Speaker 1: Ross. I'm feeling a little guilty. Man, Do you feel a little guilty? We just had a whole week off and now we're gonna take Monday off.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, so let me think about it. I sure do not.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do not.
Speaker 2: I'm in a great mood because of it.
Speaker 1: Just add a whole week, man, Just add a whole week. I mean, I know it really wasn't a vacation for you. You just you know, your wife travel and you were at home doing all that.
Speaker 2: It was completely stressful and full of anxiety. So I need the day I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: You're going to do anything for Memorial Day or just nothing?
Speaker 2: Not a damn thing?
Speaker 1: All right? Perfect? Yeah, that was kind of my game plan as well. So I thought I'm taking another little trip. But then I would have feelt guilty. But ah, it's fine. That's fine, dude. The payoff is just Sunday night, making sure your alarm's off. That's the that's the room benefit there. Man.
Speaker 2: See I don't know, man, like I wake up at like three thirty four o'clock every day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, or not no, no, no, no, here's the here's the deal. I'll still I can generally force myself if possible, to go back to sleep till about six, but once once lights of bruin, it's it's a bit of a problem. But I'd like to have the option. Do you know what I mean? Because yeah, it's weird. I'll feel super awake, I'll get up, I'll eat something, blah blah blah. Maybe plan for a nap later. But it's it's the finality of the alarm. It's all mental. That's fine. I'll tell you what I know. I will say this. You know, you know what. I can guarantee that whatever you and I choose to do, we're gonna have a better weekend than whoever built North Korea's new destroyer? Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: I know nothing about the story, but just knowing they have a destroyer, I'm gonna say that it's probably not the best quality.
Speaker 1: Oh but but I know nothing about it. Oh well, that's the rub. They don't have a destroyer anymore. So you know when you know when they launch a ship they put it on, they like slid it sideways into the water. You ever seen like a big ship get launched, like, oh, it's the new cruise. And then there's that moment where they hit it with the champagne and then they slide it kind of sideways in the water and it bobs for a moment, and now it's in the water. Right, You've seen that whenever they've launched a ship. Yeah, they're split in half and there's a big crowd there. It had a big ceremony and it it's like I'm a submarine now, so where they're like fatalities or well, it's that's the thing there. There's a bunch of shots before it goes in the water of it with you know, with having like a bunch of soldiers on there, having a little parade, you know, having a little little press conference thingy, like all right, let's go ahead and get this thing in the water. And so I don't know, but also North Korea is not exactly going to tell.
Speaker 2: You, well, here's no matter what though, like fatalities on the boat are off, Like someone is going to pay the price for this thing being cut in half. Right, Yeah, there's some engineer somewhere in some office who has like a cushy job when it comes to being in North Korea, who suddenly is going to be in like the chopping block because your big ship was embarrassed in front of the world.
Speaker 1: That dude's going to be standing in a field by Monday. Yeah wait go stand by the big red ex.
Speaker 2: So let's not let's not be confused. You know there's going to be some fatalities here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, but you specifically asked that at the moment I launched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to know if it was going to be even worse like those fatalities on top of the ones that are coming right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hang out here just to say, let me let me send you a little photo of this mess oo do do do do do um Yeah, And so we had there were like and so it happened, and then the US actually released satellite photos of it and then they covered it with a giant blue tarp, which I don't know where you're gonna tarp that big for a destroyer class ship. But let me, uh, let me share this to Ross and then Ross can share it with you, all right, just texted, texted it to you. All right. So so I'm gonna need well, uh, do we know because a lot of times these you talk about cushy jabiing the engineer, but a lot of times. To be able to command one of their naval vessels is kind of a big deal because feasibly, you and your crew could just be like, we don't want to live in North Korea anymore, and now your vessel's gone, right, So inherently that's why it's like family members that have command positions. His uncle before he fed him to dogs, things like that. So we know who the commanding officers of the ship are. All right, So ross has pulling me to my is this all right? So this is the these are the CEOs like these guys.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I'm just learning about this, but I put the information in the feed through ross Ai and it did come up with some answers.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, I just saw this story this morning. All right. You see the photos of that thing.
Speaker 2: It'll buff out.
Speaker 1: It actually looks it looks less like tarp and it looks like blue electrical tape. It'll buff out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The new destroyer named shang Jin. Oh no, no, no, no, shang Jin is where it happened. What's the name of the destroyer? I suppose probably nothing, So I guess it caught on the little arms the pivot which to hold the ship in place for the dry dock, and then when they go to launch it, the arms pivot down open and then the ship. You know, the ships are supposed to slide off. It did it, just did it in two pieces, all right? So here here's all right? So these okay, all right, all right, So here are the commanding officers who are probably not having a good day.
Speaker 4: Some ting wong we too low? Holy fuck? And bang ding awl.
Speaker 1: That's what ross I came up.
Speaker 2: It never misses.
Speaker 1: That's I don't know if those names work for your new submarine excuse me, destroyer.
Speaker 4: Some ting wong we too low?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, as far as the water line goes, obviously you're half underwater there.
Speaker 4: And bang dan awl.
Speaker 1: That's actually that's when the missile hits you, when you're standing in the field there. Yeah, now, summer to anything. It's technically not broken in half. It's just twisted in half, which I don't know what the difference is. Probably not good. I want to say, Iran, help them build it. If I was right. I was just reading a flurry of articles on this this morning.
Speaker 2: All right, So I just put some more information into raws ai. Okay, and it came out with the actual audio of it going into the water.
Speaker 1: It's all the actual because there is some video footage of the earlier ceremonies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see it in the dock and being pushed into the water and the people are and then so it's right there in the button bar this second one. Oh okay, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Here is from the moment of impact or destruction or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: Some ting wong we too low, holy fuk and bang dang Au you joke.
Speaker 1: But now they're going to have to attack South Korea on a door. Then only one personal fit in, but easily multiple people foruld to fit in. You know that North Korea is designing new submarines too. How'd you like to draw that straw? Right you're in the military because you kind of have to be here. They'll kill three generations of your family.
Speaker 2: And well, at least Kim Jong oh is looking a bit lighter these days. Like before. I wouldn't put him in a submarine to test that thing out, you know, right, not it's fair break down to the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never to be Davy Jones locker and last thing you want him coming back as is a vengeful ghost pirate. Can we agree? Don't want that not from that guy. Yeah, so that's I wonder if we'd done that.
Speaker 2: Oh you think maybe it was like an OP or something.
Speaker 1: Or South Korea done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean it could just be in competence. But yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, no, no, no, it absolutely one could be in competence. Remember Iran's air force. We wiped out half of them accidentally one day. It's an amazing story. We wiped out half of their naval force in accidentally one day. And we didn't mean to. We're we're just gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna uh they mined, uh, they mined the channel there, and one of our ships hit one. We fixed it, by the way, didn't sink it, thank you. And then so we're like, all right, we're gonna go destroy one of their frigates. And so we went to find the two of them and then figure out which one we're gonna blow to smithereens, and then like idiots with fifty cow and seventy cow guns kept like shooting at our ward hoogs and stuff and our our actual destroyer. And so at that point, rules of engagement are like, hey, you shot at me, sour Our boys just sunk everything. It's a it's a wild story. We were going for red tribution of one frigate and we ended up sinking both frigates and like what was equal to half of their navy because the ships aren't super high quality either. Wait, when you're a death spot, really the safety of your own crew is really your last thought. So anyway, all right, so these guys are.
Speaker 4: Canceled, dumb ting wog, we too low ho lee fuk and bang dang ao.
Speaker 1: You know what, I need another perspective on this. Why don't we ask former Philippine president d'Arte what he would do if the you know, back when he was president, if he ordered a new destroyer and they were all there and I don't know, Saigon or whatever and this happened, how would you handle this? Former Philippine president is currently on trial for war crimes at the Hague d'warte. What would your plan be? My orders are shook them dead?
Speaker 2: I mean that is surprising coming from him.
Speaker 1: No, no, well remember he was he was a big gator feeder two right, that was his you know, so you didn't waste ammo. He also liked to feed drug dealers to gators.
Speaker 2: Our gators indigenous to North Korea.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Are they indigenous gators like Korea?
Speaker 1: Kim Jong un doesn't have a gators.
Speaker 2: Like weaponize, Sure does, of course.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you're a dictator, first day.
Speaker 2: Like you walk into like his like inner chamber or whatever, his throne rooms or all whatever, you guarantee one of those symptom. Yeah, one of the floor panels goes down to gators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, guarantee sharts over here, gators over there. Probably just a probably standard pungee pit in various areas. I mean, you want to mix it up, that's first thing. Look, if I ever turn into a desk spot dictator ruler of pits of animals are happening. By the way, speaking of gators, did you see the lunatic Well, I just remembered this from over during our one week shameless vacation. Some lady was down, she was I have to find this. She's a big moon bag, and she stumbled upon a conspiracy where redneck white supremacist had put gats into the Rio Grande, and she had some footage of some gators in there. Did you say, I don't know. Do you see this? She's like, she's like, oh my gosh, you know, like a bunch of but well, I don't know, a bunch of Florida guys, I guess caught some gators and put them in the Rio Grand so that it's a gator pit. And she put this video out and did not check to see if gators are native to the Rio Grand, which they are in Texas. I know if you know this, they actually there are gators in the Rio Grand. They're not super agressive and there's not a ton of them. But this lunatic couldn't even be bothered to Google. So in her head there was this fantasy where a bunch of drunk rednecks who hate brown people were capturing gators and transporting into the Rio Grand to make a gator pit. I forgot. I can't believe I forgot to put that back in the stew Well, you already know the gist of it. Now, she's a lunatic. He then also, it's gonna be very interesting in North Korea this weekend.
Speaker 2: But you think, like like when they're in the crowd watching the ship go out in North Korea, like they're all there watching it and it goes out and they push it off the pier whatever, and then it cuts it half. Do you think it's like the same as like when like when you're a fan of a of a cursed franchise when when stuff goes wrong, you're just like, of course, like is it like is it like?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what I mean? Like Jets, It's like when Brett Farv took us to the playoffs. When he came to the Vikings, I knew he was gonna throw off his back foot and do something.
Speaker 2: Right, Like you know, you're a Jets fan, and this is like Aaron Rodgers running out with the flag and like blowing out his achilles. Right, of course it's gonna happen. So if you're think, you think you're sitting there watching the ship go out and you're like part of the population there in North Korea whatever, and it goes out and.
Speaker 1: You're just there because they're gonna feed you, and you're like, of course, of course, not even Christ And what what is the proper reaction? Like remember when when Dictator dies you have to cry on command for like three days. What do you got to do with this ship that's that you want to you want to know what freedom looks like in America? The audience would mock them, the whoever launched it?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, no, I men, we did that. Whatever the Remember when Obamacare like blaunched the first day in a complete the West. Yeah yeah, yeah, we're like, boo, you suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't do that, and uh yeah you can't. You can't threaten to primary him. Let's say you can. I look at that. He just won the primary. All right, Well that didn't work. So I don't know what you do. I think you got a homer in the bush it, man. That's what you gotta do. You gotta you gotta find something and just like slink back into it. Man, your family people are gonna come and they're gonna ask did I make it to that? I was not there. Traffic was horrible, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunately because they don't have vegetation in North Korea, so there's no bush to go back into.
Speaker 1: Well, they ate it. They had a bush ate it with no sauce too. We know that, all right. So uh, anyway, I guess we don't have to worry about the new North Korean destroyer. According to the TAPA Dong news agency, which is my favorite new news agency. Did you notice that you know you can trust them? Yeah, all right, we'll be back. Hang on the humanitarian chief for the United Nations, and he said something at the beginning of the week. You probably saw the coverage, uh, he said, and I quote for eighteen thousand babies in Gaza could die within the next forty eight hours if AID doesn't reach them. All right, so this is specifically he said, there are fourteen thousand babies that will die in the next forty eight hours unless we can reach them, talking about AID trucks stalled at the border. And then he laid the blame on Israel because you know they're being mean and Trump because of all of the programs that got cut, and of course the money to the UN and the World Health Organization, which, by the way, their new threat now is that China's positioning to be the most important country in the World Health Organization and they're going to pay for most of it. So that's a win again. And the UN's already demonstrated that even when they don't pay the most, they'll do their bidding. So so Fletcher made this statement, and of course outlets ran with it. It's dead babies. Man. Now it's funny because last time they were talking about dead babies in Israel. Do you remember how they spent most of the time just trying to debunk that because the claim was on October sixth that they went through and they actually literally killed babies, And then they spent the whole time in the reporting not going, oh my gosh, that's horrible. They spent the whole time trying to tell you it didn't happen. And then, if you remember, the Trump White House showed that video to reporters, which left I believed a reporter getting physically ill. I don't think they identified who the reporter was. So now they get that claim from Fletcher that in forty eight hours, which, by the way, does that make any sense to you? Does that make sense that if food, if food trucks are not let in in two days, fourteen thousand babies will just die. Well, following days and days of coverage, they've now had to adjust that estimate, all right, Ross it was fourteen thousand dead babies. How many dead babies in the next forty eight hours, even though we're past forty eight hours, How many dead babies do you think they're estimating in the next forty eight hours if fourteen thousand has to be adjusted, it's slightly less.
Speaker 2: Oh it is. It's a bit less twelve, a bit lesser than that, less than that ten.
Speaker 1: Remember this is in the forty eight hour window. Ten thousand or ten babies.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand, I mean mistakes happened, so ten thousand.
Speaker 1: I'll listen to you. You're a North Korea ship apologist, right.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna have it. Five thousand.
Speaker 1: It's like a little less, little less.
Speaker 2: If I was on prices, right, this would be bad.
Speaker 1: This would be yeah.
Speaker 2: You I would go off the cliff.
Speaker 1: You'd be yoeling your way to doom.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: The answer is zero. Actually, a fourteen thousand number, which is actually fourteen thousand, one hundred is an estimate based on acute malnutrition of children aged six to fifty nine months over a one year period and has nothing to do with what's going on there. It's literally a standing number due to the squalid conditions that is Gaza. So this dude just grabbed the number, which is fourteen thy one hundred, and put not a two year timeline or a one year timeline on it, a two day timeline and one doesn't have anything to do with the other, and the media all ran with it. And I got to tell you, I'm having a really hard time finding corrected stories. And before you go, well, who debunked it? The UN? The UN corrected their own staffer. It's because it was easily searchable reporters, so like, that's insane. Do you have sourcing on this? And then they realize this guy just grab either doesn't know what he's talking about or he's lying intentionally. And if he's the ahead of Humanitarian whatever humanitarian chief that's his title, I suspect he does know the numbers in a In a follow up statement, the UN Office of what is Coordination of Humanitarian Fairs Affairs put a statement out to the BBC saying we need to get supplies in as soon as possible. That remains the same, ideally within the next forty eight hours. However, the prediction of mass deaths in that span is inaccurate. They won't correct it was it was too good to stoke anger against Israel. Well, at least that hasn't backfired, right, we know that because we're taking a wait and see approach on this dude who's accused of murdering this couple up in DC. This this this Jewish couple who he works for the for the embassy there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were warned yesterday not to rushed to judgment about the guy with the Hamas towel screaming free, free Gaza and saying, yeah, I did it. We were asked not to rush to judgment. However, there is a little there's a few other little nuggets of info trickling out. I'm not saying that we should use it to make a judgment call, because I wouldn't want to rush to judgment. AOC said, so, so I'll just give it to you and what you do with that information is up to you. So the suspected terrorist, because that's what this is, thirty one year old Elias Rodriguez. So they started digging into his history and there's a few things there, including his participation with a radical left wing group that spearheaded BLM protests and violence. Okay, but you know, let's not read into that. What else? Tell me something else here, because I don't want to rush to judgment. Rodriguez was once a lead to the Party for Socialism, and Liberation, which is a far left Antifa style group, who, by the way, then had to put a statement out saying, well, he was at some stuff like seven years ago. He wasn't really important. That's not us, And it's like, well, you guys were the courthouse burner downers. I mean, it's almost you. But anyway, and I suspect it also weaponized some of his thinking. But that's me rushing to judgment. I shouldn't do that. Let's see here. While the group did confirm that Rodriguez once held membership, they distanced themselves from the violence, saying that he had association with a branch of the party, but we haven't really he hasn't really done anything for like seven years, which is kind of not true because Rodriguez is a professional agitator. That's his gig. But again that's me Russian to judgment. And you can go and you can look at his social media and he's protesting everything under the sun, just going all around the country. Protests in Chicago, protests in DC, violent protests in Portland. He also did a protest let's see here against Amazon in Seattle, which was a pet project of his for quite some time. Blaming Amazon for the quote whitening of Seattle through structural racism and that it poses a direct danger to all workers who live in the city. He was part of a riot in Chicago during the protest of then Chicago meh Rama manual. So at least you know he hates everybody over the killing of the seventeen year old Lakwan MacDonald. Remember that story that from twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen. It's almost ten years. However, he did hold before he was a professional agitator. He did hold a job as an oral history researcher. This is the other thing that makes us really dangerous. When you see these think tanks or you wonder how do these ideas get embedded in our education system, it's because these are the lunatics creating it. This is what the guy did. He worked for a company called the History Makers. He was a content writer for commercial and non commercial firms and the technology space, national and regional for education based stuff. So he's making videos, you know, the documentaries, instructional videos, and creating course curriculum. In this case, some of it's for university learning, but some of it's for internal learning and companies. So you know, like the videos that if you were for a big company, they may have their own learning materials. That's what this guy's putting together. Let's see here. Oh, he enjoys reading, writing, live music, film, and exploring new places. I don't think I'm going to swipe left on you, bro, Let's see here. Rodriguez is currently at DC's Metropolitan Police Department and being interviewed by the FBI as authority scramble to put this mystery together. Ah, here we go, and as predicted, apparently there's a manifesto, a nine hundred word manifesto, but they have not released it yet as they're trying to determine the documents authenticical. It sounds like the dude, we'll tell you whatever you want. He's proud of it. So there's that. The document, which was apparently on May twentieth, the day before, appeared to suggest that killings were an act of political protest ignited by the war in Gaza. So this is the ramp up of all the rhetoric. We have to get action, and the ends justify the means. So let's go shoot some Jewish people or some cops or you know whatever the validate or the permission that people have dangerously argued that them not getting their way where universities didn't divest, now allows them to commit crimes. What do you think do you think these university things were about. They were committing crimes, at the very least intimidation and non physical assault crimes. Some physical assault crimes. You could probably get them with a kidnapping charge where they literally surrounded and where students were fearful to come out of their dorms and we're not being allowed to. That's holding somebody against their will. I don't know if you know this. And so every inch that you'll justify yourself to take leads to this and historically leads to more because now it's not one thing just to shoot a couple people that you disagree with. You got to get rid of them. And if you feel that your acts are justified, this is where we go. You know, frankly, a lot of these think tanks and these companies around DC that are sucking at the teet of the taxpayer, although less so nowadays. It's in your best interest if you get wind of anybody like this justifying murders on social media, why would you hire that person? I don't care if they edit good or write good voiceover. It is a liability to what you do. And I and I understand that you can't, well can you hold a company irresponsible for what its employees do? Sometimes, Now if done of this was out there and they're like, I was a normal guy, came in, was on the softball team, nobody saw anything, Okay, this dude was like all he did was take his vacation days to go scream at people with bullhorns and try to burn buildings down, and you still kept employing him anyway. And who wears a suit to a double murder? I don't know, like the Joker, right, that's not a thing, right, James Bond? Maybe you know, like it's the Joker or two Face, like one of those. Yeah, you're you're a super villain. At that point, you're wearing a suit. You're wearing a suit to your hate crime. I don't know why that offends me more, but it somehow does. This is why I could never be a good supervillain. Man. I hate suits. Oh. The last time I wore a suit was when I got this job, and I only wore it for like an hour. I went back to my hotel because they interviewed me at a radio conference.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't own a suit and I don't own any ties. No tie, you don't, none, absolutely none.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to get you a tie with value.
Speaker 2: I don't want one. You want to. I'm a free man and I enjoy it that way.
Speaker 1: How about a bolo tie? Nope?
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: You can dress like the guy selling fireworks in Joe dirt. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: I'll take seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, look at that. It's just this is why you gotta learn how to sell stuff. People. Words matter, all right, six forty nine, So don't rush your judgment with all the stuff I just told you. The investigation is still ongoing. We may never know. And I saw zero people trying to walk back their own rhetoric us terday. Not a damn. And if you think that Rashida Talib and Elon Omar didn't have a high five phone call, I don't know that for a fact, but I wouldn't be hard to believe, not with everything they've said. Anyway, all right, six forty nine, Hang on, CNN decided to do the Norm McDonald beam. And if you don't know what the Norm McDonald meme is the Norm McDonald meme is a tweet that he sent back in twenty sixteen, and he says what terrifies me is if Isis were to detonate a nuclear device and kill fifty million Americans, imagine the backlash against peaceful Muslims. All right, very well put with his pure norm sense of humor there. So what does CNN do They get a hold of a witness who witnessed the shooting, who also was a grad student at Columbia, So he watched what happened in Columbia with the no bagels please protesters, so and then happen to be at this thing. That's who you want to interview if you're a news agency. Let's hear how it live.
Speaker 6: Can you give us any sense because you said you look the shooter in the eyes, can you give us any sense of what you saw in him?
Speaker 1: By the way, this guy just charged, I think they're estimating twenty one or twenty three rounds, so like the fact there's only two people dead is amazing.
Speaker 6: Can you give us any sense because you said you look the shooter in the eyes, can you give us any sense of what you saw in him as he was sort of getting help, and people were tending to him as if he too was a victim of seeing this.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a good question.
Speaker 7: I heard about that part because we were in a secure room when he initially walked in. I just saw him screaming and then being handcuffed. But what I saw in his eyes, I mean, I went to Columbia for grads.
Speaker 5: Go on.
Speaker 7: I saw the same thing in his eyes as I saw in the eyes of all the protesters at Columbia. Nothing different between him and them.
Speaker 6: But they did not create this horrific shooting. They did not, you know, oh really, they didn't shoot.
Speaker 7: They gave permission. They gave the permission, and they have called for this. They have called for intifought a revolution, which is the same thing he yelled last night.
Speaker 1: All right, So immediately, and we're not even done. I'm not to the good stuff yet, but immediately he's like, I see what he's talking about, the hatred man. The Oday radio program coming up one hour from now. Pete Calender will join us, so, uh, you know, we'll do the Friday thing because there's more enough to talk about, including one of the Charlotte City Council members who decided along with her daughters to allegedly steal a bunch of COVID money. But who could have seen this coming? Tiwana Brown and her two daughters accusing have been arrested in charge accused of fraudulently obtaining more than one hundred and twenty four thousand and COVID nineteen relief funds. Some of the spending included fifteen thousand on a birthday party, which included a horse drawn carriage. That's nice. Got to do it up man? How much is a horse drawn carriage nowadays?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was all the other stuff. Brown, who represents the third District and was elected to Charlotte City Council in twenty twenty three, was seen as making history by becoming the first formally incarcerated person. All right, read that as felon to elected to Charlotte City Council. Now what did she do to go to jail the first time? Are you sitting down? She served four years in prison on federal fraud charge is for attempting to defraud the Small Business Administration, which I guess technically would be the victim here, even though we're the victim in these allegations. So really, no way to see this coming at all. And now it's a family business allegedly, So that's the thing. All right, let me get back to the audio here, so we'll talk to Pete a little more about that. We haven't had a good city council arrested in forever Man, not one of the big cities we broadcast in, been some little other ones. Then you have a Captain Dui, who the former mayor of We're somewhere east of the triangle, but no, not one of the big cities. So CNN. So CNN sits down and they get themselves an interview with what is this guy's name, Jonathan Epstein. Oh, I bet he hates that last name now, Jonathan Epstein, who not only is a former Columbia University grads student, but it was at the Israeli Embassy staff party where two people were murdered by a lunatic screaming free, Free Palestine. So he's got a pretty unique perspective, right, Really, the biggest highest profile stories in this whole Gaza Israel thing that we've seen in the news cycle, and this dude's on the ground for both of them. That's a pretty good interview. You should probably listen to what he has to say, and sure he's going to have some opinions. He just saw two of his buddies get murdered. Plus he had to go. He had to try to learn in that environment at Columbia University. And the first thing the CNN reporter does is try to make sure that he doesn't blame anyone at Colombia for perhaps contributing to what transpired, which is absolute insanity when you consider what was ross. What was your example, Oh yeah, if you make the okay symbol, then through a bunch of research and weird twisted logic, even though it's a four chan meme, that means you're a white supremacist. And yet when people are literally screaming, you know, into Fader Revolution and all this other stuff, you're like, let's not read into that. Or whether they're singing the Boar Kill the Bores song over in South Africa and I'm being told it's an apartheid hymnal, that's all. It's just an apartheid hymnal. CNN can't help themselves. They're absolutely shameless. And I played you just the first part buckle in for part numero dose. You ready here we go.
Speaker 6: Do you worry that there will be a conflation though, of the two those people who are speaking their mind, who really care about what is happening in Gaza, and those people who.
Speaker 1: This chick is so cooked. She's talking about the Columbia University students. Do I have to pull the audio of these lunatics out? They mean it.
Speaker 2: Probably rested up like members of Hamas. They have this stupid thing right there. They're they're dre there or they're cosplaying, is that? And they're screaming what accounts to kill the Jews? Yes, what they're doing on campus.
Speaker 1: But you no, you don't. But you're not complating the two?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am? I am?
Speaker 1: Actually, well are you rushing to judgment?
Speaker 2: I know, I think the evidence is pretty clear?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Scooby doing the game here, old man with her anyway, all right, so hold on. So now she's asking the student he's nervous Ross? If if would you be nervous? Let's yeah, because Ross.
Speaker 2: Protests were going on outside the station because, as you mentioned, this guy was on the campus of Columbia, right, he's a crash from there. So yeah, no, if I came into the building every morning and they're just you know, crowds of people would kill Ross signs or death to Ross or not.
Speaker 1: But they put a little cutesy thing. They wouldn't come right out and say it, but it would me.
Speaker 2: You know, I might might worry me a little bits. Yeah, yeah, right, I'd be like, yeah, I don't know if I want to walk through that crowd to get to work. Oh okay, I might be concerned, Howard.
Speaker 1: But if you don't come to work, how can you see your.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I've never missed a day. I would could, I would go through the crowd, but I would be very uncomfortable because I would prefer not to die.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, all right, So CNN ask your stupid question. Let's hear his answer.
Speaker 6: Do you worry that there will be a come conslation?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 6: Of the two, those people who are speaking their mind, who really care about what is happening in Gaza, and those.
Speaker 1: Are you worried who people might shooting.
Speaker 6: Who intend to do harm?
Speaker 2: A conflation.
Speaker 7: I mean, they're calling for intifada at Columbia University. They call for antifada constantly. Now they're not quietly, they're loud. They're loud you can hear it. They make recordings of themselves.
Speaker 2: So what's the difference.
Speaker 6: Are you afraid?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we're all afraid.
Speaker 8: Everyone should be afraid.
Speaker 6: What are you doing to try to make yourself feel safer?
Speaker 9: Why can't you just go on?
Speaker 1: You live your life.
Speaker 7: I'm a New Yorker, I remember nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: You can't let them make you be afraid.
Speaker 2: You have to go on.
Speaker 7: You have to live your life and hopefully your government does things to protect you. Last night, our government failed us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to you want to know how much more? The whole thing's amazing. Let me just say that this is this two minutes you just heard is absolutely like howeffortlessly. And remember these are the same reporters that when a few years ago, when there was some some reorders at newsrooms, if somebody went on Twitter and told them to learn to code, it was treated as a physical threat. I want to repeat that. It was treated by Twitter pre Elon Musk. If you went on and told a reporter whose newsroom was getting guided, then maybe they should learn to code. It was treated as though you threatened them. And she's like, yeah, are you worried that the people hate you? Might be conflated with the other people that hate you and speaking of that government thing there, that's that's very interesting. So the father of the alleged shooter was the guest of a Democrat member of Congress to the President's special Joint Session. I guess we're still not technically calling at the state of the Union in the last one, but whatever the state of the Union. They were a gallery guest at a joint session by Trump.
Speaker 2: Who is the congress person.
Speaker 1: Uh, the congress person he was a member of chew Ye Garcia was a Chicago congressman.
Speaker 2: I was hoping it was going to be a member of the squad or wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Well, this dude is he's he hangs out with the squad too, but I don't know that he's an official member of the squad. I think Bowman was the only official dude. But Garcia's conse he's a huge like he's comedy almost and he remember Shid taleb love each other. I've seen him with hanging out with her a lot. Yeah, at the time that he decided he was going to bring his father, who he hailed as quote an outspoken advocate against attacks on veteran services and the rights of unionized Veldium employees. So Dad's against the attacks on veteran services, but not Jews. As you know, that's not fair. I don't know exactly how dad feels, but this family is all tied up in Democrat politics. Man, his dad's a union organizer. I want to say, he also works for the Department of Veterans Affairs or dead. So now your kids, your kids out there on the hook for a double murder, as you can imagine. Let's see here is there a statement from the congressman Nel didn't comment, all right, Rodriguez. His father also appeared in a Service Employees International Union SEIU. He's also in Iraq war VET. Yeah, and uh an employee of the Veterans Affairs Department. There we go that according to New York Times. There great. Yeah, here's a picture of the congressman and Rashida to leave and elon Omar. So that's funny. I had to go to that one, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four the phone number you want to be on the show. Reminder, Pete Callener will be joining us coming up here at eight o five as well. The Trump administration dealing a significant although I mean the grand scheme of things, it's not gonna cut it down, but a pretty a rather interesting penalty at Harvard. Harvard, and everybody's all but heard over this, So we'll get to the we'll get to the details of that. And we got a new thing that climate change is doing to you, So lots to get to. Oh and this might be the most disgusting testimony of the Diddy trial thus far. I'm just gonna warn you, no, it's not sexual, but it is gross. I'll explain coming up next. Hang on, all right, so there's actually a few events, all right, I'm I'm it sounds like there's a few things going on. But one of the things is that WrestleMania forty two, which was, uh was supposed to go to New Orleans, apparently is now going to be in Vegas. Apparently there was some there were some concerns, some contractual concerns, there were some safety concerns. I mean, know this New Orleans is a little murdery at the moment, and that area over round the where the dome is over there, I guess I'm assuming that's whe they were gonna do it. A little sketch man, a little sketch, but like, how murdery or how violent does your city have to be if pro wrestlers won't come there.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the same thing, like this would not have happened back in the day, like in the heyday of the eighties and nineties when they were all like fueled on like steroids and cocaine. This would have not happened.
Speaker 1: If you outlook it, they'd be out three in the morning counting money, wearing bling. I mean, you're standing on like rampart or canal. You have somebody countless stories about how crazy some of these dudes were because of the lifestyle. Have you ever heard the story of Macho Man at the waffle house after an event? No, but I'd be that sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: I think I can't remember if some shoot videos watching and it was maybe like Honky talk Man was talking about it, or it could have maybe somebody else, but it was after an event and he was sitting there and these guys got up in Macho Man's face for some reason. I don't know. Maybe they were like really big fans or something, but.
Speaker 1: Or maybe they didn't know who it was and they were just dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was just sitting there in the booth by himself and whoever else is with him, and they started a confrontation with him, and he's just like, oh, yee brother. He takes off his glasses and he just starts like he I believe help.
Speaker 1: Me is Randy sav He's six one, so he's just an installer in me.
Speaker 2: I believe he assaulted one of the guys, and he actually might have. Like the police came and ended up taking him to jail. I believe like he had to go. But you did not mess with these guys back in the day, because they they walked the walk and they talked to talk like would you would you want to confront everything you know about a coked up steroid Randy Savage at a waffle house into in the morning.
Speaker 1: How many here's the thing, how many stories do we have where people try to fight box. It's so mma guys, right, because they're all they're all ginned up too, and they're just like, you know, I'll be a legend if I'd be rotten macho man's.
Speaker 2: But you're right right.
Speaker 1: Remember there was Steven Segall got famously got knocked out in a bar Doallard of California and then wanted to sue the paper for reporting.
Speaker 2: That's why Jim Cornett, you know, the famous manager, carried the tennis racket around. You know, he played like this guy like this, you know rich guy played tennis, you know with the polo t shirts and everything. But he was so used to people like believing it and going after him that when he had the tennis racket he could put like weights in it. Like he could put so when somebody would confront him, he could wail on him with the tennis racket and had these giant weights inside it that would just like pulverize the people. It was her self defense on.
Speaker 1: The interview with I saw an interview with Mike Tyson one time, and he was saying that like twice a year somebody tries to punch him.
Speaker 2: Which I guess you have a good story because right obviously you know odds are it's not going to go in your favor. But then you can tell everybody I was punched by Mike Tyson. If you survive, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say it. Maybe you could say it, or maybe you have to sign it or write it down. Oh yeah. Absolute lunatics man. Yeah, well, remember we had the pilot who listens to the show who had the plane, right, because when you when you when you when you're an airline pilot and you know you're the crew, you show up to the plane the cruise before you will document it anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he called in. He's like, yeah, they're like headrest and in two a is ripped off because Mike Tyson punched it or whatever whatever the hell it was. But I remember that video. I remember those people jacket with Mike Tyson. That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Mentioned you show for the morning shift that waffle house and you're like, what happened in here? And you're like, they're like, macho man, you know.
Speaker 1: Pissed beef if you were late to it. So you're like, oh, he's gonna come here like a half hour earlier.
Speaker 2: Like a flying elbow off the counter.
Speaker 1: It's too bad. Yeah, it's it's simultaneously too bad but also probably good for them that, you know, there wasn't video of everything back in the day.
Speaker 2: I think I remember what it was now. Somebody was trying to hit on Elizabeth at the waffle house.
Speaker 1: Miss Elizabeth yea AND's waffle house incident, and it's it's slightly different in both the motive, but also the story just got so much.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so much better than I remember, because I remember there being a woman involved, and I was like, I think it was Miss Elizabeth and her honor, but it was reverse. So I found the original video that I watched like probably like a decade or so ago, and the guy telling the story once again. It's a wrestling shoot video where they're talking about you know, the history of wrestling and stuff, insider stuff and you know, stuff fans would really like. And the guy talking there is like, you know, an inside wrestling guy who was there with Randy Savage at the waffle house that night. So the story is Randy Savage is it's after a match and he's eating his steak and eggs and he's looking down his plate and he's tired, he's had a long night. And there's like a lower type, you know, like a busboy type, comes in, not management, somebody works for waffle house.
Speaker 1: Somebody works.
Speaker 2: He's a waffle house employee, and he's super excited and he says he shows up for work, shows up for work, gets there. Randy's already sitting in the booth and he's super excited. He goes, everybody, I'm so excited, I'm getting married.
Speaker 1: Oh. So he's telling all of his fellow employees this exciting thing. So he probably hasn't even clocked Randy.
Speaker 2: No, hasn't, doesn't even know he's there. So Randy takes off his glasses, you know, the famous macho man sunglasses, looks at the guy and goes.
Speaker 1: Who gives it?
Speaker 2: And the guy now is super pissed off because he feels like he has to defend the honor of his hamin so he does like the old time he put up your Duke's type moment.
Speaker 1: To Irish boxer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Randy Savage looks at the guy and he quickly assesses this situation and he leaps from his booth on top of the counter, oh the top rope, and he has his buddy throw him a butter knife, and he starts threatening the guy in macho man fashion.
Speaker 1: Of course he does. So the boy's doing a promo video.
Speaker 2: The police had to arrive before Macho and murders the guy and they separate him. I guess nobody was physically hit, but the guy came this close with macho man with a butter knife at the waffle house.
Speaker 1: Oh what I feel for that guy, because you're right, you can't. I mean, you still have to assess the situation. But yeah, I mean I understand why the guy might have said something. Was he wearing the glasses with the yellow swirly line on it? No, who gives him the man? But he had a tough day of work.
Speaker 2: Gott to defend your woman, you know, got to defend your relationship, and sometimes, I mean, it's coming this close to death via a macho man and a butter knife on top of a counter at waffle house.
Speaker 1: Which pro wrestler would you want to fight in a waffle house at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Probably Marty Janetti because he would jump through the waffle house window in an active cowardice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. So probably wasn't a real butter knisee. Probably a prop knife too, right, do we think? Maybe not?
Speaker 2: No, that was a real knife.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I would think if you're a bacho man, you were required contractually to beat your opponent with a slim gym? Is that not accurate?
Speaker 2: I think this might have been before the slim gym endorsement.
Speaker 1: You ever buy the like the three foot long slim gyms, the super long ones. You sell them at some gas stations. You get them like a couple of feet long. You beat the crap out of your buddy with those ortis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are solid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I would not want to be the recently betrothed waffle house busboy at that point. So all right, yeah, that makes a little more sense. But also if he's wearing the glasses, I don't know, Hey, you don't know that's macho man Randy Savage, because those are unique. We'll just say, all right, couple things here, Where is this other story? Oh okay, here we go. So I saw this yesterday, got to do a canceling. So let me get the let me get the official canceling sound. All right. So uh and this is due to unhinged moonbats and what they're angry over all right, So you want to you want to guess the latest thing that the unhinged crazy moon bats are well unhinged over No, not the Jews. I mean we saw that. That was the other day, working out.
Speaker 9: Ross.
Speaker 1: This is something you used to partake in, right, working out right, that was your thing. I mean now that it's canceled, you can't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I still do though, but no, I just I just it just cancel. Let's see, it's got the take rebelling everything.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw this thread yesterday where people were talking about it, how like you know, it's it's they've been saying for a while that, you know, being physically fit is for some reason a right wing thing.
Speaker 1: Remember, protein is problematic. We had that article the other day like milk.
Speaker 2: If you enjoy milk, you're a racist.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you don't drink milky.
Speaker 2: I do lots of it.
Speaker 1: Oh you're literally hitler.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but some of the moonbats were chiming in saying it's unfair to state.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, hold on, hold on, let me do this set up?
Speaker 2: Ye please do it.
Speaker 1: Punch line?
Speaker 3: You do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you do the punchline because it is that insane. I'm just trying to I'm literally on the swing trying to call it up on my phone here because I realized I didn't put in the stack.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I got it, all right, So uh and I'm gonna retweet this a thread, right, I just reposted it, all right, So it starts with just a random dude saying this. He said, I genuinely hate how much better working out makes me feel. A lighthearted comment. Right, he's joking about the fact that you gotta go through the grind, but yet you feel better after. It's a super innocuous statement, right, ross, do you feel better after you work.
Speaker 2: Out every time? And it is something you think about? You're like, this thing that I'm putting myself through is painful at times, and it takes a lot of work, but afterwards, there's never time where after you there's never a time where you leave the gym unless you've been injured somehow. There's never time you leave the gym and you're like, man, it sucked. I wish you didn't do that. Every time you leave, you're like, that was awesome. I feel great And makes way.
Speaker 1: You didn't get a good workout, you didn't do your best, but whatever, that's that's part of.
Speaker 2: You know, No, but you'll still feel better than when you went in.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? And then following this innocuous tweet, another woman chimes in named Maya. She said, one of the tougher pills to swallow is that exercising makes you feel better is just unambiguously true. She agrees, All right, this is a lighthearted thread. What could possibly ruin this lighthearted thread? You ask a person who's whose handle is row the trans flag they slash them. Their handle is literally their pronouns. Who then comments one of the tougher pills to swallow is that the way you all talk about exercise appeals excuse me, appeals to fascists and maybe you should think before you tweet, which the Taylor Lorenz then reposted because of course you did, and uh, and then this guy and then this account they them whatever uh starts going into this insane diatribe ross why uh what was one of the main reasons why this person is angry?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because working out is unfair for those that can't work out due to disabilities, Like if you're a paraplegic, you can't work out, so you're being unfair. So you shouldn't work out because you don't want to be a fascist, yeah, or just lazy people.
Speaker 1: You're offending lazy people, which.
Speaker 2: Is insane because I don't know, have you ever heard of like the Paralympics I have, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I had heard of that. There are a lot of like jacked paralympians like, okay, there's not a lot of quadriplegics in it, so.
Speaker 1: What about them? Oh man, checkmate. Yeah, it's a good point. How do you think Stephen Hawking felt? Did you ever stop to think about that when you're doing your dead lifts or whatever you do? I'll bet you didn't. All right, so this account rights. We all know doctors love suggesting exercise for any problem. It's especially great when they have no idea what's wrong? So who does it serve when you make universal statements about exercise being good and then people are like, are you? People are common?
Speaker 3: Are you? Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean, what the heck? So also this person locked down their responses too, because of course they did. They then go on to write no caveats for the myriad of chronically ill or disabled people who can't exercise or have an uphill battle finding exercise that doesn't harm them. Do you think it's a good idea that disabled people are completely erased from a conversation about exercise. At to Ross's point, disabled people, there's a big broad spectrum there, and for a lot of people who become disabled later in life and are having to go through physical therapy. They were in a horrific accident. They were a soldier that was blown up by an improvised explosive device. That road to recovery is rot with exercise. How many of you have ever had to do physical therapy? It sucks. When I got that really bad car accident and I broke my pelvis and my ribs and everything else, and I had a bone sticking out of my damn arm, I had to do physical therapy for a while after that and left my left hand the grip strength is like half of my right still so and you'd show up every week and two people would be there, the same people to torture you. I'm kidding. I appreciate all the work that they put in, but I wasn't. I wasn't running four minute miles and doing stuff like that. I was essentially trying to get my gate corrected and trying to strengthen this arm that I essentially couldn't use for about six months. That's what that was about. And at the end of the day, it was painful and it sucked. And that's very minor compared to what people go through. And Ross's point, when you look at the Paralympians. They may be in a wheelchair, but their arms could deadlift you. They were crazy strong. So who the hell are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I think it's just an excuse so she can continue to enough fit in her pants.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry who they them? They they sorry, But there's very clearly a trans flag. They them and the word row, So I mean, I know, row like roe v Wade, not row like a boat. So there's that. The funniest, the funniest. I thought it was Special Olympics. My funniest South Park episode is that remember when Cartman decided he's going to go do that so he can win, and then he just gets destroyed by Timmy and all the categories. It's fantastic. And the second second favorite one is when Men. It's the episode about men and women's sports, and it's macho man, uh destroying all the women. So look at that ties right back? All right? Oh boy, still having that issue? A right? Ken Boon from the Weather Channel joins us here on our Friday ahead of a three day weekend, So we're not going to need you guys Monday, but I'm sure you probably don't want to be there anyway, So just half eye to the weather gods, and do you think, sir?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we've got some cooler temperatures today, mostly sunny sky sports here today yesterday, and we got up into the low part of the eighties today, middle to upper seventies for after and high so really nice finished here to the business week. Clear skies here tonight, and you're fifty.
Speaker 3: Heading into the long holiday weekend.
Speaker 5: Saturday looks pretty good sunshine of though clouds could begin to increase. Late temperatures tomorrow afternoon in the upper part of the seventies, partly sunny. Sunday late day showers and storms possible Sunday eyes in the upper part of the seventies. We've got a chance of showers on Memorial Day. Otherwise apart of the mostly cloudy day to finish the long holiday weekend, eyes on Monday, mid seventies.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, So we get some good weather in there, and we'll talk to you in the next hour, sir. Appreciate it, all right. Some of you may have seen this story, and of course the graphic that they chose to include with it is it's from these the Asheville newspaper, and it says Trump admid cancel seven point seven million dollar grant for rural western North Carolina and veterans, bad news for Helene recovery. And then they have the graphic is a picture of one of the many devastated rivers slash roads up in western North Carolina. Right, So, based on that headline and based on the photo I just told you's in this thing, which I will retweet this story for you, what do you think that grant was about? What a big Meani Trump is?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Well, what's weird is they you can actually see what the grant's about. I know that's amazing. I will tell you what it's about. And let me tell you what it has nothing to do with that ravaged river bottom, that home that's floating, or that road that's in the picture.
Speaker 9: Day he had a Marshall Man riding savage story and also a Rick Flair story.
Speaker 1: Okay, fire Arazer, all right, So friend.
Speaker 9: Of mine, I've known this middle school. You know, got Conpagress is there in college and they go down the Daytona Beach. This would have had to been like spring break ninety eight or ninety nine. Oh yeah, and there at the ball.
Speaker 5: Absolutely exactly exactly stuff.
Speaker 9: Micho Man and Righty Savage shows up with two drop dead gorgeous women's toiletto short skirts.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Sure, yeah, and he starts, you know, buying.
Speaker 9: Drinks to everybody. Everybody's you know, having a good time, you know, spring breakdays on the beach, and by like nine o'clock he is like just I mean blackout drunks. So the girls are trying to like pick him up to get him to the cab or whatever. Of course, you know they can't do it because the guy's like this big ball of muscle. And so my friends actually had to help the girls get him into the cab, and they had to actually go all the way back to his room in order for them to we get him in the bed. So they actually put him in bed and tuck them in the haven. He was blocked out, dropped by nine thirty.
Speaker 1: Did you did they take a picture? I mean he's blacked out. They wouldn't notice.
Speaker 9: Well, this was like back before anybody had smartphones or whatever.
Speaker 1: Remember those Remember those horrible yellow disposable cameras. Remember those yellow disposable cameras that we had them?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, well but then again you got a figure too. If they trying to be you don't want to document to.
Speaker 5: You know, a whole lot.
Speaker 1: That's fair. So how's Rick in this?
Speaker 9: So my dad, you know, he had a troubled childhood, so you know, I'd have to give him the right to look the house every now and then whatever. So uh, he was telling me back. So we would go here in Southeast Raleigh, and anytime that that wrestling king came to town, rich Flood would actually show up quote unquote at the liquor house in the hood, I mean in in a limo all the jury whatever. And he would literally go in there in the liquor house and play cards and get drunks.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I am shocked. No, that sounds that sounds that sounds on brand.
Speaker 9: Exactly. But yeah, real, I mean real, real cool guy. My dad. My dad can say nothing, nothing but good things about him. But those guys dating then, they just had a different kind of respects, you know, and you know in the world that they were, they were down the guys.
Speaker 1: You heard the story we were talking about. If you just came in and announced your engagement to your coworkers and some guy made that statement, you kind of have to say something, right, you can't let that go on and shot out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I mean it's Rick, Come on now, it's it's Brandy Savage.
Speaker 1: Is is Rick Flair a good card player? Was either a hustling your dad or what?
Speaker 9: Well, he had money, so that's all they cared about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Rick, yeah yeah, Rick Yeah. So Rick Flair was he was He was you know, blond hair, blue eyes or whatever, but he was. He was a down to earth guy, played talk stade all that stuf.
Speaker 1: You mean, down to earth styling and profiling. I don't know, man, Yes, yes, yes, love it all right, Albert, thanks for the stories. Appreciate that. Now Ross is debating whether what macho man is six to one? Would you say that to his face and his prime?
Speaker 2: Well not me, no, Albert off the Air said that he believed that man wasn't actually six to one. He said he's prime more like five a five nine. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: A short king.
Speaker 2: I mean you see him side by side with Hogan, and Hogan's like a giant. Obviously, he's smaller than some of the wrestlers by.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 2: Of adding interest too, he's like six five sixty six. But I'm sure they don't lie about their heights too.
Speaker 1: To the South mid days on WBT in the city that is the den of corruption, Charlotte. Good morning, Pete. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm nothing. I'm all right.
Speaker 1: Stolen COVID dollars yet, because apparently it's the thing to do now, Man, I was not aware of it.
Speaker 3: This this one, this one.
Speaker 1: Who seen this coming? But who could have seen this coming?
Speaker 3: All right? So no, no, you're exactly right. I asked the very same question yesterday when we became aware of the federal indictment of a Charlotte City council woman by the name of Tijuana Brown. And this woman ran on a platform as a this is the new term. I'm not sure people are aware of this, but the term is a formerly incarcerated person formerly incarcerated, which.
Speaker 1: To remember, we used to call them with houselessness or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yes, right, because we we just used to call them convicted silence.
Speaker 1: That was well, But now hold on, I feel like, much like CNN told that Jewish student he might be conflating Columbia University and the attack that happened the other day, we'll get to you might be conflating. I mean it's just because she did a crime and did some time. I mean, how are you thinking that that that was associated with this? I mean, what is your tenuous connection there, Pete the throwing the boat.
Speaker 3: Well, she she served four years in federal prison for fraud, and now she's accused of engaging in fraud to get COVID pandemic money before she was in office. She won her seat in twenty three and so yeah, I mean, if only there were there was some sort of a sign that she may engage in in fraud, you know, before voters put her into office, maybe they could have avoided that.
Speaker 1: But but it wasn't COVID dollars she stole the first time around. So right, apples and oranges.
Speaker 3: Buddy, that's you know, that's fair. Now elevate her.
Speaker 1: Daughter's help her the first time. I don't think they did.
Speaker 3: No, they did not. They were not even born at the time. One of them was born in the jail, in prison. Yes, And so she has been you know, in the years after her release, she has worked on and you know, criminal justice reform and advocated for the formerly incarcerated and such. And that is that all of that nonprofit stuff is not associated apparently with her swimwear line that she launched just before the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, send me, please, don't send me photos. Oh I'm good.
Speaker 3: Oh they're out there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Okay. But it's not like, hey, that's just a city council member. It's not like your chief of police is doing illegal stuff, right.
Speaker 3: Not that I am aware of, no, except but he did say that a fight with a former council member who's now working for the Trump administration, that a that a text message he sent to the chief so defamed him, even though nobody saw the text message, that the city needed to pay him three hundred thousand dollars or more, we don't know. And and so the city council very concerned about the publicity and the chance that they may lose such a lawsuit, which by the way, was never filed. So it was just the threat of a lawsuit that then prompts the city council to agree to pay him off, even though an ethics complaint that was filed against that councilman was dismissed by the very same interim city attorney that recommended the city council settle with the chiefs. So it's pretty unclear as to why an ethics complaint would fail on its merits. But then the city council should pay them off three hundred thousand dollars or whatever it is, because they won't tell us what the settlement amount is, even though they are supposed to. We don't know why you would recommend, like, why would why would a defamation case that seems based on the information we have to be incredibly weak? Yeah, frivolous. Basically, why would you pay them off? Except for theory about it? But I suspect it was. It all started with this fight last year over outer carrier vests that a lot of the rank and file cops wanted to wear, and the former councilman, Tart Bakari, he put a budget request in for like half a million dollars. Democrats did not want to vote for that, and so, but they didn't want to come out as opposing the rank and file cops because we had just seen the murder of four law enforcement officers while serving a warrant, So they didn't want to take the public position, so they I think they let the chief run point on the opposition. He claims, We don't want the vest because they're too militaristic, right, so it's just purely aesthetic. Yeah, he's like, you got to keep the vests under the shirts, but that means you can't put other stuff in it. It's heavier, bulkier, restricts your movement and all of that. Whereas the outer carrier vests you can carry a lot more stuff on the outside. It's easier to grab your gear and whatnot. And there is there was this debate about its increased effectiveness in stopping higher caliber rounds, so that they put him out process the point, I would think so, so they didn't want to take the public position. Chief becomes the point man for the opposition. The FOP weighs in against him, and it creates all of this dissension inside of the Charlotte Mecklurg Police Department. Meanwhile, the councilman pulls his budget request and says, I'm going to make this a public campaign. He then raises the money, gets vests donated. With the money buys the vest makes them and says, can you just at least make these available to officers who ask for them? And the chief relents says that's fine, and that's the program that was implemented, and then it went away and nobody thought anything of it for a year until we find out that the city council paid off the chief because he got his feelings for it because in a private message the councilman, Bakari was like, I'm going to ruin your reputation, your legacy, whatever, I'm going to go after you full this is not personal, but you're on the wrong side of this. And then the chief tries to coordinate with the local NAACP chapter president to file the ethics complaint. They give her the language, they tell her what to look for in a foyer request, and that ethics complaint gets submitted. But then Bakari leaves goes up to the Trump administration after the ethics complaint is dismissed by the city attorney, who advises the council to settle even though there's no lawsuit filed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you guys thought of vetting some of these people you have in government up there? Like one day you might have egg on your face because let me think of a hypothetical, like maybe one day the city council starts giving awards for LGBT advocacy, the child molesters like nopen no, no, wait no.
Speaker 3: I think that already did. So you're would it happen again? That's really that's the fear. Yeah, and the other the.
Speaker 1: One other is just the audience knows that's a real thing that happened. Yes, that's what happened.
Speaker 3: We had a mayor about ten years ago go to federal prison for taking bribes. So yeah, there's all that happening. But one just one other key point was that the complaint, the ethics complaint that was dismissed, that was never told to this to city council before they voted on the settlement, so they did not know that an ethics complaint had been dismissed. Oh and one other thing on the Tijuana Brown council member who got indicted name, Yeah, why would you think it was Wana?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't know. Tijuana is just great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tijuana t I A w A N n A no no no. Now. Also keep in mind, this is not the same Saint Charlit City council member who was the nine to eleven conspiracy theorist. That's a different council member. That's Wi Wana Mayfield, So that's different okay, but the Tijuana Brown The indictment alleges that she and her two grown daughters used the PPP loans and these other programs at the time of the pandemic to get They applied for the loans. They did not get all of the loans, but they apparently got like one hundred and twenty five K. She claims that she just signed the paperwork, a third party filled it out. She wouldn't name who that was, and she when she found out that there was quote scrutiny about the loan, she paid it back and that should be enough. And it's like that's not enough.
Speaker 1: Actually a horse drawn carriage for the super birthday party.
Speaker 3: They would not answer that, so she did a press conference. She came out yesterday morning, did a press conference, and she said, you know what an innocent person would be. What I'm doing answering your questions. And then whenever a question would come up about like the expenditures of the horse drowng carriage, the throne that we're all part of.
Speaker 1: The throne, I'm sorry, Ross. Did I forgot to say that too, didn't I? Yeah, she had a throne.
Speaker 3: She had a throne. She had a horse strong carriage she spent. The allegation in the endictment is that she dropped fifteen thousand dollars on a fiftieth birthday party. There are videos that she posted to her social media from the party. It does appear to be an extravagant affair. And so, yeah, well, and when anybody asks her about any of those questions or the timing, the chronology, you know what kind of scrutiny was what prompted her to pay back the loan. Then it's like, we're not going to try this case in the media. We're going to wait for trial, We're going to wait for court. We're not telling you any of that. So it's kind of like you set up a standard of innocent people answer questions and then within a minute, less than a minute, you're now saying I'm not answering questions. So if I am to apply your standard to this performance, then that means you're lying.
Speaker 1: Are you just mad because you don't have a throne? Is that what this is about?
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually mad because when I so I lost when I was up in Ashville and I got let go as part of a round of riffs reductions in force. You know, layoffs and stuff, and I lost my job. That was January twenty twenty, right right before the pandemic hit opened. I started my podcast. People like you were very supportive, people of western North Carolina, very supportive. It's the only reason that I was able to pay my rent and put food on the table. Right, That's it. I didn't get any loans. I couldn't qualify for any loans because when I read on the loan things like the PPP, like do you have employees? I do not, So I could not apply for any of these things. And it burns me when I see people that are in a similar we're in a similar position as I was that then abused that system that I did not, I could not, I would not. And so yeah, this one's a little bit, this one angers me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think we'll ever understand the full scope of the front that was committed with that program.
Speaker 3: No, they're still they're still, uh, you know, trying to claw back some of the money and and doing charges, I mean the right and one.
Speaker 9: Of the things that brown.
Speaker 1: The amount of is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hundreds of billions of dollars. It's yeah, it's nuts and and she I think she and her she had somebody with her. I don't know who it was, but he they there. It seems to me they're about to play the race card they made they made. Yeah, they made a couple of references to you know, that looks like.
Speaker 9: Me, you know when and when a politician says that.
Speaker 3: And they kept pointing out this Gaston County restaurant called Hillbilly Barbecue where they were ordered to pay one and a half million dollars in a settlement for misusing pandemic relief funds. But they kept pointing out that that was a civil proceeding and that there was a settlement offered to that guy, and why did he get it? And with me, it's going to be a criminal indictment, Like what's the deal with that? And I don't know, but I suspect it might have something to do with the maybe a new US attorney under Profit.
Speaker 1: Mitry possibly be it. Yeah, or when they first approached and the guy decided to pay the money back. I wonder how long they've been chatting with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. And she wouldn't talk. She would not speak at all about any of the timeline on how she was approached or when she knew the charges were coming because WBTV here in Charlotte has been digging into this apparently for a while. And did that prompt her repayment? Was that the scrutiny that she was talking about, or was she made aware by federal prosecutors that they were getting ready to or had just indicted her?
Speaker 1: Well, let me, let me, let me do this because I have to filip too. I got to flip to the shooting up in Washington.
Speaker 3: Do it all right?
Speaker 1: So I've been I was warned yesterday by AOC and others that were not to jump to conclusions here. And just because the guy was holding a red Hamas howl head thingy and screaming free, free Palestine and saying I did it, we should not infer a motive.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: No, we may never know the motive in this.
Speaker 1: You may never know. Now we find out he wrote a manifesto and it basically says all the same stuff his father. Did you see his dad went to the State of the Union as a guest of a Democrat congressman. No, yeah, yeah, it's a New York top story in the New York Post right now, if you want to go look at it. Chewy Garcia.
Speaker 3: Rep.
Speaker 1: Garcia is a giant moonbats. He's squat eduction. I had this guy's father as his guest for a joint It was in the State of the Union. It was the thing they keep calling the joint address the technically in the State of the Union, but whatever. Yeah, I had this guy because he's a big, big SEIU government employee, union dude.
Speaker 3: And again we may never know the motive.
Speaker 1: And CNN this reporter sitting down with this student who witnessed the shooting or was there at the shooting. He witnessed the aftermath and was a grad student at Columbia, so he saw that. I wanted the audacity of CNN in this interview to say.
Speaker 6: This, can you give us any sense because you said you look the shooter in the eyes, Can you give us any sense of what you saw in him as he was sort of getting help and people were tending to him as if he too was a victim of seeing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would just be clear.
Speaker 7: I like heard about that part because we were in a secure room when he initially walked in. I just saw him screaming and then being handcuffed.
Speaker 2: But what I saw in his eyes.
Speaker 7: I mean, I went to Columbia for grads.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 7: I saw the same thing in his eyes as I saw in the eyes of all the protesters at Columbia.
Speaker 2: Nothing different between him and them.
Speaker 6: But they did not create this horrific shooting. They did not, you know, sort of they didn't shoot the.
Speaker 7: The permission and it just.
Speaker 1: Gets where it just does. It gets so much worse. But you can get the gist of it. So how dare he? I got about forty five seconds? What say you? Now?
Speaker 3: What what did you think globalized the Intofada meant when they were standing.
Speaker 1: Out a Columbia marketing plan.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, River to the Sea, Yes, I don't know these things. Like at some point people on the left who are not psychopathic murderers or don't want to be around psychopathic murderers in their political movement. Democrats in the left need to excise this cancer. This has been going on for years and when they tell you who they are, believe them when they say globalize the Intifada, a massive terrorist campaign. That's what they're talking about. This is what they're talking about. So absolutely, yes, you are responsible.
Speaker 1: I gotta let you go. You're jumping to judgment, you're jumping to conclusions. So we'll do this now.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I will never know the motive did he trial?
Speaker 3: A lot of it?
Speaker 1: I can't even then. I can't get into like I could do the Obama ecstasy pills the other day, and I could do a little bit about the uh the jigelow named the punisher, but I couldn't get into details. I could tell you that the baby oil was laced with some sort of date rape drug according to some of the testimony, but I can't get into the real salacious, freak off stuff. However, yesterday I saw what might be among the most disturbing Diddy trial updates. I'm gonna share it with you. I will be delicate, but yeh, and then I just what did I? Where did I put this story?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Here we go. A former assistant to Sean Diddy Combs was on his name is what is this guy's name? George Caplan. He was basically his his get it done guy, right his minion. So if he needed a yacht rented, Kaplan would handle it. Kaplan had he had authorization on the black MX card, that did he had? And if he got one of those, you pretty much get whatever you want, so he would go out. He would do everything from procuring large quantities of baby oil to yacht leases to finding villas when they travel. And then the testimony took a very disgusting turn when Caplan testified about Diddy's eating habits. Now, two things. The first one is did he thought European condiments sucked? So anytime he traveled outside of the US, captain was required to essentially transport a cooler full of condiments because americn catch up is better mustard all of that stuff. I mean, all right, Ross, yeah, you would agree that's a good point. Also, he likes apple sauce on his cheeseburgers.
Speaker 2: What yeah, see the headline. What's the headline?
Speaker 1: The headline is like jurorsy bombshell? Did he trial learn disgusting way he liked his burgers At.
Speaker 2: This point, I just assumed it was with baby oil in yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't have enough of the Uh hold on, now, you know you put twice as much baby oil as you did, Uh, come on, man, And then you gotta go all abby klobashar and throw the food at him and then like she did with this salad. Whatever the boss wants, whatever the boss wants, don't don't want to end up like Biggie. Apparently Ross is all over that theory. Now, yeah, so Combs apparently put apple sauce on everything. What is apple sauce good on? Can you name something? I can name something about to say? Pork chops? Yeah, cinnamon apple, Yeah, they got that. I can't remember the name of that restaurant that's over by crap Tree. Now it's the Texas Chain. They have a pork chop that is the best pork chop you'll ever have.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the old Brady Buddy Brady bunch of quote.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sauce yeah, so you so you gotta try it on your cheeseburger.
Speaker 5: Now I will not.
Speaker 2: You know, it's good on a cheeseburger. It's like a nice like fried egg.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, dude, fried egg, some good pickles, some good uh like the pickle we not the wedges, but the yeah, some some of that rilled onions and some mustard bab and I'm a happy camp bur Bacon yeah, oh bacon, yeah, absolutely, yeah. But you throw a fried egg on there, I'm all over there.
Speaker 2: And then some baby oil and some what is the what is is that apple sauce?
Speaker 1: Or bleeping? Is it so gross? It's something else? But just it doesn't sound good to anybody.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me. Like, the more time goes on that Dave Chappelle did he skit, it's just like, yeah, he nailed it completely. Remember when he sends him out for the Cambodian breast milk, Hey man, like a whole competition. He's like drinking it and stuff.
Speaker 1: Chappelle was up on this though. He does a whole bit about why he was never at any of his parties.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 1: Chapelle was in one of his stand up skins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go back and you watch that skit now and it takes something like it has a completely different meaning.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But one of his Netflix specials he does a bit about hey, Dave, why are you never at the didty parties? And he's like, eh, yes, you know, yes, you know it was too Yeah. I think the skit is do you think I'm so unpopular I wouldn't get invited or do you think something else was going on? But then the question is all these celebrities who did avoid it like, what did they know? And I guess from Chappelle he knows that he likes camboni and breast milk though, and app down you put apple sauce on the Cambodian breastmolker or not for some of that, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, full disclosure. I've never like spent any time actually behind the scenes in hip hop, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you went to a music producer's house that one time.
Speaker 2: That was was the same That was David Foster. He was high class weirdo so oh okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're all lunatics out in La Man. I tell you that. One of the weirdest thing, one of the weirdest things for me, especially being a kid from Wyoming, because I was able to get this gig doing the concert stage hand stuff. A lot of the promoter you know, you'd have to interact with the promoters. They're all driving porsches, right, They're all big Southern California music promoters, music producers, and they're all the weirdest people you've ever met. It's just it's a mindset out there, and it just I remember how off it felt to me just being a kid from Wyoming.
Speaker 2: I remember how weird it felt they took us from the like the pre like the bus, the tour bus that was taking us around town to David Foster's house, and they put us on these golf carts to go up to get to the house, to get to the house. Right from this, it took forever, and I felt like we were going to be hunted or something like it was going to be like a new show, like we we took twenty DJs from across the country. It's Dahn Foster's blood sport.
Speaker 1: Like it's like a Truman It's like a gritty Truman show. Yeah. I mean, i'd want no offense. I don't want to see you hunted, but i'd watch that show. You know, there's some people in radio that frankly would be fun to watch them hunted, not killed, just hunted like with the you know, like tasers. Right, Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure you've interacted with a few over the years. Yeah, you know, that guy could use a good tasin. So yeah, i'd watch that show. I'd watch the heck out of that show. Oh man, all right, so uh there you go, Apple sauce on Hamburgers. Yeah, has anybody ever tried that? Well? I want to talk to you. If you've tried that and want to defend it, don't just call in. But oh it's gross eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four is what is? What did he saying? True? Or we're all missing out on hamburgers on apple you know they have apple sauce and I'm sure they have something that appears to be a hamburger in prison, so we'll be able to do that. So he's got that going for him. And check this out. Uh So this I saw this as part of a list like a listicle they did of some new tech when they do they have the CSC which is the big consumer show, and then they have the other one that's going on right now and these they have these new contact lenses and I'm trying to figure out what they're for. All right, so nanoscientists and material scientists from the University of Science and Technology in China, Well, it probably bursts into flames where you put them in your eyes. So they are transparent contact lenses, so they don't mess with your eye color. However, they allow you to see both infrared and visible lights. So think of think of like you know, like the goggles are soldiers where snap to their helmet, where they can you know, see things in low light conditions and even through infrared and with some of the tech out there, these would be literally contact lenses and they even work when your eyes are closed. What ross do you have a need for contact lenses where you can see everything around you like the predator while your eyes are closed.
Speaker 2: Nothing comes to mind.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's asking for this?
Speaker 2: That could have been really cool in like my parting days in my early twenties or something. You pass out drunk or something, and wait, you have no idea what's going on when you wake up and my eyes open? I have no idea?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought of one used. Let's say you're really itching to shoot a robber, right, so what you want to do is you want to get some of these a pistole of your choice and some of your valuables, maybe scattered around on your porch, maybe wearing flashy jewelry, and pretend to be sleeping on the swingy chair. Meanwhile, you're not sleeping. You don't have to sleep with one eye open. I mean to pop these bad boys. Ind do they have the ability to record? Because that could actually be pretty like a like a pretty cool safety thing. Like you're if you're falling asleep alone and you're afraid someone's gonna, you know, sneak in and stab you to death or something like they can. Okay, like it like a like a door, but like a like a door cameraing whatever for your face. All right, So if you're so paranoid you think that there's a monster in your room, would you want to be proven correct?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm saying there's something horrible to happen to me. They'd have the evidence. They'd be like, how look, we took the things out of his eyeballs and there's here's the guy that stabbed him. Casey stabbed him twenty times in the chest. Guilty, said I think the video was manipulated. Actually, so I'm gonna go with the defense of that congress woman. Clearly manipulated video. All right, let's you have Ken Boone's down with the the the Diddy Burger. Hey, ken Boone from the Weather Channel. I was just reading one of the more disturbing things from the Diddy to testimony. This dude loves the apple sauce on his hamburgers.
Speaker 1: Oh right, Oh, what is going this is? They should get he should get five additional years for that. This man off the street, this maniac.
Speaker 2: All right, so you're a no.
Speaker 1: We'll write Ken Boon down for a no. All right. Uh, what do you got for weather, sir? Is it good that apple sauce, hamburger grilling weather? This weekend?
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a couple of really nice days today and tomorrow. We might have to dodge some showers and storms late Sunday and for Memorial Day though, to keep that in mind if you have any outdoor plans. But sunshine today, a little cooler than yesterday, a bit of a west breeze, heights mid seventies fifty tonight, sunshine tomorrow, the clowns begin to increase late in the day, upper seventies. Tomorrow afternoon Sunday is one will bring a chance for mainly late day showers and storms and high temperatures in the upper part of the seventies. Chance for showers on Memorial Day again, I think the best chance will be late with highs on Monday in the mid seventies.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, have a good three day weekend, sir, you too, All right, there you go, Ken Boon from the Weather Channel Ross, what do you think Jeff Bellinger apple sauce on burger or Nay, that might be a little too wild.
Speaker 2: He's probably never heard of a burger before. Well, that's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll test that theory when we chat with Jeff Bellinger and your calls coming up next.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, KC.
Speaker 8: So much for a quiet pre holiday Friday session on Wall Street. Things were pretty calm, but then a social media posts from the White House turned the future sharply lower. President Trump is threatening to lower the tariff boom on Apple and the European Union. Mister Trump says Apple iPhones made outside the US should be subject to twenty five percent levies, and he is recommending a fifty percent tariff on the EU starting June first. So the futures are sharply lower, as I said, the S and P futures down eighty points, Nasdaq futures down three hundred and seventy eight, and the futures down five hundred five. The London based social media platform only Fans is reportedly in talks with the Los Angeles investment firm interested in buying the site. Reuters reports, Forest Road Company and only Fans are discussing a deal that could be worth around eight billion dollars. Only Fans is known for hosting adult content, but it has been working to attract less explicit material. The last of the Joe Anne Fabric stores will be closed by the end of this month. The bankrupt retailer closed more than two hundred fifty locations last month and says the remaining four hundred forty stores will be shuttered a week from tomorrow. Movie theater operators have high hopes for Memorial Day weekend. The Paramount Global film Mission Impossible. The Final Reckoning opens today, and the Pentagon has confirmed parts of that tom Cruise action flick were filmed in the Adriatic Sea, actually aboard the USS George H. W. Bush, an aircraft carrier that was commissioned in two thousand and nine. And First Lady Milania Trump is releasing an audio book version of her memoir Milania has been in bookstores since October. The audio book version is narrated entirely by artificial intelligence, using Missus Trump's voice. The social media posting by the First Lady says it is the future of publishing.
Speaker 1: Casey all right, Jeff Hey, Jeff I got to ask you some it's kind of our quiz for the day. I don't know how close you're following the Ditty trial. I'm not disturbing stuff. However, yesterday it was testified that Ditty's hamburger of choice is with apple sauce on it. Have you ever eaten an apple sauce hamburger?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the weirdest thing you like on a burger?
Speaker 8: I don't think anything really unusual on a burger onions ketchup Petrice sometimes you know, I've never had it with a Friday. That doesn't it doesn't gross me out.
Speaker 1: Though you never had a burger with a Friday.
Speaker 2: You need to do that today.
Speaker 1: Change your life, man.
Speaker 2: I'll put that on the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, very good, and we'll be back Tuesday, as I'm sure you will.
Speaker 8: So yes, talk to you then, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 2: He's going to try the egg on the burger and he's gonna come back like Tuesday a different man. He's going to be so like, thank you, Yeah, Jeff Wildman Bellager, Yep, You've changed my life. Can't wait.
Speaker 1: How have you never had a Frida egg on a burger. Oh man, I'll tell you what I used to What I used to get is we have this restaurant called the dash In in Buffalo, Wyoming. If you ever, for whatever reason you're in Buffalo, Wyoming, go to the dash In. Plus, my buddy's parents own it. So but they make a Patty melt with a Friday egg on it. Oh I need that now. Crap, I'm gonna have to fly to Buffalo this weekend. Or I could probably get another restaurant to recreate it. I used to eat that thing once a week. Man, I'd be in there with that. It's so greasy. So good egg all you like the egg runny or a hard hard no runny?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 1: Okay, good good man, good man.
Speaker 5: How do we you know what we need for.
Speaker 1: Anybody listening to the restaurant business. We need a burger up, h We need a burger sponsorship for the studio. Okay, So let's go ahead and make that happen, and then you can just keep ross and I awash and protein