Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Well, hello.
Speaker 1: Jerry, like, hell morning.
Speaker 2: Three time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hell isn't here? Three time Hall of Famer going for win number two?
Speaker 2: Right? Yes, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: All right, you gotta welcome back Morgan Morgan. Hi, Morgan, you played with us this year?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have when back in January after.
Speaker 1: What was your story you had? Morgan, had you had some kind of a story attached to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, iversus a teacher and I'm a ninth grader. You're the kid. This is the ninth grader kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the kid I saw so you because you've called before and you're in the system. I saw it, Morgan, and I looked at out. So I'm like, that's the kid, right that seems to get through and play. What happens to you? I mean, dude, listen, I know kids, they're busy in the morning. Once in a while, my kid listens to the radio because her old man's on the air. Do kids, when you're in school you say, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Was on the radio this morning, and anybody hear you. Oh, my friend Matthew actually did, and he like called me immediately.
Speaker 1: After I lost. He's like, were you the radio? All right, well, listen, Matthew, just listen to Morgan kick a little ass today as she takes on three time Hall of Famer. Now this is a three time Hall of Famer Morgan. Okay, Jerry, you beat up on a ninth grade girl?
Speaker 2: Make you feel good? Jerry? You know it tears him apart, It tears me apart. Then I'll I'll have to just uh, you know, feel like a man, push around. All right, here we go. Good luck Morgan?
Speaker 1: All right, shout out your name when you think you know the answer? Ali or Morgan getting ready for ninth grade today?
Speaker 2: Morgan? Are you start testing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Good for you? All right, here we go. All of her focus has.
Speaker 1: Been on this moment, so she's really testing question number one in fourteen, one hundred and ninety two.
Speaker 2: Who Jerry Columbus.
Speaker 1: Who sailed the Ocean Blue for Spain from Spain and discovered America?
Speaker 2: Christopher Columbus tough. I thought I thought the kid was going to get that one.
Speaker 1: I'm flexing here.
Speaker 2: Jamy's alive. Take that ninth creader. Hey, you just realized now now, Morgan, he was on that ship. Did you learn that in school?
Speaker 1: In fourteen ninety two the ocean sailed the Ocean blue?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your budd's name? Matthew, Matthew, Matthew. Yeah, he's gonna give you some crap for that. Yeah, I know he is.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Morgan and Jerry, shout out your name when you think you know the answer? Which month does the United States of a mayor?
Speaker 2: Jerry? July? I mean, what an a hole?
Speaker 1: I mean, don't even give the kidd, god logan, which month does the United States of America celebrate independence?
Speaker 2: They don't even know? You can't be mad at her. Jerry was lightning quip today. I mean I would say that Jerry stepped it up. He's a freak all time.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, there's nothing I love better than beaten ninth graders.
Speaker 2: All right, child, all right, go to school, all right, thanks Morgan, He of course has a next day.
Speaker 1: All right you too, Oh, Matthew's gonna give her some crap, all right, Jerry, I don't even think I said it was for a rod Ryan show T shirt.
Speaker 2: Dude, you beat the pulp out of that kid. I'm sorry, No, you're not read to I was afraid Adam was going to get through again. Okay, what is with you and Adam the Cop? He's been blowing me up. Oh, he made me a one pump jump back in January. But do you guys have each others? He said, you guys have been chatting online maybe or something. Yeah, we're on that YouTube chat. Okay, yeah it's changing. Yeah, believe me. Out of the cop is listening.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get at you for sure. All right, great game today, I think