Speaker 1: Up telling you how you can access the businesses. So that's one step. But you're right, that's a good idea. We need to keep pushing business.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's right, but there's also though, those are sittied in the middle of the road, so you don't want to go around it. Like if you go around it, you're like, am I gotta get arrested? Because how many times the copples like why would you go around that? You're like, how do I get to where I'm going? I'm sorry, I didn't want to do that. So it's it's confusing, and I hope Greenberg can help with that situation because those businesses need to stay open.
Speaker 1: I think I just solved it. You ready, what free helicopter rides? Yeah, to any river road business?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How simple is that you pull up to your local neighborhood and you call Mary Greenberg personally, yeah, and say, hey, mayor, could I get a helicopter ride to uh?
Speaker 2: How much? How about you just dress up like the skipper from Gilligan's Island and we'll get a boat and you can just ferry them and play that stupid song as we ferry them to the restaurants. Every day.
Speaker 1: I always thought I was more like the profess, sir, am, I more like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, buddy, Well no, you could be the professor.
Speaker 1: Have I let myself go so much?
Speaker 2: I look like the skipper years ago? Years ago? Do you have a joke in the day, buddy?
Speaker 1: Really? Not in a joking mood.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not either, so don't even start. Just do your joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready, I'm gonna do two of them. The first one's obvious. Horse walks into the bar. Bar turner says, hey, horse, why have the long face rimshot goes there? Okay, hey, all right, here's the next one. Ready for this one? You ready for this one? No, Grizzly Bear walks into the bar. I'm gonna three of them.
Speaker 2: Oh please don't.
Speaker 1: Grizzly Bear walks into the bar.
Speaker 3: Because the first one was so good.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, please end it.
Speaker 1: Grizzly Bear walks into a bar and says, I'll have a number one tequila and some peanuts. Bartender says, hey, grizzly Bear, while the big palls Okay, a little pig. A little pig walks in the bar and says, give me three beers. Bartenders give drinks give me three more drinks. Them us have one more drinks, ten beers the pig does He said, Well, I guess I'm gonna go home. Bartender says, are you gonna he had ten beers? Aren't you gonna use the restroom yet? He goes, no, No, I'm gonna we we we all the way home.
Speaker 2: That is your jokes.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Of the day March twenty first, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: That was appropriate though, with all the pig commercials and the March madness.
Speaker 1: Well there you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you, boss, he said. Gus is always encouraging.
Speaker 1: Thank you boss. Already commercials, Yes, who do we have?
Speaker 2: Or if you just get the Fiesta pack, That's what I would do, right, and then just eat off that bad boy, because that's exactly what we're gonna do for the next couple of days. And just eat out, I mean, just take It's a big giant box of Salserita's love and you can put whatever you want in that bad boy, right, and the whole family can eat off it as we watch basketball all weekend. Go to salceeritas dot com or go download the app. You get points and the more you order, the more deals you get. There are three locations if you want to hit lunch today. There's nothing like a great but you know taco or burrito in the middle of the day from Salserta's Shepherdville is the newest one Middletown and in Saint Matthew's Salsertas dot Com. Back after this on NewsRadio eight forty w h.
Speaker 4: As well, Marshall Tucker Man, Yeah, I guess indeed.
Speaker 2: This is not really in the years. That's next hour. That's correct. Kendrick Kaskins. I'm getting a hold of him now. He is in Milwaukee. Milwaukee, that's where the Cats are playing. It's about a six hour drive. Still got time, Gus. Did you get it all? Did you see the Did Rupp look good with all the red in there? I know, but he saw it on TV.
Speaker 3: I saw a little bit of it. I was busy moving some stuff yesterday. Look pretty good, but boy, yes, kind of took all the love out of it.
Speaker 2: The first half they were just good. They are was just exposed.
Speaker 1: Did they lead at any point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah they at the first half. They had a couple of point lead, and then Craig just said, yeah, we're better than you.
Speaker 1: What we're going to remember.
Speaker 3: They lost the Big East Tournament to Rick Bettino and the Ca Renterer guy was injured for a portion of that game.
Speaker 2: They're pretty good, they're experienced. Yes, we're going to talk to Kendri Kaskins in ten minutes. His answer what I said, can we call you in ten minutes? He goes only for you, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Hey Kendrick, thank you so much. Kitting that's a uh and so that's a journalist insider.
Speaker 4: One oh one.
Speaker 2: We call each other. We each That is lingo, that is the uh, that's linko. We have uh here. You know, we asked about snow White and whether that movie because Disney it was supposed to come out with that thing. I don't half ago SnO, thank you, you're welcome. But so they were supposed to come out about a year and a half ago as a complete pr disaster, so Disney shelved it. Dwight told me last week that it cost three hundred million dollars to make. They did no press for it because it's been a disaster. Snow White being played by Latino and since the Israeli War broke out, you've got gal Gado that obviously is Israeli because so that faction, that side can't decide whether they like or hate the movie. Uh. And so it started off Okay, it came out last week, Uh, pulled in about three point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: So it is in theaters because I was flipping through on our streaming channels and I thought I saw it on there. Maybe it was a pay per view though, I mean, wow, that goes straight.
Speaker 2: Previews were last night and the film pulled in three point five million, So maybe it was a limited edition and then they're going to That means it's on track to have a solid opening weekend. To give it perspective, it's not on DreamWorks. Kung Fu Pandaford did the same thing, raked in three point eight million also, So I don't know, we'll see I remember what. Obviously they're gonna lose all their money.
Speaker 1: I wonder if, uh, well, I hope Disney's all right. I wonder if I wonder if they're gonna do like like all the older movies. You know, they'll say, okay, you can buy this on VHS. It's the last time it's going in the vault. Remember when they did all that. Yeah, like all of the you know movies. Yeah, I can't recall any other movies now because that's well, I'm not the demo again.
Speaker 2: I see both sides of argument on the movie. Just make if you're gonna make no light to make it because you got rid of the Dwarfs. They digitally did the Dwarfs. And then actually the actors that are little people white to.
Speaker 1: You gotta see what you gotta see, you gotta say vertically challenge.
Speaker 2: There was something woke about it. The main lead actor, she's she's Latino. And then most most common sense people go, the name of the movie is snow White.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm your fairy godmother.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but they got rid of the Dwarfs and they didn't make them all specific and they were digital.
Speaker 1: You can't say that. You got to say vertically challenged.
Speaker 2: The seven Dwarfs and the seventh Dwarfs.
Speaker 1: Such a Neanderthal dude.
Speaker 2: I know. So there, So that was a problem. So all these all these actors that are that happened to be little people are like, dude, we are people. We can act, we can do the movie. This is stupid.
Speaker 1: Hey, before we talked to Kendrick Haskins, I want to tell you when it comes to college basketball and March, baby, one thing is for sure, and that's nothing is for sure. We learned that yesterday upsets, buzzer beaters, Cinderella's advancing top seeds going home early. It's all gonna happen. Bet the unexpected, every upset, every day with Draft Kings Sportsbook with live betting, exclusive content promos. Parlay's DraftKings is the ultimate college destination from March first time. Well, here's something special just for you new DraftKings customers. If you bet five hundred dollars, you'll get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. You heard me, Instantly Bet the Unexpected Draftking Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book book and use code whas. That's whas, and all new customers get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The crown is yours. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler eighteen plus Kentucky only. Elijoe eligibility restrictions apply new customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance for additional terms and responsible gaming resources see d k n G dot co slash audio.
Speaker 2: I've been told to remind you this weekend on River Road Water Company they have their five sold out shows for their circus Water Company river Roads Annual circus this weekend, so they're running that to watch out for the traffic on that all right back after.
Speaker 1: This Creek News Radio eight forty w h A s. We made it to the weekend. Baby, it's Friday. That's something to celebrate. Carts fans.
Speaker 2: What five to seven to one?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's the other.
Speaker 2: One you want me to I got it. I got what it is, said.
Speaker 1: Tony Venetti said. The Kendrick Haskins the Hey Kendrick our hotline numbers.
Speaker 2: On not be quiet, don't do It's.
Speaker 1: On It's on most restroom walls. It says for a less than mediocre time called w h A s at five to seven one.
Speaker 2: I got the right number. I think he should be calling any moment he is in mill Walk the walk they walk uh for the Kentucky basketball game tonight against Troy Kendrick Haskins.
Speaker 1: Are you guys allowed to disclose if you like one certain college team or not?
Speaker 2: No, he's a journalist.
Speaker 1: I know he's a journalist, but I mean, I guess you're not.
Speaker 5: I root for my alma mater, which is Murray State.
Speaker 1: All right, you go, there's nothing wrong with that ride. That's just truth of journalism.
Speaker 2: Say alma mater, alma mama. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to college. Where's Kendrick Haskins? But uh well, all right?
Speaker 5: You know you learned alma mater in high school?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 1: We never have one. We didn't have any of those fancy.
Speaker 2: You know you didn't. Just by the way, we all three are part of our high school Hall of Fame, all three of us.
Speaker 1: That's right. We did have something called valedictorian. Yeah, minus the val apart. Yeah so Ken, Yeah, you knew where it was going, all right, Kendrick Haskins.
Speaker 2: Uh so, Kentucky tonight, I don't think there's is there a lot of I don't think they're very I don't think Kentucky fans are very nervous, are they?
Speaker 5: Well, judging by the way they was just bashing U of L after they lost yesterday. No, but af our a Kentucky fan, I would have saved it until it happens to night again because they they bowed out in the first round.
Speaker 2: Yes, a couple of times, a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Here's what Listen everybody, here's a shocker if you're listening, And I hate to let you down, but I'm not the sports authority what it really is Kendrick Haskins. But here's what I do know is anything can happen in this damn tournament, especially especially on day number one. I don't know how many times I've seen Kentucky be a favorite.
Speaker 2: And that's a great question. Walking down the hallway out here, do what now?
Speaker 1: I thought they were a ten point favorite.
Speaker 2: So that's a great question, Kendrick. If if Troy does the upset, what player on Troy's team will be will they hate?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 6: Would be their point guard.
Speaker 5: Troy's point guard was some some Belt Conference player of the year. Uh he's a good The thing is, though, like because he was in Troy's locker room yesterday. They're a hard team to not like, but they're just good dudes. They happen to represent Troy Alabama and but they got there. Their conference, the Sunbelt Conference, was crazy. They had a four way tie for the conference champion, for the regular season.
Speaker 1: Is it true? Is it true that Troy entered into the stadium all the players don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't get to do that. Lame that lame, stupid, obvious.
Speaker 1: They were Troy joke, they said, they said, oh, Mike's off. So they said, wait stop That University Kentucky here to inspire you during your practice. Is this wooden horse we want to dedicate to you?
Speaker 2: Is the very truth to there's days I want to punch you in your stupid, stupid face. Get out.
Speaker 5: At all, Kendrick, when you're the brains of the operations.
Speaker 2: We're in trouble. We're in trouble. We're in trouble, all right. So seven o'clock is the tip I know. Explain this to me. So Coach Pope said that he would help pay some of the fans gas to get there up. Was that? Is that like an internet thing? Or was that actually was he actually paying? What is going on there?
Speaker 5: Supposedly he did pay some of Again I don't think. I don't know if you paid everybody. Supposedly he did, And he said in the press yesterday that wasn't the best idea he's ever had.
Speaker 2: He forgets how expensive gas is Are you nuts? You can't do that?
Speaker 5: And did he forget where he at?
Speaker 2: Right? It's up right?
Speaker 1: Yeah. You read so many things on the internet, Kendrick Haskins, you never know what's true. Is this true? Did did Troy actually pay Christian Latner to do the national anthem for tonight?
Speaker 2: Sho? Okay? Sorry, all right, So Kendrick, moving forward tonight seven o'clock is the tip you were there at Milwaukee. I assume that you were watching. You're in bed early because you're a professional and you're a journalist and you are not out late doing things, but because the Saint John's game didn't end untill later. But I bet you that you're in Milwaukee with Kentucky, that the buzz is Rick Patino versus Cal Arkansas Saint John's that that sort of you know, And obviously the Kentucky fans kept their love for Cal throughout the year at Arkansas. So what is there a little bit of a buzz conversation going on about that matchup in Kentucky Land or are they just clearly focused on Troy Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, Kentucky fans, they can easily divide their.
Speaker 6: Attention amongst everything right, and so they yeah, they're definitely into the cal Patino. It seems like the majority of the fans that I've seen, they're rooting for Patino, which is crazy.
Speaker 5: The one eighty that that whole thing is taken in the last year. I know, I know, yeah, most of them are rooting for rit Well.
Speaker 2: I saw. I was listening to Matt the other day and he said they did their own KSR pole or survey and he said that if if there was a match up between Louisville and Arkansas, who would you cheer for? And fifty two percent of Kentucky fans said Louisville. And he was just like, I can't believe that the guy that won us a national title, right sick whatever, five final fours and you're in fifty two percent said no, cheer for Louisville. That boy that they incinerated that bridge. That's crazy, I think in time those Yes, yes, I agree, I agree, agree, Okay, uh show what where are you are you downtown Milwaukee?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, we are about We're about a five minute drive from the arena.
Speaker 2: Okay, is there like Pittsburgh has that sandwich to where the French fries? Is it? Like it's like a cheese steaks with French fries or something on it. Or is that coleslaw. There's like different sandwiches and stuff. Does Milwaukee have like a like a sandwich or something that they specialize in that they try to get fans to get.
Speaker 5: I've had a Milwaukee brought the other day. Yeah, and it was pretty good. I mean it's a lot of I mean it's it's the Midwest, you know, it's cheese curve and sausages and beer.
Speaker 1: Hey, so.
Speaker 2: You cheese curds? Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, Kendrick Haskins, did you and one of your journalists buddies, by your chance going to brewer tour and then put both of your gloves on a beer bottle?
Speaker 2: And then Shirley you're thinking of Sley? Kendrick is not squiggy.
Speaker 1: He could not gonna be letty.
Speaker 2: To deal with. All right? What's the point spread tonight? What is our boss drinking whiskey? Look at that? Sorry? Our bosses, our bosses producing us today, Kendrick and we have him on the big screen producing and he's drinking Daniels as the show is.
Speaker 1: Are you drinking Jack.
Speaker 2: Dan drinking Jack Daniels? Serious?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I know it's been a tough week.
Speaker 3: Can you see that it's it's lemon tea?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, Jack Daniels bottle. Yeah, guess what that's what I'm drinking to tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're drinking.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next, bosses, that's a word drinking too.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking tea, all right, quila?
Speaker 2: All right, both of you zip it? All right? So what's the points spread tonight?
Speaker 6: Guess what?
Speaker 5: Wisconsin doesn't have gambling. I can't see the spread.
Speaker 2: Stop bits. They don't have Wiscaynston doesn't have gambling. Come on, man, what else is therenna?
Speaker 5: Do? Yeah? Right right, because trust me, things closed early here though, bar in our hotel has closed at o'clock.
Speaker 1: Have you seen their yet?
Speaker 2: No stuff?
Speaker 1: It's impressive.
Speaker 2: Look a John bowl. I mean, look if if recreation in that state is sitting on a frozen lake and drilling a hole into the ice and sitting there, think I'm going to Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kentucky looks like they're eleven point five.
Speaker 2: Oh they almost They're almost a twelve point face wow, wow, Okay, I'm gonna stay away from that. Yeah and set all right? Well, we'll get back with you if you make it on through and all that stuff. But Kendrick, you've always been great, mister Hall of Fame Fern Creek High School member. Uh, and we'll watch you for TV. What's time your first hit tonight?
Speaker 5: Five o'clock somewhere, five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 1: I love it, hey, Kendrick. One last question? We sponsored by Softballs.
Speaker 2: No stop it, Kendrick Haskins. We'll see you, buddy. Thank you, sir. Embarrass my friends on the show, and all you do is embarrass me in front of my friend man and every time.
Speaker 1: To ask for somebody to have softball?
Speaker 2: TA, why do you try to ruin every relationship I have.
Speaker 1: It's a win for me, it's a win for Kendrick Haskins. Think about it, Kendrick.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Kendrick.
Speaker 1: I okay, see there you go. Man, Wayne Gretzky, you missed one hundred percent of the shots you don't take.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Kid to hear Kendrick, whyne Wayne Gretzky was a hockey player.
Speaker 2: Back after this? Thank you, Kendrick. Go get a sandwich, Go get abroad, go get a broad from his kids and bats all right, man back after you have.
Speaker 1: Uh Nody's break and alignment. Baby, that's what I'm talking about. Listen. Finally, a place, listen to this now, loved ones, a place that you could trust when it comes to vehicle maintenance and prevent a maintenance on your vehicle. It's not just breaks and alignment, oh contraerbon George. They do just about anything on just about any type of vehicle. Family owned and operated for three generations. Now why is that important? Because family owned and operated business, they just care more. They care more about the product, they care more about the name. That's why they have the best technicians and the best diagnostic equipment the money can buy. And they don't give you just a warranty. No, they give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty. And that's on every single job they do. Folks, put your mind at rest. Go with Louisville's best and that's my friends at Tony's break in Alignment ten o'clock hours straight away after News News Radio eight forty whas