Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that Nico Blitz. Yo? We the month Yody's coming, so get the run and her. They building and want to keep us from the funny. They don't know. I've got a honey money go and they all come in. Then they woke me.
Speaker 2: This the day your doney living.
Speaker 1: If your mommy ain't shunning he fool y'all do go in singing nine food? Yeah, yo, I said, more.
Speaker 2: You wanna sniff this, y'all.
Speaker 1: Doo you hang with addicts, hang with miss fitz.
Speaker 3: Y'all trying to James something out there with my fagus who the West coast from you. We speaking Spanglish, he said. When I talk, it's not gonna do no different language. I won't there getting rid on so they don't understand this guy ain't gonna love where I rest my hands. She with the vest coming live from the.
Speaker 4: Rack our breath, Yeah, it's to make your bounce like a lot hot socks, Cort test I can throw loaf. I know you saw the kitty for the little law to take cash.
Speaker 1: Ups are leave it, man, mother, It's like up puff I got o with no cloth.
Speaker 5: Strike up.
Speaker 1: The Cruise Show on Real ninety two three.
Speaker 2: He's a back on the crew.
Speaker 1: Going on hits.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, big big sounds right there, shout out blitz for the intro, blitz.
Speaker 1: Man crazy right, oh yeah, the smashers on there. Yeah, man of heat right there?
Speaker 6: Yo, When when when you listen to that right, Like in the moment, what are you thinking? Are you going back to when you recorded those songs?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm like, damn, our catalog is getting pretty hefty, getting stronger and stronger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. With one of those songs I have a weird relationship with, but overall, like it's still bang. When I hear it, I'm like, Dad, actually, pretty what song is it? Man?
Speaker 5: The hood Rat Song, the hood Rat, the Strike Up Posed. Those are the songs that I pushed the needle for. And he's like, come on, let's go to the script club and turns.
Speaker 6: That does happen right in a partnership, Because this is a partnership, This is a brotherhood, right, a team.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, we're right. But that doesn't necessarily mean we always agree.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's what makes us a great duo because it balances, it balances out. It's like Yan and Yang. You know what I'm saying yeah, no, no, no, no, there's.
Speaker 1: Got to be some friction. But I like the strip club stuff. It's just I gotta be in a certain headspace for it, you know. Yeah, But I like going to the strip club. And it's cool you have a song that they could potentially play at the strip club. It's a good test too, right music.
Speaker 2: When your music is played the strip club and you look around, it's.
Speaker 5: A good testing Yeah, yeah, for sure. That's that's definitely the testing ground. That's when you know you got to slap around your hands when you start seeing the girls shaking some mass.
Speaker 1: Go to Sam's today, Man, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, we should shout out our local establishments. Sam.
Speaker 1: Shout the Sam, shout out the Bear again. What's the one in that strev crazy girl Players Club?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It's over there on Boulevard and point there.
Speaker 2: That's all I remember.
Speaker 5: There's a too crazy I haven't been there yet. Beautiful girls and a couple of a couple of ones. Yeah, you might see some sea sections up there.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with.
Speaker 5: Them with that, Nothing wrong with sections and for real men, yeah, true sections or stretch marks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the equivalent of like a purple heart for sos like you got sea section, damn respects.
Speaker 2: She deserves three drinks all night.
Speaker 5: Nothing wrong with some war wounds, nothing wrong, man, absolutely, Man.
Speaker 1: They got good wings to a strip clubs. Yeah, all the strip clubs got good chicken wings.
Speaker 2: Man. That's right, man, strip clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy. There used to be our cold like when we were around the girls and man, I want to go eat some chicken wings, like, yeah, let's go the strip.
Speaker 5: Thanks for putting that on blasts too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man, don't cheating, don't cheating?
Speaker 1: You free man.
Speaker 6: What about when we leave the country, are we are? We also like checking out strip clubs outside of the country.
Speaker 5: Super when I leave the country, definitely, Man, we might, we might hit. We might do a little Bible study. You know what I'm saying right before the show Bible study.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, that's a strip club. Man, I go to the hotel, the stage, go back to the hotel. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: We're focused, We're focused. Yody Landia, I congratulates.
Speaker 5: Thank you, yody land Yeah bars quality music, man, Yeah, for sure, I.
Speaker 6: Think every time you guys come up here, honestly, dog from our heart, and I know I speak for the whole team. Every time you guys come up here, another level has been.
Speaker 1: Reached, right, Yeah, man, appreciate that. Bro, you need more candy, more candy please. Look, we have him around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's not only the belt bear, He's also the candy bear. Yeah, the candy man.
Speaker 1: It's always like your next move got to be your best move, you know, like interesting in this day and age, it's like you could put out a slapper that goes crazy. Two weeks later people are like, all right, what you got? They forget?
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody's attention span is a lot shorter now and it's a gifting a curse with the internet and the phone. But you know, we've been consistent for years and it's just something that we know how to do now. It's like breathing, you know what I mean. So, so we're in a comfortable space where we could just put out work, NonStop, quality work too. I feel like Yodi Landia is probably our best work to date, and it came pretty natural to us, Like it's just what we're used to doing. Like I said, like this is like breathing air, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Things were different when I heard See of Darkness.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you've heard that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, I got the project on that.
Speaker 1: You've seen the video? Hey, you know what, I accidentally leaked it. When we announced the album cover, instead of putting the pre saved, I put the drop box. He put the Masters up. They were up for like an hour. Good Man, Mike how they called me like man like a water park. So I was ignoring everybody, but they're blowing me up. Somebody's got to be important. He's like, bro, you just put up the Masters on the thing. I'm like, oh no, So I deleted them, but not too many people downloaded them. I don't except for Cruise and maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah to me.
Speaker 1: You know YouTube, it's on Spotify and you know, but we kind of detached ourselves too from like results sometimes, like you get so like focused on like the result, especially when you do something that goes crazy, like you start getting used to it, and then it's like, you know, this industry is like a roller coaster. So when you detach yourself from it, that's when you're like in a perative freedom because you're like you don't care, like it does well, cool if it don't next, you know, and once we figured that out, like cool stuff just keeps happening because even if it does and go crazy like which we do be going crazy a lot of times. But yeah, people just see it's always quality, Like, no matter what it is, we're gonna put our quality stuff, and the more cool stuff we do, the more cool stuff keeps happening.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and in the journey, Yeah, yeah, sir, it's all about the journey. And I think what's happening with you guys is something extremely brilliant. I think your path is the longest path right right, the shortest right longevity, it's quickness, which it's all good for something, right Yeah. Yeah, for sure your path is a bit longer and it's gonna take even more time, which even greater.
Speaker 2: We got more time to be great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, building it brick by brick fur the longevity. You know what I'm saying, We're in it for the long run and that's why we do it. And we care about this ship. So you know what I'm saying, we're putting our best foot forward and that's what this project is is Yodilandia drops on Friday.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but say he's already out by the time it's out now nothing but slappers.
Speaker 2: But and the album cover, let's talk about it real quick, man.
Speaker 1: So you know it's pretty much we've talked about it before, like like the hardest let me just put that out. Look at that ship.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's like putting out vinyls too.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's time putting out vinyls. But we kind of want to put on like, bro, we we are a part of this country, like we're American, uh, and we're always being left out of the story. And you know, we like to rep the Mexican flag and stuff like that, but we have to let people know like now we're from here, we've been here. We're gonna set our flag, our stamp in this country too. Like it's important to show people that that that Mexican Americans or Latino Americans are like you know, like we're here, we're not going nowhere type stuff.
Speaker 5: So even though we get treated like America's step children, you know what I'm saying, but whereas American as apple pie. And that's what we wanted to showcase on them album cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a powerful image, you know, burning the dollar a little so you know, a little subtle anarchy in it. Yeah, which the album has like a little undertone of like anarchy vibes and stuff like that, anti established.
Speaker 6: I think some of that has felt you. I mean it felt throughout the entire album Product of Immigration. You really feel it in the song, you know, you're like, I'm a wet back, I'm a bean and.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, exactly exactly. Man, just just kind of I have a bar too. I say natives saw More American and Hulk Hogan like, we're native to this place, you know, Like so they just always try to make us feel like outsider, but really we've been here.
Speaker 2: Native American means first, Yeah, exactly, so.
Speaker 1: We've been here. We're not going nowhere. And it's about time, like we pushed the line like in this country because this is where we live, and when we don't know our history, they're able to switch it and make us feel like alien to this this land. So we're kind of putting that on our backs. It's like, naw, you ain't gonna fool us and try to exclude us from this country. Like we contribute a lot. We're going to continue to contribute a lot, and it's up to us to really put it in people's face. They like it or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is like America's worst nightmare right here. It's like, that's what it represents now, the New Age, America's worst nightmare. This is what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is America.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: Wow, you guys make such creative music too, man, and I read that you guys are not necessarily in the studio at the same time.
Speaker 2: When you guys will create creating.
Speaker 1: Music most of the time we're not. Is that just this look.
Speaker 2: Here with this kid.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I got kids too, and life be lifing, you know what I mean. So that's why we got our own home base, our own home studios, so we could come in when we got the time and then knock out whatever we got to knock out, and then just leave the files there. I'll leave the session open and then by the time he gets in there, he'll see what I did and then go in there and cook up it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly. Sometimes if it's like a certain feature or something, we're like, we got to get in there together just to make sure that we're both on point. We hold each other accountable for every bar and stuff like that. But yeah, so we'll get it in when we can, like let's say I got todrop them off at school. I'll drop them off, I got like an hour, three hours to spare, I'll go in there real quick, and I go back and pick them up. So it's just like whenever we find a.
Speaker 5: Time, we get in this all time management, man, and there's no excuses, Like look at this guy. He brought his fucking kid to j Cruz ninety two point three. It's no excuses, man, Yeah, exactly. Yeah, we got a barbershop as well. Yeah, we own a barbershop that was also a few cutting head early Yeah, yeah, Early. You know what I'm saying. You need to have money to invest in your career, you know what I'm saying. And that was a job that allowed us to be ourselves. You come as you are, dress however you want to dress. You know what I'm saying. You don't got to be in a cubicle, and you can make your own schedule. So whenever we had to do a show, whenever we had to go to the studio, we just block our schedule out and then go handle it. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, man, And yeah, barbershop gets you a lot of freedom, and it's a hubble culture.
Speaker 1: You can test the music there. You know what I'm saying, Let's watch the barbershop got you know what I'm so just all in all like barbershop culture. Hip hop culture is like you know, so you need a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Did we ever think that you were going to be in the NBA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the first dream. So we realized, damn, we're Mexican.
Speaker 2: We might not make it.
Speaker 5: Man, we chose the wrong sport. We might stop growing at like six to one, and that's exactly what happened. It's good enough, but you gotta be a beat. You got animal, man, You gotta be.
Speaker 1: Fast as hell. You gotta be a I level, which was possible, but.
Speaker 5: Nah no we don't.
Speaker 1: No more so often but.
Speaker 5: Very very I got bad knees, man, I got That's why they make it to the league.
Speaker 2: Man, I say, we got to set up a game, man guard.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. You guys play block the whole thing. Holy shit, I'm gonna let my kids up in yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah make I don't want to see his kids though, broll them up.
Speaker 1: Hold today eighteen. It's all oh yeah, yeah, there are animals. We get dunked on for sure. Hey, I thought I still had it. At one Christmas with one of my younger cousins, he's like six or four. I was popping all this.
Speaker 2: Started kicking in.
Speaker 1: I'm still flat out. He was Kobe, I ain't played in five years, and I bet you I'll still got you. He's like, let's run it the whole Christmas, ruining everybody's Christmas. And then we play this for smokes me.
Speaker 2: I go, you out there looking like oncoming straight on. Once they started blocking the shots, I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Love you, I'm trunk. You love me. I'm trunk, man, that's what I'm sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, talk to us about minor setbacks.
Speaker 5: Minor setbacks, man, Dang, it's just going through some per stuff, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, and just holding yourself accountable and knowing that you got to make some changes, you know what I mean. I felt like that's one of the songs that was most honest in the project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: That was That was fourth quarter right there. The album was pretty much done and I was coming off of a three day bender.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I heard it was then and then it was just it's just what happened, man, That's what came out and I was like, damn, this is kind of hard. And then he heard it and jumped on it and made it ten times better. That's my favorite song made the cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just could have. I like songs like that, like the As soon as I heard it, I was going, I have to change some bars because I got a little I was a little too person on some of the stuff. Yeah, So you know, sometimes you get in your head. I was going through some with wife and sh it. I was like, man, I'm about to go in on this one, but I was like, nah, I got the divorce papers ready right now. About that. You know, sometimes when they tell you your truth too, you don't want to hear it. So with this, with this industry, it comes with a lot of uh, disappointments, maybe with with with your personal life because you gotta sometimes put the business first. And some of the stuff I was saying, it's some real, some real ship, Like I cannot come home tonight. My wife's probably not even gonna text me. She will just because I'm with my son right now. But it's they're so used to you just not coming home or and sometimes it may they might not be upset at the work but it comes out in other ways, like and sometimes like you know, your ego comes out and you feel away because in your mind you're like, man, I'm fucking you think I want to be doing this ship all the time. Like I'm tired. I want to come home, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But it's sacrifices though. Man, the sacrifices it takes to be an artist, and it takes a lot of thick skin to be able to deal with somebody who's an artist. That's why you know, sure, I'm probably gonna die a loan.
Speaker 1: So that verse was very therapeutic for me. Man, when I wrote that verse, I have to like get it out. I was like that felt good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you guys think you still are struggling to find that balance within personal and.
Speaker 1: I think I do a pretty good job at it. But I become the sacrificial land. Like it's like I'm doing that. I'm running on no sleep because I'm not going to be a deadbeat or like I'm gonna do what i gotta do. So if I got to sacrifice me, that's what I'm gonna do. So I feel like I found a balance, which is there is no balance like if you got to run on three hours and you got what you gotta do.
Speaker 6: You gotta think a lot of people that are, you know, in front of the stage, their family.
Speaker 2: Life always always feels it has to feel the sacrifice, you know, even before fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. And you know again, take someone with thin skin and I think, as long as you do what you gotta do, because there is time to do all of it. Maybe you might have like a week or two where you're super busy and you're slacking on the family department, but you just got to pencil it in like you do everything else. You know what I'm saying, There's time for all of it. You just gotta make the time.
Speaker 2: Give a wish like that, if like give it wish that you had a U.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tenemy.
Speaker 1: That's why at that bar, like I'm hustling like the three of me, I'm a rap Mick Foley, Like sometime I'll be feeling like that, like but you know, it's it's all paying off and at the end of the day, this is what's important to me, like right here, So I gotta make the time. That's just where I'm at with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, man, running off Phase is crazy phase man with the god him see himself solute. Yeah, I had the best verse on that song. I would like to say so myself.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. But I think I think so too. That's right, willing to say. I thought he got it. Everyone did their.
Speaker 5: Thing though, But you know, I'm so already a legend in this ship.
Speaker 1: So you know everybody.
Speaker 5: He got Verse of the Month from Genius off that verse and it was it was a fire record, man. And he's gonna be at the at the show too on the thirteenth. Yeah, he's popping up very much. June thirteenth, Friday, the thirteenth, Man Friday, the thirteenth, Yodi Landyeah, it's gonna be the Yodi's and friends.
Speaker 1: I'm so pulling up, be real, pulling up, Okay, CRUI you know it's gonna be in uh Saint Rock and Hermosa Beach. Yeah, take you to the South Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Everything's in North Hollywood, Hollywood, and I'm tired of driving up here.
Speaker 5: We gotta do something like, Man, I'm tired of coming to Hollywood. Man, I'm tired of that fucking four or five to the one on one.
Speaker 1: Always busy yeah, man, we have to play like an hour and a half before the drive up here. You know, it's worth it. We just wanted to bring something to our like Sami area man that spot too, Like we performed there with We opened up with Nipsey Hustle one time. Yeah, so that was the only time we ever performed there. So I was like, I'll be cool to do something right there. So it's gonna be hard, man, I'm looking forward to it all.
Speaker 5: Y'all got the invite, man, I'm expecting everybody in here and there.
Speaker 1: Send the names first and last. Man, put on the list man six, and let's go.
Speaker 2: We are know how we you know how we right?
Speaker 6: I say that yourself. Don't want to come with me the European tour, Let's talk about that real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man. For we're trying to get a European tour. Uh. We got we got an audience out there because you know when we toured out there with Game. Yeah, so like I think our listeners goes like l A first and then like the UK. We got a heavy audience out there Australia and stuff. So we're trying to plan it. Man. It's still in our sating Stone, but we gotta we're talking to some bs out there. We're gonna make the Adlers.
Speaker 5: They gotta get on it. Man, what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Does that trip you out that you know that your audience expands to like Australia and UK for sure.
Speaker 5: Man, it's different overseas, bro. It's they really show up and show out and they turn up. They have a different kind of value for hip hop hip hop world than it is here, or at least it feels like it, because they go out there to funck ship up like they're ready to turn up and you tell them open the pit, they're opening it, you know what I'm saying. It's not like everybody's just standing there looking at you, which whatever. But yeah, you go out there, the energy is different, man. I love going out there. Is the hardest crowd, Like, yeah, that's when you know you're breaking l A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: New York is tough too. Problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just entitled out here, man. Everybody just we're just so used to see everything. Yeah, every dope show is here. Yeah we didn't we didn't see it all out here. People where they're flies closed, they necessarily don't want a mospit. Everybody got their nice shoes on and ship. Yeah. Cool, Like they like to go and just watch the show. Like we're not the hard as you are you perform, Yeah, exactly. It's a lot of that. But we be cracking through it though, and we still pople to participate. But it's not like over there, it's not even a question. You don't have to try it all. Yeah, Like LA is still our biggest Our biggest market is here in LA. But you know, you go over there, Bro, it's different. You know where I think white boys, Well it's Mexico. Oh yeah, I gotta go out there. You're talking about Mexico City Show. I'll be crazy, Yeah, especially to like, uh, the white audience in LA is ready to rage something like the Latino audience sometimes, like we're just telling I got a drink in my hand. I'm not trying to spill it. But so you gotta read the room. But but sometimes I don't even care if they're not ready to march. He'll try to talk to me out of it. Sometimes on stage, he's like, bro, don't do it. I'm like, I'm doing it, so then I just stopped doing it. I'll talk to them like Hey, like one of the two things that's gonna happen, either y'all going mash with me or I'm as by myself like I don't give a fuck, like I'm here to have fun, like the end of the show like that, and and ten times out of ten they joined the man a rage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you experience or experiment with rock?
Speaker 5: We just actually did something with a with a band called This Mady and it came out pretty far. Yeah, they're they're killing it in the underground world, but yeah, for sure, we're definitely open open to it. You'll probably hear some stuff in the near future with some rock for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure. That's mother that looked them up. They're dope killing there shows. Rock shows is different. They're the ragers showing up bro. Yeah. Yeah, they might get punched in the face. Yeah, their fits are different. They'll do it at McDonald's. I don't know if you've been seeing that band that goes to McDonald's, that's right and start going crazy crazy McDonald's. That's cool, man. I like that. I like that energy. So it's like, how do you bring that to hip hop? Right, Like, at least the middle ground, So I think that's where we are the middle ground. That's why I think they reached out to us because it kind of makes sense. It doesn't, but it does, Like I.
Speaker 2: Think it makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, there's ritt and there's that sound right and matched with that kind of vibe, I think.
Speaker 2: It works very well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah, we got some stuff coming man, and then your future.
Speaker 1: I want to flip that one. What's that song? Like my eyes feel like they're gunn I believe Green Day. I started writing a verse to that riff because that riff was so hard green Day. Yeah, I with all that ship green Day, you know, fucking uh my system of a down fing uh Offspring even like Offspring hard bro rocking. Yeah, Cranberry's dumb for sure. Nirvana Cranberry are hard that project like that, Nah, that would be crazy, Yeah, that would make sense someone like Travis, you know, it makes sense hard.
Speaker 5: I was listening to cold Play on the way up here, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. I don't really listen to hip hop a lot nowadays, is that right? Yeah? Like I do, but it's like when I'm chilling in the car, like I like to hear like either easy listening or like right now I'm on my eighties bag, so I'm listening to like the Cure and ship like that. Yeah. Yeah, sad boys Ship, brot, sad boy Ship, hell A sad boy Ship, sadass forever.
Speaker 5: His favorite song right now is sweet. Somebody got to sample that right there? Man, exact you've written. I'm sure it's been sampled before.
Speaker 2: Sample.
Speaker 5: Yeah, plenty of times. That's like a forever joint, right for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: You guys are really close.
Speaker 6: Who I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I don't think we'll I don't think neither of us will say I'm sorry. It's just kind of we keep it pushing. It's like better left than said. But we both understand, like, I'm sorry, bro, it's all right.
Speaker 1: We've only had like one big ass argument we had.
Speaker 5: We had an argument in the middle of a wedding one time. I stormed off.
Speaker 1: He was drunk. I was drunk. He threw that means like I don't want this ship? Is you want this ship? Fuck you all quick? Yeah? That was before like that. We're still going through some stuff, you know, in the industry stuff, And that was before we really cracked the code on how to like do it independently. Like we were starting to figure it out. It was a lot of frustration. We're going through a lot personally, plus the industry, plus the world, the climbate of the world. So we we definitely don't touch that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: We definitely like blew up in front of the whole family and everyone everyone. It wasn't even our close family, it was like extended family, like.
Speaker 5: Like we knew you, we knew you shitting invited those motherfuckers and then one of them was like, exactly, you see, this is why I never invite Ricky. We had this argument on air yesterday. So maybe you guys can put your two cents in I'm wrong and I'm sorry the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think so, yeah, because you're owning up to it, like I was wrong. Yeah, if you're It depends how you say I was wrong. You can say I was wrong, so what I'm not sorry?
Speaker 5: I feel like, yeah, I feel like I would rather say I was wrong and then say I'm sorry. You know what I'm saying, like I'm sorry, Yeah, you are sorry.
Speaker 1: You suck, But sometimes you're sorry and you're not really wrong, you know, you be like you know what, I'm sorry for whatever, Like it was uncalled for maybe I should my delivery was wrong or right.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm working on right now.
Speaker 1: With my fucking girl. Like sometimes I just be like, right now, my patience is like paper thing like with accountability, Like I feel like I'm very accountable. So if somebody doesn't show it, like I was just like telling them their truths, but in like harsh, harshly, and I'd be like, damn, I was uncalled for. You know what I'm saying. So I apologize not I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that he was wrong, sorry, but I wasn't wrong.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say in the truth, Sorry, it wasn't un called for. I apologize. You don't deserve that, Yeah, but you know what I'm saying. But I wouldn't be like I was wrong. But you know they don't deserve like to you know, get snapped me. I want, man, of course, But sometimes I am wrong.
Speaker 2: Though that I'm wrong ninety nine percent of the time, right you feel me? I'm sorry? Yeah that makes any sense?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, fifty percent of the time you stand on it. I don't know. Fuck I was wrong. I don't give a ship.
Speaker 2: You needed to hear that guy, big cat vibes bro Hey.
Speaker 5: Meet the lambs crazy to meet the lands man. Yeah, some some some woke ship from some ignorant motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I just feel like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like again go back to accountability. Like so often I right now, I have like an internal battle like of what I say or what I stand for, and sometimes like I'll say ship, I'm like like I got to balance the force, so I can't just be pure ignorant. Man, I do be feeling like that like those songs is like, man, I gotta be more more present, more intentional, like with the time if I do have only a little bit of time with my son or whoever, like be present, like put your fucking phone down, like look at your kid in the fucking face, like go do shit with them. Like it's easy to just get lost in the matrix, you know.
Speaker 2: And I've been there. I've been there, like I'm with my son and then like I just get on my phone and I look up. Yeah, I can't find all ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Especially in our world. You know, it's like a part of our job is the internet, so you can get sucked into it, like and you're not only like consuming, but you're a part of like contributing to it, so it's easy to get super lost in it.
Speaker 5: It was just awareness, that's what it was. Just trying to put awareness on the track on the record, you know what I mean. And I eat the most junk food of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm eating bullshit. My verse was about eating healthy. But it's just you know, like you said, being accountable, Yeah, and making better choices, you know what I mean, That's what it was about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like you guys are looking in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. You got to, man, and if you can't do that, that's when you really lost in the sauce. Like again, going back to being accountable. Like we're human, so we all have both sides in us, Like we have the good and the bad, like everybody does. There's not a human alive that's all one thing. So it's just kind of like again, looking at yourself in the mirror and just trying to do better. That's all you can do is try to do better. And then my music, like I have to incorporate the other side, like as far as I'm concerned, like I have to, and I have kids, man, I want them to when they hear my ship when they're older, like to see the balance, like, oh, my dad, wasn't all one thing right? Right? Like you could I could kick game like nah, Like they could listen to it and hear different layers and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he watches this ten he's from now, Yeah, you're gonna think.
Speaker 1: Crazy, patience crazy. It's these snacks.
Speaker 6: I got him, I got him amplified Jody Landia. Man, let's get it out now.
Speaker 1: You're sir out now, man, let's do it all.
Speaker 4: Hey check get Rich from The Cruise Show.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to The Cruise Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Make sure to subscribe and here auto download so you don't miss an episode.
Speaker 1: So so so