Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back. Listen.
Speaker 2: I have a good one for you with something for you to think about.
Speaker 1: Many people in this world are very caught up into other individuals.
Speaker 2: I eat, parents, siblings, family members, friends, and others.
Speaker 1: And when people feel that they are not supported, it drags them down.
Speaker 2: They go further into depression, they go further into darkness. But I'm here to tell you that you shouldn't worry about that. You shouldn't not worry about it. I've talked about this.
Speaker 1: A little bit before.
Speaker 2: On one of my episodes, but I wanted to do a full episode on it this time. I don't know how long it's gonna be, but I just feel the need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: When you.
Speaker 2: Put so much into believing in other people, thinking they have your back, thinking they love you, thinking they're gonna be there for you, thinking they're gonna be happy for you, I'm telling you you.
Speaker 1: Setting yourself up.
Speaker 2: Technically, it is the way that we as humans feel that it should.
Speaker 1: Just automatically be.
Speaker 2: We feel that people should love us because we love them. We feel that when we do great things, the ones we love should support us. We feel that people who tell us that they love us want the best for us, And when you think about it, it seems that that should be automatic.
Speaker 1: But I'm here to tell you it's not automatic.
Speaker 2: Stop investing everything you have into other people getting nothing in return.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Stop setting yourselves up for failure, Stop setting yourselves up for letdown. Learn how to be strong within yourself. That's the only way you're gonna stay standing. Those of you who have listened to me, you know, my center, my beginning, my end, everything is God and his son Jesus. But I know everyone don't believe that, they don't believe in it. For me, it's first and then myself, But I know everyone don't believe in that. So I'm encouraging, encouraging you. If you don't at least believe in yourself, stop trying to live your life for other people, for other people to see, for other people to give you accolades, recognition, notoriety, validation. Stop it, because the very people you're just I mean yearning you're yearning for this attention from, they're yearning for from somebody else. Those very people you're yearning and feeding attention for or just as broken as you. So stop expecting people who are internally unhappy and unhealed to be there for you. Most people don't know what love is anyway, but they will do anything. They will invest anyway they think possible into people they love, thinking that it will make them love them, it will make them be there for them.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 2: Now. People will use you. As long as you freely give, they will take. They will use you until you have nothing. You have to be careful of those things.
Speaker 1: That's why it's important to know who you are as a person.
Speaker 2: You be your biggest cheerleader. You be your biggest motivator. You be your biggest supporter when no one else support you. Be there for yourself, Show up for yourself. Stop looking for people who are full of envy, jealousy, no time for you because they so invested in other people, not even in themselves, but in other people.
Speaker 1: They're unhealed, so they can't be happy for you.
Speaker 2: Stop expecting unhappy people to be happy for you. They can't be happy in their own lives. Stop expecting them to be happy for you. Please.
Speaker 1: I'm a living witness.
Speaker 2: I love my family, I love love my family, and I love my friends, even those who are so called friends, because I see them, I know them. I'm not blind, so I can speak on it because I live it. I live it. I'm one who broke chains. But I still don't get support. I have told relatives and friends about my podcasting, and they may listen to one. But in all the years I've been podcasting, I've had no support, absolutely no support none. But guess what, years later, I'm still here because I don't do it for people to say, oh, look at Cherry, look at what she's doing. No, I don't do it for that. Somebody listening is getting something from it. That's all I care about. Someone somewhere around the world is getting something from it.
Speaker 1: That's what matters to me. And as long as I know that.
Speaker 2: God is always with me, Jesus is always with me, always have.
Speaker 1: The Holy Spirit. Really, that's all I need. It's been this.
Speaker 2: Way for me since I was long as I can remember. As a kid, I've always been like the black sheep quote unquote. I've always felt like the outside. I've always been different. So I'm good with it, and I know my family loved me. But I also understand the other dynamics as well. We get along, we talk, you know, some of them daily and others not so daily. But we get along, we communicate well, we have an awesome time on that we're together. But just like anybody else, they your family when I say they a lot of times at least for me. And I know I've heard a lot of other people say they have no support and this and that. I don't get into that. I really don't. I don't get into that. Hey, I look at it like this, do you boo?
Speaker 1: Do you If you.
Speaker 2: Can't support me, if you can't say congratulations, if you can't say whatever, that's all good for me. It don't make me, It don't break me. It does not make me feel less than it strengthens me. See, I use negativity as strength. That's what I use negativity as, not as a weakness, because it's not about me, you know what I'm saying. How a person reacts or act towards me, it's not about me.
Speaker 1: It's about them. So for those of.
Speaker 2: You who feel you have no support, it's okay. If you are so caught up and you're so devastated because someone is not supporting.
Speaker 1: You, you are one.
Speaker 2: Of your biggest problems, the main problem, how you think, how you feel. You're your biggest enemy because you're allowing things to affect you that shouldn't affect you.
Speaker 1: You can't force people to support you. And what's funny with me is to know me.
Speaker 2: I've definitely broken chains, definitely without a shadow of a doubt.
Speaker 1: But I'm treated like everyone else.
Speaker 2: Which is fine, which is very much okay with me, because I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand. I truly understand.
Speaker 2: It's funny to a degree because sometimes I be talking and I've been many places overseas and I've dealt with many, many different people from different cultures and things like that.
Speaker 1: And I was in the mental health field.
Speaker 2: For many years, fourteen fifteen years, and.
Speaker 1: I've dealt with a lot.
Speaker 2: But sometimes when I'm talking to family, it's like and not just family, other people.
Speaker 1: Too, it's like, oh, you know, I don't know anything. You don't like your children.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they act as if you haven't been here before, You wasn't here before them.
Speaker 1: It's that kind of thing, and it's just it tickles me. It tickles me.
Speaker 2: I'll be saying to myself, Lord Jesus, but I just let people say what they want to say and whatever. You can't let it bother you. You have to be strong within yourself. A lot of people have given up on life because they didn't feel loved a lot of people have given up on themselves because they feel that if people don't support them, they must not be good enough. Oh I know I'm good enough. I know I am.
Speaker 1: But when people can't support you, when they're not there.
Speaker 2: For you, you have to show up for yourself, period, and you can't keep taking in that negativity thinking it's you.
Speaker 1: People tell me all the time. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: People say, oh, yeah, I've been listening, right, And I'm like, oh, really, yeah, I've listened, and I go right to my stats and I see there's nowhere in that area that anyone listen. It is hilarious that people think they're fooling me. Bottom line is I know this for a fact. People don't like the truth. They don't They do not like the truth. I don't care who they are. People do not like the truth. They don't like coming sense. They don't like things that's going to try to help in their self development, to help.
Speaker 1: Them grow and mature.
Speaker 2: They don't want anything like that because people want to stay where they've always been, in those low mental states thinking, feeling, and acting. The same, being stagnant and stuck. So they don't want to hear anyone telling them the truth. And that's all I do. All I talk is the truth. All I try to do is inspire, educate, motivate, things like that.
Speaker 1: People don't want the truth. They'll listen to.
Speaker 2: The truth from someone else, but they're not trying to hear it from you. But guess what the Bible tells us this people in your own home, your home, your own your own country will not support you.
Speaker 1: Your own.
Speaker 2: People will not support you. The Bible tells us that. So it's nothing new. You can't get caught up in it. You have to be strong within yourself. That's why it's so important that you allow inner healing to take place, because when you don't, what happens is you're of negativity already, and then you get no support, and so you start that negative self talk, I'm just not worthy this and that, and you feel worse about yourself. You should never allow anyone to make you feel bad about yourself. Anyone who is trying to make you feel bad about yourself feel bad about themselves.
Speaker 1: Trust me. And one thing for sure is a person can't make you feel bad about yourself. You do that all on your own. They are being who they are. Let them be who they are.
Speaker 2: If they don't support you, it's okay. Keep moving forward, draw strength from it. Don't get down and the dumps. Draw strength from it. People keep telling me go on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have that in my spirit to go on YouTube. I'm not doing this for the reasons most people do it.
Speaker 1: Most people are trying to get clout.
Speaker 2: They trying to become well known, you know, they trying to get fame.
Speaker 1: They're doing this strictly for money, not me.
Speaker 2: Not me. Whatever God has for me is for me, period. So that's not what is about.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 2: And I've been doing this for several years now. Those who will listen will listen. Those who don't won't, matter of a fact. And this is the truth. I don't even publicize my podcast most of the time. I've told a few people about it, but for the most part ninety nine percent, I don't broadcast it. I don't because I've learned that people will not support you anyways, so just let it be what it is.
Speaker 1: Who find me will find me.
Speaker 2: The few times I have told people about it, they still don't listen, or they may listen one time.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't want to hear that. I don't want to hear that. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That has been my experience for every since I started podcasting. I get emails a lot from people saying they want to come on my podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't know if these people are real or not. I don't know some of them.
Speaker 2: I try to google, can't find. So I'm very leery about that stuff. People that I know that I've asked to come on they don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: They don't want to talk.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, no one sees you, but they just don't want to talk. They you know, don't have the confidence to do it. So it is what it is. You can't let anyone stop you. You can't let anyone block you, because if you do, the truth is you're doing it to yourself.
Speaker 1: You're doing it to yourself. I see people who YouTube that.
Speaker 2: It's an embarrassment, but they still do it, and guess what they give many, many, many followers and subscribers to jump because that's what people love. People love mess, people love gossip, people love discord and.
Speaker 1: Chaos and drama. They love it. That's not what I'm about I'm not about that. I'm trying to teach, educate, inspire, motivate. So always always stand alone.
Speaker 2: But as long as I have breath in my body and Jesus's Lord and God sits high on.
Speaker 1: The throne, I'm oh kay.
Speaker 2: That's the mindset you have to have. You have to be all right with yourself. You must be all right with yourself and never let anyone or anything make you feel down and sad and gloomy and full of self doubt and lacking self confidence and insecure because of what other people say or what they don't say, or what they do or what they don't do.
Speaker 1: You have to be confident within yourself. See. People mess up when they do it for people.
Speaker 2: When you do it for other folks to see because you want accolades from other people, you messed up anyways from the start. When you have that mindset, you have to do it from your heart and let it be what it is. If people listen, they listen. If they don't, they don't. And you have to keep it moving, moving, keep putting it out as God give it to you, and keep it moving and just trust trust God, believe in yourself. Stop looking for other people to do things for you that you must.
Speaker 1: You must do for yourself.
Speaker 2: And I promise you you will see things differently and you will feel differently about things.
Speaker 1: When you are looking to other people, especially your family and friends. Now, if you were like I used.
Speaker 2: To be, you know, given, given, given, given, Oh man, all man. Everywhere you turn, someone is there. But when you're not doing that, allowing people to take advantage and things like that.
Speaker 1: No, but that's just life.
Speaker 2: You have to know yourself and love yourself above all humans. You have to be good with yourself above all humans. I don't care who they are. Trust in yourself, love yourself, and God will do the rest. It may take time, but trust and believe His word is true, stick and safe. If you don't learn to love yourself, you will always suffer.
Speaker 1: And that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Much much, much much love.
Speaker 2: Please share. Also go to From the Heart to the Heart by Cherry. Just check it out and please share.
Speaker 1: I end every episode the same and I hope you do it. Think on it,