Speaker 1: With a weekend full of full of news. Man. Ah, I mean and it just a Sunday was crazy with everything coming out. I kind of, I guess, kind of late Saturday into Sunday here on this half of the world. But uh we got you know, the right, Ukraine, the Russia, the drones and the the nuke planes that their Doom's Day plane or whatever they call that thing. And we've got, of course, Uh what happened in Boulder by the way, Ross, I'm sorry I should have said, how was your weekend? You have a good weekend there, buddy. Yeah. Before I get into all the doom and gloom, I wanna I want to make sure here. I just want to make sure nobody, uh an illegal immigrant of visa overstay terrorists, dude, didn't try to light you or your family on fire for simply having an opinion on hostages, because apparently that's something we got to worry about now. And uh not a fan of that, so uh we will uh we will through that story. Oh why is Next Gen being weird this morning?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 1: All right, whatever, it's always something. All right, let's try this here, maybe this will work. Oh there we go, Okay, Uh, there we go do do do do do do do do do do. All right. I don't know why, just made me like reauthorize my login, but it worked, so all right, and uh yeah, so we got uh. Although, to be fair, if you use the word terrorists, CNN will get very upset, as will the chief of police in Boulder for some reason, because I don't know if they're now using the word, but yesterday they got very upset. They accused the Trump administration essentially being big meanies for using it. So and the reporting was everything you thought it was now admitted. If you looked at the guy, I don't know what's going on with his hair. Is it gray or frosted? I don't know what's going on with that, and he kind of almost had it looked like almost a little farmer tan thing going on. However, However, as soon as the dude starts yelling, which MSNBC and CE like they had access to all this video because they're running portions of it, and literally there's reporting going on.
Speaker 2: Like this, Well was the investigation itself.
Speaker 3: We're still trying to who does verify and confirm some video, but it appears to show a significant portion of the incident as it happened. There's an individual that's taken into custody. He's a white male. Whether or not that's the person that police ultimately arrested and will ultimately charge in this crime a bit of a question at this time, but that's just what we've seen so far.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right, So, and it's important again that you listen to it. You listen to it. The MSNBC reporter saying, he is saying that they have the video that I'm going to play you audio from. Okay, he says, we have the video and we're using this video which has the audio that I'm going to play for you. And the conclusion of this reporter is it's some random white dude.
Speaker 3: As far as the investigation itself, we're still trying to verify and confirm some video, but it appears to show a significant portion of the incident as it happened. There's an individual that's taken into custody. He's a white male. Whether or not that's the person that police ultimately arrested and will ultimately charge in this crime a bit of a question at this time, but that's just what we've seen so far.
Speaker 1: Okay. And by the way, there's multiple videos, so do you have the one obviously which you're referring to, where there's audio and then there is video of him literally being arrested, So I don't know what was going on with that either. You report on the videos is factual because you can verify them, and I don't know why you can't. You're you're literally watching it happen in real time and the police and I understand in the world of AI video whatever, but like you have multiple witnesses there, it's bolder. So I'm sure MSNBC has some Moonbat professors that they bring on to do panel stuff from time to time, so they got contacts within the community. The whole thing is crazy because this is the video, but we can't do when you got up field, all right, all right, and uh, there's another part of the video. I'm sorry, Ross. I thought i'd probably say there's another one where he mentions H. Dang it. I sent Ross the H one, but not the other one. This way, he says this will happen until, uh, there's free Palestine. I believe it's whatdy, it's it's something along those lines. I'll pull up the exact quote, but my point is that's not a white dude in the sense that you're trying to convey it. Unless I don't know what is that an Arkansas accent? I'm not sure. Maybe West Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was loading it this morning. It's the first I heard it, and I, you know, you first you see the guy from a distance and yeah, there's like a farmer's tan and stuff and yeah, yeah, yeah, hair looks sort of weird, like maybe he's wearing a hat or some backwards and it's like poofy, like what's going on here? As soon as I start loading the audio, I'm like, I don't know what accent or dialect that is.
Speaker 1: That's Arkansas, probably right Ozark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I gave you a warning. I'm like, listen if he's like swearing or something in a just id no.
Speaker 1: And they played that video and there's like three different ones. I sent you that one and I meant to send you uh. I actually meant to send you both to him. But he's Egyptian. In fact, we have we have some actual reporting on this. Oh wait, hold on, let me play one other piece of audio before you and I'll give you the update. Here is the FBI. By the way, on what's going on here.
Speaker 5: We're able to confirm there are six victims, ages sixty seven to eighty eight. All of them have been transported to local hospitals. This attack happened at a regularly scheduled weekly peaceful event. Witnesses are reporting that the subject used a makeshift flamethrower and threw an incendiary device into the crowd. The suspect was heard to yell free Palestine during the attack.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: The subject has been identified as Mohammed Sabriy Solomon and he's forty five years.
Speaker 1: Old of the Ozark. Soberman's okay, all right, see my guess was correct. So that pesky reporter Bill Malugah I can never pronounce his name, the Fox News reporter who does really really he's done really thorough illegal immigration reporting. He's the guy who been just living down on the border under the Biden administration. He was the guy I remember had the drones that were flying over when there's hundreds of people camping under like this underpass, and then the Biden administration like like banned him from flying drones over because you know, God forbid you see what's going on. So anyway, this guy's pretty Johnny on the spot on this stuff. So he's got a lot of contexts. Well, here's his updated reporting this morning. Three senior DHS sources tell Fox News the Boulder terror suspect is an Egyptian national in the US illegally as a visa overstay. He entered the US under the Biden administration. Initially, let's see eight twenty seven two on a B one B two non immigrant visam. Hang on just a second, let me go to the There's several parts to this. He so he gets here, he's on a non immigrant visa, all right, and uh, okay, so that was eight twenty seven, twenty two. He then was he then made he was then given an authorized stay through three twenty six, twenty three. All right, So now we're so we're a year and a half back in the Biden administration. And then in September of twenty twenty two, he filed some sort of claim. Uh it's an asylum claim or something. It's it's unclear, but was then given the ability to then stay in the country for another six months, gave him work authorization, gave him, you know, a hearing thing, which he just ignored. Kept working that expired on three twenty eight, twenty five, and then I guess he probably realized that, you know, things were not going well for people are now illegally in the country, but that we did we give him asylum claim, we give him work authorization, or give him asylum hearing which he doesn't show up for, give him work authorization which apparently doesn't get canceled when you don't show up for it. He then hits the date. I guess he's I don't know if he was still working or whatever. And then six months later, here we are or not six months later, six weeks later, uh, following the expiration of it, here we are. So yeah, that's probably a problem, even if we're not allowed to sit there. And according to the Bolder police chief and refer to as a terror attack, I'm sorry when you have a makeshift flamethrower. Let's let's review, by the way, what terrorism is. It's it's it's acts, it's violence for political means. Okay, in this in this case, this is political terrorism. This is terrorism. Right, You're a tempting to influence political issues, perhaps any of that, and you're willing to do it using despicable means. Okay, so this is this is on the nose man. What were these what were these most of them older people having sitting around with signs wanting they wanted hostages released. That's what That's what it was. They were a group of older Jewish I guess, residents of Boulder and Superior or some of the nearby towns there. And there is there is a big in Denver. If you go north to a town called Superior, which is just out it's mostly towards Boulder. There is a big Jewish population that lives up there. I know this because one of my very good friends is she's Jewish, her family is Jewish, and I've been over there and too Superior to her parents' house and and you know, gotten to know some of the people around there back in the day. And I was actually surprised because I'm like, you know, you don't have a big Jewish population in way. I'm sure you do, but like it was a big community up there. So it's very close to Boulder, and they were they you know, there's still there's still hostages, maybe not US based hostages, but there's still hostages up That's what the that's what their thing was. And they're not even screaming at people. They're sitting around in folding chairs, and and some psychopath rolls up with a makeshift flamethrower and Molotov cocktails and it starts lighting people on fire. And he should never have been in the country anyway, let alone give a work authorization. Holy hell, man, did we did we do one iota background on this guy? Or do we just go, yeah, here we go. I'd love to see the process, the notes, if you will, on how we arrived at him being essentially let stay in this country. But the problem, the problem is how many more? How many more others of him are there? How many? And I I don't know if we even have a handle on that. And yet we're we're gonna run around and pretend that one thing had nothing to do with the other. It's it's it's incredibly disturbing. So I just want to remind you that we've had now three attacks, three attacks on US rest Jewish US residents. Two of them murdered, right, two of them murdered outside in DC, outside of that museum where they're having that Jewish event here last last week and a half ago, Governor Shapiro's house the Governor's mansion up in Pennsylvania that was attempted. They attempted arson that and then now this thing in Boulder, And that's just and that doesn't get into any of the stuff you saw it on Columbia University, or you know down in Washington, d C. At Georgetown there or any any of the other stuff or George Washington Universey. That's what I'm thinking of down in DC where they have the big protests, U C, l A, any of that. Those are just the most violent of these attacks and people willing to carry them out and they don't by the way, they don't have to be from the Middle East, as evidence by the dude who they think shot those two people in d C. Whose dad was friends with Representative Garcia of Chicago, so good of friends he brought them to the State of the Union. That guys local. But it's it's all on this particular issue or surrounding these issues, and we're all going to pretend like we don't have a problem. If if this, if these level of attacks, you remember back when they were under the Obama administration, or they put out this guide of who to look out for for domestic terrorism and it was like ex military people who like gadsten flags, right, It was just it was just basically all of your political opponents. If if you had a pattern and a death toll and a light on fire toll within a short period by those individuals who the Department of Homeland Security under Barack Obama said, these are the guys you got to watch out for, there would be no other stories being covered. And yet, while you will see a lot of coverage of this, it'll fade away pretty quick and they won't talk about motivations as much, and a lot of them I'll move on to something else. Just pretend that none of it's happening. Meanwhile, people sitting around in a lawn chair in beautiful Boulder, Colorado have to worry about getting lit on fire because they have an opinion. And then it ties back to immigration. Man, it just makes me so angry this morning that, uh, you know, this is this is where we are, This is this is somehow the quote unquote I don't want to say new normal because I think the Trump administration is going to play this a lot different. But you gotta you gotta figure out where this is coming from, and and and then you couple that with people who have a willingness to go light tesla's on fire. Do you see the insane video of the woman who walked up to a tesla. She looks like a hippie, dippy lady and uh, she walked up to it and pulled a pistol and that nobody's in it, it's parked in some guy's really nice driveway, pulled a pistol out and just started rapid shots off into the thing, which is actually brave. She was smart enough to aim at at the that she's she's lucky it didn't come back and hit her, considering it was a test the truck. But she's just firing away man and then she gets arrested and she can't understand why this is what the previous administration has rought. We'll be back now speaking of people who are trying to do something in the whole Middle Eastern conflict. There other than light people on fire. Greta Thunberg and her crew and her band of friends or colleagues, it's about a dozen of them have figured out how they're gonna solve the Israeli guys of conflict. And it's brilliant. Man absolutely brilliant, brilliant. Why nobody had thought of this before? All right? So I'm gonna play because they made like a sizzle reel, they made a promotional video for this, and I'm just curious if you think this is gonna work. I mean maybe maybe. All right, let's let's hear what they're.
Speaker 6: Up to a little bit messy, but I'm trying to go as fast as I can.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 6: We just left Augusta and were heading is towards Kitanya and sicily well made. We have been trying to sail to Ruzza with aid, with solidarity and love for so long, and we are one huge step closer to getting to Razza.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It was so overwhelming, all right, So let me just reiterate because it's a obviously she's speaking English, but there's a few words there that may it's early, so she shot him. She's on a sailboat, about a dozen of them, and they're sailing to Gaza with a boat full of love and hugs. Ross, has anyone tried love and hugs that we know of from a boat perspective? Do you remember any I can't remember any love and hugg.
Speaker 4: From a boat perspective?
Speaker 1: No, No, no, and they're calling it the freedom flotilla, but it's one boat, so I don't know how it's a flow tiller.
Speaker 4: But from a love and tolerant situation, yeah, And including the people that were on the other side of the fence during the attack in October, those people were like, paragu hey, we should be getting along. We're frankly, that's why we're having a party right here by the fan.
Speaker 1: But and not just having a party there, they literally they actually had a community. The community the next it was decimated, was essentially a hippie commune.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, so that's where they were there.
Speaker 1: But they were on.
Speaker 4: Land, right, That's what I'm saying. So there is a difference here, yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, Well anyway, let's get back to the boat full of love and hopes.
Speaker 6: I know that it feels like we have tried absolutely everything to get our governments to care, but we all need a little bit more revolutionary imagination.
Speaker 7: And this is exactly what the Freedom so till the Coalition is.
Speaker 8: To me.
Speaker 6: This is imagination. This is saying that, Okay, maybe it's impossible, but we're going to try anyway, and everybody.
Speaker 7: Should and what will it take before we just do. And I need to just say that no matter what we are doing, where we must always platform Palestinians and Raza and the West Bank and wider Palestine were actually experiencing apartheid, occucation and the legal Israeli siege.
Speaker 1: We must end this now.
Speaker 7: Please STAMD with us, STAM with Russell STANMD, with every single volunteer here who is they're.
Speaker 1: Sking everything and they shouldn't have to.
Speaker 6: But this is the situation that we are in to challenge.
Speaker 7: Israel's of equal siege.
Speaker 6: All right, Yeah, off to Catana one that cota and.
Speaker 1: You like and you like the part where the apparently the free the boat's coming from like they're gonna have a full Mediterranean cruise first, right, It's like what you couldn't find a boat that's closer. That's what I don't understand. Like there was you couldn't find a boat in like Croatia or something and then sail down there. But are you're coming. They're coming from like Gibraltar or something. So they're gonna have a whole med cruise first. But anyway, so then the boats I guess gonna show up now they won't have a dock, because you remember the US try to build a dock right there and they uh, they basically blew it out or destroyed it. So I guess they'll have to get a little dinghy out and then take that ashore with love and hugs. So they're probably gonna have to keep making trips. Now do you do you hug the hamas leadership first or you just hug people as you encounter them in the rubble? I'm unclear how the hug distribution works. Is it one hug per person or maybe three per family, like because there's there's only twelve of you working. It might work though, so as we pointed out, and nobody's saying, but if it doesn't, perhaps you need like love and hug paratroopers because I don't know if they've tried love and hugs from an aerial perspective.
Speaker 4: Yet, Like, I don't know if it's going to turn out tragic, but we do have, you know, things in the past examples of that. I remember the people that were gonna like ride their bike down to Isis to Isis to show that they're peaceful, and it didn't turn out what happened, Yeah, you just move on or like the guy who wanted to go Remember the guy who wanted to go and sing for them?
Speaker 1: The gitar is from Oregon or something.
Speaker 4: He wanted to go sing in front of isis about peace and stuff?
Speaker 1: And then yeah, so maybe maybe they just didn't like his song. He's like, not all music's for everybody.
Speaker 4: He was so pitchy, Yeah, very pitchy.
Speaker 1: So the heart was in a good place. So yeah, no, and and look here's the deal. Do I want their boat blown to smithereens by an RPG and and or them taking a hostage and violently raped and held hostage. No, I don't want that for anybody. However, you're kind of high profile if you re Gret at Thunberg. Do you understand what I'm getting at here? Like people know who you are. You're kind of high profile.
Speaker 4: What's the point though, Are they bringing supplies? Are they bringing like you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they said they're bringing uh so they're bringing aid, love and hugs.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I say, we're just like bringing attention to the cause or as if people don't, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's primarily what it's about. I don't know from an AID perspective, if they have like like Marse or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, But like someone's going to see this who hasn't heard about gods or whatever Palestine and they're going to be like, oh man, that's something I should support. I've never heard of this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's new. It's a new thing. So there we go. Uh so we'll we'll I tell you this. I could not follow fast enough. Oh yeah, yeah, show we're following the freedom flow till it now or no, no, no, I think I followed on my personal account. I'll follow it on the show account too. I don't want to skew the uh. I don't want to screw up my algorithm over there, but I don't care about my personal one. So yeah, I'll see if the love and hugs works out. And again I don't want anything bad to happen to him. But it's just like, I don't think this is a good idea. Can you imagine during World War two, right, somebody's like, you know what I'm gonna to do, I'm going to sail to Tokyo and uh and hug the emperor, right, do you know? Ross we never tried that.
Speaker 4: We didn't. Look, now, we have a bouncy house that we're going to take off from uh Hawaii and we're going, yeah with the bouncy house, We're going to sell it uh to Japan.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. They probably don't even have bouncy houses at that time. Remember, most of most of Tokyo was all wooden structures. Because we trade we trained a bunch of bats to fly or we were going to release it. This is a real thing. I've talked about it before and so you probably know this. The other thing that we were working on at the exact time we're building the bomb was we had this dude. We had this dude in the desert who was breeding bats and then figuring out how to attach and cindiary devices to the bats. And then we were going to go and we were going to out of a slow rolling, large sized plane because we were going to drop bats with these you know, exploding bats, and then they would all they would have timers on them, and then they would fly into because of the time of day that we would do it, they would fly into all of the eves of these wooden structures across Tokyo and then they would all burst into flames, thus burning down the city of Tokyo. And and then they got then they they got the bomb ready and then they just stopped the bat program because they thought, ah, this, this will be more efficient. So you're probably, you know, probably didn't have bouncy houses back then.
Speaker 4: You still have all that wooden infrastructure. Even better, the bouncy castle. Bouncy house is of the Imperial Palace.
Speaker 1: That yeah, and you know they and the hug thing. Remember how much they love people touching the emperor right right right?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Loving hugs? Uh? Why didn't we try this with the towel bed or isis? I mean? I those two but I mean as a military stand man. All right, Well, we'll be paying attention. We'll see, let's see how.
Speaker 4: That works out.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is this? Wait? Hold on? Somebody doesn't think the background music they use was lovey and huggy enough.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was. It was serious, but you know, hopeful. I think it was hopeful. You describe the music as hopeful a little bit messy.
Speaker 6: But I'm trying to go as fast as I can right now. We just left Augusta and we're heading towards Kaitanya and Sicily we're on the Madarine.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be crazy if they show up in Sicily and the mob shakes them down. Do you know if you go to Kaitanya, they have a mob museum and then they have an anti mob museum. Did you know that? And they're like right across from each.
Speaker 4: Other, so they're like competing museums.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because obviously there are some who were like you know, obviously you know Americans like over and tour, they're familiar with the Sicilian connection, the mob whatever they have that. But then there's also locals who because the mob was a thing obviously in Sicily well before it came to the US and was absolutely devastating, right they remember The Godfather where you had these people were literally shooting kids, shooting his mom, willing to kill people. I mean you had that on steroids over there, so you had other people who were upset that. People then come to Sicily because they think it's cool and they go to the other museums. So then they started an anti mob museum, which is fine, which is great, and you should if you ever go, you should go to both.
Speaker 4: Right, see going to the one, it's like frame posters of like Goodfellas and the Guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah not quite but yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the other ones like the sort of you know, the truth bomb.
Speaker 1: It's it's like what it's like what I said when I went to Medicine and I talked to people, right, because you if you go to Medicine Columbia. Now, I was only there for a little bit because I was going to Guatapei. I just flew into Metaice. But I stayed in Medagine for two days on the front side and then one day on the other side. Coming back and you go and they have like they have advertisements for Pablo Escobar tours, and they'll take you all around. They'll show you a bunch of stuff. But also when you when you go around the city of Metagine, there's plaques everywhere with numbers and it's it's numbers out of forty three thousand because Pablo Escobar and his criminal syndicate killed forty three thousand people in the in the Medagine area there, and it's it's really stark because you be walking. You'll be walking somewhere I was. There's a there's like a real nice hotel district called Peblato, and then there's an area where I stay it's called Lorellas, which are kind of like their entertainment, nice nicer areas there. So if you ever go to managing pro, I would recommend Lorelis because the problem with Pablato is it's next to where you have a lot of crime and prostitution and stuff, and if you get it, if you get a couple of blocks away, you're kind of in that and you don't want to be in that. So you go to Lorells, a nicer area, but you're just walking. You went over to Mondongo's, which kind of a famous restaurant. There, you ate and you're all like, okay, this is this is interesting, and then all of a sudden you start seeing these plaques and you realize what they are. And the locals, anyone over the age of forty, hates Pablo Escobar because they probably had a family member killed, and they take great it bothers them immensely that people woilch Tourists would show up and go on this lionized Pablo Escobar tour And I get it, man, I get it. If somebody killed forty three thousand people in my town and I probably knew or was related to some of them. The fact that then people would show up to be like, you know, oh, let's go. I want to see where the hippos are.
Speaker 4: Would you know, it's like people's reaction to, like, you know, those from Cuba when they see somebody wearing a Cha Guavaras shirt.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, it's just mind blowing. So I obviously did not do the Pablo Escobar tour, but I was just those plaques. Eat it, you, man, because you just realize the level of what happened there. And you can watch Narcos and and and you'll see a lot of these incidents. And this guy blew up an airliner. That's top tier, first ballot, Hall of Fame terrorist stuff right there. Man, that was a terrorist, and he terrorized his own people primarily. So I get it. I one hundred percent get it. I don't know how we got here. So anyway, go go hug Hamas, Hugs for Hamas. I just started a new nonprofit. I'm gonna need some USAID money. Ross, do you want to be on the chair? You want to be on the board for Hugs for Hamas. We're not gonna go over and do anything. We're just gonna take money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I oh, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, it's gonna be pure USAID platform.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, otherwise, very busy, are you?
Speaker 1: You're too busy to hug hamas.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hug them.
Speaker 1: You know, do you hug your family?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have one extra hug.
Speaker 4: I'm all out, man, you're all out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well all right, well if we if only we had more money, we'd have more hugs. I think that's pretty clear. So ah, craziness, that's crazy. What went on with Ukraine and Russia, that's backcrap crazy, And I'll give you the details of that coming up next. Hang on this surprise attack of by Ukraine, which which did not take just place in one place. I believe it was four different bases, spread everywhere, including up in the Arctic. Okay, so like not anywhere near Ukraine. I don't know that we know all the numbers. But here's what here's what we know. Ukraine is claiming up to forty Russian military planes, and not just any types of planes. These are the doomsday planes. These are the high delivery nuke. They got four engines. These things are giant and the way that it's said to have played out is a couple different ways. Well, there is well there was one of the lower bases drones that originated from Ukraine flew out and did what they did. The way that they got these exploding drones so these other areas is they smuggled them into the country. They loaded them in one of those cargo trucks you know, you know, military kind of truck with the canvas over the back, and they drove them essentially and were able to get them within proximity of these airfields. All the drones are then fed out so they can go do their thing. But what's even crazier is while they're out there exploding, you know, everything, they the military security around these bases then hones in on the truck, right, so then they go they go to figure out what's going on with the truck, and then the truck has a self detonator on it, so they blew up the planes and then they blew up the MPs who came to inspect the truck figure out what the hell was going on with the trucks. Like this thing was super organized. Man, and the US is already warning European allies. I guess I saw this this morning that they expect a rather disproportionate response from Putin. I don't know if the peace talks are going to be working out. I don't know if that's happening this week, but I don't know. Maybe, but probably not, like Putin's got so much egg on his face, probably in his mind. Ross. Do you think it's a good week in Russia to go in anywhere above the first floor of a building?
Speaker 4: Ye, yeah, I'd probably avoid it.
Speaker 1: I think I think this week you're gonna want to stay away from elevated positions in the Russia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just stay in the basement and.
Speaker 1: People are people don't bother to look things up, right, because I saw I saw folks who were like, oh, well, the reason they were able to get these planes who were there, you know, they were sitting outside of hangars and then do what they're doing is because of this the open skies thing. Do you know what this is? This is this is a thing that we did with Russia where basically this is why previously the Russians could literally fly surveillance planes over any US military installation darn near. I don't know if it's every, but darn near every. And what that was about is it was a Cold War thing, right, So it was about being able to kind of check up on the other guy and maybe that would alleviate tension. And there's more to it, but that that's kind of what that was about. And they're like, that's why they were sitting outside. So now this is going to screw this whole thing up, and uh, you know, look what, look what and during the Trump era and look at look at this. And I'm what you guys don't remember is Putin pulled out of this thing a few years ago, so they weren't gonna do it anymore, right because he was being criticized for his initial invasion of Ukraine. So he's like, well, screw and I'm not gonna do this anymore through all y'all. So that's not even really it's there are parts of it he didn't pull out of, but the flyovers were one of them, right, because he didn't want the US flying over and then feeding intel to Ukraine. So that's not really an issue right now. And whatever happens from a retaliation standpoint, I think will negate that being an issue for a while, because I suspect the world's not going to be not going to be pleased so just keep that in mind if you hear people talking about that this morning. Okay, uh all right, let me flip over to this thing, do okay? So uh, I was just thinking too. By the way, real quick, going back to the Hugs for hamas nonprofit. I'm sorry, here's where they're getting it wrong. Let me ask you a question. Let's say you are an evil piece of garbage, dictator or terrorist or whatever. Would you rather a boatload of people that look like Greta Thunberg kind of you know, the hippie girls. I'm not picking on her looks, per se. I'm just saying she's she's she's not a model, okay, and none of the women in the in the video there, you only see a few of them. Would you rather have that boat pull up to give you hugs? Or a boat full of chicks who look like Sydney Sweeney? Which one? Are you going to be welcoming more with open arms before you subjugate them? Probably?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So you know, if we're going to have a love and hugboat and send them out, it needs to be uh you know like that. I feel like it'd be far more effective. Actually, I don't think any of it's going to be effective, but you know, at least you're putting maximum effort in Okay, all right, what's going on at South Point? Male? I'm trying to remember the last time I even went to South Point. It had to be it had to be years ago. Not to be fair, south Point Crabtree would be the closest mall to to my house. But but I go between Greensboro and Raleigh enough I have stopped at South Point in the past. So but I you know, I have heard incidents going on, and we've talked about some on the radio, where you know, people are coming out and it's not just south Point who deals with this, but there's been some pretty high profile incidents of people there with with guns, just harassing people, terrorizing people, just going in there, and and maybe not just terrorizing people criminally, but just harassing people. And I've had people explain to me they don't even go to South Point anymore, which sucks. Right. It's a very nice shopping district there, and I think the last time I was there, I went into the nord Stroms and then I went to the Buffalo Wild Wings, which is kind of across the way over where some of the other stores are, but it's been like it's probably been a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I remember the last time I was in there. I went to Tickner's, which is a men's clothing story in there because I had to return something I bought at the Crabtree. But I happen to be coming back and I could return it there. That's what it was, all right, and you know, it was fine. And then I read this over the weekend. So Durham Streets at South Point Maul reopened Sunday morning after two days of fear and exciting incidents, including a bomb scare and fireworks that were mistaken for gunfire. So on Friday evening, fireworks set off of the parking lot outside. Who does that? Who they? Of all the places to go light fireworks off the mall parking lot? Really, I think that's a good spot. O con. Then on Saturday, a suspicious package was found inside a store, causing mall patrons and employees to evacuate. That was at the Nordstrum. That happened around two thirty on Saturday, which, by the way, how would a package stand out in a store? I'm not questioning any of that. I'm just pointing out that, like you know, boxes of stuff in a retail store like that probably are pretty common. But an employee at Nordstrom told WRIL News the suitcase was discovered, well, they sell suitcases there. Again, I'm confused. Plus, they said they have a suitcase store right outside of there if you go into the actual mall park because that's where the Tickners is is right there, right when you leave in the nord Strom. Let's see here. So once the suitcase was discovered, they were instructed to calmonly evacuate the store. Initially they only evacuated the Nordstrom, but then they closed the entire mall. They told us there might have been a bomb or person of interest inside Nordstrom. Then, said Jaden Rigsby, who works at Chipotle, they just came in and told us to close the store and leave everything as it was and get out and get as far away from the mall as possible. I mean, how horrific for all. I mean, I'm glad nothing happened, but you know, that's for people work at the mall. It's it's going to be very stressful. Not to mention the people that were shopping there and all of a sudden, like, get out, there's a bomb. Maybe em This is this line in the story though. Are you ready? This is the second false alarm at south Point Mall in two days, said the employee. They just came in to close the store, leave everything. I don't know. I'm a little shaken up.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 1: Scares like this are not good for business. Yeah, yeah, you're right. Yeah, when all your customers and all of you have to evacuate, it's probably not good for business. You probably didn't make a lot of money that day. And but you know, retail stores have their own challenges right now. So when you have all of this insanity going on in some of these other incidents we've seen in the past, it makes people not want to shop there. And I don't want to be clear, I'm not telling people not to shop at south Point or Tickner's or Nordstroms or any of the other stores. I just heard the Chipotle there either at the Chipotle Go. It's I don't like going to the mall, but sometimes there's two or three things that I need and it can be convenient, even if I got to deal with parking. But the idea that you also got to deal with. I don't know who was lighting the fireworks off, probably kids, right high school age kids got nothing to do, they go over to the mall and hang out over there all day. Malls all over deal with this. It's why they have they literally they put rules in that for under eighteen at some malls you can't be unaccompanied. Let's see here, some shoppers told Aril they still plan a shop at the mall. They don't plan on letting fake threats deter them from enjoying shopping. So I want to know more about the fake threats. So are you saying that somebody literally decided they were going to terrorize the mall with a fake bomb threat and a suitcase that they had strategically placed. It's pretty unclear, but it's a problem. How many malls don't exist anymore. You know, our Greensboro office is in high Point there, and he used to be on the very far north end of high Point on the highway up to the airport there. And so if I drove down into high Point proper, I got to pass a closed mall. And you go to North Durham, you got to pass a closed mall. You go Ross doesn't drive on Capitol Boulevard, but Triangle Town is not what it was. And the high Point Mall itself in the city of high Point. There right is where the Marriott's kind of in the parking lot there. That's a closed mall. There's a cup, there's a target behind it, which people still go to. And I think a couple of the anchor stores are open. And then they have like, what is that a Chili's right there? You had a couple of restaurants right there. But other than that, it's just so like they got their own struggles and then this crap's going on. Man, I don't know how many people don't shop at malls who used to shop at malls?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Ross do you ever go to the mall? You don't go to the You don't go unless you like literally have to write.
Speaker 4: Dude, I can't remember last time I went to a mall, Like, I've no idea. It had to be over a decade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your wife your wife worked at the mall, right, didn't she.
Speaker 4: A while ago? Long time?
Speaker 8: Ag?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a long time ago. So and some of the stories of like what they had to deal with was crazy and then yeah, and then you get the shop lift and you get all this stuff, and it's just it sucks, man, because that's Look, that's a lot of people's livelihood, not you know, not just people who maybe own the businesses, but the people who work at the businesses, and then the ancillary businesses around it, right, some of the restaurants in and around there that count on the traffic from the mall to essentially bring people there. Because you know, South Point wasn't there. There's not really a reason to go down there. I know that there's people live up down there, but it's you know, it's away from stuff. Yeah, it's right adjacent to the highway. But the level of retail surrounding that mall couldn't exist if the mall itself wasn't there. So I hope they figure this out. I don't know what they're going to do. I don't know how you sty me threats like that, except you have to take it seriously. And again, now we're in the city of Durham, and I don't trust prosecutors there to handle criminals in a criminal manner. As soft as we've seen stuff. What was the sentencing the other day? That just what was it? So we got seven or eight years for something, and I was just dumbstruck that that's what the sentence was. I mean, the soft prosecution coupled with just some of the insane videos we see where you have all out meles and you know, people are willing to literally sit there and fight a bunch of other parents at a kinder or a pre k graduation or whatever it was, and then the kindergarten graduation. Yeah, that's that's that same attitude that you'll get with people. They have no problem doing it in a restaurant or them all or any of the rest. And I just don't know that it gets handled properly because these things keep happening all right, seven eighteen here on the KCO Day radio program Let's see here, Well, let me do this. I know, I know that I have made jokes about when remember when they were asking AI to make give a render pictures of Nazis and it kept being like black women Asian women, and everyone's ah, chat GTP, what the hell's going on with this? And I'm like, yeah, black Nazis, obviously, that's what I stand corrected, and I'm I'm simply using the rules of the current media envirn I stand corrected on making fun of chat GPT, who I am apologizing to for rendering black Nazis, and I'll explain why. Coming up next, Kevin want's talk about the Ukraine attack. What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey, k Hey, Hey, My wife is from the Ukraine. I've been over there several times and one of her relatives is pretty high up in the military. I do have some details about what happened or how it was set up.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean specifically that which point.
Speaker 2: Uh well, the the drone were loaded.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, on the drones. Okay, yeah, that's what I was asking.
Speaker 2: On the drunes. Yeah, the drones were placed into the roof space of like little sheds or little huts, and those were placed on the transport trucks and they were pretty much the Russian company or a military were hired to take these huts to different locations. They thought it was just you know, little huts or little sheds or something. It was kind of like Trojan horses. And then the Russian world.
Speaker 1: I had seen some accounts talking about how Russian companies, I think it was Russian companies may have inadvertently transported some of them, but I haven't seen correct confirm reporting on that, but it may make sense. You got to get them up because these weren't bases that were anywhere near Ukraine. Two of these bases are Siberia and like the Arctic, right, you got to get them up there somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's correct, but they were kind of duped into transporting these and due to the distance they were set up with AI so at a certain location I'm not sure if it was GPS when they got so close or something, so the roofs opened up and the drones took off and went to their targets.
Speaker 1: I saw the video of some of the trucks though that clearly had a self detonator in there, so if well, I don't know whose trucks they were, but you see the video of what looked like MPs and troops responding to this truck that's parked, you know, basically outside the base there, and the moment they get in there, the thing explodes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they don't want to leave any evidence behind. Of course, you know that's probably standard.
Speaker 1: Well, but it reminded me of some of the attack patterns that we saw in the Middle East, where they would have a they would have an attack and then you know, all the first responders show up and then they drive an ambulance and they're loaded with C four detonate that in the middle of the now gathered crowd. Right, so exactly variation of that. But yeah, war is ugly, man absolutely ugly. But I will say I didn't I don't think anyone thought Ukraine had this level of it in them.
Speaker 2: Uh they're calling this the first AI use of all of the drones of this magnitude.
Speaker 1: Well, the Russian the Russian media is referring to it as Russia's pearl harbor. So just let you know how they're feeling about this this morning. All right, hey, thank you, thanks for the call.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: Kevin fired by Greta Thunberg and her team of hippies that are sailing to Goza now to hand out hugs and love and some stuff, supplies and stuff. Right, and again you don't want you don't want it to go sideways, but also doesn't sound like a good idea. And then I thought, really, if you look, if you want to you want to get these uh these mostly men terrorists or thug dictators to uh welcome you with open arms, you need a boat full of hotties, you know, a bunch of Sydney Sweeney looking model chicks, uh, because you know people be staying on the shore waiting for those hugs man. And then I thought, and this was good, what about Ross in the interim while we're putting that boat together, the Steffan Diggs hoboat, it's ready to go. It's turnkey, man, We're just like it's off season. He's not going to he's not going to the OTAs anyway. So take the Steffan Diggs hoboat with the pink cocaine stuff or whatever and send that on over. Although then I thought, well, if you're going to have that, you can't just have Steffan Diggs, and they're probably gonna need security, So I think we in the boat we also put the entire Patriots roster, a bunch of big dudes to provide security for the huggy hoboat thing.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea. Yeah, no, no, I love how off air Going into the segment, you asked me probably the hardest question you've ever asked me in the history of me doing this show working with you. Oh what was that you asked me? You said, because you were coming up with the concept of the whole boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah to guys to oh, yeah, I remember the question. Hold on, I'll let you ask again.
Speaker 4: You said, you said, hey, Rod's who's the big breasted, blonde Hollywood actress?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember her name? And you you did you struggle? No?
Speaker 4: No? Well yeah, first yeah, but then I'm like, you mean Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was it. Nailed it. First of all, I don't want to send her. I just want to be clear. I don't want to send her. They had I'm just saying girls who look like her. And then I thought Stefan Diggs has a boat ready to go. Plus they got enough Bolivian marching powder that they can make. They don't have to stop, just just drive it straight man. And then and then I wanted security, so we worked it all out. But yeah, yeah, Ross knew the answer. So you passed your pop quiz. Good for you. All right? So, uh, you remember when a chat GPT where people are like, ah, give me, show me a picture of Nazis and then they'd be like, that's an Asian woman or that's a bunch of blos people. And I don't think that was what Nazis looked like. Usually it was just so weird, man, But I was wrong because, as you know, the rule is that if you make a hand gesture where your hands starts anywhere near your chest and then is extended outward at anything above a perfectly level angle, now you're in the Hitler zone. Right, So if it's straight out, that's okay, But the moment it starts ticking up, you know, above ninety degrees, now you're Hitler, as evidenced by what we saw with Elon Musk right where every outlet was running their breathless stories, Oh he's Hitler, He's Hitler, and it was very definitive that he's Hitler. So Senator Corey Booker straight up did that at the California what was it? Some moonbat gathering in California really does matter, but Corey Booker did that exact thing, I mean, exact exact and this is how the headline reads when he does it. Maga accuses Democrat Senator Corey Booker of doing Nazi salute. It's weird because it's kind of like, you know the thing that Pete likes to say, well, we have him on Fridays. He's like, if it's a if it's a Republican, it's the scandal. If it's a Democrat, it's Republicans accusing them of the scandal, and a Newsweek just takes that bait every time. Senator Corey Booker of New Jersey, a Democrat, has drawn criticism from right wing commentators and social media after making a gesture that bears similarity to the controversial one previously made by Elon Musk and Steve Bannon, for which they faced heavy backlash. Newsweek reached out to Booker's office and Elon Musk by email. I'm sure he got right back to you. I'm sure Elon Musk has a second for you people. Why it matters must. During President Trump's second inauguration in January, made a gesture that many claimed was a Nazi salute. No no, no, no, not just many you, all of you media people claimed it was. And it was in the It was in the news cycle for an entire week. It was so stupid and even and then they would they would show it. The scummiest thing they would do is they'd show it without the audio. And I can't tell you the number of times I saw news outlets show the Elon Musk thing. Would not have the audio. They would have the voice over of whoever's doing the reporting, or sometimes there's music over it, you know, like for some of the web videos they do. But the part where Elon Musk said, repeat said it twice, my heart goes out to you, I felt was context. So they were willing to scumbag on this whole thing. Now at the time of the criticism, must says blah blah blah. Frankly they need better dirty tricks. Everyone is Hitler is so tired. Then they go through the banning thing whatever. But now now when it's Corey Booker, Yes, it was the Democrat convention in California. Oh my gosh, can you imagine being in the like the roz and ever just talking about going to the mall and how in the eighties we thought it was so cool, and in the nineties because we were younger and we're just like we knew every aspect of the mall. And then you you ever see the videos of from like a nostalgic videos here's the mall in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 4: I like posting those in the holiday. Yeah, they always have like a you know camera that was just at like a you know, one point in the mall and you see the people walking by and it's very nostalgic, and you look at it and you're like, wow, there's great house. It fits the decoration, yeah, the fashion and stuff. And then you but then you think about, you know, when you grew up and actually had to shop in the mall for those gifts. It kind of sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once turning in an adult, Yeah, very stressful, but when you were a kid, it was amazing. I told you, man and right and reiterated this, like we only had you make fun of. We only had one indoor mall in Wyoming at the time, and it was two and a half hours south of me, and well I was only technically two because it was on the north side is in Casper, Wyoming. And so if me and my friends are going to Casper, we go a lot right soon as we had driver's license, because mom didn't carry you drive down whatever, say the night down there. She didn't care, and so we'd go. We always went to the mall and just walked around. We really didn't buy anything, but also we didn't throw firecrackers and start fistfights, and we just walk around. Mostly these Steret girls or just be it a mall. It was a big thing. Remember, I grew up in a state that had two that only has I think it still has only two escalators in the whole state. That's a wyoming fun effect for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just going around walking around the mall. I mean, there's a reason mall Rats was a movie, right, Like there's a reason that's the main focus, and like say, like Stranger Things where that was like a big thing you did back then. And I can close my eyes now and just there's two moles Roderdam Square. It's a Mihawk mall, look very close to Schenectady or in Schennectady, and I can close my eyes and see both of those malls as if I'm walking through them, if I.
Speaker 1: The whole blueprint, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would always do the same thing because generally we go to Casper. It was to go to Casper Events Center, which was just north of the mall, and it's it was the only decent sized concert venue, so you know, it was mostly country, but we did go to when Pearl Jam played there. That was a big deal. So we go down there and we would if we were going to a concert we'd go. We'd leave it like eight in the morning, drive down there to go to the mall in the afternoon, and then they had the red lobster was right next to it, so Cheddub Day Biscuits was happening. And then we go, you know, we go to the concert thing and this is this is how, this is what was crazy. So we had like my buddy had a carpet kit in the back of his truck with a shell on it. So when we go down we take his truck usually, and then you'd go to the concert, you walk out to the parking lot of the Casper Events Center and then you just sleep in the back of the truck. Everybody did it. Nobody cared and nobody got robbed, and there wasn't craziness. And the police had patrol in there to make sure you guys weren't having parties or whatever. But it was fine, man, And there's so much nostalgia there just thinking it, you know, just thinking about all of this, and uh, I got I got a little sidetracked on where I was going here, but like you know that that was that was our thing, man, and it was great. But yeah, then when he had to go to the mall for the purpose of adulting that it wasn't quite as much fun. So anyway back to this, Oh, I was just saying, this is why I got there. Can you imagine, if you think you don't want to be in a mall, can you imagine being in the cocktail mixer at the California Democratic Convention? What fresh hell that must be. I don't know if I'd last twenty minutes in that room, I can't What does that even look like? Oh, because it's California, it's all of the it's all of the moonbad insanity on all the steroids. And now you're in a room. Can you like you can't open your mouth because you'll offend somebody? And I don't mean where you start talking about a deep, dark political topic. I mean just interacting with people as offended as people get nowadays. What a minefield that place would be. So anyways, but he's at this thing where it should be a mine or it is a minefield for all the reasons I just explained, And he's doing the Nazi salute that every single person at this convention, I'm sure sent some tweet out that Elon did it. And yet here you have a black senator doing it, and Newsweek's doing analysis of why they're attacking him. But your your rules or your rules, man, I was told that this is what it was. If somebody does that and it goes above ninety degree, you're in the nog Hitler zone. And now there needs to be a week of people screaming for your head, and now you should be jailed or sent back to South Africa. Some of the other fun suggestions that we saw. And by the way, it was four thousand California Democratic Party delegates. You have four thousand delegates. Jeez, man, I got it. How does anything get done.
Speaker 4: In that room?
Speaker 1: So by that standard, he's a Nazi? And I apologize to chat GPT. You were right. I had no idea. All right, seven forty six mister Stagic for the Weather Channels, patiently waiting, sorry about that. Good morning. We're talking about malls when we were younger, and how you know, when you're in high school, going to a mall is a big deal, man, walk around, you know where words are, yeah, looking at other teenagers, maybe flirting whatever, having a good old time. And then when you're an adult and have to go to the mall and find park and all of it. Now you just want to put a gun in your mouth.
Speaker 10: So well, now it's easier to find parking because nobody goes.
Speaker 1: Oh listen to you. Oh you have a Crabtree mall just down the road from the station here. Yeah, they still got luck on the weekends.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, good, Well that's good.
Speaker 1: I like malls. But are the other big mall. It was kind of in between Greensboro and Raleigh South South Durham there they had they had a bomb threat thing over the weekend. They had undershot, so they had to evacuate the mall. There's just things that keep happening, and I'm like, this is how you kill them all, this is how you do it.
Speaker 10: So yep, yep, yeah, I know the mall around us, it's it's most of the stores of basically closed up, I mean back at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they don't need this kicking the teeth from this criminal stuff. Now that's trying to survive. Man. Yeah. Yeah. Anyway, well all.
Speaker 10: Right, so whether it is a good indoor mall or I was going to say, maybe it's an outdoor market. In the next few days through Thursday, not a drop of rain to the forecast. I don't we are we still seeing I can't really tell. It might be a little hazer smoke in the air still in spots that's from Canadian wildfires, but other than that, it's not gotten to the level where we've got like a air quality alert anything like that.
Speaker 1: Canada.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that too, Yeah, So upper seventies eighty today, tomorrow, low to mid eighty. Same thing for Wednesday and Thursday. So a real nice run here, averageiser in load to mid eighties, and we're going to be there. So some perfect early June weather. The changes will try to start getting here Friday with some showers in the weekend. Does look a little unsettled right now. That'll be our next decent rain chance. But I think it's going to stay warm. Since it is now the second day of the Atlantic hurricane season. We'll stay there in the next seven days. Nothing going on, however, And I'll say this with a grain of salt, because if anybody knows anything about the American model, I say it every.
Speaker 4: Year, Casey.
Speaker 10: It always likes to develop something long range, like out beyond ten days, and it's been doing it consistently. Something somewhere in the southern Gulf like between the tenth and the fourteenth. The European model doesn't have it at all. So once I see the Europeans start to pick up on something or the gfs go away, then I think in the next three to five days we'll see if we've got anything that may develop. But over the next seven nothing but just a little hint. This time of year, early hurricane season, we look Western Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico. But right now, nothing for kiss to develop.
Speaker 1: Oh have we looked at the dumb names they chose this year?
Speaker 10: And Andrea is the first name, and they don't have the pronunciation, so maybe it's Andrea. I don't know, maybe it's Andrea.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I'm staring at him right now. All right, well, I'll tell you what we'll make. We'll make fun of these in the next segments. You got to go so all right, Oh, there's some doozies in here. All right, there's a couple, Yeah, there is. All right, man, we'll talk in an hour and we will be right back. Hang on, let's see. We got a stripper hurricane. We've got a biblical Jewish hurricane. We have a serial killer hurricane. It is gonna be crazy man. All right, So has Ray pointed out Andrea or Andrea or however you choose, pronounce it that storm. And then we have Barry. Oh, we also have a Barry so Tero argument hurricane there. But the sea storm's name is Sean tal Is that a stripper name? I don't know, maybe? And then Dexter is the d name and you gotta watch out for Dexter if you're a serial killer. But otherwise we should all be fine. Let's see Aaron Fernande Gabriel lumbertold Jerry that's the Jay. Oh look at the case stor Oh no oh no, oh no, no, no, no, Ross. Apologies to your sister Karen. Dude, do you do we understand what the news cycle is gonna be if Hurricane Karen is gonna make us landfall and the lead up the jokes, there's gonna be some joke, you know.
Speaker 4: Not only is my sister just hate that name, the one that we've said it before in the show. She's a wonderful Karen. Yes, yes, yes, my mom feels really guilty about naming her Karen. I've had these conversations and she's like my Mom's.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Hold your sister. She's eight years older than I am. So yeah, yeah, so I think your mom's off the hook. It is my point. I mean, we weren't doing I had no idea it would be that thing.
Speaker 3: I like the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's fifty years ago. Fine, you didn't know. You didn't have a time machine. Let's see Melissa, Nestor, Olga, Pablo, and then Rebecca. But it's the biblical spelling of Rebecca. So with the R E V E K H, Sebastian. That's a weird name. Tanya, Van and Wendy, So there you go. It would have been Dorian, but Dorian did too much damage. No, it's Dexter, all right, So there you go. Those are the storms. We'll see how deep we get. Yeah, we get to Karen, Everyone's and it's gonna it's coming towards the US and it's gonna make landfall. I turned into a whole thing. There's gonna be a lot of jokes. So yeah, I feel bad for your sister, but I feel bad for your mom now too. I didn't realize she was carrying that guilt with her, So all right, Well there we go. All right, coming up, We got a whole nother hour to go. Jerry Nadler is very upset. The congressman with the pants hiked up all the way there, very upset after one of his staffers was handcuffed and one of his office is searched. Very confused. Ross, you've never fought anybody on the wing of an aircraft before? Are you serious? Never? Ross is just telling me he was amazed by something in a video game over the weekend, and I'm like, I thought it was common knowledge that this is how you conduct warfare man. What was the what's the game called Indiana Jones and what.
Speaker 4: It's Indiana Jones in the Great Circle? Just a great circle and probably probably like the five minutes in this game were better than anything that Hollywood has produced on the big screen in the past, probably twenty years. When it comes to Andy.
Speaker 1: So to set the scene, Indy is in Beijing. Imperial Japanese Army is attacking China, and he's now in a biplane.
Speaker 4: Right they're escaping, and the biplane just takes off from the top of this Chinese roof as no runway needed none, And at first he's swinging from his whip from that's attached to the plane. But he climbs up, does right, He climbs up the whip onto the plane, and then what happens is like a zero comes to the side of it, Japanese devastating Japanese zero. Yes, So Indy gets up on the wing of the biplane or the you know, the older plane like the red Bear and type plane.
Speaker 1: And the World War One plane versus the height of World War two aviation technology for for a long part of the WARLD Okay.
Speaker 4: Walks down the wing and jumps across to the wing of the zero.
Speaker 1: Wait, who's flying the biplane? Though?
Speaker 4: Some lady that I'm with, Oh I don't. I don't even know where name in the game. I have no idea, So just some lady like archaeologist lady whatever. So anyway, but it's.
Speaker 1: A woman pilot, it is. And you've heard there's some stories.
Speaker 4: No, she's great, she's like an ace cash all right. So then now I'm on the wing of the zero. Okay, what could make this more absurd? You ask? The hatch swings open, and the gunner of the zero. Because you have the pilot and the gunner. Apparently the gunner jumps up also on top of the wing. Wait the guy who has a gun that he can swing around? Yeah, you know, but he gets out of the plane, but he has the cockpit and he's on the plane now and he puts up his fist like put him up in the on the wing of the zero while it's flying over Beijing. Yes, whereas I push the pilot off and you hear him go, and it's the.
Speaker 1: Wait, the gunner is the pilot.
Speaker 4: The gunner. I push him off the wing and then I knock on the hatch there that first it's closed. Now I knock on the hatch and I'm like, hey, pilot, buddy, Hey, the pilot's over, and I give him the international symbol for you know, I'm keeping up international relations with the Japanese pilot. And you know, I flip him the bird and yeah, and I punch him in the face, throw him off of the plane, get in the cockpit, and now I'm flying a zero.
Speaker 1: Did he he did he consider taking the yoke and pushing it left or right slightly?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I think he was so chucked.
Speaker 1: Okay, like, is there a guy on my wing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Anyway, game better than anything. Hollywood is produced when it comes to Indian of jone, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Wait they didn't have a woman show up and save you because you're a daughtering old man.
Speaker 4: No, m chap out of a good point. Chat was like, you know, obviously the the Japanese gunner could get out on top of the wing and like that because because Ninja's.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh so he was. He was a gay black Uh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Not Assassin's creed Ninja.
Speaker 1: No. I get so confused with video games right now. And yeah, who hasn't fought on the so so the Zero, I just want to I just want to reiterate. So the Japanese pilot who were considered good pilots by the way, and the Zero was very was quite devastating for a long time in the war.
Speaker 4: They dominated the airspace over at the Pacific, and yeah, we until we developed what was the plane it was called the Cadillac of the sky key whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also helped that at midway we sunk those two carriers where they were swapping out all the zeros for I can't remember why they're having to swap the weapons load, and so we sunk like a good percentage of the zeros that they had available with those aircraft carriers, because people think it was just the carriers, but we sunk a bunch of their air force.
Speaker 4: So for the longest time, those zeros were dominating the United States and you see these old pilots and documentaries talking about going against the Zeros and they're like, oh, yeah, the maneuverability of these planes, there was no comparison.
Speaker 1: No, it was. It was absolutely devastating, and you're right, until we caught up technologically and we had I don't want to say lucky, but we did kind of get lucky. The five. The finding the Japanese fleet again was very lucky during that battle, if you if you've ever watched anything about it, because they were essentially going to go back and regroup it had they done that, the Japanese probably would have pulled back some of that carrier fleet. And then they just happened to literally find them when they were taking slightly a slightly different direction back and as a result, it caught the Japanese off guard and then we were able to get in there. And frankly, there's a couple of really good Midway movies, Midway being one of them that I think does a very good job. It's it's it's the whole series of events. It's very amazing there. But back to this, because clearly that's got to be the worst zero pilot in the world. Right. He doesn't pitch the aircraft because there's a dude stand on his winging the gunner who's got a gun, gets out but doesn't bring his gun, and then he's able to be defeated because Indy flips him the bird. So wait to say, so, how does the plane ride end? Does he jump back to the biplane?
Speaker 4: No? No, So Indy is in the cockpit flying the zero now. And then the woman that's been with me throughout the game, who I think she's nameless. I don't think they give her a name. R I'm just having to pay attention. She gets out of the other plane on top of the wing, jumps over to the zero's the wing and gets into the gunner seat.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well at least they chose then the plane, you know, because one's forty years more technologically advanced than the other. And at no point of the zero get behind the biplane and just literally tap the gun for a half second and murder you all. So all right, that's one way to handle it. You know who was really you know who? The last people were not able to do this, the right brothers because they only had the one plane. Can you imagine only having one plane no other plane exists to be able to jump over to the wing to fight your brother Those guys were robbed, man, absolutely robbed. All right, let me get back to this. How many of you are looking maybe for a new religion or a first religion. Got a lot of options out there, to be Muslim, Jewish, one of the Christian denominations, Buddhists, you know, any of a huge variety out there. But there's a new one now and it's from Australia. But what's weird is it's formulated around an American. Kind of listen to this and tell me if maybe like to go to their services.
Speaker 9: I only started thinking I might as well start a religion when Trump stood for election, because I thought, if you can get elected as a president of the United States, then I can found my own religion.
Speaker 1: Oh it's ross. It sounds like she's inspired by Trump, doesn't it. So if that if he, if he can achieve the presidency, then I can achieve my own religion, all right? Is that what this is about?
Speaker 8: Man, creation and artwork in the form of a queer insurrectionary science fiction them climate change religion.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we're going to play the whole first part again because there's a lot going on there and I was wrong. She obviously they don't like the Trump No, no, no, no, no, all right, I'm sorry, ma'am. Let's let's hear this.
Speaker 9: I only started thinking I might as well start a religion when Trump stood for election, because I thought, if you can get elected as a president of the United States, then I can found my own religion.
Speaker 3: Creation.
Speaker 8: And in the form of a queer insurrectionary science fiction climate change religion.
Speaker 1: What are their ten commandments?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 1: Thou shalt not shave thy are pits? What? What? What? What's on their tablet? So we're artwork, insurrectionists, science fiction. I couldn't even remember all of them. It's saying, it's like l Ron Hubbard meets Greta Thunberg. Oh no, it's a something. Oh thou shalt cover thyself in petuli? All right, go on, man, I'm going.
Speaker 6: It's jubilant, it's sorrowful, meaningful, incredibly artistic, and artistic parts.
Speaker 1: It was a bit of a joke, the kind of a finger up to the establishment.
Speaker 11: It has become something completely different, an offering.
Speaker 1: I guess our idea of a better.
Speaker 11: Way I feel at home.
Speaker 1: And I can't say I felt like that sometimes in my actual.
Speaker 12: Family or the church when I was gender.
Speaker 1: By the way, they're all dressed like extras from Doune. I just won because the visual is something they're all with. I mean, it's that's the best way I could describe it. It looks like extras from the Dune movies.
Speaker 11: I really wanted creation to be full of pepestful hysteria and pleasure and poetry and sexiness.
Speaker 1: It's orgy, has big feeling, it's.
Speaker 9: Alluring, it's glamorous, it's magic, it's witchcraft.
Speaker 11: Is it activism or is it solace?
Speaker 1: I do not know? Right, So orgies, right, that's what I heard. Why would all the new religions always have the orgies?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's no, it's it's pagan hedonism. And they're they're they're like, oh no, this is new, this is.
Speaker 1: Never been trying. It's like socialism, right, or communism.
Speaker 4: This time we're gonna be naked in just the right way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just hopefully not the founder thereof Yeah, so uh if I guess if you're interested, Ross, I know you're reading the Christian by now, are you tempted?
Speaker 4: Maybe you know I'm going to pass on that. But your description of it looking like Dune is like, it's that nails it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: This first thing I thought like, is this dude? Is it out takes from dude? Yeah? Like the it's it's just everything, Like you got the face ornaments, they got, the outfits they got.
Speaker 4: It's either Dune or they're dressed up like drunk Jedi or something like.
Speaker 1: There were that Wait, so drunk Jedi orgies? How does that work?
Speaker 4: That sounds Stephen Kent might be interested in that religion.
Speaker 1: I saw him doing. He was do you see the video he posted this over the weekend he was on he was on one of those panel like Jubilee Media, which says it's a big streaming thing. They had him on there for part of a panel and he wasn't wearing his cape.
Speaker 4: No cape, he's opposer, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I called him out. He's like, you're absolutely right. Should have warned the cape. So anyway, Yeah, this thing is, it's weird. I'm just singing the Jedi orgies though, where they all have the ability to use the force, might you might run into consent issues?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm saying? I wonder if that movie has been made.
Speaker 1: A Star Wars. That's a movie. That's that's the thing that, yes, that's been made. You know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they come up with these concepts and you're like, man, I wonder if they made that into an adult film. Yeah, take some Google, like the remember the gilly suit porn.
Speaker 1: And the COVID the COVID porn, Like.
Speaker 4: There's no way they have like gilly suit porn, but there it is. If you search out there, it is. And it's like with the Star Wars. With this, Ye're like, oh that was done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Star Wars is famously one of the funniest whenever they do a list of funny adult film names, that one. It's not the Shindlers one, which I won't repeat on the radio, but AnyWho, all right, eight eighteen here, so check that video out, by the way, we will we'll tweak that bad way out. Go see the New Dune religion, which involves all right, one more time, just the first part, because I keep forgetting all the tenants of the religion.
Speaker 9: Started thinking I might as well start a religion when Trump stood for election, gotcha, because I thought, if you can get elected as a president of the United States, then I can found my own religion.
Speaker 8: Creation and in the fuam of a queer insurrectionary science fiction climate change religion.
Speaker 1: Oh sounds great, man. Can't wait? All right, check out the video at Casey on the radio, and we'll be right back. I got a few other things I got to get into. Actually, hold on pulling the video, Ross because I know you want a piece of this discussion. So Jerry Nadler is really really upset. If you don't know what happened over the weekend, this is at his New York office. Now, if you don't remember who Jerry Nadler is, I promise you visually you do. He's the congressman who wears his pants at about just under his his like, I don't know, mid chest. It's this ridiculous looking. So anyway, that's Jerry Nadler right, like a troll of a man. So uh so, he's a New York City congressman and a protest was happening that turned it. It had devolved from a protest into a security problem, and you had some who were there were some portions of it you would describe as almost riotous, all right. And it happened to take place in an office building that houses both or I should say an office complex. I guess they're not technically the same building, but it's all right there that has a bunch of federal offices, Jerry Nadler's office and the the annexed part of the building is part of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. Okay, so that's what that's what the protesters are there protesting, and they had some people I guess who did some vandalism, and so they're now they're trying to round up the people who are taking this and turning this into something else, and I guess some of them dispersed. So you have these fps officers, which are Federal Protective Service officers who are responding. So these are not local police. These are federal officers who are tasked with providing security for federal offices, so that could include ICE offices, that can include congressional offices. And because you have all these federal offices in the same building complex. They start doing a security suite because they're trying to figure out where did the people who they want to detain for you know, throwing stuff and whatnot and obstructing officers, where did they go? And they saw some of them, I guess, go into this building. The next door office was literally being protested. Then you had some protesters who were in a secure area they weren't supposed to be. They were obstructing people's ability to get in and out of that particular side of the building. There was some vandalism, at least accused vandalist. I'm not sure the extent of it, but at that point, now you're not a peaceful protest and they got to figure out what's going up. And the federal the FPS, the you know, the federal officers who provide security for these federal buildings, congressional offices, ice facilities, you name it. They're now trying to figure out where some of these, uh what they're declaring rioters now I assume based on the vandalism and obstructing people, they're now trying to find them because they've kind of like now filtered out into these other offices and they saw some of them go into the portion of the building where Nadler's office is, so now they're kind they're sweeping the building. They get to Nadler's office and one of his staffers literally blocks them. Now, they don't know if some of the quote unquote rioters. It sounded like one of the staffers had been down at the protests too, but it's unclear whether they consider them a rioter or just having been there. But regardless, their job is to secure this. They're actually, in a sense, they're trying to secure Nadler's office and make sure that nobody ran into there. But when they get there, his staff's like, no, you can't come in here, and they're like, well, actually we can. We are we literally provide security for this, and that's not how it works, right, So we're going to come in there, and the staffer who attempted them to obstruct them, I guess, physically got in the way of the officer, at which point they were placed in handcuffs, so they started crying. Now, they weren't arrested, I want to be clear. At this point, they were detained while they did a security sweep of Nadler's office, which they did. They then released his staffer from the handcuff who was attempting to obstruct their ability to do the job that they're mandated to do federally. And uh all and Nadler flipped his lid man. He's super I don't know how high his pants are going to be hiked today, but I'll bet there are ways up there.
Speaker 4: That's how it works at his office. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 1: You what do you mean with the security you know? Yeah? No, these are the security office. Is that what you mean?
Speaker 4: No, like the various like deaf Con colors and like numbers like deaf Con one, two and three.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, they the Norad thing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The attitude of the temperament of the Nadler office by high high? How high the pants go? Oh okay, you have nad pants one, nad pants two, ned pants one?
Speaker 1: Is he's happy? Yeah okay, And so that's probably normal pant level, even for him.
Speaker 4: It's a bit high.
Speaker 1: It is a bit it is a bit noticeably high. So, and then it's so onwards and upwards. So if it's obstructing parts of his face.
Speaker 4: It's ned pant five.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah, watch out at that point, So Humpty Dumpty's coming to get you at that point. Yeah. Yeah, based on earlier incidents the nearby facility, FPS officers were concerned about the safety of federal and points. And remember it's not just Nadler's people that are in this office this office building, right, it's a whole I think there's other congressional offices in there too, which is interesting because then they are they they're not in the same district or what. I don't know, but they have a whole host of governmental offices. But yeah, when you become verbally confrontational in physically block access to your own security and time is of the essence because they don't know what people. You know, you have people that were willing to vandalize and do other stuff literally at one of the other offices. Now they've run into the main complex. You don't know what they're gonna do, right, So you're going to go in there and uh, this is a big nothing burger man. I don't know if you remember, but on January sixth, they went and swept all the congressional officers. Did you know that? And I don't remember Democrats whining about that. I remember remember AOC was in her far office, was like, oh, it was crazy. You get over here. Immediately they were upset that the officers weren't getting over there to sweep their offices. So, yeah, we'll see what the nad pats a nad pants defcon is later today. But he's got a press conference coming up. So and uh, if you can't see his man boobs, watch out. Okay, that's all I'm saying. All right, I saw this video. Sell this video. I'm sorry, I'm laughing. It's not fair to the kids. So it's a preschool and I guess the kids, uh, they raised and I remember doing this as we did this in school. Were you got some caterpillars, right, and you got little class pets and you're watching them go through and cocoon and eventually emerge as a butterfly. What a great lesson for the kids, right, You're you're learning, you're learn learning about this, this this very unique thing in nature. It's really kind of cool as a kid. Plus it's yeah it's a butterfly. Kids like butterflies. But eventually it's you know, once it becomes a butterfly, you can't keep it caged up. So what you see in this videos. You see this teacher sitting out on out in front of this preschool, got the kids all around, and they're a little circle, and the teacher's got literally the butterfly and like one of those glass see through like serving dishes where you lift the lid. Okay, it's all ready to go with kind of bouncing around in there. It's and so she lifts the lid and uh, let's just say the kids got a different lesson that day. Well, they got a dual lesson, right, they already watched the butter the caterpillar turn into the uh butterfly. That's pretty cool. But then this happens. I'll tell you what happens when we play the audio. First, Oh, that's a crow and it just ate your butterfly literally right above the kids. Man. But you also look, circle of life is undefeated. Man. And I know they're in preschool. But now the teacher has a whole nother nature lesson that she gets to explain to the kids.
Speaker 4: I know this is gonna upset you. The kids were so traumatized they had to cancel the pre K graduation.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh man, but how am I gonna riot and fistfight people? I was so looking forward to fistfighting people in a kid's graduation ceremony. Dude, I'm telling you that there's been a few of these incidents that have not gone well. If I'm a teacher, I might rethink letting releasing wildlife in front of the kids, man, because there was there was the bunny incident. Remember the bunny incident where the hawk got it. There had been a little bunny and now I don't think it was a class project, but there had been a little bunny or whatever, and so they take it to the far side of this like lawn area, this grass area, and they're like, there you go. But they didn't stick it in the they didn't stick it like in the bushes, which they should have. They kind of released in this field and the bunny hops a little over and then all of a sudden, this hawk comes screaming out and then there was the famous was it a seal or a I think it was a seal or was it a California sea lion? I can't remember, but it was. It was in California. It was in the San Francisco area, and it had been rehabilitated and a classroom of kids was there, and it was more in a classroom. The press was there and they were going to release this thing into the bay there in San Francisco, and a killer whale ate it right in front of everybody, and there was equal amounts of screaming. Oh oh. A teacher is probably like, oh man, I have changed my less planned now all right, Uh well, let me do this is a race stage of credit, a rock and roll No, okay, all right, that's my fault for hitting him late here earlier. All right, let me know when he is uh all and real quickly we're going to talk to about the I'll correct. All right, let's get rasedagic in here, dude. Some of my not whoa, some of my listeners are not happy with you, with you or me you They're always with me.
Speaker 10: Oh gosh, what did I do?
Speaker 4: You golf?
Speaker 1: You golfed wrong? I you said golf of Mexico. Oh I did? Yeah, And I'm like, well, the guy's been saying golf of Mexico for hurricane seasons for decades, so probably muscle memory that somebody at the channel, what's that I said it? Or somebody at the channel, No, you said it in our the last cover. What you're talking about hurricanes with me last time. I didn't even know. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So it needs you to get the my apologies. I need you to do the odd of nine tales on yourself, like that monk in the Robert. It's how about we make a rule.
Speaker 10: We'll just say the Gulf.
Speaker 1: Well, you can say honestly, you can say whatever you want. People obviously they knew what you were talking about, and you know, yeah, so and that was purpose. But yeah, all right, So I was checking the hurricane names. So, uh, Sean tall. So we've got a striper hurricane. That's nice. But dude, if we get to the K storm and it's it is coming anywhere near the US, god forbid, it makes landfall. Uh, the coverage is going to be unbearable.
Speaker 10: Oh Karen, Yeah, right, come on, I understand it.
Speaker 1: Jokes or the jokes are getting Poor Ross's sister's named Karen, except she's like, and so what is.
Speaker 10: Let's say one two, talk amongst yourselves. I'm gonna count for a second, Give me a second, okay, one two, three, four, five, six, s eleven twelve. So that's the eleventh storm. So we are forecast at least the seasonal Fourcus says we'll get.
Speaker 1: There twelve sixteen seven.
Speaker 10: So let's say on average we're supposed to get let's say above average to get to around let's say seventeen to nineteen. So that would put us on the r S T So Rebecca maybe or Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Rebecca Sebastian time spelling?
Speaker 10: Is it the regular Rebecca Rabecca's the Jewish Rebecca?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that what that is? Sebastian and Tanya?
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's no real crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, dexter is good? Well it only kills.
Speaker 10: Wait a second, yeah, wait a second. Now look at Karen. Yeah, and the fanatic the spell they got Karen, they got k a I r r e n so caer like I have it.
Speaker 1: As kye a r e en. Yeah, the traditional spelling. Is that right?
Speaker 10: Well, they got the pronunciation guy that you see, the pronunciation guy. They have it as k A I R dash r.
Speaker 4: E n are they are they trying to get out of the Karen in case it is a Karen like they don't want to pronounce it.
Speaker 10: Could be I don't know what karenn correct. Could be Karen care Yeah, Krin.
Speaker 1: Shut up. But a bunch but a bunch of cowards.
Speaker 10: I'm all for numbering storms every year, and just here's storm one, here's storm two, storm three.
Speaker 1: I like that. Onto something.
Speaker 10: Staff, staff, Wait.
Speaker 1: That's me. You tell them what to do, but real quickly tell the weather to yeh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Listen, we're gonna have to find other things to talk about.
Speaker 1: Most of the week.
Speaker 10: Lots of sunshine, low to mid eighties through Thursday. Maybe a shower late week. We'll get a little more detailed than the forecast towards the middle of the week when the weekend's coming up, but overnight lows will be upper fifties, lit to bit sixties. Might be a little smoke and haze at times, otherwise dry. Get in the pool, get in the area lakes. Nice run for that over the next three or four days.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, cool, Thank you, sir, appreciate it, and we'll come back with GF. Bellinger. I guess that's the pronunciation now next, hang on, Jeff, what's going on today? Well, good morning, casey.
Speaker 12: Trade tensions are still top of mind for investors. They could weigh on the market today. Over the weekend, China accused the United States of violating the recent trade deal between the two nations and set a firm response will be coming. Stock market futures are lower right across the board this hour. This report is sponsored by Total Wine and More. The first week of the new month will be a big one for economic indicators, all leading up to the May Employment report. It comes out on Friday, and economists think it will show that the pace of hiring moderated last month. Today we get a closely followed supply manager's reading on manufacturing activity that will be out just over an hour from now. A trade group has mixed news for the airline industry. The International Air Transport Association says carriers all around the world are benefiting from lower oil prices.
Speaker 4: Fuel is typically the biggest.
Speaker 12: Single cost for an airline, but the IATA has cut its profit forecast for the global industry. It cites trade tensions and weaker consumer confidence. The head of Delta Airlines is cautiously upbeat, thinking things will start to pick up soon. Delta CEO Ed Bastion told Bloomberg Television the first months of twenty twenty five were choppy, but he thinks demand will tick up a bit in the second half. Start of Apple's worldwide Developers conference is just a week off. The iPhone maker is reportedly in a bind. Our Mark German says Apple needs to build some artificial intelligence buzz, but it doesn't have much to bring to the conversation. Pressure on Apple has intensified since former design chief Johnny I ventured a partnership with Open Ai and the case Walt Disney's Lee Low and Stitch Jen Paramount's Mission Impossible. The Final Reckoning were the number one and number two movies for a second weekend in a row. Sony's Karate Kid's Legend debuted in third place.
Speaker 1: Casey I had no idea they were making another Karate Kid. There you go, all right, thank you, appreciate it, all right, have a good day. Yeah, Jeff Ellinger Bloomberg News Ross did you know they were making another Karate Kid? Nope. I kind of tapped out of the series after what they did with Will Smith's Kid, where they just they were like, I, Hey, everything that came before with the original Karate Kid, We're gonna change everything for no good reason.
Speaker 4: I still haven't watched that movie and never will.
Speaker 1: What was the thing too, that they switched the countries and everything?
Speaker 4: What the beef was, well, it's the Karate Kid, but for some reason, mister Miyagi is now Chinese and it takes place in China. Yeah, the home of Karate, right.
Speaker 1: Is China?
Speaker 4: Right, I'm never never watching it?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yeah, it's like the new Harry Potter thinger. Just telling me about it. Would you say Hermione's Hispanic?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the casting and people are saying, like the actress that plays Hermione, now, I guess she's like Hispanic or Latino or something.
Speaker 1: So it's very British.
Speaker 4: I hope. I've already checked out of this series, but I really hope if that's the case, they just go full full out now, like I want Hermione to talk like Rosy Perez and white men can't jump out.
Speaker 1: Yes, but maybe not wear that same shirt might be an appropriate.
Speaker 4: No exactly, Yeah, yeah, you're probably right. Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 1: Every guy immediately knows the shirt. I'm referring to that movie.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they're gonna go go there, just go there, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so you got black Snape, Hispanic Hermione, and I don't know, we'll see how it goes, especially especially considering what they do to snape and how they feel about him. That could be very interesting, but maybe it's less racisty if Hermione's Hispanic