Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a guest joining me on the phone right now, I have Jess from the Gonna Get Wed Bridal Showcase. It's coming up this Sunday, and this is not the first time this has been going on a while. It's Swuo Falls number one Bridal Showcase. And this is a lot of fun, isn't it, Jess?
Speaker 1: It sure is. We're so excited to see everybody this year come back and they're going to feel a little anxious about their big day coming in, but we want them to leave feeling pampered and excited for their big day.
Speaker 2: And the exciting thing for me is I have a daughter who's getting married now. So now this last couple of months here, we've been having weddings on our mind as well, so I relate to these people more than I ever have in my entire life. There's a lot of decision to make, and when you go to something like they're going to Get Wed Bridle Showcase this weekend, this Sunday, you get to walk through and come up with all of your ideas in one day. It makes it so much easier, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It sure does, John. This is going to be a one stop shop for everybody. We've got so many amazing vendors coming. They're going to be providing food samples. We'll have a signature cocktail, chocolate covered strawberries. So many awesome giveaways and price packages that these amazing vendors have provided, including trips, jewelry, wine, baskets, makeup. They are going to be providing an amazing experience following so many new trends and traditions and we just can't wait to see everybody.
Speaker 2: It is this Sunday from noon to three. And where do we go to find the Going to Get web Bridle Showcase.
Speaker 1: You're going to find us at the suit Falls Convention Center right here in Suitballs.
Speaker 2: Very nice and if you'd like to get tickets, you can get them right at the door. It's ten dollars per ticket. And again that is this Sunday from noon until three, and every bride gets a really nice gift bag with all kinds of cool stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Don't they It is, and I'm going to correct you, John, we are not charging admission for this show. This show is free admission. That is a little perk to come on out and enjoy a little pampering. And you can find us online and scan a QR code to register for attendance. And then it also gets your name in for all those giveaways and drawings.
Speaker 2: Nice. I thought there was a charge. It's even better. It's free.
Speaker 1: Even better. Who doesn't well free?
Speaker 2: And there's a bunch of great prizes that you can register for. There's a whole lot of great stuff you're going to see. It is going to be a great, great event. Again it's this Sunday swo falls number one Bridle Showcase. They gonna get web Bridle Showcase. And again, while you're there, this will help you make a bunch of really important decisions. And you can make those decisions a lot easier when you get to kind of compare all of these different things in one place.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and the first two hundred and fifty brides will be receiving swive bags at the door with all things for goodies.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. So again it is free from noon till three. It is this Sunday, the Gonna Get Wed Bridal Showcase, and if you would like to be a part of this, all you do is show up at the Seux Falls Convention Center. I would get there a little bit before noon because I got a feeling there's going to be a line, especially knowing the first two hundred and how many get.
Speaker 1: Prizes two and fifty bride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first two hundred and fifty brides, So be one of the first. Get out there a little bit early. Again from noon till three, Sioux Falls Convention Center. All of the details at Gonna Get weed dot com and again the Gonna Get Wed Bridal Showcase this Sunday. I'm really excited for this because, like I said, my daughter's actually getting married. So this is one of those one of those things where we have a lot of things checked off already, but there's some things that we need to check off, and I have a feeling we're checking them off this Sunday.
Speaker 1: That's right, And brides don't forget to go visit our Facebook page where you can see all of the amazing vendors and we'll be posting the gifts in the comments of what they'll be bring, so make sure that you go into our page like and follow us and we just can't wait to see you on Sunday.
Speaker 2: That sounds great. They're gonna Get Wed Bridal Showcase. It is this Sunday from noon till three at the sous Falls Convention Center. All of the details at Gonna Get Wed dot com and someday you should know. Something you should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com