Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: You dig as.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, phones, lurkers, regulars, g m O people, organic.
Speaker 2: People whom in bounds?
Speaker 4: Why to what.
Speaker 2: Going live?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I had to type that. I had to put that into our discord. We are going live here at Alternate Current Radio dot com. Bring that music down. Hello, thank you for joining us for this live broadcast. I'm Brian McLain, otherwise know as Hesher. This is boiler Room broadcasting live on YouTube, Rumble, Rock Finn and not X not X tonight. I lost my premium blue check mark and realized just as we were going live that we won't be able to go out live to X tonight. So hopefully we'll get that restored soon. But yeah, didn't make my payment to Elon, so I guess I can't broadcast to X tonight. So sorry to our ex people out there. Hopefully all of you watching will tweet out the Rumble link and the rock Fin link or the YouTube link whatever. Great to have you with us here. It is February the sixth of twenty twenty five, and just as I predicted, I got a very important message just as the show is starting. So let me introduce my guests here because they may actually have to take the mic and kick us off. So let me bring Adam Clark onto the stage. Here we got Ruckus. I guess what's up? Man? How's it going?
Speaker 5: Yo? How's it going? Good? Good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me? I yeah, I think I know what that means. So yeah, who else we got?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, we're glad to have you and the Mystical Pharaoh, the ex infidel Mystical Pharaoh. What's up? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 1: Thanks man. Sort of confusion for everybody today, but hopefully we'll get used as a new name.
Speaker 4: What happened there? Explain how you became the Mystical Pharaoh?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's journey, right, it is. It's a journey about finding your true self and growing. I guess all right? Will there be open to possibilities?
Speaker 4: Was there was there any surgery involved in this transition? Or no?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, inquiring minds would ask, So I'll just go ahead and get that one off the comments threads right now. All right, it's great to have you guys here with us. I was telling Rugus before the show, there's basically only one person I'm going to leave my phone open for tonight, and I have a feeling they're going to hit me up right when the show starts, and it looks like that might have happened, so I'm still kind of waiting. I'm expecting the phone to ring, So a big apologies to everybody out there, but I am probably going to step away from the mic at some point. Here. Spores not with us tonight, and we're having some issues with her studio, so she'll be back with us real soon, hopefully ruckus. Let's see here, I guess. Before I get hung up in something else, let me just ask you, in an icebreakery sort of way here, what happened to this great egg heist that you linked to in the icebreaker suggestions there one hundred thousand eggs stolen?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, eggs are a hot commodity right now because they're incredibly expensive and all that. So apparently we had somebody pull off the greatest heist of our lifetime and they stole about one hundred thousand eggs. So I don't know this was in Pennsylvania. There's been a lot of things happening out there lately. Planes falling out of the sky and shit like that but yeah, but yeah, it says right here that the eggs were worth forty thousand dollars. Wow, that's Craig Gray. Wow, that's a lot of eggs.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna hand it over to you, guys. I got to make this call.
Speaker 1: Be back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, sure, I'll read the article here it says up and this is from reposted or this is from Tyler Durden on zero hedge. Of course, Pennsylvania State Police are investigating in egg heist in Greencastle, about sixty five miles southwest of Harrisburg, over the week, and the very thought of such a crime may seem unimaginable, but with wholesale egg prices reaching record highs, the thieves appear to have been paying close attention to recent developments surrounding the worsening nationwide egg shortage. Local media outlet WHPTV reported approximately one hundred thousand, not just any type of eggs, ladies and gentlemen, but one hundred thousand organic eggs, which are worth forty thousand. This is the good shit right here, This is the good stuff. They were stolen from the back of a truck. Basically says it was taken off the back of Peaton Jerry's Organics distribution trailer on Saturday night in Greencastle Wild. Let's see, we have a comment coming from Peaton Jerry, part of the better known egg distributor Nelly's Free Range. So these are free range eggs, quality quality stuff, they wrote in a statement quote, we take this matter seriously and are committed to resolving it as quickly as possible. Due to the ongoing investigation, we cannot comment any further on this matter. Of course, authorities did not offer any insight into how such a large theft could have occurred unnoticed, or if they had any potential leads in the case, I wonder if it was maybe an inside job. The egg heist comes as the latest wholesale data from Umor Barry shows that whole egg prices hit a new record this week on Monday, amid an ongoing and devastating of course, not climate change, this time the Avian influenza outbreak, which is straining the nation's egg producing hen capacity. So yeah, this is not good. Egg prices are through the Infidel mystical sorry what do we call you now? Just mystical pharaoh MP, just pharaoh In buying eggs lately, are you Are you paid?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Number one? Actually I buy the petengerry or pasture raised eggs are actually pretty good eggs and they're actually cheap, like six six bucks for twelve little eggs. But anyway, yeah, it's been very hard to find eggs in stores recently, but gladly I always keep stack of eggs in my fridge. So I'm okay for now. But interesting you mentioned this because I just posted an article. If you want to pull it up.
Speaker 5: I don't think I can. No, you can't not in control of that part of the screen.
Speaker 1: Can I can I share my screen?
Speaker 5: You think you can try.
Speaker 1: Share screen?
Speaker 5: I didn't think that was gonna work.
Speaker 1: How about that? Nope? No, sorry, Yeah he has to anyway, So when when when Hasha come back? So basically that's basically an article and video we can play when you come back. Because com members fight over eggs, as whole delivery vanished in timmate, as shortest spark, panic buying and how long have we been talking about this, dude? But that's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, during the the you know what, we was all over toilet paper, So now I.
Speaker 1: Mean we know that they were epping up with the chicken supply for a while, right, you know the farms that start burning last year, right, the million million chicks that got vanished and or vaporized, and tech was in Texas or what was the somewhere in Texas I think, But anyway, yeah, yeah, right, and then the H one and one. So what is the solution? Maybe you can ask Bill Gates, maybe you have a solution for us.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid to ask what his solution and is today, honest with you. I'd also heard some sort of legislation, is he Noel I believe was telling me about this, that there's some sort of push for they want to get rid of caged chickens. So they want it to be only the free range chickens, which are the ones which were like in this icebreaker here the thiefs stole the good stuff. So I mean like, okay, so you were getting them on the cheap and it's the same brand, right this Jerry and Pete Right, yea Jerry.
Speaker 1: But they start disappeating from the Yeah, no, don't confuse and was Ben and Jerry? Yeah, they start I would say, like all foods, all the like organic stores, they have been out of eggs, the last two weeks. Literally I cannot buy eggs. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what you could do, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Can get your chickens. That's the same. Well, that's exactly what i'm That's exactly what we're doing this summer. I just was not prepared yet for it. But that's exactly what we're doing.
Speaker 5: But not everybody's in a position to do that. You know, there's a lot of urban dwellers and I don't know how you're going to get away with that. Folks inside of a fifteen minute city, they're probably going to have some sort of regulation or ordinance that does not allow you to have chickens. And you might think, oh, well, I just keep them quiet. Well, unfortunately you need that loud ass rooster hanging around to make them produce their eggs. Basically, I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily. No, no, don't no, no, you don't know. You actually don't need a rooster. So here, for example where I am at, like, if you are in the city Bounce, they allow you to get maximum tin chickens and you cannot have roosters. But once in the county you can have whatever you want. But in the cities, they prevent you from having roosters. But no, you don't need actually a rooster. For you to have a rooster, I allow you to actually just you know, in cubate eggs and get your own chickens. But oh that's a good thing too, that absolutely, it is, absolutely, it is. That's the way to go since usually actually chicken or you're going to lose a bunch of chicken, either from just predators or you know, from other environmental things. But it's it's it's definitely good to have the trooster and incubate your own eggs.
Speaker 5: Rabbits are good too, not so good for eggs, but good.
Speaker 1: Ah really I thought that's how will you get Easter eggs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, that's the Cadbury bunny thing. I had rabbits when I was a kid on on the family farm. We had chickens, of course for eggs, but we had rabbits for the meat. And they it tastes just like chicken. I'm not gonna lie, but you know it's they produce themselves quicker than chickens. They don't need a rooster. The rabbits, well, they do it like rabbits. That's where that expression comes from apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, Actually, rabbit meat is pretty good. I'm a big fan. I grew up eating it. Not a lot of people do it here.
Speaker 5: It's terrible to slaughter them, though, because they're cute little rabbits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I could pay tribute to them and just you know, you appreciate the sacrifice when you eat them and just enjoy it. So what what is there? As I guess, is there anything else for that article?
Speaker 5: Or just that was pretty much it. I mean, it's just this really big deal that they're they're trying to do this. I mean, there was this interesting picture. You can't see it, but it's got like a clearly it's an AI generated image here, but they're like armed guards surrounding like what would normally be like one of those armored vehicles with cash in the back. Instead it's them guarding crates of eggs, and it says coming soon to a supermarket near you. I thought that was kind of funny. But yeah, if you guard your hens everybody, if you happen to have chickens, guard your eggs closely. Do not let anyone know that you have eggs in your fridge. It could make you a target for egg thug eggs. Yeah, eggs use whatever we call them. It's crazy. It's like we had the toilet paper and eggs, right, I don't know, Infidel, do you remember, I mean there was a time not that long ago here in America where eggs and toilet paper were so plentiful we used it to decorate other people's houses on Halloween without their permission, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean it's o no, man, it's I'm actually like I was reading today an article. I don't know how or not an article, a post on X. I don't know how good this is, but actually Tennessee and.
Speaker 5: A post on X is as good as an article these days, too.
Speaker 1: Know, right, well, especially when there are no sources because you cannot link sources, but so you have to trust sources. But anyway, so basically there was I guess Tennessee a bunch of other states. They are actually trying to ban the use of emma vaccines and livestock and on humans. I don't know how accurate this is, but we'll see, but I think that would be a good way to counteract. You know. The agenda was was was that many that they're going to do with this. Probably they're going to push for vaccination of those chicks right two one secret shortage the supply chain, and.
Speaker 5: You know they'll do something creative. It'll be like in their food pellets, like what they were doing with the cows out in the UK and everybody got pissed off and they started dumping their milk and their cheese when they found out about it Bouvier or something like that. But they're putting it in the feed.
Speaker 1: Now already, and they did not announce it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of it's like the yeah, people are just finding out about it, I guess. But yeah, for the cows, they were giving them something that's supposed to make them fart less to help with the climate change, of course, and I supposedly allegedly build Gates was involved, so you know, yeah, vaccines in the form of pellas for chickens. I imagine. I thought that they had been more concerned about the workers, the workers who are handling the chickens, So that might be one way out from all of this. It might be that they're going to start replacing what if the threat spread vector is the actual dirty humans and we just replaced the dirty humans with the AI and the robots and just more automation for farming. What do you think about that idea?
Speaker 1: I'm actually so here's the thing I was actually talking was Sacha about this. I'm contemplating starting something some kind of farming project was a friend of mine. And one of the biggest challenges actually finding people that can work on far It's one of the biggest challenges right now because even though it's actually where that is is in agricultural area, but it's very hard to find people that want to get paid and to just wake up early in the morning and take care of farm animals. So one of the solutions I'm actually looking at right now is how can I at least automate because I want to do some regenerative farming and some of that rotational grazing. How can I do some automation to actually minimize the need for for labor. So it's actually not a fully bad idea given that how you know, shortage of freely labor informing, and it is it is very it is very time consuming actually thing performing. But so I would and I wouldn't. I know you're skeptical of robots and automation, but I think this is actually one area where actually it can help quite a bit.
Speaker 5: Well I don't. I don't. Okay, well, it's all fine and dandy, but I believe that, Like here's the thing is like cause I know that, like you can just do your own farming like everyone if they were just like their own closely knit family and community and doing their own farming kind of like you know, like I lived on a small family farm. I grew up that way, and you know, whatever we raised, we would trade with other people for the stuff that they would raise, so with other local farmers and stuff like that. So we had a garden. So it's like that that is completely different and separate from what the current agriculture model is. It's already too big. I'm already not a fan of big agriculture. But since big agriculture already exists, then yes, the logical solution and better option, probably from the beginning, should have been more automation. And you're right, I mean, it's a lot of hard work to do farming, especially if you're trying to do such large scale kind of stuff what they're doing, and it's all ridiculous because it's again, we don't take care of ourselves. We don't grow our own food. We're not self sustainable, so we depend on like where does food come from? Oh it comes from the grocery store. Oh yeah, well okay, how did it get there? And then them? There's an entire economy built around that, and the transportation and the truckers and the oil and everything everything. So you know, it's not gonna big agra has in big food and all that. It's not just going to disappear overnight. As much as Klaus Schwab would like to make you think there's going to be some sort of great reset, I don't think.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 5: There's much writing all this people getting money, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And honestly, like there is more and more people and I don't know, maybe maybe what I'm living, but there's more and more people are actually more into small farms and small community based farming. That friend that I'm talking about, you know that we're going to go on a hopefully and the thing together. He actually is sitting row milk and it does pretty a lot of hard work, right because he has to wake up like mirk the cow. He also have one cow, but you have to make it like two times a day, and it's like like you know, ten degrees outside, and you have to wake up early in the morning and do it right. And you cannot just skip one milk, right, So and when you can't find help, you know, it's it's it is challenging, but at the same time, it's very rewarding. But there are more and more people are actually or start being skeptical of large corporation and and and how they just poisoned all the food around us and and and I think that's a really very positive trend, and I really hope it continues because I think that's how we can get back our health and and and and and try to take some control of this madness that created it. However, the question is how much, and I hope he will get to this is how much the Trump prate use the and and agriculture will deregulate and actually allow like small scale farming to continue right without how they were like you know, like in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty three, and how they were cracking down an amage, right and some of those small scale farms and raiding them, right, especially when they are trying to force vaccines and some of those other shitty like you know, policids that they were struggling to pushing them. So I'm looking forward to see how he will deregulate this industry, and not very deregulated in a bad manner, but actually deregulating by removing some of those unnecessary burden that actually they put to push for those large scale manufacturing to exist and kill any small scale like farming, right because all those regulations was put in place to just allow for those large scale farming to exist and kill anything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, could you imagine, I mean, what would be that? I mean, because we're supposed to make America healthy again now allegedly, we'll see, like you can't just like pull the rug out from everybody without like at least educating them or showing them the alternatives or having the alternatives put in place for them to eat and be healthier. Otherwise they're just going to have nothing, I guess.
Speaker 1: And not everybody will can afford like a six dollars like like you know, twelve eggs, right, people can't have a lot of people can't afford that, especially the the with the inflation we're in right now. So it's a you know, we have to look at how we can address that on a larger scale, but at the same time really allow us to, as you say, like that make America healthy a great here's hasher. I think we held the mind pretty good.
Speaker 5: They should reward They should instead of like the organic and the good food costing more, that shit should cost less, or you should get tax break or something.
Speaker 1: There is no reason for why organic farming should cost more. Right, But they sadly they turned around.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did. Man, I missed what you guys were talking about. Sounds like we're still talking about food though, But I noticed that one of our local grocers here they have notices up on the front windows saying, you know, we may not have eggs or going to be limited eggs. I was like, what is this? Are we back to twenty twenty here? Like what's going on?
Speaker 5: And then they're adding surcharges for food if it has egg You're like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Hey, Husha, can you pull that Costco video? I posted a link like in the.
Speaker 4: Chat, absolutely all right, what do we got? Carton crisis cost Co members fighting over eggs as whole delivery vanishes in ten minutes as a shortage sparks panic buying. Let's see what we got.
Speaker 5: Hell, have you ever seen this before?
Speaker 1: Like, dude, why are you buying all that daggs?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I know that that's but this is the madness they do. That's what they did was toilet paper. I remember the days of Costco life was toilet paper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hell, have you ever seen this before?
Speaker 4: Wow? I mean there's no fighting, but.
Speaker 5: Who Yeah, it's probably just one person who was using the eggs or something like as they're filming a scene in a TV show or a movie or something, and somebody sees them doing it and they get worried and like should I do it too? And the next thing you know, everybody's doing it?
Speaker 4: Right? Oh man, Well, a lot of people I see sometimes. I mean I haven't stopped at Costco in years, but I used to see people like that with you know, big like that, and you could tell they were, you know, like running a Mexican restaurant or something like that. Like some people you can tell like, okay, they're they're definitely stalking like a large kitchen or a church or something like that. But yeah, when you see the whole store doing it, that's a little odd.
Speaker 5: I should have gone with restaurants. That makes more sense. Than a TV show. I don't know, I don't know why Love Island or something. And there's a challenge and it involves eggs.
Speaker 4: Who knows of the newest like Jackass style show. Let's go egging maybe the TP too. It's gonna be like that they'd be buying the TP as well, right, I mean those aren't even like really great quality eggs.
Speaker 1: Over there, the ones they are buying just trigger eggs, right. But yeah, so we'll see how that ends up.
Speaker 4: It sure? Do you think do you guys think that there's like a like sort of a little bit of like predictive programming about bird flu going on here? Is this related to all this? Because we're seeing it. Spoor and I are seeing some weird bird flu headlines and we're seeing we were looking at one earlier today and it was about I think somewhere it might have been in the UK. Uh. They're talking about how they're going to use three D printed chicken and start putting it on the shelves, like it's just.
Speaker 1: Three D printed chicken to lay eggs or three D printed chickens to.
Speaker 4: Eat, like like you know, print mush that is made to look like chicken parts to eat. I mean, hasn't that stuff failed completely?
Speaker 1: I mean mostly that's complete. I mean, dude, even that, even that crab beyond meat ship. Yeah, actually, people are not even buying that.
Speaker 4: No, no, like they're don't want it.
Speaker 5: What if what if just hear me out, what if Elon Musk and Donald Trump got together and made one? I think it would be a hit. I think people would like it.
Speaker 1: You think we would eat it? To moss? My baby needed to. Can you grow chicken the moss?
Speaker 5: You have to be branded space food.
Speaker 4: Ex Chicken Mars Edition X Chicken Shit Mars. Addition, we don't care if it's three D printed. Put it in a bag we can squirt out into our mouths in low gravity.
Speaker 5: Spoiler alert, it's called spam.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See, we already have this perfected. This is old technology all right.
Speaker 5: Now of ten cannibals can't tell the difference.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Dahmer's favorite.
Speaker 1: Um okay, I mean, but we're talking about that Hasha like a minute ago. That actually that that bird flu. They've been floating that for a while, right, and last year there was a bunch of like large scale like chicken farms that got burned out right, that million chicken that just got smoked.
Speaker 4: Due hundreds of millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was crazy and they killed like millions of them last year or two. So it's been in the works for a while, and the question was like, what what they are pushing for and what kind of solutions are they going to come up with.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go, let's go check in on the dreaded CDC. Here see what they have to say. Just updated H five bird flu current situation. What to know. H five bird flu is widespread in wild birds worldwide and is causing outbreaks in poultry in US and dairy cows, with several recent human cases in US dairy and poultry workers. We'd love to see the proof of that second bullet point there. While the current public health risk is low, CDC is watching the situation carefully and working with states to monitor people with animal exposures. Uh. That's code for sending out weirdos in lab coats to go check some poop or some water on a farm and then put it in a PCR test and spin it too many times if they feel like it, so they can add a case to it a case count. Remember we've seen this before, right anyone remember and then lastly, CDC is using its flu surveillance systems, the aforementioned surveillance systems to monitor for H five bird flu activity in people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so actually go back up the very very fairy start. You see that banner in the top from one of the very top, Yeah, that's yellow one. He actually like asks the CDC and FDA to take down most of the Republican Yeah, because he's looking through those right now to make sure there's not a lot of shit. Then yea, So we'll see what comes out from that. It might be a good thing actually getting those Asians and agencies under control. But I'm really interested to know what is their flu surveillance, So I'm going to google this up right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, they told us what their their virus surveillance was going to look like, you know, in the last thing that happened, the two week event, and so we got a good look at that. It's contact tracing, it's PC, it's mass PCR, mass lateral flow. You know that that kind of silly Shenanigan.
Speaker 5: They observed the cows and the chickens sneezing.
Speaker 4: Yep, right, they check their snot and they put it in their little their little Chinese plastic test machine and spin it around a bunch of times and then blast that with some radioactive dirt and put some boogers on it. And then they put it back in the PCR tester and they say, yep, look look at that. There it is. Put it in their little computer model computer will tell them everything. Yeah. I am glad to see that, though, Mystical Pharaoh. I've noticed a similar thing on a number of government websites. I was looking at the they had I forget the name of it, but it was like a firearms anti fire you know, anti two, a firearm coalition sort of thing that was set up under the last administration, and went looking for some of the directives on there, and there were four or four errors on like all of the pages. I was like, this is wonderful, Wow, excellent, great job.
Speaker 5: Remember when the wayback machine went down?
Speaker 4: Everybody Yeah, yep, so yeah, bird flu. Is the public gonna buy it? I don't know, but we've certainly seen them talking about it with their in the confirmation hearing there with RFK.
Speaker 5: But I think the question here ultimately is like the plan with this one is not to get us to lock down. This is just to affect the food supply thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks it does look a lot like that, and it already is, and arguably they were already experimenting with that in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one a little bit.
Speaker 5: So the and the and the they spun out like so quick and so fast with the whole like, oh, yeah, it's bird flu. But yes, cows are getting it. Cat's got it, like right, and nobody batted an eye and they're like, oh and the humans got it now, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on a second, so they've got They say that currently before this website gets uh nuked or updated or left alone. It currently says sixty seven confirmed total reported human cases in the United States and one death associated with a bird flu infection.
Speaker 5: Confirm. Where's the little asterisk and the link to the source to this? Yeah, is there any.
Speaker 4: No, they never provide that, of course, not confirmed by the aforementioned stupid PCR test.
Speaker 5: It'd be funny if they did. And it's a link to a tweet from Mario in their minds, right, what's that guy's name?
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 1: They called it flu View. That's the name of the system.
Speaker 4: Flu View is it an app you put on your cows. But I mean, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Like that's their system?
Speaker 5: That sounds too close to fools you. Yeah, yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: It's probably on the same review list for government apps, like just a little bit further down than CBP one.
Speaker 5: Right, flu view, you're definitely trolling us.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. All right, let's see, And what's what's this with what happened? How did info Wars sneak back into the FBI spying stuff? That what happened there ruckus?
Speaker 5: I don't know. That was all over the feed today. I was like, this, this is actually news. I guess the Trump administration because there's a lot of funky stuff going on. But I guess just at random, there was some foi A requesting that was put out there. I don't know why or by whom, but turns out that the FBI was spying on info Wars and has been for quite a long time. So Alex of course had to do some sort of emergency broadcast about it in between the other two or three or five that he did today. But yeah, I'm just curious if you guys had seen that or knew anything about it.
Speaker 4: No, it's news to me. But like, I don't know why I should be surprised on that. I mean, why wouldn't they be. I assume there have been busy spying on all kinds of Americans and he's on that list.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I don't like how that's it's a little one of those this is close to home kind of things because of what we did.
Speaker 4: I know, it's just like I don't even want to say it, Like I imagine anyone with a public presence in this swim lane has a dossier sitting around somewhere. At least the dossier, well, uh, you know, maybe that'll come out in the wash. Maybe he can get off the government hit list, the government weaponization list.
Speaker 1: Maybe what do you think about that us A documents that came out and showed that the US government was.
Speaker 5: Actually that was Wiki leaks, right, Who did that one was?
Speaker 1: I thought it was it was lask.
Speaker 4: I thought it was.
Speaker 5: I think it's two sideways conjoining things happening at once here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was another journalist too, I can't remember his name right now.
Speaker 1: But yes, that was in China after all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love this. I love this, how this is all coming out of the woodworks.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, didn't we say this like a long time ago to the the US. I agree to that.
Speaker 4: This, This has been the point, This has been one of the major theses of the Boiler Room for ten freaking years, is that your reality is being manipulated by the CIA, by the government. They're using mind control on you. They're stealing your tax dollars, our tax dollars and giving them to media organizations through NGOs and and all this other shit, uh, to skull plug us and to turn us against each other and to give us a reality that doesn't represent actual reality. And now everybody's realizing it. And I think that's fricking glorious. I absolutely love that. Like, there's so much we've talked to We've been talking about us AID for for years, for years talking about that and uh yeah, so yeah right, let's let's ask uh ed editorial. We've got Ed's editorial, the uh our journalist here tonight Ed, Welcome to the boiler Room.
Speaker 2: Good to be here. In one of my many versions, I have so many cousins and we all look alike. It's confusing.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like you. The bat signal went up or something. I started talking about the narrative and stuff, and I look down and there's an extra window in the stream here, and I'm like, who's Oh, he's here, So Mark, we're just starting to talk about this whole thing with us ai D, and it now becomes mainstream narrative, mainstream knowledge that usai D is a CIA front for one. They've been involved in regime change, they've been involved in human trafficking by many people's account.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Bloomberg, BBC.
Speaker 4: Funding all these agencies, you know, what's what do you think about this?
Speaker 2: It reminded me, although I've known about it a long time, probably a decade or more, it reminds me a little bit of BBC media action that UK Colin talks about. Although it seems like, correct me if I'm wrong, that us AID has more tentacles. It's not just media action and some sort of kind of fake media that tries to change the culture of a country and almost overthrow it from the inside out. Although that's probably on USA's agenda. They seem to have more of a multifaceted approach. Yes, with the money going into all sorts of cultural activities, maybe not all of it is even bad, A little bit of truth, a little bit of good can be seductive. You know, they got to put lipstick on the pig, as it were, so they've got to make it look good. So they probably did some good programs that did some good, but you know, the underbelly is what matters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're right. They are like a multitool, like a intelligence agency multi toool been used for all kinds of stuff. I was watching a documentary about their involvement in Guatemala and claims about human trafficking, you know, going through It's it's nuts, man, It's absolutely nuts. And you know, you look at all the countries they've been involved in, all the regime change going on. It's so. Yeah, that's definitely been an interesting facet of this week's news cycle. And you know I was when you jumped in. I was, I don't know how long you've been sitting back there backstage, but I was making the point that like this, this, this has been the thesis, one of the main thesises of the boiler Room the whole time it's existed, is that media mass media, as as you have called it, is predatory and weaponized and is taking our own money into these machines and and spitting lies back out at us and creating a reality that is does not represent actual reality, you know. And it's behind all the polarization, all the misunderstanding, so much of the war and the hatred and the you know now the power politics and the culture wars. It's just like there it is. There's the receipts, and more people are seeing them this week than never have before, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And like it or not, hold our nose or not, we can thank Donald Trump for the main thrust of that. We've been in the trenches and in the digital ghetto, the media ghetto as it were, talking about these sorts of things for years. As I mentioned tomorrow morning, and you can Collum dot org live a brief mention. We're not on the show.
Speaker 4: Yet, right, Oh we are, actually, oh we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I beg your pardon at any rate. A cheap plug here, shameless plug, but right now, ending tomorrow started it started February third, and it ends tomorrow on the seventh, is National News Literacy Week by the Script's Company aka Scripts Howard News. And they've got a few different tentacles educating kids, educating adults mainly about detecting and doing something about disinfo and miss info. But at the very same time, their main TV broadcasts, their main news broadcasts, not counting live streaming and streaming services, is being closed down. I believe it's based in Cincinnati, Ohio. They have a digital arm. I believe it's based in Atlanta, Georgia. But right as they're telling us look out, here comes the disinfo and miss info, and it's always social media that's at fault. It couldn't possibly be them. It's only social media, and social media is really just a platform. There's not a news organization called social media. It's just a it's just a conduit. So the whole thing that watch out for social media is something of a misnomer. Correct. That's like saying watch out for the water pipe without talking about what's in the water pipe. Maybe it's sewage, maybe it's bilge. But it's just a delivery system. That's all social media really is, even though there's dominant people that control that delivery system in a monopolistic way, and that's the problem. But the main thing is that as scrips Howard is warning us about disinfo and misinfo, their main News Broadcast is apparently going out of business, and this is according to their own reports. So the mass media cartel is warning us that that disinfo is not associated with them, even as they lose market share, even as their main things close. Now, so all I can say is I'll cheer as it happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we've seen CNN do another round of over one hundred layoffs. Some people are speculating CNN is about to fold. People at Politico were saying they didn't get their paychecks right after some of this stuff happened, and you got to wonder why, like how many paychecks were direct tied to federal subsidies you know, hmmm or USA.
Speaker 1: They were trying to spin it to say that the lift is saying, oh no, this is a conspiracy theory. They were not getting like kickbacks. No, there was actually the federal government just buying like thirty thousand dollars like uh ads in political right for for a total of eight million do I mean come on, yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's just one invoice, you know what I mean? That's yeah, that's one invoice for one one time period or one you know, one item, and it's just like, can we get a full disclosure on this. Can we see? I think this is a great move. I love it, but again I'm I'm concerned it's one of those Overton window things and a rebranding thing, right. It's like, yeah, so everybody has been talking about this for ten years, so let's just build it into the you know, political platform here and just like they did with Jack Dorsey Twitter one point. Oh, it's like, okay, here are here are our sins? Uh, have fun, have fun analyzing our sins. We won't do it again. But I'm already seeing like the shift of this A lot of the functionality of U S A I D go directly to the the D I think the d o J or the.
Speaker 1: State no state Department, which is actually really worries me that it goes under freaking Robbio, right because we know that Robbio is in Yukon and it's hard.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Marco Rubio, So it's right. I mean, that's that's a concern. It's like, I love this news. You know, US A I D is is odious and and it's just one of many things that that do that. But yeah, to see it all go under, you know, is that just shifting of money to back to the State Department under Rubio. You know, that's that's you know, arguably Trump's worst, uh worst political zionist that he's has picked.
Speaker 2: Ye One thing I'll mention that I noticed, and I think it was different in Trump's first term. Correctly, if I'm wrong, in his first term he spoke about the fake news more than he is now. But that's not my main point. The difference there is probably small. But in his first term he actually entertained the idea of and actually did I believe, follow through with having a little bit of alternative media at the press conferences.
Speaker 5: Yea, and yeah, I heard something about that.
Speaker 2: I managed to get all the emails from Trump. I get all the emails of all his travels, everything, And one of the things I noticed was they sent a press list. It just was a formality about who's in the press corps at the White House, and it's all mainstream media, every one of them. There's no more talk about well, let's even though it was controversial, and maybe it was tongue in cheek, let's get Alex Jones or info wars in there that they used to talk about in some others I believe, and I could be totally wrong about this, but I believe Gary Francie. If you happen to know who Gary Franchie is, I believe the first time around he came very close to having somebody in there. I used to work for Gary about ten years ago. I did some news reports for him. We did some TV stuff that was pretty high impact in fact, but I'm not hearing that now now. It's a little early, I realized. But so far it's just NPR CBS. I think the most alternative they have in there is BuzzFeed.
Speaker 1: And they had the war room. They were they have someone from Bennon war Room. But who's that from Bennon war Room? Steve Bennon and Steve Bennon Chile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that's sort of a gimmy because he's an old friend of Trump.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: I'd heard he was going to allow people who are just like who run X spaces anybody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Mark Anderson should get a press passage.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I vote for Rugus to be a boiler room representative in there.
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's get Rucas and I both in there. We can be standing outside the White House, not green screen and doing well today was quite to day, wasn't it, Rucus, Yes, it was Mark. We could go back and forth maybe and it.
Speaker 1: Will ask good questions. You guys will ask good questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, they're supportive of these onesies.
Speaker 2: Even with Trump would be a question of how quickly we might get thrown out because you know, there's something napoleonic. Even though there's a lot of laudable things going down with some of the executive orders and certain things that look pretty good, there's something very seize our sees oaristic slash napoleonic about the Trump administration. It's it's definitely it has an imperial tinge to it, even though it seems to have a constitutional whiff to it. There's an imperial part of this.
Speaker 5: You know what, even Depress Secretary, what do you think about her?
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't watched her much. I mean, not bad to look at. I hate to sound like just an average guy, but I'll just leave.
Speaker 5: She looks she looks weird, Like. I keep looking at her and I'm like, there's something off about her, and I finally it hit me the other day. I was like, she looks like a cabbage patch doll.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you were going to breach the the the unbreachable, the unspeakable.
Speaker 4: I did see that Candice Owens put her her video out about Macron's Macron's wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not see her latest one.
Speaker 4: I haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet, but I'm sort of looking forward to that in a I don't know, in a trolley sort of way.
Speaker 2: So he's married to a woman, Well, good for him.
Speaker 4: I think that, Yeah, that myth may get busted on her new documentary things she's doing. You know, she's like number five or something like that in podcast popularity in the country right now. Like, I was shocked to see that. I was like, holy shit, she was right up there. Big sponsors though. I noticed. I was watching one of her clips and I noticed that one of her sponsors is Oracle. I was like, really that was that was a surprise Larry Ellison's company.
Speaker 5: Huh Okay, he's got some money to burn, hasher? He can afford it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I would call that the surprise that isn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah right kidding?
Speaker 6: Is he is?
Speaker 4: He wants to know did she prove she was a man? Referring to mccrone's wife. I don't know. That's definitely the implication there, so it should be interesting. I've seen enough Twitter threads on this to know there's enough meat on that bone to probably make a documentary show.
Speaker 5: So just speaking a meat on bones. If you're in the discord channel, feel free to check out this channel called Tranced and Confused and there's a nice video of Lady Gaga. Uh and you tell me that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a fun place to share your your theories in videos for analyses. We have a place for that.
Speaker 2: Put that in the in the text chat if you would.
Speaker 5: Adham, Oh you don't want to see this, Mark.
Speaker 2: Well, later on I'll drink something that has the word proof on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It makes it makes the Michelle Obama dance from Look, that's kindergarten stuff.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: This is full on full Monty, Lady Gaga, full Monty. That sounds weird to say, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I can handle it. I can handle it.
Speaker 4: All right. We'll hook you up with a link there. Mark. You'll definitely want some numbing agents beforehand. Okay, all right, let's see here. Where did we leave off where did we leave off? Yeah, Usa, I d the media. This is going to be interesting. I do have concerns about just, you know, rebranding. That seems to be the the name of the game right now is like the cultural zeitgeist has has shifted a We've entered a new sort of zeitgeist. And it's okay to talk about the things that weren't okay to talk about anymore. And world leaders and superstars on X are you know, talking about it, and mommy bloggers are tiktoking about it and it's all good now, so you know, don't worry about that anymore. Don't worry about censorship and nation building and color revolutions and culture wars. It's all good. I don't know. I'm not trying to be negative about it. I am very appreciative to see these things shifting, don't get me wrong, But I gotta wonder what's next, Like is there a reason for all this that this is all happening right now? And is it just being rebranded? You know, much like many of our politicians right ed, Like I pick on Tulca Gabbard a lot. I know that she rebranded herself very good, not fantastic. Like Elon and not a train wreck like Zuckerberg. But she did very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the powers that be. One thing that generally keep in mind is there very good at getting us to celebrate something prematurely or to back something that they secretly want us to back, and make us think that we're in a winning position when we're not. An example of that is when they passed the Federal Reserve Act, they they pumped it into the newspapers that the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And in the income tax that same year, they created this mythical thing that the rich, the super rich, the barons, you know, the money barons were finally going to get their just desserts and the income tax and this fairer money system were coming in and happy times are here again. Uh. These mountebanks, these these robber barons are going to pay their fair share finally. But what they did was they coaxed us into the income tax, thinking it would put the super rich under control. We walked into the snare. They tightened the snare around our legs. They retrofit the income tax so it applied to poorer people, the middle and lower classes, and then they dump their moneys into the text exem foundations that they created in another year or two. So it was bade and switch. Oh yeah, go ahead and go for that income taxt Ooh we're scared. You're finally going to get you know, you're going to get us under control. But all it was was a trap for the lower classes. And then they put their millions, and then the Rockefeller Foundation was born and the Carnegie Corporation was born. That this is how they work. They're very good at getting us to support something that benefits them when we think it's something that's going to keep them down.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And these things come and go in cycles, right, and yes, we're about at the end of one hundred year cycle on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you got to be very careful. It's all it is is reverse psychology with an extra twist. That's that's all it is.
Speaker 4: And now we're in an environment where these tactics have been developed. It's you know, it's it's weaponized human psychology. It's uh, it's population control, it's eugenics, it's cultural engineering, you know all those, and and controlling food supply. But now there's and of course, you know, the the operations of places like USA, AI D carrying out the plans of you know, those that fund them, if you will, doing their work in other nations and here at home, which we've seen people like John Kerrey admit and talk about. But now there's this technical overlay. There's there's this this interwoven system of feedback loops via the social media. So it's like, on the one hand, they try to blame social media for stuff when they can't control the narrative, but on the other hand, they're creating so much more narrative by propagating it through social media and using the algorithms to to you know, boost it in a way that they can clearly tell and age you know, how many people hold you know, whatever different political worldview, attributes and predict how they're gonna react to, you know, certain events. So you know, we're in a new age of that where this can be done globally. And you know, look what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one and the way that they used said media that was getting said money, lots of it, you know, so you know, we know that they're more than willing to do worldwide narrative operations like that that are are are focused you know, that's the first time we've seen that. Usually it's a struggle of narratives, right, but with that one, it was like, everybody, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Yeah, it's this is a very interesting time we're living in. You know, there's a lot of things that Trump did that again have a good ring to them, a good a good over all thrust to them, especially the executive orders, the Sovereign wal Fund. The Sovereign walf Fund has that. I gotta go turn the TV down. The Sovereign wal Fund has a lot of merit.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back. I need to turn the TV.
Speaker 4: Down, all right, Okay, ruckus, you drop me a link here about usaid, Let'll put that on the screen real quick here.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's like, no, don't do the Lady Gaga.
Speaker 4: No, that one I'm not putting up. Don't worry. Folks can find that one on their own. It's out there on Twitter. We don't we don't have anything to do with its existence, creation or persistence. So please don't sue us.
Speaker 5: Probably AI just tell yourself.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's a cheap fake, so don't come after us. Lady Gaga all right, No, we had this one though, only two hundred and ninety four out of fourteen thousand USAID personnel identified as actually essential cakes. So you know, with with that, you could almost say, yeah, dog is getting some low hanging fruit credit here. Uh, this is this is an easy one. But I don't see the deep State letting go of their capabilities.
Speaker 5: What's that Big Bulls nineteen year old kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I haven't seen this. What is this?
Speaker 5: That's the guy's name. There's this nineteen year old uber genius that that musk put in charge of something, and his name is big.
Speaker 1: And then one like X is Big Bulls. Okay, alright, and CNN was melting over it.
Speaker 4: As they're losing viewership by the second they're they're upset about someone's user handle. Huh.
Speaker 5: They were people who was saying that somebody was saying something stupid like they these kids, they don't even know how to drive, and they're in charge of doge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Big Balls probably has more viewers on anything that he like.
Speaker 1: If you want like to actually find shit like and and and and and you know, data mining, what do you need like a bunch of like nerds like zoomers to actually like go into it and just find all this crap. That's that's the best way to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Actually finding like looking at a little a Swarren like she was melting over in a s NBC the other day on on on This whole Doge thing was just epic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did see some of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know speak but it's it's it's sort of sort of just just go ahead, just mentioned something because I know people like you know, in some of those like you know, like government like different positions and what One of the things that he did actually to make sure that they don't subver time is they went directly and plugged like servers and communication and start sending emails and actually by passing some like cranks and some of those agencies, so they actually go directly to the employees to make sure that they don't do what they did the first time. And having the resistance from the ranks and some of those agencies, which again it's not a bad thing, knowing that how ridiculous that hole like apparatus of the government this is the only way you can go, but.
Speaker 4: That you shouldn't have to do that. First of all, that's really saying something about the state of affairs. I think that's outside of it protocol. I'll just I don't know where that falls into all this, but that sounds like the kind of thing that could get someone in trouble. But I guess if it's coming from the right person, you could do that as a serf.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he's in charge of the whole brand executive branch, right, so he can Trump can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, No, that's that's that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I do what I want.
Speaker 4: All right, Sorry, gentlemen, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I don't want to just awkwardly just punch in there. What were you guys just talking about?
Speaker 4: No, that's what we were just we went back to USAID for a minute here, because we had this this headline here at a national pulse, only two hundred and ninety four of fourteen thousand USAID personnel identified as actually essential.
Speaker 5: So wow. So like, and it's not just this this everything right with this whole doge government efficiency thing. They're like the CIA, there are people who are like getting their pink slips. Basically, they're like, okay, well, well there's there's a few things here. Is one of them is that they have to go back to work in the office. They can't work from home. And if they have a problem with that, tough titties, here's your paycheck. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then there's there's this new scheme too. With all these these they're just saying, hey, you can stick around if you want. You're probably eventually going to lose your job, or you can choose to quit now, and we're going to hook you up with this this pay package deal. Have you seen all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a like an early retirement offer basically with eight months of pay or something like that. It's actually a pretty nice offer, I guess if you're looking to get out of your federal job. I mean I certainly didn't get offered anything like that.
Speaker 1: They won't be just looked just looked at today. Oh really yeah, but I mean there will be a lot of yeah exactly, that'll be like back, a lot of back and forth there. But I agree with you. It's it's I mean, listen, I'm not I feel bad for people, but at the same time, we they allow this government to come to be at this out of control, right, there's no reason for this federal government to be that bluten. Yeah, dude, we have to do it. There is no.
Speaker 4: Anyone who works in government, especially government civilians on long term billits or GS positions like you know, come on, I mean really admit it. Like walk around the place, make a list. You know how many pointless bags of protoplasm there are just sitting in there warming seats, all right, Like I'm sorry, but uh, there's a lot. I would have. You know, I could have been a doge where I worked. For sure. I've been like, you're pointless, You're pointless. You know, some days I looked in the mirror and go, oh, maybe you're pointless too, you know, like is this really necessary? But there's so much bloat and like what's left in the the government has gotten so big. And I don't blame people for wanting to be government employees. I mean it's one of the best things you can do if you want to have, like become a GS employee, if you want to have a kick ass retirement and a kick ass medical plan and a Kicks dental plan and all that stuff, like becoming a GS civilian employee or you know, even more opportunities if you're a veteran or a wounded veteran. You know, there's all these different routes into the federal government, and it's just like businesses can't really compete they you know, some can that that fortune five hundred tier can, but you know, the the mom and pops and the medium sized businesses in America they can't compete with with the kind of benefits that come with that. And then when these organizations just you know, mushroom cloud into red tape generators and you know, have entirely new political branches installed in them, like all these DEI groups that were funded and paid with our tax dollars for so long, it just gets bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, and that problem becomes bigger and the opportunities become smaller for people that don't want to work in the government, can't work in the government, or you know, want to do something they actually like instead of whatever. Uh there you know employer has them doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have a second something funny, you can play the clip.
Speaker 5: I'm really looking forward to sitting down with you and finding out more about what you do here anytime?
Speaker 6: What do you do here?
Speaker 5: Excuse me? What is wrong with this woman? She's asking about stuff that's nobody's business.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: What do I do here?
Speaker 5: I mean you should have written it down quaw something.
Speaker 2: Qua quad qual.
Speaker 5: Quabity quality Ashwitz.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, But I'm getting close, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Looking forward to sitting down with you and finding out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of government employees are feeling that one right now. It sucks for some people too, you know, Like I have a friend who's been a federal contractor for a long time and from back in the day, and he got hit, you know, and he was you know, he was like us. You know, he was not liking the old regime. Didn't want to see where the world was going to go if you know, the old regime came in. You know, politics shifted over the years, especially after seeing you know, the way that the Democrats behaved in leading up to twenty twenty and everything after that. So but at the same time, he's been enjoying the ability to work remotely, and he's like an og remote worker. He's someone that was working remotely like before it was you know cool because of the koof and all that stuff. So you know, this is like forcing him to have to move back to you know that work site, that city, that date, or you know, maybe losing the job. So it's it's it's more complicated than it sounds, for sure, and there's gonna be some pain for sure for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely, and and we we you know, we feel the pain. But sometimes it just again like yeah, I mean we have to go through some pains, you know, to get things under control.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Frankly, it's like I can empathize and sympathize because that happened to me under Obama's presidency. Like I've been there, I've been squashed out of my career under the thumb of the federal government.
Speaker 1: It's happened, I know, and every everybody in America at some point, not everybody, but a lot of people in America at some point got laid up from their job if they are working in the private industry. Right, So there is there is you know, it's again it's something that happened when a business have to downsize to survive, right Yeah, It's there's just no difference.
Speaker 4: And this is an actual downsizing that can help the American economy quite frankly, you know. So it's like, yeah, some people are going to have to you know, take it on this one, and I don't like that. But are I don't know that our economy is fixable either, you know that that may be debatable, but it's better than the what was happening. Yeah, I mean what would USA, what would usaid be spending their money on this year, their next you know, nine million, ten million, hundred million dollar contract.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely a mixed bag. The the congressman in the thirties, right Patman, had an exchange with the Federal Reserve chairman at the time, a gentleman with an unusual name, Mariner Eccles, and so right Patman, who shared the currency the Banking and Currency Committee at the time. He said, he said to mister Eccles, he said, so, you mean, if there's no debt, there's no money, And the Fed chairman replied, yes, if there's no debts in the system, there isn't any money. So it's sort of a twilight zone thing. The way the monetary system, which is very defective, the way it's set up. The way it works is that the federal government gets x amount of revenue through taxes through all its revenue sources, but it always spends more than it takes in right, and that's called each year, that's called the deficit. Well, the cumulative effect of the deficit is the debt, the amount of the shortfall between what the government brings in through taxes and what it actually spends. But the differential between what it brings in for taxes and what it spends is a gargantuan amount of money. That does, even though it doesn't in a way that's not really desirable, but it does stimulate a lot of economic activity that It's like coal into the furnace. So now a lot less coal is going to be shoveled into the furnace in a relatively short amount of time. So the individuals who works for the government will be affected, but also the economy will too. That is a sort of ill gotten middle class that lives around Virginia, Maryland and that environment. There's a lot of people that are constituting middle class from government jobs. And so that's not maybe a sustainable thing. It's probably something that cannot be sustained forever because the government's so stupid it borrows money that it could produce itself. If the government produced its own currency interest free, you wouldn't have to borrow and you wouldn't have that big gap between what's brought in and what is spent. The government would just simply spend what it needs to spend as long as it has as long as it bears some relationship to the GDP. If it spends way over the GDP, you'll have what's called demand pull inflation, printing too much money versus the output. But if you were to spend right around the GDP production level, you'd have an equilibrium without any interest. You wouldn't have any borrowing going on. But there's so much ignorance when it comes to economics that they've been caught in this debt cycle ever since the FED and even before, and so they've been borrowing money to pay these employees. Those employees, all of them in total, are not paid out of the tax take. They've had to borrow money and go into debt for decades to pay them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they just did a massive round of that in twenty twenty one. They're like five year buckets of money, what seven trillion dollars printed or something like that, majority of that going out on dodgy government loans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the Constitution is right there. Congress shall issue and coin and regulate the value of money. And Congress doesn't do that. Now, No, I know, it sounds archaic and weird and even fantastic to suggest that Congress could do such a thing. Maybe the Congresses of yesteryear would have had the wisdom. I don't know about our Congress emeritus right now. I almost intempted to call it Congress emeritus. It's almost like they're the Congress that was. I'm not sure that they're there for any reason other than to fund the defense industry, make sure they get their fat contracts, pay the interest on the national debt, make sure the bankers get their huge take. What else does Congress really do? I mean of a substantive.
Speaker 5: Nature, yieldwall, pharma, big pharma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They keep the defense industry alive. And think think about the number of bombs and naval ships. How many of those ships and planes and bombs will ever see war unless we ship them to Israel then they're used.
Speaker 4: Right away, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean we all know that there's mothballs fields full of bombers that probably never dropped the bomb in a war, that are just rotting in fields. I mean, they just build that stuff for the sake of building it, and we have this massive Roman Empire military. I mean, what was that old saying from Alexander the Great? Alexander wept because there were no more countries to conquer, right, So what's the US going to do? I mean how much conquering?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going for planets now.
Speaker 2: I guess that explains the space war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know.
Speaker 2: But the comedy with a what's his name, Steve Carroll, he did that thing called Space Farce even before even before Space Force was created. And think about it, what is the Space Force for? I mean I would think they have almost zero mission.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know they managed satellite stuff, they do satellite stuff. I mean, we had, you know, people to do that before they came along that weren't wearing multiicams. So I'm not sure what that's about. I do know we have a at least one Space Force listener out there, So if you want to answer marks question, you can feel free to leave it in the comments or email us. We'd be curious to hear someone that are actually wearing those boots take on that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I'm not dising anyone that's in there, but I wonder about the institutional per of it. I mean, what what can they do that the Air Force can't do? Right? And yeah, okay, so you go up to where the amosphere becomes space. Okay, then what okay.
Speaker 5: It's the ultimate high ground mark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like literally how they see it. That's I'm not I wasn't even trying to be funny. That's literally how the military views out, or so I used space is it's the ultimate high ground there. There's like this. Ever, they're always on this mission to have the higher ground than their enemy. It's it's insane, but ultimately, at the end of the day, they're just spying on everybody and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and no one's higher. No one's ground is higher than the Van Allen radiation belt. What's up with that? I was curious about that. I can't No one wants to go up there anyway.
Speaker 5: It's not real. It's fake.
Speaker 2: Elon's car, that Sedan, that that Tesla car. It's probably exceeded that by now, although I'm going to say it just flatly, it isn't there.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's there's new there's new footage from the Mars Rover. Did you guys see it.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was like, what the hell am I looking at?
Speaker 5: Like, this is ridiculous. It's just like float, it's just rocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all just like this.
Speaker 5: Is Mars everybody, And I'm like, dude, that could be anywhere on Earth. Seriously, I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, that's California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like Death Valley.
Speaker 2: HM, just saying one of these days an empty popcan is going to roll into the to the view of the camera. Oh yeah, or a Snickers rap or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably made by AI.
Speaker 4: We just watched a movie recently, Scarlett Johansson movie, and it was like one of those what if like rewriting history things, and it was, you know, set in that era, and they were fair. They were doing a moon landing and faking a moon landing at the same time in this particular science fiction, you know, quasi historical what if movie, and that exact thing happened. A cat got onto the set and they're like, you know, the brass thinks that they're beaming the moon landing out. You know, the brass thinks they're beaming the fake out to the public live, and you know, they see this cat come down out of the rafters and it's just like, oh shit. But it turns out the like heroic astronaut and Scarjoe set up the actual moon landing cameras and that's what the public's seeing and the moon landing's real. But the government would fake it if they wanted to. It's kind of wacky. I don't I don't remember the name of it. Maybe maybe I'll find it while we're chatting here.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that the moon landing probably didn't happen does not set a very good precedent for a space force, because if the moon landing didn't happen, then the idea that we can or should go to Mars becomes that much more untenable.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it. I mean kind of a if then else sort of statement, right, I mean, it's pretty pretty simple.
Speaker 5: Quick, we need a new black hole to throw all this money into Project star gyt.
Speaker 1: Yes to the Moon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there you go. Fly Me to the Moon is the name of that movie. It came out last year, So if anyone listening and can't see the poster up there, it's worth a watch.
Speaker 5: It's uh, you'd had me a Scarlett Johannah.
Speaker 4: There you go, you had.
Speaker 2: Me there too. Yeah, who cares what it's about?
Speaker 4: Well, what do you need to say? Yeah, so we had we also. I guess there's also been some speaking of there's been some incidents with SpaceX rockets and Amazon Bezos rockets. There's a lot of rocket stuff going on lately.
Speaker 5: Did they collide with each other?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't think so. One of them is.
Speaker 5: A piloted black Hawk helicopter with a passenger away. Sorry, yeah, conspiracy theory. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the collision hasn't happened yet. I feel that one coming.
Speaker 5: That would be bad. I've done a lot of these reports are looked into. Or if you believe everything is above board, there's all these floating there's all this space junk everywhere, and it's like there's so many pieces of it, there's so many near misses. Allegedly, this is what some of these organizations such as Space Force and NASA pay attention to, is to prevent satellites and space junk colliding with each other and falling down on Earth and causing a problem. Wait a minute, you mean things flying around above our heads can fall down and hurt us. Oh, I'm sure there's no there there.
Speaker 4: What if the what if Elon's tesla that he's sent up there actually hits Mars but it takes you know a number of years to hit and it breaks our base, like our Project Stargate base up there gets hit, but you know, accidentally by Elon's space trash. I mean, could that happen?
Speaker 5: And then Cern fires up and we do a time travel thing and Baron Trump saves the world.
Speaker 4: So just like a any like it, any cheap Marvel movie, basically we'll just run that plot.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, sort of a rerun or a re reinvention of Flash Gordon type thing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, there's a lot you could unpack about the whole space thing.
Speaker 2: It. It seems like a real super duper boondoggle. One thing I did a couple of years ago is and I'm only forty five miles from Bocachica Space Axis about well, if you drive all the way out there, it's about fifty miles from where I'm sitting. And when I went out there, and I want to go out there again, but the roads are really bad, I mean some terrible potholes.
Speaker 4: You need a cyber truck, dude.
Speaker 2: When I went out there, I'm just going to tell you that it looks surreal. It looked like a movie set. And those things they call a starship look a little like little more than grain silos with fins on them. I'm not exaggerating. It just doesn't look right.
Speaker 4: Huh wow.
Speaker 2: And I Uh, after forty years in journalism, you get you get a bit of a gut in you. You get a bit of a spidery sense. And if I was Colombo, I just you know how I can't get this.
Speaker 5: Out of how many? How many spaceships have you seen up close and personal in your lifetime?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Not many?
Speaker 5: Well, well I wouldn't consider you an expert that I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Well, no, nor would I that far from it. Uh. There's knowledge, you know, knowledge like you've learned everything, the engineering, everything from the inside out. And then there's just instinct, intuition, logic. Uh you know that that hunch thing you know, Uh, the inquiring mind wants to know and it just doesn't smell right or look right. And and and Elon has been accused of uh you know, boondoggles and and major scams. You know that those accusations have arisen, and I won't say anything with any finality to it, but it deserves another look that. You know, he's taking the taxpayer on a big ride. I know he bemoans people that get subsidies, but I believe he gets or has gotten massive subsidies for Tesla and or SpaceX.
Speaker 5: I can't wait till he gets the subsidiaries and the green light for the brain chip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's the right, that's the next, the next frontier.
Speaker 5: I guess luckily there's probably no boondoggle there. We're finally we're probably safe for good.
Speaker 4: Well, that's just going to be to help the parapolice. That's why he needs enough robots to do six billion people. I don't know. I'm trying to make it make sense. I'm trying to using using what I read, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. But yeah, Mark, that's that's something we've talked about a lot here. It's just even even like take subsidies out. Just look at the amount of contracts and agreements like like, I don't know anybody who's I mean, I guess you could say the closest thing, so like someone like Elon Musk being given you know, a place like Vandenberg Air force base to just come and go from you know, or or where wherever else, you know, like places that have you know, military infrastructure there if you will, the multiple of those like these, these public I guess this is supposed to be our top example of a public private partnership, right, something like that, or government partnership with But it's just like, how does that even happen? How do you how do you end up with? And you know, okay, everyone would say, because he's brilliant, he's he's brilliant. Mind, that's how that happened. But okay, but we were told that about Zuckerberg, you know, and given a little bit of scandal with the Wassle Wastle brothers, Wastle twin brothers, whatever their names are. But as it turns out, it was more likely that it was the lifelog. The CIA Lifelog project is what's actually running behind that most you know, anyone that's looked into it can find wherever that rabbit hole ends and have enough shadow of doubt. So it just doesn't make sense, you know what I mean, But it makes great sense for a lot of these characters, you know, Larry Ellison included Zuckerberg and Sergey Brinn and so many others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all these Golden boys, it might just be frontman for Intel.
Speaker 4: Right, is they have to rebrand the entire government. I mean what we're witnessing right now with you know, Mitch McConnell falling down the stairs and people freezing and glitching up and you know, just displaying like levels of octogenarianism and dementia and and like geopolitical illiteracy and you know what I mean, cultural irrelevances. As this grand technocracy is unfolding, Like these people all gotta go, They all gotta go, and they all have to be replaced by the new breed. And the new breed has to be a breed that understands technology. So you know, people like Ellison, even though he's sort of in that octogenarian category. More importantly, maybe your Musks, your Zuckerberg's, your Peter Thiel's, like these are gonna be political players that they already are and they probably have been for a long time because of exactly the reason that you're getting out here, Mark, that that would be my guess, well.
Speaker 2: That may that maybe that's the switcher room, is that you get rid of the civil service people and you get rid of the old bureaucracy, and you bring the technocracy into the government in a more full fledged way. You make it not just a partnership but kind of a fusion, and then you have fewer people getting more money.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So maybe. And then again they have us kind of cheering, Oh yeah, get rid of USA. Boy boom boom boom. You know, we're really glad to see it, and and there are benefits to getting rid of it, and it should be closed down. But be careful what you wish for. See, this could be the very thing I was talking about earlier. They get us cheering for something that they're okay with behind the scenes. In other words, the establishment maybe wanted to close USA.
Speaker 4: Right, And it's like, I, yes, I want it to be closed. Yes, I'm super pleased that normis are having dinner table and water cooler table discussions about how awful usaid is. I love that. That's awesome, But can we please like hold them accountable for what they have done? Can we just pump the brakes for a minute and say, oh, it's shut down, yay, hurrah, everybody tweet about it. You know, well, hold up, pump, pump the brakes. What about the ninety thousand children that went missing from Guatemala? Where are they? Who was involved in that? What do you mean us AID has been shut down? Fuck you? What are you talking about? I've heard allegations and stories about what they've done with these tax dollars, and it's caused direct harm to entire countries, to large batches of children, to some people's account, human trafficking, all kinds of like terrible heartbreaking stories that you know are are high crimes against humanity. So if if that happened on our tax dollars, can we look into that? Can we not just say, oh, we closed it down. It's all good. Marco Rubio's taking overall operations that they were doing that are important. Don't worry about it. Are you fucking kidding me? Like you know, I don't mean to piss And everybody's cereal about being glad about this. Trust me, I'm glad about this. This would not have happened under Kamala Harrison, Tim the Tampon regime. But you know, it's like what we've been pointing out for all these years about this agency and so many others, is that yes, number one, close it down. Okay, Step one, now show us Step two. Step two open open an investigation, you know, Step three, write some indictments, if crimes have been committed, full discovery, full disclosure, none of this redacted bullshit. You know. It's it just seems logical to me, like if everything that has been said about this organization is true and on the books, that there's more work to be done than just shutting it down, and people in red hats are happy, and then and then we move on to the next thing to shut down and just wait to react to the next you know. Black swan event of the week.
Speaker 2: Very well said that that pretty much compliments what I was saying. In other words, the powers that be can tolerate or maybe even support shutting this down, thinking that that will please or satisfy those like us, in other words, kind of placate us. But at the same time it allows them to sweep all that under the rug and hide the criminality and prevent anyone from being brought to justice. And then the new technocracy kings kind of replace what the civil service had done, and so they it's a reconstruction of government, not not really so much a shrinking of government. It would involve some shrinking. But if justice is not served as you suggest, hash the missing Chouldren being a major point, then they throw us a bone, They give us something to talk about. They placate us a little bit, but they also do a little bit of switch arou a little bit of fake left go right kind of thing, and they maneuver around and they avoid being brought to justice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's just you know, the infidel, I mean, mystical. It seems like just pure logic, right, Like, you have a situation like that, this comes out that this much taxpayer waste has happened, and that there could be connections, you know, by many people's estimation to illegal operations happening that that harm people and harm governments, you know, covertly. What do you think about that? Man, It's just I guess we're supposed to just forget about that and be glad we got some a few less reactions on the JFK files this time around.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you, guys. I think that there should be accountability, and there should be how the counter of the question is how much can they do about it? For example, like like legally, how like what how can they go after it? Like and what can he do? But I think, I think without putting a mechanism to ensure or giving us as as as as as citizens, some mechanism that he explained or the government explained to us, how can we prevent this from happening again? As we said, like rebranding some of those programs, right, and after the next administration comes in, it's going to sweep under something else, right, how can we prevent that from happening? And the issue is we have been openating in the dark for so long that that government tried to openating in the dark for so long that you cannot really hold anybody accountable because you just can't see it. And I don't know how you can provide that transparency to ensure that that doesn't happen again, right, Because that's the only way you can prevent this from happening again, is to ensure that our mechanism to provide enough transparency for us to prevent that from happening. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I mean, like I'd like to see something similar. I would have liked to have seen something similar with the Twitter files. You know, Twitter files is another great example. It's like, you know, why, no, like we see all this evidence of this collision, right, where's the rest of it? Why is why is no legal action, no discovery taken that looks at you know, all the different organizations, all the differferent servers, the emails, like seeing because there are things that are patently provable with proper discovery and legally actionable if you know, something illegal, if a crime had been committed. And it's just like, you know, I agree with you, like if the next the next best thing would be to like have it gone and have a level of you know, accountability and transparency that wouldn't allow it to happen again. But it's like it's gotten to the point where it's destroyed lives, you know, and and sent people into trafficking. So it's like that's the kind of thing I think a lot of Americans would be stoked to see, like seen seen through.
Speaker 1: So let's let's take another example. Rate. So now they just found out he's been tracking those FBI and DUG agents that were involved in the GIT six investigation, and they found out that there are five thousand out of the fourteen southern employee of the dj and FBI were involved in the j sex investigation. Five thousand.
Speaker 4: I thought it was only twenty four. I thought it was only forty. Oh, this number keeps changing.
Speaker 1: Five thousand, now five thousand that came out. And he's trying to go after exposing all these guys and held them accountable. So right now he's getting some resistance and the ABI ranked and they are trying to do some lawsuits to prevent him from going after those five Southern people.
Speaker 4: Who wait, who are you talking about? Trump? Or like Elon v.
Speaker 1: Dogm Trumpka, okay, Trump, duj no trom d uj right now and so but some ranks right now, they just actually filed an anonymous lawsuit in DC to prevent them from going and actually going after because they wanted to expose the name of those five Southern Asian claiming that that will put them in danger right by exposing their names and knowing who they are. And at the same time, basically they are saying, well, they were just following orders.
Speaker 4: Is there danger any worse than the like two thousand people they imprisoned and put in jail.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, and and and the and and the violation of the constitution they did so. But this is the kind of ship that I think we're going to find out and the kind of resistance that we're going to see as we're starting unraveling this madness that we're seeing in get right now. And that's a perfect example that that J six five thousand agent is a perfect example of people we know that they directly violated the Constitution and went after Americans. They didn't do anything, but they weaponize them against them, right, and we'll see what happens. We'll see like if they get blocked or it's going to be able to you know, at least fire them and held them accountable for it.
Speaker 4: Uh. Yeah, Well Biden pardoned them all right in the like least legal sounding pardon ever basically in the whole committee and anybody involved and didn't name any names. I mean, that was such a that was a bizarre flash of weirdness at the end of the Biden administration there, uh doing those those pardons like that, and and here we're maybe we're seeing why now because this information is coming out, Like also, they they destroyed all the evidence. Uh you know that's being looked into. So you know again, uh, I'm pretty sure in some cases destroying evidence of of a crime scene is uh illegal for people to do. Uh. And you know, we just as a public, we just want to see those email chains. We want to know who's in on those decisions. We want to know who's pulling those strings and giving those directions, you know. Uh so yeah, this is uh, this is going to be interesting to see if this goes anywhere.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And this, this this DUG and FBI reforming is one of the biggest things for us to restore confidence again in the governments is that has to be under control and people have to be held accountable. Right for us to restore any confidence in the government that that us as citizens, we cannot just be sitting at home and and the government coming after us because as we know, we're opposing certain different views from from from what they want to push, right.
Speaker 4: Uh huh yeah, he uh. He pardoned the pro life protesters to the old ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Ladea that they throw in jail right for being a prolufe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she prayed or something.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Trump partnering pro lifers yeaheah.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the five thousand Asians that they found that they were involved in the Jes six investigation. And he's trying to go after them, and then they just filled the alowsuit to block him from doing that. And then we'll get into that, you know, him pardoning that.
Speaker 4: I was I was making. I was making the comment mark that that you know, when Biden did those pardons for Fauci and pardons for the J six Committee, like they were very they didn't name names. So I'm wondering, like, yeah, five thousand fad boys not surprised. Are they gonna be able to block those names from getting to the Trump administration. I don't know. Are they included in that that mass pardoning? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't pardon people that were not accused and dieted or convicted of a crime. There's no such thing as a what do you call it, advanced pardon, pre pardon? I don't know what term they use.
Speaker 4: Preemptive maybe, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: If you take someone that was never convicted or even brought to trial and say well, I'm going to pardon you, and they they never had a crime against Uh, they never committed a crime spent time anyway. To me, that's just outright fakery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like monopoly or something that I get out of jail free card, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so all Trump would have to do is say, look, Biden, you so called pardon people that had no crimes, that committed no actual crimes I mean technically speaking, from which to be pardoned, for which to be pardoned. It's almost like it's almost like a surgeon putting a band aid on a body where there's no wound. Right, there was no there was no injury to begin with. So all Trump could take that apart like nothing. I mean, it's just it's just legal fakery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it does not make any sense. Here's no here's the associated article here out of New York Post. FBI provides the Trump Justice Department with details about five thousand employees who worked January six cases. So this isn't necessarily people that there on the grounds, but it could be. It should include them, and it just goes to show how big that network is, even if some of these are desk jockeys and logistics people and whatnot, Like, that is a massive force right there.
Speaker 1: That third of the FBI. There is fourteen Southern Asians nationwide. They used five thousand of them for the j six Imagine that crazy.
Speaker 4: So it says, the FBI complied with an order from President Trump's Justice Department on Tuesday and provided DOJ officials with information about more than five thousand employees who worked on investigations related to January sixth on The demand made by the Acting Deputary Deputy Attorney General in mil Bove last week sparked concern and triggered lawsuits, arguing that the list could put the safety of FBI agents and their families at risk. However, the information furnished by the bureau does not include employees names. So but it does. Yeah. They reported that employee ID numbers, job titles, and their role in J six investigations were included in the information submitted to the d o J. So uh, yeah. If I imagine if cash Patel ends up in the boss's seat there, uh, there'll be a big pile of stuff in the shredder when he gets there. But I think through word of mouth he can figure out who these people were. Yeah, I mean, you know, if that is something they're going to pursue, we shall see. We shall see, we shall see. So let's see any other comments on that before we roll on. I got another one. I'll throw you guys away.
Speaker 1: I have a question for for Mark.
Speaker 4: Shoot it you're muted there, Mark though, so when you come back on be sure and unmute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Have you been to the border. Have you seen any more action around that deportation or yeah?
Speaker 4: What's it like ou Texas?
Speaker 2: In my area? There's not much going on. Most of it seems to be at least as far away as Laredo and Eagle Pass. And there's been a lot of activity in El Paso, which is twelve hours from here. Texas being such a big place that being said, I haven't had as much time to look at all the spots as i'd like. There are a lot of unerected, unused fence sections. They call them ballards. They're large metal sections of border fence that are laying in fields. One is about four miles away in Alamo, west of here, and then an even larger field of these fence sections that were either taken down or never put up in the first place, is about eight miles west of here in a city called far pha ar R and thousands of fence sections, and I have seen a few of them have been moved around a bit, but they have not been taken out of those storage fields on mass or in large quantities. Yet I've got some people I need to call to discuss these matters. I did talk to a CPB official the other day. I asked him at the Nuevo Progressive Port of Entry into Mexico out of Hidago County, Texas. His last name is Garcia. I asked this Customs and Border Protection agent. I said, is it better to be in this kind of job under the Trump administration compared to Biden? And he said it's far and away better. They can their hands are largely untied, they can do their jobs, and they're safer. And I asked them about the border fence sections. He had heard a little bit about it, but he told me to call the border patrol offices in either McCallen, Texas or Weslico, Texas. But he did say that the morale is much higher among ICE and CPB and border patrol.
Speaker 4: Interesting, and have you been into McCallan. I recall going to the like near the bus station and that like that Catholic Resource center and it was just, you know, they were pretty busy. Lines out the door, looked like they were doing a lot of processing. I'm wondering if things like that have calmed down.
Speaker 2: I need to get down there. Yeah, that that's an area that I have not been to lately, and I would think in a couple of weeks I could squeeze that in. So I'll let you know that that's a very good question. I've been keeping a close eye on those border fence sections mainly and talking to different people, trying to trying to I know where a lot of the Border Patrol and National Guard have coffee. Once in a while. I'll talk to them at the coffee joints as long as I don't use any names, they don't mind talking usually. But I haven't been to those same coffee joints very much, so I need to get back in the in the groove in that regard. So I appreciate you bringing it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, Just don't walk in there and tell them your name is the truth hound. That might scare them off.
Speaker 2: Now usually I don't even say I'm with the media. Usually it's just citizen asking the Border patrol type thing. I only fly that flag if I have to, because, as you know, people talk differently to you if they suspect that what they say may be rebroadcasts and they parse their words too much, so it's usually better not to fly that flag and just be the inquisitive citizen, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, man, just the way it works. Yeah, yeah, what do you think in Fidel does that I mean mystical pharaoh to answer your question for now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're curious to hear from all of you too, So if any of you live in border towns or cities that were highly affected by the influx, uh, we'd love to hear about any changes you may have noticed in your locations. Let's see here. I want to thank everybody for hanging out in the chat rooms over there at Rumble, at YouTube and on Rock Finn tonight, not necessarily keeping up with all the chats. Very good, same with the discord. Good to see everybody. Let's uh, let's shift gears a little bit here. Mark, did you see yesterday that Trump backed out of the UN Human Rights Council as Beebe's plane was landing, and after that did this strange prepared speech about Gaza and how the US is going to take over Gaza and we're going to build like a riviera there, like resorts and all this stuff. Did you see that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, talk about something that generates mixed feelings. On the one hand, you could look at it like here, here's the imperial force of the world at this point in history, the United States, it's the Roman Empire, it's the imperium. And it is a way and I hope this is what Trump is thinking. It is a way to get the Israeli IDF forces out of Gaza proper and kind of shift them off to the side and supplant that with something else that would not consists of bombing the rubble, bouncing the rubble as it were. It is a way to kind kind of corral net and Yahoo in a sense. And I think that's part of the strategy is Bbe will come in and you know, hey, it's gonna be great. It's gonna beautiful. The ocean views will be stunning. And by the way, Bibe, you got to get your forces out of there, and you got to kind of you know, you got to knock off this violence thing. It's it doesn't look good, but it also comes across if you look at it more deeply, as rather crass. I mean, there's bodies buried under that rubble. Okay, Yeah, lots of bodies and there's children under there blown to pieces. I mean, okay, if you don't talk about that, and you just say, let's build a resort.
Speaker 4: Let's just clean it up. We'll clean it up, but it'll be great. Are you kidding me? I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds really really crass and completely. I can't even find words for it, because I don't think the words have been invented invented yet. But it comes across as how much more can we dehumanize the Palestinians? I mean, you know what I mean it there's there's some people. I mean, if you believe in the Christian Bible and you believe in the afterlife, when JC sees you and and that's been your attitude, I don't think you're going to get a very good review before you go through, Before you don't go through the early gates. I mean, you know, that's no way to get to Heaven from a Christian standpoint. It's that's that's just really cold. I mean, quicksilver in the veins cold. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they neglect to acknowledge all the Christians that suffer throughout these actions too, you know, ancient pieces of history, Christian history, all all the you know, ancient theologies. So much history there just being deleted. It's happening as we speak right now in Syria too, which is a whole nother WTF moment for where we're at right now. It's like everything in the Middle East is just it's like the the nasty pill that that Trump supporters have to swallow right now. They have to either deal with the dissonance, make excuses for this this kind of stuff, or accept that, you know, political Zionism has its roots in our government and it's not going anywhere, and you know, to buckle up because it's gonna get wonky as other things get better. I know, it's it's a it's a mixed bag and mystical pharaoh. I know, you gotta ride that screaming American bald eagle out of here and get some sleep pretty soon. But definitely want to get your thoughts on this particular topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's it's it's a it's a mixed feeling topics, right the topic actually, and I do agree was was Mark there that I don't think conventional thinking about that situation is going to solve it. And I do believe that Trump is trying to create a new way that he can create almost like a buffer zone between Israel and and and and that new development or whatever, this new Gazza place that is gonna come in. Also, it's a way I see it as a way for them really to force those who oppose him from the government from the Arab side. Hey, what is a solution? Right? But I don't think that people that believe that Israel is just going to give Gaza back to the Palestinians and everything is going to go back the way it was, It's not going to happen this way. And I think the way he's doing it, it might be actually one of the creative solutions to do that. I agree, it doesn't sound right, right, and if you take that on a faith value, it sounds very crass and very harsh, and you can take it out of context. But at the same time, today he actually clarified and a tweet he is not intending on sending US troops Singasa. He never he said that.
Speaker 4: Actually, how well, so you're going to get those skyscrapers built, though, like I see no way to like send people there to rebuild it and have them not be at odds, you know what I mean, there's still so many people there just to clean up. The cleanup would not go okay without some sort of armed force there.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I don't know what's his plan. So that's why I'm interested to see more details how he's going to carry it before I judge actually what his intentions are out of it. But I think we have to think outside of the box if we really want to solve that solution, Because.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen, have you not seen the drone technology with the graviton and unlimited payload capacity? Get it all done.
Speaker 4: I'm all about it on the Sean Ryan podcast. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know this situation. I'm glad Mystical Pharaoh aka Infidel said that a buffer zone is a good way of describing it. But the claim that you can do this without the military, I mean, at a bare minimum, it would seem to me that the Army Corps of Engineers would play a role, and that if you're going to disarm bombs. One problem I have with it is, okay, so after all that mess was made by the barbaric IDF forces, then it's up to our tax dollars and our men and women to go clean up the mess. Yeah, okay, I understand that if we pay for it, we control it. You know, the golden rule is he who has the gold rules. I understand that. But by the same token, paying for it with blood and treasure and having more maimed veterans come up on commercials where they give you a blanket if you give send them nineteen dollars a month, and you have more maimed veterans on TV for wounded warrior projects. I don't know. I mean a lot of that ordinance was shipped to Israel through our massive, massively unjust and overpaid and inflated military and other foreign aid to Israel. All this foreign aid is being frozen, except the foreign aid to Israel, and some of that buys a lot of bombs. Then Israel drops American made bombs, and then we got to go clean it up. I mean, they better use robots because disarming two thousand pounders, I mean, you want to talk about a hard day's work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just sent another batch of was it eighteen hundred or eighteen thousand? I think it was eighteen hundred two thousand pound bombs just got released over there, and you know, like the whole idea of a buffer zone, Like the problem with that is you're looking at a country where where they've had buffer zones in the past, they send settlers into those buffer zones, and those buffer zones become settlements instead of buffer zones. And you know everybody's well aware of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an interesting point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I I agree, I agree, and and that's why I'm interested to see the details of the proposal. What what are the guarantees that this is not going to be a full displacement of these of everybody out and and and but but I don't know if I can fully judge that yet, Pharaoh.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, based on what Trump said with BB the war criminal to his right. Did Trump actually say that all the Palestinians would have to leave or did he mean that he knows that some would have to leave, at least the worst areas because there's no other way around it. But those living in the relatively functional areas, if there are such a thing, could stay. In other words, some could simply just stay there, while while others who have nothing left, maybe they would be the ones that unavoidably would have to leave. Was there more nuance to it or.
Speaker 1: That that that that's that, That's what I understood because because to do because he mentioned you know, tunnels and clean up right and unexploded bombs. So I think for you to do this job in a faster manner, you you would have to do some evacuations, right. I don't think you can do that with civilians and in places and think about that in his head?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who'd want to live there? I mean, would you want to live in some broken town with nothing almost nothing left, just out of national pride, with bombs all around you, possibly unexploded. I mean, you know, there comes a point where you just got to let it go, right. I'm just trying to look at all the angles.
Speaker 4: But then it comes the where do they go? And does it fall into the definition the UN definitions of ethnic cleansing if they're forced into countries that don't want them, like Egypt and Georgia.
Speaker 1: Because I agree, I agree with you, I agree with you. The question is is it temporary displacement or it's a permanent displacement? Right? That's I think, and that's where I want to know more of what is proposal, right, But at the same time, I mean, I mean, guess I was under egypt control actually from forty eight to sixty seven until Israelis took it back right after the Seven Days War, and then they give it to you know, back to Palestinians in the nineties. Right, So it's them like having like like control over that area with us. It might be the guarantee that Israel is not gonna fuck again was was was was this area. But again, let's here's the the proposal, DiDia. I don't want to jump to the conclusion and and and and and then see, but I agree on its surface, it can appear that it's you know, can be taken as it's ethnical cleansing, that he wants to kick everybody out. But I don't think that's his intention. And I don't think his intention is to keep US troops because I truly believe that he wants to get the US out of the freaking Middle East. I think that's that's why he just he's just he's he's just starting taking the Pentam, gonna start moving and taking the troops out of Syria. Right, So I think I, I do truly believe that he does not want to get US tangled that and and I don't think he will want us us And I'm just talking about US citizen right now, not like you know that that he wants us to pay money and not taking something out. It's as bad as it sounds, right, But I don't think Trump necessarily thinks this way. I think you will. You will try to get some benefit out of it.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, right, I know you got to get out of here pretty soon. But one more thing, do you like, do you think Trump just doesn't have much long term is there's no long term vision here because it kind of seems like the US government has been there in Syria basically allowing the you know, former al Kada and Isis it's HST whatever the hell they're called these days, to just you know, lurk there and and steal oil and do all the training and stuff. And then they come in and they take Syria. And now they're letting, you know, they have this piece deal with with Israel. They're letting Israel set up shop in parts of Syria. I mean, it kind of seems like they're setting up a situation in the longer term where, uh, they're going to have you know, prob like it's helping Israel kneecap Iran put it that way, and all that that could lead to.
Speaker 1: I think I'm go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was just going to briefly interject that Basha al Asad in the final analysis, may have been a straw man. He may have been in there and he through the fight, and that might have been the plan all along. It was always curious how ten, twelve, fourteen years ago there was all these forces just viciously attacking his country and he never looked like he missed a shave. He always was perfectly dressed, clean as a whistle, calm, a beautiful wife next to him, dressed to the hill. They never looked like they missed a meal or had the slightest anxiety. You know, he might have been some prop leader all along, or or later on he was convinced to be a prop leader, you know, Samuel Johnson, I think, set a gun to the head will sharpen. You'r thinking real real, well, right, So I don't know, And why did Syria fall so easily? Why were they able to resist so much a decade ago? And now it was almost like a you know, crapshoot.
Speaker 4: There wasn't even any shots fired. They just rolled in.
Speaker 2: He rolled in, and and and the Syrian government rolled over. I mean it it looks to me like they were eating from the inside out by intel termites, you know. And Aside was either given a deal he couldn't refuse, or or he was on the take for a long time and just uh you know, made it look good for a while, because which would explain if if the fall of Syria actually was a slow motion overturning of the country, that would explain how it changed hands, as opposed to telling us that it suddenly was just overthrown, which would be a way of covering up the fact that it was more gradually subverted. I'm just trying to think like outside the box sort of you know, wag the dog.
Speaker 4: Type of thinking, Yeah, something went down there. I mean, he had enough notice to get him and his family out of there safely to Russia. You know, go figure funny how that happens with uh former leaders and whistleblowers and stuff, And that's a whole other.
Speaker 5: Rat like a shift change at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, I gotta I'm sorry, Well I got to hit the hay too. But I just have a journalistic fantasy, as it were. I'm seeing myself in the press corps at the joint press conference with Net Yahoo and Trump, and in front of Net Yahoo, I say to Trump, Donald Trump, but you're making some very dramatic changes in government. You're RECOGNI nicing things that Biden didn't have the courage to recognize. I know you're a big supporter of our veterans, and rightly so, how would you address the Israeli attack in nineteen sixty seven on the USS liberty and what would what what you, mister nan Yaho, What might you have to say about that? Was it really a case of mistaken identity? We still have survivors from that ship that want to know they're good Americans. They deserve the truth. Mister Trump, I know you, You're you treasure the truth you're bringing, You're bringing all these things forward. You're doing unprecedented things in government. Imagine lobbing that turret in front of those two.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh my gosh, yeah.
Speaker 1: A nation.
Speaker 5: Trump will promise them a nice chunk of beachfront property in Gaza.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I was going to.
Speaker 2: Say, that's one way never to get asked back as a reporter. But other than that, it would been it'd be interesting to see what the other response would be besides permanently being barred from ever entering there again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll see pictures of Mark Anderson with his fingers clawed to the desk because they try to remove him.
Speaker 4: Physically removing the truth.
Speaker 2: Pound that would just be. But like I said, you know, the press corps there is all just the conventional people with almost no exceptions. And you know, I thought Trump, I mean, I know he likes to spar with him, but you know, what do they say in fencing Perry and what all these? You know, but you know, why have these half wits in there? You know that he can tell them, yeah, I'm going to take Greenland, and they take it literally, Oh he's going to take Greenland.
Speaker 4: It's just.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: One of our chatters noticed that the photos from mars allegedly look like parts that he's seen in Greenland, and he put two and two together to suggest maybe that's why Trump wants Greenland to help Musk get to mars See.
Speaker 2: And and the the military, the Space Force has a base there.
Speaker 5: There you go, We're ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. See every everything's come full circle. Yeah, I gotta go, guys, all right later, Mark.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning is painfully early. It hurts sometimes.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 5: If you do make it to the press corps, just don't accept any gifts of pay that are pagers coming from Israel, which is what what BB gave to the president.
Speaker 1: Especially golden ones.
Speaker 4: Look at this?
Speaker 2: Who put this magnet out of the taxi? Oops, it's not a magnet.
Speaker 4: Look at this before you go. Mark this. Patrick Henningson posted this. Any US president who would accept something as depraved of this from a wanted war criminal has got moral issues. What a sick, deranged psychopath gloating over the bodies of dead children people named for life blood soaked mafia bost Net and Yahoo is said to have given real Donald Trump this golden pager mounted on a looted Lebanese olive tree cross section. A sick joke by Net and Yahoo made it the expense of thousands of dead Lebanese. The Israelis have murdered and maimed in this one pager attack supposedly target HESBLO officials, which killed thirty seven people and injured thousands, including random bystanders. Pure act of you know what by you know who, and there's a picture of it if you're watching one of our streams.
Speaker 2: Is that real? That was that actually created and given to Trump?
Speaker 4: Do we know this? Can you believe that? Crazy?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 4: I'll send you the link.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I actually give him two. He got to gold, he got to one very good analysis.
Speaker 4: A good one, all right, Mark, thanks for joining us, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if that suckers gold? Is that like some sort of bribe from a foreign country? We saw what happened to Bob Menendez, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seriously, I assume it's a nerd but like it's a little on the nose to have the press with both hands on the on the front face of it there.
Speaker 5: It's very weird.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, infidel, I know you got to get out of here too, man, So I'll hand it over to you for any thoughts on that or final thoughts for tonight.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I think that you were asking about his long term vision. I think his long term vision he tried to do that in the first term, and and and and and I really liies around just tralleyings uh obnations, around uh normalizing relationship with Israel. He started to do Saudia Arabia, right, and I think MBS is open to it. I think that the question is how to create the right environment so that when they normalize relationship, they don't have a back from their people, right. And I think that's a game that's going to be played between Trump and all those other nations. But that's I think that's in his head. That's a long term vision, is reducing the influence of Iran and increasing the influence of those other nations. And that's why you see the city in prison, right he was he was just visiting Saudia Arabia like a few days ago, right, Yeah, just declaring shift away from Iran. So I think that's that's a that's a I would say that that's a long term vision, but we'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, man, I'm really glad you were able to join us tonight. We missed you last couple of times, and we'll look forward to having you on again real soon. And I'll talk to you this weekend, all right, Thank you, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and maybe maybe I will be online for a for a magic carpet tride. We'll see. I'll let you know soon.
Speaker 4: All right, cool, yeah, join us on Saturdays for mixtapes here at also in the current radio join our discord, get notifications, all that good stuff. Infidel might be there busting out a magic carpet ride for you. You never know what you're gonna get, but it'll be cool. All right, later dude.
Speaker 1: Listening and cheers everybody in the chat.
Speaker 5: Right on.
Speaker 4: Later, dude, there it goes mystical Pharaoh. Oh boy, let's see here. Also, yeah, ruckus over to you. Any thoughts on you don't say anything about this, uh this right here?
Speaker 5: Or I don't know what to think about it. I mean it's like this gift is like no matter how you look at it, I mean that's very weird. That's very very weird. And you know, leave all the politics out of it, Like who does that? That is so strange. I mean like and what did Trump have to do with any of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And why why get him involved? It makes no sense. His whole treatment of this thing is just so so nonchalant and quite literally insane in my opinion. But like it's very very incendiary his decision to do this. It's also very historical. I mean, this this completely changes like history. I mean, never before has America taken some this type of a foreign policy stance about lands that don't belong to us. But he's been on this kick with the Greenland thing, and he wants to take back Panama Canal. I guess that's a different story, but yeah, I don't know. And then to be gifting him this weird pager that's related to this bizarre one of a kind of historical kind of attack. It's just it's very strange to me. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely one of those things where you're just being you know, the twid. The acts lately, it's just been like drinking from the fire hose. Is just like unbelievable thing after unbelievable thing.
Speaker 5: Well and then that that's the other thing too, is just like after this type of an incendiary comment. I mean, like, sure, we had this one strong reaction coming from Senator al Green was it? He wants to impeach the president. He's going to put forward articles of impeachment against Trump over the Gaza thing. I think specifically, I think that was this thing before the Gaza comments, before BB landed here, there's been lots of protests. We've seen a lot of protests going on against Trump, not just Trump, but also mister Elon Musk. There there seems to be now a now everybody's worried about it, huh okay, but yeah, there seems to be quite a number of concern coming from the left side of the political spectrum, and that media screaming, holy hell, like, why are we giving so much power and exposure to the inner workings of our government to one person? And that's a very very valid argument.
Speaker 4: That's unelected person. Yeah, exactly who.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, now, if we question that, we're lumped in with the aocs and the Senator Warrens and the Chuck Schumer's and now we're one of them. I guess it did to us.
Speaker 4: How blind are they? Like, you can't reverse it on us like that. We've been saying that about these people for years, for years, and it's like you're you're mad about like you're you're such a newbie that you're mad about Elon Musk right now and you haven't even thought about all the unelected officials and bureaucrats that have been running all the horror that we've been seeing and causing all these wars. I mean, we could just do an entire episode where we run through the list of those people and give like one example. We have so many unelected fuck wits out there running policy and shit, it's it's it's mind boggling. It's mind boggling. Like this u usai D thing, it's just one of hundreds, maybe thousands of like NGOs that are are working at the at the behest of you know, whoever's pulling the strings on us ai D.
Speaker 5: They're everywhere, right, So now they're politicizing this thing and couching it under this Like the right we'll say, oh, like, oh, the only reason that the lefty are concerned about this as is exposing their crimes. Like well maybe, but the thing is, like, again, would you guys feel comfortable if it was say, Bill Gates doing this, that's the thing. They feel comfortable if it was Klaus Schwab doing this. Jeff Bezos, Well, I guess Jeff Bezos is one of us now because he's got the wife with the big boobies, and Mark likes to look at the big boobies, and Elon Musk likes to look at the sailing, and.
Speaker 4: He gets to sit on Trump's right hand side as he's inaugurated all these guys. You know, that's the grand rebranding of government. That's the grand rebranding. That's planning the flag for what technocratic governance is going to look like. That group, that group right there and those that incircle them.
Speaker 5: Does this stop at musk? Does the bucks stop at musk? His musk is a it's all, it's all musk. He just comes up with these ideas all by himself? Or does he? Does he have influences in his life?
Speaker 4: And yeah, or Vonner or Vonner abilities right, compromising things perhaps, you know, rich people tend to, you know, have some idle time to do some compromising things. Sometimes sometimes they're born into it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You start looking at you know, that kind of thing, and like this all goes back to what Mark asked earlier. It's like full circle once again. Like if if that technocrat crowd was is really sort of a shadow set of avatars for the CIA and they're embedded in government like that, as we're watching, you know, politics and government rebrand and everything that was conspiracy now become mainstream. Okay to talk about, okay to shut down blah blah blah. You know, and it's political now that like they've mastered politicizing things that shouldn't be politicized, to the point where even the political class is now politicized in a way that's all about personality and labels, and nobody seems to really look at the bigger picture, at least not enough people look at the bigger picture. That's what I'm seeing.
Speaker 5: And flagrant like obvious again again again in case of conflict of interests going on here. I think they learned their lesson during the thing the shutdowns and all that, right where like, oh, we see what you're doing. Now that's like now nobody sees what they're doing is crazy. I mean, we see what they're doing. But I mean, like so Elon Musk and his buddies stand, they are the ones who stand to benefit from this, all these good things that are there happening. Sure, they're good, but they're ultimately only being done not because anybody gives it flying f about whether or not this is good. It's because they're going to benefit. They're going to reap the rewards by offering that, hey, we've got this nice, shiny, new digital packaged solution for you, ready to go for your problem. How do I know you have a problem. Well, you're going to let me look at it, dig deep and proof to you that you have a problem. But don't worry. I've got the solution. And the solution is all of this AI that they've poured billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars and time and energy into, whether or not as real. I mean, even if it's just snake oil. This is the next big thing, and this is the eminent solution. We're gonna let go all of these jobs. Well, and the government. It's not going to fall apart, but we're going to hand it over to AI. And then what and then what? Then where are we at?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends what pieces of narrative we get handed to go with it that we're going to be reacting to. I suppose, so we'll stand by for that. That'll be fun. I've noticed Bill Gates has been making the rounds again.
Speaker 5: I said, well, okay, let me let me, let me set this up. Because he made the rounds twice in a row. There's a reason is because he had to do the whining tour of like, oh no, how dare you take money away from usaid? Because of Gobby and vaccine. So he was screaming bloody hell about the next pandemic and how we're all ft now because they shut down USA, YadA, YadA, YadA. But this right here that I just sent you, I'm like, they brought up the AI thing and this is where I got quite concerned.
Speaker 4: All right, So here's him on the dreaded Fallon show. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Everyone's talking about AI and that's that's the big topic.
Speaker 1: Everyone has is going to take over and and all this.
Speaker 2: Stuff and it's it's bad or it's good or we don't know what are the pros and cons for in Layman's terms, for someone like me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the era we've come to is sort of the vision that computing was expensive and it basically became free. The era that we're just starting is that intelligence is rare. You know, a great doctor, a great teacher, and with AI, over the next decade, that will be come free commonplace. You know, great medical advice, great tutoring, and it's kind of profound because it solves all these specific problems like we don't have enough doctors or you know, mental health professionals. But it brings with it kind of so much change. You know, what will jobs be like? Should we you know, just work like two or three days a week. So I love the way to drive innovation board, but I think, you know, it's a little bit unknown. Will we be able to shape it? H And so legitimately people are like, wow, this is this is a bit scary. It's completely new territory.
Speaker 1: I mean, we still need humans, not for most things.
Speaker 7: You know, we'll decide.
Speaker 1: I mean, hop thing it talks you.
Speaker 7: Definitely gonna really well, we'll decide, you know, like baseball. We won't want to watch computers play baseball. Yeah, and you know, so there'll be some things that.
Speaker 1: We reserve for ourselves.
Speaker 7: But in terms of making things and moving things and growing food, over time, those will be basically solved problems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what he means when he says growing food. It is not what you think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly when he says will decide, I know we Does he mean us as humans or does he mean him and his buddies.
Speaker 4: Like just sandwich eating baseball people will drive the market or the actual him and his Buddi's wi.
Speaker 5: And I hate to disagree with him, but I think that we will swiftly come to nobody will want to watch humans playing baseball if you if you talk, okay, listen the kids. The kids love to watch other people play video games. This is a huge, huge thing. And they don't They don't even show interest in wanting to play the games themselves. That is the new entertain they so we moved from like instead of playing baseball, we digitally play baseball and video games. And now we just watch other people play the digital version of baseball. But it gets worse. I will find a link to this so you can include in the show notes. My jaw hit the floor when I saw this video on YouTube. Somebody did a deep dive into this. There's there's something going on with call of duty. Did they change some of their terms of service? And somebody did some deep dives into this, and apparently I'm pretty sure it's call of duty. But basically, what they're doing is you are you are allowing you are somehow they basically learned that you are you the player in the damn video game are training artificial interro intelligence how to play the video game and get better at beating you is allegedly this concept. But the theory is that at some point, you're not going to know if you're actually watching a human being playing the video game, if you're just watching NPC on NPC action. So we could very well see in an instance where yes, we're not we're not not only are we not watching real life humans playing baseball, we're not even watching humans playing a video game version of baseball, and we're just all simply entertained by the AI. Where that leaves us, I'm not so sure, because I don't think we're part of the big club that's going to be enjoying the virtual baseball has.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, I don't really mind if they want to train their their AI bots in the game on my gameplay, because I get better every fucking round, so they can suck it. They'll have to get better too, And I hope I would encourage all game people to follow the lead of Battlefield. Like if you play Battlefield, it tells you, like, you know, like you see the players handle when you put them under your radical, you see their handle, And if it's a bot, it says, you know, bracket bracket AI and you know, you know, there's not enough people to fill this server, so they threw in so bots and like that's fine. I don't mind grinding bots, but I do want to know that their bots I'm playing against, you know, and I have noticed that the real players are the ones you really need to watch out for. The bots are pretty good. They seem to get a little bit better, but at the same time like the people that you know, because in that game, they delineate. So yeah, I would hate to see it go the way of them grifting people into not knowing if they're playing bots or not. But I'm sure plenty of them would.
Speaker 5: I don't see why, only only possibly if there's a lot of money involved, if that's a motivating factor somehow.
Speaker 4: Oh well, that's funny. You should mention it because we know video game companies get Pentagon money and Pentagon approval for narratives and stuff.
Speaker 1: So hmm, there's.
Speaker 5: Always that do they get money from us?
Speaker 7: Eight?
Speaker 5: I guess we're to.
Speaker 4: Wait, not anymore. They don't.
Speaker 5: That great happened to that big game I was waiting to, Like, they just disappeared. Their Twitter's gone, they're ghost of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that gravy train has sailed for now at least, or at least moved.
Speaker 5: I would suggest maybe we might see a sudden end to all the weird DEI Star Wars and Disney series and Netflix and things. I don't know. It just might get back to normal all of a sudden. Yeah, some strange reason, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I heard I heard Disney had to close down one of their Star Wars things.
Speaker 3: Not all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people just started. You know, the backlash is real. You know, the bud Light effect is uh is hitting businesses now.
Speaker 5: Well good, be nice to go back to an era where the customer's opinions actually matter. Yeah, when you can walk with that don't even care about what you're doing. They just want to make a name for themselves.
Speaker 4: Right, they'll just see people walking and voting with their wallets again instead of just forcing them to accept you know, a polarizing political and cultural thing.
Speaker 5: Is maybe now it's the time to invest and bud Light stock. Maybe they're going to have a comeback.
Speaker 4: Well, Kid Rock still drinks it, and I think Joe Rogan drank it. I wonder how much bud Light gave him to forgive them.
Speaker 5: But how much does Elon Muscow. He's in the diet coke. That's how smart that guy is.
Speaker 4: Don't drink that stuff. It will rot your brain. Let's take a look at what Billy Boy had to say on the view. I think he made some comments here that kind of circle back to something we were talking about earlier, the dreaded view. Here we go. I apologize in advance, but I want to see what Billy had to say. Same sweater, Yep, same sweater. How about that?
Speaker 6: Spent the most sleepless nights worrying about pandemics after COVID has that change? And if it has, what keeps you up now? Because we all need to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the pandemic sadly was fairly predictable, and it won't be the last pandemic. The next one could be far more severe one. It killed millions.
Speaker 1: It was awful.
Speaker 7: Uh, we got the vaccine, you know. Actually President Trump's leadership was a factor in getting that out quickly. And and so I when I spoke to him, I said, Okay, here's some other medical innovations, including the thing called an HIV cure that could be accelerated, so we should be more prepared.
Speaker 1: Both for a pandemic.
Speaker 7: I'd say that's still number one. You know, you can worry about nuclear war, you can worry about AIS.
Speaker 1: Planning, to worry about overall. I'm an optimist.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, you know, it's up to the government to think ahead on behalf of the citizens. So pandemic, there's a lot that we should be doing that. Hopefully we'll get our act together before.
Speaker 1: The next one comes, you know.
Speaker 7: Overall, the innovation and health both in the develop in countries, the ritual, you know, I I love being part of that.
Speaker 6: I was reading though that you said the next pandemic you are predicting within maybe twenty five years.
Speaker 7: Oh, certainly will have one in the next twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, there's even some pathogens out there that we're watching over right now. You know, so maybe ten percent chance in the next four years.
Speaker 4: So he just telegraphed that was in the next four years again by the end of a Trump presidency. Hey, that sounds like, uh who Dabo Man. I haven't seen Dabu in a while. Glad he's still out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So they're going not Bill Gates. I think that's a clone. They think they replaced him. He seems a little more got some more pep going. He's a little a little youthful. His voice is a little deeper. He doesn't sound so much like Kermit.
Speaker 4: Maybe he took the ozempic.
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe brain chips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe Elon blessed him with a neuralink. Or maybe it's just another dude in a mask who knows that. That's yeah, but I love it.
Speaker 5: I love how they like, you tell us what we need to be afraid of, because we need to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then his.
Speaker 5: Answer is like, well, government, government's the answer. Now it's not.
Speaker 4: Did you like why does he always smile when he gets asked about the next pandemic? He can't help but like just cheese completely when talking about the quote unquote next pandemic.
Speaker 5: He gets paid every time they use the word pandemic around him.
Speaker 4: Oh if only we got paid every time we said pandemic industrial complex, that would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, actually he doesn't anymore because that payment came from us.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, now you got to go ask Marco Rubio for that one man. Yeah, so he's making the rounds doing the AI thing, and he said nothing about AI that was funny, like a bunch of word soulid about AI. Same with this one pretty much. But yeah, he has so much glee about that, doesn't he? He must love.
Speaker 5: But he's I mean he even though he's not the owner of Microsoft anymore, he's heavily involved still with Microsoft and and you know, in case he doesn't read the news, the thing that Microsoft has been interested in in doing and working on for like the last two years is AI. But anyway, yeah, big lawsuit and thing and battle and competition between him and this little company called Open Ai. You know, but he's just like nonchalantly like AI. Ask him, we don't need humans much of any yeah, because you know, you know what's coming, you dirty little f about the AI agents and replacing everybody's jobs and and all of these things. Even the stuff that Trump's doing that sounds good, like the terriffs, this little terriff, the terriff war that lasted what less than twenty four hours with Canada and Mexico. That was kind of funny though.
Speaker 4: Oh man, yeah, I saw some some small businesses that have stuff sourced from China talking about sorry, sales are halted. You know, we we.
Speaker 5: Guess that's that's the big one. Still, we don't know what's going to happen there. But the Canada and Mexico thing went pretty quick and easy.
Speaker 4: They caved yeah, I don't think. I don't think you can keep the the Timu stuff from your American entrepreneurs for very long. There, they're they're gonna get feisty on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's a little pullback right now about that. But we have to wait and see. I guess in about a month we're gonna know what's going on with the China thing that's going to affect the economy.
Speaker 4: And then about it will and in about two months we're gonna find out if his second idea for when to stop the Ukraine Russia war is going to happen or not. They're saying April.
Speaker 5: Now we have something, some some weird thing by April.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Last time he said that we got a we got an official lockdown announced.
Speaker 4: So that's it was day one. But okay, that's all right, other things happening, we get it. I guess we'll wait till April on that.
Speaker 5: You know what. And here's something he didn't make this promise, but I would think with all of his executive orders and all of the good things he's doing, by now, gosh darn it, shouldn't we know exactly who's cocaine baggy that was that they found in the White House.
Speaker 4: Oh you just wait, I'm sure we will. It's gonna be funny.
Speaker 5: Well, it's gonna be Musk Doge, nineteen year old big balls is going to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: I don't care who had it in that administration. I want to know who's walking around with it right now in the White House. Which one of these ballers in there is balling it?
Speaker 5: Well? I mean Mark, Mark was talking about you guys are talking about how the government like this, this will affect the economy, like because the government workers now will be out of jobs. But the thing is, like, what's that going to do for like the underground economy, like because these people are into the drugs and I'm not talking about the cocaine. I mean, this is going to hurt the adrenachrome market like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, watch out, yep.
Speaker 5: And that has repercussions. It's like a pot of rock being dropped in a pond, and there's this ripple effect. These dreaochrome dealers aren't going to make money, and they're gonna not gonna be spending money at your local mom and pop stores. It's not good.
Speaker 4: I know the squid games will end and they won't be harvesting organs quite as much. I mean, geez, what are they all going to do? Oh? Speaking of AI, what's this Google lifting a ban on weaponization of AI?
Speaker 5: That was nice timing. They had dug there. They had dug their heels into that one for the longest time. But uh, I guess they said no more. I don't know what their reasoning is. So remember just because it's Trump.
Speaker 4: Remember, just a couple of months ago we talked about, uh, the sam Altman board. Uh does allvolving their more AI morality department or they had to ethics department, Ethics of AI department or something like that. So we've gone from dissolving the department of ethics to lifting the ban on weaponizing AI in a couple of months between two companies. Here.
Speaker 5: It's been in place since twenty eighteen, and it was because there was a pushback criticism over its involvement, so people actually protested. I remember, actually I remember this now. The recent protests, of course in the name of the Gaza thing in front of Microsoft and other companies has not gone so well. But yeah, there was this I think you have the story there it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, this is from yesterday. Google removes ban on weaponizing AI significantly revised its artificial intelligence principles, removing early restrictions on using the technology for developing weaponry and surveillance tools. The update, announced on Tuesday, altered the company's prior stance against applications that could cause overall harm. Can we just stop right there for a moment and talk about you know, companies like Google who have put a lot of money into disarming the American public, uh, disarming us literally, right, with money going to political packs that do gun control activities and censoring us for you know, allegedly potentially causing harm with words we type on the Internet or post on our websites or say on platforms that they own, like they're they're not cool with any of that, right, And that's that's a bouncing ball that you can't really follow, this sort of a behind the under the hood, you know, set of decisions you're not involved with. You're not even told how in what way they would like you to self censor yourself. You just find out the hard way. But now, like, what does Google have to do with weapons? Anyways? That's what I'm getting at, Like, what why do Google? Why does Google need to even be in the business of making a decision about whether AI should be used to enhance weaponry create weaponry? Uh and and weaponry is quite a word, that's a pretty all in weapon. What do you mean by that? Could are we talking nine millimeter? Are we talking weapons of mass distraction? Are we talking, you know, doxing systems, shadow banning systems? I mean, these are these are all things that could be considered weapons and weaponized. I mean, some would argue Google that your algorithms themselves have been weaponized against your own users. So what is it you're looking to enhance? What was the original document looking to stop from happening? Oh? Looky here. In twenty eighteen, Google established a set of AI principles in response to criticism over its involvement in military endeavors, such as a US Department of Defense project that involved the use of AI to process data and identify targets for combat operations. Again, with these companies, are they really private companies when they're doing stuff like that in the background, Like they're massive government contracts to that level, creating a surveillance grid. I mean, conflict of interest with all that title two thirty stuff right there.
Speaker 5: And it's said here. There was an interesting line that Margaret Mitchell, who previously co led Google's ethical AI team Not Anymore, told Bloomberg, who got caught receiving funding from usaid that the removal of the harm clause may suggest that the company may suggest that the company will now work on quote deploying technology directly that can kill people end quote. So wow did you do that? How did you do that?
Speaker 4: It's one of my new settings. I found all was like.
Speaker 5: Shit, I thought, did I do that on my obs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's neat thing is like what you just said, like the words, the words are weapons, the algorithms are weapons. And whether or not Google was involved in that, well now they can be right, So I think that that's I think this has to do more with the fifth generational warfare stuff than the traditional warfare stuff. And it's just it's a red herring to suggest, Oh, the people are angry about the data being fed to the satellite systems, to the Elon musks, the starlink, to the Pegasus that's killing boys in Gaza because they're male or whatever, the giant terrible thing is that they're all involved with doing. But maybe this is more, This is bigger because we're moving towards this, maybe there is another big P word coming, just as Bill Gates is coming sometimes the next twenty five years, and well, social media is not going away, right, So let's just imagine that we're all locked down again and the only source of information we have is online and we're all on X and we get our ex payment and our UBI and wearing our six face masks and staying six feet apart from ourselves I guess inside the metaverse. But yeah, the weaponization is the propaganda that they're going to use against us, which will be tailor made for each one of us individually, buy the AI. That's just the theory I have.
Speaker 4: Let's say you, yeah, yeah, totally X payments. We're not on X tonight because I didn't make my payment to X, like they want my money watching the people with their accounts, you know, just making money a handover fist and they're like, now you can't livestream on here anymore unless you pay us. It's just like, I got to think about that for a minute. You guys, I noticed this one too. This is one more interesting tidbit in this article. Googles. This reversal of its policy comes amid continued concerns over the dangers posed by AI to humanity. Jeffrey Hinton, a pioneering figure in AI and a recipient of the twenty twenty four Nobel Peace Prize in physics, warned late last year that the technology could potentially lead to human extinction within the next three decades, a likelihood he sees as being up to twenty percent. Hinton has warned that AI systems could eventually surpass human intelligence, escape human control, and potentially cause catastrophic harm to humanity. He has urged significant resources be allocated towards AI safety and ethical use of the technology, and that proactive measures be developed. So that's what that whole board at Altman's Open AI was supposedly for. Altman is in beef with Musk. Both have competing AIS. Zuckerberg's bought up a bunch of AI. Google obviously AI Oracle. You know they've got theirs or their deal with whoever palanteer works through to AI. So you know we've got the you know, warring technologies here, all of which lead to Panopticon discussions and according to Jeffrey Hinton to Terminator Skynet discussions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no matter who wins this particular war between all of the AI companies, we lose. Yeah and yeah, And this is the ship that Hinton is describing. This is the same stuff that Elon Musk used to warn about, right. Remember, Yeah, this is the whole premise originally for his Neuralink before he spun that into no, we're just helping paraplegics or kill monkeys or whatever we're doing. Sorry, look that one up, folks. But the thing is, like the idea was, we're not going to be able to compete with the fast developing AI. The machines are going to get smarter than us. And the only chance that humanity has has left and if we have any chance of survival is we have to merge with the machines. That was his whole premise, with the whole Neuralink thing, and he used to warn against a He wanted the full stop. All of these people signed this letter. Remember they all got together and they said full stop. And then we had whistleblowers and they're like full stop and or they had a fire. They fired Altman and then they re hired him as crazy and now they're all working towards the same end goal here, but I don't know what that end goal is. Like, I think Elon Musk is very much interested in replacing the government with his GROC, with his Xai company. I think he wants groc for government. Open Ai has a special chat GPT version exclusively for government's plural So maybe maybe open Ai gets this portion of the world. Maybe they get Greenland, maybe Anama Canal, I don't know, and Elon Musk gets the US government and Mars I don't know.
Speaker 4: In Canada, probably can oh Man. Yeah, okay, that's all very interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 5: Of course Musk. Musk has expressed and words and action and deeds an interest in the healthcare sector as well, So you know, move over Bill Gates. The next billionaire doctor wannabe might be mister Musk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Larry Also, Larry Ellison's up in there on that one for sure.
Speaker 5: That guy is just yeah, he's all over, he's whatever he just said, he's all money money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got a Hawaiian island for sale. I'll take it. That's right. I don't like the one next to me. I'd like that town over. That's a great place for a oracle town. We need to build an oracle smart city where Lehaina is. Wouldn't it be a bummer if it wasn't there anymore Pacific Palisades? Who owns property there right next to it? Or the Malibu fire with Oh yeah, Larry, Larry, I don't know. I don't know. A lot of smart city real estate opportunities pop up around him all the time.
Speaker 5: Did you see this session. I'm gonna find you a story about this here it is the gun shops are using AI facial recognition to track your purchases.
Speaker 4: I don't know any gun shop owners that would be into that. That sounds like something the ATF agent would come.
Speaker 8: By theref Okah, all right, yeah, so the ATF had access to and was utilizing facial recognition technology to identify gun owners.
Speaker 5: Apparently this was something from Gun Owners of America reprinted by zero Hedge. So I will send you that article. I thought this probably came across your desk. This is crazy, though.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see here zero Hedge says is ATF using AI powered facial recognition to id gun owners. I don't know why they need to. First of all, they have their own little illegal gun registry already as it is, several reports now indicate that ATF has access to and utilizes facial recognition technology to identify gun owners. In fact, to Government Accountability Office reports confirm that ATF does have access to various facial recognition systems, including Clearview AI, Vigilant solutions, and other systems owned by other federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial law enforcement agencies. So yeah, not just the ATF, but basically anyone in law enforcement you could think of. The GAO described the Clearview AI database as a web based facial recognition service using thirty plus billion facial images sourced from publicly available websites, including news media mugshots, and you guessed it's social media websites, so yay Internet.
Speaker 5: Well, and then people are going to be walking around with those smart glass devices.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, I know, you can get a pair of uh like wayfarers now with smart all the smart de hickeys in there. So there you go. There's your matrix of snoopers and peekers.
Speaker 5: And wait, now, people, we know you're sick and tired of us telling you if you see something, say something anymore, because we'll do it for you.
Speaker 4: Right that that phrase will go away if Larry Ellison and the technocrats have their way, right, if there won't be If you see something, the AI will tell us something. If the AI sees something, it will tell us something.
Speaker 5: And I'll do you one step better. If you even think of something, we'll know that you were thinking of it before you even thought about it.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, yep exactly. Uh yeah, all right. Uh that's all I got ruckus? What about you?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: Is there anything big from Did Trump do any other big things today? Did he make any significant changes on the world? Oh? That's right? This was this was crazy, I mean unheard of. I was like, wow, wow, where do these people get these ideas? But he did the unthinkable, something nobody ever, ever, in their right mind, would have ever thought to do. He's not allowing men to play in women's sports.
Speaker 4: Oh right, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Who does he think he? I mean, wow, genius?
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh my goodness, what will the I was gonna say, what will the feminists do? But feminists would agree, I think.
Speaker 5: But I will say, did you see the signing of that one?
Speaker 4: No? No, I didn't see that one.
Speaker 5: He surrounded himself with a bunch of girls like children, girls like presidents of the United States, was surrounded by females of all ages and various shapes and sizes, including little one and dude. No lie, the President of the United States of America was not sniffing a single one of them. So amazing, I say, I'm happy for that kind of a change.
Speaker 4: Amazing, amazing.
Speaker 5: He's actually really good with them too. I was like amazed. I was like, man, what a huge night and day difference right here between the two administrations.
Speaker 4: I know, I feel like we've seen and heard more like footage and words and just like presence in the first you know, whatever twenty did less than twenty days, then we did in the entire four years of Biden. Like if you were to category like compact all of his media appearances, like they might have already been overtaken.
Speaker 5: Let's just we won't talk about how many executive orders he's done, which.
Speaker 1: Is a lot.
Speaker 4: Dude. I was trying to find the complete list today, and all my complete lists are like days old. It's just like no one's able to keep up with them. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: The dude's gonna like I'm worried about his wrists there because of all the signing of his name and everything.
Speaker 4: I want one of those sharpies. Where do I get one of those cool black sharpies because all all I get to the gray ones with black caps. I want Trump sharpie. But yeah, there was that. That was good news though, I guess technically.
Speaker 5: Although although Bob Moran did did did did point something out on his Twitter feed. I don't have it in front of me, but it was a paraphrasing here. He was like, yes, this is a good thing that Trump did that. But at the same time, you know, hey, ha ha, because when you drop dead on the sports field from these new AI vaccines that were gonna rush and make available to you, it's okay. At least you won't have been beaten by a man.
Speaker 4: So like, wow, yeah, good point back to red that.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good to have those voices always pull us back to reality. Hey, thanks Anna, we got a tip from Anna on the Rock Fan.
Speaker 1: You rock.
Speaker 4: Everybody rocks out there on the Rock Fan. Everybody rumbles out there on the Rumble, everybody that would be with us on X. You've been xed out tonight. Sorry about that. My bad and YouTube. Great to be out here on the YouTube. Thanks everybody for being over there and helping us with comments and all that good stuff. Do the YouTube things like button subscribe all that we want to see that. We appreciate that. When you folks do that lets us know that we should keep coming back to these platforms. So definitely do that and what else we'll be doing Sunday Wire This Sunday. Patrick has been doing these midweek wires during the middle of the week. He just did one today. Trump annexes gaza usaid him and Freddie Ponton, so check that out. There's a fairly new edition of the Daily Ruckus on Alternate Current Radio website, So visit our website and hit the support links there if you want to support us, join our discord any other housekeeping Ruckus I might be forgetting.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I said, I should have a new episode up sometime tomorrow or worst case scenario, by Sunday. I don't know yet. It's a rather large episode that I got to wrap up here with my twelve days of Ruckus. It's going to be twelve bummers coming, so use your imagination. There last one for me real quick before I forget and I might be miss I might be reporting two things as one, but I don't think I am. Trump issued an executive order another one I know, but this one for the establishment of a sovereign wealth fund, which is something brand new for this country. Historically speaking, other nations do this type of thing. It's kind of unheard of for the United States of America because we don't really have wealth like that. We've got a lot of We've got a lot of debt checked out the debt clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the debt is like, uh, shouldn't I would think somebody could come and say, oh, your sovereign wealth fund, Well, you're we're gonna break your kneecaps if you don't give it to us.
Speaker 5: So, but so, here's where it gets interesting. I'm pretty sure I'm right here. When he announced this one, he had two He had two people say something about it. The people who are involved, I forget their names, but it's it's the It might have been the cryptos ar guy, David Sachs, but it was the other Howard Lutnik. It was Howard Lutnick who said, so is who's he's? He is he the commerce chief guy? Who's Howard Lutnick? What did he just get Let's see, we're going to look him up. But it was this guy who said something incredibly disturbing.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see here, Secretary of Commerce.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Yeah so, And I'm pretty sure that this is what it was brought up in with the the Sovereign Wealth Fund thing. This dude, Lutnix says, well, this is great because the American like this is a chance for like the if the that the American people can profit off of off of the things that are developed in the government like it's always been. He said, this is a good thing that he says like that that private public companies, private companies are the ones who are benefiting off of some of the hard good work that the government did. And he veered that immediately into warp speed and he says, if the government, if we're gonna if the government, if he was saying that the government should profit off of the manufacturing of the jibby jabs. He literally said that, And I was like, what, Yeah, it was pretty messed up. I wish I had the clip to show you, but I don't.
Speaker 4: But I thought they already were first of all. But yeah, way to get that that passive income on the jab jeez.
Speaker 5: Yep, he's like, yeah, why should big Pharma have all the fun right America needs can deserve to make mon off that too, yehaw wow wow bold pretty crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: Bold and idiotic.
Speaker 5: Okay, so but do your research on that one, folks. I'm pretty sure I'm right. But that's all I got for tonight, Hasha, Thanks for having me so yeah, brand new episode of the Daily Ruckus. Keep an eye out for that, and then you'll probably see me doing something maybe an X Space with Patrick Kenningson over the weekend. I might hook up with doctor Clown for Media Bear and do something over there. Who knows. I might even try to hook up with Weaponized News and help them out once or twice a week. So I do have some plans. You'll see Ruckus around and you can always find me here on the boiler Room of course, whenever we do that, which is usually Thursday nights at eight pm Ish ISH emphasis on Ish Central time. Thanks for having me. God bless each and every one of you, and may God save this Republic or trump Ruckus out.
Speaker 4: All right, there goes Ruckus. Thanks everybody for hanging with us tonight. It was great to have everybody with us, and sorry again to our X viewers out there. We'll see if we can't get that sorted as well as our live audio player. We need to get that sorted as well. So we've got a lot going on over here at Alternate Current Radio. We're constantly improving it and making some changes around here. We're gonna get a better audio streaming platform, slash podcasting platform and all that good stuff. So we'll see you again next week and we'll do it again another boiler room right here at Alternate Current Radio. Everybody, have a great rest of the week. Peace out. That's it.
Speaker 7: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama.