Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take what.
Speaker 3: I well, what's up? Everybody? Welcome to another Headless's magical mail bag. I'm driven by my co houst Nick Nick. Tell them what you're working on? Tell him what you got coming out?
Speaker 4: What is up?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: What am I working on? I just finished?
Speaker 4: Uh I got you down a Bruno Part two coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But I just finished and uploaded to to premiere.
Speaker 4: I think the week after that, I got some uh Jabir, I've been high end coming out. He's kind of considered like one of the first alchemists. He is known as the father of chemistry. So interesting guy. And uh yeah, I got working some other stuff too. Oh we got Supper in the Rainbow went out tomorrow too for all of us.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's gonna be a big one. That's gonna be a big one. I think a lot of people want to get in on that. This is you know, it's like an obsession. Like once I saw that first in Search of with Leonard Nimoy way back to the day, and I saw the zombies, I'm like, what the hell is going on? I gotta know more about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just looking into that movie to even like polish up on my own zombie stuff, like cause I didn't know much, but I even learned, like even in their own like even in Haiti, there's more than one like kind of version of a zombie. I didn't know that. You can either be like actually, you know, died and came back, or you're controlled by somebody. I'm like, oh, that's a little freaky.
Speaker 3: Right right. It's a very bizarre and yet very perennial idea of these people being controlled by a magician. And now and now we have these.
Speaker 2: Same shit right a box. There's multiple magicians in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh we got more than one.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's what politics and social media is all about now, is which magician can be the most powerful on that fucking phone.
Speaker 3: Well, politics means many texts, many parasites. Let's get into your let's get into your image first. Let's get into your symbol.
Speaker 4: Let's see Yeah, yeah, we got a praxis here, right, Yeah, so that is a cock headed serpent leg the sigul there or image image. So yeah, I know there has been I think there's other versions that we have seen of a praxis or things like that close to that, but uh, I don't think we've covered it before, so yeah, this is basically.
Speaker 2: It is a an oval.
Speaker 4: O lentil shaped gemstone, sometimes Jasper hematite or Calcedoni engraved, and so we can be pressed like a seal. On it stands a being with a rooster's head, a human torso and armor, and two serpent two serpents for legs in one hand normally as a whip, and in the other hand is a round shield that sometimes bears a holy name or stars or small auxiliary.
Speaker 2: Deity may hover nearby.
Speaker 4: Curators label to figure a brax a braxis or ab r a s A x classic examples as usual sits in the British Museum. They are a metropolitan. It seems like all these things around. Archaeologically, the Braxis gem cluster is in the second or third centuries. It's found across across the Eastern Mediterranean and the wider Roman Empire. The British Museum catalogs multiple Late Roman pieces with full iconography, again with the whip, with the shield and the serpents, often with reverse inscriptions behind the object sits a contemporary name tradition. By the early third century, Christians like Hippolytis report that followers of the Alexandrian teacher Bastillia or even b A. S I L I d e s spoke of three hundred and sixty five heavens ruled by a great Arkhan of Braxis. The name letters the name's letters summing by Greek isosophy to three hundred and sixty fives three hundred and sixty five. So I don't know whatever he actually taught. The coincidence of the name and number and eror helps explain why a three hundred and sixty five charged deity proliferates on amulets.
Speaker 2: Then, so I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Greek isosify I said that wrong before, But yeah, that is like basically Jamatria.
Speaker 2: But for that.
Speaker 4: Who made them, they were specialist products of the same lapetry industry that cut Roman signet rings.
Speaker 2: A soft stone was carved in a taglio.
Speaker 4: Which that is like a wave of so you compress it to make a seal, then hard fired or polished. The gem was set in bronze or gold, or carried as a loose amulet. Because they're I'm not even sure if I'm saying this correct. Itaglios. They were meant to stamp clay or wax, branding parcels, jars, or personal kits with a protective impress, while also being worn for you're gonna show more force. Museum records routinely note inscribed reverses and stuff that marked them as magical instruments rather than mere ornaments. What the image meant in ancient readings. Praxis is a name powered composite built from pieces every Roman viewer under stood. The rooster signals light and vigilance. On some gems, this shield is inscribed with I ao interesting, the Hellenized form of the tetragram, a power name found yeah all over the Greek magical papyri. The serpent legs mark katonic reach and bound breaking mobility. UH stars and seven raid signs point to astrol jurisdiction. British museum pieces, even pair of braxis with well, that's interesting, harp all cross the horus, the child on the lotus a solar echo inside the same tiny field. That is interesting. That is, whenever when you do the sinus silence, you know. Crowley specifies that in his UH his rituals and then even the other ones that he took from the Golden door or whatever. And uh, you know, either the sinus silence or it could be called the sign of horpark cross. So very interesting.
Speaker 2: Um.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the number three sixty five again anchors the figure and cosmic totality rule over every day of the year. Exactly exactly why Hippolytis summarizes Basilidian.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was a guy's name.
Speaker 4: Basolidian lore Scholars now read many a Braxis gems less as sect badges and more as Greco Egyptian magical amulets that borrow the name for its charge and the piper. We refined invocations like Iao sabbath at Anie of Braxis, names stacked to compel and protect, matching what cutters engraved on stones and shields. What people did with them again they worm, they warm was rings or pendants for protection and success. They stamped with them. Again I mentioned the taglio. If I'm saying that correctly, face could seal clay, you know, and you can push stuff on, you know, whatever press it.
Speaker 2: They spoke to them.
Speaker 4: The PGM preserves the words those gems advertise. Uh, you know, whatever it's on there, you could pretty much. I guess, kind of almost like a mantra with it. You would speak into it whatever's written on there. And uh again, like if I guess, if you wanted to try to see these things, the British Museum has them, and the Getty Museum has them, and the Istanbul Archaeological Museum has them. So if anybody's just happens to be around by any of those, you know, you can go check it out. But uh here, let me let me let me also see if I got uh, I got others. Sorry, I got other images that I could show that would be better. I just can't change it is. When you start getting like the writing on there.
Speaker 2: There, you go.
Speaker 3: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry and throw it there. I just wanted to pull it up so people.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, that's really good. The thing that I noticed the most is the direction of the heads of those snake legs. Right, so if you're thinking snake legs, you're thinking of snake tails, but you can clearly see the heads on those snake legs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, so it's it's.
Speaker 3: Reversed, right. So there is the chariot card, right, the chariot tear of the chariot card is supposed to have snake legs, and those snake legs are the tails of the snake. That's more of like the Ericthonian version of the snake legs and the Abraxis version of the snake legs is having the heads pointing out.
Speaker 4: That is actually, yeah, that's it's pretty cool that you noticed it, because even like it's not snakes is probably even like fish. But even like with Sumerian anything else that I've actually ever seen normally, it's not like you're saying, it's always like the end. It's like the tail of the fin. It's never actually the head. I didn't really think of that, and I'm sure that means something.
Speaker 3: Well, if I was going to give a vague generalization idea of it, it would be that all parts of this deity are conscious, all parts are looking outward right. The three sixty five is also an indicator of that too, looking outward.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So also that's why you would put them on all of these seals and stuff, is because all parts are looking outward. It's the ultimate in defense three sixty five looking in all directions at once, and also having that shield, you know, being the symbol of defense obviously, and the whip. Everything must move as I order it too, right, three hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 4: Heavens even a good idea of air too, sounds.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you get this, Okay. So the middle part of this deity is a man, but the top and the bottom parts are animal. So it's like the heart of a man, right, and then the head of a chicken, and the body and the legs of a snake. Somebody in the chat was saying, it's the feathered serpent as well, but it's the feathered serpent of man, right, because in the middle you've got the ability to use tools and the ability to influence other things. And we see another.
Speaker 4: Boh, that's you know what's interesting. That is like a big difference between us and animals. Yeah, the fact that you can you know, like when you see two thousand and one, you know, the monkey picks up the stick and realizes it can use something, and fucking shit goes haywire after that.
Speaker 3: Right. And it's funny because you know what they were talking about with the chicken head. That means ever vigilant in Roman mysticism, right, because the the rooster is the first one to crow in the morning, right, And he's always he's always keeping an eye out for any sort of danger during the day. So it's it's almost like there's nothing you can get past this guy. He's always watching you.
Speaker 4: Is he also associated with Hermes? Oh yeah, he would be of air, and I would just say that whip might work with that.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I would say, it's the snakes that remind me more of Hermes than the than the head, but I don't know why. Like for me, it's the it's the legs that represent Hermes on this one.
Speaker 4: But you know that's really interesting because again the snake's on the caduces and then the rooster for Hermes, like it's totally Hermes really if you think about it now, a lot of Hermes.
Speaker 3: Right, but Hermes transcends all barriers. There's no barrier that can hold him back.
Speaker 2: That's why human I mean man in man and animals maybe I don't.
Speaker 3: Know who knows, right, but there are these like vague sort of like brushstrokes where you can see other gods and other things in it, and you could see how they can get from point A to point B. And yet when you show it to somebody who has no initiation into the you know symbols and stuff. Look, he's holding his hand out on the supplant's head, right. The suppliants is like, you know, bowing and you know, begging for respect in the and the braxis he is. Yeah, he's genuflecting, certainly, But why is he genuflecting on a sloped surface?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I did find that weird. I was like, is that just how they drew it to her?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is it like angled down?
Speaker 4: Like? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It could be an indicator of where you're supposed to pray for the protection, like this has to be done on like a down slope of a hill.
Speaker 4: Maybe then you even have that's the shield I forgot. Okay, I was wondering what that was hands.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is that the shield? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a shield. He's holding both the whip.
Speaker 4: And the shields.
Speaker 3: Good because he's reaching out to the supplying. How do you say, do you say suppliant or supplient?
Speaker 4: That's how I've heard it.
Speaker 3: And it says j a I again. So the Egyptians would call yahweh worshipers donkey worshippers because they could hear the yow yow, kind of like a donkey does when it's.
Speaker 2: Bray Democrats, and so.
Speaker 3: Donkey is a very potent symbol, Like people sleep on that donkey, you could see all throughout history. Well yeah, but for very different reasons. You know.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting, Elephants like can know when somebody dies and they're not even near them. Like there's a there was I was watching the thing on Uh he was on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Uh it was elephants that uh.
Speaker 4: They some guy ended up like being associated with these elephants for some reason, and they ended up, you know, he went his own way and they went their own way eventually, I think, like they were they were young, and then they they went somewhere else or whatever. And one day this guy died and somehow these motherfuckers knew and showed up in his house and stood there for a while, just like I guess, you know, doing service, and then just fucking turned around and went home. People were like, how the fuck did these things know this guy died? Like they came days later, Like that is weird.
Speaker 3: Well, there there's always this element of fear to the Braxis thing, like his his presence almost evokes a kind of fear. You know, it's like you must be prostrate before him, you must be on the ground. You have to, you know, be bowing to this thing. This thing is the highest of the heights. But it's just kind of odd because you know, you've got the yahweh in there as well, the yao, right, so yahweh is in the braxis as well. But it's it seems to me that the classical world and the classical form of association was more about brush strokes as opposed to definite mathematical certainty. You know. It's just more like this is similar to that, this is similar to this, and then it all sort of comes together, and then you're like left with the mystery, and that mystery is there for the person who's looking on to figure out for themselves, you know who.
Speaker 4: This reminds me of two fucking boh of it, Yeah, big time, eh, And like listen, I don't know, but sometimes I honestly there's other things that I've seen that fry to Baphamet that was very close to it, Like I mentioned, Heinrich Conrath. Sometimes I do honestly think that that's just an image that was created a certain way. So people are like, oh my god, it's horrible because like you've seen I don't countless other versions of it like this and other things. That's like, it's actually deep meaning here doesn't mean like you know, you're fucking like fucking kids will worship and seen.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, it's that gnosis is a mangle that really throws people off is because they're not really understanding that magic was kind of a way of life back then, and so all of these gnostic rituals and stuff was an elevation of that particular form, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And then this one or whoever looks.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hold up the show either, go on for eighteen minutes just with my thing.
Speaker 3: But well, is that a harp? Seem a heart?
Speaker 2: I don't know what?
Speaker 3: In fact, in his other hand.
Speaker 2: It looks like the whip and I don't know, some weird looking shield.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know it is circular. These are pable symbols.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Yeah, what does that say?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is that even Greek that doesn't look like Greek doesn't look like Latin either, other than the E and the I, some.
Speaker 4: Ship out of a I don't know. Yeah, prior from the grip I was gonna look like it looks like something out of the grip Is book, but it's a way older, all right, All.
Speaker 3: Right, well I got my cycle here for the labyrinth. Yes, I don't know if you guys have been paying attention, but these are one of those things I used to like to draw in high school. You know, it's basically across with a couple of dots in it, and then you connect the dots to the straight lines and you create this sort of labyrinth type figure that spreads from one section to the other. Now, these are considered meditative labyrinths. The original purpose we don't know, because it stretches back to about four thousand years ago. That's when we start to see these geoglyphs being put onto the ground. What's assumed is that this would be a meditative practice where you're walking the labyrinth. So you would come in here right where that opening is, and take it all like right there at the bottom, take it up to the top, cross back over, cross back over, across back over until you're right there in the middle. And so this procession would almost be like a spatial representation like prayer. Beads, right, So each time you're passing through these channels, you're changing up your prayer as you're getting closer and closer to the center. And then you would do the same thing in reverse as you're leaving the labyrinth, right. And so there's a really cool one right outside of the Edgar Casey Memorial Library in Virginia Beach, and it's it's way bigger than this, but you can add as many dots and straight lines as you want to. You just keep bisecting each one of the quadrants, so you can keep making more and more of these pathways as you extend the image out further, so it's fully scalable.
Speaker 2: Someone saying it's the post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you also have these in cathedrals as well, And they're trying to say that these are related to demons in motherboards for some reason. That's really uh, you know, it's tenuous at best, But as with all figures that fascinate people, they have to be evil. But I think these were most closely related to geomantic energies. You know, so in a lot of ways, you would have geomantic energies that would terrify people, right, you would get into these lay lines or these you know, stone monuments, and the energies hitting your body would be overwhelming, and you had to go through this as if it was an initiation, a right of manhood, something where you could actually still maintain your consciousness while being bombarded with different earthly energies. And yeah, people do pass out from this stuff. If you look up Glastonbury, what is it fainting Glastonbury fainting people like all these visitors over to Glastonbury, they could be overcome with this energy and fall over and hit their heads and shit, it's not uncommon at all. So we're talking about magnetic waves that are enough to knock a person out, and you've got to go through that as kind of an initiation, which I think is kind of interesting because people don't really associate the subtle energies with being weaponized. But I can guarantee you that if there are geomancers out there, which have you ever looked up geomanty nick, they call it coin flipping. Yeah, where's this stuff about the geoglyphs? How do you construct a geoglyph? How are the symbols of geoglyphs that were made by let's say Europeans related to the stuff by South Americans. Right, do we have any cross cultural analysis of geoglyphs that are made in these different areas. Now, it's like almost nobody's studying the geomantic forces and the geoglyphs themselves. Even the dowsers, like they have scant theories. Like I have noticed that there are very few dowsers that are willing to like actually make a claim as to what they're seeing. It could be because they're being paid not to. Like, there aren't many dowsers out there. And if you have a monopolization on the dowsers, you have a monopolization on understanding these earth energies from one generation.
Speaker 2: To the next.
Speaker 3: Like, that's an immense amount of power if you think about influencing the future, creating different spells in the earth itself. I mean, do you remember that I can kill thirty three ritual?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've heard.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you what it is, but I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: It's centered around truth and consequences New Mexico. Right, So on this lay line or on this you know parallel, right, You've got these rituals taking place that will then go on to influence the rest of the country. And the guy who wrote it was talking about how the nuclear bomb was related to the Kennedy assassination, right, and it all had to do with Freemasons. It's one of the first, like Schizo posted, you know, kind of off the wall conspiracy theories back in the nineteen sixties and seventies. Nobody's found the guy who wrote it, right, and it was perpetuated by a guy who has sort of been in the background of the conspiracy movement for a long long time. And so, you know what is King Kill thirty three? I looked into it myself. I found references back to the Golden Bough by James George Fraser, right, the Dying God at the Lake Nemi, which you know kind of takes us back into geomancy because we have all of those elements of Lake Nemi in Washington, d C. And you've got this King Kill thirty three, which is a Masonic ritual about killing the King with the Golden Bough type you know time frame. So I think there's a lot more to geomancy than flipping coins. Oh yeah, right, yeah, we just don't have access to it. And it's really odd that we don't. You'd think somebody would be looking into this stuff. You know, at least one or two independent researchers, But all we have is geoglyphs like this one. So I guess the moral of the story is you got to walk the elaborate more often to get the answers to these questions.
Speaker 2: Bump into da if you do? Was he big on that he was in the movie Labyrinth?
Speaker 4: Wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, that's right. I got a crystal ball. I can see if I could do the same thing he was doing. All right, let's see, Uh, what kind of mail do we have? If any?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh god, h this worries me that you don't look at the ship before you open. Nope, all right, it's like one day he's just gonna like start reading something and like be running off of it and be like, oh fuck, did I just say what I think?
Speaker 3: I just all right, let's see here. We got a lot of stuff by you, and oh yeah those are sorry those yeah, I got a bunch of scheduled locations. But I don't have any mail, So guys, what the fuck? Please, if you've had a dream, if you've had some sort of experience that you can't explain, send it to me Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com, and we will read it on the air. There's a reason to.
Speaker 2: Get people on. If they're willing to come on too, that could be fun.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we love having people on the show, especially if you're a listener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: I mean, actually haven't we have Yeah, I mean the two people we've had on the show were actually listeners.
Speaker 3: Right. I had the people from Canada where they were talking about their experience with that weird dude. That was all part of the mail bag as well. So if you've had any bizarre experiences, I know at least three or four if you have listening right now, people.
Speaker 2: In the chat that I know for a fact you've got crazy stories.
Speaker 4: I could see it.
Speaker 3: I can smell it on you.
Speaker 2: I've some of them already.
Speaker 3: So give me those stories. Hell This Giant Podcast at gmail dot com, Yes, sir, and we will read those on Thursdays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so what do we uh you know again tomorrow? We got separated in the rainbow. We got Annie joining.
Speaker 6: Us yeah yeah, yeah, it'll be me you, Robbie Marks and I think Jules, Yeah it should be fun in him right, and then we got what Peter Mark Adams.
Speaker 4: I think, uh, for Mithrus one of these days, and then uh, that same day I ended up. I didn't even realize that I booked I think two people on the same day. And I have also somebody from my astrology as well that same day, Simon Picall. So yeah, and then I think, then Monday, it sucks. It's during the day, dude, I really wish it wasn't during the day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, maybe it's at night.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, pet Newman, I think it's during the day.
Speaker 3: You know, No, I I just quit right.
Speaker 2: Oh so then he could come on awesome. Yo.
Speaker 4: I actually had people that I was scheduling, and I was like, fuck man like because that during the day. I was like, I kind of was like pushing it off, all right, I got it, all right, cool. I didn't think about that. Nice nice all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then I think I even have somebody coming off her Italian Uh, Italian witchcraft. I think next week during the day, if you're around Strad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what got me into this whole thing.
Speaker 2: She's got the ladies more well.
Speaker 4: She won't talk about personal life, but she covers it from an academic because she does have a PhD in the ship. So you know, I couldn't tell you if she practices it or not, but she, you know, on a piece of paper, so she has somewhat of an idea. But she's well known. She's well known in the occult community. I was actually surprised she'd come.
Speaker 3: She came on, well, I might get a little bit spicy. I might ask her about Margot Adler and drawing down the moon.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was definitely yeah. I'll suit you over the invites as soon as we get off here for the shows during the day. I didn't I totally wasn't thinking about that. I totally was not thinking about that. Nice.
Speaker 3: Well, we gotta still do that Wicker episode, dude, that's what really brings it all together.
Speaker 4: Dude, RecA, Yeah, yeah, we should do that. That is so interesting. I think a lot of people into witchcraft might be a little surprised. And again, it's not knocking the guy. It's just, you know, if anything, he was just more into ceremonial magic I think before he started Wicker, and I don't know, I know a lot of a lot.
Speaker 3: Of there's also a bunch of festivals and like camping retreats and a bunch of stories from those events that are just fucking balkers. Oh yeah, definitely, So that'll be fun to do. I mean it's almost like a forensic side to get a pick part of the pieces with Robert loved especially work, and we got illustrations. I got Uncle Bucky's big blue.
Speaker 4: Books Buckling Holy Ship. That was the most driest fucking book I think I ever read.
Speaker 3: Which one the blue bunch of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, actually, yeah, I think anything by him. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just very straight. It was just very dry to me, you know what I'm saying. But there's a lot of information in those books.
Speaker 3: And he has quizzes at the end of the chapters. But yeah, that's like the different end of the occult spectrum. Right, you got the the all the Crowley stuff over here, and then you got all the uh Gerald Gardner stuff over here, and they're supposedly different, but they've got so much in common it's almost ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's uh yeah, I mean, uh Crowley again gave General Jokoda was a student in his and he gave him. He gave him permission to even open up a lodge, and the guy was like, I guess he was like, nah, I'll go with Wicka. I'm gonna make that up. It's probably a little bit more profitable.
Speaker 3: He was way too into spanking women in the forest.
Speaker 4: He's he's he's like, we can't do that in the hotel Gnostic Mass actually, believe it or not, I can't just slap a women's asses.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna have to stop my own ship. Yeah, I mean even the other thing too.
Speaker 4: I mean it was he kind of made the right choice because at that point, like you're still like, you know, subject to like, you know, Crowley's the god in that whole aura you create. Wicka, you're the god now of that whole fucking thing. So you know what I'm saying, instead of being under like you know, he wanted fame for himself and that you know Crowley.
Speaker 3: Well, they were both British government acts.
Speaker 2: Probably no, they were, well I believe.
Speaker 3: No, I know for a fact. So they were having a problem because the the the Germans had a type of map viewing that involved the pendulums, right, and so they were able to actually hunt submarines using pendulum dowsing on maps, and so they got Gerald Gardner to do the patented code of power wick a ceremony to block German dowsers from being able to see their submarines. And it worked, And if you think about it, it kind of makes sense. It's like, how do you block magic? Magic?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 4: So you get to start like you shit, like this is like yo. So when like you know, uh what is face?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Jack Parsons, like you know, had that whole fiasco with the boat and taking out el Aron Hubbin's boat, It's like, yo, are these just retellings of the same story. Were just changing the times because again, now you're going back to Gardner and Crawley talking about shitting water, and then you go back to Parsons and Hubbard and you're going back to some fucking shit in the water.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's so recursive. All of these things have have really strong ties to water and being recursive, like they play out over and over again throughout history. Look at John d. John Dy had a similar thing going on with mapping the oceans and having these storms and shit. I mean, there's a recursive element to all of these magicians having to do with the Atlantic Ocean yo.
Speaker 4: Edgar Gore Observations asking a good question though, he says, was he spanking in the woods or was he just spanking his wood?
Speaker 2: Could be either one.
Speaker 4: With that guy, we're gonna have to get into the fivefold kiss The fivefold kisses important.
Speaker 3: And then you've also got the binding rituals that they would do with each other. And then you know he liked to also slap women's butts, naked women's butts. That's that's one of his things. That's part of these rituals different degrees, and so you know he was into a different esthetic. Like it still had that go oldenn Core central message, right, but it was a different esthetic. So instead of like, you know, being sex freaks in a church, they were sex freaks in nature.
Speaker 2: Picky poison, I just feel like that.
Speaker 4: But so somewhere somewhere in there there's somebody who's just like, I'm gonna take advantage of people so I can get laid.
Speaker 3: Of course, right, if you look at Cash Battel, you can kind of understand these guys. They're desperate nerds, right, and now they've got a little bit of power.
Speaker 2: Yo. You know that goes from Long Island too.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I didn't know that until recently makes sense. I'm like, this fucking idiot. I heard Jim brou was like, oh yeah, you know Cash Metel. I was like all excited because he's from Long Island too, and he's like, I'm from Long Island. I'm like, oh man, this motherfuckers from Long Island.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, God damn, I wish I would have gone to school with this.
Speaker 4: The fucker.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable dude. He's suing a guy for five million dollars. Well, his critic friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that she should.
Speaker 3: He put out a fucking picture that he didn't say anything about the picture, but he just put out the picture, and they're they're gonna try and sue him for five million dollars for thought crime.
Speaker 4: Unreal, Yo, if that went through, that would be such censorship, Like we'd be fucked.
Speaker 3: They already got a billion dollars out of Alex Jeraldes. What won't they do they suit him for seven hundred and twenty million dollars. Give me a break. There's no way he has that kind of money.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You look at some of his videos.
Speaker 4: This guy looks like he's on a boat off the Amafi coast, fucking you know, telling people that you know, fucking Trump's you know, gonna save us.
Speaker 3: Though, well he gets a lot of he gets a lot of celebrities in orbit, right, they think always edgy and cool and stuff, but then you know it turns out to.
Speaker 4: Do He got ke, Yeah, yeah, yeah, call about Jones. He's got some good coke. Just haven't come over and hang out for a while. Stuff at April with this.
Speaker 3: Jeez, I wouldn't be surprised at all that guy's off the wall. But uh I did get to see him once in person, did you In two thousand and eight? Yeah, in two thousand and eight, there was a Builderberg convention really close to where I used to live, and so I went out there and he was out there protesting, and so we were out there for like three days protesting the Builderberg meeting, and uh my ex wife got a picture of MASAD agents holding their guns at the ready as they were going into the compound. MASAD agents with their guns at the ready, ready to shoot Americans because we're exposing the illegal activities that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a that's always fun, yeah, right, The fuck, it's just like all sorts of twisted, fucked up shouldn't be happening.
Speaker 3: If you want to see the video, I took a video of it. You can look up Buildingberg two thousand and eight, Color of Law. It's still up on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So you have on American soil enforcing laws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just enforcing policies. These aren't laws. They had to be passed by Congress. They're actually breaking the law.
Speaker 2: It's just enforcing what they want.
Speaker 3: Just holding guns out today.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, Cope was feeling cute for going to be a fascist.
Speaker 3: But that was the last time that they actually went to Virginia because there was such a press push to you know, try and see who's showing up because you know, the membership list didn't used to be published. So we were out there before they started publishing their membership list trying to get the people on cameras they were coming in and out of the place. Want to let people know who was actually coming in and out. So they had a real problem with us standing out there trying to get their pictures, but we got their pictures, so fucked down.
Speaker 2: Good good for you.
Speaker 3: All right man, Well this has been another good guys.
Speaker 2: Are you going to start that seven seven seven soon that to put you on the spot.
Speaker 3: Sure, we're going to do that next week after after we got done with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just didn't want to.
Speaker 4: I just I didn't want to put you on the spots spot and actually you know tell you that they we're supposed to do it. Yeah, I think next week. I think next week as far as I know. If not next week, something happens the weekends. But but next week, should.
Speaker 2: You have the book on? You actually have the physical book?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, I've been flashing another time we bring it up.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought, right, Oh fuck yes, thank god because I was like thinking, I was like, I have the physical book, and if he finds the PDF, it could be off.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I've seen that that's happened on Jewels Show.
Speaker 4: Actually we'll be using different PDFs and they'll be off, which is so weird because how does that happen? Is it like different editions? It just how does it?
Speaker 3: Different translation for the Golden Ass so like one was a translation from one guy from Latin and then the other guy and so it's all mixed up.
Speaker 2: We had like mainly p hole that like wasn't like matching up.
Speaker 4: We're like, what the fuck was these different editions or just like fucked up copies of a legal pdf. But yeah, yeah, we'll be doing that next week. That's awesome. Yeah, so since we both have the book, we can start off from the beginning will probably be you know, the introduction obviously in Jamatria, before we even get into the actual graphs. But yeah, I'm looking forward to that. Should be fun, should be interesting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean we're.
Speaker 2: Going to learn. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Pete. Please let me.
Speaker 4: People in the chat too, you know what you got any ship to add, please hit it, you know, because we don't know everything, and we don't you know, we get like I have my own like kind of style or things that I like, you know, more focused on Egyptian deities. You're more focused on other you know what I'm saying. So you know, it could be people in the chat that know what's up in other areas, please chime in.
Speaker 3: But if you guys don't know, this is the ultimate reference guide to all of the different materials that they would use in the Golden Dawn. So this is like how you would it's a concordance.
Speaker 2: Golden dorn everything. Yeah, the people in the OTU. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: There is witches that will even say I don't care much for Crowley, but his seven seven seven book is still the bible to spells for them. I mean it's basically, you want any association to do any type of working, you can pretty much probably pull it out of that book if you understand what you're reading.
Speaker 3: It's very That's really Crowley's strong suit is taking a lot of different information than just packing it into one source. So he'll even admit it. People try to say he's a cheat or whatever, but he'll say up front, you know, I'm just taking this from a bunch of different sources and smashing it all the other. Yeah, that's what he's good at.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, we even got and then uh Steven Skinner did a did a did something like him too. I don't know if you know he is James Eshelman did seven seven six and a half or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's other people have done it, but I mean, you know, uh, I think there was somebody else that might have been before Crowley that did something like that. I mean, maybe you can consider a Grippo, but I mean that's I don't know, it's.
Speaker 3: Close, but I think there's a lot of Agrippa. There's a lot of a gripping influence right there.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, for sure, Yeah, definitely, Yeah, we got a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 3: Cause absolutely if you want to get into the nitty gritty of how to really craft a good spell, you got to get into seven seven seven.
Speaker 2: Oh. Flower even said thank you got that book last week?
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean listen for the most part, just real quick. People who if you don't have the book, you can probably pull up the PDF. Like I said, it might be off, but I mean, you know whatever, if you don't want to pay for the book to pef, I'm sure will be just asifying following us along.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you can get the book to grab it, you know, so.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I got Alchemy Monday coming up. Should having have the tubing by then, and we'll run that socks of it again. It seemed that was a pretty popular episode. We're gonna have to get some of the other herbs and stuff because I've got an idea and I might be able to build something that'll take this whole thing to the next level. What if we put a frequency generator next to the socks, a line extractor, So now you're charging the liquid with the frequencies from the frequency generator. Right, You're actually creating a different association.
Speaker 4: Right, You'll be making something completely new technically, right, So.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be interesting. We're gonna check that out and keep with us, share it around like the video. Definitely hit the bell button and we'll see you again next time.