Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me, mess with me a gangstatu, Baby, you're a gangstato.
Speaker 3: For the warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener, discretion is a vie fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode we got a very very special guest. I'm glad to get this man back on Great dude.
Speaker 4: I love to chatting with him and chopping it up.
Speaker 5: But before we get to the guest, let me introduce the other rejects of it with us tonight.
Speaker 4: Regard Julia from Cosmic Peach. What is going on?
Speaker 5: Julia?
Speaker 6: What's up? I am really excited for this one. I've worked with the Good Doctor a couple of times now and it's always a blast. Thanks for having me, of.
Speaker 4: Course, of course, yes it is. And Tyrone, what is going on? Sir? Thank you very much for making it again. Yep, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: All right, So, everything, like I said before, you can find me on my website rebirth atterword dot com.
Speaker 8: I'm excited for this year.
Speaker 4: Thank you, appreciating of course. No, thank you for joining us, my man. And finally you already know what time it is. We got from atheist lens On here.
Speaker 5: He's about to turn it up to about ninety three degrees in this house tonight.
Speaker 4: So my man, my.
Speaker 5: Man, Doc, please introduce yourself and let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my name is Justin I got the nickname, you know, Doc Brown. I'm the host of the Prometheus LANs podcast anywhere you can consume content to Apple, Spotify, YouTube, all those fine establishments.
Speaker 10: You can find me there.
Speaker 9: Just search at Prometheus Lian's podcast. And this year I just released my first book, the Epic of e Soliburst right and seed War. You can find that on Amazon or even go to my website Prometheuslians podcast dot com and gets you a sign copy.
Speaker 10: Thanks for having me, Nick.
Speaker 4: No, of course, thank you.
Speaker 5: And if people haven't heard her already, he's been on the show before in the past covering his book. I mean, he's been on plenty of other people shows as well covering that book. Check it out, check the book out, and uh yeah, thank you again.
Speaker 4: Doc.
Speaker 5: So elongated skulls I mean, I guess, I mean I think we've all probably thought about those looked into him and stuff, But what was it that brought you into like really looking into that, if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, honestly, the my gateway drug into all the strangeness.
Speaker 10: What was giants?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right? Yeah.
Speaker 9: I grew up in church and never heard about these these creatures, and then once I was become an adult, I started finding people on YouTube and Apple podcasts and things like that talking about these guys, and then that kind of led me to La Marzouli, and then I started started seeing these elongated skulls and I was like, man, what the hell are these things?
Speaker 4: Oh? That is wild? The giants was like, you get with That's that's interesting. Nice.
Speaker 5: What was it like is there I mean, was there certain ones like like in the United States or were you like focusing on ones out of the country or both?
Speaker 4: Like what was it that you started looking at?
Speaker 5: I guess at first that was enough proof to you that you thought that these things were legit.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: My first encounter with them was actually through La Marzouli, and he actually got like basically the all star team of Christian fringe guys. We're talking about like doctor Aaron Judkins, doctor Judd Burton.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to think there's just so many of them. He just had this mortgage.
Speaker 9: Board of the fringy fringe guys and they went down there to Peru and they met with Brian Forrester and they were down there for several months and they just recorded the whole thing.
Speaker 10: And they were allowed to have.
Speaker 9: Access to the Parrakat skulls down there in Peru, so they actually got to hold these things, do castings of them, they brought to doctors and optometrists, they took DNA samples.
Speaker 10: Just all this stuff.
Speaker 9: They actually just did a really thorough job of investigating these skulls. And I just read about it, watched some of the documentaries, and then that kind of just stemmed out. And the Paraka skulls in Peru they get all the attention. But honestly, it wasn't until here recently that I actually started looking. Man, they're everywhere. There's not one country or continent that they have not found elongated skulls.
Speaker 10: Just a global phenomenon.
Speaker 4: Oh it's really like that. Yeah, huh yeah. So I'll be totally honest with you. I mean, oh, I mean you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'm roll all the time anyway, so I'm used to it. You know, I wasn't really up until plibly about maybe six or eight months ago, did I even contemplate these things.
Speaker 4: Like I always thought it was bullshit, be totally honest with you.
Speaker 5: And then I had actually a couple of people on that, like, you know, like their their academic career probably you know, would have been effected if to talk and bullshit. So like I was just like, you know, I guess this, And then I had Heather on in somebody else. I think it might have been U to Gregory Little that actually him, and between him and Heather, I was like, yo, I guess these things are fucking legit, Like and now you're saying like almost every country has them. I never knew that, Swear to god, that's fucking wild.
Speaker 9: I did not know Google starts earlier and just kind of looked up some like for example, you know, like I said, Peru they get all the attention, but there was a guy named Julia Taylor in nineteen twenty eight. He found over three hundred just in that year alone, and so Peru was just littered with them. But they also found them in Bolivia. Chile, Mexico, the United States, the Kinokan and Choctaw Indians had elongated skulls, the Caribbean, Russia, France, Germany, Central Asia, China, the Middle East, Africa, Egypt, Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, and there was one called the Natu And I may be pronouncing that wrong, but it's in the Oceania region. But it says that the head binding is still practiced today to resemble cultural deities.
Speaker 10: So I mean that's what most of them are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, most of them from my research says that it was the guys that had like the elong skulls and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But the head binding is uh completely like that, Like you can tell which skulls are authentic and which skulls have been manipulated with head binding, because it's completely different. I you know what I'm saying. Like No, I was just going to say, like I think they were trying to emulate what they were seeing, and it's it's kind of obvious the ones that have been manipulated, But there are organic as Doc was saying, it's it's completely organic. Their skulls really were elongated and you can see it even in like Egyptian hieroglyphics that there were pharaohs who had these huge skulls and acontin his sister's slash wife or whatever, and their child had like these weird fucking prometheus fucking weird shaped skulls.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like you said, it's easy to tell which ones are from headbinding, because when you go to mainstream academia, that's what they try to do. They try to whitewash and just broad brush stroke these things and say, oh, it's just all from headbinding. And like you said, I mean there's taeiltale signs because they have like flat spots on their head where the boards were pressing against or if they used rope, they would have indentions where the ropes were. And uh, all the ones that they find that are proven from headbinding, Uh, there's certain things that just don't change. And for instance is all these people that have these elongated skulls from headbinding, they all have their sadrisutra line and they found some of these that they're absent.
Speaker 10: And uh, I brought some items for show and teil for you guys. I have a replica on one of the prockets.
Speaker 4: Real. I was like, yo, this motherfucker.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And some of the things that La talked about was, you know, like I was saying, if you look at this, there is no Sadresutra. And for those that's unfamiliar, this is basically like a peace sign on your head. You have this line that goes up the center and once it gets to the soft cap, it branches off into a y. And all the ones they find from headbinding still have this Sadresutra. But the ones that they find that are not from headbinding, they're like this one, the Saddre Sutra is missing. And like I said, all the ones they find from headbinding, this Sadre Sutra does not disappear. So that shows us that this is genetic. And then at the same time, if you look here at the front angle the eye orbits, they actually lay brought optometrists with him to study these things, and that's basically a fancy word for an eye doctor. And they measure these orbits and these are thirty percent larger than a normal human school and even the ones proven from headbinding, so he said, the optometry said they're thirty percent larger. So therefore the pupils you would have been thirty percent larger and the distance is even closer. He said, so they're built like an owl. He said, so, he said, it's my opinion. He said that these hybrid brace creatures had night vision, and when you get into all the lore and legends of giants, they were cave dwellers. And another example was the ones from headbinding. The brain case volume doesn't change, but some of these the brain case volumes increased by like fifteen to twenty percent. And another thing that's really really fascinating was right here is this is an anchor point where the spine comes in. They caught the fray foremen mag magnum or something like that. But see this is all the way at the back on a normal human skull. They're right here in the center. That way you can balance it better. And all the long gated skulls from headbitding that we found that anchor point does not change. They're all right there, so binding the head doesn't change.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 9: It's another genetic marker, and it was designed specifically to counterbalance this huge head because if it wasn't anchored where it's at the way we just pull down, they'd be looking at their feet all the time.
Speaker 6: That's incredible I've heard that some of them the teeth are a giveaway to like some of them had double rows of teeth or like large larger than normal teeth, stuff like that. Have you seen any of those, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 9: Seen some of the double row teeth also, even just like the density of their bones. They said that some of these there are just a lot thicker than a normal person. And one thing that I really found cool when I'll show you this in this book. This is elongated skulls in the Paths of Vera Kocha from Brian Forrester. And one of the things he talks about too, that was genetic with these guys.
Speaker 10: And I'll show you this picture.
Speaker 9: So you basically have a skull layout and it's got all these lines telling you know what is what on the skull. And the things that I want to point out is there's holes on your cheek bones here here. Then you have two at the bottom next to your mandible down here at the lower part. And what it talks about is in here the ones that they study that were different from the headbinding ones is that they had an extra set of holes. And forgive me on the pronunciations, because I'm a redneck and I can barely speak English, so you get these big fancy words.
Speaker 10: I'm going to struggle.
Speaker 9: But it talks about It says the normal human skull has three pairs of small holes in the front called the foreman and the zygo madico fasciale see I told you below, and to the outside of the eye sockets, and the supra orbital just below the eye sockets, and the mental foramen in the mandible lower jaw. Almost all, if not all, of the elongated skulls of Paracus area also have a fourth pair called the parential foreman, which is very uncommon in most human skulls.
Speaker 10: And basically this.
Speaker 9: Was at the back of the head, and so it's an extra set of holes. And what they've said when they studied this, it says, when this is present, it transmits. It transmits an emissary vein into the superior sagital sinus. The superior sitageal sinus is a large vein found in the human head. This vein travels over the top portion of the skull, beginning at the top of the skull and moving to the back part of the skull. So they believe that this perennial foreman is present in the elongated skulls to assist in the blood flow due to the norm or sorry, the non normal shape of the head, and would be an evolutionary development. So it's not a wild for these heads, that is whid So.
Speaker 6: I worked for a surgeon and she did a lot of face stuff, and I would like sit and look at X rays all the time, because X rays have come a long way. Those bitches are like three D now you can see everything. And I would ask her like, what are those holes that are in all the skulls? And she said, nerves and veins. Everybody has them. And so you're saying they have an extra pair on the back. That is absolutely proof to me that this is a biological not just like a freak of nature thing. All of them have.
Speaker 9: That mm hmm, all the ones that were not natural or the ones that were natural.
Speaker 6: The ones that weren't manipulated.
Speaker 10: Yes, so it approachates a genetic right, yeah.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, so that's like, well, what do you think? All right, here's the question of the hour. Then what do you think that they were?
Speaker 10: Well with me?
Speaker 9: You know when people point to the head binding you know, as you know imitating their gods or veneration type thing.
Speaker 10: You know. I think a lot of people forget to ask the why questions. Well, why if they are just copying or mimicking something, you know, why would they do that? So it had to be.
Speaker 9: Something really important, because you think they start this, I think they said they can't do it till the kids are at least a year or two old. That way, that soft cap, you know, closes all the way. But so imagine you've got a two year old kid and you're strapping boards to their head and rope and tying as tight as you can to force this skull to elongate and deform. This is extremely painful. You can imagine the headaches and the discomfort. I mean, this was not something that you just go get knocked out and wake up and you get plastic surgery it's fixed.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 9: This is something you had to do for years. It was years of pain. So it had to be extremely important to them. So I tell people I use this modern example. You know, Pobably what was it maybe ten years ago Morgan walland the Big Country Star broke out and what did he do? He cut his hair in the shape of the mullet he brought the mullet back. Well, next thing, you know, every kid, their brother and dad has a mullet now because they're venerating, they're emulating this predominant figure. So I think that's what's going on here. And when you go to like South America, Peru, where these parocke skulls are found, they have all these legends about Quasi Kettle and Vericocha and it says that they were pale skinned, bearded, red bearded, uh elongated skull people that just showed up on it said the boat of serpents without rafts or without rows. So these this god shows up and it says that he basically gives them the seven Sacred Sciences, and if you know, the equivalent to that is Genesis six Fallen Angels. In the book Enoch says that they come down, the angels came down brave with the daughters of men and gave them all this forbid knowledge. And that's what they'd done here with this Vera Coach and Quasi Kettle, that they show up and h the Vericocha and his lord legend. He has a group of like followers and they're called the Vera Coach on and what do they do They travel around? Uh, he civilizes the people of South America, teaches them how to do agriculture, make megalithics, architecture and structure and all these things. So it kind of mirrors to me that whole Genesis six narrative. And honestly, I'll show you in this book here too, because he talks about it. That Path of Averracocha. They have a list of all of the cities in the legend that Vericocha and his Verakochun went to and civilized and taught all these things. And all those cities are on a straight line path. Actually it's like a northwest path across the continent. And every single one of those cities that's listed, that's what they call the Path of Vericocia. But without fail, every single one of those cities has huge megalithic architecture structures and elongated schools out the wazoo. And when the South American or when the Spanish showed up, they documented in some of their journals that they noticed this fair skinned, red haired, elongated skull people walking amongst them, and they were obviously different. You know, South American people are ar skinned and they can't hardly grow a beard. So the Spanish was like, who are these people? And all the locals said, these are descendants of the very coachin. So I mean, my opinion is you will legend think these were falling angels.
Speaker 6: Well, so I believe that they actually were supernatural too. Not only did they have like a different bone structure and everything, but I do believe that they were mistaken to be God's because they had like a supernatural aspect to them. I don't know if subscribe to that, but I believe they were able to do something that made these people think, oh my God, these people need to be worshiped.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, yeah, one d percent because I mean when you read that narrative and genus in the Book of Enoch, they said they traded their first estate, so they come down and took fleshly form, and if you know, we take that at face value, they showed up and they had divine knowledge. You know, they had a lot of scientific advancements and things.
Speaker 10: They were doing.
Speaker 9: All these things to these primitive people and to them, you know, I mean, these were magical. These were just amazing things. So they worshiped them as gods. And that's why a lot of people talk about the Spanish when they come and invaded South America. They just took over so easily because the legend of Varracocia and Quasi Kettle is that they left on the boats of serpents just like they came, but they said that they would return, and when they did, they would return at a time that they needed them, and they would do all these things. So when the Spanish showed up, they showed up on these large boats. They were pale skinned, bearded men, and they had on this silver armor that was just glistening in the sun. They thought that this was the return of Avracocha and his vera coach. So when they came, they worshiped them, brought them gold and silver and food and all this stuff. So the Spanish just kind of went along with it. They's like, hell, we can take over this whole country and get all the riches without even having to fight them.
Speaker 10: We'll just go along with it.
Speaker 4: Real quick.
Speaker 5: Just you know, we stopped for a second, Tim, would you like to introduce you so far? I'm so sorry about that too. I forgot to send out the link so real well.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Yeah, Tim, Constantine's sixth Sensory podcast had to jump on. Talk to my boy, Doc Brown here and I'll let him continue. Happy to be here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've seen you come in. I was like, oh, we got another Tennessee boy, and here a couple of rednecks.
Speaker 4: Now all the trade talk. You're in Tennessee too, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit where they were finding a lot of the stuff that Doc's talking about. Hmm, it's not in the history books.
Speaker 5: But how far away for you from Nashville? I mean, I know you are, how far away you talk?
Speaker 9: I'm at the very far eastern tip. I'm almost but I'm butted up right against North Carolina.
Speaker 10: How like an hour from Ashville?
Speaker 4: Dude, you're so close to me? What the fuck it?
Speaker 10: What to get together? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, for really yeah yeah. Even Tyrone is like right over here too. Holy shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm about like four hours away from Ashville. I think four and a half hours away.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, I'm about one hour.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 6: I'm on the other side of the planet, So I guess I can't come to the meet up. I didn't know that they found elongated skulls in Tennessee though. That's interesting. I know there's like mounds and stuff, and like a lot of the Southern.
Speaker 1: I don't know about elongated skulls. I should have you know, I should have said that a little bit better. I was more talking about giants.
Speaker 6: No, just like full on skeletons. Yeah, they have elongated schools or are they just big motherfuckers with like regular skulls.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean I don't know, doc Like, I'm sure Fritz Zimmerman would have something to say about that. But the Giant records that I've looked at, I don't remember the skulls being mentioned. But the bones were big, right, like seven foot seven footers. And you've got the Tennessee little people too, So you've got like a whole Narnia situation going on where they were finding like real small and that's interesting too. It's like that's well documented too, like White County, Tennessee, Sparta, Tennessee. These farmers were finding all these little people. But you know counter that you also had giants too, So that's what I was more talking about, all kinds of weird.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I mentioned before you came on, but i'd found where was it?
Speaker 10: He scroll up.
Speaker 9: That the Chinnakin and the chicktaw Indians that they had found elongated skulls amongst those tribes of people. That was something I just recently found out. But I was going to show you these two. Doctor Aaron Judkins, he was one of the guys I mentioned earlier that went down to Peru and actually held these skulls and investigated them and done castings of them and stuff. And I found in LA's book that he give Aaron a section to give his notes and thoughts on the schools and what he thought about them and all this kind of stuff. But in there he actually had hand drawn diagrams of these elongated schools, and he had calipers and all the measurement tools and measured everything.
Speaker 10: To the eye orbits.
Speaker 9: To the brain case volume, all this stuff. But he had hand drawn all those on some drafting paper and wrote down all the measurements. And I'm friends with Judkins, so I emailed him and I was like, hey, man, I seen your drawings of the elongated skulls his book. Do you still happen to have those? And he was like, yeah, I still got them. And I was like, man, would you care to like scan them for me and send them to me I'd love to like decorate them and photoshop them up and stuff like that. So he ended up sending them to me, and uh, I just kind of put them on some like a background like look like old scroll or something. But uh, he sent me three different ones and it's got all the measurements and stuff on that. They're pretty cool. And Uh, I'm going to Spiracy Con. Uh it's the third week in August. It's in Cave City, uh, Kentucky. And uh, doctor Aaron Jenkins is actually going to that event too, So I asked him, I said, would you mind? I said if I printed these on card stock, you know, I said, and sold them at Conspiracy Con. I said, if you'll sign them for me, I said, we can split some of the sales on it.
Speaker 10: So he done that.
Speaker 9: So I'm actually bringing these to Spiracy Con for doctor and Jenkins to sign it to sail at the conference. So if anybody is in the Cave City, Kentucky area, come check out Spiracy Con.
Speaker 10: Man, it's going to be a real good time.
Speaker 9: But John Pounders from now you see TV's putting it on and he's just got an all star lineup of people that's going to be there.
Speaker 10: Should be a real fun weekend.
Speaker 1: He's been in the ky for a while too, right, Pounders has like he was talking about giants and watchers and all that. Back before a lot of people were Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't know Kentucky was so hip. I thought it was hey. And I'm not saying anything because I lived in Kentucky for like fifteen years. My family's from Kentucky. But yeah, I wish I was closer because I would go, that sounds like a great time.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 9: It's the third weekend of this month. Oh damn in Cave City, Kentucky. I think it's like the twenty second I think. But another thing to us gonna show you guys, And I try to show references on all the stuff that I talk about because I'm not some genius.
Speaker 10: I just I read a lot and I take people's puzzle pieces and put them together. You know.
Speaker 9: So I had some stuff from Brian Forster's book that I had mentioned, and this one is Ala Marzouli's book, and I think he charges like sixty bucks for this book.
Speaker 10: But this thing's almost.
Speaker 9: As stick as a bible, and it's just jam packed full of information, full color photos on all the pages, and he's basically compiled all of his years of work on the giants and elongated skulls in this one book.
Speaker 10: So it's really fascinating. But one of the ones that with.
Speaker 9: These elongated skulls that is probably the most fascinating enigma of all is this skeleton that they deemed wiky. And I don't know if any of you guys have heard of that name, or if you're familiar with that skeleton or not, but it almost looks like a freaking alien. And they actually put a picture up of this thing beside of an alien like as a comparison. Oh Jesus, So it's just got all the features of this other guy. It's got the large orbits and everything else. But what's really crazy about it is this thing in total height is now, this was a full skeleton, guys. This just wasn't the head, but its total height was nineteen point six eight inches. And here's the actual picture of this mummy. So if you notice the soft cap is still open, right, oh yeah, let me And it's you know, nineteen and a half inches long. But look at the teeth. It's got molars. And this was proven to be a small child because even the soft cap is open.
Speaker 6: So this is this is a baby along end.
Speaker 10: Yes, baby, Look the baby has molars, bro as freaking molars.
Speaker 6: That means that baby was snacking on some hot ass at some point, like the delongated skull. Motherfuckers ate meat from birth.
Speaker 10: That's a pretty crazy man.
Speaker 9: In one of the doctor's notes, he said he said it is a strange being of fifty centimeters tall, deformed head. The front and nail is still open, however, has molars, the orbits of the eyes are very large and have a lower jaw with two bumps, and it says this is not a dwarf, that their bones are thin and small.
Speaker 6: Can I just ask you something really quick? Why do you think they're always finding the skulls and not the rest of the body.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, that is a good question, Like why.
Speaker 6: Is it a bunch of heads everywhere and nobodies to be found?
Speaker 10: Well, this and the white it's the full body.
Speaker 6: But it's just that's like a rare That's that's a really rare find, you know what I mean, Because most of the time when they dig these bitches up, it's just as skulls. And it makes you wonder, like did they all get decapitated in some type of like siege on the giants or you know what I mean, like where's the body?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, see a lot of them theorized that they that this was kind of like a skull cult type veneration thing, that they would take these skulls of the dead ancestors and put them, you know, in temples around in these carved out rock faces and kind of venerate them.
Speaker 10: I was talking with Derek.
Speaker 9: Olsen and he said down there that he talked to some of the locals and that they had legends and things that they're kings and they had these elongated skulls. They would take their skulls and placed them cerem ceremonially in some of these rock faces that are cut out in squares on certain dates and things. And they said that when the moon on a certain day shined on these skulls, they believed that they were venerating and resurrecting the dead giant kings.
Speaker 10: And then also you.
Speaker 6: Have the Cicaras.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and the Ciicaras I think that's what their names are, but it's basically the grave robbers of South America. That's how ninety percent of these skulls are found. The grave robbers go in and illegally dig out these graves, and where South America is such a hot, dry climate climate, it actually preserves the bones really well, and so they take these and that the skulls is what everybody's fascinated with. So if they dig up this body, they just snap the head off and take it to a black market to sell because they know that's what everybody's interested in, is these elongated skulls.
Speaker 1: Doci said something about and venerating their ancestors, and I think that there's something to that because I've been looking into some of the old Canaanite tribes and some of the Canaanite temples and some of the things you find over there in the Middle East to do with this. Essentially it's a cult, and this cult was say, seemed to be interested in just that venerating their ancestors to a point where, I mean, it kind of reminded me of Star Wars, where you have the Jedis that die and they come back as like the spirits that help the living Jedi. It seems like some of these Canaanites that was part of their religion was literally talking to I don't know if they really were or not, but they seemed to believe that they were talking to their ancestors who were like giants as well, giant priest kings.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 9: And another one too is like go Backley Tape. Doctor Aaron Jenkins talking about him once again. He studied that place and wrote a book about it, and he was even talking about That's not like in the mainstream news, but if you search it up you can find it that the people that built go Beckley Tape were into skull cult veneration.
Speaker 10: That they are at the site.
Speaker 9: They had dug up skull caps and they had drilled holes, fine holes through them to like string them up and hang them up inside of those stone circles and stuff. So it was another type of skull cult veneration.
Speaker 6: They all have structures honoring serious too, so have you did have? I mean, however you guys feel about him as the Nassau or not. But Graham Hancock has talked a lot about these places, Go Beckley Tape giants on Malta, like anywhere there's megalithic structures, there's temples, and the structures aligned with serious legends about giants, legends about people coming up out of nowhere, teaching them animal husbandry, architecture, everything. Some of them have elongated skulls. Some of them are just giants. But it's literally in every single ancient culture, serious giants, gods coming up from out of nowhere and teaching them how to do shit. And it just is interesting to me because until you find the skulls, they're just stories. But then after you find the skulls and the skeletons, it's like, are they just stories though, because now we got bones?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Is you got stories?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 9: Like I said, I listed a bunch of those countries and continents, you find those elongated skulls everywhere. Every culture has stories of giants, and no matter where you go, there's just too many stories that rhyme Uh. I mentioned South America, they talk about Viracocha and quasi kettle uh. In North American tribes, Indians talk about the star people came down, stole the women and bred with the women. Uh, gave them all this knowledge and technology.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: Then they also have stories of the red haired, six fingered giants that they battled with and tried to push them out of their lands. You go across the ocean. You have the same thing the Genesis six narrative and the giants over there. Uh, Like you mentioned earlier, Julia, all the depictions of Egyptian kings and queens and princes with these elongated skulls. And there's another similar story that a lot of people don't realize, but it's and Graham Hancock talked about it. I can't remember the name of that temple now, but some temple they found. And there was the story of the dow WoT and the first time, and there was a story in there about Osiris and that he basically got tired of the kingship, stepped down and loaded on a boat with a bunch of his servants and went out to civilize the world, to teach them how to grow crops and do all these things. So there's another story, just like the Vera Kochin and so many others, and even the same thing with the what is it the Samerian King's list When you go through the King's list. I can't remember the guy's name now, but there's he's like the third or fourth one.
Speaker 10: He was one of the god kings.
Speaker 9: Same thing you messed down, wouldn't Gilgamesh it was somebody before him, but he had stepped down from the kingship. He didn't die. He stepped down and handed it over to his son because he was going to civilize the world.
Speaker 8: Which one is Is it annual inky or in them?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 10: That wouldn't a god. He was just a king that was on this samerianking. I want to say it's is Key and Gasher. I think there's.
Speaker 9: And he stepped down and I think he handed it off to in mark R, and I think that is who a lot of people align with Nimrod is in mark R because in the legends in Marker was considered the great builder, and it said that he built this tower. There's actually letters that they found corresponding tablets between in mark Ar and Lord a Rata, and so it was tying this Lord of Rata with the mountains of air Rat. And in these letters, he's basically writing on these tablets as sending it all the way up there to the air Rat mountains to this king and he's asking for his help in building this grand tower. And he says, basically, I know you're this grand architect and you have all these nice seedars up here. I'm trying to build this magnific tower to a Nanah and hopes that she will embrace me there and asking for this Lord of Rata's help, and this Lord of Ratta sends a letter back. It was like, you know, that's great, Well, what uses that to me? So he's basically denying to help him, and that they have this war and everything. So a lot of people theorize that this inn mark Are was Nimrod and the Lord of Rata was either Noah or want of Noah's descendants because he still had the pre flood knowledge and was a great builder because he just they built the arc.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think in Nana's role was there?
Speaker 9: It was just one of those she was the queen of Heaven and it was when you have those stories she's tied in so closely with with Gilgamesh and Inky do in those stories, you know what was it the Epic of Gilgamesh. She becomes so infatuated with Gilgamesh she tries to take him as a husband and he rejects her, and he kind of throws it in her face. He's like, every man you love winds up dead or you betray him. So now I don't want no part of that or miss it's offended. And that's when she goes and talks to her father in lyons, like, you know, he's just insulted me, and now he's rejected me. I want you to send a bull of heaven and kill them all, And so him and Ikey do tag team and kill this bull of heaven. And what's funny is if she was embarrassed before the way the story goes, she come out even worse because iky Doue takes the bloody thigh the bull and smacks her in the face with it.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, texts, you know, it's so funny, sab bitch, and I'd be like even like the docks, like ducks.
Speaker 1: On point with this whole anunt of thing, and like she even wanted him. One of the texts I read talked about how an honor Ishtar wanted Gilgamesh to go up into the sky with her, and he was like, he declined because he's like the men who go up in the sky with you never return. And I just think that that's so interesting when you see the these kings like having some sort of veneration or relationship with this entity and Anna Ishtar Aphrodity whatever whatever name she goes by. She goes by different names, you know. And like, I don't want to rehash something that I just talked about on a podcast elsewhere, but I did just cover a story where there's some of Nebu Kenezra's old writings where he's talking about his love for Ishtar and uh, how his ischar would come to his wife in a dream and give them messages like messages for the kingdom and and beyond that, even like he was trying to work with her in a way to where he would get h he would be he would deify like he wouldn't he didn't want to die like a mortal. He wanted to deify. And Nimrod comes to mind there, right, is that the right one?
Speaker 3: Doc?
Speaker 1: The uh became a gaberin.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, in the Book of Genesis says that Nimrod becomes a gibble reem Idea and with Gilgamesh, and that's the whole thing. Is like when Annana was so impressed they just killed Humbaba, that this monster of the forests of what was it next to Mount Hermon and they called it that mountain was the home of the Annaki.
Speaker 10: And according to the Bible.
Speaker 9: You know where the angels, the fallen Angels came down was on Mount Hermon, and that Gilgamesh story they named that is the dwelling place of the Anonaki. And then that's when she becomes so infatuated with him because they're these great heroes and she wanted this manly man to be hers. And after he rejects her, that's when they take off on that other adventure. And like you had mentioned, he feared his mortality. He didn't want to die. So during that battle, she like curses Inky Do, his best friend for slapping her in the face with that bullsty and he ends up dying. But he comes back and he tells Gilgamesh, you know this place that I'm going to. You don't want to be here, brother, do everything you can to not be here. So then he takes off on this other adventure to try to find it's basically Noah, but I can't remember their version what they called him now, But he goes on this journey and goes.
Speaker 8: Into something like that starts with yeah, yeah, I can never.
Speaker 9: See you're right and ultra hass it's another one. But they go find him and he's like, I'm seeking eternal life. I want to be like you, And basically he just tells him, you've come all this way for nothing. You can't have eternal life, and he forces him to go to sleep, and then basically Noah's wife pleads with him, it's like, he come all this way, You're just going to send him away without helping him, and kind of guilt trips him. So once Gilgamesh wakes up, he tells him there is one way. There's this certain flower that rows under the sea at this certain place, and if you can find this flower and ingest it, you will have not eternal life, but long life, or really really long life. So he ties this boulder to his leg and throws himself in this sea and go searching for this mystical flower, and he finds it, but then he comes back to the surface and before he can even eat it, this great serpent sneaks up and eats the flower and steals it from him. And so then he's all in dismay that he lost his shot at long life. But you have that serpent imagery again, you know, coming in the sneaky serpent stealing eternal life from Gilgamesh.
Speaker 6: Do you think this these are like bedtime stories or you think this shit's real.
Speaker 9: I think it's all rooted in some truth. There's some kind of esoteric truth that that's being passed through these entertained, unforgettable stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually yeah, I think it right, that esoteric stories. Yeah, something in there and there's some truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you can figure it out for sure, I.
Speaker 10: Think yeah, I agree.
Speaker 9: And and that's another thing too, is like when you go to like the Bible, and everybody wants to talk about, you know, all these Sumerian stories and Babylonian stories that they predate the Bible, so therefore they sound so similar because they just you know, basically stole their story, you know, and rewrote it in their own version. And I'm guilty. Everybody has their you know, preconceived notions and and faith based you know, where I'm a Christian. I just tell people, you know, nothing of the first is the best. If that's the case, we'd all be driving around in four model t's. So just because it's the first, don't make it the best. And as far as the biblical narratives, forward found on road dead. But uh so I tell people, like, if you go with the Biblical narrative, what does it say. It says that the angels left their first estate and traded their first estate and came down to earth and was kicked out of heaven. So, according to the biblical narrative, the fallen angels was here first.
Speaker 10: So is it out of the.
Speaker 9: Question that you would get their version their story first? And of course it's going to be distorted if it's coming from them, But that's just my standpoint on it.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I agree with you obviously, you know how I feel about that kind of stuff. But just when you hear these stories that are repeated throughout all these different cultures, you start to wondering, like, what part of this actually happened? What part of this is like a bedtime story, a cautionary tale or something like that, And how do you interweave like physical evidence with the mythology of a place, You know what I mean? Because it's like, if you look at the hieroglyphics and the story except come out of Egypt, it's dog headed beings and bird headed beings and stuff like that. I tend to kind of think that shit was legit, and like they did have some fucked up beings walking around, But it's like what part of it was dramatized and like what part of it was part of the mystery schools and stuff like that. What part of it is real? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Man armies got the dog man armies like.
Speaker 6: From The Mummy part two. You know what I'm saying. Yeah yeah, Ubis, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: And what was that guy's name, Beanie? You know a lot of people, Beanie, they have the hundred necklaces of every single god and religion and of them.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, dude, I love that movie so much. Actually have been fascinated with this kind of stuff since I was a kid, and I would watch The Mummy on repeat and be like, I feel like this is the real shit, Like there's actual curses and like stuff from in Egypt. That's you know, they talk about it like, oh, it's it's like a story. It's supposed to symbolize this, and it's like, no, I think they had stargates. I think they had advanced technology. I think that they had electricity in some form, So its right, Well, I mean it makes you wonder what part of like the Atlantis lore fits into all of this and Israel that these were just saddle cities with giants and elong gated skull beings that were breakoffs from one civilization like the mothership, like was it Atlantean and then they all just kind of like did their own shit and then there was like a catastrophe that wiped it out.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I always thought that Atlantis was like an allegory for basically the great reset the flood story, and that's one of those universal things. You know, you go to India, it says that was his name Kushna I think there, or maybe I can't remember. It's the blue skin God. But he shows up as a fish and tell us this it might be. But he shows up as this you know, fish to this righteous man, and he caused his name Minu, which you know stands for or means man first man, and warns him of this great catastrophe and the world's going to be destroyed with the flood, to build this boat. And they build this boat and he basically ties a lasso around the fish and he drags him to safety and places him on top of a mountain. And you have the same story with Noah. You have the same story, like we just talked about the with the the Babylonian and Samaran.
Speaker 10: The ultra Hosses.
Speaker 9: You go to the Native Americans in North America, they talk about a great flood coming and the gods preserving a remnant go to South America.
Speaker 10: It says Varicocha in his first creation.
Speaker 9: That he created giants, and that the giants devoured the land and the inhabitants of the land that they were wicked.
Speaker 10: So what does he do.
Speaker 9: He brings a flood to destroy the earth, and the first thing, the remnant that survived. The giants worked with the people and they build this great tower in the air to evade a future potential flooding.
Speaker 10: So I mean the Tower of Bible.
Speaker 9: So you just have all these stories, and like you had mentioned, Julie, I'm the type of person I'm not a coincidence theorist.
Speaker 10: I love comparative mythology.
Speaker 9: I like to look at all these stories and if we have all these same stories around the world, there has to be something to it. And so I just try to look for the common themes. And a lot of times we see caveats added or names change. Those are just you know, you can a that to their cultural spin. But the common themes where they're all the same. I think those are rooted in.
Speaker 6: Truth, and lucky for us, there's physical evidence of a lot of this physical evidence water erosion on the Sphinx in Egypt, physical evidence that the Grand Canyon was hollowed out by water, and that the Native Americans hid in the caves and they talked about there were people that right, So this is what I'm saying, Like, you can't say they're all bedtime stories, because there's an aspect that that can be spiritual, but there's an aspect that has to be literal because there is physical evidence. And then you start mixing the skeletons and giant skeletons and elongated skulls and stuff with the water erosion on the Sphinx and with the Grand Canyon and the seashells on Everest, and then you're like, all right, what part of these stories is literal?
Speaker 1: We had down shells in the East Tennessee too, just to sprinkle in the Tennessee Mountains, they're finding old, ancient seashells and just sea stuff in general. Yeah, there was an ocean here at one point. And I'm kind of leaning with the Hawk on this one. It's like you get one or two flood myths, my personal opinion is like, maybe that's a coincidence. But once you get forty flood myths, I'm starting to think that there was a day loge of some sort, some sort of a catastrophe with lots of water.
Speaker 7: That's interesting because I actually talk about that a lot when I explained it like this. The reason why we have so many flat stories is because every civilization started by a body of water, and eventually during that timeframe, whether it's our lifetime, my children's lifetime, my grandkids lifetime, is going to be a major flood that pushes somebody away from that land and then they have to redo everything from the So I feel like most of these flood stories, yeah, they're very similar because in most cases, you know, the ancient people, they have boats like we have cars today. Their transportation from one place to another or getting food in a mass production way was by using boats. So I look at it as you know, since every civilization started by a body of water, and we need body of water to survive, there's always going to be some type of flood story. And now that because where mostly certain religions like Christianity Muslims and so on and so forth, those big Abrahamic face. They're all combining that one flu story. Like he was talking about the Sumerians. You know, the Samarians have their flood story, the Akkadians have their flood story, the Syrians hit tights and so on and so forth, and then you even have the Meso Americans.
Speaker 10: Yeah, now that's one of those things.
Speaker 9: It's like a lot of people want to talk about isolationism. You know, all these ancient people, they all just stayed in their little square piece of pasture and didn't trade or communicate with all these other countries. I think we have so much evidence that the ancients were diffusionists. They were sailing the seas, they were going to North America, mining this copper, coming back and bringing it back to the other parts of the world. I think the Venetians were basically fueling the Bronze Age. And if you go to Michigan up there, I can't remember that name that it's right on the border of Michigan and Canada, but they find these huge copper mines and they've estimated it's like hundreds of thousands of pounds of copper that is missing and that Michigan copper is the purest copper in the world. It tests it like ninety eight point eight percent purity. So when they find copper that tests that high, they know it comes from that Lake Michigan area because it's the purest in the world. It's the only one that tests that high. But they're finding copper that tests that pure in Europe, in South Asia and Africa, the Middle East, Peru, that they're finding it everywhere, And I believe it's because these ancient Phoenicians, these giants, when the waterways were higher, they could sail straight across because if you follow the currents and the tides, you can take a boat with no sails, no paddles, and just drift. And there's a what's his name, a Scandinavian doctor. I can't remember his name now. I think it's Thore or something, but he actually tested this. He got on a raft and the currents naturally took him to North America. So if you had these Phodicians that were known seafaring people and the water levels were higher, they could go towards like the Massachusetts area. And they say that this was all a waterway that led straight into Lake Michigan and all these lakes, and that's where they were mining all this copper. And this land was very fertile and fruitful and had all kinds of natural resources. So from there, that's why you get all the mound structures and things down through the Ohioo Valley and you find all these giants in the Ohio River Valley because these Phoenetians started setting up shop and just started going down uh the Ohio River Valley down through there.
Speaker 1: It's Aisle Royal in the Great States. I was looking up doc I was trying to see how many tons of copper are missing. That's a number that that kind of sways. But one of the numbers that came up here is an estimated five hundred thousand tons of copper is missing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I said pounds, it's tons, it's tons. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And they even find a pictograph there on that island, on this huge stone, it's a Phoenician ship carved into the rock and it's with it. It's unmistakable, so they even put their their stamp on it.
Speaker 1: You've got the Canaanite shipwrecked to anybody can look that up. It's a it's a more recent fine if you just put in Canaanite shipwreck, it'll come up. It was three three hundred years old.
Speaker 10: That's wild.
Speaker 1: And I'm connecting that with the Phoenicians, you know, because the Canaites and Phoenicians were basically the same group.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, just a different name for them.
Speaker 9: But not to throw us off from this, but I just wanted to show you, guys this, This is like the final thing I was want to talk about with those elongated skulls. Because I've talked about all the different variants and sizes and.
Speaker 10: All that kind of stuff.
Speaker 9: But this right here is if any of the stuff I talked about today had you, you know, saying, I'm not sure if it's genetic or not, this should be the final nail on the coffin for you. In eighteen forty two, in a cave, they found an elongated skull or skeleton, rather full skeleton, and it was mummified. And when they started investigating and taking it apart and looking inside, and it was a female inside this female's it was elongated skull, baby steal in the womb, unborn. So did they do some surgery and cut it out and elongate the skull and then put it back in the womb.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm talking about with the Prometheus stuff.
Speaker 11: I wondering in an alien movie. Sorry, no, yeah, Prometheus. You talking about like the Oh my god, yeah, the alien movie Prometheus.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the alien movie Prometheus.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But this was in eighteen forty two, and it's actually got drawings and stuff. But I read like some little excerpts here it was, and this was in a journal that they had found from some of these explorers. And this was so predominant that even there was a papalistic bull in the sixteenth century by the Pope forbidding the elongation of skulls, because they were still doing it back in the sixteenth century. But it says here it says as it was only a few years since two mummies of children were carried to England, which, according to the very exact description of doctor Bellamy, belonged to the tribe of a Jamayr's if I'm saying that correctly. But it says the two crania, both of the children were scarce a year old, and this is while they found in this cave, said in all aspects the same form as those of the adults. We ourselves have observed the same fact in many mummies of children of tender age, who, although they had cloths about them, were yet without any vestige or appearance of pressure on the cranium. More still, the same formation of head presents itself in children yet unborn. And the truth we have had convincing roof in the sight of a fetus enclosed in a womb of a mummy of a pregnant woman, which we found in a cave in Hiyake, two leagues from Tamar, and which is at this moment in our collection. Professor Dyote Pont from the Great Celebrity in the Department of Abstructures, has assured us that this fetus is one of seven months age and belongs to, according to the very clearly formation of the cranium, to the tribe of Honkahs. But they have a drawing here.
Speaker 6: Of this guy, dude, it literally looks like something from Alien Covenant.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, yeah.
Speaker 7: See what one thing that I do like about you is you do the same thing that I like to do. What I noticed about is when you pull that first book out, I use little tabs.
Speaker 8: Also in my books. I have a lot I actually.
Speaker 7: Buy them on on Amazon by the thousands, right, and I got them like you do, right, And I like. What I like to do is when I'm talking about something, I like to have a book in front of me.
Speaker 8: I do the same exact thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: How to put it, but I really do appreciate that because a lot of people, when they do it, they do it off the top of their head, and I know they memorized it, but you're like me, you can't remember it that easy, so you have to go back to a source and you want to show people what you actually see. Now, whenever I say something, when I show it in a book, I'm just telling you, hey, this is my evidence. I'm not saying that this is fact. I'm not saying this is fiction. When I'm saying is somebody took the time to record this to give us this information. So at the bare minimum, we should take the time to research and go deeper in it. And I can tell you one of the books that I do the most song because I'm going over one of these books because I show you I'm serious when I say I'm like you with these tabs. So I really do appreciate that because a lot of people.
Speaker 9: That's the size of a true researcher man, which I got a pretty good memory, and I can get probably eighty eighty percent of the story ride, but I want to try to get close to one hundred as I can. And also to anybody can make something up and tell you something. And I'm the I might as well be from Missouri, you know. I'm like, show me, I'm from the show.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying that that's how that's will show you. Yeah, And when you're pulling out the book and you're showing your evidence, you're not. You're saying that, hey, this is what I read. I took the time to read this book. How can you How can anybody sit there and say you're wrong if they haven't read the same aimation you presented, right, because you thoroughly went through it. You even highlighted. I noticed you even highlight some of the stuff that you're doing it. And I do the same thing. When it's like double or triple important, I'm like, yeah, I got to put a mark on here because this is very important. I actually have a series on why YouTube what I've learned from reading this book, and I actually do what you just do I go through page through page and show what I've read and do a love review.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I'm liking this, this is good. I just have to say that.
Speaker 10: No, thank you man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the thing is when you have a podcast, you read all these books. Like I said, you might remember a high percentage of it. But to me, I think it's important to put the tabs in there and highlight it. And then when I go to do a podcast on a certain show, I know what certain books I need when I pull them out, I got quick references.
Speaker 5: Oh, if you get that ship wrong, people, one will definitely let you know that much, especially in like YouTube comments. You know, if you're not you could be fucking like one day off on something.
Speaker 4: You're wrong. Everything's completely wrong.
Speaker 8: Most of the time.
Speaker 4: Well, you know at the best. You know, Barrio from Symbolic Studies even play it out.
Speaker 5: He's like, I love how like you get people that will like say you're wrong, but never tell you what the correct answer is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I love Mario. I had him.
Speaker 5: I was like, a really good point and unfortunately he says that happens a lot on your channel, right. I was like, people sit there and ship talk you and tell you're wrong. But I never heard her, never saw a fu answer. What's the answer, what's the right one?
Speaker 4: Oh? You don't even know either.
Speaker 5: Okay, hey, but I do have a shout out to this hater.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll let you. I'll let you go to man. Shout out to b Kane eleven c love that guy he thinks I don't like him.
Speaker 8: I like you, man, I like you man.
Speaker 1: I love it when you talk crap about me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what is.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was going to that's cool.
Speaker 7: I was just going to ask, like, what what is the DNA say when when you researched it? Because I've heard different things, But what what does the DNA say to you?
Speaker 8: Or how do you interpret it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 9: Accord to this, like I said, LA had done the DNA testing and all that stuff, and which he's got it in here in this book. But it's a lot of big languages and stuff letters that I have trouble understanding. But according to his breakdown, because in here in this book he talks about you know this why certain numbers strand was found at such and such percent and this strand x number such and such was found that this percentage and what he said was is. Basically it's a mix of European and Middle Eastern descent, but it's more predominant in Middle Eastern. So LA's theory is and he's a Christian, so he comes from a you know, Christian paradigm. Him and Fritz Zimmerman formed this idea that when the Israelites came out of Egypt and Exodus and they come back into the Holy Land, a lot of people that's not familiar. They just see where God tells him to kill every man, woman and child, that it's just mass genocide. But if you actually do the research and study of the genealogies and the name of these tribes, all the ones that God commanded them to kill every man, woman and child were Nephelum giant clans. So he says that he believes, well, you got there everything Bible, Yeah, this is I was just reading this what you're talking about, like the genealogy that actually has this in here.
Speaker 8: I have another one.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: A lot of people just I mean I was one of them too, thinks it's boring and they just kind of skim over it. But it's there for a reason. And he says that when they started conquering all these giant tribes, you know, these were you know, another name for them, Tim said, was the Phoenicians, you know, and the Canaanites, and they were known as great seafaring people. So Fritz in La had come to the theory that the ones that were smart and heard about all the other giant clans getting wiped out, that there was a great diaspora, that a bunch of them fled north into Europe and the Caucaus Mountains and Sardinia and all these other places. Then another remnant got on this boat and went out to North America and settled into the great Ohio River Valley region and done the copper mining and stuff like I mentioned earlier, and that they just moved their way south and went down into Peru. That was his theory. And to me, I mean, that makes a lot of sense. But like I said, I mean I have my predispositions.
Speaker 1: You've got the Phoenician Iberian artifacts showing up in mounds in West Virginia, Ohio Valley.
Speaker 9: You know, this was a New Hampshire, the America's Stonehenge. The professor from Harvard Barry Fell. They found this stone and they call it the Beltane stones what they've named it now. But the guy that owns the place, I think his name was Roger Stone, found this huge stone tablet with all this riding on it that he couldn't decipher and nobody could, and he was taking pictures of it and sentenced all these universities, and the professor was trying to figure out, you know, what kind of writing was it?
Speaker 10: What did it say?
Speaker 9: And Barry Fell from Harvard responded and said, he thinks he knows what it is, but he wanted to examine it in person. So he went up to New Hampshire and looked at him and deciphered the thing, and he told him, he said, this is ancient Phoenician script and it says we the Canaanites, dedicate this site to bail and so that was a pretty big paradigm buster. And then also with their whole diffusion narrative, I think they said it was next to the gates of Hercules up there that they found pillars, and there was ancient Phoenician script on it too, and it had said that we, we Canaanites, have been forced into this land because we've been pushed.
Speaker 10: Out of our home by.
Speaker 9: Joshua and Caleb, the robbers, so they were even documenting, you know, they were run out by Joshua and Caleb and they were forced to go to these other lands.
Speaker 1: It's almost if, too there was and I mean I've seen all that. I agree with all that. In fact, you're shedding light on a couple of things that I didn't even know there. That's awesome. But there's also evidence of these other cultures from the Middle East as well. So it's almost as if this copper trade turned this into a commerce hub that brought in people from all over the place. Because you've got you know, the Egyptian stuff, the Hebrew stuff. Barry Fail you mentioned him. I've got one of his books. In fact, you you actually told me to get it, doc and I got it. And that book is full of stuff that you'll never hear about in a history class, in an American history class.
Speaker 10: Chock full.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And this big dummy either, I mean, this is a Harvard professor, but he takes the standpoint of diffusionism.
Speaker 1: America is the true Old World. Man. There you go. The New World was built on the Old World.
Speaker 9: And one thing that I found too, with the la that I'd never seen before and know how it is. You can read something or see something a million times, and it takes someone else with an outside perspective to show you something that's been in front of your face the whole time. But he had mentioned in his book that there's even commandments in the Bible condemning the practice of elongating heads. So you know, we find the elongated heads, you know, down there in the Middle East, But then it also ties them in with these giants and the Book of Leviticus, there's commandments that kind of got muddied up in the English translation. But when you go back to the original langua, it tells you that you are condemned and commanded not to encircle the rounds of your head. And that's a Leviticus, chapter nineteen and verse twenty seven. In the English it says, you shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard. You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead. And when you go down. He's got all the different word translations in the Strong's references and all that. Now I'll spare you all that. You can look that up on your own if you don't believe me, But the word in Hebrew for nikov means to surround or to encircle, and it says elsewhere the same Hebrew word is translated to compass seven other times, to go round about three times, or go about two times, and compass about two times. So this word is related to the Hebrew word nikov, which means to uh encircle with rope. So basically, when you take these translations of the Hebrew, the substitution would be you shall not round the corners of your heads. However, based upon the information containing the preceding paragraphs, they could also be translated you shall not surround or encircle the extremities of your head. So he was saying to him, it sounds just a lot like like headbinding.
Speaker 6: It does sound a lot like headbinding, because.
Speaker 9: The alternative is that you're harring yamica, right.
Speaker 6: That is really fascinating to me because it's idolatry, right, Well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're you're yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the skull caps have something to do with this that go back to this in any kind of a way, because I know, I don't know much about this, but I've heard that like people used to actually put real skulls on the top of their skull, like so like the skull cap that the religious people where I don't remember what really young st. Yeah, so those things used to be at one point. I've read that those things were real, the real cut out parts of a skull, and it symbolized in some type of way, like uh, taking that person's knowledge and like putting it into your mind.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I've never heard anything that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. This was all wrapped up in some stuff that I was looking into just to do with the skull in general, and like ancestral bloodlines and stuff like that, and like the priest cheings that we were talking about earlier. Well, some of these guys, even the Sumerians. I think some of the royal families today or royal families in recent day, trace their lineage back to some of these the old.
Speaker 10: Gods, right, Yeah, that's the dragon court.
Speaker 1: Yes, And what you'll see in a lot of castles and royal houses across the land is paintings of a woman holding a skull, and the skull represents their ancestors and what they believe to be a pure bloodline. And it's a bloodline that comes through the mother, not the father, and it's associated with their divine right to rule, the divine right of kings. But it all goes back to this bloodline. And you so there's all this crazy stuff with the skull, you know, so chock full of symbolism.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the whole veneration thing in the Dragon Court. I talk about that in the book, and I recently had a conversation with Gary Wayne and we talked about that, and also Nicholas de Vere's book The Dragon Legacy, and they all trace their lineage back basically to Kane, and Kane was the Serpent Seed, and they called themselves the Dragon Court and they were they were basically screwed out of their birthright and they have the divine right to rule. And what's crazy is even Nicholas de Vere, he's from the de Vere family, that's one of the elite families too. They claim to be from the Dragon Court. But he talks about the predominant lines of these people were red hair, blue eyed, or wait about about that backwards, blonde hair, blue eyed or red haired green eyed. And these are where you get all your story, sorry, all your stories of the fairies and the Elven race and all this kind of Lord Rings stuff that they are esoterically talking about, this dragon court.
Speaker 6: That's that's what It's kind of like what I was saying earlier, what part of it is the truth and what part of it is a bedtime story? The Lord of the Rings stuff I believe is based. It's like a it's like a story trying to tell a true story. And like all the different races are different blood lines, and it's like, were they really fairies like Tinker fucking Bell or what are they trying to show a bloodline thing? You know what I mean, like the fairy blood line, the dragon bloodline, this that it's like they all Somebody put in the comments. I love Gary Wayne. I do too. Worked with him several times. Sounds like you have to and that's kind of like what he says, It's like blood types, bloodlines, and then they create characters to represent those different things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I actually did a show with him a while back. It's actually my most popular video. It's got like forty thousand views or something. But we actually did an entire show on the esoteric meanings of the Lord of the Rings. And one of the things he talked about, he showed all those examples like you were talking about, but one that really blew my mind, and you could see it in the episode. I'm like, holy shit, I've never thought of that. But he was talking about at the end, he said, think about this, he said, you had the Elvin race. He's there almost like godlike, he said. You can consider them like the watchers, the fallen angels that were lording over and watching over humanity, right and kind of guiding their path, he said. And then when stuff hits the fan, they want to leave and escape, and he said, go to this other place to avoid judgment and war and all this stuff.
Speaker 10: He said, But they talk about this.
Speaker 9: King that he was a human and he was like a foundling, and they were trying to raise him up, and they finally defeated the evil handed over the kingship to this human race. And at the end, Gandalf, what's that other, the Hobbit, Frodo and all those different people and the elves are getting on this golden boat and he grabs his hand. They walk off and get on this boat together, and then they sell off, you know, into the unknown, and fade out of sight.
Speaker 10: He says. He said, that's allegorically.
Speaker 9: The flood, the judgment of God, he said, because you have the fallen angels that came down intermingled with humanity, gave them powers and special technology, he said, And then they sailed off and left to try to avoid judgment of the flood. And he said, and even at the end, what do they say that Gandalf and the elves are leaving. They're trying to beg them to stay, and he says, no, this is the time for man. So their time of rule is over, and now the dominion has been given to humanity. And that kind of blew my mind.
Speaker 6: Thet's spot on. What do you think about, like the mummy with the fetus? What happens to those things? You know, Like do they get put in a museum somewhere where people can go and look at it, or do they get like confiscated.
Speaker 9: This one got confiscated, because where is it? That says right here, as it is only a few years since two mummies of children were carried to England and they just disappeared after that.
Speaker 6: I knew it because I was waiting for you to say, like, oh, it's in this museum and it's like dehydrated like a cheeto. Puff and you can go and see this thing. But no, it's it's always the ones that are super interesting like that, they always get confiscated and then you never you never see them again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they either get destroyed or they get put in somebody's private collection, some rich person's private collection, somebody in.
Speaker 8: The More than likely, I was going to say, our government.
Speaker 1: Vatican comes to mind.
Speaker 6: Ooh, yeah, him for it.
Speaker 9: And honestly, Heather Arnold, I told you about we were going to go look at that elongated school that she knew an actual person that had it in his collection. She went to check on it and it had got confiscated and taken from the owner. And I think she said it was the Dutch. The Dutch is the ones that rule over the island of Aruba. And she said, well, she said, I had some friends that was wanting to investigate this and was wanting to do DNA testing and stuff. When are you going to get it back or where did it go? And they told her that some scientists from Rome got it and they were going to do the DNA testing. And it's like the Vatican, man, the Vatican.
Speaker 6: For sure, where did wait, where did they get it from? Where did they find it, Okay, so they've got they found it their own, and then somebody found out about it and came and got it from Rome It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, when I first jumped on, I think I heard you guys talking something about Spanish and maybe Aztecs are minds. Maybe I'm making all that up. But what's interesting with that is if you I was looking into the Brewer's Cave and I think that's Utah, and uh, there's a lot of great lore around that. It's a very wild story.
Speaker 9: Red haired giants, and it was a redheaded king and a blondheaded queen.
Speaker 1: Yes, and and I just ordered a book from a guy who went in there with John Brewer and saw that, and he he has sketches in the book. I've seen some of the sketches, and it looks like the giant king looks Mongolian in the face, but it has red hair. And I was thinking, like, maybe there's something too, like some of these tartarian Mongols actually being over here. But his chest plate looks like like Knight's templar, So it's like, what's really going on here? Well, people in that area believe that the Spanish came in and got rid of all these people that were the giants that were living there, including I think like Aztec's are minds as well, and that all that stuff got taken by the Spanish and turned over to the Vatican. That so, if that's the case, that's a conspiracy that goes back to the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I did to interview a while back with Terry Carter, and he's got a YouTube channel called the Terry Carter the Treasure Hunter, and he's the way everybody says he's the leading expert on Brewer's Cave. And I did an interview with him, and he talked about some of the eyewitness testimony and stuff like that, and he was of the opinion that, you know, if we're being honest, either either it's real or it was made up, you know, facade. But he said if it was real, he said, the way the story goes is Brewer found all this stuff and started telling people about it, and he got into contact with the Mormon Church in some kind of college that was interlinked with the Mormon Church, and they were going to go look at this and investigate it. But then that college or somebody from that college printed into the newspaper about him talking crap, saying that he was a crazy man and saying this and that, and then all of a sudden he changed his mind and he wasn't going to show him. And some people asked for artifacts, and he gave them fake artifacts. But Brewer claimed in his diary into his family that he would give real artifacts to a couple of his friends and that they stole them and never gave them back. And there was copper tablets.
Speaker 10: All kinds of stuff.
Speaker 9: So like basically he was claiming that he forged some of these artifacts to protect the real ones, because he'd had some taken from him that were going to be examined or whatever, and they stole them. And the story goes is to keep from anyone from finding it, he went back and dynamited the entrance so no one could go in and dig, like some kind of little back channel cave hid an entrance to get in there, and that only like his son or something new about it. And it was like during all this stuff that was going on, someone even kidnapped the Sun and killed him trying to pry this information of this cave from him. It's it's a pretty wild story, man, a lot of twists and turns, and it gets confusing really fast.
Speaker 10: But it's a wild story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does get confusing. But like one of the versions of the story that I'm kind of looking into is this guy, before the controversy starts to surround John Brewer, before he gets involved with the Mormons, before he gets painted as a hoax, he found the cave and took some people up there. And so some of those people have gone in there, and you know, like I said, they've written a book or included some of it in a book. Well, this guy who went in there allegedly says to what caught his eye, Like they had boxes of stuff laying around, right. He said John was taking a crowbar smashing open the boxes and he had to tell him, man, hey, don't do that. You know, we got to open these things carefully with gloves and stuff. And he said he got real specific. He was like, there's what caught my eye was these little pieces of metal where they were doing electro plating. And I'm not it's some sort of an art of engraving cop metals like copper to preserve it or something. I'm not sure, but I was like, man, that's really specific. You know, if this didn't exist. That's a really weird detail for somebody to kind of come up with, right electro plating. But the whole thing's interesting. Oh yeah, I mean and just even it's just that whole region. And that's the thing about North America. We have so many regions like that. You can kind of just put a blindfold on and point to the map over here, and you're going to if you look into that area, if you know where to look, you're probably going to find something that's ancient and you know, interesting, if not surrounded in controversy as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a thing too.
Speaker 9: Like Terry Carter, he's from that area out there in Utah, and he's got it. Like I said, he's got a whole channel called, you know, the treasure hunter. And because there's so much stuff over there. You know, you have the Native American stuff, you have the giants, you have the Conquisa doors that come up there and melt it down golden over and supposedly hit them in some of these caves and you know, hid treasure and they've actually found it, you know, with the Spanish markings on it and stuff. Some of these treasure hunters all kinds of lore about them leaving treasure maps and guides written on stone walls out there in the desert, like a treasure map like the goonies. It's supposed to supposedly leading to these gold and silver, you know, stashes and stuff. There's just all kinds of stuff like that out there, and like I said, there's so much of it that he has a whole YouTube channel on it and has all kinds of friends that are all treasure hunters and finding treasure and these ancient scripts carved on the side of stones and stuff. And I think it's every year. I can't remember the name of the get together, but every year out there he has like a treasure hunter get together, And some of the videos are pretty cool. All these treasure hunters just get together and they have bonfires and cookouts and they just record it and they tell all their stories and bring some of their treasures and show it up they found, like I said, Spanish gold, Spanish armor. Uh, just all kinds of crazy stuff, which I'm fascinated by that kind of stuff because I grew up watching Indiana Jones and I'd get to live vicariously through some of these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doc, you got to hold something. I saw you made a post about it, and I think it's a sphere.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, the giant spear.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, Chief Joseph Riverwin, he has a giant bronze spear that's that's probably you know, three or four foot long and weighs like twenty six pounds and it goes on the end of like a like an eight foot.
Speaker 10: Pole and this is the spearhead.
Speaker 9: And it goes with all the legends of the Native Americans about the city car and the stone skin giants, and they said they had these spears, that the blades were so long that they could basically skewer the Natives as they were running and trying to get away. They could basically skewer like three Indians on one of these blades.
Speaker 10: But yeah, he had.
Speaker 9: Got in contact with the guy that found that in the Michigan area up there where all that copper mind stuff was, and the guy found it and they thought originally that it was a sword, and then Joseph got to looking at him like, no, this is a spearhead and showed him and the guy was I can't here if he was military or if he was like going for some kind of work, but either way, he was leaving the country, and so he gifted it to Chief Joseph and he actually cut into it and had the metal work done on it. And I did a show with him too, and I actually did that in person, and he brought that and I got to hold it and look at it. But he brought the metallurgy tests with him and read them on that interview I did him. And basically, a long story short, they found all kinds of every stuff, but basically it traced back to the Middle East. So this was probably a weapon that a Phoenician giant. Like I said that maybe Kamen was mine in this copper lost his spear.
Speaker 1: Because a normal man would not be using that as a spear.
Speaker 10: No, stupid, No, it was huge.
Speaker 6: You ever think, like, because I heard you mentioned the goonies, there are all these stories about giants and like all this treasure and stuff, and we all think that they were like amazing other worldly beings and they turn out to be a bunch of like sloth with hey you guys, like that would be the worst ending of this story that they were. But you hear that though there's some like in the Bible, right, David and Goliath and they're just like big useless idiots that just kind of like stomp around. And then there's the ones that are like highly intelligent that are responsible for these amazing works of architecture. And so it makes you wonder which ones the royal families are descended from the sloth clan or like the real smart ones like which? And I saw somebody in the chat say, uh, that blonde hair and blue eyes kind of like just popped up out of nowhere, that it was a weird, recessive thing. And then the same with the red hair. So yeah, I mean it makes you wonder because not all of them were smart. Come on, some of them had to be like sloth, especially with all the intermingling and the embred weirdness.
Speaker 9: Some of them pat people every culture right them and smart people. But like you said, uh, that whole dragon lineage, the serpency lineage and stuff. The veryar talks about his book that a lot of the New Age people that claim to be witches and all this kind of stuff and warlocks day, he said, they're laughable.
Speaker 10: He said, yeah, they could have the.
Speaker 9: Perfect spells, they could have the perfect grimoires and do all the rituals exactly like the ancients did it, he said, But they're not going to get the same outcome because the powers in the blood, you know, the elven races and these bloodsuckers, the draculas and stuff that's been so sensationalized by Hollywood, those were real bloodlines and families and peoples, and they had the power in their blood and they could actually do those things. And that as time went they had, like a Gary Wayne talks about it, they had like a reproduction problem, especially if they were giants, and so they basically just started intermingling, and it diluted the bloodline and tainted it, and it got so weak that they can't do the things that they used to do anymore. But to try to preserve that power and bloodline, that's when they started inter breeding and marrying brother and sister and breeding and doing like you get all these stories of the royals, you know, to preserve that that pedigree, that lineage. That's why they were trying to do that. But after so long, you just tank it so bad. You get all this inner breeding and you get.
Speaker 10: Those hey you guys in the mix, you know, And that's what happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and if if one comes out looking like sloth. They end up locking them up in like an asylum. You never hear about the Royal Family actually had a couple that they just kind of were like, yeah, I put them in a home somewhere that we fucked up on that one. They had cleft lips, cleft palette. You know, they had a lot of genetic abnormalities because they were literally and you know they say that the Royal Family like, oh, Megan Markle, you know, they're they're not all bloodliners. She is a bloodliner though, because she's she's descended from Robert the Bruce and then Diana's family. Somehow it wasn't like it was random, like you still had to be kind of in there in some way to be able to marry into the Royal family. That yeah, they've diluted it quote unquote, but they're still chosen. All those people are chosen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was at King Charles said he drew his lineage back to Dracula. Yeah, and it talks about him drinking blood and stuff. And I talk about it in my book, you know, the epic of Esau. Esau marries into Nephlom giant clans and breeds with them, and from that union you get Amelek, who burst the Amalekite race. And when you go to the original etymology of that name, that means the blood liquors, so that all the fucking people.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I never knew that blood liquors. Yeah, isn't there something Maybe you don't know, But if you do know, tell me if I'm right or wrong. This story of Elizabeth Batthery, that woman who killed all those women and like strung them up and like would bleed them out in bathtubs and like drink their blood and bathe in their blood. And she she was supposed to like have killed hundreds and hundreds of young girls, brought them back to her castle, slaughtered them, bathed in their blood, drank their blood. She was a descendant from the royal family.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, she was a royal.
Speaker 9: And in that story too, it was the maids and the helpers were the ones that went to the towns and got these people, right, yeah, and when they busted and executed them for being accomplices. But if you remember that movie, I can't remember which one it was, but it was one of the hostels. Remember the hostile movies. They would take tourists.
Speaker 4: I was going to bring that off.
Speaker 9: I was gonna bring that woman that lay there and the top of the throats and the people in the tub.
Speaker 10: That's who they were depicting, I think in that movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it for you, uh meloc Right. So the royal family, the Royal House of Luxembourg, they were originally Celts. They weren't landlocked. They moved from one the coastal and but they landed in Luxembourg, right. They traced their lineage back to mail you scene. Who is the little mermaid? Inspiration for that? And I think she's also the one on the Starbucks logo.
Speaker 4: I had somebody on the show covered that, no shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then then if you look around, you see that bloodline pops up in other places like Crete, because there's another royal bloodline in Cree that traces their lineage back to mail you see. And she's like a siren goddess. So it's like some of these, some of these gods and goddesses may have been actually like real people or real royal royals at one point, like like even the Yeah, I mean I think vlad so King Charles traces his back the ladd paler of Romania, who Vlad traces his back to one of the Nephelon tribes. And he's even got the serpents on his too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the author Dinanu.
Speaker 1: Yeah so yeah, and like his like tomb to this day, if you go in there and look, it's got dragons and serpents on it. So there's that association too, and.
Speaker 10: You find it all on the Vatican too.
Speaker 9: Uh me and Gary was talking about that Nicholas de vere book, The Dragon Legacy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: De Vera was saying that when Costantine was trying to convert everybody to Christianity and his whole thing put it under the Christianity umbrella. That you have these different lines, like Julie was talking about of the Dragon court, you know, you have different families, but they're all kind of did and branched off of the main tree trunk. But there was a branch that was kind of like the low tier, the bottom feeders of the dragon family. And they called them the Tinkers, and the tinkers were your bankers, your merchants, and your traders things like that. And the Tinkers had weaseled their way into the hierarchy and was right there at the right hand of Constantine. And the way the story goes is that when Constantine on his deathbed bequeathed all the power of the Roman government to the Vatican and the Pope, and so that's how the popes and the Catholic Church got so predominant. They're basically like the rulers and kings ruling everything.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 9: Devere says that the actual dragon court, the high ones, were at the other side, and they were the ones in control, but the tinkers weaseled their way in, and that Constantine's deathbed confession the royals, the true royals, thinks that it was a huge lie and deception that the tinkers lied and said that it was given to them. Because the tinkers had weaseled their way into Constant Ten's court and into the Vatican. And that's why when you go to the Vatican today, all your crown moldings and stuff, you have all these serpents and dragon heads, and the main symposium looks like a serpent's head. That's why he says, you have all that imagery in the Vatican, because that is where the dragon court and the tinkers wizzled their way into the organization. They left their mark.
Speaker 6: That's incredible to me because I've talked about stuff like that before. All these big banking families and stuff, the wroth, they're all come from that serpent line.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and that's what he said in that book. He said, that's the reason why the worlds and such shit now because the tinkers, the bottom feeders, weaseled in and took over control. And that's why the world is ruled by greed and we're raping the land and pillaging the land, and everything is just all about money and greed. And you know, all this kind of stuff is because the bottom feeders of the Dragon family, the Tinkers, have taken over.
Speaker 1: What if it goes back to the chaos dragon, the dragon from the beginning of time? What do you think about that, doc.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's kind of a muddy water, you know, but I think that it all comes back to Satan, the original adversary, because he's described as the ancient twisting serpent, and a lot of people when I bring that up, they're like, oh.
Speaker 10: Well, there's so many other entities.
Speaker 9: It has to be, you know, busted up into all these other different ones because Satan was there at the garden. If he was the dragon, you know, like ray have and all the legends and stories, he should have been kicked out of heaven. But even way after, like in the Book of Job, it says that God has his divine counsel and Satan shows up and he's like.
Speaker 10: Where have you been.
Speaker 9: I've been going to and fro on the earth and he's like, oh, have you considered my servant job? Basically, have you accused him or tested him? And he was like, ah, he's only he only worships you because you're so good to him. He has all this money and stuff. Let me do this and let me do that, He'll curse you. So it shows that long after the fall, Satan was still allowed a seat in the divine council.
Speaker 10: So it's like.
Speaker 9: Maybe it was kind of like the legends of like you get the Norse legends of Loki. Loki was the troublemaker. He was kicked out of Belheim or what was that called, I can't remember the name of the city, New Yeah, but he was kicked out of that and forced to live as an outcast, but on occasion he was allowed to come in for like banquets and things like that so.
Speaker 8: With celebrations and stuff. Yep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I think Loki is kind of like a different archetype of the of the Satan figure because even in the legend was at the Ragnarok. It says that once Loki had done so much treacherous things that they chained him in a cave and one of his children was a venom of serpent, and they chained his child above him, and that way the salifa and the venom was constantly dripping on him, and he couldn't break the chains, but his wife would sit there and try to give him water and wipe the poison away. But then when Ragnarok comes, he's released and he riks Havoc and he works with the agents of Chaos to overthrow his father.
Speaker 7: You know, it's interesting you say that because I'm probably gonna ruffle some feathers. But you know, in the uh, there's some apocrypha out there about Jesus. We know Jesus was missing from you know, from twelve to a certain age, right, and some of the apocrypha he was a trickster. There's some sayings that he you know, he pushed one of his friends off a roof and resurrected him, or he one of one of his friends fell off the roof and he read. I mean, there's different stories about him performing mischievous things to some people and parents getting upset at him, and he was ran away because he had abilities to do things that weren't seemed normal.
Speaker 8: So he was also known as a trickster in the apocrypha.
Speaker 9: Also, yeah, and that was in the nog commodity text that they'd found, and that that was all the Gnostic text.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: It's crazy, right, like how And it's just amazing that when you bring that up to some people, because I grew up in the Catholic Church, when you bring that up to some people, they don't want to believe you on that. But there's actually text that says that, and they always argue about the text being the forgery. But everything that comes from the Sumerians after that is usually, you know, considered a forgery because the Samerians had a certain right way of writing their stuff down and keeping it down. And that's just not saying that the Sumerians themselves were doing it. The language, the writing itself was carried forward even into the Akkadians, Babylonians and so on and so forth. I actually have a Bible from eighteen seventy three that says the people Assumer.
Speaker 8: Babylon and Kaldia, they all are one in the same people.
Speaker 7: And I presented the page and everything I took a picture of, but I do a video set on it, Like I said, what I've done reading these books, and I take pictures just like how you do things too.
Speaker 8: And it's actually in that Bible.
Speaker 7: And it's interesting that, you know, they consider those three, you know, with some people say different cultures as one and one and the same.
Speaker 1: I would say that there was a link between those three empires and the changing of hands, and definitely knowledge being passed down throughout the generations, throughout the empire lineage there including Summer, Kaldians, Babylon direct direct links.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know.
Speaker 7: And also in that same Bible it says, uh that the Pope of Rome and yeah, I'll go grab mines in the second. Just in the second, I'll go grab it the Pope of Room and.
Speaker 10: Uh Appalon in eighteen eleven.
Speaker 8: All right, seven, I'm gonna go get I'm gonna grab my.
Speaker 10: Real Yeah, this thing is from eighteen eleven.
Speaker 11: Oh damn, look at that, and it's gotta be yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 10: It's even got letters in here that I found. Uh, where's it at seventeen eighty one? Whoa, Yeah, this thing is really old.
Speaker 4: Holy that's cool as shit.
Speaker 8: Man, here's mine right here.
Speaker 4: Bro, let's get let's get it.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, oh I got that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah that is awesome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bro, eighteen seventy three. Bro, Like, really, class are there eight class?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Just like your discrepancies.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm going through mine right now, because what a lot of people will say is that this is what.
Speaker 2: I can hear.
Speaker 7: A lot of people that I said says that the New Jerusalem Bible is the most accurate Bible.
Speaker 8: I have to study edition one.
Speaker 7: So what I'm doing, slowly but surely, is taking this one and taking my eighteen seventy three Bible and going through it. It's it's crazy because I've read at least six or seven different versions of the Bible. I've also had the privilege and honor of talking to Jeff Benner, who's a Hebrew scholar who translated. He actually sent me twenty of his or fifteen of his books. He has like twenty or twenty.
Speaker 8: Something books, and.
Speaker 7: I can tell you there's minor small discrepancies. One of them that I found as interesting is if you read the group Greek septuagen with the Apocrypha, uh, it says Goliath has four cubits in the span. But if you read the read the King James version, he's six cubits in the span. So the size difference, because we're talking about giants and stuff like that, the side difference would be different. So that's anywhere between six to nine feet respectively, give or tape from both sides. And then you got, like I said, like the Apocrypha, you got the different books with like Jesus being the trickster, but those aren't in you know, certain texts. And then you have the Book of Enoch, which she was missing mess uh mentioning about you have three different versions actually of the Book of Enoch. The first one, I believe, the first book of the I think they call it is the most accurate one if I'm not mistaken, And then uh yeah, right, if I'm not mistaken, And then yeah, there's just so many different things. And then like I had, I was just I just took a picture of some books that I that about Jesus, the Life of Jesus, and there's these There's just a whole bunch of books outside of what they considered apocrypha. But the apocrypha literally just means, you know, forbidden books. So there's just books that come from everywhere. I know that in this one right here, this Bible actually gives you a definition in the beginning of all the words that it means. I actually have uh in here, and I did a YouTube video on it where they mentioned the Pyramids in here. So you know how a lot of people talk about you know, the pyramids aren't mentioning and they don't have a Hebrew word for it and stuff like that. What they do is actually they some people will say that it was the Tower of Babble, and I'm not sure if Doc Brown, if you if you had any core relations with that.
Speaker 9: Now I'm not really looked into that that deep, but honestly I want to get that. The second one I showed you that was like yours, the spine is really messed up. So when I open it and look through it, I have to be really careful. Mine is like to get it restored. I talked to a guy. He said for five hundred bucks he'd restore it, So I want to get it restored.
Speaker 10: That way I can.
Speaker 9: Actually use it, because that thing is amazing, and yours looks identical to mine, so I'm sure it's the same. But it's got huge sections of it that is nothing but definitions, drawings of ancient coins, and all kinds of cool pictures and diagrams and maps and full color like painted gold leaf images, and it has like the wax paper to separate the images and stuff, and it's just got all these bright colored images and stuff.
Speaker 10: It's a beautiful book with a long.
Speaker 7: I'm activation I'm actually, like I said, I'm going slowly through mine on my YouTube because, like you said, my binding is messed up too. So what I usually do is I get a little small blanket or a pillow and I put it up against this so the buying will stay where it's at, and I just slowly turned the pages. I have gloves and stuff like that. So yeah, I'm slowly trying to get it all on my YouTube. It's just a lot of information, and with the little amount of time that I have, with everything that I want. It's really hard, but I'm definitely gonna get back into it. I went through the definitions in the beginning because some of the definitions are in there and is amazing.
Speaker 8: Like I said.
Speaker 7: Earlier, in my Bible, it actually says that the Pope of Rome and Satan are one and the same. And it's crazy that it says it in there. So and I think Appleon is included in that list too. So it literally says that I have it on my YouTube channel already like this, so, and I took a picture of it, and I probably can put it up on matter of fact, I think I put it on Twitter. It should be on it. I pull it up in a second.
Speaker 1: That Apolyon shows up in there, I think in Revelations. But I mean I was looking at there was a lady on YouTube who was pulling out her Bible and it was from eighteen eighty four, I think, and it like included an introduction paragraph talking about mound builders and they said the the they were talking about the ancient race that made it to.
Speaker 6: America shut up ten.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it was right there in this lady's Bible. And I don't even think she was trying to push any kind of a narrative. She was just like, Oh, this is weird that this this is in here, and you know it kind of eighteen eighty four is when that Bible was dated too, and it kind of coincides with I would suggest, the eighteen eighty push by the government and like the science clubs to dismiss that very notion. So I was looking at it like this, like maybe this is like the origin story for this war of the narratives where you have some people like pulling the giant bones out of museums and trying to cover it all up, and then then you have it written down in a Bible too, which is in because that became like a battle of the narratives, right, And I would say, in my opinion, historically the Bible people were right, or whoever wrote that in the Bible in that introductry paragraph was right.
Speaker 6: Well think about it, tim, It's like the same time when they decided that they were going to tell everybody and teaching like history class that the Native Americans built separate mound and the Native Americans were responsible for the mounds in Louisiana and all these places. And it's like you go and you ask them, and it's like, hey, how did you guys build all these fucking, really intricate ass mounds And they're like, we didn't. Actually they were here when we got here, but we never we It's like, why can't we take their word for it? We asked the Native Americans, they said they didn't do it, So.
Speaker 10: They're that story.
Speaker 9: You know, once they started this Reappropriation Act and they realized that they could get claims to lands and historic sites, they're like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we changed our mind.
Speaker 6: Sure yeah, like sure we did we yep, we built it. We built it. But like Serpent Mound in particular, the stories are that it was there the Native Americans moved into that area, and it was already fucking there, So I mean, why can't we just take their word for it?
Speaker 1: And I think that it was excavated around that time in eighteen eighty by Putnam.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 6: Said that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like associated with the Smithsonian and the Peabody. So it's like they had they sent their own people in there so they could have control of the situation, right because Putnam was he said that they pulled six feet people out of Serpent Mountain, like that's what he documented. But then later it comes out that they were pulling out seven foot or.
Speaker 10: More bigger than that.
Speaker 9: I went down there and I recorded, which I've done it like over a year ago. I've been trying to make a little documentary on it. But I talked to some of the locals and some natives and check this out. You know how everybody thinks it's the serpent eating the egg. Well, the local natives they say that when Putnam wrote down all his stuff, that it was totally different, and that they reconstructed it to try to preserve it, but they lost some of the features.
Speaker 10: And so they.
Speaker 9: Said that this is what they believe that it originally was. It's a serpent eating a turtle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Turtle Island, that's what. That's what the natives.
Speaker 9: Quasi kettle coming up from South America devouring Turtle Island, North America.
Speaker 6: Holy ship.
Speaker 10: Well, that that's why I was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just talking about.
Speaker 9: And here is a picture from that conical mound, that serpent mound. And like you said, Tim, this was a seventh skeleton, but at the knees, it's it's it was missing its limbs from the knees down and its hands were cut off, So did it have six fingers and six toes. I think it's a good possibility.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh shit, they took parts off. Oh my god.
Speaker 10: So seven foot at the knees.
Speaker 6: Yep, seven foot at the knee. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I looked into the guy who put that picture out too, and it kind of seems legit, and I just looked it up. Frederick Ward Puttnam, a Harvard University archaeologist, is known for his work as Serpent Mound, Ohio during the late eighteen eighties.
Speaker 6: So that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That's when in my research, that's when the narrative, the big narrative shift was starting to be pushed was eighteen eighty. They were being our people over here are people in government like the Ayah, Cincinnati, those Cosmos Club, DC, all your power players in eighteen eighty were being heavily influenced by the Royal Club across the Pond, the British Rural Society, and this new science movement that was rising up, and it took over. It's like the Serpent taking over North America. The science guys took over, and if you were in their way, anything that you had any cool artifacts out of place, artifacts out of place theories was in their way. Bad, too bad. You're getting bulldozed, just like they bulldozed the mounds in Saint Louis to put the city down.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, but see, you know, the only thing that gets me is when you read the Book of Enoch, though, their giants are described as like skyscrapers, so that right there there was a whole little new theory out there for me to, you know, try to figure out. Because a lot of people will argue that, they will say, forget the seven foot eight foot for giants, what about the ones in the Book of Enoch?
Speaker 8: What is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Brown?
Speaker 9: Honestly, I mean, at the same time, we don't know because it says like so many hundred or a thousand als. You know, we speculate what an al is, but we truly don't know. I mean, it's an ancient measurement. We don't know what an al is. We can speculate and say what we think it is, but we honestly don't know. You know, an ale could be six inches, you know, it could be two inches. I mean, we don't know. It could be a foot.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: But one thing I do believe is that there's a distinct difference between the giants pre flood and post flood, and even the Bible distincts it because they were called the giants, the mighty men of Old pre flood, and then after the flood they were known as the repaem Uh. And I think even like you look at the evidence, like you can look through the archaeological records, like if you find a modern day eagle's head, you know, modern day eagle head this big, but they find ancient eagles heads in the fossil record that is this big. We have a modern turtle that's this big, but in the archaeological record they find tortoises this big.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I have a Yeah.
Speaker 9: The trees, the leaks, everything, everything pre flood was bigger, better, stronger, And so we're the people.
Speaker 4: And that too.
Speaker 6: The doorways. Who's the fuck is walking through there? You know what I'm saying. I mean, Nick, you know what I'm talking about. You see these these cathedrals with like fifty foot archways like what he was walking through there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna say that gigant Epithecus, remember the primate that were giants that they that they talk about.
Speaker 10: Talk about my book.
Speaker 9: He said he come out covered in hair from head to toe and will tell people what we call a bigfoot today. I think just back then they called a feral giant.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I did an article it said that the bigfoot was inky Do because Inky Do was a special that was in the woods and uh, they sent the pros prostitute to go out there and get him to be a human like individual. And now Yoga and that's how eventually Yoga Messi and him had friendship. There's also actual text that actually said they had a romantic.
Speaker 8: Relationship to Gigle messioned inky Do.
Speaker 7: I posted that up earlier on the on my Twitter account, and I think, if I'm not mistaken, it comes from either the electronic texts Corpus.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it comes from the electronic texts Corpus Sumerian literature where it talks about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I theorized that in the book that uh inky Do is the the Babylonian slash Samerian version of Esaul because they're both covered and hair from head to toe. They're both in the image Trust Dodge, and they were both known as the Mighty Hunter and the Book of Jasher says that h Esau and Nimrod battle to the death the supernatural garments from the Garden of God, and in uh, you know, the Hebrew version, their guy Esau wins and kills Nimrod takes his head off. But then when you go to the Samerian version, it says that at their battle that Demrod defeats Inky dooo. So it's like a in my opinion, like an version. It's it's different cultures versions, and they're they're they're spinning it to where their guy wins yeah yeah, and best friends yeah, and they take off on all these epic adventures together.
Speaker 7: You know me, you think alike, man like, I'm not even joking, bro, Like my guy journey through the Origins of History it actually went bestseller in Samaran Babbylon and uh History and Mesopotamian History, And a lot of what you're saying is actually accurate to the point where I'm psyched that it's like we read almost them there the same type of books, because that's exactly what it says they had. You know, there's different versions and different translations. You know, I always tell people, you know, just because you read one translation doesn't mean that's the accurate one. Find the translation where somebody's arguing against that point, and read their version and see which one can provide the evidence. And that's why I like what you did when you pulled out the book with those tabs, because I like to do that too. If I know what I'm talking about, I can go straight to that tab and be like, this is what it says. And if somebody says, you know, go through your own research, it's like a slap in my face because I literally have the research in my hand right now, so I want to know what you know the other person talks about. I definitely added your book to my card because I do want to read it.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 8: I like the intelligence, I know. I like the knowledge that you're sharing.
Speaker 4: I think what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's yeah. I'm already going to be on it, man, Like, Like what i'd like to do, is I like it.
Speaker 6: On Amazon?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's on Amazon.
Speaker 6: Yep, all right, I'm going to put it in my card.
Speaker 10: Nice, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Doc.
Speaker 6: Did you see that comment in the side It said Wiki Leaks exposed Hillary Clinton's interest in Gilgamesh Kimmish.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't read that comment, but I know what they're talking about.
Speaker 6: That to me is really fucking interesting. You know what, else, there is a picture of the Queen. Anybody can google it, so you don't think I'm full of shit. There was like a museum that opened and it was like giant skeletons and it's a picture of like the Queen with like a bunch of members of the Royal shittery and she's like posing next to the big skull and she's all like proud of it and stuff. It's like, Oh, you're trying to say this is where you came from. Is that why you're so crazy.
Speaker 10: Looking great granddaddy?
Speaker 6: Right, It's like she's all proud of it and like all admiring it and shit, it's like they know what's up. Like Hillary Clinton's all, you know, getting up in Gilgamesh's tomb and all. I mean, it's crazy to me that how how obvious it is.
Speaker 1: You know, when they used a word, when they drop the word nephylm in those documents in the Clinton emails, I.
Speaker 6: Was like, oh, so that they know about this, they know, yeah, they know, uh huh yeah. I was actually gonna say too, this is just not a side tangent or anything. But I moved to the Pacific Northwest about a year ago, and I had I had never seen the redwood trees, and I had never seen the mountains, like there are an Oregon in California and it's magnificent. But if you ever look at like the what they call the table rock, because we drove by a bunch of it and I was like, what the fuck is that? And Colby told me that it's the table rock. But if you really look at it, it looks like petrified megalithic trees umps. And I think that, you know, they they have ways of explaining things so that you're not thinking that giant things like that existed. But to me, when I look at it, it's like looking at it like a mile across petrified tree stump, And you know when you see stuff like that, and even some of the redwood trees, they're like hundreds of feet across and you're just staring at it, like we live in like I don't know what we live in, But there used to be giant.
Speaker 9: Things on this planet there hat flood, everything was larger, and a lot of people don't realize either. And I keep this for like show and tail, which I know is this video you can't really see it or feel it or touch it.
Speaker 10: But this right here, it looks like a rock, right and you can hear it.
Speaker 9: It's solid. It's a rock, but it's not a rock. Look closer. That is petrified wood. You could see the rings. But to the untrained eye, this is a rock. It looks like a rock, it feels like a rock. Oh, it's a rock, but no, it's not. It's a petrified piece of tree. And if you look at these lines and stations, Devil's Tower and some of these other you know, mountains or plateaus that's got these striations and lines in it. I mean, I'm not a really smart guy, but I mean I know two and two equals four.
Speaker 10: I'm with you.
Speaker 6: That's why I think all the legends about like gigantic creatures in the sea, like Nessy and shit like that. Maybe Nessy itself is like fantastical, but I do believe that there were like huge serpents in the sea. Hu. I mean, there have been documented accounts of people seeing weird shit in the ocean for hundreds of years. Alistair Crowley had a state. Yeah, he had an estate.
Speaker 9: And the sea creature is the only thing that would survive a worldwide flood, right, But I mean you can even explore the depths of the sea today, So I mean there's quite possibly some you know, prehistoric monsters in the deep that we just don't know about.
Speaker 6: Well think about. I think that James Cameron, the director, I think he's an occultist. I don't care what anybody's I think he's an occultist. Okay, all of his movies like Titanic, the Abyss. Think about the Abyss, Okay, motherfucker is trying to tell you something that there's something way deep down that will never be able to get to in the ocean. I mean, the movie Avatar all that. I think he's definitely an occultist. But there's I think that the next Frontier or whatever is actually not space at all. I don't even know if I believe in space at this point. I think it's the oceans. I think that there there'll probably be another catastrophic event, maybe not even in our lifetimes, but it's going to be like another flood that wipes us all out, and then like hundreds of years from now. It's like I said in the in another episode, people will be digging up taco bell sports and being like, Oh, look at this ancient technology. I wonder what they used it for, and it's like it's literally right, yeah, yeah, But I do think.
Speaker 1: Like Lovecraft, Lovecraft and the Cthulhu, and then people there's like a cultist I was reading about this. There's a group of occultists from Chicago who were driving out to the lakes in Wisconsin to try and summon a lake monster inspired by Lovecraft's Cuthulhu because they believe that he was talking about a real some sort of a real thing, a real entity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, he could have been. That's what I'm saying. Though, it's like they make it fantastical to the point where you think it's like a Disney movie, but it's really based on like The Little Mermaid and like some of these stories have been turned into fairy tales, but they're actually based on like reality, And so I don't know. I think that Earth goes through seasons or eras or cycles, and like we're due for one and in a couple of hundred years where they're going to be digging up shit and being like, oh, look at this thing, and it's like, dude, it's a tampon has a tampon.
Speaker 9: You guys watching the news use I mean, my god, all the flooding that's going on, all the sods and flowers that we're getting, all the earthquakes it's going on. Volcanoes are rep and there's eighty it's the most ever recorded. There's eighty active volcanoes right now.
Speaker 6: But if I were going to choose one, doc, you can disagree. I would rather be a fucking ice age than to heat the earth up and have another flood, because fuck the heat. I would rather never endure another summer again and just be like, oh my god, for the next ten years summer it's like seventy degrees all season. Thank you.
Speaker 1: J You're related. You're related to the redheaded giant ice giants. It's in your blood.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I tell people all the time that I'd rather be cold than hot, because I button naked and be burning up.
Speaker 10: You know, if you're cold, you just put another layer on.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I could your vibe and ice age. I get two degrees too hot. I want to I'm homicidal. I can't even deal with life. Yeah. So if there's gonna be another cataclysm, please God an ice age. I would be down for an ice age.
Speaker 10: Fuck yes, actually never bothered me anyway, there you go.
Speaker 6: Which, by the way, Frozen is based on some of those bloodline stories that we were talking about. Elsa blonde hair, blue eyed, right Anna, green eyes, red hair, they come from a royal bloodline, they got magical powers. Just saying if you look into Frozen, there is a lot of that bloodline uh story in the background.
Speaker 4: Going.
Speaker 1: That's totally totally like I don't watch Disney movies, but I'll see like Disney previews for these movies show up, and I'll watch and it's like they're all like it's all stuff out of mythologies that I read or grimoires.
Speaker 6: One hundred absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: All of them, and and all these old entities, especially these Disney female goddesses. They resemble the goddesses of old. It's just a it's almost like it's just a retelling of the mythology and.
Speaker 6: The Marvel stuff. The Marvel stuff's got it bad, like the new series that they're putting out like on Disney Plus with like Loki and uh wand division about like the Scarlet Witch, you know what I'm saying. And then they had Moonlight, which is a lot of the Egyptian weirdness, and I think Marvel puts a lot they compact like Project paper Clip. They had a lot of nine to eleven weirdness, like with the Iron Man movies and so Disney Scott. If you want to learn something about ancient history, go watch a fucking Disney movie, because it's got all of it in there.
Speaker 1: Mark Stanley and one of his big guys over at Marvel was Jack Kirby, and a lot of the stuff that they were working with. First of all, they were based in some of their stuff off of Howard Hughes, and Howard Hughes worked with like the CIA and special government product projects. It gets real weird with Marvel.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And just to show you, like an example, they're constantly all their superheroes are pulling from mythology and old gods, you know, from Nors, from the Egyptians. At Dark Knight Guy, he was based on an Egyptian god. And stick this out. I found this old comic book a while back. But this shows you they're constantly pulling from the Bible and stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh it's just like the what are they riding on a fish or something?
Speaker 10: And they're stealing king Ogg's bed the giant, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And they got like they got like a clock with a ring around it, like Saturn, like.
Speaker 10: Yep, yeah, a time travel boat.
Speaker 6: One of the first Mickey mouses had like some space traveler named Elon in it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: So no predictive programming there.
Speaker 1: King Ogg's fed interesting.
Speaker 7: Well, they got to keep there, They got to keep the stories going. And they can't come out and just tell people the stories anymore because they don't want people get to hip on it, so they got to do it in increments and then you know, it's entertainment for people like that. That's why many people such such as myself, we watch the same shows over and over again. It's comfortable for us Like me, I like to watch the Simpsons, and I can see a lot of correlations with the Simpsons and how they're telling stories and stuff like that, and it's just interesting that, you know, everything is going back to trying to tell us what we had before without telling us that. You know, they don't want to just give it to people sometimes they want people to go out there and do their due diligence and stop taking word from somebody else. And you know, going in and you know, doing what you did, like you found that that petrified would you know now you have knowledge on what to look for and all.
Speaker 8: This other stuff.
Speaker 7: Like you said to the amateur eye, somebody would just walk right past it and it won't.
Speaker 8: Even take a second look at it.
Speaker 10: M yep.
Speaker 4: And this is just me, all right, This is just my opinion.
Speaker 10: But I just.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get the feeling when I see like the previous for the Disney movies, or the Superhero movie of the Week, or any of the movies coming out right now, even more of the rings. It seems like this is just me, But it seems like we have an ancestral memory of the way things used to be, and things used to be magical just across the boards, magical where people were used magic almost in their everyday life. Like it was nothing like all their books were esoteric. There were giants, there were little people who were witches and elves and wizards, and it's just like, is that how it used to be? That's what I mean.
Speaker 9: It makes me wonder if sometimes I couldn't agree with you more, say the best were a species with amnesia.
Speaker 6: Yes, do you know how obsessed people including myself got with the Harry Potter books. In movies, it's like you want to live in it, like you can't separate it from reality because it's it's like a dream.
Speaker 10: You want to be a part of Diaries and the Twilight series that.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people to do that. With Star Wars, I even into that. At one point in my life. I was obsessed with reading Star Wars novels. I just got so sucked into. I liked it better than reality.
Speaker 10: That's why we do entertainment. Our daily lives the point of entertainment.
Speaker 6: But it's, like Tim said, I think it's because we know, like it should be different for us, but we're stuck in like this slave society that you work, you come home, you go to sleep, you eat, you shit, and there's nothing magical at all about it, Like we're not having magical experience every day like we could be having.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's kind of the hero's journey that I always talk about. You know, when you read all these hero archetypes, what is it? It's a foundling. It's someone of great importance, but they don't know who they are. They've forgotten who they are. But then this why Sage comes forward and calls them to adventure. But then they have to step into the unknown, you know, and slay the drag and rescue the damsel and hoard up the treasure. I mean, that's the archetype of all these stories. And I tell people, you know, from my point of view is a Christian point of view. We are all on the hero's journey. And who are we that we've forgotten? We're children of God, and we we've forgotten who we are. And just like you said, I think if we look at the pre flood world and you read the Bible and all these other mythologies and stuff, there was giants, there was wizards, there was magic.
Speaker 8: This was a.
Speaker 9: Wild and crazy place. But it's it's no longer like that anymore. And like I agree with you, maybe all this entertainment and stories and novels are us, you know, even if it's subconsciously looking back to a time that was like that.
Speaker 1: And then I get real deep into this mound research, and I find that these people were pulling out well, first of all, there were mummies everywhere over here, so freaking mummies in Kentucky. But also al the mounds are pulling out magic wands, crystal balls and other you know, sham and masks and all kinds of other magical stuff. So it's like and then you got the giants and the little people. So it's like this is just straight up was Narnia and we're just we have a distant memory of it. Like Julia said, like this is things aren't how they should be because they're not how they used to be. We remember that as a species.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's funny you mentioned mummies because the Spirit Cave mummy is the oldest mummy in the Americas, so that's actually it's actually found in Nevada, so that's actually interesting you brought that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I love the mummy stuff. They were there was such a mummy prop them that they were. There's the scout. There's something I read the other day that you know, I was reading in like an old book from the eighteen hundreds and they were talking about how there was a mummy crisis where all the mummies were being so people would find the mummy and then somebody would come in and steal their mummy so they could sell it to people over in Europe. So it's backwards. It's like you would think that we would be rich. People over here would be buying Egyptian mummies. No, people over there were buying mummies from US.
Speaker 6: I was like American mummies. Yes, yes, wow, like.
Speaker 1: What Tyrone's talking about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they were Egyptians. That was in the Grand Canyon that the government set up a base. We're no longer allowed to go to.
Speaker 8: Interesting a wild Yeah, that's that's a lot of a lot of people.
Speaker 7: That's why a lot of people say that America's is the actual Bay Atlantis, because when the ice Age came over from every went back to Norman came or you know, the different times that the ice aated, they said that they found a lot of higher glyphs out there and artifacts of Egyptians over there. In Nick grand Kenyon, I've read that article, and I've also read articles that said that it's been debunked, and this, that and the third. But the thing is is that they hide things so well from us. It's amazing. And then when you look at the science symbols from Albert Church's book, a Churchwards book, he talks about the Masonic signs and all that stuff. We had a discussion about that prior, you know, in the past. Nick but the signs is what makes it different. You know, they have plenty of pictographic script here in America. They have something that's from the Shame dynasty that came over here, you know. So it's just interesting that we have there's evidence here, but for some odd reason, they want to hide it. And I truly don't understand why they want to hide it, because I don't think it would even make a difference at this point. At this point, everybody already pretty much knows about some kind of idea about it. But whether it's fact or fiction is something that they're turning into facts when they sit here and hide it, take it and destroy all the evidence and say they've never had it in the first place.
Speaker 6: Well, that would mean they'd have to admit to everybody that they've been through an mk fucking program from elementary school through college, that we've been completely lied to about every aspect of human history. Because the same thing, like what you're talking about with like the giants going all the way back into time, it's documented throughout all cultures. The same with vampire lore actually too, China, going all the way back to the Garden of Eden, with like Lilith, all that shit vampire lore and people are obsessed with vampires. They literally have found bodies in China with the heads cut off, bound up bodies like with cinderblocks weighing them down, with inscriptions that said, motherfucker came back to life and tried to eat my family rip and then like the name of the person, going all the way back into time. It's in Native American culture, it's in Egypt everywhere, and a lot of them were huge skeletons talking about rising back up out of the grave snacking on people's family. So I'm just saying it goes all the way back to the beginning of time. Motherfucker's literally rising up out of the grave and having to be decapitated, which goes along with my theory on why sometimes you only find a skull. It could be part of an alter situation. A lot of folk lore says that they would rise up after death and snack on people's family and that they had to be decappotato. So that might be why you're only finding the skull and not the rest of the skeleton. I'm just saying. In China they had a real problem with it. Apparently they had cinderblocks on top of the graves. They had all this stuff, they had a name for it, and oddly enough, it kind of intertwines with the spirit that they held responsible for sleep paralysis. So just saying there's like a hierarchy of weird entities, spirits that inhabited human bodies and shit, and yeah, I mean it's it's that's why you know, I'm pregnant right now. And when my kid comes home and they're like, oh, guess what I learned today, I'm gonna say, shit, nothing, you learned, zip, you learn zero, because it's all just lies. It's all lies.
Speaker 7: Was actually the first vampire according to the Spars. According to Samuel Noah Kramer, he's he actually says in his book that she is the first vampire or what is described as a vampire.
Speaker 8: He actually uses the word in his book.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 6: That's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: With the analyte bloodlookers that were brought up earlier.
Speaker 4: Or whatever.
Speaker 7: It's crazy because I know I talk about that a lot of times to a lot of people about how Lilith is the first vampire, because I actually like the movie Blade and I actually learned that that timeframe when that movie came out, and the reason why I learned it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The reason why I learned how I came to learning about it was I was watching a documentary on it and I could never And when I got the chance to buy Samy and Noa. Kramer's book and read it for myself, I was like, okay, now that it makes sense, and you know, and I even tested it. I know a lot of people would like to go to Grock and Jack Gipt and look for their answers and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: So a lot of times what I like to do is take my books and see how accurate Jack Gipt would be towarded.
Speaker 7: So I actually asks Jack Gipt and ROCKI if Liveth is considered a vampire, and they'll say no, straight up no. But then I'll take a picture of the book, because you know, you can take the picture of the book and sending the Jack EBT and they'll analyze it and they'll say, Okay, yeah, I see what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: Actually took a picture of the.
Speaker 7: Book and the paragraph that I said it from from Samuel Noah Kramer, and it came back and said I guess so. And I was just like, see this and that's what's going to hurt a lot of people in the future is because people are gonna geting lazy and lazier. You know, back in the day, when you google something, you have to actually open up the article and read it for yourself. Now people are just rocking and chat EPT and getting a very quick answer on it, and they're not getting all the information they may want. So when somebody says, has there been giants find in the Grand Canyon or artifacts in the Grand Canyon, they'll read that it's been debunked, and this, that and the third, and they won't really find any real hard sources unless they go in there and asking give me a source for this, give me a source for that, give me a peer reviewed article on this, give me a peer reviewed article on that, give me the esoteric version of it, and so on and so forth. A lot of people are gonna skip all that hard work and just go straight to JAT, GPT and GROG and get the easiest answer they possibly can get.
Speaker 6: M That's how Mandela effects happened too, because they can just Google can just tell you anything. You can google something and it can say yeah, in nineteen ninety two, this, this, this, and it's like I know for a fact, that is not true, even though Google says that it is.
Speaker 5: Now chat GPT just gave me, like just spit out, probably like two pages about how Lilith Lovelith.
Speaker 4: Has been considered a family.
Speaker 8: You know what's so funny.
Speaker 1: Just told me it's like constantly updating itself too, yeah over the place.
Speaker 8: And I'll explain this.
Speaker 4: Use the free one.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, this is this no, this is this is this is interesting because I would actually tell Jack GIPT and I've and I've looked at the terms and services. Once you tell it something and you can back it up, it keeps it in its memory break for everybody. So, like Tim says, it does update. And I know this for a fact, And I tell you the reason why. When I went to a local museum, I took a picture of a piece of paper about one of the slaves around here, and I went to go chat GPT and it said that the information was incorrect on there. Now I did this on a whole different account. Then I gave it the information. I showed the little paper and showed all the information that was on there, and it says, okay, it's going to update this thing. So I went onto a different account that had no correlations with anything on my I asked it the same thing and it gave the correct information after that. So I think a lot of times when you actually give it as sources because I like to plug, I like to take pictures of the book and the pages or whatever it is.
Speaker 8: I read it from even video.
Speaker 7: It will even analyze videos and it will say right there that in in terms of services, it will it does tell you and there that it updates it once it gets you know, verification on what you say. Now this can be the Wikipedia thing. You know, can somebody prove something that refute your information and chat gpt has to decide which one exaccurate in which one And that's when you can go to some of the article or sometimes they'll bring up YouTube videos or even Rumbo videos for you to read for or watch for yourself, and sometimes articles on top of that.
Speaker 8: So it's actually interesting how how simple it's getting.
Speaker 6: So you're saying I'm smarter than chat GPT.
Speaker 10: Probably because I.
Speaker 8: Look give it a test. I challenge everybody. I challenge everybody in here to do that. If you know something in your book, and you know something very well, go to chat GPT.
Speaker 7: You ask it and when it gives you an incorrect answer, take a picture of it and put it, plug it in there and see what it does. It would it will tell you that it's going to update this information. I've done it a few times, especially with the Samerian text. And the only reason why is because, Uh, it's a lot of the stuff that people know comes from Zachari Sitchen. You know, more people know about Zachari Sitchen than they know about Samuel Noah Kramer, or George Smith or Andrew George even right, or even Irving Finkel at that matter. They know more about uh sitching than those individuals. And those those individuals where ever, were able to actually give you the cutiform tablet identifiers for you to go read for yourself. So it's just interesting how it's getting to the point where you know the information is being processed and given to everybody in the mass.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sitchon was a big fraud anyway, he was.
Speaker 7: That's why I see, That's why you know what, And that's so funny you say that because I actually created I'm creating a powerpoints presentation on how inaccurate he was, and I'm using the same sources that he tried to say that he had too, but I guess at this point he didn't really think people were going to do their due diligence. And what really messes up the game is not to throw shade on anybody, but Billy Carson actually follows a lot with Sitchyen says too, And you can't find any of the information that uh Sitchen says. It's really funny because doctor Michael as Hyatra actually created a website Stitching is.
Speaker 10: Wrong to show you how that called him out every time for a debate.
Speaker 8: He could not.
Speaker 10: Not only he called him out, his website was caught.
Speaker 7: Sitching is wrong, Like this dude had a real beef with Sitching in his incorrect information that he went and bought a web site created it.
Speaker 6: Sitching is so rightfully so because he is a big fraud. I was thinking it and then Doc said it, but yeah.
Speaker 1: He uh heiser r I p Heiser, yeah Heiser.
Speaker 9: I mean he was a scholar in many ancient dead languages, so I mean this was his field. And so he had this schmuck with no degrees, no college education coming out and saying he's deciphered all these things and come up with these new translations and so yeah, Mike was trying to call him out and expose him as a fraul because that was his expertise. That's what he went to school and studied for years. But Zachari said, you wouldn't have nothing to do with him. Mikey went on coast to coast am and called him out.
Speaker 1: And that's why yep, challenge to a debate too.
Speaker 10: I think, yeah, yeah, he called them out.
Speaker 8: He told him to give him just the cuneiform tablet identifiers.
Speaker 7: That's why you always would hear me say cuneiform tablet identifiers, because there's actually a website that we can all go to and look at the cuneiform uh uh tablets ourselves. It's called the Cuniform Digital Library of Initiative. And I'm telling you I learned all this from doctor Michael as He. That's why I was telling Doc Brown earlier. One thing about me is I have to have the sources on hand. So if you're saying a source says something, I should be able to read that same exact source you did. If you're telling me there's no source for it then and it's your own translation, then how can I basically verify your information.
Speaker 8: I'm just supposed to trust it.
Speaker 7: Well, trusting is what got me in the problem in the first place, because if this is actual facts and no fiction at all, this information should be easily accessible to anybody. But you know, since you know, he really did hide a lot of stuff. And I've read his books and I know he says that he didn't want to expose some or tell on some of the people that helped him get some of the information, and this, that and the third. But he never recreated the tablets himself. You know, it's so easy to recreat him. He doesn't have to take that actual picture of it. But there's no picture of it, no recreation or nothing, no artist drawing or any of that stuff. So it's just you know, I really do like this conversation you me. I think we got a lot in common. I'm definitely gonna stay in contact because.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I love good conversation. Holler at me anytime, man.
Speaker 6: I love working with Doc Brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always it's always a good time with the duck. Yo.
Speaker 5: Man, Man, thank you very much for coming on, bro. I really appreciate it, especially in such a short notice of this. Hell yeah, hell yeah, you know. It was just like really, it was just I wanted to get you on sooner than later because I don't want to keep putting it off. It's been too long already.
Speaker 4: So and I know you're also a busy man, so you're like, oh, I do have today. I was like, oh shit, let me just fucking jump on that.
Speaker 5: Because it could be like a month and a half and I want to wait. So but I really had a good time. Thank you everybody else too for joining us. Doc before we have you plug your stuff, Juliet. Let everybody know where you can find your show at we get in touch with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Actually, if you want to work with me or have me on your show, I don't really get on Instagram in that inbox, so email me at ghost dot peach at outlook dot com. Love working with Doc. I think this is like the third or fourth time we have had a conversation. It's always super interesting. I super enjoyed it. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Of course, No, thank you for coming on and Tyrone what is going on?
Speaker 9: So Hi?
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you, thank you man.
Speaker 7: This is a good thing. I got to tell you that told you earlier. Man, I think we have a lot in common man, I was really following what you were saying. Everything you can find on me is rebirth oft theWord dot com is my own website. I have YouTube you'll feel to see all that through my website. You also can buy my book Journey through the Origins of History, which when number one on Amazon Bestsellers, so check that out.
Speaker 12: Like I said, Doc, you on it, man, I like the information. Thanks, Nick, appreciate it of course. Hell yeah, thank you, thank you for coming on. And we got Tim Constantine what is going on? So please let everybody where they can find your stuff again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks again, thanks Julia, doc Nick Tyrone Fear. I don't know you, but cool cond cool comments there. I read some of your stuff. Uh yeah, Tim Constein's sixth Sensory Podcast. I'm actually dropping an episode with Doc tonight on YouTube and then tomorrow on Cult of Conspiracy. I'm dropping an episode with Doc as well. So but yeah, sixth Sensory Podcasts.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me, all right, Oh thank you, Tim, I appreciate it. Sorry, I sent the link late my bed, so yes, and uh, fear Fear, We're gonna see if you can let you plug yourself. Unfortunately I sent him to link late too, so fear can you hear me? Do you want to say you want to plug yourself? Do you want to say anything?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I don't know if anybody can hear me, so let's just give this a shot.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I'm still working on the cookbook right now.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to raise funds for a camera, so a proper camera so I could take the images. But yeah, be on the lookout for disobedience. I'm sorry I couldn't quite jump up on the mic earlier. I did share all my information inside the chat, so like, if anyone's interested in what I had to share, you can anyone go look in there. I'm sure that it's going to be logged. Thank you for having me on. I know I just kind of looked like I was sitting here, but the only way I could participate was at least put the information out there in chat.
Speaker 10: And I'm happy to do that. But thank you everyone, and great conversation.
Speaker 13: By the way, and yeah, there's a lot that I really would love to comment in there, but that's going to be for like separate conversations.
Speaker 10: However, again, thank you, and this has been a.
Speaker 5: Blast, of course, Thank you sir. Sorry about your connection. Hopefully by the next time we get you on it will be working a lot better. But h, I appreciate you trying to jump on anyway. I mean, it was my idea. I was like, fuck it, let's see what happens. I was like, if anything just showed off the camera, but still didn't help. But for people who do watch the videos and check the live replay, he did throw tons and tons of stuff up in that chat. He wasn't lying, so go check that out. And now finally, Doc, please h Like, like I said, you brought the heat. You brought it with ninety three octane.
Speaker 4: That's what's up.
Speaker 10: Ninety three all the way, baby, my man.
Speaker 4: So please let everybody know where they can find you out sir.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, thank you for having me. You know I've worked with a lot of you guys multiple times. This is my first time at meeting YouTube gentlemen. Then, like you said, I think we have some good conversations in the future. But yeah, anywhere you guys can consume content. Guys at YouTube, Apple, Spotify, Instagram, all the social tags, all those fine establishments. Just search up Prometheus, Lamb's podcasts and website. I just actually give it a face lift up redone the whole website, so go check it out. It's a Prometheus Lens podcast dot com. I started a newsletter sign up, so if you go to the website and sign up for the newsletter, you get three chapters of my book for free, and you also get a code to sign up for my ad free listening experience on supercast for a month.
Speaker 10: So go check that out.
Speaker 9: Sign up for the newsletter to get all kinds of updates on conferences and stuff that I'm doing and stuff about the show.
Speaker 4: I like that, dude. I'm definitely gonna sign up for that newsletter. That's what's up, doc.
Speaker 5: Thank you again, man, Like I said, you always, you know, you always bring tons and tons of info. I appreciate you jumping on so fast, and you know, everybody else, thank you for joining. It was really a great show or some chats, tons of stuff that I didn't know anything about. And that's what's up. Everybody in the chat, thank you. There was a lot of people here again from the beginning to the end, and a lot of great stuff added in there as well. And that is end of the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one. Want everybody be well.
Speaker 14: M anxiety keep on trying me feel it, quietly, trying to silence me. My anxiety can shake, get off from me. Somebody's watching me and my anxiety