Speaker 1: It's a warm day today, but it's going to get a whole lot colder. But here the warm of your spirits is Pastor Rando Gamble from got Real Ministries.
Speaker 2: Good morning, sir, Good morning, my friend, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Tell you what an amazing, amazing month we had last month with git Row Ministries, all the events going on, I definitely want.
Speaker 2: To give God all the glory.
Speaker 3: Or drive through dinner or Christmas dinner, we had four hundred and fifty plus I've lost count. It's four hundred and fifty plus meals that were served through our drive through dinner. We had salvations take place during the event through the drive.
Speaker 1: A cold night too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was cool, it was awesome we had. Now this is a crazy part. I'm like, sure, I don't care. Let's have fun while we're doing. We had Rootolph there, We had Santa Claus there. We had a dancing Snowman there. We had two dancing Christmas trees there, we had elves there. We had all kinds of things, but most importantly, we had the presence of God there, and the presence of the Holy Spirit was there.
Speaker 2: And it was amazing, amazing event.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, I felt like you know, I only dropped up a few bake goods, and I think I think next year we'll probably get them to double and triple up. If you're going to be doing four hundred plus.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad you brought that point up. Thank you, thank you for the baked goods. Because they went so far, they went so far, I have to say a few thanks. And I'm I'm gonna leave the name or two out. I know I will, and I'm sorry, but I'm doing very best that I can. I want to say thank you to doctor cup Icle cup ten turkeys man. Every year, she's ten turkeys and uh and all the ladies of the church. Each each lady takes however many turkeys or hams or whatever that's donated and and they cook them, they prepare them for the event.
Speaker 2: Uh Pam Zora's Group.
Speaker 3: Luigi's Restaurant here, Yeah, the Italian restaurant.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: They furnished four hundred rolls for us for the dinner. Yeah yeah, my wife's like we might have to have more next year.
Speaker 2: Luigi's United Rental.
Speaker 3: They furnished the power plant force to have lights in the parking lot, to keep things safe, keep everything going. Uh, Linda Vineyard on the Rock Ministries. They sent their teen board there. They come every year of their team board and these kids are amazed. Absolutely everything that goes on is just upbeat and positive and giving God the glory. And I love Ken and Sandy what they've done. Uh, they're at the Rock. And my goodness, if you haven't have, if you have children anywhere from third grade to senior in high school, and you need to you need to invest in the Rock by sending your children to the Rock because it's an amazing outreach.
Speaker 2: Rod Baker.
Speaker 3: Bridging Hunger out of Jinks, Oklahoma. That's where we get all our food bags. An amazing ministry. That is Casey's convenience store concern here in Bartsville.
Speaker 2: Be the Light.
Speaker 3: Be the Light has been rocking it, rocking it, rocking it. They're going to open up again this weekend. I believe the cold snap's going through. They'll be open once again.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Soudy Freeman, John Matthews outside the Four Walls Ministry, Sharon Wolf MacLeod, Marty.
Speaker 2: We've got a lady in our church, Marty.
Speaker 3: She went to Colorado for a visit with some friends and she was telling all of her friends and family about what goes on at get Real Ministries of Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and she gathered up all of her friends came together and gathered up five hundred dollars to bless the ministry to use in whatever way we need.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you God, as long as well.
Speaker 3: The scripture says Jesus said, if I be lifted up, I'll draw all men unto myself. And that's what we purpose to do. Anything that we do, we purpose to lift up the name of Jesus. And people keep coming. You know, the food, the food's good, that Jesus Burger of the burgers are okay. You know, the preachings mediocre at best, but you know, wonderful.
Speaker 2: But the presence of God is amazing, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 3: So and I know I left some people out, and please forgive me, but thank you Bartlesville for the heart that you have for helping out get Real Ministries in Really you're reaching way beyond get Real Ministries to the to the hearts of the people of this community. Uh, there's people that don't have shelter. There's people that I was visiting with a man one time and he told me he said, you know your destitute when you don't have a key to fit any lock. And that was that was profound, that was like, oh my goodness. He said, you know your destitute when you don't have a key to fit any lock. And we have some friends like that here in Bartlesville. But we also have some friends here in Bartlesville. They have a home, but they're trying to stretch their dollar as far as they can. They may not have power this month, where they may not have water this month, they may not have you know, the things that.
Speaker 2: We take for granted, you know.
Speaker 3: So what get Real Ministries does is we try to reach out and we try to reach to those people and try to be a blessing to him the best we can. The clothing ministry at get Real is off the charts, off the charts, I'm telling you. I call it Little Dillards. Marty and her carew run Little Dillards. You walk into this old metal building and everything is sorted and sized in colors and you know, hung up on hangers, and I mean, it's amazing, amazing. And then Pastor Rod Baker and Jeeks Oklahoma with Bridging Hunger. He supplies our bags that we hand out or get your buy bags and family bags. And it's the community. It's coming together. It's the body of Christ coming together. And it is amazing what God is doing. Souls continue to be saved. We've got Jesus Burger coming up this weekend, this Saturday at noon. It'll be at four eleven West fourteenth Street. It's going to be cold, so we're going to be inside the building. We'll be inside the building, so come join Jesus Burger January Jesus Burger, January twenty twenty five. It's going to be amazing and we will be in the building.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know it didn't stop there at the drive there? You guys did the jail team? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes we did, Yes, we did.
Speaker 3: Terry Miller Larry Miller began this twenty some years ago when Larry went on to be at the Lord and Terry Miller had carried on the tradition for a while and then a few years ago he asked would we be interested in picking up the mantle and I said absolutely, we'd be honored to. And Terry still goes to the Ministry to.
Speaker 2: The jail with us.
Speaker 3: But we brought in eighty some pizzas and one hundred and fifty bottles of sodas, and I don't know how many sweets and treats to hand out. But what is amazing is they allow us to bring our guitar in and we start playing. We sing worship songs as we were going down, going from pod to pod, and these guys, you know, they can they can, they can hear it, just barely. The man I'm telling you, they come to the window, they come to the glass, they place their hands on the window. They're just wanting somebody to reach out to them and pray with them and pray over them. And it was amazing. We took a young man in with us and we have a lady that her son was locked up and she was visiting with him and she was crying and and he was crying. And this young man that was with us first time he was, he said, is that his mama shallow? Suggest it is? And he couldn't believe it. Once again, he said, that's mom, and son, she say, yes it is. And it totally completely changed his world. Totally completely changed his world. But so many good things, so many positive things happened when we visit Washington County Jail The staff there is off the charts.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They were so accommodating. They did the best that they could under all the circumstances. We had people asking for prayer, we had people getting saved there at the jail. I'm telling you, the presence of God, the worship there, it just filled the entire place, just like Paul and Silas at midnight. They began to worship, began to sing, and the bonds broke loose off of them. And I can tell you I saw the bonds break loose off of men and women in Washington County Jail this year, this Christmas dinner. So it was amazing, amazing. Can't wait till next Christmas.
Speaker 1: You know, the staff there is behind the positives.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's not mean spirited to say we really don't want to see you here again, unless you're a visitor exactly. And they mean that with love too. They hope that you get it right and that you succeed and you flourish. We've got people here with succe with success stories. One guy that I remember very vividly when we used to do the little thing at the crossing second, he had just gotten out of jail. You introduced me to him and said, you know, this guy seems like he probably wouldn't harm U. Flee seems very well in intention, very positive. Looks like he may probably took a wrong turn, but looks like he's straight. He's got a business.
Speaker 2: Now, flourishing business. Absolutely, And this is.
Speaker 1: Just after a couple of years. And one thing. I like it, but I wish I had his energy because he can't sit still. That man is on them. When I grow up, I want to be there exactly.
Speaker 3: So you have to slow down. You're gonna wear that old body out. My dad used to tell me, boy, that oldhead of yours. We're out two or three bodies already. They're slow down. But no, what a blessing.
Speaker 2: I mean we see that time and time and time and time again.
Speaker 3: So there's things that need to be done around the church, around the ministry, different things, and we're looking around looking for.
Speaker 2: Volunteers, looking for help.
Speaker 3: Well, the good thing is the majority of our men that come to get real ministries and now we're employed. You know, they came out of county jail, they came out of drug world, they came out of different things. They're employed to have their own homes, that have jobs. You know, I mean, it's God, It's every bit God.
Speaker 1: I want to remind people we're not just talking about one no person. We're talking about a whole lot of people. Yes, that have really turned the page here just because they opened themselves up.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now we do this, we do this crazy thing when we take up offering it get Roal Ministries. First thing we do is we take these red coffee cans, and these red coffee cans have money in them, have change in the bottom, have dollar bills. And what we do is the Bible says God will give seed to the sower. And I explained that means, if you have a heart to give to the Kingdom of Heaven and you don't have anything, get Real is going to give you an offering so that you can have something to sow into the kingdom. So they pass the buckets and people take change. You know, I tell them, if you if you need change in your life, reaching the bottom of that bucket and get a handful of change. And when the offering comes around, knock the bottom out of that bucket. So these folks they'll take money out of these red cans and then when the offering buckets goes bay, you can hear bam bam, absolutely, and I will ask them periodically. I will say, how many of you started out in these red buckets and now you're being blessed with jobs and homes and hands all.
Speaker 2: Over the church all over.
Speaker 3: Give God something to work with, you know, anything, give him something to work with. And when you surrender your life to him, totally surrender your life to him, things begin to change.
Speaker 1: You know, you have a wonderful team there with you. Kevin Knowles has been helping out on the worst, yes, and also with the music too, and you know that that has made a big change in that man's family.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you the Knowles family is. They are unbelievable. Kevin preaches every Saturday night. Every Saturday night at six pm. Kevin is there, he and his son armand they typically do worship. I stumble in once in a while and kind of mess things up, but I apologize, but we go on anyway.
Speaker 1: Forgive it.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, but what a blessing the Knowles family is. And the volunteers that we have at get Real ministries, Oh my gosh, I'm telling you servants' hearts from start to finish. You I can just make a suggestion of needing to accomplish something.
Speaker 2: They're like, We're on it, we got it. What do you need.
Speaker 1: Pastor yes, yes, really something.
Speaker 3: So we have an event, if we may, I'll try to keep it brief. We have an event coming up June seventh, and it's not a Get Real event. It's called March for Jesus. March for Jesus was in Bartlesville in the nineties. I think they had three events March for Jesus. This is a world wide event, though, and a young lady by the name of Maria Hawk is heading this whole thing up.
Speaker 2: What an amazing, amazing organizer she is.
Speaker 3: I mean she's got everything that's bam bam, bam bam. But it'll be June the seventh, and what it is, it's going to be a literal march down Frank Phillips will meet at the Phillips parking lot and will march down and end up at Unity Square. But what it's going to be, it's going to be the whole thing is about Jesus. You won't see a single Get Real Ministry's T shirt. You won't see a first Baptist or a Presbyterian, or you won't see any kind of advertisement for anyone other than the shirts that you'll wear, says march for Jesus, because once again, if he be lifted up, he'll draw all men into himself. And it's Pentecost week, So what the deal is worldwide? This is a worldwide event, but it's taking place here in Bortlesville June seventh. And if you want to be a part of I believes got a link on our get Real page that you can go to, and we want as many people.
Speaker 2: That can and that will march.
Speaker 3: We'll have vans set up with sound systems in the vans, and the people will be singing the same song all together as we march down the streets, just glorifying the name of Jesus. And that's and I say this, and I say this lovingly. One of the most difficult things to do in this amazing, amazing, beautiful community is bring all the churches together under one roof for one event. This should be easy this time because we're not lifting up anyone's name other than the name of Jesus.
Speaker 2: We're not lifting up.
Speaker 3: Get Real, Nazarene, We're not lifting up anybody except for the name of Jesus. So my prayer, and I keep telling our church church, please pray for unity for the churches of Bartlesfield, that they will come together June seventh and truly be the body of Christ. Truly be one lifting up the name of Jesus. And that is my prayer that we all come together. Just think what could possibly happen when the whole world is coming together and singing the songs of praises unto Jesus all at once. I believe head on earth, heaven and earth is going to shake, and there's gonna be a visitation.
Speaker 1: Now if we want to find out more, to show up at Jesus Burger. I'm sure you'll be talking about absolutely And now again. When is Jesus Burger.
Speaker 3: This Saturday, twelve o'clock noon, four eleven West fourteenth Street, get Row Ministries. Everyone is welcome everyone. If you're driving by and you're like, what's going on there, stop and come in. That's true anytime. But Jesus Burger as well. You know, if you're driving by it and you're like, what's going on? Pull in and see check us out, see what's going on. You'll be blessed.
Speaker 1: All right, Miracles on Fourteenth Street.
Speaker 2: Racles on and continue, Yes they do.
Speaker 1: Pastorando Gamble, get Real Ministries, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you Tom.
Speaker 1: All Right, folks, you've been watching and listening to our community connect