Speaker 1: From Workhouse Connect and aj Benza.
Speaker 2: Fame.
Speaker 1: Uh he'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty kinky sex games. Is uh the guy put the cock in the peacock network. Okay, bitch, hey everybody, aj Ben's youre here with fame, is it?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: This is your daily Unfiltered podcast for October twenty second, twenty twenty five. One oh two two.
Speaker 2: Two I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh two five nice one O two to two oh two five, A lot of the well shit, almost the falloffs. Darn it.
Speaker 2: I need one more oh one more zero one more one. Uh, I can't kill it. You know. I just did.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight minutes of his show that's probably gonna go thirty eight minutes, and I moved my hand and I hit the microphone and that stopped the recording. Don't ask me why, and I couldn't save it. So here I am back, and you know I just did my before I start.
Speaker 2: I always do testing, testing, got to see if the microphone's working right, texting testing, testing.
Speaker 1: It makes me think of I don't know if I'm gonna get to all of you with this reference, but it makes me think of the cigarette ad for Durrow. Remember Darraul cigarettes, Taste me, taste me, I kept saying, testing, testing, and I'm going.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm singing the Duraul cigarette song.
Speaker 1: That was such a crazy commercial, a cigarette brand telling you to taste it, tase me, taste me, take a puff and let me do my stuff. Oh it was the worst. And these two guys are in a bar. I remember the commercial. Some commercials just stick out, like that's a spicy meat all the alcal Celtic commercial. You know, uh you ate it, Ralph all the great, It's a smorgash boarg.
Speaker 2: There's so many great commercials over the years.
Speaker 1: But these two guys are in a bar and there's a floating pack of dural cigarettes and they're both trying to grab it, and the pack is going taste me, teast me, and the one idiot goes he grabs the pack. He says, well, your zuberant self confidence is amply justified by your superb good taste real cherkle. Then two ladies are in the supermarket. Both are smoking. Hey what he got there? Oh? I smoked Durell Darrell and she also up a pack of Raleigh. No, it's all about Durrell. I'm paraphrasing, well, it's less tar. Oh, there's so many great things. You have to know what's less tar? And I bought that. I bought a lawn sprink a little with the good ponds I get on the cigarette pack. It's so bad and here we are thinking all those years. Go get an old.
Speaker 2: Magazine from the seventies.
Speaker 1: I got some old playboys, the cigarette ads, the liquor ads, the men's cologne ads where the women, the women just look like all they could do was just hunger for the man.
Speaker 2: And old spice.
Speaker 1: My father always knowed them old spice and canoe.
Speaker 2: You guys know, canoe do you canoe? Where do you canoe? Rosalie?
Speaker 1: But my father is his colognes, old spiced and canoe British sterling. When I went to may SE's and began to work during college, that's when I fell in love with men's colognes. I gribbed chaps first. Then it was Paco Rabon and oh I've graduated to Calvin Klein, to Couros, to uh so many great, so many Halston C fourteen Holston. I'll still wear E fourteen. They only stewed it right AIDS and CBS is if you're lucky, should go on Amazon. I used to have twenty twenty five bottles of cologne.
Speaker 2: Now I have won.
Speaker 1: It's an old it's a little bottle. My wonderful friend Nari well she pronounced it naughty. It's Amanda, but I like her Korean name Natty. She gave me a little young Gotier ba tiny Jean Paul Gotier bottle. It just reminds me of the nineties because he was so big then, and I touched my neck with it once in a while. I love that, love her, I love it, Love Jean Paul JPG. Hey, a lot of j Lo in the news lately, and I'm looking on box Office Mojo, which is what I used to always go to when I was producing so be It. By the way, so be It has gone up in Rotten Tomatoes. He used to have like a not touch a good score. Now it's like six point eight, I think out of ten, and the Tomato meter is higher than it was six seven years ago, so more people are seeing it. It's just a sweet family movie, it really is. But you know, back then, when it landed, it was all superhero movies and all that bullshit.
Speaker 2: But now you well, it's never gonna be seen anymore. That's the bottle.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with producing a small movie. It's very rarely seen, even one awards for film festivals. We were proud about that and really proud of the work that the actors. But Chlorus Leech, Finn, John Hurd alfre worded, and a wonderful Talitha Bateman, She's amazing. And one of the guys from Ray Donovan who I love, can't think his name, you know, they got with the weird name.
Speaker 2: Who played the brother. Oh God, I love my can't you know.
Speaker 1: I cleared my throat a lot yesterday and I hope I don't do it more today.
Speaker 2: I apologize. I listened to the show this morning. I didn't like the way it sounded. So I'll try to I'll do my best, not too anyhow.
Speaker 1: Box Office Mojo says that The Kiss of the Spider Woman, the j LO movie, opened up number twelve in the box office here in America.
Speaker 2: That's not a good time. The second week it went down to nineteen. That's curtains.
Speaker 1: The film has been only one point five million one point five.
Speaker 2: The budget was thirty mili.
Speaker 1: Some people say the budget might have been fifty sixty mili after it Jo got paid.
Speaker 2: And I can certainly believe that that's not the only bomb.
Speaker 1: The Leonardo DiCaprio movie, One Battle after Another, which everybody's telling you to see, lining up to be another bomb. I mean people are gonna see it because he was directed by the great Paul Thomas Anderson of Boogie Knights and Magnolia's.
Speaker 2: Fame in other movies. He's good, he's an auteur.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't look like it's gonna make the money he needs to make. It looks like gonna be a big loser. The Hollywood rags are saying it's the best thing ever. Variety actually ran a headline saying, one Battle after Another the review Paul Thomas Anderson's insanely great action movie with Leo Sean pennin Ninia del Toro has it all that you would think those three guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd run.
Speaker 1: When it comes on one of the streamers, I'll watch it, although I better not be NETFLIXU. I canceled Netflix, and I feel good about it. But it made twenty two million in change ba ba bah. Now it's up to forty eight but this is one hundred and thirty, one hundred and fifty million dollar budget. They think this movie is gonna be a big one hundred million dollar loser. Well listen, sorry, but you know, if you know what it's about, of course it's gonna lose. Why would they think it'd be great? Well, why would they think people are gonna run out to see? This is what the country is so fractured? The movie is about a leftist militant group that liberates immigrants from a detention center. Excuse me who produced this? AOC and Chuck Schumer. It's about authoritarianism, you know. It's about people being against Christian nationalism and.
Speaker 2: People being oppressed by an unaccountable force.
Speaker 1: I'm reading now. The film sympathizes with leftist characters and their desire to fight against a corrupt system.
Speaker 2: Well, to you, it's corrupt.
Speaker 1: To me, it's wonderful.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's corrupt at all.
Speaker 1: I love what's happening, and I love what a what Carolyn Levit said to that asshole who works for the freaking, the stupidest website, Huffington Post. He thinks he's a real reporter. He just texts her left talking points and asked the most ridiculous questions, and she let him have it. She called him bullsh You're a bullshit artist. You always flood my text message with He's left his talking points, she killed them. But I'll do that on politics as a bit. I also wanted to talk quickly about this came up the other day. I saw a picture of the guy who who was lucky enough, well whatever you want to say, lucky enough to make an arrangement with David Geffert, the Hollywood multi billionaire. Okay, we know David's gay, even though he wanted to marry his share He said he wasn't gay one hundred years ago, but sucked one cock.
Speaker 2: That's it. Get done.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you taste, if you take it from behind, I'm sorry. You can't go back to the other team. Once you do that, you're done. You're on that team. You're wearing the jersey of the other team. I'm sorry you can't go you know what.
Speaker 2: Thought about it. I'm back on the straight side. No you're not. We're not gonna accept you, not gonna punish you, but you.
Speaker 1: Just can't be on this team. We don't want you in the dugout sit over there. So this kid something Donovan, I think Barry Donovan. I think his name. I think he goes by the initials DG. Just to you know, look these two men on a website called Seeking Arrangements dot Com dating site. Okay, listen, if you're David Geffer, you're worth all these billions. You're too old. You're eighty two years old. You're not gonna try to find a mate, a man you can marry and settle down with. You want to have some fun. You know, you got money for days, You've got some passion, you got all the big toys. Hey, you want to be with me for the next God knows what. I'll make your life easier. You'll pleasure me when I needed you know, what do you say men do.
Speaker 2: It with women?
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that at the other day when I mentioned to you that Jeremy Piven, you know, not getting married. I dated a couple of different girls dated him and told me who dated me, and told me he just talks about himself incessantly. And these two girls are beautiful and pivots like that. He just is stuck wanting you to hear about him. And you know they said, Look, we knew we were getting into but we didn't think he'd be that much of a narcissist.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the way it is in Hollywood with a lot of these guys.
Speaker 1: But if you're just trying to get an arrangement, like I'll give you an example, and this might make you turned off. Jerry Buss, the old man who used to own the Lakers, and now it's owned by his daughter, Jeanie. They just sold ten billion dollars of it. She married my friend Jay Moore, who christ that he's stepping it, but I'm happy for the kid.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: Jerry Buss would be at the mansion all the time, really great friends with Hugh Hefter, and these girls would come in and they look for the sugar daddy. They need their their car note pay they don't. Maybe they need an apartment, maybe the credits don't good. Whatever it is, these guys are there. They have so many millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: They're paying some chicks it's twelve hundred dollars month apartment twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 1: But the side deals were i'll pay for your apartment, I'll pay your car. Note in fact, you want a new car you want, I'll get your jeep. Jerry Buss bought my as girlfriend a jeep before I was with her. I can't say no because a girl in this town without her own car, without a reliable car, it has to rely on men to take her here and there. There's way before uber you're in trouble. So the deal was, yeah, I'll buy you, I'll get your car. Pay the car now, I'll pay for your apartment. You know what, once a month, I need you to go out with me. Maybe I go to a private poker game. I need you to rub my back while in there. I need you to show up, dress sexy, let the men.
Speaker 2: Know that I'm with you.
Speaker 1: You're with me, and you know, maybe once a week you let me watch you take a shower. So everybody's got a price in this town. Those are real stories, you know. But seeking arrangements dot com David Geffen, same guy, but gay wants an arrangement and they fall in love quote unquote, and they get married. There's no prenup though. I don't know why Geffen would do that. He's eighty two, he's worth nine billion dollars and this asshole kid you know, grew up and forced to care, had issues as a child, becomes a physical trainer at a gym. That's where randomly met David Geffen to begin with, you know, and his friend said all he ever talked about was wanting to be rich and famous. So clearly got what he want in terms of, well, she's not rich or famous, but he has no problem getting what he wants.
Speaker 2: But now it's over, and he got.
Speaker 1: Some money, maybe a few million, butch sounds like a lot when you're younger, but really it's not going to get you too far. And if he was really a smooth criminal, I'm thinking you're just wait seven more years if you can. He's not going to hold on to least eighty nine.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Maybe he might, but then you get half because it's common law.
Speaker 2: I don't know, think he made a bad movie.
Speaker 1: Speaking of old coots and their lovers, Mick Jagger and his fiance Melanie Hamrick. They were on the Red Carpet recently. They don't really go out much. They went to the British Museum Bowl Polls for pictures mixed eighty two, same age as Geffen. He wore the typical old man kind of outfit when you go out. Blue jean blazer, nice button up shirt and sneakers. That's what the old men wear. And the woman goes out with the off the shoulder gown looking like cat shit.
Speaker 2: Ba ba bah. She was a farmer ballet dancer, so she looks good.
Speaker 1: They're holding hands, Okay, forty four year age gap, and she's kind of fine with it. I mean, I'm sure she has gotten whatever she's wanted for a long long time. They have a son, they named it Devereaux. It's mixed, eighth kid. They're not engaged. They're not well. They were not engaged, but they got engaged a couple of years ago, very quietly.
Speaker 2: Not gonna get married. No rush.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why the word rush is even in the sentence. He needs to rush to everything at eighty two years old, it's rush into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't he rush to get married? Maybe one day, but you know, maybe not. It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of girl a man his age wants, like not shooting him to do anything. But this ship was a ballet dancer for many, many years, and I'm sure that's uh something Mick likes a lot this, this whole thing, I kind of want to blame Bill Belichick and his girlfriend Jordan Jordan Hudson, Who's Who's Who's's a little set spot. You could tell she's a bit and she's too controlling what she's doing to Bill. If you saw that video the other day or her the audio of them two sitting down in NFL Films and Bill was gonna have a show of his first year coaching in North Carolina at the at the college.
Speaker 2: It didn't go well.
Speaker 1: They scrapped the show because of her, always on the sidelines, always in his ear. And then she's in this meeting, a production meeting. She didn't like the way the graphics looked, and then she took Bill to the side and they started talking and whispered tones about how bad this group of people are. They don't know shit, they can't and Bill's agreeing with her, and it was all caught on a hot mic and it's not good for him.
Speaker 2: But I blame all.
Speaker 1: This May December shit, I shouldn't blame him, but you know, Bill's out there with a fishing pole on the beach and his girlfriend's dressed as a mermaid, I mean, really, it's gone a little too far. But that's one things, in my opinion, got kind of crazy, you know. I mean, look, it's tough. I understand if you Bill Belichick and you see this girl coming at you, you meet on a plane and she's all over you. Yeah, it's hard not to take her for a spin, you know. But the dancers is that I dated at I did it, not a stripper. I did a ballet dancer. I dated strippers, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Love a good stripper. The sexual they're just sexual women.
Speaker 2: I love it. But the ballet dancer is different.
Speaker 1: Way back when, must be nineteen ninety two, ninety one, me and Jen had broken up and this young girl, beautiful girl was working at the publishing job I had, and.
Speaker 2: She was hard.
Speaker 1: I had to some executive assistant for the boss that typically met hands off. But she was really young, probably twenty twenty one. I'm thirty three. We have thirty four. And she'd walk down the hallway and she'd have to pass my well, we had cubicles back then.
Speaker 2: They just became a thing in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Cubicles gray gray, wood, wood painted gray. Oh, it was so bad and plexiglass above, so you couldn't like lean over and talk to your buddy, you have to go over the.
Speaker 2: Gla It was like little prisons.
Speaker 1: That's when I woke up and heard the Captain of your heart and knew if I cannot go to an office every day, shoot.
Speaker 2: Me in the fucking eye, I can't do it anyhow.
Speaker 1: Here she comes down, Oh jill aritis and rhyme with Adidas. She had an R instead of a dinner name. She looked like Connie Selica went out for a drinks pepapah, and she's telling me what she does. Well, I'm actually at a ballet. I was dancing for years. I compete what you did and you look at her body? Oh I could tell now I could tell, and jail. We have a ballet student. My mother teaches ballet to this day. I have a studio twenty minutes. So what can I show you? Well, dinner's almost all that. We had a couple of Margarine say yeah, you could show me your ballet. It's nighttime. It's ten to eleven o'clock at late, no one's there. She's got the key we go in off of. I love these old addresses. It was off Nesconstant Highway, which if you're a Low Islander, can get very confusing. That's known as the Route three forty seven, not to be confused at Route four fifty four, which is veterans hobby. They both there's a split in the road when you go toward the north out of Long Island, so we're on that highway that's highway, and uh, she's doing ballet moves in the room. The lights were kind of low, but there's mirrors on every wall and the bar that goes around the room, so the girls can hold that. She's doing the arabest, the adagio, the plais the purouettes. Still has the talent, very sexy, very good doing this barefoot. I was like, oh my god. I mean, I just thank god I was young and slim back then because we began to have sex in the studio and look, I can't look at myself in the mirror now.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in shape back then and I had to look at every wall was a mirror, I would have ran out of there screaming like I was in a fucking Hitchcock movie. Can't see every angle of myself naked back then, I guess I could. I looked, Okay, Now, No, the mirror is a crack. If she called now and said I think I want to see you again at my mother's studio, I'd say, you're.
Speaker 2: Breaking up jail. I can't coming.
Speaker 1: No one needs to see me in a whole mirrord room.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen anyhow. I'm just saying, but that's what good look. Guys do this. We you know, some of you might go age.
Speaker 1: You always have to talk about his old gong cluss, his old girlfriend. You know what. As you get older, sometimes it just discussion falls into that and you just want to talk about your reminisce. It brings up old stories in your head, like because I know maybe your husband doesn't You don't see your husband doing this or your boyfriend doing it. But we all have gone back in our past since the advent of social media and tried to find the girls who were cut in high school or college blah blah blah. Honestly, I think I remember one two girls name in college Debbie Massinelli, who I had a crush on, and VV Hicks.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I don't know girls first and last names. In college, I was a commuter. I didn't sleep there and live there. But high school I knew them all. That's what we do. And a lot of times you go, oh my god, she didn't hold up, not to say I did, like, hey, I'm still a fucking casanova. No, but you know, sometimes you look at a girl and go, oh my god, what happened? And it could be anything in our age. It could be an illness.
Speaker 2: We don't know. It's not fair, you know.
Speaker 1: The twenty year reunion, there was plenty of girls who still look great, and the guys too. Now I get it, no more riigious than me. Actually, nineteen eighty. So the next reunion we would be twenty well, twenty twenty five would be here. It's forty five years. I'm not gonna go to the fifty Oh my god, the fifty years five years away.
Speaker 2: I won't. God, I can't go. Hopefully they'll be alive.
Speaker 1: So I found one girl, Debbie Elipa, with the only Jewish girl like well, I did it a couple of Jewish girls, but this one was a real Jewish girl. Like both parents Jewish, you know, the kind of parents. My father would say, their face looks like the map of Israel. Nice people, and they made a really pretty sexy daughter. They really did.
Speaker 2: Debbie was like five to eleven, great body.
Speaker 1: I met her at nightclub when I was divorced, and she was a fun, wild spirit.
Speaker 2: She lived with her parents. Naturally, she was twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty four, thirty five right, They're a nice Jewish couple who are like maybe forty one, so I'm like, right, almost the same age as then, which is awkward. But but but Debby ran the house. I mean she would take me downstairs to the basement TV room, which is like six steps belief.
Speaker 2: The kitchen.
Speaker 1: It was very close, and we'd have our fun down there, you know, we just have some fun. Our parents are ram upstairs, and the father once law will come downstairs first. He'd yelled, dab, dab, I'm thinking I'm gonna I'm gonna work out, all right, dad. She'd roll a rods like he never works out. Obviously the guy had no muscle tone, but he had a solo flex downstairs, remember the solo flex machine that handsome do with the great chest and was taking a shirt off of the commercials or the print dance solo Flex. He'd come down and bank some bench presses out some military you know.
Speaker 2: Solo flex was a rubber.
Speaker 1: Bands kind of not waits, so it was very quiet, and it was kind of ahead of its time to use rubber.
Speaker 2: They weren't bands. They were thicker than bands.
Speaker 1: But one night he's doing an exercise and the band snapped and it smacked him so hard on the side of his head and got the corner of his eye. His whole pupil turned red. It was bleeding inside his eye. Big Mu looked like someone punished him on the cheekbone. He was fucked up, and he's got.
Speaker 2: To go to the emergency room. And he's like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, and the wife is yelling, and then Debbie's like, he'll be fine, and then.
Speaker 2: He goes upstairs. The wife is going, what did you do?
Speaker 1: You know, Barri? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: I'm not. We gotta go to the er. And he's like, deb do you and Ak want to come with us to the emergency room. She's like, are you kidding me? Dead?
Speaker 1: No, you'll be there for six hours. We'll be fine home, don't worry about it. They left, and that was to me God saying, now you can have your fun. But you know, I was married for five years before that, and six years of dating before I was married for her, So I'm basically locked up for a living years. And then I meet this debbie who's just a free spirit. And you know, one day I innocently asked her, what do you want to do this summer? Because he Sawted dating July. What do you want to do this summer? She goes, Remember she's twenty. Her answer was, I want to work on my tan, go to clubs.
Speaker 2: And fuck you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds like a plan to me.
Speaker 2: That happened for a good six seven months.
Speaker 1: What have you speaking of older women with younger men, Actually we're speaking of women with older men, not older women. But well, let's just say men who might become ill. Let me give you this completely relatable and believable rumor. There's a rumor out there making the rounds that Emma Hemming is possibly trying to negotiate a payout so she can divorce Bruce Willis and marry someone else while she's still young and beautiful. Now, it may sound like, ah, if it's true, it sounds like a little little crass maybe, like that's not right. I kind of support her if that's what she wants to do. And here's why there are people have family members, you know, cousins, this and that, and they're married, and they have their whole lives they do one Let's say they're teachers, you know, they retire at sixty three years old. Maybe they're athletic. They want to bite through Europe. Maybe you want to do the Appalachian Trail like people do. I don't know, whatever you want to do. And one of you, all of a sudden is diagnosed with dementia at sixty three. Like my sister retired the rain and then her husband, Frankie, retires so they can spend their lives together, not working, not even a year entire retirement. She has a seizure as she's driving, never had a seizure, crashes the car. Not too bad, She's gonna drive like fifteen miles an hour. But turns out brain cancer that spread to her lungs. And now they're both retired and there's nothing to do because she's now suffering with cancer, have to go through all the chemo and this and that. They still want on plenty of three day weekends, little fucking five day trips. I mean Frankie was so good to my sister for the last two three years of a life. He was always great, but he was especially an angel. But what happens when you get to that point, like Frankie still working out still, you know, like he wasn't being held back by his age. He's actually younger than I am.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When the ring got sick, I still do. I can still play football and basketball and go to the gym. I'm not I want to go out and have a nice night, you know. So if one person in the relationship comes down with an illness unfortunately, or dementia let's say, I mean even a fault the person who's healthy to it's hard.
Speaker 2: You don't want to leave them. But if they're suffering from dementia and don't know.
Speaker 1: You, you don't leave of that cancer or you know, any kind of other debilitating illness. But if they don't know who you are anymore and they're just gone, there's nobody home, the lights are out. I mean, it's sad to say, but I understand why you can still visit them every couple of days. The kids still come. But mommy needs something else to do. Mommy needs to be loved Mommy doesn't need to try up and wither away. And the same thing applies to a man. So it might sound crass that this, if this room is true, that it came up, but I kind of understand it. Some people go downhill really fast. They don't even recognize the person they loved anymore. They don't recognize their kids anymore. You put them in a nursing home, you visit them every few days, you know me, even every day. But as long as you have someone someone else to land on and lean on and love, well.
Speaker 2: That's okay. In my book, if I found out.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, if I was still with Andrew and I found that I've got a terminal illness and it ain't gonna get better, It's gonna get worse. And I was letna say, man, tyd have a happily married I'd say, do not stick around. I mean, you could stick around, but you better go out and get another man. You're young enough, you're pretty enough, you're sexy enough. Go get someone else. Do not make this the end of your life. I mean, there's no reason for it. So you know, I kind of think you got to grab onto joy in this life. Grab on to joy. Wherever you can find it, because it can be snatched away in an instant. So if Emma Hemmy wants to find joy and Bruce doesn't know who she is anymore because I got the film and not telling us everything about their dad, then go ahead and do it. Can't get enough of this Prince Andrew story and the Virginia jew Fray, the whole thing. The big reports have surfaced that Andrew asked for police protection to dig up information on Virginia jew Fray. They found that in some league emails. Obviously this is when she was still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not good.
Speaker 1: He gave somebody he knew, an officer. He gave your phrase, social security number and date of birth to look into her alleged criminal record. And she's seventeen years old.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 1: Man, when she was with Andrew, she was seventeen, and he wants to get dirt on her. This guy's such a bastard. The more we hear about Prince Andrew, what a piece of shit. Had to give up his title or he decided I should give it up because they're gonna snatch it away anyhow.
Speaker 2: Really bad.
Speaker 1: But we all know Virginia Tifrey dies of suicide last spring, only forty one years old, accused Andrew's sexual assault, whether he's involvement with the Epstein sex trafficking ring raped her, blah blah blah. We all know the story.
Speaker 2: She follows.
Speaker 1: The lawsuit case was settled, She got about twelve million dollars. Wasn't enough. The pain wasn't enough. The love of her children wasn't enough. The love of her husband wasn't enough. She still went and committed suicide. Is that someone who just feels the pain of what they went through with Epstein? Or is this someone who was fucked up to begin with? I really I need to know to ditch on your kids and husband? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine doing that to people who love you that much. They weren't gonna abandon you. How much pain was she in that her husband and kids and twelve million bucks couldn't make her feel a little better. I don't want to be crass here, but none of those things were able to make her feel better.
Speaker 2: And listen, I'm just gonna say it. Look, she had sex. She had sex.
Speaker 1: She wasn't hot out the window by her feet, she wasn't beat with clubs. Wasn't punched to a pulp or spit on as far as I know. Maybe I should read a book and see all the story of details if she printed them all. But she was subjected to having sex with some men after years of working, after years of working with Epstein and gallad Maxwell, working with them to the point that the two weirdos at some point took it to the beach in the Caribbean, a little smokel expedition, and they're swimming in shallow water. And that's when Jeffrey told her he really wants her to be the vessel that gives birth to he and Gallaane's baby. And Virginia thought about it because a lot of the terms they offered were pretty amazing. Okay, the promises they made for her were round the clock Danny's, a mansion, and a monthly allowance of two hundred thousand dollars. But she'd have to sign all legal rights to the child over to Epstein.
Speaker 2: Ugh, that's that feels wrong. In her book, she wrote, there.
Speaker 1: Was no way I wanted to bring a child into the world for them to raise. What if the baby were female? Was the plan for Epstein and Actual to have me bring that little girl up until she reached puberty, then hand their own to them to abuse.
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 1: Now at this point, she's eighteen, and she tells them she's placating them.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll think about it.
Speaker 1: But as she's saying that she's putting together an escape plan, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: But you know, at eighteen, you know, I'm not sure if she was ready for her own mission. Impossible, but okay, at least she's trying to get out of there. Summer of two thousand and two, she'd been with them for a couple of years, had been abused by elite businessmen. She even said an unnamed prime minister left her bloodied and beaten.
Speaker 2: After their encounters.
Speaker 1: Doesn't give a name though, all of a sudden Obviously, Prince Andrew denies the sexual accusations. But they wanted to use your body as this vessel, and that's when.
Speaker 2: She reached a breaking point, she says.
Speaker 1: So they kept asking her questions, kept promising her this and that, really laying it on thick. And he said, I really want you to have our baby, and she said she'd heard him talk about this hypothetically. And the scary thing was She also heard him talk about seeding the human race with his DNA, so this proposal was kind of shocking to her. Glen said, no, no, no, don't worry around the clock. Nanny's a mansion in Palm Beach or New York. Take Palm Beach a grand a month. That's astronomical. Jesus. Now, guy reads those terms. I don't want to agree. Where do I sign But for a woman, particularly a young girl, that's a hard call. But you know, basically you're talking about a modern day handmaid have to sign over a kid to those two people. All the legal rights of that kid go to them, and she would have to travel with the kid wherever and whenever Epstein wanted. She'd have to say that she and Epstein were a couple, though we're not a couple. That was very important to him. I don't know why, but and that the baby would remain with him if we ever had a falling out. And she says with perfect clarity in her book, I simply knew that I couldn't agree to that proposal. That said, I also knew I couldn't just tell Epstein and Maxwell no, that was too dangerous. For the first time in more than two years. I began actively seeking a way to escape while pretending to be thinking over their offer. So she agrees eventually on the condition that they make good on their promise to put her through professional masseuse training. Could you imagine this is a girl whose nightmares began because she was rubbing Jeffrey Epstein's body and other men. Now try to understand this. She's complaining about sex tral abuse. It all began with the massages, and now to earn a living, she wants him to send.
Speaker 2: Her through massous school.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm not really up to Doesn't the massages bring back awful memories for her? Doesn't you have PTSD whatever? Some low she has put out? And then a guy lays down on his back or stomach. I would think that would give her the he begbis to say the least, But no, I want to learn how to be a professional at.
Speaker 2: This to what end?
Speaker 1: Just because you know how to do happy end things doesn't mean that should be a career path. Unbelievable. So Epstein sends her to the International Training Massage School otherwise known as TMS. I'm kidding in Thailand, ha ha. But while she's there, he tells a paying for school, you still got to recruit girls for me from Thailand. So her job was still her job. But while she's there, she meets her future husband, Robert Chuffrey, and he helps her escape and they go on to have three kids. Now, look, the request was inconceivable for a young kid, of course, who had suffered sexual abuse. And you know, it's just too much to ask. But those things they offered were kind of thing to think about. But she said, you know, I'd be endangering another person who would be a helpless child, and that was a bridge too far.
Speaker 2: All right, good for her, But I gotta tell you, I wish this shit was going on while I was a columnist.
Speaker 1: I would have made this my main goal. I would have went to his Caribbean island. I swear I would have. Look, hell, I've already been to Saint John, Saint Thomas, Virgin Gorda, Trinidad, and Tobago.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I've been to the Caribbean twenty times. I love it down there. Love the crystal clear water, the seafood, the laid back mentality, the beauty you see as the plane is landing.
Speaker 2: It's the gorgeous part of the world as a journalist.
Speaker 1: I gotta say though, I find it interesting that given all the uproar about her mistreatment, it took that to cause her to leave. It's a lot of holes in this girl's story I can't figure out. Let me just say this before I go deeper and deeper. If she was so worried about an escape plan, you couldn't you couldn't request an uber or there was a ober. How about a kid. I guess Epstein was wired all over town. He would know can't you leave when he's taking a nap or goes out in the boat as something, walk out the door and split. I know it's a small town, everybody knows him. I guess it's hard. Maybe he kept her passport.
Speaker 2: It a is safe. I don't know. But the problem with this book there's nobody asked questions of Epstein.
Speaker 1: He's dead, Maxwell's in prison, and Virginia commits suicide. So her timing and her circumstances are unfortunate, to say the least, because all the information contained in her book is gonna be hard to corroborate.
Speaker 2: Now we hit another fucking dead end with these people.
Speaker 1: He died, Lane's in jail, she ain't talking, and your face dead.
Speaker 2: I hate this the biggest story of our lifetime. Can't get it any more than we got it. That's it, it's over.
Speaker 1: But she must have suffered greatly in her life to have succumb to the temptations of this prick, and then to wait so long to write this book.
Speaker 2: But but, but here's what I feel in.
Speaker 1: My heart, as a man with a handful of common sense that has always served me well.
Speaker 2: How many times did she gladly see Prince Andrew again? She wasn't in chains.
Speaker 1: She did these things, dare I say, willingly, happily with a smile on her face.
Speaker 2: We've seen her in pictures.
Speaker 1: She's smiling, Ajay, she's forcing a smile. Maybe maybe not. Her parents didn't discourage her. This girl ran away at fourteen. She started earlier. She could have run away from Epstein or the Prince, but she didn't. So to me, she made a choice, and at the end of the day, she stuck around as long as she did for money and travel. So why would I trust that person's word? And I know a lot of you are gonna say, Aja, you're faulting a minor and trusting the word of Epstein in Naxwelle. Why would we trust the judgment of that kind of person who does that well, Listen, I am faulting her.
Speaker 2: She was a bad seat.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying Epstein wasn't a criminal, wasn't a piece of shit. I'm saying Virginia Giuffrey was willingly complicit in that behavior that she knew was wrong, and her being a miner would mean she shouldn't be penalized as an adult. But that doesn't make her an innocent person, you understand, and at the risk of being brashed, We're not talking about a fourteen year old immigrant with a pimp who who's threatening her in the street. Virginia Jufley flew. Giuffrey flew around the world on private jets, and there were those times that her dad dropped her off at an airport for a trip to London to see Andrew after she got that fifteen thousand dollars tip, because she was working people. So there are reasons why this woman killed herself. There were things she did and regretted, and sometimes living with regret is more painful than having a ten inch blade plunged into your ribs. I'm sorry she killed herself. I'm sorry she couldn't find peace, but troubled people like this are impossible to figure out. And I find it a bit crazy to have a two hundred thousand dollars monthly allowance and yet still want Massu's training. This girl was a pro before and after. That's all I'll say. I'm a Aja Benson. That was your Daily When Filtered podcast for October twenty second, twenty twenty five. Now I'm gonna make shrimp a reganata.
Speaker 2: Woh so easy and delicious. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Talk then,