Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 2: You're ready for another episode of my big Foot Sighting.
Speaker 1: All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down, no horse towns where the church at the backbone, laws and the bow and the fasting melodies coove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs, run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of su Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've had a Bigfoot sighting and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com and let me know.
Speaker 2: My food sidings began in twenty twenty three in Northern Idaho. Hello, my name is Trish and I am from Idaho. I live in the Northern Panhandle and I'm sixty two. I am certified in massage therapy and license in Human, Equine and Canine and I came to Idaho sixteen years ago from Colorado, moving from the Midwest, and through a series of events, I ended up in Northern Idaho. And because my career was sort of abruptly ended, through the COVID event that we had. I had to make some quick career changes and maneuverings and put an ad online for caretaking because I'd done that in Colorado, and thank Heavens, gentlemen actually from Colorado and out of town gentlemen answered it and happened to have a property in northern Idaho, and one thing led to the next, and I ended up there caretaking and what ended up to be five years. But during those five years I had not only some wonderful experiences with wildlife there, but some really unique interesting things happened with something else. And it took me a while to put some stuff together, but they started out slowly, and I guess the first event and backing up and thinking about how it all began was one usual evening. I loved being at that place because it was so peaceful and quiet, and I had all the amenities that I, you know, could want in a place. And Uh, most evenings, I would just fix dinner and go back on the back part of the cabin home, which was the sunken in the living room, and this gentleman had everything, UH set up, all the conveniences. He had dish network, and I could go back there and just you know, find a movie and uh so I would go back and sit on the couch and have dinner and or uh just get comfortable, and uh it we got to be just a little bit later, eight thirty maybe nine o'clock, I heard a creek. And this place is extremely quiet. I mean, if the thousand foot gravel driveway, you can hear somebody coming in, but the only thing otherwise you hear would be the frogs creaking out there, and they'd get loud sometimes. And there was a little man made rock pond about twenty feet from the back deck, and so that made quite the ecosystem out there. But I turn I remember turning my head thinking, you hear a creek, and when you are very familiar with your home and you know the regular sounds, but you also know when somebody's on your back deck too, especially where you know this is an older place, and probably the most solid part of this place was that that back deck. And but there was something really heavy, because I'd never heard the creaking of this thing ever before like that, and it was continual, and as I listened, it progressed. Because this deck in the back wasn't huge but it it was had four steps up to it had about ten by fifteen area deck, and then there were four steps down and you walked about ten feet and then you would on the corner of as it wrapped around, you'd walk up four or five more steps, and then it would would wrap around the back of the cabin home. And as I listened, I was like, e e, and I'm thinking, holy cow, you know the heck is that? And because it was clearly steps, and it made the hair on the back of my neck go up, and I immediately thought firearm. When I went upstairs and got my sigtar, I wasn't messing around. I would figure, well, if you're coming in, you're gonna be missing some neecaps, buddy, because you know, so I came down asked, you know, I had my weapon off safety. I mean, it wigged me out. That was the very first time in two years I'd heard something like that, and it was very slow, and something just told me this is not normal. And so as I listened and I followed the sound around, I got back on the side steps, you know, kind of backing away from that flimsy screen door that was held with an eye hook. Oh my god. And then that was the outer screen door, and then the inner door was a would frame glass door with a slide block which anybody could kick in if they wanted. But in the fall season I would wrap that with very, very thick plastic because the wind would come in so forcefully, I learned the first winter there, the snow would just beat in and it would just drift up, and so I started wrapping it like a you know, a gift, and which helped quite a bit. It was a good wind block. But the next thing I heard was what I could only imagine was a was somebody's arm going up and down the plastic. And you know, I mean, my eyes got big, and I'm thinking, mutton the heck is that? And I just listened, and you know, my I had not felt this kind of oh my god, what am I going to do feeling? So I stood there and I listened, and pretty soon everything just calmed down. Well, the next morning, I thought, Okay, nobody's coming up this back deck, and so I barricaded the four steps up with the big garbage can that was back there, like an obvious do not come up this way. And then there was a large what used to be a cable spool that they used for giant cable and this guy had this owner had one of those using it as a table, and I dragged that thing over to the other side to block the other end. So I don't know what I was trying to prevent, but anyway, the following morning I found on the stairs a palm size piece of amethyst. I'm thinking, oh, my gosh, I mean, nobody comes there, and who would put a stone there. I felt like it was a gift, like, you know, we were just looking and we didn't mean you any harm. And that was kind of the impression I got, you know, it was, but it was it was beautiful, and that, you know, I contemplated that because I hadn't met anybody I'm not close to, nor do I talk to any of the neighbors, and nobody comes there, so why would a piece of amethyst be on the second stair of those five stairs. So well, whatever message I sent, whatever you know was there, got it, I guess, and maybe that was the response. That's kind of how I took it. But it was just a very unusual thing. And I still have that amethyst stone and I got it out the other day and just kind of reminisced about it, and I couldn't find it for the longest time, but I remember when I packed up other things that I had, I finally found it. But that was the first experience and later on and they were kind of spread out, So it's not like I was being inundated by visits or anything or what I but things happened there that I'm now putting together that could have been something else my assumption of because things like two grouse being flinging themselves or they either flung themselves into the back bay kitchen window that was part of the back deck. I mean, it scared the tar out of me, because again I was in that living room and I heard this bang, and I went up to the kitchen where the sound seemed to come from and looked out the window, and sure enough, there were two grouse who apparently committed suicize in my windows. Thinking wow, you guys either chasing each other or flying together into the reflection of the window. But I thought, well, I wonder later if those were just thrown at it. I don't know, maybe there were gifts. I don't know, but I'm thinking, oh my god, because it just seemed like weird stuff like that was happening. I would hear what I thought were big limbs fall on the roof, and a couple of times at least two rocks. They had to be rocks, and I would go out there, and I can go out onto the roof if I want to. I've been out there many times kind of checking out to see where bats could possibly get in and stuff, but never really noticed a huge rock. And you know Idaho's you know, the Gem State, there's oh goodness, heavens, if you want to plow a field, you're gonna have to clear it with rocks. But there's never a shortage. And so I just didn't really kind of put those things together because they were so spread out. But I think the the second more prominent one, and the time in between. As I'm piecing these experiences together, that skunk problem I'm wondering, you know, because it was so intense, and I'm thinking, what are they doing just coming up here and spraying around the house or what. Because I've heard other stories of other people talking about their experiences and how they would smell these intense, you know, smelly skunk smells, and I'm thinking, well, Now that I think back, I'm thinking, Wow, maybe they maybe it was them. And well, my answer to what I thought was the skunk problem was to go out there on that back deck and grab this huge stump that I had taken from the woodshed. It was about twelve inches in diameter and about eighteen inches long. And I picked that thing up and I throw it up in the air and I let it fall on this back deck with the biggest crack that you ever heard, and it'd echo over the little valley and I'd just make the biggest vicious, you know, sounds I could make from a five foot small, fifteen pound woman, and you know, I have my dad's volume, and I could, I could. It sounded like some crazy woman was just losing her mind over on that back deck. And I would do it like ten or fifteen times because I was not having those skunks set up shop underneath the deck again. I'd already had to, you know, peel them out of there and pile a bunch of rocks under there, and the deck was like, I don't know, two feet high, and I had to crawl under there. So I was not having that again. So it was dark when they start skulking and coming out, and the rodent expert told me they like, you know, creeping around buildings and stuff and seeing if there's a hole in a building they can get into. And so anyway, this was the image I had my mind. It was the skunks, and I was not having it. And it was on and so every time I'd sit there, having a nice evening on the couch watching TV and get this whiff of skunks. So I thought, so I'd go out there and start that big ruckus, and I didn't care if the neighbors heard me or not.
Speaker 4: And come to realize, I'm wondering if they were standing out there at the other edge of the trees watching me, thinking, you know, and I kind of imagine, thought.
Speaker 2: Let's see what she does. Let's this is weird o little human and she makes a big fit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I could just see him sitting over there watching me and the crazy mountain woman over there making a big ruckus and and uh and pretty soon, within maybe I don't know, twenty minutes, it would just dissipate, which was really weird because you know, if a skunk is you know, that stuff stays there if they're spraying, so I'm not so sure it was the skunks, because if they're spraying, that stuff stays there. And so I'm kind of thinking they were visiting me and I didn't realize it, and they must have just thought I was just one by loney tune. But that happened quite often, and so what may have you know, what I thought was, you know, the skunk skulking around may have been their visits and what we're increasing. And then you know, other things that would happen would be like I start gazed a lot at night. I wouldn't I would go out and this the other thing Idaho is known for, you know, a lot of stuff in the sky. I got video and I've got photos that are unbelievable. I you know, I don't have anybody to show them to, and it's like, oh my gosh, I mean, you know, there's nobody to tell. I mean, I've it's just amazing. I have stayed out there for an hour or two and longer in the winter. But I would go out and I would set an attention, and I would look up and I'd say, who's traveling, who's traveling? And I would you know, because I've read that, you know, telepathy, and yeah that they could. They can. They're so advanced they can hear you. Anyway, I was experimenting a lot, and I would go out and I did that many, many, many, many times. I'd go out and sit in a lawn chair and it was very dark. No, there are no you know, street lights out there. It's blackerniesa spades, and but I, you know, I had to. I had to gather enough nerve to sit out there next to the doors. It was so dark. But I you know, once I started looking up, I'd get so amazed because within five minutes, you know, what looked to be stars just took off. They took off in tandem. They took off one at a time, two at a time, in two different directions, and it would go on all night and I would count them. Thirty thirty to fifty of these things would just it's all night long. I could follow them all the way across the sky and then it'd be thirty seconds a minute or two and boom. And the more I said, uh, you know, you know, thank you and gratitude, the more it happened. But you know, I would be out there and you know, I would take my pictures and whatnot, and then I would start looking out at the edge of the tree line. And the third experience was I never really I know, there's a lot of hoot owls and a lot of different you know, night goings on, uh, nocturnal animals, and there's certain birds that you know, I like to listen to. And I'm pretty good at mimicking, you know, from from a really small kid. I'd be out in the woods at eight years old of my horse, and so why kids learn how to do stuff early on, and so I was really good at mimicking you know, different sounds, and so I started it's kind of weirdo. Hood owl sounds started coming from the edge of the trees in the back of the apple tree, and it's about a sixty foot from the back deck to the edge of the line of the trees, and there's the deck the man made rock pond, and then there's another thirty five feet to the edge of the tree line. And I listened closely. It sounded like a hoot owl, but there were two of them. And then on the other side of the house one would answer, and I'm thinking, so I started, you know, the two at the back tree line started you know, hooting and for lack of a better term, and then an answer would come from the opposite side of the front of the place where there's a circle drive in a shed, and it would keep going back and forth. Well, I kind of, you know, played around with it and interceded and I kind of added my hoot, and all of a sudden, there were silence. It's like it was like, well, who was that. So they'd do it again and then I'd answer and there was silence, and then they'd hoot, and I'd do it again and there was silence, and I don't know what was going on over the other side of the shed, but it kind of started to be a game. And then they Yeah, I felt like they were kind of playing with me. So that happened a couple of times, and it was kind of entertaining. But there I could tell there was movement, so you know, I thought, well, they're either flying around or there's some hoodels, you know, playing with the territory because they're supposed to be very territorial. But well, you know, the next experience was kind of after that, and I was going out on the deck to to you know, to do some star gazing and sit, and I went out there and took a double take because out beyond the apple tree where two giant flat two pair of giant flashlight eyes. And I just stood there and looked. I'm thinking, you know, your mind, you know, rampages through your compartments and memory to find some sort of reference of what you're looking at. And I wouldn't find anything. It was just like question marks. It's not a deer. Deer are not that tall. They can't stand on their hind lights like that, and they can't see the apples anyway, so it's an it can't be a deer. Those are the biggest freaking flashlight eyeballs I've ever seen, and they were wide apart, and one was at least ten feet tall, because the next morning I went out and looked, I'm thinking, holy cow, and the other one was like eight feet tall. So there were two of them, and I didn't feel any fear. I'm looking at them, think I assumed they were what I thought they were, and you know, and of course I had to start babbling my ad and they stood there like you know. When I thought about it later, I'm thinking, it's like it's like they were thinking if we don't move. You can't see It's just like, dude, youryballs or flashlights, I can see you so uh so, but I just started rambling, I you know, hi, you can have all the apples you want. I can't reach them anyway. All the good ones are at the top in the middle, and you know, you can shake the crap out of if you want, but you know they're all yours. Do you know you can have as many as you want. And I don't know what else I babbled about, but I sort of just kind of, you know, gracefully backed myself back into that screen door. But they were there, and nobody's going to tell me that that wasn't what I thought they were. And the next experience that that in reference to the height of the big one, was really early in the morning, and and it was one of the last days that the owner and his assistant were leaving. They'd been there about five days, and he'd only come up a couple times a year, but this was they had talked to, you know, the evening before that they were going to get up and leave early. So I it was the time of the year, it was really hot, and the ac in that place never reached upstairs. So during the summer, I'd sleep on the couch in the living room because it was much cooler, and so i'd gotten up. My normal early rising was somewhere between three thirty and four in the morning, because I go to bed early, and I wanted to get up to you know, get dressed and be ready for whatever whenever they decided to get up and get going. And I happened to get up and I was starting to go up those stairs and happened to glance out the front corner of the cabin window, which were three stupid, skinny windows. I don't know whose big fat idea it was to put windows like that in a beautiful, you know, picturesque landscape place, but tiny and skinny. Well you couldn't even escape out those things. I don't know what. But I happened to glance out there and saw movement, and so I went over there because at first I thought it was George, the assistant, and he was running, or I thought it was him, and I'm thinking, holy God, that that ain't George. It's stupid. And it was big and tall and black, and my mind was racing through some sort of you know, reference to what the heck was it? Well, uh, George is a short guy. This was not a short guy. The crotch of this thing was at the top rail. But that's almost five feet tall. I'm thinking in three strides, one, two, three and a half. And he was gone behind the shed. I'm thinking, oh my god, what did I just see? That was him and my mind he went to the tall flashlight eyeballs from the back of the apple tree, and I'm thinking, oh my god, that was it. I'm one of those now I'm a big footzier I'm thinking of I really did. I couldn't believe it. It was huge and black, and there were no shoes, no gloves, there was no coverallt it was just light enough to see color. And you know, the sun hadn't come up, but there was a bright and que and so that was the visual siding, you know, of early morning. And I'm thinking, oh my goodness. So I was so excited and I wanted to share it, but I couldn't because you know, he would have never believed me. He just they wanted didn't believe in such things, and he already thought I was a couple of bubbles off anyway, So I guess, you know. I would try to tell him about some of the UFO stuff out there. So I knew that he was not you know, you know, open to that kind of stuff, and so I didn't want to open myself up to ridic you, and so I kept it to myself. But I was so excited because I wanted to, i don't know, meet them, I wanted to interact with them, and I felt compelled. I wasn't afraid I had a weirdo. I've always had a weirdo thing with animals anyway, and not that I think they're an animal, but things in the woods and creatures, and I'm always rescuing something. I rehabbed a lot of animals, you know, growing up and throughout my life, and they just seemed to come to me. And I don't care what it is. It's you know, snakes and spiders, and I had a thing with spiders. I don't know what it is, but I've always been like that, you know. I worked at a zoo. I was fascinated with everything since I was like two. My parents would tell me, you know, you were always handling something. We always had to, you know, tell you to put that down. And but I was fascinated with living things, with creatures, and just just absolutely fascinated that they already knew what to do. They you know, they all symbiotically lived together in an ecosystem. And I wrote children's books about experiences I had and rescued things and raised them, and you know, and but these experiences kept happening as I, you know, continued to live there. And the next one was after the this shop, that this owner had built a new, a newer, big barn workshop because he had this big idea of bringing his antique cars there and redoing them. And they'd done a lot of construction and what should it took, you know, six or eight weeks? Took nine months, good heavens. And during the construction they pile up a lot of the debris in the back, took out a few trees, and it was quite the big mess. The owner wasn't all that happy, but they graded a lot of the back area of the yard, which you know, was quite muddy, and so I would walk back there and kind of explore to see if anything had gotten scraped up, you know, rocks, you know, I was looking for some shiny thing. So I went back there and odd things. As I said, what happened. I was always seeing white animals. There was an albino turkey with a flock that would come around and really big, really big one, and I've got you know, video and photos of that. But this day there was a ferret somebody. I don't know whether it's somebody's pet or what, but I glanced out there and this this place had a lot of very very old farms machinery in the yard. In the backyard, some of them were in the trees. There was an old old car, I don't know, nineteen forty something. It had the suicide doors on it, and it was you know, rusted to smitherines and it had a tree grown out of it, and it was in the woods. So that's how old all this machinery was. This thing I think wasn't a really old baalor you know, it had cogs and chains hanging off of it, and there were little windows in this contraption in this little white ferret was you know, popping around in and out of it, and then in and out of the debris woodpile. And so I went back in and got my phone and I took a video of it, and took out some walnuts and fed it. But while I was out there walking around, I happened to glance down, and there on the perfectly smooth mud was the most beautiful big foot print I'd ever seen. It's just perfect, perfect, It's like at least fourteen fifteen inches, and I'm thinking, oh my god, but it was just one. And I'm thinking, it's like, look, we're going to put one footprint in here so she knows we're here. It was just it was beautiful. I'm thinking, oh my god, you're really here. And I felt honored. I felt, you know, privileged, and excited and protective. I felt very protective of them, and I didn't want anybody coming up and you know, snooping around and going and looking for them, and you know, especially with any guns, and because there were some yahoos around the area. But I was just really solidified by my firm belief that, you know, they were there. And it wasn't long after that. It was within a few months that the owner decided to retire, and that was coming. He talked about it, you know, a year and a half during visits and and I was always prepared. I had never unpacked a lot, so it didn't take me long. But I think the next I think the next encounter would have been, you know, physical interaction. I would have started. You know, I think seeing them during the day, and I think it's a gradual thing as they acclimate themselves to an area or to people. At least that's my feeling and from different stories that I've heard other people talk about and then relating them to my own. It was a slow progression and to not feel threatened to, and I think they do since people's intentions and there, I think you are watched. I think we are watched. I think I was watched for a long time because I would go out by the pond, I would sit, I would take photography, I would oh and out by the pond there scared of the jeebers out of me. The first time I was there. When I got there, somebody had had made an actual female Bigfoot statue, which scared me to death. When I first saw it, I thought it was actually one of them, and thinking, and you know, I was a little wired anyway, because you know, events through COVID and through you know, I had worked the massage therapy circuit as a therapist, you know, all over Idaho and bounced around quite a bit, and so my nerves were, you know, a little bit on edge, and I was easily startled. I had been through a lot, and so it's like, are you kidding? So it just, you know, that's why I would take time to explore that place, because there was always something, you know, different that I would see. And in addition to you know, these intermittent and progressive experiences I haven't had, there is a Native American gentleman, very very old, like eighty nine ninety. He recently passed away last year. I think he was like ninety three, white hair, but he had a huge German shepherd and we called her the Wooly Mammoth. She was just gigantic, long haired, and she would come over and visit me frequently, and she knew how to open up the backsliding door, which was a wood slide. She knew how to open that up. And the one morning I was sitting on in the living room in the suck and living in the back of it, she had opened that door and come in and slithered down those stairs, and I nearly had a heart attack because you know, I watched, you know, I listened to the dog man thing. It's like, I mean, I almost really had a heart attack because she's big and he was just she slithered down there, and she's a very dark plant black tan and sable. And she looked at me and she realized that she scared the bejeebers out of me, and she felt so bad that she groveled on the floor. And but it's like so but anyway, she would come over and she would get me to go for a walk up in the timber, and she would go with me. And that's really the only time I would go by myself. You know, I never liked going hiking by myself, and I never went unarmed. So we would go back up in there, and she'd go about twenty five thirty feet ahead of me and you know, sniff stuff and come back. And then she'd run up thirty maybe sixty feet ahead of me and come back. And it's an incline as you go up the foothills, and so she went up around the bend and then she came barreling back one day and she just gently grabbed me by the hand and turned me around. And you know, I didn't argue with her because I just trust animals and there was a reason. So I just assumed that it was, you know, the coyote couple, or maybe it was the pack or something. Was very quiet, but you know, I looked at her and she was coming at a dead run, and I kind of stepped to the side, and she skidded to a stop right in front of me, and then she just took my hand turned me around. I said, Okay, I guess we're going back now. But you know, I'm very sensitive to I don't argue a whole lot. You know, there's there's reason animals do stuff, and I just go with it. And that's kind of the way I was with my horses and everything else. And so we went down. I never really questioned it, and maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but you know, I've had other experiences, and one was in Colorado and I was put them on a camping trip with a boyfriend at the time and another couple and we were running back towards the campers for some reason, and I got dropped by a rock. As I was running. There was a rock that my right leg was coming up and it nailed me and dropped me to the ground. And we still don't know where the rock came from, but you know, I often wonder somebody was throwing rocks, and boy, I'll tell you what, that could have been me in the head and probably killed me. I don't know, but there were weird things like that that that happened that I just didn't put two and two together at the time. And but at that place for five years in northern Idaho were just bliss for me. It was a healing time and I miss it terribly. I think of them often, and if there is telepathic communication and they can hear you, you know, I talk to them in my uh in my mind, and I tell them I miss them. I would have liked to have interacted with them. And but you know, there were a lot of big rocks that hit the roof. I always, you know, blew them off. I thought one sounded like a big part of a tree, because you know there's there were aspen in a huge blue spruce, a couple of those, and all around the cabin. And you know, we have a lot of windstorms. We've had some horrible sudden windstorm sixty million an hour blow the crap out of the trees, and you look out in the in the yard and there's just limbs everywhere, but on this day it wasn't. And but I would hear big bangs and pieces of limbs, and I often wonder if if they weren't trying to get my attention. But there were three of these grouse because I don't I don't know, if you know, I often wonder. I often wonder if they were trying to give me a gift of maybe they felt sorry for me. I don't know, because I was by myself for a very long time, and I'm a small woman, and I I would walk around there, and I'm very fine by myself and secluded. I've always I've been like that as a young kid, and you know, a lot of family stuff going on. So I would use the horses as an excuse, and I'd be up early first to feed them, and then later saddle up and go riding off, and my mom would have to call me back with a big bell we had on the back deck, the back patio out in the country where we lived, and this was back in the Midwest. But I was always like that. I was fine by myself. I was never afraid. I would still have weird experiences as a kid, and one of those was on my horse Flicka. And my dad always said that I looked like a little peel on a basketball, but you know, I could make those twelve hundred pounds horses work wherever I wanted them. And we went on on one of our rides back in the timber. We had fifteen acres and half of it was wooded and the other half was a beautiful meadow up a foothill and a wonderful creek in between, and that was my playground. And we went back there and getting ready to cross the creek, and it had been a couple of days previous, you know, had rained, and that Illinois Creek mud was like clay. And if anybody's watched the animal planets where they have horse rescues, because course horses get stuck in that mud, this is what happened. Because we were one two, three step and she sunk in right up to her chest and here I am, shorty pants. I stepped off of her, and the panic just overcame me, and I grabbed a bridle and tried to pull, and I'm thinking of it. Instantly knew that wasn't gonna do anything. And I, you know, as children. We were pure until we're messed up by adults telling us that that's not true and that's not real. But I looked up to the sky and I don't know who I was speaking to, but I screamed from the bottom of my toes hell per and wasn't done with that sentence, and I heard a sucking sound like and her whole front end came out. I don't know how she you know, it just was plucked out. And as soon as her front end, her back end engine kicked yourself back up onto the harder ground. And I have absolutely zero recollection of anything after that. Zero. I have no memory of any of that after that. I don't know how I got home. I don't remember any of it. So I I often wonder what the heck happened. And I don't know if I was one of those kids. But that was the the end of of what I can remember about that. But it was it was an immediate response, and I so that was just another occasion. But I've had complete confidence, no fear, and being by myself in the woods all the time, and I it just became very familiar with animal life and tracks, and I would I would see things I would see, you know, huge bucks we'd run right into. My horse was more afraid than I was. And you know, the horses had that big snorting sound. You know that I suck an air through that huge, you know, nasal cavity and you know, and the breathe that out, and that's what happened on one of my occasions, and ran into a big thing. And I just had to explain to her, now, ear fines, just a deer. He's not gonna hurt you. And but you know, she'd never seen one before. So but these were I don't want to say that I was a loner, but I re energized and I I loved seclusion and solitude in the woods. And you know, later I got into boat hunting, and thank god I didn't kill anything, because I don't think I could live with it. But you know, I I had I had occasions out in the woods in Indiana hunting with the with the boyfriend then, and strange things happened out there with that, and I'm, uh, well, I'm not sure that there were things out there I wasn't aware of because we never did find the deer that he hit, except the stomach contents there was nothing left. Something had picked that thing up and taken off with it. But it was thirty two degree below windchill, which was the dumbest thing. I didn't know it, but I had probably fourth level hypothermia, and I couldn't feel my hands from my elbows down, and I almost popped a four corn fifteen feet up in a tree and prematurely hit the release and it went over his shoulder and popped into a dead tree in back of him, and he crouched down, not knowing where that came from, and then gradually started browsing again. But to heck with that, because I just decided this was stupid, and it took me twenty minutes to crawl down out of that tree, and then I ended up crawling down right in front of three huge does. I don't think I've ever seen does that big, and I'm not even sure really they were dozed, and you know, maybe I was seeing things, but I was all cameoed out and everything, and I was small, so I don't think they could figure if you know, they weren't intimidated one bit, because they both say all three stood there. It was like a Calvin and Hobbs cartoon. It's like I could just look. They were like talking to each other. It's like, I don't know, is it a limb or what. I can't tell. I mean, it's like and their tails were they couldn't decide whether it was something to raise their tail or not. They kept going up and down. And I looked at him after I got down. I cannot remember if I had my bow or not. I was, you know, your mind plays games with you in hypothermia. And I looked at him asid I'm out of here, and I made a beeline and I, you know, I had half a mile to walk out through cornfields, and you know, the only thing that I remember was trying to track the deer that my boyfriend had caught, and we couldn't find it. And I kept picking up the blood trail and it went down and up to the next ravine and we got up there and the only thing we found where the stomach contents. There wasn't a bit left, and I don't know what could have carried it off, But you know, I'm kind of thinking something else was out there. And that was a way before the time of ever knowing about dog Man or you know, the thinking about bigfoot or anything like that. But you know the occasions of being in the woods and not knowing about these things. When I look back on the experiences I had, I'm thinking, Holy cow, you know. But being in northern Idaho, it's a different place. And the place that I was living for those past five years was just utterly magical. And uh, the the video and photography that I got, I mean, it's something I can, I can keep forever. But I'm hoping I can find some property up there. My my father passed away, uh unbelievably a year ago, this this past January, and uh, you know, I'm I'm hoping with a little bit of the inheritance I could, I can buy some akage up there and and continue living in the peace and solitude. Because I am not a silly city girl. I can I can function in it. And I got to, you know, I went to collegiate years and got a couple of degrees and blah blah blah blah, and did all that stuff and and hated every second of it. But just like that's the thing you're supposed to do. And but you know, I don't want to lead this area. I've already left it once and the compelling to stay up in this place is very strong. And so when I left the place up north, we were only thirty miles south of the Canadian border, and there's a lot of activity that goes on. And in the town of Bonners Ferry, they have huge bigfoot statues all over the place. Everybody's you know, seeing one somewhere here and there, and so it's a lot of believers up there. And but those were those were my experiences. And you know, I'm one of us. Know you're one of us. You know, if they say an I robot, you're one of those. So you know, this place was a beautiful place. It was landscaped and there was a sprinkler system, and the wildlife that came there sorrow. The Mountain lion would drag her kills. She was notorious for killing around the area, dragging her bucks and whatnot up into the yard. And she did that there under the thicket and the mulberry trees, and stayed there for three days. And needs to say, I didn't go anywhere for three days. But you know, I've got some great video of her, you know, and she she was just fascinated with the sprinklers and she would lay out there like a big house cat and clean herself and sit there and watch the sprinklers in the evening. And it was it was the most magical place to be and my heart aches to be there. I wish I was there, and I miss it.
Speaker 5: But the.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a herd of twenty six elk that would come down into through the pass that was right near that that back direction, sixty feet from the apple tree and that that tree line. There was a pass that went up there and the elk would come down through there right into the front pasture which was all grass, and the neighbor across the way would cut that for his cows. And there was you know, it was just wildlife everywhere. And you know I've documented everything and that yeah, they're there, and I feel, uh, you know, some of the things that I've watched and heard, I don't know if you know, it's I've come to believe that with what resonates with what I hear. Don't believe everything that that. I don't think it's good for anybody to believe just whatever they hear. I mean, but but what resonates with you that combines with your experience. But there was a medium, a woman that encountered and and was psychic and could hear them speak to her, and she I listened to her, and she said they explained who they were and that they are much like our human race. There is a huge diversity of humans and in both behaviors and races. And she said that that's she said, it's a lot like us. We have. We have some we'd like to you know, ask to leave out of the you know group, and good ones and bad ones, badly behaving ones and very family oriented ones and uh. But that that kind of resonated with me, and that's why I felt like I wanted to continue and eventually interact. But you know it got cut short by the owner retiring and coming there. And so you know, I was going up and visiting next door neighbor who had lived in the house and had a little cabin home and had been there many years before the present owner of who I care took for bought the place and it was his second home. He had a pretty big spread down in Colorado. But this neighbor, you know, I was going over there and getting spring water, and you know, he had a great place too, and I just wish I could just acquire some property up there so that I could continue interacting with him. But that's really the you know, the stories that I have, and I just feel privileged that I got to encounter and experience those, because you know, we've always heard about him and since the seventies. And I remember at the boarding stable before we all got horses and we moved out on our farm that the big, big food scare was going on around, you know, the legend of Boggy Creek and blahtah blah. And we were at that boarding stable and it was dusk and we were still hanging around before we left, and we were kids then, and one of the horses had a very dark, you know forelock and a black forelock, and he had his head right up at the gate and his forelock had fallen through over the railing of the metal gate and it looked like a great, big, huge block ada and we all freaked out when screaming. So it was but somebody screamed bigfoot and we all ran. So, I mean, it was this way back then. But those are pretty much my my experiences, and you know, there wasn't anybody there share them with and I didn't feel any fear, and except for that first time when I couldn't tell who it was because I wasn't thinking of a bigfoot at the time.
Speaker 6: I was thinking of some big I don't know, I don't know what it was, but that was pretty much it.
Speaker 7: Well, that's it for tonight show. If you've had a big foot siding and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Siding dot com and let us know. Thanks for listening, have a great night seeing.
Speaker 3: A bunch of run down, no host towns where the church is the backbone, loves and the bow and the pastoring melodies coove in. But the bomb man rose with the roos, run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of su Then I mean I hate the promp poort picking down home rhythm, bringing that I don't run from banjung music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the Madadi jack.
Speaker 8: It's become many been through it, getting through the deal on scrugs and skaggs, bucking name bales to this Tennessee jams.
Speaker 2: There's no other way that I do it.
Speaker 3: And I hit the flamboat breaking down on rhythm, ringing out.
Speaker 2: I don't run from Ben Jong music.
Speaker 9: Yeah, summon dollar backwards backwards and double tip.
Speaker 10: Faking in the sword and the strumming looking tup stuff. There's on the end of strumming out country both living and I hit a bumboat picking down rhythm, bringing us that all from from men.
Speaker 5: Of music, the city that trust me. While on the two music cars rushing by with the pastes on the stereos to man.
Speaker 10: When I hear the brown boat picking down home to them bringing nuts paddle run from.
Speaker 5: Bang of music.
Speaker 10: Yeah, something going backwards backwards and double tim picking in the sword and the strumming looking tucky star. There's on the age and strumming us count your boy living and hit a bum boat picking down rhythm, bringing.
Speaker 9: Us battle front of them bestrooms, some ming dona back works backwards and double town packing and the soul and.
Speaker 10: The trumming looking takes time because nothing had those trumming down because you're.
Speaker 9: Wont live in. And I hear the firm patch picking.
Speaker 10: Double and the bad chicken potchmin Mama's very sweet tea kind
Speaker 9: Of sounds that old ruble bedroom music,