Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Eventually people are going to say, what the hell is going on. It's not enough to say it's nuts. You have to explain why it's so nuts. The invention of artificial life, the cloning of human beings, possible contact with extraterrestrials, the systems which are in place to keep the world saying are in utterly inadequate to the forces that have been unleashed.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Jonathan, the co host of Metamisteries and Cult of Conspiracy podcast. First, a couple of announcements. Check out Doors of Perception available for you to rent or purchase from our website. It's only two ninety nine to rent, seven dollars to purchase click that link right in the description. We're booking guests for June. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge Neews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to Welcome back to this show. Jonathan. He is co host of Meta Mysteries and Cultive Conspiracy podcast. Meta Mysteries is a spiritual journey created by two open minded people searching for the truth about our existence. Why are we here, where did we come from? And most importantly, what are we capable of? Jonathan, Welcome back. How you doing?
Speaker 4: Awesome?
Speaker 3: Man. Excited to always excited to have a conversation with you, whether you're coming over to Meta Mysteries or the Cult of Conspiracy or whenever I get to go on to your show.
Speaker 4: So really excited about the topic today I am too.
Speaker 2: And this is right up my alley. We're going to be discussing a recent experience you had with DMT.
Speaker 4: Is that right, Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: It was back in October we went to We went to Brohemian.
Speaker 4: Gold Yeah, which is a yeah something set up by the Nephelin Squad. It was great, dude. It was out in Florida.
Speaker 3: It was really wild out there too, because they the venue was in this town where it was like an elderly swinging community and.
Speaker 4: Is going on interesting.
Speaker 3: They all ride around in these golf carts and somewhere in Florida and they have like, you know, certain giveaways as like.
Speaker 4: Are they in are they in the swinging community or not?
Speaker 2: Wow, that is crazy. Well right on, I'm very interested in hearing about this. And part of this experience was something that you call the void. And I've heard this before and the best I can describe it would be a spiritual vacuum of nothingness or emptiness. And my experience with something similar was a very peaceful experience. It was the precursor to my very first contact experience through meditation. But I'd love to hear your experience, get your interpretation on this. And you've been doing some deep dives since the event and you've been looking at the possibilities behind this, So tell us about it. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've actually uh, it actually inspired me to start writing a book site as a matter of fact, just trying to dive into the philosophy and the mythology and the spiritual and the religious you know, view of what this void was that I was experiencing. And so a little TLDR about how I was able to get there. So I was at Brohemian Grove and a bunch of us were we we we were like basically passing around this DMT pipe right, and I had always wanted to try it.
Speaker 4: I was I've always.
Speaker 3: Been fascinated with the DMT realm and the you know, because you hear so many different stories about, well, this person experienced, you know, cosmic oneness, they experienced God, maybe they saw ancestors or whatever the case is is that they were able to experience something out of this world literally, and and so I've always really been fascinated by it, so I wanted to try it. I tried it the first time, and so we're all hanging out this night in this room.
Speaker 4: We were at an Airbnb.
Speaker 3: The I tried it the first time, and it was like the coolest thing I've ever experienced in my entire life. I hit it and it was awesome. Now I'm talking about an n DMT, but it was though.
Speaker 4: And N DMT.
Speaker 3: It's like the typical DMT what people talk about that it last for like two or three minutes, which is really weird because it'll last for like two or three minutes and you're shifted to this other world or realm or whatever it is, and then as soon as it wears off, you're back to reality. There's like no hangover there's no like tiredness. It's like it happened as if it never happened. And so it's it's pretty intense, and I actually enjoy that way more than mushrooms or I actually don't even want to try ayahuasca because I don't want to be there for hours. Like I'm okay with the two or three minute experience, but I can't imagine being there for ten to twelve hours, Like that's how people don't just lose their minds in there is beyond me. But anyhow, so I went and I tried it the first time. I was like, oh my god, this is so amazing. I was like shifted or blasted out into the UNI.
Speaker 2: Ask you how many hits or puffs did it take for you to experience that out of body that exit experience.
Speaker 3: For me, it was only one big hit and so I and I'm not really good with measurements or anything like that, but I know that there's a traditional amount that you hit it one good time and as you're breathing out, you're blasting off into this other reality. And it's not imaginative, like it's not just in my opinion, I don't think that it's just like a complex equation of whatever you thought about over the last couple of months or whatever. I think it's so much more than that, Like you're becoming aware of the entire reality, not just this physical reality, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: And so I tried it and I blasted off. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: I was shifted out into this universe and I saw what seemed to be like maybe like rings of Saturn or something like that, but it almost looked.
Speaker 4: Like a pool. It was like wavy, and it looks like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it was just really strange, not how I always depicted it from the fake NASA pictures.
Speaker 4: So I was out there and what I.
Speaker 3: Noticed was is that there was this gold ball, and this gold ball had like all of this kind of like archaic writing on it. I don't know if it was Egyptian or Japanese or something like that, and it just seemed like so awesome. But it was far away in the distance, and I was like, I wonder what that thing feels like. For some reason, I just had the thought I wanted to feel it. And as I thought that, it appeared in my hand and I felt the weight of it in my hand, and I'm going over all the engravings, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what does this mean?
Speaker 3: And it was almost like the signs that you would see in the second Transformers movie with Shila buff and he's getting all these downloads and everything.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what it felt like.
Speaker 3: So but it didn't last very long, literally two minutes if that, and I was like, oh my god, I really want to do it again whatever, and I wanted to last longer. So what I did was is that I actually doubled the preferred dosage and that is where I experienced the void. So I hit it again and the blast off was so amazing. It's the most amazing feeling that I've ever felt my entire life.
Speaker 4: It's complete euphoria.
Speaker 3: And I felt like I was just like, oh my god, it was so awesome and I'm blasting up. And the next thing I knew that it was it almost became too awesome, like it was too much for me to handle, like picture something that is so amazing that it's too amazing, and that's and so I started to lose grasp of my reality, and then I started to lose grasp of myself. Next thing, I know, I'm inside of this Bucky's bathroom. I just appear into this BUCkies gas station, hit right, and so I'm in there and I'm like peeing at a stall. I'm like, why am I seeing this? But it was strange because I wasn't aware of my reality that I had just left this physical reality. I wasn't aware of that. I was only aware of my existence in that Bucky's bathroom. And so I'm peeing at this stall and I started to see literally everything just my reality had a cheese grater laid on top of it, and everything shifted into these cubes, and all these cubes were spinning around and changing places, and literally my reality was like if Thanos just snapped his fingers and everything was starting to cease to exist, and then it did, and then there was nothing else.
Speaker 4: And I felt immense.
Speaker 3: What I felt was that I was the reason why this reality no longer existed. That I not only killed myself, but I deleted everything that I've.
Speaker 4: Ever experienced in my life, including.
Speaker 3: You, my kids, my wife, my parents, everybody was ceased to exist because I went here. And I felt just this immense amount of pressure and sadness and sorrow that I was the only thing that could ever exist I wasn't even a person anymore. I'm just out here in this blackness. I didn't have a form or anything. And it scared the ever living shit out of me, dude. And it was the worst chaotic nightmare of a trip that I've ever had in my life, so much to where I carried that burden for months after this experience, like that weird feeling of I just deleted this reality and the reality that I'm coming back to it can't be anything more than just a hologram of what the real thing originally was. Like, it really twisted my mind and it was like this, which is why I don't try and tell people to do it unless like you really really need to know.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, it was really sad. It was really lonely.
Speaker 3: And what I experienced was that I was the only thing that exists did and even I was starting to perish. And and so I've had a lot of time now to try and go into that, uh, that that experience and try and understand what it meant was I try was I being shown something? What was I experiencing what God experiences on a daily basis? If God is everything, then you know, and I go into the idea of like, is that why the Big Bang happened? Because all it, all it used to be, was just this tiny, little, lonely particle out there in the in the void of nothingness, right, And so you start to get like real like philosophical with it, and then you start to try and read about other people's experiences. Did anybody else ever experience this? And I tell you what, dude, it's I. I. At the end of that experience, I said I I wouldn't wish this on the devil. I don't want anybody to experience this. It was the most horrific thing that I've ever experienced. And now that I'm reading and learning about other people's experience with the void, it's actually brought me a little bit of comfort, to be honest with you, Like just knowing that other people have experienced this. It is strange, but there's a certain degree of okay, all right, I'm not the only one to ever experienced that, Like every somebody or some other people have also experienced it too, And I don't know what it is, but it brings me happiness knowing that I wasn't the only.
Speaker 2: One, right, you know, And I want to explore this a little bit more. I want to go back to the Bucky's bathroom. When you realize you were in the bathroom, you said it was like the previous experience in your waking reality wasn't even you weren't even aware of that, and this was the reality you were in. Now, were you able to look around and see anything else beside you and the bathroom stall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually there was. There were other people in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: As real as reality, like so much.
Speaker 3: So that I forgot reality existed, Like I thought that this was reality. And so I'm looking around and I can sense other people behind me washing their hands, looking in the mirror.
Speaker 4: There's other urinal stalls or whatever that.
Speaker 3: Are, Like it's one of the biggest bathrooms that you could ever find in a gas station, and so it has like I think, like a hundred stalls or something crazy in there. And so I was able to see other people that were standing there until everything started to chop up. And so as soon as things started to dice, like my perspectives started to dice into tiny little cubes rather than just this continuous reality of whatever we regularly.
Speaker 4: Experience, those people just cease to exist.
Speaker 3: They went away, and I was the only one experiencing it. And then that's whenever the cubation started to happen, if that's a word, and then those tiny little cubes shifted, they started to transform into these little bits of dust and dust. I was really tripping out because I was like, oh my god, how am I ever going to piece all of this back together?
Speaker 4: You know, like that's that was my mind.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I don't even know what to do, and so that was you know, it was a horrific experience. But I'm very, very very thankful to have had it because it had shifted my life immensely.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's crazy, like it's it's made me look at my wife in a different way, my kids in a different way, like make me like really, I just feel like blessed in situations where maybe I never really appreciated it as much before because I understood what the void was and it was devoid.
Speaker 4: Of all of this, you know, so very fascinating.
Speaker 3: But but I did want to get into like the d MT here for anybody that doesn't really know what the N N d mt what I'm talking about here, So it's a N N dimethyl trip to mean It's a powerful, naturally occurring psychedelic compound found in countless plants, animals, and even trace amounts in the human body. Structurally, it's part of the trip to Mean family, making it chemically similar to serotonin and other entheogens like psilocybin. DMT is most famous for producing incredibly intense, short lived experience experiences that often include vivid geometric visuals, contact with seemingly autonomous entities, and a sense of traveling through and beyond time and space. It's the main active ingredient in ayahuasca, a traditional Amazonian bruge used for spiritual inhaling ceremonies. When vaporized or smoked in its freebase form, which is how I was inhaling it and DMT hits the brain almost instantly and catapults the user into an altered state within seconds. The effects are usually so overwhelming and immersive that the outer world disappears completely. The peak may last anywhere between five and ten minutes.
Speaker 4: I experienced it.
Speaker 3: I think it was only like three or four minutes, but the user often reports experiencing what feels like hours or lifetimes. Common elements include intense visual fractals, the sense of breaking through a membrane or a veil in the presence of intelligent being sometimes described as a machine, elves, guides, or architects of reality. So that's a little bit about what I experienced. I never experienced another.
Speaker 4: Entity on DMT.
Speaker 3: It's it always felt like all of this was somehow. I don't want to say emanating from me necessarily, because.
Speaker 4: What are we? What am I? What are you?
Speaker 2: Like? Where?
Speaker 4: Where does this energy even come from?
Speaker 3: But it does feel like I was able to have the perception of possibly God. And I'm not saying that I am God or I'm not one of those like crazies that is like I am God, worship me.
Speaker 4: No, that's absolutely not it.
Speaker 3: But I was able to perceive reality, possibly from God's perception. I'm not entirely sure that that's what it was, but that's the best way I can put it into human work.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the time perception. Did you perceive time differently while you were having that experience? Did it seemed longer than three minutes?
Speaker 4: Like you said.
Speaker 3: The second one, Yes, the first one where it was awesome and I really enjoyed it so much that I wanted to do it again. That that felt like maybe two minutes. And so we actually recorded it both times, and it felt like two minutes, and it actually it lasted three minutes, but it only felt like a minute and a half or two minutes. So there was a little bit of distortion in time. Like I know, I may be split in hairs by saying that something was a minute and a half compared to the three minutes that's on video, But it felt so short that I could have counted it in a minute and a half, you know, whereas the other experience, the void experienced, it felt like it was it lasted an eternity, like it was outside of time, like I was trapped in a place that time doesn't exist, and therefore it seems it seemed like it lasted forever.
Speaker 4: And uh, conversely that it never had.
Speaker 2: You got the sense that you may be trapped out there forever for a little while, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And and I mean I literally thought that I just nuked the reality, like there was nothing else outside of me, and I was the reason why all of this, you know, came crashing down, and so, you know, it's it's a strange experience. But what what I noticed or what I was trying to do. Was that I got this tiny little thought towards the end that like, oh, you know, I need to bring it back.
Speaker 4: I need to bring reality back.
Speaker 3: And and I just got this thought of open your eyes and see that everybody's still here, because we had everybody you know, around us, and and and so I was trying to open my physical human eyes and and I whenever I opened my eyes, I saw that the room was completely silent and everybody was just staring at me. And I was like, I was like, oh my god, Like what I'm experiencing is what I want to believe, Like this is not even here, it's not real. And because everybody was like still motion, but to be fair, they were still motion even in reality observing what I was going through. So nobody was talking, nobody was sniffing or scratching or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It was complete still frame.
Speaker 3: But it fucked me up in the head because I thought that this was just.
Speaker 4: A still image of my memory.
Speaker 3: And so I kept on trying to like convince myself, no, that's reality, that's reality.
Speaker 4: You can go back there.
Speaker 3: And it's almost like I was birthing reality again by convincing myself that it did exist, and so after a while, I started to see people shift around, move their hands around, maybe crack some knuckles or whatever. And that's how I was able to pull myself back into this reality. And afterward I actually had what I like to describe as like the thousand miles scare that certain people like you come back from like a crazy war or something like that, right, and those you know, those people, they come back and they're not right.
Speaker 4: You know, they experienced something that was.
Speaker 3: Beyond like whatever could be deemed good, right, and so they come back and they're like, you know, they they're just lost, like it's and I and I felt that, you know, like I felt like and it was It was crazy that I felt that way even after seeing that reality was still existing, because it felt like I just went through this marathon of discovering that nothing existed until I opened my eyes to discover that everything actually did exist. So it, uh, it put me in a very deep depressed state for months after that, just trying to understand and convince myself that that was just that was just the void, you know, and you've you've heard it talked about by by countless other people, and so that was just a place. It's not all, you know, and so I was trying to convince myself of that. And but yeah, I mean, after after diving into what all of that means, you know, spiritually, esoterically, even I feel like I have a pretty good relationship with my uh, with my experience, my memory of the void.
Speaker 4: Now I've been able to somewhat shift that in a sense.
Speaker 2: So to the best of your ability, tell us where you're at now with this experience, what it really means to you now, and if you will ever attempt to go back again.
Speaker 3: I can I go back and forth with it, because I remember at the end of that I was like, I wouldn't even want the worst person that I could imagine to ever experience that, And so that has kind of hindered me a little bit, just basically like trying to trying to understand what it meant, and you know, the fear of going back, you know how like whenever you're sleeping at night and you're having a really good dream, but then you wake.
Speaker 4: Up and you're like, oh, I want to go back to sleep.
Speaker 3: I need to get back to that really awesome dream, right, And the same thing kind of happens whenever you have a night back. But but the good dreams you never get to go back, right. It's always like, ah, that's lost and gone for or you're never gonna go back to that. But the nightmares, it's like you can have a nightmare, wake up and be like, I don't want to go back.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go back.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go back, and you're just right, You're right back there again, right, And so that's kind of one of my fears about going back there. But to be honest, now that I've experienced what the void actually is, I've been able to uh comprehend what it possibly means in my mind. I view the void a little bit differently now, and so maybe it wouldn't be so terrifying then the next time. So I don't know, I'm giving I'm gonna give it a little bit more time, maybe a few more years. I understand now why somebody will talk about their DMT trips or their ayahuasca trips, and they'll talk about how awesome it was, and then you ask them, are you ever gonna do it again?
Speaker 4: Nope? That was enough. That's all I need, you know, Let's.
Speaker 2: Get deeper into the possibilities surrounding this. First of all, I want to go back to the BUCkies thing for a second. When you were experiencing that, did you feel like it was a memory of something or a new experience.
Speaker 3: It felt as if it was happening in real time, so I didn't perceive it as a memory. However, on the way out to Brohemian Grove, where I was at in Florida, we did stop on that road trip, we did stop at a BUCkies, and it just so happened to be this trip was the exact place where I.
Speaker 4: Was in that Buckis' bathroom at that journal.
Speaker 3: So it did shift me back to seemingly a memory, But then that memory shifted into the voids, so it was like possibly pulling upon my memory maybe as a way to construct you know, well, you were here, this was your experience, and now it didn't seem foreign to me in that sense. So I think that it was probably helpful that it was depicted in that sense, because I imagine if I I was on some kind of space station that I've never been to, and then the cubing and everything started to cease to exist, I probably wouldn't care as much because I'd never actually been there before, So I don't know. I'm still trying to coagulate what all that means. But you know what's interesting is is that many other mythologies and religions also talk about the void in one way or another. So Mesopotamian mythology even like it goes dude, You've got Mesopotamian mythology, Egyptian mythology, Greek mythology, Norse, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Kabbalistic, Judaism, Gnosticism, Christian mysticism, Native American traditions, and even in Japanese Shinto.
Speaker 4: So literally all of these religions.
Speaker 3: Or philosophies or mythologies have all explained it in one way or another. Other people may know it as the abyss, you know, or maybe some buddy might call it Hell is that place? And to be honest, I think you know, the the original depiction of how we always envision Hell, you know, the devil being down there with a pitchfork and there's nothing but like weird sodomy acts going on and fire and it's just the worst thing.
Speaker 4: I would have rather experienced that than the void.
Speaker 3: Like that seems comforting because there are other things there like there's that's why I like, you know, whenever you go to jail or prison or something like that and you get put in solitary, that's the worst punishment that you can receive, you know, And I felt that that solitary is the worst place. So yeah, I mean, if it's that, or hell, you know, shovel pineapple out my ass and call the devil's bitch, because that's what I would rather experience.
Speaker 2: Well, this gets into some of the possible dangers when trying to delve into some of these experience. I have had very similar experiences, so much so that I would tell my wife, don't ever let me do mushrooms again, never, even if I'm begging, and then I'll do mushrooms again.
Speaker 4: But I have stopped.
Speaker 2: The last experience I had was the May fourth experience, which I came on and talked about, and that was that was pretty much my answer to most of what I was seeking. And I got the sense that I don't have to go back, and I really shouldn't be going back anymore, but who knows what the future holds. I just don't feel like that is calling me anymore. But as far as some of the dangers with this. It can lead to psychosis at times. Like you said, it took you months to reintegrate everything. And I've had these experiences where I would be so immersed and I took very high doses of psilocybin mushrooms, so much to where it would probably be just as strong as a DMT trip. I would have these sort of out of body experiences. But I have had those experiences where I felt like I was out of space and time, where I was terrified that I couldn't get back. It seemed like everything around me had stopped. I would even at times be able to walk around my house and it would seem like the people in my house were frozen, or my animals weren't moving, and I would get terrified that, oh my gosh, I froze reality. I'm never going to get back, and it seems like it's an eternity. And then when I come out of that experience, it's only been like, you know, ten minutes since I looked at the clock. The other thing is the possibility that we are accessing other layers of reality, but not only that, maybe different timelines. I've had those really found experiences where I come back and I'm worried I'm not in the same reality. I may have shifted into another version of myself, and I will play those things out because I'm so terrified of that. I'll look at the neighbor's dog and be like, that dog never barks like that, I'm definitely in a new reality, or just small changes around me that I kind of spin out because those experiences were so powerful, and if you've never experienced any of this, it's really hard to describe how real some of those experiences can be. When you come back from it, it does seem dream like, but some of the more powerful ones, like you said, it takes a long time to reintegrate everything. And you hear the experiences of people, mainly with DMT that go into different realities and it seems like they're there for years, like the guy who had the underwater family and when he came back he didn't remember how to breathe air, and he missed his his fish wife and stuff like that. I've had so many people tell me stories like that that they're kind of terrifying. It makes you wonder what your consciousness is capable of just by taking some of these substances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, dude, Like certain things that you experience in there, it seems more real than reality.
Speaker 4: And to be honest, even whenever I was in the void.
Speaker 3: You know, it feels like it's not necessarily like you're floating in this black space, right, It's not necessarily like there is the black space and then there's a caricature of you. It's almost as if you are the black space. Like you are, that's just eternal pit of nothingness. But what else you can get from that is it seems like ultimate anything is possible, like that point in which anything can, anything can spawn, anything can manifest you. I would I would actually have to imagine that, you know, if we are to believe the biblical story or any other religious story about how God created heaven and earth and the sun and the moon and people and animals and plants and all that kind of stuff, I would imagine that he was floating around in this black space. He was that black space and then thought it somehow into existence because and I don't even want to say just thought, because I think just saying thought it kind of dilutes what that means. I think that there is an eternal oneness with God. That God is kind of everything in a sense, and that's kind of what I what I experienced. I imagined that God was almost nothingness, that it was complete void, and then he thought everything and said it and spoken into existence however you want to look at it. I don't even know if I necessarily even like the term God. I kind of like the terms like the universe or the sores or something, because it almost seems like some kind of generator that is projecting.
Speaker 4: This entire reality.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I've I've heard plenty of different, you know, interpretations of that. One of my favorite people to interview is his name is Optimistic Banks, and he the way he describes reality is that everything is kind of a fractal of you and that you are everything. And I actually really like that interpretation for a moment, and then I was like, dude, if everything is me, that makes me even lonelier, you know what I mean, Like what a sad, pathetic way of, you know, convincing myself that I have family and friends and it's just made up in my mind. So I don't even necessarily like that one, but I do. I do kind of believe it's somewhere along that kind of path there, although I do like the you know who Bishar is, the channeler guy or Gary Lonka, he channels Bashar, but he get He says that that basically life is meaningless until we give it meaning, and that we're always shifting. Literally every moment is you're you're shifting to another reality, another dimension. And so maybe this is why certain people experience the Mandela effect. And some people remember Nelson Mandela dying in jail, you know, the whole story.
Speaker 4: And so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that this reality is a lot crazier and a lot different than what we always thought it was. But I will say as far as the void goes, there's a lot of good things that can come from being in there.
Speaker 4: So you'll have like the ego dissolution.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, you you just saw literally everything dissolve, and so that everything was almost how you perceived everything, how you perceived everything just dissolved. And now it births a new version of you, like a rebirth. It's almost like the phoenix, right, So it's like a death simulation and a rebirth.
Speaker 4: It feels like you're dying.
Speaker 3: It feels like you're completely letting go of everything, but then you returned with this brand new perspective.
Speaker 4: It was almost like a baptism in a way.
Speaker 3: And it's really cool, dude, because you feel like afterward you feel a more intense connection to whatever infinity is, whatever the Source or God or whatever is that that I the great I am. It's like I am everything and nothing at the same time. But yeah, I mean, there's there's a bunch of different interpretations of it, as I was saying, and I actually kind of wanted to touch on that as far as you know what what the just starting out with the mess of Botamian mythology, they they called it the primordial void in well in their language, I'm sure, but it converts to primordial void. So in the Numa Lish, the creation myth begins with opsu or fresh water, and then tiamot, which is saltwater, representing the chaotic waters before creation. This formless state is similar to a void. So you got the primordial void in Mesopotamian. Then you got the Egyptian mythology that talks about it and they call it the new or the noun, which is the primordial waters of chaos. Everything emerged from new, which is considered the void before the cosmos. The Greek mythology just calls it chaos, like that is the void is chaos.
Speaker 4: It's the first thing in Hesioid.
Speaker 3: I can never pronounce all these Greek names, but Hesioid he wrote something called the Chaos where he says chaos isn't just disorder, it's a yawning gap or a void from which all things arise, like gaya and eros and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So a yawning gap.
Speaker 3: I thought that that was a pretty pretty cool way of looking at it. And then of course, like even maybe the biblical interpretation would be the resting on the seventh day where nothing's really going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe it's day zero.
Speaker 3: It's probably the most the most realistic place that you can get to, the void before day one of creation. But in Norse mythology they have what is called ganon ge gap. It's a weird word, but it's a vast primordial void between the icy realm of Neffelheim and the fiery realm of Muspolheim. If I'm not mistaking that creation begins when these two forces meet in the gap. So it's still a gap, right, this this gap of vast primordial nothingness, and so it's it's cool though, like how you're seeing it depicted across all these different religions and all these different mythologies, because it's it's it's like, you know, whenever you experience something on mushrooms or on DMT, you you assume that.
Speaker 4: You're the only one that's ever been there.
Speaker 3: You're the only one that's ever experienced it, if you're shifted to another plane or another dimension or something like that.
Speaker 4: But then you come out of it and you.
Speaker 3: Realize that all of these other mythologies have been talking about it for centuries, you know, And that's what's awesome about it, because what you were able to experience, you're not the only one to experience that, So it almost it makes it more valuable at that point to me knowing that it wasn't just my mind that made this up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to get deep into the possibilities of what is baseline reality if we are indeed experiencing it or if we are in layers removed. But before we get to that, is there anything else about your experience or the void that we didn't cover yet that you'd.
Speaker 4: Like to yeah. I mean I actually have a lot that I can really go on.
Speaker 3: You know, there's all these different theories as to what the Void could be, which are I like looking into them, not only just the spirituality and the mythology behind it, but the possible theories as to what that place is. Some people believe that the Void is part of a soul recycling system controlled by non human antigos. And this is where it gets strange. So have you had the privilege of talking to the guy who created the documentary called The Discovery.
Speaker 4: His name is Danny Goehler. No, I have not. I gott to hook you up with him. This guy is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: For anybody that's seen this trailer for this video, it's actually gonna be coming out later this year, but the trailer's out and people have been thrown it around on social media like crazy, and just like even Joe Rogan brought it up. He was like, holy shit, I can't believe you know, somebody has been able to document this. But basically, this guy, Danny Gohler, he was smoking DMT. I know what you're about to say, Yes, I have heard this. Yeah, he was smoking DMT and he came up with the idea to shine a laser and refract it off of some kind of glass or some kind of cup or something like that, and then the refracted laser beam that is coming from the cup that is now shining onto the wall. You can look at the laser, just get up like real close to it. You can look at the laser beam that's on the wall that's being reflected from the glass, and you can see what he describes as possible, like tiny gears, some kind of numbers. It seems to be like some kind of coating of this reality, almost like the matrix with all the ones and zeros, because he actually uses it with a with a red laser light. He says, you can do it with all the different colors, the greens or whatever. But the red, he thought, was it. I think red has this property to it that it's it's it's the exact opposite of green. So green is like exciting, it's it's it's very bright, whereas red. You know, even in like the military, that they'll use like the red infrared goggles because it shines a little bit less. But what's what's fascinating about the color red is that, yes, it doesn't give off such a shine, but it does allow you to perceive things farther because the red light bounces off of things that are even at a distance, way better than almost any color. So he was able to look at this, this laser light that was shining up against the wall and was able to see the coding of this reality.
Speaker 4: And he wanted to be able to see if he could.
Speaker 3: Keep on proving this, And he wanted to see if anybody else would be able to come up and be able to see the same thing that he's seeing, because if everybody can see what he's seeing, then it's not just in his mind that this could be the actual source code behind the makeup of this reality.
Speaker 2: He could recreate it and someone else could experience the exact same thing. It'd be like a scientific method to prove.
Speaker 3: This, yes, exactly, And this has been something that psychonauts all around the world have been trying to do forever. I mean, if you could like what you what you experience on certain psychedelics can be really awesome, very fascinating, whatever. But it's sad that you don't get to experience that with you know, your friend or your wife or whoever it is that you're you know, you're doing psychedelics with it's just like a personal you experience, and so you always have that thought of, oh, I wish they were here, I wish you.
Speaker 4: Could see this.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing a unicorn and it's rainbow and it's riding on a whatever, right, like whatever you experience. So he was able to basically keep on proving that, and so he wrote a doctor. Yeah, he wrote a documentary and it's going to be coming out here soon. Fascinating guy. But yeah, I think that this reality, it probably is some sort of illusion. Maybe it's from us, Maybe it is some kind of soul trap theory. But the idea behind the soul trap theories that after death or even the ego death on DMT, you're pulled into the void. It says, uh, it's not a liberation, it's a trap false light beings or a life reviewed trick you into reincarnating, and the void is a buffer zone before your consciousness is funneled back into the matrix. So this is the the idea behind like the archons and stuff like that. The void is the holding tank for souls before they get mind why and sent back to Earth.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's I don't want to believe that the anonak uh, you know, en Lo and Ankee are just using us here and on this prison planet. That's not really my vibe.
Speaker 4: But maybe it's possible. The whole soul trap theory.
Speaker 3: Then there's the possible well, is this a AI or a simulation type control system? So it says the void is a is the back end of a simulated universe, and we're not supposed to go there.
Speaker 4: D MT.
Speaker 3: Lets you accidentally hack into this forbidden layer. The Black Void is where AI or non human overseers monitor the simulation, and some people report encounters with sentinels or watchers when they stay too long in the void. Maybe that's possible. Maybe this is some kind of AI control system in that sense. But the problem is is that these are all fear based, you know, and I don't always sense only fear whenever I'm in that realm. Yes, I did experience it once or twice, but that's not the all of it. If it was such a terrible, you know, prison place where we're at, or even what we were able to experience, it would never be good. You wouldn't even know what good meant. I would think. So. Then there's the the galactic prison theory, which is that Earth is a sole prison and the void is the prison's control room or purgatory. The void is what you see between lifetimes. It's part of the soul containment system. And some say it's actually connected to Saturn and the Moon as mechanisms for trapping consciousness. I've heard that one don't go into the light. It's actually the moon and it's a negative evil force that you know is just going to trick you into coming back into this reality so that you can keep on powering up the machine, because all of your emotions is what these bigger entities thrive on or something, right like, I think that it's just more than that.
Speaker 4: I understand how people might think this, though.
Speaker 3: Some people like to bring up the that it could be the demiurge firewall, So the idea that God is actually a demiurge. Maybe, so the void is a firewall built by the Demiurge to keep you from reaching the true source. You think you've reached truth in quotes when you hit the void, but it's actually just the final illusion. Only by piercing the void with deep mystical experience or extreme consciousness training, can you reach the divine realm? It's a spiritual decoy meant to stop you from going farther. So the void would be a black mirror that the demiurge holds up to you to stop you from seeing God.
Speaker 4: That's possible.
Speaker 3: Maybe then, of course, you know, people like to get into CERN and portals and artificial voids and SURN opening up black holes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Some theorists believe that particle accelerators like CERN are attempting to access or artificially open the void. And it's not that crazy because you know, whenever CERN first fired it up, is whenever people started documenting Mandela effects, and this week, this this this life started to get a little bit more dream like, at least from my perspective, Like I feel like it wasn't it's not so, it's not so stiff, it's not so material anymore. That it almost like like the idea of manifestation becomes easier to swallow in this new reality after CERN tried to basically have us swallowed up into into a black hole. Which I don't know if you've seen these documents about how even uh they're they're saying or some scientists actually believe that, you know, Earth could be inside of a black hole.
Speaker 4: So maybe that's why this reality is so freaking weird.
Speaker 2: Who knows, dude, they're there are so many possibilities. I don't believe we're ready, not yet. I don't know if we ever will be. I believe that there's some mysteries that humans are not meant to understand. I agree with you, man, I think that's too dark of a perspective. I think even the worst of the experiences here are meant for us to learn and grow from spiritually, that there is something beyond this. But I can definitely see why people would lean towards the prison planet theory. The things that keep us and keep our consciousness in a box in this reality are very oppressive, and we're subjected to that from the time we're born. There are also things that seem to go against our free will that occur in this reality. There are people who from a very young age experience very invasive, horrifying experiences, whether it's through MK ultra or alien abductions, or just being born in the wrong place, wrong time. They seem to not have the same chance as other people, and this brings the question. Is our free will being infringed upon in some ways? You look at all of our systems of governance, you look at the matrix as a whole. Everything we are subjected to has a level of toxicity that prevents us from reaching our true potential.
Speaker 4: And if you look at.
Speaker 2: All of that as a whole, it does seem like we are being held captive. At least on a certain level, our consciousness is being suppressed. Is that part of the overall game. Is this experience the level where we have to overcome that and get past it?
Speaker 4: Is there a way?
Speaker 2: To Many people look at the system as it is now, and it seems to be just getting bigger and more all encompassing, and we seem to be in a simulation within a simulation within a simulation. That's why I brought up baseline reality earlier. Many of the nerd dork Silicone Valley tech guys believe that it's impossible that we're in baseline reality. I don't know, but I know that with the rising awareness that is coming over the entire planet, it's going to be impossible for us to keep going the way we have been. And there are incredible discoveries I'm sure you heard about the pyramid thing. These structures underneath the Giza Pyramid that were found that could be just that could be a huge game changer as as well as what we're seeing unfolding with the global consciousness in general, the awareness. I have seen some I guess you could say regression lately as it relates to this new administration and some of the hopium that's going around. But overall, I do see some amazing changes and things that I never thought i'd see in my lifetime unfolding. And it does seem dream like, and it makes me wonder if during one of those profound psychedelic experiences that I had, that I was sucked into a different reality. I don't know, and like I said, I'm not sure if we're supposed to know. But there is this oppressive system. There is this layer of reality that's a false layer that continues to build upon itself, and I believe it's up to us to check out of that and get back to as natural of a state as possible for us to even become aware if this is base on reality, if there's a way out, if there's another layer, there's always more questions and answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And to be honest, I know that that is.
Speaker 4: Something that a lot of people wonder.
Speaker 3: Is this baseline reality if there are multiple dimensions and multiple different timelines. I don't even know if it. I'm not sure that there is such thing as baseline reality. This is where I've gotten to I think that no matter where you are, that's where reality is, Like where your awareness is, that's where reality is in a sense. And you know, I find it fascinating about how certain governments and even certain religions have been creating systems to invoke fear and as a way to be able to garner as much control as possible. And we've heard the theories about how maybe the certain governments and technologies are years ahead in their envancement in technology and understanding about how to control people because they are doing a fascinating job of it. I think that a lot of people are waking up from it, especially with all the COVID nonsense and everything else. But you know the fact that there are some people waking up from what the from what you could say was the simulation, everybody was seemingly hypnotized, you know, believing mainstream news sources and stuff like that. But now I think with the birth of the Internet and all these social media platforms, people are getting together and trying to break down what this reality is. But the whole Egyptian thing really threw a bone into the machine. Because if we are to believe that that certain governments of the world are decades ahead of us in their technological advancement, I think that the Pyramids now prove that, and I think that it's much much. I think there's so much more ahead that thirty or forty years isn't enough. We could be talking about a power that is so powerful, that has thousands of years of technology ahead of us in a sense. So looking at the Pyramids, you can see that maybe it was some kind of free generator, like a free energy generator of sorts. And that's what's crazy is that it seemed very technological for the time. You know, it does this birth the the credence even behind Atlantis or new or any of these other ancient civilizations who had certain technologies who were able to provide for the world in some type of way. Now, if you get an evil man, or an evil government or an evil religion that wants to be able to take all that information and almost reverse engineer it in a way to be able to control the masses and prevent them from ascending, so that you always have some kind of crazy prison planet where everybody's always in fear, and maybe the demiurge is out there just like being powered up by all the fear. It definitely seems like that, you know, I think that, you know, to be honest, I'm I'm a big fan of looking into UFOs and all the orbs and all that stuff. But now that I've seen this, this Egyptian thing, it makes me wonder just how far back the the powers that be, how far back there their understanding of this reality is, and how how much more technology that they have that.
Speaker 4: Is that we're completely oblivious to. That's what I want.
Speaker 3: I want to know, like, do they know what we're doing here, do they know why we're here? Do they know where we're going?
Speaker 4: Or you know it?
Speaker 3: Because I think that the majority of the world, not the majority, I think that there's a large percentage of the world that doesn't even believe in reincarnation. They don't believe that you can come back and exist in another realm or something like that.
Speaker 4: And I'm not here to push anybody's belief on that.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm of the opinion that you'll come across that information whenever it's your time, and maybe it never will be your time, and maybe your belief system is enough to get you through this reality. No judgment whatsoever, But I think that the powers that be absolutely know what we're doing here.
Speaker 4: And I used to think that David Ike was kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily think he's that crazy anymore, that there could be some kind of reptilian overlords that are really pulling all the strings, because you see how brilliant the plan is for control.
Speaker 4: You see how amazingly brilliant it is.
Speaker 3: But the great thing is is that there are certain things like psychedelics, like meditation, like certain spiritual practices that help you look at this reality, shake it up a little bit, see it exactly for what it is, and be like, oh, these are just people, and these people just want power, and it compartmentalizes it in a way for you to be able to not fall victim to their hypnosis.
Speaker 4: And that was probably the most powerful thing.
Speaker 3: One of the most powerful things that I got from the whole void situation was that I saw what nothingness was and it sucks way more than what we got going on here. But it also allowed me to try and get into the minds of well, the powers that be or whoever they are, the elites, the.
Speaker 4: Illuminati, whatever.
Speaker 3: Maybe they've had this information that I just discovered with the void for the longest time and have been using it to their advantage in one way or another. I mean, anything's really possible.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. I don't like to live in a state of fear.
Speaker 3: I don't even do like they always say, don't go to sleep if you know, if you and your wife are mad at each other, kiss my wife every night. I understand exactly what that's all about. We don't even hardly ever eat out anymore because I know that all those people were you know, they're.
Speaker 4: Just working for an hourly wage.
Speaker 3: They're not necessarily focused on sending love and joy into the food that they're putting hands on, right like, And so it makes you learn how to caress the goodness of this reality and attach yourself to it a little bit more and understand why you should be more love involved and not so fear.
Speaker 2: Induce the knowledge level for some of these secretive groups. The blackest areas of the military industrial complex, the secret societies, the parasitic ruling class has to have knowledge beyond your average drew, beyond even you and me, beyond most people on this planet about how a lot of this stuff works. They may not know everything, but they probably know enough to weaponize and manipulate it. And that is the result of what we're seeing right now. What are your thoughts on how everything is unfolding?
Speaker 4: Where the collective is.
Speaker 2: That what could be really behind the new administration an overall view of how everything's going.
Speaker 3: So I think that it's it's unwise to put your entire faith into any political any political arm whatsoever. Now I voted for Trump three times. I'll vote for him again. I mean even I don't care if it's unconstitutional. I like the way that this country's starting to shape up into personally, you know, with all of the doge things. I don't care if you're going to fund five million dollars to see how well a squirrel hangs onto a tree whenever you're trying to blow it off with a leaf blower or a lizard, or you know, documenting transgender dogs and seeing their behavior. I don't I don't think that money should be going to these things, and I think that it's amazing thing what DOJE has going on?
Speaker 4: However, I do love all of that.
Speaker 3: However, I'm looking at it with the third eye all the way open, trying to understand. All right, if this was evil, what would they be doing? And I think you would. You would come in almost as a savior, and you would get rid of all the things that everybody can collectively agree on we shouldn't be sending money to all these different experiments and stuff like that, or or sending it to certain schools to be able to teach them DEI I think that we can all collectively get in line and say it's a good thing what he's doing.
Speaker 4: So, if you were evil, you would do a.
Speaker 3: Lot of things that the majority of people would agree disposing of would be a good thing. You would bring on people like Taulca Gabbard, You would bring on people like RFK because these are likable characters. We you know, we resonate with them to a certain point. However, you start to look into some of the backstories. You know, Donnie t was boys with Epstein, RFK was flying on the Lolita Express. He even came out and told everybody he goes Now, I don't believe that they were involved in some kind of child trafficking thing because RFK kind of got out in front of it.
Speaker 4: Then you got Tulci Gabbert. She seems awesome.
Speaker 3: You know, she's a veteran, she's from Hawaii, she's a very strong, ambitious woman.
Speaker 4: But then you look into well, she was actually in the the what was it.
Speaker 3: At the World Economic Forum for the the next young generation to be able to take care of take take over the world in some kind of way. I can't remember exactly what it was called. But you know, I think that you should be looking at it with a squinted with a squinted eye, because they are getting rid of a lot of great things, or they are getting rid of a lot of horrible things. But at the same time, doesn't that open up the door for something brand new to come in? And we don't exactly know where all this money's going to be going now, Like all right, good, you know you got rid of funding these horrible things, but what are you going to do with that money?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: What is going to be the new the phoenix that is rising from those ashes? And we haven't necessarily seen that yet, because the old guard is still being torn down, I think that it's possible that we should have been a little bit more careful about what we were wishing for and what could potentially evillly come from this is something that is a lot more controlling in some kind of way. I'm not of that belief. I'm just knowing that that is a possibility that what we could be, what we could have spawned, is something way worse than what we had before as far as control systems go and stuff like that. Personally, I don't believe that that's what happening, but it remains to be a song.
Speaker 2: Well. I swing on a less optimistic node when it comes to this, and I'm a very optimistic person. I try to look at the best in every situation, but I'm also realistic. I have no emotional attachment to politics. I haven't for a very long time, and I'm able to step back and look at all sides of things very objectively. And I hope I am wrong about this, but I always have to question, why would they be doing something beneficial for humanity? Have they ever? Who is Donald Trump? Who has he always displayed himself to be well now he's displaying himself to be an America loving Christian who has the best interest of the country in mind. This man is a blaspheming, gold idol worshiping mobster basically. And I get the appeal of everything that is happening. I enjoy a lot of the things that are happening. I will take it. I will praise the good things that are happening. But I also see what the left hand is doing. I believe that what we're seeing is a sleight of hand, and we're they're going to roll out the technocratic nightmare that everyone is afraid of being policed by AI. I believe they're getting rid of all these old systems because they're going to replace intelligence with AI, the intelligence agencies, all of our corporate big systems, all the computer systems, our social media, everything is going to be run and governed by AI. That's worth why they're bringing in these technocratic nerd dorks, the PayPal mafia. Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like this is where everything is moving to as well as I cannot get behind these relationships with genocidal maniacs in Israel. So there's many things that I look at, and I've never, at least not in the past couple of decades, been involved in politics. I also see that there's some strange occult symbolism behind Donald Trump and some of the things that are occurring. I try not to get too woo woo with it, but there I've had some great guests on pointing out some of the synchronistic events and ritualistic things that have unfolded surrounding the administration. But I'm gonna sit back and see how everything goes. I'm gonna take the good and hope that the bad doesn't get too bad.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, I agree. I'm kind of looking at it from that angle. I'm not like one hundred percent dialed in the Donnie T's some kind of savior or anything like that. Like just the fact that he is aligning himself pretty pretty like heavily with Russia and with Israel. And maybe it's strategic, maybe he's doing it for a good way, it remains to be seen. But whenever you got certain sets in Israel that are literally making him to be like this Messiah character, you know, and then he goes and he goes, I am the josen One, and I'm like, if I don't know about that, like, what are we talking about bringing on the Eskaton? And this is what I've I've kind of been speculating here for a little while that you know these if you have the blueprint about how life is supposed to unfold and the series of events that need to happen in order to bring on the.
Speaker 4: Satan or to walk over here on our.
Speaker 3: Screen, you know, the little season, Yeah, exactly to bring about the Antichrist, you would follow through, like you would follow through the game plan and use it in some kind of way in an escton type of situation if you're trying to have absolute control. So if they were to usher in Donald Trump, and think about it, he's doing all these amazing things. Everybody can kind of get on board. Even if you're anti Trump. You can look at some of the things and be like, well, I'm I think that that should be gotten rid of right, and like you're not going to one hundred percent disagree with every single thing that one person does, Like that's just statistically wrong. It's never going to happen. It's it's possible that we could be witnessing their version of trying to bring about the end times. I think that they're going to be wrong. I don't think that you know, just because you build a third temple and you murder a bunch of red heifers, and then you know, you bring on possibly Donald Trump as the Messiah, who actually is the Antichrist, is going to bring about the end of the world and all the end times. I think it's all just some form of control. And if you dive into believing this, then could that not be the newest way to hypnotize the masses. Since they already lost so much control with their hypnosis, they had to almost amp up their game, and so this master plan could be that this could be another way of roping everybody back into believing that you're under the control system. And I just especially after going through the Void and certain psychedelic experiences, I don't think that time will ever cease to exist. I don't think that that life will ever cease to exist. I think that it is eternal. There is no way of deleting it. Because I witnessed deleting it and it came back. I'm here, and you know, I was in that abyss. I was in that void and I'm back, and I can tell you a little bit about how dark and gloomy it is and everything in there, But I will tell you that ever since that happened, I'm not scared of shit anymore, dude, Like, there's nothing that can scare me more than myself at this point, you know what I mean, Like, all right, you're gonna you're gonna perform all these sacrifices. You're gonna bring on the Antichrist. Oh Antichrist, All right, here we go. You know, it's like you you have to believe it. They need your belief. And if your if your belief, that energetic belief that you're applying to whatever narrative that that they're trying to bring into this reality, if that energetic belief is attached to fear, that is ultimately their form of manifestation. It is fear like and and it's dark, and it's you know, it's it's everything is a vibration and a frequency, you know, like and and so if you're having something that is fueled by fear, well you can always just transmutate that, Like that's talked about within witchcraft and magic and all these things talking about transmutation that you can essentially take a feeling of whatever it is. Let's say, for example, I'm definitely afraid of snakes, right like, I hate the fucking things to give me the hebgb's. They scare the shit out of me. I want nothing to do with that. If I was to somehow go internal and speculate from the inside and go into a meditation or however you get there, and I was to basically redefine what a snake means to me, that would be called transmutation. And so they say that you're never gonna be able to change the world until you change yourself. That's exactly how you change the world is by changing yourself because your perspective is this reality, right like, that's there. So whenever people start talking about base reality, I'm like, there can't be a base reality.
Speaker 4: It's not possible. Like literally, our eyes are.
Speaker 3: Decoding this, this whole entire realm, Like what we see is actually not what it is. It's just our eyes are these sensors that are building this place up in the in the first place.
Speaker 4: So I think it's it's very deep.
Speaker 3: This is why you're gonna have certain secrets societies and certain covens and you know what I mean, Like, it's there's a lot, it's it's almost too much for one person to be able to completely grasp. But looking at it from the outside view, I think, you know, don't don't believe in it, don't don't allow yourself to become fear ridden, and uh, this reality can be pretty awesome and then you can start to manifest.
Speaker 4: And do all these amazing things. Like I believe in all of that.
Speaker 3: Like I've learned that this life is a lot more malleable than we've always been led on to believe.
Speaker 4: That it's not so stiff.
Speaker 3: It's and I don't know, maybe it's I don't think that we're ever gonna get like Matilda powers. That would be awesome, But you know, I think that they're that manifestation is absolutely real, and it involves you going inward, and that's where that's where reality is. It's inward. It's just this is the outward projection of it. But the real reality is within you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Man, I think that is the direction that we need to be looking when it comes to understanding the nature of this reality. Looking within and the inner work that one individual does can change the entire planet, like you say it, so I love this stuff. This was great. Thank you so much, Jonathan. Before we go, remind everyone how they can find all your content, all your shows. You're a hard working man.
Speaker 4: What you got going on?
Speaker 3: Well, uh, most people may know me as a co host on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast. We literally we do five shows a week, and we also have a bunch of other conspiracy podcasters that come on. We're trying to create this network over there, and so we have the Cosmic Peach, Josh Monday, Strange Brew, along with Jacob's side project which is called The Cajun Night, my other podcast which is called Meta Mysteries, and it's basically trying to just be a channel. You know, whenever you go on to ESPN, you're not always only watching you know, NFL Countdown, Like they have a bunch of other things. They have Sports Center and First Take and all these other things, and that's kind of what we're trying to turn this whole thing into, basically a channel. And so yeah, definitely come check us out at the Cult of Conspiracy podcast that is available on podcast platforms everywhere. My Meta Mysteries we just built a YouTube channel for it, and so anybody that wants to be able to support us over there, you'll be able to go to Meta Mysteries on or It's YouTube dot com slash Metamisteries, I think is what it is.
Speaker 4: And we also have a Patreon.
Speaker 3: I have a Patreon for Metamisteries and for the Cult of Conspiracy and over there, if you sign up for either one of those, you'll be able to join us on our live shows. So for the Cult of Conspiracy, we go live every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, where anybody can join in on the conversation if you've got a story to tell, or you want to just be there and kind of just be in the presence of all the conspiracy theorists, that's a good place to go. Wednesday night, we have what we call Wonder Wizdays, So it's basically just another live show where a bunch of people open minded talking about magic and metaphysics and witchcraft and certain spiritual philosophies. It's we go all over the place with it. Yeah, and those are the best places to be able to find us. Outside of Instagram and TikTok. You'll be able to find both Meta Mysteries and the Cult of Conspiracy on Instagram and TikTok as well. Just search of Cult of Conspiracy podcasts on on Instagram and TikTok, and at Meta Mysteries on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 2: I love it, Man in the Heat, Thank you so much, and we'll definitely be doing this again. I think I'll be doing another swap with you here in a few weeks, so looking forward to that. And until next time, everyone, have a wonderful evening. We'll talk again tomorrow, see you again.