences we've had since twenty twenty, in the house, my wife, she'll sage the house and things will kind of calm down, and then they'll start, after a little while, start getting excited again. And it's interesting to me that this all kind of coincided with the birth of our son. He's four now, and him growing up, and like our life's changed so much, We went through so much change and we grew closer together. So like I kind of feel like me growing into sharing these experiences with her is kind of a part of that. Like I think, for whatever reason, my consciousness is able to perceive these things now because she touched me in that way, like I'm having experiences that are more akin to what she's experienced her whole life because of that closeness, that proximity, all the change we've had together. So like when we recently went camping and Mount Chasta, I got her to go look out at the stars with me and I sent good vibes out to the universe and I was like, today's when you're going to come into my world and we're going to see a UFO. And it just didn't happen. To my disappointment, I always had a sense and a feeling like it's not done with me. In a lot of ways, it made me who I am and set me on a certain path. And I know for us, like at some point we're going to have that experience together. But I'm always I'm always seeking and trying to open myself up to these experiences. For instance, intermittently throughout my life, I've tried yoga practices, meditation, none of that, none of them religiously or consistently. But about this time, when all the paranormal type experiences were happening in our house, I had been trying in a phase where I'd been trying to meditate and taking a little time each day to sit there relax, and I'm not following any particular method, but I was having some effect of deep relaxation. And for a long time I was very distracted by I have a tenitis in my left ear. And then one night I just said to myself, instead of fighting against the tonightis and wishing it wasn't there distracting me, why don't I just focus on it. And so I found if I focus on the sound of my tenaidis, which is a little bit like a tea kettle, like a if I focus on that sound, I I found it quite effective. Actually, I started getting calm, relaxing and would get in get into these modes where I start kind of hearing other tones, and it was it's quite a pleasant experience to feel the feel the other tones and that, and so it was it was working really well for what I was going for, which is calming myself and opening myself up. And then this the last time I did it it. I don't know what it was, but I haven't done it since then because I had a really intense experience where I was doing that, and then the tonalities just went wild. It was like almost musical with a lot of dissonant tones overlapping, and I felt my body body vibrating. I've started feeling an intense pressure on the top of my skull towards the back of my head, and then I just started seeing these fractals and it was like overlapping thoughts. I would see these fractals of kind of like one of those balls kids play with where they expand wide and then go go short and then go get small and expand out. I was like going in and out and in and out, and I just felt and I felt, I felt like I was expanding out of my body and then contracting into it. And then I just had this thought is this a molecule? Is this a universe? And then something just said yes, it's all of it. And I remember getting scared in the experience, but at the same time thinking like I'm onto something here. But since then, I've just kind of paused that thing. But I've been intending to when I'm brave enough to try to do it again, because I think it's just emblematic of I'm curious and excited and leaning into the mysteries of the world and wanting to see these UFOs and things. But then part of me is also scared, like it's like almost like I'm slowly easing myself into the waters. And yeah, and I just have a feeling it's not done with me yet. And I have a feeling it's something i'll experience again, namely I'll experience it with my wife, and because I think the more recent experiences have shown me that we're creating a bridge between our worlds, me and her. And yeah, it's a feeling of disappointment that I haven't seen the UFO again, but it's also a feeling of knowing that I will have that again. As far as all the discussion since twenty seventeen about disclosure, I don't spend too much time worrying or getting excited about disclosure from the government or because for me, that disclosure came in nineteen ninety two. You know, when I saw that UFO, I know this phenomenon is real. I know the world we live in is a lot more complex than we have any idea, and there's a great mystery beyond the veil. The only thing that I would hope I think disclosure has to be on an individual level, because you know, we've had earthshaking revelations from all these people in power, and it hasn't changed the conversation in the broader sense. And I think that's because people denial is a very strong evolutionary impulse, and until people are touched in their lives kind of like how I was, they're not going to be willing to see that themselves. Yeah, but that's kind of the totality of all my experiences. Some of them I have one hundred percent clarity absolutely happened. The UFO siding, My memory is solid, The big backyard Woosh experience, my memory is one hundred percent solid. And then I have these nice, little fudgy maybe something's there, weird little memories that I'm not sure how to compart mentalize, but I have a suspicion something something happened there too.
Speaker 2: Interesting stuff. Jared, Wow, a lot has gone on, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I feel like, I don't know, incredibly grateful for that first sighting I've had and the experiences I've had, because I don't know who I would have been, where my life would have led without them. And yeah, I'm happy with who I am, and I feel lucky to have to have been able to see things that many people don't get to see, and it's good.
Speaker 2: That kind of made the bond stronger with you and your wife. You know, she'd ha been having these these paranormal experiences. This subject kind of brings people together closer, I think opens up a bit of discussion. It's the paranormal stuff in your house. Is your present house now, is it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, and it's and it's still happening. It was just about I think last month where I heard a little girl around one am just like giggling and laughing, and yeah, it's It's not something that's scary to me. It's because it's a it's a playful energy. She'll sage the house every once in a while and it'll kind of calm down for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, but the things just end up happening again. How often do things happen roughly? Is there much of a space between.
Speaker 1: There's There's been periods where it's frequently and I forgot to mention some things like and it's not always in the house either. There was it likes to grab me. We were a couple blocks away from our house going out for a burger one night and we're getting out of the car and I feel just like a pinch on my lower left side, and I think it's my wife playfully pinching me, and I turn around and say hey, and then I see she's ten feet away from me, and I go, Okay, that was weird. Another time, I'm with my son in the bedroom and I feel a pinch in the same spot. I'm like leaning down changing as diaper and I feel a pinch in the same spot. And then another time we're in the car and I feel a pole on my seatbelt and this time I feel like fingers on my stomach and like a gentle pole on my seatbelt where it buckles in. And again I think it's my wife and I give her a look in the rear view mirror, like hey, what are you doing. I was thinking she's being playful with me, and then she's just like what and I was like, you just grab me? And no, no, I didn't. And so it's things like that, And for a while it tended to be like every night you're hearing something or you're seeing lights flicker, or the remote's gone missing, and then the next thing you know, it's hidden somewhere. It would never be and I think things like that, and it'll be very frequent, almost every day. But then then now it's like you might go a week or two weeks or a month without something happening, but then something will happen.
Speaker 2: But it's mostly in the house. You right now, how long have you been there for?
Speaker 1: We've been here a little over a year. We moved in here. Yeah, it got to the point where we called the landlord and kind of embarrassingly, were like, hey, what's the story of this house? Did something happen here? And she said, no, I've built the house myself in the nineties. I haven't heard anything strange happening. But there's definitely something here.
Speaker 2: You know, our last house, we lived in a place and a few strange things had gone on. The land lord, he never never said anything. And it wasn't until we were there a year before my next door neighbor, you know, we got he got closer, a lot closer to him, and he finally plugged up the courage. And now he didn't know what I did. He didn't know about the show or anything like that at the time. He asked me one day, if you you know you have noticed anything strange in the house, and we had a lot of stuff in the house. And also we could hear in his house. Course he would be at work all day, so we would hear these footsteps going up and down the stairs, and I knew he was out, so I'll go knock on the door, and sure enough, there was no one there. So we tell him stuff like that. But he had said that the previous occupant, she was single, but she had a young daughter, and she would say noises in the house and there be she'd be taking pictures of orbs and all that kind of thing. Oh yeah, we never saw anything like that. But my next door neighbor did say that he did come home one day. He makes his bed every morning, and he came back and went to get changed, and he could he noticed that there was a figure of an imprint of a person and lying on his bed, and he knew he'd make it. And then my neighbor on the other side he said he'd been there many many years, and he said a blokecoptually did pass away in the house.
Speaker 1: He died dead, So okay, yeah, that could do it. Yeah, it's I don't know. I think it's my sense when I started seeing these things too. Is something in me is saying it's like all part of the same thing, or it's part of the same energy. I need to start writing things down, because as I think about it, I just remembering more and more. Like I just remembered a couple of weeks ago. We were lying in bed and watching TV and I look over and I see this blue aura. Our door was closed, and I see this blue aura just like pass through the door and then dissipate as it came into the room. And we were both awake, and I told my wife what I just saw. And it's just kind of those things where it's been happening so frequently that you just it just kind of it feels almost insignificant just because of the frequency of it. I've I've been with her for fourteen years now, and she's this is new to me, but she has a whole host of her She sees a lot and has had a lot of experiences like this, and it's only new to me since like twenty twenty and then especially more recently the last year.
Speaker 2: And she is seeing the same hearing the same things as you. Yes, yeah, is she sitting of the figure?
Speaker 1: No, that it was just only I saw it. I was looking over in that direction and caught it. She had not here, but she sees she has seen. It's her own story to tell, but she has seen like figures elsewhere get my parents' house and her friend's houses and other places. So for her, she does get a lot of visual apparition sightings. For me, I've only had kind of I would say the two visuals the blue aura I saw a couple of weeks ago, and then the first time in our last house where I saw a figure pass by. I'm just like, there's going to come a day in our life where she has that UFO experience, and that's what I'm really excited for and waiting for.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully we'll both get the chance at the same time.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you like a weird synchronicity that happened the other day when we were going to record. I like, because I was feeling nervous about it. Like at this stage in life, I'm pretty open and if you know me, I'll tell you my stories and I'm not scared like when I was a teenager of people's impression of me. But I was nervous about talking to you, and I was just telling my wife about your show, and then I went to pull up your Twitter to show her it, and you have this video. The first video that you had on the Twitter at the time was a Travis music video. And I was just like, Oh, to me, that was such a big synchronicity. Because my son, he's in a stage where he's curious about music, so I'll introduce him to a band and maybe play their music for like a week. But for the last couple of weeks that band was Travis. I was when I bade them at night, I'm singing him a Travis song. I'm playing them on the radio. Earlier that day, we had just been listening to a Travis album. And then when I went to I'm having these nerves about talking to you, and then I go to pull up your Twitter to show it to my wife, and like, the first video on there's a Travis video. I just thought that was a weird synchronosity, and that kind of confirmed for me for like, oh, yeah, it's the right thing to do, you know, at this time, to tell your story and feel comfortable telling it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think the universe sends out the signals. Sometimes we get an awful lot of synchronosities, and yeah, sure enough. That was a few days ago I posted about Travis. It's a great music video with a nice UFO theme. It was actually a song I hadn't heard in years, and I actually saw it live. It was a Dublin Castle, great song. Great, Actually the whole album is pretty good. Yes, yeah, But you know, my guests get these synchronosies all the time, and I think the universe sends out messages and pushes you in certain directions because we don't so believe in coincidence on this show.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Yeah, yeah, I've come to that point of view myself.
Speaker 2: I mean, you had such an interesting UFO site in different times when it comes to the internet, back in the great early nineties.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You obviously didn't get a chance to report it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I reported it recently because recently I've been It's always been not far from the front of my mind, but recently I've just been thinking about it a lot, and I you know, I said to myself, because I'll go on I'll go on different sites, try to find if other people have had a similar sighting, and so like, I think it's new fork. I think on the sites I check a lot, and I just thought to myself, if I'm if I'm checking so frequently and no one's posting it, why don't I post it, because then maybe someone like me who may be checking it frequently. Because one of the things that's always bothered me about this sighting is that this ballpark is right adjacent to the one to one Freeway, which is, you know, the main thoroughfare from the South Bay area to the North Bay Area. It's how you drive into San Francisco, so hundreds of people would have been driving by, and other people had to have seen it, and so I just know other people had seen it, and that the pilot of that plane had to have seen it. And I went so far a couple months ago to start calling the banner flying companies around here, and I talked to two companies which may have had planes flying banners around that area that night, and neither that one of them was kind of interested, but they didn't know any of the people who worked at that time, and then the other company just never returned my call. But it's just one of those things I'm curious. So I did report it to Newfork recently, and then I think there's an app. I'm forgetting the name of it now, but there's an app where you can put in sidings. I put it on there as well, So hopefully I'm hopeful someone else who had seen it would see that, and then maybe they'll say, hey, I saw I was driving the one on one freeway that night and saw the same thing. And something I forgot to mention is like, I'm not one of those I'm not a person who you know, thinks everything's all about me. But something about that siding it felt very personal then and still to this day, because I was the first one compelled to look up at it, and my friend standing next to me b he was resistant to look up at it, but then looked up, and then my friend's mom and the other kids. My friend's mom was, you know, before they looked up, there was a good probably thirty forty seconds where instead of just looking up at what I was looking at there, she was yelling, get looking in the car, getting the car. And then I remember, after everything scattered and the ship scattered, I briefly looked over and I saw a family, a dad, a mom, and a kid packing their stuff in the car and getting in the car themselves, and it was obvious they hadn't seen anything. So there was there was a sense in me that something me to see it and compelled other people not to see it. And I wouldn't be surprised if many people were driving that one on one freeway drove right by it and didn't see it. I think there's something about this phenomenon that if your heart and mind aren't open in the right way at the right time, it'll be right there in front of you and you just won't see it. So a lot of a lot of the way I live is just taking moments to look up at the sky and say like, I'm here and I'm open right now. And if you want to show yourself like I'm here, because yeah, I think you need to have that mentality for it to become present for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of those strange key things with it. We touched on this very very early on the show. One of my guests he coined the term alien apathy, where one person was seeing another person that was what was there at a time, either didn't see it or was completely disinterested and just wanted to carry on and what they were doing. So that is strange in itself when it comes to during that time, you had the Hudson Valley sightings the late eighties and early nineties where thousands of people it's in this object. So that's the same object but completely different sighting.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said this large triangular black object. You said it turned into smaller orbs. Yeah, nine orbs altogether. Was it like a fade out or was it instantaneous?
Speaker 1: It was like a fade out, So there was a fade from the center of the large single triangle, but that one had an orange light to it that faded in and then faded out. And then with each of the three black triangles, they just kind of faded out from their center, and as they faded out, their corners became like brilliant light. And then as the triangle disappeared, it dissolved into instead of being a solid triangle, three wide orbs. So you have once it was manifested as the nine orbs, you no longer saw the three black triangles, but you saw nine orbs in the shape of one giant triangle with three triangles inside of it. Yeah, I got it. I got a tattoo of it when I was eighteen because I was like, you know, just just so defined me. Then that kind of sketched it out and went and got a tattoo of it.
Speaker 2: So now it's yeah, so it's definitely part of you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So you were at the Candlestick Point that was that the area, it.
Speaker 1: Was a ballpark called Candlestick Park. It's the Giant it was the Giants ballpark. They no longer play there. They play it like I think it's called three Com Park. It's closer to downtown San Francisco. So now if you go there, I think the I think the ballpark's completely gone. It's just kind of like Marshlands. And then the area where we had the car park, where we were on this hillside adjacent to the ballpark, that's a housing development now, so houses were built there. One of the things I've even thought about doing is sending letters to the people who live there now saying like, hey, I was like standing where your house was this many years ago. Do you guys ever see anything out your windows? Because you know I wouldn't. I wouldn't be surprised if something manifested in that same area. And every time I drive by it, because you know, I'll drive by it often when I'm driving up and down the bay and I always look over and it takes me back to that moment in time, and I just wonder if I'll see something right there again.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: The good thing is because you went to this game it was nine nine two, you were able to then backtrack the actual Pacific Day day it all happened because it was a major game day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, And I wish I remembered what team played because there I do have written down somewhere, because I'm pretty sure it was early April nineteen ninety two, so I know they are home games that played in the evening that month, So I kind of narrowed it down to it could be one of these like four days. But there was something bizarre that, like, I don't know why I didn't write it down, Probably the same reason like all the experiences I've been having recently, I haven't written down like I write other things down and I write grocery lists and stuff, like why don't I write the date in time that these things happened down? So it kind of I'm quite disappointed I didn't at least make an account of it when it happened of the date and time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always good to have a little paranormal notebook, you know, especially if you're experiencing activity, you know, might find some patterns. And also with UFO siting, I implore people anyone that's had a UFO site, no matter how historic, try and write down as much information as you can and do report it to either a new folk or move on. Yes, because you know, like you said, there's always people which are training through these websites trying to find sitings similar to their own. So it's always good to do that, even if it was fifty odd years ago, try and report it if you can. People looking for it. Researchers are looking for similar cases and that, so it's always a good idea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I went and went ahead and reported it a couple of months ago, because I do hope that someone else would have seen that event from a different perspective and can corroborate it, you know, just to get that extra corroboration for me. Maybe they maybe they know the date it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I mean I've had listeners email in that they heard a particular guest, this other person was there at the exact time and they witnessed the same thing. So I mean that I actually have two years later after I've released the episode, So it does happen, you know. So it's good to have all those all those details, and especially if you sometimes you're in a situation where you're the only one seeing it, having someone else to back you up. Yes, So this object, so it was right above you, right above the car park. It's large object moved out towards the Bay area. Which directions did it head?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 2: It went to three months that kind of area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it went south, so it was directly above me, smack dab above me, and then it moved south, probably a couple hundred yards or more until it was out probably about five hundred yards, until it was out above the bay. And that's when it started doing the nine orbs. Started flying like a firefly, unbelievable speed, like so fast. I could only compare it to fireflies, like buzzing around.
Speaker 2: Interesting to see. So, if there's any listeners out there that you remember being in the Bay area back in nineteen ninety two and you think you may have seen something similar to Jared, do get in contact. Yes please, I'd love that, and we'd like to know if you've got a similar tattoo. Yeah, good stuff. Okay. You know you started at the very beginning with your brother's past life experience when he was talking about this. Do you remember what kind of age he was from.
Speaker 1: I'd say probably from like two to five. It was a couple of years. Yeah, And that kind of opened up mystery into the world for me. And I remember at the time part of me felt kind of jealous because these weird things were happening and it was kind of exciting my parents, and it kind of made him a little special. So I had a little brotherly jealousy of that, and I think that kind of set me on the path about I want something strange to happen to me. But it was a lot of talk about He would talk about his other brother, the other brother died in the war, he was from Wales, things like that.
Speaker 2: And he stopped talking about all this roughly about the age of five years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes when he was five. And he has no recollection now of it. You know, he believes my parents when they tell him about it, but he has no recollection of saying any of that stuff or remembering any of that and just kind of shut off like a valve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does seem to have that cutoff point. This happens all over the world. Many document wonderfully documented accounts of this happening, and it always seems to be a child which is in a place where they, you know, they'd have absolutely no knowledge of any of this in the case of your brother with whales, And there's always this cut off points. We're being reincarnated, We've come from our past life to our present one, and as we're starting to live this life and gather information, it's like that then stops, you know, that's the end of that life. Yeah, we continue on. And I remember the first time I heard about past life experiences. I must have been about seven or eight years old, and I remember thinking, why don't I remember anything? That's my mum, but never spoke anything anything like that. Years later, my mother ended up doing all the past life aggression and she had strange little little things that she she came out in her hypnosis. So it's always fascinated me that subject.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like there's definitely something else. It's clarification that this isn't the only life we're going to have not lightsight, keep on having these new.
Speaker 1: Lives comforting in a sense to me when I when I think about it, Yeah, I'm and my son is four years old now, and I've never tried to prod anything out of him or or project anything onto him. But I'll I'll have conversations with him where I just I talk, try to talk to him about his dreams and if he remembers them, try to make him feel comfortable telling me as much as he can about him. And then I'll talk to him about memory, like, hey, what's the what's the earliest memory you have? And try to explain what memory is. And I haven't gotten any signs or anything that he doesn't seem to have that same experience that my brother had. But I try to leave create like a space where if he did that would that would come through. But for whatever reason, I don't think he's going to have that experience at this point.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it's something which definitely happens to all of us. You know, when we come into this world in our new form, there's got to be like a switch that gets flicked and.
Speaker 1: Then you now begin this.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I think for some people that switch remains unflicked. So then hence, yah, when they remember, And it usually happens in the form of a child seeing maybe like a picture from from World War Two of a plane maybe, or so see there's a documentary on and he just catches that and he says something, Oh, I remember flying him, or Yeah. That's usually what happens.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a painting. Sometimes you know, the lines stay these discrete lines, but then sometimes the paint blends together. And I think some people, for whatever reason, just have a little bleed through from one from one life to the next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all have these experiences, and I think most of the time, yeah, we just simply don't remember. And that might come from from maybe trauma, and that may have been trauma in a past life. That could be a part of it. Who knows, But yeah, it certainly is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Definitely. And are you still friends with all those guys? Yeah, that's That's another thing that's interesting to me, is like you have this profound ex experience with someone and it you know, first when we went back to school, it was kind of the kind of thing where we were all excited about it. But as you talk about it, it's something that sets you apart from the other kids. So I think we were kind of teased a little bit the first week back to school talking about it, so almost immediately after they all stopped talking about it and didn't want to talk about it. Then we kind of drifted apart as friends. But we went to the same high school. So it was the kind of thing where one day I remember one of the kids see calling me up and calling me into a group he was telling some people about it. He's like, oh, Jared, come here, come. So it's that kind of thing where every once in a while we would cross paths like it happened at our high school reunion too, and then when that happened, it's like yeah, and we would talk about it for a minute. But we all grew apart as people. Like Facebook messaged one of them a while ago just asking if they remember, and they said, yeah, they remember, But for whatever reason, we all drifted apart. And the one kid be who saw the most of it with me, I saw after me. He saw like I don't think my friends or my friend's mom even saw when it was a triangle. They just saw when it was orbs. But he my friend B who saw her was a triangle. He would never talk about it again. He was like and he was the most he was like church going and religious, and I kind of thought that was why he just would not talk about it at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would like to say that's really rare, but no, that's usually what happens. And the person I saw it with is either scared disinterested. Yeah, that happens.
Speaker 1: Strange.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it is very strange. This is what we love strangeness. Okay, Jared, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing it all for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Nicko's great talking to you.
Speaker 2: Keeping contact all right, and we will speak soon. Absolutely, we'll do take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Bye for now. Bye.
Speaker 2: That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with his show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you're like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fanga to Gerard for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, Stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye came