Speaker 1: Welcome back into another XRP pod, and today is going to be fun because we're going to dive into something that I've had a lot of you ask about, and that is the Quant network. That's right, We're gonna talk about the Quant network. And I thought, okay, well I need an expert, and none other than, of course, mister Jesse coming in from APEX Crypto Insights. How are you, Jesse.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Paul. It's an honor to be on your show. How are you.
Speaker 1: Nice to see you. Hey, guys, I just to let you know, I always try to wear a jacket for you because I feel like that's just a respect, you know, to the audience for your time. But today I am actually on vacation spending some time with the kids, so I'm trying to do a little bit less content. Jesse, of course, was so kind to come on and really break down what's going on in the Quant network. And this is something that has been not only have I got a lot of stuff on x about this people asking about it, but also lots of comments around what is going on with basically a multi chain network, that's what it is, and this is something that is a little bit different than maybe what you guys think. Remember, this is not a blockchain and it's more of a an over defining what do they call it, the over ledger, I guess.
Speaker 2: But it's an operating system. It's exactly this one's going to.
Speaker 1: Be so and the background on Gilbert was what started getting me very intrigued in what they're doing. So if you guys haven't done some research on Gilbert, is it Verdean or Gilbert? Okay, So this is the guy who pretty much founded He's a UK based guy, but he's former government enterprise security, so he knows his stuff. And I started diving in a little bit more deeper some of his historical projects that he's been involved in very black box kind of stuff. So that usually means sometimes I'm worried about that though, Jesse, I always think psyop whenever I see those kinds of markers, but it also could be something that is very deep dive. In my early era, I worked with guys from DARPA when I was at Microsoft. Oh nice, these guys were next level brain acts. You know, we had a bunch of geniuses in our own group. These guys were next level, I mean like the Einstein levels over at DARPA, who essentially really created the Internet. Guys, let's just be just remember that that's that's where it did come from. So Jesse, I want to get into a little bit about it. Let's first go into so there's going to be some people out there that don't know anything about QUANT network. So first thing is, let's explain what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, it's actually what the what they did. It's not yeah exactly, yeah, no, So quant Gilbert Verdian is one of the top cybersecurity experts in the world. And and if you want me to go down a deep rabbit hole rant on on Gilbert Verty and oh my goodness, but he understood that in order to he understood that we would not get blockchain adoption if we could not connect the legacy systems that exist today, which is where really all the use cases and the demand is. Because he knew that we needed to create an operating system to connect the legacy systems to blockchain. You couldn't do a layer one, layer two, Layer three doesn't work because right now the interoperability that we've seen is mostly at the DeFi level. But what people in crypto are not are not getting and it's just because they haven't listened to Gilbert. It's I wouldn't I wouldn't have understood this if I had not listened to Gilbert Verdi and explain it. But like all like the central banks, commercial banks, these big FinTechs, corporations, every industry that they're running, all these industries are are stuck in legacy these systems, which means they cannot speak to blockchain. Like all their software, their databases, everything that every industry is running on literally cannot talk the blockchain. It's not compatible. And so you have to bridge that old world with the new world. And the only way you can do that is you have to create an operating system. And he understood this because he knew that he had to do technically what Microsoft did for the Third Industrial Revolution. Yea, he had to create an operating system, and that's what he did. So Microsoft Windows is a sorry quint Overlager is an operating system that literally allows all of the legacy systems that exist today to connect the blockchain, and not only connect the blockchain seamlessly in a fully scalable way, secure, a future proof, secure everything, it also allows all of these companies and corporations and central banks to pick multiple blockchains, so pick the best features of each blockchain and build what is called an m DAP, a multichain application. They call him maps now, so that's what he did. So now not only are these legacy systems able to connect to blockchain seamlessly, they're also able to pick the best features so and build what are called m DAP. So like having trying to get blockchain adoption without quant is almost like having the Internet, but being stuck with one website, right, you just can't get the full benefits. It just wouldn't work. So that's kind of the idea.
Speaker 1: The fact that, you know, what draws me into this is the idea that it is truly a blockchain API gateway. So this sets above other chains. What they call many people will call to is layer two point five. And it's kind of unique because being blockchain agnostic, which means this is non invasive interoperability, which is unlike a lot of cross chain bridges that we have right now, that's the other thing that is kind of unique. Overledger doesn't really require ununderlying blockchain to change their code or anything like that. It just sets on top right.
Speaker 2: Is that's why it's called the overledger. Sometimes they call it an overlay because it just overlays all the different blockchains, right, and so you can pick the best like any blockchain. And what's crazy with confusion is that anybody can bring their own connector bring their own node and connect any blockching, like you can connect anything, and we participate.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason this got my interest was because we were working with a company because we do consulting with some pretty major businesses out there, and they had an exploit in a bridge. So obviously they got their white hat and black hats together. They're trying to do some forensic analysis on the hack. There was some assets that were lost. But this idea of bridge free security pretty much kind of won me over immediately because I saw, Okay, this is a problem that's going to continue to happen as actually if we go to scale. So the fact that quant kind of deals with this up front is pretty interesting. My question is how do they do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and I didn't. I didn't prepare for that one. Really, it's it's way technical. It took them years to build this. They're they're removing them. Yeah, like God, knows how they do it, but they completely remove the need for bridges. Bridges are just not safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember guys, this this is a it's basically a token wrapper, is what a lot of these smart contract bridges are doing.
Speaker 2: So so you have to you have to rely on it on a third party or like a centralized party. When you're using a bridge with quant, you don't. It removes all of that. It's hyper decentralized. You're not relying on bridges at all. It's it's level so Jesse.
Speaker 1: When when you look at Quant and everybody, the first thing I think a lot of people will look to and say, oh, wait a minute. These guys are tied in with central bank digital currencies. They're in the trad five group, They're highly compliant, they've got some patent protections. This looks like legacy. This looks like legacy finance. It doesn't look like next gen finance. How would you argue against that?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. So Gilbert Verdion literally created the the ISOTC three zero seven in twenty fifteen. He created the interoperability standard for blockching in twenty fifteen. You're talking eleven years ago, before the industry even knew that we needed interoperability for blockching to get the full adoption. And he also understood that in order to get the interoperability, not only did you have to set the standard, not only did you need interoperability, but you also needed to set the standard at an ISO level. You understand that too, And he did this in twenty fifteen. And this is interoperability standard for blockching. This is not you know, this is not legacy stuff, right, And then they went on to create the technology quant Overlager that meant that meets standards then and did every single angle. And they've been building now quant Overledger in certain steps because this is providing the true interoperability solution for commercial banks, central banks, and the major corporations in the world. So this has to be secure. This is why it took them so many years, and they had to do they had to do it in certain steps. They created the firewalls, then quant Fusion two point five and the roll ups and so on. So this is why they've been following a certain sequence. But and that I'm just scraping a surface there. They also created the Secure Asset Transfer Protocol, which is literally the re architecturing of the Internet with the IITF, the Internet Engineering Task Force and MIT. They are responsible for the last thirty years of the Internet we have today. Gilbert Greening approached them like three years ago and said, you know, we need to create a new protocol for moving value over the Internet, because he understood this twenty years ago. This is where his industry comes from. He's one of the top subersecurity experts in the world. He was literally hit up cybersecurity for the UK Treasury, literally protecting the He was a buyer for RTG assystems for governments. I mean, the guy is unreal. But he approached sorry MT the IF said we need to create a new protocol for the Internet because it was never meant to move value and they said, yeah, of course, because he's the goat. And literally they started working on this three years ago. And quant it's literally I think it's Martin Hargreaves that wrote the paper for the open It used to be called Open Digital Asset Protocol. Now they called it Secure Asset Transfer Protocol. And it's literally Quants team that literally wrote the first draft for this protocol. And I just want to explain to you a bit, Paul about this about the IF a bit just for people to understand the significance the Internet Engineering Task Force and MIT, like I was saying, they're responsible for the Internet we have today, like all the standards and the SMTP protocol and the development and standardization of the Internet. They're the ones who head that out. And when you look at the IF, who's part of the IF, it's all like the head technologies for IBM, Microsoft, a Censure, like all the most powerful corporations and tech companies in the world are all part of the ITF. Well, their head guys are for technology to put their input on the development advancement of the Internet, because I mean, this is the Internet, this has to be done right. Well. Quant literally Quant is literally sharing the SATP. So literally Quant is above all these people. And I forgot to mention the CIA, the NSA, I mean, they're all part of the IITF and Quan is literally the ones writing the draft for the IF Secure Asset Transfer Protocol. And Claire she's another employee of Quant. I think she's the manager of product Development. She's literally co chair of the Secure Asset Transfer Protocol. So literally Quant is guiding the re architecturing of the Internet, which will allow digital assets to move from one network to another, and to do that you have to have an API gateway on each side, and quants that API gateway. It's one of the only compliant gateways for this new Internet problem.
Speaker 1: Kind of like a Swift without Swift And oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, this is so next level. Once you start understanding at what level the team is operating, it's they're they're literally guiding. They're the ones literally guiding the BIS, the central banks roll central banks. Yeah, literally helping them, you know, to understand how this should work. And this has been they've been working on this for a long time.
Speaker 1: This some this was just to kind of touch on that right there. This was some research that Smoke did. If you guys don't follow Smoke over on Twitter, make sure and do that. But he kind of hits it right here. So this is HSBC Barclay stand tender. This is this is the consortium that essentially is looking at tokenized money. They're saying that quant network managing that infrastructure for this framework, which is going to be operational in twenty twenty six or is this already operational now?
Speaker 2: Oh, it gets beta, Paul, it gets here, right, It's here. So if you look at the secure ASCID transfertal CAOL, you look at literally La Chain project, you look all of different projects all the world, the Regularly Likely Network. These are all projects that are operating in sandboxes. And Quant admitted that literally everything they're doing is in a sandbox environment. So right now, if you look at Project Rosalin, Project Rosalin involved two central banks, Bank Canada, Bank of Angland, numerous commercial banks, and many FinTechs. This was years ago, were Quant confirmed, and this was headed by the BIS Innovation Hub. Right the central banks are all central banks. Quant admitted this was made public by the BIS and by Quant. That literally Quant was the infrastructure layer for Project Rosalin, which allowed corporations and FinTechs and governments to build the use cases for CBDC and so they were creating custom APIs. Now Quant in the last three days has become very bold and they're list just literally plainly plainly out saying they're plainly saying what we've been trying to tell the community. Now Quant is saying later literally we are the infrastructure for this new fort industrial revolution. Is literally you're saying. Because just recently they put out some statements they said, this is right on quint website. They said, you know, in twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six is when the infrastructure was being determined, and the BIS they mentioned project the GOA, the Regulard Lively Network which is all the XRP. Later but they they go and mention this in the article and then they say this, this is sorry. They said that the BIS and the Central bankers have decided the model. The first layer is going to be CBDC layer, the second layer is the commercial bank layer toganization tognized deposits for example, and the third layer is the horizontal interobert ability layer that makes it all work together. And then they go on to explain in the article that quant is that horizontal layer. So literally Gilbert Verdian and he said, like this has been decided in twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six, we can see that by this project, in that project, in this project he mentioned the projects, and then he literally says, but twenty twenty six is where we go live at scale. Is they're literally just saying straight it up right now, it's.
Speaker 1: It's unleaded projecting right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's seven central banks. But project see this. This is where it gets even crazier. Gilbert Vernion admitted. When he was talking about the Regulated Library Network, he said, and this is right on Quan's website. He said, we provided the programmability, the interoperability and the custom APIs for the regular Library Network, but we also partnered with R three who's bringing over the shared ledger where all the tokenized assets will reside. The shared Ledger is the XRP Lager. And this is what I cracked the code on. And a lot of people don't know that because I only started my channel last year. But the Shared Ledger, the Regular Library Network, the Unified Lager, the f Internet, Financial Internet, it's all the XRP Lager. The regularly Libly Network used to be called the Regulated Internet of Value, but they changed the name real quick because everybody knows that Ripple is building the Internet Value. But Gilbert Vernion admitted many times, we provide the programmability and intro probability for the libily, for the Regulated Lively Network, technically the Internet Value, because it used to be called the Regulated Internet Value in a city document. See I prove in my in my deep dives that it's all the same thing like I said, the Unified Leader, Shared Leader a regularly Liby network and the Internet. They save Internet for financial Internet instead of saying Internet value. So when Gilbert Verdion is saying, like all the CBDCs, the majority of the CDCs are being built on private versions of the public XRP laser, this is right on Ripple's website. Yeah, this is this is people are not getting it. But so when guilt so the private CDCs, the CBDCs are being built on private versions of the public XRP lager, right, and the interlayer protocol Connects allows the public XRP lager to be the bridge for these CBDCs, so that.
Speaker 1: That gets into their Fusion roll up, which is essentially where they're rolling into that mean that's their twenty twenty six miles. This essentially is going to be the I guess their latest milestone, which is the main net launch of the Fusion roll up. This is going to unify all these different public and private chains under one place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and he said, and he in Twitter he said just recently think this was a few months ago, he said, we provide so in one interview on their website, he says we provide the programmability, interoperability and customer APIs for the regularly lib network, which is again regulated Internet value. But we partner with our three who bring over the shared Laser, which is the same thing that's the Internet value, that's the x CRPU lasuer. But now on Twitter, he said, we provide the quant fusion roll up, the multi layer roll up for the institutional Internet value. Right, Gilbert Verdion is making it very clear that they are not the Internet of Value. They are the Internet of Trust. And Gilbert Vernion has said at least ten fifteen times we are the Internet of Trust. But he says we provide the programmability for the institutional Internet value. For their regulated Internet of value. These are the CBDCs.
Speaker 1: You've probably heard me ment Uphold before, and there's a reason I keep talking about them. Uphold makes it incredibly easy to bridge a gap between your portfolio and the real world. This has not been done before. Their Uphold debit card is the best example of that. It lets you spend your crypto or your cash anywhere visa is accepted, all while earning four percent back in XRP on every purchase. It's the easiest way to stack rewards on your daily spending. Download the Uphold app for more and get started. Why would there be somewhat of a transparency gap? Because if you look at Quanta working directly with these private banks, government institutions, you know these are this is the kind of a lack of visibility in terms of the adoption metrics. Why do you think that that is? Because I think that's a pushback that some people have said about this, is that there doesn't seem to be a full transparency here.
Speaker 2: Oh percent. The same reason for why they gave five different names for the for the XRP lager you know Ledger, Shared Ledger concept, regularly, Levy Network, so on and so forth, and then Project the Goral project Mbridge. It's it's all the XRP lagor for the most part.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Well, let me ask you what about the centralization risk, because this, of course is another concern. It's kind of like what we're dealing with with Swift right now. It's it's over over centralization of money movement. And if you look at quant network, I think they own the proprietary software. So if if the cent if the central enterprise ceased to operate, what would be the long term I guess decentralization and survival of the over ledger.
Speaker 2: Yah, how was that very good? That's a very good question. What I understood from quant is from Gilbert Verdian is that they just patented some of the core, but everything else is on GitHub and open source.
Speaker 1: Okay, every things.
Speaker 2: They pantented, which it's way above my pay grade, but they patented a few things at the core, but everything is open source and get up. And Gilbert very and explain that quant Overlager, Well, the Confusion roll up is actually going this is technically going to be hyper decentralized because everybody because he was asked about that centralization and he said, we're actually hyper decentralized. This was a few years ago in an interview. But we're going to that hyper decentralization now with the count Fusion roll up. Because the reason that is is because any individual, corporation, anybody can literally participate in the network by hosting gateways. So it actually becomes more decentralized than regular DeFi because it's decentralization for everything, like everybody can participate and bring their own notes and connect bring their own connectors, bring their own notes for any blockchain, whether it's permission permissionless, private, public, any any blockchain can connect. As long as you follow the specs, you connect. And that's why people have no clue what's coming with count fusion, because this is it like they've been working eight years to get to this point. What they just announced right now, it's a This could be.
Speaker 1: A big, big advantage for them. I mean because you you look at Cosmos or Polka Dot, you know those are layer zero and one frameworks right now, those are our kind of structural ecosystems around how this will work with. I think Cosmos has what is it called IBC interbank or inter blockchain communication. Then you got chain Link, which is, you know, the oracle side of it, which used a decentralization of networks that are using independent note operators, so that that's a competitor, I would say, But quant doesn't have its own blockchain, so.
Speaker 2: I think it's different.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: I think it's different and think that's what the chainlan community doesn't understand is because my understanding is, and I know that they've come up with some other stuff where you know, yeah, but it's mainly an oracle network my understanding, and so it bridges data, you can.
Speaker 1: Bring your breath and QUANT can scale. That's the advantage. Well, well, sorry, I think you think about the possibility of new chains coming online. This essentially would set on top of that for more advanced technology, especially as AI starts to get integrated more and more into blockchain. My question is is we probably are going to see an AI developed blockchain, maybe within the next eighteen months. Well, sorry, interconnection, that would be huge, That would be huge for Quant.
Speaker 2: Well, they made it very clear their interoperability between AI Quant Overlager is interoperability for any any to any so AI blockchains, legacy systems, any software, databases, imaging. But I want to explain something here to make something clear. Is quant The difference between Quant and chain link And there are many, but Quant is connecting the legacy systems to blockchain and allowing them to build multichain applications, picking the best features of blog each blockchain. This is not the same as chain link at all. Chain Link is simply bridging the data my understanding, allowing the data of the real world to come to the blockchain so that the smart contracts know when to execute. But Quant is completely different because again it's it's kind of thing those like Quan will overly on top of chain link, NXR be an etherium. Yeah, whatever you want from chain link, use whatever you want from chine link, whatever you want from etherium. Right, So so yeah, so it's not the same as Jessie.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that we don't see? Yeah, I mean because you're already you're already talking about central banks that are essentially going to be utilizing this kind of technology. Commercial banks, even global supply chains would probably come into this. Now you're dealing with, you know, the whole idea of you know, what is I would say is regulatory alignment because it's essentially laying on top of that this is patented, it's proprietary. Why wouldn't the US government work with this in correlation to essentially utilize this for interconnectivity across all blockchains, across a global footprint of what finance is going to be.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there are I think they're working definitely with it. Because Gilbert Veren made a statement the other day. He's like, programmable ural, programmable pound, yeah, check mark, check mark, and then he said programmable US the dollar question mark. So he's literally saying because when when Gilbert Verdin when they say we provide the programmability for money, because they have like new programmable money. This literally is for all the money, for all the CBDCs, for all of it. And that's why he can safely say we provide the programmability for the Internet value, for the regulated Internet value, yeah, which which is technically all the CBDCs, all the money. Yeah, it's it's it's it's huge.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm surprised the token hasn't started to move because I know the token has a very strict hardcap supply. What is it like fourteen and a half million or so.
Speaker 2: Less less than bitcoin two thirds of bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Four Yeah, so basically already all of it in circulation. So why wouldn't especially if you look at a fiat to crypto SaaS basically is what you're talking about, it's a fiat to crypto software as a service, this would seem as though it would have heavy the activity right now, especially as we start to see tokenization really going mainstream. Now you've got I don't know if clarity is going to go through or not, but the point is I don't think this needs clarity at all. Where XRP I feel like does need or Ripple does need clarity to start to really do some things unique here in the United States.
Speaker 2: So maybe the United States. But one thing about Ripple is that ripple net has been always fully compliant, a KYC compliant AML complying to have a global rule book that we're seeing in project the go rap project Mbridge, Libily networks this rule book that the DTCC, Donald Donnie who helped them to create the rule book, Oh my goodness, the Global Payment Steering Group was literally a chairman was Donald Donna Hue. We talked about that, me and you. He was the chairman of the DTCC. He was the CEO and president of the DTCC, went and became chairman of the Global Payment Steering Group and they created which Ripple founded. So imagine that the former CEO of the DTCC literally creates the Global Payment Steering Group is to chair them in from day one with Ripple. Ripple founded its group and they agreed the global rule book which Ripple has. So ripple net is very, very compliant. That's what I've been telling the community. Listen when they were saying like they're worried about this and that, and lawsuit is all bs in my opinion, But you're right that I think in the US it will help adoption, and there's you know, there's definitely some benefits there. But Ripple has got a lot of things under the sleeve that I think people are not realizing, especially Ripple Nett being fully compliant, you.
Speaker 1: Know, with with already integration into cbdc's globally because there's so many countries that are developing them. Then you have commercial applications, why not why not see that integrated into the US, especially as we if in fact we do get clarity, a lot of this could start to open up on a regulatory framework for not only companies but governments.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, and sorry, I remember now what you asked is about the price. Why didn't we you know, the right?
Speaker 1: How is it moving? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think because that's why I did some deep dies on that. I think it's because everything's being built in sandboxes. That's what I understood from Quant because Quant is very specific that you don't need to pay for the quant license yet, which we'll use Q and T, and also to validate the transactions as well in the network, you don't have to pay that until you go live. So all of the commercial banks, enterprises, governments. They're all building solutions right now what we call m DAPs within the sandbox environment, but when they go live with their application, then they'll have to pay for the QUANT license. And so they've been working when these sandbox environments now like three or four years.
Speaker 1: I wonder I got to get a QUANT developer on because I wonder if if m dabs are operating on essentially an abstraction layer above the chains.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, very complex restruction.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't this start to work in other areas that where blockchain is starting to be incorporated, because you could have developers basically isolate different tasks and send them to the blockchain best suited for the job, like an AI developer would do, because that's exactly what it's doing now. I mean, if you guys are vibe coding out there, you understand the utilization of tools that these AI bots are doing. So I'm just wondering because you could essentially execuse smart contracts on ethereum for complex business elements. You could settle payments on bank control you know ledgers like quorda Okay or a CBDC, and then you could anchor things like data logues, which is proof of delivery like on bitcoin, you know.
Speaker 2: So huh, well, well, they've put out some serious statements about where they're going with AI with quant and unfortunately I didn't read them this morning. It's been a while, so I can't really quote them. But quant is literally there. Again. They're connecting the AI world with blockchain, with the legacy and.
Speaker 1: Here here's a killer app that you have to think about. I'm just thinking through this as a developer, you know, is there's no single point of failure. That's huge and this is like on one thing that every dav is trying to build, is no single point of failure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's future proof too because again being one of the top cybersecurity experts in the world, being responsible for the security of nations, because he explains that listen, these central banks have what are called critical national infrastructure. You can't shut it down, and you're going to make sure that whenever it's using there's no mess up here like this is critical national infrastructure. So he understood him and his team that you need to build an operating system and it needed to be done a very very specific way because he understood that the Internet was never made to move money as well, so it's future proof as well any future blockchain. That's what he explained. And when they did the ICO, he said to the community, he said, listen, what can you do with it? We don't know. That's where we're asking you to build on it because it's almost like unlimited use cases if you think about it. If you can connect any legacy system, any blockchain, any AI solution, any to any API anything, yeah, any software databases, CRMs and like if you look at sorry what is called zapier, Zapier and all of those quant automatically connects to every five thousand app on Zapier.
Speaker 1: And make dot com wow.
Speaker 2: And so it's any to any That's why he said that we don't know what you can build like. It's imagine, it's the it's the he said. We are the Microsoft Windows. If you think about it, we're like Microsoft Windows with a router on top. Microsoft Windows. What what what allowed us to go from the Second Industrial Age, from the manufacturing age to the Third Industrial Age or the Third Industrial Revolution, which was the information age. It was it was the operating system that did that. It allowed interoperability in their computer. I guess and and with the the Internet whatever, it allows us to just press a button, boom, we're in the Internet world. But without Microsoft Windows, it never would happen. So Gilbert Verdian, that's what he did. He created kind of the same concept with a router on top because he understands the architecture of the Internet. He understands because that's where his industry comes from, being one of the top cybersecurity experts in the world. His industry comes he explains in his I c O that his industry comes from the Internet originally being built for not to move money. That's that's why I like, originally the Internet was supposed to be a protocol we communicate. They never taught that we were going to build all these different use cases and piled like money and different things on the Internet. So that's where his industry comes from. Because so I'm not explaining it well, but literally they had to security Internet because it was never meant to do everything we're doing on it. And that's where yeah, his profession comes from. So you understood that.
Speaker 1: I said on a on a CTO advisory group that works with a bunch of these different tech companies and mostly its developers and chief technology officers that are mainly in I won't say Fortune five hundred, maybe Fortune twenty five hundred companies. And one thing that came up recently was this whole idea of the quantum threat, and I thought this was interesting. What we derived was that essentially the entire digital economy that we're running on today, which is including blockchain, bitcoin of theorem, it doesn't matter all these rely on asymmetric cryptography. Okay. Because of that, what you're dealing with is the bad guys are out there harvesting now to decrypt later. So when quantum does arrive, they've got the harvested data and essentially developing a quantum threat where they would be basically decrypting it retrospectively, you know, in essence. So that's a major concern to me, especially if you look at the blockchain nightmare that seems to be brewing right now. When it comes to quantum risks as a whole, how would quant solve or eliminate some of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I just I don't know, but I do remember, if I'm not mistaken, I do remember Gilbert Verdi and explaining that I think he said it has been solved, that they have solved it, I think, okay, but I'm not sure about that, but yeah, well there.
Speaker 1: I think one thing I read was that their counter strategy was what they called crypto agility or something where essentially, because it's an over ledger, it's like an API operating on you know, two.
Speaker 2: Points exactly, API eight weight, that's what it is. Ye.
Speaker 1: So this would essentially allow that to model around a quantum risk. So instead of waiting for individual blockchains to upgrade their core consensus, quant would basically be able to go in and flex around that. So interesting, man, I wonder if they have this locked down and they just haven't released the information yet.
Speaker 2: It's possible. They have quantinit, they have quant fusion, they have quant like it's and the solutions they're building too are not these small solutions like this is like literally infrastructure for nations. This is infrastructure for money. They were the first one to create a language, a programming language for money. Yeah, I can't remember what's the name of it. It's leaving my mind right now, but a programmable language for money. And so you're programming money like we quant You ear lader saying if this and this and this happens. Damn you know, send a thousand dollars to my daughter buy two hundred dollars worth of disktock one hundred thousand dollars here Like you're programming money. You're programming logic, which is not good at the end of the day for CBDCs. I'm sorry to tell you because I know you're you don't like it more than I do when it comes to those program CBDCs. But yeah, it's what do.
Speaker 1: You think about that statement though? For you know, for QDA, is the crypto agility statement that I heard or watch them talk about, Because if you think about that, then essentially an API operating system could handle a lot of these upgrades faster so as Ether or any any blockchain out there, traditional blockchain starts to make upgrades, You've got the ability to handle that upgrade much faster as more of an API layer. So if if a company were using quants over Ledger to send them, say, send quantum safe instructions, but the destination blockchain itself is still using legacy, then you know, that's the question. Maybe that's where quant would be protecting the end use against you know, quantum, which is kind of like the bridge component that we're dealing with right now, where bridges are very risky. So, man, this is a lot, a lot of stuff. What would you say if as far as adoption, you know, when you look at adoption curves that are happening, I think right now in the US until they get clarity or whether we get it or we don't get it. The point is is that you have to have some vision. Have you been watching what's going on in Japan?
Speaker 2: No? Not so.
Speaker 1: Essentially they put r l USD is essentially you can utilize is it inside the ecosystem? There? They basically green lit R l ust and.
Speaker 2: As a state everywhere, So you're going to do it everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's huge, And maybe what we end up with here is a new emerging region in the world that is way ahead, much like what the US was when Wall Street and Silicon Valley were launched. You know, it was an emerging because unfortunately, I'm wondering if the US is going to actually fall behind on all of this.
Speaker 2: They need to get this passed.
Speaker 1: It's it's advancing so quickly. They need to turn observers of the technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. They need to get this passed. But don't you find an interesting paull How us DT is, obviously, in my opinion, is a three letter agency operation. The prop up bitcoined and prop up digital currencies, right, so they print this out of kin air. They're literally printing US dollars what you were doing. Nobody stopped them, right, You can't do that unless your three letter agency. In my opinion, they did this for years. It helped to basically ramp up bitcoin, you know, made it very lucrative, It made it very shiny object for crypto in general, right, propped up the market with that, plus liquid and all these other things too. But usd T was very instrumental in that. Might if I'm not mistaken here, and then now that Ripple is ready, they're starting to scale down USDT everywhere.
Speaker 1: We'll starting Mika. Mika of course is locked it out. Yeah, it is interesting and interesting timing, Is that what you mean? Yeah? The timing I mean with Mika locking it out. Now you've got Japan coming in and pushing r L USD, which is a major trading part of the United States. You have ripple right now on essentially the precipice of because these next two weeks will decide how the US is going to go forward. And unfortunately we are dealing with some lawmakers up there by the name of Warren, uh that just cannot let this go. I still think there might be an opportunity here where housing bill is held hostage for the Clarity Act. Have you followed this a bit, I mean from you she Warren wants this housing bill to essentially secure. The Housing Bill in a nutshell, just is not allowing major corporations to buy up single family homes, okay, So, which is what a lot of these major corporations have been doing. They've been sucking up these single family homes in these depressed markets, and it's getting ready to get worse. So the housing bill Trump puts on hold because many people would say, all right, Trump's protecting his buddies who are over there doing real estate acquisitions. If he says, well, listen, I'll give you the Housing Bill if in fact, you give me the Clarity Act. So I think there's a little bit of trading, even though he's got a very short window to get that done, because otherwise I think they push this housing bill through as soon as the Democrats take control of the Senate, which could happen in you know, the fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's these people you mentioned, like this, this girl and I'm not gonna call her lady, but it's unbelievable. How is it that these if this would have happened years ago, we would have had these type of people in government, I mean people would have like people would have burned down the cities in the country. Like the stuff that we're allowing these evil puppets to do. It's it's unbelievable. Like, oh, it's unbelievable what she's what she's done. Like if you look at everything she's done, anything good, anything that's good for the public, anything she she's fought out, all their policies, her and all the other ones like her. It's unbelievable what they're doing to the country. It's absolutely unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, in the I think you have to understand, guys, that we are we are in a very interesting point right now in American history, and it is a time in which either we will look back and say this was when America continued its powerhouse or juggernaut, or it was the period in which the US let it slip through their hands. Because they essentially have the possibility. We have the possibility to do that.
Speaker 2: So well, if you look at all the previous administration, the last two three administrations. Listen, I know people don't like talking with politics sometimes, and you know, you say something and they think you're all crazy and oh, but if you look at if people really look at the policies of the last two or three administration, what they did to the country is unbelievable. It's unheard of. In my opinion. There was a goal to just destroy destroy America, and that's what Trump is trying to do. He's trying to save it. And but he's got you know, he didn't realize how deep the swamp was. I think maybe he knew. But when you say we're going to clean the swamp, the swamp is pretty deep. The researching guy and it's deep, very.
Speaker 1: Deep, very very deep. Well, I mean, if you, if you guys want to go read a book, there is one that I have for you that will explain what Jesse just said. And it's a book called Family of Secrets. Okay, this is about the Bush dynasty and the invisible government that's been hidden from history about over the last fifty years. So go read that book. You'll see it. You'll find it on Amazon. No, no link in the description, but no, Russ Baker is the author. It's a great book. I just finished reading it about a month ago. I have some good books. I got to get start putting those out, because when I put out a book recommendation, I'm gonna tweet it. Today. I put out book recommendations and people always are like, man, I've never seen this book, you know. So it's like, what is the Diary of the Economic hit Man? The original version?
Speaker 2: If you want your channel down? But yeah, Fishings of an Economic hit name.
Speaker 1: That one, yes, all right, the first edition? Not they don't even you can't even get it anymore. It's like black market. You have to find it used John Perkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the other one. I would recommend it. I don't think he wrote a book, but this one. I don't even know if I should say it. But if your channels get shut down, I do apologize in advance.
Speaker 1: Easy, Okay, don't say it. Don't say it, we'll put it. Well.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, you know like a ship, you know, a boat, a ship with three guns. Okay, So first name is Kevin, last name is like a ship, you know, if you're in a boat. Yeah, there you got two piece? All right, okay, yeah go check guy out.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at my collection of what would be probably illegal books in about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well it's yeah for sure. Yeah, in twenty years, if you want that book, you gotta get a you gotta get a chip in your hand. Not twenty years.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, well it maybe faster than that.
Speaker 2: Man, But Kevin shipped my friend with two piece. He used to work for a three letter agency. He held the highest positions, all the highest positions literally majority of how your highest positions within that agency and became a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you've got a lot of news hitting the market this week. We'll cover that with a ton of interviews. We're going to be covering Jesse. It's always fun doing deep dives with you. Thank you so much for coming in today.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. On it to be all, I really appreciate it. I really pre that it is all over the map. But when you're getting started on quantitix RP, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it interesting is Yeah, it's interesting to get into this stuff because I think a lot of people don't realize how close we are. The fortunate thing is, you know, I recognize it very easily because I've seen these times before, when we were first edging into the birth of the Internet and what Tim berners Lee was about to unleash on the world. These are the same signs that I saw then. I see now, same thing when mobile compute started in two thousand and seven, when Apple, you know, released their iPhone, and of course right after that social media was launched. So a lot of unique timing here for the finance sector. And I think there's some very interesting companies, quap being one of them, that will be at the front forefront of this. For sure.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely huge. Politic could just add it's huge because we are going into the fort Industrial Revolution. That's what people don't realize. The Third Industrial Revolution was the information age, which was just transformed the way society worked exactly. No, but now we're going to the fort Industrial Age, which is blogchain, AI and other things all combined, all basically very powerful transformational technologies, but all complementary to another one another at the same time. So the transformation we're going to see in twenty thirty years, in next ten to fifteen, twenty years is going to make the Internet look like a joke. Yeah, I mark my words in that one. Because the Internet didn't have the Internet to piggyback off exactly right, that's why it's moving so fast.
Speaker 1: Well, and you're right, because you look at previous technology shifts. The Internet was a was a magnitude of order of magnitude in terms of growth and the era that it placed prior to that. You know, many many you guys probably don't remember prior Internet, but I was around during that era and that was a that was a big deal. The world ran just fine, but it didn't run at speed. And now you apply blockchain and AI into this, dude, and then you throw robotics at this.
Speaker 2: Holy no, no, it's it's insane. What's coming. It's it's the mind cannot fandom what's coming just Ei alone, let alone, never mind blotching. But when you connect all the three together, it's it's it's at like take the Internet multiple a one hundred times. It's going to be stupid.
Speaker 1: It's very very interesting concerning if we don't get our hands around it. And then also I think for society, it's going to create some shifts that maybe even we don't realize are going to be happening. I think a lot of people have already started to see a little bit of this, which is why it's so important for people to get into digital assets, because this is essentially the wealth the server and the maker at the same time. Whether you're someone who's achieved some wealth in life or you're a person that has not, this is the time where actually both societies can benefit from this. So very intriguing issues for sure. All right, guys, you know what to do, like subscribe. If you're not following Jesse over on apex Crypto Insights, make sure and visit him over on YouTube and we will catch you next time right here on the x rppot. Take care