Speaker 1: Nigga a uh, I'm about to start this uh podcast about fucking yeah about like fucking hose and you know, and.
Speaker 2: And Mega Dath Yeah, and Megath. You ever see that?
Speaker 1: You ever see that thing of Dave Mustlin saying Mega death but he clearly says the hard r. Yeah, you have seen it too. All Right, Well I'll call you after.
Speaker 2: We're done, right, all right, Well I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Oh oh today, yeah, oh fuck, Well call me after your you've been kidnapped or whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, I hope get kidnapped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bet all right, man, to see you later. A right, I said, Megadath.
Speaker 2: Megadath been used a little too much on the podcast lately and feel a little megad I think, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think just like Dave. Y'all think you heard something, but I said Meg.
Speaker 2: I can hear Mega. Now I hear. I don't hear Mega. You're the old I hear Mega. I don't even hear it. It's like.
Speaker 3: I I.
Speaker 2: Please get a first started. Yeah, is to go ahead. Welcome to the Snart Tank. You're about to get your lady's glazed by the great Chris Ray, gu Derek Black Ben and Tom Sweeney sit back and prepare for some Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Star Tank Podcast. Everybody, it's me Chris. It's that tweety it's him Derek. What I am sorry? I get I'm not I'm not up to date with pronouns. And now I don't have to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the new era, you can just be as shitty as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck you. I like all the worst people on the planet are so happy. Yeah, I don't have to hide being a terrible person.
Speaker 4: WHOA I'm like, you know, at least.
Speaker 2: At least curb. It's crazy is that, like Christians, a lot of decent Christians are coming out the work and being like, this is not what God would want. And it's like they're getting bullied. People that are like, I love God so much.
Speaker 1: It was not like that Lady Bishop Chick when she was like, please have mercy on the marginalized and this, this, that, and people are.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck you? Piece of ship.
Speaker 4: It was such a nothing state. It was such a milk toast.
Speaker 2: It was exactly what you think Christian would say. It's like it would be like Christian, It's what Christian lore would want you to believe Jesus. Lord if you're going through Jesus chorty, but like, oh Jesus would want this. Yeah, but it's been like that for a long time. People are like I'm Christian and it's like yeah, but you're like homophobic and racist and Reid, Yeah, we don't like that Jesus ship. We like like you know, the stuff.
Speaker 4: After and Jesus was low key, mega gay.
Speaker 2: He was he was like a commie cook with long hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking couk Jesus.
Speaker 2: I was like, I thought he was a nice guy. This is probably a good dude cook, beta male. He would have blue hair today. He totally what Jesus blue hair to be friends with a lot of only fans chicks like hanging out with them. Yo, this is lit. I'm glad you're doing good with yourself. Man.
Speaker 4: Now he's like he's like, oh, literally be friend procedence whatever.
Speaker 1: He's like, Oh, I'm gonna heal this sick person like like a like a homeless and ship. Oh you you bankers, you money changes, You're you're being too ruthless and you're stealing too much money from people.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna whip them and all of a sudden, what a pussy.
Speaker 4: Jesus was hanging out with the prostitutes to heal them from there from their slutness.
Speaker 2: That's why I do it, my thing, that's crazy. The only reason why I do it. I'm trying to kill is my dick. It might dick a lot. Yeah, my dick cures them of their their horness and then they're like, thank you?
Speaker 1: Uh did Jesus.
Speaker 4: Stark podcast where we can go over to patreonic comp slash of Stark tanking.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: One dollar and you get like jerked off or something?
Speaker 4: You get I remember what the first I remember the first exactly. It's like it's one dollar you get jerked off. Two dollars to get jerked five dollars you'll get anything. Yeah, ten dollars you'll get nothing. Twenty five dollars you don't get jerked off.
Speaker 2: You get a wink, like yeah, man, fifty dollars you get a one wink. It's like the obviously fifty dollars you get a you get a what you you get a picture of our Dick's coming like it mid com. You got like an image of the day. That's dope.
Speaker 1: So you like you take a video, but it's forward for so you do like you do you like the burst, you do the burst.
Speaker 2: It's like the ending of the intro credits of rug Rats. Yeah, that is that's that's definitely not milk or nothing. It's just definitely milk. It's definitely.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not it's definitely formula.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, you know they're to human formula from from balls. And what's the other thing though, what's the other thing the.
Speaker 2: Prostate prostate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the prostate and the balls work together to make the rug Rats ending.
Speaker 4: I thought prostate was an insurance company.
Speaker 2: Is it? That's for all states? Oh my god, that's prostate stands.
Speaker 4: When are you gonna get you should because what is it? We're thirty thirty one. Yeah, we should start getting prostate exams soon.
Speaker 2: Otherwise we're gonna like in like fifteen. Use fifteen. I thought it was like, yeah, at thirty they're like, oh, you can start doing it, you.
Speaker 1: Can, But they say forty five is like the official like do it. Get get a dry dry fingers? They go, they go in, yeah, and until you bust and then you awaken. You're like this whole time I could have been doing this. Yeah, that's basically the whole that they don't care about checking.
Speaker 4: Sandpaper, sandpaper gloves.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, fucking barb wired, fucking eighty proof sandpaper, just fucking the I don't know what it's called proof, but.
Speaker 4: Like eighty proof I understand, like it's what you were trying to convey transition through.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that kind of sandpaper. I've I felt like that kind of sandpaper before. And like, I know it did micro tears on my hand, Like I didn't see anything ripped over, but I was like, there's definitely small cracks in my hand. Why was that? Why were you putting that on your hand? I want to see what it was, like my friend, like you want to see the show you at a friend? That's like dad did like once a like fucking like what is it? Like it's not paper, it's like paper mache but real, you know, like real, like I guess what dioramas like it's the idea when you like you're just sculpting, I guess or whatever. It's sort of like sculpting but with that kind of material, okay, sort of like set design stuff, all right, whatever, man, And it was like, dude, this shit is crazy you know, it's like, oh, really, fuck in your hands started bleeding. It was crazy. Didn't bleed it just I knew there were a bunch of small tears. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: There's sand and then there's paper, and there's sand paper, but there's no paper.
Speaker 2: Sand. Isn't that nuts? And it's bullshit? I think it's sand that feels like paper at that moment, because sand paper is it's hmmm, paper that feels sand like it's paper sand sand paper. I feel like it's paper sand, just like a sheet of glass. Whoa whoa thin glass? If glass is so thinck? When glass is super thin, does it bend? No? I know, I don't know why the thinnest sheet of glass.
Speaker 4: Well, no, they're well because there's foldable glass, but.
Speaker 2: It's fully at points, not exactly entirely. You can't crumple glass of into a ball, says who? Yeah, says who? You don't know all the I don't know if he says, who is such a.
Speaker 4: Such a snot nosed child response, such an asshole?
Speaker 2: Like I just want to be right. You don't know the the inner workings of the entire universe. I thought when I was young in Yeah, that's true. Yeah, I thought all sand could be gum glass when I was younger. Is that not true? No, what do you mean? Have a high silicon.
Speaker 4: So it needs to be like sworded or whatever, And like you need to separate the dumb gay sand from like the the cool like glass sand.
Speaker 2: I mean you think you have to make it that, you think you have to use a lot of silicon in general, I mean it is silicon dioxide. Yeah, but not every not every bit of it has a same not every grain, So like what he said, you have to like separate it. So it's that. But also I think some naturally has more than others.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's probably because there are different grains of sands. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I feel like, certainly the beach I'm not hearing there would be a lot of glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. For sure on average be there'd be a lot of glass, a lot of not also be a lot of guys. I feel really retarded talking about this. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 1: There's somebody pulling their hair out. They're like, oh my god, these people are so stupid.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, we're not glass. Yeah, I'm not one of those people. There's a word that. Oh the glass and then fucking fuck it hot fucking boil burning red glass piping and his biggest taking. No dat what you've seen those? You see those? All? Right?
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen those unbreakable like glass drops you know what I'm talking about? Not at all, where like they they heat up. There's like a very specific type of glass where like they heat it up and they like it melts off a thing and then it like it it kind of curves up and it drips out and then it's it's supposed to like super unbreakable, like you put in a hydraulic president it won't break.
Speaker 2: It's crazy ship talking about it all. I've never seen that. I don't remember. It sounds like you made it up. I mean, I don't know if it's that. I mean, I guess it's just I just can't really picture what you're saying. So it's like, what are you doing? Whatever?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, but we're out of the black school shooter.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of a word right now. We got the copycat swen. Yeah, we finally got a Sweeney. Yeah, we gotta we got a sweener. Finally. Excuse me, what what? Because you're a school shooter. Yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: Oh well, that's we We're gonna have to have a meeting after this because I hired you under really incorrect pretend this. I hired you to get the perspective of a school shooter. Yeah what And up until now, it's kind of sounded like it.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I'm a little like taken a bag, like, wait, wait, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I would have seen you've done it.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you've almost you like you came to school and then maybe like you got pushed down the stairs and you went unconscious, and then you didn't get a chance to.
Speaker 2: Do it's pushing me down the stairs. I don't know, maybe in school, like.
Speaker 4: Some kid trying to get to fucking art real quick.
Speaker 2: Some small kid puts me and I'm like, I'm gonna fucking late, I'm gonna light this place up. This that's reverse you.
Speaker 4: You already decided he pushed you down the stairs trying to get to our class.
Speaker 2: You had even helps me. Even even.
Speaker 4: So, there's a yeah, so we've we've got we've got a Nazi, a black Nazi school shooter.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. I don't know, what do you think about this. Tell me about this black Nazi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's like he's like a self hating fella. Really, yeah, it seems like it. That's uh, I mean it's pretty early at the time they were recording this.
Speaker 2: Is he an official blatzi or you fucking with me? No, I'm not. I'm not entirely fucking with you. I I'm sure he probably he probably fell down the wrong kind of pipeline.
Speaker 1: And he did he have like anime clothes or like I saw his manifesto.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah he did. Actually, yeah he did. Actually, I'm not even how was this this is too there's.
Speaker 4: Videos of him like like just kind of like showing animated to his webcam.
Speaker 1: Guys of people listening. I know nothing about this. How sad is it that I knew that?
Speaker 2: Like? How sad is it?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Unfortunate? Japan won in the end man all the time.
Speaker 1: We did something to them, they I get, I get how they got us. They're like, we're gonna We're gonna get them, like we hate anime, anime.
Speaker 2: Stupid, but Japan they love anime. No, they they love anime. Oh yeah yeah, okay a bad standard yeah yeah, and then we love one piece. Yeah, yeah, stupid.
Speaker 1: Now we're over here fucking clown and getting blotches to shoot up schools and round.
Speaker 2: They're just gonna suffer.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, And they're just fucking like they're just fucking having a great time, having a great time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, that's.
Speaker 1: Hey, more happiness, it's it's you know, so you got they got footage.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they got footage there. No, no, no, there's run through.
Speaker 2: What do you guys know about it? Very little? I know, it's very early. I don't appreciate it's from Texas. Seventeen years old obviously, young black man.
Speaker 1: Uh No black friends in Texas. I mean there's plenty of probably has Mexican friends for sure, but money.
Speaker 2: Of niggas in Texas.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, to be a anime school shooter, right, probably don't have very many black friends, you know, you know that I could be obviously, I could be totally wrong.
Speaker 4: But like it's statistically you're probably correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Usually, like when bad shit, like shit that radicalizes you for black folk, they kind of like is this life? You know, Like I hate that that's like kind of the name. It's like it's life.
Speaker 1: You know, it goes in a completely different direction. It doesn't go into I want to harm students. It's just like I'm gonna go fucking like, I'm gonna hit licks and I'm a grind.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: And then if I get you know, if I get caught up, if I die, if I go to jail, whatever, so be it. But it doesn't usually like I want to hurt innocent people because people don't understand me. It usually doesn't have you have to be mentally ill to do that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Like those random black guys were going around punching like old Asian women in.
Speaker 2: The there's psychopaths there.
Speaker 1: You go like, that's that's that's like the equivalent like I want to harm innocent people, the most marginalizeder innocent people in our society, students.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there an actor that got like there's a randomly I feel like I remember there was like an actor that got.
Speaker 2: Rick Miranda right it.
Speaker 1: Rick was walking in New York and a guy worrying and I love New York hoodie just punched him. You don't remember that. During the pandemic, we definitely mentioned.
Speaker 2: It's crazy We definitely talked about this.
Speaker 4: We definitely did, because it's just such a random it's such a strange target to choose, Like if it was random, how wild is it that it's Rick moranis? But if you meant to hit Rick moranis? Why, Like he just I it was inoffensive people. I think I've ever.
Speaker 2: Seen the sequels. He's like, this fucking suck.
Speaker 4: He's wearing an Eye of New York shirt, so he's definitely not from there. I don't know anybody I'm that's sure.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody wears now you get that ship for people that come there. A lot of times people they even now people don't want because they know how it looks like. I don't want to look like a tourist. Like uh, JoJo's friend came over. I didn't buy her anything. She was like, hey, do you have any extra sunglasses? Weighing around, and I just so happened literally right next to me. It was American flag sunglasses. And she's like, oh great, yeah, I definitely want to wear this and look like an obvious retarded stories, you know.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you look like a tourist is like the wrong kind of crowd, you know, like you're the only only to people wear that. So people that would probably go to a lynching or tourist or tourists in between between probably sometimes they're both a bit of both. Now, what's going on here? Who oh lynching County Fair?
Speaker 4: You can't really tell what's going on? And then you get to the front and then you realize where you are. But then but then you're so deep in that, like you can't really it's like New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: From them of a fucking newspaper. You snaps the most woefull look at your face?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Like, dude, you have never seen guilt in the image like that in my life. But what do you do? Like if you're like you're just out somewhere, you're like a fair, you know, and you're like there's no no black people. You notice a little bit, but you're like, yeah, well something maybe it's not fair type people whatever. I mean, I guess you just hope that then you just see that, right, you're like you're like garbed, like like it's me or you and we're like in costume or some sort Right, dude, you just do the and there's a linching, You're just like that's okay, and then what like, so people people find out that you're there, No, no, you're you're still hitting your your disguise is still attacked.
Speaker 1: And then then to me, I'm just awkwardly like, oh ship, I'm gonna leave now.
Speaker 2: You can't move to you can't move to you can't move in a black manner because they might smell it. And it's like the clicker is how did they what's moving in a black man? Yeah? What does that mean? Hastily with fear and like trip walking away? Yeah, you're just fucking doing some West Coast like that. We're like fear. There's a fear kind of movie, a fearful crip walk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's it's pretty early at the time that we're recording this, like not a ton of details are out, Like I've seen videos of him, supposedly, but we're in that misinformation haze right now, right you know, We're like anything that you see could be completely fucking fake. So all we know is that there was a black school shooter, and I believe he had I I saw a manifesto that he had written that had just the N word written out a lot. Yeah, crazy, like almost like you wrote it. Uh, and it was it was, it was pretty It's pretty wild. Tons of spelling errors is a shame.
Speaker 1: What have I guess I'll just put in school poor kid, because like I don't see anything that poor kid.
Speaker 2: It's always just no, no, no, no, hold on, time out, time out. I say this every time. No, you don't every time. Abou school shooter. It's unfortunately they get to the point they are. But you shouldn't be fucking killing people in the first place, you know, seeing someone end up in that world as fucked up wearing that like, is he wearing a bird? Is that Bursum? Hold on a second, what is he wearing? Hold on, let me see? Oh my god, Okay, he is a Nazi? Is a blaze? Was he wearing? So he's wearing a Blursm?
Speaker 1: I said, he's wearing a the blood thing is a Nazi blatzy. I was trying to say BLURSM. Bursum. Bursum is a black metal band and the guy, the main guy in it is a white supremacist. So white supremacists love Bursom. And guess who wore a Bursom shirt?
Speaker 2: This guy?
Speaker 1: Yes, this guy, but uh, notable with the most notoriety. Connie West Honey West wore a Bursom shirt and I saw Anthony. I saw because Anthony Fantano shared it on Instagram, and I was like, of course, of course he's wearing a crazy so this guy was. This guy's wearing Burson and I'm like, it's such a fucking troll. You can barely see it, but it's an iconic shirt, it's an iconic lettering.
Speaker 4: Something even without the shirt you you kind of kind of very clearly.
Speaker 1: Is almost the he's wearing that fucking helmet and the the ghost who who wore this.
Speaker 2: No soap doesn't wear the mask.
Speaker 1: You play a soap, Oh you play a soaphos ghost is the one with a mask.
Speaker 4: Right Roaches the horse from Witcher.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, somebody modded that they play. I feel I feel like that's the nurse. Roaches feel like modern warfare. I felt this the other way around. I feel like I've seen Roach the guy inside of Witcher before. I feel like I've heard that one by before and I was like, what do you mean I have to look that up that I don't know that that feels. I feel like that's been like I don't remember which one.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it's Ghost though that sounds like it.
Speaker 1: Probably ghost because like, oh, you can't see him.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that is a ghost. I think that iconic. He like looks like the music. Yeah that that well, that's from the new one. That's from the remake. Yeah that's from the new one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so yeah ghost. He has that fucking skull yeah thing on.
Speaker 2: Ghost as cool as fuck, bro. I mean, he's also cool in the game. He's a pretty chill dude in the game, other than you like murdering people that I'm sure someone called I think.
Speaker 1: And number two he gets his head blown off. I think he gets like fucking Shepherd just shows up and blows his head off.
Speaker 4: I remember, I'm astounded that you guys remember these people's names.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm still getting around.
Speaker 4: It's like this military person number one military person.
Speaker 2: Ever, like there's no distinct that he's distinct though, literally so the problem the mask.
Speaker 1: So like Mono for two is the only campaign that I played a lot, especially because of No Russian fair enough, so I played it a lot. So I the characters in that one specifically is the only one that I could say all the other ones, even though I played most of the campaigns. This is I want to try them. I can't really like even the oh the modern uh uh? What was the black ops? Good campaigns? Couldn't tell you their names?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I just remember Woods Woods. And because I played the most recent one kinda recently.
Speaker 2: I mean I forgot I gotta play that. That's bad, dude. Ninja Guiden is it good? Is it good? Did you see? No? No, no, did you see Ninja Guiden four? That's the one we did the trailers came out for. Yeah, because I saw on your TV announce they did it come out. That's a that's not the one. That's a quick rollout. I was like, that's insane rollout.
Speaker 4: So Ninja Gidden two black came like that's like, oh that's from like two, doesn't four six?
Speaker 2: Something like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that just came out. They had like a remaster that dropped it yesterday. But they announced like a Ninja Guiden four proper and it looks sick. Platinum Games is doing it.
Speaker 2: It does look really really cool for sure, and the Platinum is also it's just gonna be wild. Yeah, I'm I'm still here. I saw it and look, oh man, we're just gonna put a sort out of his dicks.
Speaker 4: The second I saw, are you doing the thing where he jumps up an elevator shaft?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean when you do the like and I'm just like, yes, I played so good, excited guy. When I was younger, I played the uh the the platform once like it s the original ones for any yea horrible experience. Some of the hardest games that I played in my life, they're pretty difficult.
Speaker 1: Like in the I mean that Nintendo. That's that's just that was the staple.
Speaker 4: Old school Nintendo was unreasonably hard.
Speaker 1: To me, howard nobody's beating. The games weren't hard back then. That like in Nintendo era, that was just games like you didn't really you didn't really when we played. I never really told, uh, my friends and I were never really like this game is particularly hard because they were all just bullshit.
Speaker 4: Everything was hard, yeah, and so it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't meant to be fun always, you know, well, I I started to play, it was meant to.
Speaker 1: It was just dumb because they weren't fucking like it was an as it was a fucking console wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't an arcade.
Speaker 1: Where you want to nickel and dime everybody. Yeah, so that's what was so annoying about it. You're like, what the fuck I can that's the game.
Speaker 4: But that's how people learned how to make games. Yeah, it's like like you build games for the arcade, And so when it came into the house, everybody was just like, well, we got to we make them the same, right, Like, we still make them hard. That's why people play them, I think totally. So like for for like a decade, things are just really hard at home for no reason. Yeah, and then people were like, wait, maybe things don't have to be.
Speaker 2: I remember playing games like that, playing like the old Mega Man games, and being like, I'm just not I might spo be having fun? Is this fun? I love Mega Man to be fair, but I I love I love the Mega Man X series in particular. I think those games are really fucking awesome. They also difficult, but they're not like Mega Man like three.
Speaker 1: Magmaus X are fucking merciful compared to the og Mega Man. Yes, because the old ones, uh, you allied a lot on like say mccan extat that you had to use rush or something like the dog. And there were certain things that were not perfect and weren't intuitive. Yeah, it was not intuitive, so you were like, funk, how do I do this thing versus Magna man X. The only things that weren't intuitive were some of the like collecting some of the parts of the armor that you didn't really need. You can beat the games without ever because I remember the one the.
Speaker 2: One you would just find was the feat. Well it was the for the first one. For the first you would just find the fe. For me particular, I remember finding the fee was always the one I would just find, like, well that was in the first one.
Speaker 1: And actually just in the in the Chill Penguins level, you just run into a it's it's like a tutorial level. Yeah, so it's like you run into it and he's like, hey, I'm gay, here's your feet thing, and then you're like, thanks, doctor, lie, I didn't I didn't need to know that information with like al right, it says.
Speaker 4: Hey I'm gay, here's your feet, and then Mega Man says, I didn't ask, don't tell me, Yeah, don't tell me, Like that's that's the only dialogue in the entire history.
Speaker 2: Mega Man it's like for real, die like like it's actually like in this voice active. Yes, that would have been amazing. It's all like bit crush. Yeah dude, I didn't ask how did it even sound? It would sound like, uh, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It would sound like like like radioactive, and it would sound like you were being muffled by radioactivity exactly. They're like, wow, wow, Wow, the performance is a bit oscar. This is so good that this guy a video game award before they're real.
Speaker 2: We should give this guy an award. We should make video game awards for this guy. And that's how it was created. That was created, and he was like that's when he was awoken. He was sucking someone from Jeff Keey right oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, like a fucking slab comes off of the coffee's sits up and just like do you remember that, you know, the.
Speaker 4: Dorito Pope, the Dorito? Yeah, class, do you remember that?
Speaker 2: It was? I think it was.
Speaker 4: I think it was when the video awards were like vg X on Spike or something. But then so Jeff there was I don't remember. This might be incorrect. I just remember there was a shot of Jeff Keeley sitting on a throne next to like I think master Chief and like a giant bag of Doritos, And it was just like the image of it was such a perfect exemplification of everything that was wrong with like video game Wars at the time, it was just like ads, sponsorships, fucking this self, serious, fucking dumb ship.
Speaker 1: They still need a few little tweaks, but largely it's it's it's trending in the right direction.
Speaker 2: I think pretty good.
Speaker 1: Like I don't need a celebrity performance. I don't think anybody needs that ship when they do. Oh god, I don't want We talked about that last time we did. I guess we we we yeah, we we briefly swept over all that bullshit.
Speaker 2: Traders.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I completely accept that because a lot of times people use that ship like wildly out of pocket. I feel like that is a perfect example of a coon like like I think that's a perfect example because you can't go that hard in the paint in one direction and then all of a sudden be like, oh I'm gonna perform for this piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Now, like fuck you there all the pieces of ship.
Speaker 4: I said this when we covered it last time. He's like they're there to get their names off of these lists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you did say. I like say that. It defin it's just I guess.
Speaker 1: The only one that's surprising a snoop dog, because he's always seemed kind of like on the level no one's really ever had a problem with, like all stoop dogs, this wild and exact of probas saying on this fucked up ship or he's always been like I'm just smoking and fuck Donald Trump, I guess, and that's pretty normal.
Speaker 2: It makes me said he's often said ship, I'm like, I respect that. So like he's like he talked about like, oh people being gay and she being quaities that it's like it's better for you to reveal who you are than not. And now it's just like.
Speaker 5: I think you should hide it, especially if you're gay, you should hinde.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see that now. I think, with the way things are going, please hide it.
Speaker 4: I'm getting kind of sick of seeing in person. I have no problem with gay people, but I hate singing, fucking media, all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gay media, gay media, media.
Speaker 4: Every everything I see is gay everything.
Speaker 1: They're always singing and dancing and ship.
Speaker 4: I hate watching the sound of music, and it's being like, this is so funny.
Speaker 2: Music was gay. It's crazy because before people were openly gay, they were just musicals around. We're making music before gay people were like probably, but that was like the way that everybody knew people were gay was that they were part of a music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's not straight people who are part of music. Miranda is like completely straight, not one, give me, not one, not one. It's never happened in the history of.
Speaker 2: Who's the straightest, who's the straightest?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like the straightest guy who's in a musical there is none the straightest appearing.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're trying to say is not actually straight.
Speaker 4: Probably a woman, but like even that's inherently not true, like you gotta say John Travolta and Hairspray.
Speaker 2: It's probably he's has been being.
Speaker 4: Yea, I'm pretty sure he's literally very gay.
Speaker 1: I think there's many I think I guess he had gay sex capades.
Speaker 2: And while he's flying planes or something.
Speaker 1: I've heard wild ship like that funny tried to suck them like let's go cy.
Speaker 4: I was thinking recently, like like about how things are going right now, and I remember that episode of there's an episode of Seinfeld from like the nineties, like the mid nineties where they they like, the whole thing is like they're navigating this rumor about them being gay. Like it's Jerry and George being like there was a report that, like they think we're gay, and throughout the whole episode they're like, not that there's anything wrong with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like if that were to happen now, would be like, what is this fucking woke trash going on? What is this woke trash in my Seinfeld?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: You kind of have to have the opposite. If you're writing a TV show, do the opposite. It's like, I think we're gay, and there's very something wrong with it. There's very much something very not good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure that already.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's like a daily Wire Seinfeld already it's.
Speaker 2: Ben Shapiro and all of his friends.
Speaker 4: Yes, literally, which is just like it's just Ben Shapiro, Matt Matt Walsh, Dennis Prager and Cannis Owens.
Speaker 2: She's like the diversity higher.
Speaker 4: And then they'll they'll they'll just sit at a coffee shop and complain about how everybody's gay and all these an ords running around.
Speaker 2: The day to her about She's like, there's too many of them, there's too many of us around the day. The day she the day she takes her final breath, it's going to be a day that I celebrate.
Speaker 4: I do have a list of people for when they do die. I will throw parties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering the global party that's gonna happen when say, Trump finally croaks, because you know, he can't live that long because he's just so fucking unhealthy.
Speaker 2: How old is he?
Speaker 1: Uh, he's like seventy nine, right, No, he's high high seventies, and't he I don't think he's in his eighties yet.
Speaker 2: He's not his eadies yet. I'm pretty sure he was. He's older now than Biden was when he got elected, or about the same. I don't. I don't think he's eighties. Biden's barely in his eighties, and he's okay, sorry, yeah, I know, yeah, we get it. We get it.
Speaker 1: So like the part I just say, the parties. I can't imagine that they're gonna be like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna be really obnoxious. And I support him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I like, I don't. It's not that I need it, but I just I want to see the spectacle. I'm really people are gonna it's gonna be so stupid.
Speaker 2: Few years bashed, it's like he's dead. Ye, like we've never monkeys are gonna jump out the window and fly.
Speaker 1: Away when in history, like I don't since we've been alive, especially, that's never happened there's been like a huge celebration of someone's death.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I can't think of Hitler history. Well.
Speaker 1: See, the thing is the Hitler died so close to the conflicts.
Speaker 2: That was more about the war ending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not like people had a time to marinate on how awful this person was or is and then died and then it's.
Speaker 2: Like you, let's go Mussolini. Obviously we see. That's just that's another I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Somebody living like a long time people can reflect on how awful they are, then they fucking die, Like like.
Speaker 2: The biggest people people didn't celebrate. Not enough people to know who Hendry Kistter was. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Like you have to be in tune in politics, and that's not most people. So they didn't know the funk that guy is. So it's knowing Trump is inescapable, and so it's kind of like this is gonna be weird. On seeing how and then seeing the other side being crushed, They're gonna be crying, like how remember how North Koreans were forced to cry when Kim johng.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, when he went to the son. He didn't die. He went to the sun. Oh yeah, that's right, he ascended. He barked on an adventures to the Sun. My mistake, I didn't. I misspoke. He's not dead. He's definitely not. Man, that's weird. What those people, man, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Man, How is this a real life scenario where like ship like that, people are being forced, like by GUNBOYT to like cry and say this guy is ascended to the heaven, to the sun or some shit.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, this is a we all live in the same ball. It's it's look man, it's pretty cool. Look man, I think everybody should have the freedom of choose how you want to live, right, I don't think, Okay, big deal. But at the same time, it's like we just need engineer, some crazy nigga that could just takes you to his own hand to stop being like, hey, go just eradicate some stuff, man, just go eradicates.
Speaker 1: Like so you want people to be free, but then you want that engineered people to destroy the people who are Really.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's just like, dude, he's incoherent. Yeah, I just I I keep I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think everybody should be I like the I think there is such thing as too much freedom, because.
Speaker 2: Look, look look at what we have. I think freedom is an important thing that should be preserved. But in the same any same just I'm like, people just keep doing the most fucked up stuff. So like, at this moment, I think we should turn it up, you know, just fucking have a ball.
Speaker 4: I think we should make spiders bigger.
Speaker 2: For what purpose? Like bigger they eat cats and big like how big?
Speaker 1: Were talking like three feet m spiders somewhere on the Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should find them.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be cool.
Speaker 2: What would what would would what would that do? Big enough to ride? That's not big enough three feet Let's get them big enough to ride them for for what we're going to You know, people ride horses. You know we're not gonna be able to I like the idea of you being like they three foot spider you walk in and it eats you, and it's like, oh, I didn't expect that. So see the problem.
Speaker 1: The thing is, if they're genetically modified, they're probably gonna be terrified. They're still gonna have their spider instincts that like, stay away from this person.
Speaker 2: So I think that raised that's true, But I think it's gonna change as soon as they get to like I think the size of them would change that. It would take a w It'll take a while because there's no I can eat this.
Speaker 1: It'll take a while because there's a lot of large animals that aren't like predators that are still like oh you know, like uh, and then there are like say spiders would say usually so they're predators, but they're stationary usually like the ones. So the ones that don't build webs and stuff, are you know, the ones build webs.
Speaker 2: They would their webs be that's the thing. I'm cool, awesome, that'd be crazy, like because your house is because I can't leave. If I do, it's gonna trip something, it's gonna come here. Well, they wouldn't take me.
Speaker 4: Well, they wouldn't build a web in your house.
Speaker 2: They build reps around your house in between your kind of trapped on accidents. Yeah, well they wouldn't. They wouldn't build them.
Speaker 4: They don't really build three dimensional webs.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't. But they would build like you'd be not able to leave in front of your door and then you would hit it and it would trip and like all the time they come eat and it would just I just think it would be cool, Like how strong it probably is at that size as well too. This is crazy, Yeah, let's do this. It's like Spider Man. It's like it's like the strength of Spider Man.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I just feel like I've seen videos of spiders, like big, big fucking spiders, like the size of like children's backs, you know what I mean, hopping on kids and like the Amazon or.
Speaker 2: Something, and they're just chilling with them and they're.
Speaker 4: I'm not even fucking remotely.
Speaker 2: I want to I just want to see it. Look up.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what you would even search for. That wouldn't be fiction, you know what I mean, Because it's like there's so much, so much. If you look up giant spider, you're gonna see Skyrim or something, or like Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 4: I feel like it is nuts just their span or like the entirety of like, yes, like people, it's weird what people grow up with and they're just not afraid of it.
Speaker 1: I've seen some Australians deal with like it's just a nuisance to them, like oh, daughter, put on, try to put on her shoe and then there's a spider as big as the shoe in it all like chilling, and then they're just like ah and then throwing it outside and that's it, just like get out of your idiot.
Speaker 2: But the thing is the huge ones are prettyhistoric. The huge ones they were huge, well they were like the size he's talking about, like everything was.
Speaker 4: They would be bigger because these there's video of this what I'm talking about. There are looking for massive spiders, stupid big where like kids are just like not afraid of them. And I think it's because they're big. I think if they were smaller, they'd be scary.
Speaker 2: I think it's just who you grow up with, right like I would.
Speaker 4: I think I think that the scariness about a spider is the fact that he could sneak up on you, this.
Speaker 2: Is about the largest spider on the planet. This is fucking massive. Also, this is fucking massive. This is a massive spider. That ship would turn me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine though to me, like that doesn't that doesn't scare me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think like I don't I don't actually see I don't actually believe that because if you saw that in your room, I think you would get.
Speaker 4: If I saw that in my room, I'd be like, yo, that's crazy, and I would know I would understand how to fight it because it's big enough for me to track. That's the thing I don't like about small spiders that like they'll they'll scurry and then they'll be and then they'll just be gone and then they and then they can be anyway.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's the I it's the moment where you're like, I'm saying this, but I it's like, evolutionarily, we are afraid of them. There's no fucking way, like it's in our cold that we see things like that. Oh they've bit other people and killed them. We are scared.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is like if you, let's say, like even.
Speaker 2: A fly that means of dealing with it would be different. I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I just don't I don't your I feel like your words betray what your actions would happen.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have this watch over of like, oh, I'm just gonna deal with this. Oh I'm gonna just only ship what is that?
Speaker 1: Well, even once you identified it, it's still like, why is it in here? It's still it's the idea of something like that, just but it's like even like it just to this thing, to this day, this was not threatening at all in the apartment, and in my apartment right now, randomly one day there was just a cricket in the bathroom, right and I'm like, how did you I still to this day and no, I have no idea how it gotten here. And it like really upset me because it was just like such a rogue. It's not it wasn't like a roach or a spider that you would understand how it somehow may have slipped in here.
Speaker 2: It's in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: If from wherever it entered it got all the way in the bathroom, and then it was like place, yeah, it got past the bird layer toot.
Speaker 4: Everything that is that yeah, that's that's kind of crazy. And I was like, sub chief, I guess what I'm saying is I guess what I'm saying to kill you.
Speaker 2: I hate having to kill you. I didn't want to. Yeah, that's why what bothers me. I don't like killing insects because they're not most often that they're not doing anything to me. You're kind of just living their lives. And it's like you kind of come in my home, Lily, because for me, I would I would catch fight and I would just let it go. I used it with like bugs when other than New York catch up. I'm gonna let you go, get out. But Lily's like, Lily's like, murder it, and I'm like, dude, she made my Lily's dad there was a baby raccoon that was lost on our area. I don't need to hear that. Yeah, I don't even And I was like I don't even that. He was like, why would you make him do that? I was like, that's crazy. It just cost while. Okay, people do that.
Speaker 1: See like that, see that.
Speaker 2: I don't need it.
Speaker 1: I don't need to hear stuff like that because then it's like I'm learning things about people that I don't want to know that, like you have like evil tendencies in you that you would see some need to eradicate a baby animal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that are then passed on to your offspring.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly genetically that is within your hificant other.
Speaker 2: It blows my mind. It's like it's some people are just so heartless to animals. It's like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: When you take a bug out, you understand that that's also killing it in some ways, some spiders specifically, you're killing them.
Speaker 2: Exactly possible.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, like how spiders exist in your house because they survive in your house, so if you take them outside there, they're gonna die. I think like some some crazy percentage of spiders that if you like put them outside, they die.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's true. But what is better me actively murdering it or me removing from situation so I wouldn't get murdered. That's you're murdering it. Well no, not exactly. I'm a sit way it may lose its life opposed to me straight up killing it, that's right, better to just fucking put it out of its misery. I disagree. Okay, that's you actively killing it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, why do you care enough to not kill it but care enough to kind of sentence it to death.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird. It's weird. You're saying very different. You're saying as it's an absolution.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's a pretty The statistics are fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: They're probably like one where I'm actively doing it.
Speaker 4: You actively are putting it in a situation where it may die, opposed to make it.
Speaker 2: No, you're.
Speaker 4: Argument it's crazy.
Speaker 2: But that's not me eradicating it.
Speaker 4: There's a different there's a one percent difference exactly.
Speaker 2: That's still a different, I don't think. But nonetheless that's different.
Speaker 4: It's fairly a difference that does not matter.
Speaker 2: Takes it if I push.
Speaker 4: A child off a mountain where it dies when it lands, or if I kill a child with a gun, Am I am I not ostensibly just killing the child ague chance that it might survive the fall off a mountain and it lands on like a cloud that for some reason it saw.
Speaker 2: Of you actively just killing someone is different. That is far more. That's the same, but that is far more insidious.
Speaker 1: Chris, That's that's kind of crazy, because that's so Here's I feel like this is a thing. So the spider got into your house from the outside in the first place. Sure, the idea is that it will probably go in somebody else's house. I think that's what a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Are so it can't.
Speaker 1: So the thing is people live very close to each other. It's not that much of a track in apartments. That's well, that's where we're like, this is that where he lives. So that's lizards going that's a big adventure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just ends in the other house in front or somewhere else. Moving it from somewhere else, like it's amating totally.
Speaker 1: It totally depends on where because like say I would put say like there are certain things that I would I would put them in situations to where they had a chance. I would do things like that same thing with like come up with like a backpack full of food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give them give like a model flies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has little flies, thrive, give it a little chance to survive or something like that. But I just know the the absolution of that, it's uh, you know, instant death or just like drawn out death.
Speaker 2: Of the way you're saying it, I would think.
Speaker 1: That would would you would you agree that somebody who most likely would die from a certain type of cancer. Should the doctor just shocked them them in the face or should they try to help them. You're like, you're you're, you're, you're id're, you're sure your presentage of survival is like less than five percent. And then the doctor is cocking a shotgun while you're taking them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I disagree.
Speaker 1: What do you smothers? And then then shotguns? So like the blood like doesn't go all over the place. Absolutely, it'll mitigate some of the spatter, dude, I think it'll mitigate some of the sound, like something the spatter would only go out on the sides, but not on you because the bell.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, I'm prevented from being mis misfortune. See, I can say work, I don't have to change to close today. I'm sorry, crazy you.
Speaker 6: Finishing off the way that I like, if I'm gonna, if I'm gonna, if i'm gonna, if I'm gonna take the effort, if I'm gonna expend the effort, right, yeah, to go and like, oh there's a spider in my house.
Speaker 4: I don't want it in my house. Let me go get a cup, let me get a paper. I might as well, just kill this thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's just opinion.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's dead to me. It totally depends. It just totally depends. It's completely situational for me, Like if it's in an awkward place or if it's really big and I'm like, funk, this is gonna be hard to like. Sometimes they just they're in stupid locations. Were that Like I have a sky dome or whatever, a ceiling in the bathroom that's right, and they're like like there's like one in there, and I'm like, I can't that you're in such a stupid like I'm just gonna get my broom and kill you, cause like it's it's it's in a place to where I can't even try to get at the fuck out, or it's in my bathroom.
Speaker 2: If it was right by my front door, I'd be like, funk out of here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's a situational I have definitely I've definitely killed more than i've saved, like by a large margin.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever saved a spider in my life, but I have left spiders alone. I've seen spiders in the corner of like my room, and I'm like, you know what, you're chill. If I see you on the ground around any if I see you like around my hamper or something, you're dead, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But long legs, those whatever those things are. I guess they're technically not spiders.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, but those things I never killed them because they're harmless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I hate them.
Speaker 4: I know, I understand, like I have a deep hatred for Daniel, Like, yeah, there's something because I just they don't look they they look unfinished.
Speaker 2: They do like the skeleton of like you're you're drawing something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the animation rig that you put inside a real spider before you've done, you're done making it. And then the legs don't make sense because like it looks like it looks like it's not.
Speaker 2: A three D.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to describe their legs don't look free.
Speaker 2: Is one part, there's one part and then legs out of it. Right, Yeah, yeah, they're just blue balls. How do you think they're technically spiders? No, they're not spider? What are they? Because I think they only have six pinages? Do they I think I thought they just don't.
Speaker 1: I mean looks like they let me verify this, because like, let me verify this.
Speaker 4: That makes you hate them even more that like I just have no concept of what they have the two parts well shoot, well.
Speaker 2: Right, hold on.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is like they're not a racknet's yeah, yeah, let me see, let me see it might be a rackets because racks means eight eight limbs.
Speaker 2: No, be wrong, to be wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that they are a family animals. The family contains have more limbs than they do.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about the tenor what are you saying they had ten or something? Thought I thought scorpions had more limbs than spiders because they have their pints as well. No, they have six limbs.
Speaker 4: And then then to the and I guess I have a tail, but like it's not really a limb.
Speaker 1: Thanks Google for giving me, like just gives you an AI photo of a fucking panda smiling.
Speaker 2: It's sucking, useless shit. I turned a off on my phone at my computer so I don't get any more air response to my computer. Nice, how do you do that? It's you have to go through the settings and then it's like do you want to have certain setting off. Ben did it for me and he was like, just turned it off, and now I just get what I look up.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable that you even have to opt into that.
Speaker 2: Yep. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, so back to the spider, back to the fear thing. What I'm saying is I'm not afraid of spiders, right, I'm not. I am regularly startled by them though, And the reason why I'm startled by them is because by the time I can see them, they're they're too close, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And so like, do you know what I mean? I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: So like, if there's a spider that's like the size of a cat, that thing's not sneaking up on me. I'm gonna see that thing coming a mile away. I'm gonna see that coming down the street. I'm not gonna be scared of it. I'm gonna be prepped. It's gonna be creepy, it's gonna be weird.
Speaker 2: And like, what are you saying? So like, if so they are.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm seeing a thing where it says gatty, long legs harvestmen are familiar Missouri. I don't know, I says they are not spiders, but oh.
Speaker 2: Pill and pilly, Oh.
Speaker 1: Pillionoids like spiders, they have fused body form and lack silk and venom glands.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh so in this thing it says opillionoids, but then when I went up to uh Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: It was saying that they're seller spiders, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is an opillionoid? I have never heard that in my life.
Speaker 1: Then the like so daddy long legs, Well, I think it's a form of it's not the one that I'm looking for, right, they are whatever, Like I guess there's a bunch of different types, but like you know, like there's here's one that's the one that I remember that that's like closely here to whether they have the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they have like almost like a Dracula kind of you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you see what I'm saying, Oh, rackneids but not spiders. So they're not spiders.
Speaker 4: Okay, So like to transition into like a different thing, like a fly, right, a fly is you're not scared of flies, right, but if a fly buzz is by your ear, you're like, what the you know, like it's typical.
Speaker 2: It's in reasonable response.
Speaker 4: If there was a fly the size of a cat and you saw it like flying, and for some reason you had to fight it, would.
Speaker 2: You be afraid of it? Yes, probably you'd be afraid of like a fly to the actual like the actual working I don't know, and I would terrify you, dude. The same thing about cat. If a cat was just bigger, it'd be way scarier. That's what they are. Like.
Speaker 1: Even a gray dog just is in my house. I know exactly what the dog is. I'm like, oh fuck, like what is this thing? Like, I'm fucking my cat hairs are fucking standing up because.
Speaker 2: Here I don't. I'm not afraid of dogs genuinely at all, even like massives, Like they don't scare me naturally, but they're bigger. So I'm more alarmed the big.
Speaker 1: Ones kind of because I don't know. Like there was what I was in a guitar center and then there was like a uh I think it was a Great Dane and this guy just had his Great Dane and it was looking at me and it wasn't like like you'd be like looking on fighting, and I was like, oh ship, And then I was like like like huge wolf and the guy was like, hey, but I'm like, what the fuck, bro, Like, you can't bring your massive dog and barkhead people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, but that's.
Speaker 4: Kind of the that's kind of a reverse situation because like what's start The thing about a big dog is that that bark is startling, Yeah, because you know, but the bark is the bark of a big dog is startling in the same way that a small spider, like being next to you before you can notice it is startling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm sure the sounds of spider would be able to make at that size would be startling as well too. But wouldn't you wouldn't you?
Speaker 4: It would be I'm not saying it wouldn't be creepy, but I'm saying, like I I I just don't think I would be that perturbed fighting one.
Speaker 2: I think you would still probably do it because you want to, but you would be unnerved because because the size of something really does matter how you approach it.
Speaker 4: Sure, like a fly, no, like if I's not gonna hurt you, that's kind of the thing, Like how disgusting a fly is, But I know how disgusting a fly line, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you do. I think you have an idea. I think that's what if you have an idea of how brow seeing its little thing all flying around to its mouth.
Speaker 4: But it would be like an ew ew kill it, kill it, yeah exactly. But it wouldn't be like a ooh. If it lands, you'd be like, oh what the fuck?
Speaker 2: You would if it flew directly at you'd be like you would freaking you would dodge out the way I feel.
Speaker 1: The only way I would feel like that is if, like, say, how those Australians live with giant spiders so they're not freaked out. It's exposure because they're they're always around them, so they're just like, get the funk out of here. First is if I saw spider that big in my house, I think I might have to call animal control or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, give me and I'm good.
Speaker 1: It's too it's I'm too unfamiliar with something that big to like like the same thing. Like I said, I am, well, well, we're all familiar with dogs, but a straight dog was just in my apartment. I'm just kind of like like, I'm like, oh, what do I do?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, especially if it's not if it's not the kin like as you know, because there's I don't If I don't sense the kinship, I'm like, oh you gotta leave my guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it was a little, tiny little, if it was yopping, bitch, I want to be ing you.
Speaker 4: A dog with no kinship is a concerning site.
Speaker 2: When I when I saw a wolf dog, I didn't see the kinship looking its eyes. Really, it didn't give the It didn't give the like because most dogs will get people without any like ill intent. They just look at you like, oh person. You know dogs are meant to light people. We've bred, we fucking destroyed their will to the poet who was to like us. But when I saw it looked at me like I could eat you like it looked at me. It's like and it was just tracking me. And I was like, why is he allowed to bring at it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah the wolf in you. Well you're also not supposed to stare at them, so probably the wolf side of it, Like you're challenging it.
Speaker 2: I like staring at dogs. No, I wasn't. I think I wasn't staring at it.
Speaker 1: If you if you noticed it, I think I looked at it and I was staring at it.
Speaker 2: I was like, WHOA. I definitely was looking at it often, because I was if.
Speaker 1: You noticed it tracking you, you were staring at it like that's you can't notice something, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: And I was saying I assumed, like because I would assume genuinely, I would know, like, off, I keep staring at it's probably gonna aggravate it. But I was probably looking at it and like it looked at me again, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, I know about the wolves, like I know wolf, so maybe the wolf part of that dog since it hasn't been fully bred out, Like it's because I know wolves, you're not supposed even if you're like playing with them and stuff, you shouldn't be like staring up directly the eyes because they might be like the fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like there's a little tiny wolf.
Speaker 1: My my friend had like a dog that it looked like a tiny husky, just just a bastard fucking you know.
Speaker 2: And then if you I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like showing it was just this little shitty fucking like husky angry.
Speaker 2: I think this means, you know, I was just.
Speaker 1: I was like heavy, I was holding the dog. It does look like tits, Yes, it was the tit dog and it was such an asshole. But I think because it just hated life, because it had some wolf in it, I think. But it's so tiny, it's full grown, and uh, you stare at that motherfucker. It was so funny. All you either to do is stare at it for three seconds. They would go crazy.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite is the cho Like, my favorite is the is that like are shaking because they have so much violence. Yeah, and then they have like they they've got the soul of a way bigger animal in them, but there's trapped and they're just.
Speaker 2: Hate those mosk because their hearts are beating and you're seeing the recoil. I think it's heart beating.
Speaker 4: It's like, dude, my aunt, my aunt, my great aunt had like the chillest chia in the world. And I remember being like mystified by because I was like, this is such a chill dog.
Speaker 2: I can't even believe it. Like it didn't shake, you didn't bark, it never growled. I like, how there one that is crazy. I'm a fan of the rare ones.
Speaker 1: My friend had one that was rare for a while and then and then the next time I saw it, it was corrupted.
Speaker 2: It was crazy, such a cool dog.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden and my friend unfortunately it's kind of an asshole, like to where the dog was just barking in the background.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you gonna like do anything about that?
Speaker 1: It's like nah, And the fucking the he's right next to the apartment complex. He's in the house with their ponverts and like some of the door windows are open, And I was like, you don't feel like remotely bad.
Speaker 4: I don't have any Some some people just have no semblance of what it means to just try and make the world a little bit better.
Speaker 2: For other people. Yeah. Absolutely, it really is crazy. People shouldn't have pets, man, I think you could be able to. You have to sound lights to have a pet. I fully enjoyed that. I don't disagree with you fully, especially especially animals you have to like really intendedly take care of. Like one of my friends has an iguana, and the way he takes it, because first of all, you have iguanas a string a strong window, kill it. They are they are so diable it's insane, Like they won't sleep unless it's darkness entirely, so it has to be complete dark. So they won't sleep, so if they stay up too long, they'll get sick and die. I don't even know. That's crazy, dude, How the fun would you want that as a that's crazy. They're really cool. They look really cool, because a lot of things are cool. They look really I could google it, you know. Yeah, there's a commune. I think it's a chameleon. Properly, a chameleon sounds that sounds more accurate. Chameleons. A chameleon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, chameleons are fucking weak.
Speaker 2: That's I remember. We'll kill them, like I remember.
Speaker 4: Wanting your chameleon when I was a kid, because I just I love the idea of having one on my like I love their little lego hands, man.
Speaker 2: Their little lego hands.
Speaker 4: Every time I see a chameleon like trying to grab on something, like, my heart grows.
Speaker 2: It's cool. It so funny because the fact I feel like they're just they're so like most reptiles seem insidious, but they don't. They seem like ah around, they're the chill reptile having a corner of the room. It'll be like eat a fly like a thumb. Afterwards.
Speaker 4: I remember, I just remember seeing I remember being I was like maybe six years old in Puerto Rico and I was at a McDonald's and there was a guy in front of me in line.
Speaker 2: I think it was me and my dad, and then my mom was like somewhere else.
Speaker 4: But there was a guy in front of me in line ordering and he had a chameleon on his shoulder, and then he go he went outside and I saw it like eating the flies around him.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that is fucking cool.
Speaker 4: That image just burned in my That guy has no idea how much that he impacted me, just staying in front of me with his chameleon, and I just.
Speaker 2: I just fucking I think so many animals are really cool where people get them, like I think particularly when that comes to dogs, because I think the dogs we bred them to think we're there work really easily, but it takes like kind of a lot of like training when they're little, it's hard. I have my dog. When I first had her before she passed away years ago, we were training her for like through and we couldn't even get her perfected. But we did a really good job training, like we walk overs out a leash. She would not stray from where I was. She would stay next to me, and it was difficult, especially when their puppies all they want to do is play. So it was fucking gruelly. And my Grandma's like, I'm too old to be training a fucking German shepherd. Yeah, what are you doing? What am I doing? But I was there to be and I was a kid, and I was attention. I was like, oh, I want to teach these things so I could teach the company. I teach you to speak, I would. I taught it like a lot of the basic things, but it wasn't a perfect dog. He was still standing at attention sometimes, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, a lot of that stuff is like unnecessary, Like it's just like extra.
Speaker 2: It's morals. Yeah, I'm not training a weapon, you know, like if I don't mean like a police dog.
Speaker 1: I understand they can do tricks and ship that's extra. Like to me, it's just like potty train it. Uh, make sure it's like this is your home and fucking don't run away, you know, kind.
Speaker 4: Of stare at it and you gotta shirt dominant. I think that's literally a trick. They like stare at it and just like not break, and then they'll break and then they've been broken.
Speaker 2: Unless you're like it's because if the dog's challenging, you piss on the dogs thinks it's like the person that like runs the house that's so so rude, so rude when you've got them trained, Well, they're just they're like, you know, they're just like happy to be there and you're just pissing all over them.
Speaker 4: Well on that note, question a question talking about people pissing on poor pups, and it's just like, I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 2: This guy is cool, he's really nice. This guy's the best.
Speaker 1: Here's the only dogs are just like you know, they're just happy to be there, Like it doesn't matter what happened.
Speaker 2: There could be like a war going on. The dogs just like you know, like I love those. Have you seen the protest dogs? No, like and Chili and like other Latin countries there have been like people who are protests right, people are like getting real rode up during like some sort of like the reds. Yeah, and then the dogs like are on the protest sign attacking cops and it's like why the fuck are these dogs attack the dogs? Like I get it, I know it wasn't I'm on this side. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I love I love I love that. I love the I mean, that's the whole point of really having a dog. It's like the companionship and the loyalty. So like you're like you're upset, like you're a good person and you're upset, and that dog's like it knows that. Like this human is usually chill. So if they're upset, whoever they're upset, I must be really bad.
Speaker 2: I have to try to kill for their sake, for my for my snacks, I have to kill you. I'm sorry. Let's move on the same questions from our patriots over at patreon dot com slash the snark tank. I feel tired. I don't know why. I actually I could sleep. I need not. But really, my neck my next fucked same dude. Last thime, my neck was hurting. I had to fucking I woke up and I was I was gonna do like some rose and I was like, my neck hurts, like fuck. So I did like half a set and I was like, I'm gonna just chill out for today.
Speaker 4: I heard my neck so bad once in my only once in my life, and it was after I got like a massage, really after I either I got him. No, it was a chiropractor. Of course, don't go to chiropracty. No.
Speaker 2: I know, I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 4: You tried it, but like it was just like like my mom was like, should go to it? I was like I don't want to do it. I don't really believe in that stuff.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I just go do it. Lock neck once. I'm pretty sure what is that like? When my neck was like like literally like doing this hurt like a fucking that's that's whatever I mean. I was like I don't know how I got it. And my friend's mom was like, I can help you with this. It's gonna hurt, like fucking hell, you're gonna cry. And I was like, what do you mean. She was obviously a Caribbean woman. She was a Caribbean woman, and she was like, was gonna hurt? Like I'm sorry, and I'm like all right, and she just like pulled my neck and I was like literally tearing and I was like this, but she was like, no, you have to keep your neck extended for like five minutes. You have to keep it extended and it's gonna hurt the whole time. But your neck is gonna get better way faster, and I was like, I don't know what way. Faster.
Speaker 4: Faster is not good enough for me. I was like, what's at the end of it?
Speaker 2: I was like, what sort of fucking Jamaican witchcraft is she doing? And then literally after the agony, I was like, oh shit, my neck feels good. She was like, yeah, it hurt really bad. You know I think it was I think I think it was the pain exactly. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's like, here's the thing, so here's I'm gonna take this knife and I'm gonna twist it in your stomach and I'm gonna twist it around for like eight minutes, and then when I take this out, you're gonna feel so much better. It's like, yeah, I bet, I.
Speaker 2: Bet I'm gonna felt being tortured an he wore yeah, like I hate that shit.
Speaker 4: But like so I remember, like I was fine, my posture was fine, my neck, my back didn't hurt at all. They just recommended like a chiropractor. I was like, fine, I'll do it, dude. I don't want to have the conversation anymore. So I did it, and then they were like, do you feel better? I'm like, I feel the same as I did before this. And then the day after I woke up and I just couldn't move my neck because I couldn't like every like every direction hurt like up, down, left, right.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was just like Batman, like Christian Bale's Batman the entire day. And what sucked is that that day I had an eye exam, And if you know anything about eye exams, have glasses. They have like a thing that they pull down with like various lenses and they try to figure out like what like what your prescription is.
Speaker 2: And they brought it down and they were like can you put your head in here? And I was like can you bring it down? More?
Speaker 4: Like I had to position myself in such a way that it was like I'm pretty sure I fail.
Speaker 2: Like I I failed this. I don't get graded on it. I thought you were like legally blind.
Speaker 4: Yeah I got. I got an inaccurate prescription for sure for those for that year. Because I had the eye examine, I just like I couldn't focus. I was just in so much pain that I was like, I can't read any of this. I can't read the ship anyway.
Speaker 1: It's not I don't want to talk about it, like I'm noticing how much more my neck hurts by like focusing on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 4: It's kind of some of our questions from our patrons over a pigeon complast a stark tank. Remember you can jump on over there and ask us a question if you want, uh, Goofy wrote in he says, hello, babbabooies. Since all three of you were young when the Internet was first starting to red or legs, what video do you remember seeing early on in life that told you that nothing is okay. We're doomed as a species. Personally, I was a little late to the party. So the earliest one I saw that maybe question everything was that video of dudes in ninja turtle costumes having a circle jerk around pizza with comically large fake penises. I've never seen this, and I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: So the fact that you said that video.
Speaker 4: Video video, of course you have Lyle Lyle, that makes that makes perfect sense. Let's go I've never seen that big old green dicks. I was like, I love that guy, but he is he?
Speaker 2: Him and Zach are the people that always tell me I'm not at the level I think I'm at you know, I've never I'm not on that level yet. There they they they are wielders of the darkness. I merely co opt it for moments, you know, Yeah, are you looking it up? It's fucking in safe. Hold on to get off of me.
Speaker 4: We'll cut the black ship.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that? The bottles? All right? All right, that's insane. I think.
Speaker 4: I do think the video that I saw that was was significantly like the thing that I must have been like two thousand and five or something and six, but I remember seeing a video of like just US Marines throwing a puppy off a cliff that ruined everything for me.
Speaker 2: That was like the moment that it was just for me, It was for me. It was mister hands, oh, mister Hans. Still. I still remember the groan he made that she was bir the moment you know he was dead. Yeah, he was like a death rattle. Do you know he was gone after that? I knew it.
Speaker 4: Do you know, the cyberpup.
Speaker 2: Fucking idiot, Yeah, exactly. He was an engineer. Hee. Yeah, it's all. It's all. It's always that. Explore further, exactly, explore further, Go where we've never gone. Definitely a furry, and every furry is always has some sort of prestigious job. That's not incorrect, not entirely. Very often they're they're wealthy.
Speaker 4: Very often you have to be, I think to even realize, to even realize that you're into that, I think you have to be well, have.
Speaker 2: Some money, because what the fuck are you? Because it's like, imagine doing like really interest class play, right, Like it's like it's not the same thing, but like it's sort of similar. Like this person's gonna make me a suit that's pretty, though it may look silly to most people, this is a hard to make suit, you know. Yeah, so you gotta have money. You gotta have money.
Speaker 1: But some people, I think, blow a lot of that because whatever reason, the uh decent chunk of the gay community get into that ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. Just there's definitely some sort of intersection there.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why, but there just is. I don't know who, I don't know who started it is.
Speaker 2: And every furry I know is queer. Every ferry I know personally's right.
Speaker 1: I I don't understand. I don't have to why that.
Speaker 2: Happened, not exactly you give me a straight fir. How No, it supersedes it kind of. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't attracted to a dog. What does it matter if it's a male.
Speaker 2: You're not exactly it's this is the argument. This is the times I've heard from them. But this is not me saying it's like, I'm not attracted to this exact creature. I'm attracted to the like it's vibe or aesthetic. I don't understand that exactly either. Yeah, I can't concept I didn't. I don't either, because I can't explain it right. I feel like I'm doing people in service while saying this. A real FRI would have to come here and talk to us about it, because I clearly I don't know. Well, you're not offending many. To be fair, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think all of them, because I would think that they would, they would take this suit off and fuck. A lot of them do so I think I don't think a lot of them are actually just like, oh I want to fuck a uh.
Speaker 2: Animal human thing. It's like, I don't know this animals the perspective this animal that they view it reflects them, I guess, or something like that put its way.
Speaker 1: I don't care enough, you know, so I've never like deep done a deep I can do it, it's not it's at the end of the day, people's fetishes and their things is like not really my bad, I don't I.
Speaker 2: Don't care enough.
Speaker 4: But also I hope to never be in a position, in a position where I have to care at all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's I feel I feel like that's not anybody most people's kinks, I feel exactly the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep it to yourself. I'm just like, I don't need to know the ins and outs of your show. We pushed the things a little too far, like like having people be very open about their kinks. And I think especially that that one. I think one well for being a very well that's a.
Speaker 1: Big one because they were like making conventions and ship where I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's like to me, go go to the adult con isn't that what that's for? Hotel? Yeah? But everything and everything starts off with like, oh, this is the overarching place, and then things split out of it?
Speaker 1: Is there like a I mean, what's the like the I guess they're probably is like a dominatrix con for sure.
Speaker 2: There's a con for everything, everything, I guess.
Speaker 1: Now, like everything, because before I felt like things were just large and consolidated. Here's your nerdy ship, here's your sex stuff, and then you find booths of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once upon a time. But I think they got ridiculed so much by people because of it being you know, pretty like that's a good point. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I would be one of the people laughing if I went to like an adult convention and I saw like a furry boode, I would.
Speaker 2: Laugh younger younger me. Absolutely. Now I'm like what because I used to have a fucking like hate b one of refurries and I was like, there's so much worse that exists. There's so much worse obviously, So like what am I doing hating this? It's it's kind of like really like it is like, oh, just lave your la fun, dude, glad to do it. Yeah, because I think worolves are cool, but at the same time they're they're also so unfortunately tied to that that I'm like, I can't even think worolves are cool. Man.
Speaker 1: I still like him, I I I do too, and I don't think about it. I don't think about I rarely think about furries.
Speaker 4: It hasn't Yeah, they haven't really been a part of the guyst in a long time. Yeah, I feelk it was more like a twenty four fifteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were definitely that era that of like it was it was asshole err where they were very much so round I called it, I will say of you the Internet where like everyone was an ass to everybody, Like what content was was being a dickhead to people that era, so like, yeah it was I miss it, dude, let's move on. Yeah, it was it.
Speaker 1: Sonic Fox is the only guy that I've seen recently at all that's.
Speaker 2: Involved in Sonic Sonic where's actually like a badge man. Niggas hate him and what he does he whoops, he wos. That's what makes it so much.
Speaker 1: That's what everything was part of getting destroyed by Fury.
Speaker 2: And he's kind of an asshole because of course he's a furry, so he probably like was a nice kid and got bullied into this being a dickhad about things he's good at like everyone does. Why not? So it was just like get you get your money, king, do your ship? Yeah, go off man? All right, move on. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The VR chat goth I Fucked is also from New Jersey Road, and he says, what's up, twig, twig average? You guys are sucking You guys are getting really out of pocket with this.
Speaker 2: It's hello, what's up? Twig? Average?
Speaker 4: And fat piece of shit with a gap tooth so wide you could fit all of New Jersey and half of Pennsylvania in it. You gotta relax, guys.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's really hurtful. Yeah, I locked out here. What would you call me? Average?
Speaker 1: That's so I mean, like I don't Well, you're fine, You're good. What your description was?
Speaker 2: Fine? Like average? Come on, man? That is so mean that it's it's so mean that it's like it borders back around and it's it's like, what do you even doing? Dude.
Speaker 4: It's the same way that, like how Doom is really violent, but it's so cartoonish that it kind of like doesn't feel like it is, and you're just.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, just get out of here. Man. It's like that, it's like whatever, whatever, bro, have a.
Speaker 4: Good night, Like yeah, like like ripping a demon in Doom in half Yeah, doesn't feel as violent as shooting somebody in the head in the video game, and they realistically slump.
Speaker 2: Over, like that's so cartoonishly fucked up, Like when what is it Bill?
Speaker 4: Not? When when Bill and I dies and smiling friends in the hot air balloon, he like tenses up and he slumps so dumped it feels like a for real die anyway, Anyway, he moves on. He says, I've been replaying all the Gears of War games, are you saying?
Speaker 2: Recent?
Speaker 4: And I'm left wondering why people dislike Judgment four and five. All of them have really interesting things to add to the Gears Sandbox that I that don't utterly ruin the core gameplay, like three four and three. Yeah, that's that is true. They are better at it, uh than than.
Speaker 2: Three fourth three was.
Speaker 4: The characters is genuinely charming and fun to be around. What are some things you don't like? Uh that you like that few? Oh so this is I guess the core of the question. What are some things that you like that few few others do and you don't understand why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Judgment isn't that bad. Actually I understood it's. Yeah, it's definitely one of the weak. To me, it's like Arkhamrgins, Like, it's not a bad game, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's just underwhelming.
Speaker 1: It's just, yeah, it's a little bit weaker compared to some of the other titles.
Speaker 2: That's I think to me, Judgment is after three or before three. It's a prequel for sure. Release.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember. I think it came about twenty eleven. It's after three, yeah, because it came out. It came out pretty because I think it came out like what twenty I thought I was twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: I think I remember.
Speaker 4: I think it was like thirteen or twelve thirteen.
Speaker 2: I swear now, I don't think. I think it was twenty eleven because I think I was in high school and it came out. Here's War three was twenty eleven. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Really, So here's the word judgment came out?
Speaker 2: His brain sucks right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, March nineteenth, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: How the fuck do ichool? Why do I? I didn't play a judgment that much, but I think, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty eleven was Gears I remember, because it was twenty eleven was Gears three, and that was like the the my last year of high school.
Speaker 1: Why do I just for some reason, I have a memory of playing it much Judgment much sooner same but whatever. Usually my memory is pretty good about that, but not this time.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's crazy. I remember there was something with particularly autistic with video game.
Speaker 1: I usually am just not this one totally fucking off, uh, because there's it's that connect. Usually it's connected the significant parts of my life. Yeah yeah, but this time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Also I remember having that because this was when I had a Model three sixty. So I guess I guess that when I fucking whatever, it doesn't matter anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I remember there was something about the gun system in Judgment that was a little bit different, Like I think it was the choice of weapons that was underwhelming.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 4: Remember like that was the game where like you press why to switch weapon.
Speaker 2: There was something. Yeah, there's something like that.
Speaker 4: There was something like that, And I know that like you could fall off of ledges.
Speaker 2: I remember that was a big thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because usually in Gears Ofward it's like it's it's kind of like you're on set paths. You can't really like jump, yeah, and you still can't jump in Judgment, but like you could choose, and I remember in Judgment, the big thing was that you could like walk off ledges and like kind of like it became kind of I remember that distinctly because it just ruined like people people would just drop on you, and I remember feeling like that feels weird and Gears of War for somebody to just drop on you and fucking shoot you interesting.
Speaker 2: But it was, Yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 4: I just I remember I didn't like the framing device that they used for the story. I remember like like Baird and his squad were like on trial and then they were doing like this kind of like let me tell you the story how it happened, and then it would go back and it would it was It's kind of okay. I just don't think it worked. And also it did nothing really happened in it. I think it was. It was just underwhelming. Following three, he was a really good like end.
Speaker 2: What gets the world from what it is? In Gears of War four to three? For five? Like why is the ice and robots? Like what gets to that point? It's you're asking, it's been so, why why are you fighting? Are you on an ice planet? It looks like lost planet? You're not on an ice planet.
Speaker 7: Really there's a lot, there's a snow a part of the world, and then you're just doing the most basic open world ship like that.
Speaker 2: I like, I like, yeah, so you're on the sled, but it's like who's pulling the sled?
Speaker 4: But all you're doing is I don't remember, but I think in the desert they had like.
Speaker 2: A it's like fan it was like a city. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like almost like a you you. I don't remember exactly how it works. Yeah, I honestly kind of like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Like playing the game.
Speaker 1: That was the most underwhelming part where all it was the open world. Was it just it was unnecessary? Yeah, it felt like padding, let's go, Okay, I'm traveling here. Now I'm gonna go collect some shit from here and go. It was just like this doesn't need to be in this game. Yeah, that's all I think.
Speaker 4: I think Judgment's just kind of underwhelming because it doesn't really add much and it's the story is kind of like whatever, and you're not really following the people that you want to follow. I think any Gears of War game also it had to follow three, which was really good. Yeah, and then four I think was underwhelming because I mean I like four, honest I like four and five to be honest with you, Like, I think they're really very good games, Like I just have four.
Speaker 2: I just think four.
Speaker 4: The issue with four is really just the robots, Like there's too many robots in four, and Gears five has the little world parts that like I actually kind of like, but I I do feel like are a little bit kind of weird, but they're they're really good high busters. Specifically that Gears five DLC is fucking great, like unreasonably good for no reason. So like I I'm with you where I think they're definitely better at doing Gears than three or three was with Haylo for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any other games you can think about, like say the Change anything like.
Speaker 4: Well, he's actually, what are some few things that you like that few others do? And you don't understand why? I things that I love that other people don't.
Speaker 2: I I don't know. I can't think of any at the moment. There's a very different from it rarely happens zoom like a Ragenmrock actually like playing as a trays.
Speaker 4: I think most people do. I'm I'm I'm the outlier of that.
Speaker 2: I just liked how fast you was.
Speaker 1: That was my main thing, because I want, I know, Krados is like older, but he's still a god.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like how slow he moves.
Speaker 1: That's just me though, because like I'm like, okay, you're still, You're still insane. You are faster than most people on the planet. I'm most every person. He's faster every god might every but let's put it this way. Somehow he caught fucking Hermes and uh, and he caught him. He's still, He's still But the fact that you would even be able to come anywhere close to him is silly.
Speaker 2: Say, I watched the moment again when he fought Balder and there was a moment where he pieced him up three times so quick. He hits him in the faith, the stomach, two times in the face again, and I'm like, the fuck, why is he hitting him that fast?
Speaker 1: Fucking combosom like so and I was like, creatives, he's so Creatos is so fucking like powerful and so like insane that.
Speaker 2: What do you it?
Speaker 1: Kind of I I kind of understand why they ended with Ragnrock because it's like, we can't draw this out too much. He's he's he can destroy everyone. It's it's obvious that his he's so overpowered. They need to do something. What are they gonna do next to even give him really a challenge, like I know they're talking about service.
Speaker 2: Service challenge the moment. Because he's strong the whole time. In all the games, you don't really get a display of how crazy strong he is, like other than like when he outpowers Hercules, you're like, oh, ship, this guy is crazy strong. But then when he flips the sky that moment, I was like, did this nigga just flip this? Even a trash was like, wait, flipping the sky? What do you mean? In the first of the PS five one where he flips the thing of the of the castle of that like that fixture you have to walk on like that before, but he likes even like did you just like flip over look? And I was just like, oh shout, I forgot he's crazy strong.
Speaker 1: And number two it opens up with you fighting this giant statue like this colossus, and like there's a part where it tries to step on you and you just do your button do your button mash thing, and then he tosses that things like it flies and you're like like the to be that amount of straight like stupid.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, so I I remember I thought of one. What you got? I really.
Speaker 4: So Crash Team Racing to me is like unequivocally, yeah we got. I literally have coasters. I think I found that like a box lunch or something. But like, that game to me is like as a cart racer is so unbelievably perfect and so much better than any other thing in that job, like by a by a degree that I can't even quant that. I can't conceptualize why people more people can't see it. I think it's relatively under underappreciated. I don't think people really think about it that much. And it's crazy to me because it is more of a like it's insane. It's like Melee, it really is. It's it's fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: But that's that's me I have. I have a lot of takes about Melee. I love Melee. I played it competitively. I'm pretty fucking good at that game for someone that isn't like a competitor that game. I think that game is a fucking mess. That game is a fucking extreme mess. And other people have like I think it is. It is fun in a way that No, the Smash Russ game is fun because it feels like the first one that really like takes a risk to be like something. It's like, it's just something particularly special about it, like the wave dashing, the fucking saney characters, the way it even looks like it looks so fucking silly nowadays can do what it was. Yeah, but I think people don't exactly remember playing that game. I think they've played Smashed, like Brawl and like sixty thee you want Ultimate and they're like, I love Melee and it's like, have you played Melee recently? Blood because we can play it right now, you won't be able to play the game. Why what do you mean? Because that game you can just oppress people in a way that's so insane. It's crazy, like I can legs grab and you can't get back on the legeh. It is not like this shit like that where it's like it's it's really cool and it was really fun and it's held a really cool place with minds. Yeah, but I feel like people a lot of people have the like, Oh, on a Reddit page, people said Melee is the best one. So it's the best one. Memory that's what I feel like, particularly, I don't think so, and I think it's a good game. I would never say it's naughty. I think it's great. I think it's the most iconic Smash game. I don't think it's the best one by by a large margin. I think Ultimate is by far the best Smash Bros. Game.
Speaker 4: But I think in what way best in the sense that it's like inoffensive and kind of safe and find.
Speaker 2: All just the way the game's built, the characters designed, and the way the diversity of characters. Granted, there's a lot of samey characters in those games.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, there's a lot of seventeen sword characters I play identically.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's genuinely for real there's genuinely like the every sword character is no another fire emblem character. Yeah, there's a mericism, right, and I think I agree that can be that's annoying, right, But I do think the way the game plays, the way like it feels and it flows, is much better in that game, simply based off like how you move, and obviously it's a newer game. That's the point, you know, yeah, you know, you know Gears three is gonna feel better than Gears two is you know, it's the next game, and it's just like so like it's like what like almost twenty years difference of games easily at least fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess for me, I look at it, it's like I don't know. I look at It's like, Okay, here's let's say, here's a movie that is entirely fine from beginning to end, and it's like it's like it's you know, it makes sense, script works, and then you have something like Bullet Train. Bulletrain's ridiculous. Bull Train is absurd in every single way, and that's way better to me than like just a movie that like makes sense, you know what I mean? I would say I feel like I feel like Melee is is that. I feel like Halo two is that. I feel like Crash Team Racing is that where it's like this is great in a way that you couldn't do on purpose, and that is so special that like I don't understand why people don't like people see it with Melee, people see it with Halo two.
Speaker 2: People don't see it with that.
Speaker 4: And that's that's why I feel like this is one of those things where I'm like, I'm like one of the only people talking about that game still like probably, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think I think it's a better racing game. I would agree. I think the reason, you know, the reason why that game isn't talk much because Mario Kart is so fucking popular just simply.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, obviously, and then there's also been more of them. Well there's only like two crash racing games of any consequence, but Crash.
Speaker 1: But also yeah, Crash is never going to be as popular as so it's like it just doesn't have a chance to be like, this is the perfect cart racer. It doesn't matter even if the next Mario card that comes out sucks dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which it won't, because the framework is so it's been the same. It's it's the sixty four you know, you want to be really honest, it is the same as sixty four. Like I love those games for what they are, but I understand what I'm playing.
Speaker 4: It plays like quick saying man like some of them, like all even Double Dash, Man, Double Dash feels like playing.
Speaker 2: Another that's another game, people like, I don't think people remember playing Double Dash because I played the funk out of that game with people and me and my cousin there were combinations and that ship. We have a friend Joe who would use the same combination that would use Luigi and Red Koopa. You cannot. It is so obnoxious inating with somebody that gets the three owning red shells every time they get their fake it is, but it's it's such a like it's so fun and I remember being so good. But I think it's a lot of rose colored glasses when people experience a lot of games from those errors. But it's like it was so fun. It's like maybe I always just like say, well, go I can play. I always. I think a lot of people would like say that and then not play the games, and then if they play the games, they'd be like, oh, this is okay, because it happens.
Speaker 1: I remember some things that like like oh this was fucking awesome. You go back and play and you're like, oh yeah, like this is not nearly as good as I remember. I think everybody has that experience, so nostalgia is always heavy. There is a game that this is really interesting that a lot of people have gone back to recently because of Mod's Marvels's Captain Infinite, So like, hmm, but that game, though, it's interesting because when I first played it, I know a lot of the art styles, some of the characters. Obviously, people are like, what the fuck is this? Yeah, the lack of X Men characters that that already was a big But the thing is all of them were gone, yeah so.
Speaker 2: Have they were. That was in the minute with the Indomans where they were trying to buy it, and then Fox like, We're just not going to give you anything, and they were like, okay, well, really.
Speaker 1: Stupid to release Marvels Captain without X Men. So they had already had those things. Some of the art style like Chunnley looked really stupid, some of the some of them look really stupid. But in hindsight, like if you play, there was a lot of people that I feel like were just because of the stuff surrounding it were they didn't even pay attention to the combat.
Speaker 2: It's good and also.
Speaker 1: They turned but they we return to the old button format because uh the tat Tatsuanuku versus Capcom, they had that fucking circle button format. To do a combo, we would just like hit like you know, say if it's a say if it's PlayStation. He had square, triangle circle, and then he had X and then it does your air combo and then do it again to finish it, and I was like, what the is this for five year olds? It was weird that they just did that. And then they transferred that to MVC three and and then they also slowed down the combat just a little bit for especially compared to two NBC two and so me personally, I liked MC three, but I was also disappointed. I liked when they kind of went back to the old formula with Infinite but there's a lot of people that just absolutely diarrhida on the game, and I get it. So I'm glad people are going back to Maximilian dude fucking and h Some people modded it and then they they re skinned it. A lot of people were coming back and having fun with it and realizing that this game is a lot better than it actually was. So I'm glad that at least this will maybe give it more hype till it's like, guys, make another one.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken. The assists were taken out for the stones, right, so that the stones, I thought that the that was just there's only two people now, right that. Yeah, so it was only two people now, But you have a stone instead. Yeah, it wasn't a They didn't.
Speaker 1: Do the three thing, so they were going they went to like a a more old school like almost like Marves Captain one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which Marvels Calcum one. It has.
Speaker 1: It's a little clunky, but man, I love the there was the subtle differences. First of all, the soundtrack is some of my favorite capcom music, especially since like oh they remixed Mega Man two's music from from Number two and and then they just made it in Marvels's Captain, which is one of my favorite fucking sound just tracks of Kaptam did and uh, what was I gonna say? Like some of the animations in NBC one is better than two, especially like say hitting the ground, there's like a little bit of the impact hit and there the rocks, Yeah, the rocks coming up and the impact was like so if you did, like finally like a.
Speaker 2: Sense of that would like walk around and it would shake the screen. Like There's things like well Sentinel was an NVC one, he was he was in it.
Speaker 1: I forgot which children the Atom or I forget which one he was in, but like, uh, oh.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the X Men games, So I'm talking about VC.
Speaker 1: One right now, and I'm talking about the brown impact, and like there was two major things that felt so satisfying, doing the doing the the ultimate web throw with a Spider Man. Obviously, the impact felt so satisfying, and you get you don't get that satisfaction in two. It just feels like you're hitting like a stone ground and there's no like shaken impact like it hurts. Same thing with Final Justice and uh Captain America when he would do like his little suplex like supplex at the end, like when you do it on too, it just feels so empty. And I'm like, NBC two is such an amazing game, but those little things missing. I'm like, fuck, people don't understand how satisfying it feels.
Speaker 2: Too. There's always a little thing. Because it had to put fucking fifty plus characters in that game, they probably did retract over word they had. I'm pretty sure that game came out like a little bit over a year from the last one. Yeah, and then they had to put fifty Half of them are not even fully designed. That is how quick games used to be. A man like Fanos doesn't do anything Fanos does in that game. That was just awful.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, why is there's no representation of him being Fanos really like of like if he didn't know who he was, you'd be like, the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: I had no idea who he was. I remember playing the game, like who the.
Speaker 2: Fuck is I remember I think I played the game before I read any of the Infinity like Opera, and I was just like, this guy's kind of lame. And then I read it later on I was like, yeah, dude, if I play would kill everyone there.
Speaker 4: I played that game before I knew anybody that I literally the only new Spider Man and Venom.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 4: I'm not even joke really like when I played when I when I played MVV well, I I kind of had an adjacent understanding of like the X Wolverine, right, yeah kind of, but not really. You know, I just wasn't a comic person. So I played the game. I don't who the any of this is a good as game.
Speaker 2: I found about bone Clobe over, I was like, why is that one's hands different? Yeah? It was also like two thousand. We called them. We called him piss claw piskla because they're like a little yellow. We call him pissed claw. What did his bones be like red as fuck?
Speaker 1: I mean the whole idea that they're just still in it's such a lazy sprite where all they did was just make it yellow and extended. Like those aren't bones, fucking bones, those are claws and aman teum that just have piss on them.
Speaker 2: We called them pis. That's the only thing you soak it in pissed for a long period of piss.
Speaker 4: I remember capcom like I think that the main The main thing for me was just like I loved the pixel art so much that when they moved away from it, I was.
Speaker 2: Just kind of like, Okay, the art was it's probably good still, it was great. The music was great, the visual dynamics, like all of the fucking motion, everyone's taunts, like just just for me, what happened is that things like that really touched my heart because I love comic books. So seeing stuff like that be like like even rivals right like Rivals right now, anyone could enjoy that game, but that is a love letter for people that like comic books though, Like it's like, if you really enjoy comics, you can play that game and be like, dude, I know this reference I've seen that thing. Oh my god, that's costume. I know what that's from. And I just really enjoys. Why I play it, honestly because because hero shooters in general, they're fun when you play with friends. But I just don't play them by myself anymore. I don't have the energy to be upset at people just not doing I just I can't do it anymore. My heart just isn't in it. That's why I just don't practice spider Mans. I'm like, I can't turn this game when and play it because I'm just gonna kill myself. I can't. I can't do this. That's the thing to me.
Speaker 4: So like that's the only character I play in that game. Yeah, but and I just like I hate the way everybody else plays. If Spider Man wasn't in that game, I genuinely wouldn't play it, like at all. Like if they had like an update and they were like, oh, Spider Man's out of the game, I would actually uninstalled and never play.
Speaker 2: Making a Marvel game and not making a game, Making a Marvel game that impluences the whole cast, and not even Spider Man is insane, like.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh he's to op and instead of like nerving him. They just take him out and that's ccause he's like he's nowhere near OPI.
Speaker 2: It's like that's crazy. It's like he's very frail. Peter Parker. What is he good at? What is it? What is his role?
Speaker 4: He's like gonna say, like he goes he's like a disorientor kind of like you kind of go in and sneak behind enemy lines, like beat people up in the you kind of like go back flank people and take out their heelers and like get the fuck away, get in, do damage, get out. Because he can swing and he can move around. Actually there's actual physics in it.
Speaker 2: His movement is insane. The thing that I like about it is like you.
Speaker 4: Have to aim well, if you add if you if you turn on the real swinging, like you have to aim at the thing you shoot the web at and then that will like be where you swing from.
Speaker 2: And I loved that.
Speaker 4: I wish that was actually like an option in like real Spider Man games because it's actually satisfying to do.
Speaker 2: But that but that's the whole point.
Speaker 4: That's the whole reason I play video games is moving through space in a satisfying way. So to me, I'm like, I played, I've played many of these those other characters, and I'm like, and they're just like, you know what you saw?
Speaker 1: It so slow and this more horrible advertisement for it annoys me because of the fact that, like, I really want characters to be zipping and dipping around, but I would say it is though, design the map for that.
Speaker 2: You have to design the map. The comedy characters speed. I just want coke speed man.
Speaker 1: I want like, like like the way that I feel like NBC two is where it's not it wasn't made in mind for like this is for everyone like it's it's so I think that.
Speaker 2: Works for not shooting games, So I don't think that works for shooting game.
Speaker 4: I think I just want to give it maybe not maybe not Marvel Rivals, but it would it'll work for what what shooting game?
Speaker 2: You think it's like fucking breakneck quick, like well, most games used to be that way.
Speaker 4: That's how games, that's how a lot of PSS used to be, Like Quake was like.
Speaker 2: That, and I feel like quick only when I can think of it.
Speaker 1: I want like panic speed where it's like, yeah, I love that ship can imagine playing again.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be fun the like idea of it, and then I play and I'd be like, dude, I don't know when I'm dying. I don't know when I'm.
Speaker 4: Dying internals PvP, but Maternal is fucking fast as hell.
Speaker 1: Your your eyes will adjust to it eventually, because I remember playing some things first, like uh.
Speaker 2: Eternal is a fast based game too, for sure, I've never played.
Speaker 1: At I love that, like just constant, you're you're you're encouraged to just keep going, like not to slow down and think you're kind of just it's all reflected and then you're like, oh, ship, I'm dying.
Speaker 2: I got to kill more people to get more ship. I like like, I like like that.
Speaker 4: I like games like that that like that reward intuition and like its an intuition. It's like a really like it's such a good reward.
Speaker 2: It feels good. Like for me, I'm I'm constmplative. I like I like being able to contemplate. I like contemplating.
Speaker 1: That's what my turn basis for, because I like my turn base. I sometimes I'm like, if I'm like chess, you make the one wrong move, you're fucked. So I love thinking about it. For a few minutes. I'm like, what makes more sensitive?
Speaker 2: It's me an honor motor baalders Gate three because I'm like, dude, I'm gonna get raped by God. Yeah, these goblins are gonna kill my party if I don't do this right. Yeah, I love that. I love that, dude. I made it to act too, and I did. Then one die run and then I lost a fight to the fucking shadow cursed people, and I lost my whole save. Yes, that's why I don't play shit like that. I made it so far without people dying.
Speaker 1: I made it so I don't do fucking iron Man's I don't do any anything like that where if you die once, you're like, I've done it just for the meme of it, like let me try it, but not like, let me really do it, because I'm all you, if it was old school, like I probably would have snapped my controller, you know, like back in the day like that. That would be like back in the day when they made bosses like so insanely hard, like a street fight off for three, you're fighting Bison and those were like I'm throwing my controller like you're just because it was so I don't feel.
Speaker 2: That way anymore. I'm good, Like I'm I'm I'm a mature adult. But you understanding you have to pay for this. If so you're like I can't make this if I need to hold on.
Speaker 1: And also just they they didn't do that, oh you if you if you die once your your game. They didn't do that a lot back then. If if they did, I definitely would have tried it and I probably for sure would have broke something because that imagine like I did that on accident one time, just speed running, right, I didn't say a Capcom game on evenh Warlords. And then I got stuck at a puzzle because I've done it so many times, but I fucked up and I somehow just kind of had a brain fart and I was like I have to start over. And I never played the game again, like since since it got on Steam. I hadn't played it since then.
Speaker 4: Progress like that, I'm playing. I'm playing through Medieval two right now. It's like a really os one game that, by the way, is bonkers in a way that I completely fucking forgot. Like that game is ridiculous, Like you kill like you killed Jack the Ripper in that game. It's it's ridiculous, but eighteen or is it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Is it? Like so the original medieval takes place in like.
Speaker 4: Medieval times, okay, and then they but they finish his story and then they got a sequel greenlit and they were like, what the fuck do we do? And so they were like, I don't know, put him in London in like the eighteen hundred, so he's like in a museum and like it's it's cool because it's so like ridiculous. Yeah, but I'm at the final boss right now, and I'm I'm realizing that it's been like at least a level since I've saved, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not equipped for it at all.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, and like like there's a boss where like you need a gatling gun or like you need you need projectile weapons and I just don't have any.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. And they and they don't force you to get it. They they they give you the option to buy from like the fucking the Yeah yeah yeah, but there's a like I didn't have the money for it. That's fascinating. Like I'm just kind of stuck.
Speaker 1: That's I like that about old games because games nowadays, you usually it's like, well they won't let you not get this thing to be able to beat a game. Now, it's like, well, go get it, but it's.
Speaker 4: So annoying because I'm at the end and like I want to at this point. That's so annoying that I'm like fuck this.
Speaker 2: But I'm so.
Speaker 4: Close, like I literally I'm one fight away from ending it and putting it behind me.
Speaker 2: And that's so frustrating to know.
Speaker 1: Can you look at a strategy or do you absolutely need it? Can you find a strategy that someone's like I beat it with nothing?
Speaker 4: I can't imagine that that's possible because the the amount of damage every enemy in that game is a sponge, and so like I have cross or whatever, but like the gatling gun is crazy, so like I've been trying to do the crossbow thing. So there's so the phases of the fight is like there's a demon and there's another guy trying to kill you in like some fucking car with like a he come. It's it's stupid as fun, but like you do damage to him, and then the car swerves and does damage to the boss, but.
Speaker 2: But you can't do enough.
Speaker 4: The window for you to hit him is so small that like with anything other than a gatling gun. You just don't you can't do it. It's a terrible fight. It sucks really bad. Like I love the rest of that game because it's ridiculous, but like that that that level fucking blows. But I don't know, man, the games are games are weird. It's crazy because I'm having like a pretty good time with Ninja Guid, Like it's not really that hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looks fun. It looked. I was like the old ones sat looks awesome.
Speaker 4: The old torture, the old ones were rough. I didn't even buy, Like, I think I.
Speaker 2: Hated those games so much. I played them a lot too, and I was like, I'm just not I was like, I'm just not good at this adventures like I gotta undertand I'm not good at this. I can't keep playing this, dude.
Speaker 4: I beat Contra and I couldn't get past like the first stage of Ninja Gui. And I'm pretty sure like Contra used to be a breeze to me. I think I was like weirdly like focused on that game for like a good couple of years on any s and I would like beat it like regularly.
Speaker 2: I could not do that now, But I don't remember ever beating Contra It's fucking hot. I know I've gotten very far.
Speaker 1: I have vivid memories of being at my aunt's house trying to beat it and not beating it and being like, fuck this kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't. I don't think ever.
Speaker 4: That's the only like traditionally difficult game that I've that I remember, at least at one point in my life being genuinely very good at.
Speaker 2: And now I'm it's fucking gone. Metal Slug was a game I remember being really good at. Metal Slug is great, but it's not hard. My grandma was very good at his past.
Speaker 1: Some of them are a little uh in Metal Slug, and some of them are a little like uh, because you know it's it's like that the bullet time type ship whatever. Yeah, some of those parts like oh, fight this fucking attack helicopter and then there's like a bunch of ship on the screen.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's like a bullet hell. Yeah, You're like bullet hell. I what I meant to say, I Love, I Love must have been the one together and I was like, this is crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always thought they look cool, being young enough to not understand what po ws were oh yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Kill them, thank you. You know, they like they would give you, give you ship, they give you the fucking raazor Mini gun. I'm like, fuck yeah, dude, that is so is so much. You fight zombies and I forgot which one x I don't know which one is. There's so many. There's one where you're fighting mummies and ship like you're just stupid.
Speaker 4: It's good ship, man. I love associated, dude. There's something about like, oh yeah, like Metal Slug and a slice of Pizza because I remember them being in a lot of pizza places. Metal I have like a the stinct memory of Shop by my fucking house to me, like Metal Slug would always be like in those neo fucking because they would have multiple things, would have Samurai showdown, it would have like Metal Slug would have like ship like that.
Speaker 2: What was the name of the pizza place that's a that's a fucking round tables, round table, round table, what's round table chain? Pizza chain?
Speaker 1: They have like the Pepperonis that would be like cups, you know, the little you know how the would like kind of fold up and then just have a shipload of grease in it would just there's drink that ship this.
Speaker 4: There's a place around around here called Slice House, and I decided, like recently, I was like, you know, I'll give it a shot. I'm gonna order like a small like twelve inch like kind of personal uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, yeah, solid.
Speaker 4: I don't know if the big ones are that good, but like the small like Pepperonis like that, right, yeah kind of.
Speaker 2: I think. I think I went there because you told you you talked about it was that recently opened. Yeah, I had it. I had it this weekend because they went to see fucking something with a bunch of my friends to have this weekend movie. Yeah, and I was like, oh, I enjoy this. I think I'm I think I've grown t just enjoyed plain pizza the most now plain Yeah, I I could see, Yeah, I gotta have pepperoni. I don't. I'm really picky with the pepperoni.
Speaker 4: Is my issue, Like I because there's a particular pepperoni that's my favorite, and I don't see it all that often. I don't even know how to describe it really, like I don't know the name of it. I don't know like what brand it is, So I.
Speaker 1: Just get plain slices because you can't. It's hard to fuck up, you know, it is hard to fuck up. I just the grease of the pepperoni, though, really it's so different. I don't necessarily even need the pepperoni. I just need the grease, like because the grease from.
Speaker 2: The string out of pepperoni pizza. It's the flavor of the of the pork, the pork fucking fat. It does something.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, that's the that's the thing that I noticed, not at pizza, which not a pork fat pizza. I mean, that's expensive, but that'd probably be delicious. Sounds barbecue dunk pizza, barbecue barbecue, dug pizza duck so fucking expensive. Why there's ducks everywhere?
Speaker 2: Stupid? They're probably not edible, probably only sorry kind of edible ducks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only one breed of dun.
Speaker 2: Let's get this last one. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Sweety was a ridiculously stupid kid wrote in he's bullying, he has.
Speaker 2: The punching bag. He just somehow subtly became the punching bag to take it. I can take it. Got a chill, that's why. Man, this guy, this guy's death, when he dies, nothing everybody. I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make it. Demand everybody be nicer to Sweeney. No way, nobody do it. No way. It lives verse verse psychology. It's crazy. Be mean. In fact, if you need, if you need to hurt me to feel better than by all means hurt me. I'm fine, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: What's that line from where he says, like, really forgive them father, they not know, they know not what they do. Uh, Sweey was ridiculously he says, hey, mo mo, Curly and Larry that was like in sync.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so we'll hunt him because he can take it, because he's our hero. That that line from Batman but he's running is.
Speaker 2: So fucking stupid. Oh my god, I forgot about that scene.
Speaker 4: I imagine when you're saying it, I imagined they'll hunt him. You know that fucking line from Batman. I imagine that being the quote like that he says at the end, that scene that they probably thought was really cool is so fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: What do you mean him running like that? And look it's so stupid, and that Kate and he's like jumping over ship and I'm like, this scene is dumbest me fair, he's all shot and he's like, I really think people, I really think Christian Bale was a terrible fucking bat Of course he was. I think it was a horror bat I think he fled. His performance lifts so much weight for that trilogy, and.
Speaker 1: It's only it's the only thing that makes it like, look Batman begins is okay.
Speaker 2: I think that movie is as it's okay to me. I'll give it another There's two really cool when him and racial training, when with Katanas and the cold that sees.
Speaker 1: That's not bad, especially because it's actually the camera's actually pulled out, because when Batman actually fights, the camera is right here, and I'm like, I can't see anything, which is the point, which is, well, the point is when choreography is really bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do that. And I was like, this is just let me see this ship choreography. I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I don't need Batman to look suave. I just want him to look like what they did in the second one. They pulled it out a little bit and he just looked a little bit more like like forceful. It wasn't smooth fighting, And I'm like, I don't need I need I actually kind of like that.
Speaker 4: Those Yeah, those movies I I never really loved, Like I think they're good, Like they're good movies.
Speaker 2: But The Dark Knight is well, Dark Knight is solid written. I think I think The Dark Knight is solid. I think every moment that Joko on the screen is really good.
Speaker 4: It's fucking every moment that the Jokers on screen is really great. And then everything else is good. Is like it's well written, it's solid. It's like it's not bad, it's good, it's not bad at all. Like the part where Batman speaks is the only every time he opens his mouth. I'm like, dude, this is so in hindsight, those movies without without Christian, without without uh Heath Ledger, I feel like they're about They're like the Fantastic Four with like Chris Evans. I'm like, this is inoffensive, this is good, you know, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I never I give even when it was even when it was happening, I didn't give Christian Bale any props.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel there were some people that may have. I didn't believe them. He weren't oscar for it. He did no. I was like, I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? For Batman? Waits for Batman's word? So mad? He fucking furious He's got nominated for a few of them. You fucking kidding? Not for that, absolutely, no, only he super movies. He's what I'm saying. He's got it.
Speaker 1: And only because he died, he got it. He won, And only because he died. They gave up posthumorously. And that's the only reason why. Because they always disrespect superheroes. They never would have given it to you.
Speaker 4: They still don't, really, they still super like.
Speaker 2: They win like best Costume Design, and that's it. Yeah, I just I think those movies are like, I'm gonna be respectful because I know, I know people love Batman. Uh No, particularly autistic people love Batman. It's not like Sonic. No, it's not the same. Obviously Sonic is. Sonic is like a it's like their Christ, you know, like on the book when he opened up the person opens it up when you die and the octic person dies, right, and they're going to be judged by autistic Jesus, right, artistic Jesus. When they opened the book, the person that touches their hand is a white glove with you, and they open alongside you. Cool man, you're here. But I think Batman welcome is I think welcome to heaven. I think let's go rhymes doing jettison your skins. You're this is this is this is how heaven? So your skin is durable for some reason. Ok. And he jettisons you through your life and like, oh was that? It's like, I don't know what happened. You're in heaven now and he's gone, and that's that's. Uh, it's just and he's got a bunch of chicken nuggets and macaroni cheese and all the trains.
Speaker 1: You can watch for the trains as far as I can see that.
Speaker 4: Butter noodles for me, please, that's heaven man.
Speaker 2: I like butter noodles. Yeah, of course, But uh, I just think Batman as a character. I think a lot of people in the moment he's put under a scope more than a second. Is that this nigga is stupid as fuck? But I love him. Do you like spaghetti? Yeah? Like reasonably?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I mean, I prefer rice over everything else. If you're gonna have pasta, no, are you picking the pasta the version of pasta?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think depends on what I'm having. I don't think version of pasta. What do you mean, like it's it's like macaroni, there's spaghetti, there's elbow, there's angel hair, there's oh yeah, but that's what you mean. I thought you meant, like how like in general, like as a food.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what I'm saying is like, if let's say I gave you the option at any point throughout the week, like pasta, you get one choice, is it ever going to be spaghetti?
Speaker 2: No? No, That's how I felt all. I feel like spaghetti is.
Speaker 1: Like very like whatever spaghetti and meatballs or like with like spaghetti meat sauce is there's something first of all, like I don't think pasta and uh and a tomato like meat sauce or like just like a like a tomato based sauce not my favorite.
Speaker 2: I like a lot of things.
Speaker 1: I like cream heavy cream cream based sauce is way better by a country fucking.
Speaker 2: Mind I think I do. I really like chicken parmesan. I like chicken palm, chicken palm just to me like the tomato. It's like I don't know, man, but I don't like tomato tomatoes I like.
Speaker 1: Tomatoes a lot, like say cause to me, like say, uh, like pizza sauce is great, sure works really well. But if you were to like say, okay, like uh, now give me pasta and I will take dough bread over pasta and that sauce day.
Speaker 2: But say, for.
Speaker 1: Example, you have not you can replace. You can put Alfredo sauce on a pizza. There's options for that. Never never, if you know what I mean, No, give me fucking pizza sauce on fucking pizza dough and not. So I just feel like, say pasta and like a heavy cream like an Alfredo sauce.
Speaker 2: The marriage is way better by like fucking buy. It's not even close. I mean, I do love chicken offredo.
Speaker 1: To me, if like you put a chicken alfredo or just even fetiscini alfredo, just toy, don't even put the chicken. It just just a fucking Alfredo sauces.
Speaker 2: Mushroom pasta, Oh my god, like that like which is a lot? It's just a heavy cream based sauce. Yeah, I love, It's just so much better what it's called. I don't eat mushroom. Ah damn. Actually, I don't think I've ever eaten a mushroom. For being honest, I don't. I don't fuck with mushrooms like mushrooms. I don't fuck with mushrooms. It's just I only I only started liking mushrooms though, like in the last like three years. To be honest, it's just a weird thing for me.
Speaker 1: It's just a thing of like seeing like uh weird like type of animals and like and their larvae.
Speaker 2: Or mushroom truffle, mushroom truffle pasta.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, he's not like fucking Marcus Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Fasta. I do like I do like, I like spaghetti. I do not dislike shietti at all. I don't like it. I'm just like it.
Speaker 4: But it's like going to like an Italian man is going to make it for me.
Speaker 2: I'll eat it absolutely. There's just something about like the like I think I like a. I think I like afraid of the moment had.
Speaker 1: A like bread and the fucking smeat sauce is so much much better than if you, like say, take the bread away and use a pasta. It just doesn't mix as well for me.
Speaker 4: I think it's like yeah, for me, it's like like I like bake zd where it's like it's more like pasta and beef like that to me is better than like just tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: Like it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: Every time I taste the actual taste pasta on its own, and then have have an alfredo and then have a fucking marinaar or something whatever meat sauce, then just taste the pasta just with salt whatever, taste it, and then now dump it and individually and be like, what do you think mixes better? I guess like a thousand times people are gonna say the fucking heavy cream alfredo type sauce is gonna max. I think they like it because they just grew up with it, because it's such a basic thing to make. But on the palette, I'm like, Na spogett no fucking spaghetti.
Speaker 2: It can suck my dick. I like it. It's good, it's food. I like it. I'm not a big fan of Spaggottini. Oh we never got the question? Did we?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: I think we did? What was the question? I don't remember. We're gonna read it games now, was it really? Did we really get to it? I think so, because I thought I thought we went off on it. Him.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on now now, because like I, you're so lost, You're so lost now.
Speaker 2: There was like a.
Speaker 1: Punching bag thing.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh Sweety's, oh yeah, we got to the I was like, I don't think we got to sweet, he says, I really was about to end the show. Did you guys ever have a kid who was who was a known gooner or sex pest in high school? In my high school, there was this kid that will call Goonye Goonye who would constantly be watching porn at school and jacking off in bathrooms. And he just like told people, I like proud of he somehow managed to get porn on his school assigned iPad. Okay, first of all, they have school assigned iPad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, laptops kids nowadays?
Speaker 4: What that?
Speaker 2: Laptops? What for me? In New York City they had laptops absolutely. Then moved. Then I moved and they had like laptops like you would use them for, like not computer. I never had a fucking school assigned it. Yeah, I definitely I had that in PK. No, what the fuck are you talking about? Kindergarten? Oh my god, it was kious. Fuck. Why what would a kid do with that? Yeah, here's your fucking iPad pre K in the nineties. That's true. Uh yeah, no, we we didn't get We didn't did even get calculators. We didn't give us anything. Dude. The fact that you didn't get calculated sometimes too is like wet, I got nothing. We never got it. You got a in Pekeepsie high school year, you had like we had like a laptops for certain classes and they would bring it to you. They would give it to you to take home. No, not to take home, no way, it's pussed out. Well then what is it? I don't understand. You use it in like for like reports stuff like that, would be able to check it out for reports.
Speaker 1: Closest thing.
Speaker 2: We just had a computer class and then there was Yeah we had a computer lab with a bunch of computers in it. Yeah that was it. But like, yeah, I don't think we definitely didn't have laptops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, some kids get pads now to get all this stupid ship that they're just wasting money on.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy. It is, it's it's it's insane, I mean whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but so he managed to get port in a high school signed that iPad. I'm blowing away, that's the thing, and allegedly was caught jacking off in class. Do you have any similar stories, gentlemen?
Speaker 2: He was lost in the sauce.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't I don't know about like heavy gooners, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Know about heavy. I know every kid was a gooner. I was pretty moderate. Kids are just beating off, that's what young men were just. But at school is devious activity. That is the devious active guy.
Speaker 1: It's weird because I knew a guy that I don't know why you would tell somebody this, but he told someone, so then it made the rounds because obviously kids aren't gonna keep quiet. But yeah, he absolutely beat off in class, you know, uh, stroking himself over pants, you know what I mean. They didn't whip his dick out. That's so crazy, that's insane. But what's the craziest part is busting in your pants and then letting it just drip down your leg.
Speaker 2: Because that's what he That's what he told.
Speaker 1: And the idea of telling why would you tell anybody that, because now that's what you're known for. Staying on my leg, you felt you're showing people, look at this, my battle scar take this out, like my hip is painted.
Speaker 2: Like that is so.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that you would even it's like, look, at the very least you can buy You don't have to be you don't have to be any age to buy condoms, right, you can condoms or whatever.
Speaker 2: You you actually would go to uh A Planned Parenthood or whatever, they would just be office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would give you ship because they want you to use the stuff, so you can get condoms.
Speaker 2: At the very least.
Speaker 1: If I was going to be a deviant, I would put a condom on my dick then jack off, like if I was going to do it in class or something.
Speaker 4: This age, this age, this stand what you're saying, It's just I can't You're you're operating in a realm.
Speaker 2: I can't from being rational about and crazy ship I was around at this time. I would have absolutely bought a flashlight.
Speaker 1: What do you mean if flush lights came out while I was in school, because they came out right after I graduated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have bought a flush light. Yeah, I've had to know how I'm gonna buy a flush light. I remember the flesh light getting huge in two thousand and seven. So I was just like a year after I graduated, and I was like, I still that's crazy, but it was I still want a flash light. I would use it maybe once, but I want one of the crazy ones.
Speaker 1: I was like, fucking Louis, guys, guys, guys, hold on, hold on, we can definitely get them. Because I DM a flesh light in twenty eighteen and they sent me items.
Speaker 2: I literally said, it was a while ago, that was, but still why why not?
Speaker 1: Because like I asked them, do you guys sponsor YouTubers? Like no, but we'll I'll send you some stuff. And then I I raffled off two of them to the items. I would give them a social degreity number, and I want the fucking miss this incredible one. I want the fucking this incredible one.
Speaker 2: Then just by it, there's a KFC one, you know, I can one you don't have. She doesn't have to know. She'd find out.
Speaker 1: How would you find out? She'd be fucking it looks like a flashlight, She'd bet she'd be.
Speaker 2: She'd be possessed by the hispanic urge to touch my ship while I'm not there, and then she'd find and I'd be like, yes, I have it, and it would just be a unnecessary argument. Why would it be okay, hold on, first of all, First of all, first of all, I get it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're telling me like I understand, So so I just want to know this question. This is all you're telling me that she thinks masturbation is unhealthy.
Speaker 2: She would be offended somehow, and I'm like, why are you offended?
Speaker 1: But do you think she's actually like say if like you're like, oh, I just I just needed to I just need to concentrate, So I snapped one off.
Speaker 2: But she'd be upset, not upset, but she'd be like sort of judging about it because she's she's a woman that wasn't taught healthy sex, you know, she's like every person. Most people they're like, oh, you don't understand. This is just an urge that I haven't And that's nothing more than that. I because the thing for me, this is right. It's like instantly, it's like if I'm with someone right and they are masturbating instead of cheating on me, I much rather prefer that. It's not like see, I don't even like like that. My mind doesn't even there's an actor doing just to just to relieve stress or whatever you're doing, and that's fine because I feel like maybe like being offended that you had a snack by yourself instead of eating together. You know what, It's like, I was hungry. It's insane to me. It's insane to me. But a lot a lot of people have that, a lot of particularly a lot of young women have that problem. I just don't. I don't know why. It's like, why is the problem?
Speaker 1: I guess they just grew up in a home that was like it was like but for them, how negative.
Speaker 2: Their sexuality is not like you know, they're not touched most of the time.
Speaker 1: It just makes me think when they fucking when they masturbated, they felt like the guilt problem.
Speaker 2: Like what it was it like a rich did they light candles and ship? Like what what was the what? What are you doing? That's the point of it is to like, it is more of a stressful over than anything. You're like, I need. I don't want to spend as much. I want to spend this little time with this as possible. Exactly, I'm gonna punch myself twice.
Speaker 1: The idea of edging and shit like that was so foreign to me because I'm like, I don't I don't have time for that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have time for gooding. And like I get it if you're one of those sex streamers, of course exactly.
Speaker 1: Otherwise what's the benefit. I'd rather get it done and then play video game or something. Why am I gonna it's cutting into all my other time? That's insane to me, I don't know. So, like, ladies, if you're listening to this and you're one of those people offended by that ship, don't, yeah, RelA, please don't. You're you're you're sickific. So your significant other is not doing it, because like, what's wrong with me? It's not it's literally just I just.
Speaker 4: Need to snap one off all three of you women in the audience to listen up.
Speaker 2: Damn three you think there's do you think there's three? I think there's two and I think there's two.
Speaker 1: Oh so someone who made it?
Speaker 2: You piece of ship? That's not a pie. You're saying there was a one, like as if like it was officially sold. You can get this.
Speaker 4: You're talking about things that they can't see. There's they just showed the misincredible fleshlight eighty know.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's a conversation about something that can have trying to fill them in. But uh yeah, that's not real that somebody made that.
Speaker 1: Someone fucking shoved it's so stupid looking.
Speaker 2: I think it's hilarious. I think just to have this piece hilarious. It's like your guests. Were you there for Thanksgiving with my house or no, I honestly don't remember. There's one that's a dumpster where it's a girl and a dumpster and her butt is exposed. He's like in a trash can, like a trash stag, and her butt is exposed and her head's poking off the top. Was that when you let it out to the table outside?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then there was there was there was one that was a table where it was like a regular table that it flipped to like one of the asses of the like one of the fucking like fleshlight lower body parts. And I'm like, yo, who who owns this? I would have one to see because you want it, right, I would. I would definitely at least use it once because, like I high bought it, might as well get a use out of it. Yeah, but that's like, that's crazy that what was about to have that? Look?
Speaker 1: There's look there's only the last thing we'll saying.
Speaker 2: We got to get here.
Speaker 1: Like the only thing that I'm I will try at some point is that spinning ship. Like they got the flat, like they got the pocket pusses that like spin and like.
Speaker 4: But you mentioned this, yeah, right, you're really fixated on the spinning So because it's such a I think it's even an animation if you're talking about like like you remember that really like uncharacteristically like really good animation that was like it was like, oh really long it was, that's around the table and like it was like the sex robot one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was that was or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's right, But like, dude, that you're you're even you're even talking about in that in that clip you're talking about like I'm I'm waiting for one that spins even fixated on this spin.
Speaker 1: The only reason I'm fixated have you wanted to spin a girl on you? It's because that is something that cannot be replicated in sex. Right, But to me, that's the only because like because of the ki kick you in the head. Think about it, like, Okay, so we're all regular dudes that can have sex with women, right, So but so like what the fuck do I need a pocket pussy for amputee? M's the way to just fucking start gating velocity wo whoa.
Speaker 2: But like other other than other than that, that is something that cannot be replicated. You can't.
Speaker 1: So I even think, say like a woman would probably wouldn't even be offended, because if you're getting like a pocket pussy of like a like a like a porn star, she might be like, what the fuck are you doing? Like my place is not good enough? And then but then like the SPEINEI shit, I'm like, come on, you understand like this is this is something so insane that you just want to like, I will, let's see what the hell this?
Speaker 2: Whoa like you might I think you might like suck.
Speaker 1: Actually it might actually be too much like like like too much stimulation, like you know, it's like when she keeps going after you busted.
Speaker 2: It might it might be something like that, I love that, that's my favorite. You shut the fut let's get Yeah, it's definitely it's like going super saying.
Speaker 1: I guess that it probably is what you're saying, that's crazy. Have you ever beat the refraction like you kept like you beat like like so she kept going to the point where you're like and you.
Speaker 2: Hold it in, and you're like, all right, we reset that ship is next. I haven't done that in a very long time. Like that was like getting older was like, I don't think we have that. I think we have a very limited time of being able to do that. I will I won't even try that anymore. I'm too tired no more. Who cares. I got really good at it when I had practice. Who you holding in? I'm deeply out of practice. And then you back back at it.
Speaker 4: It's like dyah, I'm gonna read the names now, and just to make sure this goes by as as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: Sweeny, I'm gonna have you start, you fucking monster. All right, you may countdown. You'll do the first page. Well, we'll do the alter. We haven't done that in a while. Yeah, you want your countdown, all right? Five? Four, three, tortured, two one, the homeless person in between sweets teeth. I am not gonna read this name out loud. You have to. I am not reading this name out loud.
Speaker 4: That's they paid for it. I'm going to kill the president with a mortar.
Speaker 2: He said that you don't know which I recently got my necrotic h to be the president of Tucky Cheese. Yeah, the president tuck Cheese. I recently got my necrota gullbatter removed Emma throwing on big bills, flexing being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran, flexing playing the D one beta when sharing a bad opinion, I was I just had a process examine. While the doctor was shouldered deep in my rectum, all I could think about was Shannon Sharp eating plankton and a clumbucket, listening to rust off my which the rust off my wait, listening to rust off my slutty little car, licking sorry, licking the rust off my study little car. Built a what is this? You refuse to get glasses? It's awesome, built a verb totelish life. Ziff in my garbage. It ain't a lie now coming out. I'm finna watch I'm finn the Fly and the Nearest Pride parade, goodbye nothing nowhere, one by one. Everybody wants to gate my ass by rear my rear for cleears. VIC has been moving to the sea. Central United Irrational Republic. What do you call the committee? Uh berserker Broadley, Gap shoting tweens Teem Snark Tank in Japan featuring Johnny Somali. Let's do that? That guy sucks lawyer reacting to my what's reacting to me? Fucking their wife? Emmett Till like the Villa Evertillon like a villain, Sweeney Flossing using as a Vinegary ball by Vinegary Balls, act I Bite Children, Derek Poppy What Poppy made Meta? Listen to the New Way Out Domination Vona the Dead Brill helping my grandma across the street then kicking her into the gutter. The wait, the sketch is sweet. Wait this the sketch is sweens alt skin. Who's the sketch? What do you saying? The sketches swingings olt skin? Oh my god? Like the image? Oh yeah, I don't like that? Okay? Who you choose it? Between Kill Switch, Engage, popa Roach X, Rise Against Ghost or Lincoln Park Concert? Between what show to go to? Yeah, I'm choosing Lincoln Park. No, I'm just gon Rise Against. They just came out with a new song.
Speaker 1: I got a Ghost. There's a it's a spectacle. They have a lot of like costume ship So I do that Kill switch.
Speaker 2: Uh seen them, it's fun. It's just Nigga's on stage.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Women can have penises to suck a dick and gay it's cool. In fact, what's your favorite video editing software? Probably the classic one premiere for most of us on this So now I use some old ship that I'm grandfather came inside of sex doll so much that either as alive or got cursed. I sometimes see it move from the spot where the spot which I was joking that's unfortunate. Should probably stop fucking it. Hammas Pike or sexual deviant bolel competing for the most Terrible human award. That's crazy. Hitting bow by hiring ba Obama to kill my boyfriend for not giving me enough attention. Say the man who's handies are God's tear and make me randy? I guess. I guess getting murdered by an entire United's military because some dog used to work at the White House. Tune of schism by the tool what do you call it? I know my penis fits fit. That's insane. I'm shitting, which if shitting come is cool, consider me Miles gay death Jack. That was my early following Chris sincerely thirteen. I apologize goon rivers with goon rivers. Spread your cheeks a mile, Chris, it's not real retreading. It's a callback. Read a comic book. Wait, read a comedy book, you unenlightened Bohemian wrench. Give us more Maden red work. Yeah, that's cool. That is the average friend. Kindly think on my penis big beaty stinks semen in uh and in the thick of not wait, sleaming in the wait, sleaming in my end wait, sleeping and I by thick not I guess yeah, any the man whose handies are now s tire and forever dandy, there's two of you, guys, brand brand stroke and fuck you u uh freak on the leege beatboxing into the boys goots. I live in Texas. I ain't no, I ain't going to Vegas for the roadhouse. Absolute horsepis what do you do? Who you're creating? I'm making a little fellow.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The in game currency and call duty is called CP gigs. Sucking on from Fallacine. I can't put down a dick dang, that's crazy. I feed love with lean. I fed love that poor guy. He's so big, he's sam He's gotta go on Osempic man. He's so big man, he's got going crazy. My little brother thought germaphobe was somewhat afraid of Germans. The next page sounds like Trevor a little bit, it does. It's like Trevor coated. Yeah, Profallacine would come. I feed love, I fell love lean, I found the at what level? Was that like terrible? Like watching someone just kill themselves? Like what like yeah, well look from the like looseen weight, so we'll see what happens. I think you are no.
Speaker 1: I mean like even the comment sections that everyone's just like please put down the cup, please, like take care of yourself, like all this shit.
Speaker 2: It's like what moment this participate in the spectacle just truly insidious avocado. You know it's like he was you know, people are like but see, he had nothing to offer to society, so nobody like actually was rooting for him to lose weight. Who want him to die?
Speaker 1: Like like Dave Blunts actually has like some music that's pretty catchy and ship but anyway, don't use grinder, just go to a Ford dealership.
Speaker 2: Dk Rapp.
Speaker 1: He's longer, harder, thicker too. He's got a big member with white hot goo huh, the gay huh, the dong, the gay, the and it cuts off chevelle the come so instead of the red.
Speaker 2: His penis go gay, so gay now his dick. I feel I'm not sure which part of that song that is.
Speaker 1: Like, so, hey, yeah, I don't, I can't.
Speaker 2: Donky He's the leader of the bunch.
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant's Feet, Doctor Man Love or how I Learned to stop worrying and love the cock? Fuck fuck you, I am playing sorry, fuck you, I am paying my TV license. Bitch, mister pants teaching several chimps patois so they can, so they can and will rape Sween to death.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Fuck face unstoppable?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Chris? Did you ever find that remote that went missing? He never found it? Did you check in the bathroom? You know, the one cardboard thing?
Speaker 1: A long time question asker, first time listener, Jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parage dry joking to the eight Hours Rispiana theme arm workout music video. That's awesome because you make because you make ass ache. Yeah, you make my ass ache. Earthquake Stark Tank movie commentary idea. I am Sam Right, Martian manfucker strikes back from poverty. Foul oots boy, fuck my butt, fuck my butt, but but fuck my butt, but so much harder.
Speaker 2: Homo. Yeah, yeah, I like this guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: His avatar is the Swen the the Negas wien Negas.
Speaker 1: For episode three hundred, say all the patron names. I promise it'll be funny. Stilt Stiltson, Billy Joel on trial for starting the La fighters, auxiliar Enjoyers, Smitchie the Kid, mister gay Man, bring your dick here and then shove it. Keep bit in my rear, mister Sandman. Yeah, bring me your she picked kin on my Pippa coming in the name of Shannon Sharp's Collen falling out on Instagram live Itchiman Kasuga. I'm just here so I don't get killed asking for breast milk at the restaurant fuck it Star Coffee. I Chris Reagan firearm, do pledge my life to isis? Mister Dafoe? Why because you can conjured me? Oh wait, you already read this right, so yeah, they have it. It's good U, mister Defaul, Why because you conjured me from the void. Now it's pizza time, he yelled, as time as a time consuming transformation began yeah, you read that last time, Craig the Canadian. It appears my superiority has led to some controversy. It's your boy, Shawne d moves like Jagger, take my take me by the bum, and I know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't tell how it's supposed to go. Take me by the bum, and I know you'll fuck me till you come, and I'll show you. You're gonna bruise my asshole. You're gonna be yeah, friendly neighborhood sex offenders Serberus Agent two sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Whoa, he said, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: He's saying, that's awesome. Stupid new gay paramore. U be like Gay Times, gonna fuck your butt and gape your asshole wide. Gay Times idea for the podcast. Get a cork board and hang some fan art right behind Derek. Oh yeah, we gotta get fan art, though we do need we have some older fan art that may be lost the time.
Speaker 2: I have some saved. Yeah, but uh, if y'all can just.
Speaker 1: A bad idea, yeah, throw some throw some shutter away so even be easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, I see Billy J. Armstrong speaking and American idiot Melody getting on Jay Z's podcast, having the cadence to like Empire state of mind a little bit doing so, begging y'all to listen to United Health by and and other songs by Jesse Wells. It's okay to punch Nazis.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I used to be like, hey, vinespeak gets violence. I used to be like one of those people, like, hey man, let's not escalate. But I'm kind of at the point Whe'm like, I just just punch them. I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I never agree with that point ever. I never agree with them that let's not punch Nazi. He's like, no, well they shouldn't. They shouldn't be out and about praising.
Speaker 1: So my thing is because my original philosophy was humiliate Nazis, because the main thing is them. They think they're cool.
Speaker 2: You humiliate them. They don't want to be that shiit anymore.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to punch them to give them that fuckage, that victim complex that they so desperately want that they always ride about in fucking doctrines and their stupid media like the Turner Diary and all that bullshit. But now I'm like, they punch them. I don't care at this point right.
Speaker 4: Issue for me, The issue for me was always like I don't care if you I don't care if you kill them, you know what I mean. I never did, But the issue was just like, Okay, I think Bernie's a lot better than Hillary could.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh you know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like that's kind of the issue that. Yeah, it's where it came That's where the issue came in. It was just like, listen, you can. You can kill a bunch, do whatever you wanted to Nazis, but you got to make sure they were actually not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the guy that that infant I wouldn't say infamous famous, that awesome picture of that fucking insult goat looking idiot doing the Nazi salute, and then often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's that's good that even he would be mad at that. You're like, dude, no, but it's it was like, say, uh, like I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't like the idea of say, Richard Spencer was so desperately looking to be like persecution complex. So when that guy like attacked him in public, I'm like, this is exactly what he wants.
Speaker 2: Don't give that to him where I'm at now, go ahead, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, can't, I can't pretend I don't.
Speaker 2: Care it all. It's over, like political strategy. I don't care anymore. Boil him if you want, just drop him in oil like that killed the startling. You just aggressively throw water on him till he begins to boil.
Speaker 1: Serpent slogans, smoking, joking, moto conoing like this dripping Lord of all drip. Have you seen Have you guys seen this video of that gorilla throwing a raccoon.
Speaker 2: Like a frisbee. No, yeah, I don't want to see that. Obi watch you blow me waiting for the sweet hunting tear. I want his pelt. Yeah, then last page. Yeah, Yeah, I'm over. I'm over being nice to those people they don't deserve, don't deserve it. I used to be a very peaceful like I watched Spider Man growing up, and spider Man doesn't hurt best. It's just like political strategy. I feel like it was important. I don't care anymore. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Rising as recorded the new vocals in between Sweeney's teeth. That's a very specific thing. Yeah. So they came up with a new song recently, and I'm not really, and I don't really like it that much. It's mixed really not well like it just there's too much reverb on it, and I'm just like, nah, take the reaver off, man.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happened with the kill switch of Gage. The released two new tracks.
Speaker 2: It's same thing. I was like, it mixed fucking weird. I don't like it. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I hope the rest of it's I mean, usually those singles aren't my favorite songs anyway, so I'm not too worried about it. But like, I hope it's not. I hope not every song is mixed that way.
Speaker 1: I feel like we can, like a I producers man like something that's weird like that, and then it's one of my favorite bands. I had the same problems, kind of odd.
Speaker 2: I saw an image yesterday of penguins. I didn't know it was fake, and I found that it was fake today really bothered me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh is the one that A Yeah, it's getting better.
Speaker 2: I only knew it because I was looking. I was watching, I was like, what is this? And then the shrimp just didn't The shrimp looked weird, and I was just like it really bothered me, and I was like, you got tricks, you got dupes. It worked.
Speaker 1: I was like, I imagine, like five years, I got five years, we're gonna get tricked a lot.
Speaker 2: Five months, we're gonna trick.
Speaker 1: It's not especially with the Yeah, like the regular Yeah, that's very true. It's gonna accelerate so insane and destroy community.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great. We're gonna be able to claim people are doing things they're not. It's gonna be great. And then the wars are gonna start. I'm sure did you see did you see the the what is it? The the import what is it?
Speaker 4: The tariffs on Mexico or now they're probably going to affect video games and everybody's like what.
Speaker 2: They just they just believe them, like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's really like I saw a tweet recently like that was like Latino communities are like confused at the sudden change in uh tone from the Trump administration or whatever.
Speaker 2: You're confused like anything. It feels I I have such an ill contempt for both of my cultures right now. It's insane. I have such a huge ill content for both of my cultures.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't want to. It's it's so stupid. I don't want to spend too much time. I can't wait till your Yeah. Wait, it's too stupid.
Speaker 2: It's not that I can't wait, but I can. I know what you mean. I know what it's. It's like a joker mommy. Yeah. And I know people close and close proximity that we're like yeah, And I'm like, all right, bro, when your mom is gone, I'm going to laugh at you. I'm going to you and your dad are gone, I'm going to crying. I would take a selfie with I don't recorded mom. Delete later, delete delete later, I won't well.
Speaker 4: Five years ago drinking throw girls as quick ass crack sweat, Derek's hereditary take is ass hereditary Oh, from the movie with the autistic girl with her head coming off.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Because they're one of the people that think they're smart. They like they like the movie.
Speaker 1: They think it's like sophisticated and ship and they're like too stupid to like realize is that it's just filled with a bunch of bullshit to make stupid people think it's smart.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just don't like it.
Speaker 4: I've never really thought deeply around about.
Speaker 2: What you know, why because you're not stupid? I'm serious, what do you mean if you were a stupid person, you would think that movie is good and its deep. I laughed at a lot of moments of it. It's like, I think that's what it's for.
Speaker 1: Like if if you're if you're not like stupid, then it's like fun to watch with you get fun to watch because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: When a girl is banging against theos. I'm also like, why are you doing that, bitch? Because you appear in the attic just seconds later, you know what I mean. Like, it's such a stupid fucking movie. But that's it's enjoyable in that way. But if you're someone who's philosophizing about it, if you're pontificating about how good it is, you're a fucking idiot. And I like, I know some people are gon get offended by that. I don't care, Like that's it doesn't matter. I haven't deep enough to know if it's truly stupid.
Speaker 4: Or not, is it.
Speaker 2: I kind of just watched it and was like, all right, there, no, there's nuance to it that is been shoved in purposefully.
Speaker 1: It's that makes it really bad. There are people who write really well that don't need to do ship like that. It's like when you say, like a smart person uses very few words to communicate, and then there's a Jordan Peterson that uses word salad and.
Speaker 2: That's how this that's what this movie is.
Speaker 1: And there's movies like that that were they I'm gonna put in a bunch of ship in it, and I'm gonna put in all this imagery and you're gonna be like, oh, what's this meaning?
Speaker 2: What's this mean? I'm like, this fucking retarded. That's not good art. That's not good. It's art. I can't it's art. It's not good.
Speaker 1: It's it's one of those things where it's like, oh, what do you mean it's not good? It's subjective, Like, no.
Speaker 2: It's art.
Speaker 1: But when your shoehorning ship in to be like, oh look at me. I put in so much meaning in this, it's like, no, actually make a scene that on the surface seems normal, but then it's like I need to watch this over and over and to catch the nuances that's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I just feel like they are far worse. It's a weird tar. We know it's it's because it's one of the more popular recent things to come out. That's all.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, it has nothing to do with like, cause there are worst like that. I'm not even I never even said that it's the worst thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. It just came up, saint.
Speaker 4: I'm only here because Chris waterboarded my dog. Well wish they who It's like you've seen that. I'm sure you've seen that that. It's like this really weird looking face. It's like this me, I can't I'll probably look for it after this. But it's like the audio. It's like audio from Kers, like You've brought my house to the ground. It's like I going like, but it's like a weird looking.
Speaker 2: It's the same it's the same font as the guy that put his hands on his shoulders and it's like the two people next to him, it's like one. It's like it's very it's like it's like Friezer. It's like it's like Freezer and Vegeta next to like Goku and he's like putting his hands on his shoulders. You never seen those memes where it's like the guy in the shoulders he's like breaking it to yeah, where it's the.
Speaker 4: Long face and it's like, people, I love that that.
Speaker 6: What is that from?
Speaker 2: Originally? I don't. I think it's from you show, Like, actually, you might be right. Actually I think it's when I think it's when Usk dies and core Bar is like crying about it and then some guys like stop being gay.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I wish they put Porno's on planes so I can have a mile highgon Wage Lay five eighty three, Tenage, Mutant, N Word, Turtles, Peppini Brothers, Carl Urban Daring, Jack Quade to stick his hand in the Deep Fire Fornova game movie doc Doncerson did you ever hear the Weekend song about being a virgin that he wrote for American Dad?
Speaker 2: I did hear that. I heard it.
Speaker 4: He plays this character and he just he's like supposed to be like a ladies man, but like it's revealed later on that like.
Speaker 2: He's a virgin.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think it's he just plays himself. Oh it's the weekend and he reveals it's like.
Speaker 2: I'm actually like I'm actually scared of women.
Speaker 4: And he does this whole banger about being a virgin.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good. American does got some good music somehow. I guess something for Land just does exactly. I guess it's involved in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's got good taste.
Speaker 4: Gade six, nineteen ninety one Finish What is this? The nineteen ninety one film dragon Ball The Magic Begins has Oolong the pig in blackface. Also Goku is called monkey Boy. It's free on YouTube. That's dragon you know what. Yeah, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Let me let me say. Let me say this one thing.
Speaker 4: Uh. The original dragon Ball has a bunch of you know, fan service. It's got a bunch of like, you know, it's some not lolly exactly, but like that. You know, it's it's it's flirting with that line. And then there's like black face and dragon Balls.
Speaker 2: He doesn't so I agree.
Speaker 4: Now Kingston loves the one with the lolly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love dragon Ball. The character black face, black face. I think black face hilarious. That you can't get me with that part the lollipart, I'm like, yo, that's really bad. The black face, I'm like, ah more more more go wear black face was like the closest thing that I got, was the closest thing until we got You're rus now.
Speaker 4: PEEPI it shall be done. My lord, pizza time is on the way. I regret not getting a scumbag tea. Hey, my dad used to punish me by public embarrassing me with tarts. Speak to maybe fishy she subbot in my shallum till I Mozletov reporting live from speaker Mike Johnson's goon Cave. John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine's sl slab. Oh, it's just ligma balls backwards, nice, very cool and I couldn't pronounce it a slab middle.
Speaker 2: So dumb.
Speaker 4: The first David Present, The j O I Rogan Experience. The vir Chat Goth I fucked is also from New Jersey. One of these days came some one of these days, bang zoom straight out your cult in pre Ra's Uh, Mike cock in the middle of your cheeks Blake eight ninety six, Who do you think you are? I am the Bosnian tummy tickler. Do you think Brian Thomas's last words were wah damn Elon really just did that?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: Because Kazu here are the racial pain Hurricane Miller, Texas State of Salad. Young Sheldon getting shot by little Foot unchained her Monster Sween is just Etrigan Niggy Ziggy fifty fifty seven shades of fifty seven fifty seven shades of Marcus Maria's Cohen fell out.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know what to do, Man, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: Jamie pull up the Shrek spinning around in the mud at the speed of sound. Snark Tank being legendary when auditory range dastardly or effect causes minus five two intelligence minus five per five s damaged psychic damn uh preheated toe Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave dog the baby Hunter Atherian needs help blowering his weapon, the Halo three Orange Man Hunter Nay from Melvis one, rounding out our list as always, King is King Penis the King of pampanz Er.
Speaker 2: Oh Boyummy Cummers.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah of Magar Mega death. You really got emphasize that. M then yeah, you got all right? All right, Let's go bye everybody, Bye, goodbye Meager