Speaker 1: I just finished listening to the latest Dom and Jerry show, where they mock about with some new technology that allows you to change your voice. I said, I'd given a go myself. Let's see how it works. Oh good, heavens, it certainly seems to be working. But one doesn't quite have the time to be trifling on such trivial things. One has a great, big, bloody chimney that one must not to the ground before enjoying a refreshing pint of bitter. Now, let me just turn off this infernal machine. All that's better. I'll see they.
Speaker 2: Canishua, Hi, Jerry.
Speaker 3: Hello Tom. That's the old fashion. We were translating her here and.
Speaker 2: There, No I did. I don't want to press it, Hi, everybody, I don't want to press it. There's a new option after popping up on this lesson. It's voice translator. I have a funny feel it'll know we're taking the pace out of it, do you know, Because I won't sound even though I'm very good at accents, I won't sound like the zoom will got cut it out to fuck town?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? They'll go so what you're telling me, And indeed the listeners of the Tom and Jerry Show. Where are you all keeping? Is that there's a button on your panel there that's voice translator. So you think that when you click that, you will start talking and it will come through to me in your chosen language.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'll press it. Let's see what happened. We'll tell me what language are okay? Me, I'm speaking. My speaking language is English. What do you want? What do you want? Japanese? Let's do Japanese.
Speaker 3: Let's do Japanese. Okay as well, let's do japan early in the show.
Speaker 2: But I'm hi injur I canna there you go. I'm glad you enjoyed that. A little translation there, Jair, what so? Oh you're the Japanese show?
Speaker 3: Are you hearing me in Japanese? I don't like it? Tom, this is thrilling radio for everyone.
Speaker 2: Where is this? Oh? This is incredible? Sounds like you don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to say, where's the bottom? You guys?
Speaker 2: Stay nice? She got that.
Speaker 3: I need help, Tom Toms.
Speaker 2: Saturday Night by. You have to stop this. This is too good. He actually, Tom, he actually he raised his voice with you. Oh jeez, I just have to stop this. I have to have to stop this. Sorry, apologies, that was two children at work there. Mother of God.
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, when you listen to that back, You're gonna love you in Japanese.
Speaker 3: If that if that comes back across the podcast where I'm speaking in Japanese to Tom, that's gonna be very funny. If it comes back on the podcast where I'm just speaking English, Dorm's passing himself, that's something nobody else can hear. That's gonna also be hilarious.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm the only one getting this joke. I don't know how the recording of this is going to see. This is this is the thing we do. That's we We just run with it. We didn't. I literally found that beforehand, or mother, that was exciting. I I do you know what, I do feel embarrassed sometimes because I just literally came off the phone just before this with my brother in law who lives in Central Europe and he speaks five languages. Yes, now he lets you know too. That's the that's the only thing. That's the only thing like there. I'd love to know more languages. But at the same time, I think it's almost like the vegan effect, you know, the kind of way they'll fuck can let you know like I was at I told you as I tell you I was. I was sitting beside the table full of Grailgoorers the other night in the restaurant, and they all spoke Irish and heavily, and they wouldn't even back it up for the girl taking their order. Do you know she's taking an order sixteen people and you're like, oh Jesus Christ, be me and my gas.
Speaker 3: I love, I love Irish and I love people that can speak it.
Speaker 2: But lads, you can wind it in. But we get it. We get we get it. You're better than us, we get it, we get it.
Speaker 3: We're trash people.
Speaker 2: What can we get?
Speaker 3: We're absolutely trash. Maybe maybe the young lassie that's taking your order, tell her that you want chicken and chips. Tell her you want wings as a starter.
Speaker 2: In English, please.
Speaker 3: Love the Hiking, Love Shaking play.
Speaker 2: Do you speak any other languages?
Speaker 3: I know of other languages, only the love language. I speak the language of podcasts and baby, oh wow, speaking of which we we should probably start doing a bit of podcast I mean, like, oh, you know, I love Gragnda, but we've been talking more in Japanese and Irish than anything else before we got into the show. And we've got a fairly big week to get into.
Speaker 2: So what do you think will we busted into it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get into it. YEA, let's do it, buddy, let's get it. Get into it with a weekly what have you. This is a very complicated case, mad, you know, a lot of ian's, a lot of outs, a lot of what have you, and a lot of strands to keep in my head.
Speaker 2: Man, oh for fox, excuse it? Like we tried to steer away from these scenarios. Do you know?
Speaker 3: We don't like talking about the same thing over and over again? And if people listening to the Tom and Jerry Show down through the years and we thank them, they'll know we like to talk about a couple of things. We like to talk about robots. We like to talk the cars. I'd like to talk about robots again after a little while. And every now and then we will come all the way round to the sea and how we do not like the sea, and how, in the immortal words of Tom o'manny almost ten years ago, when it comes to the sea, fill.
Speaker 2: It into fuck. I got somebody very irate by saying that the other day they'd hurt it on the podcast, and they weren't fully sure of the context. They didn't know the long back story. They were like, what do you mean filling into fuck? I was like, filling into fuck begun, But there is no long backstory. Tom.
Speaker 3: We were we were sitting looking out of the sea and black rock. You pointed at the sea and said, you see all that. You know what I do with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But what I think the way they picked it up was like, just like that mid mid sentence in the mid podcast very recently where I said fill it into fuck. This is a person who absolutely adoors driving from inland Tipperary to the coast in traffic, in heat, kids sweating ice cream, stucks in the back.
Speaker 3: They're in heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're in heat, send stuck all over every fucking thing, only just to convince themselves and their neighbors that they had a really good time. I had to see you did, Yeah you did. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well listen, if you go down to the sea today, you're in for a big fucking surprise. You go into the Pacific Ocean. Every now and then, folks like I say, it's just like our hatred of the sea is justified. I'm gonna read you a headline. I sent it to Tom, and I just sent him the headline and said fill it in to fuck and.
Speaker 2: For those and for those in the back. I'll repeat it again if we goz on the back. Okay.
Speaker 3: A headline in Popular Mechanics dot com and in need various other places. So we have verified this. Four black eggs surfaced from the dark heart of the ocean with alien creatures inside.
Speaker 4: Oh, for folk's sake, listen, I'm gonna just say a couple of things here.
Speaker 3: Tom, If you find a dark egg anywhere, leave it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, live it off, Live it off. It's a delicacy in some areas, in some places, all right, jerdy to talk about it, you know they lead they'll use squeez ink or whatever, the dyeing egg. No, they found four jet black egg glactless egg things stock to a rock five thousand meters or five thousand met yeah, five thousand and five fucking kilometers. What are you doing down there? What are you going five kilometers?
Speaker 3: Are looking for?
Speaker 2: What are you looking for? What are you hoping to find?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because you go down there and you'll dispel any fun myths like you found Atlantis. You're just gonna and find horrific things that are eventually going to end the planet. Do you know what that?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? They always say, like they get so they get so pleased with themselves.
Speaker 2: These marine biologists.
Speaker 3: They say, oh, actually, you know, we know more about the surface of Mars than we do. And I'm like, you know what, Lad's keep it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they found these a type of flatworm. They call it a flat worm, which they say so strange. These guys normally live with much shallower waters. Yeah, did they live inside black eggs stuck to sorry, a chunk of wood that they found five kilometers down For the Americans in the audience, that's three point two kilometer or miles down. Yeah, no business going down there. If delighted that they found these things, let's bring I tell you what we did, Let's bring them up. Let's bring them up to the surface.
Speaker 3: It means not to nobody, but that's from my house to the Blanche Center. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't walk it, as you You wouldn't fucking walk it. I will say.
Speaker 3: Whoever it was the editor on that particular piece because someone else did the same thing.
Speaker 2: Alien species inside.
Speaker 3: They had the there's a bit of the sequesce DSV about the whole thing. They're they're Babylon five people with alien creatures inside. What they mean to say is that the creatures are not known to live in that particular habitat. They are alien to the area, Yes they are not. What we would know is being extra terrestrials.
Speaker 2: Like if you find Jerry in Johannesburg exactly, but and he's going around going hey, you actually you know, like something would be.
Speaker 3: Up, but it SNDS like Sting in New York.
Speaker 2: In the same sense, I'd be fairly suspicious of a kind of a German Bridefelw I'd meet in Johannesburg two though, and he'd be.
Speaker 3: Fairly suspicious about any fucking egg that's five mile down down down in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, leave it there. God don't want you down there. Yeah, leave it be.
Speaker 2: Now, can I describe what Tokyo University of It's the Hockey Idol University. This guy's on the filter again there for I did so. This is I'm assuming he's a doctor or maybe at this day's professor where you lose your dr Oh, he's got a master in fucking go eggs. Yeah, because his name is Kii Kayo call Kako, So I mean ideal that, by the way, who co authored at twenty twenty four stood about the discovery in the Journal for Biology Lessons and IFL Science, which we've we've cited a good few times. I FL Science, Yes, we haven't. He I know, I'm I don't know. Should I bother down the accent because it's so good and am I confused? So let's just say it in my voice? Yeah, let's not say we did. Okay, No, I'm not. I love the Japanese accent.
Speaker 3: But the only love having a podcast. Tom look it.
Speaker 2: So he's out comes out comes, uh kaichi and he says, under a sterry microsope, which is a right small one, I caught one of them. Of course you did. Of course you did. And hold on, hold on to your Prometheus fucking underpants here and milky liquid like thing leaked from it. After blowing the milky thing with a pipet. Yeah, I found fragile white body in the shell and first realize that it was a cocoon of platty hell mints. Now has anybody I ingested one of them?
Speaker 3: And now the platty helmets are speaking to you through me? Yeah, give me salt water.
Speaker 2: Now, look at. I don't like to get racial on these things.
Speaker 3: Right, but I don't like you getting rachel on them either.
Speaker 2: I love all things Japan, but I've seen enough Japanese movies. I e. Kaiju, fucking Pacific rim. You name the version of Godzilla, I've seen it because a big Godzilla fan this house. I'm telling you right now, one thing shit goes down in the Pacific Ocean under the guidance are the watch of the Japanese. Yes, then shit like if those yokes are found between Wexford and Wales, I wouldn't be stressed if it was you know, dat feed and Seamus on a combined fucking craft brought it up and opened it up with aer let's have a look at. I just wouldn't be stressed. But whatever it is about Japanese scientists going at alien life forms they found in the Pacific Ocean, you know this story has been told before.
Speaker 3: Jar and not for nothing as well. If you're off the coast of Bikini atoll or any of them places, Like there is not for nothing a little bit of RADII active soup floating around in the water, So you.
Speaker 2: Know, SpongeBob is from there, for folk's sake.
Speaker 3: Like all you want to do is just like all your man wanted to do was just like hiccup and drop it on the ground and it just sort of pissed everywhere, like the green stuff in the rock, and it starts melting from the inside out.
Speaker 2: This is how pro media started. They all, yeah, climbs in through your eye and then before you know it, you've got, you know, an extra claw grown out where your flute was, and now you're trying to kill the rest of the lab. Yeah, like that's where it begins and ends.
Speaker 3: Yeaps, this is just Resident Evil all over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Resident Evil all over again. Suffered, sweet suffern Jesus and delights with themselves.
Speaker 3: They are with They are delighted as as these men of sayings always are. They are delighted with themselves. Do you know who they are? They're like Miles Dice and tapping away in his computer, going like I'm having a fucking great time. We found a chip at work. It was a little broken, but God damn it, we're bringing it back to life. We're having a wonderful time. And then all of a sudden he's making terminators and ruining the world. That's what these lads are doing.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 3: So like deadly, we found like a We found it like a little egg, not where it was supposed to be, in a place that God did not intend us to go. And then like twelve months later, Japan stomped on by a cloverfield monster.
Speaker 2: Now this was another bit where it said unsure what these eggs were University of Tokyo Marines or a searcher, yes, and no Ricano who is at the controls of the r V at the time, I guess, and you know the deep sea machine claw machine to retrieve us the egg. She says. Although most of the eggs were torn and empty, at least four of them remained intact, and Kano sent these undisturbed specimens to a team of a verteber biologists.
Speaker 3: Grace okay, well, seen a movie before time. I know what's about to happen here. The mother is going to come to reclaim her children that you have stolen.
Speaker 2: Exactly what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Do you not have?
Speaker 2: Netflix? In Japan. Clearly not they have Jesus Christ. Like you've been making Godzilla movies since they looked shit, do you know what I mean? Looked like a fella in the paper Mashe outfit kicking over your cities and ripping down your pilons back since the sixties. And you can't see this how this one pans out Like if they found, you know, a strange looking platypus, they found, if they found a mammal of some sort, I go, all right, but you found clearly something that comes from an egg. Reptiles come from an egg, Dear Kaiju, come from eggs. I'm just saying, look.
Speaker 3: You know what doesn't come from eggs?
Speaker 2: Tom Koalas, Now you're talking, Yeah, now you're talking. I mean, here we are thinking. The scariest thing on the planet is the honey badger. Do you know what the honey badger does? Mind his own fucking business, wandering around the place, just eating snakes and stuff. These fucking bolloxes went fucking three and a half miles under the ocean to go. Do you know what?
Speaker 3: We need to give you one question, Tom, Let me give you one question and then we'll move off this subject. Right, So even all the way down to the bottom of the bottom of the world to find weird eggs that you didn't think would be there, and you brought them back up you discovered it was a mysterious type of flatworm. Correct, wonderful. So fucking what what now? What are you going to use that for? What's all that effort for. See, they're not mad at you, buddy, I'm just mad.
Speaker 2: See I don't I don't want inhibiting. I'm not one of these people that says, no inhibit all, you know, creativity moving forward?
Speaker 3: Are they are these cancer solving flatworms? Is this like a massive leap forward or is it just one of these ones where you're.
Speaker 2: Like, hah, look at that this you see they do? You know? This is now? This is if ever I saw it, shovel and fucking light into dark corners. This is the kind of stuff like getting the government contract to keep lads busy. Do you know they used to they like they land the gentry used to build a folly every so often, you know, they build up a fucking you know, an obelisk or whatever out in the middle of killed there somewhere, some fielding. And it was only just to keep the fucking grunt irish at work. Just keep them fucking busy doing something to be at That's all I'm seeing this ship now, they like they're not bringing it back up going Finally we found the holy grail of fucking you know, life extension.
Speaker 3: They didn't even they didn't even find something that we're looking for. They just kind of were like, huh, they were surprised. They were surprised as you me, to find the fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Do you know what these are? Now? These are the middle aisle in little Morality, you go, they went down there looking for I'm hoping they got funded to go down there to look for something specific. Let's try and find a new type of shark, some cool shit that we can just just tell people about. Oh class, what's that? It's an impact driver and a fucking black egg stuck to a lump of wood five mile five kilometers down here. Let's buy the impact. Oh fuck, you gotta buy the battery as well. That let's just take the four eggs there for not take the four eggs, and let's caut them open and watch the milky fluid pour out, and then some sort of tiny flatworms.
Speaker 3: Wiggle all over your fucking brilliant.
Speaker 2: Your egg guard guard dish, and you know we'll do We'll leave the fucking fridge unlocked that you put it in, and then wander on out, so that the unwilling security guard who's trying to chat up you want at the front desk during the night shift, is sipping a something coffee and as he does, and he's checking the bottom of it, and he's gotten three aces a big fucking alien tapeworm, fucking spike goes straight through the bottom of the cup and up through his fucking head. And now that thing takes the shape of him and walks out and steals a motorbike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just just you know, and then give it six months time. You know whose problem it is? Your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as night follows day, as the night follows day, I'm gonna get away from these fucking things.
Speaker 2: Seric Can I can I close off with one thing and that more? No one, No, it's quite simply my my closing statement as always when it comes to these kind of things. Oh yeah, oh yeah, you gotta, it's gotta be said. But filling into fuck, fill it into fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If we sold March, we have t shirts would fill it into funck on it.
Speaker 2: We should totally do that. I bet a I could probably do that for us right now, filling into.
Speaker 3: Fuck an artist.
Speaker 2: I suppose you know, I'd sooner pay an artist atually. Yeah, it's sooner pay an artist to do. Yeah, we've got any good artists out there?
Speaker 3: I tell you right this minute time, we don't have artists paying money between us.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what we do have.
Speaker 3: We have the next segment of the show where we stopped talking about this ladd and those lads and the other lads and talk about this lad.
Speaker 2: Now there's that guy and the high altitude.
Speaker 3: This lad and he had company.
Speaker 2: They hated hated a couple of prize ballockses here.
Speaker 3: Now, I am surprised that you did not like these people, because you know, I would have thought that there's like a level of daring do shall we say? But you're not the daring do no?
Speaker 2: But again tis like the fucking eggs of the ocean. What's the point of it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: You know the people that filled the people in there who were essentially they were talking about those two daredevil climbers from last week in New York City up on the Empire State Building. They pulled off a stunt, this couple, where they climbed to the very top of the radio antenna, the radio antennas I think thirteen hundred feet up in the air and now we'll speaking feet because it's America, and they do like you know, old fashioned measuring ship, so they thirteen hundred feet. This this couple who are who are?
Speaker 3: As? They report every now and then in Ireland known to the Guardy.
Speaker 2: They are known to the Guardian, but they're known to everybody these foxtair when you're looking at you do you might have known him? There? Angela Nicola and Ivan Good. This numb off right. They're not from Limerick. They're they're they're of Russian origin, these two, and this is their ship. He's a trained like they're trained. They both are trained Russian circus artists and they've been doing this kind of ship all over the world but with permission, right, So this was kind of the thing before they.
Speaker 3: Were in the second Yeah, there was there was.
Speaker 2: Like they had a show back, like there was a show made and a documentary following them called Skywalker's a Love Story.
Speaker 3: So these these are these are and a time oral tradition of people that would just climb buildings. Tom, We've all heard stories of the human spider and the fucking the French.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the French guy tightrope walking between the two towers. The twin towers A beg, pardon two towers is typing. He wasn't walking between barrad Or and sarah Man's gap.
Speaker 2: I'm above the ox. Oh that's both brilliant and fucking nerdy, all at the same time that I'm kind of happy and raging, And I totally get that he alienated of our audience.
Speaker 3: But it.
Speaker 2: Was a Lord of the Rings reference there, that's listen.
Speaker 3: Okay. So so so, these these people are known to the authorities for this kind of ship, and in their latest active daring, do they climbed up the Empire State Building? I have questions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire away.
Speaker 3: So I've been on top of I've been lucky enough in my life to have been on top of the Empire State Building.
Speaker 2: And they make.
Speaker 3: It to the average person completely impossible to go any further than the observation deck. Okay, so to get any for it, like, you know, because you can't just be fucking jumping off doing that ship. They circumvented all of this to get past the observation deck up onto the antenna and then climb up.
Speaker 2: The rest of it.
Speaker 3: Ah, they say they had no permission to do this. My spidy senses, tingling tom something tells me they had.
Speaker 2: Some little bit of a go ahead. They reckon well and shake deal. Perhaps what security security services have? I said that they reckon well, they saw the lock on the one hundred and second floor was actually broken, but they reckon They couldn't commit. They must have snuck in at the end of the tour the night before, which is where all good heightst movies, you know, which is where all good heightst movies begin, Where you get in the night before and you close it quietly behind you. So that's what they reckon they did. And then there's a hatch then up on the one hundred and fourth floor, and you can put at that stage is probably not a ton scure at that point because you shouldn't have gotten through the hundred and second So yeah, they reckon they got in the night before. But I was thinking the same thing because do you know what these do? You know what they are there? And this is not getting completely out the fense and closing it, closing the story. They were an unbelievable distraction for about about twelve or thirteen hours on American TV. And I'm always suspicious because American TV is crooked in every fucking direction. There's a week there was a weird amount of Ah, sure, look at do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Do you think this was You think this was just like key's key's being dangled in front of her face?
Speaker 2: I think I think they don't distract a cat. I think some Middle Eastern country had been fucking raised to the ground Cromwellian style, only with fucking nukes, or there was some new fucking scabby bill being passed. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Where that's miserable, They're going to steal the marrow out of your bones. Mitch McConnell had collapsed on the floor of the Senate. Yeah, carried out weekend at Bernie's style and point the fucking camera somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They unfolded the banner at the top of this tarror tom like. They didn't just go up and pass around above. And it must be said that these are this is a couple.
Speaker 2: It's a couple.
Speaker 3: They're married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are married and they're both of Russian descent, which is kind of hilarious in one way by all accounts that opened. I don't know what that open dialogue, because it would seem two days later Trump and Putting had a ninety minute call on the phone, So I don't know. You'll see crazy bustards from since Petersburg, the very good climbers and know, well, would you have to do any better claimber? You know buildings like I do? You know, it's it smells like the the the security firm. And this is what kind of throws me. I work for a very big security firm in America and they were they were called Pinkerton. They've been the old security firm Pinkerton. But this security firm just gonna put it out there. Their name is Doyle Security Services, which to me sounds more like a security services that look after building sites in bray. You know, now I'm not I'm not undermining Doyle Security Services, but if I know, Paddy, a few pounds, could you could turn on a plank?
Speaker 3: We're we're thinking kind of like the fixes in a little bit. The Pinkertons are a the agency that's hundreds of years old.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And I remember in the TV show Deadwood, the only al Sweringen was afraid of was the Pinkerton's coming to Deadwood and fucking kicking off Pinkerton's no mess around even to this day. They unfolded the banner. They got to the very tip top of the antenna, and the unfurled banner that said, when the power of love beats the love of power, the world will know peace. Yeah. Yeah, it's nice rhymes, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean here's the thing, as you know, don't have to get too judge here, but like they climbed up there, they're giving it all the big one, like they love each other and all the rest of it. You put any other lens on that situation, and I'm not getting into it right but people will know what I'm talking about. But you put to any other lens other than two. Yeah, no healthy at white attractive white people on top of the Empire state.
Speaker 3: Banner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on furling a black banner with white writing like my image media. I mean, you're just having a Toyota high looks at the bottom of the this, you know what I mean, That's all I'm saying, and called the prayer have been played over every they would have been vaporized. They wouldn't even have to hit the ground. They would be fucking vaporized.
Speaker 3: The snipers that are always on the rooftops of New York buildings. As a matter of course. Yeah, now, time I got a crackh on one thing, don't I don't like to correct anybody, but I got to crack on one thing. They are not a married couple, but they will soon be because they got engaged, full, full throated kneel down ring on the finger job while on the antenna up the way. You're gonna tell me that's not the case.
Speaker 2: It's not. I don't think it is the case. And that's why I was playing you down the down, the down, the down the avenue there, because did I not see her with a ring on her finger? You did know? They pulled up, they did the whole kneel down fucking thing. You know they would be mine? Ok?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Did the whole thing. But some news station had cornered his out Ado who built libbins, and he went, yeah, let's say be married years.
Speaker 3: This is just this is just fucking sneaky, fucking Russian bass.
Speaker 2: This is just an ol stunt. They got they got married in see Petersburg years ago. This is just an ould stunt to give him a chance. Cause here's the thing, ger if anybody goes and watch the documentary on Netflix, you'll find out they've been climbing the world's tallest buildings for fucking years and they hadn't nailed the Empire State. And here's the thing as a couple of Russians, Jeno, I'm just saying right now, it's red hot. It might have sat too well. If the application went in to climb the Empire State, they figured they probably would have been shut down. And they come out the back end of it, you're saying it was just pure love. It was for love. We love you very very much. And the judge turned around with you fucking coupled the scullywags. I tell you one thing now, I tell you one thing though, only that.
Speaker 3: Was amazing that they were just like, yeah, mad.
Speaker 2: About the two after that, now that your two gas fuckers, look at you broke the lock, you know, breaking an entry. It was burglary, and you do a.
Speaker 5: Few pounds and you after pulling off one of the most disgraceful safety fucking violations, in New York City in the last couple of years, and you did accost the city probably a few million in in in helicopters, in disruption, having to shut down streets never around the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which you know what we'll do. We we would put you on supervised release there for a couple of weeks, LEDs. And I'll tell you something, the fucking very best to look at you and hey, I have a hat if you're looking to send out the invite. I'm just saying, you know, and I could.
Speaker 3: It's amazing because the only parallel I have to it is like you know, when you see these these lads for Fathers for Justice climb up onto the fountain and Trafalgar Square, I'm in a half an air their taser debates and pulled off into a wagon with getting the ship swamped out of themselves.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: And they get stressed up as because they want to see the kids three days a week again, get up and fucking do whatever they want. Yeah, we we we We like a scofflaw on the Tom and Jerry Show. We like this lad generally every now and then something just smells a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of it, does Yeah, that's where I'm at on that one. I I'm glad, I'm glad you picked it, but we couldn't and we could not talk about it because it was such a big story or whatever. But the reading of it at no point was anybody halfway suspicious, and it just read plainly as this is what they got, this is what they did, and this is why they did it. There was no like deep journalism went these two cons after costing the city millions, because to fart on a street in New York, you'd be guaranteed they've stopped traffic and everything around the building, like oh yeah, and you know, like that's Fifth Avenue it's on, isn't it. If I'm remember, yeah, it's near to all of historia, Like it's like it is the street in New York because main Street, do you know, like it is I'm guessing Amaze is like this, it's main Street.
Speaker 3: Shut that down. Even if it's like the even if it's the building that has like the the Staples copy place in it. You can't climb up on the roof of that either, No.
Speaker 2: And you can't because and not that not that they get like overly give a rattling fuck about you that's your own business. But it's what you It's not that you're up there, it's when you're not up there, it's and you've hit the deck. And who you fucking take with you? Do you know you're gonna you know, it's going to take a bus of orphans with you.
Speaker 3: You're going to take card out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, and there's two two little fucking absolute minds falling out of the sky. So you guaranteed for a few hours. But I shut the street down, divert traffic, and that doesn't cost the tens of thousands. And when you're in a city like New York, that costs millions because they'll be business is putting in for loss of earnings. Like if you have the Apple store and now all of a sudden, nobody's allowed to pass the front door of the Apple store for four.
Speaker 3: Hours, somebody's got to pay for that time.
Speaker 2: Somebody's paying for that, I can promise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, listen, I'm going to tell you what we're going to do. Tom We're gonna motor on with the last segment of the show, which also involves a highly expensive wedding ring adjacent event in New York City. This week, it got us thinking, and it got us reminiscent with the final segment of the show we call We Remember When when I was a young lad twenty or thirty or forty years ago. Tom. Of course. The other event was Taylor Swift's wedding in Madison Square Garden, like not near Madison Square Garden. They rented out the entire freaking building and filled it with a thousand guests, which I gotta tell you, I don't know them all by name, but of the thousand of them, I'd say about nine hundreds. And they completely shut down the whole town in New York just for their own little weddings and muzzletob may a thousand blossoms bloom. I'm happy for the blushing bride and groom. Wonderful she is she.
Speaker 2: To become Taylor Kelson. Now is it Kelso or Kelsey Kelsey football? He is Travis Kelcey Kelsey Kelcey. Correct us in the comments. He's doesn't seem he seems to have taken one too many blows to the head, but he definitely landed on his feet here or marry.
Speaker 3: He did all right there? Yeah, He's famously elusive and hard to pin down.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift. Well, if you're to listen to our songs, you'd be suspicious every time you fucking turned on the radio if you're the husband, like a here.
Speaker 3: What that's not about me? Is about me?
Speaker 2: How many fellows has she been with before me? Christ Above? Every song is a sad story.
Speaker 3: Got to get a ring on this quick here. So they got married, well done. We didn't find a home for them, Tom, in any of our segments, this lad, those lads, the other lads, but the weddins did pique our interest for the We remember whens because, like we say in the Tom and Jerry Show, we ain't fucking spring chickens.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: We've been around for a combined eighty to ninety years on this rock, and in our time there, we've seen a lot of things change. And one of the things that has changed down through the years to Tom is weddings, from the first wedding I was at in the eighties all the way up to today, including not for nothing, my own Tom. I've been at a couple of weddings and I've got a few thoughts. But you tell me you haven't been at that many.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I actually have. I'm the weird one, like the amount of times like I'll go every time, every time I go into my barbering care Keelan, he's off to adding another ages another. He's probably early mid mid to early thirties, maybe to like thirty four. I'm guessing right, Well, it's around that. Yeah, that's that, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you the evolution of weddings now as as a as a as a as an Irish person, I want to say, like when you're young, when you're like under ten, you're probably not going to be invited to that many of them because you know, no kids allowed, you're too small for a babysitter or whatever it is, and all your relatives are gone to it. So you're either left at home with some baby you know, some distant cousin or some such, or you just knock gone to it. And usually that this wedding will be the last of your answer uncles to get married, whatever it might be. You get into your teenage years, maybe some of your older cousins will start getting married, or some neighbors or some such, and you get to a couple of weddings here and there. At these weddings, tom if I am any example of it. One of your cousins will give you a pint too many, and you won't refuse any of them, and you'll get fucking way too drunk and way too young of an age, and end up recounting the story on a podcast in a segment called My drunk is Dever. Into your twenties and your thirties is where your barber is right now, It's where all your pals from school, and indeed all your missusses pals all start to marry off.
Speaker 2: And you're going to go through a.
Speaker 3: Fairly cash intensive six to eight years where you have multiple fucking weddings left and right and center. And then you age up into where we are now, Tom in our forties, in our forty forty five, your own wedding has come and gone, and now it's slowed down. Maybe there's a younger cousin or two late in life baby Tom that's grown up and now they are getting married. Maybe there's a neighbor, maybe there's a coworker, something like that. But the weddings will slow to a hault for us, and then it'll kick off again with our own kids somebody down the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really I can see nephews and nieces coming all right, starting to come through for me. When it was in any time I got I was at a wedding, it was never a cousin lash and it would seemed to be some uncle home from England or America or something. Yes, bosting auto credit card, blowing the fucking doors off the thing, and you're going, well, this this sell is buying happy fucking days like do you know? And you're going it always ended up being steaming. I always every wedding, I well, can I tell you about one wedding jar I couldn't get drunk at? I couldn't one, Yeah, which one was? It's the one one I ever went in England. Went to a wedding in England one time there and with herself and our family, a friend of theirs, beautiful manor house, tiniest bar I've ever seen, honestly got the booty your car would fucking sort you out better, And we kind of knew this situation might happen, so we loaded the boot with extra mahersal pines kens and couldn't. It was that dry of an affair. It was that boring and dreary of an affair there and this is not I'm not saying it's indicative of all English weddings, but English people have that came to my wedding couldn't wait because, as they said themselves, they'd heard the myth and legend of an Irish wedding. I'm like, oh, now I get it, because your weddings are shy, mostly because they know it's still too there. And I figured it out. If you know that there's a sixty to seventy percent chance it is going to be a divorce ince ou five years, why would.
Speaker 3: You put the effort in wedding. I couldn't get drunk at tom Go on my own because I was like, it's a busy day getting married. And I remember at one stage, I've been walking around with a bottle of Heineken in my hand for like an hour and a half and I hadn't taken a sup out of it to be over shaking a hand, shaking hands with some cousin. And now I have a couple cut this cake, and then I know I have to have to go do this and go do that, and you just seeing it and and like you're you're, you're, you're the main event. You know what I mean. So uh, And I didn't see it as a day that I should get shipped faced, but I could not get I don't think I drove through out that bottle more than twice.
Speaker 2: If it's any conscelationship, I got absolutely fucking slaughtered the joe. Well, thank you, Tom. I want to see the morning I was at our entire table. We're fucking polluted by the fucking before the desserts came out, it was mighty crack Well listen.
Speaker 3: So we've been to a bunch of weddings down through through the years, and and and and I'm at a stage now, Tom that I have like a wedding every two years or there. Right, It doesn't annoy me, but I do remember, fuck me, I'll tell you there was a stretch there and me Torty's were I think it was at like six weddings in a year. And I tell that story to people and they're like six weddings a year. Ha, I've been the thirteen weddings last year. Yeah, you say you didn't have that, But what you also admitted to me, Tom, it wasn't that you weren't asked to a bunch of weddings. You just didn't fucking go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I just I put myself in their shoes and I'm going, do you want to buy me dinner? Because I think that's okay if you don't want me to buy Like, I didn't feel bad when you know, when you find out that it's oh it's a three hundred see you know three hundred in I'm like, you ain't got a fucking no there. Now, let's and I would send back and go and I put myself in their boots and I go. They don't fucking care. And a lot of my old like here's the mad thing. A lot of my like old friends they've never gotten married. Er yeah, a lot of these I know a raked dudes who are still still rocking it. I still you know, most of them moved to Europe or moved to Yeah, most of them moved to Europe. My too, brother of laws. Ain't never get married, you know what I mean, because like they've been they've been at the cliffage a couple of times. But no, I ain't never getting married. And it's I take my cap off. I'm like, well, if it isn't for you, what's the point in wasting your money, like, but that's kind of but I just I was always gigging. It wasn't just that I was stopping at home. I was always gigging.
Speaker 3: You were just like you weren't just pure ignorant. You were gone.
Speaker 2: I was. It just felt so many ways that I was just gone. And a lot of Antash's friends, they've like a few of them, there are more than one or two that maybe I should get these situations hooked up, but a lot of them haven't gotten married, or they've gotten married abroad somewhere. A lot of her friends more than not got married in Americas, and you know, and they you know, and we would meet them for what would be the Irish Day too, So I'm not really classing that as a win. It was just a pass up, like in other kind of way. A few of them are right, That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Tom.
Speaker 3: Now, people say we remember when, so we remember, we've been to a bunch of weddings, But we want to say, as we do on the Tom and Jerry Show, how things have changed in our forty odd years on this rock, and weddings are no exception. The core basics of a wedding. And for the purposes of this bit, folks were talking about a traditional Irish Catholic wedding, church, wedding, hotel reception. Yeah, okay, various other flavors of weddings are available to you as civil ceremonies, you know, humanist ceremonies. Tom, you could marry.
Speaker 2: Me if you wanted, I married somebody.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could be the celebrant that matters. I mean, indeed, these days I can marry you if I want.
Speaker 2: And do you know what, I wouldn't been over there night. I ain't mad at that that that notion be one of the best best wedding marriages you'd ever see. I married, I married a couple of last year. Forgot, Yeah, look at that, you could you did? I did? I did. I married a couple last year. Super cool.
Speaker 3: So for the purpose of this, but we're going to go your traditional down the line Grant wedding because that's the one that I've been to the most of I remember when in the eighties, when I was a wee fella, the very earliest weddings I went to cousins and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Those a tradition sliding on your knees.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm sorry, I'm a wrong time. But if you're a young lad at a wedding or twenty fourth or ending in a hole that has a parqua floor cracked and with a parquet floor, is there any better crack then running like a mad bastard sliding on your knees up the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're never normally in trousers like that that have that lovely shiny polyester vibe going on, and your needs at five, six, seven, eight years of age are like the fucking t one thousand. You just grown your knee. By the time the night is over, I divided it now, good night and thanks as.
Speaker 3: A gas in that age, in that time in Ireland in the eighties, when was I ever on a polished maple floor.
Speaker 4: Never, It's not a possibility. Like it's never a possibility, tell you so. Threat weddings even to this day in the traditional as we call it Irish wedding, go to the church, have the wedding out into the car, go to the hotel. You will have a feed forst of pints, then be for salmon. The couple will cut the cake, first dance and away out the gap. But there was a tradition that seems to have fallen along the wayside, and that was the going away ceremony. I remember that in the earlier weddings that I went to in the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 2: It's it's almost the one that you think of in America with the ken's hanging back of the car, just married Tom. It's not like that. Is that, it's exactly that. That's that's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's that's not a thing anymore. The whole trope of the husband and wife get into a car and shaven for all over, and there's cans tied to the back bumper and they drive off with just married in the back window. I was there for that. That was when the bride and groom, at around about eleven o'clock in the evening would go upstairs get changed from their wedding gear into what was called they're going away out for it, which was much more, much less formal. It wasn't a big dress for the missus and it wasn't a suit for him. It was more cities, but it was still like a nice chassie set up. Yeah. Yeah, they would get hugs and kisses from everybody. This is eleven o'clock at night. They would get hugs and kisses from everybody and high fives, and they would get in a car and.
Speaker 2: They would fuck off, and that was the last you seen them.
Speaker 3: They were gone. They were going literally on their honeymoon now to drive from Monaghan or Tullamore or wherever the fuck it was to the airport to go away in a car was just married on the back of it. I were gone.
Speaker 2: I remember, I'd want to add that, did that all right? Now? It would have been I served at that mess. No, sorry, there were neighbors. There were neighbors here, and I remember they did that. They were gone that evening and I just thought I'd say the like that, just seeing the American movies, and they just drive off with the just marriage written on the back, and of course all the adults get on the on the rip, you know, there's like cheer them on fair place we're gonna. I'm not even putting on my jacket to say, look to you if that's if you don't mind, and just back on it. And then in in that time, neither you nor I did that. When we got married, we we you hang around for the party basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you you know, it wasn't that you left the wedding that night to go on honeymoon. You left the wedding, you probably went back to work for a week and then you went on honeymoon at a little later time, because it was just, yeah, how the fuck do you line all that up in one go? You have only so much leave in a year, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing, yeah, the th and the thing is a lot of time you're it might be a flight to fucking Morocco or something you know, or or or out to the You might be going fucking I don't know, so somewhere to the Hawaii or something which you ain't going to get on the Sunday morning, you know, after like.
Speaker 3: Exactly as you think about it, there you're leaving karten across at eleven o'clock in the evening.
Speaker 2: Where you going?
Speaker 3: What flight was leaving any rate?
Speaker 2: So that's a tradition.
Speaker 3: That's not a thing anymore. The rest of it is fairly as I remember it, except we used to throw confetti outside.
Speaker 2: Where the speech is always so fucking long.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, here's here's here's the thing. Okay, they made everybody stop throwing confetti outside the church because birds were eating the making them and then.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't let them eat risier because the parently pigeons it will swell up inside in their stomach.
Speaker 3: And you're like, okay, what can we do and it's like it was like they turn around and go like, well you can get up and talk for three quarters of an hour. Yeah at the reception, nobody stopping. You're doing that, And everyone was like deadly, Yeah, go ahead. I remember weddings I used to be at.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 3: It was the best man got up and the groom's a big the best man and the bride's father two speeches.
Speaker 2: That was it done.
Speaker 3: You're good with it? Is it?
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 3: That is not the case these days, And anybody that has something to say, they're more than welcome to get up and say it. Once you get past the two fathers and the bride in the room, you know, I think we're I think we're getting I can hear it, Tom.
Speaker 2: I can promise you jar There isn't one person in that entire entire room wants to listen to anything anybody else to say.
Speaker 3: Everyone don't necessarily need a sixth.
Speaker 2: We wrapped, We had the opportunity to wrap hours up at the drinks reception from the steps, Yes, and I I curtailed my father because I's not long winded, but I knew he could go on a bit, so I gave him three minutes. I gave myself two minutes. I gave herself father three minutes, and I gave the priest one minute. I was all done in under ten minutes back on the pines, and everybody was like, thank folk. I was like, there's more speeches that are no, No, everything's been said. We've been at a wedding. We've been at a wedding one time and we got sat kind of outside the reception hall because it.
Speaker 1: Horror.
Speaker 2: Horror. Family were so rude and his family were fucking. I've never met ruder people in my whole life. I was loving it because I love meeting general assholes in the wild. To the point that that we're going on now into our and twenty minute mark, right hour and twenty minute marks rough, and I was I've been shaking my glass at a chap. I don't know. He kept ignoring me anyway, So I wondered, went for a wander through this manor house and found a small little bar where the actual owner of the building was there. Lovely MANU went, would you like to taste the new sider that I've just made. I'm not selling it, I went, How strong is? He went? I don't know? So I came back to the table half an hour later, almost ready to piss my own hants, but to prove my point that I'd done the right thing and missing out on the father of the bride, or that we were both washing our hands in the bathroom about an hour later and there was napkins, you know, fancy napkins that yeah, rather than a hand drier. And he didn't look at me. He just looked up, looked at himself in the mirror and were boat washing her hands. Look in the mirror. He shook off his hand and then did this to me without looking at me. He clicked his fingers at me and then beckoned with his like index and middle finger, passed me on like I worked there, shit, and I'm like, best to look brother, I'm off for more. Enjoy the rest of the special days. Oh my god. But it wasn't based on purely that, but I was kind of like, okay, maybe maybe family members of other things but I genuinely think and I'm a stand up I know it's my time, Like do you know what I mean? I pride myself and known they're not what the what am I going to get in the way of the chocolate fountain over there and pints? No, I'm just gonna thank them all. The old Man did a kind of his own parody on the on the watch on the the All Ireland acceptance speech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was it, and that was remember that was the thing in the speech is Tom and this and this might still happen today, but I haven't seen it in a long time. Was someone would get up and rather than make a speech, it was their job to read out wedding cards from people that wanted to be there but couldn't. So and Anti Josie in Canada sense of regards and Uncle Seamus in fucking Fatima senses regards. And I think at once say someone just said, like you know who cares?
Speaker 2: Were good?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know so that things like this just kind of fell off.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one time, as we rock and roll through the last segment of the Tom and Jerry Show, I remember when we remember when that's the name of this segment. We remember when weddings were a one day affair or my friend yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, I don't know how I feel exactly about about the two day wedding or the multi day wedding. I understand that there's a lot of people have their civil ceremony and they bring their nearest and dearest with them to that if they do it all, and then they have a second day elsewhere as the wedding wedding. Yeah, like the reception doesn't take place on the same day as a wedding. Lovely not what I grew up with, but seems like a good bit of crack. But there are other weddings that are just a traditional wedding wedding and then an entirely separate day tacked onto it. And I'm not mad at it, Tom, I'm not mad at it, particularly sometimes particularly when we had when we had the kids and there were and you weren't bringing kids to things, you couldn't go to the wedding together. So I'd let herself go to the wedding on the wedding day and then I'd go to the day.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, no, I get it. The session afterwards, I totally get.
Speaker 3: It, like and and and yeah, you know, I hate, I hate to say it all worked out for me, but herself got to go and hear the speeches and the mass, and I got to go to the all day session. Yeah, in an and it comes from a pair of shorts. Maybe if it's in a pair of genes where there was at the barbecue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, some rebelman playing over in the corner. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm not entirely mad at I'm mad at it, but I gotta tell you it's one of the other.
Speaker 2: It's one of the other. I'm not going to two days, buddy, But that's it.
Speaker 3: One day of your two day wedding.
Speaker 2: You have three you've kind of three setups there. You have the the main church, then you the the afters and sometimes you know, you only go to the afters there were, yeah, and then now there's the day too, and you're like, bring so many.
Speaker 3: To the church, to the church, and so many to the after and so many to the to the to the late at night.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I remember that used to be another thing as well. It was like, okay, so many to the church, add another fifty when we get to the reception, and after that everybody I ever drove past the road as well to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the I've been a weddings where it was like every single human being I've ever clappedized on is invited to the dinner of it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, God, damn Jesus. Yeah, yeah, I've been to a few and You're like, there was five hundred people at this. What's you know, like you're hoping to build a house out of this?
Speaker 3: What the fuck it's I don't I don't think I could name five hundred people if I added wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the last thing, last thing I'm going to say on the subject, Tom and you you glanced on it, then there earlier we remember when weddings took place in the parish that you were, you were living in this crack of deciding that you were going to have your wedding in uh.
Speaker 2: A destination location.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and then everybody would go with you to it is as alien to me as four glowing black eggs brought up from the Japanese.
Speaker 2: See the sister did a to a two hander. They got married in Florence. Do you know what, though they have a lot of European based friends. But it worked out well as a holiday because you could go worse places for a week than Florence.
Speaker 3: Well this is and I'd love to go for Florence on my own time. Yeah, if you invite me to a wedding and it's and I have to get a flight to go to it, let me tell you mine is one of the cards they'll be reading out at the ceremony, regards from Jerry McBride who couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is an element of what the fuck and worse again, we got one and it was guessed because we actually got one at the same time here in Ireland, and it was to go I won't say where, but I'm sure as fuck would never go there on the holiday. Do you get me like like there was there was? It was been mooded there recently about going to Florida for our wedding. I'm like Jesus Christ miss missed mortgage payment at that pint.
Speaker 3: I actually as as you mentioned, as you mentioned, I've been to one destination wedding, but this was within the closest niche of the family circle. Okay, Yeah, if it's some lad that I used to work with, is getting married in the south of France. He's getting married there. I'm not taking a day off work for that, but I'm not using up a day annually leaving that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't think, yeah, I don't. I don't think anybody's going to get now we we well, it wasn't a destination we got married to kind of to soften the cough of everybody. We got married on just we got married on the Cork Road. Basically we got married just off them eight So that was equidition.
Speaker 3: That was fair to everybody, you know, it was.
Speaker 2: It was for the Dublin people and for the Tipperary people, and it was it worked out easy for everybody to get to. But even still the twos like is this all right to get back because we're neither one of from here, like you know, But then you know, it wasn't exactly the most you know, sanctimonious affair when you're getting When I got a spin to the church in the A team, then laying the eighteen music as a trove up to the fucking georch, I'm pretty sure the priest is like, what the fuck is this.
Speaker 3: The and and there we go, ladies and gentlemen. Weddings have changed down through the years and many many different ways, means and otherwise.
Speaker 2: Here's one. Well, here's one for me that I did that I benefited from. In the old days as an auto boy, I used to get twenty crisp pounds into my hand. Nice for serving that a wedding. Now I put on a show. I won't lie.
Speaker 3: I look to you, bang that gun, baby.
Speaker 2: The best vestments would be out. It was game like, it was game time. We don't we'd have a pep talk beforehand, like and this wasn't that's not for the middle here, lads, this wasn't. This wasn't you know, a midweek fixture like this was Super Saturday like you know, I mean, this is what you're trained for. This is where we bring it. You know, this is game six like we're it's it's I mean, you can bow out now if you're not ready for the big time, loise, but it's time to fucking eat nerves and shit results. Get out there, and a crisp twenty pound note we put into my hand. I kept not getting booked, kept on getting booked. It was like, this kid is fucking magic, looks creating the photos wearing fucking snow white vestments, knows where to stand, knows where to stand, knows who not to stand in front of. You know, just just saying, And you never see an autoboile or not a girl anymore, you know what I mean? You just don't see him anymore. And I think to be you just don't. Nobody's giving it a go anymore.
Speaker 3: And I wonder what would have happened in the nineties they kind of got paid all that time. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, all right, I guess.
Speaker 3: And if you want to hear about that other episode, you're going to need to follow the Tom and Jerry Show on our social media channels. You can find us on Instagram at Tom and Jerry. Tom would a he Jerry with a G or over on Blue Sky. You'll find me at Jerry McBride. His haunt of choice is Tom Underscore omany over on Instagram. What else do we want these ladies and gentlemen to do this?
Speaker 2: Just go ahead hit subscribe right now. If you haven't done it, do it. And you're five star and us left right and centerl So we're we're rocking the five stars. And you could do especially over on the soceials. It's much easier to see it if you would leave it. Come, let us know what your experiences have weddings gone by. If you've been saying a couple of weddings, listen to this wedding. Maybe you're at our weddings, who knows, but if you do, let let us know. If you're in agreement that that nasty shape at the bottom of the ocean state a fuck down there, or if you think it's a great idea that might further further humanity, let us know in the comments. Ju I'm feeling fresh in myself. I'm not overly sweating because I managed to keep the curtains closed in this room all day, which is one smart thing I did today. There you go. Yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you, Tom.
Speaker 2: Canish you on