Speaker 1: KRCD talk station Happy Tuesday. Credit to Dan Ragnold framiosa former president, owner of Framosa and creator of empower Youse seminars. Tonight's empower Use Seminar going to be a rather interesting collection is two separate speakers. Starts at seven pm virtual only. Empower Youoamerica dot org. Register and log in at seven pm, where you'll be able to catch a conversation with about UFOs, did JFK know about a UFO crash retrieval program? With the speaker Jeff Crookshank, But more importantly in terms of politics. In advance of that, Danzel Monk he spent twenty one years as a college administrator and communications supervisor. Founder of News Christian View, which is an online Christian newsblog which he's published over thirty articles, producer and host of the Probe Analysis podcast. Volunteered for twenty five years at ninety eight point seven WKRS, KISS FM and WBLS, New York on a number one black talk show, The Open Line. Welcome to the prog Denzil Monk, It's a pleasure to have you on. You're gonna give us a breakdown about how black Americans are likely to vote next week. Good to have you on the show today.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for inviting me. I'm prepous to be here and good to he somebody want to hear what.
Speaker 3: I have to say.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you know, while I'm listening pasty Northern European descentdate white guy, I've you know, Irish background, all that, And I don't know that it's appropriate for me to take an opinion that I would hold and say it out loud, but I do it all the time, Danzil. When someone says out loud that you know, we can have photo ID because it's somehow racist, that is an insult to every single person of color, is it not. Isn't that just saying that they are not capable of doing something that literally everybody has to do for a multitude of things other than voting. And that's not the only illustration, but the left mostly seems to paint was such a ridiculously broad and insulting brush. Your reaction, well.
Speaker 2: First of all, you have to know that they are a video out there online that shows black people's opinion about that. They've actually interviewed black people and asked them if they had an idea and if they had to have an idea for a thousand and one things that they do, and they.
Speaker 3: All said yes.
Speaker 2: So I think that what we're suffering from is a condition where our society, through our education system, through our left media, has kind of trained our public to start thinking stupid. I mean, the critical thinking is lacking in our society, and you can just tell them anything and they believe it. I think they're bleeding things based on your emotions rather than on your brains.
Speaker 3: Is what's causing a lot of problems in our society.
Speaker 2: Be something to be allowed to say something like that and people actually accept it and believe it tells.
Speaker 3: You there has a much bigger problem than racing our society.
Speaker 1: Amen, you are so right. And of course our children aren't taught critical thinking anymore in schools, and obviously sometimes they're they get in trouble for even you know, trying to engage in the Socratic method and trying to give the teacher maybe an alternative point of view than the propaganda they're being fed. But of course that's a broader problem for society at large. What do you what kind of conclusions are you drawing because poll after poll after poll, even though a majority of black voters do not appear to be gravitating toward Donald Trump. A sizeable and growing portion seem to be doing exactly that. What's your take about next week? Where do you see it as shaken out? And do you believe the polls when you see more black men and women are moving over to Trump's side of the ledger?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the polls is another issue. I think the whole thing about poles is at ours. If you look at what Richard bears, he's the director of the Big Data Poll He's a pretty much an expert on polling. He did a speech at Hillsdale back in twenty twenty two. He talked about the reliability of polls and waves at the how far we have come since the days of a gallop, and he made it clear of that you really can't use poles to say what's going to be happening because there's so much craziness going on with that and so much money involved, and it's really dominated in a law to an artist and bidemic racks. So and they're using those polls to sway people to think that they're the ones in favor. So would I wouldn't encourage anybody to ignore what they see in polls and and believe their eyes and when they're talking to people and go out and talk to people themselves. You're gonna have two different You're gonna have two different major fasts. You're gonna have people who are swallowing the kool aid that's being promoted by the left liberal media, and you're gonna have people who think critically. And this is what we're dealing with and uctually because that, you can't tell what's gonna happen. Because on top of that, you have the massive corruption going on in voting. You have the voting for us coming out that's been that's what's what happened in twenty twenty twenty, it's coming out now.
Speaker 3: And now you have what's happening now coming out now.
Speaker 2: So there's so many variables that you really can't tell what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I just really I wish I could tell you more.
Speaker 2: But this what I'm saying right now is that a lot of black people are seeing that what the Democrat Party has been doing to the mobile years and they're saying, I'm not taking anymore. So I'm hoping that that that translates into our election being faithful enough to put that down back in office.
Speaker 1: Well, even if any given group of individuals you have to break them down, are are are well struggling with where they want to vote. We all everybody goes to the grocery store, everybody fills their gas tank up. Everybody feels the impact of the last four years on their bottom line. And it's not healthy. And it's easy to look back and say, hmmm, the simple question was I better four years ago than I am now? So I think, regardless of the color of your skin, the answer to that is no, I am not. So why would I want to stick with this current administration?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? As a matter of fact, this is what it all comes down to.
Speaker 2: My problem is that with the lives that are being told in left media and people thinking by their emotions and by their ethnicity, this is the danger again when you come to critical thinking. You're absolutely right, there's no question about it. We have an example already. Trump was in office already and Harris is in office now. We see the difference, There's no question about that. And when she was asked if she would do anything different from what she's done, she said, I don't see anything different. So you know what the information is out there. People can hear. There's enough being out there about her. With all of the support that she got from liberal media, it still didn't help her.
Speaker 3: She's still a quack when it comes to what's going on.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is that people have to be convinced that if you vote for someone who does not have your best interest in heart, you're going to be accounted for.
Speaker 3: Batan final houses.
Speaker 1: Denzel Monk could be talking tonight beginning at seven pm. It is a virtual class only, so don't go to twenty five Northland Boulevard. Go into wherever your laptop or your device is. Register at empower you America dot org and if you choose to, you can stick around and listen to what Jeff Crookshank has to say about UFOs. I'm glad you're leading it off though. It's been a real pleasure, Danzel having you on the program. Keep up the great work, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate being being invited, and I hope that you guys continue the work you're doing.
Speaker 1: I will do it as long as they let me. And check him out on the news Christian View you can find that blog wherever you get your blogs. Denzel, good luck tonight. Enjoy the speech eight thirty six Stick around. Austin from Foreign Exchange got to give us some great information about what we need to do with our cars as we approach Winner. And I think he's got a new announcement for Foreign Exchange, So Austin joined the program. Next, please stick around right here at fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.