Speaker 1: Something you should go Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Thank you for listening on a Monday. Excited to have a couple of awesome guests joining us. Terry Ligans once again and Brian. We met Brianna last week as well.
Speaker 2: Hither thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're excited to have you guys here. We talked about the really fun event coming up this Wednesday. Yeah, Hurdle Life Coach Foundation, Life Hurdle Life and it's a five year anniversary for Hurdle Life.
Speaker 3: Super fired up, aren't we brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have a party and yeah, so you have a men's group tonight yep. So we'll chat a little bit about that, but we want to make sure everybody makes plans. Everybody's welcome. Come on, tell women, everybody's welcome to join us on Wednesday and let's talk about what's happened on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wednesday is at Swamp Daddies in the Jones Building. You can find us very easily through the courtyard of the Joints Building, go right into Swamp Daddies. We're gonna have speakers, We're gonna have free food. It's going to be a heck of a party, and everybody is welcome.
Speaker 1: And again, this is really cool. A hurdle. Life has been around five years now, You've impacted a lot of people in a very very positive way. You're going to have some people there on Wednesday talking about how awesome you are? Does it ever get old? People tell you how awesome you are? You know, every time I talk to you, I talk about how awesome you are.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I appreciate it. And my thing is I get to pay that forward. You know.
Speaker 4: Actually, one of our intentional motivations right now and is for people to actually look beyond me, look at the people we've been able to impact because I'm not doing the work alone. I have volunteers that have helped me with the mentoring. I have people that help with the marketing and the accounting, and there's so much that goes into running her the Life Coach Foundation.
Speaker 3: Beyond my story. My story sparked it, but you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna hear from people who have been impacted by our team and the mentorship and the coaching, and I'm just really looking forward to seeing them shine.
Speaker 1: I love that. And again, the event is coming up on Wednesday, and that event is that Swamp Daddy's downtown. But I want to make sure because last week we talked about this men's group. You meet every other money, you meeting tonight.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, I'm not tired of helping people.
Speaker 1: So the men's group now tonight, this is for men only. But let's talk about why that is. It's an intentional thing. That's not because we don't like ladies. It's because we want to help men.
Speaker 4: Really, and we all can recognize the influence that a man has in his family, in this community, and in fact, to be completely honest, we've got men who are wounded and bruised and they've caused hurt, harm and violence in the community and in their family. So really, this men's group is also a preventive effort to reduce the amount of domestic violence that we see in households, the amount of community violence. People react and respond based on pain, and so if we can open up a space where people can process their own agony and stuff, we're actually helping to create a safer community.
Speaker 1: So what time does everything start? Tonight for the men's group.
Speaker 4: At six o'clock got Wendy City Bites. The first thirty minutes, we just open up to shake hands, make sure everyone knows each other's name, have some free food, and then we open that open DISCUSSI that's six thirty.
Speaker 1: Very very nice. So that is tonight. That's the Men's group. I'm gonna throw that online. Impossible, Yeah, impossible, And again I love that you're doing that. I think it's really cool. I'm going to try to make it down there tonight. I think that'd be really cool. And then if you can't make it to the event tonight, that's okay. You do it every other week, so there's a there's another one coming soon. And then Wednesday is open to everybody.
Speaker 3: Open to everyone.
Speaker 4: We're celebrating, celebrating the five years, kind of like a ribbon cutting style. So four thirty to six we're going to mix and mingle. Six to seven will do that formal program, and then there's a live DJ from seven to eight thirty. And I want to just say too, we need help keeping this going as a nonprofit organization. If you admire the work we're doing. Be a corporate sponsor, send us a donation. I mean there's a donate button on the website on the Facebook. You can send us a check. Can we can send you a vemmo link, anything to help us keep going, because I would love to see her to Life celebrate ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of pass. Yeah, what is the website? If somebody listeners going, hey, I'd like to go on there and make a little donation.
Speaker 3: Her to Live Coach Foundation.
Speaker 1: All right, very nice, Thank you so much for coming in. Thank you for all that you do, a huge impact in the community. And it's again, Brianna, it's very nice to meet you again for thank you too.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And so why is it you volunteer? What is it that has drawn you to Hurtle Life and why do you go, Hey, I want to I want to help this crazy fellow over here.
Speaker 2: You know I I too, I too have a past. And what I respect and admire about Terry is that he is so open and honest about where he once was but where he's going as well. And so I like the hands on I like to make a better impact on the community that maybe I once was not doing. And so I just really look forward to learning how to be a mentor and how to better impact our community, and getting hands on with Terry has been the best way so far.
Speaker 1: I love that. Well, Terry, you're making differences in people's lives, one person at a time, and that's right. And again, I think it's really cool. I remember visiting with you five years ago when this was just a dream, and I love you can talk to anybody. I love talking to people about the dreams they have, and I love even more when they get to do it and it actually works. So it's it's really cool to see, you know, five years ago, this little seed that was planted in your heart and you go, I want to make a difference and I want to help people and I want to and I remember sitting there going, this guy's gonna do it. He's gonna do it, and.
Speaker 3: You have Thank you, thanks for being my first man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll be back in with more good news sometime. We'll come keep coming back again. The best is yet to come.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Terry Liggins, Brianna, thank you so much for king us again. If you'd like to join them tonight, I've got the info for ends tonight and then on Wednesday. We've got to that's that's open everybody. I've got all the information at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash suit Falls News. Something something you should Know is brought to you by Genesis goold ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis goold ira dot comm