Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad. Why are so many people single? Why are so many people single these days? I'm gonna tell you mine view and opinion. I think people are just tired. They're tired of the crap. They're tired of the lies, they're tired of the cheating, they're tired of the immaturity.
Speaker 2: So they would rather be by themselves. Do people really want to be alone? Of course not. People would rather be with someone, but they're not.
Speaker 1: Ready to or willing to just be with anyone just to say that they're in a relationship, like a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people are.
Speaker 1: A lot of people will be in a relationship because they are like, okay, it's mother. I'd rather have some man than no man at all. I'd rather have some woman than no woman at all.
Speaker 2: When you have.
Speaker 1: Nothing, you have nothing, just a body, and a lot of people not even enjoying that body because that person don't even want you in that way, or you don't want that person in that way.
Speaker 2: It's just companionship. It's sad.
Speaker 1: A lot of you say, oh, I want a good man, I want a good woman.
Speaker 2: But you're not even a good person.
Speaker 1: You want someone that treats you this way and that way, but you are not a good person, and you know it. That's why it's so important to know yourself and to love yourself. It's so important to get into relationships with the right people in the right ways, for the right reasons. You have to know what you want. You have to know what you need. You have to know there's a difference between wants and needs. Too many are looking for the superficial. The superficial will never ever hold a relationship together.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: Superficial things are just that, they will never ever help you in your relationship.
Speaker 2: It will not foster growth. But so many people.
Speaker 1: Go after the superficial, the looks, the possessions, money, titles, positions, power, status of that individual. A lot of people get into relationships not knowing the person, not trying to get to know the person, just going after what those eyeballs can see.
Speaker 2: You have to be specific.
Speaker 1: You must know what you want, you must know what you need. If you're looking for a true and lasting relationship, most of you, or most people, I.
Speaker 2: Should say, don't know.
Speaker 1: You have to know the characteristic you're looking for, and I'm not talking about that superficial stuff.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for the superficial, you clearly literally have some maturity to.
Speaker 1: Do, because you are not on that level yet, you clearly have maturing to do. Some people are very well in age, very well up in age, and they're still doing foolishness because they have a matured mentally. So you must know what you need in another person, and that person must be someone who enhances your life. If you decide to get in a relationship with someone and that person is taken from you and draft you down, that is not the right person for you. You have allowed your heart to lead you in an unhealthy relationship. I know that Biblically, the man is the head of the household, godly man, not just any man. A godly man is the head of the household. I get all of that. I get all of that, But that does not mean the woman should not contribute. Some women think, oh, I have a baby. I got a baby by him. That's hey, that's it, boop, ind of the story. Bottom line, I have a baby, So what you still should contribute to the relationship. That's my opinion as a woman, and I can say it because I did it. If you've decide to get in a relationship with someone, you have to see past your feelings and your eyeballs, because what you're gonna be stuck with is what you're gonna be stuck with. Some men they all they see this eye can then they lose their minds. Well, that is not gonna help foster and grow a healthy relationship. So you get with this ie can do, who has nothing to contribute to the relationship, and then down the road you regretful because now you looking for her to contribute. Well, you have to think about those things in the beginning, not just women, but men too. Women get with men who have nothing to bring to the table. That is ridiculous, especially a man. Now you gotta take care of him. You're going off the work. He don't even have a car.
Speaker 2: Now he's driving your car while you're It makes no sense. Bottom line is what.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to say is if they do not enhance your life, make your life better.
Speaker 2: You have chosen wrong.
Speaker 1: I just believe that there is no way I would want to be with someone who's pulling me down, who's taking, taking, and not contributing anything.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: Some women are worn down and out because they have children, they're working outside of the home, the doing everything in the home, because you have not put any requirements on him. He just go to work and come home and chill while you do everything, because that's because you have not put any requirements on him. A man can clean, wash and everything else that a woman does, and if he's working outside the house and she's working outside the house, then he definitely should contribute inside.
Speaker 2: It's just in life. In reality, you just have to know what you need.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying a person that's gonna be on the exact same level as you, No, I'm not saying that, but they definitely should be bringing positivity and contributing to the relationship. And when they can't, you have chosen wrong. You have allowed your heart to lead you into a relationship that you more than likely.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't even be in. I'm just saying the truth hurts.
Speaker 1: The truth doesn't feel good, I know, but it's also necessary.
Speaker 2: It's reality.
Speaker 1: You must know yourself and love yourself first of all, and you must know and understand.
Speaker 2: What you need and what you want.
Speaker 1: You must because when you don't, you're going to get into relationships that you should not be in. And unfortunately, that's where most people are at, in unhealthy, unhappy relationships. With individuals they don't want to be with. They find no kind of love in those relationships. And where there's no love in the relationship, there is no peace in the relationship, and that is why so many people are single. People are tired. They're tired of the bullcrap because this world is so full of broken people. All they want is possessions, money, fame, fortune, love, sex, and so on. People don't want to commit a lot of people are in relationships, but they're not commit it.
Speaker 2: Who wants that? Who wants that?
Speaker 1: Not a person in their right mind, not a person thinking like a mature person.
Speaker 2: But so many people settle, and that's why many most are in.
Speaker 1: One side of relationships one person really wanted, really trying, the other person careless.
Speaker 2: That's why people get worn out. I do it all.
Speaker 1: I'm tired. I've done it all from the beginning. I'm the one who does all the initiating on everything. I carry the load. Yeah, and they just enjoyed the ride. But that's because you got into the relationship with that mindset. Oh I'm gonna please him or I'm gonna please her. I'm gonna do everything I can. And you were the person who was carrying all the load. You were the one who was doing all the initiating. Excuse me, I know because I've been there. I got tired too, So I can talk about it because I know firsthand, and I know many people who feel the same way, tired.
Speaker 2: Because they went into the relationship doing it all.
Speaker 1: So if you find yourself being that person who has to initiate everything.
Speaker 2: You need to step back.
Speaker 1: WHOA. You need to check yourself. You need to check yourself. Why are you doing it all? Because that will never work. It takes two people to make a relationship work, not one two. So it is the reason why so many people are single.
Speaker 2: They're tired of the crap.
Speaker 1: They're tired of the liars, of the cheaters, of those individuals who talk out the side.
Speaker 2: Of their necks. They're tired.
Speaker 1: So they would rather go at it alone than to be in a relationship with someone who's not giving them what they deserve.
Speaker 2: Flat out.
Speaker 1: There are so many people you wouldn't even believe who are in relationships living separately, unhappy and miserable. But they say out of their own insecurities. Some people stay out of fear because they've messed around and got caught up in an unhealthy relationship with an abuser. Some of you get into relationships with people you've been into relationships previously, and you go back thinking it's going to be better the second time around, only to find out it's worse. Because most people don't change.
Speaker 2: They act as if they've changed, but the truth comes out. So that is.
Speaker 1: Why so many people are single. It doesn't mean something is wrong with them. People just don't want to go through the crap. Many people are in relationships in love by themselves because I told you many episodes ago that people get into relationships and based on self meaning based on how they feel as an individual, what they want, what they desire. So they push forward in their relationships based on self, given this and given that, only to receive nothing. Because people feel, oh if I get some nibless and nuggets, Oh he loved me.
Speaker 2: You know she loved me.
Speaker 1: Because they gave you nibless and nuggets, just enough to keep you so they can stay satisfied and receiving what they are trying.
Speaker 2: To get out of the relationship.
Speaker 1: It's not because they feel how you feel, and that's why relationships end up one sided. If eyes were open in the beginning. You would have seen it when you're initiating and you're the one who's doing everything. Those are signs, those are red flags. But people can't see beyond their hearts what they want and what they desire, how they feel their thoughts until they get to such a dark place, such a place of resentment, hurt and pain.
Speaker 2: Their eyes begin to open.
Speaker 1: But your eyes should be open in the beginning, not when it becomes unbearable in the beginning and.
Speaker 2: They bug it in.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, and I know that the truth can hurt. So don't look down on people because they're single. Don't think something is wrong with the person because they're single. Just because you have insecurities and you're somewhere you don't want to be with someone you don't want to be with, don't look.
Speaker 2: Down on people because they're single.
Speaker 1: I think it's much smarter to be single by yourself, enjoying life alone than to be in an unhappy relationship living separate only companions.
Speaker 2: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've seen it over and over and over. I've heard people talk about it. But I just wanted to discuss this because it's a real thing.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: And I know for myself being single, there's nothing wrong with it. As long as you love yourself, know yourself, and you're confident, your self sufficient, it's okay. But for those who are single and you're in misery, you're struggling, that's because you have some healing to do. You have some things internally that you need to deal with, because there is a serious problem when a person cannot ever be alone.
Speaker 2: Something is wrong inside that needs to be dealt with. Some people are.
Speaker 1: Single and they are struggling because of the insecurities inside of them. You came into this world by yourself. You going out by yourself. You have to embrace and love yourself.
Speaker 2: With or without someone else.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I just want to talk about it, and how you live your life is up to you.
Speaker 2: Whatever you choose to live with is up to you.
Speaker 1: I'm just putting the information out there and that's all I'm gonna say about it, because single or in a relationship is your choice right there.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening. Much much much love to each and every one of you. I in every episode the same and our hope and you do it. Thank going it