Speaker 1: Oh bed of that are hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night. I'm Ravenly and today we are going to pick up where we left off with our Epstein file, expose all the things in all all this stuff just work clear right, just so we all are on the same page with where we just came from. On that first episode that we did, right, we discussed Wayfair, Prince Andrew Elon, Musk, Bill Gates, Howard Lutnick, Steve Bannon. All these people are massive shittheads. And I mean Wayfair as a company, but they are also massive shittheads as a as a whole, as a collective. So anyway, all these things, and before we move any further, I gotta ask you, Raven, of the things that we talked about in that first episode, did anything shock you or was this more like a confirmation of like, yup, knew I couldn't trust that fuck Like where are you at?
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm pretty much everything. I already made assumptions. I didn't actually hear the interview though, so that was interesting to get to hear the clips of that I had heard through the grape vine. I saw like little clips of everyone talking about it, but I actually didn't hear any of that, so that was interesting to hear. I didn't even know that's what he said, I don't like to be honest with you, which Epstein and I found out to be really a weird situation. It was like, we're really good friends, but we super hate each other and it's like a pissing contest, and it was like the whole interview was very strange, and it was it just come. It just confirmed that Epstein is one hundred percent egotistical maniac, like he definitely believes that he is the smartt human being.
Speaker 1: And we still have no idea why the interview was being conducted. Steve Bannon had no intentions of making a documentary, even though like it was kind of centered in that way it seemed like it was documentary esque. He had no intentions of releasing a documentary about Epstein even before any of the shit went down, so like it was a weird.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was weird, to be honest, but they're weird fucking people though, so like at this point, apparently I don't know if you saw they some new photos were dropped and one of them was Epstein was using my magnifying glass and was burning one of the boy victims outside. He was like staked to the ground and he was burning him in multiple spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 3: One, and they're starting to release more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw one with the little girl taped to a table and she was smiling cut to the videos Gate well you know, yeah, but half of her face was like burned off and all that, And somehow that picture is coming up hardcore with the whole Epstein conversation too, which.
Speaker 2: With some of the pizza Gate photos are coming back around and they're being obviously tied into Epstein and stuff. Oh yeah, so I mean the pizza Gate conversation. What's interesting is John Podesta had had or has potentially U talk account and an Instagram account and apparently has been posting all sorts of weird things to it over the years.
Speaker 3: Now, I did ask.
Speaker 2: I reached out to a couple of the big content creators that did make things about them and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Hey, where is his app?
Speaker 2: Because I went deep diving, I was like, look, we're going to find this, and so I was trying to actually find his account. So far, i've come up empty handed. So I'm hoping maybe somebody through the grapevine will share it so we.
Speaker 1: Will see drugged though especially by now.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, his name is getting obviously brought up and drug through the dirt and hopefully will be charged because people are really calling for his head.
Speaker 3: God has Love sent us a.
Speaker 2: DM about a content creator that is putting everything together in pretty much like a file in this app that he has, and that it will be easier to be able to get to the content that is really what you can use instead of sifting through the you know, millions of files and stuff. So I'm interested to check that out. Maybe we could actually get through it, because I mean I spent hours looking at stuff and like here's some of my papers and there's not I probably have forty pages printed out and I have about another one hundred screenshotted. And that was you know, days of going through clicking one on one by one, which, by the way, for those of you that haven't looked at these, there's a lot of interesting things about the dog files because the redactions are ridiculous. Yeah, because like page one has one has a paper, you know, an email that's redacted in twenty different places.
Speaker 3: Go to page ten.
Speaker 2: That email pops up again and you have like seven of those are missing off the redactions, so they're not redacted any longer. And it has like another random word and it's like you could put them together and figure out some of on not I wouldn't say all of the stuff, but some of the stuff.
Speaker 3: You can figure it out.
Speaker 1: This is Pam Bondi's Department of Justice. You know what I'm saying. It doesn't exactly work. It's like the TSA and Santa Claus. It works if you believe it's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's pretty much what's going on with this for sure. Yeah, And I'm finding out as more people sift through stuff, I'm seeing like keywords here and there. So I'm going and trying to find my own information about it. And man, it's I know that you've been doing on your side of things, and I'm doing right now. The next episode is all going to be about about food. Yeah, about the keywords of food, the code words. So that's gonna be, yeah, the code words, the code words of food, And so that's gonna be an entire deep dive in and of itself. And I do believe I think we need to go back to Pizzagate and bring it all back in and have a whole wrap around and see where people are today that were involved. It's all you know, they're all they're all connected, they're all walking free. Still, they're all breathing the year, which they shouldn't be allowed to breathe.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Intioned to see interested to see what you brought to the table, because right now there's just so many things so happening on this episode.
Speaker 1: I've got a few more names. And granted, y'all, this is not all encompassing like we did on the first episode. We only brought up a few things tonight. We're gonna bring up a few things. We're gonna continue doing this until I guess, until we decide that we are done, honestly, because I don't believe that we could actually sift through three and a half million files to create Realistically, we could probably shoot an episode every day for a year on just what was released in these files and probably still not get through them all. So we're gonna bounce back and forth and honestly, whenever we have the time, whenever we don't have a guest lined up or whatever else. I don't see why we don't come back to the Epstein files and just release another one, just talk about some more shit. I don't see why not.
Speaker 3: So it's a it's a heavy shit though, oh it is. It's it's pretty heavy.
Speaker 2: And the latest word that I've been looking up today tonight actually is yeah. They they really are some special human beings that you know, deserve to be skinned Tolivee the worst.
Speaker 3: They deserve the worst, and they they deserve the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially once you realize what they're talking about, and it makes you feel like you're crazy because you're reading these things. And at first, on surface level, it seems, you know, no big deal, nothing whatever. But once she realized what that one word actually means, then it's a whole nother ballgame of what they're actually talking about.
Speaker 3: And it just makes my stomach curl.
Speaker 1: And just that it's a mix of all the negative emotions, honestly, and so with tonight's episode, and not just this episod so, but all of the things with Epstein moving forward. Please understand, this seems to be the big thing that everybody, well, I broke off ties with him in the early two thousands. I broke off ties with him in twenty twelve. Okay, first of all, all lies, all lies, Okay, But there is at least a little bit of leeway that you can give somebody pre two thousand and eight, and it depends on the circumstances. What I mean by this is, let's say Epstein was a financier type dude in the mid nineties, but he and his ILK weren't very well known about in the top dog elite circles. Like it was. It was questioned some people knew some things, but unless you were somebody who knew who he was, you didn't know about it. Right. Two thousand and eight is when he was convicted, So nobody can make the excuse of, oh, I didn't know Bup Bup up past two thousand and eight. There's a And honestly, I don't believe that they could make that excuse even on back to the eighties.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that either.
Speaker 2: I think that from late seventies and the way that he got into everything, and really the beginning eighties, I just don't personally feel like the people can once he made his way into that company, that he did all that shady business with that was tied to Blackrock, right, and he got away with that. I personally don't think that there is anybody in the elite upper echelon that didn't know who this person was.
Speaker 1: No, no, I I agree. But let's say it was like some guy who just came into money, one of these new money type guys, and it was two thousand and three, so he didn't know where the shittheads hanged. Kind of thing. You could give a little bit of some some leeway, and it's very a case, very case by case, very case by case from two thousand and eight onward. Nobody can say that they didn't know this about him because he was a confirmed convicted p file hard stop right. So when you hear these names that were going to be brought up today and when these dates were, these emails, all of these things, these people are not allowed to play the whole Oh well I didn't know that about him. Everyone knew that about him past that point.
Speaker 3: They have it is they have internet access.
Speaker 1: They do exactly.
Speaker 3: You can't say anything exactly. You could look his.
Speaker 2: Name up and you're not going to just start running with somebody and not look up who this is.
Speaker 1: Like for instance, Joe Rogan. Okay, let's have that talk real quick.
Speaker 3: Rogan gets brought up into the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: They tried bringing him up except for the fact that Rogan, which I understand so many people, Oh Rogan's a CIA sud, He's a plant. But feel whatever way you want about Joe Rogan as far as his show is concerned, don't care. I personally like him. I personally am a fan of his show. Epstein tried making a connection to Rogan. Threw a guy who was on rogan show years ago who is a Epstein lackey for lack of better words, and Rogan basically in the matter of an afternoon was like, uh, this guy's a pedophile, Like, I'm not gonna go hang with him. And his body said, oh, come on, go have dinner with him, Come do this, come to this, and Rogan's like, no, I'm not so all good. That's the only time that that was brought up, but I did. My point is it took a quick Google search for somebody to be like, Huh, this Epstein guy's kind of a raging piece of shit. I don't need to be associated with him at all for you.
Speaker 3: Andrew Tate went with them.
Speaker 1: Oh I haven't. I haven't found Andrew Tate yet, but I'm sure. I'm sure. But anyway, all right, so I just want to give that credence. Also because some people are going to bring up Rogan's name because like, well, his name's in the file. His name is brought up one time in one email and the guy was talking to Jeffrey Epstein about how he's trying to get Joe Rogan to meet up but he doesn't want to. That was the entirety of the email. So it's not Rogan being brought up, if that makes sense. It's like third party. But anyway, Hi, y'all, let's get started with a big one, biggie, Oh Less Wexner. Have you ever heard of Victoria's Secret?
Speaker 3: Oh god, this guy's such a shithead he is, he is in so many ways. This guy such a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: You know that song? I know Victoria's Secret. She was created by a dude in Ohio. It's this guy. It's literally Less Wexner. Right, So let's let's get started here. I actually know it. Before we get started, I want to go ahead and give the shameless plug that if you are listening to us on the Spotify or the Apple Podcast, and you would like to see us with your eyeballs, the only place to do so would be to go to patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there are a few tiers for entry. If you go to that lowest tier, that five dollars a month tier, you will get these shows a couple of days in evance, sometimes even week in advance. You'll get to see all of our faces, the articles, the videos, the evidence that we bring. You'll get to see it all for yourself. But probably the main reason why people go to patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcasts is because it is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely, commercials suck. Advertisements suck. We know they come in at the worst fucking times. In the middle of a sentence. As soon as we ask a question that's about to be a banger of a point, a commercial will play for Jumba Casino or sometimbshit listen. We get it, we get it. Kick those ads out here. Come check us out Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. But if you go to that next tier, up, that ten dollars multhier, that third Eye all the way Open tier. You also get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live events every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, And if you so choose, you will also get to join Raven Lee for her book club. They are currently working through How Jesus Became God. I miss up the title.
Speaker 3: Nope, that's the title, Yep, How Jesus Became God.
Speaker 1: And it's an awesome book. Personally, can't stand it, but that's because I'm a Christian, and if you're somebody who doesn't get down Christian, you'll probably love this book. Beside the point, this is the first book. Every month they're going to be doing a new book, all the things, all the stuff. There's a whole list and a bucket that they're picking out of, so it's gonna it's a great time. It's a great time. They actually just shot their first one as a time of recording, like less than an hour ago, so come be a part of it, y'all. Also, if you go to that top tier, that Maniac tier, not only will you get everything that we just listed here, but you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to your door. As our way of saying thank you for supporting us in our mission in that way. So, without further ado, let's talk about old Less Wexner. So, like I said, you may know him as the guy who built Victoria's Secret. That song I know Victoria's Secret. It's literally written about him. He's a raging piece of shit, always has been, always will being. In the late nineteen eighties, Jeffrey Epstein started posing as a talent scout for Victoria's Secret. Now, when I say this, I don't mean he was hired as a consultant for Victoria's Secret. I mean he and Less were homies. So Less pretty much gave him the pass and the credential to say that he was a talent scout and he really wasn't. And this went on, like I said, in the late eighties, this continued for years and years, all the way until nineteen ninety seven. He had allegations brought on him later confirmed. I might add that Epstein lord a young model into a Santa Monica hotel where he assaulted her. It was so widely known that he was such a piece of shit that multiple Victorious Secret executives complained about his behavior. Less gave him a pass on all of it Wow, got morele Yeah, yep, because why not? Right? So Wexner also facilitated the purchase of Jeffrey Epstein's townhouse right the Manhattan House where all those assaults took place, and his private yet the Lolita Express. Both of these purchases were made because of Les Wexner.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Most people don't. Most people don't see you have Victoria's secret guy is pretty much the only reason why Epstein had the Manhattan Spot or the Lolita Express. So there's that.
Speaker 3: I thought the Manhattan Spot was gifted to him by somebody.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a gift, although it was.
Speaker 3: It was by the by the billionaire that other guy.
Speaker 1: Basically, Wexner facilitated the purchase. So I don't know if he's the one that held it in escrow until the deal went through or whatever, or if he's the one that, like, as far as like the really weirch and wealthy are concerned, is like equivalent to a co signer. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, he's claiming right now as of three days ago and seventeen hours ago that Jeffrey Epstein sold hundreds of millions of dollars from him over the decades.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so glad that that was just brought up. So let's talk how about that. Let's raven Lee, Let's let's go there. Hundreds of millions was stolen?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, I'm looking at the latest on what he's saying, so theft.
Speaker 1: Here's also the deal he claimed that he severed ties in two thousand and eight, whenever all the ugliness went down with Jeffrey Epstein. Never mind the fact that in nineteen ninety seven he confirmed assaulted a would be model, and it was so well known from the late eighties all the way till two thousand and eight, when he was a talent scout with Victoria's secret that he was a raging piece of shit. Never mind all of that. He cut ties in O eight because he because he's such a bad guy. But okay, fine, f fine, how about this.
Speaker 2: He also told the police that quote Wexter never had any knowledge at all of an appropriate or unlawful activity with young women in Epstein absolute lies.
Speaker 1: But how about this, as you're talking about those hundreds of millions. According to Forbes, Les Wexner and Leon Black, who we are going to talk about later, are the ones that paid seventy five percent of Jeffrey Epstein's fee income quote unquote between nineteen ninety nine and twenty eighteen to the tune of five hundred million dollars. Wow, five hundred million dollars. Seventy five percent of that came directly from Leon Black and Les Wexner. And again, let's just let's hypothetical. Let's play a little mind game here. Let's say that, Okay, maybe he did cut ties in eight So you're telling me in nine years you paid this guy seventy five percent of five hundred million dollars, and you're now gonna say that he stole that from you, whenever all of the documentation shows you paid it for league or not legal pheesic excuse me? For a fee income? It was a financial fee for being a consultant to them, right, never mind the fact that we have a pay portrayal of are you paying him up until twenty eighteen? Less? But your cut ties in eight less? What are you talking about? Brow?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I'll read this to you. It says, this is from Cleveland dot Com. It says the memo states that Wexner first met Epstein in the nineteen eighties through a mutual friend who recommended Epstein as a financial advisor.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: After a couple other.
Speaker 2: Acquaintances recommended Epstein as well, Wexner brought Epstein on to help with his investments end quote. The document states, according to the accountant of Wexner Attorneys provided, over time, Epstein became more involved in Wexner's finances until Epstein controlled all of his personal finances with virtually no oversight. In ninety one, Epstein obtain power of attorney from Wexner, which enabled Epstein to handle the purchase and sale of real estate and their assets.
Speaker 3: On Wegner's behalf.
Speaker 2: The documents revealed that at some point in ninety eight, Epstein sold himself the New York residence in which he said, oh yeah, so this was Wexner. So this was the one which he resided in until his arrest in nineteen at a deeply discounted price, and notes that the New York residents had previously belonged to Wexner, but Wexner's had moved out of it in nineteen ninety five. The document said that Epstein also sold himself a private plane that previously belonged to Wexner at a deeply discounted price. Right the theft acts as an accusation, So I actually read it's interesting that that's what they stated, because when I originally read about how he got the Manhattan Place was that Wexner gifted it to him in a roundabout sale way and so that.
Speaker 3: He didn't have to pay taxes on it. He quote sold it to him.
Speaker 2: I think it was, like I believe that I read that it was it was an obscene low mount right thousand dollars or some stupid shit like that, Like it was dumb, how cheap it was, and they did that on purpose to avoid the tax right, And that he brought him into his inner circle because he trusted him so much, to the point where people were really questioning his deep seated ties with him, like out of nowhere, and pretty much he met him, and he within like a few months, all of a sudden, Epstein was like in everything.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, and so that's when he became a talent scout and all the shit, all the things. So, like I said, he is the one that facilitated the purchase of the Manhattan Place and the Lolita Express and again nineteen ninety seven, it was confirmed that he sexually assaulted a young model who was trying to become a angel for Victoria's Secret. All of it was pushed under the rug. Multiple execs, not just one or two. Multiple executives on the board came to Less and told them, listen, your boy, Jeff got to go like, this is not good for business. Lex basically told him all to get bent right now. Cut two again. He allegedly cut ties in eight. Remember I said that now because when we talk about him and Leon Black being the reason why Epstein made that money, We're going to talk about Black here in a moment too. And again that eight number just kind of evaporates like fairy dust. But anyway, moving forward here.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to read the rest of this because it's actually interesting. So, according to the memo, Epstein told Wex he had other clients and didn't need any payment because quote, because Epstein was having fun and they would settle it up later. The relationship ended in twenty two thousand and seven at the extent of alleged misappropriation of funds, and so apparently Epstein mishandled his personal affairs and that he was out several hundred million dollars, and then it goes to say. The document explains that around the time, Epstein told Wex that he was having legal problems involving an overly aggressive police chief in some sort of massage. Epstein said he was being blackmailed and it would get messy, so it would be the best interest for Wex's wife to take over the family finances. When Wex's wife examined their finances, she discovered that Epstein had misappropriated a significant amount of the family funds, and the memo states, for example, Epstein frequently bought property on behalf of Wex's and then sold it to himself for half the fraction of the cost.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that this man didn't know at all.
Speaker 2: According to their to the attorneys, Wexner did not want to bring unnecessary public attention to the issue, so they went threw the power of attorney and hired counsel to negotiate a private settlement with Epstein. The document states that as a result of those negotiations, Epstein agreed to return one hundred million to the Wexners, which he did in January of twenty of two thousand and eight. The memo notes at that point the Wexner that wex severed all ties with Epstein and has not spoken to him ever since.
Speaker 3: Also, the Department of Justice said that.
Speaker 2: It knows significance findings about Epstein's wealth that misconduct, together with fees that Epstein paid himself for his services to Wexner, appears to account for vitally all of Epstein's wealth. And it goes on like talking more about about the financial memo and that wextern knew nothing about any of these claims, and at the time Epstein owned a property adjacent to the Wexner's about a half a mile away from his property, that the Wexterner's security team is not aware of any inappropriate incidents taking place at Wexner's property, and that this was the first time that he's ever heard of these allegations and from a public reporting no less.
Speaker 3: Later on that year, the.
Speaker 2: House Committee is going to continue looking into subpoenaed him and don't wanted to testify him as well. So I just want to to add in all of that. So that's kind of where things are on that.
Speaker 1: So with that, the whole cutting ties thing, he had his banker at JP Morgan release a statement in eight saying that basically all ties of Epscene are done, even though it's understood that they were paying Epscene up until twenty eighteen. So whatever, whatever right he has been, like you said, subpoenaed by Congress and is set to testify later this month. As a time of recording, it's going to be like the middle of the month of February unless they do an extension February eighteenth. There it is. Yeah, and all of this to say, Victoria's Secret was always and still is a streamline to abusing women by men like this. I'm sorry, there's no other way to cut this. Like, well, I know they just wanted to they want to have a you know, nice lingerie for women. But bah blah, no, it's not that. It's not that there are there are companies that sell lingerie and brawls and underwear to women who do not focus on making women feel bad about their bodies and then streamline the abuse of their top models. There's companies out there that do it. Victoria's Secrets because of people like less. That's literally what it was founded upon. And actually, if you want to look at the story of how Victoria's Secret was founded, it started off with the objectification of women and abusing them. That's literally where it started from and from its inception.
Speaker 2: But anyway, isn't there actual scandals with him himself, Like he actually has had multiple scandals, like some type of sexual assault or abuse or something like that. Yeah, I know he was named as a co conspirator in the sex trafficking ring and because of all the photos with them together throughout the time and stuff like that. But I thought he had his own allegations. I mean, he's a raging piece of shit. There's a lot of different stuff that's happened with Victoria's secret in and of itself. But yeah, there's no way that you're telling me that he lived half a mile away from you and your security team didn't notice anything, never once, never, one time ever that.
Speaker 1: This is absolute horseshit. I'm sorry. And again, the whole statement of oh we cut ties the fuck you did, bro, Like, that's that's really cute. That's cute that you had your accountant release a statement.
Speaker 3: I think that they were.
Speaker 2: I think that I think what they did was he was completely embedded in this dude's life to the point where he owed his entire wealth to him, and that.
Speaker 3: He knew whatever powers that beat good.
Speaker 2: Old Jeff knew that he was going to get a slap on the wrist and that it was going to draw public attention. And so to save face for for Wex, they had this public falling out where he was accused of this stuff.
Speaker 3: And you know, we broke ties. How dare you all for show it wasn't what wasn't.
Speaker 2: JP Mortgage is the one that paid a whole bunch in defense of Epstein, Like they paid out some of their victims like two hundred and eighty million or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well he got his start with as far as the financial side of shit goes. He worked for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, I know, but there's something that just recently. I'll have to look into it. But there's no way that I don't believe that they ever cut ties.
Speaker 2: And I believe that good old Jeff was saving Wex from being able to be you know, prosecuted with him because that's his cash cow.
Speaker 1: Eat.
Speaker 2: He is his cash cow, so he's not going to have him take the fall.
Speaker 3: So of course they're going to distance I mean, a.
Speaker 2: Hundred million dollars like to them, that's nothing like you're a billionaire. Like, it's yeah, I mean, it's a little I mean it's it might be a little ouch, you know, but not that bad. You could just move some stocks around, you mean, you're to charge it's a little everything else.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit more than that. Whenever people grant it, it's for your correct that when you're at that level of finance, one hundred million is not that big of a deal. But it's also like, I hear a lot of people say, well, if elon, why didn't he just sell some assets and he's got a hundred million, Like, okay, just because the dude's got like four hundred billion or whatever, he doesn't have four hundred billion liquid, Like, he can't go to the bank and take out four hundred billion green dollars. He's it's tied up in assets, and it's tied up in ownership of stocks in his company and these things. And it's like, okay, well, why doesn't he sell so much of it to pay these taxes or whatever. It's like, because if he was to sell one hundred million dollars of his stock in order to have that cash liquid to go and do something, his stock price now dropped one hundred million, and so that makes the rest of his portfolio drop as a result, and it's it's a little more complicated. But at the same time, you're correct. One hundred million dollar loss to this level of wealth. I mean it's a hit. It's not a it's not a life altering hit by any means. This is a this is what they would consider a tight month for the family.
Speaker 2: You know, did you know that he founded the limited Abercrombie and Fitch and Math and body Works too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bath and body Works. I knew his Victoria's secret Abercrombie and Fitch.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Yeah, No, I did not realize that Abercommie Fitch was his as well. And Bath and body Works.
Speaker 1: I knew about Bath and body Works.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot of money right there. Yes, it is a lot and obscene amount of money.
Speaker 1: All tied into a raging piece of shit. Now, with all of that, I did bring up another name, Leon Black, and a lot of people. Some people have heard of him, some people have not. So let's dive into him a little bit here. Leon Black was the founder of the Apollo Global Management. Now, if that doesn't sound like some sort of an evil villain enterprise. I don't know what does, but okay, he paid Jeffrey Epstein one hundred and seventy million dollars for tax advice over six years, and at least that much is confirmed. There's all kinds of under the table deals as well, but above board on paper, he at least paid him one hundred and seventy million for tax advice quote unquote over six years. Now, what kind of tax advice might I be referring to? Raven Lee? Your boy? Leon Black was a massive art collector. And I don't mean some college kids, uh welding sculpture that's gonna go for six billion? No, no, no, I mean like big names, big names and the art collection game. That was his shit. Right now, to say that, oh well, I didn't know about Jeffrey Epstein, I cut times, but bute b He sent Jeffrey Epstein a birthday gift in twenty seventeen, and for we don't know exactly what it was, but whatever it was, it required that it be X ray before it be handed to him. I don't know, I don't know. That could be so many things. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, he stepped down in twenty twenty one for.
Speaker 1: Me and the jump ahead CEO jumping ahead of me here. So hold on, I got a whole thing, so okay tell me all that. So in twenty twenty one he resigned to CEO from the Apollo Global Management. That was in March of twenty twenty one. A few days later he stepped down as chair of the Museum a modern arts board of trustees. So basically he didn't just cut ties from his business that he started. He cut dies from his passion project as well. Now, the new files that have been released about Epstein and all these things, they showed that Epstein helped Black turn his art collection into bankable collateral so that Blank Black could borrow money against them to the tune of an estimated one point four billion dollars in twenty seventeen alone. Wow, that was the evaluation in twenty seventeen was that Epstein basically showed him like, oh, bro, you have an original Mandria, Anne, you have an original mone right here. What you need to do is take that, get it appraised, put it as collateral to a large you know thing, a large loan from a bank over here, sell it at auction for half of the value and then you made money on top of money, and it's tall in tax free. It's a mess. The fine art community, just so everybody's clear, is just a big tax haven, that's all it is. And Epstein knew that. So he helped his boy, Leon Black, turn a couple million into one point four billion, and then Epstein was paid one hundred and seventy million for his efforts.
Speaker 3: Well, now he's churned in all of his assets to seven hundred and eighty five billion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was able to do that in about eight years, give or take. So he's obviously doing well. But now that these files have dropped, he has stepped down from well. In twenty twenty one, he stepped down from everything, and it's not looking good. It's not looking good. Now he has not been subpoenaed, but I have a weird feeling that he will be soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's talking about description of alleged abuse by a private equity billionaire, a Museum of Modern Art trustee, Leon Black, the documents related to a convicted sex offender. Obviously certain details expressed in the spiral bound notebook, including year, location, and perpet like whatever his alleged abuse was corresponded to the twenty twenty three lawsuit alleged alligating that sorry, I gotta make it bigger. The billionaire reaped a sixteen year old who has autism in a rare form of down syndrome in Epstein's Manhattan residence in two thousand and two, according to court yes.
Speaker 3: According to the court filings at the time, the girl's developmental age was estimated to be around twelve years old.
Speaker 2: The lawsuit is ongoing, and the woman known as Jane Doe recently fired her attorney. On a page of the of the journal, the diaries author pasted a copy of Sylvia plas nineteen sixty two poems Stop Dead, and added Leon Black in handwriting next to the title. The author underlined several times of the poem birth cry fatso millionaire, It's violent, goddamn baby screaming there's only there's always a bloody baby. Your seven chins still as a ham. Some of the entries appeared to have be to ben had excuse me. Some of the entries appeared to be written in a form of code. The letters are arranged so that the reader the read that it was reading downward diagonally upward tore the right down and repeating the pattern produces a coherent message. So on screen it actually shows the message. I can show you if you want to see it.
Speaker 3: Go I have screenshare. Yeah all right, let me do this really quick.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so Leon Black not only was he this wealthy financier guy and an art collector, he was a rapist to a autistic down syndrome girl. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, So this is the this is a part of the notebook, and this is what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Okay, So apparently this is a sequence, and there's like birth cry.
Speaker 2: Fat millionaire, it's violent, goddamn baby screaming.
Speaker 3: There's always a bloody baby.
Speaker 2: Your seven chins still a ham So it says, if you want to read it, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's see. Uh. Document label confidential for attorney's eyes only appears to translate and transcribe some of the coded entries, including one that includes allegations that Black bit the victim and made her bleed. Does a direct quote. This is the decoded entry. It's begins with walk down Madison Avenue to seventy first Street, referencing Epstein's upper east Side address. Continuing even though jess Lane said it was best to take me home because mister Black is so important for some reason over my health. The author continues, there is going to be hell to pay. I ruin their trip, and I am dramatic when that fat fuck bit me. He threw me on the floor and blood all over my all over Jeffrey's carpet, And I am the issue. Who the fuck bites someone sick? No one is that important, and Leon can go fuck himself. I hate New York. Whoa wow? And again I know that people are gonna make it seem like, well, how can we trust this? Sourus? Do we know this to be a fact? All this and this no, no, no, Now that everything's coming out about Epstein and all of his connections, nothing is off the table. Nothing is too crazy, nothing is too obscene or too preposterous for us to not dive in on. So I'm sorry at this point, fuck Leon Black too. He absolutely raped this sixteen year old, the special needs girl, and he deserves to get fried alive as well. And then on top of that, did all his money in art sales to try to avoid the taxes. So there's that. Anyway, Are you reading more?
Speaker 2: It just says that the identity of the journal's author is redacted. Advocates of Epstein's victims, including the lawyer whose confidential client was named over five hundred times in the recent document release, has criticized the DOJ for publishing in sensitive information about the victim's identities. Yeah, so this goes on to talk about more about this whole thing. In Black's attorney and mister Black asked for an independent investigation of his relationship with Epstein. He pretty much is saying that he doesn't have any ties to him. Sure that they want to review more than sixty thousand documents, interviewed more than twenty people, and concluded that mister Black paid Epstein for estate planning and tax advice, and that he had no awareness of Epstein's criminal criminal activities. Of the three civil lawsuits filed against mister Black, one has been dismissed, one the other withdrawn, and the other is currently facing a case of terminating motion for sanctions. There is absolutely no truth to any of the allegations against mister Black.
Speaker 1: Hey, real quick, remember how I said in twenty seventeen he emailed and was sending Epstein a birthday gift and all these things took place in the twenty teens as far as him and showing him how to make his money and do these things with the art. Remember how earlier in the beginning of the episode, I said that there was a specific year where anybody who does any dealings with Epstein passed this year. Cannot claim the ignorance of I did know about jeb are you Upsteck seven and it was confirmed in Wait, beyond any shadow of any doubt, in a court of law, it was confirmed that he is a registered sex offender. So again, I'm sorry, mister Black, dad is a lie. You are lying, and that's a perjury charge. Next time they bring you to court. It's good things.
Speaker 2: So the girl that they're saying was the victim, which I'm not saying. I don't know anything really about this case, but his mister Black's lawyer is saying that her actual name doesn't appear in the database of Epstein's victims, and her birth family is suddenly saying that she makes up stories and fabricates fabricates evidence. Among her most absurd and false claims are that in less than three years she was trafficked to more than fifty men birth multiple children fathered by Epstein and suffered at least six forced abortions.
Speaker 3: None of this is true.
Speaker 2: The Wagdor firm which represented her has withdrawn from the case and ceased representing her. We have moved to terminate the case and obtained stations against them and her for false and fraudulent claims against mister Black. Black was also accused of sexual abuse in two other lawsuits, which have since been dismissed or withdrawn. In twenty one, this other person accused Black of sexual abuse after Black claimed that she that she had extorted money from him following her initial public allegations of sexual misconduct. The judge dismissed the civil case based on determining that the nine point five million dollar payment from Black under a non disclosure agreement precluded her from pursuing any more claims in court. Wait, so she was paid nine point five nine point five million dollars right for just you know, lying deformation and sexual abuse.
Speaker 3: And she was lying right.
Speaker 1: Nine point five and sillion dollars is quite a payout when there's nothing to go on here. What are we talking?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 2: So then another person, Sherry Pearson, permanently withdrew her twenty twenty two lawsuit alleging Black had raped her in two thousand and two. Epstein's upper east side is unclear why she withdrew it in two thousand and four. I don't know, maybe because he probably threatened to kill her. Probably it sounds like the first victim that we were talking about. The family I think was paid as well.
Speaker 1: And it actually it's in her birth family. That's a very strange thing to say, because.
Speaker 3: Her birth family.
Speaker 2: So if she was trafficked at at a young age and she was forced to have because remember.
Speaker 3: You talked about how Epstein had.
Speaker 2: Breeders, oh yeah, and forced abortions and was breeding all of these children, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That pretty much falls.
Speaker 2: In line with what was happening to other women's.
Speaker 1: As the game. Honestly, I don't see why this is seen as oh, that can't be because, okay, let's say even a portion of that, because again, we are talking about a person with true mental situations here, a real mental issue documented.
Speaker 2: I mean, having having down center autism doesn't make them excual liars exactly, and down from them out of anything makes.
Speaker 3: Them more truthful than the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. Literally took the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: Honestly, they're inherently truthful. For like nine out of ten of them are like the most truthful people possible, so.
Speaker 2: And autism depending on what type. They'll just tell you the truth right out the gate. They don't even pick up on social cues. So I'm having a hard time thinking that this is an incorrect thing because it goes on to talk about how Black bites parts of her vagina. Violence was the most arousing thing for him, and it was very extremely painful for her, And she talks about how she was raped by Epstein. An Black used to talk about victims and described her as being ten and they knew they knew about her. They knew about her before they even got a hold of her. Minor victim at Epstein's townhouse was told that Leon Black was to give a massage to Leon Black and then violently raped over and over again.
Speaker 1: The thing I wanted to bring up though, as far as the whole birthing family thing or birth family, does that mean that she was a like a foster care child or something like that. Nobody says that. Nobody uses the term, oh her birth family.
Speaker 2: I think she was a runaway excuse me. I don't think personally, I don't think she was ran away. I think that she was taken. I'm assumed. This is me making assumptions. I don't know actually the full story. So this is just me making an assumption.
Speaker 1: But then the fact that her birth family comes out and says this about her later on, I mean, it's possible that she was sold by her family into the service of Epstein. That's a possibility. Maybe she's a runaway, Maybe she was a Falster care child. Right, there's so many different levels of that.
Speaker 3: There got so many different But the.
Speaker 1: Fact that they made the mention of her birth family coming forward and saying, oh, you can't listen to anything she says that da da nobody is talking about Like, Okay, if something happened with one of my children and good or bad, no one's gonna call me their birth father. I'm their dad. That that's a crazy fucking thing to say, you see what I mean, that's a strange way to word it. So I don't know, I don't know. All I'm saying is that as we're bringing up the connection with Les Wexner, and we are bringing up the connection with Leam Black, I think it's only right that we show the entire picture these two very wealthy financial guys for very different reasons. They are very wealthy. Both of them paid Epstein massive amounts of money for advice and uh, you know, consolidation or I'm sorry, consultation work. And both of them also were known to have some sort of an abuse allegation behind them, so did Epstein, and then they all claimed that they cut ties with him, even though again up until twenty eighteen, the tithes were very concrete. So anyway, just want.
Speaker 3: To if you want the details of it, I have the actual details of what was.
Speaker 1: We have more to go, but sure, oh it's up to you.
Speaker 2: I just was reading through the actual details of the victim, saying, so you go ahead, you can go on yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, going on to the next thing. How about the health and longevity experts? These are fun ones, right, so we all want to live happier, healthier, longer lives. Who doesn't, right, But would you become one of Jeffrey Epstein's homies to secure funding to make it happen? Would you, Raven?
Speaker 3: No, No, no.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't. You wouldn't become friends with some wealthy financier person. If that could help you fund your experiments to live longer.
Speaker 3: I'd be really skeptical of these people.
Speaker 1: And especially if you found out that wealthy financier type is confirmed, a sexual predator, has an island in the houses and the Lolita express, all these things. You wouldn't just like jump at that opportunity.
Speaker 3: You know, why not? No?
Speaker 1: Not at all of same. For the record, I can't think of a worst reason, because, yeah, let's say you do lift forever. Now you're living forever with the guilt of knowing where that money came from to help you live forever was off of children being raped and murdered. But would you know it's for the greater science for some of these fucks, I mean, they.
Speaker 3: Don't really give a shit about anybody, that's true.
Speaker 1: Speaking of how these people don't give a shit about anybody but themselves, I'm so glad you wereed it the way you did. Let's talk about Peter Atiya. Now, Peter Atiya, the name may not be that familiar to you as of this moment, good cult members, but you may have heard of some of his products. You ever seen those David bars. There's a little golden wrapped up granola bars that are super healthy and protein bars and all these things. You've seen them in health foods towards. Yeah, sure that that's Peter Tas company, right. He also founded the Early Medical this Early Medical Foundation, which what do they do? Medical consultation? Who knows? He is an Instagram health and fitness influencer. Dude has been on all kinds of podcasts, whether it's Andrew Huberman's or Joe Rogan's, He's been on all of them. He's been around talking, and he is blowing the fuck up right now. Before the Epstein things got dropped, he has been going viral consistently in the past few weeks, which I'm very glad that he had his little run because that's all about to get ripped out from under him now. But let's talk more about him. His name appears one thousand, seven hundred and thirty two times in the files that were just released. Okay. In one email between Groff and him, Groff would be one of Jeffrey Epstein's personal assistants, one of his top dogs. He states, and I quote, I go into je withdrawals when I don't see him. He says this immediately after making plans to be there at the island two weeks from the time of the email. This was in twenty sixteen, so again before anybody's like, oh well, that was back before people knew. No, no, no, no, this is confirmed. He is a massive known pedophile. And this guy is going on and on about Oh my god, I love him so much. I get je withdrawals when I don't see him for so long. I gotta go to the island in the next two weeks. That's very creepy. What that's very very creepy. Jeffrey Epstein's status was widely known at that time in twenty sixteen. Come on now, okay, moving on. This dude is currently blowing up on social media right now. He needs to be fucking locked up. I stand by that statement. There's another email exchange where Jeffrey Epstein and Atiya where they're discussing female anatomy nastily, I'm the best way I could put it. And they were discussing female genitalia. And I understand that Atiya is a health person. They weren't talking about female health. It was locker room talk. They were talking about doing discussing things to young girls. That's what the email exchange is about. And they weren't even exactly being very very koy about it. They were being pretty out in the open with it. But anyway, the crazy thing, the craziest thing about this particular set of emails is that Atiya's son, his son was fighting for his fucking life in the ICU after a nearly fatal incident. But Atiya couldn't be more concerned with that. He was trying to solidify plans to party with Jeffrey Epstein the next day rather than be in the hospital with his infant son that's fighting for his life and his wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, could you be any more of a piece of shit?
Speaker 1: That's Peter Attia. Oh but let's keep going with him. Uh. He also worth noting here. January twenty seventh of this year, two weeks ago, three days before the files dropped, Atilla was hired by CBS News as a contributor. Okay, he was hired by Barry Weiss's wife, Natalie Bowls Bowls. What the fuck? The lesbian couple also had email exchanges with Jeffrey Epstein. By the way, So Barry Weiss, Sir, I know so many people think that she's great because she like, she left this one agency because they were trying to tell her how to do things. And she's with CBS now and she's the Real News and b BA pop. No, no, no, her and her wife both have ties to Jeffrey Epstein and they just hired a tea the raging piece of shit that had Jeffrey Epstein withdraws. See him enough, all of these things. He's all about the health and the wellness and the fitness and the this and the we need to do these things with our with our macros and the lipids and the stuff. Throw out the fancy names of these people think is important as far as health and shit goes whatever, it's all. It's all a big clusterfuck start to finish. Yeah, what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm listening to you. I'm looking at all the files right now for him. I was actually seeing.
Speaker 3: So he's mentioned one thousand, seven hundred and eleven times.
Speaker 1: Oh I got one seven hundred and thirty two.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, it just got updated. It's one thousand, seven hundred and eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh so there's twenty something where he got taken away. Okay, excuse me, I was off by twenty y'all.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, sorry, I thought, sorry I was I was just looking.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see if I can find the some of the emails, because of course they have them all like twelve thousand of the same one.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, that's what I'm mean thing they'll have the same one but different sections will be redacted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's tons and tons and tons and tons of the same kind.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, like it's a pleasure to see you. Yeah, let's to test Yeah, flexible, thanks Peter. It's it's trying to find any kind of information is just absolutely annoying through all of this.
Speaker 1: That's why we are doing this work good cult members so that you don't have to. Although if you, any of the good cult members out there, want to test what we are saying, go to the DOJ website, go look into these filesom yourselves. You're not gonna like what you're gonna find, but please do. And I'm hoping that if nothing else we're giving you, uh, like the subject matter that you could start looking at. Peter atiya at t I A A tia go look them up on your own and look at these text threads, these email threads, the one where he and Epstein are trying to like solidify plans to see them see each other the next day and they're trying to talk about it. Go ahead and look at the date for when his son almost died and was in the ICEU fighting for his life. Meanwhile, he could be there with his wife at the hospital.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen or twenty fifteen. Yeah, is one of them that he's going on and on about wanting to meet or you know, anytime we can get together.
Speaker 1: Blah.
Speaker 2: What is with them in emailing by the way, Like why can't they just send a flip and text message?
Speaker 3: They're back and forth eating the emailer.
Speaker 1: He looks like boomers and they think that that's the same thing. Is the same thing with Killery. Remember when she had to delete her thirty thousand emails because she used her her work email as a person Like, I'm sorry, bitch, you don't know what a cell phone is.
Speaker 3: That's the first.
Speaker 2: That's the first emails though, that I've read out of hundreds where neither one of the names were redacted. Yeah, Yeah, that's really odd that I that's really strange because it's like nothing was redacted on that at all, which is not normal. But see then it says CC and it's reacted with who they who they see see but Leslie Groff is always mentioned Jojo of course, right, you can see who it's to and from. But then there's two other people that aren't aren't available, and it's talking about, like, you know, just simple mundane things. But it says like an appointment with Peter and then redacted. It's like, why is this redacted? I don't understand the redaction of certain things. It makes zero sense.
Speaker 1: Probably Peter's to you. We're gonna talk about him in a.
Speaker 3: Bit too, who knows. At this point, Leonon is brought up. Oh yeah, I mean they're.
Speaker 1: Just the shitheads all ran together. They all they all fucked kids on the same island, so they all knew each other anyway. Anyway, So moving on, I just wanted to mention ol ol uh Peter Atiyah and uh, you know, if somebody's out there trying to listen to CBS News, how about we don't because they're hiring a pedophile who is a raging piece of shit. And oh go ahead, I see the face.
Speaker 3: I found it.
Speaker 2: I found the email, which one the one where he's saying that I'm having withdrawls when I don't see him.
Speaker 1: No, it's so, And I don't the word cringey in this regard because all of this shit is cringey. But like, brokay, what are you saying?
Speaker 2: So it starts out from Leslie to Peter, and it starts out on January twenty for twenty sixteen, at seven fifty am. It says, no, no worries there. We will send our maid in to take care of it all. Hope you get the appointments soon.
Speaker 3: What a headache.
Speaker 2: Please let me know around what time you plan to vacate the apartment.
Speaker 3: Thanks Leslie.
Speaker 2: So this apartment that they mentioned, by the way, I just want to point out to everyone. If you actually start digging into it, you'll recognize that they consistently talk about this apartment, that their friends that at Epstein's friends go to right, and that.
Speaker 3: He had certain protocols for set apartment.
Speaker 2: Leslie is always talking talking about this apartment and that cream cheese will be delivered, pizza will be delivered to the apartment, you can have special things. And in one email it talks about how there used to be certain protocols, but they've shifted now, right, doesn't say why or what. There's certain protocols specifically for this apartment, talking about well we need to get together, and hey, i'll just drop this off at the apartment. I'll pick this up from this apartment. And it's always all of these people are consistently coming out of and going from this specific apartment. Yeah, I know that doesn't make any like, I don't have any more answers to that. I just find it really interesting that this one apartment is consistently brought up all the time though, as like a segue between the meeting point for Epstein. All of these people are going to meet Epstein and they go to this apartment and things are delivered to them and things come out of the apartment, and then they go and see him on the island, and it's like a weird trans.
Speaker 1: So if I if I got this correct, and I might have a few details wrong here, the apartment is his Manhattan house.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it is, okay.
Speaker 1: And when they get things delivered, these are code words for different types of children that are going to be delivered, right, the cheese, the pizza, the things, the stuff Once they get blackmail on this person because everything in that in that house, that quote unquote apartment in Manhattan, there's cameras in.
Speaker 3: Every room, so everywhere.
Speaker 1: Once they get the blackmail on them, now Epstein feels comfortable enough for them to come to the island because now if they try to burn them, he can burn them right back. And so that's how this all goes. It's that's like the uh, how could you put? This is the verification, if you will. And I could be wrong on a couple of these details, but I do believe that that's the apartment. That would be why the cream cheese is always being delivered in these things. We're gonna talk about all of that more.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but yeah, I just find it really interesting that the apartment is always brought up and they always have a cleaning service that comes in and make sure that everything's white clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is the term they use. He replied back, Hey, Leslie, no luck. Very frustrating. Mary and I depart back to San Diego tomorrow with still no apartment. Thank you, so so so so much for your generosity. What can I do before I leave to ease the cleanup? Strip the sheets, take out the trash Peter. Then it talks about you know, thank you so much, safe trip home. I'll be out before one pm. Then he writes, no, thank you so much, see you next time. Hopefully JE will be in town when I get back.
Speaker 3: In two weeks. I go into JE withdrawal.
Speaker 2: When I don't see him dot dot dot. The reply back, oh my god, and thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. I'm just seeing them totally not necessary, but I love them.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome, Lise, Mary and I could do and then smile emojis and whatever.
Speaker 3: So he's like, what if that's really interesting though?
Speaker 2: Is that at a lot of the communications, not all of them, they're on and off. This there's a message that says, the information contained in this transmission mate this Yeah, this says transmission may contain privilege or confidential information, including patient information protected by a federal law and state privacy.
Speaker 3: Answer.
Speaker 2: So, but this isn't just for him though, it's for all sorts of random people. There is every so often there's this message that like, you can't share this, this information, my attorney says, you can't have this. Random times that this stuff pops up and I'm like, is it just because they copied it. I was watching somebody's talk about how it's all coded weird and stuff, because when they are taking it from the computers, it like decoded it weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what that is.
Speaker 1: But I keep in mind, but if anyone half of the stuff hasn't been released yet, it is because it is still pertinent to an ongoing investigation. Everything that's been released has been cleared safe to be released, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: So for anybody that wants to see this one, it's echo Foxtock Tango alpha zero zero three to three zero six three seven, So you can actually insert that and you can look it up yourself, just so that everyone can have it, because I'm printing everything out, so just in case it gets deleted, we.
Speaker 1: Have it indeed. So again, he's now working for CBS. As of a couple of weeks ago. Barry Weiss and her wife Nellie Bowles Bowels I don't know how fuck you pronounced it. They both also had exchanges with Jeffrey Epstein. We'll probably talk about them in particular on a later episode, but today we're just going through this, but staying on with the health and wellness and longevity vibes. Let's talk about your boy, Brian Johnson. And for anybody who doesn't know who this is, you've probably heard of him. The guy who uh who is in giving himself blood transfusions from his child and he's spending all of this money, all of this obscene, obscene amounts of wealth to make himself live forever. Right, So let's talk about him. We got some videos are gonna pull up here in just a moment. Hold on, let's just get there. The anti aging ex Mormon due getting blood transfusing from his child, the next Flix special Don't Die all about him. Yeah, we've all heard of him, I think so. Anyway, February first, two days after the files dropped. This is very very important everybody, And if you don't believe me, please go check out his social media to make sure that I didn't get those wrong here, because I didn't I know that. Two days after the files dropped, Johnson posted publicly that he once had a zoom meeting with Epstein eight years ago. Just we're all on the same page here. He says that he had a single zoom meeting with him eight years ago, and he posted this on February first, anybody want to do the quick math on that to see when twenty twenty six minus eight years what that looks like? Y'all? Keep that, keep that in your brain for a second, all right, yo? Got it? Cool? Cool? Cool? He said that after ten minutes he got a dark vibe, he felt sick to my stomach, and he said that he never wanted to speak to him agear ever, Okay, Now keep in mind the eight years for anybody whose math ain't math, and that would be twenty eighteen. The files that just dropped, however, show a much different story. Crazy how that goes? And keep in mind the files dropped two days prior to him making that social media post. You would think that this dude would search his own name and make sure that at least his own story lined up. But you know, I guess with all of his blood transfusions, his body might be doing well, but his brain is getting more and more fucked by the day. But I don't you know, Hey, who am I to judge? So let's talk about it here. The file showed a different story. Multiple emails exchanged to make an in person meeting with Jeffrey Epstein in twenty seventeen, so that would be nine years ago, not eight years ago by Alex Klokos. Alice Clocos is the CEO of Futurism. Do your own math as to the connections there, and this is coordinated through Masha Drakhova. Now who is Masha Drakova, you might be asking. This woman is known to be a part of Putin's innermost circle for years. So oh yeah, I know, of course, when everybody's like, oh, he was a Mussada asset. No, yes, okay, he was, but he was an asset for every fucking body. The connection between the one of Live Forever guy and Epstein was made through one of Putin's top bitches. Like, this isn't even like a hypothetical. This is all confirmed, documented, so just throwing it out here. Maybe these health and longevity experts were, you know, gonna help Jeffrey Epstein with his eugenics and transhumanism. Shit, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe. I mean, I think it's interesting that his account has gone on Instagram so.
Speaker 1: He took down his whole site now because it where find him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so maybe he has a TikTok.
Speaker 3: I'll have to look at the TikTok.
Speaker 2: But hey, maybe when he was the last guy we just talked about maybe they have a whole because you know, they all drink blood. So maybe he was like legitimately going through withdrawals because of Epstein. Because there was a kid that there was this kid, there was a man that just came out talking about he was a blood bag for Diddy for like eight years, yep.
Speaker 3: And that pretty much did.
Speaker 2: The entire body is made up of his blood and that if you notice, once he got to prison, he aged rapidly. Oh yeah, and he was talking about he was talking about how he would he would get picked up by Diddy and they would go on the boat because the maritime laws they would have to go out into the ocean, yeah, and like whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 2: He would pretty much take as much blood as possible without killing this kid at the time.
Speaker 3: And then they would like bring him back.
Speaker 2: And that he did this on and off for like every once a month for years. And I was just kind of thinking, you know, since both of them are in the health of Wallis and we know that Peter has been drinking his son's blood, and there's a whole bunch of stuff with blood and blood sacrifice and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what say you that they?
Speaker 2: I mean, because if you actually watch the technology that he's been using, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Let's watch very well. You have a quick video pulled up for him. I don't see why not. But yeah, so the whole thing about oh well, I didn't know anything about Epstein. I felt so sick to my stomach. I got a dark vibe, all eyes, all eyes, and this guy came out a bit. There was one zoom call that I had with him, complete and total lies. So yeah, I have to say that the whole withdrawal thing, that maybe it's an adrena chron withdraw I fully believe that.
Speaker 3: Maybe Let's watch this together, y'all.
Speaker 1: Brian Johnson on the Don't.
Speaker 4: Die Shit three years ago, full and crazy question possible? Are we the first generation that won't die? To explore this question, I hired a team of thirty medical professionals. We measured the biological age of every one of my organs, and then we applied the very best science ever done on health span and lifespan. It's worked. I now have the best biomarkers of anybody in the world. I am the healthiest person on planet Earth, and while the protocol is always changing, this is what I'm doing now. Every day begins for me not when I wake up, but when I go to bed, as sleep is my number one life priority. I'm asleep by eight thirty PM and I naturally wake around five AM, never using an alarm. The very first thing I do when I wake up is I get ten thousand lucks light into my eyes for three to four minutes. As I'm sitting there, I'll take my inner ear temperature as my body temperature has dropped five degrees fahrenheit over the past few years given metabolic efficiencies. Then I'll do a body composition measurement looking at fat, muscle, hydration, weight, arterial stiffness using a smart scale. I'll then apply a hair serum massage my scalp for one to two minutes and wear a red light hair cap for six minutes. I'll do a breathing exercise or meditation for five minutes to get my mind and body set for the day. Then I'll consume an eight ounce strenk consisting of Blueprint longevity mix, collagen, peptides creating and some prebiotics. Next, I'll work out for six to ninety minutes. I will focus on strength, cardio, flexibility, and balance. While working out, I'll rotate listening to music, books podcasts. On the weekends, I'll play pickleball, right it, bike climb, hang out with friends. Next, for breakfast, I will have Blueprint Longevity protein and bury Nut mix, collagen peptides, extra version olive oil and one hundred percent pure cacao with a few dozen pills. After breakfast, I will squeeze in a few additional therapies daily. I do red and near infrared light therapy six minutes a day. Currently, I have two additional therapies. One is hyperbaric oxygen therapy and second is focused shockwave therapy, which I'm doing for my entire body first in world. Next, I will jump into the shower, wash my face, apply moisturizer and vitamin C, and then two to three times a week I will exfoliate with a Japanese wash cloth. At this point in the morning, I'm feeling pretty good. I've had a fantastic night's sleep, I fully exercised, I've had a nutritious breakfast. I'm now going to step outside and do a ten minute walk in the sun. It feels fantastic in my skin. Now I'm mindful of the time I'm out when the UVEN index is low, where I still get the stimulation and benefits to the sun, but without the damage. After this, my work day begins, and my favorite part of the entire day, because my morning hours are my best hours. I'm open minded, I'm creative, I'm fast, and so I prioritize the hardest tasks in this window of time. Now, in my office, my desk and chair are situated so that I can rotate between sitting and standing, always maintaining proper posture. I find this to be useful because moving about increases blood flow, which increases my alertness. After the first few hours of the day of hard focus, I will have my next meal to day, typically something like super Veggie, which is a mixture of lentils, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, hemp seeds, garnic and ginger. Immediately following eating super Veggie, I will jump back in into focused work. Every thirty minutes, I'll do roughly five minutes of light activity is walking or body weight exercises stretching. I find that it makes me more flexible of mind and of body. An hour and a half or two hours later, I will have my final mill of the day, which will be some combination of veggies, nuts, seeds, and berries. For example, I might have a stuffed sweet potato with avocado, tomatoes, chickpeas with a tablespoon of extra version olive oil. My data color can take is two thy two hundred and fifty calories, which is made up of twenty five percent protein, thirty five percent carbs, and forty percent fat. Note that I am plant based by choice, excluding the collagen peptides. After my final mill of the day, I will get back into work, and as I did before, every thirty minutes or so, I will do five minutes of light activity which helps with blood flow, awaken my mind, and keep my body loose and flexible. The liquid I drink throughout the day is mineralized, either via tea or electrolytes. I will stop drinking liquids around four PM to avoid getting up at night to go to the bathroom. The rest of my day is filled with endless activities. What a lot of people don't realize is I am currently the operating CEO of several endeavors, including Blueprint Don't Die. My longevity protocol is a full time job. I am a content creator and I am a father. My favorite part of what I do. No day is ever the same. Now, as the end of day arrives, I have been working non stop the entire day. I need to wind down. This process commences with me taking a ten minute walk outside. I'll spend time with friends and family, and then I'll do something like read a book, meditate, do breath work, something to calm my body down. I'll turn screens off. I'll try to stop messaging or view social media. Nighttime mode is activated.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I know from achieving the best sleep score in human history eight months of perfect sleep, that the single strongest predictor of my nighttime sleep quality is my resting heart rate. Everything I do is to lower the beats permittent of my heart. I go that better my sleep. At a thirty, my head will hit the pillow and I will be asleep within one to three minutes. On any given night, I will average over two hours of rim, two hours of deep, and I will be up less than thirty minutes a night. These are the markers of exceptional sleep. And then, my favorite part of the entire thing I know I get to do the same thing tomorrow. Life is amazing.
Speaker 3: So I got some some follow up questions here, so many questions for one.
Speaker 1: No, two days are exactly the same, even though I can tell you my daily routine without fail every day, so right out the rim, that's like.
Speaker 3: Down to the minute, tell me you have extreme OCD without tell aby.
Speaker 1: Tell me you're autistic, without telling me you're autistic. That's all Like, holy shit.
Speaker 2: I didn't even go into all of his crazy shit because that's actually different than what he used to do. Because the one that I saw was from a I don't know, maybe two years ago.
Speaker 1: He's been talking about a score to much. I have the world's perfect sleep eight months.
Speaker 3: Oh you've never you never heard him talk about his skin?
Speaker 1: No, I had well stuff. But like, if that's all the notes for me to go, I would love to do a study for eight months and be like, oh you think that's perfect sleep?
Speaker 3: Boy, probably you'd be out like ten seconds, so good Peter.
Speaker 1: And have no alarm clock waking me up. Oh well, I don't have to get up in the middle of the night. Me neither. Bro, It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: I just don't like, oh my god, No, there's yeah, that was no. But like the other ones that I've seen, was he spent though, like most of his days he spent where he was getting all of these injections done.
Speaker 2: I guess he's maybe upgraded himself because he wasn't one point getting all these.
Speaker 3: Tests on him like every day.
Speaker 2: He had this thing that honestly, the face map was really cool. So on a cell level, they could tell what was breaking apart and damaging and how like how good your skin was all the way down and how much damage you had and what you could repair. And from a science standpoint, it was really freaking cool. Like some of the stuff that he was uh showing, but it's like, what did you just inject in yourself? Because for those that aren't watching, you need to be able to watch the Jodan patreon, But what was he injecting in his butt?
Speaker 1: Like multiple times a day?
Speaker 2: Multiple times a day? So I'm like, you still haven't gone away from any of the other stuff. And also he's plant.
Speaker 1: Based by choice.
Speaker 2: He heard him say that choice, but I swear he was like super heavy before in like carnivore style. Maybe I'm wrong, but I mean he's done a lot of it, so Where does your son's blood come into play?
Speaker 3: Is that like? Is that like after the lights dim at seven thirty or is at the.
Speaker 1: College and infusions they he's doing it.
Speaker 2: That's injection in your ass, Like is your deriving?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? I mean, we're not going to talk about that. I mean, is that the plasm like.
Speaker 1: Your boys fucking psychotic and somehow connected very deeply with Jeffrey Epstein that one zoom call that he claimed complete lies, complete lies. There was multiple conversations about meeting up with him, and that's the other side of it.
Speaker 3: He needs human blood, Yes, he needs human blood, and he was he needed Well.
Speaker 2: That's the thing though, is when originally he was trying to find what could reverse his age.
Speaker 3: And that was the one that I watched.
Speaker 2: Dreno was Yeah, but pretty much probably what he's injecting.
Speaker 3: In his ass that was in those vials because he had a whole drawer full. I'm gonna just safe to assume that it's probably a dreama coon.
Speaker 1: And I'm also going to assume he's divorced. I cannot imagine.
Speaker 3: That whole house was just like weird.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine a single woman on earth and grants and listen.
Speaker 2: I'm silarly thinking. I was like, when are you fucking Are you even doing that? Like is that above you?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, he doesn't. Fuck he's withholding his semen because it's like it's scanning his vrill in his aura or whatever. These people they don't nut, but they tell themselves whatever.
Speaker 3: Was like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Women notice me when I walk into a room because I don't jack off, they can they can feel me walking into the room. It's like, you think that's why they're looking at you. They're looking at you because you're giving them the creeps. Dog, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He looks like he wants to like rip your soul out. He has like dead creepy eyes.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 3: He does really creepy. He really does.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just no wonder he was attached to Epstein, like come on, man, he needs and if I mean, if all of the emails are true, they're eating people.
Speaker 1: I also could imagine that Epstein.
Speaker 3: Eating children people. Yeah, I could.
Speaker 1: Imagine that Epstein probably funded some of this research into him because Epstein was all about the eugenics. He was all about the transhumanism and things you're gonna look if you're gonna look for the perfect specimen to try to do this with, wouldn't you go for the one who buy the numbers as the most healthy person on earth or whatever the fuck? So I could see them being a lot of connections, honestly, between Epstein and hell. So, maybe it was for adreno crume, maybe it was for the scientific studies of it. Maybe it's because Epstein helped bankroll some of these things. But also, yeah, I can't imagine a single woman. Listen. I know that it's attractive in the female mind for a man to take care of himself, to be fit, to eat healthy, to be successful, to be driven. I agree. I understand the thought process on that, and I could agree with a portion of that this is to a level of obsession, and uh, it's unhealthy to take your health this seriously. I would think, like this, this is not okay.
Speaker 3: I wonder what happens if something goes off, like if he misses his six minutes, Like.
Speaker 2: Like I wonder if like the battery dies on something and he just loses his absolute mind.
Speaker 1: Oh, has a whole meltdown.
Speaker 3: Well, now that Epstein, you know, supposedly isn't alive he's alive. If he's not, you know, supplying him.
Speaker 2: So who picked up that mantle? I wonder his son, Well, who is who's he getting? How I think he's getting He has to be getting blood from children, I guarantee it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not just his son. There's no way his son can give him that much blood.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how often he's getting the transfusions because of his daily routine. We just heard about on grants that I understand that was very much done for the principle of content. That's not his actual day to day. I understand that there's plasma transfusions, blood transfusions, all the stuff. Didn't hear that mentioned, So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't hear that mentioned on this one when he did talk, which is surprising. I figured that was going to talk about his whole his whole daily routine blood situation vibe. That makes sense, so so as well as a patched to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the health and fitness influencers and longevity people. Fuck both of them, by the way, but I wanted to bring them up because their names got brought up in the Epstein files. Moving on to the next one here Steven Tish, who for the record, most people probably have never heard of, but you probably have heard of the team that he co owned, the New York Giants. Yeah, and uh, he was using Jeffrey Epstein to get intimate details about young women. Now what do I mean by this? He was basically having Epstein hire people to do deep dives into women that he wanted to get involved with, just that he knew things about them to bring up in conversation. So like the absolute creep the absolute creep fest here the emails, the emails between them are nothing short of the worst type of locker room talk that you can imagine, and great to listen. Being in the military, I've heard it all. I get it. There are certain things that are said to be overtly offensive in the realm of comedy, and there's guys that are saying overtly offensive stuff because they're pieces of shit. And I've seen that come in all shapes and colors. Here, this dude is trying to get intimate details about women and then discussing very very disgusting things about them with Epstein that he's trying to get after and he needs to know what the background is so he can make his way into there. He says. Currently, with the files being released, Tisch says that he is he deeply regrets his association with Jeffrey Epstein, deeply. They were homies for years, years of email exchanges. All that passed two thousand and eight, by the way, So like again the whole Oh, I didn't know he was that person. No, you did, Yeah, you did. We all knew. You all knew, especially you being the owner of the New York Giants and with the Manhattan apartment like that, Like you you knew the wealthy people in New York. And I'm telling me you didn't know whatever, It's bullshit. So yeah, I just want to bring that one up.
Speaker 3: Moving on, you've mentioned four hundred and forty times, four hundred and forty times, four hundred and forty times from the mundane to the profane. Is what it says here?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It says we had a brief association where we exchange emails about adult women. In addition, we discussed movies for Lampathry. I can never thank you investments. I did not take him up on any of his invitations. I never went to his island. As we all have all known now, he's a terrible person. Someone I deeply regret associating with. So I will say this, that's what his statement is.
Speaker 1: All of the evidence that I found when I said young women, I don't mean under the age of eighteen. I don't know. It's very possible that he was trying to do some pedophilic shit as well. I can't confirm that. All I know is that he was basically using Epstein to get the scoop on women, young young women younger that he was trying to fuck. And it was. It was very creepy, it was very weird, and the the graphic terms that he was using to describe it was. You know, I'm writing, I'm not gonna act like I've never said a crude term or two in my life. I'll be straight up with you, right. But even still, there's limits, dude, There's there's got to be a limit to the wild shit you're saying, especially via email, you weird fucking boomer. Fuck. It makes no sense to me that these people don't know what phones are. It's anyway, even though it's all sent for myphones.
Speaker 2: That's the other part, Lily, it's been Yeah, they send and they send from BlackBerry and iPhones like you have a phone.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you calling him unless somebody is recording the conversation. It's not gonna bite you in the ass later. But no, everything must be via email. That's the wildest shit. But anyway, I digress, moving on. Oh, oh you're reading it? Oh God, which one?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm just I'm just reading some of the emails back and forth and talking about him talking about women. A ta Haitian speaking French exotic. He's talking about can I get my surprise tit to take me out to lunch tomorrow? Epstein reached out to Tish and another exchange. Did you contact the great ass fake tit name redacted? She's a character short term, has.
Speaker 3: An older boyfriend going to acting school A ten ass tits responding, thanks, Jeffrey, curious to know about name redacted?
Speaker 2: I will contact name redacted? Pro or civilian? Epstein responded, civilian, but Russian rarely tells the full truth.
Speaker 3: But fun.
Speaker 2: Then they talk about reporting. You did very well. She wants to go to the play. She is a little freaked out by the age difference, but Goslo, I'll try to convince her not to return to Ukraine. Having her cry worked really well. Tish replied, nice report, funny comment on the crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they talk about. They talk about many people for dinner.
Speaker 3: They talk about is she is she a pro escort or is she just a fake.
Speaker 1: The pro civilian just a clear civilian. Yeah, that means is she a hooker? Or is she just a regular girl that's hot? That that's what you mean by this.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I'm happy to have you as a new friend, but share interest friend. Epstein wrote, No, they've been friends a long time, like it's the pair has served as co owners of a freeanchise for over twenty years, willing Willington, Marie and Bob Tish. And they're talking about just like how they're connected to him and that they all yeah, no.
Speaker 1: The Epstein connecting. So for all of our New York Giants fans out there, stop it stop right now. That team sucks.
Speaker 2: Anyway, movie, I didn't realize that he made a whole bunch of movies too, who Epstein?
Speaker 3: No tith Oho.
Speaker 2: As an American film producer and businessman, he made risky business. He also made Forrest Gump, American History X, and Snatch.
Speaker 3: Oh Wow, big names had no idea I had, Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Idea, honestly, even as I'm doing the research on him. I just the big thing I saw was that he was the co owner of the Giants. I didn't know that he got his start in Hollywood, which yeah.
Speaker 2: His son actually as his son is the actual vice president of the Giants.
Speaker 1: Now it starts to make more sense of why there was a connection between him and Epstein, if nothing else, the Hollywood connection not alone, let alone the New York connection. But either way it goes right. And again, nothing that I saw, and I could be wrong. I didn't dive into every single time his name is mentioned of the four hundred and forty here, but from what I could tell, it all seemed to be of legal age women, which yeah, it does seem.
Speaker 2: It does seem of legal age women. It does seem that they're not children, thankfully.
Speaker 1: Which doesn't take away from the nastiness of it and the disgusting, underhanded nature of all this, but at least there is that.
Speaker 2: And the predatory nature in which they were, you know, still after Ukrainian and Russian and other you know, people that didn't probably speak really good English and making them feel very uncomfortable, but smoothing, smoothing them over with money.
Speaker 1: So so let's continue on that. VI, let's talk about this more of the Epstein getting information for guys to bang a chick and all these things and the money and all this. So apparently your boy Jeffrey Epstein was a bit of a player, right, and not just for the type that you can go buy this girl and do whatever to her. Apparently he could be a bit of a smooth talker. And there was a couple of guys that reached out to him for advice on how to pick up women and what to say and what to do, namely Larry H. Summers. Now, some of you might know him as the economist and the former US Secretary of Treasury. Others might know him as the president of Harvard University. Both are accurate. Oh, this is very accurate. Same guy currently, well more recently he was the president of Harvard. But moving on here the emails exchanged between Jeffrey Epstein and Summers. I read one basically, Summers is asking Epstein for advice in regards to pursuing a young woman and a legal age legal age. It's on some sugar daddy shit or at least an attempt at it. But he's really bad at this because he's given the sugar without getting any of the back end for himself. The chick hid basically multiple guys. He understood that there was like at least three guys that she was talking to in flirting with, and somehow his old nasty ass was one of them, and he wouldn't get no sugar, but he was paying for it. It included a fucking uh. He didn't want to seem desperate, so he took her on a praduct shopping spree and got no ass in return, which is fucking hilarious to me. But beside the point, he's like going down this list of things that took place and things that were said between he and her to Jeffrey Epstein to get advice on what he should do next. And he doesn't want to seem desperate. He doesn't want to just be a sugar daddy. He knows that he's one guy on the roster and he's trying to figure out how to become the number one guy on the roster, and this whole it's very strange, it's very cringey, and again I'm using that term, but at the same time. I don't know another way to describe it appropriately. It's fucking weird. It's fucking weird. So the emails between the two continued until days before Jeffrey Epstein's arrest. So again, before anybody starts saying, oh, well, this was way back when this was six and no, no, no, no, literally three days before Jeffrey Epstein was arrested, there was an email exchange between Summers and Jeffrey Epstein, so like they were homies, they were boys like that. Somers has stepped back from his role at Harvard while the university administration reviews his connection to Jeffrey Epstein. Mm hmm. Yeah, it's a mess. It's a mess. I don't even know the number of times he's mentioned.
Speaker 3: Ah. I'm currently looking right now, but I'm trying to see he's just more or less like I deeply regret this.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you do. I'll bet you do, because, come to find out, there was multiple inappropriate situations at Harvard that they were already getting ready to review him about. And was this from faculty members? Was this from I forget what it's called. Whenever you're like going for your masters and you're teaching a class at the college and you're still technically a student, but you're also working there. I forget what the officiating term for that is, but you know what I'm talking about. You've seen these people or like they have a masters that're going for their doctor and so they have to teach a couple of courses to get the you know what I'm saying. I don't know if it was something like that that he had the inappropriate relationships with, or if it was a student like actually like a freshman or sophomore student, or to what level, but there was already multiple situations of him being wildly inappropriate with women that the school was already I say the school, the University of Harvard was already having issues with him. Now that it's understood that there was years worth of connection to Epstein, Yeah, he did the quote unquote honorable thing and step down while the abmin figures out how deep this shit actually goes.
Speaker 3: So you know, there's that. It's fun things.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's go on to the next one here. Peter Teal Raven Lee. You've heard of Peter Teal, have you not?
Speaker 3: I think so. Peter Teal maybe.
Speaker 1: The gay tech mogul Pallenteer PayPal, the reason why JD Vance's vice president, you know, did a four party last year. But I thought you were so.
Speaker 2: Bad with Yeah, I'm so bad with names.
Speaker 3: I'm so bad with names. I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I like recognize the name. But I'm like gonna, I'm gonna figure it out. Okay, I'm just look to be honest with you. I'm terrible with names. Okay, It's never been my strong suit. Now, if you show me a picture of face, I'll be like yes. But he's just like going out of the box and being like this person. I'm like, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: He's got a very rememberable face, you know. And he's also aggressively autistic, as most of the Silicon Valley tech bros are. They all seem to be that way. It's it's like I think it's a requirement, like you have to be violently autistic. It's great like Elon, Peter til Mark Zuckerberg. What's that other fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh oh that guy Okay, I just looked him up.
Speaker 1: There he is there. It is so for anybody who may also be drawing a blank about old Peter Teal, he is a openly gay, married to a man tech mogul. He created Pallenteer, he created PayPal. He is literally the reason why jd Vance is the vice president because remember before the election, jd Vance was a never Trumper, hardcore fucked that guy, until all of a sudden, his boy Peter yoked him up by the collar and was like, hey, listen, you're gonna be the guy, but you're gonna need to play ball the Trump way for a little while. Next thing you know, jd Vance is all about riding that Trump train, and Pallenteer was how he got into that position in.
Speaker 3: The first place, with little fat cheeks.
Speaker 1: With his fat cheeks now. He also last year released a four part series on the Antichrist. He is obsessed with finding and talking about the Antichrist, the openly gay guy. Which again I'm not saying that that can't make you have whatever faith you want. I understand that, I know we're all sinners in all, but like you know, you know, that's a weird thing to do, just with that being another part of your personality that you're so loud and proud about. I don't know, I don't know anyway. His investment firm accepted forty million dollars from Jeffrey Epstein. So there's already a financial connection on the business side of things, right. Correspondence between these two continued for at least five years before Jeffrey Epstein's alleged suicide over two thousand or yeah, two two hundred times. Peter Teele's name is mentioned in these released Epstein files. Now, I understand that people are gonna say, well, yeah, because it was for business purposes, right, So over five years they emailed twenty two hundred times and they were investing in this kind of thing. Yeah, that makes sense to me. If it's a known pedophile, why would you invest with him, Like your morals should step up and say, hey, wait a minute, that's not a good idea.
Speaker 3: They just don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: They don't, they don't. So again, he was a confirmed piece of shit, and Peter Thiel's company still felt confident enough to invest forty million dollars with him. But okay, whatever, you know, he made multiple trips to the Manhattan residents as well as the island. How do we know this, you might ask, Well, because he has a very strict dietary thing going on. He's got a list of things of what he does and doesn't eat, very very specific. These dietary restrictions were laid out in depth for multiple trips to the Manhattan quote unquote apartment and to the island. So again, I'm sorry, Peter Teal raging piece of shit. I can't confirm if he's a pedophile or not, but I'm just gonna assume that it's very very very likely.
Speaker 3: So there we are actually positive I saw his name in some of the emails when I was doing the research on the food stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did. I'm positive you did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I spelled it wrong too, I was trying to figure out how to spell his name. It's th h I E L t I E L yes, correct, yes, for those that are wanting to look up who it is.
Speaker 1: So I mean and really and truly, we could spend way more time on Peter Teal, honestly, but we don't have to. It's kind of one of those things. It's uh. The level of conspiracy and controversy surrounding him goes deep, aside from his connection with JD. Vance. Even if you just look at Palenteer in and of itself, and you look at the the Big Brother is watching State that we are getting into more and more these days, and you look at Trump's connections to Pallateer and how Teal is he's one of Trump's rider dies as of this moment. Right, It's just there's a lot of conspiratorial conversations that we could have about the guy. Then the whole thing about him looking for the Antichrist, that's that's like a weird side quest, but it also ties into him being a really evil motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I mean, his whole thing though, his communications with Musk and Bill Gates, I mean then alone should trigger some huge red flags if he's that in bed with them already.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's he is a part of the group. Oh yeah, you know, of wanting to pretty much force AI down everyone's throat and pretty much like take over the world. We could just make it like that if you really want to summarize it.
Speaker 1: All pretty much pretty much. So anyway, I just wanted to bring up PETERR.
Speaker 2: T Over weird looking due by the way, is right he is, Yeah, he is a weird looking dude.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he's a guy, and he's on the list, and he's doing horrible shit to children. Obviously, moving on to the next name. This is a name that most people probably won't know when they first hear it, But whenever I start bringing up some things, it's all going to tie in here. So Christopher Poole. I didn't know the guy's name before I found it, but he's better known as Mootot. He's also known as the founder of four chan, and he was introduced to Jeffrey Epstein at age twenty three years ago. Years ago. This was confirmed by emails dating back to twenty eleven from Boris Nicolick. Who is Boris Niccolock, you might ask, Bill Gates's scientific advisor? Oh god, so again, of course there's connections upon connections here. So Billy Gates, old Billiam piece of shit, raging piece of shit, gave his wife an STD the whole night. We just talked about him last episode.
Speaker 3: Right, No one feels sorry for her.
Speaker 1: Not even a little bit. Not even want everyone.
Speaker 3: To make sure that you still hold the same hatred or Bill.
Speaker 2: As you do for Milinda. She knew everything, she knew, She fully knew. Say anyway, you all to be there.
Speaker 1: So Bill Gates's science advisor, Boris Niccolick. Nicolic I might be mispronouncing I'm sorry, I speaking American English boilers right. Anyway, this guy, he introduces Christopher Poole aka Moot, to Jeffrey Epstein in twenty eleven, he was twenty three years old. There was also secret travel plans for Moot to Seattle through the Bill Gates Network. So with nothing else, with nothing else to go on except those facts, right there, we got this twenty three year old dude who decided to create something that's now known as four Chan, which anybody who knows anything about the q Andon conspiracy in the anonymous community and all these things, it all started from four Chan, right. It's a forum and there's a lot of wild shit there. There's a lot of funny shit there, everything in between. It's pretty much where the Internet goes to die, essentially. So this dude created it, and I think that it was understood that he would be a very important player to bring into Jeffrey Epstein's fold. So at twenty three years old, they make a private secret trip to Seattle and there I'm pretty sure that they put him through his verification siation. Yeah, yeah, just to make sure that he's, you know, one of them, that he gets it and all that you know, and so cut to Jeffrey Epstein was looking up five nights at Freddy porn. Remember we talked about this on what website was it? Four Chan, which is the reason allegedly why he was kicked off of the Xbox Live server Bill Gates, Microsoft. All that, Yeah, and all of this to tie together to the fact that Jeffrey Epstein's Fortnite account was still running two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: He is alive. I believe he Everyone believes he's alive. Yes, yes, have you seen the picture of him?
Speaker 1: I've seen a couple of pictures that very well could be him. But that's the thing too, I don't I haven't like done a deep dive into I saw one when he had a big ass beard and you have long hair.
Speaker 3: I saw one like long, shaggy hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw another one where it looked like he was sitting at a cafe and it looks like his regular, clean cut self. Because of the day and age that we live in, with the the age of information and the age of disinformation, plus AI being what it is, I feel like there are real pictures of him that are out, but the Internet's being flooded with so many pictures that are false too, as a way to dissuade people from the real ones. But yeah, I do believe he's absolutely alive for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, I must have really pissed off somebody high up in the government, because man, my computer, once I start reading something on pages about Epstein, I get like halfway down and it's like, Nope, application not found, user unavailable.
Speaker 3: And it's like, okay, it do be like that, honestly.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's verifying my browser and it keeps knocking me out of everything.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, I don't share about it anyway. So let's go on to the next name here and again, Christopher Poole. There's tons of things you can look into with him. But if nothing else, the four Chan connection, which does tie back into not only meeting Epstein in twenty eleven, after he was already confirmed known to be a child sex trafficker and all of the things. Now, this kid was twenty three. Maybe he wasn't like in the know when he's I don't think so, I'm be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Maybe he felt bad for all the ship and he was trying to drop the information and let people link it together.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's secretly cue.
Speaker 2: Man trying to drop information about the the Satanic occult crap, and he's like, you know what, they forced me into this, here's the back door.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe in the beginning when Q was like actually telling some.
Speaker 3: Series, when he was actually you know, a good thing, maybe that's when he was actually the person.
Speaker 1: These days, that's oh my god, that's and that's a society. Listen. I'm not trying to shit on anybody who really believed in those Q drops and stuff like we all did at one point. We all did, and that's that's fine. But listen, y'all, hey, can we can we have a talk real quick.
Speaker 3: I did believe in some of them back in the day, so did I.
Speaker 1: But when it gets to a point to where it's like, yeah, you know, that's really why the war in Ukraine took off, is because Putin was trying to save those kids and those underground bunkers from going to Epstein Island, it's like, all right, I'm I'm hoping that while we go deep into these rabbit holes, we come up for air every now and then and we check our surroundings and we look around and be like, okay, am I still am I still on the same path I need to be on now, or have I gone so deep down that everything sounds like it's everything at this point, you know, just like throwing out that Putin and Jijiping and Kim Jong are all in cahoots with Trump and that one day the white hats are gonna rule and there's gonna be these military tribunals and all of these congressmen are gonna secretly get brought to Guantanamo Bay and they're gonna be hung like wait, hung like with a noose, like we're living in the Civil War. Yep. They're gonna be hung, and they're gonna be replaced by clones of themselves. And it's like, Okay, let's pump the brakes here, you know what I'm saying. Let's come up for air, regrasp reality, and then redive down that rabbit hole with a correct perspective. That's all I'm saying. I feel like way too many people went way too deep with it.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: A lot of people did go really deep with it, I mean, but at one point they were sharing a lot of information that most people, including myself, knew some of.
Speaker 3: But I mean I.
Speaker 2: Heard about it from my friend that pretty much blackpilled me. And she was like, have you heard about this thing? And I'm like, no, I don't know what you're talking about. And so we started reading it, and even then though, I took it with a grain of salt because I was like, how do you know if we're going to believe that everything is a lie, how do we know this isn't a lie?
Speaker 3: Too? And she definitely was.
Speaker 2: A lot more of a very strict believer than I was.
Speaker 3: I was more hesitant when it came to stuff.
Speaker 2: I was like, huh, okay, yeah, I mean, at least it's making people think and want to question things.
Speaker 3: I'm down for that.
Speaker 2: So do you have a Zuckerberg connection with Epstein?
Speaker 1: I don't know on this one, but if you want to talk about it, we can go there.
Speaker 2: So well, because I was just about to close out of the Hoffman one and I just happened to see that. In twenty fifteen, there's an email from Epstein mentioning at dinner that Hoffman hosted at.
Speaker 3: Paolo a Top Alto Alto Yeah, Hello, Alto. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So attended was Zuckerberg, musk feel and MIT neuroscientist Ed Biden Boyden Boyden. Hoffman connected Zuckerberg to Epstein via email after this event, and the responses went back and forth until twenty nineteen about meta and about all sorts of stuff, and so it says that Zuckerberg didn't really communicate with him very much, but that they did have communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just saw something a post on one of the socials today talking about how Zuckerberg felt so bad and regretted ever talking to him, and this, this and this, and it's like once again, but sorry if it was after eight and even then, Zuckerberg was in the mix. He was in the mix, and he knew what the shitheads were doing.
Speaker 3: Even better wealthy his person.
Speaker 2: There's no way that he's and Hoffmann was referred to as a very close friend multiple times by Epstein. Yeah, and that they had uh that they missed, that he missed talking and seeing him over and over again.
Speaker 1: That's my point. You can't claim the ignorance cards though I can't believe I ever all fourteen exactly the fuck out of.
Speaker 2: Here, dude, Like they know all about this. They all inter linked and they had a big dinner together. So I guess Musk finally got to meet you know, got to hang out with him after.
Speaker 3: All that time of being shunned, well he.
Speaker 1: Got to hang out. But he was never brought to the island because no way, dude like that. They didn't like him. He was too weird. Zuckerberg and theel how are you got their connection?
Speaker 3: How are you too weird for the crazy psycho satanic cult eating babies, raping children? Dude, how are you that weird?
Speaker 1: Because he is that aggressively autistic.
Speaker 3: There's just no way that he can be that fucking weird like he can't. He looks like he smells funny.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 3: You know what, we're probably getting listened to. Fuck you Elon, I'm going hope you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think there's a reason why Trump never like wanted him to be around him for too long. They would do the little Cameron appearances and then they would go their separate ways.
Speaker 3: I think they had a whole romance though.
Speaker 1: But did they or was that a for cameras hear me out, hear me out?
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was a bromance. I think it was a whole situation of money and power.
Speaker 1: Money and power, yes, but not a true bromance. Biden and Obama. And I do mean the real Biden, not the clone that was in the office for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a bromance.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden actual and Barack Obama had a real bromance. They were boys, they were homies.
Speaker 3: I don't don't think Trump has any friends exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't think that Elon and Trump had a real bromance. I think that they kind of did a thing for the cameras when they were rolling, but I don't think it was I don't think they were actually friends.
Speaker 2: I don't think Trump has a single friend this entire world. Yeah, I really don't.
Speaker 3: I think he's his own friend.
Speaker 2: I think maybe his children like him.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing to eric.
Speaker 2: I think some of his some of his children like him. Let me say that, I think so some of his children like him.
Speaker 1: His kids seem cool. I'm gonna be honest, like they I don't know about better.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm sure they definitely have done some heinous shit too.
Speaker 1: Probably, but I mean just in interviews and shit like. Trump has a weird mindset towards things. And I mean, granted for doing what he does for as long as he has, he he knows that he is the greatest thing on earth and you're welcome for his five seconds of time for this interview. Yeah right, But like, Okay, Eric doesn't seem that way. Don Junior doesn't seem that way at least, and I know they probably act.
Speaker 3: Well I did, but now I'm questioning everything.
Speaker 1: But my point is you could see them in interviews. They seem personable. They actually have a personality, not just yeah, no, we're great. The Trump Family's just great and everything's great and fuck you and we're great. They don't have that. They seem at least like human beings, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump. On the other hand, Donnie t He your boy was mentioned how many times, thousands of the times in Epstein files. I haven't looked into her yet. I haven't looked into hers coming of times.
Speaker 3: So like, we're not gonna just skate by that way. No, Nope, she was mentioned. She was mentioned a lot. We're gonna go through them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I don't have a cool, fancy app or AI to help me out, so I'm just clicking one by.
Speaker 3: One, y'all, and it's it takes a lot of time.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you and it's like trying to decipher this whole code that you're trying to pick up on. And I'm hoping that other people that can get the cheat sheets for me because some of it you're kind of like, huhm okay, But if you look at it in a skeptical lens, I feel like it's pretty easy to see that everything's full of shit.
Speaker 1: So it's it's really fucked up, but you're correct, all right. Moving on to the next name. Here, we talked about old Christopher Pool aka Moot of four chan. Now moving on Casey Wasserman. Wasserman, I don't know if I'm pronouncing it right, doesn't matter here. He is the CEO of Wasserman Media Group. He's also head of the LA Olympics Organizing Committee. Okay, big dog.
Speaker 3: Big was waiting for the Olympics to come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know where. And we're not going to talk about the crazy symbolism of the Olympics right now, although we we should be doing an episode on that here too. Why not, right we we?
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll kick it in there because you know, we need to break from Epstein every once in a while. I'm sure everybody else needs one too.
Speaker 1: Why are people like that. We saw what happened in Paris, We saw the symbolism. We saw that they are going out of their way to shit on biblical symbology, right, that they're going out of the way to do it. But now all of a sudden they're lighting a flaming pentagram and people are like, oh, did you see that. It's like, yeah, yeah, it's not going to get better, y'all, It's going to consistently get worse. Which also, I'm not gonna bring up the whole ski jumper situation now, will be dropping a post about that here soon. But it's like they're gonna just get to the point to where they're overtly like pissing on a cross or something, right, I mean, having the trans Last Supper I felt like was a really big slap to the face. But enough people weren't objectively just losing their ship about that one. So they're they're stepping it up and they're gonna keep doing so to the point where people are like, maybe we should just not watch the Olympics anymore, which, first of all, yeah, it's ship.
Speaker 3: I love the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Back off whatever, dide I'm over it.
Speaker 3: I love the Olympics. It's winter. It's Winter Olympics right now.
Speaker 1: I know those are the worst ones aside from hockey and snow.
Speaker 3: Love curling, ice skiating.
Speaker 1: Bro okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, fuck the ice skating. Fuck the ice skating.
Speaker 3: Just to bring the curling in. No, but okay, I love ice skating.
Speaker 1: I know you do, and I know your reasons for it. But if I wanted to watch ice skating be done in an artistic fashion, I would watch the NHL. Okay, we have hockey. We don't need the Olympics.
Speaker 3: A watch hockey for different reasons than you.
Speaker 1: And the snowboarding, we don't need the Olympics. We have the X Games, like we have the technology, So just throwing that out. But but the curling thing, that is it's entertaining to watch for all about fifteen minutes. That is the most useless pudo sport in the American All of the teams they look like somebody's dad group. They got lost and just showed up here and.
Speaker 3: They're just like, fucking I love it, Okay, I love it. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: What about uh, what about the thingy with the like jump on the board and they have to like, yeah, but have you watched this slow version of the of Old Girl?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't seen the slow mo version of Old Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's a reason why a lot of people watch that tune into that time.
Speaker 1: But there's no. No, that's that's silly. That's silly. They're watching it to watch an ass bounce on a single man toboggan.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's who they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, whatever, No, that's why. That's what's this is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do you like beach volleyball too? But I like the Winter Olympics. I like all the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I am happy that they are starting a Olympics where they're allowed to just do all the drugs they want. That makes me happy because the clean Olympics is getting more and more boring by the day. I'm gonna be very honest with you. It's just it's one of those things, you know. I'm I don't know the Winter Olympics. And I've said this a million times and I stand by it. It's thirty four different ways of sliding. It is what it is. It's cool. But back to what I was saying, as far as the symbolism goes and stuff, I'm not this didn't like just break my whole soul, because I already know what the Olympics are about. They've been they have been open for years with all the symbols that they do about how all this is some big occult ritual and all of these things. So when people are losing their minds that they're watching a flaming pentagram, it's like, yeah, it's only going to get worse. Like they're not gonna like see the error of their ways and like tone it back a bit. They're only going to ramp it up as time goes on, because that's that's what these people do. So I don't know, maybe I'm just looking at things in my own weird lens here, but yeah, all the stuff the Olympics going on, this boy Casey Wasserman Wesserman, I don't know how I pronounce his fucking name, head of the LA Olympics Organizing Committee. Emails exchanged between hold on what the hell did I right here? Oh? Sorry? Emails exchange between Wasserman and just lame Maxwell as far back as two thousand and three, being how could I put this flirty is an understatement. Wasserman was trying to fuck Maxwell. That's the only way I could really put this. She was talking about, Oh, I'll be flying in on this date. I'll be wearing a leather flight suit. And he's like, what do I have to do to see you in a leather flight suit? It's like, bro huh? And that was back in two thousand and three, So again the whole Oh well, maybe he could claim ignorance. No, no, you're not trying you're not trying to smash just lame Maxwell without knowing who she's affiliated with and all the things. So there's another connection. And apparently they had emails going back, like I said, to two thousand and three, all the way up until like a few month before Epstein got got So now I wanted to bring up the last name on this episode, at least of the deep dive that I did, and that we might bring up a few more after this. Who knows Brett Ratner? Now? Who is Brett Ratner? You might ask, Well, he's a Hollywood type. You know, he had a whole slew of sexual misconduct by six different women that he was accused of in twenty seventeen, and he was photographed with Jeffrey Epstein. But you might know his name, not only because the Epstein files just got dropped, but because he is the one that directed the Milania movie, which I don't understand. The whole Millennia movie game.
Speaker 3: Awkward.
Speaker 1: It's very awkward. And why does Malania need a movie? Why do first ladies need a movie? They're the they're the first lady. They're the wife. They do wife shit. They're not out here in acting change. They're not they're not passing legislation. They're not holding down on the home front for the a wife. The wife, they do the smile and the waving thing. But okay, sure, I got a quick clip here, and this, uh, this article I have is from the Dailybeast dot com. Let's let's watch the teaser for the Milania movie, because maybe maybe I'm being a little presumptuous, maybe I'm being a little harsh, you know, maybe this movie will be an absolute banger. Let's check it out together. Cult members, here we go again. You can come in, don't one of them.
Speaker 3: I protest, will be that peace.
Speaker 1: Beautiful together, we'd like minded leaders.
Speaker 5: We have a voice.
Speaker 3: Is it safe through?
Speaker 4: Sure? Everyone wants to know.
Speaker 3: So here it is.
Speaker 1: Hi, mister President, congratulations, I did not Yeah, I will see it on the news. Okay, So once again, maybe I'm missing it.
Speaker 3: But the form to be fair, though, that dress was fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, sure, But the former playboy Bunny who had a whole centerfold spread of her now has a movie about becoming the first lady? Did I miss something? When did that become relevant? When did she become like a thing we should focus on?
Speaker 2: I mean, all of the wives have been relevant in some sense or form, like they've done they've you know, done things and been talked about and even good old Big Mike.
Speaker 1: Big lunch thing. Yeah, and look how that turns, you know.
Speaker 3: And and well I'm just saying that they've they do stuff, quote unquote, And.
Speaker 1: So I understand there's been something. I understand. There are some first ladies who have stood out, for sure. Jackie O is one of them, right. Nancy Reagan uh Killery never stood out as first lady other than being a beta to to Monica Lewinsky.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Laura Bush certainly did not stand out. Uh. Big Mike stood out because she tried an acting change with nothing to back up anything. That she was doing, but she was manlier than her husband, So like, take that for what it is. There have been some first ladies that stood out, for sure, but more of a cultural icon kind of thing, right. Nancy Reagan may have made her statement with the whole te all my young friends out there when it comes to drugs, just say now, But she didn't like enact some sort of a legal thing, right, And I guess you could say Lady Birg Johnson and Jackie Oh, and I see these, but they were more of a cultural thing. Big Mike is the exception because she tried actually enacting some sort of a change with no legal backing to push or whatsoever, although she was manlier than her husband. Fine, I get that, but again, they're supposed to be more of a cultural thing. It's like the Queen of England, like they don't, we don't look to her to enact change. She's the icon of England kind of thing. The first lady's supposed to be the icon America's mom, if you will. So I don't know why this producer, this director decided to like throw in on this one. But let's talk a little bit deeper here, because Brett Ratner come to find out has a lot of Epstein connections and we have pictures to verify. Once again, good cult members. If you want to see what we're talking about, go to patreon dot com slash Cult a conspiracy podcast because we do have the pictures that we're going to be showing. So Milania, director Malania be in the movie, not the person. Director Brett Radner was pictured cozying up to Jeffrey Epstein in newly released photos published by the Department of Justice. In a previous document dump, Ratner was shown hugging Jean Luke Brunnell, one of Epstein's associates, accuse us applying girls to the late sex trafficker and others because she did. This photo was included in the fifteen thumbnails depicting Ratner released by the DOJ as part of more than three million Epstein files released on Friday. So I'm gonna zoom in here and some of these pictures are not the clearest, but don't worry. They get they get blown up when we get down further. Brett Ratner, Jeffrey Epstein an unidentified females in photos released by the Department of Justice. The director fifty six is one of many high profile figures featured in the Epstein Files. Other notable figures in the documents include former President Bill Clinton, Rolling Stone front man Mick Jagger, ex Prince Andrew, and Microsoft co founder Bill Gates. I did not look up Mick Jagger in the Epstein Files for this episode. Don't worry, he will be coming.
Speaker 3: I never liked him, really. He has always creeped me out, and I've always felt like he was an evil son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's also been Even his bandmates will tell you that he's been into young boys for years and years and years. The whole thing about how he had women crawling all over him, that was all afront. Like, it's understood that he's been into boys.
Speaker 3: He's always been creepy. He's always creeped me out. There's something about the way that he just is in general, the way he looks at you. It's no, no.
Speaker 2: It just makes my skin crawl on it. I've always felt like that this is and people like EMM Yeah, I love him so much.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: You know, I like the Stones some of their songs for sure, but it's not like I'm a huge Mick Jagger fan and of themselves, you know, anyway, So those included in the files have not necessarily been implicated in or convicted of crimes. Many people linked to Epstein have previously denied any wrongdoing. You know, it's hard to do whenever we have redactive photos of you snuggling up to underage teenagers. In the images released Friday, Ratner can be seen on a sofa, sometimes with Epstein and Brunell, and sometimes with three women whose faces have been redacted. When they say, women, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: You remember you remember Brunell died of a parent suicide facing rape charges. Yeah, in twenty twenty two. I think it was. I think so, yeah, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: And again, uh, you tell me these do not look like teenagers. I believe they are. And it gets worse the further we go down. Honestly, are these are young girls? This is Jean Luke Brunell right there. That's your boy, and this is the Ratner boy. And you know these are the pictures of them with these teenagers. So they reached out. The Daily Beach reached out to a representative for Ratner for comment. Of course, didn't happen here. The photo release comes as Ratner celebrates the release of Milania, a pseudo documentary following First Lady Malania's Trump in twenty days leading up to her husband's second presidential inauguration. The film marked Ratner's return to directing after largely staying out of the spotlight for the better part of a decade. He is accused or was accused of sexual misconduct by six women in twenty seventeen, although he denied the allegations. Well, you know, shocker and this is of now, he's kind of a fat fuck if you will. Milania has been plagued with bad reviews. I wonder why. I wonder why. Maybe because it's a really shit concept for a movie. But okay, it currently has a six percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes. That's hilarious. Now. Granted, I understand that there's gonna be some the anti Trump crowd that are gonna just shit on it just because, and I understand that, but also six percent, that's phenomenal. And criticism of its seventy five million dollar budget, Ratner defended the price tag and called cost complaints silly in an interview with Deadline.
Speaker 2: We spent so they hired him in film this, by the way, before the release of the Epstein Files, right right this this new batch.
Speaker 1: So he says, we spent more money on music in this than I did on Rush Hour. He said, I mean, top of the line, three best cinematographers in the world at the highest level, eighty people on the first day of shooting in my crew. That's not unheard of in a documentary. You put the money on screen. Okay, Once again, this is a director for Rush Hour. And it's also worth mentioning that Chris Tucker is in the Epstein Files, and it's understood that he was fucking kids on the Island too, So.
Speaker 2: Just saying oh, but that like they knew, like they knew of his they could have gotten anyone else, right, anybody else to film this, and they filmed this before the release, so they knew that they were going to release this film with the director that's already been accused six times that has associations with Epstein, and his whole thing is is that here those pictures were featured twenty years ago. Of one of them, it was his supposed fiance, but he doesn't want to give her name, and that he's never had any interaction before these photos with Jeffrey and then never had contact ever again with him after that time with those photos, right, that's what he's claiming. But yet Trump knew that he did all this, and they hired this and he's kicked out of like everyone knows that he's blackballed. Yeah, and they still hired him to do this. I don't understand, like unless unless old Boy had some information or knew where to find some information, and maybe he was partying with Milania and Epstein at one point and has some hard drives or something with her and Epstein and this was his way of being like, look, I want back into the Hollywood life, and you will do this for me.
Speaker 1: But even still, this is not the movie to work your way back into the Hollywood life. And let's say it wasn't really I mean.
Speaker 2: But this is this is Trump though, I mean, this is the first lady, Yeah, so I mean, if no one else will take you, and this is your documenting like the most two most prominent important people in the country right now, I think this is his only shot. I think because God is Love said that they had on the Live the other day.
Speaker 3: They said that she was.
Speaker 2: Partying with Epstein right before he was she was married to Trump.
Speaker 1: So I don't know that that's true, but it's it's very, very possible.
Speaker 3: At this point, I don't doubt it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: And if if that's the case, what if he was there in filming stuff, what if he actually has felt like footage.
Speaker 3: That I think she's too old for their flavor profile.
Speaker 1: Maybe back in the day, I.
Speaker 3: Think that she's still too old for their flavor profile. To be honest with you, no, I.
Speaker 2: Can see them making her do to some degrading ass shit though, and putting it on film.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Ratner, like back in the early two thousands. I wonder if you smashed that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think that they probably had to do something degrading and they have it on file, and to save face, Trump was like, fine, I'll throw money at this just to keep you shut, Just keep you quiet.
Speaker 1: I also think it's funny that the director was throwing shade at the first lady's grasp of the English language. That's fucking hilarious. The director of this movie was like, also, she didn't even speak English, dude, come on.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, first off, do you speak multiple languages like, don't be a fucking dick.
Speaker 1: First off, yes, and second off, she just paid you seventy five million dollars for this movie, and you're gonna shit on her for not being the best at English.
Speaker 3: Bro, he has something on them.
Speaker 2: He feels really secure with himself in being able to treat her however the fuck so.
Speaker 1: Numerous crew members reportedly asked to have their names removed from the film, with one telling Roland's Stones that they were a little bit uncomfortable with the propaganda element of this shocker. Several cited that Rattner, who is best known for directing the Rush Hour movies, as a problem on set. I wonder why. I wonder if he was trying to grab him all by the pussy or something. I don't know. Rattner responded to this criticism during the premiere of Millennia on Thursday, direct quote, I understand if a liberal is working on the movie and they don't want to be in the credits, but they want to feed their family, he told Variety in a red carpet interview. I don't blame anybody for that. I don't know who didn't want to be a part of it. I wasn't aware of it, but I learned about it when I read it. So he didn't know that certain members of his staff didn't want to be associated with Again, that doesn't make sense out loud, right, So anyway, so there's this guy, and again you can see the difference here. This was years ago as opposed to, Uh, where's he at? This guy? Same dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, about twenty years ago, probably at least, but he also continued to have association with him.
Speaker 3: Is that the end of your article?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So the Los Angeles Times actually has more on this. So among the emails in which Rattner is mentioned, in December twenty ten, Epstein discusses a dinner he is having at seven point thirty, in which he says that he has invited Ratner but he has not yet heard back on December tenth, excuse me. On December twenty ten, it was widely reported that Epstein hosted a dinner at his Manhattan townhouse just months after you finished serving a prison sentence and house arrest for soliciting a minor for prostitution. The dinner was attended by a number of boldface names, including Woody Allen and Andrew Mont. Former Prince Andrew the Old Boy. A year later, Epstein's assistant appears to email Ratner saying, Jeffrey would like to speak with you regarding redacted. Could you please call give us a call. It is unclear whether Ratner followed up or not. In another heavily redacted email in twenty eighteen, Epstein writes to someone saying, Hi, I'm Jeffrey Brett. Retner thought we should meet. He follows up with a second email asking whether Retner had spoken to this person yet. During the Keynes Kanes Film Festival in twenty twelve, celebrity super publicists and ambiguous presence on this award circuit, Peggy Sigal emailed Epstein that she was sitting with Ratner about to watch the Roman Pulasky documentary, adding that Brett says high and that he loves you. In other gossipy emails Sagal sent to Epstein, she cites Retner in her listing in which powers, sorry, power brokers and celebrities and attendance are various parties and who are staying on whose yachts in Santa Barbara and Ratner, she wrote, was staying with his business partner in the Australian billionaire James Packer. Sigall's relationship with the convicted pedophile came under renewed scrutiny in twenty nineteen after Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges, particular as she helped facilitate his return to society following his prison sentence. Had I known that he had been accused of abusing underage girls, I would have never maintained the friendship with him.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, The Reporter, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: So again he was a confirmed pedophile by all measures in Oh wait, there's no question about anything beyond that point a decade later. If I had known, I would have never shut the fuck up. Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, she was bumping, you know, elbows with everybody in the high life. Rattner was also mentioned many times with hers uh in all the different emails. On November one, twenty seventeen, the Day of the Times published its investigation in which six women accused Retner of sexual misconduct. Epstein emailed lawyer readin Gartner. Yeah that's what he emailed. His read his lawyer, okay, so that's okay. And then Rhetner's career was derailed. Nine years ago, after The Times published detailed allegations against the director made by multiple women who accused him of harassment, groping and forced oral sex. Actor Olivia Munn claimed that Retner masturbated in front of her when she delivered a meal to his trailer on the set of two thousand and four film After the Sunset.
Speaker 3: At the time, the.
Speaker 2: Director's attorney, Martin rejected the women's claims, saying that his client vehemently denies the outrageous, degrading allegations that have been reported against him. Reetner's agents at the wm WM dropped him and did and so did his publicist. All the projects were ceased. He lost everything pretty much and so in twenty twenty, Ratner became embroiled in another Hollywood sex scannel involving a British actor, Charlotte Kirk Cutz That's interesting another Kirk sworn in Aswarren court declaration. Kirk said that she was victimized by the then Warner Brothers chief executive Kevin Ratner Packer and Millennium Films CEO Avy Lerner, stating that Abby sorry, stating that the men coursed her into engaging and commercial sex for them and their business associates.
Speaker 1: Commercial sex. You mean they were paying you to fuck? Okay, got you?
Speaker 2: Singer who represented the men categorily and vinimently denied the wrongdoing on all the clients' charges.
Speaker 3: So pretty much he's paid to do. Yeah, so pretty much. They He has been heavily associated with Epstein for many years and many different times he is mentioned even by different associates. And again, yet that try hired him.
Speaker 1: That blows my mind.
Speaker 3: Trump hired him, Like there is his wife. There's just no way that they aren't all connected.
Speaker 2: And everyone's like even the look, even the mega Trumpers at this point should be seriously questioning this, like this has been known like everybody. And Trump has admitted many times that he reads the papers. He reads the newspapers front two back, he reads the Times, so you know he read this. Anybody with anybody knows that. Come on, now, his entire staff is gonna vet whoever is near his wife. So you're telling me that you chose a man that had six allegations against him, that has a deep history with Epstein, that has been fit, that has been pictured with Epstein multiple times throughout like what almost two decades. Yeah, and you choose this person to make this film about your wife and now it's coming out.
Speaker 3: After that they drop the DOJ files, like, and then you.
Speaker 1: Pay him seventy five million dollars to do so.
Speaker 3: I can't like this is this is hilarious. They really do. But they really do believe that we are this stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do. I mean the same thing with the Trump and Epstein connection in and of itself, right, And a lot of people think that I still ride Trump's dick for some reason. I don't. I think that he's a better fit than old Kamala. I still I'm very comfortable with that stance. I don't. I don't believe Kamala was capable of like knocking herself out of a wet paper bag. So like, it's fine, it's fine, but hear me out. Trump and Epstein knew each other from the eighties. They knew each other in the nineties. They had that big party that Trump threw for those talent scouts. Literally was just Epstein and his homeboy. But remember at that time, Epstein was still seen as a talent scout for Victoria's secret quote unquote all that dumb shit. But they cut ties in the early two thousands. Complete horseshit, complete horseshit. We know that, we know that for a fact, and they're still acting like the public is gonna accept that and be like, you know what, you're right, Donald, you did cut ties with him when you found out he was horrible. Never mind, what about his birthday card, the birthday card, well, even the birthday, let's say that that's fake.
Speaker 2: Say it's fake, Oh, sypathetically, what about all the pictures of them together, all in the place, him going to mar A Largo, Like they have.
Speaker 3: So much connections.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me, with Trump being in finances like he was and everything else, that they're going to be in the same cities, they're going to be doing the same shit all over the place.
Speaker 3: That they aren't gonna be friends. There's no way or.
Speaker 1: At least know each other. They roll in very similar circles. Right before politics, y'all take away when Trump decided to throw his hat into the ring to become president. Before that, he was the greaseball businessman, big time financier, big time real estate dude for New York City. Okay, high high levels of money going in and out. Jeffrey Epstein was the money laundering dude on the planet, the kingpin of it. Some might say, so we know for sure that Trump and him at least had business dealings to move a little bit of money from point A to point B. Could it be perhaps Raven Lee? Remember whenever Trump was in office the first go round, and they just want to see his tax records. They just needed to see the tax records. It was the Russian collusion, it was the Koffe, it was all this. They were looking at the right thing, but in the wrong context. Yes, do you need to see what's going on with his tax records? Okay, I hear you. You're not looking for Russian collusion. You should be looking for the pedophile ring and the leader of it that Trump was sending money to for the same reasons, the same reasons we talked about Leon Black, same reasons we talked about Wester All these people that were using Jeffrey Epstein to make their taxes look good, that's what Trump used them for. And then of course on the side they used to get drunk and bang some some you know, youngster did some young twenty year olds, some teenagers, who knows, who knows? I w wasn't there, but My point is that was a side thing. If Trump wanted to find some underage girl, he could have bought it. He didn't need Epstein for that. He needed Epstein to make money disappear. Now I've yeah, birds of a feather.
Speaker 2: Fly or did he really Did he really need him though, because I think Trump could honestly make my disappear without him.
Speaker 3: He didn't really need him.
Speaker 1: I think I think they were.
Speaker 3: I think they were competing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that they were competitors. Real ship could be. They both were such smart financial people.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: But Trump was making on his own status, like he didn't need to be backed by good old Wex.
Speaker 3: He made his own money. But I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that money up because he did real estate and construction stuff. Epstein was a complete finance guy. Trump might have had some hedge funds, but he wasn't like a finance guy.
Speaker 2: He wasn't ahead Epstein started to But Epstein started to do real estate as well.
Speaker 3: Though he was he was moving real estate.
Speaker 1: With Wex's money, with.
Speaker 3: Wex's money, so he needed somebody that knew something.
Speaker 2: But also if he started to grow too big for his breches, he would overlap into Trump's world, and so I think I think that they were one of those scenes of keep my enemy closer vibes. I don't know if they were friends.
Speaker 3: Obviously they both love women and to degrade them, and I think that that was their whole stick anyways. But that being said, I think that they were competitors in the sense of who got what, and I think that they were frenemies and that they moved in the same circles because it was forced upon them. I mean, I'm assuming they probably were friends as well in some sense of like, you know, buddy, Buddy is like, hey man, you know, let's let's cut deals.
Speaker 2: Let's do this, you know, same kind of thing that all the big financial you know, all the big people do.
Speaker 3: But I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of thinking out loud of like why, you know, obviously they liked to degrade women. Obviously they could produce, you know, get as many women as they wanted. It would be easier for Jeff to get them. But I think it's interesting though that some of the emails that did come out at the first drop were between this guy and I cannot, for the life of meal have to look for him.
Speaker 3: Was between this guy and Jeff and they.
Speaker 2: Were trying to get dirt on Trump and they were trying to like get him in something like get him. Nobody is close to Trump, nobody's you know. It was all about trying to get Trump and get dirt on him. So I'm not trust me. I am not saying Trump's clean in any of this whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I am saying.
Speaker 2: I am saying, though, that I believe this is an enemy situation of wh're trying to get information from him because he's my friend of me and I want to have a leg up on him. I do believe that Trump is smarter than Bean Epstein. And though he has photos and all of this stuff, is there any I haven't seen personally? Is there any actual information between the two of them that's like concrete Trump was raping girls with Epstein? No, I can't not that I've seen so far. Now, maybe somebody else has seen something else and I've just missed it in the freaking a million different things that we're looking at. But as of right now, I haven't seen that hardcore. So maybe Epstein wasn't able to actually get him tied up in the way he wanted to get that real dirt on him because Trump outplayed him in the chess.
Speaker 1: It's very possible. It's very possible. I see where you're going with this. I never thought about it in that context. It's I've always seen it like Trump was either a using Epstein or Epstein was using Trump, and maybe they used each other because the usury is a thing in this world, especially for the upper echelon and wealthy elites and things. But it's like, at what point did one person, uh, how could I put this? The benefits had to go more on one side of the scale than the other, right, And I've always looked at it like they were operating on two separate sides of the financial equation. But maybe you're right. Maybe it's very possible that this was a case of keeping your friends close put your enemies closer as a way to fucking when the time came, and maybe Trump being in office was the time to strike. And maybe I'm not saying this for a fact. We were completely speculating in the realm of conspiracy theories, which is what we do for a living. But perhaps Trump saw his opportunity to erase some of his past sins by silencing this guy. But if that's the case, then why didn't he silence his lane because she could talk about all the shit she was I understanding. No, she didn't know as much as Jeff. She knew as far as the dirt goes. She may not have known the finance stuff where the money goes from point A to point B. She knew who was fucking which kid. She knew the dirt as far as that goes. So then why wouldn't they silence her? Why wouldn't she suffer an accident in a prison cell? Alle I don't they need to keep somebody alive.
Speaker 3: They have to keep somebody alive to keep pointing the finger at I mean, keep it going, keep ball going, because if they both die, then it's like, oh well, not now, what do we do.
Speaker 2: But if she's still around and she's still breadcrumbing things, then people are still latching onto her, talking about her, and they're not going after everyone else. It's an ultimate case of distraction because even because even talking about it online, though she's coming up, even when I'm reading all these Epstein things, put pictures of her and like that whole they have, like a whole clip right now that's going all of a viral everywhere of her just being bored and her big ass cell, by the way, her big ass solitary cell.
Speaker 3: It's ready.
Speaker 2: She's still living a life of comfort versus what she should be doing. But she's still being brought up over and over again because she might have more to tell, she might give us more information.
Speaker 1: Might be strategy though, to keep her there as like the talking piece, to keep people distracted from looking over here instead of over there. It's that's bold because she did give like a nine and a half hour interview and they still haven't released what the hell they talked about. But at that point, it's like a I don't think she tools.
Speaker 2: I think she knew to a certain degree. I want to know who this freaking Leslie is. I want to know where.
Speaker 1: She's at, Leslie groff mm hm, Oh yeah, she's not in.
Speaker 3: Jail, Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: I want to know where she's at. I want to know where Jojo is. I want to know where their chef Francis is. Francis that taught the beef jerky Francis said it procures everything.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're going to go into good old Francis.
Speaker 2: I want to know where Francis is at like, I could list at least ten names of people that like are over out of the I'm now at probably about six hundred emails I've read, they are mentioned so many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these people really really knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Giselle is not mentioned as much as you would think. Jojo, Leslie, Francis are mentioned so many times. The correspondence between them is insane, Like they can't even what. Jeffrey couldn't even function without Francis his chef. He couldn't function without him, But Francis gave his two week notice multiple times.
Speaker 1: That makes sense so that his assistance were mentioned so much because like Jeffrey very rarely emailed on behalf of himself unless it was somebody he could at that level with him. Most people he had to go through his assistance to get to him. No, no, he emailed a ton, but like two days, like his inner circle people right to.
Speaker 3: A lot of other people too, like old Boy was just chatting with everybody like he was chatting a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course they were mentioned because of their assistance. What I'm saying is is they're the key players here. They're the ones that were getting things there were the ones that were making sure of all this happens. There were the ones that were in charge of the cleanup, in charge of the pregerment, peer perkerment.
Speaker 3: I can't talk. It's late, you know what I'm saying, damn it, procurement, thank you.
Speaker 2: But they're the ones that were in charge of all of this. So why aren't they in jail? Why is it just her?
Speaker 1: It's a very good point.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: We want to hear what you think about this? What do you think about this? A whole episode. We've brought up a couple more names today. We're gonna bring up more episodes as the time goes on. We are going to be talking about the cook, the chef. We're gonna be talking about the assistance. We're gonna be talking about the code words and the food mentions that is not exactly food, but they were probably eating it like it was food. We're gonna talk about it all before we sign off. I do want to go ahead and give the shameless plug, if you willow to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of Golden Silver Boy. And they go to the link of the description below to ceocsilver dot com and get your start today. Talk to financial advisor. Talk to your CPA, not the Epstein type of financial advisor. Talk to your actual financial advisor, the ones that are handling your retirement portfolio. Ask them what they think about investing in precious metals when they tell you the truth, I hope I see you over at cecsilver dot com to get your start today. But good cult members, like I was saying, we want to hear from you. What do you think about the names that were dropped? What do you think about the names that we have not talked about yet? What names would you like for us to talk about next? We want to hear from you, good cult members. The best place to listen hear what you got to say would be too please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like suscribes to commentsly, we'll post a review, shares with their friends and family shares if we're Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seeds across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could have become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final, ladies and gentlemen, why are you gonna go check out Menimistics Jobs that Jolan get the same love respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual patron lines we host every Wednesday night, night PM Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 5: With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajea Night And there's one very important streaming with vital piece of n Threeten.
Speaker 1: You learn just as serve as guverally possible