Speaker 1: Oh red des are, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is another beautiful live show of the Cults. And uh, I feel like every week these these are getting even more bangerish, if that's a word.
Speaker 2: What do you think, banger rang, dude, banger rang?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so. And uh, you know, with everything that's going on here lately, literally just since we did our last live, a lot is transpired. I think.
Speaker 2: We still got to finish our Bingo card. We're only halfway through it.
Speaker 3: And uh, I don't know who had La burning to the ground like as a perspective Bingo card, uh add on, But we fucking missed an opportunity there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't did the fires. The fires weren't started whenever we did the last show, the last live Loough show.
Speaker 2: Huh mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: I think they started Wednesday, the day after our lives. So I mean, either they were just in the early phases where it wasn't an issue enough to where we thought it was gonna take over all of l A. You know what I mean, Cause like fires happened, they usually get wrapped up especially in a city.
Speaker 2: But not this one, my boy.
Speaker 3: This this one here is getting some uh, it's getting some acts. And now they've gotten most of it, most of the other fires taken care of. But I think the two big ones are still raging. I don't think either of them are over fifty percent contained. I don't know what's the latest on it.
Speaker 1: I'm of full on belief that I don't. I don't necessarily want to say that this fire was started necessarily by the New World Order or the or the people that are trying to reshape La for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: But I you're trying to reshape La, bro.
Speaker 1: But I but I do think let's say they didn't start it. Let's say it was just kind of like a storm, like a like a couple of fires started and they were like, you know what, now's the time, you know, like, now is the time for us to take advantage of it. Let's let's throw some fans in on there. Let's see how weird this bit this bad boy can get. Like, let's burn this bitch to the ground, because it's it's finally our opportunity, Like, now is the time for that smart city, Now is the time for the Olympics. Now is the time for the super Bowl? Now was the time for the fucking what was it? The World Cup? Like everything coming to LA within the next you know, three four years and the rail system and like it's like what it seems very coincidental that this just happened perfectly for them, as as it usually does for you know, the team that usually carries on about history and the winning on the winning side.
Speaker 3: I was bummed to find out that the Hollywood, like Hollywood didn't actually burn to the ground. It stopped on fucking sunset, dude. They didn't actually hit like the Hollywood studios they have. Some of the movie prop shit got torched, but for the most part of it, all of the the quote unquote evil shit.
Speaker 2: That goes down in LA now that shit wasn't touched unfortunately. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna we're gonna do this, we're gonna clean up, can we at least go to where it needs to be. Like, I don't think anybody was really pissed off at the Palisades. I mean maybe because like that's where the rich people live. I guess, like, okay, fine, you want to take out the rich neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: But like, if you're gonna fuck up the evil.
Speaker 3: Epicenter of LA I would figure it would be like actual Hollywood, not you know.
Speaker 1: I, I actually have a different idea on that. You know how, that also Deo didn't get looted.
Speaker 2: This is the worst fucking disaster ever. You're telling me that.
Speaker 3: All those looters didn't hit a single Gucci store or coach or any of that other shit. No, not a single burking bag was looted. I'm calling bullshit on this whole shebang.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well they didn't say whose it was, but somebody's emmy, like a ward got stolen out.
Speaker 2: Of their house, oh before or after it was burned.
Speaker 1: Like a couple days ago.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: The random pickups that you would find going through these rich neighborhoods now that they're torch to the ground, Like, bro, you would see some Grammys, some random Emmys from some person that like didn't.
Speaker 2: Grab it on the way out.
Speaker 3: Dude, talk about snag that up and sell it on the black market hundred percent?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, But back to what I was saying. You know how they always say that like your home is is where the heart is. It's not necessarily the house that is your home. It's not the state or the city or you know, it's usually just the people that are around you that really creates that home environment. Right, So, like you could have a home in a motel six, you could have a home and a camper. It doesn't matter where it is. As long as the people you got with you, that's that's really your home.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, you're trying to turn this trap, this trap house into a trap home. I feel you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the same goes for you know, a lot of the shit that was being burned over in Hollywood, Like I don't want to see all that shit burned down, Like that's pretty fucking historic. It's the people that definitely need dealt with, there's no doubt about that. But the landmarks, the landscaping and all like, oh that shit, I'm like, that's kind of sad because it was pretty awesome, like you know, scrolling or strolling through there and checking it out, like I don't know, it's pretty monumental like United States history kind of.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a it's like pop culture history if nothing else. And I agree with you to that realm like, yeah, it's a bummer, Like the Hollywood Sign has burned down, and that's like a whole historic, iconic landmark, and that does suck. But like that, shit can be rebuilt, you know what I mean. Houses are just that, it's just wood and bricks and mortar, you know what I mean. Awards that got melted in the fire, like you can, you can be replaced, you know what I mean, But the people themselves cannot. The death toll last I saw was under twenty people. I don't know what the current standings are right now. I know there's been like thousands and thousands of thousands displaced, which is sad in and of itself, But I am happy that all these people were able to get out and not get trapped in the fire. Now, there are a few tragic examples of people that were not so lucky, and you know, hearts and thoughts and prayers go out to these families, But for the most part, everybody was able to evacuate. And I mean, that's that's the most important thing in my opinion for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's you're not going to get rid of the pedophiles because of that, you know what I mean. It's not like some people are getting real hyped. Oh Hollywood's burning too the ground. It's fucking I'm like, dude, like most of the people survived, Like the vast majority of people survived. And I would actually go on to say that probably all of the pedophiles survived.
Speaker 3: That might be a weird All the homeless survived. That blows my fucking mind.
Speaker 2: Of all the shit. Well, if you were able to correctly evacuate.
Speaker 1: Bro, they ain't got no ship to go down with. They saw a fire, they were like, all right, let's move. That's very easy.
Speaker 2: They don't mind hooping it, bro. They on to the next one. Jentce, Let's go right right.
Speaker 1: Just so, I guess we'll go back to being beach bombs. We'll just hang out on the beach for a little while. If the fire gets closed, we'll take a little dip in the water.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I need a shower anyway.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, dude.
Speaker 3: As far as like being homeless goes like Hawaii and California are probably the best locations where you could end up homeless. Just for the weather of it. It's hardly ever gonna rain, it doesn't get cold. You know, people are typically doing well enough to throw you a couple bucks or at least buy you a meal.
Speaker 2: There's definitely worse places to be on the street, for sure.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about who did die?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: One prominent name did die in that fire went down with the house. Died in the house A was a recluse, as they say, that would be Sir William Rothschild. What yep, died in the fire.
Speaker 2: You didn't see that? No? Oh, no, I have not. Today.
Speaker 3: I've been pretty just NonStop boom boom boom, going up until literally sitting down. I just had to clean up dinner and get kids and do dance and all this shit.
Speaker 2: So like, hold on.
Speaker 1: What member of prominent Rothschild family found dead after Laurel Canyon house fire? Neighbors say it says the neighbors said a man found dead in a Laurel Canyon home that burned on Wednesday was William Rothschild, a member of the prominent banking family. The fire was put out by forty five firefighters in a little more than thirty minutes, with some returning a day later to extinguish a small section of the home that was still smoldering. So yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: It's the date on this. The Laurel Canyon is not near La.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, November twenty ninth, Oh this was this was before the fire then.
Speaker 3: Huh okay, I'm about to say hold on now that now, if we're going to talk about some like arson to kill a Rothchild.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, I could. I absolutely have that conversation about his.
Speaker 3: Say o, Laurel Canyon's a little skipping aways from LA, isn't it not like a master of La geography?
Speaker 1: I don't know either, but but damn, the guy died in a fire before the fires even got there.
Speaker 2: Preemptive strike.
Speaker 3: Okay, these people are thinking with that that like five D Chess mentality.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, well it says uh. I mean we can go over it anyway, because I didn't really hear about it until these fires started to happen.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, they pulled back fire coverage insurance wise a few months ago. Oh yeah, oh shit, so the Rothchilds didn't even get the in and money for that house. I mean, they're going to be fine, obviously, but like, damn, dude, that's all that money's in a trust. All that money is in a trust anyway with the roth Childs. They're masters of banking, like they're like, if something happens, they're good, you know, But.
Speaker 1: It says the roth Child's. A sprawling Jewish family originally from Frankfurt, Germany, long dominated European banking, with its English and French branches playing major roles in finance and politics, most notably during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. At one point, the roth Childs were ridly widely considered to have a mass the largest private fortune on Earth. Today, the family has spread across the globe and maintains interest in financial services, energy, real estate, and other sectors, while several of its prominent members have become high society in philanthropic fixtures in London, Paris and beyond. So where does it go? Anyway, what I was reading earlier is that damn, I did not know that he didn't die in that fire. That's that's pretty crazy. But from what I was reading earlier, this was a recluse, like he never left his house and so whenever you know, just the fact that he died in his house. I don't know what happened. Maybe it was a grease fire, maybe it was a wiring problem or something like.
Speaker 2: It was them smart meters.
Speaker 1: Dog, dude, that's some real shit like that's I mean, dude, that those smart meters. I've been hearing people talk about like fires like that being formed from those smart meters for years now, and it makes sense that they would be, if not the main reason for a lot of the fires, a like a heavily contributing factor to the factor or to the fires, because what they say is, I can't remember the exact term, but it's basically that it has runaway heat something along those lines where where it'll basically start out at regular temperature, but as soon as those as soon as the battery component in there along with whatever. I don't know the logistics of it, but basically there's something in there that as soon as it sparks, it goes up to six thousand degrees bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh no, trust me, I've I've had arc flashes in my face as an electrician. I never one time said I was a good electrician. By the way everybody I have, I should have died multiple times. I got to lit up way more than what humans should be able to take. That was by the grace of God.
Speaker 1: That being said, That's what made Jacob so skinny. He just got electrocuted, that's all?
Speaker 2: Is that what? It just burned off all my fat dog and zaft it. Yeah, fucko zimpic.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to be an electrician at a sketchy refinery for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just take a coat hanger and stick it in the wall socket.
Speaker 2: Yo, one ten? Everybody at one teen will kill you, did bro?
Speaker 3: I have been lit up by one tin so many times I started going numb to it.
Speaker 2: That's fine, you know, four eighty with a load on it.
Speaker 3: That shit hurts, that makes you lock up, which I again, there's a couple of times where really and truly it was for the record, every time I got shocked it was my damn fault.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna be strained up with you.
Speaker 3: It was not because of safety. It wasn't because of where I worked. It was because me not giving a fuck about safety protocols. I'm going to be straight up with you, which it's me. This is how I operate. We good, We're still alive. And if you die, like look, you just die, life goes on. It's okay, move on anyway. So that being said, yeah, I will say that one of our pms prevent the maintenance things that we would do on the little checklist once a month, there's some of the equipment. Even once a week we would have to go with a infrared camera and we would have to go and shoot a temperature reading on certain connection points. Reason being, even if it's something that has been running for six months without a problem.
Speaker 2: Everything's cool when you every.
Speaker 3: So often that metal historicity happens, right, That metal weakens over time, the heating and the cooling and all this, it does take place, and eventually everything does break. Things do in fact snap off in certain components. When they snap off and they got a lot of electricity on it, it's not just a simple little snap and a pop. It's more like a snap in a fucking kaboom. And that is absolutely how that works.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The smart meter going to the home one ten is not usually the issue here, but each home is rigged with two twenty. Right, that's what you use for your dryers and what you use for some of the high electric shit. Two twenty will light you the fuck up, Like, that's that's not a joke. This is not a game that that's where the jokes stop is at that level, you know, And Honestly, it's not even about the voltage. It's about the ambridge, which I'm not going to explain Ohm's law at this time, but the math of it says that fuck around and find out essentially, So that's real life.
Speaker 2: That is real life.
Speaker 3: When the when the metal components inside of that get overheated or they've been uh, they've gone too long without having things replaced or maintained on them. When things do pop, they they can in fact go up, especially in a dry ass state like California.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I get it, Okay, I was just looking. According to PG and E documentation, which is the company that runs those smart meters. Ever in cally, Uh, the ambridge limit for a standard smart meter is not explicitly stated, but for smart pole meters, the customer load must not succeed sixteen amps for non transformer rated meters and sixty eight amps for transformer rated meters. Essentially, the amperage limit depends on the specific meter type and its installation configuration. That is Chinese to me, Jacob, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: That's kind of low?
Speaker 3: I mean, I rememb wrong with sixty eight That's more than enough to do what most houses require. But I didn't think that that would be what the cutoff limit was.
Speaker 1: So here we go. I found something a little bit more so it says the standard smart meter is one hundred amps.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: That makes that's way more reasonable as far as that goes. But again, it depends on what you're using, like a hair dryer. You've always heard like that drains electricity because things that are meant to be heaters, whether that be an electric hot water heater or an electric stove or somewhere there's a heating coil that just takes electricity. It fucking consumes that shit other things in your home, like you know, lights and shit that takes some but not a lot.
Speaker 2: It depends on the load.
Speaker 3: It depends on by the load, I mean, what you're trying to power up essentially.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, I've seen I've been looking a little bit more into that as far as the you know, what is it called like the frequency that comes off of those things that people are complaining about And turns out, dude, like some people will have like a like a like a tree or a bush that is right next to those meters and the backside of the tree or the bush that is up against the meter is fried, like it's complete, Like that side of the bush or the tree is totally fried and dead. It almost looks like it's winter time, like it's all turned brown and like not growing and all that. Then you see the other side of the tree or the bush or whatever it is, it's totally fine, like it's growing, like nothing is even affecting it, which is really strange.
Speaker 3: Bro Like a few simple fuses inside like integral to the smart meter would eliminate this entire conversation. Just so everybody's clear about that. Like and this isn't me trying to be like I know what I'm talking about. No, no, no, real shit, Like a couple of not even one hundred and half uses. You'll throw a couple of eighty five's in that bitch like it's no big deal. They're cheap and easily replaced, and when they pop, you call your company and they pop another one in.
Speaker 2: It's not an issue.
Speaker 3: If you were to put one in there, it would pop before the components of the smart meter got hot enough to pop. It's this is what we get, y'all. This is what happens. Standards start to drop and people get hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now I'm looking at the frequency. So the PG and e's electric smart meters operate in the nine oh two to nine twenty eight mega hurts frequency, So that's the frequency that is being emitted from that. I don't know if that's a lot or not, though I don't know that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: It's all right.
Speaker 3: So when you're talking about electricity and you throw out a number and saying like, is it a lot, that I'd be like me saying is ten a lot? Well, like that depends on context. Ten bytes of a slice of pizza, nah, ten shots of tequila back to back. Yeah, it depends on the context of what you're saying, you know what I mean. So like, uh, to say three thousand hurts?
Speaker 2: Is that a lot?
Speaker 3: Well, like that depends on the other numbers in the equation of Ohm's law. Okay, So yeah, you know what, I could give a quick little I'm not going to give a big old talk about, you know, the electrical laws of how things work.
Speaker 2: But as I'm sitting here, I hope this.
Speaker 3: Is the pin that works. Of course, I don't have a fucking pin that works. That would be crazy to have in my office.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't It would be kind of crazy. Well, I'll just read this part right here. It says the so called nine hundred megahertz band allows either analog or digital analog or digital wireless microphone operation. However, the sheer multitude of equipment operating in this band in locations ranging from homes to industrial parks to roadways, means that users of wireless microphones analog or digital need to be aware of their surroundings. In addition to being legal for wireless microphone operation, this band is used by the following types of unlicensed devices. Oh okay, so yeah, I don't know. Whenever it comes to electricity, I know jackshit about that. So maybe somebody out there in the cult world will know what the hell that means.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I got you here, Doug, I got you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is a basic drawing of Ohm's law at the bottom here, if anybody could see that.
Speaker 2: So you got V over I R okay.
Speaker 3: This is the absolute basis for everything electric Okay, voltage over impedance over well, I should say overload over resistance.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's how many ohms?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: That would be your resistance when you ever you see you have a fuse that's rigged for however many amps. Okay, that's that's saying that it's got a resistance to it and that's what's gonna make it pop.
Speaker 2: The volts would be uh, oh shit, you know what, I'm gonna look up a pic.
Speaker 3: There's a picture of like a dude trying to shove another guy through a small tube.
Speaker 2: The size of the tube. Go ahead, dude, O.
Speaker 6: Uh funny enough. You guys are talking about this. Right before the show, I was watching this video. It's this guy on YouTube named styro Pyro and he just does create electrical experiments and egypsian do.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: He's a kid, he's like, he's probably my age, twenty something, and he did a whole debunk of is it volts or amps that kill? And it's really neither. It's this hole in between of all these factors. Like you're saying, it's context for sure, and he shocks himself.
Speaker 7: In the video just to prove it. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 6: I sent the link in the chat if anyone's curious.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, that fine, good, No, that's fine. I mean I was gonna just start reading off some of the messages over here, it's uh, Anthony said, evening fellas flap Jack Johnson said hello, Mario said, good evening. Hope everyone had a good weekend. It was a pretty good weekend. I'll say that Tristian, who is now labeled as fire is fake and gay. Very interesting name. I do love it too. Our natural disaster fire is definitely fake and gay. Like that is probably the fakest and the gayest. Like they keep on trying to push, Oh, it's climate change or it's a natural disaster, bitch, Like there's the internet, Like that's a real thing, you know, like we can look up.
Speaker 2: Is it gay because it's in California?
Speaker 3: But that thought about it's like no, no, actually this is yeah, this is pretty pretty homosexual, all right, Hans. So this dude does a pretty decent job, really quick about explaining how this electric shit works.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in Now we can move on to calculating current.
Speaker 8: First circle the current.
Speaker 9: I notice that the voltage E is on top of resistance are so add a division sign.
Speaker 10: Now you have your answer.
Speaker 3: Correct for the record. To find out one of these three. This is how you do it. If you're trying to find E, you would multiply I by R. If you're trying to find I, you would divide E by R and vice versa. So that's the basics of home law.
Speaker 11: But let's continue I equals voltage E divided by resistance are now we can move on to calculating current.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is the basic setup of it.
Speaker 3: So whenever you're looking at you have this many vaults and you have a motor that is rated for this many amps, you need to know what you can and can't allow it to go, like what is the limits of it before shit fucks up and you have to put a resistor on there of some type.
Speaker 2: And I'm not I'm throwing these words out.
Speaker 3: I know there's electricians that are going to be like screaming into the headset like this dude's out of his mind.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to break it down for people who have never looked at Ohm's law before. Okay, work with me here.
Speaker 2: This is essentially whenever you're trying to find out how much.
Speaker 3: You can put on a motor or what type of resistance might be holding you back, or if you're looking at full load amps on a motor, and full load amps is like four point two and take you take a vault meter and you put to it, and that bitch is reading five. You know you're about to burn up your motor and you know something somewhere is out of whack. So this is this is the basic setup of it. My point being, all of these things, all these electrical fires, could in fact be avoided with a little extra thought. But PG and E is gonna be under a lot of scrutiny after this one. They are already under insane scrutiny from all these smart meters that have been blown up in California prior to these fires, and the fact that they just pulled all of the fire insurance from these people before the biggest fire ever, Like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's this is not gonna go well for them.
Speaker 3: Well, they're also one of the wealthies at the top, so they'll probably make it out of well.
Speaker 1: And it's not only just PG and E that are using these smart meters. They're literally across all electrical companies everywhere are starting to use them. It's just becoming a bit of the norm. And I found another article here that says this is actually from ABC in Baltimore. It says a smart meter catches fire a utility company denies homeowner's damage claim. How about that, I believe it? Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I was just also I wanted to mention too. We don't have to stick on the smart meters too much, but I did want to mention this. So there's a I was reading it's and it I just put in smart meter damage, Like what all damage could you know be had from a smart meter? And it says smart meters emit low energy radio frequency radiation, which is unlikely to cause damage. However, smart meters can be faulty or vulnerable to cyber attacks. Now, I was like, cyber attack. I wonder what could happen if this thing was hacked? Right, like your your energy meter? Like what is it? What does a cyber attack on an energy meter even look like?
Speaker 4: You know? Pop?
Speaker 1: Well, it says, uh so a cyber attack could be a false consumption of data, which is, if a smart meter is compromised, it could be used to inject false consumption data. Okay, that's no big deal. They could be disrupted utility operations. If a smart meter is compromised, it could be used to disrupt utility operations. You'd think, so, yeah, it's controlling the or at least reading the electricity, so it could probably disrupt it. Then this one controlled home devices. It says if a smart meter is compromised, it could be used to control home devices. How about that?
Speaker 2: I mean how in turn them off and on?
Speaker 1: I mean control as in everything is hooked up to this thing. So like think about I mean, I probably your WiFi could hack into your WiFi from from the smart meter. Possibly could hack into your computer, or your ring doorbell or your serie. Fucking what right?
Speaker 3: Well, think about it like this, dude, that's smart meter thing is uh, let's put it like this.
Speaker 2: It's basically a pay meter, Okay.
Speaker 3: It tells the company how much you're using, the same way you have a gas meter on your house to let the gas company and know how much you've consumed. If they had some sort of a smart meter gas system and it got hacked, they could just shut off the gas to your house and you'd be fucked. Same way they could just shut off the electricity of your house and they be fucked, or possibly overamp it and overload the system to create it to pop.
Speaker 2: I could see both being very viable.
Speaker 3: Dude, As we've said before, if it's able to be bluetoothed in, it's able to be hacked, and all these smart meters are bluetooth thrown that out.
Speaker 1: Well, and I take you know what the company says as far as health conditions and stipulations with an absolute grain of salt, because you know, they might say, oh, it's it's harmless and it emits a low frequency, it's it's unlikely to hurt you in any kind of way. Like first of all, like even I don't buy that it's the same thing as like the tobacco companies saying that it's okay for pregnant women to smoke cigarettes, because we did the study on it. We found that out right, I feel like it's the same kind of shit. So whenever you get people that are saying, well, this smart meter burned down my house or this smart meter is giving me headaches. As a matter of fact, there's an Environmental Health Trust dot org website and it was talking about like what people have found as far as like the frequency that is radiating into their house with these smart meters, And it has been documented thousands of times of people finding increase in cancer, immune system damage, and headaches after exposures to the radio frequency radiation, along with sleep problems, stress, anxiety, irritability, ringing in the ears, concentration, memory or learning problems, fatigue, muscle or physical weakness, disorientation, dizziness or balance problems, and lastly eye problems including eye pain slash pressure in the eyes. So these things are not good, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the same as those people that were living under those high voltage power lines and then they started getting all kinds of cancer and they went to the company and they were like, Noah, y'all are crazy. And then like after decades of litigation, it was finally brought to light, like, yeah, living under power lines is really bad for your health. I don't think the smart meters are putting out that much. I'm not an expert on these. I could be wrong. I could see some cases of that being the case. You know, it's a thing that.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 3: I just I don't have a hard time believing that the little pay meter that's Bluetooth and satellite accessible is just putting off that much extra frequency or that much extra radiation to cause all of that. As I'm listening to going down the list here, it sounds like that's kind of the standard for most humans. I mean, if you talk to somebody right now, regardless of where they live now as opposed to ten years ago, they'll probably tell you they're suffering from all of those things.
Speaker 1: I mean I would. I kind of feel like that it wouldn't just be like a happenstance that all of this shit is happening to people. I think that personally. I think that they created it that way.
Speaker 3: I think people are very soon happy these days, and they're looking for anything to base a claim off of to get a check.
Speaker 1: I couldn't that also, that is also a thing, There's no doubt about that. But I do think that there's something to it. The same thing with the radiation that comes from your cell phone. Why you shouldn't hold it up to your head like that is clear? Like, dude, you ever had your fucking cell phone in your pocket and then you take your pocket, Like you take your phone out of your pocket and your pocket's all hot?
Speaker 2: Does that ever happen to see when that happens?
Speaker 3: My Like, I'm sitting in my car in my light, my phone is in the sunlight, and that's typically how that works. But yes, like when you charge your phone, it gets hot, and if you're like, I don't know, I haven't had my phone get hot in my pocket in probably a couple of years now, Like it.
Speaker 1: Feels like I'll have it just even even whenever I'm laying in bed, you know, watching TV or something like towards the end of the night, I'll have it like just laying on my chest, like just I don't even think about it, right, and dude, I lift it up and it's not like burning or anything, but it's significantly warmer in that spot as opposed to the rest of my body.
Speaker 2: No, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's all these examples of cell phones blowing up in people's pockets and shit. You remember whenever people were doing those big vapes, they were like building their own coils and blowing these massive clouds. It was like next level douche baggery. But at the same time, low key. We were kind of looking at it like it was cool because they could do tricks with the smoke and shit. But uh, all these dudes kept over overloading their batteries and when they were blowing up in their pockets and shit, then they tried to sue the vape company. And it's like no, dude, we built this for five ohms. You rigged something to where it was point zero zero zero one omes and you're wondering why the battery exploded. It's like, I mean, I don't know what to tell you, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, let's get back to the chat over here. Tristan said, one up, you glow already as bastards?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 1: A zoom zoom user? We should change that. You should change your name from zoom user to something like fire is fake and gay or something like that. That would be pretty cool. But said what up?
Speaker 2: Fam?
Speaker 1: The Spirit Animals sent a looks like a meme of it says cannabis has thirty four treatments for cancer and is not FDA approved. Meanwhile, chemotherapy was discovered by poisoning people with mustard gas and is FDA approved. Let that sink in.
Speaker 3: I can't disagree with this, sir. One plus one still equals too in this bitch.
Speaker 1: It do it do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And then oh, this is this is an interesting one because I'll be buying the house here soon and I plan on like I want to have like a vegetable garden. Dude, I think that would be so sick but this it says how to grow one hundred pounds of potatoes in four square feet.
Speaker 2: It's pretty sure. So we've done this with car tires.
Speaker 3: You can go any of your old car tires and shit, you stack them up, you put a new layer of dirt and all.
Speaker 2: That The only issue.
Speaker 3: And it depends on where you live in this state, it's an issue the water. When you water these things, it will sink to the bottom and the top layer will not get much hydration and the bottom will be completely rotten.
Speaker 2: Like you have to monitor it, you know what I'm saying. But if you do it properly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, stacking up boxes or stacking up car tires and then whenever it gets to a height you want, you just knock it down and you harvest and you rinse some repeat.
Speaker 2: It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you can live on potatoes. That's actually what uh? What is it? Kevin Smith from? Is it Kevin Smith from Jane Silent Bob? Silent Bob? Is Kevin Smith? I think right? He that's what he said. He said he lost a shitload of weight only eating potatoes. He lost like one hundred pounds doing that, just over six months.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, potatoes are a very easily digestible starch, you know what I mean. There's not much protein in them. There is some vitamins and minerals, not a lot. I will say that potatoes absolutely were what the Irish subsisted on for a good long while until that blight took out most of their potato farm.
Speaker 1: Well, and you're also probably gonna get sick of them over time, so you're just gonna be eating less and less and less, and that's probably a factor.
Speaker 3: But there's like a million ways to cook them. That's the other thing, dude. You could like slice them down and like you know, breeze them. You could throw it, you could mash them up, you could do some stuff with some gravy. You could throw some meat in there and make a whole shepherd's pie. Like they're they're very It's like rice. Like rice all in itself. Sounds really basic. Do you know how many dishes there are with rice? It fits in with a lot, you.
Speaker 1: Know, literally everything. But I think the way that he was doing it, it was he wasn't sprucing it up. It was like basically I think it was just a potato, some olive oil and some salt or some shit.
Speaker 3: My god, like it was basically just starching water that he was eating. Yeah, I bet he lost a punch of fucking we.
Speaker 1: The most right, the most basic shit that you can do. But anyway, spirit animal, what's up, brother?
Speaker 4: How you a.
Speaker 12: Gentleman doing in all the good cold family.
Speaker 11: Not only can you do that, but if you take a pallet, like an old pallette, if you will nail it and where you can set it up on the side. I actually did it for a competition or my last year in high school. You can stand have a vertical standing garden. If you take celery, cut the head off, plant the head. Uh You're gonna plant it down like face down in the water every couple of days and monitor it.
Speaker 12: And if you take yeah, and if you take you can do that with a potato. You can also do that with celly.
Speaker 11: And if you take spring onions and take them, cut them, stick them in a thing of water, you ll spout and you can then plant them and you can have a vertical garden that you can really say in your house and have just a massive ton of food.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know about the three sisters as well? That's a lot of people soy.
Speaker 11: Being corn and uh, I won't say taters, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: So the three sisters I always taught was corn, squash, and beans. Dey'll it'd squash not bad, But I mean you could you know, any type of garden variety, gourd, type of vegetable could work for that. I would assume soybeans would also work. The only reason why I would say bean planet is because it grows up the cornstalk, you know what I mean. But yeah, there's ways to farm correctly and not to you know, mass production scale, but enough for what you and your family need. And these are these are kind of the lost knowledge that the Native Americans had and other tribes and other cultures around the world new for their area. And it's something that you can look up. It's just it's not something that people know about.
Speaker 2: These days anymore.
Speaker 12: Do you know how to can?
Speaker 3: I know how to pickle and like how to jar shit, But I would like to actually get like a ten can situation, so I could actually like seal and can things the right way.
Speaker 11: But yeah, that's cool, But no, I'm about a I'm my Grandma's starting to lose knowledge and everything is going through some stuff, but I'm about to try while I'm able to. I'm gonna have I'm gonna try to learn how to can like how she did and everything because her grandma came up in the twenties and everything.
Speaker 12: And yeah, actually may.
Speaker 11: The lovers that went on killing spree, they did a thing about them. Bonnie and Clyde actually had sat them down and fed.
Speaker 12: Them and all.
Speaker 13: But yeah, I'm gonna travel on a lot of the family tips in the trades, so fucking right, dude.
Speaker 1: M yeah, that's pretty badass, dude, that would be good. I feel like especially now, dude, Like I just I think that the price of everything is just going to continue to skyrocket and eventually we're gonna have to We're gonna almost be forced to like learn how to grow our own shit because going to a grocery store is just gonna get too damn expensive. I believe that shit, dude, especially whenever you're talking about like all the tariffs that are gonna be happening with other countries. And I don't know, I mean, maybe that brings back manufacturing jobs to the United States, but I think in the meantime and the short in the short term that probably could affect a lot of the a lot of the uh prices of everything. In the meantime.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, I'm telling you, in the next definitely within the next five years, I'm gonna be living on my own farm. And I'm not saying some big expanse of one hundred acres like yo, it could be a ten acre plot that I'm doing shit on.
Speaker 2: But like absolutely that's the way.
Speaker 3: Because talking about that, the price of everything going up. Have you seen what the price of crawlfish are projected to be?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to after.
Speaker 2: Tier have lost their fucking minds.
Speaker 1: Dude, what are they like five bucks a pound?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, not that bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least it will get that bad after Easter for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm looking in the chat here and I see is that old flat Jack Johnson loved the name is saying, uh, crawlfish boil called a conspiracy crawfish boil at my house.
Speaker 2: Yo. I tell y'all, what if y'all want to pull the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Not my house, my brother's house who has a crawlfish pond, and like the house is made for this type of thing. Dude, y'all airbnb it here, will make it happen. I am about that action, and I will foot the bill for that. That'd be fucking great.
Speaker 1: And Jacob's brothers, Cody, his house is sick like. It's probably one of the more coolest houses. Very different. It's not like all the rest of the manufactured crap that's in a lot of the neighborhoods. I feel like it's one of the like cause it's kind of like cabin built by hand, dude.
Speaker 3: This was built by hand. My grandfather and my grandmother When they built the house, they literally built it as they went. They had a trailer and they bought for They bought the material and would put it up, bought the material, put it up, so they it took him like two years to complete the home. But uh yeah, it's a one of a kind. I tell you what, if y'all want to pull up to bum fuck Nowhere'sville, Louisiana, let me know, we can make it happen.
Speaker 1: I'm about it, dude, And they'll probably give you a better deal if you're buying like ten sacks of cross.
Speaker 3: Oh no, my brother's got the plug. I mean him having the crawfish pond in the backyard. He hasn't ran traps in a couple of years because he just ain't had the time to fuck with it. But doing that and buying and selling crawlfish as he has for years, we got it. Like, I mean, it's gonna it's still gonna cost, but I'll foot the bill for that, dude, This is for the common good.
Speaker 2: I don't mind throwing in hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll count me in. Definitely.
Speaker 11: I ain't never had a crawfish bowl, but.
Speaker 2: All you need to do is beer, big dog. We got the rest.
Speaker 1: I thought they did that. They don't do that over in Georgia.
Speaker 11: Crawfish bulls with my with my Papa Bulk after my cousin Pokey was born. Uh he and uh Scilla. You know, they're both allergic to seafood, so that kind of got to put.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's one thing, definitely, the whole Law of Moses thing, how they're not supposed to eat shellfish. Yeah, the Catholics of Louisiana didn't hear about the Law of Moses.
Speaker 2: That's kind of a staple. So we get down with that.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, you got to eat some tail and suck some head. You know, you got to That is the way, and what that means, it's it's yeah, it's it is in fact, how you correct to eat a crawlfish.
Speaker 3: And uh yo, I'll tell y'all what if y'all make it happen, and I will teach you all the correct way to peel a crawlfish. These people that you see, even from Louisiana, they like peel one one, like peel back of the layer of the tail at a time. You know, there's so much of a faster way you just gotta slurp it. But I'll explain it all if and when y'all come down.
Speaker 1: I twist the head off and then I take the first layer of the tail off and then just PLoP the rest in.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm you take the justice by explaining it. Okay, right, but okay, you take the crawlfish whole thing. You take the head in one hand, you grab the tail about mid to three quarters of the.
Speaker 2: Way up, you shove it into the head.
Speaker 3: Then you twist and you out, and then you pinch the absolute very tail into the tail end of the tail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But my point is you pinch down on that tail in and break off the meat from that, and you can slurp it straight out.
Speaker 2: There's no peeling required.
Speaker 1: You know what though, Like I have to do that. I can't eat all the fucking guts and all the shit, and I gotta devein that fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not bro I'm just not out, dude, I'm not with that. Like, that's gross eating dude, it looks like.
Speaker 2: You're talking about sucking the head dog. What were we even saying here.
Speaker 1: I'll happily suck on some brains, there's no doubt about that. But eating hit that's a different story.
Speaker 2: It's crawfish shit whatever.
Speaker 3: And let's be honest, that's gonna probably be one of the cleanest things you're putting in your mouth at the crawfish bowl.
Speaker 1: I mean, they do pretty much harvest on like algae, so it's probably I mean, it's the best thing that you could probably get into your body, is far. It's probably gonna be loaded with uh yeah, with their bottom feeder. Well yeah, it's gonna be algae and shit like that.
Speaker 3: And the shit and the waste of all other sea life. That's why the law of Moses says that they can't do it because crustaceans are only bottom feeders, and you shouldn't eat the things that eat shit, same way they don't eat pigs.
Speaker 2: But the reasons Moses.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what the fuck crawfish was, dude.
Speaker 3: No, but they knew as shellfish were, like crab and stuff. Yeah, they had crab. They have their version of lobster around the Mediterranean and stuff, and yeah, the law says they can't eat shellfish the same way they can't eat pork because it contains the worm that can't be killed by fire. Now, they had no fucking clue what these worms were or how they couldn't be killed by fire, except we now understand thousands of years later. Oh yeah, because pork wasn't a properly cured meat, and we didn't even understand what temperature it had to be at internally until we knew what temperature was.
Speaker 2: They didn't know that when Moses wrote the law.
Speaker 1: If only God would have told them, you know, like.
Speaker 2: He did, he said, don't fuck with it.
Speaker 3: And when every tone to wash their hands, don't use a bowl used running water, they had no idea what hygiene was.
Speaker 2: They just know he said, to do this because this. They're like fine, sure, he said, so.
Speaker 3: They had no concept of the fact that he was giving them crazy hookups from the word go.
Speaker 1: Ashton, My good sir, with your hand up?
Speaker 4: What to do?
Speaker 7: I just if you guys have had Northeast lobster.
Speaker 6: I'm from the Northeast, so I've only had lobster and ever crawdads. I don't I don't really know what the difference is for taste. I mean, besides, the spice is like, lobster's just butter.
Speaker 2: I I umpster could be so much better if they would season it.
Speaker 1: I love lobster. I actually I would This is gonna sound a little blasphemous, but I would take I would take lobster of a crawfish any day of the week.
Speaker 3: Well, you you're from the North, it's within your blood. I can't fault you for it. But it's not like I dislike lobster. I like snow crab. But like if you're just boiling snow crab in regular water and then dipping it in butter, that's like, that's like British food. You gotta did all this for these spices and use none of them.
Speaker 2: You gotta go.
Speaker 1: You gotta go with the mixture of the butter and vinegar. That's that's where it gets good right there.
Speaker 7: I never tried that.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just like a mini mini mini lobster as far as like the breakdown of the anatomy, but the flavor profile is very different.
Speaker 2: But it is based on the spices.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, they live around here, but they just don't grow the size they do down there, so there's no sense in catching them here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever I was whenever I was grown up, we used to catch them, Like in Pennsylvania where I grew up at we would catch we called them crayfish, and we would catch the crayfish and the salamanders and we'd put them in like a little bucket. They'd all be dead by the end of the day. But it was just fun catching them. But like you know, every so often you'd get a huge one which was only like two and a half inches long or something like that. But we never say that's pretty good. I mean, it's it's a I guess it's a personal preference sizes.
Speaker 3: Some would say two and a half inches is more than Okay, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I've heard that it's enough to do some damage to some lips.
Speaker 2: Indeed, But thanks guys.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I will say though, with a crawlfish bull, you have to pretty much assume each person attending is gonna eat at least five pounds. Like when you buy sacks of crawlfish, you should assume that much, you know. So it's not like you're eating ten crawlfish and like you're good for the day. No, like you're stacking heads.
Speaker 1: I mean, typically whenever you're bowling it on your own, you get a sack, and a sack is usually around thirty pounds, and so you know, a thirty pound sack, if everybody's eating five pounds, it's good for about five six people.
Speaker 2: Usually feed a family.
Speaker 1: It'll feed a family, yeah, for sure. But I mean that's not even the best part though. Honestly, it depends on who you ask. Honestly, it's the potatoes and it's.
Speaker 3: The garlic clothes that you put in that bitch, and every household's got their own shit they throw in the crawlfish bowl. Personally, I love a head of broccoli being thrown in there, Like a whole head of broccoli being thrown in that bitch.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I've seen some people take whole art of chokes and throw it in that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And then after you're done with the crawfish and you just got that ax excellent spicy rouge water dog, you can throw you a whole Boston button there.
Speaker 2: You score it.
Speaker 3: You cut a couple poke, a couple of holes in there, you boil you a whole Boston button.
Speaker 2: That's some bitch. It's it's amazing. It's just great food.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I prefer the mushrooms. That's probably my favorite thing, followed by the ooh, the corn is probably next on that list. It's gotta be next.
Speaker 3: I take me one of the potatoes and break it in half, take me a garlic clove and smear it on that bitch like butter.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah, dude, all day long, auh. And we are so close to crawfish season, dude.
Speaker 3: Maudy girls around the corner as this crawlfish season, Ladies and gents, it's a beautiful time in Louisiana right now, except for the fucking cold.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired of this arctic shit.
Speaker 1: Hoping it stays for good. Sam Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 11: Yeah, two, Paart, I agree with you on the damn cold y'all Yankees, and you get your damn weather. It's drunk and passed out in my yard. I don't don't want it no more true. You said thirty pounds. So if I did my my math quick, keep in mind the math hurts my brain. But for thirty pounds of weed, we should get uffy. It should cost a ruff around seventy two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: WHOA, no, no, your math is your math is not tracking on that one, good sir, cole Lee.
Speaker 1: No forty pounds of weed?
Speaker 12: Is that seventy two thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Thirty?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, yeah, I mean the the crawfish boiled like a a sack of crawfish usually like around two hundred bucks, right.
Speaker 2: I mean for a whole boil.
Speaker 3: I mean, depending on the size of the party, we're usually throwing down like four or five hundred for you know, the crawlfish and the all the fixings and everything.
Speaker 2: But you're getting more.
Speaker 1: Than one sack.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right right, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: We're at least doing four or five sacks depending on the day, depending on the party, for sure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, definitely crawfish boil at Jacob's brothers Cody's house.
Speaker 3: At some point, you're gonna ask him, like we're just pulling up.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I don't even think he would give a shit.
Speaker 3: He as long as we throw him some beer for his troubles. Now, he's down, like he's always down to cook and throw a party for whatever. My sister in law might get a little mad, but you know, just we'll bring her some white claws.
Speaker 2: He'll be right.
Speaker 1: She is a white claw woman, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: She's more of a margarita woman. But I'm afraid to give her more tequila at this time. I think she might stab me.
Speaker 1: People hate on white claws. I think they're actually pretty delicious.
Speaker 3: They taste like TV static to me, But I mean, what flavor is that? If I had to guess, it's like a fruit. It's like the memory of what a mango tasted like, mixed with of like old school TV static, and it's like, ah, that's the flavor. I never knew what TV static tasted like, yet here I am discovering.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 1: I think they're like zero sugar or some shit. It's like a healthy alcohol kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I'm like alcoholic water, which I'll tell you what Ranch waters now that is alive.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried him, but I've seen him. Back to the board over here, Steph said, Happy Tuesday. You clearly insane.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker's Hey Steph, Hey, actually, Steph, very glad to see you. So I am finally editing the Brohemian Grove video, right, I'm I know it's been long awaited for like four months now, but I finally am like getting it together and compiling it. And shit, there is a section with you in it about the time where Jonathan was going on.
Speaker 2: His spirit quest.
Speaker 3: Didn't know if you wanted to be included or excluded from the vigia.
Speaker 2: What is? What is your take on this? Do you care? Do you want to be out of it? What's up?
Speaker 1: I mean, go ahead, stuff.
Speaker 14: I think what's what's done in the dark. She'll be brought to the light. So let it fly, let's.
Speaker 1: Go, let's let go. Absolutely all right. That was a such a fun time.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. I wish I could have go ahead.
Speaker 14: Oh, I was gonna say, I really want to get to the other side next time. I I feel like I was halfway to the other side, but I didn't quite make it.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll do the next time, and maybe we don't have to do full on DMT next time, but I could bring some four eCos and those are amazing, And I mean, you're definitely gonna have some wild experiences over there, There's no doubt about that. But I've done it, like, I don't know, twenty times or some shit by now, and I I mean, it's it's like a mushroom journey. It's a lot more visual, I would say, especially whenever you close your eyes. But yeah, I don't think you know you're gonna You're not gonna go out on the way that I did where I thought that I literally died and I thought that I was living in a memory, and that fucked me hard.
Speaker 3: I got a buddy of mine that had a negative experience with four ECO.
Speaker 1: Describe negative.
Speaker 2: He said he saw a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of ants, like he didn't feel good, he felt like anxiety about it or whatever. Then he goes and takes a shower and there was ants crawling out of the drains.
Speaker 2: Then he was like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: Then he went and sat down on the couch and the ants started crawling out from the floorboards and he went outside and the ants fucked and it was not real. But it's like he he had a bad experience, although I have to say he's the first and only person I've ever heard of have a bad experience. But I guess it is within the realm of possibility. There is a greater than zero percent chance of it. I mean, it's kind of like the DMT. Everybody else that night had great experiences. I stayed sober and just watched everything. You were the only one that had a negative experience. So, I mean, you know, all things considered, but transformative experience going on this spring, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they're doing it to twice a year now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude. I'm excited. I want to make that trip again.
Speaker 4: Oh weh.
Speaker 3: I just got told there's a tournament going on right outside of Pensacola at the end of March, and I don't know if I'll be able to make it or not.
Speaker 2: I'm I want to.
Speaker 3: I haven't made a Boo Hurt tournament all last year, and I'm fucking pissed about it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, life happens. But now I definitely would love to be a part of that Bohemian Grove especially, you know, just with how we're going to be teaming up a little bit more, and it's not so much, you know, we're not just going to be showing up kind of out of nowhere like it's you know, going into it. It's it almost seems like it's going to be a teeming kind of event between us and Nephlum Death Squad, which I'm looking forward to that part.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're great dudes. They're good boys. You know, well on one of their shows, they're good boys. On their other show, they're fucking delinquents. But you know, we just love them all the same.
Speaker 1: I love a good delinquent times from time to time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little mischief, just a little mollarky, It's good times.
Speaker 1: A little mollarky. Ali sent a picture and oh how about this It says the Hollywood Sign is okay. Just so you know, not to believe everything you see and read online.
Speaker 2: Hm, some of a bitch the pictures I saw that hill was on fire. I sure thought that sign would be gone.
Speaker 3: But I guess it's made out of ibranium or whatever, or maybe that was an AI generated video in the hill.
Speaker 2: Actually never caught fire. Who knows?
Speaker 1: Ay I be doing ai things. Mario said, I hit my first weed vabe tonight. I'm for sure loving it. Welcome, Welcome, my good sir, Mario. Dude, I can't. I've tried smoking like before we start a show, like a couple of years ago. I just can't make it through a whole episode. I start getting real tired, and then I get hungry, and then I just want to go lay down, and that's an end of night thing for me.
Speaker 2: Waityway, is Mario still in the chat or do he roll out?
Speaker 1: It's to me. I don't think he is.
Speaker 2: I smacked him a little extra hard. God damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's all I needed to be said. The first fifteen minutes was probably fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: Yo, for real.
Speaker 2: We'll see if he jumps back in here in a few I hope.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Ali said, I don't know about now, but it was fine. Oh about the Hollywood sign. I did just look it up as soon as you posted that, because I was like, that's interesting, and yeah, I guess there has been a lot of fake news that was going around about how it was on fire and people were reporting even as of right now that it's it's totally fine.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Actually I think that the Hollywood sign was west of the one oh five or one oh one or five o one or whatever the fucking road is out there.
Speaker 2: Actually the one O one n the one oh five go through La If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, I don't know Rhods what else.
Speaker 3: The journey reason I know the one oh one is because that song by Alien Planet California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well they got the one O two, one o one and a two oh two I think out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again fuck the pch anyway.
Speaker 1: Samuel, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 11: I don't know if y'all general away, But today while I was at work, I anyway, I was a baked and I was listening to Fank Sinatra. Then on the I like old shit, okay, but it came a dog Yeah, but somebody did an aide his voice and did Gangster's Paradise Knocking like it was a bop and what.
Speaker 1: Kolier were always writing.
Speaker 11: And then he did get Low by Lil John.
Speaker 3: Have y'all seen the nineteen fifties version of fifty cent? Yeah, that shit was me, bro, that's a fucking jam. I don't care what nobody says, a whole ghost shatty at your birthday, but nineteen fifties douop version fucking.
Speaker 1: Slaps nineteen fifties fifty yo.
Speaker 3: I'm you know what, I'm gonna play that because it's it's funny as hell. I'm not gonna play the whole thing, but like it's worth a listen, and it's I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'm driving down the road. I'm kind of jamming to it these days.
Speaker 1: Dirty Sanchez said, Hello, freaks and geeks. That is who we are. That is who all of us are. I think that are joining, uh and people that are listening as well, Like we're just not normal people. We're not normal creatures. It's I would say, we're probably borderline not even human because it seems to me like the majority of humans are still being brainwashed by a lot of shit. So what does that make us?
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt. YEO, check this shit out real quick. Oh do go go go shot. It's your birthday.
Speaker 8: Be doing part it like it's your birthday.
Speaker 11: We go SI caught it like it's your birthday, and you know we don't give up.
Speaker 2: It's not your birthday.
Speaker 11: To find me in the pull bottle full of bob Mama, I got.
Speaker 2: What you need if you need to fill the buzz.
Speaker 8: I'm in that having sex.
Speaker 2: Yo. Tell me that's not a whole fucking bop.
Speaker 1: Look at Jacob loving AI know that well.
Speaker 2: I was actually very sad to find out that was Ai.
Speaker 3: I thought that was an artist that was doing a rendition of You know, we used to have singers that would take a song and twist it to make their own version of it. You have a big band in swing version of this song, and you could see the band playing no, no, Now, I got Ai fucking it all up.
Speaker 2: But again, I can't deny that that is a jam.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, Penguin spanker, your snake around your neck is giving me heavy anxiety right now? You know that's an actual fucking stop the fucking scare the shit out of me, dude, that shit's gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, it's that's his pet. That's probably his boy. So it's probably like a cuddling kind of scarf situation there.
Speaker 2: I just, oh, nope, ropes from all one thing.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: The danger noodle is my one fear.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't get with it. Dude, they just scare me. Slimy fuckers. And I also, you know what, I'll find that video. But I think I told you about that time that I was walking out of my sister's house and uh, at my first step, I was of course walking barefoot, but my first step out onto our front porch, I stepped onto a fucking snake and oh my god, dude, I almost I just wanted to die. I just wanted to die right then and not take another breath because it was so scared.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I ran like a little bit out to my car, and my sister's doorbell caught it on camera. So now I get to relive that from time to time, which is great.
Speaker 2: Camera dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh I've got to Sam up and get a video of that.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we're making something to the Patriot.
Speaker 1: Actually, Luisa, I think didn't Smanthas send it to you?
Speaker 7: Yes, I just.
Speaker 1: But on on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Yeah damn.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll see if we get our hands on.
Speaker 2: It's golden. There's two things I don't well, three things I don't funk with the cold snakes and condoms. All right, fuck all that.
Speaker 1: Condoms.
Speaker 2: That was a joke. Y'all that was a joke.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Uh gone, it only burns for a couple of days, you know, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Christ, I would like to say that I am unscathed by these things in my entire life, but thank you no judgment of those who have made a mistake and caught a thing. Look, antibiotics are okay, they're real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not logged in on my Facebook on my computer, so I may have to screen record that, but anyway, we'll do that later. So getting back to the chat over here, because we are slacking and we can't be doing all that we.
Speaker 3: Can now, we do got to get to this bingo car, ladies and gents. So as we're going to go down the list of the comments and things, let's put up a couple of these things that y'all think should make it to the bingo car. We need to finish it tonight because shit's going so wild so fast. I feel like we're missing a lot leaving it unfinished.
Speaker 1: You know, Yes, we will definitely get that to that, but we are sixty something messages behind right now. Let's do that first. Dougie, Oops, I did it again, Blumkin' says, let's get freaky.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I feel like your name gets freaky every single week, and that is glorious. Spirit Animal said, I love you fuckers, day Walker said k Passa, amigoles.
Speaker 2: K Pasl, Tanowitch, Homie.
Speaker 1: Kay and Benny said that this was a few months ago. What was that? Oh, I don't know what that was, Dougie, Oops, I dated again. Blunkin said, somehow, I have a feeling mister Rothchild is chilling with Richard Epstein Epstein.
Speaker 2: I could believe that.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I remember that Minkus from Boy Meets World in that Chanel West Coast batio picture.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: Actually, Mincus looks exactly the same as he used to. He did a little cameo on the Girl Meets World Show for one episode. Yeah, he still looks like every bit of the nerdy kid from back in the day. That West Coast is not hot to me. I don't know why people kept gassing her up like she's such a dying piece.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 1: Just you know, she got that annoying chipmunk laugh on her too.
Speaker 2: Bro, I can't get past that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty hard, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 12: Not bad Lo Santo Sanel's coach. I grown up.
Speaker 2: I thought she was like.
Speaker 11: The photo like every Valley go on New Jersey Chick there was, so.
Speaker 2: I feel like every Jersey Chick is more like Snookie.
Speaker 3: But like I feel that I feel that like Jersey Chicks more like the Jersey Shore crowd and Chanell West Coast quote unquote West Coast is more like the Valley Girls from Cali. That that's like the the image that comes to mind, would.
Speaker 1: You yeah, for sure? Uh Dirty Sanchez said, yeah, I'd like to know what he was about to be wrapped up in and why his family probably had him taken out. Talking about William Rothchild, Yeah, I mean, dude, that shouldn't just like I feel like that wouldn't just out of nowhere happened with that family.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That that's way too suspicious, you know what I mean. That'd be like one of well, that'd be like one of the royal family, like not one of the ones there directly tied, like they're not like second in line to the throne or something, but like somebody that's like at least a second cousin to the top dog. They're a state burning down with them insides, Like I'm having a hard time seeing that happening.
Speaker 2: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Dardy Sanchez said, uh, freaky Friday. Both Jonathan and Jacob wearing glasses. I'm wearing these because Luisa gave them to me and they're ray Bans, and I love ray bands. I think they're the They're the coolest, so I do like them, and I always kind of just feel weird. Jacob's over there wearing sunglasses. I don't know if I'm the cooler one without them or you know what I mean, or if I'm the lamer one without them. So I was like, let's just even the playing field, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get made fun of for wearing these.
Speaker 3: I got they're called NASCAR glasses, and shit, I'm getting them called like ski goggles. Like, but that's the point, you know, I'm a bitch with the ring lights. They hurt my eyes, and so if I'm gonna wear shades, I might as well be over the top with it, because you know, I don't know how to be quiet about things.
Speaker 1: It does help out a lot, like what I've been in, like because normally at the end of a show, after staring at this bright ass screen for hours, it's like dude, your eyes get so tired you just want to go lay down and take a nap. But the sunglasses definitely help on that.
Speaker 2: And how loud that sounded like, oh, quippering a bitch. It's a little bit of light and you woodo boody. Uh oh yeah, okay, I get that. Okay, I get that.
Speaker 3: Doing it every single day for four and a half years, yo, this shit hurts, so yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Do, in fact, with the shades.
Speaker 3: I you know, these news anchors that stare at these lights day in and day out for years and years and they're just fine.
Speaker 2: That's fine. That is them.
Speaker 3: We have this shit like there's a ring light two and a half feet from my eyeballs.
Speaker 2: They got studio lights. There's more distance, you know, I don't know well, and.
Speaker 1: They got that soft light too. It's not direct you know, light shining at them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, But.
Speaker 1: Damn there's something else I want to say on that. Anyway, Fire is fake and gay, said one ten age sheet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one ten is not much, dude.
Speaker 3: That's if you've ever been popped putting up Christmas lights in your home, you tried taking a light out with your two's Like, oh that hurt.
Speaker 2: That's one ten. That's what that was.
Speaker 3: I'm not suggesting everybody goes stick a forkin outlet by any means. It will light you up, but you're probably gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, you might have a couple of screws loose after that, But who doesn't like somebody with a couple of screws loose?
Speaker 3: You know, Now, don't do that to the plug that's to your dryer. That that will be the last ye you ever fucking haul. I promise you this. But you know, as far as the little power outlets in your house, like, it's fine, it's.
Speaker 1: Fine, Ashton said. I've been using chat GBT four point or four to zero rather to analyze the Palisades fire specifically, and its prediction for one hundred percent containment has gone to February twelfth to fifteenth, to February seventh. Now, so they're doing a better job than they were initially.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I mean, at that point, is there gonna be any Palisades left?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's him near another month. That's more than another month.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, that are we telling like putting out every single smoldering imber? Are we talking about like getting it to a level where nobody's in danger anymore, because like, holy shit, another month of that area burning, I can't imagine that there will be anything left.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong. Fuck.
Speaker 1: I will say though, too, that I just signed up for because you can get the free version of Chad GBT like the app, but then they have a paid version which is like way more advanced, and it like creates pictures and like better outlines for you know whatever it's trying to explain. It goes a little bit deeper. I signed up for it. Dude, worth worth the worth the penny every month, I'll say, Dad Ashton, go ahead, sir, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 6: I took dad a day five so that was like January eleventh, and they started January sixth, and uh I pretty much had to take all the data from the first five days, graph it out, compare a few different analyzes of the data, and then today I asked it to check again take the new data because it's been like, I don't know, today's the fourteenth, so it's been three days since I did that, and now it's coming up with wildly different data. So I think it's pretty inaccurate over it all, I just wanted to have some gauge of what the hell was happening.
Speaker 1: That is pretty interesting the jet that you could even do that with chet GBT. I mean, I guess it's going off of numbers and statistics and number of acres and shit like that, how it's being contained or whatever. So there's a lot of data that is being that could be input in law in there to kind of get a statistical roundabout I would.
Speaker 6: Guess, right, yeah, And I compared it to the two largest fires in California, And initially it was gonna put the Palisades Fire at the third largest. Now it's setting and that was at two hundred and seventy square miles burned, where now it's at thirty eight square miles And the day I analyzed it was thirty three square miles burned. And now it's saying it with the containment rate increase and it's only gonna be about eighty square miles. So the data is all over the place. It's not been long enough. There's not enough happening to really know what's gonna happen at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, flap Jack said, two twenty hurts.
Speaker 3: Two twenty does hurt the worst ever had. Personally it was four eighty but thankfully there was no load on it. I thought it was off and I was trying to rob a fuse out of one box to put it in another. My god, that was not off. Now, thankfully there was nothing being ran off.
Speaker 2: Of that load. It was an old line and all that. But yeah, lock me up, absolutely locked me up.
Speaker 3: And uh, I don't exactly know how I muscled my ass off of that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't supposed to be able to.
Speaker 3: But yep, highly would not recommend ten out of ten straight up not having a good time.
Speaker 1: But anyway, speaking of loads, there was a couple of all some load comments there. You have Dirty Sanchez coming up with the customer can take this load, but ah, and then you have Flapjack saying too much load for the bush A.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it just it kind of consumes the bush. If there's too much of a loads.
Speaker 1: From what I've been told, the bush tends to hide it, you know. After a while, Spirit Animals said, brain pop cult of conspiracy style, Uh it seems. And love is in the air. What is that about? Spirit animal? Wherever you went? Oh, are you talking about the loads? Loves in the air.
Speaker 11: Oh what, No, that was completely oblivious oblivious of that.
Speaker 12: No love was in the air. It was reference to all the smoke.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, that makes sense. Okay, this is great. Jacob, tell me if you know where this is from warning. Oh one jigawatts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was definitely from Back to the Future. However, you're now looking back at it, jigawatt is not an actual, like realm of of electricity.
Speaker 2: But like I thought back on it, dude, that's a gig.
Speaker 3: In the eighties, one gig of storage or one gig of something was.
Speaker 2: Like so crazy to conceive, and it's like we today would probably just see that as no big deal.
Speaker 3: But yeah, one point twenty one jigawatts of electricity that apparently you have to get an actual bolt of lightning to produce naturally.
Speaker 2: I thought those movies were fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, allegedly they make no sense in regards to time travel. I love them though, I think they're great.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to make sense.
Speaker 3: He's flying the DeLorean to the past and to the future, and it's this doctor and his high school apprentice.
Speaker 2: It's basically old school Rick and Morty. It doesn't have to make sense. Don't think about it.
Speaker 1: You know that's where they got That's where Rick and Morty got the premise from. Actually I believe it. I believe anyway. Height Spirit Animals said. Math makes my Wajian brain hurt.
Speaker 3: You know, you would think that at least half your brain would be super excited when math comes into play. But I feel like the Caucasian and you overpowers it during that time.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, Sam, the math only works when I'm talking about money, weed or how the hell I'm gonna try to get me a fifty six pen head. That's the only way this worked.
Speaker 3: I feel like that metric to standard conversion in your head is almost like second nature muscle memory.
Speaker 2: At this point, I have.
Speaker 11: No idea what the hell that means, but I can break down any eifle left I look out.
Speaker 12: I can break it down into the schematics in my brain.
Speaker 3: I meant like converting kilos to Graham's announces. I feel like you are like a mathematician at that shit when it comes time.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I don't know. I go up in the trap.
Speaker 1: House, so it comes naturally and home a trap home.
Speaker 11: I mean I was five and the DA raided the house, like well between five and seven. Anyway, that point I was, I had more money in my pocket than most dope does actually had in the trailer Park.
Speaker 2: God damn, Samuel.
Speaker 1: I do feel like Sam is the if Sam. Have you watched Trailer Park Boys yet?
Speaker 11: Right? The first six says, I'm like letter Kenny is so much fucking better.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you got to get through the first hold on, you got to get through the first season of Trailer Park Boys. It gets way better after the first season. But that being said, Ricky you are Ricky, Like there's I don't even question that anymore. That's who you are. And because you know you're talking about math, you're not great at math. But like somebody, Ricky was terrible at math, right, and then somebody asked him, well, you know how many grams are in announce and he was like, well, it's twenty eight point three, four, nine to five or whatever. It's like automatically he knows how to say, oh, well, how much is in an eighth, how much is in a quarter, how much is the sixteenth or whatever?
Speaker 11: Right, it depends on if your street pharmis is a good guy, he would if he raised the bag or not, because some of them would lay the bag and they fucking but they can't.
Speaker 12: But they do it in a way that if you do get pulled over.
Speaker 11: It's only gonna be like twenty seven grams, So you're not gonna catch a full fucking felony.
Speaker 2: Oh dude.
Speaker 1: Whenever I was younger, like the uh, the older heads would take advantage of us, like uh, me and my friends whenever we were buying weed whenever I was like sixteen, and they used to fucking well, no it would it would be weed, but they would put like a quarter in the back, and we didn't even think to look at it whenever they were weighing it. You know, they would put a quarter in it. In that quarter, dude, a quarter is pretty heavy, and like in comparison to a couple of grams of weed, I think, right, so you're gonna get You're gonna get jipped a lot with that. So yeah, we did, we learned our lesson.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna lie the if it doesn't weigh about between an ounce two ounces at a time, I'm gonna think something's off anyway, because I buy about two ounces at the bush of the month.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: You are you are a veteran, sir. Fire is fake and gay said those e mfs. Bro plants hate them, except alo plants. They absorb them, which is why, which is also why you can't get alo drinks at every store. Drink the alo absorb more cancer, dude. That's that is interesting. Those Alo drinks are delicious, though you ever tried those I have.
Speaker 3: I can't get past the particulates of slime in my drink. That's the best part for I don't like thinking I'm drinking portions of Loogi's.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 3: I'm a texture kind of guy, you know. I like my drinks to be full liquid. I don't even like my orange juice of pulp in it. You know, that's just me. I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, absorb more cancer though you're telling me those alo drinks is gonna give me cancer?
Speaker 2: Dog because he was in front of my body.
Speaker 16: So the if you look up the aloe plant they like, they say you can put it next to your modem or your route or whatever because it eats up absorbs a lot of the EMFs.
Speaker 4: And I'm a huge fan of those drinks.
Speaker 16: And I've been drinking them for years, and then came across that tidbit of information. I was like, oh great, So I'm drinking the freaking you know, the EMF absorber into my freaking body and absorbing that into my blood stream. So I've been trying to stay away from the past couple of years. But you know, it's not science. It's just me doing two plus two is six and a half.
Speaker 1: I mean it makes sense, you know. And and people have been looking out for those EMF blockers, which what are the little pyramids that people are putting night. No, it's not. Well, organite does it too, But there's another one. It's A It's like a natural mineral or stone or some shit. It starts with an A or I can't remember what it's called. But but I didn't know that about Alo. I didn't know that Alo did that.
Speaker 3: So I mean, couldn't you just take the alo plant in your home and make your own drink out of it. I've taken some and made like hair treatments out of it, and shit, you gotta scrape out all the gunk from the inside, and you could mix that with some other shit to make like vitamin E and you can make like a really badass conditioner.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: But it's good for sunburn.
Speaker 3: I thought, yeah, oh they're great for summer, and that's initially why I got them. But I mean, we don't really get burned too often in my home, so I just started using it for other shit. I overdid it and killed the plant, which like, it's okay, I'll buy another one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, huh interesting.
Speaker 1: Ashton, you're drinking a Heineken over there, bro, I like from time to time.
Speaker 6: Uh so, I think the jumpstone. You're looking for a selenite. My mom keeps giving me selenite for cleansing. Apparently it's good for that.
Speaker 1: Christy, you remember that big ass selenite bar that we used to keep behind the couch in the studio.
Speaker 2: That thing was fucking massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was huge. It was like a fucking big ass wizard Wand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when saw Christy today, as a matter of fact, she's got an entire row of different types of selenite, different shapes and colors and all this shit.
Speaker 2: It's mostly white.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's apparently like a very good base crystal to use for.
Speaker 2: Things, uh and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna try to sound like I know what the fuck I'm talking about on that, but like apparently if you fuck with crystals, you probably got some selenite up in your.
Speaker 2: Up on your shelf, which is cool.
Speaker 1: What else was there? Fires faking gay said uh uh talking about somebody said I love alo drinks and then he said, yes, me too, but they say, uh to, oh, basically what you just said earlier talking about the aloe plant next to the weafy mmmmm kay and Benny.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna do more research on that.
Speaker 3: Like, all right, so the aloe plant stuff, if it's outside, I'm assuming it's all good, but like if you keep it inside next to the next to the routers, and next to the electricity, Like, is that plant contaminated now because it's absorbed all the bad shit? If so, like, how long do I need to leave it outside to like clean it up or is it just fucked? From that point onward, I'm gonna do a little more digging on that. This is new information, big dog.
Speaker 1: Well, it actually says according to some beliefs, placing an alo plant next to a Wi Fi router could potentially help absorb some of the emitted radiation as alo Vera is considered one of the plants that can absorb radiation effectively. Huh, how about that learn something new every day.
Speaker 3: We are going to be doing a little dive on this one later. Thank you, sir for bringing this to our attention.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Cain Benny said, we recently got noticed that we need to get insurance on our smart meter as the electric company is not liable. How about that?
Speaker 2: What can you get insurance on just the meter?
Speaker 1: I mean it's probably just adding it to your home, like homeowner's insurance or some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just make sure your fire insurance is up to date and all that. Make sure you're not in an area where they're trying to screw you like here fire insurance, yeah, we got that. It's flood insurance where they fuck us over. So like, yeah, I guess it would pertain to wherever you're at in the country.
Speaker 1: It sounds kind of similar to the vaccine companies not being held liable for any vaccine injuries.
Speaker 3: Right, bro, i''ll tell you what, as an electrician, if you're telling me that I could go out there and do whatever the hell I want and I'm not held liable if your shit burns down because of my actions. Oh my god, that's literally a recipe for disaster, and that's literally what's happened, not just in Kelly, but like that same model, if you will, has been rinsed and repeated so many times. It's horrible what they're allowing to get away with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at that point, it's like, hey, my name's Jacob, and welcome to jackass at that point, because why the fuck not, You're gonna be covered either way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Which, for the record, like this studio was built with that type of mentality, y'all think I got permits for this shit?
Speaker 2: Y'all had to goddamn minds. It's a whole fucking room edition, completely under the radar. But you know it's done well, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It is nice. I thought you did a pretty good job on it.
Speaker 3: And if this bitch burns down, it's one hundred percent because I did something wrong.
Speaker 2: But like, honestly, I didn't. This didn't require a lot of electrical ingenuity. I just kind of rerouted one light, you know, And I didn't ducked in my own ac I actually hired a contractor for that because I realized I was about to bite off more than I could chew On that one.
Speaker 1: Derek said, I used chat GBT to analyze the giloche. I don't know how to say that word giloche pattern on US currency, and it gave me an audio file of different frequencies. Is it the oh did he mean guillotine pattern? Possibly?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find where you're at here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it seems like that it might be a guillotine or oh, guillotine pattern. I go ahead, Ashton.
Speaker 6: I was pretty interested in that one because, uh, I thought that was a play on my chat GBT thing. But I looked it up and I think it has to do with the when you shine a dollar a US note in light that those those lines you get. I don't know how we use jack to analyze that, but I guess it came up with frequencies that when I searched up that geoche for uh whatever that hold the word is, that's what it came up with.
Speaker 3: That's lot that Giyoshian fringe. But like, if that's not a French word, then I have no idea giyu lachi or some shit.
Speaker 1: I'm about to look that up because I e that sounds interesting as a bitch.
Speaker 2: It can give you frequencies by looking at the dollar bills in the light. That's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, I bet it sounds like just heavy metal music or some shit.
Speaker 1: I here you go, Guilloche. I don't know if that's how you're supposed to say. It is a decorative technique in which a very precise, intricate and repetitive pattern is mechanically engraved.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like how we would do in our printing press and our mints for dollar bills and things.
Speaker 1: And oh, engraved into an underlying material via engine turning, which uses a machine of the same name. Engine turning machines may include the rose engine Lathe or lath or something lathe and also the straight line engine, okay, which is probably similar to the machines that are printing the money indeed. Okay, well, I'm gonna make a little notice well, creating a fucking audio file of a dollar bill. How insane If that's a real thing. I wonder what that what that sounds like? Do you think it sounds like nails on a chalkboard? Because it's just ruining all of our lives, because everybody's got to have money in order to survive because I feel like that's probably it.
Speaker 3: Like I have this weird feeling that it's like satanic monks chanting. I could be wrong, but I you know, the love of money is in fact the root of all evil.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 1: They have Satanic monks.
Speaker 3: Oh, they have Satanic everything do, but not like Levey, like, you know, the actual dark Lord worshippers, which maybe one day we'll get one of those on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Ye, he was a dark Lord worshiper. He said that. He said that that's well.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily worship She pulled from eight different sources.
Speaker 3: Dude, you can't quote the vedicx and the Kabbala and the Anochian texts and the Gnostic texts and say that you're worshiping Satan. I mean, I'm not denying that he is talking to whatever the hell he's claiming he's talking to. But that wasn't what I was. That wasn't what I thought it was gonna be. I am interested to have him back on the show. I would love to talk to him more in depth about the literature he's talking about. But I don't I think he's more of a professional contrarian than he is a Satanist.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, dude, cool.
Speaker 1: Guy, Robert Mortem If you guys want to go check him out true Satanic worship or true devil worship rather on TikTok. If you're into that, he was.
Speaker 2: A fascinating conversation. I'll say that for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Dirty Sanchez said. For our anniversary, I took my husband to a private viewing and meet and greet with Kevin Smith when the Clerk's three came out.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: No, that'd be so sad. I don't think I've seen I don't even think i've seen Clerks three yet. Clerk's two was one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Though, if I have seen Clerks three, I couldn't tell you the plot.
Speaker 1: It just came out like last year.
Speaker 10: I think it.
Speaker 9: It'll absolutely break your heart. I don't usually cry, but that one made me cry in the theater.
Speaker 10: It was wild.
Speaker 12: It was really good.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I got to chant the one with their daughters? Is it.
Speaker 10: She might have made an appearance. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that that just came out though, like a year, year and a half or something like that. But all right, Yeah, I gotta check it out now. Yeah, the fucking Donkey Show and the second one. I'm like, dude, come on, I can't look away. Yeah, they're like ask to mouth is it okay or not?
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 3: And with a donkey at that point, like that's the question that needs to be posed.
Speaker 2: Sure, whatever.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's movies like that that you look back in time and you're like, so this was how my personality was formed by watching movies like this. You ever think about that, Like I grew up on American pie movies and so like that's my kind of humor in like weird ways. And it's like, it's weird how your subconscious and conscious mind and all that shit is just so enamored with shit like that. Whenever you have a young, growing brain, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you gone back and watched any of those as an adult with children? No, it will make you really question your own mental retardation.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I watched do Where's My Car for the first time in like over a decade.
Speaker 2: I felt my IQ dropping.
Speaker 3: I literally felt my brain cells dying off as the movie went on. I remember thinking back like this was cinematic Gold comedy Gold for me in middle school. I look back at it now and it's like, this is I'm pretty sure I could accidentally make a better film in my backyard, man, bro.
Speaker 1: I've seen that movie probably one hundred times, but it has been a long time since I watched that one too.
Speaker 3: You know, another one, Napoleon Dynamite. I always hated that as an adult dude.
Speaker 1: I thought it sucked whenever it came out. Really yeah, I was never a fan of Napoleon Dynamy. I thought that's not my kind of funny dude, that's just not my shit. That's like people who like mister Bean. I'm like, dude, get the fuck out of here. That shit is so gay.
Speaker 3: Mister Bean is a type of comedy and I'll say British, Like, British people love that dude, you know what I mean, Americans, he he's like the weird, ugly, nerdy dude that makes appearances and cameos. He's not supposed to be the star here. We have one of those. His name's Ernest. And I also don't like him either, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, for sure. Luisa gets on me for that, but then she also gets on me and says that Austin Powers movies are some of the most horrendous films ever created, which.
Speaker 2: A perfect example. Dude, go back.
Speaker 3: I can watch Austin Powers, the Spy that Shagged Me as an adult, and you're gonna be like, I was twelve years old watching this.
Speaker 2: My parents allowed this shit.
Speaker 3: Like, but then you realize, like, yeah, mom and dad did not know what this movie was. Obviously, it's a yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Like it for its nostalgic reasons. I'm not gonna sit here and say that they're great movies by any means. I just thought, you know, nostalgia. It brings me back whenever I you know, whenever you watch a movie that's like from your childhood, you watch it. You're not even looking at it from like a judgmental point of view. Most of the time. You're just like, ah, I remember where I was. I was, like, you know, sleepover at my friend's house and we were playing you know, fucking Tony Hawk pro Skater three while we were watching Austin Powers or something like that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say this though, there are a few movies that still stand the test of time, Sandlot being one of them.
Speaker 2: It do that. That is in fact cinematic gold still to this day.
Speaker 3: And Hook, by the way, Hook, yes, one hundred percent, that movie still holds up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean some of the references are a bit dated.
Speaker 3: The cell phone he's using as an entire brick and things, fine, But as far as the message behind it, the whole story of the pan like look rufio, these things still hold true to this day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, that is my favorite movie of all time. By the way, look bang right, Peter fucking right, dude, Uh, spirit animal said, boil them, mash him, stick him in.
Speaker 2: A stew them taters fucking right.
Speaker 1: Uh, fires faking gay said, potatoes are the fucking shit. That's from Idahom, Idahom or Idahomy, probably Idahome. That's where he lives.
Speaker 2: Let's just call him him our resident Idahomy. I like that.
Speaker 1: Remember the oblongs.
Speaker 2: You mean the coneheads or is oblong something else?
Speaker 1: I don't know that it was.
Speaker 10: It was a.
Speaker 9: Cartoon back, I think it came on, Oh god, on the cartoon.
Speaker 10: No, not cartoon, it was.
Speaker 9: It was about a family that lives power Yeah, yeah, they live near a power plant or somewhere do they live.
Speaker 2: We're talking the golden age of adult swim.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They like the dad didn't have arms or legs, and the mom had this huge, massive head and the kids had like things growing out from their shoulders and stuff.
Speaker 10: It was really good.
Speaker 9: They only did one season, which kind of sucks, but it was. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah. First I'm gonna takt you mean squib billies.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, you talking about something I got you.
Speaker 10: So that was that was righteous.
Speaker 1: The Oblongs, it says, a clever comic parable of society's ills. The Oblongs depict or depicts the warped world of a bizarre yet loving family of have nots who live in a toxic valley and can't seem to beat the cast system of beautiful people living high on the hill. That sounds funny. I love it absolutely, Spirit animal, go ahead. I feel like you know about the Oblongs.
Speaker 2: You god damn and I.
Speaker 12: The young and watching it and medocolates. But no, the Oblongs was based off of Maid with Children.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was like a parody of the married with children, but they were living in toxic waste.
Speaker 2: I got Jack.
Speaker 4: And then you have the.
Speaker 12: Little Gulf whose faces all fucked up. I think maybe cracking, like one of the eyes are sideways or some shit. But she is evil as fuck.
Speaker 4: But okay, now.
Speaker 3: They're not even shy about it. You got, mister Pickles, this is satanic dog. You know they're they're not even being coy about the evil of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fires faking gay, said Sam. Go follow my mama on IG. I made her a page so that she can teach anyone all the shit she knows about canning, slash jars, cooking, prepping, freeze drying. My mama is the motherfucker is a motherfucker a motherfucking wealth of knowledge for being self sufficient. I gotta check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeo, Tristan, give your mom the shout out. Go ahead and blast her on the on the cult. Anybody who's listening the wants to go on to the IG and learn how to can things.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So, I mean her dad, my grandpa just passed away recently in July, and he left the whole estate to me and her, and he was a huge prepper, you know, and gardener and all that stuff. So we got a big old garden and chickens, and my mom is literally the best cook out of any human I've ever met in my entire life. And so she's been teaching me all the shit too. We've been going out and picking asparagus and canning that and whatever our tomatoes out of our garden, cannon those, and so. Yeah, if any guys want to know how to be self efficient and you want to learn it from two duficices, go to my mama's page. It's at Mama Tera the Oracle on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Had Mama Tera the Oracle?
Speaker 16: Hell yeah, yeah, all my friends have called her the oracle for years because she hat her intuition and like she's she's a crazy witch lady, but in a good sense.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she'd be able to tell me if I'm the one or not. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 16: I'll seak and you can ask her, and.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're sorry for your lost brother. Sounds like your grandfather was a good dude.
Speaker 16: Oh man, Yeah, he was more like my dad than my own dad was. That fool taught me everything I know. I talked to you guys about my hunting skills and all that crap.
Speaker 4: Yep, that came from Grandpa.
Speaker 1: Go hell yeah, shout out Grandpa Joe dude.
Speaker 2: Fucking right man.
Speaker 1: All right, oh, dirty Sanchez said, I'll pull up in March, Jacob, give me some lats and loans.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll tell you what. Let me let me get a date in mind.
Speaker 3: As far as when this crawfish ball is gonna happen, I'm gonna tell you now, it will not be before Mardi Gras at all. We are pretty much tasked out as a state until then. And sometime in March, right, we were talking about a Yeah, I think it's in March this year. I know we were talking about a cult meet up from Grawl, you know. With the terror attack and all that shit going down in New Orleans and all of that, maybe.
Speaker 2: This year is it the year that we pull that off.
Speaker 3: I'm saying we put a pin in that and we try again in another year. Let things kind of cool off a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And to be honest with you, dude, I can't. I don't even think I'm going to many.
Speaker 3: Parades, even the day parades had little small ones this year, because I just people keep getting dumber and dumber, and I'm not trying to catch a body to catch some beads, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not that important anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm also I'm just not I'm okay. I'm gonna pass on getting marked by fucking Isis.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good on that. Dirty Saint Chetz go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say, I did, like go ahead and get my I know we talked about last week. I did go ahead and like book my hotel and everything.
Speaker 10: That was long before the whole craziness happened.
Speaker 9: But when I'm down there, I would still like to, you know, hopefully meet up with you guys. Hopefully, Jonathan, you guys will be moved or visiting or whatever.
Speaker 10: I'd love to meet.
Speaker 1: Up absolutely, Yeah, I mean I could definitely. I mean I go out there every couple weeks to go visit my daughter and family and everybody out there anyway, So I mean I could probably have it set up to where I'm going out that weekend, so yeah, I'll be there.
Speaker 9: I'll be there for an entire week.
Speaker 10: So it's nice.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, Yeah, make it happen for sure?
Speaker 1: What else do we got? Spirit Animals said, I'm sitting on nine anchors, have a two horse, oh, have two horses about to raise some chickens and I'm gonna try to get a billy goat in some pot blow pig.
Speaker 2: Hell. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also, Sam, I saw two messages up you said you just heard automatic fire. So that's great look for where you're at, for your neck of the woods to hear automatic fire in the middle of the night. I think it's just best you mind your business and just attribute that to the crickets being a little extra chirpy this evening, you know what I mean.
Speaker 17: Especially because like five miles down the road is the county jail and the chef's department, but three point five miles down where I'm.
Speaker 12: From is uh.
Speaker 11: Let's just say that that there's a lot of people that go missing over there and found not in good places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, yeah, stay inside tonight, Samuel, you.
Speaker 2: Never come back from copper Head.
Speaker 16: Rude.
Speaker 2: That's all I heard, is now.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Indeed?
Speaker 1: Can Benny said I got five dollars on that crawfish boil.
Speaker 2: I got five on it?
Speaker 3: Hey, fucking right, fucking right if you I mean, I would say bring beer and or throw a twenty spot down for a.
Speaker 2: You know, to thank the host for the cook But either way that goes, we'll make it happen.
Speaker 3: Dude, crawfish boil is a lot easier to pull off than Ain't Marty Girl meet up.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not. The logistics of it is so much easier.
Speaker 1: I will say, if you do partake in the Devil's lettuce, don't do it at a crawfish boil because you don't get full on crawfish. You can literally eat it all day long and you won't get full. I know me, whenever I smoke a little bit, bro Dude, I don't get full like I literally I just don't. And so crawfish in and of itself. Now, if you're eating all the fixings like the corn, potatoes, sausage, mushrooms, that'll fill you up, but the crawfish itself will not.
Speaker 3: All right, i'mout to say, if you leave a crawlfish bowl hungry, then you did something wrong.
Speaker 2: But okay, all right, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because it's such a tiny amount of meat, you could eat a fucking thousand of those things and not be full. But that's why you gotta you gotta supplement it with all the extra shit.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm weird for going to a crawlfish. Bull for the crawlfish.
Speaker 3: The fixings are good and all, but like, yo, I'm I'm trying to put down probably ten pounds by myself.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a challenge every time. Yeah, you like I always try and out do myself. I definitely always try to outdo everybody at the table. Like that's just that's a personal goal right there.
Speaker 2: That's a bold goal. But I mean, do you I get it.
Speaker 3: Usually me and you have actually never done a crawfish bowl together. Now, to think about it, me and you have never actually gone stacked head versus head to see who could eat more.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking do it. I'm down. Normally, Luisa will definitely give me a run for my money, There's no doubt about that. But I'm I don't know either.
Speaker 2: You fuck around with crawfish, dude?
Speaker 1: She throws it the fuck down, dude.
Speaker 2: All right, So random question Louisa in Brazil, do y'all do crawlfish? You're like averon of it.
Speaker 10: But I can demolish eleven pounds, easy.
Speaker 1: Easy, eleven pounds.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: The golin has been thrown.
Speaker 10: Down at the two hours sit down right there.
Speaker 2: I'm down. There is gonna be a fun season.
Speaker 1: Usually for my family, crawfish boils, it's like everybody will eat maybe a pound, maybe two, like the kids, Like my dad doesn't normally eat it, but it's usually me, my mom and Luisa that are clearing the table. That's usually how that works.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, even after everybody's done eating, we're still sitting there and peeling them all, so we're gonna freeze them.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean that's how two months later you make you some crawlfie, you make you some crawlfish fetaccini a couple months later, Like just because the party's over, don't mean the work is over, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That meat's gonna get eight one way or another.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. Like I I almost try to eat as much crawfish as I can so that they don't have to peel it all later, because I know everybody's gonna want to save it. And it's just like it sucks peeling it and not eating it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, the worst is what the best slash worst is making crawlfish bisk because to do it properly, you got to make the filling and then refill the heads of the crawlfish, and that is a labor of fucking love. Like you're sitting there for hours refilling the heads with like this meat pace that you made on top of the bisk itself, which is delicious. But like, yo, to do this, like for me to make a pot of gumbo, you gotta understand, this is at least a six hour affair, Like making the roo is a whole hour in and of itself. A bisc, like a true crawfish bisc, Yo, this is about a twelve hour process.
Speaker 1: Don't be real. I can't fuck with a bisc, bro, That shit gresses me out. I don't know why I love gumbo, I love crawfish, just something about a bisk, especially like I think it wasn't necessarily crawfish bis that grossed me out. It was that lobster bisk that I tried one time, Honest dude, it made me so shade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go into Texas de Brazil and you're not fucking with the lobster bisc or Foco de Chao or whatever these other like high end Brazilian steakhouses.
Speaker 2: You don't fuck with the lobster bisc.
Speaker 1: Bro, I go to Texas de Brazil for the meat sweats and that's it. Yeah, that's all yo.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. The one way to cut that is one of those caprinias kapadinya. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: I do not know how to pronounce the words correctly, but one of those will cut through those meat sweats and get you about level. But I'm with you, like if I'm if I'm not in pain after I leave a Brazilian steakhouse, then what was the purpose of going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, like we like it's like Thanksgiving. You don't eat until you go to Texas, like until you go to one of those Brazilian steakhouses, because it's enough food for a week.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's that's how much food you're getting, and you're paying for it. It is expensive, but that's also why you try and load up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty dollars a heait.
Speaker 3: You think I ain't getting every fucking cens worth out of that shot?
Speaker 2: You goddamn mine?
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Ashton, what's up? Dude?
Speaker 6: If you guys are really serious, down for a crawfish boil my pops?
Speaker 7: He uh.
Speaker 6: He did a fundraiser for his biker gang and uh, they made a good amount of money doing the uh the fundraisers, So I don't know, if you guys were serious about it, you could probably charge like fifteen dollars twenty dollars ahead donate the money and it would be a cool, cool, chill hangout, you know that cool lot.
Speaker 2: Does your dad ride for?
Speaker 6: Uh? I don't really want to say, because he's uh, he's got some beef now, so.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, uh got you.
Speaker 6: I mean he started a few uh like veterans clubs in the past and he wanted to go one percent with it and it just went downhill.
Speaker 7: So I won't talk about it here.
Speaker 6: But usually he's really good with coming up with fundraisers for homeless vets and shit. And uh yeah, the crawfish boil is one of them things. And what area the country do you live, bro Northeast, New Hampshire East. Oh, yeah, well between New Hampshire Mass So.
Speaker 3: Wait was he was he a affiliate of a bigger one percent or did he try to join one of the big one percent?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know, I mean he's he's been riding for years, so I mean he knows everyone.
Speaker 3: Fair enough about to say that far north did either have to be the Pagans or the rebels or maybe the angels, depending on which state.
Speaker 2: But I'm not we're not getting in it.
Speaker 1: Don't be trying to docks this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's Look, it's been a long time since I had a three piece patch with an MCQB on my back, Okay, And at that time, I was in the relative northeast, so I met a lot of people in that area. But I mean, depending, like you said, northeast, depending on which state, depends on which areas being claimed by who. And I'm not trying to doc nobody, but you know, I feel that I will say the one percenters in the Northeast, they're fucking assholes.
Speaker 6: Oh it's brutal. It's brutal. I keep telling them to just stay the fuck away.
Speaker 3: But the one person, bro, we get down with the banditos down here, the Sons of Silence down here.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets along. Everybody's cool.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, it's probably a different world.
Speaker 2: But y'all have crawfish bowls that far north, even for fundraisers. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: He was, uh, he was asking me where I catch crawfish, and I'm like, I don't really catch him. If I do, I usually pick them up in the rocks for bait or something. And like they're not big. So he was trying to build traps and ship its just loaded, like five traps in this pond here where he works, and I'm like, you ain't gonna catch shit, pops, And she didn't, so he ended up buying like they got bulk boiled uh brozen and boiled them and they did their crawfish boiled that way and they raised some money.
Speaker 1: That's how you that's how you gotta do it up north, Jacob.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's real. Yeah, you can't catch big ones. They catch them down south, or they farm them and they ship them up here.
Speaker 1: Which is way more expensive doing that way. So the frozen to freeze them.
Speaker 6: Otherwise you're gonna get bacteria. You're gonna get fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay that I'm not like shitting one. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to go for a crawlfish boy, you can only use what you have available. I get it, but I was unaware that there were people hosting crawlfish bulls with already dead. Crawlfish, they gotta be when you're putting them in the water.
Speaker 1: You gotta hear the pain like that's well, no, it's a beautiful symphony.
Speaker 6: They cook them frozen, just like they do all the crabs. It's it's a bacteria that gets in these things, all crustations. Yeah everything, uh snow crab comes frozen, pretty cooked. You're only really, you're only dethiying it. I mean same with crawfish. You're gonna get sick. I mean pretty sure. You have to cook them live or frozen.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're frozen lobster the same way?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 6: Know the lobsters come live and it if they're not sold immediately to be eaten, like, you.
Speaker 7: Have to freeze them. Pretty sure. There's just some crazy bacteria going on in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say, bro, if y'all are freezing the lobster before you cook them, we have to have a whole other conversation.
Speaker 2: Y'all catch that shit local.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, it's either you cook it live and freeze it so it's pretty cooked frozen, or you cook it live and eat it.
Speaker 7: Right there.
Speaker 3: Okay, this makes more sense. Yeah, No, we're gonna make it happen, Dude. We're gonna make a real live crawl fish ball happen.
Speaker 6: I don't know if there was some cause, I mean, we could probably send some money out there to something good.
Speaker 2: Bro, Jonathan, I don't see why we can't host that.
Speaker 3: We actually, where's a couple of little local venues that we could probably rent out to do a fundraising event like this rather than my brother's house, just for the fuck of it. Like, if we're gonna, if we really going to throw some juice behind this, we could we could probably make something happen.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, we can probably put it in front of Christie's shop.
Speaker 2: Fuck around and find out. Dude, they got the bar right there, Yes they do. The owner of it is no longer the cooked anymore.
Speaker 3: They sold it to a dude that actually knows how to run a business, and that bar is doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 1: Oh good good, Yeah that was Actually that's a pretty cool little bar in there, anyway, Zombie said. Hydroponic gardens indoors is huge. Is a huge way to feed your family. Using gallon milk jugs to grow is a great way. Aquaponics is another great way vertical gardens for small spaces. There's some really good books on creating a garden and a half acre or less to feed four to six people. It's all about space, compatible plants and growing up is important. Yes, Oh you remember we had old Jim Gayle.
Speaker 2: Remember him? Yeah, dude, forest abundance.
Speaker 1: Food, forest abundance. What a great guy too.
Speaker 2: Who is the other guy we had on him? You're on a blank on the name.
Speaker 3: But he was in Texas and he basically was had a self sustaining farm in his backyard and he lived like within city limits.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 3: He was like he was like the not San Antonio. He was like either the mayor of whatever city this was, or like right under he was like within the city council administration. So he couldn't like give the specifics of where he was, but he was within like the municipal city limits of whatever this big city was, and just in his backyard threw some hanging garden type situations. He didn't have aquaponics with fish, he did have hydroponics, and.
Speaker 2: He was essentially feeding his family.
Speaker 3: He only went to the store for like the meats that he couldn't raise in his backyard.
Speaker 2: And shit, I mean it's it takes some doing and it's some work, but one hundred percent can be done.
Speaker 1: That dude Kim on our show, You're Sam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, am normally.
Speaker 1: I remember all of our guests.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: He was an little white dude. He had a white goateee.
Speaker 1: Maybe if I saw a picture of zombie go ahead.
Speaker 15: So with that being like with doing that, like the there's actually a really good conspiracy about about land and like how these like how the big neighborhoods were actually made and why you have like a certain yard kind of a style. There's a conspiracy abound it, which it actually makes sense if you break down the how much you can grow and how much space like in our neighborhood along the sides of like our front yards, our front yards alone, each house can actually feed three to six people. And like a part I actually went to the h way to talk to them about like doing this.
Speaker 10: But like literally our entire.
Speaker 15: Neighborhood could feed the entire parish just off of our neighborhood alone. There's a conspiracy that they purposely built these houses like this to take up the farmland. So that way people would stop going, they would stop growing their own food, and they would have to maintain the lawn maintenance to look asthetically pleasing instead of learning how to actually grow their food. Kind Of like how there's a whole thing behind the big movement right now with all the formula companies getting in trouble for purposely pushing women in like pushing wanting women to be more active in getting jobs instead of staying home first year, to be able to breastfeed, because it's all about formula being able to buy the formula and all this stuff. There's actually a huge lawsuit happening right now with those companies too, Like it's all strategically done.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, back whenever, what was it a couple of years ago that there was a like a shortage of the baby formula? Remember, and then we found ageah, and then we found out that fucking Bill Gates invested in one of the baby formulas. And it's like, of course he did, because why wouldn't he.
Speaker 3: Somehow he just knew there'd be a shortage before the shortage happened. Crazy howt the the wealthy elites just make those moves beforehand. And when we were talking to Jim Glee. He actually to your point, Raven. He even said, the vast majority of American land that could be used for agriculture is essentially a barren wasteland, and we call it our lawn, right. We put all these pesticides and all these chemicals on our grass to make it look a certain way.
Speaker 2: In reality, throughout the entire course of.
Speaker 3: Human history, if you owned any square footage of dirt, you were planting something in it to feed your family. Only in the last maybe two centuries arguably has it become more of the keeping up with the Jones is of having a nice lawn rather than farming for your household. One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Well, and as a matter of fact, I remember reading this, and I just looked it up to confirm because I couldn't remember if I had remembered it right. But the first people to use their yards as lawns were the wealthy. In Europe during the Middle Ages, lawns were a status symbol that indicated that a family could afford to keep their land free of food production. So having a lawn with no food was like their way of saying, look how big my dick is. I don't even need this land to grow fruits and vegetables and all that other shit. All you poppers, you keep on growing your food, your your food in your in your yard, and I'm just gonna make it look pretty and nice and keep it all nice and trim and cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, all these royal estates that you see with these big front yards and these big lawns and these tracks of rolling hills with nothing growing on it, just status.
Speaker 1: Zombie.
Speaker 10: I think to that. What's really interesting is the community.
Speaker 15: Garden projects, and there's actually so much statistical data on how they actually help communities lower violence come together. There's a lot of information and like the first one is in Detroit that actually was done, but they don't want Like you can get grants and loans and all sorts of money from the state and federal to create these things. The problem is is that the hoas don't actually want to give up any land whatsoever in communities to even try to help build these things, because it's all about the aesthetic and it's not about actually feeding anyone in any of the towns, and so you have people starving all over yet you could be feeding a community. Our community let alone is massive. You're talking about almost nine hundred homes we could feed probably honestly, about probably two parishes just off of our one our neighborhood alone.
Speaker 1: There's a dude, it's crazy, and I think that I think it's only a matter of time until that becomes pretty normal too, that people are starting to grow. I think that eventually something's going to happen. Electrical grid is going to crash, the dollar is going to crash, the inflation is going to be through the roof. I think that eventually it's just going to be the way to survive. Unfortunately, I hope that it doesn't get that way, but I think that in time, it's almost bound to happen eventually. Like you know, they always talk about how, you know, we're coming up on that time where a civilization, like a country like ours, what is it every two hundred and fifty years or three hundred years, that eventually that nation will crash, right yeah, And like we're past due, give.
Speaker 2: Or take, we're coming up on that time.
Speaker 3: But to your point, dude, or kind of against your point, I think that it's becoming more popular. But I also feel like people really think that they want to get involved with that until they realize the amount of work that is involved. Now I means just like one day a week you're sweating in your yard. No, No, you have to commit at least an hour or two every single day to keeping your guarding up or it's gonna go to shit. And I feel like a lot of people, it's like the thought of it is great, but when push come to sh of people are really fucking lazy.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, there's nobody actually understands what it takes to be a real farmhand anymore.
Speaker 1: Well that's why they say that, like whenever you're whenever you're gonna be starting that. Start it with like the microgreens, you know, like your alfalfa and uh, what is the the the green onions and shit like that, you know, the easy stuff.
Speaker 3: But I mean, it's it's not as hard as people think off the rip, especially with the aquaponics and the hydroponics, Like there is easier ways to get it accomplished, but it's a lot of initial work and there's a little bit of some upfront cost. And I agree that people need to do more research into it and do more self sustainable things for themselves. Even having a compost pile in your backyard instead of just throwing everything away composting certain things can go and do immeasurable things for your garden if you do, in fact have a garden.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, it's I don't know, go ahead, raven.
Speaker 15: Milk jug system is actually one of the easiest ways. So even in the cold weather you can make You could just take milk jugs and you cut off the top but not all the way off, and you plant whatever kind of plants you want.
Speaker 10: They can survive in the snow. Like, they are an easy way for people to be able to do stuff.
Speaker 15: You can also put them in your garage and keep them hydroponics systems in your garage.
Speaker 10: There's tons of.
Speaker 15: YouTube videos on like everyday people creating these things, and like you can buy vertical gardens off the Amazon and it's actually really easy to be able to grow inside your house.
Speaker 10: They even come with their own lights.
Speaker 15: Like it doesn't really raise your electrical bill, and in some places you actually can get a discount depending on what type of gardens you have to be able to do it. Yeah, Like those milk jugs are really easy to grow. You can stack them all together and stuff, and it's it's not hard.
Speaker 1: I have never seen that. That is such a cool idea. Yes, indeed, huh all right, I feel like we're learning a lot in this fucking episode of Like I am for sure Ashton, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: Uh So, I got this crazy idea after seeing some videos. So right now they're teaching my celium, mushrooms, fungus to uh operate biomechanical robots, and uh so I was looking into uh I saw these videos come up and there were people were showing how robots can be operated by my celium networks, mushrooms, fungus, and I guess the same principle could be applied to teaching AI to uh I read and understand these my ceiliual networks.
Speaker 7: And there's a.
Speaker 6: Fungus relationship between plants called a my cordial fungus or my celium network, and they pretty much read the environment and they trade different nutrients. So I figure, if we can teach AI to be malevolent and in the sense of warfare and such and human control, the same principle can be applied to teaching AI to read these my cordial my celium networks and get a better understanding of how to you know, save the Earth in some sort of way and understand nature in a better sense, in a perceptual way that humans can understand.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just looking it up. It says, watch this fungus control a robot. So that is crazy, crazy, dude, Holy shit, dude, I'm telling you, like, if there are aliens on this planet, it's the mushrooms. Like I fully believe that. Like I'm not saying that that's the only aliens on here. There could be more. Supposedly the kind of confirmed. Yeah, supposedly they walk among us. But dude, I mean you want to It's literally called the Great Teacher mushrooms, right, and the whole idea about what was it the tunnel system in Tokyo that the my celial network actually yeah right, they it was able to build the tunnel, the series of tunnels and roads and all that shit in Tokyo even better than than the people actually that built them. So pretty crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Mushrooms are just higher intelligence, is really what they are. And I got some sitting in the dark right now as a matter of fact. Yeah, but anyway, uh, spirit animals said, did hydra bonics or hydroponics for weed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess I with no doubt that you did this, Samuel.
Speaker 1: And then he said, bong rims for dale Ye Penguin spanker said, it's one degree here, uh, and it feels like negative sixteen in Minnesota. There you go, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Nanasta, Yo, fuck all of that noise. I don't I don't get why people live in places where it gets that cold. Y'all are just built for that shit, you know what I mean? And that's more power too.
Speaker 8: Snowboarding man, snowboarding, Fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I love snowboarding so much fun. It's a lot harder than than you would think, though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think skiing is a little harder.
Speaker 3: Harder though, So I write, I can ride a ripstick. Is it similar to that before as the steering goes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You steer with the back of the board of the front of the board the bag. Oh fuck yeah, I can handle this. I've never been snowboard I've been skiing, which is essentially rollerblading with sticks in your hands down a hill like it's you know, if you can keep your leave, your knees and ankles in the same position.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna be okay. I've always wanted a snowboard.
Speaker 1: I never did ski never did skiing before, but snowboarding I did a lot of like sledding whenever I was younger, but snowboarding like the a little bit older I got. I tried snowboarding. It's it's uh, it's a lot of fun. Oh yeah, but yeah, I tried that ripstick fucking thing that you're you're good at.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I bust my ass every time I get on one of those fucking things.
Speaker 3: I can't do it, but I've been fucking around on that since high school. That's that's the only reason why I know why. But I am happy that I'm teaching my children how to do it, and all their friends like, how do you ride this?
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 3: While my kids are just taking the fuck off down the street on it. It's like, yes, I can't teach them a lot of weird talents, but the ones that I can pass down I am you know.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Samuel, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 12: I don't believe it or not.
Speaker 11: I cannot rollerblade, but my fucking Georgia asked, can ice skate?
Speaker 2: So okay?
Speaker 1: Ice skating is so much fun, dude. I love ice skating.
Speaker 2: It's fun until you fall.
Speaker 11: I fell like twice, but uh, I only ever got to do it one time, but I picked it up pretty quickly. It was two thousand and eight and round Christmas time at the GA hall, my dad broke his leg.
Speaker 12: Had to get taken to the hospital. Uh the nong did he break it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 12: The the razor blade.
Speaker 11: The blade actually cut my dad and not that why we don't have an ice skate no more.
Speaker 1: Dude, I tell you what there was. It was last year. I don't know if y'all saw that, but there was that h fucking Pittsburgh Penguins hockey player.
Speaker 3: You guy that fucking bladed him in the throat needs to be thrown in jail for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: That with my accident, that was malicious.
Speaker 1: God, that was horrendous. That's like my biggest fear every time I'm out on the ice and I'm gona be honest, Like every time I think that, I'm like, that's never gonna happen, Like stop worrying about it. And then you see it and it's like, Okay, I'm probably never ice skating again.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 2: Fuck that asshole that did that, dude, he's shit.
Speaker 1: Fire is faking Get go ahead.
Speaker 16: Sir, gonna touch based on the snowboarding things. So obviously being in the rocky mountains, I am completely spoiled been riding since I could pretty much walk. But Jacob, if you can, well, definitely the ripstick. I believe you'd be able to do it too. But all the people that I've ever trained are taught have. If you can, you know, from a stop on your skateboard, if you can start tickteching back and forth, then get the momentum to go forward without busting ass, you will be able to snowboard.
Speaker 2: Oh I got this covered. God, We're gonna make this happen one day. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I feel like snowboarding is a lot easier than skateboarding because skateboarding you bust ass, You're hitting the fucking pavement, you know what I mean. Like snowboarding at least you're I mean, depending on what kind of snow you're dealing with, But if it's like if it's that freshy shit, then yeah that's who cares if you fall kind of thing.
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt again, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 16: I was just gonna say the crashes, but the principles of being able to turn and change directions and all that stuff for pretty much the same.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I will say, as we continue this, y'all, we have fourteen slots on this Bengo card that we need to get filled tonight, and we have about one hour ish left of this pod to make it happen. So as we continue with the chat, we're going to continue with the bullshitting in the malarkey, but we do in fact need to make this happen. So y'all start putting down in the chat or commenting on some things that y'all think should be added to it.
Speaker 1: Jacob, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: Not to add to the Bengo card.
Speaker 5: But so with it being as cold as it as it is, within a mile of me, there's like three new car washes, and it just kind of makes me wonder if it's not like a mattress factory, like a bezzlement, but like, why the hell do we need three car washes in a miles radius?
Speaker 3: These car washes, these are excellent money laundering situations, especially if they do cash based. I'm gonna throw it out, saying with laundry mats, anything where it's a cash based operation where the owner of it going to the bank with a stack of bills doesn't seem out of place. It's guaranteed to be amonger money laundering operation, strip clubs, car washing stations, laundry mats, anything where there's money, actual tangible money being exchange.
Speaker 1: Also is a it's a good set and forget kind of business, like as long as you have one person there making sure the soaps are full and making sure it stays clean and shit, most of the time, it runs itself. So like people will buy those and just be like, all right, well, here's you know, ten grand or whatever it cost to build one of them, and you know, maybe over the course of a year you pay it off and then everything after that is kind of cheese, but almost like a vending machine kind of situation, you know, like you service them every so often. Waltter White, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, that was the first thing that came to mind. But the second thing that came in my mind was just with the new plandemics and stuff that might be happening, and you know, just that kind of thing everyone being sick, maybe like a decontamination.
Speaker 1: Station with a car what do you mean for the car washes?
Speaker 5: No, for like if they were around, like if people were get sick, like through the new plandemics. Like if they just rounded up people that were sick and just threw them in the car wash, like it could be like a decontamination station for like tin like getting rid of the virus, that wouldn't be really cool.
Speaker 1: I just feel like people that, you know, like people like rich people don't think like that, you know what I'm saying, Like they're usually in it for the buck. And I mean maybe if a decontaminant kind of spray or missed or whatever would if that would bring in a lot of money. I don't know, but I just I feel like people like that, they're just it's for the money. Unfortunately, like this we live in a we live in a land of greed, and most people are not worried about the well being of other people. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: No, but I could see it being like for forced reasons, like oh, well, we need your report to this location.
Speaker 2: You get there, it's a car washing and you're like, wait, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: And they throw you in the back of like a truck trailer, like in open air, like a straight up flatbed, and you stand there and they just pump in something else rather than the water and the steam, you know. I mean, it's actually like the mist of some new vaccine that they're just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see it. I don't know what I'm wan you.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I've smoke a lot of weeds, so I think a lot of weird shit.
Speaker 1: But fair enough, dirty Sanchez said, complete subject change. I just mowed down a massive mama deer last night, hit it twice actually before running it over.
Speaker 2: What the fuck did you at least take the meat?
Speaker 1: My poor WRX is ruined with a t oh and I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully the adjuster coming tomorrow will allow enough money to slam it into the ground again.
Speaker 2: Agreed, But man, you tell me you left that good meat on the ground. That's sad. That's a waste.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can eat it once it's been hit by a car.
Speaker 9: Can you like it it taints the meat or something?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it depends on how fucked up the animal is. If you get lucky, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean if it just sucks up the whole front shoulder, but them hind quarters are still good. I but like, if you straight up tee boned it and exploded it, then yeah, I'm with you, I think.
Speaker 1: It's actually I'm pretty sure it's actually illegal, I.
Speaker 2: Mean illegal frowned upon.
Speaker 3: It depends like it's currently hunting season, so technically speaking, it is very legal right now. Out of season, yeah, you would make your insurance supports and all of that. But like if the game warden happened to stop you and you said, yeah, I just hit this deer and they can see the cars fucked up, and they could see that there's only parts of the deer in the back.
Speaker 2: I don't believe any game warn is gonna write you a.
Speaker 3: Ticket for that, But I mean, I guess technically they could be a dick.
Speaker 2: But oh, how.
Speaker 1: About this, Jacob, Texas and Louisiana are the two states that prohibit the collection of roadkill. Well, I hate to break it to y'all, but mister law man, I've been doing that illegally since I was four years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm very sorry.
Speaker 1: Of all places, so you would think that would be the two states that would allow it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they just want their extortion fee, aka you're hunting license and registration and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Look look fuck that.
Speaker 3: Okay, if I hit a squirrel and I just so happened to just hit the head. As if I'm not gonna fucking take that home and clean it and throw it in the freezer so I could collect and make a stew later.
Speaker 2: That's that's just a waste of good produce.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sam, I already knew you were gonna have something to say about this. Okay, Look, I'm gonna what the gat mean with green Butch just don't know when will hurt him.
Speaker 2: And they're the only law.
Speaker 11: Enforcement I can purposely walk into a house without a warrant, So double fuck deil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people really sleep on the amount of clout.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they ain't doing the Lord's work, They're doing Satan's work.
Speaker 12: Fuck them.
Speaker 2: I will say this.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of illegal hunting that goes on in Louisiana that I am not about. I don't agree with spotlight hunting and stuff like that, so I do like that the game wardens are out there trying to make it fair for everybody who's hunting the right way in the fair way. That being said, people really sleep on the amount of clout and power that a game warden has.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: If you have a local game warden that's decided that he does not fuck with you, and he wants to make it his mission to ruin your life. There's nothing you can do to stop that other than fucking moving like that's it.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's pretty crazy, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, get back to this chat, all right. So you know what, Yeah, I think that now is the time we start banging out some Bengo card action here. What'd you say? We got about half of it filled out now, so twelve slots.
Speaker 3: Not even do We have fourteen slots that are still yet to be filled in.
Speaker 2: As of now though, just so everybody is up to date.
Speaker 3: We have UAPs slash aliens being confirmed real this year. The United States will not get involved in a foreign war. We have third assassination temp on Trump. We have foreign attack on US soil. That it's the opposite, but.
Speaker 2: You know both are equally on the Bengo card. Why not.
Speaker 3: We have terrorist attacks attack or attacks on US soil.
Speaker 2: And again this does not count New Orleans.
Speaker 3: This was made after the fact, so starting whenever this card is finished is when it will go into effect. We have government mandated resource rationing to whatever degree that could be, could be a water ration, gas ration, food, we'll see. But government mandated rationing of some sort of resource, government manned do government mandates just in general being done because of a new pandemic, the pope dying, let's see Diddy dying. We have Trump gets assassinated, so we have the attempt and we have the actual assassination thereof, So as of now that is always and of course the free.
Speaker 2: Space in the middle.
Speaker 3: So we have fourteen slots, and literally this is the time and the place to let it go. Let's talk about it. Let's see what things should and shouldn't make the card.
Speaker 1: Not that I think that this should make it, but I do want to just throw out there that the cryptocurrency XRP to the moon.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what is to the moon? Does that mean like one thousand dollars to share?
Speaker 1: That would be sweet.
Speaker 2: It's going up.
Speaker 1: It's up like fifteen percent today actually, soase triple digits said that currently like two dollars and sixty something cents or something like that.
Speaker 3: I keep hearing these things about to the moon, or this thing's gonna happen, or this thing's gonna hit, and it's like, okay, what does hitting look like? Because if it was worth less than a penny and now it's worth a penny.
Speaker 2: That's like a big shit. You know, I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: Down I'll tell you this. So I just started buying XRP like two weeks ago, and within two weeks I'm up twenty one percent already.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's it's doing pretty good. I got my average anybody that's that was interested right now, it's it's actually up to two dollars and eighty cents a coin or share, however you look at it.
Speaker 2: But I got a goal backed or some shit.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be yes, supposed to be gold backed. And actually, I think the reason why it's going up is because the the representative or whoever is running the organization of XRP just got done having a meeting with fucking Trump. So so there has been a lot of speculation that XRP would be like the eventual new currency. And if that's the case, the possibility of XRP literally going higher than Bitcoin is a possibility. By the way, Bitcoin's around one hundred grand a fucking share right now. Meanwhile XRP right now is at two dollars and eighty cents.
Speaker 3: You just want to say, a possibility that crypto becomes the full on currency of the world. Dude, you realize that would take away all of America's power around the world instantly.
Speaker 1: It's a matter of time. Yeah, I'm a full unbeliever of that. I mean, all right, I mean I don't I don't know. I don't know it as much as the other crypto dudes or whatever.
Speaker 3: But you're not the first person I've heard say this though. It's not like you're crazy for this speculation. It's just like, my god, that sounds that sounds as crazy to me as saying like.
Speaker 1: Bricks is going to take over the US dollar. It's like, well, I mean, you want to talk about transparency. That would be the best way for us to keep marks on our government spending because everything is documented, and so, like, you want to talk about all the billions of dollars that we're sending over to Ukraine, we don't know how much of that money is being laundered or foot or or like recycled back to US politicians and everything else. Meanwhile, everybody whose house is fucking burning down, they're getting seven hundred and seventy dollars.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 3: Why would the government allow themselves to be caught in the act. Why would they be cool with crypto taking over? That takes away the transparence. Like, well, I think that it would never let this happen.
Speaker 1: It would be the I think that, especially right now, especially over the past couple of years, it would restore a little bit more faith in the government, which I actually think that they may be interested in. I think that they may be interested in in ropidoping a lot of people into believing in the government. Again, I don't know that, I'm just I'm thinking out loud kind of thing, but I could see that being a thing because you think about it. You got you know, elon bringing bringing in doge right, is that.
Speaker 2: Still a thing? Oh yeah, Oh my god? Is it still like a thousandth of a penny?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, not doge coin. I'm talking about doge the Department of what was it? Government?
Speaker 2: Assume it doge coin to the moon and all that shit. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got scammed on doge coin. There's no that's a fucking pump and dump if there ever was one. But but no, Yeah, like I think that there's going to be eventually a lot more government transparency. I don't know. I also saw something about how uh uh your your tax like the tax system the Trump is talking about changing the whole tax system to where you're, uh, basically, you're not going to have to owe taxes every year. That basically all of those taxes. Actually got it right here. I pulled it up of tariffs.
Speaker 3: That's that's why he's trying to do the tariff thing, although again the math doesn't exactly math that way. On the surface, it sounds great, but you got to understand, the company is not going to fork over the money to have those sales happen in America. The person buying the good will pay a higher price for the exact same product. The company is not gonna lose money. The government's not gonna lose their tax dollars. We're gonna lose our fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how that's gonna work.
Speaker 1: This is a tweet from Trump, and it's I think it was actually just posted earlier today or yesterday, but he said, for far too long, we have relied on taxing our great people using the Internal Revenue Service or the IRS through soft and pathetically weak trade agreements. The American economy has delivered growth and prosperity to the world while taxing ourselves. It is time to change that. I am today announcing that I will create the External Revenue Service to collect tariffs, duties, and all revenue that come from foreign sources. We will begin, we will begin charging those that make money the off of us with trade, and they will start paying finally their fair share. January twentieth, twenty twenty five, will be the birth date of the External Revenue Service, make America great again.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, is the same guy that said he would absolutely throw Killery in jail.
Speaker 1: So I mean, look, you got it. It's a politician.
Speaker 2: Take it with a great of solidity to this.
Speaker 3: And I do want other countries to pay to do business in America.
Speaker 2: I love the concept of this.
Speaker 3: I just hope, with a big capital h on that hope that we the consumers, don't get fucked in the process, because I promise you the business is not getting fucked, and neither is the Tax Revenue Service.
Speaker 2: I could, you know, I We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I would love I. You know what, maybe that's a Bengo card.
Speaker 3: Okay, However, the square the irs goes away.
Speaker 1: The irs turns into the ERS.
Speaker 3: Well, he's talking about making a separate thing. Internal is still gonna happen. We're still gonna have to pay our government for the right to live on this land. He's external to also take care of the tariffs for the foreign nations they're trying to do business here. So I believe he'll start the ERS the same way he's starting the Department of Government Efficiency. I just have a hard time believing that's gonna go anywhere, but I hope.
Speaker 1: I'm I mean, through his wording, what I'm getting is that he was talking about how the IRS has basically taken advantage of the American people, and then he said it's time for that to change. So I mean, I don't know, stop, I mean, but maybe transform itself from taxing its own people to taxing everybody else. I hope that's the case, because, and be honest, I could give a shit less if we're taxing other countries. If we're still being taxed, that's the way I look at it, because the government obviously is terrible with their spending, and I don't really care how much money the government makes up. I'm being real with you.
Speaker 2: That's that's I don't know. Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist. I don't see it getting better.
Speaker 3: If anything, I see it getting exponentially worse for us from here.
Speaker 2: On out, like until we die.
Speaker 3: It's gonna continuously get like the fucking is gonna get deeper and harder.
Speaker 1: But I hope I'm wrong, all right, Bengo, Bengo, space I R S to E r S. Let's do that one.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the the the delusion. I can't fucking speak. You're talking about the dissolving of the I r S. He's not talking about that. He's talking about the forming of the E R S. The I R S is still going to be a thing.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on how you read it, though, because he was saying it's time for that to change. Why would he Why would he be sitting there saying that, you know it's upper and harder. Well, he was saying that the American people have been getting fucked over for too long and it's time for that to change. Why would you then keep the American people getting fucked like that? Doesn't even make any sense.
Speaker 2: Because it's the government, it's Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying that the sentiment of the message makes no sense. If that's the case, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have to make sense. He's Trump.
Speaker 3: He says all kinds of wild shit, and people jizz in their genes over this shit.
Speaker 1: I guess. So anyway, zombie, go right ahead. Do you have any thoughts on the r S slash IRS?
Speaker 15: I mean you could say they're an evolution of the IRS that way, it covers like changing, like changing something that way, you know, blanket terms.
Speaker 1: So maybe instead of getting taxed thirty percent, maybe we only get taxed like five percent because of the r S. Maybe that's the thing.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, so it could be an evolution of the IRS.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, so bingo card here we're talking about how the American people will get taxed less per capita.
Speaker 2: Is that what we're thinking? I like the.
Speaker 1: Idea of the evolution of the IRS. I think that that's it's broad enough. But we'll know it if it happens by the end of the year.
Speaker 3: All right, Now, does it also count if it's a negative evolution? If instead of thirty percent, we start getting tax forty percent, does that also count?
Speaker 10: I guess evolution?
Speaker 1: I guess it applies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'll put it down because that's a very neutral but broad term.
Speaker 2: All right, the evolution of the I r s all right down with it.
Speaker 1: I guess you can put evolution or devolution.
Speaker 2: Okay, evolution slash de evolution of the all right, I'm with it. I'm with I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 10: My being go cards stuff was.
Speaker 15: That Musk is gonna buy TikTok and save it for all of America, let's go. And that also his neuralink chips are gonna at least he's gonna be able to chip at least a thousand people this year, and that twenty twenty five will see the most natural disaster disasters recorded in the last two hundred the years.
Speaker 10: So those are my three right now.
Speaker 1: Damn those are all those are all bangers. I gotta say that's I think those are worthy.
Speaker 2: So let's backtrack here, all right.
Speaker 3: So you're saying more natural disasters in America this year than not in America.
Speaker 15: I'm saying globally because as of today, Japan just got hit with a six point eight magnitude earthquake, and like we're talking like we've had four natural disasters globally so far. We're also looking at Oregon being hit with potentially the the volcano that's already erupted before, but it's out in the ocean. There's they're lying and they're stacking this up to be probably a serious, uh natural disaster situation. We got you know, the fires and the cold and all of this, so you know, and there they stopped cloud seating and doing different stuff over California, been changing, you know, they've been gaining more patents for weather modifications. So I think that natural disasters will be the record high globally, and we'll see untold like amount of deaths this year compared to at least the last two hundred years.
Speaker 3: They also just had what was like a seven point two earthquake in the Himalayan mountains, like Nepaul just got smacked with that a couple of weeks ago. So okay, okay, So everybody's in agreement with that one. There will be more natural disasters globally in twenty twenty five than ever recorded in human history?
Speaker 2: Is everybody pretty fair on this one?
Speaker 1: It checks out.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it all right. We could add that in natural.
Speaker 1: Disaster is that is that all natural disaster, including natural disaster with quotations.
Speaker 2: Do we call forest fires natural disasters? Because I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean I would. I would say that there's a way to incite in enhance all storms and all natural disasters in quotes, right, I mean we talked about how the what was it like direct energy weapons beaming someplace and causing an earthquake?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that a natural disaster?
Speaker 3: Or it's an Antarctica that are apparently causing earthquakes?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: I believe these stories, no doubt.
Speaker 1: But you know what we can say, maybe even say natural disasters with quotations or something like that. Yeah, but including quotations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll I'll put quotes because it's not like what the official narrative says our natural disaster like a hurricane. We know they can control hurricanes and steer them, but we would still classify a hurricane as a natural disaster. Right, They can create tornadoes, but we would still call it that. Okay, fair enough, I put them in quotes. Then backtrack another one you said before the TikTok thing, you had said one other thing, A thousand people get chipped before the end of the year.
Speaker 15: I think he has he has three right now, So technically he has three volunteers that have had the neuralink chips. So I'm thinking at least a thousand people will be volunteered or volunteer to get chipped to show the effectiveness quote unquote of the neuralink. So I think it's very plausible to have even more than that, but at least a thousand.
Speaker 3: Jonathan, were your thoughts, Yeah, why not a thousand people?
Speaker 1: That's a that's a big ask. But I mean, hey, it's a Bengo card thing. I mean a thousand. I think that all it's gonna take is just a couple of videos of people having those neuralink chips, which there is one that's been going around of this one guy who's in a wheelchair. I think he's paraplegic or quadriplegic or something like that, and he's not even he's not moving his eyes to move the cursor because it's like his his thoughts are controlling the cursor that is on the computer screen, which is fucking insane. And I think that a lot of people are going to be like, oh, dude, that's dope, let me get that.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I mean, also thaves in line with when we did that AI episode together, I talked about that AI that where you can have the AI like your subconscious is controlling the AI and it's actually a robot that goes out and does things while you sit in a chair. I mean they've already they have this technology, and it's been something they've been pushing. So I mean they already and when they decided to chip that Norway group, you know, a few years ago, five years ago, so I mean they chipped fifteen hundred people in less than four hours. So I'm assuming that at least a thousand people will you know, run and flock to this that they can control any type of AI or potentially a robot.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Dude, you know how many dummies are saying that they would love to live their last days on Mars, Like so stupid, Why would you do that because you're probably not even going to Mars in the first place. Let's just be d.
Speaker 3: It's a thousand what do they call patients trial? I don't want to say trial, guinea pigs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could call him that. I would could definitely call him that. Rafts Maybe maybe a rat.
Speaker 3: Mirrowlink gets installed in uh yeah, labor and in one k human lab rats there we go, Ok, I like it, and then the whole Musk TikTok thing, we can talk about adding that to the car. But y'all, y'all gotta understand that means that China would be selling its control.
Speaker 10: They want to.
Speaker 15: They've already put out the whole thing as of this afternoon.
Speaker 10: They are like, we're done.
Speaker 15: We're already wanting to sell it to him. So, I mean, it's a garant, it's probably a guaranteed, you know, check off the Bingo card because he's the only only one that can buy it.
Speaker 10: And China is like all for it. They're like, sure, we'll sell it to you, no problem.
Speaker 2: Do we hear about that from TikTok?
Speaker 1: Just curious allegedly Allegedly there are people that are, oh, there's a new article. She was right, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: This is from problem.
Speaker 1: CNN says, why Chin, Why China may be o use? Why China may be okay with TikTok selling to Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Why they may be okay.
Speaker 1: With There's another one by the another one by the Wall Street Journal. China officials discuss option of TikTok sale to Elon Musk New York Times, Will China led Elon Musk by TikTok Forbes talking about it. A bunch of the Independent China's in talks to sell TikTok to Elon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so are we all in agreement on putting that on the bingo card TikTok gets owned by Elon in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: But I hope so, not necessarily because it's Elon, but because I love TikTok personally, but also I do want to throw it out there. This does give one man a lot of power. That being said, what is his name that owns Facebook?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Why didn't they reach out to Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: He's already got the meta, he's got all the networking, he's been doing it in social media for way long the Musk has, and he has the money to bankroll it. Why wouldn't they approach Zuckerberg with this opportunity, Because cause.
Speaker 15: He just came out saying that he was controlled and manipulated into controlling the information and like he's going against the narrative right now and starting to like backstep and then clap back to the government and being controlled in what they saw, so they don't want him to quote unquote own me more. At least that's what I've been seeing.
Speaker 2: Zucker is doing Joe Rogan podcast.
Speaker 3: He was talking about how like back in the day when he was in the Supreme Court and they were they were not Supreme Courts, even he was in front of Congress I believe it was, and they were grilling him and he was sitting on those.
Speaker 2: Two cushions and he was looking like a whole alien.
Speaker 3: Now all of a sudden, he's like super chill, and he's like, yeah, man, they were controlling me the whole time, and it's like we knew that.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't trust that fucker at all. There is no way that like, I don't care how bro and dude like he wants to get with Joe Rogan. Fuck out of here, you reptilian piece of shit.
Speaker 2: But Elon's better, because.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least Elon might be. I don't know, I don't I don't really have a good.
Speaker 16: Ring like this.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but like, and I'm not saying that they are the exact same guy or anything, but as far as like what I think will happen with the social media space, and we're looking at this guy versus this guy.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of the same picture.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, maybe, but Elon hasn't been openly He may be, but he hasn't openly admitted that the CIA or the FBI has controlled him.
Speaker 3: But why wouldn't he just start his own You don't have to buy TikTok, just due away with it. Fuck the servers. He has the money and the capabilities of buying his own servers. Hell, he owns a quantum computer. Why wouldn't he take this opportunity. Let the government ban TikTok to where it's outlawed, and then he comes out with an entirely new social media that's literally just TikTok with a new name brand but owned by him, with his servers. Why would he even go through China? That's like a middleman where there's none required.
Speaker 1: Because you're buying the name. Uh, Like, think about it, Like this Trump started truth Social. You think you think truth social has the same numbers as Twitter. No, it's not even He bought Twitter and changed it to X is my point. He he but that was an American thing, right, but from the metaverse and changed it or I'm sorry, Twitter, what in the metaverse I'm thinking of Instagram?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: You're buying people. You're buying a platform that already has millions of people on it. That's why you would buy it, and it comes with all the data that was collected up until that point. Also, you know, like you're literally getting everything and that's what makes it so valuable.
Speaker 3: But you understand, he's only buying the American subsidiary. He's not buying the entire company. Like the TikTok that's going to be running in India will not be owned by Elon, that's still going to be owned by the CCP. So basically, they're giving him the opportunity to have China be his boss. He's the American manager of the branch for this com Like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I don't see this.
Speaker 1: I'm not I have no idea how that works. So I can't say.
Speaker 3: The more I've looked into it, the more that is it's like he would only be running the American group of it. I don't see Elon taking a boss, especially not China. And there's no way China's going to sell him the global conglomerate of TikTok because one country's outlawed it.
Speaker 2: I I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he completely come wrong here and he buys the entirety of it, whole kitten kaboodle, and it's like a whole new app I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm also open to China not being as bad as what they say it is.
Speaker 2: Like I know that might sell ease Communist Party.
Speaker 1: No no, I mean in regards to, you know, our relationship with China, Like I think that you look throughout all the movies, all the movies literally from the beginning until now have always pitted China and Russia heavy against US, and I don't know, it just seems a little brainwashing to me, Like why you know what I mean, Like you don't question that?
Speaker 3: So does it crazy that last week China cut the undersea Ethernet cables that connect America to Taiwan as they are now currently amassing more troops to that border and it looks like they might be doing a full scale invasion in the next few months.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking from a philosophical standpoint, I don't know about what the fuck's going on right now.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it from a very real life military, and you know reality standpoint, like, yeah, the Communist party that's running China, Like, yo, they are evil, they're communists, They're like, they're not people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I'm just thinking outside the box.
Speaker 2: TikTok gets bought by Elon.
Speaker 3: You know, I could be so wrong here and I have been getting crazy information and in reality there are some back room talks being had where Elon will be buying it all.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Austin said, Oh, I'm sorry, Ashton, you've been having your hand up.
Speaker 6: What's up, dude, I got I got a little bit of a deep one here.
Speaker 4: Uh. So.
Speaker 6: I I think we're already Uh. I think America is pushing the new world order. Trump's the trojan horse.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, we have so many people bought it into Trump. We're already eating the bugs. We're talking about a crawfish boil. We're talking about hultural thing.
Speaker 8: You mouth.
Speaker 7: We eat the bugs. We love the fucking bugs. They're good, Trust me, they're good.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: I see a full blown Israel America alliance. I think World War three is going to happen in the Middle East. It's gonna be surrounding Israel. It's gonna be funded by America in Israel Ukraine is just a matter of Biden.
Speaker 7: It's just a fucking Biden thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, come on, it's fucking Berbisma money impezzlement. At this point, it's gonna end when Trump reigns. Everything's gonna go down in the Middle East, Israel, America versus.
Speaker 7: The Muslim States, and.
Speaker 6: It's gog and may goog. Russia is gog. I mean, it's biblical. I mean the Bible put it right in front of us.
Speaker 1: Well, the Bible. You mean they created the game plan known as the Escaton that they're going to make everybody believe that it was all prophesies. Meanwhile, I was really game planed from the fucking very beginning. That's what I think is really going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I believe, like I believe in quantum physics, So I believe that that whole thing is in a state of quantum entanglement. Whether it was created or it was manifested through us, it's bound to happen either way. Oh yeah, quantum state of entanglement, probability, whatever you want to call it. Okay, I believe America is Zion. So we're just gonna see these, you know, silly effects of it. Take the vaccine, take the jab. Oh you have a DBC, now you have a digital back currency. Sorry, buddy, I mean America is Zion. We just get the little effects of it. We send our money, we send our troops, we send our technology over to the Middle East. But it's all going to happen in Israel and the surrounding states. And I believe the deciding factor is whether or not the Palestinians decide to become refugee of another Islamic state, or whether or not they decide to hold their ground and stay in the gas and Strip. And that's the deciding factor of all of this.
Speaker 3: None of the Muslim neighbors will take in those refugees, dude, that's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: None of them want them.
Speaker 6: That's my that's my download, that's my spiritual download. That's If the goz Strip decides to become refugees to another Islamic state, Israel will stand. And if they, Israel won't stand.
Speaker 7: My bad.
Speaker 6: So if Israel lose is Gaza, if Gaza does not become a state, a refugee state, and Israel claims them, Israel will fall and the United States will fall subsequently to whatever communist means. So that's my deep conspiracy. This is all my spiritual doload if you will, as to as we fall to this new world order where we're eating the bugs.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt that the New World Order does not like the way that the American system is set up, because you know, us as a country, we're one of the only countries I believe that allows its citizens to have guns. Right, So that's like one of the main things I mean, it's one of the main things that a new World Order system would be against.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: There's quite a few countries that allow their citizens to have guns.
Speaker 2: Uh, not the ones you're thinking of, but not major ones for instance.
Speaker 1: Huh, not major countries, not big ass countries though, right.
Speaker 3: Like Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland. Yeah, as a matter of fact, no, Switzerland. Switzerland has a higher gun ownership than we do per capita, if you want to get technical. But the reason for that is every kid goes through weapons safety training through high school and you actually pretty much everybody owns a AK. But it's also crazy, like not crazy to see you know, a two twenty year old girls riding bicycles with aks on their back like they're very like no one fucks around and finds out there because they understand that everyone there has guns and is trained. So it's it's actually kind of cool. But also in the spirit of eating the bugs. I've heard that be used a couple of times. Tonight, we were talking about mosquitoes of a couple of episodes ago.
Speaker 2: Y'all have seen that. Yeah, have y'all seen this?
Speaker 3: Where in Africa they are actually eating the mosquitoes as like meat substitutes, and they've been doing it for years.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 3: It's only a minute long, but this will turn your stomachs right over.
Speaker 18: During the rainy season, trillions of midges, small flies similar to mosquitoes, rise from the water of Lake Victoria in Africa and fly in giant swarms that are said to be so dense they can suffocate a person, but it didn't discourage people to go near it. For them, these pests are a good source of protein, so to deal with this annual dilemma, the locals thought of a way to lessen the number of these flies, and their plan is working with the flies literally filling the air. Catching them is not a big challenge and requires only rudimentary tools like pots and frying pans. Entire communities take part in the hunt for midges, gather them and pile for later preparation. Turns out, when prepared and consumed properly, these midge flies are also a great source of protein. Local residents didn't want the easy to catch protein go to waste, so started the tradition of making mosquito burgers. In fact, it has seven times more protein than the typical beef burger patty. Once they've collected enough flies, they mash it together and shape it into well paddy shapes. It is estimated that each patty contains about five hundred thousand midges or small flies. Four people who normally have little protein in their diet. Fly burghers are a godsend and in times of famine they can prove life savers. Every village has its own fly burger recipe, but no matter how they are cooked, they always go like hot cakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah so yeah, no, this is this is possibly.
Speaker 2: The future crickets.
Speaker 6: Crickets like they could do that, like they do way protein nowadays as some sort of supplement.
Speaker 3: I've seen that cricket meal being used in a as a protein substitute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So just to round out the space on the Bengo card, are we saying, are you trying to say that basically world War three will happen, and basically it'll be United States teaming up with Israel to take on the Middle East. That's how World War three will go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Should we just leave it as open ended, like world War three will kick start this year? Maybe we shouldn't decide on who's decided with who. I mean, American Israel will obviously be on the same team.
Speaker 6: But okay, it might be very small and isolated to that area and just very heavily fonded.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's all I see.
Speaker 3: But a war in the Middle East is not technically a world war, like pretty much every continent would have to have as a hand in it to be classified as that, right.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 6: So it's just I see it from the Biblical perspective of Gog and Magog, where Russia and may Goog whoever that may be, whether it's China or some communist state, is funding military more within the Middle East, within the area of Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for Gog and Magog to happen, We're also going to have to have half of Europe descend onto Israel at the same time. Turkey's gonna have to descend on them. Ethiopia is gonna send some military to them, Egypt's gonna.
Speaker 7: Send It's a stretch. It's a stretch.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying, though, because especially when you get into the prophetic books like that or the books for interpretation it, I mean, where it truly is Gog, where truly is Maygog? I mean it depends on which historicity you're going off of. And the descendants of this person went this way. But how far north did they go? How far west did they get? I mean, like, I'm with you. I'm with you as far as like the lines are very blurred. I could ah. I don't want to say World War three will absolutely be Gog and may Goog, but I'm not gonna say that it's it couldn't be either.
Speaker 2: I see where you're going with it, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, all right, so possible world War three then twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's leave it opening to where there's some room for some some negotiation on that, you know.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I mean, is that gonna be something that's announced though, Like, I don't know, I'm not really great at remembering or learning history. But was it understood that World War two? Was it announced as World War Two to the world or was it just a bunch of wars that were going on all at one time? Did they call it World War two? Did the whole world new know that it was World War Two? At the time?
Speaker 2: The First World War was called the Great World War?
Speaker 3: Right, Like that's what it was because there was so many It wasn't just like three or four countries, like pretty much every continent side from Antarctica and arguably like Africa, arguably Australia were out of it. Every other one had some representation in that shit, right, India was involved in that shit. World War two came around, it was understood like, oh, all the same players are back up and running. Yep, world War two. So for this to happen, it wouldn't be like Germany's the belligerent on this one, although maybe fucking maybe, I don't know. The new party that just took over is apparently the new version of the Nazis, if you were to believe what the news says. So may fucking be right, but okay, I could see this. So even if it's whatever they classify as a world war. That's the thing though, right now we have like ninety two countries involved in like fifty eight different open conflicts. I don't know why we wouldn't consider this.
Speaker 12: A world war.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe because, like the quote unquote, NATO isn't directly involved in one, so it's not considered.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll put it down though, world War three kicks off, and that could be. There's a number of things that that could be. That could because somebody drops a nuke. That could be because of an assassination that takes place, that could be because of an invasion that happens. Trump's talking all kinds of crazy show about Canada and Greenland and Mexico and saw me. Who's to say, you know, the fact that he's talking about indoctrinating Canada into America is very little Mustache nineteen thirty eight of him. But I digress, And I'm not saying that Trump is latter la hatlar. I'm saying that, like, bro, if you're trying to dissuade people from calling you hitler, maybe don't talk about, you know, invading our neighbors and shit, I think that's kind of a weird move.
Speaker 1: But all right, No, he wasn't talking about invading them. He was just inviting them.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, right, I forgot because Poland invited Hitler, Ukraine invited Russia.
Speaker 2: I forgot. Yeah, but who knows.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll put down World War three kickstarts in twenty twenty five. That's a very very decent car square for the Bingo car.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, all right, next one we got bingo card. China goes for Taiwan. Are they're right? They're doing that right now, aren't they.
Speaker 3: They've been acting like they're gonna push for it for the past two years. Although the closer we get to Trump taking office, the more and more bold they're getting.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing too.
Speaker 3: Just because they moved troops to the coastline, that could have been a posturing thing, right, just like China sent was it like fifty thousand troops to the North Korean border a couple of years ago because uh old Kim johng was getting a little too wild with them rockets, and China and North Korea are about as tight as.
Speaker 2: Anybody could be with North Korea.
Speaker 3: They're not really but trade wise, and they even were telling him to calm the fuck down. Russia sent troops to North Korean border at one point tell him to calm down.
Speaker 2: They didn't do anything about it. It was just a posturing technique.
Speaker 3: The fact that these cables have been cut under the sea and no one's talking about it because we're more focused on a fire that was started by obviously US. I think that's very The timing on that one is a little too crazy to ignore. As a matter of fact, you can't even find any articles about it. I had to go to a Taiwan news, like a local news thing to even hear anything further on it.
Speaker 2: So could China invade Taiwan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but would that also be the precursor for a world war or is that going to be completely separate?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, all right, so possibly? How about this one Bengo card from Dano says that George Soros dies Ooh, I mean he's getting up there.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean he is up there. He's in his nineties, So yeah.
Speaker 3: I am not mad at it, just because I fucking hate him and I hope that this does come to pass.
Speaker 2: I'm adding it to the card. Fucking SMS dies.
Speaker 1: That could almost be the free space.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro, he the fact that he's lived this long is pretty crazy to me. Maybe he's just got that natural longevity. Maybe it's the adrina chrome keeping his heart ticking, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Next one from Stephanie says major civil unrest in big cities for some woke bs.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I think that's a pretty fair one as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, Spirit Animal says that Sina breaks the record. I see what you're doing there. Sna is coming back. This is his like last year like retirement run or whatever, and he's been talking about, oh well, I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the title or whatever. And then he was like, unless I win the role Rumble, then I guess I could, And so he declared for the role Rumble. I'm back into wrestling now anyway. So, and breaking the record would be the amount of times I think Rick Flair holds the I think it's like sixteen time world champion or whatever. And if Sina wins, it would be his seventeenth I think, because he's only tied with Rick Flair if I if I'm not mistaken, But anyway, that's my dorky wrestling side.
Speaker 3: I guess that depends on if he's gotten any better at sucking. Vince McMahon's dick.
Speaker 1: Vince McMahon's not running it any Oh yeah, lock uh triple h.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: Uh interesting.
Speaker 1: Anyway, next one uh GTA six is released, that would be sick. That would be that would be m Jacob Michelson said, Bengo card six G six G gets rolled out.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a pretty interesting one.
Speaker 1: I could see it, although I didn't really see I feel like five G is ass so I feel like you got to get better at five G before you do six G. But who knows of these folks.
Speaker 3: But I mean they'll probably just roll out a new version of five G and call it six G and like none of us would be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 1: Enough, said step said. The Epstein list and p Diddy list won't be released.
Speaker 2: The list will remain secret.
Speaker 1: I like that as a spot. Actually, that's probably likely as hell.
Speaker 3: Okay, that one, I think, Yeah, I think we can all agree on that one as well. The list will we keep pushing for it they're not gonna get maybe like un name or two, or like a section of the list will get dropped. The entirety will never come out, or at least if it does, it won't be in twenty twenty five. But with Trump taking office and with all these new changes, and it's gonna be a whole new America and all these these crazy things. Could it be that Trump mandates that these lists be released.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think he's gonna use it to his advantage before he blasts it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you know what, why wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's an abundant amount of power to just be giving away for free.
Speaker 3: That's why Mussad wanted to Epstein in the position. It's a lot of power with that blackmail.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Next one on the list, Spirit Animals said war. I saw a Marines commercial and I'm getting all inspirational.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, and this will piss people off.
Speaker 3: When the military campaign commercials show white dudes, it's a pretty good sign that they're trying to gear up for war.
Speaker 2: I'm just being real. Remember whenever they were having the.
Speaker 3: Was it Jenny has two moms and that makes her a better soldier or some shit.
Speaker 2: They were not trying to recruit people.
Speaker 3: They were trying to continue the dei social experiment that was the military under that camp that regime. The fact that the military commercials are specifically targeting for certain groups to join right now, yep, it would sound more probable to me that they are trying to get America ready to go into open conflict, which once again, we are a warring tribe that's not at war. That's not good. So yeah, I have believe that we're gonna get involved in some place that needs a little bit of freedom. So all right, fair enough. But I also don't think that that's indicative of World War three. I could see this absolutely getting involved in some foreign affair somewhere and it not going to the realm of a full out World War three. But it could that potential is only one or two launch codes away.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm like ninety nine percent sure that Trump is gonna sell all the way off to net in Yahoo. I just personally believe that he's gonna be doing net in Yahoo all of net and Yaho's dirty work over in Israel and taking care of all that that's I feel like that's almost a given at this point.
Speaker 3: They're already at the ceasefire talks right now, they're releasing thirty hostages, and uh, they're talking about how Israel and Hamas are gonna, you know, come to some sort of an accord here in the next week or so. But the big problem that they're having is who do they hand back power to because Hamas was the only actual power in Palestine. And I mean, yes, there was an elected official, but he was at and put up there by Amas. So that being the case, they're not going to hand it back over to the terrorist group. So it's not even like they're trying to find a two states solution. They're trying to just hand it off to somebody who's not going to give the terrorist groups more fuel for their fire. And I don't think there is any of that, because when it comes to the shisty realms of power in Palestine, you can't do that. It's like saying you're gonna take power from the Taliban and give it to the Afghan governments like that. That's not how this operates here. The Taliban is the power. If you want to get something done there, you go through them. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay. Next one is Austin said the federal legalization of smoke marijuana. I could see that.
Speaker 3: Well, they already he took it from the federal level and put it to the states. So you're talking about him saying that, never mind, you could completely smoke the sacred herb in all states and that's gonna be blessed by Uncle Sam.
Speaker 1: Okay, possibly next one American coup.
Speaker 3: I think we already kind of had that, but as far as twenty twenty five is concerned, So Trump's gonna take office and then there's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A coup happen. Awesomely, that would be kind of wild.
Speaker 1: That was suggested by the spirit animal.
Speaker 12: I was in that situation.
Speaker 13: Also, if say Trump yets clipped or whatever, I think the amount of people are gonna try overthow it and it's not gonna be pretty.
Speaker 3: If Trump gets clipped, we're going into a civil war. Yeah, good God, almighty, I just watched the whole thing. Apparently there's two hundred over two hundred excuse me, active militia groups around the country, and uh, some of them are just a bunch of good old boys that like to shoot guns and call themselves some militia group of their area. Some of them actually have a lot of order and structure to them. If Trump gets clipped, that's not gonna go good for anybody, not just America. That's not gonna go good for the Earth. I don't know, I guess, but that's the thing. So we already had a third assassination tempt on the list and Trump gets assassinated, so I guess this one kind of plays into it. If one then three, if one then the other, then the other kind of thing could play out. But that also could cover a lot of spaces on the Bingo card.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't know, not a Bingo card thing. But shout out to Nora the Explorer. She said, I actually literally had a false alarm tonight. Got discharged from the hospital at seven pm. She's nine months pregnant, so good luck with that forward. Yes, Nora, we love you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us as you had a false alarm for your birth and you still came here for the live.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, and we love you.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and I hope to see you. I met a mysteries tomorrow night. Nora that would be awesome. Love having you over there too. Nextly, we have a spirit animals said, the tree of liberty, of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Next one enough said Steph Bingo card. Oh god, leaked images of Nancy Pelosi's pillows. Oh my god, I'd paid to see that. There's no doubt. I definitely would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't you know.
Speaker 3: I know she's got the heavies and all that, but like e, I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, we're adding that to the Bengo card.
Speaker 2: Nancy Pelosi's topless nudes get exposed on the Internet.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: We gotta have limits, if you all.
Speaker 1: Uhrus virus, fake and gay, said mister Beasts said on X Today. Okay, I'll buy TikTok to save it for America.
Speaker 2: That sounds more probable to me than Elon.
Speaker 1: I mean, he does have fuck loads of money.
Speaker 3: Elon is now like within the realms of the American government, He's in the presidential Cabinet, the whole CCP thing with him with buying it and all that. That would be a massive conflict of interest at this moment Zuckerberg or mister Beast. However, that's a different conversation. Mister Beast doesn't give a fuck what government it is. Money is money to him, you don't care if it's communist money, you don't what difference does that make to him?
Speaker 1: Oh interesting take from fires fake and Gay said, I think Israel will be destroyed and they will move Jewish headquarters to Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 16: It all falls in mind with like the whole all the topics that we've been talking about. Tonight, we're saying that the IRS and the Fed, like they know the dollars dying, dude, So the Fed and the Irs are gonna get toasted.
Speaker 4: They're going to start the ers. And then at the same time, like all the c stuff, if you.
Speaker 16: You know, talk to Nick and everybody else, there's a bunch of posts that say we're saving Israel for last Well, I think this is all kind of like Ashton was saying, we're getting led.
Speaker 4: Into the freaking New World Order.
Speaker 16: But they're using the right to do it because they've been telling us that the Left is going to do it for twenty years.
Speaker 4: So we're falling for it. So shit, losing my train that's out here.
Speaker 16: So so yeah, Israel for last, right, and we can see all the conflict already popping off over there.
Speaker 2: And why you.
Speaker 16: Because the evil fake This sounds ridiculous, but you got to do your research. I mean, we know there's street level Jews and then there's the evil control or bankster family Illuminati Jews. Right, so they are Kazarians, and so I think their whole ploy for years has been to destroy Israel and move the headquarters to the Ukraine.
Speaker 3: But why not the US though we have the largest number of Jewish people that live here outside of Israel, We have five point seven that live here, five point seven million.
Speaker 16: Excuse me, just because it's their ancestral lands. It would be my only answer to that.
Speaker 3: Huh Okay, wow, Well, I mean I don't think the Jews would move to a country that's in open war, but I shit.
Speaker 1: It won't be open more for very long.
Speaker 4: Nope, not at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they're going to move to Russia then, because Ukraine's gonna probably be enveloped in Russia if we're believing what the media is telling us. So, I mean, so the Jews are going to leave Israel and go to Russia.
Speaker 16: So I mean, yeah, but at that point, it won't be Russia. That's the whole point of what the Bolsheviks did is Russia was one of the last like super Christian uh you know, strongholds that were fighting against the Jews in every way that they could, going back like four hundred years. So the Bolsheviks were the same evil, dark, magic fake Jews that I'm talking about. They went and destroyed Russia on purpose, and so I wouldn't think it'd be that much to a stretch for them to come, you know whatever, crush their throat with their last stump of the boot, and then have you know, universal control of the one World order with the headquarters being in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Damn wow, what a thought. Imagine if that did happen.
Speaker 16: Yeah, sorry, I go fucking deep by myself over here, by my lonesome dude.
Speaker 2: I didn't for that one yet, my bad. No, I'm with you, all right.
Speaker 3: So, as far as for the principle of the Bingo card, I don't want to say Israel gets moved to Ukraine slash uh you know what would allegedly become East Russia. But maybe the nation of Israel gets uh is no more. But Trump is like seen as the hero of Israel and he's taken office.
Speaker 16: Oh hum, I mean all it all just plays together with the new World Order, bro, and scares the shit out of me. Like I voted for the dude three times. I want him to be on our side. I want Q to be a real thing. But if it's not, we are straight fucked. Operation Trust was yeah, yeah, Operation Trust with those Bolsheviks over there when they first took over Russia and they tricked everybody into outing themselves as patriots or people who would.
Speaker 4: Stand up and fight. Well, me and Nick and all of our other.
Speaker 16: Fucking Q homies, we've all done that to ourselves. So we've put ourselves, you know, put a target on our backs in the same exact way. So I don't know, they're just there's so many freaking, you know, branches to this tree that just fucking keeps my head spinning, bro.
Speaker 3: So it's more likely to you that the Bolsheviks and the whole thing about the Communists being a Jewish op, and didn't that also lead to the subsequent pogroms because communism has no religion in it, and if you're caught with any religion then you're killed Lenin. Yeah, was Jewish by blood, but it wasn't like he was going to the temple and celebrating Hanukha and shit. It's more likely that they're doing this as a way to save their Jewish brethren than it is that they were trying to murder them on master through pogrims.
Speaker 4: No. No, in my opinion, they they they don't give.
Speaker 16: A shit about Judaism. Like there's street level people like me and you that are Jews, that are good people, but the evil fucks at the top they are not Jewish. They were forced, you know, years and years ago to pick one of the big three because they were still you know low. I mean the Bible you know calls them uh uh shit molock and ball worshipers. They were the freaking child sacrificer. So in my opinion, they don't give a shit about Judaism, but for now they use it to hide behind Judaism and call the rest of us anti Semitic and all that shit so they can operate in the shadows.
Speaker 4: Those those are.
Speaker 1: Probably the tal Mood worshipers. Then at that point, I mean, if everybody everybody else would you know, the Goyam and that whole kind of situation. I mean, there are you have to say that there are. I don't know how many people are actually you know, huge followers and worshippers and of that book, of that doctrine, whatever you want to call it. But I would hate to see the people in power that are actually devoted to that line of practice, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh Am, I adding this to the bingo card.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm lost one like, did yous finally take over the world?
Speaker 2: That's what are we doing here?
Speaker 16: No, I just wanted to Israel be destroyed because that's one of the big things for that for the whole Q operation, you know, like I said, they got a whole bunch of work saving Israel for last posts. But there was also a post that was put up in twenty nineteen that said something about that saving Israel for last When it says note the past two years, which would refer to eighteen and seventeen. Q started in seventeen, and then it says keep note the next six years, which gets us from nineteen to what to twenty twenty five? So basically Q says that operation will and this year. You know, it's all a dozens of frick Well. I think it's like a dozen posts about saving Israel for last.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to.
Speaker 16: See Israel fall this year and what that turns into or what that looks like afterwards.
Speaker 4: I have no idea, but I think just.
Speaker 16: Israel falls will be a good bingo space.
Speaker 1: Damn Israel falling, Jacob your thoughts.
Speaker 3: They have taken out every single potential enemy of Theirs, all of their neighbors, to the point to where they're now fucking up hoothy rebels because they've ran out of bad guys to fuck up around them.
Speaker 2: I ran as completely crippled right now.
Speaker 3: Palestine, Jordan, well, Jordan's are ally of ours, and there's kind of Syria Lebanon, Like nobody can possibly slap Israel right now from their neighbors, Like it's not it's not even like, well, give them time to rebuild. No, they're not gonna allow them to rebuild. Israel's got their foot on their throat. They're not gonna let up. I see that as and this is just my opinion. I see that as completely impossible.
Speaker 2: Like, but.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of unknown variables that can come to light this year. I mean, things change daily, so I can't say with absolute certainty. I can only say what it looks like currently. But Israel falling would also mean America falls. And I don't mean falls like oh, we're no longer the global superpower. I mean like, no, we're back to the fucking stone age like we we are. We have no military, we have no more police officers, we have no more electricity, like to that level, we fall.
Speaker 2: And I see that also as.
Speaker 3: A pretty pretty impossible gesture.
Speaker 2: At this time.
Speaker 1: That's why it's a bingos spot.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 16: I mean, well, it's just you know, I agree with every single word that you just said. But if the nWo is real and Trump's not on our side, and Q's just a fucking siop to trap us, then how would you want things two of them us surface going into a year like this exactly the way you just described.
Speaker 2: Hmm Okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: With sketchy, dude, sketchy.
Speaker 2: Are we adding that to the card Israel falls?
Speaker 1: Fucking why not?
Speaker 2: Why not? All right?
Speaker 3: And time of our Jewish listeners, We are not throwing shade at you.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 16: Not even a little bit jew Yeah, like I said, the street level Jews and normal people like they're they're great people. Do I know a whole bunch of them. Some of my time in Seattle. It's just like, I mean, it's like where I'm at in that right now, I'm surrounded by fricking Mormons.
Speaker 4: They have.
Speaker 2: I like Israel being a nation.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, I guess by definition I'm a Zionist, but I don't believe Israel should have preferential treatment over anybody.
Speaker 2: I believe they have the right to their land.
Speaker 3: But I also believe that the Palestinians shouldn't be forcibly evicted from the land they've inhabited for hundreds of years.
Speaker 2: Either. I'm just throwing that out. But you know, all right, I thought the real falls is on the card.
Speaker 1: I thought God got divorced, and so there is no God's land anymore, right, isn't that what fucking your boy said?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, yes, technical the God's chosen people gambit kind of got negated when.
Speaker 2: Your boy Jesus walk the earth.
Speaker 3: But these are also people that believe that he was just a traveling rabbi that was killed and somehow fulfilled every single one of their prophecies. They just don't agree because the timing was wrong, even though again this is why Christians and Jews do not see eye to eye on this topic. But I also don't believe that that means that we should, uh, you know, screw the Jews because they killed Jesus. I think that's absolutely fucking retarded. Because if that's the case, fuck the white man because we screwed over you know, everybody. But you know, I don't believe in paying for the sins of those from generations past.
Speaker 2: You know, that's just me.
Speaker 1: I kind of look at it like this. I'm not gonna go into there. We're wrapping it up right now. I don't want to get too controversial right here at the end, because it'll add another slots. It'll add a whole other half an hour. We can fill out the rest of the Bengo card next time. It doesn't have to be right now. Anyway, we're still in the first long we're doing that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna miss so much.
Speaker 1: Watch there be whole things that happen in the next seven days. Hopefully that just will be things that I can't well, I don't know. Yeah, let's just finish it next week. Fuck it all right, Well, there is a couple more we can go over before we wrap it up. Though, Dano said that Trump negotiates the end of the Russia Ukraine war. Yeah, that's a I would say that's a solid possibility. That's a bingo slot.
Speaker 2: You know what. I'm not even gonna say Trump negotiates it.
Speaker 3: Let's just say the Russia Ukraine war ends because of Trump.
Speaker 2: Negotiate might be a way he does.
Speaker 3: Is it strong armed leverage and slapping his dick on the table and saying look here, fuckers.
Speaker 2: That's another option. I don't think that's a negotiation.
Speaker 3: I think that's more of a you know, this is a mafioso sit down of listen, I'm gonna make you an offer that you physically can't refuse, and that's just what it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Russo Ukraine war in because of Trump. I like it.
Speaker 1: Next one from the Penguin Spanker. I don't know why you spanking penguins. They seem like lovely birds. But but Penguin spanker said, our electric grid actually gets hit.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, all right, now let's talk about the nuances here. We're talking about one city gets hit with the EMP. Does that count we're talking about a whole time zone. We're talking to what level it.
Speaker 1: Would have to be the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, the whole thing, The whole country's grid gets attacked. Yeah all right, Now, are we talking about goes down for a couple of days, goes down for like a blip.
Speaker 8: I say about two weeks?
Speaker 1: Okay, that would cause some issues.
Speaker 2: Oh that would that would suck up a lot of things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, even if it goes down for a day, people will start panicking and looting and losing their goddamn mind for one day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. For sure.
Speaker 16: If they did it for at least thirty days, literally millions of people that are all on life sustaining pills and treatments and shit would all die too. So I don't claimed to think it would be a little longer than two weeks. But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 8: No, I mean, dude, at least two weeks.
Speaker 2: Let's go for that.
Speaker 1: Let's go for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, American grid gets attacked or it goes down, how about that? Because it might be an internal thing, it might be a halfer thing, it might not be an emp but okay, I'm with you. Let's go as broad as possible. American grid goes down for give or take two weeks, let's leave it as opening gray as we can here.
Speaker 2: I'm with it.
Speaker 8: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Next one we got from Dano said that CERN releases stable version of element one fifteen or they open up a portal. Didn't they stable version of one fifteen? I wonder what that would be?
Speaker 2: Element one fifteen.
Speaker 3: That's that thing that allegedly is that they brought back from the moon allegedly.
Speaker 1: No, no, not from the moon. That's fucking what bob Lasar said that they they had found. I don't think that was from the moon, though.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought they had found it on the Moon. But that's what CERN was doing, was trying to replicate it. They're trying to tear apart Adams and reconfigure it to the new element. I don't know which Reddit thread I found that on, but it could be Samuel.
Speaker 13: So element one fifteen is what a Bobla's all alleged that the craft that was a fifty one plan off of me that you also, Element one fifteen is also a chmeod in the Black Ops timeline of Call of Duty, as the other man has started the zombies.
Speaker 8: So oh chi pop culture contact.
Speaker 3: That's right, And you had to find the moon Rocks to unlock that uh that Easter egg and get the metal music playing. Then the zombies went into full on agro mode. I remember that son of a bitch?
Speaker 12: You know what it?
Speaker 13: Doton is the best map I do only ever fought.
Speaker 2: Oh, agreed, agreed.
Speaker 3: Plus they had a couple of spots where you could just post up with like you know, pack a punched weapons and just mowed them down as they came at you in a straight line.
Speaker 2: That was the best.
Speaker 13: Me and my dad got up to all round sixty three, that's dope.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even tell you what the highest round I got up to was. I haven't played that since the Marine Corps, but you know there was many drunken nights of just us lay and waste two Nazi zombies.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, Jonathan, what are you finding, sir?
Speaker 1: Element one fifteen is called moscovium. That's the name of it, musk ovium, mosque oviumm I want to say, boy, yeah, all right, well, yeah, that's all we got so far. We'll finish it out next week. Ain, No, there's no rush on this, so.
Speaker 3: We got four slots left to fill, and yeah, we could absolutely handle up on that next week on the Live. And hopefully we don't have some other crazy cataclysm happen in the next seven days that we should have and could have even would have put on this list. But even still, if things do happen, that will only give us more of an educated decision on what to put on the rest of the list.
Speaker 1: I like it, no doubt. All right, Well, thank you guys for joining us tonight. This was a fun one. We uh we love getting these these bingo spaces filled out, and we hope to definitely fill out the rest of it next week. But anyway, we hope you guys have a great week. And Jacob, you had any parting words, sir?
Speaker 2: Uh No, this was fun.
Speaker 3: We thank everybody for coming out here and supporting us in this. This dream of ours is fever dream of doing podcasting full time. We literally could not do it without any of the good members that are here with us on the Live.
Speaker 2: And for everybody listening to this the following day.
Speaker 3: You're listening to this on Wednesday morning and you're like, damn, I wish you could have been a part of it.
Speaker 2: Jacob, why didn't you shut the fuck up the whole episode?
Speaker 3: Oh I wish it could have been on the live to contribute my two cents to the Bingo card. Then you know what you could do if you would like to join us next week for the live, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 1: Patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That is the best way to be able to support the show. And also you'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance completely commercial free. You'll be able to join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm Central. And it is the best way to be able to reach out to us personally because Jacob does a great job at replying to every single message on there, right Jacob, Yep, there it is. That's confidence right there, if I've ever heard it. So anyway, Yeah, we do appreciate all the good Cult members who join us on Patreon. We love you, and yeah, I guess you know, join us for next week and we'll get weird.
Speaker 2: And if you.
Speaker 3: Haven't already, dear cult members, then please at this time hit the five stars, sit the shares of licensed cries and comments, leave a postly reviewed share sit.
Speaker 2: Their friends and family shares everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members.
Speaker 2: Like the rest of you.
Speaker 3: Find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews, the positive comments, and share his.
Speaker 2: Content all over the world. Go check out.
Speaker 3: Cage to Night YouTube channel, give me the subscribe to the followers over there.
Speaker 2: And we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, we are, as a matter of fact, going live on Inauguration Day at eleven am Central Tuesday next week. So if you want to be able to join us for that, maybe you're at work.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's Monday?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it Monday? I thought it was an ok day?
Speaker 1: Oh how about that? Okay, all right, well Monday whenever the fuck it is. Whenever you find Inauguration Day, you come join us for that. We will will be going live for that moment in history in which hopefully nothing goes down. But that being said spirit animal, take it away, sir.
Speaker 2: You're not just fool wherever you are and blessed to be. The chaos must off from Creek Boys. Yea where we go.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, FULT members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 2: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 3: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code CULT that see ULT at Adam and Eve.
Speaker 3: Now, this is an exclusive OFLL for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT