Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. We've got lots to get to, including a trip in the Benin Skin wayback Machine to end the show in lieu of the big finish that I think is really gonna make you laugh. Do not miss that coming up here in about thirty minutes or so.
Speaker 3: But right now it is time for this.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for basis Wee Day of Day featuring veteran news anchor kt fun Tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: Normally I like to do local stuff here, but this is a couple of stories from New York because they've had quite a day. There was a helicopter crash into the Hudson River. Six people are dead. If you have seen video of this, if you want to avoid it online, I guess try to avoid it. But this helicopter just is flying and then just plunges out of nowhere straight into Hudson River. Yes, three adults, three children. They were a member of a family of tourists from Spain, probably just touring the city a helicopter tour and uh, Yeah, not good, dude.
Speaker 5: We took a helicopter tour, took the family to Hawaii, and we did that and it was terrifying. Yeah, and right on the route we took a helicopter crash. There is like a couple of weeks later, the exact route we took.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: But the helicopter was able to take it down and do some sort of a spin that they do in these situations and make it land somewhat softly while it's crashing. This one you're talking about, it looked like it was not a similar one like that one, the one I'm talking about in Hawaii. It kind of dropped and the propeller stayed the way it normally would, like horizontal.
Speaker 3: The one that from New York, it looked like it was a dive bombing. It looked like it was sideways, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: It looks awful. Now, So that happened. That's in river right there and right of the banks of Manhattan. Let's go to the trains though.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 4: We'll go to one of the news stations, Ibody's NBC up in New York.
Speaker 6: Please please are looking for a man behind a vile attack on a sub Police are looking for a man behind a vile attack on a subway in Lower Manhattan and a warning here. Some of the details you are about to hear are extremely disturbing.
Speaker 2: Okay, any predictions, I don't get involved in bowldness thing out.
Speaker 4: I love when NBC or not NBC, when TV news guys go ahead, they're doing their story. They chose to put it on the rundown and they go but a warning for everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that because I feed I lean in. I'm like, oh my god, a warning, let's lean in and.
Speaker 4: Then a warning here.
Speaker 6: Some of the details you are about to hear are extremely disturbing. Law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the case say this man perform sex acts on another man who died on an R train. ONEYP officers responding to reports of a body on that train at the Whitehall subway station just after midnight that was yesterday, when officers looked at video from subway cameras. Our police sources say they found the man in the yellow hoodie there sexually abusing the corpse oh when passengers entered or exited the train. Police say that man had been dead for several hours before that.
Speaker 5: Violence that's a bad way when you're having an out of body experience. All right, I'll now peacefully go on to the No, no.
Speaker 3: No, hey, hey, get this.
Speaker 1: Guy off me?
Speaker 3: No, can anybody hear me? Get him off me?
Speaker 2: This is one of the most interesting legal cases I have ever heard, because what are your rights when you're no longer alive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure there's laws about public and decency and defiling a corpse. Y. Yeah, if that's the proper word. Yeah, sure, but it's not going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm the lawyer for the guy on trial, and like, hold on a second, let's look at the wording of this, I would like to kind of argue down a different charge. Work with me here, unless, of course, he killed the guy in order to right.
Speaker 3: I see that sounds like a plot for White Leaves.
Speaker 5: And he could have been He could have misunderstood that it was rigor mortis.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, sometimes you could have misidentified that.
Speaker 4: He may not have known he did say that is it public in decency if you stop doing it when people were entering and leaving the train?
Speaker 2: Because he that's a great question. Worse, well, did he just defend the cameras. Yeah, right, who's really hurting there?
Speaker 3: Right? The guy's dead and the case.
Speaker 4: But the other thing is I liked that it was officers with direct knowledge of the case rather than the hot gossip oxers.
Speaker 2: Of here's some hot gossip from the water cooler at the police station.
Speaker 3: He was thrust in them the dead gap. Do you guys see that? We got an email from PETA about the cock fighting story. What Peter, Yeah, Peter, we would man, just a guy named Peter.
Speaker 5: They said, thank you for your thoughtful discussion about the cruelty inherent in both cockfighting and slaughterhouses, whether they're forced to attack each other with razor blades or hung upside down to have their throat slit. Chickens in both industries suffer horrific deaths deaths. Fortunately, showing these birds compassion is easy. All we have to do is opt for meat free meals. On that note, we'd like to send a spread of our delicious vegan chicken sandwiches.
Speaker 3: To the studio for all of you to try.
Speaker 5: If you're interested, just let us know the best time to address and deliver them, and we'll make all the arrangements.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. Who's for you PETA. Who's responsible for this was Peter listening to Katie Cryer, manager media relations for PETA.
Speaker 3: It's these ai.
Speaker 2: Oh I find it, let's go, Thank you Shock going up for Jason. Yes, thank you very much. We appreciate that, and very sorry about the news out of New York. All right, coming up next, it's an audio bubble bat. The audio you need to hear on your way home is next.