Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 3: Goat, Goat, Goat, Goat, greatest of all tie spelt goatch, o wit, spell it out, Goat, killer whales, Goats, epic fails, Goat, salad shoes, go it, test the glue, go fasted blakes, go red, pencase coat, nudity, Goat said, nudity, Goat, greatest of all time. Goat, Goat, g o whity, spell it out, Goat, don't do drugs.
Speaker 1: I have threatened an edit of that song for how many years now, and I had just never gotten myself to be able to do it.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Goat, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Why would you want to edit that?
Speaker 1: I don't know you know it because of your edit perfection, timing things, Goat.
Speaker 2: You're going for win number two.
Speaker 1: Today, Yes, sir, you are taking on Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, Hey Brooklyn. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm wonderful?
Speaker 2: How are you guys so great? Chillie tells me this is the first time you're playing the game.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, this is the first time I'm playing. I've called in several times and my son's in the car. Were driving to school. He said, Mom's call.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm not going against the goat. I'm not going against the goat.
Speaker 4: He's our hero. I can't do it, and I got through.
Speaker 1: Haha.
Speaker 2: What's your son's name?
Speaker 4: My son's name is Kate. My daughter's in the back name Callie. And we listen every morning on our way to school.
Speaker 2: How could you fail?
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, you got that, you got that, you got that great energy behind you.
Speaker 2: It's your first time playing the game.
Speaker 1: Let's see what Alex put in here for you.
Speaker 4: You know what that is? Fish?
Speaker 1: It's freedom.
Speaker 2: No, it's fish. It is it's fresh fish. Though it's fresh fish. Brooklyn, listen, Brooklyn, you want to become a legend.
Speaker 1: You want to absolutely become a stone cold legend. All you have to do shout out your name when you say you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 1: No, you will be an absolute legend. Okay, a fresh fish taking down the goat. It ain't gonna be easy, though, it ain't gonna be easy. He's great, all right, Brooklyn? Goat you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes, good luck, Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Thank you. If I lose, you're gonna let down twenty of my students.
Speaker 1: See if Oh a lot of pressure goat all right, pure shout out your name when you think, shout.
Speaker 2: Out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: You need two correct answers to win a rod Ryan Show T shirt today. Here we go, Question number one, how.
Speaker 2: Many days in a week?
Speaker 1: Josh, Josh, Seven's a correct answer.
Speaker 2: Very close, Brooklyn. You were in there. I was trying you were in there.
Speaker 1: Do the same thing, just to just find another gear, because I'd like to tell people and just get in there just a little quicker. Here we go. That was really good. You sure you've never played before. It's first time I've before that.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, which organ in the body pumps blood?
Speaker 3: Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: That was yeah, Josh, he got you. That would be your heart, show me heart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, great, damn if I'm gonna lose to anybody and add to be you.
Speaker 2: I wish you got a good story to tell.
Speaker 4: I'm going I can't today.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Brooklyn. Thank you for playing. I hope you get back on to play again.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I won't wait a fool third.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think that was a little nod to Kenny the Cashman. All right, listen, Brooklyn, you and the kids.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. Thank you, Josh the Goats. I'm sure you don't have any of these. I have a rod Ryan Show T shirt for you and a.
Speaker 2: Couple hanging Okay, a couple hanging in the closet.
Speaker 1: Also that comes with an invitation to play tomorrow. You want to close out the week with us, you can come on, all right, Josh the Goat, great game today, Hang on