Speaker 1: So if you want the right candidates for all year roles, ZipRecruiter is the place to go. Try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash free. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash free. Never miss out on great candidates with ZipRecruiter.
Speaker 2: From Newstalk AM fourteen hundred, ninety three point three and ninety five point one f M views and weather together.
Speaker 3: Good morning, K one. News time is nine six word forty degrees live from the Trudy Credit Union studio where their new no minimum high yield checking account as a current rate of five percent eightpy. Go to trudycu dot org slash checking for details. Our news today is being brought to you by American Age Products. Grace Community Church topping our news at this hour. US one sixty nine at County Road East West six in Nowada County. All northbound traffic is blocked at this time due to an overturned semi that happened just before eight o'clock this morning. Again, US one sixty nine the County Road East West six in Nowata County. All northbound traffic is blocked at this time due to an overturned semi. Will have more on that will we get it? State Senator Julie Daniels, n Representative John B. Kane, where our guests on K One's Capitol Call powered by Phillip sixty six on Friday. When it comes to trimming the excess cost in state government, Representative Kaine says they have to pay attention to the federal cuts that are coming from Washington d C.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like, you know how markets don't like uncertainty.
Speaker 5: Budget people don't like uncertainty, and certainly with everything going on on the.
Speaker 6: Federal level, we've got an eye on that because that's good.
Speaker 4: There's a trickle down to that. We know that we will be affected, but we just don't know how yet.
Speaker 3: And also it was Senator Daniels who said that they're keeping the lines of communication open between Oklahoma City and Washington d C.
Speaker 7: Regarding Senator Langford's representative Maxabollag, you know who's originally from Nowai. He was with this morning and no Wanna and he admitted he said, you may hear things before we do. So if you hear something might be affected, you need to call us because we then need to go start asking questions. Don't assume that we know ahead of you what goes you're going to do.
Speaker 3: Next, and you can always download the podcast of that program favorite source, or you can watch the complete webisode at our website at Bartlesville Radio dot com. Nets with this news story, stay tuned. More news on the way after these words from American Edge Products and Grace Community Church.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm Jim Armstrong with American Edge Products. It's that time of year to build fence. We have a post driver that can assist.
Speaker 9: You in doing that.
Speaker 8: It's a vibrating post driver. It's called vibe drive. We have three models. It vibrates the post in the ground compared to hammering it into the ground, which is a traditional way. It'll drive that post in the ground just like any other traditional driver and just as deep. It can drive any style of post, whether that's t posts, fiberglass posts, metal posts, would post PBC. It doesn't matter because it's not hitting the object, it's vibrating. The benefits are it's safer, it saves time, saves money, and it's a very easy unit to use, very efficient. So when you're ready to come get yours, come over to American Edge Product seventeen to one, East Maine, in pa Husca. Come look at him. We can demonstrate them and you'll be happy with what you see. You'll be glad you did. That's American Edge Products in pahust CoCom character you can trust prices, you'll appreciate.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 11: This is Rod mckalveain, pastor of Grace Community Church. Jesus said greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. Jesus approved his love by laying down his life for the world and then rising from the dead. So now he's the quintessential example of love. If you want to encounter I love that's supernatural, you can come directly to the source of it, Jesus Christ. And if you're looking for a place to experience that love and community, check us out. Our services are Sundays at nine thirty eleven or streaming online at bartlesfilth dot org.
Speaker 3: Okay one news time is nine ten. One of the most exciting rodeo events around is coming back to Osage County Fairgrounds in Paul Hoska. It's the Osage Bronc Days. It's going to feature the top thirty PRCA rock riders and fifteen of the best local ranch Riders, nevby Glly. It's going to be a darn good show Saturday, April fifth. Admission is just twenty five dollars in advance, thirty dollars at the door. Tickets available at rodeo ticket dot com. Ninth Annual Interstate Farm and Home Show presented by Part That co Op, is coming up this weekend at coffee Bill Community College Nelli's Hall Friday March twenty eighth and Saturday March twenty ninth. Do you rowmind? Bartlesbill Radio gives us a bit of a preview.
Speaker 12: We have farm equipment to jewelry, so there's something for everybody. We also have that swag back when you first walk in the door. You register for door prizes, including that five hundred dollars each day, and we have that Branson we can get away including the.
Speaker 4: Hotel s days.
Speaker 12: We have a lot of other door prizes from our vendors, so we have a lot of reasons to come by and just check everything out.
Speaker 3: And you're parking in admission of free news on the air, on the web, on your wrapping on Lexaheim Toime Davis, K one News, Kay one and the one you Trust. Our news today brought to you by American Edge Products and Grace Community Church.
Speaker 13: Good morning, It's time for consumer calls on K one AM, fourteen hundred FM, ninety three point three and ninety five point one FM. If you have something you want to buy, sell, trade, or even give away, give us a call at nine mone eight three three six fourteen hundred or one eight hundred seven four nine five, nine three six. Our consumer calls rules are simple. We will not accept business advertising licensed to running vehicles, real estate, guns, ammunition, mattresses, and use betting. Consumer Calls is on the air Monday through Friday from nineteen til nine thirty and Saturday from nineteen till noon. Consumer calls all sponsored by see Him in Our Development, Itt Village, Susie Cues, Vinti, Chamow and Tractor Supply Once again. The numbers to call are nine one eight three three six, fourteen hundred or one eight hundred seven four nine five, nine three six. Call now to get on the air for today's consumer calls. Good morning and welcome to consumer calls. My mant be sharing. The number to get in nine one eight three three six, fourteen hundred is wide open right now, and I'm here till nine thirty, taking your calls for items device. I'll try to give away no business advertising license, running vehicles, real estate, guns and ammunition, use, betting matrisses, and book springs. You may ask for those, you just cannot sell them here on consumer calls, and I am here till nine thirty or time is nine to twelve, wide open lines nine one eight three three six fourteen hundred. That'll get you into me and we can talk about items device. I'll try to give away garage cells, estate sells, moving cells, and we have yard sales, fundraisers for your church, school, club, and kind organization you'd belong to a nonprofit. And we're always going to talk about community events happening in Bartlesville and our surrounding areas. Again, no business advertising licensed to running vehicles, real estate, guns and ammunition, use, betting matrices and buck springs. You may ask for those, you just cannot send them here on consumer calls here to nine thirty or time nine thirteen. Our phone number nine one eight three three six fourteen hundred. My name is Sharon, and I would love to talk to you with that. I'll be right back.
Speaker 14: Hey, Bartlesville, did you know that world class eye care is closer than you may think. Try at I Institute, Eastern Oklahoma's leader and specialty in surgical eye care is right here in Bartlesville with advanced treatments for cataracts, glaucoma, and more. Our full service clinic and state of the art surgery center are under one roof, providing the ultimate inconvenience and technology. Look for us on Kentucky Street, just west of Washington Boulevard. The team at tryat I Institute Bartlesville provide the personal care and service you deserve, coupled with leading edge clinical excellence that puts you first. We even provide free Lasik screenings. Why travel to Tulsa for your specialty in surgical eye care when the team and technology you can trust is right here in your hometown. Ask your optometrist about try at I Institute, Bartlesville or call us today nine one eight three three three twenty twenty. That's nine one eight three three three twenty twenty, or learn more at tryadi dot com and request your appointment now. Try at I Institute where Bartlesville goes to see more of life.
Speaker 13: And welcome back to consumer calls. Good morning, You're on the year with consumer calls. How can I help you today?
Speaker 15: Good Marcia, Hi Joe, how are you?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm getting a better than I think?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 16: Good?
Speaker 17: Okay, guy, Uh, I.
Speaker 9: Still got okay, we're talking now. Uh.
Speaker 15: I forgot the dryers. I got the two wool elected dryers. They're heavy, these different capacities.
Speaker 9: Uh, they're all white. They're both white colors. Were talking in the front.
Speaker 15: They are both every d Uh, they're about one hundred dollars each. Went guarantee that they're an extra edition. Also, I got a matching pair of rope of water and dry. They're both of them. The waters heavy capacity, white in color. Everything under the machine is brand new. Everything everything under that machine is brand new. The dryer is a heavy capacity. Gets the wide open and the front and they explained to the left from the left to the right. I medag two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 9: For the set.
Speaker 15: And then oh and I got some jewry I'm trying to get rid of. I'm going down to the twenty five dollars on them. I need the money in real bad and I'm just hoping that somebody.
Speaker 9: Maybe give me a hauler of today.
Speaker 15: Okay, if anybody talk.
Speaker 9: If anybody's in rash and.
Speaker 15: Of these, please give me a holler at nine eight ninety two or one eight seven.
Speaker 13: All right, Joe, we appreciate it, and again the number nine eight ninety He has a two Whirlpool heavy duty supercapacity electric dryers for sale. They are both white, both one hundred dollars apiece with a guarantee. Also a matching pair of ropers washing machine and a dryer white in color, heavy duty supercapacity. The dryer has a large opening in the front. It's all brand new on the inside. He's completely rebuilt. It works great. Two hundred and fifty dollars for the set with a guarantee as well, and the jewelry for twenty five dollars. It's never been open, never been used. It's a necklace, earrings and wristwatch. It all match. Ninety seven two four one eight seven is the number to call. Thanks Joe, You're welcome, Joe, take.
Speaker 9: Care, Thanks very much.
Speaker 16: You didn't buy love.
Speaker 13: All right, we appreciate him. Also, Billy is looking for a donation of a or a gift of a used vehicle twenty five to twenty ten automatic. It's what he needs it to be mid sized with a clear title eight five eight O nine four seven seven. He is disabled and needs help. If anybody could please reach out to Billy at eight five eight nine four seven seven. He's been greatly appreciated. Good morning here on the air with the consumer call how Conning help you?
Speaker 18: Yes man, thank you. I have that Whirlpool for dreader top freezer and white in color, great condition, and asking two hundred dollars on it.
Speaker 15: And let's see.
Speaker 18: The blackened decor drill with the charger and battery forty dollars and Askavarna chainsaw and about sixteen inch more. And I've had it running, but it needs a little gas and about seventy dollars on it. And see the number is nine one four or three six.
Speaker 13: Seven, okay, And again the number nine one eight nine one four four three six seven for the Whirlpool refrigerator top freezer. Uh, kind of a wider and off white color for two hundred dollars works great. A black and decker drill with a charger in the battery for forty dollars. And then the Hasvarna chainsaw sixteen inch bar runs good for seventy dollars, works good nine eight nine, one four four three six seven is the number to come, yes.
Speaker 9: Man, thank you.
Speaker 18: Also had some trophies they're like new, about eighteen inches tall something like that, and uh, I don't have no name to them, and nobody used it, I guess. And oh, ten dollars facial name. I suppose it's pretty all right, Thank you.
Speaker 13: Very much, are welcome byeye now bye, now all right. He also has those trophies or like new, eighteen inches tall for ten dollars each. I don't know how many has no names on it till they've never been used. And again his number nine one eight nine one four four three sixty seven. All right with that, I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Spring is here and it's time to get ready. And Washington County Equipment is holding their open house April fourth and fifth and extending you a personal invitation, showcasing all Echo and Shindahuah line equipment that'll be on sale with fleet pricing and mower prices won't be beat on skag X, Mark, Parris and Toro Motors. Washington County Equipment stands behind their products and they sail with service on site, honoring their warranty. Morgan and the crew are ready to serve you with free local pickup and delivery. And if you're looking for service on your existing mower or ready to upgrade to a new one, check out Washington County Equipment.
Speaker 19: During their open house April fourth and fifth.
Speaker 20: Check out their newest equipment, free food and drinks and prize giveaways help kick off spring at Washing County Equipment eight sixteen Northeast Washington Boulevard and Bartlesville.
Speaker 13: Congratulations to Tructor Supply for being selected as our Business of the Day Today. The staff at Tractor Supply will enjoy a dozen donuts from Sounds Daylight Donuts. Sounds Daylight Donuts is located across the street from Homeland On Frank Phillips. How did you get to be Business of the Day? Just nominate your business your Bartlesville Radio station sales representative. Then it's in the k one KYFM krie KPGM Monday through Friday mornings as we announce the winner. Keep up the good work from your friends at Bartlesville Radio.
Speaker 21: If you're wanting to increase awareness of your business, invite KWONS Consumer Calls program to broadcast from your location. The results are astounding. Consumer calls has a large loyal audience. The perfect way to let our area know what your business offers and why they should come to your store. Saturdays, Consumer Call is on the air from nine to ten until noon. We'll come to your location, interview staff and our customers, giveaway prizes, and of course broadcast our callers who are in the market to buy, sell, trade, or give away. Whether your business is brand new or well established, hosting Consumer Calls on the Road is outstanding for introducing people to your store. If you'd like more information on bringing consumer Calls to your establishment, called nine one, eight, three, three, six ten oh one and ask for one of kwn's sales representatives. Consumer Calls on the Road a superb attention getter.
Speaker 22: Shop.
Speaker 5: Everybody has to bequer and the sky's become threatening and severe weather Stride J one provides complete comment.
Speaker 19: Martleshield Radio gives up to the minute weather conditions.
Speaker 5: Our train, weather spotder and meteorologists from KOTV the news on set.
Speaker 19: Using radar reports and live one of the scene reports from the Washington on Cow Emergency Management.
Speaker 5: Team are dedicated to keeping you and your family safe, keep.
Speaker 19: Them better, reoperated radio clothes and went severe weather strikes, go to a safe place and tune in for immediate coverage.
Speaker 5: Severe weather coverage is brought to you by here on.
Speaker 19: A Whole Frecker Service, Connor Co Phillips, United Bredole Phillips sixty six, Jaron Lee Shelter Insurance Agency, Randy Lawrence Long Care and Maintenance, Funeral Home as Purvacy Care, Cleaning and Restoration. Your safety is our top concern. Count on K one for the area's most complete weather.
Speaker 13: Coverage, and we can count on Alan cron about our weather forecast.
Speaker 23: A chili star turns into a mild afternoon from a temperature standpoint, the humidity value continues to be low, and the wins will gradually pick up for the middle part of the day. Now it's not going to be flat out windy, but Jo'll notice a southwest win today at fifteen to twenty five miles per hour. Combined with lego humidity and the dry vegetation, the fire spread rate continues to be a concern. He Heer seventy seven mars high. I'm near eighty by Thursday and through the weekend, showers, storm chances returning from the Bob Mills Weathy Center, I mean He's on six is Alan Kram.
Speaker 13: Thank you Ellen for the weather update at nine twenty three forty degrees out. Put on a light sweater or jacket and out the door, and you'll have a great day. All right, let's go back to our phone lines. Good morning, you're on the air with consumer calls.
Speaker 9: I may help you, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 24: Hi, how you doing today?
Speaker 13: I'm good? What are gonna do for?
Speaker 24: Yeah? I got a yeah, I got a table from sale. This table is a it's got two leaves on it. This is a real nice table. This table is about a two hundred dollars table. I don't have no chairs with it. I can't find the chairs with it. So I'm just I'm just gonna sell it. I'm gonna make somebody a good deal.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 24: The tables forty seven and a half inches long with the leaf, the lease on it, forty seven forty seven and half inches by thirty I mean, I'm sorry, forty seven half inches long with the lead, with the leaves, with the leaves audit and thirty inches high. And I'm thirty inches wide, twenty eight and a half inches high. This is a light light. I think it's a light oak wood table. It's a real nice table. Like I said, it's got two leaves all it's a real perfect shape. I'm asking fifty dollars for it. If anybody wants to come out and check this out. It's a real nice table. Don't have no cherries for it. Like I say, I can't get a cat find the chairs for it's what I want. I'm asking fifty dollars.
Speaker 9: For the table.
Speaker 24: For the table nine one eight three three six zero will three one five if anybody who's interested it, come out check.
Speaker 9: It out, all right.
Speaker 13: Nine one eight three three six zero three one five for the table with two leaves for fifty dollars.
Speaker 16: We appreciate it.
Speaker 24: Thank you, okay, thank you, good day, thank you bye.
Speaker 13: All right, time now for our Oklahoma Energy Report, a three minute report, and then I'll be back with more of consumer calls right after that. Souper lease, stay tuned.
Speaker 25: A very cloudy crystal ball. Hello everyone, I'm Skinner with today's Oklahoma My Energy Report on the radio Oklahoma AD Network. An up week for oil prices, but uncertainty still rules when analysts try and look ahead at what may be coming. Thorpe going major issues the Russia Ukraine war and the latest attempts by China, the world's largest oil importer, to boost its struggling economy, The continuing hotspot that is the Middle East, and fears of a global trade war with threatened and actual US tariffs at the center. So oil prices, while up for the week, appear trapped in a narrow range until questions are answered one way or another. Based on frontminth prices, the US benchmark CREUD gained two point one percent on the week, with the IMEX May crude contract closing up two point one percent to sixty eight dollars twenty eight cents a barrel. The global benchmark crewed Brent rose two point two percent on the week to seventy two dollars sixteen cents of barrow. Natural gas prices slid on the week as the latest weekly report on US natural gas inventories showed a rise instead of an expected drop. Then Imax April natural gas contract was off three percent on the week to three dollars ninety eight cents a million BTUs. The number of rigs actively drilling for oil and natural gas and the US is up by one to five hundred and ninety three In the latest weekly report from Baker Hughes. That's about five percent lower compared to the same time period a year ago. But Oklahoma's active recount continues to outpace the year ago numbers, with the latest Baker Hughes count at fifty three. That's a jump of nine on the week. It's twenty percent higher than for the same time a year ago. That's today's Oklahoma Energy Report for the Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner. I'm not skinned.
Speaker 26: Agriculture is the backbone of Oklahoma. As our state's farmers and rancher care for the land and their livestock. Oklahoma Farm Bureau is standing up for agriculture and sharing amazing stories that play out each and every day in Rule America. Join Oklahoma Farm Bureau Today to help strengthen agriculture's voice as we work together towards the brighter future. Join Oklahoma Farm Bureau Today online at Okfarmbureau dot org. Together we are Rule Oklahoma.
Speaker 27: When you're ready to get to work, your equipment needs to be ready to go. P and K Equipment is here to help shop with confidence and find all the parts you need for your John Deere equipment at P and K We have the largest inventory of parts in Oklahoma, so P and K has the part you need to keep your tractor or mower running great. Our trained technicians can service your equipment on site, in the field or in our shop. Need help trailering your equipment in for service, We'll help with pickup and deliver back to you. Stop in and see us, Give us a call or shop online anytime at pkequipment dot com.
Speaker 13: And welcome back to consumer calls. We are out of time to take any more calls today. I'll be back in tomorrow with more consumer calls. You have that to look forward to. Have a beautiful day. Nothing to report today on the dog one. That's a good thing. But anyway, you have a beautiful day and enjoy the weather well you can, and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good day.
Speaker 28: If I were to ask you what makes your marriage difficult, nobody in here would have to say, give me ten minutes so I can think of something.
Speaker 27: Here's Gary Thomas on focus on the family minute.
Speaker 28: Some of you are hoping I will call on you and you can tell the entire room what's difficult about being married to the person you're here with. Because that's all just the reality of marriage, and so cherishing helps us push back against that difficulty, to remember why we married our spouse, why we celebrate our spouse in the first.
Speaker 16: Place, and is it possible to get there?
Speaker 28: I truly believe it is because the perfect God.
Speaker 10: Who cherishes the imperfect us, is more than capable of inspiring us, equipping us, and empowering us to cherish our imperfect spouse.
Speaker 26: More from Gary at familyminute dot org.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, good morning, Welcome, welcome, welcome, gideous and time now for our City Matters program. Just remember, if it matters to you, it matters in the city. They care about you. Yes, yes, indeed, Miss Laura. How are you doing today?
Speaker 16: I'm doing good this morning.
Speaker 29: It's a beautiful day out, it's a beautiful weekend, and so that's good Monday.
Speaker 3: You weren't out at the golf course, were you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 16: I was not out there.
Speaker 29: Surprisingly enough, I did spend some time out there last week. So there's lots of cool updates going on out there, and I've got a brief update on the golf course.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna start with today.
Speaker 29: We have launched our a city survey, and so this is a community wide survey, so we want to hear how we're doing. And so some of the things that people can expect in this survey are we're trying to capture the opinions on the economy, on community design, utility safety, natural environment, engagement, and other elements of.
Speaker 16: Bartlezol's overall liveability.
Speaker 29: And so basically they do a sample pool and so randomly selected households will receive a mailed survey invitation.
Speaker 16: Over the next few weeks.
Speaker 29: So if you get that, we are asking all citizens that receive it to please participate because we.
Speaker 16: Want to know what you think and how you feel.
Speaker 3: And so I say multiple choice a little bit above I believe.
Speaker 16: So there's yeah, it's a very simple survey I believe to fill out. There's not.
Speaker 29: It's not a super intense survey with a lot of questions, but it is. Yeah, there are some definitely some questions in there, and we want to know how they fill And so it opens today and it's opened through April twenty eighth, So if you receive it, you have until April twenty eighth to complete it. So we do ask that you participate. If you have questions, you can give us a call. We have free city yard debris collections set for May fifth through the ninth, and so Bartlezel residents can put their bagged yard debris or bundled tree lens at their normal trash collection point on their normal trash day of that week.
Speaker 16: And so the collection is.
Speaker 29: For leaves, grass, long clippings and limbs and branches if they're cut in links of no longer than four feet and bundled, and we asked that they're not more than fifty pounds as well, and so these don't require stickers. The yard waste stickers and clear or colored bags are allowed. So that is coming up May fifth through the ninth. And you know, we last year we started doing a State of the city for our employees and so it's just kind of an update for employees to see where we're at, where we're going, and so we're we've scheduled to have that this week on March twenty seventh. So while we have this State of the City for city employees, it'll be from ten thirty to one thirty. City Hall and the public Library and the History Museum and the Operations Center will be closed during that time. So of course all fire and police, and you know, things will still run as expected, but we are closing some facilities so that our employees can attend the State of the City.
Speaker 16: And so on the golf course.
Speaker 29: So I think that if you have not subscribed to city Beat, now's the time to do it, because we have a big announcement to make. We have placed an offer with a pro and he has accepted, and so we will have a release on that and city Beat and hopefully it'll be today or tomorrow, and so if you haven't subscribed, now's the time to do that. We're very excited think he'll be an excellent fit for Adam's golf course and things that he'll he'll do excellent things out there, and so more to come on that, But I do Mike can probably I've got Mike Asiimer's here, our engineering director, and he'll be able to maybe touch base on the projects here in a little bit and talk about the golf course project. But I do want to give a shout out to our maintenance crew because while the course has been closed, they have done a tremendous amount of work out there. They've taken down approximately two hundred trees and so we did have the USGA, the United States Golf Association come out and do an evaluation. They evaluated the course and all of the trees to determine what trees should be removed versus which one should stay. And so we have followed that report and Jody Shahan and his crew have taken down a bunch of trees. We also got some private donations for our memorial fund and with these private donations were able to replace three bridges and one colvert and so the course will look brand new when it reopens. And so it's a very exciting time for Adam's Golf Course.
Speaker 16: And like I said, we've got.
Speaker 29: Some big announcements to make this week, so make sure you follow City Beat for those announcements. And so next up I went to introduce we've got a chief call with our fire department here.
Speaker 16: And he has a special guest with him today.
Speaker 29: We have a brand new deputy fire Chief, Barry Campbell, and so they're both here today and they'll be able to give an update on the wildfires and then maybe we'll get to know Deputy Chief Campbell today.
Speaker 17: Yes, good morning. So on the fourteenth, Bars and Fire Department, we were exceptionally busy on March fourteenth. We ran from one pm till about ten pm. We had approximately thirty fires that day, so most of them were started by the high winds and causing issues with power lines or down power polls that started the majority of the fires, but had anticipated it a little bit and had hired some crews back, and we actually had to hire additional cruise back because it was such a windy day and it was a little worse than what we had expected. But in total, we had six engine companies that were staffed, and then three brush trucks, so we had thirty two of our total seventy one staff on duty that day responding to fires throughout the city, and we needed every one of them at one point or another throughout the day. So we were lucky, blessed that no homes were destroyed statewide. I believe there were over four hundred homes destroyed. I thought some prayers there was still water. I think they lost over ninety six homes just in still water. So we were able to get all of our fires under control quickly, didn't lose any structures.
Speaker 3: One structure had a little.
Speaker 17: Bit of minor damage to it, but overall, it was a good response, and the firefighters did great on the response side of it, and everybody was able to get there quickly and extinguish the fires. So something the public can do to help us out would be to keep their property maintained a little bit, to keep some of the more flammable vegetation cut at least thirty feet from their homes. You know, the cedar trees here in Oklahoma are terrible with fires. So, but just try to maintain your property in a manner that's going to help us to defend it if there is a fire. So at least thirty feet from any structures, track heater, grass cut short, and vegetation farther away from the structures if at all possible. So and then to introduce mister Campbell, our new deputy fire chief. So we had a pretty extensive process that included internal and external candidates. Mister Campbell's internal candidate. He's been with the Bartiswell Fire Department since twenty sixteen and has over twelve years of experience in the fire service. He's a local, local guy from Bartiswell High School graduate class of two thousand and one, and he's served as an OSU FST Oklahoma State Fire Service Training Adjunct instructor since twenty fifteen and then also with Tri County Tech since twenty twenty one. So we're excited to have him on board.
Speaker 3: And do you have any questions for him?
Speaker 16: Well, so, Chief, you may be able to answer this one. What is the role?
Speaker 29: What is your role versus what role Barry will play for your department?
Speaker 4: Okay, So.
Speaker 17: Barry will fill in in my absence as far as anything goes, everything I do. He'll be expected to have a smaller role in all of that, just to fill in when I'm gone. And then he'll have some specialty areas that'll be over some of the station maintenance, bunker gear, some of the safety aspects of the department.
Speaker 3: They he'll be over.
Speaker 17: And then with this training background, he'll assist on the training side of things with our training officer.
Speaker 16: Right, awesome, thank you, so very welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 29: So can you share us a little bit about your background and what led you into firefighting?
Speaker 30: Yeah, so I've been in I guess management roles almost my entire life. Started with Load's home improvement in high school and worked my way up to senior management. I got into the fire service kind of on a whim. I had the assistant fire chief of Dewey come knock on my door when I was living there asked me to apply. I didn't have any desire to be a firefighter at the time, and I went and volunteered, and I just got the hook, you know, I got the itch and.
Speaker 16: Say, the rest is history.
Speaker 30: The rest is history. The drives there and I'm born and raised here in Bartlesville, so I feel very blessed to be able to serve my hometown.
Speaker 3: So next thing you know, you're running into burning buildings. Huh yeah, yeah, I wouldn't change it for anything.
Speaker 29: So then what's inspired you to take on this the deputy chief role here?
Speaker 30: So just my adjunct instructing and stuff and seeing different things and different visions of the future of Bartlesville. Taking so much pride in this being my hometown, in this fire department, I take a lot of things personal on the side of Bartlesville Fire. I really wanted to be there to help support the guys and support the community to do better. I knew that the training could come a long ways.
Speaker 4: And I felt that I could really help.
Speaker 30: With that and then assists in other needs. So I put my name out there to to try to be there and be that guy to help with those things.
Speaker 16: This may be a question for both of you.
Speaker 29: What goals do you guys have for the department over the next several years together as a team.
Speaker 30: Yeah, I'd like to as far as me, I would like to see some other training come in, some leadership training, some strategy, tactics training, technology, trying to bring safety to the community, to our citizens.
Speaker 9: How can we.
Speaker 30: Respond better and safer to the community, and how do we get our guys the tools and the training to be able to do that to help benefit our community.
Speaker 16: All right, well, thank you.
Speaker 29: We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to come meet with us this morning.
Speaker 16: Did you have anything else for him, Chieaf, for anything else you wanted to add.
Speaker 17: No, We're excited to have them on board, and we see great things on the horizon for the department. We keep moving forward to ensure the safety of the citizens of barties Field.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 29: All right, So, next step, I've got Larry Curtis here, he's our community development director and he's going to talk to us a little bit about code enforcement and maybe the soccer fields.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody, So.
Speaker 22: The great segue over from Chief is that, you know, please, the big thing to talk about right now spring has sprung, and that leads us to wanting to talk about code enforcement just because what happens with spring is that we get grass growing, and with the grass growing, we need to make sure that we keep our lawns well maintained, our properties well maintained. Again, it's not just for aesthetics. It is a safety issue associated with it. As Chief stated, is that when we have dry spells like this is that it can lead to fire situations. And so not just keeping that thirty foot separation as a minimum to ensure you know, fire is safety, but also keeping sure that your entire yard is clear from that because you want to make sure that your yard is safe and your neighbor budding neighbors are going to be safe as well. So we all need to be in this together and be able to work on that together. So so not just milling, but also keep those limbs out and also keep your yards clear and good to go associate with that. So in regards to soccer fields, the yeah, so our reservation system has been in place since last summer, and so anybody who's interested in reserving a soccer field is free to do so online. Seven days notice is required for that, just to make sure that our team is able to move forward with reserving that space and getting everything associated with that. So if you like to go online to the City of Barbershool website, our beautiful new website and then click on community development and there will be a link there for parks and rec and then another link to the reservation system is that you'll reserve that way, then our team will reach out to you once we check to make sure that everything is copasetic there to pay for the reservation, depending on if you're going to be needing the lights that are available out there. I think it's ten dollars to reserve a two hour block, fifteen dollars if you're need to utilize the lights out there, and so some days notice is that is required for that. Just we are a limited team and so we need to make sure that we get everything dispersed out and able to do that. So feel free to do that and hit us up. But again, if the calendar is on our website, so if you're not needing to reserve the field, but you want to utilize it, of course, you know, that's opened to anybody and everybody to use as long as it's not reserved. So be sure to check out our calendar as well at the same link at the City of Barsville website.
Speaker 16: So what else is going on in the community development world?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, what is.
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 22: I mean as always a lot of exciting things that are going on in our community. A lot of people see some dirt moving off of off of the Highway seventy five or Washington Boulevard and people are asking us, you know, oz a new restaurant. As much as we love new restaurants, we love new retail and services coming in. That's going to be a new tire shop that's going up there. But you know, we're always working with people that are interesting coming to Barlsvielle. It's always wonderful whenever we get phone calls coming in people asking us about, you know, potential opportunities, which they're doing their due diligence to make sure that their numbers line up. But you know, it's always exciting going on. Always when we wake up every morning, we're always facing like what's going to be today, And that's what makes our job so exciting. Is that it's always something new and fresh and interesting. You just never know. You never know, and that's what makes it great. That's the reason why I get to go up to mics off and be like, Hey, can we do X y Z?
Speaker 4: Do we have this over there? Or do we need this over there?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 22: It's always yes. We always try to get to yes as much as possible.
Speaker 29: So yeah, all right, well, thank you Larry. So next step I have Micah Seamers, our engineering director, and he's got some project updates for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 31: He guys always leave me too much time. I'm gonna put everybody to sleep.
Speaker 16: Now, Okay, we'll talk about the golf course.
Speaker 31: Golf course, Yeah, so that is probably our I guess I want to say most popular project right now, but as far as a citizen interest and questions, I think that's probably our top project right now for sure. And so everything's tracking well with the golf course. Uh, you talked about the fires on the fourteenth. I never would have guessed wind would be a factor for a construction project. As far as delays, we also never really thought about that or planned for it. We think about rains and snow and stuff like that. But actually the winds on the fourteenth kind of reaked some havoc out there, and so all the greens, essentially all the greens mix, everything was graded in and in place and cinsure they were doing surround work and irrigation and stuff like that getting sawed down, but the wind carried off a lot of that sand mix. So the greens mix that we plant into is twelve inches. It's a USGA greens mix, and so it is designed to be twelve inches deep. And that is important for draine of the greens and how the grass grows. And I'm not an expert in that, but my understandings that's fairly important to be right at that twelve inches. And so on a couple of the greens, we lost anywhere from an inch to two inches of that greens mix. It blew into some of the sod that was on the surrounds, blew into some of the bunkers, and some just bleue for all I know. Could be in Kansas by now, or was it a south south wind. It's probably probably in Kansas somewhere after I get some expensive greens mixing Kansas. And uh So with that being said, we are a little bit of a delay it's caused, and so we're gonna have to bring in some more greens mix and we're working that out with Jones Plan right now. Really they're hoping that insurance covers that as far as their their contractors insurance, and we think that it will, but we're they're working through that right now. They're gonna bring that in and do what they need to do to get that in place again.
Speaker 29: So it's my understanding that we were gonna originally have an April seed date, but that hasn't delayed the April seed date.
Speaker 16: It's just maybe delayed it by a few days, a.
Speaker 4: Few days potentially.
Speaker 31: Yeah, So yeah, I think we're still really on track for April first was really our target. And you know, in a construction project like this, if April versus your target, I mean, what if it's raining that week or what if it's you know.
Speaker 8: An hour.
Speaker 31: Yeah, because with this bent grass seed, it's a really fine seed and so they actually have to uh put an additive with it that keeps everything together so they can apply it. So you know, if it's windy conditions, they can't can't apply the seed's if it's too wet, they can't apply the seed, so we always knew there's gonna be you know, some wiggle room on that, but even first was the target, and they believe that assuming weather works out that week, that we still should be on track for some time that week, like April seventh time frame and end. So I think we're in good shape on that. And Jones Plan has been great to work with. It's a contract from the project and really they've done a great job of any time that they can be working that they're making really good progress. And so you know, we've dealt with snow there in February, we've dealt with some other wet conditions just cold, and they've done a really good job of making hay when they need to make hay. So it's been a good thing. But right now I think they're wrapping up putting sod around the greens.
Speaker 4: The majority.
Speaker 31: That's pretty well done, so they're working on that again. Kind of going back to the wind. So when we had that problem on the fourteenth, you know, the following week was still windy as well, and so they shifted gears and we actually didn't have started watering. I think it's about ten to fifteen minutes every hour on the greens, and we basically had the greens and going through rotation to try to keep them damp so that they wouldn't become airborne quite as bad. So yeah, again, just things I never would have thought that we'd be dealing with. Right, dust control on projects happens, but you never really think about it as far as losing and materially.
Speaker 4: Just paid for it's place.
Speaker 31: But no, project's going well. Again, I think we're pretty close on that seed date. It's can be good and then we'll get things growing, and we've got to grow in consultant who's on the hook to to help Jody out there and his crew with They've got a whole list of things that they're supposed to be doing to to get the best.
Speaker 4: Results possible out of this bent grass.
Speaker 31: And I feel really really confident about confident about that program. So we're looking forward to new greens this summer.
Speaker 32: So also about that project, you know, we'd discussed the reopening date and the likelihood of the greens being ready as we were talking through this with the consultants.
Speaker 29: They probably will not be ready for play until August or September, is what we're hearing. Yeah, and so it's still there's still a lot up in the air on the temporary greens as well. On the biggest thing is we want to make sure that it's safe for people to be out on the course, and right now it's the construction site. And so with our contract with Jones Plan, they have until May second to clear everything out and finish up.
Speaker 31: And basically, yeah, we gave them thirty days, really thirty days after the seeds. So you know, again if we're looking at April first date, we went to May second. You know, if that's delayed a week, we may shift that a week, but yeah, you're talking in early May, so.
Speaker 29: It would we wouldn't be able to have temporary greens until after data.
Speaker 31: And that was part of the way we bid the project. You know, we could have tried to coordinate leaving the course open for some sort of play throughout the duration of the project, but it would have probably increased the cost, it would have made it more difficult on the contractor. So we just gave them free range of the course. That really has helped us make these dates with some poor weather conditions and whatnot. And so really the intent was to give them the free rein of the course while they're there working, and so we'd like to stick with that as far as when we open things up.
Speaker 29: So we've got to be we've got to have our staff up and be ready to too, and so that's another factor.
Speaker 16: But we're getting very close.
Speaker 31: To Yeah, there's a lot of a lot of moving parts on this project. It really was a coordinated effort and lots going on with Jerry retiring and and uh and then trying to get a new pro in there and the city taking over, you know, a little bit more control of the shop and whatnot.
Speaker 4: So a lot of the.
Speaker 31: Moving parts and I know it's going to get there and it'll be great when it's done, and just ask for people to be patient. I know the warmer weather people are ready to play golf, but just be patient with us.
Speaker 4: And this was always part of the plan.
Speaker 31: We we always plan on the greens, the actual greens themselves not being ready to let August September time frame, and so nothing really has changed there. It's just confirmation from the consultant and talking with them if we hit that seed date when they think we can open those greens up.
Speaker 4: So good time. It's been a fun one for sure.
Speaker 31: So so as far as other projects, we do have our park parking lot projects still ongoing, and on Stone Park, we've wrapped up the pavement at Sooner Park, Lions.
Speaker 4: Park and Joe Low Park.
Speaker 31: We've really finished most of the paving there in Johnstone Park as well. Really all it's left on that project is to do some sidewalk work there along around the Nelly Johnstone. So we've got a this is called the viewing Area of the Nellie Johnstone. When it's operational, we're gonna have some sidewalk there, some parking, and we have a State of Oklahoma shaped concrete area there for people to stand on. It's gonna be pretty neat, I think when it's all said and done. And so we're working on that work this week. I think they're getting that formed. I think they started forming that concrete work up last week and they should hopefully for this week, should good weather conditions this week to do that. And then other than that it really is cleaned up and some signage that project will be wrapped up here pretty soon. The park is still closed while they are finishing up that work. I think that somebody was using one of the shelters there this weekend and we open it up for that.
Speaker 4: But just as a.
Speaker 31: General rule, I think they've got that closed down. Still hopefully get that opened up here in the next week or so. But that's been a good project. We've got our Tuxedo Bridge projects still ongoing. We're looking at a July and August completion on that most likely. We did have a few delays on some structural steel, so we did plan for some amount of structural steel to be replaced on this on that bridge. You know, you can't see it all when it's in its current condition, and so once you tear things out, you always tho there's gonna be something that's that needs some work, and so we had a certain amount of that factored in. There are some delays on getting it ordered though, some lead time issues. That's delayed us about six weeks we think, and so they're originally planning on being done in June timeframe, so we're looking at the July August get that wrapped up and then.
Speaker 4: But it's going well.
Speaker 31: So right now they're prepping for the deck replacement, so we're getting all the substructure in there. Will start time steel here before too long and they've made those structural steel modifications and we'll get that one going. It should be a pretty answering project as well. I don't think i've really heard a whole lot of complaints on that. I think we've gotten less complay since the construction has started, just shifting all traffic to the eastbound bridge then when we had it before where we had one lane on the westbound, which is interesting. But we've gotten really not a whole lot of complaints or issues with it with the current traffic control. So that's a good thing. Wildcat Constructions a contractor and that to doing a good job. We're hoping we've got another project, the Sunset Bridge, similar type deal. We just did another patch on that bridge deck and we we're holding off on bidding that to try to time that a little bit with a Tuxedo bridge, so we hopefully get some good bid prices from the current contractor up here Wildcat, and hopefully get an interest from other contractors as well. But we are trying to time that to where it works with the contractor already on site and hopefully get some savings on mobilization costs and things of that nature. So we're looking to do that here before too long. We're working on getting some ride away on the Sunset Bridge. There's a pedestrian bridge component of that that really connects Oak Park to There's a bike trail currently along Sunset and it never really was a good bike lane across the bridge itself, and so we've got some additional funding to do a pedestrian bridge adjacent to it, and because of that, we had to get some additional ride away. So we're getting that all worked out and time to hopefully bid that here in the next month or two. And got all kinds of other projects out there. I've been given the flash and I got two minutes left. I think I've been talking. Oh three, I got three Okay, I got all kinds of time. Then we did just award too large road projects for us on the third. On March third, Council awarded contracts to KSL Dirt Works for both of them actually for reconstructing Madison from Tuxedo about a half mile north to the water tower there. This is a cooperative effort with the Delaware Tribe. They're making some improvements on their property and would have required platting, and as part of that process that are required to improve the west half of the road. They're half the road and so they have identified funding and we've entered an agreement with them to provide up to a certain amount to cover that. Unfortunately, the bids came in and it was under budget and so it'll be work within their budget and ours and that's a good thing. Glad to see that. So we anticipate that potentially going to construction maybe in May. We haven't had a pre construction meeting yet with the contract. We're waiting on getting contracts and bonds back, but we anticipate that here in the next couple of months getting fired up. So we've also got Yale reconstruction again. KSL got that one as well. Maybe we've awarded that on March third, and this will be a reconstruction of Yale Drive from Abbams Boulevard to Frank Phillips and there's a small section of Yale Place that's included that as well. It's a concrete street. Now we're gonna cut out the concrete salvage of the curbs and go back with an asphalt pavement section.
Speaker 4: And so we're looking forward to that and getting.
Speaker 31: Kicked out hearing that Maijene timeframe as well, So again waiting on contracts and bonds on that one also, But as soon as we get that in we'll get a pre construction date and get some dates finalized and go from there. So we'll have a lot of things torn up this summer, but you gotta things got to get worse for to get better, I think so.
Speaker 4: But we'll be working on it.
Speaker 3: Very good, very good. But i'd tell you, Mickey, you know a lot of.
Speaker 29: Words, and you know his his notes are very minimal here, it's all up here, and so I'm always amazed by that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I am.
Speaker 3: Smart words at times, we all said the guy with a few FCC fines. But anyway, Laura, what else do we have on the agenda?
Speaker 29: So we do have a a council workshop this evening at five point thirty. It'll be in the first floor conference room of City Hall. And so tonight we are working on strategic planning and so we currently have a strategic plan in place and so it's time to update it and kind of it's just an informal workshop with the council. That's why we have it in the conference room. That way, that they can set around the table and discuss and we actually have a facilitator coming in to help us work through that process.
Speaker 16: And so that is open to the public.
Speaker 29: If there's there's limited seating in the first floor conference room, and so I think Chief Call will be there, probably kicking people out if there's.
Speaker 16: Too many people in there.
Speaker 29: But we have an overflow room that's the council chambers, and so we typically do these workshops in the first floor conference room because there's no action to be taken, and like I said, it's more informal and it gives the council an opportunity to sit down and chat and discuss.
Speaker 3: So very good. It seems like we just had one. It's kind of it's in layers, right, That's how we're working this, in layers, in layers.
Speaker 29: Yeah, there's so many council meetings right now because we've got, you know, our regular scheduled council meetings, then we've got our workshops, and then sometimes we've got special meetings. So it just feels like a lot of council meetings. But it's just we're getting through these hot topics and so it'll I think it'll settle down or level out to where it's a normal amount of number of council meetings, but right now it's we're working through some things and.
Speaker 3: That's kind of how some hot topics. Yeah, very good. Thank you all for being with us here on city matters.
Speaker 19: Thanks for listening to one on one with a professional A paid presentation.
Speaker 4: The fourteen hundred K one.
Speaker 3: Flower Land where emotions are expressed in creativity is delivered Flowerlandflowers dot com.
Speaker 19: KWN Bartlesville K two twenty seven c Q Bartleswill K two thirty six e t f USCA.
Speaker 33: Is CBS News on the Hour sponsored by O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Speaker 6: I'm Steve Kaith and just over a week from what President Trump says will be Liberation Day, there's word his planned wave of tariffs will be more targeted when they roll out April second. That's ease the fears of some investors with strong gains. Today on Wall Street, CBS News White House Correspondent At O'Keefe.
Speaker 34: There are reports that in fact, the tariff threat is narrowing to for industry specific tariffs. One thing the President is doing later today is announcing an economic development deal down in the state Louisiana, where they're set to announce about five point eight billion dollars in steel manufacturing set for that state, driven by Hyundai, the Korean automaker.
Speaker 6: In an emergency of p today, the Trump administrations asking the Supreme Court to halt a ruling ordering the rehiring of thousands of federal workers let go and mass firings across several agencies. CBS's Jake Rosen has more on the court battle today in Washington in the dispute over planeloads of migrants that the US sent to El salvad Or.
Speaker 35: There's an argument today for about an hour. Each side will have thirty minutes to present their case. Judge Bosberg just issued a ruling this mornings and that he's not going to rescind his temporary restraining order that currently blocks these migrants from being deported, and Attorney General Bondi said that she expects this to go all the way to Supreme Court.
Speaker 6: It's bankruptcy court for the Genetic Testing Company twenty three and me filing for Chapter eleven protection. The CEO has resigned. CBS's Dancy Chen says for millions of customers concerned about their data, there is action to take.
Speaker 16: Blog into your account.
Speaker 7: Go to settings, scroll to twenty three and need data.
Speaker 16: Click view, scroll to.
Speaker 13: Delete data, and click permanently delete data.
Speaker 6: Emergency crews and the Carolinas are again battling wildfires. Some evacuations ordered in areas of North Carolina hit hard by Hurricane Helene. South Carolina's governor declared an emergency in response to a growing wildfire in that state. Brad Bramlett is the South Carolina Forestry Commission official.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of what we call down tamper won't breathe this fallen because of Hurricane Helene.
Speaker 25: That just makes the conditions that much more.
Speaker 6: Difficult overseas and the opening of a trial for a film star.
Speaker 36: French cinema icon Gerard Depardieu is in court this week, accused of sexual assault in twenty twenty one. A decoration and an assistant producer claim the actor grabbed and groped them while filming The Green Shutters. Depardieu, who denies the charges, faces five years in prison and an eighty thousand dollars fine if convicted. Elaine Cobbs CBS News Paris.
Speaker 6: And checking Wall Streets right now that daw is up five hundred and twenty four points the nastac as they had three sixty two. This is CBS News.
Speaker 33: Think O'Reilly Auto Parts for all your car care needs. Get the parts and service you need fast from the professional parts people at O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Speaker 3: Attention.
Speaker 37: If you owe money to the IRS, this is an urgent message. The IRS is cracking down by sending out collection letters, garnishing taychecks, seizing bank accounts, and putting leans on homes and businesses. They call it enforced compliance, and you better watch out because penalty is an interest on unpaid taxes compound daily, making it even harder to get out of debt. Don't let tax debt destroy your life. You need to call Optima Tax Relief, America's number one tax resolution firm. They're experts and taxpayer assistance programs that can save you thousands if you qualified a plus rated by the Better Business Bureau. Optimus resolved over one billion dollars of tax debt for their clients.
Speaker 3: Let them fight on.
Speaker 37: Your behalf, helping to put your tax problems to rest. Call the tax professionals at Optima Now for a free consultation.
Speaker 27: Call eight hundred three four three sixty four to sixty eight hundred three four three sixty four to sixty eight hundred three four three sixty four sixty.
Speaker 4: Pop them a task relief of some restrictions apply.
Speaker 27: For complete details, Please visitt optimataxlief dot.
Speaker 2: Com from news Talk AM fourteen hundred, ninety three point three and ninety five point one FM News and Weather together.
Speaker 3: From the Trudy Credit Union studio where their new no minimum high yield checking account has the current radio five percent apy. Go to trudycu dot org slash checking for details. Former Bartlesmill Assistant city manager and police chief Tracy Roles is fighting for his job as city manager of eight a less than one year from the time he accepted the position. Ada City Council called a special meeting on Wednesday and held an executive session on roles employment that lasted more than three hours. At the end of the meeting, city Council voted four to one to place Roles on paid administrative leave, pending a termination hearing in twenty days. Roles told CBS A few at KXII that he was blindsided by the move.
Speaker 38: Why hasn't anyone told me before? Forty eight hours before we set in a hall packed with supporters here to support me, and then I find out, oh, by the way, you've been doing this wrong. Monday at noon is the first time that I heard anything negative about me as a city manager and the way that I was doing business. And that includes from council members. Not one council member has came to me and said you need to do this different or you need to do that different.
Speaker 3: The City Council of Legend's five serious concerns with Roles, including financial mismanagement, creating an intimidating or offensive work environment, this honest representation of facts, hiring a qualified personnel, and failing to engage in proper management of personnel and funds. Roles tells KXII he's unsure of how he'll handle the allegations. We have a link to this story at Bartlesville Radio dot com. Washington County Commissioners meet today and according to the agenda, the commissioners expected to convey some county owned real estate and declarer's shredder surplus. The commissioners are also expected to accept a donation to the Washington County Sheriff's Office and sign a thank you letter to Phillip sixty six for a recent donation of radio equipment for the Sheriff's office. News on the air, on the web, on your app, and on Alexa. I'm Tom Davis on K one, the one you trust.
Speaker 27: As from the Fox News Radio studios in Midtown Manhattan, giving you opinions and facts with a positive outlook.
Speaker 2: It's Brian kill Me.
Speaker 3: Hi one, Brian kill Me here, Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 37: Gerard Baker at the bottom of the hour, and he's from the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 26: They had a big story out today about the tariffs and with the truth of