Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to this week ago s Holy podcast. Let's start raw and we'll get to the rest of the stuff as.
Speaker 2: Well later on.
Speaker 1: So let's start a raw h raw Okay listen when week off for Russell Palooza featured on Top Stars. Among us stars were Luso's Read and Breaker. Luco was first set to face Reading Baker on Sturday this week, but l and I against those wishes during raw expected Read and Breaker took advantage of the lack community. But last image was night hitting jus b FT at the match advented Jay he and this raw. So before I sew what happened on Raw, Susy kicked off the show. We're probably about okay, match broncos of Wressell Palosa see in a minute, and he's afraid of less Back then yes, in the match he said, will be the best of Lessener in the battle generational Stars my Valkyrie if he a Roxan and Perez at the head, night Wing requested Jack ringside or the match to attack President of the Match Bayley Rand to make the same Ran and the day off depends. The defeated Kings Kiffy King's just being more Mexican destroyer both there, Grayson Wonald tempts to interfere and help Kings the Penanda final at the Vista New Day attack pendulated Baxter. Later in the show help a g le paying face to face of Becky Lynch of walls to the two teenth stage. Wards alone leaves Rawlinson said he would never hit a woman. Has someone who suggests Lee Lynch tack, Lee said Rowlands leaving the ring. It was all set of the allow unch lying on the campus by a man handle slam and Grand and Medical defeated during the lead by the mission for different man. James ran the rings and he and Lee second surprise after all until Lee losing the magic confusion Belcour save by pitfall out to see s v B match came out with Oscar and I took cure and I shaking hands. The person talking about the it was the time match. Oscar told Baca will face Sane guard the man Scott for Oscar trying to tack Malcour. So let's go to the close of the show with close show. So early the show Ellen con friend and Ja was about Zu sparrim ended the previous week all night. We're going to Mandamatic and Broad and Brown Breaker Pierce Pierce A Greed told Night he need to pick a partner, leading to the Nate choosing Junius, and Jimmy told Knight he was out gonna be his partner, and j J ordered not. The team went tonight Rosa read Brown Breaker, the l a Knight and it was win the Jacket, Edge read and break her Hood that Kennedy attacked, Jay ran the ring chance they got reading break Night saying to the ring rather the chair by doctor J turned around to Night struck me a.
Speaker 2: T m J.
Speaker 1: And the show, despite the avenge ending was not going to pull It was up well Night Bethrooms alt tangy match but still and not the raw Bay Faith Street and I'll be able to put it together and containing you on Monday. What else? So yeah, that well, yeah that was Monday Night Raw. That was the Raw review. Raw Review. Let's go now, let's go straight to the Damite review. Okay, okay, let's see let's start the Dynamite review. All right, all right, the Canadian like place in London, Ontario, can watch the host of special to be our all your Restling Events, tending to remember and place the usual Dynamite and a Men'swell Collision title hang and Payny Fletcher assigned a contract ale that match lost of Clyde Rogers Strong one on one the Beast Morning Dorad will find song you wanna fight Championship, Yes, I meet up Hope, enter the valley and brutal and the whole barred match came in turn her all.
Speaker 2: Out that is good, that's yeah. What problems and.
Speaker 1: Don money you need them box face the Batman game though probably able to talk his coaster, which.
Speaker 2: Yeah he gets so streng is he he gets us.
Speaker 3: So issues.
Speaker 2: Turn get a wornment. Look, yeah, I should have gotta really do his job told.
Speaker 3: But he is not.
Speaker 1: He's this's why you know.
Speaker 2: Clock Man. Yeah, I hap.
Speaker 1: Hee Leon and warm up Robin Renegade last week told them we got real real versus Rob Renegade.
Speaker 2: It's a band.
Speaker 1: Pastow Cemetery and the temporature number sentemasters were all out, all right, hate me and pay signed to find the contract. So him meant to be in Josh before but your team and John mosaf he hang out. So Shavon has said the contract patrical backed on college. I spoke for him first. It's all revealed that he has to push him and chat the cal Fiars Butcher we stripped the anti Championship. The pro ROC player finally declared victed to come more Ham and he went for the end of the night. There's a high my highest segment. We'll title bills consistent wise match not mad made event all out. Fletcher wanted to be mental world Champion and they all see them at the future of the business. Inspired and compared to Haym and Star Wars Rent and Harry Knight's gonna testing that generation. People will lose at the post. Star earns it all start point that lost with Fletcher and him why he could be knowing to hems and delivered time again big spots a lot of plugers the champ and get enough help from the Coliforian and take the goal. Someone else can help the prot star the possibilities on a tree game or what math, whatever is in the spot can make himself the ace well if he steals the show powerboy m h Alright, alright, Kylaus really wants revenge against the cowboys. Is he first to being an amega for the world title on car Phase Ready and exis match, but the pros he would need to anything any shot hey man the history war reforce, So I pay your field morning at the Living World titles shot moss shift versus ron strong, character defense, how strong the fight? You don't trips back bold on choke for the best tap out will dramatics, he's the best paragraph of your death qulor right between two veteran umbous lingle messages gettes centennial ten strong deliver no matter what story delivered to me The back to the Deaf writer MASSI the way here, but surprily Darby did not pay any fashion, So I difficult when will come to numbers of death writers Roster strang my definition, but a match you have you hype here the hype package, right, dare so explain why he's giving up on da as the future of business because it seems to follow the fighters. Shepherd pulled the real small games in the face of real life. Husband's definitely totach strong way, but came I made the same a dramatic hip package. Engine at briscoal table is a dumb tax match that ship j complains gonna come on the master and changed out the reactions. Dancing Rita who chanced up a clinic fence The Dragon American giants down his match last year versus the own last I can lost the tag tiles to Brodie dance and inference up a lost that shot things and all things to hurt syndicate. So lastly fought big man Jone was struck stuff with the blow the boat all my man is locking her hard po Leon talking about Matt as a rest staffage Dram expected Leshley back funk bagfull Yon to make it look like more straying. Anyone else didn't look like Leon. Ma had been wanting to pick up the first pick victory over last year and makes all money presents and so special. He's done will telling them make frimaries that made them look good because strong PEP be able to come and set to save your hospital. Upset win my guest and the g o A it all out now she could feel my rest stoppage. Carls heavily behind hers can around the singing theme me out called lastly but took a bean super Trouble got the whole chance support once he got physical but still working at a suit. UHR. Cop and Cage exchange words and the words actually when I find something clear if I has got attacked Wheeler hardware and Copeland talking about the history spirits. Chrisch Kascher monuments Rich doesn't care about fives buts our brawl. There's a life of seminary Patrick and most of them undercollect the soul friendship breakdown. Mendum also been magic weeks is a return to form. Wasn't sure why it's magical special my main events. It is a big spot, highlights allowance and all the side of my hell's I sell that fact Cash talk about was counting and coping sixteen years ago. That's called the Apublic New York. My tire writes, you want to make your teams Christian cornth and are a story called the Cope and Catens. Why are Cajun Cope all right? Bust up and all right? Already pubs to Jack's bus up with no tag team time qualified Young Bucks versus bad man Gang Robinson, gun fought and a heart felt the Belter driver Young Buck to keep the telling, Freshet, you're reading all right? Or find your dollar ways ste balance your opponents lead The Cutler parents spelled about Austin is going to keep the Sandiary back? Per Night is wait certain mor just lost the big name radio Learning from where the young belts ain't gonna you know, refriend, So don't get right to you to the best right now.
Speaker 3: Fight the kids they were oh oh fraudulent. Oh they're going to set the fraudulent cases.
Speaker 2: They're learning to get more.
Speaker 4: This is why no for coming out just stupid life.
Speaker 2: She's screwed her light.
Speaker 1: Educate because I blame they don't want to. I can't find the bus, paid off the dust at your product and trains your game man money mont worn in a row. You have your MPT showing a highlights and young monk sent to my dogs. You know, just took a window the battery runner on Matt you get a tattle my hair mess car door.
Speaker 4: These boys.
Speaker 1: Doronos constant with stuff ahead of Mortis and then put them down with still start press. The rectors of riots on Helen calls ship rides started down the tenn where the rid born on the dragon rain maker or a scond time with all my luv and then rolling you're out bash Clevelands only was on trance. They didn't either early that was gonna win. He's honestly over marauders in a time. The beasts made do look great or you need a highlight. He's gonna could stand O'Connor and set up the run up, defeated mores beying fenofiled the qualify the champion.
Speaker 2: All out, we're all out.
Speaker 1: We got to know holds bark we meet him with the deal cut run the man storm up here in the spotlight. Her question how long what Jane here stand like airb didn't make cases the wind you're the story or dimentionally me and brawl talk the spot see the window stuff from the chat round sight announced the timeless ones and start attacked. They only hate her and stop brawl. Heart s guy would say that like, well you know, sugar, because it's to leave hater held back, laying out strong the pre same set up soul happened. All out hands can mean that's starting to just look at women's well titled. You're gonna.
Speaker 2: How much you know such an am and not around throughout.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. He said, this is.
Speaker 2: You're not to paint him out and get him out a year then we can have Yeah, that's just it.
Speaker 4: We needna do something.
Speaker 5: You're really I just don't have to. We're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Huh mm hmm.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be so bad. That's how it's gonna it's gonna be less.
Speaker 5: This is the story has.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is gonna be so bad.
Speaker 1: I can't do this.
Speaker 2: I can't behind him.
Speaker 4: I'm away.
Speaker 5: That's how dial.
Speaker 4: I'm fine.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Let's talk to the joke now everything that is why man, it's a hope.
Speaker 1: That a clown near the rain charge grave imagine and that's figures came in sweet kill, sweat and pot might be having I can't see which on the china results in the same hand out that the time is trying to.
Speaker 2: Trying everything.
Speaker 6: He really push, push hard, desperately the bringer in you wanna I would, but he was not the more back hard hard back card. Maybe freaking idiot idiot. This is you're raising a joke. Everybody's gonna laugh at you, laugh at you.
Speaker 3: They're gonna laugh.
Speaker 2: At you, laugh at you.
Speaker 7: That be a idiot, idiot and your failure failure, ohches.
Speaker 2: My career.
Speaker 4: That was discussing she's fine, you know, fuck you, fuck you piece of sweet as on.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 4: It's a poor this this is one m hm.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: This h m hm you know, mm.
Speaker 4: Hmmm mm hmm hm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: Mmm. You think it's work. Mm hmmm mm hmm oh to be fired useful.
Speaker 5: And this is first.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be re did.
Speaker 5: And they're forced so they fus.
Speaker 8: This is first, rad get fired, upset, breaking point to calm down, You're gonna pap leader.
Speaker 4: I'm done wrestling, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, the results avenge with kill switch turned on the marching just be on the speed to the tag match. So this tag laer match will be special. No one's gonna be bro king yet, but it's only the biggest spots of the night anyway, Bellian Knights, I feed Kay and kills a pin falls qualify for the tag titles ladder match. All out, we got robbing ren again versus Real Big map real fall outside. Raymond found and catched a bit driver.
Speaker 2: For the win.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, rob leg real simony. Later on Mind Maker, this was silence because watching robinet to be real those best real looks and turned Robbin bunks clean front look like more like herself. First, this is a straight cater at Robbie Valley. If they have using more so i'sh helped here. More important than the vie division, that's the test, the ability to keep up rising level. She has a competitors a possible you have to pet Robin m right mone in front of her qualifier don con versus top Flight. Martin fought in the top five for Hard Family. Two months after knocked down, Dante knocked down A guilty the Guilities Slam the win. After months, I found Donald threatened sky Flight. He came out, you know, young bunk bring and the for a while, the channel cleared the ring and I started Runton Daniels hanging and ride the Cowboys right fletch but run the champ start, hang on the bright Bustar brod to a table, will show in the fletchers to over acality with the men's all time on the TMG Champs. It was a fun file. Map In the night, Bess Agin read from the young Man and the Clothes out the man match the girls on the function with my too much for hangman and I'm not gonna shell bring us to try to hang it all out, unlikely to cowboy hang my life word the main ved way injury come in and then a tough road to victory. So yeah, hang hangout to the pitfall qualified and we'll attaching alta match it all out for the main eventy you take that you have delivered challenge to conserve a buch your bottom until railgate, rolling all out by saying hand and war fight to watch out in the flight. He also impressed by Dante Off. She's a spot that was small. So yeah, anyway, so my thoughts and the she always actually flow. I eat something bad, matches to come off, all out, go home diamonds, and I always had this close hip matter you comes coling outside.
Speaker 2: The mode to work.
Speaker 1: It was more he's the vision for all out and co stuff for how any guys. Spot is good? Okay, the same imagine not quite the highest, it was decent, so handman reflect your story with Tater reseller. Yeah, Chris Copeland versus FTR feels special as a whole. All I feel like they are based on the work down on seminar remember even a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a OU review.
Speaker 1: Next you will do we will do the smat our review and then and then I'm gonna talk about some of the reviews. Let's go smack down review, all right, and that we'll talk about all out and talk about all right smith down. Hey, this week's po shape at the Quest Show. The whole home additious smith Down. That's Friday this week we use some emphatic statements on the air two of the biggest match that blocked in more block things the night structure. Meanwhile, McIntyre Road signed a content the match even then could have helped get a little physical on the way out. Sat a pair of title Max moments with Bliss player looking to defend the tag titles, while the same day looks the same with the United States champion.
Speaker 2: M HM. Alright, so before we talk about.
Speaker 1: That, let's talk all this stuff, all right? What happened on smack Down Blet's flair defeat Justin Green and Belafred Penfall and betaein the tag titles, the flare at the national selection bron Breaker brought the Red defeated fracium pin for Red Sam saying defeatd come out of hey by pen fill the hang a blue thunderbomb to retain the United States title the States title. Yep, all right, let's go straight to les grades Road Matter brought in the luck wants to want to see and once now less like color Gray, I'm just smacked O find pays a right ring Lesson was supposed to have an interview paid by me and the cold but lesson met of my interest in Clarence to the back rings sault that's when raised in the rings offend his but his courthoord I delivered f fight the graves. Let's just starting the camera. I'm coming for you tomorrow d Day and I'm coming for your blood. It's more five about destroying set up outside the ring. The clue Knight roads from my tired fifteen years that they want title hill instead of gotsh warrior. He's been more of a keyboard warriors. He deplored man to dig ahead. So that's really all good. At manhiw say showing him his post. It was said thank you with Cody Man told her just when to get fair shot manot right now, ran Champion said, finding him with fists. He's been fighting his words, worried about stock prices rose to a man time he loses his legs. He was lost their roads again Rent Palooser right tired and hit the Glasgow kick kiss. I took a SI contract, took roads out of the rings. Wade the roads the table five weeks ago to the string cell that's fairly walk the roads. Darma's feet containing the attack. Two separate officials at time wrote free tackle roles one more time for the show without the air read out. So yeah, so mm hmm, yeah, that's what happened on SmackDown. Okay, yeah, what happened on SmackDown. So now we go straight to all out review, quick review, All out review, quick review, then wrestle Polo because I don't go So what happened Russell all out? Well, yeah, basically what happens all out all our delivery exactly a W needed with surprise debut, starts return, and the spending time change that is for the a W Women's champions. That was the title change for Russell. The show was fantastic. Yes, Russell Palusa was a great event, but it was not a great event for Russell. I'm gonna tell you this, Russell Palusa was a boring matchup, boring main event. It didn't make sense. Cody was still a champion. There was no spontaneous change. Now we got seven codya Saudi Arabia or a crap or something. So yeah, basically like that, it's it's a little worse. It's it's it's crappy. This is why aw all Out won the battle against Russell Palooza and let's hope and hope the polls. There were shows. It's basically pros at this point is as a BP show, paper be a B show. So yeah, so A got the big victory against Russell Palooza Day one, Let's move on basically all right. Then that was Sali Podcast. I will see you all next Sunday on same time, same places. Bye Blay