Speaker 1: Ahi Yah since the Men and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, thanks for hanging out with us on a Friday afternoon. Don't forget the show's getting at five thirty because we have Dallas Mavericks basketball.
Speaker 2: They are at Detroit.
Speaker 1: Pregame starts at five thirty, and that kind of brings us to our MAVs Minute, brought to you by our friends at the Amphitheater Sunset Amphitheater at McKinny. You can check out everything Sunset Texas dot com, or you can own a piece of that bad Boy. It's a really really cool thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Love that that's coming here and gonna be up there in the McKinney suburbs.
Speaker 2: But been for MAVs Minute. Kind of exciting news.
Speaker 1: You saw Mark Stein talking about the fact that Dante XEM is going to play.
Speaker 2: A little bit tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a welcome curveball. Jason kidd I guess saying today and oppresser that Dante XM will be playing tonight. He's missed forty eight games with a wrist injury, but he'll play tonight on a fifteen minute restriction, so he will be back out there nice and you mentioned this earlier. You know, Kyrie Irving, this is his snub game. This is a chance to respond to not making the All Star Game. Yeah, and you know, great players often like to send a message with a performance immediately after hearing that news in times like these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also like maybe the guy catching the wrath of that is Cad Cunningham. Now different conferences, but it's kind of like, oh, young man, who, by the way, is from the DFW, and by all accounts.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves that guy. He's a great guy.
Speaker 1: Oh you made the All Star team. Huh, let me show you who should have made an All Star team. So I'm hoping we see a Kyrie show tonight. Of course, you can hear all the action right here on ninety seven point one the Eagle, Coop and DeMars on the call starting at six pregame at five point thirty, and that is your MAVs minute. Go check out Sunset Texas dot com so you can see exactly what we're talking about. The parent company Venue does these amphitheaters. They already have one in Colorado that's getting unbelievable rave reviews. We're gonna have that here in McKinnon in twenty twenty six and you can own a piece of it. Check it out Sunset Texas dot com. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Up Day featuring veteran news anchor kt fun tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get rid of the sad stuff first and then we'll have some fun. We have learned, according to an NBC News report and many more, that when the air traffic controller situation that was going on in that mid air collision, they had let I guess, supervisor had let off a person off work early. Oh no, which I think probably happens pretty commonly because they are overworked a lot of times six day weeks, a lot of times ten hour days. Wow, because it's an understaffed I saw a big it's an understaffed profession. I saw a big story day at the Austin Airport and how understaffed they are in their air traffic controller department. And they have lots of flights going into Austin because nothing's close to Austin.
Speaker 3: It's like truck drivers, where you know, you have these horrific accidents that involved of you know Rex involving trucks, and then you find out, oh, they demanded that that truck driver drive for twenty straight hours. You know, it's like, yeah, the demands are huge and the workforce is small, terrible.
Speaker 5: And they've been making cuts. It's just not good. Okay, Look, we can go a couple of different directions here. We don't have time to do both. The Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is involved in a lawsuit. There's some mas sauge therapists involved. Maybe we should wait until more details come out and maybe address this next week.
Speaker 2: What's our other path?
Speaker 5: Our other path involves an OnlyFans star in who plunged to death out from her hotel balcony during a threesome shoot.
Speaker 2: Wait what what we need that story?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need the details. She's a porn star on Only Fans because it's kind of the way that industry's gone too, especially in states like Texas where you can't even get on anywhere. This is in Brazil. Her name is Anna Polly. He found dead in the ground floor courtyard of this hotel. You're Rio de Janetto. So she's doing a shoot with two fellas, which that's weird. You know what what were they up to? What do you mean she doesnt makes sense? The math didn't check out.
Speaker 2: You mean, what are you, Biggie Smalls?
Speaker 3: I mean why they didn't help her when there's the same number of balls as walls.
Speaker 2: We know he got a problem. Preach man, you can you can should go home? That was pretty good.
Speaker 5: Nah, man, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with you going home.
Speaker 5: We're going to getting off early because MAVs Basketball to Night starts at six pre game five thirty hero nicee boy one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you feel like threesome should always be two females.
Speaker 2: And one guy or three females.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's intimidating too, So you're just out on threesomes? Yeah, I think it should be three of the same sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, do you guys ever watch the low grade showtime porn?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Sure, well no, it's really interesting because you guys have satellite, y'all are weird. No, But when you're watching it, you're like, all right, so it's fake porn and you don't actually see anything going inside anything else, but it's simulated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so you're like, who is this for? Here's what I do fifteen year old. So my wife falls asleep so early, huh. And so what I like to do is when I stumble across one of those shows on, I turn it up as loud as it you're going.
Speaker 2: So she wakes up to him, go, what what are you watching?
Speaker 1: Right? And there's always like some like dance and the dance music is pumping and the guy is you know, behind, and you're like, I don't think he's reaching what they're implying that he's reaching.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. What you're saying, Yeah, because the angle's all wrong. Yeah, the angles are wrong.
Speaker 5: And you're like, okay, I mean I get it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, look at that one right there about on the PPV.
Speaker 3: I have been curious about it because I've wondered, all, right, are they just you know, they're at a regular porn shoot and then they're making one that's fake porn for this other channel. That's what I was about, and they're just not zooming in but based on the angles of the action, there's nothing happening.
Speaker 1: Right, They're they're they're simulating pleasure because they're actors, and I'm watching I'm going, okay, so what is this is interesting?
Speaker 5: Like, how that's what they want?
Speaker 1: Though, this is this thing you went to after you get through hardcore to grad you graduate and get promoted to doing so off core movies so you don't have to go through all of that. I don't know, man, I think these they don't enjoy it. No, but these are people that actually like porn, real porn. Those people know that they're in porn. They don't have dreams of being and of getting an oscar one day. These people that are in these things are like they still think they're actors, and sometimes they're like really camp it up with their performance.
Speaker 2: Our guy, Evan.
Speaker 5: Stone is one of the as a classic He's he's a classic example, though, is a guy who got big in the world of porn and graduated to the more money making picked up by these movie networks softcore. Evan Stone's a hero for that?
Speaker 2: Is he a ranger?
Speaker 5: But let's show respect to this story guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, the two male scene partners are telling different stories about what went down.
Speaker 2: Oh that's suspicious.
Speaker 5: They're also only fan performers. They were released after questioning, but they have not yet ruled out foul play.
Speaker 2: I think everyone's innocent in Brazil.
Speaker 3: He thinks, Hell yeah, I think it's wild, you know, the difference, the discrepancies between their stories, or just that they were different.
Speaker 5: I don't know that yet because they're waiting to see they're waiting on the autopsy results to come out. They also want to find out if she had any drugs in her system her boyfriend, Pedro, who was not a part of the incident, or Pedro's a lose lose situation for him. Yeah, not only have my girlfriend died, but two guys are rolling her. He's heartbroken, helping investigators get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bottom hunh.
Speaker 5: How has there never been a TV show the Investigators? What do you mean they like detective alligators solving swamp crimes? How's that never happened?
Speaker 1: I think you just the longer you talk, the more we realize why it's never happened.
Speaker 3: The investigators. There are two alligators in all crimes. Yeah, wearing this, I mean it's a good cartoon concept.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, sure, that's what I mean. Is show the cartoon is a show? Yeah, just because you're like an adult doesn't mean cartoons aren't shows anymore.
Speaker 2: I watch you understand that, right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You guys never watched BoJack Horseman.
Speaker 2: I'm watching the Simpsons right now. It's on behind you.
Speaker 5: Is it? Simpsons is always on?
Speaker 2: Did you get anything resolved on the case.
Speaker 5: No, we don't know yet. Did Justin Tucker situation? There's been a lot of massage therapists have been interviewed.
Speaker 1: So look, the Browns are going to sign him. Okay, that's a joke that's going around. Also, people are calling him Justin Tuger. There's a lot of things. But I just think it's a day for you Longhorn fans to speak on this, all right. Kevin might not have time. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Next week, be.
Speaker 2: Ready to be prepared, all right, thank you for that. Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Uh coming up next the Today game, and then we get you ready for a little MAVs Pistons early basketball action before