Speaker 1: Welcome to this edition of The High Strangers Factor, copyrighted on the Paranormal UK Radio Network. I am Steve Ward along with Annie Mercer and Susie Bastile. The High Stranger Factor has been around about seven years. Tonight we are celebrating the seventh anniversary. We think it's the seventh anniversary, anyway, we could stand. We stand corrected. Before we introduce our guest co host and our special guests, Andy, catch us up with what's going on with you when you're a publishing company.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's going rather well. My most a bit of time since you had a last shown. Since that, I've had a book out which has sold out real quickly, which is rather and just working on the next one now, so that's given me quite busy. The last one was on ancient Greek magic. This one's on a manuscript that's published in the eighteen hundreds that's been I am transcribing it from although in English it's handwritten so it's not incredibly clear in places, into a much more modern.
Speaker 1: Form so it's easy to read. So that's the currently one working on.
Speaker 2: I spoke at a conference a couple weeks back which was on the occult in glaston Bringing my favorite place, so that went down really rather well. Pleased with that, so keep me quite busy. We've had some weather here which dud if you guys have heard about. It's the West Country of England. It rained almost constantly for nearly two months every day through flooding rains a lot here anywhere in the West Country, but this was excessive and we had roads closed, people's homes flooded, entire fields and lakes just with rain on them.
Speaker 1: Because part of Somerset.
Speaker 2: Is very much sea level it so of course any heavy rainfall tends to stay on the surface, so it was but it's particularly bad.
Speaker 1: So are you maintaining water tight and techerty in your home?
Speaker 2: Fortunately we're on a slight hill so here actual house is absolutely fine, but not very far away a matter of a couple hundred yards is an area called North that has had flooding problems in the past and it wasn't too bad this time, but there was days when the road was just underwater, which so it's pretty unusual. So it's been an interesting time all around.
Speaker 3: But I was pretty much stuck at home because I don't drive, so my transport is the local bus, and that was temporarily canceled for about three weeks because of the weather because the whole area of the road had flooded and it's one road, but to go around it in the past would have had another hours of the journey time. So unfore she counted the bus at the time being so a bit annoying, but thankfully I've had a few days of sunshine.
Speaker 1: It does actually feel like spring now.
Speaker 2: It's been sunny here, tenderly suns up.
Speaker 1: So it definitely feels like it's movie to spring at a lot. That's good. So do you have any books out where you can turn somebody into a newt.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the books working on he Doesntain and spells in the fifteen hundreds that may include something along those lines.
Speaker 4: Don't you never know?
Speaker 1: That could be handy at all. Anyway, Susie tell us about how people can contact you and if you have any projects going on.
Speaker 5: So you can contact me on the new moon by going into a swamp at midnight and saying my name three times and bringing and offering. As for projects, I have been knowed in and or sick all winter, so I've been working on my remote viewing skills, ah, which I am forcing my child to help me with. Also, he so far hasn't had me committed, so it's going well.
Speaker 1: Very good. And now we can introduce our guest co host. He's known as the Creature Seeker, which of course is a pseudonym. I don't think it's not his birth certificate. And the reason is that he's not trying to be mysterious. He's actually trying to stay one or two steps ahead of the law. And I'm here tonight I'm going to reveal his real name. His real name is Rolo Tamasi, so just keep that in mind anyway. Creature Seeker, welcome back to the High Strangers Factor. You've been here as a guest co host before and as a full fledged guest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks for having me, Steve. Nice to see you folks again. Susie and Andy. Yeah, I have been here a couple of times, and coincidentally, none of those appearances have actually ever been published for some reason.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, Wait a minute, you had several several published here. Okay, man, you got the check on the mail right. Maybe perhaps I misspoke. I won one appearance published, so I feel very fortunate to be once again in your company, and I'm talking about Andy and Suzie of course. Well, but I'm here to thank you again once again for saving my tuk us when the other night my computer, my computer that's on its last legs, went completely wacky. I sent you and Andy images about what was going on, and you spent what two or three hours taking command of my computer and actually getting it to work again.
Speaker 6: It was actually three hours and seventeen minutes, but who's counting. That's what's reflected on my bill.
Speaker 1: So I offer that I don't have any I've had plumbing issues again. I'm going to have to I'll have to take out a loan to pay your bill. Okay, great, So now let's introduce our guests. Brian and Terry Seech have been married since nineteen eighty five and researching the paranormal, and I've explained for just as long. Brian's interest started at the age of ten when he saw a documentary on TV called The Mysterious Monsters, which dealt with Bigfoot and the Locknest Monster. When he worked for a local retailer, He went to lunch one day with a friend Dave, and the subject turned to UFOs Dave then explained about his low level encounter. In the nineteen sixties, Brian decided to form a research and study group on all Things Unexplained and Paranormal Q the Center for Unexplained Events. He would become Brian and Terry's passion from then on. Terry's interest started in the nineteen seventies watching documentaries on TV about UFOs in Bigfoot and having her own ghost experiences as a teenager and young adult. Along with UFO sightings, her passion to read and learn about the paranormal and unexplained as well as natural healing, homeopathy, aromatherapy, crystal healing, yoga, spirituality, and world religions. She has also learned Riki one and two. Brian has dubbed their files the Siege Files, the s Files, and their home the Siege Triangle because a lot of things have disappeared over the years, never to be seen again, and it never happened while I was visiting. I want that clear. Brian has appeared on Monsters and Mysteries in America and has been featured on the independent independent film Mountain Devil, The Search for Frank Peterson, was an extra in The Mothband Prophecies movie filmed in the Pittsburgh area Huh I Didn't Know That, and has appeared on various internet radio shows. He also, along with Terry, has been featured on the awesome podcast The High Strangers Factor several times. Brian has also co written articles for the Creature Chronicles column in the Hancock County Courier in West Virginia. From August through November twenty thirteen. He was also co instructor for the first ever cryptozoology class at Eastern Gateway College in Steubenville, Ohio. Their own group, the Center for Unexplained Events, holds meetings locally in Beaver County, Pennsylvania, and CCS Center for Cryptozoological Studies, formed in twenty twelve. The most recent endeavor is a project named LAE Light Anomaly Exploration, started in May twenty nineteen, which researchers and explores the light anomalies that have been reported over the years. Both Brian and Terry co sponsored the Butler Paranormal Conference and the volunteer for the Creature Weekend event. They sponsored the Beaver Valley PERCN Rochester, Pennsylvania. They are members of the KBP Keystone Bigfoot Project BO ru Butler Organization for Research on the Unexplained and our former field investigators for Newfon the Mutual UFO Network. Terry was also a state section director for MUFON, covering eight northwest counties of Pennsylvania and belonged to a group called CRC Consciousness Raising Club whose goal it is to raise human awareness consciousness globally. It is about becoming enlightened human beings and creating a better Earth. The Center for Unexplained Events is now celebrating its fortieth year. Brian and Terry, welcome back to the heist rangis factor.
Speaker 4: Glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Steve, thanks for being here to celebrate our whatever the anniversary is, sixth seventh, Who cares? But it's great to have some longevity. So I'm going to have to ask, how long have you guys known the creature Seeker? How long will we admit to knowing him?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 4: When was the first time we met you down at the Bigfoot conference? First? You remember what year?
Speaker 6: I want to say it was in the early two thousands, right it was?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, it's been more than a decade at least.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, it's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at least at least That's what I recall.
Speaker 1: So what were your first impressions?
Speaker 4: Bruce?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Bruce, you guys what you know, what was the you know, how did you how did you size him up?
Speaker 4: No, Bruce, not Bruce.
Speaker 8: Creature Seeker.
Speaker 4: Oh I mean yeah, yeah that yeah, yeah, creature Seeker.
Speaker 1: H rolls.
Speaker 4: Come on, I mean, Creature Seeker was always very nice to us. He came up and talk to my you know, Terry and I later on David, Dave and Carrie Rupert and uh, always very friendly. Helped out Don keating for the first couple of years, and just yeah, we liked them. We hit it off with them right away.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been in West Virginia now?
Speaker 8: Four years last August?
Speaker 1: Is uh? Is West Virginia a better sort of a hot spot to uh to investigate this type of phenomena than it was in Pennsylvania? Or Is there any difference?
Speaker 4: Not much difference, Not much difference. It's it's a lot harder to research here because we're there's there's hills and cliffs and mountains here. It's it's called the Mountain State for a reason. We're literally only seven miles from the PA border. In What about a half hour from where we used to live. We do some hikes and things like that with our friends Jeff and Scott down here, and of course, you know, we did some things with Fred, you know, unfortunately passed away in December. So now we've kind of taken over the rains here. It's a lot harder to research here for sure. But you know, we're in a we're in an area we call tri State Triangle. We're if you look at a map, anclock County is the smallest county in West Virginia, and it actually we say that we're on the tip of the middle finger of West Virginia if you want, if you watch West Virginia, we're between West Pa and Pa and Ohio watching to live down here. It's why we came down here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that definitely is. I I was at the Mofman Statue one day, you know, taking pictures of people, and I always ask people where they're from. And the one guy, he, uh, he said from here. He flipped the bird at me. Then he realized, oh, wait a minute, maybe this guy isn't from West Virginia, doesn't know what I'm talking about. So I said, yeah, I know all about the middle finger, so he thought maybe he uh, you know, disrespected me for a few minutes.
Speaker 6: I think when I first met Steve, I flipped him the finger as well. So I think there may be some sort of pattern merging here.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I was gonna say that story for about halfway through the show, but maybe we should talk about one time when all of us were together and it was on the Mothman hay Ride and many stories have come up about that and they're not all accurate. Now No, Well, first off, Brian and Terry talk about the Butler Paranormal Event. Do you know if there's going to be another one? It was some question as to whether Dan was going to have another Dan Hagman, who runs the paranormal event usually in the spring in Butler, Pennsylvania, do you think there'll be another one?
Speaker 7: Was of right now there isn't the venue where he had it at for the past what eighteen nineteen years? The building recently sold. Okay, he was looking for another place. So as of right now, there's we haven't heard anything.
Speaker 4: You know, that could change tomorrow, but as of right this minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's always a good event. I mean, it's a Saturday, it's always been affordable. He's always had a different lineup of speakers. Even all of us have spoken their creature secret. Did you ever actually speak there?
Speaker 6: I don't think I actually was a speaker at that event ever, but I did. I did frequent the the podium, no, the food truck a lot.
Speaker 1: So well. I remember you would get up there to advertise the upcoming Creature weekend and and sometimes you would harass people. You know, you were kind of like the the Don Rickles of the Butler paranormal event. And I remember Doug Waller, who self publishes his own big Foot books. You were up there one time. Doug had just come out with a new book, and Creature Seekers up there saying, hey, hey, Doug, how why do those margins in that book two inches on each side? And then he said, and what was your what was your publisher? Again?
Speaker 6: Xerox, I do remember that, Steve No So you know Doug, uh, you know, he's from Ohio and he had, you know, he published a couple of books. In the book that he was sort of promoting. In my opinion, was was kind of thin. It was kind of it's more like a pamphlet. And uh, even though even though it was bound. I think it could have easily have been held together with staples. But that's just look, that's I was just giving him a hard time.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy, though, Doug. Pardon, he's a really good guy. Gug. I mean, we're ripping on him, but he's Doug Waller is a really good guy. He was a good sport about it at the time.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, I was given a hard time about, you know, the the thought being very large, his margins being very wide, and you know the fact that you know, it was more of a brochure than a book.
Speaker 4: So I'll stick up for Doug. He's had, I believe, five books. They're all very very good, very well written, and tell of bigfoot encounters in not just Ohio but nearby PA and even in West Virginia down here in that weir.
Speaker 1: And and he does a lot of personal research himself. Yeah, he's not just rehashing stuff. So anyway, my first I can't remember what year it was, but my first Butler paranormal conference, I met Brian and Terry and a few of the people, and they knew the vibe was was bigfoot. You know, they like, if they ever thought about Mothman. He was an afterthought. So here I am at the at the Mothman Festival, and I'm the I had started doing the tour, one of the tours in there, and I'm watching people lining up. I see Brian and Terry and a few other people I thought I recognized from Butler. So I thought, all right, I've got bigfooters on board. So they get on. Everybody gets on board on the cart, and I thought, I'm going to have some fun. So the first thing I said, well, you know, the only legitimate paranormal researchers are Mothman researchers. Bigfoot researchers are a bunch of backbencher wannabes trying to work their way up. That's a paraphrase something like that. And Bruce had and Creature Seeker is sitting right next to me, okay, and so everybody had kind of a good Actually, Dave Rupert was looking right at me, and you know, and I didn't know David all that time. It was another really good guy and gentle as a lamb, right, but he looked like maybe he was thinking about do I hit him now or do I wait? You know, when it's darker out on a dark alley or something. Anyway, everybody had kind of a good laugh on that. And I said to Bruce, I said to the creek, I said to Rolo TOMASI I said, uh, I said, it's pretty funny. Huh, I recognize so and so and so ino And he said, Steve, the whole cart was full of Bigfoot research. So I insulted. I don't know how many people and one fell swoot. But the good news is they most of them came back the next year to be insulted again. So it worked out pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, prior to prior to that event, we had all sort of organized and agreed that we would all meet at the same time to you know, to go on that hay ride. And so it just happened that we were, you know, most of us were Bigfoot researchers, and of course Steve, with his ultimate timing, chose to uh, you know, basically uh insults a whole wagon full of researchers at one times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, even though he insulted us every year we've gone back, we always waited for Steve's wagon to come around to get on with him.
Speaker 1: That's kind of some kind of psychological self punishment thing, probably right.
Speaker 4: To ste and we always don't. We always chant your name before you come, come to we all, you know, Steve, Steve, Steve.
Speaker 1: It could be, it could be. And then there was the year that we I guess maybe it was the same year we went by where John and Tim Frick the Mothman they hide behind the old acid plant. They run the Mothman mannequin thing that they hooked up down a wire off one of these structures, one of the old structures there. They have this ingenious low tech hand crank delivery system. They light up his eyes with battery power and they blast a sound effect from a someplace I can't say because they've never paid royalties. So anyway, so they did that and we're all but we were chanting. I think it was God who was there, the guy that a Creatures Secret used to be your co host on subsquash. He said, we got to say something, you know, So we were yelling freakin' frack freakin' Fred at the top of our lungs. And then Bigfoot Phil was there and he does a perfect woody woodpecker. So after that, I said, Phil, woody woodpecker. So he belts out this perfect woody woodpecker that probably went all over the county. Anyway, that's the kind of fun we have at the Moth Band Festival.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you're talking about Phil Brocco. Yes, yes, yeah, Bigfoot Phil. Yeah, yeah, right, Yeah. Phil's a good guy. I spoke to him fairly recently, actually last week. I think he's still doing research and he's still kicking around. This guy, uh is fearless. So there is a section of Salt Fork State Park. It's called the Hossacks Cave and it's an area of high strangeness because people have heard disembodied voices. There have been several deaths over at Hosacks Cave over the years because you know, people will climb up to the top of the cave and it's extremely slippery and that's where the waterfall goes over the cave and then you lose your footing and there's no there's nothing you can grab onto. It's just all mossy and rock and smooth, you know, over you know, thousands of years of that water going up the rock and people plumme it to their deaths about you know, sixty feet below. But Phil Broco, you know, so we'd be out there and he would just pull out a a launch air. He was like, oh, you know, I'm gonna I'm going to sleep here tonight. And I'm like, Phil, are you sure you want to do that? I mean it's like forty degrees out. He's like, no, No, I'm good. I'm good. And he you know, he does that a lot.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he researches too, a lot in by the Mogador Reservoir and up by Berlin Lake, up and towards northern Ohio too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So are we going to have another Creature Weekend? Do you think? You know that?
Speaker 6: That's always the question when we post on the Creature Weekend Facebook page. And all I can say is you never can tell Steve.
Speaker 1: And for those that don't know that, the Creature Weekend is held at Saltfort State Park. And what's the town of Cambridge is closer fairly close to Cambridge, Ohio, right where I seventy and seventy seven come together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's right at the intersection of seventeen seventy seven there. And you know, for years we've we've always had that event at Saltport State Park.
Speaker 1: It's not to say we may not switch it up.
Speaker 6: But you know, I get invitations to move that event to other parts of the state, other parts of the country even and you know, the logistics, you know, we have to work out. But people, really we have a great following, and it's really because of the volunteers. You know, Brian and Terry are one of the volunteers, are some of the volunteers, and you know, all the volunteers. They work really really hard to make that a really special event for the attendees and the result is that it's really gained a huge following and it's really hard to even post anything on the Facebook page without somebody inquiring about, hey, when when's the next Spreach weekend. And that's really that's really due to the hard work of our volunteers like Brian and Terry and our speakers, uh you know, who've really really made that event what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, you've always had a good lineup of a speaker, some very very famous ones, and you always have extra events. I mean, uhh, who was the bigfoot researcher that just passed that taught people how to properly cast a footprint? Oh, doctor Meltram, doctor doctor Jeffrey Meldrim, yeah, you had falconers in there one time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we did that was that was pretty speciful. We had we had a local falconer group come in and they had the you know, their birds of prey and people could you know, sort of get up close to them and that was really that was really cool.
Speaker 1: We also had.
Speaker 6: A a contest formentary school kids, uh in Guernsey County and so all these schools participated in this Bigfoot contest where they would draw big Foot and we posted it up in the hallway and I think Briand and Terry you remember you remember uh judging that event and we had the our teachers from a couple of the schools join us, and it was a really it was a really fun event. And uh it was really fun to see the you know, the kids drawings, and you know some of them were you know, really really I thought, really great. So I think that all the kids did a great job. And that was one of the things that I remember very vividly, was it was that drawing contest. I mean, what you think about it, Brian and Terry when you judged it, Oh.
Speaker 4: That was was fun. It was fun and everybody enjoyed that. It was really cool and a different thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you you have a lot of sort of extracurricular activities. One night, you had some poor sap and a bigfoot suit wandering along in the woods, and you had a whole line of people going out there. You had uh uh, you had I think you had knocks going on and uh anyway, like like a real bigfoot encounter, people had to accurately uh cover exactly what was going on. And I think maybe it's even see if they could get a photograph of the bigfoot. I'm not sure, but you had go. Yeah, Steve.
Speaker 6: So one of the you know, one of the the big criticisms of cryptozoological research is that why why don't we have a photograph? You know, people ask, well, if you know, if these things are out there, we should there should be more photographic evidence.
Speaker 1: And so what we wanted to do.
Speaker 6: Is highly how difficult it is to actually get a clear photograph and also how difficult it is, based on the witnesses to accurately uh identified you know, the distance, the size, and so we had it was kind of a contest. So we took people out into the woods and we every year we had this thing called the Lantern Tour, which Brian and Terry we were a part of, and you know, we take people out onto this uh this short it's a short trail. It's kind of a loop, but there's a trail. There had been you know, bigfoot sightings and it was in total pitch black dark. And then we'd go on the trail and there would be a person with a with a lantern in the group would assemble around that person. They would talk about a siding that happened on the trail. And we had you know, five or six stops along that along that trail. But one year we decided to have Billy dress up in a gilly suit and he would just randomly run out in front of the crowd and and their tasks and they were told beforehand that this was not you know that this wasn't but they were told to expect a person in the guilty suitt to run out and their task was to one get a photograph of the person in the gilly suit as they ran across their field of view. And two, when they came back to the lodge, they had to fill out a questionnaire you know, how far how far did you you know was the creature from you, how tall do you think the creature was? And you know, we got as you can imagine from all the people who went out there, the answers were all over the place, but there were a couple that were right on the mark, right almost almost down to the inch about how tall the person was, which was pretty impressive. But for the most part, yeah, I mean, different people had different perceptions of you know, distance and height and Brian and Terry do you do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, it was fun. That was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what were the prizes for the guy that won? It seemed like it took a pretty good haul.
Speaker 6: You know, I can't I can't recall. I don't know if there I don't know if there was a prize. I think there might have been a certificate or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he I think he went away with a bunch of loot, you know, I mean, some some stuff, but I don't don't remember. But yeah, yeah, so it'd be yeah, it was always Oh and and you know Salt Force State Park on the Lodge, there's it's just phenomenal.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So hopefully it will uh it will be revived someday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's always a lot of fun in Uh. One of the things I always look for at that event was just seeing people that you only see maybe once a year at that specific event, you know, and you kind of get used to seeing the same people attend the event, you know, over and over again, and you know, and and Salt Fork is it holds a special place in my heart too, because that that is where I met Brian and Terry and uh, you know, they were there, I think attending Don Keating's event he had for many years. He had a Bigfoot conference there and and I think Brian Cherry came with a bunch of other people at the time, they were living in Pennsylvania, right, and that's why that's how I came to know them, and we uh, you know it came to be good friends. And I attended many Pennsylvania events over the following years and really and really enriched my therapist through my interactions with the seeches.
Speaker 4: And hey, Steve one of the most you know, the most iconic moments of Creature Weekend when he gave our good friend Fred Seluga the interdimensional of.
Speaker 1: The Year, Yes, talk about that of all explained that there have been instances where Bruce was very much in the shall we say, flesh and blood category. Fred Seluga Rest of God, rest his soul no longer with us was very much on the paranormal end. And Fred I remember at the moth Van Festival. Fred would be up there speaking when it was in the State Theater and and mister rabble rouser creature seeker would get up and ask ask him, well, where's your proof? You know what, you know, you have to be specific, where's your proof? So anyway, go tell us about this, uh, this board that was created for Fred Seluga. I know, I think.
Speaker 6: Brian was there. Brian was partently. I think Brian was helping when the presentation at the time, right, But but you know, Steve, you mischaracterized the whole.
Speaker 1: The whole, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so, because first of all, it was a packed it was a packed auditorium. It was the old movie theater in Point Pleasant and you know, uh, Fred and I had some disagreements about how he collected his evidence, and so he would brag about the fact that he would collect these these you know narratives, you know, down at the local pub. And I I just suggested, perhaps you know, you wouldn't you wouldn't be able to get the most credible witnesses at a pub, you know, and he, you know, he became incensed. Anyway, what about pubs in England versus pubs in the US. Let's let's have a discussion on that.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 6: Well so, and then he would you would proceed to you know, because he we disagreed. He I think that at that one time he called security. Yeah, he actually called security to have me ejected from the event. And fortunately that event had no security, so I was spared the indignity of being kicked out. But uh, you know, we would We were banter back and forth like that all the time. And so at Creature Weekend I think was what Brian, was it twenty fourteen?
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, I don't remember that. I don't remember. Yeah, you probably you're that or really really close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it was twenty fourteen. I presented Fred Sluga the Interdimensional Bigfoot Award at Creature Weekend.
Speaker 1: And I describe it, what did it look like?
Speaker 6: It was a trophy with it was just basically a trophy with Bigfoot on it that that had the plaque that said internentional Bigfoot award, and so he loved it. But there were people who did not like it at all. And one of this one of the people was a woman who was in his group, and she got up and she said that, you know, that was I was being disrespectful, and she stormed out. And then there was another person who was he was awesome. He was equally incensed, but for a different reason because he thought he deserved an award and he didn't get an award. And I think he totally missed the fact that it was it was a joke. It was you know, it wasn't it just meant to be fun.
Speaker 1: But didn't didn't Fred treasure that trophy.
Speaker 4: He loved that trophy. He loved it, he honestly, and I tell Bruces all the time, I'm like, he got him. You couldn't like take the smile off his face at that night. He was just so, you know, he was like, this is so cool. And he kept that until I think it eventually like it fell and break. I think this cat knocked it down. But once it broke, But he had that for he had that for years.
Speaker 6: He would actually tour, he would actually tour with that. He would take it to his his presentations with him and well, at least that's what he told me. But you know, he he was a really fred.
Speaker 1: I really miss him.
Speaker 6: He was a really good sport and uh, you know, even though he and I we we'd always you know, needle each other both publicly.
Speaker 1: You know, it was very entertaining.
Speaker 6: It was it was and it was it was mostly for entertain and it uh, you know, in behind the scenes we'd get together and we'd actually have very sibyl and very you know, very great lunches and you'd always come to the camp out your creature weekend and just hang out with us for a couple of hours down at Salt Fork, and you know, yeah, he was. He was a really good support about that. Let me do our little intermission here.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the Highest Strangest Factor copyrighted on the Paranoble UK Radio network tonight on our seventh anniversary. We think it's the seventh. Uh. Brian and Terry Seech are back. They're always here for the anniversary show along with the mysterious Creature Seeker. Terry. I have a question for you in the in the intro, it talks about you having experiences as a as a young girl into adulthood with apparitions with ghosts and and also seeing UFOs. What what was it like growing up? And it would have scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I imagined, you know, when I was upstairs and my dad refinished the attic and I had nice bedroom, but the you know, the heat duck would expand and contract, and it sounded like somebody who was walking in my bedroom at night. Of course, you know you hide under the covers. Covers are magical and they protect you from monsters. But what it was, what was it like for you as a child to have those experiences?
Speaker 8: Well, my parents thought I was nuts.
Speaker 4: You are nuts.
Speaker 1: I'll suck at that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The one, the one particular time is when my parents had gone. I was on a bowling team and they would go bowling every Thursday night. And when I was a young teenager, they let me babysit my brother and sister.
Speaker 8: We used to have babysitters before that.
Speaker 7: And the one night my brother was put to bed before my parents left for their outing, and then my sister had gone to bed, I was in the bathroom and I heard somebody walking in the hallway, and I thought my sister had gotten up, and I went out to look and check on my brother and sister. They were both sound asleep. So I heard footsteps walking.
Speaker 8: In the hallway, and I don't know where or who it was. I'm assuming it was the ghost. But yeah, I grew up with a ghost in the house.
Speaker 1: Did you ever actually see it or did you just yeah?
Speaker 7: No, Well I heard it the one time, and then the other times things would disappear. I would be getting my clothes ready for school the night before, you know, ironing my shirt whatever, I'll leave them on the ironing board. Next morning, I'd go downstairs and something from my ensemble would be missing, and then it would be maybe days or a week later when it would reappear.
Speaker 1: Huh. Now how long did this go on for? How many you know, how old were you when did it disappear? Ever?
Speaker 8: Or yeah, maybe a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well it was it just pretty much to that house, yes, okay. And and you also saw UFOs when you were young.
Speaker 7: Yes, when my dad would play games with us out with the neighborhood kids on the street and we were out playing kick the can or something this one time and It was in the early evening and we my dad was out there and the neighborhood kids. We all seen this silver cylindrical object go across the sky.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were you had Oh I didn't tell you the whole story. Okay. Well, the one.
Speaker 7: Friend that was out with me was in the same grade as Brian. She ran home to call Brian. This is before we met. She ran home to call Brian to let him know what was going on, and he wanted to come check it out, but at the time his mother wouldn't let him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a couple miles apart, different neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: So mom said, no, you're not going to go out and check that UFO.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: So the next day me and my friend Kent went and we it went over the woods. So we walked on into the woods, looking around, looking up at the trees. Maybe it did some damage to the trees or something. That was actually my first ufover report and but nothing ever came of it. And unfortunately, my you know, my friend Ken, he had passed. He passed when he drowned. He was really young up in the eerie and if not he was going for which I forget chemistry or something very smart, very smart. I'm sure he would have been part of our group to this day.
Speaker 1: By the way, Susie and Andy jump in anytime, especially especially if you want to harass the Creature Seeker, that's that would be the first thing you should do, you know, Steve.
Speaker 6: Speaking of anniversaries, this is the fortieth anniversary of the Center for Unexplained Events. Yes, that is forty years. Brian and Terry have been harassing people.
Speaker 4: And each other and each other so but but real quick, what I do want to say. You know, our organization, we it's always been a smaller organization. We've had so many great people help us with with with research, helping us, you know, letting us speak and things like that. And two of them are right here, Steve Ward and Bruce I mean, and Creature Seeker. You guys have both supported us and our organization, not just us. We we don't we just like to see we're an organization. We're although we you know, we're the founders. We wouldn't be anywhere the where we are if it wasn't for people even like Fred, doctor Paul Johnson, Dave and Carrie Rupert, Leah A Leah Madden, all these people have been with us for years, right, and they they just like a Aurora, sorry, and all of these people. What people don't understand any kind of successful you have to have people helping you. Never do it by yourself, okay never. And we are blessed to have you know, all these people help us. And you know there's a lot of great people in this field that will help you if you ask. So, you know, thanks everybody anyone else has listening who's ever helped us.
Speaker 1: We appreciate.
Speaker 6: I'd like to say too. One of the things that really distinguishes Brian and Terry from a lot of researchers, and one of the reasons why I really enjoy having them as friends is because they're so willing to help other people with their research. One of my earliest interactions with them is that, you know, they're always willing to like, hey, here's a here's an article, or here's a DVD or a CD. Uh, and they're just they'll just give you, you know, these you know, these resources and not expecting anything in return. And they're always doing that, uh with people. And so one of the reasons why I think there's so well respect did in this field is their willingness to help other people. So they certainly reciprocate, and I think that they really deserve a lot of credit for that because it's you know, a lot of times people are very possessive of their resources, but Brian Terry have always been very giving and very generous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are some people that are We've we've had discussions about some of those people that are very protective about their their research. We do have to spend a little time. We'll just do a reader's digest version. But it's tradition for us to talk about an event that Brian never lets me forget. You'll say, out of a clear blue hey, Steve, you know it was in the Mothman Prophecies movie. So please, I'm sure you know, if people go back to the other anniversary shows, they'll hear maybe a bigger uh a discussion about it. But you've got to you've got to tell it, at least a reader's digest version of what happened and how? And you know it was filmed in catan Well were you in Catanning, Pennsylvania?
Speaker 4: I was Upburgh Cathedral of Learning And actually this is very funny and I forgot to post this we oh, yeah, that my brother was in a hospital in Pittsburgh, and you know he came, he came back. He's feeling a lot better. Last weekend, we draw right by the cathedral learning and I took a took a quick pick and I said, boy, if we had time, Terry, I would go, I do my I would do my walk and then you can you can film it. We can send it to Steve and do it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: Explained For people that haven't seen the film and don't know about your part of the film, what what What was your dynamic moment in the Mothman Prophecies movie starring Richard gear, Laura Lenny, and Will Patton.
Speaker 4: So so basically when I when I found out they were auditioning for extra in Pittsburgh, so I sent my UH, I sent my my picture in and my my bio, and so did Terry. Actually, she actually was going to do the one the uh, the part in Catanning, but he kickened out that he wouldn't go. He didn't go, but it was at night. It wasn't night.
Speaker 8: It was in the middle of the night, and I couldn't. I had to come by myself.
Speaker 4: So so I actually filmed for for for for two parts, the one never uh I was in. So basically the first part were Richard Gear's in the park and he looks up and almost like you know, the camera comes down on him. I was on the total offosite side walking with a woman that was there an extra. But the part that I was in for maybe two second.
Speaker 1: So you didn't they didn't make the final cut.
Speaker 4: No, that one didn't. That one didn't because I was too far on the other side of it. It was there was a huge, huge field and I was on the other side. But the one that I did make really briefly, like maybe two seconds worth, is when Richard Gear, uh Richard Gear and John Leek were uh walking up the steps yep, going to the library to go talk. When they were talking in the library, well, if you look at first fit two seconds, there's two people coming towards the towards the camera. I'm the one with the briefcase. So that was my claim to fame, and I always tease I always tease Steve about that, and he always teases me about the briefcase.
Speaker 1: So I always accused him of stuffing the food from the lunch tray in his briefcase and not having to go grocery shopping for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Hey, they fed us really well, like they they We were fed twice breakfast and then a lunch. And it was if anyone ever gets a chance to do that, just to be an extra sit, walk or whatever, it's just such a it's such a like a cool learning experience. And we were being that other guy who was with me. We're standing and there was a trailer and we were literally like we looked in the window and we saw Richard Gear getting his hair puffed up and using a they were using the hair dryer because it was really cold that day. A little bit of slurries, and uh, we're looking at each other and saying, man, it must be great to be a star because he's in there and we're out there freezing.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: It was funny. So it's just something, you know, if I ever get a I mean, I've gotten chances. I've been in some other movies, like you know, I don't know, it's great see movies. I don't know what you call, uh, but uh even got to talk and in them. But just to do that on a big scale like that was it was. It was, it was fun. I like to do it again.
Speaker 1: It's funny. They gotta they sent you a face shot and they can barely see your whole body and the clip that you're in.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. I mean even our friend Dwayne, Dwayne Pentoff was in the scene. I guess yes or something.
Speaker 1: He was a uh, he's still in the movie. But it's even more brief than yours, isn't it? Yah? Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 4: But it's fun. We always tea Steve, Hey, Steve, did I ever tell you? Well?
Speaker 1: Creature Seeker and I have signed up for what's the date on that.
Speaker 6: Sometime in May? I think, Steve, at the end of May.
Speaker 1: It's like a walking tour in Catanning, Pennsylvania, where they filmed a lot of the principal photography duplicating for Point Pleasant, and so we're going to get a walking tour and go around and see some of the areas they filmed there, and then to be a showing of the Mothman Prophecies film later that evening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be fun. Yeah, that should be fun.
Speaker 1: Now, speaking of events, Brian and Terry, we're all going to be part of an event coming up in April, Is that right? Yes, what's the date? Eighteenth? Okay, Christine Soldis has put together a cryptid panel representing Mothman Bigfoot, and I'm not sure how many people total we're going to be on the panel, but it's going to be for a few hours at the Full Park Library, I think in Pennsylvania, and it should be a lot of fun now. She set it up so I actually don't have to travel there, which would be all right because I get the uh, I get the red carpet treatment when I stay at the Seeches and I get to play with their cats and everything.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: But uh, I'm going to apparently I'm gonna be on the big screen. I don't know how big the screen is.
Speaker 4: It's a TV screen, I think, right, a TV Okay, that's what I think Ryan was. He was on the TV screen.
Speaker 6: Line.
Speaker 1: It's not like a huge uh you know, smart TV screen? ID it is, Okay, Well.
Speaker 4: It's a long it's a long thing. It's over a two and a half hours, so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, yeah, yeah, almost three.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna play the great and powerful Oz. I think if I'm up there on the screen above everybody, and I'm going to embarrass Brian and ask him if he wants a heart, courage or a brain.
Speaker 4: Yeh, I'll take the brain, Steve.
Speaker 1: So that's what I think.
Speaker 6: That's very ingenious of Christine to want, you know, to be able to bump up her ten by announcing you're you're not being there, Steve.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? People want autographs, they want to they want to interact with me.
Speaker 4: I think there's a if what Robert Solomon, Jamie and Jenny, Me and then you and then Fret We're going to have a special seat, you know, have an empty seat there for a Frida with his picture because he was supposed to be there too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Steve, why why do you get special treatment? Why do you get to a time remotely?
Speaker 1: Well, she figures, I'm, you know, an old guy, and you know, traveling so far from home, I might not be able to find my way back, you know.
Speaker 6: Okay, she probably didn't want to spring for the diapers.
Speaker 1: Okay, well they're not that expensive. But anyway, sense creature seeker is harassing me a little bit. I have another story to tell on him. Oh uh, Brian and Terry, I don't think you were there, but we for the Mofman Festival on Friday night, a lot of times a bunch of US Congress grate at Village Pizza. Village Pizza used to be Tinese restaurant. Famous Mothmand siding took place overhead. Uh, the Scarberrys and the Mallets went there first because Linda Scarberry worked there. After they saw the Mothman before they went to the police department. So anyway, we're in this adjoining wing now that the Village Pizza is in a new building now right next door. But they've got these long tables. It was a nice place to accommodate all the people that would show up sometimes. And so we're all sitting there and we realize we don't have any silverware. So Creature Seekert, tell us what you did? Yeah, you're yeah, I think that.
Speaker 6: I think yeah, the seatures were definitely there. Okay, Well, you know so that that tiny restaurant, they they do a lot of business the weekend of the Mothman festival, so uh, I think they probably, you know, at that time, they probably hadn't staffed up or they weren't expecting, you know, that kind of volume. But it was really really busy. Place was packed, and we came in with a very large group of people. How many people Brian and Terry do you think we're in our group?
Speaker 4: At least twenty if not twenty?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And so you know, the we found ourselves waiting a long time to order and to get our food, and we've you know, we finally you know, received our food, but no silverware, and so we could we could not get the attention of the server. She was a really nice young girl, and uh so, in desperation, I actually phoned in the restaurant and we we actually got the server on the phone and requested silver and of course, you know, when she found out we were actually sitting in the restaurant, she was not she was not amused, let's just say. But we did get our silverware. Consequently said things like uh oh miss uh get me two waters and put them on my tab.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, Bruce, Bruce always harasses the that's the wait.
Speaker 1: That's not even true. Yes, I've been out with Brian.
Speaker 6: I've been out with Brian and Terry uh on many dinners and they would always turn the weight staff against me.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not wait, I have to tell a story.
Speaker 7: Oh no, for that restaurant in Newcastle, we went to yeah, Well, Bruce decided he was going to introduce himself to the staff. The staff introduced themselves. They said, I'm whatever their name was, I'll be your server tonight, and Bruce says, nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: My name is Bruce. I will be yourself, I will be your customers.
Speaker 1: Are Are we just airing dirty laundry tonight? Yeah, that's what people tune in for.
Speaker 5: I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but I do see a pattern, im So, first that guy called security on you, Then Brian and Terry are turning the weight staff against you. They're obviously all out to get you.
Speaker 6: Well, I have to give him a hard time because when I go to eat with Brian and Terry, it takes so long for Terry to make up her mind what she's staring at the menu, like she has to memorize it. I'm like, Terry, you just have to order off of it. You don't have to recite it like impromptu at any given time in the future.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: But she's very she's a very discerning eater apparently.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I'm going to excuse myself for just a moment. Please keep the conversation going and keep it clean.
Speaker 8: All right, now change the diaper.
Speaker 2: Stories about Steve, Well, Steve that guy, he always he's always in these situations.
Speaker 6: So you know, he had his computer issue. But looking back over the years, I've had to at the Butler conference, I had to jump start his car because his battery was dead one year, and then last the year before last year, he was feeling under the weather, so I had to give him some uh medication so that he could at least do his presentation. Brian and Ted, what are the things Steve like? He's been in other predicaments as well that have required other people to sort of bail them out.
Speaker 4: But didn't he have a problem with his presentations at Butler the one year?
Speaker 8: Just get getting the computer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you know that does have that's happened to us two It happened on just one time, thank god, but it happened. Sometimes he just thinks, just don't sink up, and it's it's the scariest part of doing any presentation. If your presentation isn't gonna work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Brian, you guys have done hundreds of presentations. Steve, Yes, he just asked to do one. He you know, you know who helped him with that ticket ticket guys who helped you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I feel like I have done more than my fair share of you know, helping out mister Ward with you know, his life.
Speaker 1: So maybe he should give me a break. You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's a.
Speaker 7: Maybe he thinks you sabotage him just to make it look that you're helping him out.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 6: Like you know, that's what I like about you. You always look at the you know, you'res a glass half full type of person. That's what I like about you.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, just you know, just like uh, he's he's just like that.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you're still here.
Speaker 4: Actually, hey, Bruce, that's that's just like Tom Brady, you know, deflates the ball halfway.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah. So here's another story. So I think so, Brian, you were giving a presentation at Kexsburgh, right, they had Kexburgh has a they have a like a festival every year. So one year we're at Xsburgh and so you know, Brian said, hey, you know, I'm speaking at Kexsburgh if you want to stop by, So you know, yeah, sure, It's like it's only fifteen hours from Boston.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 6: So I make the effort to go attend his presentation and during the presentation, this was like during the I don't know if you remember, but one year there was some sort of a issue where the football was deflated for one of for one of the I don't know what what year was that Brian was, uh.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the exact year, but yeah, that was that was just one of the many that the.
Speaker 1: No, it was, it was one of those.
Speaker 6: It was one of those conspiracy theories that the Pittsburgh Steelers fans always had to come up with, that the thea the Patriots deflated the football and that's how they were able to get their you know, subsequent six Super Bowl wins. But uh so, during this presentation, he tells the people, now, it's a packed room. He tells the people, Oh, by the way, you know, it's a it's a packed room full of Pittsburgh Steelers fans. And he says, oh, by the way, if you go out and find the tires on your cars deflated, it's probably because of the New England Patriots fans sitting right there. And I don't think Brian understands it. You know, these people, they they don't know he's joking. These are like, these are common folk there. I thought they were ready to get out the pitchquarks.
Speaker 4: Hey, but I did say, came all the way from from Boston. I said, you know, let's let's give my hand. And that's when I the end of the bus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that that's what my life has been like ever since I met to see.
Speaker 4: You this, Steve Bruce. Bruce cannot believe that even a Bigfoot or a mothman creature can be interdimensional, but he thinks the Patriots won every Super Bowl fair and square.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you a story about a creature seeker. He was on as co host when I had Linda sigmannon, who was a mothman witness when she was and Chris Parsons and uh, we were talking about mothman, but the the subject changed to Bigfoot because she's had which sounds like Bigfoot activity on her property, you know, calls and knocks and that sort of thing. And uh, they talked about one night and this this kind of echoed. I think, Uh, what a creature seeker. Up Ron moorehead of who captured the Sierra Sounds and the Sierra Nevadash. So, so Linda and Chris one night they're hearing this tremendous racket outside pounding on the their house and everything. They're expecting to see things all torn up, but when they went out the next day, everything was in its place. And Creature Seeker, you brought up an incident that happened to Ron moorehead when he was out investigating Bigfoot. Yeah, well, so he had.
Speaker 6: A similar He had a similar thing happened where they were at.
Speaker 1: The uh their you.
Speaker 6: Know, secret Bigfoot camp where they recorded the Sierra sounds, and they heard a lot of commotion and they thought the camp was being ransacked. You know, they heard pots and pants being thrown around, and they thought that the camp was being ransacked, but none of them would dare to go out to investigate. And then the morning they went out and nothing had nothing had been touched.
Speaker 1: They'd also seen strange lights, like long cigar shaped like lights floating through the trees and so forth. There seemed to be a lot of kind of anomalous activity in the same area. So, you know, would like I ask all of you guys, everybody, really, what do you think about the In some cases the paranormal aspects that seem to surround Bigfoot. I mean, he had the really bizarre cases in Pennsylvania in seventy three and seventy four. But even if you read the book Valley of the Skukum by it by Sally Shepherd Wolford, they had very sort of flesh and blood looking bigfoots, but there was a lot of high strangeness that surrounded them too. Some of them looked translucent. They had that they called sometimes they call it the quick silver curtain or the shimmer where it seems like some of these things passed through. So what do you guys think about? I mean, is there a duality? Are some of these things flesh and blood creatures that have not been documented? But are some of them perhaps more in the John keel realm uh got John Keelen? How about that surprise?
Speaker 8: Made it?
Speaker 1: I know it was. It was killing me man. Yeah, So what do you guys think?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What what I think on that is everybody wants to put everything in a neat little box. It's either black or white, no no gray. I think a lot of these phenomena go in the shades of gray type thing. There could be even too phenomena. There could be some of these creatures that could do certain things. Maybe they could use a portal. I'm sorry, Bruce, I had to say that, or or their or the interdimensional. I'm sorry, brus I said that again.
Speaker 1: But again he's going to give you an inter dimensional Bigfoot Award.
Speaker 4: Yes, here's the thing, is we just I really believe we don't know. There's a lot of things that for bigfoot just to be a flesh and blood animal, I think we'd have a lot more proof. I'm sorry. I think we'd have more more sightings we'd have we'd have more prints, we'd have more deada animals we would have. Just me, it's just my thought that we would have more proof if it was just, you know, say, a bear out there in the wood. I don't think we know for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, Brian, where was it that you told me? There was a night some years ago you went out to an area where they had at least heard bigfoots. I mean they thought they thought it was a highly active, active area with bigfoots. You didn't find a bigfoot that night, but you guys saw a strange light in the sky acting in a very unconventional manner. We're talking about Livermore.
Speaker 4: That was in the town. No, No, that was in a Livermore in the I think it was what Indiana, West more Than County. On the order we were out Indiana, Indiana. Yeah, we were on the West pen And Trail.
Speaker 8: And India that Indiana p a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and the West Penn Trail it goes over the woods that the Conamall River right at them. And we were there to do a bigfoot uh observation and we split up into two groups. And before was it before we left that Leah laughed and we heard the scream. Aurora laughed and we heard the scream our friend, Uh.
Speaker 8: He's talking about the lights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were with Nutricia. Well that happened that night. We had uh, Aurora and some of the people. We were getting ready to break up into two groups, and I got my we got our friend. Aurora's the laugh and she has like the funniest laugh. And I know that Uh, creature Seeker and Steve have heard that laugh. Very unusual laugh.
Speaker 1: And it carries over a so it carried.
Speaker 4: We were on top of a bridge on top of the Klamo River, part of the trail, is a bridge, and we heard like a scream after she remember, and we heard a scream. It's like a ah, And then it stopped and everything there echoes because there's a big valley. It's just yeah. And so we stayed there about ten minutes. Heard nothing else after that. So we walked myself, Patricia and I think a couple other people walk down how about it Man, maybe about a mile and we were on still on the West Pen Trail. But we see this light and it looks like a white light and it looks like it's bobbing like almost like I say, it almost looks like a someone carrying a railroad lantern, like the railroad people who worked on the railroad those lanterns, and they would swim as they're walking, and it got close to us. I tried to film it on my night vision and it wouldn't take. But once I looked at it with my eye, I saw which was that was even kind of weird, And as we started to walk toward it, it just disappeared. Another time, we were at the same place and we saw a light in the sky, light in the sky, which it looked as it was passing us. It almost looked like it split into two now Patricia the two lights. Yeah, Patricia has got it on film. They got it on film, and I don't think they've ever released that yet. So yeah, there's there's some weird we call them light spheres, light anomalies that more and more people are talking about in conjunction with bigfoot sightings or screams or things like that. I don't know if it's the same phenomena or two different phenomenas merging, you know, being at the same place at the same time, but.
Speaker 1: This it was the area was kind of of known for bigfoot activity. Yes, sightings and no and the calls or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and there's actually uh uh, doctor Paul Johnson gave us a picture of a photo of a I think it was like a fourteen inch footprint, uh, right up in Livermore Cemetery, which is right above the right above the trail.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now, now Bross Creatures Rolo Tomasi has been very quiet, So I think what he's doing, he's constructing a interdimensional bigfoot award for you, Brian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was treasure it like Fred did.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you would, you know. Uh, I think the I think that award actually was lost to history only because Fred caressed it to too much, and well that brings up an image it fell into disrepair. Anyway, Look, I don't deny that there are other reality these you can call them dimensions, alternate realities.
Speaker 1: I don't deny that. I think, ah, when.
Speaker 6: You the the math actually does point to the fact that there exists other dimensions other than the three or four that you know, I guess I am having difficulty with just sort of answering a mystery with another mystery. So I think that you know, being able to you know, just say, oh, well, the reason why we don't have a lot of evidence for the existence of you know, sasquatch or whatever is because they they're able to access these inter dimensional portals.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit too convenient.
Speaker 6: And uh, you know, I I just don't know. I mean, it's unclear to me how that would how that would work. And I and I think that we really have to scrutinize this with.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a little.
Speaker 6: Bit more more focused on, you know, the actual physics of it. I mean, if we're to believe that these creatures are are real, that we can interact with them. That means that they are somehow physical if they're leaving behind footprints and scat and and hair, and it suggests me that they are, that there's some tangibility, there's some physicalness to them, and and that that should be dictated by Newtonian laws of physics. So, you know, if you want to talk about like so Ron, you mentioned Ron Morehead. He and I've had probably equally heated discussions because he's he's into quantum Bigfoot and he's written, I think he's written a book called Quantum big Foot, and you know, he and I have had these really heated discussions about that before, and like and I think that this whole idea of like, you know, portals, I think it sort of became very popular after that movie Stargate, which was like what in the mid nineties, like ninety four or something like that, So people started talking more about this stuff after that. And I think the whole idea of like portals and being able to access other dimensions via portals, I think it became kind of a cultural thing more than you know, I really think that that's what's going on here with you know, I think.
Speaker 1: Ron Moorhead is talking actually talking about how these things sort of manifest I'm not even sure he's talking about portals. Well, some do somethink Bigfoot is flesh and blood, but somehow passes through these portals and you know, they just kind of go elsewhere for a while. It seems like Quantum Bigfoot talks about these things sort of coming into existence, manifesting somehow. But I recommend Valley of the Skukum by Sally Shepherd Walford, a very very interesting book. And you know, Ron Moorehead was originally he was out there with Alan Barry, the reporter, who was skeptical at first, but he saw the events going on. But Alan Barry also saw the high strangeness aspects going on in the Sierra Nevadas, but he asked Ron Morehead not to report him right away because it was hard enough to get people to accept just a regular, happy, go lucky Harry flesh and blood Bigfoot, much less with all the paranormal trappings. But once Alan Barry passed, that's when Ron Moorhead came out with books like Quantum Bigfoot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and Ron, I give him a lot of credit, but you know, I also give him a lot of ribbing too, because you know he he recorded those what people believed the ore Bigfoot vocalizations, and they're called the Sierra Sounds, And I kind of give him a ribbing that I thought the Sierra Sounds is the name of his band back in the seventies. Classic classic creature.
Speaker 4: Well, Bruce, for when we say, try not to explain a mystery with another mystery, why can't that be part of the mystery? So you see what I mean, We don't know exactly. I still don't believe we know exactly what this creature may be able to do. Like when we talk about it, Let's go to aliens. How many reports aliens can seem like they can change their density and walk right through walls. Maybe these things can control an aura. Maybe they can control I don't know, something smarter than what I know. But what if they could somehow can you know, make themselves? And here's a word here, seemingly invisible maybe not invisible, but to our eyes they've become in visay I one little word changes the whole sentence, the whole thing there. Why can't they like, you know, seemingly to our eyes?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know. Barton Nunley, author of inhumanoids, talks about a lot of people that he knows have seen these things vanished or cloak or yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Had those reporting too. Not a lot, not a lot for sure.
Speaker 1: So I have to ask Brian and Terry, what's what's next for you? Are you are there any big events coming up? Well besides the panel that I'll be on as the Great Oz, but what else is is ahead for you guys?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm supposed to speak, uh what in July? Right July at a big Foot conference in Ohio. Ah, We're probably gonna douce one or two events up here, you know in Beaver County where we, you know, live most of our lives, which is the next county up in PA and you know, hopefully the Mofman Festival. I have to contact Jess. Oh yeah, I'd like to speak down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll mention it to Jeff again. It'd be great to have you.
Speaker 4: Back, Okay, Yeah, it'd be my third time, maybe my third and final speaking anyway, not going down there, but.
Speaker 1: Creature Seeker in the audience when you're speaking, so we can give you a bunch of can I say, ship on the high Strangus factor? Well, Steve I may even be a speaker who knows. Oh, good Lord, and then Brian can give you crap. Yeah, the audience. Well, I think I'm about ready to wrap it up, but if anybody has any closing comments and remarks, please feel free.
Speaker 5: I had a follow up a question on something Roller what's his name said a little while ago. There you go, Where can I find more information on bigfoot poop?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: That's a good question, So I think, Uh, there have been reports of people who clean to have recovered bigfoot scat. Whether whether that actually is or not, you know, I think still remains debatable, right. So I remember one researcher recovered what he thought was bigfoot scat because it had, you I, had elements of a type of hair in it, and it turned out to be, you know, just something that was digested. It was actually a coyote scat. But yeah, it's a good question, Susie.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've heard many reports of people who claim that they've had bigfoot scat, and I never you know, followed up with them to find out if that was ever confirmed or not. And there were a couple of it's is back in the early two thousands where people claim that they sent it the DNA to you know, some laboratory to be confirmed and it was lost or something like that. But yeah, I don't know where you could go to actually find Yeah, this is bona fide Bigfoot Scott.
Speaker 1: You don't have any eight by ten glossies, do you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But really the picture turned out like shit.
Speaker 1: So with that, I think we'll bring the seventh anniversary show to a close. Brian and Terry, thanks so much for being here to celebrate again. They having a High Strangers Factor having some longevity. Very happy to have Andy and Susie here along with me because if they weren't here, you know, Andy is the producer. Susie provides the streamlink. Otherwise I'm just talking to myself, which I do often anyway at my age, so I guess. And Creature Seeker, thanks for being here at writing Shotgun and talking about bigfoot poop. Of course Susie instigated that, but that's all right, all right, ladies and having us we appreciate it. Thanks for having us on. Steve star playing. The High Strangers Factor was created by Steve Ward and Andy Mercer and his Copyred and on the Paranormal UK Radio network are Fearless. Leaders here at the Network are Iron Alan Block, Mark Johnson, and Andy Mercer, and he's also producer and composer of the ends theme for The High Strangers Factor. Brian Zeller has composed the opening theme. Susie Bastiele provided the stream link the stream stream link, Yes, I won't keep one.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Or is it stream?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Stream yard, I keep screwing that up. I can also be heard from time to time with Paul Dale Roberts on his his panel on strap In for this one, I didn't name it the ghost wankers. Don't take that literally, whatever you do, and on Hercules and Victis panel All Things Paranormal. Both shows have a wide variety of guests and cover a wide variety of subjects. I do many Mothman one oh one interviews, some farmed out by Jeff Walmsley, the creator of the Mothman Museum and found co founder of the Mothman Festival. We start out with Mothman, but the conversation always goes much further. You can often find me on Saturday afternoons at the world's only Mothman Museum in downtown Point Pleasant. Jeff also has the Point Pleasant Trading Company. Next door Bunker three h four, a vinyl shop, Mothman black Light, mini golf, a Mothman escape room. It's a great place to visit. And I am Steve Lord with Susie Bastile and Addie Mercer. I am a displaced Michigander deep in the Ohio Valley, living on the same road that the Scarberries and malllets chase the moth Man. Chate was chased by the Mothman in of his sixties. Expect to hear the High Strangest Factor more often coming up. We will see you again, possibly in a fortnight. Take care,