Speaker 1: Uh, what's up you guys.
Speaker 2: It's me Cecily here with Stephanie for you know, talking stuff, talking things in the news, like stuff's going down.
Speaker 3: You got it, you know.
Speaker 4: I if I sound some some type of way, I just I My child is now a college student. He's not here with me. He's away, like an hour away, and like that's that's not right. I mean, I know it's the order of things, that's how it's supposed to go. But you know whatever, you know what, I'm fine whatever, he's.
Speaker 3: Doing great, she's handling it. She's on top of it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to compare, you know, traumas, but my Instacart delivery never came.
Speaker 3: So like, listen, we're all where we are.
Speaker 4: You know, we are all where we are, and some you know, it's not a competition, and I don't feel like it's a competition, So I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't compete with that anyway. That's hard. You're hungry. I'm so hungry, and I'm sad. But you're hungry, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And I'm also sad. But I started a therapy session today. I was telling Stephanie a new therapist who I really like. So let's see how this goes. I really like her.
Speaker 5: Where you find her?
Speaker 2: Arted with me online and I started with me crying like I was already. I was trying to call instacart and I was just sobbing, and so she I forgot. She was on hold, you know, for it to start, the session to start. I was in the waiting room, and then she just popped up and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, what's going on? Oh, oh that's right.
Speaker 2: I guess if you're going to be crying on a zoom, might as well be your therapist.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like her.
Speaker 2: She's got that like, you know, cool, the thing I've always been searching for. And it's like Diane Keaton vibe. Oh really, yes, I've been I hope she didn't listen to this. I hope it's okay to see she is? She old?
Speaker 5: Is she older?
Speaker 3: A little older?
Speaker 5: But we don't like that.
Speaker 3: But thing, right, are we allowed? I don't know how much we're.
Speaker 4: You know, you're not saying her name. What why can't you talk about You can talk about your own therapist.
Speaker 2: She's rad, she's new, but that's not what we're It's kind of an interesting segue into what we are talking about, which we have a lot on I I don't want to make you guys wait, especially since you've seen the title of this episode. Yeah, we're talking about Hayden, y'all, and we got a lot of stuff to get through.
Speaker 5: We really do. It's just there's a lot to this story.
Speaker 4: It's let's just start by saying that we are going to be very sensitive. It's heartbreaking anytime somebody dies. She's only thirty six years old, a baby.
Speaker 2: Shocking to me because she's been around for so long. She was a child actress. So didn't you kind of think she was fifty, Not that she looks fifty. She's absolutely gorgeous. Not that fifty also isn't gorgeous. God, I'm really you can be she's she was beautifully stunning, which I don't think I ever noticed.
Speaker 5: And so she was definitely too old for Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: But yeah, or she was old, Yes, too old for most guys in their fifties and sixties.
Speaker 3: But I thought she was fifty.
Speaker 2: I thought she was fifty with just really good work, Like it never occurred to me that she was this young. Yeah, but she started so young that we've known her in our lives as an actress for so long, but that was that was so jarring.
Speaker 3: Thirty six, that's so young, and I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if a lot of people knew.
Speaker 4: You know, listen, we're not telling you anything right now that you didn't know. We will be telling you a few things you didn't know, probably because you know why.
Speaker 5: We're like, and, uh, what do you call it?
Speaker 4: When it's like Huffington Poe is where you get a bunch of different information from different sources and then you tell.
Speaker 2: People like I know this word because I have to use it. We're oh called like and it starts with an a. It starts with an A. Yeah, shit, I can look it up, but if I change anything on my computer, it will shut down if I look.
Speaker 5: We'll think we'll.
Speaker 4: Think of it at some point, but yeah, it's like it's like we're all of us.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're like that. We don't do our.
Speaker 4: Own reporting, but we're going to bring you other people's reporting. And a lot of it is like whoa, I did not know that. But one thing that we aggregate aggregate, yeah, aggregate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me just say that a lot of us knew her like way back, but Also, I loved Nashville.
Speaker 3: I watched that. Did you watch Nashville?
Speaker 5: Yes, I did. I watched a lot of seasons of Nashville. She was really good.
Speaker 4: And let's just discuss really quick the fact that, like she it seems like she was kind of playing herself.
Speaker 2: Oh, totally. She was very a spitfire. I'm going to tell you guys a couple things. Oh there's so many like branches we're going to go off. But a reminder that I didn't meet her. I just want to tell you that because I have talked about it on the show. It didn't go great. She remember we did talk about that. But remind me we were at the crit Choice Awards. This must have been like ten years ago. I'm not good with time, but probably within the last ten years. And I there's like a little it's hard to explain, but where your tables are, there's you know, behind the curtains of what you're seeing on TV, there's just a bunch of wires and cameras and people are just falling all over their It's not very well put together.
Speaker 3: And I was going to the bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Are in porta potties, so it was on my way backstage to go find the bathroom and you have to go down a ladder like in these heels.
Speaker 3: It was just so crazy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she was there and I don't remember what shows at the time. It wasn't Heroes. It might have been Nashville, but I don't know. She had been nominated or something, and she was there and somebody she was trying to take a picture, but she was having a hard time, like holding the camera phone the iPhone up take a picture. So I walked by and I was like, hey, you guys, do you want me to take the picture? And she didn't say anything, so I said it again. I was like, hey, can I do you want me to take the picture? And she's like I heard you. I was very jarred by that moment and was like fuck, like so much so that I went back to the table.
Speaker 3: I told everyone at the table, I was like, kind of pissed off.
Speaker 2: I kind of ruined the five minutes for me, and then I bounced right back that is only a two minute experience with her.
Speaker 3: She is obviously more than a two minute experience.
Speaker 2: You know, like a lot of people loved and were loved by her, and obviously we're going to get into that too, but I did. I do have to say it was not pleasant, and I'd heard these kind of things about her, and it might.
Speaker 3: Track based on some of the other stuff we know that she was going through.
Speaker 2: Doesn't excuse being rude like that, but you know, well, what we do know for sure is that she absolutely struggled mightily with addiction.
Speaker 4: She was you know, I was saying to Cecily before. I mean, it reminds me a little bit of like Matt Perry. It's like everybody kind of knew she was a mess and she you know, they'd been I think they'd done interventions and stuff, but like just because people are open about stuff. And she had written a memoir about her life recently, yes, and like had been promoting it, and she did discuss opioid addiction and you know, her addiction issues. But like nobody is safe. You know, once an addict, you're kind of this is the thing. It's like, this is why people talk about addictions so much, because you just don't don't ever, You're never over it. Like nobody an addiction says like, yeah, I had a you know, I'm all fine now, I'm all recovered. It's like you're always having to be on the lookout. And some people struggle harder than others, and some people have what they call a dual diagnosis, which is like you also have trauma, mental illness, you know, other stuff going on that it can due to maybe medications that you're on for your mental health can also exacerbate like addiction issues.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think it's a little different than Matt Perry because.
Speaker 2: The odd thing about that, what was so shocking about that, is that he kind of continued working. He never like he had friends, you know, I mean the show Friends, which was obviously like the biggest show ever and so like, and he kept doing movies like he was like he was a movie star, whereas you know, even up until pretty close to the end, not exactly, but pretty close, whereas Hayden really whatever was going on there. I do believe sometimes you can have addiction but also have a certain personality that doesn't gel well with people that are trying to hire you. Matt, I believe was probably very like like he was more like the lovable clown that made a joke to hide whatever pain that he.
Speaker 3: Was in, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you can still have a personality that doesn't gel with a lot of people, because you know, that is.
Speaker 4: True, but I also think that women get thought of as difficult a lot easier than men. I think it's definitely more socially acceptable to be a guy who's got addiction, and then it's like, oh, you're you're the party guy, even if they're killing like the fun guys and women are a mess, like women are like, oh god, she's she's a trainer.
Speaker 3: You're so right.
Speaker 2: Because to make that point, it wasn't just her, you know, her being a certain way, but also she was according to Reddit and some people that I know, that may have worked, you know, some people enjoyed her, but like she was late. She wouldn't you know, she was late to hear and makeup she was. It was a lot of things whereas, uh, you know, I mean that you can't do. But you're so right, because look, Charlie sheen fucking did it. I let it go on and on and on and kept upping his Not only was he not fired until the very last minute, until he like basically threatened to kill somebody. That's what it took for them to be like, all right, well, we're just gonna have Ashton for sure do it instead. I mean, like whatever happened there, but he did that all the time, so you're right, like it's yeah, it does seem to be a female thing. But I just want to point out that that is a thing that can still be true whether someone's suffering from whatever reason. And that was the case for her, which it's important I think because of this this brand deal that she lost. But we're going to get into that later. So okay, so she just written go ahead, book, We'll go ahead.
Speaker 3: What were you going to say? I was gonna say, should we start at like what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So as you got well, they know this, so we'll just remind you that, you know, she just died this week?
Speaker 3: Was it Sunday?
Speaker 2: I think that like, yeah, yeah, Sunday evening. This is kind of interesting as someone who she was really struggling with addiction on and off and wrote about it and really tried to be like very raw and open about it. But she had been talking and this is in like all the news reports, so this isn't just read it. She had been talking about very bad back pain that she had like severe Oh yeah, yeah, from from a set from like something from maybe working, like falling or something like something had happened.
Speaker 3: She had nerve damage, it was saying.
Speaker 2: Throughout the years she'd been talking about that, So it wasn't like one hundred percent shot, you know, like this is this kind of reminds me of Prince. It's different because Prince was so sort of like openly anti drugs until he like kind of like threw his hip out, remember, and he was just in such excruciating pain. That is such a lesson that it can absolutely happen to anyone, whether they're an addict or not.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've watched a lot of like TV shows about you know, about like the opioid epidemic and the funanall and that's what I yeah, and the fentanyl, and it really is, like, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's so gross how it gets it can happen to us.
Speaker 2: Let's say, God forbid, something terrible happened, even though you don't you you are you know you don't take that stuff and I don't take it very often. But say something happened, you'r release severe pain and you have to see something. But then your doctor isn't giving you enough because the pain is getting worse and worse, and you'll do anything to make the pain stop. Then you go get a pill. You're like, oh, my friend knows a guy, and I'll just get this like one extra pill and I'll be fine.
Speaker 3: And then these pills are just like they have a fucking fentanel and then which is beyond my d We don't know if that's what happened with Hayden yet, but I mean possibly, yeah, right, Like I mean, it's very possible. And that's the thing, like, I don't know how to fix this anymore, Like this is this is crazy, but there's other things.
Speaker 4: But if it was totally up to you, but if you're like I just I mean, I don't know. I've tried for so many years to like solve this issue. And I mean doctor Clouci and I were like, oh, you know, we were kind of tag teaming. There's a lot we were I'm trying to do, but I just don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's the CNN guy they always have on his doctor Fouchi, but the other guy that always talks about opioid addiction.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's a cool guy. He's a good guy.
Speaker 5: We like him.
Speaker 2: But they always have him on. But yeah, it is up to me, and I'm failing you, guys. I'm sorry. But here's the other thing I want to say really quick. So she was found unresponsive by a medical team. They did find narcon there, which is that is important, right, which is the thing you give if you have an overdose.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: They found it there.
Speaker 2: They don't know if that was given to her or the fucking boyfriend, which we'll get into. But I do want to also say this. Her brother, who she was very close to, died just a few years ago, and he had the thing.
Speaker 3: That I have. Every time someone dies of that, I kind of lose my mind a little bit. No, No, I saw that.
Speaker 5: I thought of you. That the aortic dissection, right, the.
Speaker 2: Aartic dissection, the enlarged heart, which is an aneurysm, which I had if untreated.
Speaker 3: I caught mine if untreated.
Speaker 2: And the scary thing is that I'll always struggle with heart stuff most likely, you know, always. I have to get checked every six months, and it's scary when I hear it happen. We're all going to die from something. But he was also very young and had the enlarged heart. And I don't know how tall he was, but it's something did you know that happens often for us shorties, really tall people so specifically tall like like a link, you know, like people with like gigantism and people that are short. And Hayden was just I think about two inches shorter than me. And so that might be a thing that ran in their family. So she probably she might have not probably she might have had heart issues mixed with maybe a drug that just didn't quite take that day and.
Speaker 3: Could be well, I will cardiac, I will say that.
Speaker 4: And this is just this is just something that I know from my experience with addicts and addiction.
Speaker 3: But what a main reason that people relapse is pills.
Speaker 4: So like most people, even if they're alcoholics, don't don't relapse on just they just don't have a drink. They have they take a medication and they have a back surgery. Just I just wanted to add that to what you were saying. It's just very very true. It's that's the easiest way to s sloped back into right, and just being open to it doesn't doesn't prevent it from happening. It's like it's just so easy to do it's so easy to get back into it.
Speaker 5: And then if you haven't done it in.
Speaker 4: A while, like you might not even be partying, you might just be, yeah, taking medication to get out of pain, and you take too much, and like you said, shit happens.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, So it says on Yahoo. I hate that it's Yahoo Entertainment, but it says that she'd reportedly been dealing with severe back pain nerve damage throughout the year. In one of her last interviews, she opened up about fears that her condition it was so bad to leave her paralyzed, describing the experience as the scariest physical ordeal she has ever faced. Oh Gow, she was seen struggling with her mobility. I remember seeing that a couple of times. I just kind of figured like she was just, you know, on something. But I think she was in pain this mobility. Several times in the months leading up to her death, she was photographed using crutches. Remember that at Lax in March. Yeah, a couple so she so then she at that time she was accompanied by her on and off again boyfriend Brian Hickerson, and she appeared to be having difficulty walking. When asked about the crutches. She said she had been dealing with really severe nerve damage in her lower back. She had been receiving assistance at the time. It does it while she was leaving the CBS studios, and she had been promoting her memoir, which is called This is Me A Reckoning I will definitely read. So, I mean, this woman was just going through it. So where do we go from here? Do we talk about the boyfriend?
Speaker 4: I was going to say, I think that's the natural thing is to talk about the boyfriend. So she had this inredibly abusive.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend, like, yell, let me he was up heems too.
Speaker 2: Before him, she had the husband who also was who was the father of her child. That was the fighter or something? Right?
Speaker 3: Remember that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Do now?
Speaker 4: I this is terrible because we're doing a show about this. But was he legitimately supposed to be because I don't was he abusive or was he just she gave up custody of her kid to him?
Speaker 5: Yeah it wasn't.
Speaker 4: But wasn't he maybe like wanting custody because she was an addict?
Speaker 3: Oh? Very possible. So she they were never legally married.
Speaker 2: I just okay, but let me find that it just took me to wiki, so let me go to her personal life. Okay, she Oh first, Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot to tell you this. I don't know if you saw this, but do you remember that guy Milo what's his name from This is Us?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they dated when she was on Heroes like he was also in Heroes. Okay, and I believe Okay, she was eighteen and she was eighteen and he was thirty.
Speaker 3: Let's sit with that for a second.
Speaker 2: And I I people got mad at me because I got a really creepy, icky vibe from him from the show. Even though I love the show. I'm like, I love everything except this main character. I cannot stand him, and I'm just kind of grossed out. Now we've made that clear that we don't love a thirty year old dating an eighteen year old.
Speaker 4: No, we don't, And I'm going to tell you why. Like not to make this about me, but sorry, guys, I have an eighteen year old daughter and I have a twenty one year old daughter, and it would be too fucking old for my twenty one year old daughter, let alone my eighteen year old daughter is a fucking child.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, that's gross.
Speaker 3: So they broke.
Speaker 2: They dated for like a two years about and then very quickly she met So at this point she is now twenty years old. Oh my god, she's so young. See that's the thing. I don't think I realized how young she was. So when I met her, she's just you know, I mean, not met her when I encountered.
Speaker 5: When you guys were roommates for your best friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I took her a photo for her.
Speaker 2: I only asked twice, by the way, I know, it would be annoying if I asked like eight times, but I was getting to the place where I was about to.
Speaker 3: Like, no, you were all right, you were in the right, And I think it was she was just in a mood.
Speaker 2: But in two thousand and nine she met her the then world heavyweight boxing champion.
Speaker 4: Okay, then then I take it back. He can't be great. Yeah, this guy, well he might be great, but I doubt he's a fighter. You know, he's not going to be great.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to pronounce his name, and I'm not even going to try. So this is a different guy than Brian. He's like a Russian guy. Yeah, it's it's spelled like it would be. You'd think of Vladimir, but it's spelled with I guess it's Vladimir.
Speaker 3: Okay. So they met as.
Speaker 2: They met at a book launch party for mutual acquaintance Diane Jenkins her book Room twenty three, in which they are both featured. So she featured. So she even talked about it.
Speaker 3: I was wrong. I was like, Oh, people are just dragging her. They don't know. I guess they do know because she said it. So she was ringside.
Speaker 2: Hayden was ringside for this guy's knockout victory on September eleventh, twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you, Cecily. I was like, oh, we're going to talk about Diana Jenkins. We're going to talk about it. And Cecily was like, no, no, no, we don't know this for sure, but I said, I'll give fuck. What are they going to They're not listening to our show to sue us?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay.
Speaker 2: So she dated this guy, vlad for two years, and then in May twenty eleven, she announced that they had broken up. They cited long distance nature of their relationship as the reason and said they would remain close friends, but she had confirmed that they had resumed their romance. So she did this, she does this, or did this a couple times. She did this with this guy. She's a go backer. I totally get that.
Speaker 3: She goes back.
Speaker 2: So she went back to this guy and they resumed the romantic relationship, and then they did get engaged in twenty thirteen. So this went on for a long time, and in twenty fourteen, she gave birth to their daughter. After that, she in twenty fourteen, about a year later, a little less than a year later, she started talking about her postpartum depression. She went on Live with Kelly and Michael, remember that, And that was in September of twenty fifteen, and she said she hadn't planned to talk about it, but they were like, how are you doing? We know that you've been not feeling great, and she fucking just talked about it, which she should have. Then they broke up again for some reason. Her mother confirmed that they broke up again in twenty eighteen, and she yes relinquished all custody of her daughter to him amid struggles with postpartum depression and addiction. So, you know what, I don't see anything about him having been i'd you know, anything like that. But she definitely went through a tough time. Then in twenty eighteen, almost these relationships are like a part by like a month. So one month later she meets she starts dating Brian Hickerson, who was arrested in twenty nineteen the first time after an alleged confrontation with her, but that was dismissed. So she probably was supposed to testify maybe and just didn't want to do that because I was in love with him or whatever. Then in twenty twenty, he was arrested twice on domestic violence related charges. In twenty twenty one, he was sentenced to forty five days in jail after pleading no contest two felony counts of injuring a spouse or girlfriend. That was Hayden, And she talks about all that in the book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then there was this worry because he responded to it about how now I'm going to mess this up because I've I've looked up a lot of things, and I have a lot of things up that I want to read, but this one I just happened to read, and I don't have the story, but it was something where he said to her, like, you've got like five seconds to run or something or I'm going to throw this phone at your head and he admitted it, yes, and he was like, yeah, that kind of sucks.
Speaker 5: Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: You should pull up the sound up on from TMZ if you if you google TMZ in his name, there's an interview clip that they did with him that is it is beyond outrageous, how fucked up he is and how awful it seems. I mean, okay, I'm sure he has people that love him.
Speaker 4: So it's Hayden Panetieri, Bryan Bryan boyfriend Brian Spian breaks in silence on her death.
Speaker 2: That one, no, but I mean we could listen to that one too, and that's probably there was a video they did before she died that started making the rounds. Okay, Jamez and he's just like yeah, because I think they're like, well, what do you want for Hayden and her He's like, I wanted to probably get away from.
Speaker 3: Me, Like he's just nuts.
Speaker 4: Okay, first, I'm going to tell you this though, I'm going to look for that, but I'm going to tell you that her HOA did you know about this thing?
Speaker 5: HOA had hold on them?
Speaker 4: Okay, they hung up warning posters with Brian Hitcherson's face.
Speaker 5: Yes, one year before she died.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I said, if you see him, you got to like report him, yeah.
Speaker 4: Said and flyers with it her on again off again boyfriend posted on the homeowners association posted.
Speaker 5: Community members were urged.
Speaker 4: To call the cops if they spotted the man pictured, and it says to all warning and then they show two different pictures of them, and they say to all residents and guests of the Handcock Condominiums, this individual has been seen trespassing in the common areas and hallways at and then they say the place. Please do not grant him access to the building. If he has seen anywhere on this property, please call nine one one immediately and report that he's trespassing on the premises.
Speaker 3: So this was a serial reflying.
Speaker 2: This guy was this is crazy, and he was with her, So that was on and off. She got back sort of with him in this sort of shameful secret way. And that's who was with her and his brother, right, they were all in this apartment in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: When Zach she died.
Speaker 2: Zach's the brother, yes, the brother, and Brian was asleep allegedly when she died. He was like in the other rooms passed out. Okay, yeah, so I believe it was Zach that, Like, I don't know, I guess that's who called.
Speaker 3: I mean, who else will called nine one one?
Speaker 2: But the guy that was awake, right, which, holy shit, that's just I don't Okay, So what else do we did?
Speaker 3: You find? This sound up on him?
Speaker 4: I just keep finding stuff about him speaking out for the first time. Should I look for old TMZ?
Speaker 2: Old me if I can, I think you can find the interview Brian Hickerson interview video TMZ like you just click video.
Speaker 4: But well, it keeps saying, it keeps saying whenever I put that up, it keeps saying that he speaks out after her death. Hayden Panitieri's boyfriend, Brian speaks out after her death. Hoa appears, and then we could we could get into Oh, here's something from six hours ago that says new details you see this No, because he issued his attorney issued a statement on her death. It says Brian has an attorney, Sloane Ellis said her death remains under investigation, urges that the process be allowed to continue. There's no signs of foul play. The Dea is reportedly been involved. Uh yeah, I guess they don't really have Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean there's they're gonna have to see who's supplied those drugs.
Speaker 3: He's in big trouble.
Speaker 2: This is a guy who's already a felon, like a three like a two time felon at least. I mean, this isn't just like some guy who's been popped a couple of times. I mean like he's he's fucked, he's.
Speaker 3: Horrible, and the mom is blaming him for her death.
Speaker 2: But the mom, Yeah, we should talk about the mom. Okay, So then I'll get the nutrigena of it. There's so much more, Okay.
Speaker 5: So the mom issued a statement and it sucks.
Speaker 4: Okay, and a lot of people, beautiful people, many people are saying like she fucking sucks, Like this mom.
Speaker 5: Is a piece of work.
Speaker 4: So here's her statement, and then I'm going to tell you some of the reactions to her statement.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I think this is all in quotes, Okay. I think Hayden was an amazingly talented person in so many departments, And I think young people who grew up in the entertainment industry it is a struggle and it's a very challenging industry, and it's not unusual for them too sadly find the wrong path. Okay, by the way, interjection, Uh, you're the one who put her in the fucking business. Oh my god, when she was months old, like fuck off already, she was a baby.
Speaker 2: I saw an interview with her when she was like nine, because it was like making the rounds and she's trying to give an interview and she's so adorable. She's just like precocious, so intelligent, like way beyond her years, you know. And she's giving this interview and she's like trying to be professional, and then her mom like I don't know if she's drunk. I don't know what's going on in the background, but her mom's like that, and she turns around she goes, yeah, that's my mom, Sorry about that anyway, and continues the interview. So it was like the second glimpse I recognized. I understood that moment, you know what I mean? Yes, yeah, she had to carry She didn't have a great relationship.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, they weren't speaking, but okay, it says there's a lot of history in the past that Brian has enabled Hayden many times. And this is all I'm just reading it word for words, so it doesn't quite make sense the way she's talking. But there's a lot of history in the past that Brian has enabled Hayden many times, and this is why her father and I had been concerned for a long time about him. No contact was a choice I made for very specific reasons, and you know, certainly not for lack of care concern love. I think it becomes very difficult to be true to yourself, and I think Hayden sadly lost her way, and I wish it were different. I wish she'd stayed true to herself because she had many incredible attributes. I just feel that she's with her brother and they're at peace. Like never says, so this is like the where I found this. It says number one, so it's like context. This person's writes this is on threats. Gosh, Hayden Panaitire's mom is truly such a horrible woman. Look at the statement on the left. She is you to NBC News about her daughter's death. That's when I just read you. She talks as if Hayden got herself into the business on her own she was eleven months old when her mom started having her audition for gigs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But also like, your daughter just died, and you have to like get in one more jab, which is that I issued no contact, Like what a fucking I'm sorry, Like, I'm I guess you probably had a really bad relationship. But can't you just say, like, oh my god, please like respect my privacy right now, my daughter just died.
Speaker 4: Like and here here's some things that she said. Okay, and this was not very long ago. This is her This is Hayden's mom. Her statement to page six after Hayden's memoir was published. So this just was from May of this year, so like three months ago, Okay. She says the present drama is partially to sell books. This is all the mom talking. These are a bunch of quotes. There's a personality quote style which manifests as a need for control, entitlement, and a lack of empathy. This is our mom talking about our daughter having a lack of empathy. The major fear is that someone will see through the mask they present to the world and discover who they truthfully are. This condition cannot be fixed in quotes regardless of continual efforts to support or comfort. No matter the encouragement given, it will never be enough. This personality style does not accept responsibility for life choices and therefore feel as they have no need to alter their behavior. After twenty years of trauma, I took the advice of professionals and chose the no contact route. As many parents of entertainment children know, we are all too familiar with the painful observation of watching the self destructive paths they sometimes choose. No parent hopes for the scenario. We want our children to be the best of themselves and live a peaceful, joyful life. When someone leaves the campaign begins. Accusations, anger, belittling, gaslighting, et cetera. Are the classic signs of this behavior style. The craving of drama and punitive action is traditional and to be expected. Okay, she's a cunt. Even if Hayden had like borderline, which it sounds like that's what she's saying she had. Even if that's true, keep your mouth shut. You raised her, You put her into this business that ruined her.
Speaker 5: Just go, I'm sorry. I wish my daughter the best.
Speaker 4: You You, Hayden's mom sound like the one with borderline personality. You sound like the one who's trying to cause drama and needs attention. You sound like you're bitter that your daughter became famous and you didn't.
Speaker 2: That's totally so true. Now she has a friend on threads, this woman who does interject yourself a lot, Ruby Rose. She is Oh wait, this isn't the right one. Hold on, she has so many she has so many different Oh yeah, this is her. So she's like an Australian model slash actress. Let me remind you, we don't really know Ruby Rose. But she recently came out and said that Katy Perry like molested her at a club.
Speaker 3: Many years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh right, right, right right.
Speaker 2: So she does like to interject, but they inject herself into things. But she and Hayden were apparently friends, so I can no longer find the She's like, there's just.
Speaker 4: Anywhere, any pictures, any different celebrities.
Speaker 5: It's like in the background, she's like, that's me.
Speaker 3: There's a little arrow.
Speaker 2: You could see her in the like in a breadline and thirty five. Wait a minute, how she's ad a fifty sock cop? So she was friends I guess with her. She posted text threads between Hayden and her, and she said she was doing it, and she it looks like she's taken them down. She took down the text threads. Unfortunately I did not screenshot them, but basically they were showing Hayden as having written Ruby and said, you know, my mom, I'm so sad.
Speaker 3: You know, it was just stuff that Ruby says.
Speaker 2: She was trying to defend Hayden from the other side, basically from her mom, saying like it's all Hayden's fault and show Aiden's point of view.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people didn't like that, right.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were like, dude, you know, can you just like wait a minute, you know, yeah, before you post text threads, which I gotta say for the record, like don't if I die and you will die, like if I die first, please don't post text threads unless it's something really funny that I said something that like like wonderful that people can wrote like yeah, even if it's just like defending my honor. Yeah, wait a week, don't that's kind of weird. But I understand why she did it, but she's mad. She's fighting with people in the comments too, someone said, you're someone said every major woman tragedy. You hop on and act as an ally or defender. But it's all a little too on the nose. Not using this woman's tragedy as stepping stones to your relevance. You posting that shit after the fact is so useless and cringe. Yes, and more time helping in the now than clouding on the past, like if you know? And so she wrote back. Ruby wrote back. She wrote, I will rip the skin off your face with my teeth. Ah, maybe you should wait for the investigation before speaking. Hayden was my protector. This is not your person.
Speaker 3: That's my sister.
Speaker 2: No much more I promised I would do for her. It's like, did you like okay, I've never seen like okay, that was your Oh that's your best friend. It's just kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I will say.
Speaker 2: Paris Hilton put out a statement, but they seem to have truly been friends, which I don't know who that bodes for, but like, you know, they were friends. And so she put out a statement like I loved my friend. That's fine, but not like text messages between the friend.
Speaker 5: No, that's so gross. It is really cringe. It really kind of is.
Speaker 3: And then people say she's just fighting with a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'll read your face off. I'll post all the text messages I want. She we were best friends. It's you know, you know, it just grew in her mind. Well what where were you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean like it's not her maybe they were buds maybe, and it's not I guess her job to save someone. But it is weird. But one person liked it. They were like, thank you, Ruby hardheart. Hayden deserved more friends like you. And she writes back, our group of friends consists of fourteen women.
Speaker 3: That is so specific.
Speaker 2: First of all, who has a fourteen woman friend group that they're really genuinely propab?
Speaker 4: Well, remember Crystal Minkoff did, and but she got kicked out of her thirteen person friend group or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's such a good tie back to Bebo Hills. But she goes our group of.
Speaker 2: Friends consists of fourteen women, and I haven't even met her other wonderful friend groups. Hayden was so very loved all caps, was incredible friend to all of us. We were lucky to watch her grow. That's such a weird thing to say. Also, to watch her grow, like, what do you mean? That is so weird? That is so so weird.
Speaker 4: But this is Can I just tell you the quickest little side story and it's sad and I think I've even told you this before, but and don't.
Speaker 5: Be trigger warning.
Speaker 4: When I was eighteen, okay, okay, when I was eighteen, my best friend died. She was hit by a car drunk driver. I've told you this story, but I had to go. I went home for her funeral, and we were high school best friends. Like I spent every night at her house and I was definitely a best friender.
Speaker 5: So she did not.
Speaker 4: It was we did not have a big circle of friends. It was me and my friend, and then I had like two other friends and then we were all kind of hung out a little bit together. You better believe that at her funeral, everybody was suddenly her best friend. Oh yeah, oh my god. All these people were like, oh my god, maybe y'all was like my best friend.
Speaker 5: And I was like, bitch, please, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: We didn't even like.
Speaker 4: You, We didn't you never sit hello to her in the hallway, And now suddenly everybody was her best friend.
Speaker 5: It was like, it's like a drama thing.
Speaker 2: It's outrageous and it never ends. When my very dear friend died a few years ago the funeral, one woman that he like went out with on a one date. We all made fun of her for years. I almost want to say her name, but she wanted to be a comic and she does like a bunch of open mics and like flapper shit, you know, she calls her a little comic, which she's like flapper. And she showed up at the celebration of life and did a set and we were like, I didn't even tell it was my best friend. I mean, I was such good friends with him that I was one of the only people invited with the family to go to the cremation ceremony, like for real, for like everyone knew that I didn't have time. I actually didn't want to speak. I mean there were so many people getting up to speak that it became laughable.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is this is? Like what kind of I mean?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to like keep my memories with me right now, you know what I mean? And it would be like, remember when our mutual friend that we didn't know very well passed away in the comedy community and we went to that. It would be like if I got up and spoke to that someone that who I never hung out with one on one, right, Like people are so.
Speaker 3: Insane.
Speaker 2: That's by the way, I rouse the text okay with Hayden that she this is just one of many that ruby someone's screenshot it and so I guess I don't know if okay, if someone's posting a screenshot, are they the blue?
Speaker 3: Are they the blue? They're the blue?
Speaker 4: Right, yes, they're the like the person posting is the one who writes in blue.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I don't know what she was saying, because this is a different text than I saw before. But she said something like I watched something, Oh, I watched a movie best Friend Zoe or something last night. I don't know what that is because I think your story, I think I think your story could question mark funny, intense, watchable. So they're talking about like writing something, I guess, and I guess she if this is Hayden, She wrote back, I'd love to do a podcast slash Anthony Bourdain show where we talk about issues and then go to the ends of the earth to find solutions. So it's interesting that she said that, and I really am that makes us all sad that she was trying to do things like that.
Speaker 3: But why again, does Ruby post this? What is the point?
Speaker 1: I don't know, to.
Speaker 3: Steal focus center herself? And but a lot of people love it. They're like, we love that. You're like, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And then some people are like, please stop, I'd be I'm of that family. I mean someone Okay, So someone wrote last thing sounds like you need to do this show in her honor. Ruby, No, I feel like that's kind of why she posted, like, hey, you guys, I have proof Hayden wanted to do a show with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so she want me to take her idea and do it myself.
Speaker 5: She wrote back.
Speaker 2: No, she chose the right friend, a medical professional. H and I were working on something else, a comedy based around how we met and how we healed our trauma, but neither of us wanted to give it to Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh gross, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh it makes me now, I'm just like I should have been. We could have we need she had.
Speaker 2: The wrong people around her, which brings us to Ianne Jenkins.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then should we then? Should we talk about her post part the nutrigena?
Speaker 3: Oh, the nutrogena? Should I just tell you that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Let's let's just hear we're going to save that and that's going to be the last thing that we talk about. But so Diana Jenkins, Okay, so I have a little article about it. So this is from the Toronto Sun and it says the Real Housewive starred Diana Jenkins. Now, let's remind you of who Diana Jenkins is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we didn't even know who she was.
Speaker 2: She's some like social light that had one season on Beverly Hill's Real Housewife, which we watched.
Speaker 3: Yeah you did.
Speaker 5: Did you see that season? Because I sure did. Hers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just kept licking her lips and she was really weird, and she had like a twenty year old boyfriend who like played piano and wrote songs, and she was so unbelievably unlikable. But as as you said, she there was a book that had to do twenty three. Yes, that had to do with the Epstein right Epstein. Fo.
Speaker 3: They look that up while you're talking about what you know, and then I'll find it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it says Real house I've start Diana Jenkins denies putting Hayden in bed with a famous undressed man. Okay, So, uh, she's denying long standing Internet rumors that she put a teenage Hayden Panettieri in bed with an undressed famous man while on a yacht. So now Hayden is the one who's talked about this and said it happened to her, and Jenkins is willing to sue anyone who spreads the rumor, her representative told TMZ. Months before her death. On Sunday, Pannatieri released her memoir This is Me, a Reckoning, in which she claimed a trusted friend turned on her as a teen by putting her in bed with an undressed man who was very famous while on a yacht.
Speaker 3: Here is his name names because she was scared.
Speaker 4: No other have so much trouble, right, But other people who were there are saying it was Diana jas So allegedly it was Diana Jenkins. Okay, I don't know. I wasn't there, but that's what people are saying. Many beautiful people.
Speaker 5: The hero star.
Speaker 4: Claimed she was quote led by somebody that I had grown to trust and see as a protector down some stairs and into a small room where she was put in the bed next to this undressed man who's very famous. My hair stood on end and I became ferocious. I was like, this is not happening, Hayden wrote, I had nowhere to hide. I bolted, I hid wherever I could think of to hide on a boat. There was no jumping off and swimming away. And I realized there was nobody who was going to be empathetic to my situation, that this was nothing new to them. While Okay, and then it says, while the.
Speaker 2: Friend was not named, fifty two, she's fifty two years old, So big age difference there too, so I could see why she would say protector.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so almost twenty years older, while the friend I'm really good at math. While the friend was not named in the memoir, internet rumors swirled as to who it could be, with many speculating it was Jenkins. Diana has had to deal with false online rumors before.
Speaker 5: This is her.
Speaker 3: This is Diana Jenkins representative. Okay, she's had to deal with false.
Speaker 4: Online rumors before, and sadly this is just another example of that. So let me be one hundred percent clear about this. It most certainly is not Diana, and anyone who claims it is will be sued. Okay, So we're not claiming it is.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, wow, because on Reddit, I mean, there's but that's the thing we do want to say.
Speaker 3: We do not know that that is completely alleged.
Speaker 2: People come forward and say all kinds of things all day long on Twitter and threads that are not true. But it is interesting that. I mean, why her? Why did that stick?
Speaker 4: Says in her memoir, PANNETII wrote Diana was almost She wrote, Diana, Diana was almost thirty years older than me. And while I'd always been mature for my age, it's possible to overlook an age difference that large.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she would say thirty years because she's seventeen years older.
Speaker 5: If she's talking about if she's not lying about her age.
Speaker 2: Oh or maybe she's trying to throw off because she doesn't want to get sued, so she may, But why would she use her name?
Speaker 3: That's that's weird. I'm not sure what that means.
Speaker 4: Well, but I mean some people, well didn't Lisa Renna? Are we do we have like a little Renna thing.
Speaker 2: Well, Rena was in the book, but a lot of people are like that doesn't mean anything. It's like the Epstein Files, where pretty much everybody was in the you know, anybody that was famous was listed in the Epstein in an email that he sent to somebody.
Speaker 3: It still goes in the files.
Speaker 2: So not everybody that went to a party with him, let's say or whatever, were child molesters, but they got grouped together because they were in the files. So I don't think Lisa Renna was part of any world in which she was like using children or having sex, you know, I don't. I think she very easily could have gone to a party that this very wealthy woman had.
Speaker 4: Well, this says Diana was almost thirty years older than me, and I'd always been mature for my age. It's impossible to overlook an age difference that large. It was a weird friendship, for sure, But as I stretched into my newfound adulthood, I had to see which relationship suited me on my own terms. At that moment, Diana seemed like she could give me everything I needed, wrote The Nashville Star. It's not the first time Jenkins has denied rumors about her, specifically a decade long speculation that she once ran a secret.
Speaker 5: Call girl ring. So this was on.
Speaker 4: This was a storyline on Beverly Hills. People were asking her about that, and she was denying it. The unsubstantiated rumors started when Jenkins published her book. So Jenkins wrote Room twenty three in two thousand and nine, Yeah, which featured provocative photos of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, George Clooney, and Pantier, who was twenty at the time. So what do you mean provocative? I don't know, just as provocative. And it says so, I mean she wrote this book and then put in provocative photos of young girls, according to the Tab. The rumors resurfaced again after Jenkins joined The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, where she stated in a confessional the claims in her book were quote a catalog of clients and call girls had been quote an offense to my character. Jenkins also sued a blocker, a blogger who falsely claimed she was a sex trafficker. I mean, I'm just saying, where there's smoke, could there be a little fire.
Speaker 3: It's totally.
Speaker 2: But it's also saying, like on Reddit, where somebody posted there like she was only nineteen and Diana Jenkins was fifty, and people are very quick to go that's not even possible. She's just now fifty three. She's definitely not twenty years older than she's saying. And so people are like, so anybody can post it something's weird.
Speaker 3: But all I'm saying is it might not be that same person.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there's something weird about this person, so that's its own problem.
Speaker 3: But that might not be who she was speaking of.
Speaker 2: If she is, if she genuinely is thirty years older, it wouldn't be Dyanagy, That's all. I'm just like math and the math, unless she was changing it to throw us off the scent, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely possible. No, it's fun to speculate. It's crazy and we'll never probably know.
Speaker 2: But one other thing before we go was a lot of people speaking of online, so this story came out. She was she was a spokes Hayden was a spokeswoman for Nutrigena for years and years. I mean, I cannot stress enough. How beautiful did you ever remember her being that beautiful? Like until you went back and looked at these interviews since this past week, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, because I just like I only started watching Nashville. I didn't watch it when it first came out. I started doing a rewatch of it, like last year, and I watched a bunch of seasons of the show, and I just want to say, Yeah, she was very beautiful. Her character was basically playing it seems like kind of herself.
Speaker 5: I mean, she played an addict.
Speaker 4: She played somebody who was like on the rise, and Connie Britten's character was the star, but she was sort of her star was waning and Hayden's star was on the rise. Her character and her mom was just a fucking mess. Her mom was like an alcoholic mess YEP, you should watch you should continue watching it. It was a great I think I'm going to rewatch it. Actually, it's such a good show.
Speaker 2: But so she was a spokesperson for neutrogena because wow, that face. And so when she went on the thing we talked about a while back about her going on Kelly and it was Michael at the time or whatever, Michael Strahan. Yeah, she went on that and talked about postpartum. She says that she got and I think this is in the book, but that she got fired for talking about like they were like, you went against her our practice, you went against what you know is in the contract. Now, I didn't see the contract, So I don't know if that's exactly why they fired her. She's saying it's because she talked about postpartum. They probably have a very different answer to that, but they're certainly not going to go a statement. Well, I'm going to read the statement, So the statement is not an answer to that. At first, when I saw the statement, I thought they were like, hey, no, no, no, no, we fired her because she was showing up late to shoot you know, other probable things that might have happened. But instead they actually surprised me in a good way. So even though they should have done this at the time, they said for more than a decade, Hayden was valued member of our Nutrogena community.
Speaker 3: That's a long time.
Speaker 2: We're proud to have partnered with her and understand that we made her feel unsupported during a very difficult time.
Speaker 3: This is not what Nutrogena stands for who we want to be.
Speaker 2: Hayden's courage and sharing her challenges helped inspire important conversations and awareness. We're making a significant investment to a long standing community health partner to help give more women access to the support they need, including care for postpartum depression. Who will share more details with the community when plans are in place.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously we can say now, like why the fuck didn't you do that?
Speaker 2: Then? Why weren't you supportive of for then when she's talked about something that you've worked with her for ten years, she's crying on a talk show about postpartum and obviously going through it, I understand a corporation thing, Yeah, we can't work with this, not because of that, but because of other things, and going we have to terminate your contract. But like make the donation then you know what I mean, like why do people have to die before people? And maybe this will change those things. But this is an example of a boycott actually working for once, right, Like this is great. I guess people boycotted their company and said fuck you, we're not ever buying your togain and it really went viral in the name of Hayden and now they're like, all right, well we're going to give a large sum of money to mental health. Well that's what it took. I guess that's what it took. But like it makes me sad that she had to die first. Yeah, yeah, you know, I don't know what I don't know to make it that because I didn't see the contract and I don't know what terms exactly they said they were firing her for.
Speaker 4: I mean they you know, I'm sure that it could have been something that they lied about and that that's like it came so close on the heels of her during that interview that Hayden was like, what else could it be?
Speaker 3: Right, that's right, you know, and they'd been just like, well, well that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows what their lawyer would say. I mean, if she was.
Speaker 4: Just late a lot. You know, this wasn't their first rodeo with her. I mean she obviously had I mean they worked with her for ten years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over ten years, right.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure during that time she wasn't very much a drug addict and being late for shoots, so it didn't bother them then. But then all of a sudden they're like, oh, you know.
Speaker 3: It could have been the giving up custody. I'm not saying it's right.
Speaker 2: I don't think they should have done that for that reason, but that could have been the reason that they were thinking that it.
Speaker 3: Was just a bad look. Well then no men would work, is what I'll say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good point, very no, men.
Speaker 4: Could have jobs if it was dependent on them having primary custody their fucking kids.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Brad Pig gets rewarded with movie upon movie and up and left.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that is one hundred. I'm just saying that's what they might have thought at the time, but you're I mean, of course it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 3: She did something probably very difficult, difficult, obviously the most difficult thing she could do, but honorable in a sense because she's like, I wouldn't be good for this, I can't do this right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which a million men have have said and done and did not lose contracts in any way, got more and more contract.
Speaker 5: Did we not all watch Kramer versus Kramer?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, people, who are we if we haven't seen that movie I told you.
Speaker 2: About the weird I had a weird I've never really talked about my grandmother. She died when I was like nineteen, as parents do, and we were very close when I was like a child. This will come back to this, when I was like young, all the way up until when she passed, like she we were really tight and I was staying with her for a weekend and she had. She was really excited because she had just seen Cramer Versus Cramer, So I was really young. She had just seen it, and she's like, do you want to know what happens. I'm like, I don't even really know what you're talking about. What what do you mean what happens? She's like in the movie where there's like a divorce, I didn't even know what a divorce was.
Speaker 3: And then she was so excited. She goes the daddy got her to him. She's like, the daddy got the kid.
Speaker 2: And she loved that story so much and always thought that was so funny. That stayed with me anytime I hear Cramer Versus Cramer and I'm like, oh my god, why was my grandmother?
Speaker 3: But it turns out it was my dad's. It was my dad's mom.
Speaker 2: So she probably was like trying to figure out how to get my parents to split up and make sure that we.
Speaker 3: Went with my dad.
Speaker 2: In retrospect with all the pieces of the puzzle. Now I'm like, oh, yeah, okay, I kind of see why she was psyched. But she was very Oh by the way, spoiler spoiler on Kramer Versus Kramer, if you haven't seen it, uh, yeah, but you know.
Speaker 5: Well that's the kind of the premise of the movie.
Speaker 4: And then you don't know who you We're not going to tell you if because it deserves a rewatch.
Speaker 5: Who gets custody in the end.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean yeah, but at.
Speaker 4: The beginning of the movie for sure. Yeah, dustin't going through it. Yeah, he really proud going through it, really like guy power. Yes, which makes sense because she didn't really like my mom that much.
Speaker 3: Well, we really worked through a lot of things.
Speaker 2: But hand with Hayden, Yeah, I too long, didn't didn't listen.
Speaker 3: Of course you did, because you're all all the way at the end, stop Bob, we our hearts go out to her friends, her family, not her fucking boyfriend who is an abusive piece of ship.
Speaker 2: And I hope he goes to jail. I think he's going to go to jail. I'm going to go ahead and call that one. I would be surprised. I hope he's getting arrested, but I don't. He has not been arrested as of yet. No, they have a lot to do on that. He got a he got a legal he got his legal team real real quick. But I guess he already had a lawyer because he'd already he's a felon.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: We're like, we're like a forty eight hours mysteries or whatever. You're like, Listen, we got a lot of work to do. We're working on the case right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, it's an open it's an open case on the desk. I can't talk about it all that much. I mean, no, this guy, but I want to say, I mean, as much as he's awful, I mean, there's no excuse I can't.
Speaker 3: But I hope he gets better too. I hope everybody somehow gets better, because like it's so sad, I have a work well, so in any way, empathizing with you would be.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: He was attacking her like you know, I mean I basically and mentally in every way. Yeah, and she was not pressing charges. But that doesn't mean he wasn't doing it. Oh, it doesn't mean shit. She was either in love and confused or scared or a million things that go along with that all in there. So anyway, love to anyone who's feeling postpartum right now, Love to anyone who's suffering with drug addiction. Our hearts go out to you, and we hope you you know, well, maybe we'll put some sources in the description of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also, if you're shorty like me, go get your heart checked. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: If you're over the age of I'm not I'm not saying that's what happened, but go get a go get a murmur check. Just kind of looked at I'm just I'm not trying to scare anybody, but I could.
Speaker 3: You could really save a life by doing that.
Speaker 4: So okay, all right, thanks everybody, Love you guys, Thanks for supporting us.
Speaker 5: Oh, should we do shout outs?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we did shout outs this week or did we? I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Maybe we already did. Okay, well we probably already did shout out.
Speaker 1: But we will.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, we'll see you guys on Monday. Bye bye, Thank you,