Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the typical slipper clad chest where we dive ego, you decide your questioning the matrix from you wear phones, were shadows and rum.
Speaker 3: Besides overside over Sime.
Speaker 4: Rob Khalil got some myths like ghosts in the night.
Speaker 5: You have a normal CROs.
Speaker 3: Secret space out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're keep it real.
Speaker 3: No frighten, no fright No.
Speaker 2: The hockey, black cops and disguise from the ancients. The scripts, we just fables, targets, soul spreading, distabled dorms. In reality you can't resistant twist, soul, trip snapping, reading, condition mapping and dreams. Their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of sept there, no release scheme, conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Kings, ringing vails here the freedom ring.
Speaker 6: Extra for.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 5: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, welcome back to another show. It has been a busy day, but we're ending the day with a bang. We had all great shows, amazing shows starting off to day with Richard Sarah from Coast to Coast AM. Then we had Pink Ball, on in the afternoon for a galactic update and conspiracy update. Then we had ro Costato on just an hour ago with amazing stuff. So, like you know, it's been a great day. So if you've missed these shows, you know, catch up on them. And tonight we're ending the show with my good friend Joe Grimm, I wrote some stories are so strange they stay with you forever. Tonight, on the Typical Skeptic, we Joe Grim returns for another edition of Grim's X Files Encounters, where the unexplained takes center stage. Joe's become a favorite among our audience for captivating storytelling, sharing extraordinary accounts of UFO encounters, et contact, paranormal activity, synchronicities, spiritual awakening, and strange experiences that defy explanation. Beyond the stories, Joe's also a quantum emotional alchemist, a spiritual medium, and the founder of Seal What Quantum Coaching, helping people navigate healing, consciousness of spiritual transformation. Tonight we'll explore all of this and discuss consciousness in the unseen world, and if time allows, maybe Joe will even do a few readings for the audience. And uh yeah, and you can reach them on is Joe Grimm on Joseph Grimm on Facebook, or you can reach them out to him at Seal a Quantum Coaching, And I'm bringing them to the stage now.
Speaker 3: Joe, thanks so much for coming back on, Man, how.
Speaker 4: Are you not bad? It's always an honor being on your show. It's always an honor for the intro. We had a little scheduling mishaps Sunday. I was going to come on Sunday, but it seemed like my class I was in, I was in what I was in? A quantum seeing class? Yeah, I was. I was actually running the class.
Speaker 3: Well that's awesome, man.
Speaker 4: I was teaching people how to use their abilities, how to see further. You've got your typical remote viewing that, of course they use during the Cold War our Americans, I'd used remote viewers to spy on the Russians. But there's that type of remote doing. Then there's the type of remote doing that I show how you can literally you're look okay. It's like when they bring in a psychic on a cold case. The psychic can psychics, we can typically see through the perpetrator or the victim. I'm what I was teaching the class on Sunday was teaching people how to see not just through the eyes of people around them, but to see through the eyes of in every living breathing animal, right from the insect to the from the ant to the ground to the bird in the sky. I was showing people how to see through the eyes of any type of animal.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, dude.
Speaker 4: It's taken me a lot of years get to that point to accept myself being a teacher, because I never looked at myself as a teacher. I was the guy that would make the suggestions, handed paperwork and let somebody else do it. But now I'm on the forefront. And then on Saturday I had Facebook recognize me as a public figure. I was like, wow, Yeah, it's mind blowing to do the work I do. I usually tell people I'm a quantum emotion optimist and traum a recovery coach. Now I'm starting to reveal out there in the open that I'm PARANORLM investigator. I'm upologist. Now I'm starting to bring grims X files and more into late Yeah, because I've had people thinking they were two separate entities, which they are, and they thought they were two Joe Grimm's running them, and I said, no, I run both of them. I go. I run Sect, Quantum Coaching, and Grim's X files. Yeah, and it's interesting just watching life unfold because I'm getting ready to leave for Alaska September first. But I may not go to Alaska. I may go somewhere else. But I'm just been doing a lot more research in the UFO sasquatch. I'm getting ready to launch programs soon in two weeks conference. But it's going to be like bringing UFO ologists, paranormal investigators, life coaches. I'm bringing. I'm trying to bring a bunch of people together for an online event. So it's gonna be a virtual event. It's gonna be called Grims con Reemergence.
Speaker 3: That's cool, man. Oh yeah, that's a great idea. I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 4: That's what I've got going on so far. And plus I'm also working on my h my memoirs of the UFOs that I've seen throughout my life and my experience. I've been writing that for about a few months now.
Speaker 3: So are you writing a book or what you Are you trying to write a book.
Speaker 4: I've actually been working on about three or four different books behind the scenes. I'm working on one called uh uh justin gri Grim's Traveling Road Journals. Yeah, I'm working on one called JG Traveling. What JG traveling is, it's not physical traveling, it's where can emotionally travel with inside yourself and learn more about yourself. Then I'm working on Deep Grim's Emotions, Diving Deep Within. And then of course I'm working on my memoirs of the UFOs that I've seen, my experiences of being an abductee experience, and I've been working on that one for a while. John actually helped me start that one. That's how long I've been working on that since long before John passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, Yeah, that's cool man. How How long have you how long have you been in contact?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: For me, obviously your whole life. I mean like, how many experiences would you say.
Speaker 6: You had her?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 6: It was in a lot or that you can remember.
Speaker 4: I was taking at the age of five, seven, eight, nine, ten, twelve, thirteen, fifteen, seventeen, twenty, twenty three, twenty five, twenty seven, thirty, thirty three, thirty five, and then the final one, my final contact experience was I was forty one. Wow, I've been taking my whole off no one throughout my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who was it the Grays or what was it?
Speaker 4: When I was first taken. When I was five, Like John said he saw Ultraman, I saw Scooby Doo in the Scooby Doo gang. That was my thing back in the day. Yeah, they pulled up in front of my house, knock on the door in Scooby Doo and shake the outside the door, and I'm like, hell yeah, I was five, so it got van next thing I now, I'm back in my back in my room. My mom goes, Joe, you got to get up and get ready for school. It's eight o'clock. I'm like, it was three o'clock when I or it was like eight o'clock at night, and I woke up and it's like eight o'clock in the morning. I was like, ohh so that first time I had experienced last time than as I started getting older, I was taking a few times when I was five. When I was five, my parents and I were living in Oceanside, California, and I remember going to sleep in my room and I woke up and I'm out, I'm leaned up against the hallway. Don't uh in a hallway in Las Vegas. Don't remember how I got there, but there's no possible way I could have moved that quick. Then, as time went on, when I got like where I was, started realizing more, trying to realize more what was going on when flying things started clicking. I was about between seven and nine years old. Nine years old, I was living in Great Falls, Montana, and I remember going in my room, laying down, suddenly feeling also it felt like somebody touched my head, and I went to sleep. I look up. I was fifteen miles from my house where I started at, because where we literally about a quarter mile throw from our house was a long stretch of highway, so it was one of the main highways in and out of Great Falls. And there was a guy that found me, calls my mam up. He goes, hey, Cindy, don't want hiking again, didn't he? She goes, yeah, she goes. He ended up fifteen miles down the road, right, she goes. He goes, I'll take him for the weekend. He's okay. So he ends up taking me up to Canada, and I sit as we're driving to Canada. We'll get across the border. He looks at stop, pulls alongside the road, goes, no, you're not alone. I go, what are you talking about? He goes, I know you're contact the experience or I.
Speaker 6: Go, oh, what.
Speaker 4: So I'm not talking about? No clue what you're mentioning? He goes, I know that you've been taken. I go, no, haven't been. He goes, Once you stop lying to yourself, you accept it. We went to drive off and he goes, what they used to take you? He goes, I'm gonna guess feel like a kid you've been five when you're taking. He goes, I'm going to soon scooby doo. And I looked at him and went what He goes, I've been taking many times myself. Wow, we're gonna take We He started up the truck. We drove up to a place where there was like it was on a lake. It was like literally on a lake. There was a cabin, there was an area just like this right here where you could sit down. There's a bombfire going, and there were people there from like I was the youngest one there. The oldest one there was sixty yoahm, and I was sitting there kind of looking around feeling uncomfortable as hell, and he goes everyone, I'd like you did, I'd like to introduce you to our youngest contact ye in the group, Joso. I'm like, I just that's all I did, is way. That was a high Hi everybody. So I came up and sat and talked with them, and their stories were like extraordinary. It was like something Their stories were like something out of a movie. Each one of them had their own individual contacty experience and they were able to share that they knew they weren't from here. And I finally opened up. I said, look, I know part of me is not from here. I'm from a place called fi Era. That my two surrounding planets in my homeworld is my era in cai Era. And I started going into it and suddenly all that just came out. I told them what the planet surrounding my solar system is two thy six hundred and five planets surrounding my solar system, and I just start letting it all out. And this is the first time I had a group of people listen to me like I wasn't crazy, thought something was wrong with me. And the seventy year old person was a woman. She come walking out of the house. She put her hand on my shoulder, wrapped arm around me, and I just started bawling. She goes, you're not alone, She goes, each one of us has been taken, each one of us had done to us, so we can't.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, where was this that? Was this like a UFO meeting or where was this at?
Speaker 4: Okay? I originally started outing gray falls Montana, went to sleep in my room, walk up fifteen miles down the road. The guy that had found me owned half that property down the road, called my mom, told my mom that he was going to take me for the weekend, and she had no problem. So he took me up to Canada and I met with a group of people. I didn't know what it was at first. There was probably There was Vicky was the seventy year old, and there was Marlee, which was the forty five year old. There was Vicky Marley, There was there was Robert, which was he was forty seven. There was Timothy he was thirty five. There was Bobby, she was twenty two. There was Rosa she was forty eight. There was that was the other's name, Xavier. He was seventeen. Then there was his girlfriend, which was Jessica, which was eighteen. There was Dylan, which was thirty five or thirty six, and there was Romeria Romeria. Her old name was Siddy, but she went by Romeria. She was. Her age was unknown. Yeah, she was the only one that I didn't know her age. And it was interesting hearing all their experiences and all their stories, everything that they'd went through. I didn't feel so alone. So I started staying in contact with these people over the phone. They would they met my mom. Yeah, they didn't tell her they were contact these they told each one of them was a different walk of life, like a doctor, an author, a children's off or each one of them had a different background. So they asked my mom if they could hang out with me more and be like my babysitters. And they were, and we got to know each other more, and just things cultivated where they started helping me open up more about my experiences and and until so alone. So I kept those experiences with me. And there was a time that I was staying up in Canada at the cabin as they called it, the retreat, fourteen years old. I remember hearing like the scratch marks across the window. So I reached into my poll and I pull out my blade that I had with me. Next thing, I know, my art. It feels like something unseen forced polls my arm. This one pulls my arm. This one, I'm like, and it feels like something to me down. And I remember seeing some type of being with the hood over his head, long black hood with some symbols on it that I was slightly recognized. I remember him his hand coming out from under his hood, and his hand was just like, this would be lucky if they had these four fingers right here. And he's doing this and he's lifting me up, and I'm like, telekinetics is what it was, and he I remember him putting his hand down, but he's still staying up because I could feel him in my mind and I could feel him luring me down on some type of platform and then it going straight up and and him trying to This is the first time that they didn't and I was taken that there. My mind was allowed to see what was happening. Yeah, I remember not. I remember being on a silver table for probably about maybe three four minutes, I'm guessing, and I remember him walking and singing him going, I asked you eye, and I remember these more other people cut these weather beans or people whatever you want to call them, coming and get me off the table and putting me in a chair. I remember there being a bunch of screens of different images, like different things that the rold was going through global warming. Uh, certain animals going to extend. So let's see. I would have been and see one. So this would have been ninety it's been ninety five. And I remember them showing me different things going on with the planet. And I looked turned and I looked at them and I said, you're preparing me. I said, that's what this has all been my whole life. I go, You've been preparing me to be a guardian. I go, I remember, I go. They were commonly known as the I said, you guys are commonly known as the fian Guard. The fian Guard. What they were is they would seek out people that had their DNA in them and help awaken the dormant DNA. Wow, some that could it would some it would take years, it would take multiple It took multiple times for the DNA to finally be fully awakened. I don't know if they were grays, I never saw I only never saw their face that I always they were always in A couple of them were sometimes in like almost what would look like a robotic suit of sort, like a mech suit. Or the only one that was in normal clothes would have been the one that, uh it was called rothen rothen was the one that had the ceremony of robes on. The rest of them were just his guard, his the guard. That was mainly what they were. And I remember the last time I've been taken, going to sleep next to my exit a camp that we were camped out, and then me waking up on the other side of offensive military base and pind of my city, Florida. And uh, that was the last time I saw Rathlin. I said, you're done taking me? He goes for he goes, Yes, we had one final time we took you. He goes. It took the whole he goes. Your DNA did not want to awaken at all, he goes, But we finally did it. He goes. It took a few years for it to awaken, but we got it to awaken. He goes. You know what you have to do. I said, yes, be a guardian. He goes. Accept your destiny, embrace it. He said, You're only going to be in the paranormal for a short time, and as I'd over into paranormal, He's right. I was only in it for two years.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 4: After that I started building the life coaching business. I stayed separate from the paranormal for years, ufology for a while, and finally I started getting back into ufology, started getting back into more of my calling, and I went back into paranormal. I just I merged them together, so I became something more than I was not a god at all, far from it. No, I'm an experiencer that remembers my last before I came. When I was I remember being on a I remember being I remember being in all white clothes when I was like little kid or something, maybe like eight twelve years old, somewhere in there, and I remember being where there was three rivers. There was one that would take me back to the beginning of it all. There was one that would take me across the universe. I win, one would take me back, one would go take me across the universe, and the one in front of me. I remember a man with white hair pulled back and I went to go in the river. He goes No. I looked at him and I went, I know where this takes me. I can take the pain. See, when I was five, there was this sound strange. There was a Joseph in this body, but not the Joseph that's in it now. Yeah, it wasn't. All he was doing was preparing me for my body. At five years old, I was severely hurt. We'll just say that by a male will say that. And I died, and I remember looking at the teacher saying, I can go into that body because I can take what that that person cannot take. I can take the pain. So the Joseph that was in this body switched out and I came in. And I remember many years of pain. I remember a lot of the pain I've went through, but I remember I got to a point about a year and a half ago where I became grateful for even the physical pain in the alma that I've went through to get to wear on that.
Speaker 6: I hear, I hear seagulls. Where you're at. You must be by the ocean or something.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, sir, I'm by the ocean where that's like a bay, right or is that what it is what. Yeah, that's the ocean right here, straight out to the ocean.
Speaker 6: Wow, where are you at? What state are you in?
Speaker 4: I'm in Bellingham, Washington right now.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's cool. That's yeah.
Speaker 5: Like uh duds, like you know, like I don't know, Like, yeah, wait, I heard there's bad fires up there right now.
Speaker 4: There is not where we're at. It's over by Spokane.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 4: I remember a lot of that group that I met when I was a kid. A lot of them are gone now, but ironically enough, I bumped into last year and a half, I've bumped into at least two of them, and grandkids of the older ones that were in the group that are abducty experiences as well, that go around traveling like I do, sharing their experiences with people are across the globe what they've been through. So I got to meet two of the original people from the group, and three of the grand and three grandchildren of three of the originals. And that's what I'm hoping to bring together in the next week or so, is my own group online or people to come in and talk about their experiences and know that they're not alone.
Speaker 6: That's a good idea, man. Yeah, that's a really good idea. You know, are you going to start like a Facebook group or what are you going to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do. I'm going to try to do Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. I'm going to try to do like where people can come in and hang out in the group, where people can share their experiences of life, what they've been through being a con an, abject the experience, or share whatever they want, have a safe place to come and sit and talk and not feel judged or ridiculed at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's great, dude. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, so like this group that you met, Like, do you think they uh, I don't know, do you think they were all star seeds or what do you think was a hybrids or something?
Speaker 4: Or honestly, I would say that some were hybrids. I would say some were star seeds. Yeah, each one of them had their gifts. What's not poetic is the one that I knew nothing about her. I bumped into her a couple months back on road trip and she hadn't even aged today from the time I was nine years old. Wow, if you look the same same same cliche Bendana wrapped around her head, being black raven black hair, two ponytails that she had, tank top, shorts, boots, backpack, still traveling like she did. She looks the same.
Speaker 5: That's cool man, Yeah it sounds Uh. So did you see Disclosure Day by any chance? What did you think of it?
Speaker 4: Or what disclosure? Uh?
Speaker 5: The new Spielberg movie about that experience, it's the Disclosure Day, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't seen that one yet.
Speaker 5: It's it's all right, It's yeah. So, I mean, I don't know, like it's like because people have different opinions on it, you know, it's like, you know, like, I don't know. I think it's good for the masked people to see something like that because I think it helps wake people up, you know. Yeah, Joe just uh, Joe just disappeared. Guys, so oh here he is. Hold on me out of again. I'm out walking.
Speaker 6: Guys. By the way, I'm gonna getting some exercise. I can't talk to you because my neighbors were here. Did you can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I can hear you out.
Speaker 6: I'm out walking.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened, Like it's almost it's just like you just got out all of a sudden, real quick.
Speaker 6: It was weird. It didn't make any sense, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to think what else we can cover. Uh, I don't know. Have you heard any other good experience or stories lately or anything weird you're heard, like along your travels and stuff.
Speaker 4: Where I am, where I stay at, I camp odd along the river.
Speaker 5: And I've.
Speaker 4: Been watching a show called Psychic Witness. It's like it's we're copspring and psychics on cases.
Speaker 6: Like what what's that on? I got a seat that did that sounds sick?
Speaker 4: Is that on? That?
Speaker 6: Don't discovery or something?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Mhm uh, well you don't have to find out now. Sorry, you can send me a message later.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: And I definitely want to watch that. That sounds sick, dude, Like the titles sound sick already, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's where they bring psychic psychic and like when they try to solve the case that they can't solve. And I've been watching it, and I've been so I've been using opening up my psychic abilities more so. I went to sleep the other night or go into meditation the other night lay back, closed my eyes, and suddenly, out of nowhere, I hear someone scream loud, wake up, help me, female voice. I shit straight up, and uh. I look across the river and I see like this gal there and I can see something or someone I can't see exactly what kind of grab her, And of course I close my eyes, open them and it's gone. Yeah. So it was like I don't know what I saw exactly, mean w M h H. And I don't know exactly what I'm seeing when I'm looking, and it's like yeah, and then I been out of nowhere. I feel like this. I'm like watching these lights up in the tree, probably about up as high is that up there, and I'm seeing it was like so, I'm thinking drone and I get up to the main road and there's no throne. It wasn't the lights. What it looked like was a spear about Okay, you see how wide my legs are right here, park about like that, so it would be here to hear. Yeah, so it would be from the bench up here, there's a ball about ye as white as my legs a spear, and I'm watching this thing go like shoot all around and I go and I watch it. I'm up on the road and i watch it shoot back against trees. I'm like, what the fuck, So of course I bolt. I'm barefoot, so I bolt. I damn your fall on my ass. Going down the trail and back where I'm at, and I'm looking around for this thing, and I watch it draw in the water. So there's a creek, so let's say it's not very deep. So okay, this is where I'm at up from the bench, so the creek would probably be like from that branch down to the water there, so it's not very deep. But this thing when in that water and vanished completely. So something that would be like twenty two inches wide by twenty four high circumference of I'd say thirty six so thirty six inches and complete circumference a way around something that big as big as a beach ball, pretty beat in one of those bigger uh two feet by two feet by three feet basically, so three feet complete in circle, two feet high, two feet wide, vanished into a creek. I'm like, what the fuck. Oh, I was wide awake when I saw that. I stayed awake for a little bit longer. I had no clue what the hell it was. I thought it could have been some drone. I thought it could have been maybe my mind playing tricks on me because I was a little stoned at the time. But I wasn't that stone. I can't say I've ever gotten stoned enough or smoked enough medicine did I take for my pain and my PTSD? Whoever holy s this, it didn't spook me. It was intrigued to me. Whatever it was. And the way this thing was moving, there was no way it was man made. There was no way this thing was not one of ours. The ero dynamics of this thing, the way it moved, no way. Wow, this thing was able to pass through solid trees. You don't have no tech tech like that.
Speaker 6: Holy shit, dude, that's insane.
Speaker 4: This all took place for about three minutes and thirty three seconds to be exact. I pulled my phone out and my phone went dead. I'm like, the freaking hell as you as it vanished. Thirty minutes thirty three minutes later, to be exact, my phone fired, right, I'm like, whatever this thing was, it didn't want me to catch it on video. Whatever it was, Wow, no clue what the hell it was? And then I've had some strange occurrences down here, Grant, Yes, I get it. We're on the ocean. There are seals and otters that come in the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was a group of people that were standing literally right over there, not now, but you see the dock right there. Yeah, okay, you see where the boat's coming right there and right there. These are the fishing boats right here, a lot of the bigger boats there. You see the fishing boats, except that one that's a private boat and they have charters over here. The reason I showed this there was a captain that was literally he was a matter of fact, he was on what that was on sailor ish something. It's a boat that's got the Seahawks colors painted on it.
Speaker 6: It was he had just pulled in.
Speaker 4: There was like five people staid. There was three boats there, and there were some people over on these boats. So there was probably grand total of I'd say sixty people the witness. When I'm about to say, of course there's a sea, there's a group of seals that come down here to play around. Of course, they're cool. They'll jump out of the water, they'll do their tricks. It's kind of cool. But something else came into the water so you could literally, you know, when something shooting through the water, it makes ripples. Something shot through the water and made ripples. That wasn't enough. Okay, you see how the water's calm, right, you know, for the water to go nuts and to ship and make them boats do this. Yeah, that's a lot of force whatever comes into the water. That boat literally went up come upon the water, probably from my knee up to here. So okay, you see the bottom part of the boat there with the blacks at you see where that rail is for the blue. That thing went about two feet up and pounced coo, people up out of the water and landing, and that captain those the sirens started going off on that boat. He came up out of there and he's sitting there looking he's looking around on the water because it was enough. It sent ripples across the water and started moving all those boats too. Where they were doing this where it was like a wave. It was like maybe a foot high wave, but it was a powerful wave. And suddenly something kind of you see something kind of surface up out of the water. It comes up till about right here. You could see from here, at least from here up, so from about my ear lobe nose up, you could see the top part of it had the head of it had like the face of a human.
Speaker 5: What was it like a sea serpent or something like that.
Speaker 4: When I got a close enough look, because I got I'm literally right here, so I literally would put my ass on that edge and I'm sitting there looking at it in the water. We'll say what I will dub it is mrrhor oh wow. I couldn't tell how big he was. I could tell it was a heat, but I couldn't tell how big he was. I couldn't tell Dad Muscler what he looked around, he noticed he was beating, seen, looked back under the water, and was gone. Sixty people witnessed that sixty. I still hear some people talk about that down here. They have no clue what it is, who or what it is? Dude.
Speaker 6: That's amazing, man, Like have you just one siding or has it been like more than that?
Speaker 4: I guess it, Like there's other thing there's That's the third sighting at least that I've seen in the last two months out here. Wow. Man. And some people told me that there were sightings of why I was gone down those thirteen days that I was gone on the road that there was at least four sightings. So there's I'd say with the last two months, there's been at least twelve sidings of whatever this thing is.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then had a guy, the captain that I know. He said he was out on the water one night, so probably about two miles out. He could look like lights were following him. So of course he came to a dead stop in the water and the thing got within quarter miles and stopped and he noticed it wasn't a boat. He noticed whatever it was was hovering on the water. I was hovering two feet above the water. And what he gauged it at it is that it was fifteen feet wide, had been at least twenty three feet long the way that he described. You remember flight of the Navigator, right, yeah?
Speaker 5: I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember when the ship turned more more aerodynamic. That's what we sketched out. And I'm like, that's impressive. I said, would you like to come on a podcast? Before I could even get to that point, he said no. He goes, I don't want to put my experiences out there because one I'm too well known. It's happtain in this area. I don't need people thinking I'm crazy because if you get to quote it on air on your show, do not quote my name. I'm like I can do that, yeah, because he's too well known in the fishing industry down here. Yeah, and I can I have respect for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I told him that's insane. He said, that's about the fourth time he's seen that thing. Wow, And I'm like, that's interesting. That is, man.
Speaker 5: That's like I don't even know what to say about that, man, Like that's uh so, there's like there's definitely some kind of like contact initiated there.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: It's like I don't know like what it is, but it's like, you know, it sounds like a mix of like MURRH people plus uh UFOs or something, you know, which is common because like if you think about it, like you know, like there's uh you're right by California, and on California they've had a lot of sightings of us os, you know what I mean, and like like under identified some merge objects off the Catalina coast. And then also like you know, yeah, so I mean, you know, and I believe there's murr people are out there. I just had someone else come on and talk about that, like, you know, so like you know, it's it's definitely a thing. You know, it's uh yeah, like I I you know, it's it's weird, like I don't know what, you know, I don't know what uh what it is? You know, it's yeah, that's there are things that go what do you what do you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 6: There are things that.
Speaker 4: Happen that we don't understand, and it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'll happen. You're still here.
Speaker 5: I'm still here.
Speaker 4: Okay. It's what I'm going to be traveling soon again. I'm going to be taking what they call the UFO Highway soon. So I'm thinking about taking out the Alaska trip and doing something different. I'd like to do that.
Speaker 5: Man, that'd be awesome. That would be like that would be like next level.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I've been wanting to come out to the UFL Highway for a long time. I want to see Roswell, you know, and I want to see I want to go to the town of Well. I want to go to the little alien In I want to go to I want to experience it all man, you know what I mean, Like I want to I want to go to area fifty one. I want to go to Skinwalker Ranch, you know what I mean, Like I want to. I want to see it all. I've never been on the West Coast.
Speaker 4: I haven't been.
Speaker 5: I haven't been further than Iowa, you know what I mean. All my travels have been up and down the East Coast and then and then and then to Iowa once. I mean, so you know, I haven't seen much. I'd love to take a West coast trip, you know, I mean, like, fuck, man, like we should. We should plan somewhere we like, you know, take a trip and we meet in the middle somewhere. You know, I'll come from Pittsburgh and fucking you know, I mean, you know, that would be a cool trip man.
Speaker 4: You know, like four Corners, the four Corners that would be my god, Utah, New Mexican or New Mexico, Arizona, and one other state. They're the four corner They're called the four Corners. They're the only the United States that border each other. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I need to I need to. Yeah, I need to do like that. Yeah that would be cool man.
Speaker 5: You know, Like I just like I always tell people, like I have this like ambition. I could just hop on a Greyhound. I don't mind the greyhound, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Your hand's better, but like the greyhound's so ghetto. It's like it's funny, you know what I mean, to be on the greyhound. I mean, like I know, bad things can also happen on the greyhound, so I'm not I'm not oblivious to it, but like, I just like that idea of like being on this bus with people and you're going across the country.
Speaker 6: And you meet that you meet.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, it's like it's like back in the day when you would meet people and you meet the most interesting people you meet, like people that you never you know, like when I went to Iowa last year, Like I met some really interesting people on the bus, you know what I mean, and you trade stories. I mean there was one point where I was I was like this, like the four seats of the seed of mine, the one the person next to me, and the two behind me. We were all turned around and we were talking about conspiracies to each other and we all smoked a joint the road trip. So it's like, you know, anything happened on the road, you know, it's just fun.
Speaker 4: Exactly what do you think my last road strip I took, I met some interesting people. I met one woman that kept talking about being an abductee experiencer, and I was like, and I everybody was kind of laughing at her. And I turned and I looked at her and I went, man, I believe your story. I go, You're not alone. Shared my story with her and she went, wow, I says, She goes, Wait to me, she goes, do you know it was kind of poetic? She goes. She goes, have you ever heard of a podcast named Robert Hale? Or have you ever heard of a podcast named Joseph Gribb? And I'm like, I started tuckling. She goes, what's so funny? I go, I take it you've seen the UFO story. Before I can pop it off, she goes a talking alien she answers that John Yost created, and I went my eyes bugged out of my head. I'm like, she goes, wait a minute, why I know who you are? And I? Who am I? She goes, you interview John Yost. I was one of the people watching. I'm like, she goes, my screen name was Celinda. I'm like, she goes, And then I ended up disappearing and coming back as someone else. And I'm like, she was able to tell me what went on in the podcast. Granted you can watch it, but the way she was describing it was like firsthand, like she had been there. And I'm like, huh, I go, what do you know about Robert Cale? She goes, he runs the typical skeptical podcast. I go, I know Robert really well. She goes, wait a minute, you're Joseph. I said, I'm Joseph Grim Because, oh my god. It was like suddenly she was able to rattle off all the shows I've done, old people, I've interviewed, how I used to run what was called Conspiracy Detectives invest Conspiracy. What was it, Conspiracy Investigations Detectives of the Truth, the show I used to run. Rod talked about UFOs on there and all that, and I was like, oh, and what was interesting? I remember something seemed off about her. Everybody was able to talk to her. I watched her get off the bus, walker under the the bus, and I heard no, no, no no, And I heard no no because it's not time yet. So of course a bunch of us go running around to the other side of the bus and all that's there is a burn mark on the ground big enough for like a human to stand in. Like, who I thought that was kind of I thought that was kind of interesting. Wow, all, well, we're gonna take pictures of this, but our photos on the bus. By the time we went to take the bus, there was some strange wind that came through and blew all the the burn away. We're like, what the fuck? So I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: That is interesting, man, So what do you where are you thinking about going on your next trip? Like, what's your what's your what's your next? Uh? What's what's your next?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Mission?
Speaker 4: I was gonna start looking into Oswell, believe it or not, That's what I was going to start. That's what I've been looking into for the last couple of days. Has been raw as well. Something to cancel out the Alaskan trip and go to ros Well. I don't know why some and calling me there. Yeah, this will be a return for it back. I haven't been there in a while, A long while. Wow. So I'm gonna be going away from the ocean ocean for about thirty days or so.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it's calling me back, but I guess I'll go where the universe calls me, wherever it points me.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, man, Hell yeah, yeah that's dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's uh, that's the way to live, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, because I lived a nomad lifestyle. Oh yeah, oh fuck I I have oh god my oh these the buggers when they took me, they could at least fix my hid.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well I don't know, man, is there anything else you wanted to share?
Speaker 4: What are you thinking? Like? What do you?
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 4: What do you? You know? If there's anybody that wants any readings, because my phone's like at thirty one percent right now. But I can do a few readings if need be.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, if anybody wants a reading, put your name in the chat now. And yeah, I wasn't sure if you wanted to do them, so I didn't. You know, I kind of left it open there.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't mind doing them. Oh I'm not emotionally compromised right now. Someday I was overly emotionally compromised because I've got some family that's going through some crap with court, and I'm there the best I can before him, and I hold back a lot of my emotions lately from people. I stay more inwards. Yeah, I stay to myself more. I say less to a lot more. I say a lot less more often. I don't know why I keep picking up on someone just had a death in their family, and I'm also picking up on someone someone's family member got diagnosed with something. I'm also picking up on someone's going through not such a fun ending of a relationship. That's what I'm picking up on from different people right now.
Speaker 6: Let me see, well explaining for someone to answer it back?
Speaker 5: It shot not maybe an active crowd tonight.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes people get nervous about comedy, so you know, I don't know. Okay, this is from Seale.
Speaker 6: She says.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: She says, Joseph, do you see Rob Traveling interviewing people in an RV.
Speaker 4: It's got a fuddy. You asked that because I kept there was an ur V I saw the other day. Close my eyes and I looked at it, and I saw different colors. I saw it, said Robert pale Ufo podcaster on the side, and I was like, I could see Robert doing that. The guy traveling actually was a podcaster too, and I could definitely see that.
Speaker 5: That would be cool, that that would be really cool. You know, but like I would, I wish I could just like travel the road. I mean I would, like I said I would, I would go on boss Man, you know, like I would do it, you know, anyway I could really but I'm sure that would be more expensive.
Speaker 6: They'll constantly have to buy bus tickets.
Speaker 5: But then you know, oh, we got we got people who got want readings. We got a couple of people. So, uh, the first one is Diane, call your Jones. I'll put her name up on the stage. She says, can I have a reading room? She said, is reading?
Speaker 6: Please? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay? I who passed? I get the feeling that someone passed away not that long ago in your family that you were close to. I don't know why I'm picking up on that. I say, within the last few years someone passed away that you were close to, Diane. And then I'm picking up on that you had someone that was kind of a I'm just gonna say for what it was, it was kind of a douchebag to you. I'm picking up on two different things with you, Diane. That said I'm picking up on Wow, the woman was blonde hair, and brown eyes is the spirits. She all I see is her hair is brown and blonde hair and brown eyes, and she's telling me to tell you the hand continue going, don't stop. I don't know who it is, but say, won't tell me who they are. That's what I've got for you so far. Nance that was? That was?
Speaker 5: That was a good That was good. Okay, that was that was a good reading. Let me see here's no entertainment extreme network. He says, can I have a reading?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 4: Was any of that accurate with Diane?
Speaker 6: She didn't.
Speaker 4: She didn't respond, entertainment network, you switched jobs not that long ago because the first one you were with wasn't happy.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, Diane just did start to respond. She said her things going to get better, and then she said rose Marie, but sorry, I didn't I the messages are coming in late. She says, Yes, that was my friend Rose Marie.
Speaker 4: She said, well, then your friend Rose Marie is saying, keep going, don't stop, don't quit entertainment. I get the feeling that you switched a job not that long ago that you work happy with, and then you finally got a job that you're happy with, and a blast from your past popped up again. I see that one.
Speaker 6: Well, let me see what it says. Let's see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people want to donate link turn the description if you want to, you know, and Derek share if you guys.
Speaker 6: Wanna you guys wanna donate to the podcast that Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: Like that's what I see for you entertainment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my messages are coming through late.
Speaker 5: My regular messages are coming through too, like late.
Speaker 6: It seems like you think my components delight or something. Okay.
Speaker 5: The next one is wu riders DG. He says a question, what is my future for the rest of twenty twenty six? It could it be good or bad?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Or do you maybe?
Speaker 6: Whatever you see?
Speaker 4: Continue going forward with the project that you started. Don't stop. The future can change. It can change as simple as the drop of a hat. Someone taking a hat out, dropping their hat can change the future instantaneously. What a decision you're trying to make. Continue with it. It's gonna come to fruition. I love that.
Speaker 6: We'll wait to see if anybody else.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, we have puck elt puck out with like a reading and thanks for leaving a comment on the rumble stream.
Speaker 4: Puck Out.
Speaker 5: You guys, if you haven't let the comment on the rumblestream yet for this month, go ahead and do that. It helps out the podcast lot. I got to read seventy five unique chatters, so like, you know, yeah, weave a comment on the rumble stream.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 4: You know that Derek and Pope were both doing that. Sorry, go ahead, Van life else. Listen to your ancestors. Listen to yourself more often. Listen to the truth within your heart. Because you question yourself a lot and you come down on yourself sometimes. Don't do that so often. Don't come down on yourself. Just trust. Trust in the flow trended to the natural flow of love. You have to allow yourself to cocoon, pull back from people. All the answers you need are right there in yourself. But pay attention than life else to the hawk. Once you see the hawk, you'll you'll figure out the rest.
Speaker 6: That's interesting. That's really interesting.
Speaker 5: I wonder what that means, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was just it came through. It was like, hey, tell her to pay attention to the hawk, and I'm like, okay.
Speaker 6: Oh that's it.
Speaker 7: Anybody else want readings or anybody else like a reading? M h I guess I guess that's it. Yeah, yeah, well I guess what because it's already midnight here. But I mean, this was awesome, Joe.
Speaker 6: They thanks for you.
Speaker 5: You're coming back on Like you always have amazing like stories, but like I know they're real, but like they're still amazing, you know what I mean. Like it's like, you know, like you're you're on another level man, Like you you're really tapped into the experience or community.
Speaker 4: You know, I am. I do my best to beat Yeah, like I love it man.
Speaker 5: Like honestly, Yeah. Do you want to tell people how they can follow you and anything else you want to promote?
Speaker 6: And thanks? Man, this is awesome.
Speaker 4: You can follow me on Joseph Grimm at Facebook. Uh see look Underscore Quantum Underscore Coaching on Instagram, Grim's x Wells on YouTube. Uh TikTok crap. Do you want to reach out to me personal email? It's j O. E. G R. I M M three six one at gmail dot com. Phone number if you ever want to reach out is eight five zero six two five eight four six seven. You can also reach me through I'm gonna be setting up another gonna be opening my group for more up on that's gonna be called Grim's Experiencer files on Facebook. I'll be creating in the next few days, so you'll be able to reach me on there. Let's see the best place is to reach me, or if need be, you can reach me through Robert too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, if you can message me. Yeah, wait one more, Joe, can you do one more? There was a girl named Jacqueline who wanted one that can do one more? Okay, I'll put her up on the screen. This is uh, yeah, I don't know if she is a.
Speaker 6: Question or yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What is it that you're needing clarity on, Jacqueline? What is it that you're needing guidance on? Is it the question? Is it where you can senonally question yourself? Jacqueline, And you've gotten to a point within life where people have told you to be a certain way that you're questioning if the direction you're going is right? Is that what you're needing clarity on Jacqueline?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, let me see answer answer. Maybe she's not there anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't know. She's not answering, she's not Yeah, she's just what you show.
Speaker 4: The web.
Speaker 6: She said, what can you show me?
Speaker 4: She said, what do your What do you mean what can I show you? As in what Jacqueline, what is it.
Speaker 6: You do you want to in the future? She says. Uh, she says that would help.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Yah, maybe anything that you see in the future for her or anything like maybe if you should pay attention. I don't know, that's kind of a broad question, Jacqueline.
Speaker 4: Pay attention to the swarming of the crows. And this just sound weird. Why this is popping in? I don't know. Pay attention to the swarming of the crows, Jacqueline and the golfer? What the hell for a golfer? I have no clue. Just when you see the golfer, it'll be right after you see the swarming of the crows. Something's gonna happen for you. What's gonna happen? I have no clue. I'm just revealing what I what I'm being given.
Speaker 5: Wow, and it's a a gopher. Do you think the gopher is like dead or something or like?
Speaker 6: What is it like.
Speaker 4: This? I'm just seeing a swarming of crows and then suddenly golfer popping out of the round. Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh, she said, she doesn't know what a reading is, so like a reading Jacqueline is like a psychic reading, like you get it gives you clarity or you know, stuff like about your future or anything.
Speaker 5: You have questions on your love life profession. You know, I can tell you a lot about yourself.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I've had some people have amazing confirmations on this show, honestly, like I get, I get an amazing psychic.
Speaker 6: Joe's one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he gets something. He gets amazing confirmations like I bet you you will see the crows swarm and you will see a gopher. You'll know, and then at that point something will hit you and like.
Speaker 6: You know, but if you have.
Speaker 5: I mean, you never saw miss Cleo on TV Jacqueline or anything like that, like back in the day. You know, that's it's the same thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, h.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 4: Hm final was that the final reading? She didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a yeah, that's a yeah. All right, Well this was awesome, Joe.
Speaker 5: Thanks all right, uh alright, and uh thank you all for tuning in tonight, and thank you Joe, and good night everybody, and follow Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah,