Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat, any moderators and or channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening on audio only, welcome and thanks for tuning in on the audio only. Because the show is also a podcast on Spotify, Apple podcast, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts, so follow the show over there. Also. We are a viewer supported show. We don't have any sponsorships, advertising or affiliate programs. It's just me. I'm the only one that makes the show possible. I book the guests, I make the content, I make the short videos. I don't use AI to make anything. So it's really a lot to take on as one person, but I keep trucking along and doing it for you guys. So I really appreciate the help and the support. Paypalm, buy me a coffee, links or in the description, and the easiest way is to just send over superchats or superstickers. That way, I can give you a shout out as we are alive, show some love and support for the channel, and send in some super chats. Channel memberships are also available and are a great way to help support the show monthly, and by becoming a channel member you get access to bonus episodes. There will be a brand new channel members only episode dropping soon, so you're not going to want to miss that one. So with that down, we have with us today making his triumphant return here to talk with this about his brand new documentary, Doors of Perception. Chris Matthew, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: How's it going, my friend, writer? Thank you so much for having me back. It's been a little while. I'm ready to once again get weird with you, baby.
Speaker 1: That's right, always getting weird. So what inspired you to make this documentary and what inspired you to name it the Doors of Perception? Because perception is a really interesting word. I think in our perceptions of since we've been doing the show, I mean, my thoughts and ideas and believes have changed rapidly for the past, you know, five years since I've done this. How long have you been in this space in doing.
Speaker 2: Your show, Chris Face, I mean Forbidden Knowledge News started as a Facebook blog in like two thy fourteen or twenty fifteen, and then like twenty sixteen was a YouTube channel. But I started you know, digging into all this stuff really about twenty twelve and it was all downhill from there. So I've been I've been in here for a little bit.
Speaker 1: So roughly around ten years or so. How has your perceptions before we get into the beat the documentary here, how has your perceptions of the things that you cover on your show changed since the very beginning?
Speaker 2: Man, I can't keep a single perspective for probably more than a day. This shit is constantly evolving and changing and based on new information and ideas and inspiration and intuition that I have. It's constantly evolving and molding. So it has changed dramatically from when I first started doing this. A lot of the stuff has come full circle and just kind of validated my original release, but a lot of it's just shot off into all directions. There's so many layers to a lot of this that it seems almost impossible to get to the real heart of any certain conspiracy or these paranormal events or high impact events that occur, but we try to get as much information as possible. There's a lot, as you know, a lot of muddying of the waters in the past few years, and it's become very difficult to find good information. But we do have our go tos as far as great researchers that we can rely on that we have been able to for the past decade or so, that we can always check back with is to compare notes see if any of the information that we're getting still matches up, still resonates. We can do that with the original texts in books and authors and classic researchers that have presented information over the years, but we just really have to pass it through our perception filter. And like you said, perception is important. I think it's everything. I think that all these experiences from paranormal to UFO's abduction, near death experiences, psychedelic experiences, meditation, they're going to all pass through the perception filter. Where we're at in our lives, where we're at emotionally, spiritually, mentally, how healthy we are, the way we view things, the way we understand things, and that is going to heavily dictate the outcome and how we feel and interact with any certain experience that occurs. And doors of perception. The title really was stolen from all this Huxley's classic book, but it's more of a reinterpretation and I'm basically stealing that name because it has tiny bits and pieces of maybe some ideas that Huxley presented about psychedelics and some of the connections that we can make between synchronicities and certain events. But I really took it to a completely different level and added my own life experiences, the people that I presented in the film, the amazing researchers and guests that I've had, and I combined it with everything that I've learned over the past decade, my understandings, my beliefs, but I presented in a really non biased way, really asking questions and not saying that this is the way things are, but could this be the way things are? And I think all the presenters that I featured in there did a really great job of doing that very thing. And that's what we explore the we explore consciousness, but through the lens of these experiences, paranormal experiences, altered states, near death contact, extraterrestrial contact experiences, and the synchronistic events that occur in our daily lives that seem to tie these things together lead us in certain directions and even tell us story, it seems at some times. So that's what the film explores and super excited about it, and the presenters that were participating in the film and shared their ideas and insights and research. So that is where the birth of Doors of Perception came from.
Speaker 1: Where can people watch this right now? Because you have a pre release copy available, So where can people watch this immediately?
Speaker 2: You go to our website Forbidden Knowledge dot News. Right on that front page you'll see the Doors of Perception, the front picture of the film. You click on the link right there and you can either rent it. They have a link to our Vimeo site. You can rent it for two ninety nine or purchase the ten eighty p version for seven. You can even get a four K version for twelve dollars. And this, like you said, it's a special edition, pre release version. There's gonna be a few things that may be slightly different, a few additions that may not go into the film that will be going on streaming platforms in a few months. But yeah, it's a great way to help support us and a great way to help promote the film before it hits streaming platforms. And the trailer is also available on YouTube and rum rumble on our website as well, so very easily accessible, and I believe you'll have some links for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I have the link posted to the website where you can order the pre release copy of Doors of Perception. And I'm always into helping support independent I think that that's where the industry is moving toward independent filmmakers, independent media. Just in general, we've seen this gigantic boom. Soho who all is in this documentary? I saw Lindsey Sharman in there, I saw Trey Hudson, Brandon Thomas. Who else did you have in there? See?
Speaker 2: If I can remember? Everybody got Daniel Rection. He is a dream expert. He's the chief dream Officer at dream World. Basically they do research and education into lucid dreaming techniques and beyond basically shamanic dreaming, getting information from your dreams, even learning how to control and interact with things in your dreams. And he was one of the experts I had on to discuss the dreams section in the movie. Like you said, we have Brandon Thom, then we had Vicki Joy Anderson. She is author of They Only Come Out at Night, which is about sleep paralysis, her experiences and the hundreds of sleep paralysis experiencers that she interviews and compares the experiences and gives her own spin and research into the possibilities of what's happening with that. She was a great guest. Then we have Carlos Tanner. He is founder of the Ayahuasca Foundation. He kicks off the section on psychedelics in the film. We have Adam Butler, author of Butler's DMT Field Guide. He's great. He was actually a last minute addition to the film. Thank you so much for doing that. And then let's see, we've got Karen Wilkinson, who is a et abduction experience or she had very horrific abduction experiences from a very young age, which oddly enough involve military, So there's very interesting correlations with that as well, which we kind of touch on in the film Part two. We're going to get to more of some nefarious things that may be occurring with our military and some of the black projects. So then we have the great Trey Hudson. He is a former US Army intelligence officer, paranormal researcher, great friend of ours. He frequents your show quite often. Amazing guy. Let's see, we've got Lindsay Sharman we have. I'm probably forgetting somebody. And if I am, I truly apologize. Dan lyss who Lindsay Sharman, I'm sorry. She is a psychic, intuitive author, a healer, spiritual health. She was great. She presented some great information on near death experiences and synchronicities. And Dan Liss who is also a spiritual healer, intuitive psychic who was also presenting information on near death experiences and synchronicities. And I remember, last, but not least, the great Jim Willis who has passed away, and the film was dedicated to him. He was a wonderful man, a great researcher, and he brought so much to the spiritual and conspiracy fields. And like I said, the film was dedicated to him. He brought some wonderful insights into the near death synchronicities section on the film. And I believe that is it. My beautiful wife, Jennifer Halcom helped with the the videography, some of the filming, some of the quality control and overall, you know, assisted with everything along the way. So thank her so much. And that's about it. Besides my dog Sally, who was there for support.
Speaker 1: Gotta have her there for support. How did you juggle all of those people being in the documentary? Because I had I had a rough time just making a clockwork shining with six people. And I feel like the more people that you have in your movie, the more strenuous and more rough it is to actually make. Do you feel like that you split up all We're getting into some technical yeah, with filmmaking, but do you feel like that you you split them up like evenly? And they had a good amount of runtime, Like how did I tried to do?
Speaker 2: I think they each had an equal amount of time more or less. There were a couple, like the Last Minute edition mister Butler, who probably had the least amount of time, but it was still I believe, very fair enough to get some great information and his own personal story out there. We're gonna feature even more in part two. There's going to be some of the same people returning to provide more information because we had so much We had so much content just from the first production that it's going into part two, but we're also going to cycle in some new people. And yes, it was extremely difficult trying to manage that and storyboard everything, and that's why it took me like probably a little around a year to get this one finished, as opposed to around six months for the first film we did called Louisiana. But it really I think I put it together in a great coherent way and it flows perfectly. So I'm really happy with the way it turned out. And this has all been an experiment for me, really, especially the first one. I was never expecting for it to do anything that it did, and I'm blessed and grateful that it did. So. I learned so much from making that first film, and I learned so much from making this one. The next one will be even better. As you know, those skills just that's what comes along with making these things because you get some practice. Boy, you get some practice.
Speaker 1: You definitely get practice. And yeah, the same with mine with Jfkoks learned a lot making that one, and then it all transferred and made it even better in a clockwork shiny So what do you mentioned the sleep paralysis there? Have you ever had sleep proalysis before?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I featured myself in the film. I did a little re enactment and everything, but yeah, uh it's pretty funny. Wait do you see that? But uh, yeah, I did. I had sleep paralys and it was around oh, it was probably right when I was first starting to kind of have my awakening and just be interested in the weird shit that I'm interested in again, around twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, But it was also when I was going through my divorce and it was a very dark time in my life, and I was having trouble sleeping at night, so I would take naps during the day, and this never really happened at night for some reason. It was when I would try to take naps during the day and it was like a typical sleep paralysis, that experience that you hear about. I was I couldn't move my eyes were it seemed like they were open and open enough to see the room. Things were a little hazy, and I know I was awake. I could feel things, but I couldn't move my body, and I would see shadows walking around. I'd look over and there was it looked like there was someone walking down the hallway, but you couldn't make out any thing, and they it did just look like a shadow, but eventually it would turn into two or three people walking past, and the last few times it was like a shadow people party in my kitchen. I just there was like a bunch of shadows just walking around in my kitchen. Very strange, not really threatening. I did feel like terrified because I knew there was nobody in my house. And then the very last time the shadow, one of the shadow people actually walked into my room and was kind of circling the bed, and I heard this extremely loud banging noise coming from the ceiling and I could see my ceiling fan and I thought my ceiling was gonna explode on me. It was like boo, it was vibrating my whole room and me and I thought I didn't know what the fuck was gonna happen. I got terrified, and eventually I would be able to just pull myself out of it. I have no idea what that was. We could talk about some of the theories that were presented, but after I got through my divorce, got through to a better state of mind, that shit just stopped and I haven't experienced any of it since. So again we can go back to that perception thing. I'm in a shitty state of mind having these sleep paralysis experiences. As soon as I get things better in my life, they go away. Is there a link. I think so.
Speaker 1: To anyone that's ever experienced sleep paralysis, I've experienced it twice, just like you. It's a very scary thing and it's one of the most terrifying things I think that has ever happened, and it feels very real. And one of mine was the first one, I didn't see anything. The second one I did see something, and it was like this shadow that was in like a had like a top hat on. I haven't really talked about it a lot because there's so much, you know, nonsense about the hat Man and it's kind of become like.
Speaker 2: A very interesting that there's a hat archetype. But yeah, going.
Speaker 1: And the second time is when I seen the hat Man's shadow. It was in my room and it was like it was like hanging from the ceiling. So it had like a noose around its neck and the shadow was like hanging from the ceiling and I had a top hat on, and it was like shaking its head like really fast, huh. And I was like laying flat on my back. The first time that I ever experienced it, I was laying on my right side and there was two what felt like two hands that was placed on my back. One on the center on my back and the other one on the left side of my back, and I couldn't move at all. I could just look at my at the dresser, like the not the dresser, but the closet, because I was right what was right in front of my vision. And the only thing that snapped me out of that was that my roommate came like opened the door, and I just jumped out of the bed and I was like a giant breath because I was almost hyperventilating because I couldn't breathe. Yeah, Like it was like almost like it was sucking the breath out of me. Wow. And uh yeah, Luckily he came into the room and knocked it off or whatever. But very very strange experiences there. And I don't really know what to think of it because a lot of people are like, it's demons, and then some people have that there's actually a show. I can't remember the name of the show, but I watched the first couple of episodes and it was basically about sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: And oh a nightmare or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a newer show. It might have been on Netflix or something. But yeah, this lady that puts something on her ceiling. You know what I'm talking about, to let her know that the dream isn't real or like the scenario or those sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, I've seen that. Yeah, Yeah, that was a good show. I don't remember too much about it. But the theories that were presented in the film are paranormal in nature. Mostly, I don't claim to have any idea what's happening. The presenter that we had, Vicki Joy Anderson, she's had sleep paralysis experiences her whole life. She still does, but she also interviews dozens hundreds of people who have the experiences. She writes about it. She does look at it through a Christian lens. She does believe that these are nefarious entities. She believes that our state of mind is attracting these negative, what you would call non human intelligences during that hypnagogic state because we are consciousness, we are open to it, we're a step outside our normal perception what someone would call the astral realms. Then that these intelligences reside there, that there's actually an ecosystem of life forms just beyond our perception that you would consider negative and positive that can present themselves, interact with us, affect us in different ways when we're in these not only sleep paralysis, dreams, altered states, meditative states, even day dreams. There's certain drugs that can do it. There's certain places that can put people into different states of mind and of awareness that within those states, there's some strange shit that can happen. And it's theorized by for sleep paralysis by Vicky Joy, that these entities are basically performing some sort of astral or out of body abduction where they are attempting to affect your way of thinking, keep you in a negative state of mind. There could be a variety of quote unquote agendas that these beings have for the people that they affect during sleep paralysis. So that's explored and her story is explored, but she says what's most interesting about all of it. She started documenting people's sleep paralysis experiences over a decade ago, probably yeah, almost fifteen something years ago, and she said that the experiences are collectively changing in a somewhat similar direction. She said, it used to be the shadow people and you know, you're more classic entities, the hat man that would appear, things like that, but she said now they are like technological beings. They're appearing more as people are seeing cyborgs and robots and machine elves and all these more like technologically based entities that are presenting themselves oddly enough, during sleep paralysis experiences. She's currently writing her third book about this. They only come out at night three, but in part two she does touch on that a good bit. It's very fascinating to hear the similarities in people's experience as relates to that, But I couldn't tell you man, it's it's it's interesting though.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at the state of consciousness and the way that people fear certain things, in the way that these types of experience this is evolve over time, you can see that track with the UFO phenomenon as well. What people fear, they normally then relate to something otherworldly. Right when people are fearing nuclear devastation, the aliens that are contacting them are telling them that that we need to lay down our nuclear arms, you know what I mean. It's that same type of when we're in fear of the environment, the aliens are all of a sudden, like you need to clean up your environment. When we're in fear of you know, world War three, they'll be like, oh, you guys need peace, right. It's like this, it's almost like a reflection in something that we want to hear coming back to us because we're not hearing it from the you know, the people that are in quote unquote in charge, you know, so we get it from this other worldly type source. And that's kind of like what you're explaining now is that it's changed from the supposed organic type of entity and now it's getting more into a technological type of entity, which is exactly where our society is moving toward with AI robotics. So it's like our perception.
Speaker 2: Man, you're getting to the heart of the movie right here. This is it. Yeah, this is basically what we explore the collective, not only the collective, but the where the individual is at. We have the collective experience, which moves with the collective mind where we're at technologically, our understanding of UFOs and whatever these non human intelligences may be. And as we move into the technological age, the phenomenon becomes more technological, more sci fi and this it's across the board. But the individual experience, it really passes through that person's individual perceptual lens, so they're going to have that layer on top of it. So say that two people are essentially, if you could call it, having the same experience, but one person is being attacked by a demon with harry dildo and then the other one is being massaged by a beautiful angel. But essentially it's supposed to be the same experience, but the person being attacked with the demon dildo has been traumatized recently, are there in a bad relationship, or there's drugs involved, and then the person who's being massaged by an angel is love and light and having beautiful times in their life. And this seems to be across the board with people's state of mind versus the experiences that they're having. And you know, I couldn't really get down to the fine details of each person's life and experience and tell you one hundred percent if they were in a bad state of mind when they had this experience. But if you look at the overall phenomena and the hundreds and hundreds of people that we've both talked to, I mean we're coming to almost the same conclusion here that whatever is happening is going to be based on our collective and into individual perception. What that trigger is is the fascinating question what what the intelligence behind it is, if it's just us, if we are producing it, or if there is external factors or external origination. That is some of the bigger questions that we get into as well. But that's really the you know, the the meat and potatoes of the film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think what you're explaining there is this biifurcation you remember back like I don't know, started in the late two thousands where the spiritualist and the gurus and everybody was like, there's going to be this split from Old Earth into New Earth, and but there's going to be like these people over here are going to be living in like a golden age of humanity and everything's going to be great and awesome, and then these people over here are going to be like living in the dark ages. You know, they were half right, but the way that they explained it is completely wrong. But we're like essentially living during that period right now, Like we have that right now, Like there's a section of the population that is like, this is the best time ever to be alive, and then another section of the population is like, this is the worst time to be alive. This is going to be tyranny, This is going to be a dictatorship, right. Yeah, it's like what exactly what they were explaining before, But they just had the concept and like the idea completely wrong. They were looking at it as like an actual like five D like ascension. You know, they spiffed it up and made it seem all magical on everything.
Speaker 2: Now you're getting into the synchronistic aspects and the incredible amazing event that can happen based off of self fulfilling prophecies and collective self fulfilling prophecies based on our fears, based on what we understand about any given event or possible future event, or possible state of mind of humanity. Like you were just discussing, the seeds are planted, and we first started hearing about this a long time ago, and it seems like these seeds they tend to be able to self replicate, and in a sense, it's like a parasite. It takes over the minds of the collective and it begins to in a sense, cause these events to manifest and come to fruition because it's like a constant reminder, it's constant information in the very back of your mind. These possibilities that keep popping up based on our perception of events that unfold like it, for example, Trump and the Apocalypse, Trump and the Antichrist. You don't know how many times I've had guests that recently that believe that this administration represents the the mark of the Beast, the return of the Antichrist based on Biblical fulfillment, and they can name you these incredible prophecies that have correlations that if you look at it the right way, it'd be like, damn, that's spot on, We're in the apocalypse, He's the Antichrist. But if you have a different perspective.
Speaker 1: To squint your eyes, you have to squint your eyes really hard and then till your head sideways.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing. It depends on your perspective at the time. You do have the opposite that I've noticed, where people have Trump hypnosis, where this man can do nothing wrong and they see nothing bad that the administration is doing. And then you have the extreme opposite, which was what I was just saying. But again, individual perceptive perception. But we have these collective strange events that occur based on where the collective is at and what you're saying, could be very true just because of the split that we're seeing and the representation I was just saying, in the example of Trump, we have very different mindsets that are split right down the middle right now, and it's pretty incredible. It's more divided that I think I've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: But that's the way that it's always been. People are never everyone is not going to be happy with anybody. It doesn't matter who it is up there. There's going to be a section of the population that is not happy and is going to try and correlate all these things to the most negative side, and then there's gonna be the people that's going to try and correlate it to the most positive side. Right if it was the opposite way around, and Kamala Harris became president, there would be the exact set of people that are saying that Trump is the worst is going to be saying the Kamala is the best, and the people there saying that Kamala is the best is gonna it's gonna be it's gonna flip flop. That's the That's the way that it's always been, and that's the way that it is always going to continue to be unless something radically changes. And I think that the only way that we get out of that system is with a one world order. That's the only way that you get out of this. Uh, this is this rock that we've you know, this corner that we've backed ourselves into.
Speaker 2: How many emails have you gotten that's say that you're c I A you're a deep steak? Is that that statement that you just made.
Speaker 1: The people in the comments section of this But that's the only way, logically and critically to get us out of this situation. And I'm not saying that that is the best option, but it's the only option. So the only thing that you can do to to and that's the way. That's the way that they've created it. They've created it that way on purpose. They've created that division. So ultimately, in the end it will have to be this one world system, you know.
Speaker 3: Because peoples, Well that's what that's what that's the whole trick of the game is that you make the people that don't want something eventually want it by essentially begging for it.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody wants to see it, but what you said there is going to be inevitable. Whether you think it's right or wrong, it's happening like there's it's unavoidable. We're already headed in that direction. The question for me is how dystopian do you want it to be. I'd rather not have drones policing this guy with pre crime programming that if they believe you could commit a crime, they're gonna zap you dead. I'd rather not have that. But if we can have some kind of balance where there's this harmonious system and we don't have to worry about killer dogs, robot dogs and police drones, I'm cool with that. But you know, I think there has to be a balance, and I think that's where a lot of people are concerned about, including myself. But again I put myself outside of all of that and observe I take the good and I don't take the bed. You know, it's really all about a balancing act right now, and people seem to be unaware of that aspect of it.
Speaker 1: Well, when you listen to people in their contact experiences, and this is me just you know, taking them out their word, I don't necessarily believe it, but based off of what they say, they essentially say that the entities that they contact and the entities that they talk to and the entities that they've talked to them when they're asked about like how they operate there. It's essentially a hive mind. This essentially a one world order, is what it is. And if they are super highly advanced and we look at them as like gods, if they exist, right, I'm not saying that they do, because I really have no idea, but if they do and we look at them like that they're gods and that there's so much more highly technologically advanced, would that not be the ultimate conclusion for us as well?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't have the answer to that or any of these things, but I love gathering the information. When it comes to the whole extraterrestrial thing, it's very disappointing, I'll say, just to just to throw that at there. Because I started out this was one of my favorite things, UFOs aliens. I believed that there were in fact little green men coming from different planets and they were pro ready and all the narratives, you know, the traditional narratives. I was there when I first started this, and it began to change and shift and now it's it could be many things, and I have many considerations and possibilities of what people are experiencing with extraterrestrial contact. Now, for me, I've never experienced anything really paranormal besides that sleep paralysis, which you know it's subjective, could be paranormal, could be a psychosomatic whatever again, perception thing, But I never had any paranormal experiences. And before I did this film, I had started using psychedelics magic mushrooms, mostly for therapeutic purposes, and I did get information from the experiences, and that led me to explore it in a different way, as in initiating contact experiences with whatever can be communicated without there Again, I don't have an answer to what I was communicating with. I just for now call it the higher self. It could be many different things. It could be some sort of collective intelligence. It could be the secret societies beaming mk ultra voices into my head. It could it could be many things. But I want to put myself through those experiences because to me, that's probably the closest I get to really having any type of extraterressural contact experience. So I really immersed myself into very powerful psychedelic experiences in with the intent of initiating those that contact, and it did happen, and there were some very insane experiences and lots of I believe valuable information that I've gained. I could not tell tell you how it was that was providing the information, only that it was information that I wasn't aware of before the experience, and if it was locked up deep in my subconscious and that's the way I got it, that's great, but I have I couldn't tell you where that trigger came from. And the experiences became very synchronistic in nature, as in the what I would experience during those events would connect things and kind of lead me in certain directions in my waking life. And that was to me my only confirmation that there was there's something else. And I don't know what it is, and I don't know if it's aliens, angels, demons, ourselves, archetypes, eggrigres, all options, all possibilities, but there is something that can communicate, provide information, guide us in certain directions. And I'm sure it can be weaponized and has been already. And that's where the danger comes in with any of this stuff is there's been the technology. There's technology out there that can mimic to a t paranormal activity and experiences and voices in your head whatever. So that's going to be explored more in part two of the film. Uh, but yeah, that's where I'm kind of out with that.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also this remote viewing technique called perfect site integration that allows a remove viewer to remove you a certain area or a location and essentially by locate there and be able to move around objects and interact with the environment. So that is a really good explanation for what some might experience as poltergeist like activity. Right Yeah, might not even be a dead dead person or some sort of spirit or a ghost or a demon or whatever. It can literally be another human being that's alive right now in our reality. I mean, I think that that makes.
Speaker 2: Like, what if say a person is meditating and they want to connect to the Ashtar Command and that's their intention and they put that intention out there. Well, if we're at the level where any of our thoughts could be read, maybe and there's some sort of secret military base down yonder that wants to perpetuate a little narrative you put out that you want to speak to the Ashtar Command, that stations be like Jody's trying to contact the Ashtar command again, put in the program, and then boom, Nickyard from the Blackdocs fleet of Ashtar commands starts talking to you and giving you the best damn information you ever heard that's gonna save the planet. Next thing you know, you're on the conference tour, You're on Rogan and things are blowing up for you. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one of the things that Rogan has said before is that the things that he's experienced under psychedelic influence, like mushrooms and stuff, I'll pace and overblow any alien that would land in his backyard. He's like, I've seen way wilder things than a UFO landing in my backyard or a UFO landing on the White House line would not be shocking to me, because I've seen way crazier things on these on these types of psychedelics.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, man, I mean the last. I don't use magic mushrooms anymore. I quit after the last sex experience I had last year, which actually was yeah, last year, it was May the fourth, May the fourth be with you all. That was the last time I did. But that experience was so intense and terrifying, but really It was like a culmination of everything. It was like, this is what you've been looking for. Do not come back here, Do not come back here. Like the message was very strong, but it just led me to a new level of spiritual understanding in a very physical way. Actually led me down the street to someone's house that was very profound. I don't have time to tell that whole story. I did it in a podcast. If you go to it happened made the fourth That's an episode I did about about that final mushroom experience, which it skipped. Oh gosh, it was terrifying, but it really changed my life in many ways and kind of set me on a new trajetory and understanding of things. But uh yeah, I no longer. I no longer do magic mushrooms because, as mister mckinna said, when you get the message, you hang up the phone. I got that message.
Speaker 1: Message coming through lonclar All right, let's check out your trailer for you. I'll have some more questions for you after.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. The nature of this experience seems to always be just beyond the reach of our science, technology, and consciousness collective.
Speaker 4: There's layers upon layers upon layers.
Speaker 2: Does have such an element of mystery to this place. Why are we here? We're getting closer to the truth now. Too many people experiencing profound interactions with conscious entities.
Speaker 4: I'm focused on the non human intelligence contact phenomenon in dreams.
Speaker 1: Dreams involve interactions with real entities. People are waking up, paralyzed their sensing or seeing something very evil in the room.
Speaker 2: I have experienced sleep paralysis, shadow people start to appear.
Speaker 5: I was taken from my earliest memories by non human alien entities. More and more people are wanting to talk about these things.
Speaker 2: A upologist would say, well, that's obviously an extraterrestrial in our paranormal research, would.
Speaker 1: They will have the ghost? Well what if it's all of those things?
Speaker 2: In none of those things, the entities, the intelligence that were just beyond our understanding.
Speaker 1: There seems to be something a little extra that can take forms of anything.
Speaker 2: I can't believe what I've seen, but it continues on.
Speaker 5: A daily basis.
Speaker 2: We're definitely not alone. UFOs UAPs portals opening up.
Speaker 4: I really thought this supernatural stuff you kind of grow up with that. Around here, you see a lot of strange things. I don't like to talk about skinwalkers too much.
Speaker 2: I had an experience with a skinwalker entity.
Speaker 4: People they would say they would transform into bears, into wolves. There's these bad things that occur, goals, rfos and all types of things coming from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Our beliefs, our emotions, and our fears all seem to heavily influence the nature of these experiences.
Speaker 3: There is so much more that we just don't have time for in this busy, loud, noisy.
Speaker 1: Life that we lead.
Speaker 4: All of this is planned, everything is synchronicity.
Speaker 2: There's so much more out there.
Speaker 1: We really are picking up such a small small percentage of the electrobagnetic spectrum. The world is an amazing place.
Speaker 2: It feels like we're God's in training.
Speaker 1: Sick sick. Yeah, that's tree tray in there. I've copied what he said because he said that on my show before too, and I've repeated that. But I added on that if you take a cryptid researcher to a place, they're going to say that it's a crypti too. So he went into if you take a ufologist to a place, they're going to come back and say that's UFOs and aliens. If you take a paranormal investigator to a place, they're going to come back and say that it is paranormal. If you take a bigfoot researcher to a place, they're going to come back and say that it's.
Speaker 2: Bigfoot right right. And that's really where the title came from. There's doors of perception. There's multiple options that we can choose based on where we're at, based on our beliefs, based on our fears. And the craziest part is if we have a shift in that perception, we can open a new door and just completely change the way we view things and have a completely new experience.
Speaker 1: I saw Brian Burns in there. I've had Ryan on the show. He's a good friend of both of ours. Did you go to his property?
Speaker 2: I did. Yeah, we spent a couple of nights out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, tell us about that experience.
Speaker 2: That was weird, man, it was very very weird. So UFOs, Yeah, we saw the whatever, the orbs or the light shooting across the sky all night. Also, he said that we saw these purple lasers through the night vision and he said that was Black Ops teams that surrounded the area that were watching us. You could see them shining lasers and moving around like shadows like moving around. It's like, yeah, those are the black Ops guys. And there were only a few hundred feet away from us in the distance, just like watching us watch UFOs bro It was crazy. So we got that going on. We got the UFOs shooting around and right when we got like to Utah too, that within about forty miles of his ranch. I just we felt just nasty, a weird just feeling. It was icky. It was like we did. I didn't want to be there, like the whole time. I was so uncomfortable. I didn't sleep for two nights. Jim didn't sleep for two nights. It was just such a weird feeling. Ryan took us on a ride to the Petro Glyphs out there. We saw some incredible rock carvings and Petrock glypts and I got you know, included some of the footage of that in the film. And he also took us two walks all around the property during the day. We hit the bright Well. Actually put my foot on the property of Skinwalker Ranch, which I wasn't supposed to, but that's okay, but uh yeah, his property butts up to Skinwalker Ranch. So we got as close as we could. We were able to see some very interesting images from some of the cameras that Ryan has that manages to overlook a little bit of the ranch. And Okay, since this isn't Ryan saying this is me saying this. Ryan has nothing to do with this. But there were these weird cages in the skin marking ranch and they say that they put the livestock in there to attract the UFOs, right right, So I heard from someone that they actually have put people in there, and it may they may not have been completely willing at times because of the maybe screams that he's heard before. But again, this is me. You know, I heard this around about you know, no confirmation on any of that, so who knows on that one. But dude, the stories he told me were crazy. I'll tell you one of the craziest things he told me that his security guy calls him one night and he's like, you got I think three guys rummaging around your trailer out here, which you want me to do? He's like, get the gun and take care of it. So his security guy grabs whatever firearm he has, I think it was a rifle, and he goes out there and he approaches and there's three guys rummaging through. I'm like right outside the trailer, one of the trailers on Ryan's property, and he yells at him to freeze, and when he does, this is what he said, man, They all sat down like canines at the same time and looked up at him with eyeshine and then he said like he's like you freezer with the yelled something else at him, and then they started lunging at him like dogs. He starts picking him off, he said. He hits each one of them a couple of times, and eventually they turn around and start running the other way. But he said they didn't even look phased by the shots. They started running and they leaped over a fence like a dog jumping over a fence, and we're gone. The craziest part is the next day there was reports of these three members of the Ute tribe that were died of gunshot wounds, all found in three separate locations, all found for some reason, behind locked doors. So that is most likely the dudes that got capped by Ryan's security guy. And that is absolutely nuts, man. What Yeah, yes, it was pretty crazy, and I don't.
Speaker 1: They looked like human beings, but they acted.
Speaker 2: Like and they had eyeshine that humans don't normally have that, you know, canine eyeshine. Yeah, dude, he had. They had a few of those stories with these, you know, people that act like dogs or dogs that don't exactly fit the description of dogs, like some zombie dogs, dogs that shape shift into like different things, their limbs change lengths and things like that. Also humanoids that seem to appear differently and shape shift into animals. So he's seen some of the most wild ship out there.
Speaker 1: Zombie dogs, dogs do well, what would be the explanation of them being behind locked doors?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: Do you think that would be more of like a projection, because that's what I was mentioning with the perfect side integration thing. It may be so deep into a meditative state that you're.
Speaker 2: Able to that's projected to.
Speaker 1: Locate yourself and turn into essentially an animal. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's the whole theory. That's the whole theory that also was presented in the movie. Had a member of the ute tribe. He was talking about the process of supposedly how to become a skim marker. You commit some sort of horrible atroctrocity, kill a family member or something like that. And then you have these ritual where you wear the animal of the pelt, the pelt of the animal you want to become, and you go, like you said, into a meditative state in a room and you project and that's what people see is you projecting yourself as whatever that animal is. Now, as far as these guys died of gunshot wounds, that's crazy. If if it can somehow affect your physical form what happens out there, I don't know, but it's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be one hundred percent sure on exactly how it works, but I mean that would make That makes more sense than like, you know, physically shifting or physically turning into something. It would be more along the lines of like a projection and you're taking on the version that you have in your mind as to what animal.
Speaker 2: Dude. To me, that's scarier than if it was like just a paranormal manifestation, Like that's somebody with intention of doing some messed up stuff that has some major control over that shit. That to me is more terrifying than just like a ghost or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, and it's really scary and I that's been my contention for a while while looking into the Skinwalker and like this paranormal stuff and Polterguy's like activity. I think it makes more sense, the most sense that it's that it's like a bylocation projection of somebody that's in a really deep meditative state. I mean, we know how remov youing like worked in the evolving nature of like remote viewing, and I think that that's like the ultimate, like the end goal of remote viewing is essentially by location, by locating your physical body, and now that can be your own physical body, or you can take the shape or the form of anything you want. Essentially, I feel like that would be the master form of that type of technology. Can't prove it, obviously, it can't prove it, but it makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure the level of knowledge that we have integrated with forms of technology, we can probably achieve some massively spooky things, because if any of the things that they were doing in the sixties and seventies has been expanded upon, the possibilities are pretty amazing. And I think that, you know, the levels of technology that is not available to the public is much more sophisticated than anything that we've ever could understand really, and when integrated with things like psychic remote viewing, I mean, who knows what's possible with that stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, it's another thing that is becoming really popular now is the phrase and what you have in your movie is NHI, right, non human intelligence. But it's another thing that literally coincides at this very moment with our technology and with AI, because AI is a non human intelligence.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, I have to go back to ancient accounts. I have to go back to the paranormal and experiences that have been documented before. Although we can't talk to those people, we can't find out if it's you know, real or any thing like that. That to me says that before we had access to these level of technology, this was capable. Now, whether it's still like you said, a person doing this and projecting himself to cause these events to happen or something else, to me, I still couldn't you know, I have no idea, but the exploration continues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like it's word games, it's word magic. And they use a really common phrase that can mean several different things, and that's a really popular one that's popped up recently. I think there was a two gentlemen from that that movie with the Fox guy James Fox. I think is Jos Phenomena the Phenomena. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have two guys on there for that was a part of that documentary and they were talking about non human intelligence and like all that. I'm like, well, this is just so interesting because right now we're seeing this gigantic boom and AI, which is non human intelligence. It's not a human it's an artificial non human intelligence. So whenever someone says, oh well, because the one guy was essentially saying, what wasn't one of the more you know, frightening things that you heard or whatever, and he was like, oh, well, the NHI, the non human intelligence. And I'm like, well, I mean, come on, like, who's to say that there's even anybody in any of the craft, right, it could be operated by non human intelligence. It could be a drone. And that's what drones are. Drones are non human intelligence. I mean they have AI drones. That's pretty much what all of the drones were over New Jersey. They were all AI drones. Yeah, unfortunately operated by non human intelligence, operated by AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole UFO thing's been just turned on its that and against us and weaponized. And these people, whether they are aware that they're being used to prop up these narratives n hi UAP, these new terms and the theories that go along with it, whether they're aware that they're being used to push out these narratives or not, they are, and there's they present it as if this is the way you know that it is, and they have some sort of deep understanding that it's an extraterrestrial when in reality they you know, I don't think these people have any idea. Although they have, they may have an understanding enough to manipulate whatever is occurring during these experiences. There's I think there's always some level of occurrence that is beyond human understanding or should be. And I think that some of these nerd dorks need to stop messing with a lot of that stuff. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: Well, Chris, thanks so much for coming on, brother, really appreciate it. Can you let people know one more time where they can wash the pre release of your documentary before it becomes available on streaming platforms.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, thank you again for having me on. Sir, Always enjoy the conversations. You guys can find it the easiest way. Just go to our website Forbidden Knowledge dot News. Click on that learn more banner about the Forbidden documentary. From there you can rent it for two ninety nine, purchase ten ADP for seven dollars, or a four K version for twelve dollars. Trailers on YouTube and rumble, and we really appreciate any of you guys supporting us by purchasing or renting the film. It helps tremendously with our promotion and any upcoming events and the production of our part two of Doors of Perceptions. So thank you all for that. Thank you again, Brother always amaze Titties.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for coming on. Really appreciate it. And the link to watch the pre release of his brand new documentary, Doors of Perception is in the description of this video. Thanks everyone so much for being here. Everyone in the chat, please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to hit the channel in the algorithms subscribe hit the bal icon as well for notifications. All of my links to everything you need is also in the description of this video. And we'll see you guys next time. Chris stay with me, Brother