Speaker 1: And I'm ready got the sun. She's about to get weird. You're prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Things, We're gonna get weird.
Speaker 1: It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where where? Get?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 2: I'm ready listen because you're listening to the hold on my computer?
Speaker 1: Froze. What number is it?
Speaker 2: Computer? Tell me what number? What secrets are we We're no, okay, well we're listening to latest up. So let's get weird. Two hundred and fourteenth. There we go.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird.
Speaker 2: My name is Hoodie, and every week we come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, the all arounds and yours and the internet.
Speaker 1: So just have a good time.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe you're stuck in traffic because you have to go back to work. They made you go back to the office. Were your two friends that somehow convince you to carpool us and just talking about our lives.
Speaker 1: And enjoy you know, yeah, yeah, what are we talking about today?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about? What do we do on Friday.
Speaker 1: Eric, we're gonna talk about that again.
Speaker 2: We haven't talked about it on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I know we kind of talked about it on the audio that ripped. That's why you didn't rip my ass. You just didn't allow me to fully explain what I was doing for our friend Shane there. Yeah, but I was wing manning and I was showing off my new tattoo that I got thanks to Tatty Patty. Go see her at Ambrosia in Germantown. Tatty Patty are the best. She hooked it up with the Great Tattoo Hoodie. Potentially one day we'll get a new tattoo or get.
Speaker 2: His first set. She listens to this podcast.
Speaker 1: He's never gonna do it.
Speaker 2: It's fine, but I wanted to do fine, and I want him.
Speaker 1: But so yeah, we went to the Hooters in Fairfax Friday night with our friend Shane. It was me, Hoodie and Shane. We Saturday high Top and Shane caught an eye of a young Hooters waitress and started talking to her and they had a good time, and me, being me, I was like, you know what, let me help you out here. Got on the tattoo topic because Shane was like, oh yeah, my buddy's got a new tattoo. And I was like, oh yeah, look at it. You know, I was excited to show it. Don't get to show it that often, even though it is on my arm and it is pretty high up in my ficep area. But yeah, the.
Speaker 2: People next twist did knock, so well, this was going on. They were talking to this waitress and then Eric lost interest and said waitress, and so our friend Shane.
Speaker 1: Was it wasn't mine. I wasn't interesting.
Speaker 2: I wasn't for you.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for you. She wasn't the one. And Eric decided, you know, let's talk about some other things. And the people next to decided to move because Eric and Eric didn't pay attention. But wod he's always paying attention. You are always paying attention. You don't think I'm paying attention. I always put I got cameras everywhere, baby.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's creepy. I don't think they really did. I think the problem was that they sat him at a six top high top and it was just only two peep.
Speaker 2: If that's what you want to tell yourself to sleeping night. No, because that's how it's about the things.
Speaker 1: We talked about, but normal people would talk about.
Speaker 2: I don't think gentlemen we're talking about out of Hooters. It was I don't think those gentlemen across the bar they had weird haircuts. We're talking about that, all right.
Speaker 1: I just got dumped out of.
Speaker 2: It, dumped out of the Wow, Andrew, what you can't say that? Not why it's a podcast if we're not that podcast.
Speaker 1: You get hot? All right?
Speaker 2: You can get hot? Can I get hot? I want to get hot? You look hot? Baby?
Speaker 1: Actually transitioning switching subjects, talking about getting high. I got ridiculed yesterday too in the pit, the salespit, because I've never smoked flower. You mean flower, smoke grass? Say that, illgal, but flower you also call it flower. That's no the name weed. But I've never smoked.
Speaker 2: I haven't either, right, and I want that my lungs.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm sorry, I just never did it growing up.
Speaker 2: Give me a gummy any day.
Speaker 1: But it's weird though, because in this area, grown up here in the DMV and Bethesda.
Speaker 2: Always been illegal but not legal.
Speaker 1: Everyone that I went to high school with would smoked the herb and I never did because I never wanted to smoke.
Speaker 2: I remember freshman year at college, I moved up here and a couple of guys on the floor were doing it, but they had to go to their car, which was like across campus, Like that is not worth it because they couldn't like do it in the dorms. You get an r A check, you're screwed, you know. I saw I went someone on my floor got kicked out because of that. They did the r A check and they're like, you're out.
Speaker 1: I did it an RA and you just had to be friends with them, and they were cool, and you know.
Speaker 2: They because what happened is to be the r It wasn't your RA. It'd be a different RA. It would check you.
Speaker 1: That's always what had happened, and be.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't have any relationship with you. You want to let the slide.
Speaker 1: Damn you, damn you away?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, I sorry as your mom and dad. So I don't live with my parents.
Speaker 1: It was for two a year and a half, okay, yeah, god, but anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Dad give me something.
Speaker 1: Actually what they might have a card? So whatever?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yeah, I would assume they would. They are my grandparents.
Speaker 1: Have.
Speaker 2: I think I have a card too, So there you go. It's glackcoma. I don't even know what that is. I want to know what that is.
Speaker 1: You don't glack coma is your eye? Your eyes are basically dying or one eye will have it and the other one will go together with these eyes.
Speaker 2: You know you don't want to check my prescription. Yeah, because you were context. You were contact every day. Where are I am my room?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: No? I'm joking. Okay, it's called embellishing for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Eric, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I can't see street lights if I don't have my classes treat signs.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: Andrew, it's like, close your eyes right now. You two listening right now? Close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while you're driving to let's.
Speaker 2: Weird, Jesus take Let Jesus take that wheel. Let Jesus take that wheel. Sick not closed about like squintum and what can you see right now? That's what I can see with my normal vision. Really it's not like tight, but that, like the blurriness is what I see normally.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why don't you get la sick.
Speaker 2: Wife likes his pearly eyes.
Speaker 1: Lasik doesn't change that. As someone who's gotten Lasik before, it doesn't do that to it. Okay, it's a good thing. You should definitely get it.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see. Maybe she'll let me one day.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe. Sorry, is my other work job?
Speaker 2: My other job? Your other work? You have another level?
Speaker 1: Work at work at a bar? Sweet, it's for Friday night at our at event at public bar. It's gonna be incredible. They just confirmed the d are you going days with me? What are we? What are we gonna do? I feel like we're gonna Are you gonna wear a shirt you know where an intern John T shirt or now?
Speaker 2: Depends on what we're inside for that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's inside the Maine like outside?
Speaker 2: Is it like be cold fifty one? That's cold for me. Bomber jacket, you look good in that bomber jacket. Bring out the chain maybe some nikess So no station gear shirt underneath the bomber jacket for you. I am a classy Put a logo shirt underneath the jacket.
Speaker 1: I hate those stupid shackets you and rob Ware by the way, I hate them. I don't know what this car heard one. I actually like I want to find it boring, but it's too expensive. Well I got it, I got on sale and it was great. But now I'm like, I can't afford that. Where'd you get it at the Going Going Gone store? Dick's Wholesale it's still there. No, it's not there. Oh no, but they don't right because it was a winter thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta buy ahead of season at.
Speaker 1: That store or behind the season. I think, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, what do you think about making some team? By the way, six and a half, six and a half out of.
Speaker 1: Out of ten mickeys, there were seventeen mckeys, but this would be ten mickeys, So yeah, six and a half. Okay, out of ten mickeys.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a seven out of ten mickeys.
Speaker 1: Why would you beat me in the why? Why?
Speaker 2: Wow? I liked it better than you did.
Speaker 1: Did you like better?
Speaker 2: You were to play? I could tell you were like shutting down in that back half of that movie.
Speaker 1: They could have ended it spoilers whatever you want to say.
Speaker 2: And it's earlier, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes earlier than what it really needed to be. And then there's a sequence at the end that did not need to be there.
Speaker 2: It was just there. Robert Pattinson did his Batman voice for one of the mickeys, one of the clones, and then he did a kind of nasily which yeah, yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: Everyone we talked to. I mean you're talking about this everyone has. The actors. They did a great job. All the actors were incredible. I thought that was great. It's just the back half of that movie slowed the f down. Now. I don't want to see Parasite because this the director.
Speaker 2: Well that's a slower move. What's his name, Bong June Hoe.
Speaker 1: Bong June Hoe probably is a slow ass director and doesn't like to have.
Speaker 2: No there's a sense of sense. There's there's a you gotta be slow for slow, and then there's just okay, this is a little this is just long more than anything. Yeah, the performances were good.
Speaker 1: Mark Rufflow with those fake teeth was hilarious. Yeah, those were definitely fake teeth.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know, because sometimes you're like, is that vaneers? Is that not Veneers? It looks crazy when you see people like right before they get veneers, where they break your teeth, you gotta whittle them down. No, it's Gary Capital, like you see what the teeth looked like before they put the Veneers.
Speaker 1: On remember the story that saw Us and Rose did last year about the all the Veneers in Atlanta and how the one doctor got sued for like millions of dollars. So it wasn't really a doctor. He just it wasn't really identist like teeth he got a license to just yeah, yeah, and let me just put these in here. So yeah, which, all right, So you like the seven six and a half? Would you go see it again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is it a date movie? Because there was a couple of couples there last night at the premiere.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say so. I would say there's other date movies to see instead of this. But hey, tweet the Who Stole a Movie For? You?
Speaker 1: Like, who do you think performance?
Speaker 2: I mean Robert Ptinson obviously, but he's the main character, right, But I think that even Yun was good. Steven Yuan's kind of the same character and everything, but we talked to it less than away. If invincible, he's Mark and invincible it's but that's okay. You don't need to have a voice every time you do a different project. Who Stole a Movie for obviously Mark Ruffalo, probably Ruffalo, I like the actual hippo alien thing stole the movie from me because I thought it was gonna be dumb, and I was like, I'm for this alien to live. The creeper, the creepers, that's what they called it. If you are looking for a more action movie, which or a blockbustering movie, this definitely isn't it. Yeah right, which doesn't say anything about it that's bad, But it's just that type of movie over a It's definitely a sci fi movie for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you said that last night? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's just a science fiction and not action and you know, adventure. It is more let's have this idea and explore it kind of like I think it's like a it's like Time Traveler, the movie What the hell is his name? The guy that played as a memento guy Pierce I've never seen. It's like he's a time travel goes back in time and it's all these concepts and really more just like learning about the concepts and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: But what would be the concept of this the future? Space travel or the fact that Earth.
Speaker 2: Cloning space travel, making a new planet, Yeah, all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 2: I pick up on themes, you know, I'm pretty good. Give me a music cue. I got you. There also wasn't any really good music in the movie, which I think for me, for me are they kind of like gives it bonus points if there is a good use of music, like the trailer had the hey mickey, obviously that's for a trailer. That's for a trailer. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: There really wasn't a lot of scoring in this movie as far.
Speaker 2: As I remember, or it wasn't memorable.
Speaker 1: Well, the best thing about the movie though, last night was the guy sitting next to.
Speaker 2: Me fell asleep.
Speaker 1: He was literally a chair between us, and I could hear him snoring.
Speaker 2: Well, you were gonna bet me that if you're gonna fall asleep during the movie. I was like, well, that's a false bet because you could just close your eyes and go to sleep.
Speaker 1: You know. I told if I was really going to fall asleep with the guy next to me, because I thought.
Speaker 2: You put that reclined. Those recliners were loud, it were I was like, the guy actually just went down like two degrees and went bomb bom. What happened?
Speaker 1: That silver Spring regal is rough. It's a little rough, off rough or off? Okay, those guys. One of those guys ask us when we walked in. We had Apple pay. We were trying to like buy sell us something Apple pay. You didn't hear those dudes you got some apple Pay. I was like, what what do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you want to give me money pay?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think he was trying to scam us. And then the guy at the taco bell. Yeah, no, no, no, no, the other guy, not that guy. The other guy, the guy that had the scooter. You saw him give the big guy something. You didn't see that when we were standing there. It looked like you either passed some drugs or passing the money. Oh you didn't notice that? No, Oh, I was looking at you.
Speaker 2: Baby, eyes are only for you.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna go to that I'm a brain freeze. We're gonna go back that taco about cantina.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, really, I don't know that. That cantina guy a lot worse than when we first went to that cantina.
Speaker 1: Well, you also ordered the mini crunch rau.
Speaker 2: I'm saying employees wise, they only had two employees three third one No.
Speaker 1: Four was that one woman that was in the back. There was three making food, and then the guy was telling the times fast food.
Speaker 2: Isn't fast anymore.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because now everything's got to be done to perfection. It's true. Oh no, no, yes, we had the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's the same.
Speaker 1: Where can I get a get ooh, Panera?
Speaker 2: If you want? Oh you want a soup?
Speaker 1: Tell you said? All right there, baby, I kind of want to soup and salad, soup and sandwich.
Speaker 2: Super cookie, super cool, super and bagels.
Speaker 1: Can I get two soups?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want, you can get whatever. You get two soups like put in one bread ball, mix them up. Let me see what happens. I want to make my super soup and have a good time. My god, I'm not here for a bad time, not here for a long time, but I'm here for a soup time. Nice you be named the podcast soup Time. I'm not here for a long time, but I'm Your first title of this podcast is Eric uses tattoo to flirt.
Speaker 1: That's what you said the other day on that time on intern Johnny More.
Speaker 2: Fine, never let me have any fun once you make descriptions. And I just said the time we wanted the super hear something in the distance that needs to break up this tension. That's romantic. You know what I'm saying, because it's.
Speaker 1: For some me's got action.
Speaker 2: Stop stop. Sometimes you're like, I don't know, stop, I don't know. All right, I don't need so they don't turn us off. But this is where we read actual misconnections from Washington, DC dot Craigslist dot org slash m. I asked, see who's freaky or is it NAC Maryland or Virginia? Are going to refresh it now? Eric, you get to go first.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna go there later. Whole Food's, Rockville, Whole Foods. You were at the Whole Foods in north and as a grabbing coffee with your pup. I was a slim guy chatting you up l O L peak got love the rock?
Speaker 2: Did you write that?
Speaker 1: No, it was two hours ago. I was here working.
Speaker 2: You sure about that?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I was working.
Speaker 2: Two cats are the best in Arlington, so I've heard. I want to find out for myself. Are two cats the best? Help me? I can help too? By Sausage House.
Speaker 1: All right, there's also enough cats though.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Girl at Heist DC bar top Saturday night near closing. Ooh, I met a girl at Heist DC on Saturday, very late at night. We locked eyes and I felt like destiny. She said she liked me, but we got kicked out because of bar closing before I can get any information about her. Washington, d C. If you're going to Heist you also go to Public Bar or Soft House as well. I worked at Public Bar and Soft House is our sister bar. Part of the actually down go down right there?
Speaker 2: You go that block right there, I mean that's right there, and this is right now.
Speaker 1: No, Heist is right here, Heist is right there, Public and soft House is right there.
Speaker 2: I mean the circle's right there. Yeah, and you get okay, just next one circle. Need a massage? Mail to mail. I'm Asian and my body needs a good m as s a g E tell me your location massage in Suitland. That's your area.
Speaker 1: Counter.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you tell me? What you want? Baby? What do you want?
Speaker 1: And what enchantress dom?
Speaker 2: That's what you want? All right?
Speaker 1: Blazing my own trailer, Washing d C. Dutchess, short red hair and one of a kind charm no copycat can match, can match. There's the phone number. Love is blind button marriage. That's a brutal wake up call.
Speaker 2: What okay should call it? Oh? Enchantris dominion? I have v not p hmm what does that mean? I don't know what you call it. No, we didn't call it. I saw to back door needs attention tonight and love Itsville the hell? Oh it's past Leesburg.
Speaker 1: That's in the middle.
Speaker 2: That's practically West Virginia right there. Forty five white man here back door needs attention tonight. You know creepers getting in there. You don't want those, you've seen them creepers? No any other ones?
Speaker 1: Eric whit guy looking, white guy looking for black.
Speaker 2: Friendsh guy looking for black friends. White guy here, forty nine and old looking for that type of friend. Guy over forty big black see yup? Who needs their tool service? Please send me your location and a picture of tool needing service. Also need to know if you can host, you do all the work and I'll make an appearance. That's what And our last one missing? Oh oh baby, lady says, oh, we've read this one. No, I don't like that. I do not like that.
Speaker 1: Ooh, let's go last one.
Speaker 2: Hey man, DC, hey man, you're shorter, bald, dark skinned guy I think you're handsome. AF finally got to talk a bit to you yesterday. I'm taller, brown skin guy. Tell me where we were and who I work for. We'd like to get to know you better if possible. Definitely notice you. Bruh. I think think you take the green line and I'd like to take your green really Yeah, okay, all right, nice, Well that does it for this week's episode. Let's get weird. We hope you had a good time. We hope you got your destination. Doors closing uh, doors closing uh. You can always see everything we're up too throughout the week, including us trying to unbox a fun package from Severns and one of the things is missing and people put things in the wrong package because they opened it before we got to it. So should I steal it out of his office? No? No, that should be a there you go. You got something from us, Now you give us something called bartering.
Speaker 1: I have you heard of it?
Speaker 2: For tat? Some would say, let's go sketch my back. Ill technically bortered for me yesterday. So yeah, so I'm I'm claiming for it. You can go bart it for him. I don't think he's gonna give you anything. You can follow me Andrew Hoodie that's a while. You can follow Eric at mister eric V. That's m R E R I c k V. Have a right week, and I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah,