Speaker 1: With Robert Clotworthy, the voice of Ancient Aliens, the voice of the Curse of Oak Island Gold, the man who voices all of the shows that we watch in silence and private. When our women companions are doing something else and we actually get to choose what we want to watch on TV, we are greeted by the voice of Robert Clotworthy. Hello, Robert, I.
Speaker 2: Am hungry, Walter. I all that talk about Peter Lugers.
Speaker 1: Isn't that remarkable? Have you been to Peter Luger?
Speaker 2: I have not, But Kevin Burns, I know, we talked a little bit about him last week, the late creator of Ancient Aliens and Curse of Oak Island. He actually had a Peter Luger's credit card. I know they only take cash, but a few people have an account. He had an account and he would give steaks, boxes of steaks as Christmas gifts. He even flew. He was you know he did he does the Unknown, did the Unknown or with William Shatner, and he was flying William to something and he said, you know what, let's stop off at Peter Luger's. It's on the way. They had the jet change course go to New York, so he could go to Peter Luger's and have have lunch.
Speaker 1: And in fairness, Kevin Burns looks like the sort of fellow who would enjoy lunch at Peter Luger's.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, yeah, he I'm sure could finish the stake, no problem. You know, out here there's a place called rus Chris and Beverly Hills. When that was there, not only was he a regular there, they actually had his name on one of the booths.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't doubt that for one second. He would be a larger than life character from birth.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Now who runs the show? Now?
Speaker 2: Uh? There's uh. When Kevin passed away, he left the production company to three people. Joe Lissard, which was who was his personal assistant. He was, you know, he was Kevin's right hand man. Kim Egan, who he's known since he was in Boston, and then Dave Comtois, who was actually his teacher's assistant when he was teaching film at Boston University. So they go way back. They've they've known each other a long time. So the three of them are now the people that run Prometheus, and I got to say, they're doing I mean, they've taken what Kevin created and made it even better. What Cintry all tell wonderful Kevin stories.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure every television series that I've ever known has been run by the type of person that Kevin Burns was. They are they have to be larger than life just to deal with the bureaucracy of their distributor. Yeah, and to deal with the bureaucracy of production unions and egos and oh my gosh, and they and they have to feel that they're always right. But his vision is brilliant because a lot of television producers that I have known there they have very big ideas, and they're very good ideas, and they have insanely expensive ideas, and that hurts them getting them on the air. Whereas Kevin's ideas meet all the criteria but appear to be economical and makes sense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was. He was brilliant in that way. He really understood what the public was interested in. He was a fan of television and a fan of those shows. I mean, you know, he did the all those biography shows. He was in doing narration for a long long documentaries for a long long time. So we really understood the business, and he just had this ability at his fingers on the pulse of what the what the public was interested.
Speaker 1: Now, this week there was Robert Clotworthy news five thousand explosions were slammed against the moon to see what would happen.
Speaker 2: And well, and by the way, thank you for sending me that the Sumerian texts or the cuneiform tablets that talk about the Earth before the moon. Listen. And by the way, I think we're going to be doing another episode about the moon.
Speaker 1: I'm sure and I'm sure that that was what I sent you is practically a script for one of your next shows. Oh yeah, thank you, right. But I think what was interesting this week was that they slammed a rocket into the moon on purpose. And Doctor Sky, one of the hosts on the Red Apple Audio network. Doctor Sky has has a big telescope. He lives in Arizona, no ambient light. He studied it. He was staring at that moon and he saw nothing, and he knew exactly what he should. I think we'll maybe this is a conspiracy. Maybe nothing did land on the moon. Maybe they just said it. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think the moon is a giant mystery that's that's floating around out in space, that has got so many secrets and mysteries that we that we need to figure out. There's a lot going on in the Moon. What it is, why it is is is one of the great mysteries of life. It's it's It affects our moods, it affects so much of our day to day life on our on our planet. And I can't imagine not having it there. But I believe that it wasn't there at one point.
Speaker 1: I believe it wasn't there at one point too. But the Earth had to be dramatically different than it is today, the oceans had to be dramatically different. But one of the things that I find amazing is when I asked, why did we explode things on the Moon this week? What was the purpose? And the purpose was to do a number of tests relative to the light of the sun, because I had learned that for the first time, I learned that the craters do not get one hundred percent exposure on any given day, only about if it's a crater, only about half the time does the sun hit it, and the rest of the time.
Speaker 2: And that's why you think there's actually there's actually ice, it's still there.
Speaker 1: But then then I said, well, okay, that's nice. What doesn't matter and they said, well, it'll affect where we establish bases to live, and the logical place for bases to live is in the craters because there's the shade and the sun. I said, And I said, who the hell would want to live in a crater on the Moon. This sounds like a bad plan. I mean, the outcome does not seem optimus.
Speaker 2: So you're not going to be signing up.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it makes a little more sense than take a trip to Mars. That's where you'll die. I think it's better better than no. Never come and think about it. When you when you're in space, you grow taller. Oh oh really, that's when I missed? Was that like a whole segment on your show that, yes.
Speaker 2: You know I was. I was talking to my friend NASA, and I said, what's you know? Tell me some peculiar things about space travel. She said, well, they discovered that, you know, your your spine starts to get longer. Wow, you actually get taller and and your legs are useless. She said. A perfect astronaut would be someone with no legs, Wow, because they just get in the way.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have information on upcoming episodes of Ancient Aliens that you'd like to show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just did one this week and it's a biography where we talk about Avi Lobe and the Harvard astrophysicists actually the head of the Harvard god what is it astronomy department, and his life story about how he has become you know, first he was a skeptic when he came to UAPs and now he's I think working with the White House and is leading the investigation into UAPs.
Speaker 1: And he says that it's a lot different than what we've been told. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're going to reveal that on your show.
Speaker 2: We will be revealing that. We're going to dig deep into his theories and his book and he's interviewed. It's a really really good episode.
Speaker 1: Right. So he's the man in charge of how much we get to see and when in terms of the government files. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he's I believe so. And he's a guy that really wants the information to be out. You know, he was you know when Muamua was first discovered. He was the one that first positive the theory that it was an extra extraterrestrial.
Speaker 1: Craft got it. What day is that going to air? Do you know who the heck knows?
Speaker 2: We just recorded it this week. I'm sure it'll be probably a month or two out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're the vo guy. How much posts could there be? They could probably put that out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They could, they could, well, you know, maybe not tomorrow because I'm sure I'll have to go in and do a few pickups really, but certainly within the next week or so. It all depends on the History Channel and how they factored into their schedule. Robert, it seems like like we don't do ten in a row. It's like we record them, but then they do two, then they wait a couple of weeks to another three, so they release them in blocks.
Speaker 1: I learned this week that they shoot three Price of Rights in a day, three and when mister Barker was alive, they did one because that's what he wanted to do.
Speaker 2: But now I've been to a CBS on Beverly, I've worked on Young and the Restless when they were doing the Prices right and it was on another show. I'll tell you a few of those experiences because it was wild.
Speaker 1: It was an amazing technical achievement when they do that show. But I thank you Robert Clotworthy, the voice of ancient aliens, the voice of the Curse of Oak Island Gold. I hope you have a great weekend. Thank you for being on the show.