Speaker 1: Some things are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What a.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the occult rejects. This episode, we got a packed house today. We got we got eight of us here, magical number.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: First off, we'll start off with Lisa, your cult rejected mad scientists. What is going on? Lisa? How are you? Thank you for joining us?
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you for inviting me. And I'm very excited to hear all the discussions. AGA I'm doing already and so anyway, I wanted to plug at the beginning the Cult Research Institute dot org check us out.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Thank you very much, appreciate you joining us. And frader Jin the Ninja. What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 6: Hello Cardinal, good evening. Okay, So I'm jan Ninja. You can find me on ex, Twitter, at ucom. We're born to the UK one g be born. The show account is at Threshold Saints on both ig and Twitter. My show is Serial Experiments in Speculative Ontology. We just launched a news series on the Gray Lodge entitled Welcome to Hapaboia So Speculative American Narcissism, So interested.
Speaker 4: To awesome, awesome, Thank you very much, sir, and Riccardo. What is going on? Ricardo? Please let everybody know what your deal is where they can find all your amazing research.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you, thank you. So my name is Ricardo Varu and you can find me at Ricardo Calvary one at x or History, miss and Legends on YouTube. But you I would recommend not myself, but for instance, Institute for Natal Philosophy that I'm part on. You can go to Institute for Naturphilosophy dot org and find out magazine Pharaohs that it's free to download or to watch directly and if anyone wants to participate, they have the context there to reach us.
Speaker 4: Thank you awesome, Thank you very much for Kardo and Heidi Love.
Speaker 8: What is o?
Speaker 4: Heidi?
Speaker 2: Please let everybody know, thank you, Thank you, Cardinal.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to be here because you know, the Pope was like elected today and the cardinals here with us and freighters and we have all these people now. I'm Heidi Love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. You can find me mostly on Spotify. If you do YouTube, it's just one show a week because they hate me, so check it out there.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Id you. Always appreciate you coming on the show. And Ethan Indigo, my man, how's it going?
Speaker 9: Peace, got to be here, honored to hear you guys speak joy, love your ideas. I have a couple of articles on the Cult Research Institute and I am easy to find on social media, So honor to be here.
Speaker 8: You guys.
Speaker 4: Definitely go check out his stuff. I got his links in the bottom as well, and less but not least so well, no, not last, but at least Headless made it. JJ Vance real quick, let everybody know what your deal is as well, so everybody can find your amazing work in your podcast.
Speaker 8: Nicks.
Speaker 10: Always, I appreciate the invite, sir, fellow occult rejects folks. I always be looking forward to the conversation. We just got one more here with Headless, Uh Joey. Great to meet you, U. JJ Vance, host of Operation gc D. More notably not the vice president. It's important to note that Grock a I even thinks I'm the vice president, like that's the JD Vance host the Operation GCD podcast. I'm you know, I have to tell Grock that's mistaken. But I also have an alibi for the death of the Pope because.
Speaker 4: He's off for that. So well, yeah, this conversation what's that be and you are podcasting would have happened right exactly.
Speaker 10: I've got an alibi now looking for the combo. Definitely agreed to meet.
Speaker 4: You there, Joey, thank you awesome. And now finally, last but not least, Headless Giant. Please let everybody know what you do?
Speaker 3: Is you doing? Yeah, I'm the Headless Giant. You can find my show on YouTube. I'm also on x Just look at the Headless Giant and if you have it to occult slash, scary, slash creepy stories you want to tell me, just send it to the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we will get those up there for you.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Definitely go hit them up with some emails. And now finally to the guest, Joey Pas back on again from the Library of Untold. Please, man, let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 11: Well, I host Library of the Untold and write it and whatever else.
Speaker 8: But something that's new that was not last time.
Speaker 11: And actually this is the first time I've said this, So a little announcement for your show. Here fucking finally we have library off theuntold dot com where just everything is now in one place. So I've been needing that for some time because in the comments people always like, hey, man, where can I find your old videos all in one place?
Speaker 8: Or your music?
Speaker 11: It's all now, it's right there. But the bookstore doesn't work yet. Don't buy a book, it won't work. So we're getting there. Other stuff is available, honesty.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but good for you, man, that is great. That is great. Listen, we had a great time the last time you were on. Man. I am so stoked that you decided to come on the show too, to even cover a topic that I don't think you've really covered on your show. So no, to me, this is you know, it was an honor. I was like, damn, he's asking me to come on. My should go something. That's what's up? Thank you? So please, Joey, let us know what's been going on through your head for a while.
Speaker 11: So for like years now, obviously, I've been just curious about the Pyramids, just like anybody else. But along with ancient sites and everything else. And uh, I was aware of the power plant theory and I wasn't quite fascinated by it because it seemed like one of those fringe subjects that you would, you know, get to eventually, but whenever they kind of did that maybe bonk, maybe not study with Cofre the sar thing or whatever. That piqued my interests a little bit and it.
Speaker 8: Kind of went nowhere.
Speaker 11: But while it was piquing my interests, I started getting into Chris Dunn and many other just the no nonsense engineers who are miles from anything esoteric, who look at the Pyramids and cross sections of it and they're like, that's a machine. And knowing that I'm not qualified as a machinist to argue with any of these guys, I started reading. And usually I used these books for reference, dude, but these two books in particular caught me and I just was cover to cover with them. In like two weeks, I couldn't put them down. And that became what's going to be I guess about the next three episodes on the show starting tomorrow.
Speaker 8: So the way that these.
Speaker 11: Three episodes will, the way they start is the first one's just going to be no nonsense, just cold hard facts about the Pyramids before anything speculative comes out. I want to lay down a foundation of what is absolutely determinable. And what that part is I think is obvious that they weren't tombs.
Speaker 8: First of all, I think that's out the window.
Speaker 11: And now that that's out the window, it's still taboo to speculate anything else, which is really weird because we have a gap to fill, and with that gap, this power plant hypothesis just knocks it out of the park. All of the parts fit, and what's strangest about it is there's no parts of the pyramid that seem like they don't add here to a power plant type of hypothesis. That's not to say that they used a power plant the.
Speaker 8: Way that we do today.
Speaker 11: That might have been the case, but their usage of electromagnetic energy might be so alien to us that we don't know what they use it for.
Speaker 8: All we know is that.
Speaker 11: The pyramid, these three pyramids in a row themselves, are set up to be able to harness electro magnetic power, and what they did with it we don't know, but it's absolutely fascinating. So after reading these books, I wanted to make a video that was just a straight rundown of what the pyramid did from A to Z in order of energy from the Earth to exupporting energy just like a power plant does today, but without.
Speaker 8: Any of the fluff.
Speaker 11: Because these these books, they I love these guys. They tell their story and they enter around you know, it'll always be like, you know, I was on site here and there and the sunset whatever, and I got this feeling or whatever, and that's great. I love those, but I don't want it on the show. So I just wanted to make a show that it was just straight a to Z what the pyramid did and how, and.
Speaker 8: That's what I'd like to present.
Speaker 7: To you today.
Speaker 8: So do you happen to have a cross section of the pyramid?
Speaker 4: I have to go through the pictures here real quick.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all of these pictures a month ago would not have haunted me. But now it's like it's a whole it's a whole crazy thing. There's a good there's a good one right there, all right. So everyone kind of knows that the pyramid is a is a map of the earth, so to speak. The dimensions of the pyramid, when multiplied by four and thirty two, is the dimensions of the Earth itself. So people used to think that this was to be a message to future generations that they knew the circumference of the Earth. Christn had a different idea in his profession as an aerospace engineer.
Speaker 8: He uses what are called coupled oscillators.
Speaker 11: Something that is the same dimensions of something else but are a different octave will vibrate when the other thing vibrates.
Speaker 8: For example, a two tuning forks. You know how one will ring and then the other one will ring without touching.
Speaker 11: It, right, that's a loose form of a coupled oscillator that works with octaves as well. Like on a piano, if you hit one key, the other octaves would start vibrating as well if there weren't dampeners and the piano, however, the other strings won't. So the pyramid itself, the whole shape, is a coupled oscillator with the Earth. According to Chris Dunn, down in the very bottom shaft down here would have been some kind of device that inspired Nicola Tesla to create what he called it earthquake machine.
Speaker 8: It would basically start the engine.
Speaker 11: It would vibrate or pulse in such a way that would get the pyramid rumbling with the earth. So it's important to in sanctify that the Earth is always vibrating.
Speaker 8: That's a perpetual As long as the moon.
Speaker 11: Is doing its thing, the Earth is going to be fully perpetual energy.
Speaker 8: So this whole chamber right here on the right.
Speaker 11: This entire like uh, that large guy right there is the Grand Gallery and that was filled. Now there's a if we have a picture of the Grand Gallery gallery, it's black and white. It's one of those little diagram picture looking things, and uh might might have been backwards. Yeah, no, that's the King's chamber, but we're getting there. That's where that's like, that's where the big ship happens right there, right there.
Speaker 8: So that's that's the Grand Gallery right there.
Speaker 11: That there's uh, several of these slots, these notches now going down the gallery that held some kind of components that were a mystery even to well, I.
Speaker 8: Say, even its egyptologist. They didn't know.
Speaker 11: But uh, it was predicted by these engineers, including including Chris Dunn, that that would have been filled with Helmholds resonators that are obviously gone now, either stolen by grave robbers or you know, tucked behind closed doors by egyptologists themselves. But a Helmholtz resonator is similar to how you blow wind into a bottle, and it makes a pitch same thing as a wineglass if you were to lick your finger and go around the outside, which I think headless will be able to do here any moment. Now I'm almost positive of it, but maybe.
Speaker 3: It's only Terry RC. I can't I.
Speaker 7: Can't use the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, so the Grand Gallery functions as an acoustic amplifier, basically where any pitch going in is going to be amplified going into the King's chamber.
Speaker 8: So we didn't really know.
Speaker 11: What the Helmholtz resonators look like until we realized they were under our noses the entire times. There's things like the shists, disc and these units of pottery that are absolutely built perfectly and laser scanned that would have worked as mechanisms inside of these individual slats and shafts, slats and shafts that, by the way, would not function for a tomb in any way, shape or form any more than any of.
Speaker 8: The rest of this would. The bottom here is the.
Speaker 11: Reason this is connected to the Grand Galleries, because this is the Queen's chamber down here, and the queen's chamber was filled with liquid hydrogen.
Speaker 8: And that's not speculation.
Speaker 11: That is taking salt, scraping it off the wall and testing it in a lab and.
Speaker 8: Saying that is absolutely hydrogen.
Speaker 11: It was filled with hydrogen fuel, just like we used today in batteries, backup generators.
Speaker 8: I mean, you name it.
Speaker 11: So another thing that, by the way, does not function in any way.
Speaker 8: Shape or form for a tomb.
Speaker 11: If you ask an Egyptologist why the chamber is filled with hydrogen, they'll say it's because that's.
Speaker 8: Where people urinated over the years when they visit that.
Speaker 11: Some of these things that I'll say, they don't make any sense and they're almost an insult to the listener. How crazy it is that some of these explanations from the Egyptologists.
Speaker 8: In fact, if we could.
Speaker 11: Get a picture of the Queen's chamber and sorrow, we have to kind of go into random mode to get to it. But inside the Queen's chamber there's there's two shafts. There's well, actually you can see it on this picture right here, and one was a kind of acid solution and the other one was I'm gonna forget the chemical name, but there was two chemicals that came into the queen's chamber, which is very interesting because I love saying that the Queen's chamber took on two shafts, because that you could really have a good B movie with that little fact. But there is double penetration into the Queen's chamber, and this, this salt in the Queen's chamber wouldn't make any sense unless it was a kitchen.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll move on. I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: So this, this fucking this hydrogen fuel would ignite the energy of this sound frequency going through the Grand Gallery and it would go into the King's chamber. Could we if we could pull up the King's chamber, which is the one that you were just at a moment ago.
Speaker 8: Right there.
Speaker 11: So right off the bat we see that this is this is weird, This is a strange thing.
Speaker 8: It's a device.
Speaker 11: Like they try to talk about this as a they say it's a relieving chamber for the weight of the rest of the pyramid, to relieve the weight. However, it doesn't perform that function and it never has and we know specific and so Egyptologists would say that, well, maybe it doesn't, but it was meant to. That went out the window really quick whenever we realized and this is also not speculation. The entire King's chamber is isolated and floating inside of the pyramid. It's on top of corrugated like a Carton type stone, so that it's not there's no dampener involved, so the entire chamber is able to vibrate on its own accord, much less these individual stones, which goes exactly with what our friend was saying here, with what Ricardo was saying here about people going into the fucking King's chamber.
Speaker 8: Would make a quick exit because it freaked them out. There's a weird ambient energy in there that supposedly not supposedly, but was measured at six herts. And the supposedly part is.
Speaker 11: Simply, why does six hearts make people have this dizzy spell bound effect?
Speaker 8: You know? But each one of.
Speaker 11: These stones you can see five here, but if we go to the next slide, you'll notice that they're stacked in the back as well, and each stone.
Speaker 8: Was able to ring like a bell. Let's see here a little bit more. I didn't number them. I shouldn't number.
Speaker 4: One, but.
Speaker 8: Right there, so there's like forty six of.
Speaker 11: These things and none of them are touching each other either. That's very important because that's very odd for a structure there's like a like a guitar has a nut and a bridge that bind the stones together, but there's nothing in the middle.
Speaker 8: For them to dampen on each other. They just they can vibrate freely.
Speaker 11: And that was what's that's what causes the F sharp specific F sharp chord that comes from the King's Chamber, which is very strange because Native Americans and Hindu people both tune their flutes to F sharp, claiming that it's the resonance of the earth, giving even more credence to the speculation that the pyramid vibrated to the same to a higher octave of the earth itself.
Speaker 8: So, so what.
Speaker 3: You're saying is that the stones stocked up there are lithophones. They're actually like instruments that can be played right, so they.
Speaker 11: Have acoustical properties if you were if you tap on one. So on my episode tomorrow, I play samples from people tapping and knocking on this on these stones and they do. They sound super eerie too. It's it's a very magical type.
Speaker 8: Sound to it. So Chris Dunn wanted to confirm that it was an F sharp chords.
Speaker 11: He brought his like tuning equipment and stuff in there so that he could.
Speaker 8: Actually record the information.
Speaker 11: Because everything up until that point, they knew that it did acoustical things, they knew it was f sharp, all this stuff, but no one had ever recorded it and had it like on record where it can be proven, shown and then.
Speaker 8: Open to the public. And that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 11: And God bless him for doing the leg work, because that's the only reason that I'm able to hear be talking about.
Speaker 8: It, you know.
Speaker 11: But there is the weirdest thing here is what goes into the King's chamber, and so between the grand gallery you can see it here in the middle, but this isn't quite clear.
Speaker 8: There's if we go either.
Speaker 11: To the last slide, I think, or one of these corresponding Oh, by the way, this top is white limestone, by the way, just like the out take you stop right here.
Speaker 8: Though, the outside of the higher pyramid was in.
Speaker 11: Smooth, glossy, shiny white limestone, which is hard to imagine now, but if you look at my scalp you can see that's what that would have looked like, Caucasian limestone. And so the top of that King's chamber right there was also limestone. What's strange about This is that they didn't use the limestone.
Speaker 8: That was native to Egypt.
Speaker 11: They traveled five hundred miles to get this specific limestone that is free of magnesium therefore not conductive.
Speaker 8: Now it can be open.
Speaker 11: To speculation whether or not they got it because it was non conductive. But this limestone looks and wastes the same as the typical limestone found in Egypt, and it could be polished to a mirror smooth finish which would have reflected sunlight right off of that puppy, which would have been important for.
Speaker 8: Any kind of engineering perspective.
Speaker 11: Whether or not the gold the tip was gold is speculative, but that's what a lot of people have said over the years, and that also lines up with Kristn's theory along with Nicola Tesla, who based his Wardencliffe tower on the Peermi on the Great Pyramid design. That's where he got h He had the idea on his own in a flash, like a vision.
Speaker 8: Like he did all the time.
Speaker 7: But he actually, if I may, yeah, the material that was supper, if there has it was there was a tip material. In translation from Egyptian translates to Korea's name. There is Electroun and all we know is that it is a mixture between gold, silver and something else. Wow, there are still samples of the material.
Speaker 8: Nevertheless, it must have been something conductive.
Speaker 7: Though well, electrom is a quite a telling name.
Speaker 11: So yeah, I'm fascinated by the usage of the word l and ancient cultures because I don't think there's a coincidence there.
Speaker 7: You know, coincidence explaining, right.
Speaker 11: And so if we get that King's chamber one more time, I want to show you these baffles right here. Yes, so where you see that number nine right there, that is the top and end of the Grand gallery, and that acoustical signal would have went through this horizontal shaft here and into the King's chamber to vibrate these stones above it. But where it says number two right there is where we get really really weird. So those three stones are hooked up by ropes and they're hooked up to Polley's which, by the way, they said that the Egyptians didn't have the wheel. However, this is a police system that still exists to this day. There's three stones that are hooked up to Polly's and it could have and raised and lowered none of them going all the way up, but none of them going all the way down, which is really weird because again, the the the the explanation by Egyptologists was once the king was entered into the into this king's chamber, that's.
Speaker 8: How they would shut the door.
Speaker 11: However, it doesn't do that function, and there's three of them.
Speaker 3: So if I could, that would actually change the helmhole residents based off the changing shape of the of that chamber.
Speaker 7: Right, That's that's the purpose of the portocolis yes, Right, So.
Speaker 11: They would tune that's that that cored frequency coming from the grand gallery and get it down to a sharpened single pitch before going into the king's chamber, hitting this box right here that they called a sarcophagus, and then would echo straight up into these stones to vibrate the corresponding stones that we just got done talking about, mean while not disturbing any of the rest of the pyramid with its vibrations being that it was isolated, just like an engine and a car. So that's the basics of the pyramid from A to Z, skipping quite a few different details like that the inside stone is quartz granted rather than regular grantite, and a million other little bitty things that I'm for to take about an hour and a half to cover, as you'll see tomorrow hopefully, but we can open it up to like discussion at this point because that's that's pretty much what the pyramid did, or that's the capabilities that the pyramid has.
Speaker 8: What they use this energy for, though, is for anybody's guests.
Speaker 7: You know, well, I would like to ask you, for instance, to me the salt that you'd say you find inside is also found up to the third exterior layer of stones, and if you can connect that to the four thousand BC event the Burkele Crater, you'll find out that Egypt was actually flooded by the impact in the Indian Ocean around four thousand BC, and that the wave kept Egypt submerge for quite a time, enough to create even fossils new fossils in the liestone. How you call the exterior of the pyramid the casing stones. So up to the third level you find where the water was, so even the spinch was underwater. Probably it was that wave that knocked the head of the sphinch down or damage it. That's why they had to be shaped it again and so on.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I wonder if that surge of water was due to the Younger Dryest.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, that's completely different times. Now, the Younger Dryest is eleven six thousand years ago and the Burkele Crater is from thirty two hundred to four thousand BC, so it's a completely different taste. So the Burkele created impact is what caused the Great Flood, the Biblical flood, the story of no of Atarasis, of all of those people that escape on a boat. So it's all this is not very divisible because sorry, not very debatable, because it's been shown that it justifies exactly all we see in myths, in legend and even in a Bible. So you find marks of these waves three hundred kilometers inside Australia, and Australia is much further away than Egypt from the zone of impact, so all of that area was completely destroyed. So and if you will add that to the multiple impacts, because now we know that it wasn't just one impact the Burkele Crater, it was followed by multiple impacts. You have two under Pacific, one in the Atlantic, so you have another searching wave coming from the Atlantic into the Mediterranean, and that cause havoc in all of that area. That's why you find many civilizations ending at it at that time, and change in cultures and so on. So my question is regarding that the salt could very well be from this flooding, So the seawater evaporated, you get the salt and cross it in the walls.
Speaker 11: That is addressed in the book. He talks about there not being the.
Speaker 8: Same salt in the well shaft of the pyramid, which is kind of interesting because the well shaft where that little vibration machine speculatively would have taken place is the lowest point in the pyramid and none of it is particularly water proof. There is a residue from salt.
Speaker 11: Water throughout the pyramid that I didn't realize was from that particular event. I just thought that there was flooding that took place, and that's awesome to know. However, this particular salt that is you kind of say, specific to the.
Speaker 8: Queen's chamber is inches thick of.
Speaker 11: This salt, and the salt whenever it's tested, doesn't line up with sea salt.
Speaker 8: It's it's specifically.
Speaker 11: A combination of these two chemicals that create the hydrogen. And he talks about there being this residue in the in the shafts that come into the Queen's chamber, as each shaft can be tested for each each individual chemical, one of which that had the acid solution corroded the stone away almost the hell. That's that was one of the debunks was people were saying, if if this hydrochloric acid came in this shaft, it would erode the stone, and they were absolutely right.
Speaker 8: The stone is heavily eroded on the.
Speaker 11: Walls and the floor of that shaft, but not the ceiling, whereas the other shaft has a different chemical that came into it.
Speaker 7: But if, for instance, in the anciente text you have one paper called the Singing Pyramids, and it speaks of a traveler that is going towards Giza, and way before you can see the pyramids, it starts hearing this tump tump, tump, tump, tump, And this is one of the things that inspired Christopher dun for instance. And so this stump is produced by how much air you allow to enter through the Portcali is there is a system that you are defining that creates a suction that creates a constant pumping of the water in the bowels of the pyramid that creates this frequency, this pump pump, that is a modulated frequency. So how much you modulate the frequency, it turns out you need to calculate how much water you let in and how much air you allowed to go in too. So it's like an engine exactly as you were describing. So you have the butterfly to put air, the air puts the fuel, so it's it's the same thing. So if you have this constant pumping of water inside the Queen's chamber and the grotto and all of that, and you have even that small channel they called the well that was kind of escape security valve or whatever you want to call it. So if you have this constant pumping, it's the water is constantly being bounced into the ceiling of the structure and going down and completely it will erode right right, there's no It's like thousands of years of erosion are done in a period of views of one hundred or two hundred or five hundred years, so it's exponentiated. But my question to you is this, how do you see because I don't know if you are aware of the of this fellow called the abyss that Nick already had him in the show, and it has a very we have discussed this theory and I think he even developed further than Christopher Dunn in his studies and and he tries to explain the hydrogen, and to me, the hydrogen is just a byproduct of what is going on inside the chamber and not a fuel that it's dumped into the chamber. Because like electricity, the Egyptians had no use whatsoever for that amount of electricity. So the production has that byproduct, but it's not something that they're using so that their their civilization of the base. It's not based on electricity. They could use those small bases to do plating or to have that energy for some purpose that we don't know. But it's it's lile low voltage, and it's it can be done with some ease. It's not a very complicated thing. It's the funny thing is that they knew how to do it. That's that's the curious thing, not that they used it. So my question is do you see that as they are putting eye gen inside or do you see it as a byproduct? Do you see what's the functionality that you see for it? That's that's my question shot.
Speaker 8: I guess in two parts.
Speaker 11: I would say that I see it as functionality because of the rest of the pyramid, because of the association with the other components. It lines up with the with everything else that the pyramid does as kind of a amalgamation of different things.
Speaker 8: It might be a byproduct.
Speaker 11: It's important at this point to make clear that I've never been there and I've never conducted the studies. All the leg work was done by other people, you know, I'm just here to kind of translate all of the stuff.
Speaker 8: But that is personally how I seen it. Now. That's because I read Chris Dumb's work.
Speaker 11: Though had I read it read this gentleman's work, it might augment my my.
Speaker 8: Hypothesis quite a bit.
Speaker 11: But the other way I might answer the question is the non use of electricity in Egypt, I'm not so sure about because of the saw, the wheel blade, the wheel sawing that's found in Egypt, where they had what seemed like gigantic saws cutting through limestone, and drills power drills that were being used that were I mean gigantic hollow two drilling that were used in Egypt that they can microscopically look at these ruts in the stone and see that a high rpm drill was going through this stone at one point. And there's these discarded stones in Egypt that have the cut mark in the stone going off kilter for several feet in a row, sometimes up to six feet in a row before they stopped realized that this or might have really that this is their own direction, and then discarded that stone stone back to the quarry for us to find later and be like, what.
Speaker 8: Made that cut like that?
Speaker 11: Because the Egyptologists, who are not engineers, say that they did it with string.
Speaker 8: They would rub the.
Speaker 11: String back and forth, or have copper chisels, and it's very strange to see those hYP a copper chisel going and creating a tube through granite stone.
Speaker 8: It's never made any sense.
Speaker 11: And then it gets even more senseless whenever we see that to cut quartz granite, they today they use hydrosonic technology, so it's like almost like a needle sized cutting wheel that's a gem with not a diamond, and they speed up this diamond tip cutter which is small, to the speed of this sound frequency that comes through it, and then they can cut through small gems like quartz However, when they cut through limestone, that's the only way to get the limestone completely flat, because if you take a saw and you cut through a limestone block, no matter how smooth you get it, even if you polish it down, microscopically, those little quartz particles are bulbous compared to the rest of the particles.
Speaker 8: Because they're harder.
Speaker 11: So the saw hits the other particles first and are more effective on them than the actual quartz, leaving these little microscopic nubs right what they found and Chris Dunn sent the sample into a laboratory to say, hey, you know what does this because it's perfectly flat.
Speaker 8: The quartz is as flat as the rest of the granite stone is.
Speaker 11: And they said that, well, they introduced to him their hydro cutting technology, and then their reply was, now we're curious who's got tech who can do that kind of cutting in the world. We want to know who's got this new technology. And when he told him it was from ancient Egypt, they just about passed out. In fact, the email responding to them acid was a prank, a wild story.
Speaker 3: I had something to add on the hydrogen angle. So hydrogen is a common off gas from electrolysis of water, and you've got the salt to act as the conductor or the electrolyte, and then you've got the electricity that we're talking about here, and the two of them together might create this sort of hydrogen and oxygen. Browns gas that you get from the water, and Brown's gas has an interesting property. It's used to cut through different metals, but it's not hot enough to do that. So there are certain properties of just electronically separated water as it's burning that don't make any physical sense, and so there is kind of an alchemical angle to just electronically separated water. They could have been using that in this process.
Speaker 11: Right, And that is interesting about the water too, because with your saying and what Ricardo was saying is Egypt was synonymous with water once upon a time. The pyramid is built on an actual aquifer, which I think a lot of ancient sites are, and the Nile came up to the pyramids. We don't I mean, I don't know how long ago that was. And it should note by the way that I'm almost under the hypothesis that the pyramids are older than people are saying, and I know that's redundant to say, but I'm thinking that they were in operation before the younger dryas and were put into disuse due to the younger dryas. And a lot of that does have to do with water as well.
Speaker 1: But if they're using the Browns gas, if it's creating Brown's gas and vibration, it makes sense that this would be like possibly for healing. Yes, like I've heard that.
Speaker 11: That's the big speculation is if they weren't, if they weren't creating literal electricity for a civilization like we would would today, then what was it for?
Speaker 7: Like have you heard of the Assaris shift?
Speaker 8: Oh? Yeah, no I have not.
Speaker 7: It's not the Ossyrion, no, no, So the Assaris shift is in the causeway. It's a it's a three one third when you go from the sphinx to the pyramid on the left side, if you're going up to the pyramid, there is an entry. There's lots of entries, but this one was studied and this is called the Ossari's shift. So Yossari's shift. If if you look at you can look at my paper about it, you sis shift have three levels, probably more, but they found three levels and those three levels have three vertical shafts from the second level to the top without coming out of the ground, so they are inside the market information that whereas ZA is placed, and so this work as tunnels of resonance. Let's call it that way. So of all of the archacoustic sites that I study, this is the only one that is autonomous. It doesn't need any introduction of sound. It works on its own. It is still working, and we know that it's still working because the water in the lowest level is structured water or easy water, and it doesn't take impurities. So it is full of garbage rotten wood, but it can't contaminate the water. It just doesn't happen because it formed exagons. The water formed molecules that are exagons, and there's no space in the connection of the molecules to be any impurities into it.
Speaker 8: So we need to do yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So what happens is if you apply bandages with ungwents to treat wounds with easy water or structured water, it makes the ungwent permeate the skin because the easy water enters the skin like nothing else, so the treatment is much faster. But if you add these granite boxes that are in specific sized chambers cut into the limestone. Each of them will produce a different resonance of the main frequency of the Osiris shift, so you can produce different treatments if you put this water inside the stone boxes and put a person inside it, exactly as we are seeing now in high advanced medicine testing. They are putting people inside of these containers as we see in dragon Ball or Star Wars or whatever. They're putting these liquid So if you go to the bottom level, you'll find a specific granite box that is not above the ground. It is completely inside the water. Only the lid is the top of the water. Besides, they have four highly quartz pillars that they broken, probably on purpose, these four pillars that surround the coffin itself. And so that's why it's called the Osiris shift, because, as legend would imply, that's where they're resuscitated and cured Osiris. That's the revival chamber down there, because it's the most powerful effect because the box itself is within the water.
Speaker 11: So I've never thought of that story as being literal, but with that the healing and stuff being that might there might be more literal to that story than allegory.
Speaker 7: Thinking about sure, sure compared to testing and using the mechanisms described by the ancient Egypts associating with this Osiris shift, the healing of a broken leg, for instance, would be forty five to sixty percent faster for.
Speaker 11: Instance, So an ancient hospital where they didn't poison exactly, an ancient hospital without a Dorito's vending machine.
Speaker 7: Amazing wells time. But yes, that's the idea.
Speaker 8: Look into that. I didn't know about the Osiris temple at all.
Speaker 9: It makes me think of a whole new understanding or comprehension of hermetically sealed and cults right going under there and getting getting healed. You know. Another an esoteric idea that I more think now is hearing your presentation and contemplating those book ideas might have some even mechanical instruction to it. The King's chamber is in a corresponding design with the jed pillar, and the jed pillar being the symbol for Osirius's spine and stability, and and it's often depicted with the anc.
Speaker 3: And a.
Speaker 9: The waws of staff, and all of those seem very you know, occulted mechanical constructs in a way too, But just I mean it's not an exact to Jed, but it's so similar the King's chamber, the level of it, that it's worth just contemplation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, both the.
Speaker 11: Jet pillar and the anc to me, uh, supersede anything that would be just a symbol.
Speaker 8: They talk about the ank.
Speaker 11: It's a symbol for life, and then they say the jet pillar, Oh, it's a symbol for transformation. And I'm over here like where, who's got that answer?
Speaker 9: And why?
Speaker 11: Because if I compare those answers to the other answers Egyptologists give, it's so bizarre that I have to almost throw them out the windows.
Speaker 8: A symbol for life?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 11: You know? Meanwhile, the ancient Egyptians described these things as devices that you can hold up to your nose and they did something, you know. So if they look they look like technology. Especially the jet pillar looks like technology, you know, just to face value alone, there is one I wanted to talk about the shafts that I wanted to talk about, the Gatten Brink's door.
Speaker 8: Have you guys heard of the Gaten Brinks door at all?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 8: All right, so I might go back to the slides one more time if that's okay for this part. But this part is a lot of fun.
Speaker 11: And this is where there's a little bit of drama going on between science and Egyptologists, because basically there's when you go off this shaft, it dead ends and it doesn't go out, which the Egyptologists always say that at the shafts were magical means for the pharaoh's soul to leave. And then they would say, and this is this is on the documentary where they say, well, if they if they could, if the soul left through the shafts, why is there a why is it closed off? The Egyptology dead ass says oh, because he's a magical pharaoh. His spirit is so magical he can get past the door. And then they say, then, well why is there a door? And dude, they they came up with a different answer, and each answer they gave was on the fly, and each answer they gave were different than the other Egyptologists.
Speaker 8: It was so bizarre to watch.
Speaker 11: But I had to find these clips in different places and put them all into one and put them back to back just to make it so as comical as it did. Nevertheless, knowing that the cheft dead ended into this Gattenbrink store with the two copper handles. Chris Dunn made a prediction in his book about what that room would contain. A gyptologist said, if you go in that room, you're going to find a mommy, some kind of like tapestry, ancient papyrus. You're going to find treasures of cufu, all this stuff. They said, that's what you're going to find back there. And Chris Dunn, under the power plant hypothesis in nineteen ninety eight, said, I bet you that room is about nine inches by nine inches, maybe a foot by a foot. And he said those copper handles that the pharaoh would grab onto so his spirit could go out were probably electrodes that hook up to copper into that room in the back. That signaled like a fuel level center in a in a fuel tank, that it would get low, that the hydrogen would get low. And this kind of takes us back to the hydrogen too, And that was his prediction. He drew the whole thing up in the book in uh in nineteen ninety eight, and then in two thousand and two a new rover came to town and they said they got permission, and they said, can we drill through Gattenbrink's door and see what's in there, and after years of getting hard up on it, they finally got permission to do so under under a controlled setting. But when they did it, they went live on Fox.
Speaker 8: To look in that door for the first time, and it is it is an absolute spectacle to watch doctor Zahi Halas damn near lose his fucking mind live on TV when they had to shut down the cameras real quick. And no he wasn't. But it was one of those, right, That's what it was like. And no one expected this. Everyone thought it was a flop. They're like, oh, this is a flop discovery.
Speaker 11: Meanwhile, hawasses in the back, he's sweating, he's red in the face, which it is.
Speaker 8: It's hot and Egypt whatever.
Speaker 11: But he starts, he pounds the table and he's like, he's not making an angry face, he's forcing this weird smile.
Speaker 8: And he's like, all right, well, you know that's all we have today, and he's like interrupting the presenter and shit.
Speaker 11: So basically what happened was, so if can we pulled up a picture of Gatten.
Speaker 8: Bringstore real quick? So keep on going. I'll tell you when, I'll tell you when.
Speaker 6: I have a quick note, sorry, sorry, Joy, No, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 11: Oh so let me stop right here real quick. The top here is a piece of cedar. It's a piece of wood, right He's autologists through it in the museum because they had no idea it would completely undermine their entire theory.
Speaker 8: Now I don't even I don't even call it a theory.
Speaker 11: Basically the guesswork that Egyptologists did early in the nineteenth century before we had machines.
Speaker 8: By the way, this is important to remember.
Speaker 11: Egyptology became a career before machines were invented. We have nothing to compare it to in our in our hive mind yet, so not only would this have been unspeakable, it would have been unthinkable, weirder than we can imagine. But nevertheless, this piece of theater was hooked up to this copper hook right here, and it was in it was in the queen, the Queen's chamber where with the hydrogen.
Speaker 8: So if we go back to that one slide where a gat and bring store was that which is actually a clip that I took.
Speaker 11: This is a freeze frame from the live footage that I showed tomorrow, which you don't have to wait for my episode tomorrow. This is it's called Opening of the Secret Shaft Live on Fox. You can watch it. It's two hours long, but just skip to the end. So these circles here, these red circles, are copper recessed copper prongs. Basically, the Egyptologists would say that those copper prongs would put there so that the block could not be lifted up.
Speaker 8: Out of place by grave robbers.
Speaker 11: After finding out that they would not serve that purpose because that entire part of the pyramid is completely closed off, they switched their theory to, well, that's where they hooked the ropes up so that they could enter this stone into the shaft. Then they found out that these copper prongs are actually recessed in the back, so they're flush with the stone. After that was thrown out, they switched it to the newest one, which is that's where the pharaohs magical spirit grabbed on so that his soul could exit the shaft. Each explanation getting weirder and weirder as it goes. But nevertheless, that copper hook we just looked at is the same dements as those copper prongs right there. They would have hooked up to that according to the power plant theory, and when the cedar would float on the hydrogen fluid, it would go down with the fluid. The copper prongs would disconnect from these from these anti noodes.
Speaker 8: I'm messing that word up.
Speaker 11: What did Chris call them? I forgot that. You get the idea, though, there's a there's a charge between the two of them. And just like a fuel level level center in our gas tank, it would let the guys know outside the pyramids that re up on that good good whenever it got low, so whenever that that hole is drilled into that door right there, that's that's the hole right there that they.
Speaker 8: Drilled in for Fox News to do their live presentation.
Speaker 11: The camera and this is spoiler by the way, the camera goes into that hole and immediately finds a debt into a room that is nine inches by nine inches the dimensions that Chris Dunn came up with as to fit the rest of the power plant.
Speaker 7: So but now you're saying that this was also flooded.
Speaker 8: Uh, this was this part was not flooded as far as I know.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're saying that the seedar was floating right.
Speaker 11: So on the back of gatten Brink's door, there would have been a room in there that would have been the floater.
Speaker 8: So to speak.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 11: So it's it's a it's a it's it's an insane it's so it's one of those things where no one can really be positive as to what this did. But what I think can be said for sure is that it did something. And it wasn't for a magical spirit to go floating out into the stars unless unless it was.
Speaker 8: See I'm glad you mentioned that, Joey. I was about to get back to that.
Speaker 10: There you mentioned Pharaoh's spirits launching all from of the stars, right were they catching Haley's comment, See where the roads and some nikes?
Speaker 8: What are we talking about here? That's that? So this is where we kind of come unhanted a little bit.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 11: Where where it goes from things we can hold measure and weigh. And THENTO speculation is when we mixed, we mixed mythology with the rest of this, these these utilities here.
Speaker 8: So let's see we drop.
Speaker 11: The power plant's idea for a moment and say, okay, maybe it didn't create free energy like we would all hope and dream, and it wasn't a Nicole Tesla thing like everyone's perfect reality would be.
Speaker 8: What could what's up?
Speaker 4: You could do both? Right?
Speaker 8: Well, so this is where it gets. Yeah, it gets kind of weird.
Speaker 11: Is mythology states that the Pharaohs would exit their soul through and this was exacerbated by Egyptologists, of course, who didn't understand science.
Speaker 8: So what if it's both.
Speaker 11: If it's both, this gets really weird because the world over in mythology, pyramids were built by giants. If you go to Mexico, if you go, I mean, you name the continent and you ask the indigenous people who built that, they will tell you giants built it, and then we dismiss it because well that's it's fantasy.
Speaker 10: Right, Well, that's the evidence here in America, right, they're the giants that built the some of the older mound structures.
Speaker 11: Right, right to always attributed to giants, right. So if we go to the Bible, where the pyramid is never mentioned, by the way, the reason giants exist was because of interbreeding with fallen angels, and then they became called nephelin. So in America there's roughly half a dozen different words for nephilim, But in Native American cultures, all of which did.
Speaker 8: The same thing.
Speaker 11: They brought technology to human beings from the stars and then mate it with human women. Not a fair trade, by the way, if you ask me, but then got them pregnant and then gave they gave birth to giant, hyper capable, hyper intelligent men who could who could bend.
Speaker 8: Reality with magic.
Speaker 11: Now, let's assume that magic isn't real and say that a good way to explain magic with quotes is technology we don't understand. So given that these Nephilim understood the mechanics of the universe enough to create incredible technology power, Hence is why the Bible says, and all these other myths say that they got technology from these fallen angels and then pass it down to their sons, the Nephelim. These hyper capable beings trapped here on Earth would probably want to phone home.
Speaker 8: They want to get out of.
Speaker 11: Here, which all of a sudden brings me to the wackiest and silliest conspiracy about the Pyramids, that they were built by aliens, something I don't adhere to. Nevertheless, if you combine all three of these theories, electromagnetic power involving plasma a form of plasma. I know plasma is an umbrella term, but let's plasma for now. You mix that with mythology they were built by giants who had technology and were frankly angry to be here, and then you mix that with the modern conspiracy theory that they were built by aliens. If you combine all three together, it seems to me that the Pyramids, along with a lot of other ancient sites that were used to make your brain outside your body, might have been built by Nephelin people who couldn't stand being here next to all of us animals.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of case for that. With John Dye.
Speaker 1: He he constantly talks about how the angels do not like us, period dot and they don't want how we smell, they don't like how we are, they don't like anything.
Speaker 2: They don't like us.
Speaker 10: And so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: And when we're talking about you know, nephilim, I mean probably talking about interdimensional type situation anyways, I mean, you know they're going to try to get out of here, but obviously.
Speaker 2: They didn't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I say, Joey, is the astro theological aspects how you explained these launching the pharris to the stars. That is the mound builders. You know theology as well, right, the these Adeena mound cultures. We were just talking about to Greg, doctor Greg Little, about the same subject their day here on the occult rejects. Not sure that that shows publish yet though, but good conversation none the less. And that is their their culture, and they are you know, they're those giants at the base of those Adana mounds came from somewhere, I mean, and.
Speaker 11: And if mythology, according to mythology, they came from the stars. In fact, in native cultures, the words that I can't pronounce for them translate to rebel stars, uh star people.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 11: And the pyramid shafts, by the way, and again this is one of those things that undermines Chris Dunn's power plant theory, but it can't be ignored. Those shafts are aimed to particular stars, one of which is Draco and one of which is uh serious.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, so, I.
Speaker 11: Mean that opens up to a lot of conspiracy about their their species being reptile in nature. But on that point we kind of start tiptoeing on some other you know, some other facets. But then again this theory and throws from ancient times that were pre nephylin where there a lot of times were depicted as feathered serpents. Uh Dagon was a fish, they all had scales basically.
Speaker 1: Well, it says that the giants needed with not only humans but animals, and that there were things that were created.
Speaker 6: Yes, right, But to go back to something that even said about the Jed, that was really interesting to me because the Things chamber has the five tiers, so an original di Jed also has five tiers, just like in original safary Etcera. There actually are five worlds, even though most people only know there are four. But the fifth is is like ineffable, its formless. There's no husk gets the Adam Cadvan whatever alternate quicksilver Man dimension. But so I like the speculative idea, Joey, that you're talking about like that that's my personal orientation where I think that the they're more of a thurgic vehicle. If you could say that there's part of the pyramids that are heck a lot, and then there's also part that's a Marcaba, because that's the architectural physical.
Speaker 7: Form the husk.
Speaker 6: Maybe you could say, of the pyramid, but like the energy flows inside, that's the vehicle, that's the heck lot. Yeah, and then they want to project outwards or upwards. And you showed that image of the three dots. Well in Tantra, this makes a lot of sense because you would have a key, so like the onc there would be a key to turn wheels right. And like even the pyramids, it does seem to I personally think of them as more locks maybe or representations of maybe chathonic events, so like how the nile turns, the nile flows backwards compared to their rivers. I have a crazy theory that maybe they turn the lock, and the locks actually aren't universal, like they don't work throughout the world. Maybe there are ripples, but it's localized, so then they turn the nile back in that specific area. But I actually don't really think that they know how to fix it, because I think if they did know how to fix it or rectify it, then maybe they would. I don't know, this is an idea, but I like the speculative idea that they are urgic tools, like it could be like you said, like maybe there are like rebel magicians who just want to get out of this like hellish, you know, like material. They're very gnostic, right, like they're like, we want to leave the body. But the interesting thing about to jet is it refers to a cyrus's spine. So in Hebrew, this is the lose, So this is the almond. So you are always reserraud. This is the part of you if you want to believe, not cosmology that gets reincarnated. It's the part that's eternal.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe with the enophilue, because they're they're here illegally. See, they're here without a spirit, and they're not really a creation of God, they're created by other means, right, So possibly with them, maybe they need that obscene energy you know, to exist or and or recreate and come back like or they're trying to get out, but at least.
Speaker 2: Continue to exist, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Right, If we are to accept the Hindu cosmology that kind is similar to gnostic ideas, that that there is a closed system around the orbit of Saturn that has been called loosely the black cube. You would need a lot of power to break through that dare I say firmament without too many viewers losing their minds, But ah uh, like if some sorrow is a closed system where even if these nephel men who can't stand it on earth, if they were to kill themselves to get out of it, they they would just be reincarnated right back down and this time maybe not even into a giant's body, but into one of us, you know, rascally bastards down here.
Speaker 8: They are orphaned, orphaned on earth, and no fault of their own.
Speaker 1: No, And you did mention that they're reptilian, but possibly that lack of a spirit, you're going to act a lot different than a regular person as well.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 11: I think how the fallen angels were described as reptilian like Dagon or uh, you know these uh, these these fish quats, aquatal serpent people, the Nephilim.
Speaker 8: However, as far as I know.
Speaker 1: They weren't they weren't fallen worthy, weren't they weren't they the mixed breeding creation with animals as what I thought.
Speaker 11: Those like like Dagon squaddle they said came directly from the stars.
Speaker 8: They were like they here now Dagon came up out of the water. Now, I mean, so just a.
Speaker 11: Distinction there, so's it's really fuzzy, but it wasn't so that they were descendants of the Fallen Angel so so much, which by the way, they don't attribute Dagon as the Fallen Angel per se. But these are two different I mean, it's to me whenever something's got scales and it's described this way and it came from the stars that came to teach mankind or whatever, I start to say, maybe we have different names for the same story, like the old axiom goes, the names.
Speaker 8: Have changed, but the story stays the same, you know.
Speaker 11: And but these giants are described as human without scales, without feathers, and they were just hyper capable, hyper smart, you know, hyper big or whatever.
Speaker 8: And they would have.
Speaker 11: Not and like you're saying, though, they would have had that divine spark in them that was it was popping, you know, like they they were not all humans, so to speak, which is very strange because.
Speaker 8: They were. They were big mammals.
Speaker 11: If you ever you've ever seen a liger before, it's a cross between a lion and a tiger, and they're huge, far bigger than both parents. The only way a liger can happen is if a male lion mates with a female tiger.
Speaker 8: You can't have it the other way around. That's all.
Speaker 11: All these fallen angels were male. They were attracted to women. They they none of them were female.
Speaker 8: That's this is where it starts to get really kind of eerie.
Speaker 11: Because a lion, a male lion, has dominant growth hormone genes, and when he it's.
Speaker 8: Called unregulated growth hormone.
Speaker 11: And when the tiger who was the mother obviously wants that regulated growth hormone to be press so that it can carry this baby because it's gonna be a huge pandas so.
Speaker 1: Well, the birth of the mixed children didn't go well for Yeah.
Speaker 8: That's the first seat. And that I was shocked when I.
Speaker 11: Read about c sections in the Bible that it blew my mind because if this is allegory, why are they talking about surgery, you know? But the fact that a liger across between a male line and a female tiger, they grow to well over one thousand pounds, much not bigger.
Speaker 8: Than both parents, much larger than both parents.
Speaker 11: I start to say, this is the same story, but that would make fallen angels mammal, so that throws a wrench in the whole damn thing.
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of mammals, Joey I just wanted to jump in and add something you mentioned the like a serpentine star when you were showing the chamber. We're speculatively saying that the soul projects outwards towards these three stars, right, No Draco, excuse me. So there's an idea in TNTRA that, like we even spoke about this on the Steiner episode we just did. Is there's an idea of like Lucifer and Araman. But like I always say, it's very much like the TNTRAC cosmology is like Rahu and Katu, and even in the Egyptian things, Like I'm not versed in that, like everyone else knows a lot more about that than me, but I do know like my Himalayan cosmology quite well. So when I look at the Egyptian stuff, I do see a lot of similarities, but I can't necessarily map it one to one. But I do think that there's an element of what you're talking about, like a dragon who is numinous, meaning he's of space. In Buddhism, Rahu is the king of Zaw, so he is the king of space, the black matter, and he's also the lord of the demonic hosts of the planets. And the stars. So something kind of interesting about that.
Speaker 11: If we were to speculate that, uh the word you used wasn't ether, but it remind refreshed me.
Speaker 6: Uh you could say it's like a catsha.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well like like ether.
Speaker 11: To me, it sounds like plasma, you know, like the fifth state of matter, like you said about I.
Speaker 8: Think the Kabbala, how there's those four I mean, those those five stages.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if there's a correlation there.
Speaker 6: But yeah, there is, because there's only five chakras in the original contric system. Okay, seven chakras are actually uh for only for how the yoga.
Speaker 8: I did not know that.
Speaker 11: See that that's that is very strange because that it sounds a lot like the five basic elements that Aristotle proposed. And if ether is plasma, therefore, you know, the lack of space stars, we we start we might get a little keyhole into this mammal problem. How did fallen angels mate with human women to make giants in the first place if they weren't mammal? And so stars are made out of plasma, which is they're called fallen stars, they're called rebel stars. And plasma is the only thing that we would be able to use to artificially inseeminate a virgin a woman. You can't an angel fallen angels don't have dicks, like my grandma used to say, how were they knocking anyone up? So if this was a form of technology instead of literally, because in the Bible says they came onto the darts of man, that sounds like sex, and it also says they sinned against when they got done coming onto the women, they send against other creatures like beasts of the earth and birds.
Speaker 8: Of the sky send against.
Speaker 11: So if we are to say maybe they didn't have a word for in vitro back then, which they didn't. The people doing this who wrote this years later, by the way, certainly didn't have a word for artificial inseminating in vitro. Well, the way to do this would be through plasma, of which stars are made out of.
Speaker 8: This might be a translation mix up. What if people.
Speaker 11: Took this technology that was associated with the stars, which is plasma, and used it to experiment on us, on people and created Nesselin by mistake out of curiosity, like fucking Jurassic part and then it became a whole biblical mythology later, what's up head.
Speaker 3: Loss, I had something to throw in. They did call Egypt the land of Kem, right, and this land of cam is where we get our term chemistry from, and the agent form of alchemy heavily relied on the the astrological positions of planets and stars for them to get the right proper mix. And you're you're saying that these shafts are aiming towards these different stars on different dates. So not only that, but they also used a lot of astrology when it came to animal husbandry as well, So there is that angle as well. So if you're if you're talking about artificial insemination during these uh, these times during the year when these stars are lining.
Speaker 5: Up, talking about there's also a lot of documentation of artificial exemination being used in horses around the twelfth century, eleventh century. It's highly documented some of these texts. So they already had.
Speaker 1: And and Diana of Ephesus. They talk of this clearback, like way back in India. They talk about this, So yeah.
Speaker 7: They knew how to do it a long long time ago. But if I may, I would to say one thing, if if the pyramid was built by giant and I like to state the difference because people tend to confuse this gigantism is a disease. Being a giant isn't. So we still have giants today, and there are very fair amount of giants documented. You can go into my paper there were Giants upon the Earth, you'll find lots of reference to actual giant people. We don't need mojo jumbo to try to justifica something that is actually real and undeniable. We have documentation from at least two thousand and three thousand years of giants well documented. But if the pyramids were built by giants and you go to the king's chamber and you find the granite box that is in there, you cannot fit a giant in there, right. And if you have a granite box in a highly acoustic chamber within a electromagnetic prepare structure, you are actually telling that you are going to put someone into the box and that person is going to the stars. That's literally what you're doing. So it's an isolation chamber. It's an initiation chamber because if you see these Awkwult people are obsessed with rituals of death and rebirth. And if you go even to the assiren every place in the world, be the Maya, the Inca, it doesn't matter. The pros even today, to the Rosaccrusians, to the Masons, to the Mero Ofvingians, all of them follow the same protocol. You descend into the underworld. That means you go through a tunnel into the depth of the earth. You go into a box and you die. Then you are revitalized at dawn you go through the waters into the light. So there's always the element of darkness, simulation of death. Some or granite box or wooden box, it doesn't matter, it depends on how they do this. Then you are awakened, probably take a drug. You are awakened at dawn, and you are driven through the water. That's exactly what you see on the Asyrum. You see the tunnel, you see the city, the place where they put to sleep or they meditat, or whatever you want to call it. And then they were brought through that vein of water into that east because that balcony that was filled water is completely driven to the east. So they emerge from the water into the light exactly as a buff you come from the water of the mother. It's exactly the same process so exactly.
Speaker 11: So a question comes to my mind though, So the coffer, so to speak, in the in the king's chamber is too small just about for anybody. How big are those boxes that you said were in.
Speaker 7: The water more than enough for a normal human?
Speaker 8: That's interesting, more enough, And they are must.
Speaker 7: Much more robust than the one that is on the on the arm chamber. They are movable. The queen's chamber is not movable.
Speaker 11: Right right, Yeah, that I wonder if there's a connection there. I mean at this point where almost in the in the realm of speculation. But I wonder why those boxes were so big and what those were used for, I mean the healing thing, of course.
Speaker 7: No, they are not as big as the ones in the what what is it called? Don't there's ones in underground? They are actually bigger than than than the gigantic bull of mythology. I don't remember how it's called. If anyone there knows how the name of that structure where you have that those massive sarcophagus.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I got it. So, uh, this is a sakara, right if I can angle this? Right?
Speaker 11: So, in Don's second book, which I don't really cover much yet, but it's on the way. Also, you the picture here, So there's these gigantic tubs exactly, there's twenty two of them, and the dimensions of these tubs are thirteen feet by seven and a half feet and eight feet high, so they're about the size of a bus, a small bus. And I don't know if each totologists have ever listed what their explanation for.
Speaker 7: Yes, cubs are to the cremation of the what's the name of the the bull god?
Speaker 8: Did you know who? Headless? Are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Molech?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, that is could it be appy? I'm not sure. So they made I'm not saying that's the initial purpose, right, but at least we know that they is well documented that sometime they were burning bulls and putting the bones inside of this of this boxes. But if that was the problem of those boxes is how did they got there? Because they don't fit the tunnels.
Speaker 8: They must have been built first. That's wild, dude. It was.
Speaker 5: It only bulls, It was not hers.
Speaker 7: Oh did I think they found different bones of animals? Not just one specific animal, but different ones. I can't remember exactly which ones.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's reminiscent of the episode we did the Ashes of a boss taurus, right, the breed or the species is used for purification in rituals.
Speaker 7: So sure you find in Portugal you have a place in the north that although they say that was used by the Romans, it's much older than that. But the Romans used it as an Egyptian temple, So you have Egyptian characters in a structure up north in Portugal. So it was dedicated to Isis and god of death that I can't remember the name right now, you are muted.
Speaker 3: Isis and Osiris. This book right here, the Golden Ass talks about how Osiris and Isis worship was still being practiced well into the one hundred AD period, so they still had those tults pretty active during the Roman period, So there is a lot of continuity going on between the Egyptian and the Roman time periods.
Speaker 7: Sure, and they carved this little boxes into some big, some very big, some small boxes indirect into the murder rock. Some had marks where you find that they used to have the lid, and they say that according to the markings that are carved there by the Romans, they were burning people's pets. So when someone Roman lost a cat or dog, they would take it there it would be burned inside of this boxes to help to take it to another realm or something like that. But that was not the initial use because if you look at the floor of the whole site, the floor is covered with at least what you called this thick I don't know if this is half an inch or whatever of quartz dust. The whole floor after all this time, still has a huge layer of quartz dust on the box. Whatever they're doing, they were grinding something, and something had to do with crystal. So I theorized that they were creating massive amounts of crystal inside these boxes that were then used for several purposes as lighthouses, as mirrors, as magical objects or whatever. So they were made in there. They grind the quartz, they put it into these boxes, and I looked in if science did the same thing today, and they do so they can grind the quartz and then create this Industrials from that use an additive to the mixture and it solidifies into whatever structure is put it on. So this this granite box would be perfect for that. But this doesn't apply to Egyptian I was just saying that these ceremonies of using these boxes has been passed from many meanings and many uses through the ages. We have no idea why they were made in the first place, or how they were made for that matter.
Speaker 11: I think that is an important distinction for everybody to hear that that's not it's not so strange to think that these sites were inherited, found and reused for ceremonial purposes without ever knowing what the original intent was.
Speaker 8: Hell, I live in Saint Louis, and if you go down.
Speaker 11: If you go to an old there's a bar, you have some drinks, right, and it's like stone pillars and like gargoyles.
Speaker 8: Well it never it wasn't a bar before.
Speaker 11: It used to be a post office, you know, and now it's been refurbished or whatever. So you kind of you go to the bar and you look around and you're like, this used to be something else, Which is the eerie feeling people get when they go to these ancient sites and they're like this, you're calling this a tomb.
Speaker 8: Why is there crystals all over the place? Why are you know?
Speaker 11: And I'm really glad you said that about the crystals, dude, because in this book he also says that he's got a list of possible purposes for these giant granite boxes, and one of them is kind of tucked away in the book, but he talks about how it's recessed. The boxes are recessed into the ground below floor level, below ground level, and the tunnel, the tube that comes in to this room, it doesn't.
Speaker 8: Go to the floor.
Speaker 11: It's like four feet above the floor to where there's a temperature drop when you go in. And then you mix that with the flat, the fact that the inside of those tubs are, like we were talking about earlier.
Speaker 8: Completely flat.
Speaker 11: They're microscopically mirror flat to a points where we have difficulty doing it today and.
Speaker 7: Don't do it today on large scale sounds and of an inch, yes, it tells about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And he talks about this need for perfection would only be necessary, and that's where he gets to the list. He's like airplane components, blah blah blah, and then it says crystals right there. Grow He says, growing crystals, which.
Speaker 12: Man, if you're growing crystals, then I mean you're doing you're doing something that we don't understand today, you know, because I don't think we understand crystals today.
Speaker 8: We use them on our phones, but you.
Speaker 7: Use it in everything, right, it's their vibration that tells the time. It's not your watch, right, it's the vibration of the crystal.
Speaker 3: Well, particularly when it comes to growing crystals, you want completely flat surfaces so you can predict where the seed crystals are going to take root and then start growing from there. So yeah, that would kind of makes sense.
Speaker 8: That's wild right.
Speaker 7: Well, I would add that Dan showing in many archaeological sites, and they are adding this layer of information that you don't find in previous studies. So you start requesting, so were that the team of archaeologists as was before in the same site was blind or what was going on? Because now they are staying that sites that we know have papers before these new ones. They are now describing lots of crystals around these sites and the mounds in the United States, in megalithic sites around Europe, they are now describing that what are all of these crystals doing in here? Why are they they not documented? And I speculated this first in terms of the mounds we in Europe because of movies and cartoons. They told us that the Indians would make a fire and with a blanket they will shape the smoke to communicate to long distances. Well, there are a lot of problems with this system of communication. It's dependent of wind, of rain, of lots of things, and so it makes it practically impractical. But there is one thing that works all the time, no matter how the weather is, and that is UH turbal luminiscence. So what happens is if you grab two pieces of quartz or crystal and you rub them together, you create this this turbal luminiscence that are flashes of light and you can control them, so you can use it as a Morse code. And we know that this ancient UH. In business peoples, most of them have a system of communication that is almost like dots or and and so you start thinking of dots as signals of lights. And so even during the night, you could communicate from mound to mount using this this reminiscence of quartz. And that would justify because each time you produce a flare of light that comes from inside the crystal, not outside. This this this this effect happens in side the quartz. It's not external. But the quartz is extremely fragile material. So each time you do that, you'll flake the quartz and you constantly need new bits because you're constantly scraping and I have quarts to do that, and you just grabbing them too strong and you flake them. So yeah, it's the material is very gone.
Speaker 1: Could it be the resonation between the crystal and the energy if they're illegal spirits and they don't have the silver cord, like a possibility of a false silver cord.
Speaker 2: Well, this is just a thought.
Speaker 11: Well that reminds me of the pizo electricity that takes place when you put friction on quartz crystal, especially with another quartz crystal that we have in the middle of.
Speaker 8: Our head in the pineal land.
Speaker 11: And if that is as many ancients have everythink all of them have introduced the idea that we are a transducer that picks up divine uh saynos messages whatever culture calls them through like a receiver like an antenna through a pine eeld man, And that's quartz crystal that specifically does that. They would want to mass produce those puppies on.
Speaker 8: An epic level, like we see in the Sakara tom and in the Osire shaft.
Speaker 7: And that's that's the funny thing, because we are told that the pie zero electric effect needs pressure, right, which means, for instance, if you are in a very dark room and you have a very high quartz stone and you put it in an hygdralic press, if you have complete darkness, you can see the veins of quartz in the matrix. The crystalline matrix of that piece will lighten up. Yeah, depending on the pressure. But what they didn't want to recognize but are not forced to, is that you don't need the weight. You can also do it sound. The sound can create these standing waves inside these structures because the sound has nowhere to go, so it goes back and forward until it creates a standing wave with these notes. So have you seen the acoustic levitation stationary position? I have not, Okay. So they produce these two metal plates and they produce a frequency, okay, and as soon as it reaches the point of a standing wave, you can grab these balls of what do you call spherophyte. How do you call this material that is very light, the white stuff that comes to protect the TVs and all of that stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's called sterophone.
Speaker 7: Okay. They put these balls of stereophone and they throw it into the middle of the plates and they get stuck in the same place because the waves are not moving. They are completely static. Yeah, and that suspends that ball wherever they place it. They have these nodes and it stays there. It doesn't move, right, So this is a standing wave. And so when you reach this point, you start creating pressure into the quarts of the materials. So that's why you when you go to the medicallythic world, you go to New Range, you go to West Kennet, Long Barrow, you go to I don't know, all of these kirns and types of spaces. You see that there is something called vibration in printing, and vibration in printing is something that we are starting to use today. There is to excite crystal to absorb information and that information is stable across a vast distance of time. It's far better than any system that we have right now. And they didn't manage to reach the limits that the crystal can contain information. So it just can put it in and in and in and in, and it doesn't it doesn't overload. So you have this culture of the ancestors, right, So it's the religion of the ancestors, honoring the ancestors. But what if that is a misunderstanding of what it was actually there is you go to these megaallythic sites, you create a ceremony, and according to specific frequencies or specific songs that create spacific frequencies that create specific standing waves, you activate these crystals in a sense that you can retrieve, even if metaphysically, even if just by brain entrainment, you can receive the information of previous cults that were there, or of ceremonies that are being done on the other side of the world. But because the frequency signature is the same, they are completely connected. So these long distance communications systems existed in the past. For instance, you can communicate from the mainland Greece, sorry mainland Malta to an island that is called Lampaducer. There is sixty kilometers away right across the ocean, and you can speak within this temple and it's the Hargan Hagar does haggardak or something like that. It's not the ice cream, but it's close to that. You speak on that temple and you hear the sound sixty kilometers away on this smaller Smith Circle that is on the island of lapaduza, so you can pass on the communication from one side to the other. Because the coolness of the water, so when you emit a sound, it starts to stretch and lose volume. But the coolness of the water in a calm day which constantly recompress the wave, so it reaches sixty kilometers away exactly the same volume that it was emitted where it was placed. Another example is in the main chamber of the West Cannet long barrel. If you speak, your sound will appear at the same volume six hundred and sixty seed fixed away in the West cannet short barrel that is not connected only fields around it, and the sound will appear on that chamber exactly as it was spoken on the Western long barrel, for.
Speaker 8: Instance, six hundred and sixty seven feet away.
Speaker 7: No, no, the chamber is exactly six hundred it's two hundred meters, so I'm just translating it to feet. So they knew how to do these things. They knew how to communicate long distance you found in America. In France, the recessed areas in clifts, some are natural, some are further enhanced by human hand, and there are imagine, there are one hundred and forty of them on this clift through the miles that it goes. But when they tested them, only those that have pictographs, only those that have drawings on the walls worked. And what they did is they seated a person in front of this recess, and then someone beyond the horizon would speak directly to the cliff, and the person that is sitated here, we'll hear that person as if he was next to him. And if you want to communicate to that person, you just turn around and speak to the recess on the wall and the person on the other side will receive your sound. So yeah, So that's why I believe that Megaltic world, the original one, was a type one civilization. They obtain all the energy, all the things that they needed from the ears itself or from the sun indirectly. And now we are very far away from that. So when we speak that we are most advanced right now, I just my feeling is too left because we are far from being advanced in anything.
Speaker 6: Well, I will just jump in and say that I have a friend who is very innovative in the field of crystal quantum computing, and it's very real technology, and he is also very skilled cabalist. So I think that there is like what Joey was saying, that there is a place where technology and magic are exactly the same thing. There's really no distinction, it's barely any difference really is up to us and our discernment.
Speaker 8: I agree with that.
Speaker 6: But about the crystals, I think, like in Buddhism, how we describe it as you have these large quarts, you produce the specific seeds using maybe instruments, but there's an idea that you can also produce it from yourself, and so maybe it's also linked to consciousness. So when you're speaking the seed and you're also applying like those forces of consciousness are mind, you can create the five primordial colors, which is yellow, green, red, white, and of course clear. So I don't know about long distance, but this is this is considered very possible to like perform like even now. Yeah, well we'll talk about those kinds of experiences.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm not trying. I'm not trying to promote myself, and I will send the book freely to anyone that asks. But if you read the Resonancers, I explore all these facts from the scientific point of view, and I substantiate every claim that I make for wild I said, it is with science that we are doing right now. People just don't associate things right. We are doing exactly the same thing that they were doing back then, in fact, about trying to learn how to do it with all some success, and they were actually doing it back then.
Speaker 11: I'll read this out of your book, dude, don't be.
Speaker 8: I'll talk about it on an episode or something like that. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: You know something I want to mention real quick too. You're talking about uh, I guess uh, you know crystals and tran transferring things. Anton Asius Kurture, which I think was like in the sixteen hundreds maybe seventeen hundreds, he was stating that he believed that in the future, with light and crystals, you'll be able to transmit spirits and demons. And basically when you look at you know, crystals in your TV and how the internet works, the optical cable, I mean, that's exactly what's going on right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no one knows how it works.
Speaker 4: Just with Priest was telling you it was gonna happen.
Speaker 8: Had something a hot minute ago. If I'm not mistaken, huh. Mad science has had something to say, but she didn't.
Speaker 11: Get quite Oh yeah, Lisa about the crystals thing.
Speaker 5: Oh about the crystals in your ear?
Speaker 2: That's how you hear?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you had mentioned that, but yeah, what was that about again? You had said that real quick, and can you talk a little bit more about that actually.
Speaker 5: Because we were talking about how the pineal it is crystallized or it's a crystal. Yeah, what are you saying about the paper?
Speaker 8: Well, they didn't.
Speaker 1: If they become destabilized, they you lose all sense of balance. This happens when people fly or go on cruises or whatever. The crystals in your ear literally are hugely important to Lisa.
Speaker 8: Dude, Okay, hold up pression.
Speaker 11: So I'm deaf in my left ear and I have been since I was very young, and I can't be in the car for any amount of time.
Speaker 8: I get very car I get very nauseous.
Speaker 11: I have done all of the whatever I uh, ginger you dude.
Speaker 7: I cannot.
Speaker 2: There's some maneuvers that you can look up.
Speaker 1: Look up ear crystal maneuverry.
Speaker 2: What I got real messed up after a cruise. This is why I got landsick. I was seasick.
Speaker 7: I just right walked.
Speaker 2: Straight for a week after my cruise. So this is why I ended up knowing this.
Speaker 8: You get easily? Huh was a whoops.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, my internet broke out right when I said something to does that affect your dizziness?
Speaker 7: Do you get dizzy easily?
Speaker 11: It's it's verty, it's kind of. It's just it's a claustrophobic, nauseous vertigo when I'm in a car, and it doesn't matter with the windows open, windows down, dude.
Speaker 8: I'll go on a boat, I'll go on a roller coaster. None of that ship bothers me. A car. I can't do it.
Speaker 11: It's just subtle enough or whatever. It just I've always associated because I get sick right here.
Speaker 8: But I've nevern driving, not if I'm driving as a passenger.
Speaker 2: So for everybody, this is called the Eppley maneuver.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, this is a real medical thing and it can help realign the crystals in your ear.
Speaker 11: Dude, I've been alive for thirty eight years and no one has brought this to my attention.
Speaker 8: I had no.
Speaker 5: Oneir's Maneir's disease is also another thing where you have to go and not like you you're you're physiologically incapacitated and and it's all due to the disalignment like hew do you was saying of crystals, but also there it's also the point is causing inflammation as well, and it's mimicking kind of like you know, like to go and everything, but it's also mimicking car sickness and you're just standing stiff.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: There's there's If you've an anti I'm sure they'll tell you all kinds of like you know, putting steroids in your ear or severing the nerve to your ear. They'll go through all of that and usually it does not do anything but mitigate symptoms. But definitely I've I've that from several people that acupuncture has almost corrected and eliminated the situation as well as doing the maneuvers to where you need to realign and out of place and they have fallen in disalignment, so you need to you know, head maneuvers or whatever.
Speaker 1: Also makes some special ear plugs for this as well.
Speaker 4: Just fyi, it's that.
Speaker 2: You wear during the day that minimize certain sounds. You can look into this, it will help you. I'm I'm a nurse.
Speaker 4: This is real.
Speaker 8: That's fantastic. I just I've always assumed it was something. No, it's it's good.
Speaker 7: You won't walk for a year, but when you talk.
Speaker 8: It's perfect.
Speaker 7: The game had a couple of things.
Speaker 3: So, uh, my great grandmother had this home remedy that always worked when I was car sick. You take a brown paper bag and you put it in your pants. I don't.
Speaker 8: You already do that? It's done? Is that not normal?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I don't know, but she said that that gets rid of carsick. She was going across the prairie and a covered wagon.
Speaker 4: So focusing on the uncomfortable, that's awesome.
Speaker 9: There there's a yoga system called the Five Tibetan Rights of Rejuvenation. I recommend it to literally everyone, and the first move of five it takes like ten minutes. It's pretty exertive, so even like people that are not really yogi's can get into it. And the first movement is walking is spinning in a circle essentially, and most people find it useless, but it really is supposed to work out the inner ear. So look into the five Tibetans because it's really helpful for the inner ear problems. Not that years might be distinct, but right, Yeah, anything.
Speaker 10: I I have a question real quick here the serious back Joey, back to egypt stuff, away from your nose and throat stuff. Although this all sounds like great, great advice, I obviously have a lot of signus issues myself. I'm dealing with some of that right now. But you know, when you're mentioning all this Egyptology stuff in the Western I you know, the West cultural understanding of ancient Egypt and stuff, and you know how that's you know, that narrative is being controlled by a small group of folks and you folks like Zahi Woss who kind of think floats back between the you know, the locals and the British kind of westnize you know, sides of that argument. You know, like he's a fense center of sorts, it seems. But it seems like a lot of that's the Gyptology stuff came back to Napoleon right around cir K ten hundred, and they've kind of just been controlling that, at least the Western side of that story ever since then.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The reason I love Napoleon in particular was because he was the first person to tell his boys to be like guys, stop speculating about what the pyramids were.
Speaker 8: None of us in our time are going to.
Speaker 11: Understand it, and it's going to depend on future generations to be able to decode it, because we will. He just he got it, he knew. He was like, there's something we are missing or don't out yet, or didn't have or or they had that we don't. He's like, but knock it off, because we're wasting our time. We're spinning our wheels. Sure, if this thing had a utility, whether electoral, magnetic, or or otherwise or literally I lectured whatever, any of anything that would involve some kind of machine, he nailed it because none of his guys would have ever been able to cross that barrier into that speculation whatever, So it would have been thought of as magic for I mean centuries, centuries, you know. And so there there's just whenever Egyptology got a hold of this speculation in the first place, we have to remember it became a career. And once it's a career, there is a grip that is that's into this thing that no one involved is.
Speaker 13: Going to let go of, especially especially if letting go of that grip not only hurts your own wallet, but hurts the wallet of people who say create energy.
Speaker 8: Also, that might be a con with that. For sure.
Speaker 10: There's obviously some very monetarily back to utilitarian, you know, purposes for doing these silly censorship things.
Speaker 8: But you know, the point.
Speaker 10: One thing that interests me about Napoleon, I you know that is some great points you make there. It's interesting character. He's often described as you know, just losing it Waterloo and whatnot, but he's a he's got a lot of interesting character. And he's part of the secret society that actually started America, the Society of the Cincinnati. They had a French chapter and he was part of it, and he uh, you know, I think it's interesting that maybe you know that within that secret society that they hold some secrets within these things relative to ancient Egypt still today, you know, I often wonder that.
Speaker 7: That's why the descriptions of Egypt that Napoleon commissioned to artists and when he invaded Egypt don't represent anything that is i'll chemical or esoteric, because that was kept all for themselves. But I strongly recommend I have posted all of it, but I can send the book anyone that wants. The volumes there are five volumes. So they did a complete drawings, perfect drawings, magnificent drawings of everything that existed, from the fauna to the flora, to the temples to the pyramids. They documented everything in magnificent drawings that are as good as photographs. And these were done in nineteen eighties. So it's an amazing work that he commissioned, and no one else, all those people that invaded Egypt before, no one else remembered to document everything that could be seen, and he did it so many things that we now know how Egypt was in the nineteen the beginning, the ending of the beginning of the nineteenth century comes from this disc the legit that Napoleon commanded. But I would want to say so just one small thing, that is why do egyptollers say that pyramids were tombs? And this is not discussed openly, but the fact is there are documents stating that that even something that broke the slab that he entered in the pyramid and did that toll that still used today, I think to enter there. He actually broken the lid. He documented it that he broken the lid, took a mummy from there and burned it outside next to the pyramid. So but that doesn't discredit anything else, because the fact that he was used once as a tomb doesn't mean it was built to be a tomb. Surpos But that's why they say because not as one single mummy was ever found inside any pyramid in it never sure.
Speaker 10: Right if I'm a close my point there on the side, ADDI Cincinnati Napoleon's group there, like I was saying, the start of America. You know, I get creeped out when I see Donald Trump, who's a member of that same secret society by virtue of being President of the United States. His wife danced around the Giza plateau looking like an Indiana Jones character.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh shit, Hey, I want to let you guys know real quick.
Speaker 8: I'm at ten percent on my pad.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to wrap it up anyway.
Speaker 8: Here headless.
Speaker 3: I had something to read real quick.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 3: An Arab historian from the tenth century A. D Abdul Hassan al Ali al Mussidi, wrote about ancient Egypt and the methods he alleged were used to move massive stones, including those used to build the pyramids. He claimed that a magic papyrus imprinted with symbols was placed under each stone, after which a metal rod was struck against the stone to initiate the levitation process. According to al Musadi, the stone would be guided along a fenced path that could be like electrogravitics, which would be guided along the fence path with metal poles placed on each side. Some believe these poles could have been used to create high frequency sound vibrations, which would have been responsible for creating the levitation effects. However, outside this written testimony, there is nothing to corroborate that.
Speaker 8: What about frames, those extrames that float.
Speaker 7: Mag latter.
Speaker 3: Mag labs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but in this case, it's more like you described with a fork tune. So the explanation scientifically is quite simple. If you have a material and you find out how to vibrate it to a specific frequency where it's no longer connected to the laws of physics. It's like that cryogenic quantum lock that they did first with very cold liquid. Did you see any time that. So they have a a magnetic.
Speaker 8: Road.
Speaker 7: Let's put it. You have a magnetic road in me too, and you have this this disc is placed into a cryogenic liquid, and they take this disk and they put it on top of that magnetic track and he doesn't move. You can put it in any position that you want, and he's floating. But now they are already doing that without needing the cryogenic so they are doing it at room temperature already.
Speaker 2: Which vibration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that it actually happened, and we do have proof because emergency services were called in eighteen ninety eight New York City when Tesla made an earthquakes. Yeah, I mean they figured this out so sure.
Speaker 11: That's one of my favorite stories of all time. When Tesla is smiling. You never see this dude smiling, and he's talking to the reporter and he's like, we told him it must have been an earthquake, that's all we ever told him. And he's just he's granted, he's not even damn near knockdown a building.
Speaker 8: Talk about fucker on to find out.
Speaker 4: Man, he was the king, all right. Unfortunately, Joey, I do have another guess before your thing dies, and the next guest tells me to go fuck myself because I'm late. I have to wrap this up.
Speaker 8: You you are a man, right, dude.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you do it, yes, but I really appreciate. I appreciate everybody jumping on. That was really awesome talk. I didn't want to have to cut it, cut it to an end, right like the way I am. But unfortunately there is somebody else waiting. So uh yeah, Joey, please real quick, let everybody else know where they can find your amazing works.
Speaker 11: I am on Library of the Untold on YouTube. That's primarily it. I mean, I've got stuff on all the other platforms too, but that's.
Speaker 8: Because I have to to keep up.
Speaker 11: But everything, including music, full length episodes, scripts, just some people like the the episodes with no music and no visuals just like they can listen to it. Those are available all on the website Library of the Intold dot com. Basically all my ship is under Library of the in Told, just keeping it consolidated.
Speaker 7: What's yours?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 7: What's your attics?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure?
Speaker 4: What are you on Twitter? You're not? Are you?
Speaker 8: Library Told?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: I just followed you about an hour ago.
Speaker 4: I think he was on that.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I have a parking space on all of these plays the Ricardo, But okay.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Maybe I should start using that. I don't know, I'll try.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna start hitting it up. I need I need to hit all these platforms. I can't keep by the time I hit them all, there's a new one that comes out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, but uh yeah, I'll leave uh I'll leave your links in the bottom. Thank you very much man. And again, people, if this is the first time you've seen him, he's been on the Ocult Rejects before. Just recently something dropped with Coral Castle. Go check that out, and definitely go check out all his other amazing work. I really appreciate it. Man, Thank you so much for asking us to, you know, to have you come on and host.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, it's always a blast. And thank you all. In the chat that's what's up. There was a hell of appeal, a lot of people in there, all from all channels. That's what's up. Thank you. I tried to throw as many up on the screen that I could. I appreciate you all and until the next one, everybody be well later.