Speaker 1: On rot. I know you didn't just get up. You've been up, been up since like six this morning. Yeah, I got your stupid workout regimen. Yeah, gotta do that early morning.
Speaker 2: You get in does everything total body.
Speaker 3: I'm doing boxing training. I love boxing, full body workout man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll get you winded in like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's bad to make you feel like you could actually fight when you can't.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know you're not ready in these streets.
Speaker 5: I don't test me.
Speaker 3: But he's a lover, not a fighter.
Speaker 5: I ain't scared, but I ain't certain.
Speaker 2: We're happy to have you here, man in the bay. Appreciate you sliding through.
Speaker 5: Happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been uh what's the uh cat that walkers in reminded me it's been like seven years.
Speaker 5: Ross been a little bit. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think, I know. I know.
Speaker 4: I jumped on during the pandemic and we had a quick little live I did one, but even that's been a minute, so it's been a little bit.
Speaker 3: Sins rocked with us, so happy to be back. Has a tour been going fantastic? Right, seriously fantastic? That's not that's not lip service like Mario's great people. Mary has been amazing people for as long as I've known her, which has been which is a long time. Yeah and yeah, man, shows are going really first few shows, you know, we're a little rocky, but that's that's every tour. You gotta work the kinks out. But like now, we are a well oiled machine. I will see that tonight. I love it.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people got tickets for tonight at Chase Center. It's gonna be big.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man, the show is.
Speaker 3: My cousin called me, she said, I'm going to see.
Speaker 2: Mary and Neo this weekend.
Speaker 3: You think you know, you think Neil gona sing?
Speaker 5: So since send the flower to myself.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the man got to throw out to the crowd.
Speaker 5: Flowers.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm gonna throw nothing out to the crowd, but we definitely gonna go. We're gonna take a walk down memory lane, you know, the past, the president on into the future. We're gonna have.
Speaker 2: People been throwing stuff on the stage.
Speaker 1: No no bras, no panties, no notes, okay, keep them all good.
Speaker 3: And I don't mind that, you know, because because it's it's a little embarrassing. You're trying to walk cross stage all small and they get hit in the face with a bra that's you know, throw your pimping off a little bit.
Speaker 2: They can't stop you come on now at all.
Speaker 3: It's all good. So what are the new ventures? I saw?
Speaker 2: You got a clothing line, You got a canny line, like.
Speaker 3: Spending on my portfolio can be music. God gives you multiple talents and gifts. You're supposed to use all of them. So I just recently fell in love with the game of golf. I got to give a shout out to my manager Tangle here, have been trying to get me out there for a really long time, and I just had no interest. The pants is weird, it's hot, but.
Speaker 5: The longer it's a very very long game. Yeah, it's a game of.
Speaker 3: Patience, it is. But we did. We went, and we did. We did Reggie Jackson's uh golf tournament, and I fell in love with the game from there. So I decided, if I'm gonna be out here looking nuts, because mind you, it's a game that you have to play for at least three to five years before you can call yourself even Okay, Yeah, it's one of those. I'm nine months in so I'm garb fresh fresh. Yeah, it's bad, it's bad. I'm swinging for the fences and the ball is right there. Damn you miss miss That's the thing. But I said, if I'm gonna be out here looking crazy, I'm gonna look good while I'm looking crazy. Me and my manager we came up with a with a golf line. It's called Francis Oligo O L O g O. It's hats, clothes, shoes, bags, We getting into clubs, old on. We're actually doing our first annual celebrity golf tournament April twenty eighth in Atlanta at the Eagles Landing Country Club in Atlanta. Anybody that wants to be a part of that, want to come out and check it out, or wants to be in the tournament, you can go to oligosport dot com O l O g osport dot com and all the information is right there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, man, I've been loving it. I'm loving every minute.
Speaker 2: What are the pieces running for? So you selling pants?
Speaker 1: Shirts, were getting into equipment.
Speaker 3: We just started doing clubs and whatnot, but we got bags now everything is cost effective. Anybody that knows anything about golf. That's another thing is that it's not cheap, no, right, not at all, sheep. So we're trying to we're trying to make it a little more cost effective for people. That's good a price.
Speaker 2: Huh, you didn't give it.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: The Linco is in my bio.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 5: You go check it out and see for yourself.
Speaker 3: You you do.
Speaker 4: You also have a clip or a preview of the next season to be a me f in there.
Speaker 5: I was waiting.
Speaker 4: I was waiting he would go because I was like, he got I was waiting to see if he was gonna get any get back on Little Beach.
Speaker 5: So if you watched last season.
Speaker 3: If the show comes back at all, because you know that whole situation question, you don't talk about that. If the show comes back at all, I'll say this. They were supposed to kill my character initially really last minute decided not to kill him. So so Greenie might come back. I can't. I can't make no promises, you know what I'm saying. But but but it's a possibility. Why I have to wait and see?
Speaker 2: I don't really watch.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Well, it's so so after Big Meach came home, bless up.
Speaker 3: He just got back.
Speaker 4: You know, things was looking like it was going to continue in the production stage. But again Flack and you know, Fifty, biggest troll once Big Meat ended up taking a photo of Rick Ross that funk. You just saw Fifty going on a tail spin online. So since then he's shutting the show down.
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody knows what's gonna happen yet, and it ain't. It ain't even my place to speak on it. I'm wouna say if, yeah, the show comes back. We wanted to come back. If it comes back, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not dead, so that's that's a plus.
Speaker 2: Easy to bring you back to the.
Speaker 5: Show, to return to Greenie. You know what I'm saying. They want it come on that comb overlooked that the hair piece alone.
Speaker 3: Do it for the hair piece, the end of it.
Speaker 5: That damn hair piece.
Speaker 3: For the whole time we was filming, Mom was like you need to borrow that for the weekends. I'm like, what am we do with this? That's crazy, that's sad. Yeah, but but yeah, but that was that was a dope experience just being on that show. Like I've done you know, one or two TV and film things up to this point, and you know there's always that one person on set that's just a complete jerk for no reason. And I did not find that person on BMF. Like everybody was cool and just just willing to help answer any questions I had. Like it was a really really dope experience. Shout out to everybody over there beingth.
Speaker 1: So you've been talking about how smooth this tour is now mentioning you know, no drama on the set for BMF. So what's been the worst or like you know, tour wise or like set wise where you had to deal with like drama the worst, or like one that stands out to you, like, Man, I'm so glad we wrapped that. I'm so glad it's over.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I've been blessed to where there hasn't been any like major drama on.
Speaker 5: Any sets tour wise.
Speaker 3: I don't know if anybody remembers, it was a while back that I actually went on tour opening up for R.
Speaker 5: Kelly.
Speaker 3: I remember this. We did like three shows and then they kicked us off the tour. Yeah, yeah, they kicked us off the tour. They claimed that they kicked us off the tour because we went and did the American Music a Wars that same year. Mind you, we spoke to him and his people before we went to do the show, let them know that it was going to do it, got their blessing in the whole nine, went to do the show, came back and it was like y'all left, so y'all can't come back, mind you. I think what really happened is the reviews for the first three shows came out and people were saying that my thirty minutes was busting up his two hours.
Speaker 2: Oh Shine the King, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And yeah, so we want up getting kicked out.
Speaker 3: In my mind it was it was a lawsuit and the whole nine we wound up soon we want to winning and yeah that was That's probably the most drama that I've ever experienced on the road.
Speaker 5: And uh, yeah it was. It was. It was a little nuts, you know what I'm saying. It was.
Speaker 3: It was like nuts from the beginning, like, you know, it's eight dressing rooms in the whole venue and we can't have one, like get dressed on your bus types. You know.
Speaker 5: It was. It was nuts. It was little nuts.
Speaker 2: So did did Kell's ever reach out to you?
Speaker 1: And be like, hey, I don't know, this is no nothing, no words, no like, no nothing, thank you nothing nothing, wow.
Speaker 3: No not to you know what I mean. It is, but it's just the past. But yeah, just to answer the question, that's the most trauma. Yeah, I've ever experienced on the road. Like there's always technical difficulties and stuff like that, but that's common, you know what I'm saying. You get out there and your mic don't work or the sound cuts off or whatever, and you know how to roll through that, right, But just people just being jerk for the for the sake of being jerks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: It's always the people that caused the drama amongst themselves for whatever reasons, so.
Speaker 5: That most time, yeah, we know he had a lot more going on them. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, those eight dressing rooms were full of women.
Speaker 3: Probably you know camera.
Speaker 2: I said that, you did it.
Speaker 1: So you've been real open and you know you already know where I'm going by my tone.
Speaker 2: Of my voice, and you've already said like so much.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know if there's really a ton to talk about, you know, your relationships and whatever. I think the latest thing I saw, well, not the latest but one of the most recent was are your girls here with you?
Speaker 5: One of them is.
Speaker 1: Okay, they didn't all come, No, not this time, Yeah, because you were backstage getting ready to hit the stage, and all three of.
Speaker 3: Them had to get actually kiss after I just came off stage, and it was it was a celibratory kiss from from the three that were there. You know. One of them is actually one of my dancers. She's on stage with me every night. Yeah, the other ones were there. Yeah, we don't always travel together because again, individuals time is just as important as group time, you know. So right now it's it's it's Christina's time. So Christina is the one that's here with me, and everybody else is, you know, doing their own thing.
Speaker 1: And this is the dancer girl that no, okay, it's a different okay, but the dancer is here too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's here too. But again it's it's an understanding. Yeah, it's Christina's time, so re understands that. You know, we do what we do on stage and she go her way, I go mine until it's her time or until it's group time. Does that work?
Speaker 2: You're a beast, bro Like, I don't know how you're.
Speaker 5: It's really not.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, people are giving them a more credit than it's needed or even necessary, because it's not. This is not something that the common man can't do.
Speaker 2: No it is, it's really not. But you need the bank account.
Speaker 3: For it, I mean mind no, no, no, no, not even that, but not even know women make their own money, Okay, you know what I'm saying. Don't nobody make what I make?
Speaker 5: Of course the lion shares me.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, if they needed to do it on their own, they could. You know, that needs to be a prerequisite of who you choose for something like this. If she if she can't do it by herself, then she might not need to be part of the team, you know what I mean. It's just it's really just about being honest, being upfront about everything that's going on, which you know, I can understand, is a little difficult for some people present company included. At one time I told my fast sheral lives and whatnot. But I've realized since then that honesty is just easier. It's just easier because you ain't got a guess, you ain't got to assume always know exactly what's going on, and even if the truth is ugly in that moment, you respect me because I told you the truth, because I got to buck with you and that and that pain from the truth will go away, but that respect from respect from the truth sticks around the whole ride.
Speaker 5: So that's that's all it is.
Speaker 1: So what happened, because I'm curious, you know, I was looking up stuff on crystal.
Speaker 2: At what point because you guys were married for.
Speaker 1: A minute, six years, yeah, and you know, at what point were you, like, because you know, she claims you were unfaithful almost the entire time, et cetera, and you could have been and whatever, But like, what at what point did you decide, like, I'm just not marriage is not like something that's going to be feasible for me or my partner. At what point, excuse, did you fall in love with one of the girls that you were talking to.
Speaker 3: And you were just you know, it was it wasn't anything like that. It was it was literally just me realizing that who she wanted me to be and who I told her I was going to be, I couldn't be. It was it was simply that, you know what I mean, you know, taking nothing from from her or anything like that. She did everything that a wife is supposed to do, you know what I mean. I just wasn't mature enough to be the husband that I promised her that I could be. And I and I own that, you know what I mean. That's that's That's pretty.
Speaker 5: Much what it was.
Speaker 3: Of the six years that we were married, I was faithful for about four and the last two is when is when things you know, when I started messing up and doing what I was doing and she wound up catching me and that there it is.
Speaker 2: Caught you, yeah, like red handed like in this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much. I wrote a song about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, The song Too Million Secrets basically tells the story. There was a phone that I had in my bag and that was like my bat phone, and she found that phone and yeah, that was That was pretty much all she wrote. Not the burner bruh every.
Speaker 2: Time because we're always snooping.
Speaker 1: Because when we saw the video come out of her calling you Diddy Jr.
Speaker 3: And that was that wasn't her, That wasn't her, No, that was that was shot a.
Speaker 1: That was that was your Yeah you got two children with her kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I don't I don't need to speak on her if she she she shot herself in the foot. Everybody understands what's going on, right, matter of fact, shout out to shot, shout sorry. I ain't gonna be for that. You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, things have been spicy for you NonStop. But I think it's commendable to the fact that you know you got to live to be your true self.
Speaker 2: Absolutely every day we have a shot at.
Speaker 1: Being happy, and a lot of us continue down the path that makes us unhappy.
Speaker 5: And I've decided to not do that. An Yeah, I like like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have the capacity, time, or energy to clap back at people talking crazy like y'all don't know me. Y'all know bits, y'all know the bits and pieces of me that I've put out there, that's all y'all know. And y'all are trying to create whole pictures from bits and pieces and I realize that, so so it would make no sense for me to get upset at you for what it is you think when you're entitled to it, entitled to whatever you think, and for me to waste time trying to convince you of something else. It's just that a wasted damn time. You go ahead and feel whatever you want to feel, Think whatever you want to think, say whatever you want to say. Meanwhile, my kids is healthy and fed. I'm smiling every damn day. You know what I'm saying. I'm still out here making music. I'm on tour with one of the most legendary artist there is. I'm good, So y'all can be mad all y'all want to. I'm good, and.
Speaker 2: Some of it comes from jealousy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Just that video alone has some folks looking at their wife like, see.
Speaker 3: What me, me?
Speaker 4: I told you me and have been just like this, but you want to be mad at me?
Speaker 1: He said, You're going to pick up another one, a Bay Area one, this this time around while you're here, because you know, these women got to be in sync.
Speaker 2: So then what happens?
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 2: All the ladies are in saying.
Speaker 1: You're like, damn you two, you too, I'm gonna go outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might, I might need to breathe, gracious, I got I'm foster wrong right now, and yeah, I think we're gonna stay like that for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Hands fulled out hands and hands are damn near for now. Okay, I'm one person.
Speaker 1: I'm one person, damn it, and they get along perfectly fine, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean kind you again, four different women, four different personalities, for different energies. We are not going to agree on everything all the time. That's just human. But for the most part, everybody is on the same page and we get along. You know what I'm saying that if ever we don't get along, it's a situation where we can all sit down together and discuss whatever the issue is. Again, that's the only way this works is if everybody is being honest and upfront about everything. Jealousy, be it insecurity, be it, whatever the case, whatever it is, we all have to address it together and we solve the problem together.
Speaker 5: It's never us versus us, it's us verses the problem.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, gotcha? We work So technically it is a polyamous relationship. Whereas everybody included, not just you know you, and you have four different relationships.
Speaker 5: With these no no, no, no no, we're all in one relationship. Yes, all in one relationship.
Speaker 2: So you have seven kids.
Speaker 1: If your kids decided they wanted a lifestyle like this, you would support it absolutely, male or female.
Speaker 5: Male or female, as long as it's done the right way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See a lot of people feel like people get caught up in the sexual aspect of this. Oh it's orgy every night. Calm down, Calm down, right, If that's the only reason that you're doing this, you're doing it wrong, and that's gonna blow up in your face because there's no way for that to sustain itself. No, it has to be community, it has to be team, it has to be family, right, it has to be everybody working towards one goal, everybody on the same page. And if sex is the only reason that you're doing it, then that's that's that's that's going to blow up in your faces.
Speaker 5: Know and understand that.
Speaker 1: So you would say, like every time you met an or you included a new one, you had a personal like an emotional connection first, or for.
Speaker 3: Y'all, if I'm going to add you to what's going on, there has to be an emotional.
Speaker 2: Connect, but a physical one first though.
Speaker 5: Right, physical is physical? Yes, that that's that's trivial.
Speaker 3: Okay. I think that people don't understand that love and sex are not the same thing. Absolutely, if I'm if I'm gonna include you in my life, right were moving around people see me with you know that you're that you're a part of me, and I'm a part of you.
Speaker 5: That's love. That's not just sex. Sex is no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take a little bit more than than a nice ass to to become a part of the team.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: You'll get an honorable mention, but for coming right, that's that's about it.
Speaker 4: So I might, I might throw your name in a in a hook or something real quick.
Speaker 5: It's all good.
Speaker 1: So your dancer, did she approach you or you approach her?
Speaker 3: I approach her? Okay, yes, I approach her. And she's so she's as as if you follow social media, she's a bit more you know, a bit more quiet about it than everybody else. And and and again I don't have a problem with that either. I told him, if you want to post, post, if you don't want to post, don't post. It's literally up to you. But yeah, she was, you know, she's the last one to come on. And and you know, uh, it was a it was a group decision. You know what I'm saying. I'm not I'm not a dictator, and I'm I'm I'm the leader, but I'm not a dictator. You know what I'm saying. Their opinions do matter, So I let them know that I wanted to bring her on. Everybody let me know that their pros and cons of the situation we all met.
Speaker 5: Everybody's cool.
Speaker 3: You know, the initial three have have a slightly tighter bond because they've been around each other longer. But but you know, everybody is building on a bond and again again, life is beautiful right now. I genuinely am happier than I've ever been.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, you know, planning to have any more kids because I know one of them is like, I want another baby?
Speaker 3: Not really, No, really, I've kind of let it be known that I'm spread thin with seven.
Speaker 2: I'm spread Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, it's very very difficult for me to uh be home and give everybody the attention that they deserve. It's hard for me so to add anything else to that mix. It's just gonna make matters that much harder. And everybody understands that, and everybody's cool with that, or at least at least they're telling me they are. And you've all been honest so far. So man, I'm assuming the thing line, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Men can't handle one relationship.
Speaker 1: So I think now that because just listening to you talk like you've and I've interviewed you several times through the years, you're just at a different level of maturity. I think, like the industry stuff doesn't mess with you no more, you know, dealing with different mothers.
Speaker 2: To your kids or whatever. It's like you've got it pretty much figured out.
Speaker 1: So for fellas that like, man, I don't know what to do with this woman, And I always say, like communication is key, right, which is pretty much what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Part of key, comprehension is key. We can communicate all we can talk all day long. If I don't understand what you're saying, you don't understand me, we just making noise, right, That's the part. It's one thing to commune dedicate. It's another thing to actually listen to what's being said to you and responding intelligently as opposed to waiting on your turn to talk. And that's what normally happens with people. So I'm so gung hold about getting my point across. Ain't even listening to your point. The fact that I'm not listening to your point, and you're aware that I'm not listening to your point. You ain't listening to my point, So we just were just making noise. Yeah, and that's what the problems like. If you can actually shut up and listen, and I'm talking to the man and the woman, I just talking.
Speaker 5: To both of y'all.
Speaker 3: If you can shut up, listen, comprehend, and then respond, you'll find that a lot of the issues that you have ain't really issues at all.
Speaker 5: It's misunderstanding. Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm here for it man, you know, shout shout out to you. I hope, I hope whenever y'all do combine, it's like a WrestleMania in there. Everybody get their own theme song walking out to the teddy swims?
Speaker 3: Are you even real you?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about one coming out to you know what I'm saying to something else, silky and smooth, y'all have have a ball for me.
Speaker 5: We are one theme song right now.
Speaker 3: One my current single, damn it, that's shows me a right, show me, Yes, yes, name of the Joint is showed me. It's sexually essential, it's everything that's that's that's right with r and b damn it, and don't take my word for it. Listen to it for yourself, and I promise you will not be disappointed at it to you baby making playlist, damn it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, we look forward to everything else that you're going to bring to the table moving forward.
Speaker 1: Man, you got a lot of a lot of time with its still to keep doing these tours, you know, expanding on your entrepreneurship and all the other things.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't even get to talk about anything. Okay, So so he's one more thing that I'm doing right now. All right. So I was at the are you offering me with the CES Convention? So the CES Convention, it's like it's a convention where they they showcase like all the latest technologies and what that's where you see the robots and and the AI and all that stuff. So he's cast ran up on me with this really really cool and different technology. Right. So what we have it is a lollipop, right, and there's a button on the base of the lollipop. You push the button, you put the lollipop in your mouth and you bite down on it and you can hear my song playing wow wow kid, you not from the food from I gotta get some more. I gotta get some more. I'ma make sure that I have something here. But yeah, you push the button, put the pop in your mouth, bite down, and that's something has something to do with vibration and your inner ear lob or whatever. But like your head literally becomes the speaker. You can hear my song play as as you eat the lollipops.
Speaker 5: It's kind of cool, so it's sending like sensory shock waves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something something like I don't know the science, but it's cool, and the lollipop is good and it's it's again.
Speaker 5: The lincol is in my bio. You can check it out. But we were getting we're gearing it up to where you can get it everywhere.
Speaker 3: The candy is every where you can get candy at But be looking for that real, real soon, right what you got for the people Tonight?
Speaker 2: You're gonna open up or who's opening?
Speaker 3: Listen Mario's Curly, Mario's first. You do not want to miss Mario set one of the dopest voices in music, if I do say so myself, shouts to the boy, Mario, get there early so that you get his set. Then after him it's me then after me married, married home.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a great time had by all.
Speaker 2: Trust me, man, there's a lot of tickets out there.
Speaker 1: We gave it out a ton too, so hopefully y'all go out there and get ready to have a good time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, absolutely, hear peace on stage toos you feel me, give them a little tight cavers become its own person.
Speaker 3: The comb Over went his own twenty minutes on stage, and I just I can't do it, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I love it well. We wish you the best.
Speaker 1: We always love having you through because you know, some of these artists don't speak at all true and you are just open and free with what you got going on all the every level.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be me, whether you love me or hate me, I'm gonna be me, damnit.
Speaker 5: And that's what it is.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate those that appreciate me. If you don't, you got so many options, y'all, so many, all right, Love