Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what you're about to listen to is an episode of plug Talk, the Only podcast where me and my fiance Lenna of the Plug interview girls and then have sex with them afterwards. If you want to see the full thing, you're gonna have to head on over to our OnlyFans hit up only plug talk dot com, and it's easy to figure it out. Enjoy. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Adam twenty two and I am joined by my delightful, beautiful, scrumptious wife, Lena the Plug three adjectives, and today we're sitting down with someone I'm very excited to get to know. If you know what I'm saying. We got Chrissy on the couch for the record, Christianna, because there's some extra consonants and vowels there at the end that I wasn't aware of until today. I was just calling you Chrissy, christian.
Speaker 2: What do you prefer? Chrissy? K is my name?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's stands my whole name.
Speaker 3: Your whole name was in our calendar, so that is why I was calling you your whole name earlier. Yeah, I know, I got my Christy k Okay, Christy Kay, easy, peasy, that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Great because I was honestly like, if it had said Chrissy, I would have been like, oh that girl, okay, But instead it's a Christiana and I'm like, okay, it's going to be some Latin American woman I don't know. No, okay, Christy, K Well, we're very excited to have you here. I met you at my birthday. How did you end up there?
Speaker 2: Well, I saw that you posted that you were having a party, and I like applied.
Speaker 1: And literally, yeah, oh beautiful, because that was how we met. That was That was a great night. That was one of the best nights of my life. I'll probably never do another birthday party that extreme.
Speaker 3: Again, it was exhausting, really, I mean well, I helped plan it for like two months and then the night started and I think I said hi to people for the entire night and then it was over. You know, it's just kind of like you're greeting all your guests type of thing.
Speaker 4: But you ended up in so many of the photos that.
Speaker 3: The professional photographer took, which is why, like I could not forget you, because you had this beautiful pink like Minie's.
Speaker 1: Dress, the pink pink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and obviously huge butt gathered my attention.
Speaker 3: And and then you had that really funny with photo with Neon where he was like scaring you.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, now I'm remembering you more details. Yes, Neon was intimidated. All right, Okay, perfect, Okay, So let's go all the way back. You're from upstate New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, small town Albion, Albion, Albion.
Speaker 1: So not Albany, No Albion, Albion. And that's right near Rochester.
Speaker 2: You said, it's like an hour away from Rochester, but the biggest city it's like between Rochester and Buffalo. Okay, so super small, small, small town.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what was life like growing up out there?
Speaker 2: I always felt like I was like an outsider, like you know, like my mind runs super fast, and I feel like other people didn't really understand me. But I started like dancing out there, and I was from like so from the small town, you get a lot of white people, Okay. And my thing is I was never like bullied by black by white people. I was always bullied by black people about what so just being dark skin like they would make joe about me. So that comes into the story of like, oh, why do you like white men? It's like from a small town. My mom's like from South Carolina whenever we moved there when I was three. But from a small town, I was surrounded by white people and you would think, oh, the white people would like bully you, but instead it was like the black people that bullied me.
Speaker 1: What was the racial breakdown, like where you were growing up, is it like fifty to fifty or.
Speaker 2: I would say there's probably like ten percent of like black people and then the rest is white people.
Speaker 1: But so you felt like they would pick on you for just like not being like for being too dark or like too like a Mexican. Yeah, that's just like still grown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So growing up I was bullied by more black people than I was white people. So what I realized it was like a difference was when I started dancing. I started dancing in Rochester, and like black guys were attracted to mere.
Speaker 1: Dancing at what age nineteen?
Speaker 2: Okay maybe yeah, but black guys were attracted to me because I was in the inner city. Does that make sense? Whereas when I was growing up, it was white men were like attracted to me and the black boys didn't like me. When I went to the inner city and started dancing, black guys started taking like you know, and I'm like, you like me, you like the dark skinned girl.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're supposed to bully me, and you're exactly and I'm like, oh, you like this, But it's you know, they're like, oh you like white man, because it's self hate.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it comes from a time where I genuinely like two boys des a Mini or my crushes. There were black boys. They were not attracted to me. I love them, like them whatever. They were attracted to the white girls. So like, I don't know if, like now, as a grown up, I could find a black man attractive, but I'm not like sexually.
Speaker 1: Attracted to him ever or just rarely ever.
Speaker 2: It just like inform of yours. So you're really cute, you know, you're handsome, whatever, but like I can't bring myself to be sexually attracted to you.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, most attractive black man we can think of, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: I think he's that hot. I don't think he's got no really no, and be a young boy maybe rod Way maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now you're going with dudes who are like less traditionally attractive but have more of a gangster slash famous rapper PERSONA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think I dress. I don't think he's that attractive to me as a black man or the man that you said, I don't find him attractive. So it's like maybe like a soulful thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just wondering, like, to what extent do you consider this just your preference versus you've been kind of like traumatized by your experience as a kid getting pushed around by black dudes or ignored.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know, because I know of a guy that's black and he's super attractive, but like I'm not sexually attracted to him. Really does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Sure? What? So throughout your life, what kind of guys have you typically didd just straight up white dudes or hispanic.
Speaker 2: And I've only been with white guys, okay, and.
Speaker 1: That's working out pretty well for you? Or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, they're like white, but they have like a little bit of like you know, like they're not like straight white guys. You know, they're like like at him, like you know, they're like they're like.
Speaker 1: What do you call it, Like colonizers. Yeah, culture vultures.
Speaker 2: They're kind of like that.
Speaker 1: So you like a white guy with some swag? Yeah, what about like a Jack.
Speaker 2: Harl I was gonna say, are you a Jackhard?
Speaker 1: I like him Carlos with the shits, he's with the rap game, but he's also got a clean cut image, good looking white dude, knows about the rap game, but a little bit of a Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I would date it like a straight white guy too, you know, but my type is like a culture Jack Harlow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about that forty five year old white guy in a suit. He's a lawyer, he's never hurt a young boy.
Speaker 2: I definitely would he to that. Yeah, it's for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you could find common ground or do you need him to be a little bit BT adjacent?
Speaker 2: No, I'd rather him be like more of a square because I'm trauma. Like, I have a lot of trauma, So like someone like that would be more understanding versus trading like, oh, ego ego, Like I have a lot of ego, right, so I don't need a man with ego. And for me, it's like a lot of black men, they have a lot of ego. You know what I mean, and I understand that I get it, but I don't, like you know what I mean, Like I'm trying to heal as a woman, you know, so I don't want someone that's like ego ego, ego ego, but like, man, suck my deck, Like no, like I want to do it, but I don't want you to tell me.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like it's just the kind of guys that you met, like at the strip club, because maybe it's just like a certain type of man who goes to a strip club who has a lot of ego and was.
Speaker 4: Trying to I'm sure, or is it even outside of that situation.
Speaker 2: I think it's outside of that situation too, So like there are like black guys that I've obviously you know, been around or whatever, and it's like, yeah, I respect you whatever, but like I feel like you still have too much ego, like oh you want like okay. For example, when I'm filming with girls, like their boyfriend wants me to fuck them for content, but it's like they just want to fuck me, right, and the girls not realizing like, oh, he just wants to fuck her. Do you understand what I'm saying? It's not like it's like a power trip like oh I fucked her, I fucked her. I fucked her, I fucked her, versus like, yeah, I want to film with your girl, but I've been told before like hey, I'm not filming with Like that's like I'm trying to film with you and he's like, oh, you can't film with her unless I film too.
Speaker 1: See, I don't feel myself in the midite that there's a girl who wants to shoot with her and doesn't want to shoot with me.
Speaker 2: Right, So what I'm saying is like I've been told, like women have told me like oh, I won't shoot with you unless you shoot with my man, and like that's weird. You know what I'm saying. Because I'm also a small creator, I can like admit, but that's what I'm saying is like a black man like they I don't want to sound racist, but like they typically like have that thing of that power over their woman to where it's like, you know, like she probably would be cool with filming with me, but he's like, oh da no, like in her ear like don't film with her.
Speaker 1: Wait, So is there any additional trauma that needs to be discussed or are we just talking about you being younger and feeling like you're ostracized by the black dudes in your community.
Speaker 2: I think that's really what it is. And then as you know, I've experienced experience like doing content parties as well. It's like that's kind of like how they are. They're like more dominant over their women, you know, And I think it's like an ego thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, But so now you're in the porn game, just to fast forward, there's a lot of incentives for you to work with black dudes because they're some of the biggest creators in the space. Are you still avoiding it? Do you want to like never have a black dude on your wrap sheet.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say like I'm avoiding it, but I just don't see the benefit like for me to do it. Well, you're saying like money, but like, I'm not going to sell my soul. I'm not going to fuck a black guy for content, you know what I mean, because in my soul right now, I'm twenty seven. I don't I don't know, like I think, you know, deep childhood trauma or whatever just prevents me from doing it.
Speaker 3: But you already don't film with guys right on your only fans, it's just girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've like filmed with guys that I've like been with, okay, so like there's like a relational relationship. I've never like filmed with other creators.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to be the first dude that you've slept with on camera that you haven't been like seeing. Yes, Oh my god, I'm so honored. This is incredible. It's like taking your virginity, but like a different like adult industry virginity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, So make it good.
Speaker 2: But it's just a respect thing, you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like this is a respectable like you're respectable, you're respectable. You know. It's not like, oh, let's just fuck for content. It's like beneficial for the both of us, I feel like. So it's like and I mean I must be other, like you know, white guys. So it's like, okay, like you know, it's not like me filming with the black guy just for content, like.
Speaker 4: When you're not really in your soul into that person, or.
Speaker 1: What if there was a black content creator he wants to shoot porn with you and you know that it's going to blow you up ten times as big as you are right now, I wouldn't do it. You still wouldn't want to do it. It's just that unappealing to you.
Speaker 2: It's not unappealing, it's just selling my soul, I feel like, because it's something that I wouldn't want to do. Wow, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate that you. Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 2: Like selling your soul is when you do something just for money. So it's like if I wouldn't fuck you, like not for like okay, obviously, like you know, I'm here to make money, right, but like if I met you on the street you weren't married or whatever, like I would still fuck you because I'm sexually attracted to you.
Speaker 1: But there's all kinds of girls in the industry who will sleep with women, eat pussy, et cetera. And they are zero percent bisexual. They are only into men. I even know like lesbians who do porn, who would never fuck a guy in their private life, but they'll come here and do it with me for the content, just because that's what porn is.
Speaker 2: And that's funny because I don't like girls, but all my collabse obviously have been with girls. So maybe I'm like telling them myself, but I'm not attracted to girls, so I it's like I'm not I feel like I'm not selling my soul because like I'm not attracted to them. Like if I was attracted to girls, then it would probably be different. But I'm attracted to men like I love men, like I don't love pussy. But if you're like bisexual, then you know, like you like both. But I don't like girls, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, however, we arrived at this point. I'm just honored to be the guy who has to do the deed if you will.
Speaker 2: I feel like I appreciate women, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what you could tell in this shot, Like, holy shit, she got an ass on her?
Speaker 4: She does?
Speaker 2: She has a very Have.
Speaker 1: You always had a giant ass? No, I'm assuming no, but like twenty pounds and twenty what do you now?
Speaker 2: Probably like one hundred and seventy trying to get down to one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: But fifty pounds went all to your euse?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well no, I used to be little and then quarantine happened. I got really big. I had my breast done, I had a BBL and then I had light bow and then I've just been going to the gym ever since.
Speaker 1: So okay, so I had some work. How long were you actually stripping for like three years? Okay and that came to a halt with the pandemic. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Girls were literally hating on me because a small town like black girl taking all the money and like I swear like it sounds fucked up, but literally that's what it was.
Speaker 1: You were the hit in the strip club, like they loved you and that really.
Speaker 2: And they were sucking dick. They were stuck in the manager's dig. So that's why, like they had more power over me because I'm not sucking o dick to work it.
Speaker 1: You didn't take part in that, No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: So like they like, you know, a bunch of like I don't want like you know, fresh girls working at the strip club hating. Like they tried to call me racist. That's why I got fired because he said I was racist. I said, I've never been was like she's like, oh, she uses the cover because my daughters makes her dad's white. I've never been with a black guy. But they were saying that I was racist against white people. They were white girls. I'm like, baby girl, Like I like I've never been with a black man, you know what I mean? Like I like white guys, So how could I be racist towards you?
Speaker 1: But I mean I feel like that's a very consistent thing if you're a black woman in a workplace or anything, like your preferences will be taken as aggression and as you being like a bitch. Yeah, Like that's kind of like a woman thing in general, like a woman. We see that with like female political candidates all the time. If they're kind of like bossy and they want to be in charge of their circumstances, they get labeled like a bitch or a shunt or whatever.
Speaker 4: And that's just like yeah it was and they.
Speaker 1: Just fired you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just fired me, Like, oh, they don't want you here, we don't want the problems, Like okay, that's weird. Then I started doing OnlyFans and shout out to West shot me like that's literally like who got me? And come from a small town so like no one would have ever known of me, but he like reached.
Speaker 3: Out to me.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, we have this content event with like all these people. You know what I'm saying, Like you should come you should be a part of it. And I'm like, I take pictures in my bedroom. You know, I'm not like up to parts of you know, celebrity, but girls that are like really doing it, you know. And he all started, We all started with just take fire.
Speaker 1: She was in her own taking selfiest for a long time.
Speaker 2: He like put me on and I did a content party one content party, and from there I was just like I went there and met people and then they're there and there they're there, you know, so.
Speaker 4: And how hard are you doing that? Now?
Speaker 2: I was going like once a month, but I'm moving to Miami, so hopefully, hopefully it's going to pick up more. I live in New York, upstate New York, remember small.
Speaker 1: Towns, so you just come through from time to time to shoot shit or how often.
Speaker 2: Well, I usually go to Miami like once a month, but I'm moving there on the twenty second to like do it. But like the last couple of months, no one has been doing content events.
Speaker 1: Why Miami instead of LA.
Speaker 2: I don't know Miami girls. I just met Miami girls there. I've never like met any LA girls. It is probably like the first.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, there's I think they have the most only fans creators right in Florida?
Speaker 1: Do they more than la?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think that stat came out that there was like the most only fans creators out.
Speaker 1: There, should more. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I feel like every girl we have on the couch is like either from Florida or like lives in Florida and comes out here to shoot content.
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, what about the Miami way of life? Are you a party animal? You're in the strip clubs the.
Speaker 2: Night cancer, I'm like homebody, so I only go out, do content, come home and that's it.
Speaker 1: So you don't like that late night drunk lifestyle.
Speaker 2: No, But when I went out there, I was a fucking party animal. Oh okay, I'm like self reserved. I know, like I have a daughter, so when I go out there, I know that I'm going to be like, you know, not too crazy to where I'm out every night and stuff like that, you know, just out for nutworking honestly.
Speaker 1: Right, definitely, No, Yeah, I just like know bunch of girls living in Miami, and it just exhausted me even just looking at their stories.
Speaker 4: It was like four a m there.
Speaker 2: It was just like, oh my god, yeah. Literally is that I went out with them and I was like a booby trap or something, and I got so fucked up.
Speaker 1: Everybody tell me booby trap.
Speaker 2: I heard of it. So I had a rental. I left the club. I don't even know what happened to them, but I woke up on someone's car and I thought it was my rental car on their car. Like I said, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say part of the car, the trunk or the hood, the hood.
Speaker 2: It's just drunk. I got so drunk that I literally left and slept on the hood of the car. I couldn't get in the in the car, you know why, because it's not my car. I thought it was my rental. And they're like, oh my god, where are you. I'm like, I don't fucking know, and like it's.
Speaker 1: Way better than you driving drunk. Yeah, yeah, probably would have been devastating to you and a bunch of random people.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get drunk as fuck, but I'm like, I know, like my you know, like my limit, but I know not to drive drunk, Like I will never be blacked out and like drink, I mean drive. Even when I was a dancer, I lived an hour away from the strip club. I did it for like three years, back and forth.
Speaker 1: Were you getting drunk in the strip club?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. I couldn't work unless I was drunk. What I'm saying like, but I've never had like a crazy story where I crashed my car. I could tell you I slept in my car because I was like so fucked up. I knew I couldn't drive, So I kind of have that mental thing of like, you know, like if I can't drive, I can't drive, I'll sleep in the car.
Speaker 1: But you're not really trying to get drunk like that on your when you move to Miami or you think that's inevitable.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I do get drunk, it's not going to be like an everyday thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Would you ever dance again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you're over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only fans is too good or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you don't have to you have to deal with lots. You know, I got to see you one person. I gotta act like I like you to get your money. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: You know, you learn a lot about girls when they tell you that they like started making a lot of money on only fans and they're like, yeah, I still strip because I just love being in that environment. I'm like, okay, now I feel like I understand you a little better.
Speaker 3: One of those girls end up going back as the feature or whatever, you know, so it's like a little bit different.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I couldn't imagine doing it. The pretending to like somebody part would be the hardest part.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's it for me, Like getting on there.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, You know what it is. It's like selling drugs on the dark web, where you literally just like put a bunch of molly in a fucking box and mail it to somebody, versus serving crack to this bitch's face day in day out. You're watching her wither away and die in front of your eyes, and you just keep serving her. And then one day she dies, she's in the obituary. Oh okay. Like there's two different types of drug dealers right there. If you're up up close and personal and you can handle that, right, all the respect in the world, you're a savage though.
Speaker 2: Right, moral compass, Yeah, some people don't have that.
Speaker 1: If you really want to be great at selling drugs, you probably got to get rid of your moral compass or selling pussy really really well, no, that's kind of different.
Speaker 2: I think everybody has a different moral compass though.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if you had a guy who's buying pussy off you and I don't sell pussy. Like imagine if you were like a stripper and a guy kept coming every day and you knew for a fact that he was going broke off getting lap dances from you, and you just kept taking his money. Don't grind me. I respect it, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like that's like I get it, but his problem, right, but he's an addict.
Speaker 4: But I would love to not know.
Speaker 3: Like if you started telling me he was right exactly, I'd be like, I gotta find boy, get up.
Speaker 2: It was like only fans too. Guy was like, oh I got it, and I'm like okay, you know bye. You know it's the same thing though, like don't tell me that. Yeah, if you're in any level, say that you're right, Like you would be the type of person be like, okay, like if you told me, don't tell me.
Speaker 1: If I am going to feel if you're in the level of importance in society, you have to get used to basically turning people down because I got dms all the time, like, Adam, I'm running out of rent. I need rent money.
Speaker 2: You're running out of rent.
Speaker 1: Including people I know. Like I had a dude that I was hanging out with all the time with ten years ago recently asked me for four grand and I was just like, bro, I'm gonna really I don't let people borrow money and I don't even know you like that anymore. And he was like, bro, I'm still the same dude from back in the day. I'm like, I'm like four grand. Like four grand is like my best friend in the world could ask me to borrow four grand and it's still going to be a big deal.
Speaker 4: Because you're not going to get it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, you know. That's yeah, that's the end of the friendship. Realistically, that's the end. And I haven't hung out this dude in ten years, so it's like it's already over.
Speaker 2: It's like, but they look at you like you're successful, right, Oh, only four grand, that's the problem. That's where they fuck up. At only four grand. You don't have it, you know what I mean, Like, no matter how much money I have, the fact I'm literally going through the same thing with like family, like, oh, I only need this only Yeah that's where I like, what do you mean only like only? Like that's a lot. You don't have it, so you can't tell me it's only that much if you don't have it.
Speaker 1: But I can guarantee you that dude is talking to his friends right now saying, Adam's a fucking dickhead. Bro he makes four grand off one video. Yeah he won't let me borrow four grand. Yeah, well I'm sorry. This is like I figured out how this works and I'm not trying to take barnet, you know. But okay, So what has it been like getting deeper and deeper into the adult industry? Do you love it? Do you do you enjoy the content creation process and everything?
Speaker 2: Or I like doing like tiktoks, I like the Instagram version of stuff, like but as far as like the content, like, I don't know, Like I don't like girls, but that's all I shoot with.
Speaker 1: But you can you can handle it?
Speaker 2: Yeah I can.
Speaker 1: It's a day at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a day work.
Speaker 4: But you don't want to shoot with guys like outside of this or are you going.
Speaker 2: To I don't know because I like reached out to browsers, and when I told them I wantly wanted to do girls, they were like, oh.
Speaker 1: Useless, Yeah, that is a limited market for them. They do girl girls stuff, I think, but like it's like a much smaller part.
Speaker 3: A lot of the girls end up starting like a lot of them do do like I don't know, crazy anal or gaming for their first scene like the.
Speaker 2: Crazy girls, but most girls.
Speaker 4: Will start getting the feet wet with girl girl, So I wouldn't you could.
Speaker 2: But I think that's like the difference between like content creation and porn. It's like content creation like I can kind of pick and choose who and what I want to dom, and porn is like they kind of like you.
Speaker 1: Know, they have more of a I mean, the difference is that if you want to be in the porn industry, it's like you're expected to kind of like show up and do your job and earn your stripes in that industry, and then at a certain point, you get big enough that you can call your shots and be like I only want to shoot with this person or I only want to do this kind of content. But like you know, for a lot of people when they first get in the game, it's kind of like you just do whatever you can do to like get in the good graces of these companies. But that era is kind of like slowly ending because you know, it's just more and more OnlyFans oriented.
Speaker 2: I mean, just for me, I want to do something that I want to do and not something that I regret or I can be like, oh, I like did it for money, which you know what I mean, Like that's for me.
Speaker 3: So you prefer to have a boyfriend who also lets use you only fans content with him with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So sexually, what are you into? What do you like like when you have a boyfriend, Like how often are you gotta sleeping together? And what are your favorite things to do off camera?
Speaker 2: I mean I just like to do doggie I like back massages, Like I like someone to like really like cater to me. And then yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: So you're would you say that you're a pleaser or you just want him to be accommodating to you.
Speaker 2: Well, if he like pleases me, then I'm going to be more accommodating to him.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know I don't want you to be like, oh, suck my dick. I want you to like treat me good to where I want to suck your dick?
Speaker 1: Okay with me? Yeah? Woo me exactly a lot of women probably.
Speaker 2: I just expect it, like I mean, as you should, but like, treat me good so I can treat you better. That's what I always say. If you do me good, I'll do you better.
Speaker 1: How financially taken care of do you expect to be when you're in a relationship with a guy, or or can he just make any level of money and it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean he just needs to be able to take care of me. One like, my money's my money. Your money's our money.
Speaker 1: I feel like, okay, wait, my money's my money. Your money's our money. So like you get into a relationship with a guy, does he need to be paying what? Like you ran your car? Like like where do you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like if we're even not living together, like yeah, you need to pay the rent? Or if I need something you should be You should make more money than me, is what my prerogative is. It's like you have to make more money than me to the point where you're not worrying about my money. It's like if I make a certain amount, you're making so much money that you can handle all of my bills and you're not expecting me to contribute financially.
Speaker 1: So I'm assuming you mostly end up dating older guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah how old.
Speaker 2: I don't know, fifty it is like probably fifty year old.
Speaker 1: You like a geriatric motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm on the young side, yeah.
Speaker 2: But really committed. And I'm twenty seven, Like I'm saying I want to be married or whatever by the time I'm thirty. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out who I am, what I like, and everything else besides a man, because like I had a baby when I was like super young sixteen, I didn't even know myself. So I'm in the error of like figuring out what do I like, what do I want? You know? So that's where I'm at right now. When I'm thirty, then yeah, maybe I could be like oh okay, but like I still feel like you're gonna have to make more money than me because men are providers, right, So you're only going to provide for a girl that you really care for. A guy that doesn't, A guy that wants to go fifty to fifty is not a man that genuinely like loves you and wants to care for you. He just wants to benefit off you.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel. I feel I loved Oh, but she's the rich one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am richer, but.
Speaker 5: Wow, I don't know, Like I don't know, it's different, Like I'm telling you, like a white I now, I'm not trying to sound racist, but like with a white man, it's different.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Like, but she's also a white woman. But for me, as a black woman, if I'm like super successful, I feel like a black guy is gonna like expect more out of me. Like I don't know, not expect more out of me, but like they want me to be like their mom, a strong, independent black woman. I don't want to be that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be a mom. You don't want to like accommodate, take care of him or anything.
Speaker 2: I will take care of you sexually and everything else will financially. Know, your job is to be a provider, okay. And I mean like and I like, I feel like a lot of girls like that are in the porn industry. Of the girls that I've worked with, they're so beautiful, they make so much money, and then they're with like guys that don't want to take care of them like they want to be taken care of it.
Speaker 1: I can like at least partially explain that where I noticed this dynamic where you'll have like a famous porn chick who's making a lot of money. She doesn't really want to be with the guy who's making millions of dollars per year because that is a guy who's going to be at work every day for long, long periods of time. And a lot of these girls, even girls I know who are like super successful, they want a dude who's going to be able to hang out around them all day, help them carry their fucking suitcase to set, and you know, basically like just be around. Like they want a lot of attention and they want a lot of time. And guys who are rich or guys who are like really successful, they don't have a lot of time.
Speaker 2: As a general rule, those guys generally care to be alone.
Speaker 1: A lot of girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's okay. Picture Like if you're a girl and you're super successful and it's like, oh, this other girl is in town, and I want you to like fuck me and my and this other girl on camera, it's like, well, if that guy is me and I have four interviews schedules the next day, well that's probably not gonna happen. And so like a girl is a lot of girls in the porn world are going to like choose a dude who has more of an open schedule, and that usually isn't the guy who's making a ton of money.
Speaker 2: That's gonna cheat on you.
Speaker 1: So possibly, but you never know.
Speaker 2: Most likely, I feel like a lot of girls.
Speaker 1: The guy you're saying, the guy has a ton of free time, is gonna cheat on you. Yeah, But a lot of times it's like the girl is a millionaire and the guy is a bum who sits around the smokes woods all day.
Speaker 2: Right, But girls like I don't know, like we just need someone that's going to be loyal to You're she's the money maker, so she's already gotten mad shit that she wants to worry about. What about like the she's making mad money and you go cheat on her with the fucking bum.
Speaker 1: But you're just throwing the cheating dynamic in here randomly, Like Okay, so you can't be this is these fifty year old white dudes that you're dating. Yes, are they allowed to cheat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not. My man, I'm single. If you want to go fuck a bitch, go fuck a bitch, as long as my bills are paid.
Speaker 1: If you were dating it, I don't know. If you guys were like really in love, would you be able to handle the idea of him cheating because he's so successful?
Speaker 2: Yeahes he told me.
Speaker 1: If he told you, yeah, I was a.
Speaker 2: Guy that's married, Like, I don't give a fuck. He lives with his wife. Like I live in the US. He lives in the UK, and he literally pays my bills. I go see him probably once a month. He has a wife that he lives with. I know that sounds bad, but like, as long as my bills are paid. But you know, I mean it is fucked up, but like, you know, I don't know. He's like, I don't know, but I don't know. As long as I'm taken care of, Like I feel like men cheat all the time anyways, They're going to find a way to cheat. So as long as you tell me and you're honest with me, then I don't really mind. As long as you're honest. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna go fuck twenty guys.
Speaker 1: So you think that when you end up in a serious, long term relationship, it's going to be with like an older white guy, I don't think so, no more your age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm gonna be thirty, remember, right, so.
Speaker 1: Thirty is still relatively young from my perspective.
Speaker 2: But even then, like, yeah, I don't, Yeah, I would like to marry someone that's my age. I'm not going to marry someone because they're rich and they have money. You have to check all the boxes, right's never going to settle for just like oh, you're rich and.
Speaker 1: You're But that's why it's funny when you see like a twenty five year old like hot ass chick and she's marrying like a fifth year old white dude, and it's like, bro, he's gonna die, Like he's not gonna be around that much longer, Like what do you fucking knowing? Yeah, by the time your reproductive years are over, he's literally going to be getting Social Security. Yeah, but he could still but that's another bag.
Speaker 2: But if he's older, like he could still they.
Speaker 1: Could still do something.
Speaker 2: Like the women are the ones that, like, you know, like with kids or whatever, Like he could be eighty years old and you could be twenty and he's still able to give you kids. But if I'm like fifty, then no, like I can't give you kids at fifty, but at eighty you're still able to to produce kids. You know. But they say like, oh, a woman's best years are when she's younger for like a traditional route, you know what I'm saying. But like as far as like when you're older, I feel like you have more of an upper hand because you know what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: It's just funny hear and you say like, yeah, like I want a fifty year old guy, and I was just thinking of my head, like you would never hear a dude say that. You could talk to dudes for the rest of time and you're not going to find a guy like, yes, I love fifty year old women because it's just like biologically we're trained to not want a woman who's reproductive organs have gone the shit right or just yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm more naive too, Like it depends on what guy you're asking, you know, like there are something like super mature like that's why my guy I feel like, oh he's not a weirdo because like I'm still requiring I don't want my nails done. I want my rent paid, I want my car payment. I'm asking for big things. So that's why you're not a weirdo. Whereas other men, you know, they're a weirdo because they go for younger girls because they require less, Like why I went my nails and I want you know what I mean. So that's where you distinguish, like who's a weirdo and who's not a weirdo?
Speaker 4: You know, like one relationship you've been in required financial incentives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did that kick in the strip club teach you that mentality? I mean, I guess you're in there like fresh out of high school.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I always like reference to my daughter's dad, But like I was with him, and I like was like the breadwinner, not really for a long time. I was sixteen, I got him a job or whatever, but like I always like went out and above for him when we were sixteen, seventeen, eighteen years old. Right then we broke up, but he like never like did a lot for me. Right, I was always the one And then he got with this girl and he did a lot for her. So what's the difference between me and her? You know, what I'm saying, you weren't really into me. So that's where the financial thing comes in at because it's like, Okay, well, a guy that really likes you, he's gonna go out of his way, Like the older guy. I can call him up for anything and he's gonna be there. He's gonna do it because he wants to. My daughter's dad is not do you know why, because he's not into me. I could find another girl, right and he's gonna be doing everything for her, but he wouldn't do that for me. You get what I'm saying. So that's where I understand the financial thing. It's like, oh, it's not about money, but it's like.
Speaker 3: So that informed your decision about relationships because like for the way you're saying it, it's like, if you meet a guy and he doesn't want to pay for everything, then you just think he's not into you enough, even though it might be that for him, that's not how he shows love.
Speaker 2: Right. So I feel like as a girl, when you like a guy, you accept you do a lot for him, right, Like you're gonna do all that you can for him. Yeah, So like a guy when he's into you, he should literally do the same. That's how I see it. So like, if you're not doing for me how it would do for you, then you must not be into me. But I know what from experience is like I know that my daughter's dad same guy. You have given this girl everything that I've asked for, but I've never gotten in Yeah, but you just like her better than you like me. This guy is married, he has a wife. He wouldn't do half of what he does for me, I mean for her that he would do for me. And my daughter's dad's young, and he, like, you know, tricks on younger girls, not younger girls, but like girls my age, like he's twenty seven. Were the same, mate, Yeah, you'll a trick on this girl, but you never tricked on me like that. No matter how much I gave and how much I poured into you, you never poured that into me. And that's okay. You can say you love me or whatever, but like equally, I'm not the girl of your dream. So whereas this guy will literally do whatever he has to do to make me happy. Yeah, and I think you know you're like, oh it comes with age, which is cool too, but like, yeah, maybe he's like older, so his time's ticking out, so maybe he has like Al always has more to give you.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like younger guys don't have all that.
Speaker 2: Just motherfucker dos. Because if you can give it to the next age and you can't give it to me, then I know you have it, and I like not that I know. I know you have it now maybe when we first met you didn't, but equally you do, right, So that's how I just feel. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have an important follow up question because now I'm kind of an edge sexual. What is your flavor? Like, how do you like to be treated sexually? Because now that I know how vengeful you could be with your words and whatnot. Really Yeah, well now I'm a little intimidated. I'm like, this is not the chick I want going off on me on her Instagram story.
Speaker 4: Well, she said that she wants she wants to be catered to.
Speaker 2: My mouth is crazy. I feel like I haven't been unhenched.
Speaker 1: But wait, you feel like your mouth hasn't been unhinge. Oh you're talking about speaking up your jobs? Okay, well there is like an unhinging metaphor for that as well. Yeah, you don't have that.
Speaker 2: My mouth's hinged. I thought you not like I don't know, I've like like super respectful.
Speaker 1: But no, No, it's funny because you.
Speaker 2: Like stop you like literally like, yeah, you're good.
Speaker 1: Wait what I stopped? What?
Speaker 2: No, because they're like, oh the way your mouth. I wouldn't want to argue with you on Instagram And that's true.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm just picturing you like like, okay, I'm listen, all right. Every girl you shoot with different levels of shit. There's some girls that like you can spit in their fucking face. She'll drag your dick all over her face. She's gonna PLoP your balls down over her eye sockets. You know, that's just normal shit. I just don't want to be like doing too much with you not knowing how you're gonna perceive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't talk crazy to me, like, Okay, don't call me a bitch. You're like, oh, suck this dick like that's fine, but don't be like the ball.
Speaker 1: Sack on the eyelids. That's cool, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, I did my makeup myself to just be a little careful, you know, don't fuck up my eyelash.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought about doing reality TV. No, okay, never, it's not possible.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just too real for reality TV. I think they love you be his fate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm picturing Lemmy or Lenny from ZEUS. I'm picturing him watching this interview and him being like, oh, yeah, we need her. Like I just feel like you would do great in that environment. Yeah, I feel like I could see you beating the ship up a bitch, have you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not a fighter.
Speaker 1: I'm a lover though, so like strictly in the strip club or like in.
Speaker 2: Club, but in my I did a content party with a girl and like we were cool, but like she was hating on me. But I'm not, like I know that I could fight.
Speaker 1: You got a fight in the middle of the content party? Yeah? Wait, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got into it, like she was arguing with some other girl. But I think she like I'm quiet, Like she's like we were in Miami. She's like a Puerto Rican girl, well known whenever they all know her. I don't really know her, but I've come to her and passing. But I'm so nice. But I feel like people think that I can't fight, which is weird because like I'm a black girl, but you know, like they don't think that I can fight. So she was literally like arguing. We have it on videos and the other day we were arguing with she was arguing with another girl, and then she came in the room. She threw a thing, but like she was like antagonizing me. But I'm just like I don't like to fight because when I fight, I get mad, like it's all off, like, bitch, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: This sounds like an episode about this.
Speaker 2: I'm not like one of those girls. I want to fight everybody. I'm a lover. But I think people take it as like, oh, she can't fight, all right, So she threw the thing in and we go we all go in the room. We're like, all right, what it wasn't even my fight. But we all go in the room and she calls me a so you want to fight bitch? Okay, she threw the hand boom boom boom boom, beat her up, dragged her. They're like, oh my god, you're gonna kill her. You're gonna kill her. But it's like, bitch, why would you try me when I'm the nicest person here. So I got like really angry, like and I'm like, I don't give a fuck, bitch. I'm gonna like I don't want to kill you because I'm a kid. I've shipped the lip war, but like once I get mad, like I can't stop, you know. But they were scared, so you know they you know, she would ever got beat up, left called the cops. She had people like coming to the Airbnb to like do shit, telling people to come rob the airbaby like mad, crazy shit. But it's like I don't know, you can't probably see it. But I have like a scar on my nose in here because their ringleke hit me or whatever. But she got her ass be Yeah, now I posted on here, but like yeah, like I'm a lover. I'm not a fighter, so don't ever like try me because my last resort is fighting because I'm not the girl that's gonna go and want to fight everybody because I can beat them up. Don't try me because I don't like to fight because when I fight, I can't stop, and I know I got shit to lose, you know what I'm saying. So but I'm a cancer. You guys are anything about cancers very passionate. You got to learn about I'm very passionate, very loving. Anything we do is like super passionate.
Speaker 1: So all right, well it's cancer season.
Speaker 4: You're gonna beat that up, Adam. I'm gonna make a beat up joke.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do whatever is possible here. I'm just excited to take part. This is the greatest honor I've probably felt since the day I got married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wow, yay, cheer, Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for all this energy.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's make this the biggest one ever.