Speaker 1: All right to start, I think we're gonna do this little thing. I'll give you a piece of paper, gimpee, you'll need one to lindsay, and you will. I'll read some things and if it applies to you, you make a mark.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was just going to start drawing dogs.
Speaker 1: I'm also going to be making marks two on this and listen, why why today be different? Gimpie and this so uh, this is like never have I ever? So you just make a mark for if you've done any of those things. And I have a theory and we're going to see if this plays out. First one skip school, So you just make a mark. Broken a bone, fired, a gun, done drugs, been in a limo, gotten a tattoo, ridden a horse, sung karaoke, gotten a ticket, been arrested, gone ziplining, been on TV, been on a cruise, gotten a piercing, smoked mediceleb been skydiving, had a one night stand, skinny dipped And this one I know none of you will make mark for been drunk. So what's your total points there, Lindsay, how many total points do you have in that.
Speaker 3: Seventeen?
Speaker 4: Gimbi eighteen? I also have eighteen.
Speaker 2: My two were that I didn't get a were there was cruise. I've never been on a cruise either. And then there was another one that was like shortly before.
Speaker 1: That been on TV gone ziplining.
Speaker 4: Ziplining, that's the one.
Speaker 2: Oh, now I haven't actually gone like legit zip lining. I think if it's on a playground at a park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, that's not zip lining. It doesn't count. No, no, no, no, no no. I have not been ziplining either.
Speaker 1: So yours wasn't a cruise. What was your other one?
Speaker 3: Ziplining and skydiving?
Speaker 1: Okay, mine was I have not done ziplining. And then the other one was been arrested. Okay, you've been arrested putting handcuffs and putting to sell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what'd you do?
Speaker 3: I was twenty and I was trying to use a fake ID to get into a bar.
Speaker 1: You got arrested and put in a cell in South Dakota, put in a car, squad car, taken to jail.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: I thought they just take a mug shot.
Speaker 3: Yep, for three hours.
Speaker 1: There's a mug shot of Lindsay out there.
Speaker 4: For three hours.
Speaker 3: Hours.
Speaker 4: Now wait for mom to come and get her.
Speaker 3: No, not even my boss at the time.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, because you didn't you your family never lived there, You lived there to work.
Speaker 4: How old were you?
Speaker 3: Twenty two months before my twenty first birthday? And I wasn't even trying to go in there to necessarily drink. I was just trying to go in to dance.
Speaker 4: It was the only sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if that's the I mean, I guess obvious twenty one to get in.
Speaker 1: So anytime you ever danced, you never drink.
Speaker 4: I mean I would have definitely. Yeah, Okay, just don't tell lies like that.
Speaker 3: But it was initially a girlfriend of mine. She was like, let's go dancing, and I said, okay.
Speaker 4: How did you acquire?
Speaker 2: Said fake ID? Because I thought I had a guy for everything. And I don't even know where to get one of those.
Speaker 1: Not back today it's harder, but back in the day.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, I still didn't even Yeah, but maybe I could have, but I just didn't. I didn't need one, didn't want one, because I wasn't the one to go out.
Speaker 4: Of course, at the same time I was.
Speaker 2: Buying, I was buying a fucking liquor at a liquor store and beer from a gas station at nineteen you know.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: It started off it was like I just walk.
Speaker 2: In with my brother or whatever, you know, and then we became regulars and nobody ever id'd him. So then I'd go in there by myself and then just take whatever, put it up on the counter.
Speaker 4: Hey, Frank, nice to see.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Just made the assumption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he definitely looks older, absolutely, And I didn't have like a Tom Sellick mustache growing up or anything like that, but I did have some facial hair or whatever. So maybe, yeah, they just assumed and let me ride it all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a fake. My brother made fakes. But to take you to jail for that? Did you get charged?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I went to so they they they hold on They they what's the right word here? They it's not imprisonment. They no, detained, detained. They detained you. They wouldn't do a mug shot for you if they detained.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I don't recall having a mug shot. My mugshot taken. I note that they handcuffed me, threw me in the back of the squad car, took me to jail, and held me in a jail cell until it was so embarrassing too, because the jailer whatever was like I listened. I listened to your afternoon radio show too, like going to think like.
Speaker 4: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm cus I'm just curious to the chain of events. So you go in and they're like next whatever, and you show their idea and they're like no, and they're like call the police.
Speaker 3: Yes, They're like wait over here, and I was like okay. I was like shit, I not getting through, Like they know that it's a fake. So I'm like dripped it. I'm like, can I just go like clearly, They're like yet, No, You're gonna have to wait.
Speaker 4: You could have just left, Like okay.
Speaker 1: Right, you could have just left. They can't keep you. They're not a police force.
Speaker 3: The next thing I know, police officer was standing right there and the lights were fleshing on his car.
Speaker 1: He cherried you, Yeah, that's wild. Was it like a campus police or no?
Speaker 4: Uh uh no.
Speaker 3: It was an official police officer who had probably had nothing else going on, because I believe it was like a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Night crimes happened, yeah on Thursday night.
Speaker 4: And what does he say?
Speaker 3: He just says, you're coming with me. That's all your hands behind your back.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: It doesn't tell you why or anything. For a false imprisonment.
Speaker 3: And he's like, for a fake.
Speaker 4: ID, that's false imprisonment. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went to court and I said and I pled guilty, and the judge was like, are you sure you realize by waving your right tourney, I'm like yes, I'm like, listen, I said, this is you'll. I have a clean record. This is my first offense. I had a clean record. I said, it's my first offense. I said, I was just you know, it's two months before my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get in and go dance. I said, so, yeah, I'm guilty of it. Tell me it was a slap on the wrist, a Bismarck or something in suit falls so false And the judge was very he didn't even give me a fine, like it was a slap on the wrist. And he said, if I was caught doing it again, then I would do jail time.
Speaker 1: So they handcuff you, put you in the school, they show up with cherries, put you in.
Speaker 4: Handcuffs, put you in the squad.
Speaker 1: Car, transport you, put you in a cell, and then issue a summons. Yeah, that's fucking wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seems like a lot for a fake ID. Yes, she read the fake ID and said, don't come back here again, kid. Yeah. Wow. Exactly who wanted to use you as an example? I don't know to whom? All the other little twenty year old who just go dance, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, just putting her in the back of the squad car at the scene would have been enough of that, because they don't know what happened once you left.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: That's fucking wild. Yeah. No, I've never been arrested.
Speaker 1: I when I was like in sixth grade, yeah, fifth grade, sixth grade, we were throwing rocks and I had to go to the police station and stuff. But I didn't get detained and put handcuffs.
Speaker 4: Or right the jail, So you don't have a record out there or anything.
Speaker 1: They try to get me for breaking and entering, which is fucking crazy. They just trying to scare me.
Speaker 4: Of course, none of us have ever been ziplining. Is that something you would do? No? Why not?
Speaker 1: I read too many stories of people getting flesh eating bacteria.
Speaker 3: Ziplining really coming from like off of trees.
Speaker 4: I don't know, huh.
Speaker 1: I don't know the same reason I will never Parasaale fucking crazy stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the reason why I asked because I know the Postoke launch here in town has a zipline retreat that they do.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, you don't play that card here. Okay, you're right, it's local.
Speaker 2: It's not like you're going to some fucking third world country somewhere, right.
Speaker 1: Because I'm sure they take more good care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 1: If that was happening, Okay, I'm not. It's not something I'm seeking out.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, we should go do this and knock all three of us out.
Speaker 4: We can get it done. But it doesn't sound like you're on.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not going to stand in the way of it. I don't find it fucking compelling.
Speaker 2: But I've always wanted to. I thought it's always been it looks like fun.
Speaker 1: I think going to do that at post Doc Post Oak is just to check the box. Ziplining through the the caverns of fucking Zion National Park, sounds or the Amazon or is a completely different beast.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's much bigger than you would you know, out at the Postoke or whatever.
Speaker 1: But you still get to do it zip planning. Yeah, where because I used to have done it at Zion or the Amazon.
Speaker 4: Where'd you do it? Post Oak and Tulsa? Yeah? How was your fifty foot ride? How was your twelve foot zip line? That's it? Huh fuck? But uh. When I went to Colorado a.
Speaker 2: Couple of years back, right before COVID, right after COVID hit, as a matter of fact, I was driving through and I was like, oh, ziplining, so I pull in. I was like, fuck, why not, I'm right here?
Speaker 4: Might as well. I've always wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: You fucking pull in closed because of fucking COVID or whatever. So never had the never had the opportunity to go back and do that again.
Speaker 4: So yeah, something I've just wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I have this added I have these set of things that I'm like, I'm not gonna do. But if the people around me are like, let's do it, I'm like, fuck, okay, right, do the adventure right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to hustle them. Then come on, let's go do something. We can do it right now, we can do we can leave right here right now.
Speaker 4: I can't. I got I don't lunch thing, I got like a I got a thing. I got something going on? What something? You don't know her? She's in Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Can do whatever. Dude.
Speaker 1: I can never walk into a room and fucking inject some sane or whatever.
Speaker 4: Always say that that's what you want us to think. I could never do that.
Speaker 1: I could never do that. That's not my demeanor at all.
Speaker 4: And none of us have ever been on a cruise either.
Speaker 1: I've been on You've been on a cruise, but you have I have not know I've been on a cruise. Is the reason why I don't want to do a.
Speaker 4: Cruise, because you've already experienced it once.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a floating prison. On top of all the other stories.
Speaker 2: I hear you there, I hear you, but I also hear all the other fun stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of people that have been on one go and they tell them. I'm like, that sounds that sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Now the branch Davidian said it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh right, I'm just saying like, when you're in it, you're not gonna look stupid.
Speaker 2: I've seen the videos on the tiktoks and the facebooks and I'm like that looks like a good time.
Speaker 4: In fact, my group of friends we have.
Speaker 2: Thought about, you know, doing a group vacation together, which sounds dangerous.
Speaker 3: They have really good prices on one cruise line. We have some friends that take two cruises a year they love it so much.
Speaker 4: What do you consider good prices?
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't like fifteen hundred bucks a couple.
Speaker 4: I think that's just for the cruise with no like that's all inclusive. Yeah, you can do resorts for that price. Yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 1: But does your and you're free on the to move about as you wish, you're not only you're not given permission to leave the boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People don't fall off and they go, well we'll see you in fucking twelve hours.
Speaker 4: When you turn the boat around.
Speaker 2: You fall off a balcony and Cosmo, you might just break an arm or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's fucking laws where in the water there's none. Yeah, so there's no jurisdiction. There's no doctor on board, they can't treat you.
Speaker 2: Surely, out of all the people that are on a cruise ship, one of them's got to be a doctor.
Speaker 4: Surely they're not gonna let you die.
Speaker 1: They're gonna try and stabilize you.
Speaker 4: But if you have a life.
Speaker 1: Threatening situation, they're gonna try and get you off the boat. I do not want you on the boat.
Speaker 2: Oh we are going to turn this into a fucking TV movie mini series. Yes, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: The only way I'm doing the is the Disney cruising. It's the only way I'm doing a cruise.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had a friend who's done a couple of those with his kids, and he says it's always a good time. Yeah, always a good time. And it's more there's more adult things to do there than you would imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people say the Disney cruises. Listen, I'm sure taking a fucking water slide over the edge of a fucking boat sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: So you hit a wave and bresh shark's mouth.
Speaker 1: But accidents happen and they build those to the cheapest builder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just why tempt fate. Yeah, I'd be on the TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it pops up, but it's like these cruise ships that are coming in for like docking and shit like that or whatever.
Speaker 4: And they just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Big old massive boat smashes into another massive boat, and I'm just like, I hope nobody's on that boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because keep in mind, the captain doesn't drive, the most experienced person doesn't drive. No fucking wild cruise ships are wild places, man.
Speaker 4: As long as there's a door that I can hang on too, that's all.
Speaker 1: In there, and everybody that's on there is like this is their final lap or something like everybody's fucking balls out.
Speaker 4: You're like, god, dang man. Rooms are really small.
Speaker 1: God forbid. Somebody get sick and they make you stay in your room. Oh wow, which happens?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that could suck. I'd get a little claustrophobic.
Speaker 1: Then at least a hotel room on a landlock resort or whatever, like there's room to move your ass around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who cares if there's arm guards with their m sixteens and machetes.
Speaker 1: Feels like the right place to be if there's a something happened. Yeah, I'd rather be with the guy with guns, right, because if you're out on the ocean and the fucking zombie thing kicks in, you're fucked.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a that's something they never address.
Speaker 1: And the no, because you would get screwed? Man?
Speaker 4: Do that? Does that even affect them? Right?
Speaker 2: Because the the the virus outbreak starts on land, Well, how's it going to get out of the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Whether you had it, they had it before, they had an outbreak Monkey, which feels like a complete, like great spinoff for just online for sure.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: I think there's like a short mini series.
Speaker 4: A little short thirty minute episodes.
Speaker 1: Car uh. Car Rick takes a like where'd Rick go? Well, he went on a cruise and he got there, and there was fucking because somehow they got a goddamn helicopter. Yeah, in this post apocalyptic world and diesel fuel jet fuel.
Speaker 2: Hyah, they decided to go ahead and take a little cruise, a little Disney cruise, Yeah, and fuel to man the boat and food to stock it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we got something there. Dear AMC Why I have an idea for you.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be e h h mc e mc.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: My kids for Christmas, the school does this thing. It's called the Good Samaritan Project, and it's a Christmas box and you fill it with like stuff for kids and then they take it to some people somewhere in need. Yeah, right, my kids want to do it. Of course, we will absolutely do that. And uh but there's it's a shoe box, so there's not a lot of room. Yeah, and you can't put it, you know, whatever you want it. So my kids like, well, I want to get a stuffed animal like that. It's a great idea. And then they named all these other like well, you can't get all that in.
Speaker 4: There, right, you only got the size of a shoe box to work with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, well, okay, so now they're getting Now we're getting like stupid shit. Just now we're just just to fill the boy and no, no slinky okay, but you can't put liquids in there, like you can't put two pasts and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And so we're putting like socks, which I guess is fine. That's great. Sure, sure I would think that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I don't know where they're sending these, but I imagine it might be a place where they don't wear socks all the time, and that just might not be there. Like what they're going to go what I don't I'm not going out to eat with fancy clothes. Yeah, right, you gotta have the calluses. It's just a fascinating thing to do and ended up spending like twenty dollars per fucking box. Well, yeah, at the dollar Store, at the every that the you know, the Dollar Tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you go to go to some place alleys or five Below.
Speaker 1: Well, dollar Tree is stuper than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, but at least you're getting better quality stuff. I think, are you?
Speaker 1: I think I haven't been to Allie's, but five Below I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Olli's is pretty awesome. I took my girlfriend there for the first time. It was a very it was a great date. Now she hain't never been, She's never been to five Below.
Speaker 4: She's like, what's this?
Speaker 2: Five blow is awesome? I was like, this is awesome. Everything there's which really isn't all.
Speaker 1: Five right, It's a total bait and switch, but a few things are five bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, but they still got some good stuff there. I was like, have you ever heard of Alis? She's like now. I was like, well, motherfucker, we need to go to Ally's.
Speaker 2: Then, So we spent the afternoon tooling around shop and buying stupid.
Speaker 4: Ship It is fine. Yeah, at the Alley's and the five and Below.
Speaker 2: I ended up getting some because my closet doesn't have a light in it's right. So I got these little fucking pop lights to put in so I can see what I'm clothes I'm wearing, you know. I was like, Ah, that's just other stupid little ship.
Speaker 1: Those pop light, like those type of battery powered lights. They have expanded that dramatically. It's way better than the pop light. How much did you pay for those? Did you go in price and see if you got a good deal.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: It was a three pack for like six bucks or something like that, and they were, you know, it tells three triple A batteries, you know, and they're about, you know, about the about as round as maybe a soda can, beer can something like that, you know. Sort They're not huge, but they put off enough light to where I can see what the fuck I'm doing.
Speaker 4: What else do we? Oh?
Speaker 2: I saw a whole bunch of like Christmas decorations. I started to go fucking crazy. I was like, all right, I'm not gonna buy any because I know once I start.
Speaker 4: Like inflatables and shit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for like twenty thirty bucks, And I was like, okay, however, sorry, I'm going on a tam No go I went and I had to get coffee Saturday because they didn't have any coffee. So first thing in the fucking morning, hungover, I had to drive my ass to Windco because they're the only ones that were opening at that point in time for me to go get coffee. So and it's the only place to go and get my coffee because it's the good grind your own coffee.
Speaker 4: Anyway, foohie fucker, I'm going through the fucking wind Co. And I'm like, I got my coffee.
Speaker 2: I'm in my fucking pajamas, right, and a fucking hoodie in my hat, right. Just fucking woke up, and uh, I noticed they've got Christmas decorations as well inflatables. So I purchased a four foot inflatable Christmas t Rex. Yeah that's right, you put your right in the freight yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I have to have it. It's a fucking t rex. I have to have this, so I did. I almost bought the giant eight foot candle, but I said, now I'm gonna hold off.
Speaker 4: On that eight foot candle. It's an eight foot candle to candle.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well you know it lights the menora, you know, it's just you're Jewish.
Speaker 4: Now, I guess I don't like.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's just an inflatable fucking candle. They had that and like a six foot Santa Claus and shit.
Speaker 4: And I was like, before I.
Speaker 2: Go and spend my entire paycheck here at fucking wind Coo on coffee and Christmas decorations, let me just go ahead and get these in some cinnamon rolls because.
Speaker 4: I was around.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, man, rolls are always a good choice, can't go wrong. Brand grants, Pillsbury. Have you ever put those in the on the waf maker?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, but I also use it for chili coat my chili. Put poor poor scoop of chili on top of them.
Speaker 1: I have heard that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: It's a sweet bread like corn bread.
Speaker 4: So it's good. We'll do this and people put cinnamon in in chili.
Speaker 3: We'll make them in the air fryer.
Speaker 4: Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Air is a baking situation. Essentially, if you look up, it is a coil, same like a coil in your oven. If you have an electric government, it's exact same. It ain't magic in a fan.
Speaker 3: But how does it work in the waffle iron?
Speaker 1: Well, the Walfarn's hot, and so using a batter, you're pressing down the dough and it turns it into a cinnamon roll waffle.
Speaker 2: That sounds brilliant. It does it just kind of unfold unrolled it or whatever, you know, and layer. I could see that happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you can do it with croissants too, Okay, I have to give that a shot then sometime. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And because the cissants have butter in them, so they will it'll brown, they'll brown up.
Speaker 4: Waffle doesn't get used as often as I think you should.
Speaker 1: I love waffles, Belgian waffles, the big deep pockets. Yeah, my kids make fun of me because I drip, like, make sure I fill the syrup.
Speaker 4: In each of the squares. I don't go around the edge. That's the way you should do it. The little cups for the syrup, that's what it's there for. So good.
Speaker 1: You know what my kick is too for breakfast is uh French toasticks.
Speaker 4: The great value.
Speaker 1: French toasticks are so good, Oh.
Speaker 4: Quick and easy, throw them the microwaves.
Speaker 1: Oh and they make the house smell money.
Speaker 3: Man, you get the regular ones of the cinnamon ones.
Speaker 4: The fuck's wrong with you? Cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Is there any other I get fucking vanilla? Then you're just eating breadsticks at that point, right, cinnamon is the best breakfast flavor profile ever.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: Vanilla's good, vanilla's good, but cinnamon. I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: Nobody eats fucking vanilla cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 4: Vanilla pancakes, No, no, you don't have that.
Speaker 1: But French toast, what do you do?
Speaker 4: You put cinnamon in the in the battle? I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, you're fucking wrong. He's he's not wrong, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think you're the only person I've ever met that doesn't put cinnamon in there.
Speaker 4: And they're French toast mags. What spice do you put in it?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Then you're having just eggs on bread. Vanilla extract, Yeah it's not the same.
Speaker 4: I'll load that motherfucker up with the cinnamon too.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, cinnamon not doing it all sits on top and you're gonna mix it in.
Speaker 4: Here's one for you.
Speaker 1: I just discovered this. I didn't know this was a thing. Instead of putting vanilla extract, look for a product called vanilla paste, and it's vanilla bean paste, and you put that in there and break it up and it's yeah, okay, fuck right, French toast without cinnamon.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: I think it was My cousin used to make it that way, but she would overdo it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it ruined it for me. I think. I don't think that's possible. No.
Speaker 1: Another one is instead of using milk or eggs or doing that, is just milt vanilla ice cream. Do that and put it in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You can also get some mayonnaise and some water and that too.
Speaker 3: You can't do that because my sister in law, which she would make breakfast for my husband, I guess he would do, she uses mayonnaise instead of butter on French toast or grilled cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 4: Grilled cheese. I could buy that. I could buy that on a grilled cheese. It seems appropriate. Mayonnaise isn't a breakfast condiment.
Speaker 3: When I make an egg sandwich.
Speaker 1: But that's still you put fucking mayonnaise on an egg sandwich.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why because it's good?
Speaker 1: She didn't like a What are you talking about? And I'm being serious, what are you talking about? Putting mayonnaise on an egg sandwich?
Speaker 3: When you toast your bread, then you put the mayonnaise on there.
Speaker 1: You mean butter? You put fucking butter on an egg sandwich.
Speaker 2: You toasted up regular, right, and then you fry your egg up. And then you when you go to make your sandwich before you put the egg on there, you mayonnaise your bread and make.
Speaker 1: Act like butter. You fucking people are fucking insane.
Speaker 4: Maybe use butter to fry it up.
Speaker 1: I could see mayonnaise to brown the bread. I know that's a tactic.
Speaker 4: I've heard of that cheese mayonnaise. That's fucking gross. No, it's not a belt or something. You know. It's not a belt though.
Speaker 1: That's the same basically blending fucking genres of food.
Speaker 4: That's the same basis things. No, it's not the same basic.
Speaker 1: Thing you're thinking of an eggs, eggs and mayonnaise are not good.
Speaker 4: No, eggs and mayonnaise is delicious. Eggs salad, fucking tell me eggs salad isn't fucking good. It's not. No, it's not Grandma and Grandpa with you tell me eggs sad. Sandwiches ain't good.
Speaker 1: Good, delicious, It ain't good bread. No, in in terms of food that's good, it is a low percentage good food. There are tons of other food that's way better than eggs. Sound, So when you're like it's good, that means you're putting it high above so many other foods.
Speaker 4: I put it in the same line. I put it in the same line as all the fucking linear man. It is linear, man. I tell you what, you can live off an egg sandwich, salad sands.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no you can't. It's too much goddamn work. Your hard smells like farts, Yes, the fuck like fart smell when they're eating.
Speaker 2: I made devil eggs the other day. I told you that I had like six double eggs for breakfast. What I opened up my fridge to pull those devil eggs out.
Speaker 4: As smell.
Speaker 1: It was great, No lying, It's the only downside of devil eggs.
Speaker 4: Double eggs are awesome.
Speaker 1: But it's the only downside is it smells like fuck farts.
Speaker 4: And it's okay. It's okay to smell like farts.
Speaker 1: At least with deviled egg You eat it and then it's gone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It's one bite, right, fucking egg salad sandwich. You gotta live with it for fucking days. You're like, god, n how many some asshole gets that fucking lunch and its whole warm fish up in the goddamn microwaves.
Speaker 2: We're going on vacation this next week, and I'm thinking this week I'm gonna bring in I'm gonna par boil some eggs, make some make salad. I will microwaves some fish. Believes just when one is motivated by spike, I believe you. What else is a disgusting, stinky food that could be heated up And yeah, crap, And I'm gonna sit in that fucking room right there, and I'm just gonna gas at the funk out and when you guys go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, I don't ever standing in that room. We're gonna have our meeting afterwards.
Speaker 1: Or we just won't have one, and it'll be fine, text each other back and forth to a zoom meeting. Fourteen eggs salad. We can't on an egg sandwich.
Speaker 4: That's the only way it should be. Not the only way is the way. All the great.
Speaker 1: Places that make fucking breakfast sandwiches don't put mayonnaise on it. They put but turn we're.
Speaker 2: Not making them as breakfast sandwiches. And I think that's where your hold up is, because you make your egg sandwiches as a breakfast sandwich, because that's what it's called.
Speaker 4: We're doing it for fucking lunch man.
Speaker 2: Egg salad is a lunch sandwich, regular Frida egg sandwich.
Speaker 4: When you're talking.
Speaker 1: Breakfast items like we were, we're talking about an egg breakfast sandwich.
Speaker 3: Even if my kid has an egg sandwich for breakfast, they are still asking for mayonnaise.
Speaker 4: That is true. That is a true statement. Like putting ketchup on eggs.
Speaker 1: It's fucking stupid, that's all right, sid oh is that fucking stupid?
Speaker 4: But fucking mustard on it? Then, God damn it. Barbecue sauce on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking what matter, You're fucking wrong, Corbon, it's fucking good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of barbecue sauce, I found the most delicious fuck of barbecue sauce ever. Kinder makes it and it is a bourbon peach barbecue sauce.
Speaker 4: Try it. Got it at the Walmart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a big I mean anything Kinder makes is money.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: They're limon onion butter. I'm sorry, they're onion butter seasoning. Fuck is it good on chicken thighs? Anyway? But yeah, I don't love bourbon barbecue.
Speaker 4: Flavor.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people do. It's just a preference for me, but uh yeah, anything they do.
Speaker 4: Is solid lid some slow cooker ribs.
Speaker 2: The other day and I wanted something different besides the same old head councher or sweet baby rays. It's like, what do Yeah, I got a bottle of peach wine in the cart and I see bourbon peach, fucking barbecue sauce, peach.
Speaker 4: It was a peach other day.
Speaker 1: Boons it boons you fucking teenage girl. You get some purple passion while you were at it.
Speaker 4: Gal was the name of it. Yeah, bro, don't listen, laugh all you want.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm going to Good Sugar and I kill a fucking bottle in a night, No problem.
Speaker 3: If you want to step up your peach game a little, then get the peach mescado by Stella Rosa.
Speaker 1: Jesus crazy.
Speaker 4: No, oh fucking ship God damn it. Man.
Speaker 2: So I'm at the store and I'm getting my peach fine, my big bottle, and I noticed that Stellar ros has got a five.
Speaker 4: Pack there of like brand come in was single.
Speaker 2: It's like something you buy somebody for Christmas or whatever. And I was like, I was like that looks good. They had cranberry, they had strawberry, and then the honey peach. And I tried the honey peach. I'm like, that's fucking amazing.
Speaker 4: So then I go back the next day and they've got regular.
Speaker 2: Sized bottles of the Stellar Rosa, and I was like, where's this honey peach.
Speaker 4: That's fucking great. They didn't have it. They didn't have that particular kind of peach. I was pissed. Each moscato is really good. I keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: I'll stick with my gallow big bottle less than ten bucks.
Speaker 4: Fucking good man.
Speaker 1: Any wine that comes with a wide mouth open, you know it's fucking solid.
Speaker 4: I go to Prime Steakhouse for dinner. Do you have any gallop peach wine? Please? No, we don't. It's okay. I brought my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you get it open that in here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do it A wont that spectacular? I know what someone is good for Christmas? Anyiam? I goodbye gift for under five dollars.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, you guys, don't forget. Our toy drive is coming up fourth and Ti December. Dave and Busters davery Model. It's awesome and we're gonna collect toys from the Marines and toys for tots.
Speaker 4: We help you.
Speaker 1: Stop by and say hi, I have a great week.
Speaker 4: You see uh by