Speaker 1: This segment is brought to you by her Toto Barbecue. That is Brandon Hurtado's place is family spent on Mexicue and it it is incredible.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They got locations in Arlington, Fort Worth, Mansfield two at Globe Life and then of course the Dallas Farmers Market. They get all their b from the four Six's Ranch, which is the very famous Taylor shared In ranch, the guy who does Yellowstone and man, it's magically delicious. They do catering, they do events, and they serve roller Town beer Works, which is our brewery. Me and Ben up there in Sline of Texas. We're happy about that. So check it out her Toto Barbecue. Before we get to sports. When I ask you guys quickly, I went and looked it up. I'm going to set the over under at seventy five thousand people over or under on residents in Flower Mound. No clue kt Oh my god, over under seventy five thousand people over, Christina over, it is over.
Speaker 2: It is right at eighty thousand. Wow, I saw eighty one thousand. Oh you looked at it? Okay, A girl at a girl? All right.
Speaker 1: Before we get to sports, we're about to talk about game sevens. I just sent you guys a video. I want you to watch it in real time on your phone because we're about to do in fact, go ahead and hit the intro, Christina, Now that's.
Speaker 3: Cool around the sports KTD fun tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 1: Ye all right, but if I'm gonna hijack it from KT because we're about to talk about all the game sevens. And there was a Game seven last night in Houston, the Warriors and the Rockets, and I just sent you guys a video, and I want you to watch. The video is on NBC their Sports feed, and it's Steph Curry doing his pregame warm up. And Steph Curry, if you've ever seen, he goes out there and does a bunch of stuff and sometimes he'll incorporate people sitting around him.
Speaker 2: Have you guys gotten to that part of the video yet? Did you see who gave Steph that assist? I did not.
Speaker 1: That is our buddy, will you Banks, who is a friend of mine and Ben's and KT's. I don't know if you've ever met him, Christina, but he was sitting down there watching Steph get warmed up, and Steph kicked him a pass like off his elbow or something, Will caught it, fed it right back to him. Steph drains the three and he runs off.
Speaker 4: The court and yeah, your friend Will stands up like, oh my god, that's cool.
Speaker 2: He's amazing. He lives a charmed life, that guy.
Speaker 1: But what you saw there was you saw Steph Curry, who has been such a badass for so many years, heading into a game seven against a young, inexperienced Houston team. It was kind of close until the end, and then Golden State whipped their ass because they have Draymond Green and Steph Curry and even Jimmy Butler who's played in a bunch of finals games and stuff. And when it comes down to a game seven, I know it's great to have youthful energy and all that stuff, but man, give me experience in a game seven every single time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you reached that point too. It's the fourth quarter of game seven and you've made it that far, and youth hasn't won over experienced by that point. It's pretty much curtains. Yeah, because that sort of championship pedigree that they have that they roll out there, all that experience, there's no way they're going to lose.
Speaker 2: That they are not intimidated by the moment whatso.
Speaker 4: So the West, we have the one and the four. Okay, see Denver and the six and the seven. Who's got a six at a seven? Minnesota and Golden State.
Speaker 1: So think about that then, and I believe, well, no, no, no, that's not right.
Speaker 4: Two, three, five, gone, yeah, Houston, that's someone else. Oh the Lakers and it's uh Denver, Yeah, I'm sorry, and it's the Clippers. No, the Clippers lost, dude, that there were the five oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Houston, LA and the Clippers, Yes, both LA's those are the two, three, five. But the game always does like jockeying for position in the West, and you have a sixth and the seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there was so much but there was so little separation by the end of the year. Is like one and a half games all the way from you know, four, all the way on down.
Speaker 2: It all got who now? Moving forward?
Speaker 1: So Oklahoma City hosts Denver and Menace to host Golden State. The other thing I'd say about Houston being a two seed, Man, if I was gonna draw a two seed, I'd love to draw a two seed with a bunch of young guys. You know, no, that was a great draw for Golden State.
Speaker 3: Okay, so oh go ahead, Well, so Oklahoma City will beat Denver, Minnesota will beat Golden State.
Speaker 2: I would think that would happen.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I think Golden State's got a good chance against Minnesota. I think they got a much better shot than Denver has. But I think it's a little different with Golden State's small ball lineup playing go bear off the floor than the Lakers small ball lineup. I don't think the Lakers had a good small ball lineup. When you have Draymond Green and Jimmy Butler and your small ball lineup, you got two dogs that go in there and get rebounds against sun footers. Rudy Gobart is gonna have to run around on the perimeter. And this is what the Mavericks did to the timber Wolves. They ran Rudy right off the floor. Was it this season that Draymond choked Gobert? Was it last year? I was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: And you could have asked that question anytime over the last ten years, like literally choking, did he choke? Who's balls did he step on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That guy, he's something else.
Speaker 2: He's something else. Let's that was save.
Speaker 4: Until the five o'clock hour. The big story in DFW over the weekend, which is weirdly Dallas Stars hockey Okay, after their big Game seven win on Saturday, but hit who.
Speaker 2: Their opponent is because that was a wild Game seven last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're going Peggan Winnipeg Jets Wednesday night because Winnipeg they tied a game against the Blues with one point six seconds left and then won in overtime.
Speaker 2: So it's the Stars in Winnipeg.
Speaker 4: Jeff k Our, friend from our sister station ninety two to five, told me and Ben at the Saint Patrick's Day parade. Okay, in a car, he said, man, just gotta figure out how to beat Winnipeg. That's our Achilles Hill, and that's who we have. He said, Achilles, he said Achilles. Yeah, but they mean for them to advance, that's big. I think you know that.
Speaker 3: You know the what's the expression about the load and how it's already out there and.
Speaker 2: Who's going to get this load? Is that biblical?
Speaker 4: The expressions who's going to get this load?
Speaker 2: Is that very the combatment? Tombo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, coming up next, all the wildlife news you could ever want.
Speaker 2: Would you get bit by a snake on purpose? We'll discuss next. Don't go in to here, that's next On the Eagle