Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to Realrifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code Cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's real Rife Technology dot com. Are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm JAG and today we bring back the man, the Myth, the Legend, Brandon Crow. Welcome back to the Cult, my good man.
Speaker 4: Mister evering back on, guys, it has been a.
Speaker 3: Little minute, and I'm not gonna lie. There are a fair amount of people who will will have their feathers ruffled every time you come on here and speak, but it's only because it's true, you know, I mean outside of the speculation. But for the most part, you come with receipts and that's why we love you. You very well read, you're very on top of it, and you don't just say things just to say things. You show where you're actually getting your opinions from. And we appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. Yeah, that's always the thing is like I hate when people are just saying that's just paying and that's just this. It's like no, let's try to break that down because otherwise we sound like narcissists. And same thing with other topics. It's like, well, you know, you can say Lincoln's a warmongerer, but if you dearely don't bother to dig in prior to Civil War, I have to say, like, Okay, you're illegitimate because you're arguing with something you don't really know the entire topic about. You're only going from a particular angle and era. And I think when you narrow down a topic to only to fit a vision and what you want to say, that's propaganda. You created the old narrative, you're revisionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree exactly, dude, I couldn't agree more. So what is it are we talking about today? We kind of just wanted to invite you on and we know that you're always hammering on some stuff. So what you've been getting into lately?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh the title, I'll let it explain itself if you can just enable sharing and I'll let you guys see what it's about.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, you are free if you would like to see this instead of just hear this Jonathan Teller where they can go.
Speaker 3: You can come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy podcast or rockfin dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy. Both of those links are down in the show notes. If you're somebody who just came stand commercials, look, we get it. We are a part of the Speaker Network, which is owned by iHeartRadio. iHeartRadio is it owns the it owns the radio basically right, and so they have all of their radio commercials. That's what you hear in all of our shows. So if that's something that just chaps you the wrong way, I don't know if you can be chapped the right way.
Speaker 2: But we get it.
Speaker 1: It sucks, It really does suck. But y'all listen, not only coming to Patreon do you get no commercials, but every Tuesday night, every Tuesday night, Jonathan tell them.
Speaker 3: Every Tuesday night at nine pm Central time, you will be invited to our live show. It is literally every Tuesday night, and it is absolute family time over there. We love getting with all of our good cult members out there with their third eye all the way open. Yes they get a little crazy, Yes they get a little chaotic. That's exactly how we like it, and that's exactly how the cult members like it because it is an absolute schmorgasboard of conspiracies. Every single time we get on, it's always a hell of a good time. So yeah, we appreciate all the good cult members who have done so already.
Speaker 1: Indeed, all right, so the title of Brandon's uh of Brandon Spiel today, God's been divorced.
Speaker 4: I got to start a few people already going, what in the blasphemy am I going to be covering today?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get the heresy fire stoked boys, let's go.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty cool picture though.
Speaker 4: I like that, appreciate it. Yeah. I put a lot of work into my little AI generator thing, and now people who are recommended it to me, they're saying, how do you do that? I'm like, that's my secret?
Speaker 6: What uh?
Speaker 3: I was using an AI picture generator and they took it away. Could you share that with the cult members?
Speaker 4: Or is that a secret AI being generator? Man? Pretty again with my stuff because I know the occult. I also have a little bit of a director's mind, so I know what I'm looking for and when you type that in specifically, you can And then as well, if you're already using like Google, they have a thing where like you can cash out every time you've used Amazon, every time you've you've ordered from aarticular company, they give you a percentage and you get money that you can transfer into tokens to generate images if you run out of coins to generate free images.
Speaker 3: Oh gotchah. Yeah, I know that there's a bunch of that kind of stit.
Speaker 4: Trying to figure out how that works exactly, But I see that it's an option.
Speaker 3: So hey, why not? So anyway, all right, God's been divorced question mark?
Speaker 4: Yes. Oh, for some why I think it's important is because it's a little bit of a hit on the Triune, or at least more so to give clarity a new perspective. Because when we understand it from this perspective, it debunks Catholicism. It explains to Muslims what Christ is and was, as opposed to just a good man or a prophet. It debunks a chosen people theology, which we're seeing right now in the Middle East going into full swing. It disproves the New Age belief systems, and it revigorates the Ecclasia to be controversial and not passive in their faith and testimonies. So I think those all have some merit of Oh, all of these things are covered in one particular episode. If you, if you, if you're able to understand, you might have to listen a couple of times. You might have to do your own little Bible research. But again, I'm not gonna make it boring.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you might have just accidentally been striking while the iron was hot on this one, because boy, oh boy, is shit popping off in Israel with Iran and Hezballah and the whole thing with Lebanon. It's it's wild times. And as you do, Brandon, you're You're just here, You're just here stirring that pot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I love it in a lot of episodes though, and I just did the other day. No such thing as a Holy Land, which will be premiering on Rumbling Spotify soon. It's gonna be pretty much in my little anti thesis to everything that Prager you and Daily Wire puts out. It's gonna be like, well, hell come, I've never seen this before. It's gonna be like yes, because this is how much they sensor the reality from you. And it's all gonna be in one spot.
Speaker 3: So wow, no such thing as a holy land.
Speaker 4: WHOA yeah to cover photo for that was fun too. I was like, you guys nailed it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I tell you what, dude, I've been saying this for a hot minute, Like whenever people are fighting over land because they're God's shown, I'm like, get the fuck got he here? That is such a cop out excuse to just be shitty and want to take land. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 4: No, it's absolutely it's actulutely correct. And the fact that you any anybody that says that God justifies blood being shed is a liar because Proverbs disproves it is things that the Lord hates it seven things, and one of them is hands that shed innocent blood. So if you are shedding innocent blood and you call it collateral damage, my more power to you when you get to the judgment throne, because I would not want to be in your shoes. So, without any further ado explaining first and foremost, when Moses, as I've explained I think briefly before, but this is more condensed. It's zooming in and focusing. As I've explained to people, a lot of my stuff is all interconnective, if you didn't hear it or you don't understand something in this show, there's nine times out of ten I have explained it in another always interconnective. But with the APIs Bull, and we're all familiar with this. Even if you're not a Bible diehard reader, you've only been to Sunday School, or you just watched something on YouTube, you at least know about the golden calf that was built at the bottom of Mount Sinai, and it represents the APIs Bull of Egypt, which was associated with the King of Egypt. Among its many meetings, represented the strength and vitality of a reigning monarch. What was significant with Mount Sinai, Well, it was a wedding ceremony. A lot of Christians do not know this, and I'm going to try to break it down because when you understand this and the significance of a verse that says God's been divorced. Yes, that's in the Bible, You're going to be going, oh gosh, So this has a lot of significance. When they're saying that we're a sacred people, it's like, I'm going to be dunk debunking that today. So what was going on at the base of the mountain. While Moses was a getting the Ten Commandments from God, they had a little hop of veil, which is where a wedding ceremony would take place. The couple would meet underneath this, and they would have the groom and the bride. They would say their vows underneath this veil. And where was this occurring, Well, it was taking place. And to hunt, which is the lowest region of the mountain, in the shade of the mountain.
Speaker 3: Tough huh mm hmm, like or siel like thoth to hout thoth.
Speaker 4: I don't know this is from a Hebrew word, but I wouldn't be surprised that there is a little bit of a connotation of a similarity, because he is redeeming them from the counterfeit that you're inferring, which would be an equivalent of hermes and or bail. So in contrast, this is what I'm going to be trying to explain, because when you don't accept Christ, you're accepting the other. And when you accept the other, well that's going into the New Age aspects of things, all right. Compare contrast, I'm bringing receipts, I'm not just no doubt for the sake of bashing a particular group or a belief system.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with it. I love learning all different kinds of perspectives. It kind of gives you a broader view of life.
Speaker 2: So I'm here for it, dude, big fact awesome.
Speaker 4: So in a Jewish wedding, and again I'm not saying Jewish were so we could go Hebrew. Heber would probably be more accurate.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 1: I would say, so, this is when they just left Egypt and like they only had their culture and they were this is you know when this is when Moses went up and to get the Ten Commandments on stone.
Speaker 2: This is that time frame, right, correct.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be explaining what that is though, because it's significant.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So a marriage contract is a covenant or a katuba is the actual word that would be used, and it was a non spoken written agreement to each other and a copy would be given to both parties codified in stone. In this particular case, it was known as the Ten Commandments. You want me to be your provider, protector, and provisioner, then I have some standards and acquirements with this relationship. If this is what we're going to be doing and what are they doing on their spiritual honeymoon. They are building a golden calf, which literally represents a monarch of earth. God's not fond of kingdoms of earth. He's not fond of politicians or whatever you want to call it. This is why in First Samuel eight he says, they already have me as their god. Samuel. They didn't reject you, they rejected me. They don't need rulers of men to intercede for them. So when you're hearing, well, you know, I'm not really into religion. God isn't either. That was literally the whole point is, I'm going to establish a relationship. You don't have to choose it, but if you do, there's going to be some perps. Is it going to be easy? No, No marriage is. But that's what I'm going to try to explain a little bit more. And ta hath if you want to look it up. Folks, they have a barum publishings over here, and the meaning of the word means under or below. So in the shade of the mountain, think of it that way, where this marriage was taking place. Symbolism. It's not just read the cute story skip over. That's it. That's why I'm trying to bring his context. So in contrast, I think I've covered this before. But again, if folks are just digging into this, that's why I'm reading it is giving them care. Contrast, the Christmas tree, the old pagan custom of bringing a living tree indoors in the middle of the dark months of the year and decorating it with candles and trinkets, was introduced to Britain by Prince Albert, the husband of Queen Victoria. The idea rapidly caught on. Bringing evergreen vegetation in the form of trees, boughs and branches from the outside to the inside was a magical ritual, a piece of sympathetic magic meant to encourage the return of spring and the growing season. The timing and the entrance on the exit of the tree was critical. Anytime before Christmas Eve was too soon for the tree to come inside, and all decorations had to be taken down by the twelfth Night or otherwise known as January sixth. Yes, there's anifigance with that. This tradition, however, does not seem to signify for the department stores who start to display artificial Christmas trees from September onwards. The Christmas tree is traditionally an evergreen tree, usually a spruce or a fir, which is cut down from the forest. The tree itself symbolizes immortality and everlasting life. Isn't that what Christ gives us an exchange? So there we have a pagan aspect going on here and the lights draped onto a reminder that during the darkest time of the year, lighter days are just around the corner. The Yule celebrations in Northern Europe were echoed in similar rituals in Southern Europe, where the Roman god Attis or Attis as a savior god whose life story very much parallels that of Christ. Christ pagan doppelganger could be equivalent of Hermes. It could be the statue of liberty that we all know it best by the spiked crown guy. What did they do on Christ? And contrast of this guy, they inverted a crown into his head. They put him on a tree, which is the symbol of to moves in rud Sun. The occult's messiah figure Addas was born on December twenty fifth to a virgin mother and was sacrificed to save mankind be killed beneath a conifer, remaining for three days and nights in his tomb before his resurrection. His priest, called the Dendrophary or the tree bearers, were charged with selecting a conifer from a sacred grove that would be brought indoors and the memory and the death and resurrection of Addis, who is frequently linked with Apollo, the sun.
Speaker 1: God Yep, which all ties back to the sun going down for three days around the winter solstice.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, correct.
Speaker 4: Correct, correct, Reborn is not a new thing. So when I'm looking at somebody like Russell and I did that twenty sly thing, and I'm seeing it was all women. It was twelve women that all were complaining, Oh, he's just a new Christian. Look at the symbolism. Woman, understand what they believe. It's a counterfeit. It looks very similar. Hence why it's called counterfeit.
Speaker 3: You talking about Russell Brand right, Yes, the boss convert.
Speaker 4: That says he's a Christian, but he is not a Christian. His symbolism blows me away with how blatant it is. But people do not want to acknowledge it. And I'm like the fact that he kisses Klaus Schwab from the World Economic Forum on the cheek. His number one assistant, yuv All Harari while holding his book about who What a Sapiens? Something about sapiens. He's holding that particular book in his hand. That book is saying pro transhumanism, which is basically man mixing with machine.
Speaker 3: Right, And I don't know if y'all saw, but he's like giving baptisms and stuff like that now, which is pretty funny. But he said, I saw this video that he posted on Instagram, Russell Brand, and he was out in this river with this other guy and they were baptizing this one dude and they're fucking in their whitey tidies and Russell Brand's just rocking a chub the whole time. I'm like, I mean, maybe he just got that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging or whatever, but it's like, you're out there and you're white. It's just weird, dude, Like you're doing back to.
Speaker 2: Only wearing underwear. Yeah, correct, Okay, So I told you.
Speaker 3: I told you about Russell Brand, didn't I and you and you scolded me for it.
Speaker 2: I didn't scold you.
Speaker 1: All I said was is it possible that he digging into all the dark things for the early part of his career, found the light and now is singing a different tune.
Speaker 2: And I said that I was hoping that it was sincere.
Speaker 3: That is, well, we all hope that everybody's sincere, but I hope.
Speaker 1: That Kanye's gospel conversion a while back. I genuinely had hoped. And everybody's like, wait for it to be called fake. I was like, y'all pause, can we like please just acknowledge the fact that he is singing about Jesus on a public stage and like take that for at least a lowercase W.
Speaker 2: And then it was like, yeah, it's a whole stunt. It's like, God, damn it. I was, well, the thing is is going to hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're holding on to the symbol that you hope these people represent, but don't you don't look into their intention.
Speaker 1: I hold onto the message that they're saying, even if it's for that snippet of time. At least they use that platform to say it, You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I guess so, but very easily, just honestly, I would say that it kind of bastardizes it because you got somebody like that, who Okay, maybe for these few minutes they sing this beautiful song or they perform this holy baptism and all that, and you see, oh my God, like look at their life, look at where they where they came from, and look where they're at now. But the people who are now looking into this are going to start following these people. And if they're following these people, then there's they're gonna start to see who are the representations of what this religion is actually supposed to be doing, you know what I mean? And so I'm anti religion all the way anyway, But whenever I and that's why I can see it, you know what I'm saying, because I'm not looking at it through like, oh my god, Russell Brand, He's really turned a page. It's like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop because I know that it's a matter of time.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Usually I'm the pessimist as far as our dynamic goes, but when it comes to this, when I try to remain optimistic, like Marky Mark, I know that he's like pushing people to go to the Catholic Church, and like some people throw shade his way, I hold on to hope that maybe he's genuine when he is telling people, hey, pick up your Bible.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile he was at Ditty's freak offs.
Speaker 2: Like I say, I hold on to hope that it's sincere. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Eventually for the counterfeit, and there's a reasonablehen it made. There's a lot of textual aspects there. Even when you were watching the Olympics. I did a breakdown on that if you guys actually want me to do it, because it was very glitchy. We were dealing with massive glitch on the show. I did it with oh yeah, when you break down, you break down the texts, you start going, oh so adis never resurrected. Originally, but once christ actually came on the scene, they said, we got to adapt this story because this was not anticipated. Because their rebirth is ascending to become your own god, everlasting life, immortality. How do I know this? Their belief system gives them way where I come up with the you instead of the J word y word and again tan in bomb moltenenbomb, it's a idol tree for his presence, empowered to reign, supreme phallic symbols and fires should be lit in honor of him. The supposed child of that union is Horace and or Hermes and and or bail To Moves, the reincarnate of Nimrod. Allegedly, in their belief system, Samaramus aka isis aka Astrooth claimed a full grown evergreen tree spring out of the roots of a dead tree stump to symbolize the bringing forth of a new life for Nimrod. On the anniversary of Nimrod's birth December twenty fifth, She said that Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and lead gifts under it. This is the genesis of the Christmas Tree and the symbol of Nimrod. This equates to approximately nine months after Eastar or the day ish Tar became pregnant with a Tamuz christ pagan doppelganger. So there is some symbolism I'm gonna be when I show you the symbolism of what the cross means, it really starts changing your whole world perspective. It's gonna really go WHOA.
Speaker 3: Well, it stems from the anc, doesn't it uh partially.
Speaker 4: And that taps into this, but the anc as well could represent the birth canal again, that's similar to what's over here with the Hermetic cobal Tree of Life that I've shown you guys before. We're not we're not focusing on it, but I'm just zering in because when you look at the Catholic Church, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is very similar to the Hermetic Kabbalatre of life, where that's the Father, the Holy Spirit, and Christ's Son or the Chakma. But why is it chakma underneath wisdom? It's kind of like if so if if if counterfeit Christianity. Catholicism is showing the same symbol with how to define the Trinity. That should be a huge red flag. Because the Catholic version is worshiping Tamus the Virgin Mary, Queen of the Heavens astro roths Jeremiah. That for Catholics that are listening, I know you guys don't open your Bible all the time. And I'm going by former Catholics who tell me this, Jeremiah talks about the Queen of the heavens. You literally can look up and I think it's October of nineteen fifty two to fifty four that was officiated the legit name for the Virgin Mary so that's already a little bit of a ding. And as well, when you're doing the ding ding ding, when you think you're doing the cross, that is actually the sign of the pentagram, slow it down real slow, and you'll find out you're yeah, all right, bang bang bang yeah five points yeah, sigil of astrooth. Look that up. That is that pentagram. So just stating that, and then who is who's Nimrod? Then in all of this o Cyrus Eric or the Latin sky god of the underworld an equivalent dis batar. Break that down dispatar, So dis means to be set apart and petar father set apart father as well dispatar. So what do we get with dis means set apart, Saint means set apart, Peter Patar? Where do you meet, uh, Saint Peter and Catholicism. But we throw it all Christianity and together we just meet Saint Peter at the Parley gates. No, Dispatar was the Latin sky god.
Speaker 3: Of the underworld, sky god of the underworld.
Speaker 4: That is legit name. You can again google read a book. I read books. I'm just telling you this is Google stuff. This is not something they're censoring. On the average page, you know, because what's their their biggest fear? Like I just did a post the other day with Moloch and Holocaust and they deleted it because it was going against a particular group of people, deeming them inhuman or whatever it was. And I'm like, reading addiction, very definition about Moloch and Holocaust is telling a girt. It had nothing to do with that. My inscription was counter to that. But why are they scared? Because when you people who are listening to somebody like ourselves that are getting this kind of content and thoughts going through your head, you start researching on your own. That scares them because you start understanding the world differently. They're terrified of that. Yeah, as lunch you asleep. So and I just find that interesting because I'm going to try to re explain elements of the Triune. Yes, but let's redefine this because when you understand father and son, it's going to transform how you view counter versus religion, which is what Jonathan I say to he's against versus relationship. That's why I'm going to try to explain the difference. That's why I call Christianity of faith and everything else is religion. If you need a man to intercede for you, or you need to have organization, you need a building. You're always defending your adjectives. You're probably religious, yeah yeah, and that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and then you know you're leaving your your eventual understanding up to somebody who may only skim off the top of the Bible and might not get into certain stories. And so now, like, and to be honest, I'm gonna be real with you, most of my understanding of the Bible and Christianity comes from Jacob. I've been, you know, doing these shows with him for so long. I have a pretty decent under not a great understanding, but I at least I mean, I'm not talking about representation, but I at least understand some of the stories. You know what I'm saying, And that's that's what I mean. And so and honestly, we talk about some stories on here that most Christians haven't heard of, Like most people don't know about what was it? Lots daughters that were banging them while he was drunk so that they can get pregnant. It's like they're like, oh, you blasphemous. You know you're making that up, And it's like you ain't read that shit though.
Speaker 2: Yet, and they don't.
Speaker 1: Certain people will throw out these crazy stories from the Old Testament of like, oh, yeah, when God said let his people go in and slaughter everyone, even the women, even the animals. Oh, but he's a God of peace, and it's like, yeah, you gotta look at the time, place, and situation.
Speaker 2: Those weren't humans, those were nephelom.
Speaker 1: And then you get into that whole conversation and they're like, well, that's not biblical. It's like yo, but it is though, And then it's it's crazy. I can't do the chapter in the verse game. I'm too add to contain that information. But the storyline and the plot and the names, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Like I got that.
Speaker 1: It's like if I was to watch a movie, I couldn't tell you the minute in the hour of every key plot point, but I could paint you the picture, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It takes a special Yeah, it takes a special kind of on the spectrum like you do with Brandon with knowing verses and chapters. I'm like, my God, the way you just pull that out of that, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like such a bad Christian because I can't do it. And nobody makes me feel that way. It's a mean thing because like there are so many people that I know that are fucking quick with it bouta and they like know it and not only this version but also in this version, and it's like I wish I had either a the retention or be the time to do that.
Speaker 2: It's alert, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But anyway, anyway, yeah, Jacob, just remember Job one six where it talks about the sons of God approaching the throne before they're about to go, and you know, harass job because then once you get that, even even the commentary bill says maybe these were angels and stuff like that, because then you go Genesis six four. So if you're telling me these were angels approaching the son of God and then the sons of God come down out affairs of daughters and men somewhere right now, you have to then counteract what you just told me with Job one six that oh, no, son, only sons of God or not angels. It's like, well, let's keep digging, and when we dig the narrative starts changing. And when you understand the different narrative, the things in the Bible start making more sense.
Speaker 2: I agree, but I think you and I actually have I think we've talked about this before too.
Speaker 1: We have a different opinion on the Book of Job because, like, it's very counter to pretty much to the rules that God has set out to be true. Like Satan and God don't commune, they can. God can make whatever happen he wants, of course, but like, if Satan was cast out because he is unworthy to be in the place of all good where God resides.
Speaker 2: Then the whole story of Job couldn't have happened.
Speaker 1: So like, and then we find out that Job maybe the oldest book of the Bible ever written, right, there's a scholarly debate about that, right, So, and I know that people say that there's no indication that Job was a parable However, I actually kind of take that stance because if you look at the story and the reasons, and the way his wife turned and the way he stayed faithful, and then even his body had the lesions on him, all of this, and also that whole story means that God made a deal.
Speaker 2: He took a wager, even though we know that.
Speaker 1: God casts out those that deal in lots and he doesn't do gambling. So like the whole story isn't exactly quote unquote within the guidelines. But at the same time, it teaches about faith even in the worst circumstances. So that's that's kind of where I'm at with it. But I know that there's a lot of people who will, like toe to toe, tooth and nail fight me on that and say that it is absolutely black and white real life, and like that's one of those things where it's like, but well, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not like a salvation issue.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing too, Like one way or another on the job story does not detract from Jesus or Salvation whatsoever. So it's kind of one of the it's like a flat earth debate between Christians. It doesn't change the story of salvation.
Speaker 3: You know, well, hold on. You say that you don't believe that that God and Satan would have a conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that they could, yes, But I'm saying if Satan is not even allowed to go to that place, because that is the place of all good he was cast from there, how would that conversation just go down? Like Satan just bebop up to the staff meeting and threw down the Gauntlet about his boy job.
Speaker 2: That's like that, bro, what well?
Speaker 6: What about?
Speaker 3: I mean, there are so many verses within the Bible, and I just pulled us a couple of them up that talk about God being omnipresent of course, So if God is omnipresent, then of course he would be in the presence of Satan as well.
Speaker 2: Right, No, no, no, it says that Satan was in the heavenly realm.
Speaker 1: It was saying that Satan was somewhere that he wasn't permitted to be now unless God called for a rule breaking staff meeting, which may have happened.
Speaker 2: I do not know, but it sounds to me like that was a parable that was adopted.
Speaker 1: And then when they got together at the council and I see, and they were trying to figure out which books to put in the Bible, they were like, yo, clearly, this book belongs in this Bible. It doesn't contradict any other place anywhere throughout the course of history, it doesn't interfere with salvation whatsoever. Teaches a message that literally everybody can get down with hold true to your faith no matter what.
Speaker 2: Clearly this belongs here, right boom boom.
Speaker 6: And it was at it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm good with that. I'm actually very happy that it was. That's one of my favorite books.
Speaker 3: Does a lion necessarily give a shit if a raccoon stumbles into its cave?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's kind of way out of left field. Is this like if a bear shit's in the woods?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, No.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is.
Speaker 4: Okay, so may I sure? So he is stating, is that if a little rascal is coming in to harass God, but God is more powerful than him, you really think he's going to have a problem with it, because it's like you're on my territory, You're on my turfy. No, I'm saying, even tempted Christ and that was the word made flesh. So there's that. And then if I may yeah, but I would sum it up with Christianity is that God allows the decision, Satan provides the temptation, we mankind determine the outcome because when you look at that perspective, you're start going, Okay, So if you really wanted to test, and you don't, you don't do this all the time, but you're over here going, you know what, I want to see if he's actually worth the salts and you know what, I have that much confidence and faith because we're always saying, have faith in God, have faith in God. How much faith is he put in us all of it to be ambassadors to actually point to him, like, you know, speak up on my behalf, right, right? We think this is a one way street. It's like no, So I think there's a lot of potential legitimacy with job, especially when you get Enoch being brought up to the Third Heaven and stuff like that. I think there's a there's a case to be made that, yeah, or you know, it could be once a month with visiting hours quote unquote.
Speaker 2: I mean again, the only way I say that.
Speaker 1: And also, when Satan did tempt Jesus, that was on earth, that was in the physical, when God was flesh and he was susceptible to sin.
Speaker 2: That was the entire point.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: But aside from that, and again I'm it's not like I am the rule nowhere.
Speaker 1: As far as what God doesn't does allow in his presence, all we know is that it says that even humans are as unclean, rags and unworthy to be in his presence, Satan being the antithesis and therefore all bad like he couldn't exist in the same realm as God in that way, or at least that's what we've been given to understand. Again, who knows, maybe that was the entire point in the story of Job is a one hundred percent black and white truth historical fact.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're also trying to understand it. We're also trying to understand it, like in the context of how you know, humans understand places, and so whenever you're talking about heaven, you're talking about God. We don't know of what God even looks like, if it is like an actual thing or a place or just a rhythm or whatever you want to call it. Right, so whenever you think of heaven, like all right, some people might look at it and think of it as maybe it's a physical place, maybe it's an astral place, maybe it's a place in the mind or whatever. And so if if a if the devil or a demon or something like that were to stumble across there, I don't know. There's actually a story that uh that gets in like in Buddhism that that supposedly even Buddha was tempted by a demon and and I don't know, it's a it's a weird story, but basically, yeah, yeah, there's a dude, there's a lot to Buddhism that like, it'll make it's stuff that'll make you think it's a it's a great philosopher's religion.
Speaker 2: I think. Was it during his fasting period?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't really remember. That was a minute ago that I saw that, but but no, it's.
Speaker 4: I just did a connection that Mercury and Bail connects to Buddha. Mercury connects with Buddha. And if that is supposed to be the doppelganger connected with Bail and Tamus, if that happened during his fasting time, that will be a little bit of a well, isn't that a little bit of an interesting case and counterpoint?
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, I don't know, but man, that would always speculating like this.
Speaker 4: I always learned too. But I'm like, oh, that's interesting, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: And I just think that, you know, I believe that God, source, universe, whatever you want to call it, is omnipresent, like it states in the Bible time and time again, and omnipresent means everywhere, everything all at the same time, never not here, wherever, here is it doesn't exist. It's like talking about non existence. It's never existed, so you can't even talk about it. It's always been and so you know, that's how I look at God anyway, no.
Speaker 4: Doubt, no doubt, that's fair to Again, just showing Kabba Lah. So I'm gonna be doing another episode if you guys are ever interested. Is why they were dancing about the Israelis. It's kind of similar to the nine to eleven, but going a little bit more into explaining the three candlestands and freemasonary and how it connects with the Kabba lab What does that all mean might surprise some folks. I'm not going to get into all that right now because save it for another episode, but just showing that it has a little bit of a connection with their tree belief system for trees. So what do they do with Christ? His head is over here on the top cather spiked crown, and then they have them all mangled up, probably similar to a eurro borrows, which is overs over the magician set on the tarot card infinity, So he's all mangled up similar to that on a tree, and he's hanging on the sign of Timus, which is connecting. So be that as it may. There's a counterfeit aspect here to consider, as I found interesting before. Top of the Hermetic Kabala trees known as Corona. It's known as Catherine Hebrew, but it's known as Corona in Masonic Latin. So there's already something here being laid out is don't take my word for it. When we hear that Christ is a redeemer, what is he redeeming us from? What is the counterfeit? Apparently the counterfeit has some connections already that's being laid out here, just showing that as a there's the tree religion, there's a rebirth ideology, regeneration, reincarnation, and is sending to become like a God. How do I know this? Look at the Hollywood again, Hollywood coming from the Druids Walk of Fame. What is a sigil of ashtaroth well if wroth like rothschild red shield if roth means red, sigil of astra Roth Astro is star right, astrology astro not so ashtraw so red, star red, star right. And that is the Hollywood Walk of Fame. What are these people believe in studying to become like stars? Like the angels who were known as star walkers. So what is Christ giving? And contrast, I need a new heavenly council for my father. I need someone to be that representation, to allow a loyal counsel. Why we have all this suffering down here because I'm testing to see if you guys are worthy to take over the ones that came down and had affairs with the daughters of men. They wanted a fleshley desires. They wanted a fleshy existence. So guess what we get sons of God in Genesis sixty four, later on and over in first John, behold what manner the love of the Father that we Christians should be called sons of God? So there's a replacement here, and theirs is well, I can become my own God egotism, a thetan ability, like a church of scientology. There's already a little stardust God in me. This is what Tom Cruise, John Travolta, people debble into that. This is what they believe. Another way to define what Hollywood is doing. If you've ever watched the Venom movies or the character in the Spider Man universe, yeah, very similar belief system of I'm symbiotically possessed with this demon entity. Because of that, I can ascend and become like them. I can become like a god status. But where did that term come from? Like you know the Ponzi pyramid scheme. Yeah, that's what these people are being lied to about, is that they think, like the pyramid that has fire over the all seeing eye? What is that pie? Fire? Raw ray, some god mid in your midst, fire of the sun, gode in your mits, that little candle ceremony one in the middle, two on each side, find that inner God within yourself. The twin towers, the third building falling. You will become enlightened if you just walk between the That's what they believe. It's all symbolic. In contrast, the other one says, I have to submit a lot of people don't want to submit to Christ because that's requirement, that requires actually doing stuff. It's main enance. The other one says, do as thou will, as long as thou want. Just don't think, right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't get down with Alistair Crowley by the way, I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: And well, it's like what when you look up what probably dabbled into, like chakra for instance, you can go google it if you would, so choose anybody who's listening the joy of satan ministries you will find And.
Speaker 3: That's so funny you're bringing that up. We just talked about that with the Satanic wizard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, used chakra and Kundalini stems into Satanism ego theism. Find it within nice. So that's why I start telling folks when you understand, chakra is an inverted pride flag. And again, ironically enough, in the Book of Job, who is the father of the children of Pride? There's none other than Lucifer Damn. So what do they believe in? Well, they like, you know, don't take my word for it, because Brandon, it's just you're just being biased. Let's show some visuals because it's again what I hate I'm seeing on these Facebook pages or on Instagram stuff like that. You're going, oh, look there satan, Oh look there's this. What does it mean? What does it come from? I don't know, but it's Satanism. What is Satanism? I don't know, but it's it sounds stupid because if you're only giving a half truth, does that not make the cynic go You're an idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if this again, if you've got the full photo of Baffle, mit, you'll notice he's sitting on a little crescent, right. Yeah, you're going by biblical cosmology, that is a dome. He is sitting above the earth. I have ascended to become like the God most High. Don't believe me. There's a verse in there that says in the Bible, the earth is God's footstool. So what's his manhood? It's the Caduce's staff still carried by Hermes or thought whatever equivalent. You want to find mercury in Rome. But mercury traces right back to marduken bail and something interesting, Why do they have it in his genital region? What's something big with the Masons? That was all difference in the genital region, right, So Brandon, don't just go on random tangent. Show me what you're meaning. So when we're seeing now the transgender sign lies with mercury, which I just told you connects with Hermes and the Roman equivalent. Yeah, and now we get the month of June, which is what what is it called?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Indeed, they got right outside and see mercury. By the way, it's pretty big is that right?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: It's been close enough for the past like two weeks. Outside it's huge.
Speaker 4: Its alarming, that's alarming. But anyways, take Pride month, Take the last two letters of pride, take the first three of months, and what do you get?
Speaker 3: Mandy de e m O n oh, yeah, you flip them around?
Speaker 4: Demon granted and again, what do demons call themselves? Even though they got a fact check, It's like, well, since when does metacare about this? They always refer to themselves as they and them?
Speaker 2: Yep, weird, weird call us a legion for we are many?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And again this is from an alchhemedical page. I again, I love it because the stuff I dabble into makes things pop up on my news feed, So I'm getting it directly from the source. I'm not being biased, I'm not in like, what is this merged these two together? What do we get that would be the star of rem fan aka the Zionist lag of the Struggle Israel. Just saying, folks, it really does make you scratch your head when rock Child's design that flag and claim to be descendants of Nimrod, and since this is their messiah figure, really makes you scratch your head. Why are you going over there to fight for the batties? Well, it's there's nothing sacred about a land. What did Christ say? My Kingdom's not of this world? So what's the point?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hermes is alleged to be the originator of coinage, which I've covered before. I'm just showing out again, and don't take my word for it, because it's on our dollar bills. So the symbolism affiliated with this particular deity is here. Irs know, it's similar to what's going on in Israel, and Israeli Supreme Court has an all seeing eye turquoise shaded that looks just like our dollar bill.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so that all.
Speaker 4: Seeing I thing has to connect to somebody is finding that inner enlightenment. Go between the candlesticks, walk between the two pillars on your social security, dear friend, and you will find your inner God.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, that's the eye of Providence. That's not the God of Abraham's eyeball Ah oh Man.
Speaker 4: New book, if folks can afford one hundred and fifty cheapest one on Amazon, very well worth it. You will find out how the Jesuit Masons founded the United States of America and once you read it, you don't want to vote anymore. I promise you you'll never want to vote anymore because it's a very damning book. I don't use that language lightly. That book and Bloody Zion are the two best books if you really want like top five for my recommendations will be top ten. It is and the guy who wrote it was being harassed by Jesuits. So something I found interesting as well is what are they doing. They're trying to resurrect their melt cut from the Abyss. This is their text. I'll be reading that a little bit later, but this is what they believe in and King Solomon's key to unlocking this. Something very interesting here is that they're trying to unlock a polyon. What did I say about Addis connections with Apollo, son of Perditions, son Peer rah Med pier Ray. So where where is he coming from? Well, America is not mentioned in Revelation in the Last Days. When you read that book, Rulers of Evil, I promise you you'll be going where we established as the anti Christ kingdom, because, like I said, the gentleman running in November happens to have a variation name etymology that leads directly back to the Messiah figure Tamus and bail.
Speaker 1: So I'm still holding on to that hope that America isn't the nation of the Antichrist, that we are the young lions that will sit idly by and do nothing when that time comes.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm hoping it doesn't look like it. But I'm just that fucking hope. Man.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't put my bets on it, put my bets on it. So something interesting, as I was stating before, is that over here, and you notice how it looks very similar to King Solomon's little key here you can always play little games, go like this, go like that. You know, it's a lot of games in the nineties kind of looks similar to how this is gonna like you get the ding ding ding ding ding. They are they subtly programming us to think in this mindset of that thirty third Vertebrae. Try to find that inner God yourself. Because something I found interesting is that gull Gotha, which means place of the skull. A lot of scholars will go, well, it's because the hill that he died on had a figurine that looked like a skull, made out of the rocks. And it's like m because some people seem to speculate that that was actually where King David buried Goliath's head once he beheaded him, was at that spot, and what does these What did God say to the serpent is that her siege shall bruise thy heel. As it possible that Christ conquered the Nephelem by literally having his cross put right probably over the head of where this was going down. Why would I mean? Yeah, because there's significance with the temple.
Speaker 1: Too, And I always thought that the place of the skull was like the execution fields, like that's where they roam had pretty much done that. However, that would also line up if that was in fact the spot where King David buried the head, because that would just become like the execution fields for that region, So that all that doesn't detract at all.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, that kind of down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get executed over there because you're thinking like them, So you get right, because again they don't do they don't do witchcraft. But what did occur at Calvary.
Speaker 2: A couple things. There was a whole earthquake that took place.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was saying, like, if you could sum it up in three there was where it said there was bloodshed and there was an altar sacrifice made talk about conquering some supernatural meat, supernatural symbolism going on from the occult perspective, they're going, yes, but what what's going down is like when he came back, you're supposed to stay dead as a man. This is our realm. People stay dead down here? What is this rebirth, regeneration, reincarnation? He was resurrected. Yeah, you see these scars. Do you understand, Thomas? I know you have your but it's proof I came back in the flesh significance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus wasn't really, he didn't really reincarnate. He just resurrected because he came back as the same body.
Speaker 4: So it's not the direct yeah, it's it's total. It just proved them counterfeits the other ones. They had to speculate and be like, well, you know it's definitely this guy because it's likely he doesn't look anything like him. And secondly, what did Nicodemus do I enter my mother's wound and go back to No, you must be born again? What is that talking spiritually. He's not talking in a physical sense. Well that's counter for everything that we believe in. Ah, yes, my friend, but follow me and I will show you. It's a big difference, big difference. So something interesting about this star of Remfinn. Did you know that it connects with the mark of the beast.
Speaker 2: Tell me more.
Speaker 4: Six neutrons, six electrons, six protons six fix the number of man. The other aspect of a number of man could be the pentagram, which is female as two three is for male for the extra digit in between. But what they believe is that we break down the carbon of the atom of man, a great man in our image. Right. We don't need you, God, We got the alchemy, knowledge and secrets how to do it on our own. We have the technology, we can become our own gods. We can preserve ourselves in another vessel. We don't need you. We are divine on our own. That is what the star of rem Fan represents. So when I'm seeing Christians post pray for with this star, or they're showing paintings of Jesus with that patch on his arm, I'm like, are you kidding me? Right now? Mass blasphemy symbolism you're literally saying, I'm pro the Empire of Iron and clay, transhumanism, man mixing with machine.
Speaker 3: So Star of David, that's what they tell you.
Speaker 4: But it's just like take a good man's legacy and put some symbolism on it and as people are going to question it, just like with the American flag, do we understand that it's a Masonic symbol? No? Me, I'm not faced because when I understand what it means, I don't care about any country's flags to be absolutely hones because what does it represent. It's a kingdom of this world. What if I say my kingdoms are not of this world? My kingdom is not of this world? But fill in blank, Yeah, makes you scratch.
Speaker 1: I said this too historically speaking record, speaking all of these things, King David had nothing to do with a star. Yeah, there was never a star or a symbol of that group of individuals, those tribes ever using a six pointed star for anything. The only as a matter of fact mentioned there is at least in the Bible. Okay, and I'm parts that would this part would be the Tora. So it's their book two. They don't have anything about a star being mentioned except for a star.
Speaker 4: Of bail in Amos five six and Acts seven forty three. And when Steven brings it up, they start renting their shirts and whatnot. Insane blasphemy and get rid of this guy. Why because you're exposing what we do in the dark, and there's probably people listening in on a trial, right, it's public area, and people are listening in, and now people know, I don't know what we're doing behind closed doors. Get out of here, let's stone him, right, don't.
Speaker 2: Talk about them.
Speaker 1: So just saying the Old Testament star, David, those two do not connect. The story of where that comes from and when it became quote unquote mainstream or synonymous with the group is a fascinating story in and of itself.
Speaker 4: But you know, anyway, as above, so below is actually what it represents. So folks say, if you're over here saying I'm anti Baphomet aka the guy you call Satan, I'm against that, but you're still posting that star, you are literally the definition of a hypocrite because of the symbolism. I'm sorry, just from where I'm sitting. As I was telling a guy the other day, it says he was asking me about Trump. He was actually very respectful, and he was over here going, I don't like. I'm like, when you understand the world that like I do. With symbolism, everything you see on your screen as a joke, you start laughing all the time. So you're just like, oh my gosh, this is so blatantly obvious. And everybody else is looking at you like, why don't you accept what's going on in the culture, Bro, do you not care? I'm like, it's all It's all games. I understand the circus. I know how the lights are done, I know what's going on behind the scenes. I understand the act entirely. I've been in this theater. I understand how the theater game is played. Do I want to do that to people myself? No, But guess what I'm now explaining it to you, And like you were just saying, Jonathan in the beginning, some people don't like that because I want to enjoy the illusion. I don't want it spoiled.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to taste the steak.
Speaker 4: Right, And I'm over here like, wow, you know I can only I can only go so far. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the the symbolism is absolutely in your face everywhere. If you know what to look for as far as symbolism goes. But you can honestly see that it's like the the ritualistic symbolism, call it witchcraft, call it satanism or whatever, that you can see little remnants of it in so many things across the TV and across social media and everything. And it's kind of like a little overlay, you know. So they make it look all pretty. They got the pretty lights, they got the cool structures, they got the performer upfront, so your eyes are really on that. Your eyes are on the performer, but you're subconscious or your your peripheral vision is taken in really everything else, right, and so that's the trick. That's the trick right there.
Speaker 4: Yes, and the house can't win unless you play at the table. You had to put your chips down. That's how it's done, very well, explained Jonathan. That's beautiful, yes, because you may not realize it, but it's like, I can't beat you at this game if you don't participate. But now that you're participating, welcome to my web, little fly, let's see how we do.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, it's there's a lot of slide of hand on.
Speaker 4: Yes, So something I found interesting is how long were the children of Israel slaves in Egypt? Roughly statistics they give us and when we're reading the Bible, about four hundred years. Right, So once God stops talking to his people, how long is he quiet until Christ shows up on the scene. From Malachi to Matthew, four hundred year gap between Old Testament and New Testament.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, hold on, hold on, there were prophets, there.
Speaker 4: Were from Malachia went dead silent.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on now, hold on now, yeah, okay, give me a year frame what we talk my here so.
Speaker 4: Over here on the far right. Traditionally, it is considered that roughly four hundred years, spanning the ministry of Malachi from four to twenty BC to the appearance of John the Baptist in the early first century a d. It is roughly continguous with the Second Temple period of five sixteen to seventy a D. And encompasses the age of the Hellenistic Eudaism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that'd be kind of like the first quote unquote dark ages, if you will.
Speaker 4: Correct, well, not having yet connections with God or having somebody speaking in your midst or representation of God in your midst Why why is there four hundred years between these two particular dates. Did you know that Christ was sold for the plate at the price of a slave at that time thirty pieces of silver? That was the ongoing price for a slave, which I find interesting because the Savior comes to redeem the slaves from their sins, right, so he already starts fulfilling what we get with Moses. He becomes the second Adam. Is there anything else with like Noah and some of the other ones, I'm gonna be showing, yeah, because it does connect with the temple.
Speaker 1: I heard somebody say that that was like eighty five k in US dollars today or something along those lines. And I don't know if that was a true statement or not, but somebody was, like, it's a nice truck he sold him out for, like like a pimped out truck. Don't get me wrong, but like that was kind of the amount. It wasn't like life altering money. I mean, like the boy was about to go and live a beach life somewhere, Like it was a lick.
Speaker 3: You ain't getting no pimped out truck for eighty five grand and twenty twenty four I'll tell you that you'd be lucky to get pimped out Ford Ranger for about eighty five grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah back then, though, that's that's at least another twenty thirty years. You probably can kick back and have a fairly decent lifestyle because everything is a lot cheaper and it was a lot more trade as opposed to gold. Which is interesting because a lot of people say Judas is in hell and I'm over here, like I would argue against that. What, well, let's think about it. When you betray somebody of your own in that particular culture, the priests was supposed to be the ones that would, you know, punish you accordingly, probably put you to death. And since he made the deal with them, that's not going to happen. He can't go and apologize to Christ because he's on trial. He's on big you know, he's surrounded by guards. He doesn't know what the end came, is about to go down, and he is the only person in the entire existence of humanity to portray the son of God. It said his grief would be overwhelming, doesn't say he'd be in hell for forever. So what does Judas do?
Speaker 2: He kills himself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, he takes the gold, which who did I say, as the alleged originator ofge Hermes, the counterfeit, the lie. What does he do? I don't want materialism, I want him When who was Christ? It was the word made flesh? And what does he do with the coins? He throws them on the temple floor, and then he curses himself on a tree. Now, considering you don't know what Christ is about to do, and you can't be punished by the system, you are trying to make atonement for everything going on, and you take your own life because you don't understand. You were the guy caught right in the rift between the old way in the new way. So I would make a plausible case. What does he do? He got rid of the gold, which the rich man couldn't do. Right, I've already been obeying all these laws since my youth. What must I do to become the perfect follower? Get rid of your coins? He can't do that. No easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to answer the Kingdom of Heaven. Right, as you say, lay out your treasures on the things of this earth. But in heaven, what did judas do. I don't want materialism, I give it back. And now here's the fun fact. It's a ledged where the temple was built. That that's where God created Adam. Right. And I think there's a little plausibility for that, because what do they want. They want a third temple? Right, Somebody's like, well, there's no prophecy about a third temple in the Bible. Ah No, but in the occult there is. What did Christ say, three days I'll tear down this temple and in three days I'll build it anew. Did the physical temple tear No, it didn't fall down, but it was rebuilt. Why spiritually? That's what we're explaining today because it's very significant. This is the relationship. When you understand what that mean symbolism, you're it's gonna start opening up some This is in the Bible. Yeah, and we're skimping over this. We don't understand it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought the temple did tear The veil tour between the Holy Holies and the outside.
Speaker 4: Building didn't tear down, but the temple veil did. And I'm gonna be I'm gonna be touching on that. That's why I mentioned the Haapa in the beginning, So well, explain to me then, how is the Old Testament written? How is Old Tora written?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: For prophecy came not in the old time Old Testament by the will of man, but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, that tewid Peter one twenty one. So you had communion with the Holy Ghost to know what to write. Correct, It's a relationship. Is everybody wanting to seek that? No, but some men were, and some men keep on reading. Some people keep on scribing, right, they want to follow the word, not the world right, drop the l what do you get follow the lies?
Speaker 3: Did you just pull that off the dome or did you have that written down? Tewod Peter one twenty one.
Speaker 4: That's right there on the screen.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I do know that.
Speaker 4: That's one of my favorites. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just impressed your your your ability to retain that kind of information.
Speaker 4: That's one of my favorites because it really starts making you go, well, how if the Bible written? Then well let me break it down for you, right, because I again I understand you have the right to be skeptical, cynical, but at the same time, if someone comes up and is are able to give an explanation, are you willing to accept that as well? Most people aren't. So the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and the only Son from the Father full of grace and truth. John one fourteen. So what do we just get? Old Testament is that old time will have the Holy Men of God spake as they removed by the Holy Ghost. Now we're getting he's now in the flesh. What are you talking about? The Word became flesh. So a lot of people who want to tap on too triune are saying, well, that was God incarnate ish.
Speaker 3: Right, but not exactly right?
Speaker 6: But what what?
Speaker 4: Okay? So you're familiar at least with Genesis one one right in the beginning, God created the heaven in the earth.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 4: So if that's the case, what is God? Then? God is word. He's not a god of spells, symbols or signs. He's the God of his word. What was the word he gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I will be sending a save your figure, a redeemer of mankind. He will come from your seed in your bloodline, so we get word made flesh. Now, he didn't force himself on Mary, did he. No, he asked are you okay with burying this child within you? When that's the biggest thing. God doesn't force a responsibility or a task upon anybody. He always says, are you willing to do this for me? Or thus saith the Lord? Right, this is something I want you to do, and it's your your duty if you choose to accept it or your mission.
Speaker 2: Right right, that's the gift.
Speaker 4: This is what a lot of prophets are doing. And when the prophets would speak up a lot of times they would be put to death because people didn't want to hear what he had to say, because they were being mouthpieces. Right.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that there was a conversation between God and Mary at him asking Mary he sent.
Speaker 4: An angel to advocate for that. But yes, there was an emissary, was it Michael? Great? Now that Jacob's gone, I can't bounce that off of him. But he did send an angel to say, hey, Mary, are you okay? If you if? Oh Jacob, what angel was sent to Mary when they were asking are you okay? With carrying Christ. Do you remember what particular angel that was.
Speaker 2: Was it a Gabriel?
Speaker 4: I think it was Gabriel. So and that just makes you go. So he doesn't force himself like when he's talking to Isaiah, he's giving you like a whole list of stuff. Whom shall I send here? I am Lord, send me. We have to request or empty our our, our arrogance, our pride, our ego and say I'll be the mouthpiece. I'll speak up right. A lot of people don't know how to do that. So the word became flesh. That was the fulfillment. That was celestials saying, hey, here's my gift. Do you're willing to carry it for me? Yes, because it's going to be redeeming all of mankind. This is something I've been promising for literally thousands of years, and it's now coming into fruition physically because when you say it was God, No, it's his word. My word is my bond. I've just proved it right. It's not some special man, it's not a sacred profit. This is my promises in the flesh, the chief cornerstone that they're going to reject. This is literally my promise fulfilled So now Lord, look on their threats and grant your servants that with all boldness they may speak your word. Acts four twenty nine. Right, your servants, May they speak what you have to say. May they recite what you have to say. May they understand scripture, give context and clarity? Right, Old Testament, these are my expectations. What's new Testament? Paul is constantly writing, Yes, I understand you still got a little bit of the old ways mixed up. But this is what we're doing now. We're walking away from the old traditionalism. We are set apart, not saint, like, oh, you're a saint, Mother Teresa. No, you're a saint because you're set apart from the things of the world. Right, you're not supposed to be of the world. And then we have this verse, for the Word of God is living and active, not just some physical book. It's supposed to be the Christian right, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing the division of soul and spirit, of joints and moorrow, and discerning the thoughts and the intentions of the heart. Hebrews four twelve, where's your heart? Where is your mind? Jeremiah seventeen gives us a little bit of an indication. I test the hearts and minds of the men to see if they truly love me. Are you doing it for the right reasons? Well, I don't do Christmas treat for those reasons. God knows my heart, do you, Because comparatively on scripture, you're disobeying the word. Now there's ignorance of the word, but there's also where we get in James, to him that knows it is a sin, it is accounted unto him. So you can only get away with that for so long. Once you were confronted, and you continue to send that is accounted unto you.
Speaker 3: So there's no Christmas tree in your house than Brandon is.
Speaker 4: There never has been, even as a kid. I think my dad got rid of it roughly when I was about five or six. I was adupted when I was like two and a half, so I had no cognitive remembrance of a tree except maybe five or six when I was going up the stairs. Again, this is like a flashback when I was as a little guy, and I remember my dad was getting upset with my mom and we was on a screaming fight. But he was just saying, I'm not going to do this anymore. I'm not going to decorate the whole house go all out, because it was a three tier house top basement, second floor, and then regular and then you had basement, but I don't really count that. And he was ever saying, we're not doing this anymore, but for me instead, this is what my mom was getting up. Saysays, well, how we're going to explain this to everybody else in the family, because I come from a family that does this. And it was like, well yeah, because he never did give us context. He just said it was pagan, but it was like, could you explain it to us? And when we confront other people, we don't sound like the weird family on the block.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do you what was a Christmas tradition that you did? You'll do stockings.
Speaker 4: My birth mother would send me stuff like a little care package and guess what I had to share with all my sisters and siblings.
Speaker 2: Wait, y'all didn't even do gift exchange within the household.
Speaker 4: No, see, it was just a normal fucking day Ebenezer Scrooge. Correct, yes, sir, you man. So that's why my buddy's like, well, I'm like, well, I'm not the one setting up the tree. I'm telling you what it means. I can Again, That's what I tell folks, is like I can sit here. It doesn't mean I endorse anything that's going on, you know what I'm saying, Like I I will if you want to ask me why I do the things I do, I will explain it immediately to you. But I'm not partaking in the rituals. I'm not partaking in you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, it's absolutely blown out of proportion, and it gets more so every single year. More people are spending more money than that they don't even have. Most people are putting it on credit. Most people are getting off a fingerhot or whatever, you know, and you're just you're just like h out, You're out pacing yourself, you know. And so I do get that that is beside the meaning of Christmas, and it's outside of the realm of the holiday spirit whatever you want to call it. But yeah, I mean, it could be the pagan spirit. I think it's just a tradition.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I get what your point is as far as the symbolism goes, so.
Speaker 4: Well, we have grooves under Astroth and bail frequently in the Old Testament. But again when you ask the average Christian and the Booths, like again, like you're just saying with Lot asking that one, what were the girls on da ashtroth and bail? What were the rituals silly Israel or falling away from God? And this was part of the things that God was condemning in Jeremiah ten one through five. You're just going out. Doesn't mean the Christmas tree that I put up, No, no, it is.
Speaker 6: It does mean that.
Speaker 1: Or how about the Yule log? Yes, learning during the season as well. It's like you know that it's all connected. You'll only refers to one type of origin.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the facts.
Speaker 4: These are the facts, Brandon.
Speaker 3: I'm sending you a Christmas present on Christmas this year.
Speaker 4: Bro. Hell yeah, you birthday present? That'd be fine.
Speaker 3: When's your birthday?
Speaker 4: Celebrated birthdays November twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: So wait, y'all celebrated birthdays but not Christmas.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well even then, it wasn't It wasn't an elaborate thing. Like one time I got with socks and underwear and I think, what what was the CBS show with the superheroes? You had the firefighter guy. You had the astronaut dude, Rescue heroes, Rescue heroes, Thank you. I got a rescue two mini figure Rescue Heroes. That was my birthday. But I was like, really underwear and socks, Like, did you brought up almish?
Speaker 3: We think is electricity? Literally satan?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, but I find that as a shock revelation. If that's the case, it's something I found interesting. Again, compare contrast, comparicatrast. What does you say constantly God when he's creating the world and it was very good? He says it at the end of every single day. And God saw everything he had made, and behold it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, and on the sixth day Genesis one thirty one. Fast forward to New Testament. What's something else that we see? This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased. Does that not sound kind of like? And it is very good? I am pleased in this. That's Matthew three seventeen, But also so com Peter one seventeen. This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Word became flesh right, I just created Heaven and Earth are everything within six days for words, not signs, not symbols, not spells. And the angels are sitting there marveling. You want to know why, because angel can't create. They can mimic, they can mirror, they can replicate, but they cannot create through the word.
Speaker 6: So what do they do?
Speaker 4: They create illusions, they create lies because they can't do it themselves. And this is what Lucifer's saying. You know, you shall be like God's It's just follow me. But what do you got, Well, bite into an apple a symbol, right, can't do it himself. But if you bite into that, oh buddy, yeah, the symbolism of an app or whatever fruit, call it whatever you will. You bite into that and we'll have a bargain here. No, what is he saying, Just like what Satan tempting Christ? Right, word was made flesh. You're gonna you're gonna argue with the Bible made flesh? Really okay, dummy, Again, he doesn't understand what's going on, but he needs a symbol. He needs us to breach a contract in order to get activated. That is why you want to submit to the word or else the relationship cannot occur.
Speaker 3: Was there ever a time time where anytime angels are present in the Bible? Are they only ever appearing to one person at a time, or do they ever appear to groups of people at the same time.
Speaker 2: No, No, I mean they appeared to lot's whole families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, they have appeared in the form of I mean, there's gonna ruffle feathers that is getting brought up. But there was the time that an angel was about to kill a dude and the donkey that he was beating the shit out of spoke to him and said stop and like a donkey straight up spoke human words to this dude and told him there was an angel behind him about to kill him.
Speaker 2: And there's a whole reason to that.
Speaker 1: I know, like an oversimplification of that story makes it sound like a fairy tale, but there's depth and reason for that.
Speaker 2: But yes, to that point, there's there's.
Speaker 1: Examples of angels not just being a thing that this one person sees and then who could say if it really did or didn't happen, Like no, no, multiple people at the same time could see and tell kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I was just kid. I didn't know because you know, like with your angel story, nobody, nobody else was able to see that angel, right or the demon wouldn't I mean, but you were also in a room by yourself, so never mind.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, even when I was out playing in the in the playground, right when my demon first presented itself to me, no other kids saw who I was talking to out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So that was one that presented itself just to me. But that's a demon.
Speaker 1: Now, if an angel was trying to present itself to a group to give a divine message or something, then you know differences and stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, These angels need to start making some more appearances.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna I'm gonna need to see you know, And and I don't mean to be blasphemous with that. I'm just saying, like, you know, it would be pretty cool to start seeing some of this paranormal kind of biblical stuff.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, you just blessed is he who believes without seeing?
Speaker 2: Bro Aka, it's happening all around you.
Speaker 3: That's easy. That's easy to say for the people who wrote it, who were able to see these things.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you this from me, dude. You don't have eyes to see it or ears to hear it. But it is literally happening all around you at all times.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is is that you you saying that you know that basically you know, you don't you don't need to see it. It's just better off to have faith or whatever to see it. That statement was from the Bible, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, people telling you that from Jacob to Jonathan. Also, yes, it is from the Bible.
Speaker 2: That was a quote.
Speaker 1: But I do in fact believe that man the same, the same exact way that there's all kinds of colors going on all around is that we can't see because our human eyes only pick up roy g bib on the fucking spectrum like that same thing's going down.
Speaker 2: All of this is happening all around.
Speaker 1: It is at the same time angels are absolutely at work and intervening in the real world daily.
Speaker 2: We just can't see you. Oh you know what.
Speaker 3: That's interesting though, because all right, so whenever the angel appeared in front of lot like and and everybody else saw this angel, did it did it come as like the spinning eyeball thing or like an actual with a human with wings and shit?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it came down in such a beautiful form, as a matter of fact, that the entire town of Sodom came together to try to rape the angel. So okay, here's here's wow interesting you would ask that question too. Okay, long story short, these angels come down, the entire town can see this happening. They go into Lot's home. The entire town comes and says, throw those men out so they can be known to us. Now that is the cleanest and most edified way of saying having carnal knowledge of them, meaning they would like to gang rape them. The long story short, Lot throughout someone else to subsidize them so they could make their way out the back.
Speaker 2: It's a horrible tale.
Speaker 1: Like no section of this is a clean story, by the way, but it's important because of who the descendants became.
Speaker 4: It plays in later offered up his daughters. He didn't actually say he said he was offering his daughters, but he didn't actually give anybody. And then they blinded the crowd so that they could actually get out of the city. Yes, throwing that out there, So yeah, a little bit messed up, though I'm not gonna lie. He was mixed up, but what was.
Speaker 1: The shape saw these gorgeous men with wings flying down, and they were so gorgeous that the entire town went ape shit over it.
Speaker 3: Oh so there actually were like human looking figures with wings.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean unless they were trying to rape the flaming, rotating eyeball thing like that could be.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 1: I don't know how wild Sodom got with their kings and shit, but we are given to believe that these were at least humanoid looking angels.
Speaker 4: And I would say, they can ship there, you could tarry, it looks to come down here and have an affairs with the dotters of men, and or to be a messenger and not to freak us the freak out. Yes, I didn't find that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So they're shape shifters, I.
Speaker 4: Would say, to an extent. But with one of them they were violating. They said I want the physical form so I can mate with the daughters of men. Then that's where the nephileine come off of, because you're like, oh, you're an angel, but you shrunk yourself down in order to have coitus, and then you created the nephileine. So like angels are alleged to be about thirty feet tall? Can they adjust how big they are and all this stuff. But again, where do we get cryptives and whatnot? Telekinesis shape shifters like you just said, this is why when they were going into the Promised land slay even the animals. Why because some of their kids inherited some of these little abilities and they were starting to mate with the beasts of the field and whatnot. So I want everything gone. I don't even want And this is where we get the modern cryptid stories. So when I'm listening to it, I'm like, oh, this is an angelic descendant like Bigfoot, whether the dog Men with some of the other ones like you know, fill in blanks.
Speaker 3: From Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 4: Basically yes, yes, And I'm over here saying, okay, so this is a variant of this. This is a variant of that, because I don't think things just pop up out of nowhere. There's two any visions of people seeing these things, like what's the latest one in the last twenty forty years that if that thing it looks like predator alien movie. That's what people have been starting to see, is that this thing is sitting in the woods or whatnot. They see it walking down the path and it was like almost like the thing the movie Predator.
Speaker 2: You think, you know why, I just came to slender Man in my head. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I think it's glitter Man if I remember correctly, it's glitter movie.
Speaker 3: Jesus yeah, glitter Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well again he is like, is that Camo? Is that this? You know? But they're starting to show up more frequently, and like you just said, they're already subtly putting it into our media so that we're already accepting of it, like, oh yeah, that's plausible. Oh yeah, an alien from another word? Yeah yeah, So when it happens, Oh so, they're not that bad, it's normal until you find out what they can do to you. Then you're gonna be wanting to run for the hills.
Speaker 3: But good luck, it's given it's soft launches for a lot of stuff. I just imagine that the next Cryptid is gonna be they them mad, you know, are some bullshit like that where it's just gonna be so ridiculously inclusive to a demonic entity. It's gonna be I can only imagine it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It is, it is. It's foretold that it's gonna happen. And like, like I said, if Enoch is right that when you know slain giants are gonna roam the earth for seventy generations until the time of the end, that's demon, that's the root word for that. It's not a fallen angel, it's the slain giant. So they want bodies back. So these angels get let loose out of the river Euphrates.
Speaker 6: What do they want?
Speaker 4: Okay, you you Christians, you're gone. Whatever. We're gonna get our kids some bodies back. In contrast, what do we get with christ You are the new temple right? And he says that I'm not gonna let anybody destroy I'm gonna have verses on this. I'm not gonna let anybody destroy my temple right greater. And see that thin you than he that is of the world, know you not? Your body is a temple of the Lord. So what does he also say, don't fear about those that can kill the body, because if they kill you, you get an eternity. You're getting what they can never what their kids can never have. But in exchange, what are these demons doing? The root server for all AI computers, like we're talking about in the beginning Ai ai bing. It's known as demon or demon waves, and Satan is known as the prince of the power of the airwaves, as I think it says in Ephesians somewhere the Ephesians five or six. I think it's six that saying has the power over the airwaves. Which does connect because five G Penta means five in Latin G means the god or the goat ram aka baffoll met. So they want six G by twenty thirty, and they're gonna have the first towers going up by twenty eight, and they want us to have social security to log in online by twenty twenty seven. I would not be surprised allegedly pitching it. Don't know if it'll happen. Maybe it'll be smooth. But remember remember the fifth of November happens to be this year, and Iron hits us with a cyber attack while we are dealing with a what bab a strike on both sides of our ports were on the verge of a ward war three and we have an election, and that would happen. Wait I ran just hit to fix that, would we not?
Speaker 2: Did I ran just do that?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if they hit us with something in November, because what are they They're trying to promote the World War three scenario. So what would you eat? Oh, they hit us with some on the end. Oh great, they tried to interfere with our elections, right.
Speaker 2: Bro, they could fall flag that so easily they could.
Speaker 1: They could throw that a mile down the road and they would still pick it up and just run with that story.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you were right about Ephesians as well. It's Ephesians chapter two, verse two, where it says, where in times past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the Prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.
Speaker 4: Yes, tay obedience. Right.
Speaker 1: They say multiple times that this realm is currently being ran by that side. Right, God isn't control, Yes, he is in power one hundred percent. However, currently the earth is in a certain rain.
Speaker 4: Now we are in the enemy lines, let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: We are behind enemy lines. And because of that, that's why Jesus gave us the Age of Grace. Yes, where we all we have to do is literally just profess it and mean it. With our heart, soul, mind, and strength and live accordingly and like you're good, but understand you absolutely were born into a shit situation of which you had no control, but of which it's on you to fix as best you can.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is that if I wasn't in this conversation, this whole podcast would probably be some kind of whole prostolytizing episode because y'all are really hammering it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm trying to be as partial as I can, but this is also a shit that like I know the storyline of and I agree, and you know, somethings.
Speaker 4: Put in more specific like what's the context of this? That's all?
Speaker 3: No, No, well, I agree, I'm I'm just making a joke.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: I love these kind of conversations. They're fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if they did this in actual church, we actually might get somewhere. So Jesus said to them, truly, truly, I say it to you. Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man not literal, and drink his blood not literal, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life. And I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. That's whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him John six fifty three through fifty six. Now I'm gonna be breaking down what that specifically means, because some people would be hearing that out of context and be going, Okay, so cannibalism, God, it is weird, not what it means. I'm going to be breaking it down. So we got another verse. Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires, worldly things, earthly things. But those who live in the spirit and accordance to the spirit have their minds set on what the spirit desires Romans eight five. And finally we get Paul who writes, for we are members of his body, of his flesh and his bones Ephesians five thirty. So when he was, Jacob was saying earlier, so that we might know him. You get that constantly, that phrase back then that Adam knew his wife so and so knew such and so right, because it was consummated. So if you know Christ, which is the word may flesh. You understand the word. You become part of the body, right, and you become part of his flesh. The two shall become one. Right.
Speaker 1: It's a consummation in another regret. Because Jesus said that he will come for his bridegroom the church. That's that's how that works.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and that's why I'm explaining God's been divorced. So Jeremiah three to eight, the big verse of what I've been titling this after and I saw for all the causes whereby back sliding Israel committed adultery. I put her away and given her a bill of divorce. Yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not but went and played the harlot. Also, so it's not me just making something up. I have a mentor that's arguing with me that we didn't replace Israel. I'm going to explain. I'm giving context. I want to make sure my argument is not based you know, it is based on the Bible. It's not something man made. It's not me trying to put a spin on scripture, do some new age thing. I'm giving context. There is a bill of divorce, so therefore it would I not be right in surmising there had to been a consummation a marriage at some point, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where was that?
Speaker 4: No sign, no doubt?
Speaker 1: And that was actually furthered by when you look at the arc of the Covenant, that's the yes.
Speaker 2: Yep, absolutely, you're already catching on.
Speaker 4: So again, I'm just giving concise so that people all have it in one spot Wheremiah three to twelve, A couple verses later, go proclaim this message towards the North, return faithless Israel declares the Lord I will frown on you no longer, for I am faithful, declares the Lord, I will not be angry forever. So he's angry right now, right, And what do we get eventually when they go off into Babylon. Eventually we get four hundred years of what silence, you know, silent treatment, silence. Yep, I talked to you for four hundred years because I've just given you the bill of divorce. So, Jonathan, just for a quick recap, there's a bill of divorce given at Jeremiah three to eight, and I just am stating there had to been a marriage in order for a bill to be given. Correct. Okay, it's like, let's follow the steps here. You can't just give somebody a bill of divorce. And then there was never a marriage ceremony. There was and I just explained that Mount sign I was that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So now Hebrews ten nineteen through twenty gives us a little bit more. Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the most holy place, where is this by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way open for us through the curtain that is His body? So remember when you just said something about a temple veil being ripped into yep? Where was God's presence kept in the Covenant within the Holy of Holies? And there used to be a thing where, just like a bride, the high priest would wear all white and he would wrap they wrap a little rope around his ankle. Why because if he touched the arc of the Covenant he would immediately collapse dead. They need to pull him out. They're not supposed to go in the room. Only the high priest could go in there, and it was only once or twice a year.
Speaker 1: So so hold on to this the whole story with the ark of the Covenant. Also, the covenant means the oath, the promise, the yeah, the arc housed the containers like it was. It was a box that contained the things that were the wedding vows or the marriage ceremony, the the exchanging of gifts, if you will, the Ten Commandments of the staff of Aaron manif from heaven. These were symbols of the covenant made between God and Israel. Yes, so now you're saying that they had at one point broke this covenant, that they'll have been torn, and that.
Speaker 2: That covenant was gone. So now we are living under a new.
Speaker 1: Covenant, which would be where Mary became the arc of the new covenant her womb.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: Correct, So let me get this straight. The ark of the Covenant was so powerful because what God was in.
Speaker 4: It right when he was with his people. That's like I said, my presence will be specifically residing within that Why because he wrote it on the ten Commandments, all the promises, like it was Aaron's rod, some mana was kept in there. These are the like little symbols of don't forget that I have done. I have kept my word. You want physical evidence, it's within this this arc.
Speaker 3: Right, So God was all encompassed within that arc.
Speaker 2: It's like it was his physical presence on Earth.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like this, this is a part of me. So what's the best Have you ever seen the movie Babylon Sorry, series Babylon five?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So there's a party in Jones. There's a character in there when one of the main characters is like at the end of season three, he takes a jump off of a cliff. He falls down. He goes through this phase where it's like, you're technically dead, but I can you know you still have enough life in you. And I'm this ancient alien and I can put a little piece of myself in you to give you life for another like twenty something years. This is similar to what Christ was doing. Not Christ, God, God was doing. I'm going to put a little part of myself within this arc of the Covenate. But it's more than sufficient. Just a tenth of me is sufficient to be in your presence and think of yourself grateful because everybody else is worshiping pagan idols. They're sacrificing their kids to Moloch and bail whereas what I am doing, I am dwelling among you. You don't need a king.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So he broke off a little bit a little piece of himself.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that's what Christ is. That's the word maybe, so it's like my word is already my bond, but now put in a fleshly form, that's Christ.
Speaker 1: And the items themselves were very specific as well. Keep in mind the Ten Commandments, that was God's handwriting. Moses didn't etch that on stone. That was God's actual handwriting on the stone. If if you are to believe the story, I know a lot of people think that that's false. And the tokem and it's whatever. Fine, per at least three of the biggest religions on earth currently, this is what we all believe, that God's handwriting is on those tin commandments. The staff itself with the flower on it, that was very symbolic and there's a reason for that. The Manna from Heaven, that is the actual food that was given to them while they were in the wilderness, and it was put in the art to remind them like, look, God has come through for us before in the absolute worst of the worst.
Speaker 2: And there's a whole thing. So think of that as wedding rings.
Speaker 1: If I could put it to a modern thing that we could interpret, think of that as God in Israel's wedding rings to each other in some sort of way, shape or form, and this box is meant to contain it.
Speaker 2: And so precious was this box that it had to be carried on a litter.
Speaker 1: If you were to touch it, you would literally be touching a fraction of the awesome might that is God's physicality, and you would drop dead. And there are multiple examples of that happening. So frequent was it that the high priests that were entering this room had to have those bells on their robes with a rope wrapped around their waist in case they accidentally had an impure thought, because they are in fact semful humans and accidents do happen. But you have an accident in the Holy of Holies, in the room containing God physical on earth, you're dropping dead. That was such a common thing that they had a whole specific team of dudes with ropes to pull the body out.
Speaker 3: Not a good look if you're thinking about porn in the presence of God.
Speaker 1: Well, not even impure thought, even of greed, of pride, of ego. If that high priest even for one second thought, yeah, I'm the high priest and dumb boom dead so.
Speaker 2: Sin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So essentially, like how God would take a piece of himself and put it in the in the arc is that and and and to say that a little piece of God is in there is that the same thing as Uh, let's say I give some of my DNA to my kids, and so now I'm within them, Okay.
Speaker 4: And that's that's what Christ eventually evolves into. Correct. And that's the significance of Christ where it being made flesh, as it says in John one fourteen. And again, I have another verse for a home run that I should have added in the original presentation I was doing, but we were doing another show. Somebody else read it in a passage that they were I was like, oh, you just a home run for me that I'm not just going out here doing nothing, you know. So there's proof. There's proof. So according to the Jewish tradition, the Temple of Solomon, also known as the First Temple, was built by King Solomon long ago on the spot where allegedly God created Adam the first man, but the building was destroyed four hundred years later. Again four hundred years there's something here, you know. So, like I said, before you get John three three through seven. Fairly, verily, I say, unto thee, this is Christ talking to Nicodemus. Except a man be born of water and of spirit, you cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said, unto thee, you must be born again. Now in the occult, there's a similar baptism, little ritual in Mithraism that initiates go through. But it doesn't mean you're lying with Christ. But what we see with Russell, you can go out in your tidy whities, when every other pastor you watch, they don't care if they get out in their jeans or they go out with shorts. Teach you don't need to do it in underwear. Why because it's mocking or you're doing the occult aspects, so you should be able to tell them by their fruits, right. That's why I keep telling folks, look at the images they're showing you constantly, and if you understand scripture, you don't need to be immodest about going about doing something, especially if you're a true believer, as Russell claims to be.
Speaker 3: Also who rocks whitey tities anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, right?
Speaker 4: That emphasizes your what your manhood. Especially so he called.
Speaker 1: For spiritual fruit, y'all not religious nuts. Okay, say, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying he's trying to give him that egg plant son.
Speaker 2: That aubergine I think is what the British.
Speaker 3: Call them, geeze due it was weird. It's weird.
Speaker 4: Pirs Corinthians fifteen twenty one through twenty two states for since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. For as an atom, all die. So in Christ all will be made alive and then again Romans five twelve or nineteen, but also speaks of Jesus as the second atom. Right, So you had six days of creation? What's Christ? He's technically technically the seventh day of creation? Right, He had some time elapse, But he's over here saying, yeah, my word is my bond. All those promises I made in the past, everybody's saying that there's going to be a physical redeemer for you from this from celestial to mine. Now, if you're going by biblical cosmology, what's significant. You have to be baptized in water, right and in spirit. Now there's a verse, which is interesting enough. I did a whole presentation on it and acts chapter nineteen that talks about the black Stone from Heaven. Yes, that is the origins of blackrock. And prior to this, he's asking these guys are coming up. He says, were you baptized by John the Baptist or you have baptized in the Holy Spirit? Because one is a baptism of repentance. The other is to be born again. Paul was very specific, why would they have to be baptized again? Because there's meaning behind it and symbolism behind it. If I want to cross that celestial barrier, I have to acknowledge I have to leave my old man. This is submission as opposed to ascension. I am letting the old man die to self down here as Christ let the old man die here. So when he ascended to a celestial body, he was pure. We only get in as a plus one because of what Christ did. We submitted and we accepted. That is what it's about. It's not about I ascended. It became my own. Like in contrast, what the occult teaches.
Speaker 3: Actually fun story. You just made the black Stone and the black rock reference. There is actually a separation right now to where there are two separate companies, one called Blackstone and one called black Rock. But at a certain point in time, I believe back in nonineteen ninety six, they were united and then they had a difference of opinion about where they wanted to take the company, so they split, and once called black Rock and once called black Stone. They're both still around today, absolutely.
Speaker 4: But still technically a cousin that if you split it or whatever, a step cousin, step brother, whatever you want to.
Speaker 1: Essentially, it's two homies that got into it and one said fuck it, I'm taking my ball and going home, and did like literally the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like All D and All D's.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: One sells cigarettes, one doesn't. That's about the only difference anyway.
Speaker 3: Wait, but I've never what are you saying?
Speaker 1: All these are two separate stores, but they're owned by two brothers, and literally the only reason why there's a difference is because back when Aldi started in Germany and East Germany, I should say, one of them wanted to sell cigarettes in the store, the other one didn't, so they named it Al D and All D's. And then when they came to America, we have copyright rules saying that you can't do that. So one became Aldi's and the other became what we know i'll call Trader Joe's.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, yeah, I never knew that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why they basically just found the most efficient way to grocery shop. If you look at it, their shit's good. It's not like top of the line things. But you go in when you go to get spaghetti sauce, there's one type. You grab it, you get the fuck you got. You want some drinks there it is boom, It's one and done. It's very in and out. And that was done for a reason.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if all these is or all d is still is still cheap, but I know that that's the place where we used to go all the time when we were growing up because it was the cheapest food that you can buy.
Speaker 1: Is it's still like that, it is, And the reason why it's so cheap is because they only put so much stuff on the shelf. They set their price. Once that's sold, they order the next truck and like there's no competition between this brand versus this brand versus NOD because it's their brand.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: And they even mainline that to where it's all in house branding for the most part anyway. So it's it isn't saying how that company grew from the ashes of communism and shit into just dominating from simplistically and like simplicity and keeping it simple, just.
Speaker 2: Boom boombo boom, keep it simple. Model has made them billions.
Speaker 4: So anything interesting, Like I said, with Moses, what is he doing? He's leading the next exodus?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 4: Celestially speaking? What is the ark of the covenant? Ultimately? Well, is there any connotation here with Noah's arc? Because Noah what was sent to him a dove was obtained its olive branch from the mount of all Is is it possible because if Adam was allegedly built where the temple was built, right, and the ram thicket is allegedly the root for where the crown of Thorns came from? Is there a little credence here? Because it seems like it's coming literally full circle. There's an element of every single person I made a promise to you, there's an element of that particular story that's coming to a gal Gotha again. Gaul gotha Goliath. Maybe the dove and the olive branch serve to tell Noah a time of peace and deliverance has come. Peace, calm, serendity, a new start, a new creation, new exceptions, and a new hope are now generated by this beautiful symbol of peace, the dove and the olive branch. What does he say, It is my beloved son and whom I'm well pleased? What does he send a dove? So what is Christ's name? If it's a variant of Joshua's name, it means God is my deliverance, or God is deliverance. And He's sending a dove to represent his son to deliver us from what well, like I said evil, This is the passage I was referring to. Paul said, John's baptism was a baptism of repentance, and he told the people to believe and the one coming after him, that is in Jesus Acts nineteen four. Then when they heard this, the people he was speaking to, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them, and they spake with tongues and prophesies, and that's Acts nineteen five through six. So my question is if we're going by biblical cosmology, just throwing that out there as an option to consider, because what is going on here? Was he saying Jesus is the rock, he is my fortress, or God is my rock. We look to that where we put our faith in. And what is occurring with the ark? Everything's getting flooded, There is no land, there is nothing to stand there. But the ark is being raised up to go where towards the firmament, the dome right waters above, waters below. But who is preserved? What gets pulled up towards God's presence? Then say, and it doesn't go right into heaven, but it goes up towards God's presence. Now think of it this way, Baptist, what is that symbolizing? Your holy spirit is going to go past towards the dorm where the dome where Christ was you know, baptized. My old man stayed down here, but my spiritual since after I've come back from a resurrection, I'm going to go back past the firmament because I am the deliver, I am the Rock. And how do we do this? Ark of the Covenant Temple veil rips in two and now we are the new Temple. And what are Christians supposed to do. They're supposed to proclaim the Word, They're supposed to profess the Word. How do you do that? Well, you embrace the Father's Son and then you become part of the new Katuba, New Testament, Old Testament, New Covenant, Old Covenant. You've now accepted. So what are we telling people? Get on the arc, get on board with the word made flesh. If you don't, you're going to drown in the fire that's going to happen in Revelation, he says, I'm not going to flood the earth again. It's going to be by fire next time. So what is the Ark of the Covenant? That's the second arc? And because you've accepted Christ, you're technically in on this promise. Does that make sense, Jacob?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I'm absolutely no. I was here the whole time. I had to do something on my phone. I was listening one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Were you understanding Jonathan what I'm what I'm relaying? Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, I'm just mesmerized by that picture of the uh of the dome underneath the water like that, because that's kind of what I think is really going on ro on some like it makes the most amount of sense. I mean, we don't have to hit on that.
Speaker 4: But no. But again, I'm just showing a little bit for biblical cosmologists. I'm gonna be doing an episode Heliol's from East to West and I'm gonna be proving that it connects to bail worship. I'm gonna be I've not seen anybody else in the flat earth community touch on it, so I'm gonna be like, here I go.
Speaker 2: Bro, have you talked to Josh Monday about it?
Speaker 4: I don't pass the downside. I did this show with him and I had to like it's like doing a chest punch clock, you know. It's like I had to go so fast. I have to go so fast, and it's like, I don't So.
Speaker 3: I love Josh Monday though, a great guy.
Speaker 4: Oh I do too. I love him immensely, But I do understand he's a family man. He's on time, crunches and constraints. It's not that's not held against him. I'm just saying it's kind of hard to do an episode like this where I can kick back and share such things, no doubt. So again in job, the earth takes shape like clay under a seal. What does a seal do when you step down on it? There's forms, there's mountains, there's rocks, there's an impression made. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows his handy work. Firmament and Hebrew translates to solid that's Psalms nineteen one. And then Sheiol who laid the foundations of the earth so that it should not be moved forever, Psalms one four five. So all of a sudden, you're telling me the earth can't it doesn't rotate, it does not move. That is in the Bible, right, And like I just said, we're looking to Christ to be our fortress. The rock, the thing that we go towards a lighthouse, does not move, right. That's just something to consider. And again, if people want it a little bit. In the beginning, God created heavens earth. Like I said, Guy's word creates everything. They can't create. This is why demons. Let's think about it for a moment. They're giants, right, They're in spirit form and they're possessing a human individual. So here's the thing. They recognize the son of Creator God in the flesh. They're sons of angels, but they're seeing the son of Creator God. Top guy, what are you doing here? It's not for you to talk about right now, Go into that herd of pigs. Yep, he's casting demons out of people. These things want to possess a cell phone, intern net inter place for tomb or corpse net to hold or restrain something, root server for all computers. I'm saying, folks, there's something here where they are wanting to possess us. In contrast, right, just casting out why because I don't want unholy things in my presence. As Jacob was relaying, I don't apply by that. Get out that person is not yours anymore so accepting Christ, they don't have any claim. They have no legal claim because you have said, you know what, I'm gonna sacrifice and submit myself like a bride right in a relationship. Like we were talking prior to the show, we were talking about things with relationships concerning it was it's simple, just submit, don't they overthink it, don't add emotions, don't over you know, stop, just submit and everything will go smoothly. If you want to cause a problem, Well, I'm gonna have to give you the bill of divorce, because what is the Bible. It's a love story. It's a guy or I'm putting it in very dumb down terms, it's God righting up with a really crappy relationship. And eventually he says, enough, I have given you the bill of divorce Israel. It's no longer going to be a special authenticity. It's going to be open to anybody who chooses my son, because what is my son with somebody who says I want to follow the word. That is what's so significant. But to people grasp this, no, for people who are going to argue with me, oh come on, it's God the Father. You're getting this all wrong. You're going on tangents. Here's the thing. There are a plethora verses that talk about two distinct individuals. Here's just a couple. Jesus answered, I am the Way, the Truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me John fourteen six. Here's the thing. You have to go through God in order to get to God. Huh, that is what you're telling me believing in triune Whereas whereas what is that was that term when you're getting invited to a party and our RSVP right, whatever that means, google it because I can't even explain it once I google it.
Speaker 3: But I just found out what VIP meant. I didn't. I never knew that it stood for very important person. Whenever I heard that, I was like, that makes the most sense. How have I never heard that in my life?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: But oh?
Speaker 1: When it was for the record, r s VP is fringe, so it means like reserve if you please. It's it's basically say a reserve spot please right right right right SVP.
Speaker 4: That's the most dumbed down version. But when I'm reading it, I was like, that's way too confusing. How do you how do you get this? I accepted the father's son. I have my my little r s VI. I P right, I have this that I've accepted the son. This is my credentials. Otherwise I'm not getting in. If I don't have that, I don't get into the club quote unquote, to put it in modern terms, I don't get in. But I have accepted the father's son, I have followed the word. I have submitted to this. Okay, you get to come in. Whereas In contrast, what do they say, Nimrod ascended to become a God, and he ascended to become God of the underworld o Cyrus and reincarnated into his son too moves. It's God and God. No, in contrast, what Christianity should be teaching. It is God and the Word, because what is the gift of the Holy Spirit. I give you discernment to understand the Word. Otherwise it's just another book. It's just another fancy teaching. It's not going to be application only has no meaning. It's just another book. I'm gonna be explaining what the bride thing and the body. So here's another versal Matthew eleven twenty seven. All things are delivered unto me of my Father. And no man knoweth the Son but the Father. Right the word. You think you don't know the Father, that's the only thing that would know the mind of God. Right, we don't know the mind of God, but we can understand his heart when he dig into his word Thy words. I have hidd into thy heart that I may never sin against THEE. Right, and again, what's sin? I can never fall away from THEE, I can never miss the mark. I'm always a communing right with thee communion communeant. Know if any man the Father save the son, and whosoever the son will reveal him. So you accept the sun, you understand, you want to seek the Word. You dig into it, you invest. You don't just judge the book, because whatever judge a book by its cover, you actually dig and you seek to understand it. Because he gives abundantly to those who are truly seeking. Ask knock, it's in the Bible. So again, like I said, right after he bashes the star of Rempan, which is you'd use yew tree religion, everlasting life, immortality grows under astroth and bale hermitic cacabolatrial life. Steven goes up and says, but he being full of the Holy Ghost. So it's not just because he's just a man or just because you know what is it. He's a Christian. He believes he has the gift of insight discernment. Looked up steadfastly into heaven and saw the glory of God in Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said, behold, I see the heavens opened. And the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God. Says it twice in a row, didn't get at the first time. Round Acts seven fifty five through fifty six. Two distinct individuals right. Why because it's like having the It's like having the family, celestial family Bible sitting right next to you, next to the throne of God. Is their name in the Lamb's Book of Life, the sacrifice? Is it there? Did they accept my son?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Because just like I was saying. With weddings in ancient times, the father of the groom often selected a bride a cola for his son, just as Abraham did for Isaac in Genesis twenty four one through four, and during the Yurusan period, the groom was to prepare a place for his bride while the bride was focused on her personal preparations wedding garments, lamps, et cetera. Ah hold up here. Although the bride knew to expect her groom after about a year, she did not know the exact day or hour he could come Earlier. It was the father of the groom who gave the final approval for him to come and collect his bride. For that reason, the bride kept her oil lamps ready all times, just in case the groom came in the night, sounding the shaffar, the ram's horn, to lead the bridal procession to home. He had prepared for her. In the Parable of the Ten Virgins and Matthew twenty five one through thirteen, Yeshua liken the Kingdom of Heaven to this special period of arusin when the groom comes for the bride. Now to break down communion again, because a lot of Christians, this is what we do. We read that little passage and was it Corinthians. We beat ourselves up and say thank you for dying. We're just thinking about Christ on the cross when it is a marriage ceremony. We're doing a Catholic version, right, because what was in counterfeit Christianity? What's their greatest highlight? We had him on the cross, We got him when he died, he came back. So why are you worshiping an image upon which he died, or why are you worshiping the moment where he is hanging there at his worst state. Because you're worshiping the death, you're not worshiping the life of the resurrection. Right. And this is what would happen. The father would find a young man, a proper suitor. He would bring him over and pour him a glass of wine. And he'd say, all right, you're gonna be my daughter's provider, protector and provisioner. You're gonna be carrying on the baton of her well being, carrying on forward in this life. Do you accept these terms? And I'm offering you. Yes, you drink half the cup. Then they take the rest of that cup. They look over to the bride, and it was here she could say, not too keen on the option you selected, dad, Let's go back to the drawing board. It had been honorable. It wasn't forced upon her right. It was choosing. It was saying, all right, that's fine, we'll go back, we'll find somebody else. But if she was like, yep, I'm going to take the rest of that cup. I'm going to drink of that cup because I approve, I am submitting to my father's selection of what he has given me. I am choosing that son that he wants to be inducted at his son in law, inducted in, grafted in. And what did the young man do. He would go back to his father's place to add on to the family house. You'd build on his dad's house. So he can induct in the new bride, and about a year later he'd come and collect her. So what does Christ say to his disciples. I go to prepare a place for you up in my father's house.
Speaker 1: If anybody's curious, if you know the song by Johnny Cash of when the Man Comes Around, a lot of the lyrics of that song is what this is talking about, as a matter of fact, like will you partake of that last offered cup? And he's talking about the virgins are all trimming their wicks now out loud, that sounds crazy. He's talking about the wicks on their lamps, they're waiting on the bridegroom to call for them, and talking about how you know when the man comes around? Here, the pipers, here, the trumpets. There's a whole thing about this. And so that was actually on his gospel album. And if anybody's curious where a lot of that comes from, it is this.
Speaker 4: Nice nice, But there you go. It's go and wait. So I am choosing the Father's selection. We don't have to. It's not forced. Gods that can damn ain No, you don't have to. I honor your choice. You want to follow the enemy, you want to follow the ones that don't like me. You want to follow the rebels, that's fine, but you also get to share in their faith. But I so love the world that I give my only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish. Believe in the word. Follow me right, and I'll make you fishers of men. There's a significance here. And as I said John fourteen two, in my father's house are many mansions. If we're not so, I would not have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. This is why there's not a religion. It's a relationship. I'm accepting of this relationship. And even Christ when he's in the garden of getsemini, which means oil, you'll press. I don't think that's a coincidence, says father. If you could let this cup pass from me when we get over. In Ephesian's husbands, love your wives, just as Christ laid down his body for Yeah, he realized what he's doing for you. He's literally putting everything on the line so that you have an opportunity. And he again he told them about the sleeping bridesmaids. Parable what are the all the disciples doing? And get some many. I'm praying, I'm having communion with my father. What are you guys doing? You're sleeping, you're sleeping, and what is it? Well, I don't know why that one duplicated. Okay, I'm not sure where it went.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's in there somewhere.
Speaker 4: This guy all goofed up on me. I think Campa glitched.
Speaker 6: Earlier.
Speaker 4: No, it's all good. So here's another thing. Do you know what the revelation actually means? In the Greek.
Speaker 2: I can I recall off top or apocalypse.
Speaker 4: It actually means the lifting of the veil, right just right before you're about to consummate, when you're lifting up the bridal veil again, might be a little bit more nineteen sixties. We don't do that so much today. Yeah, lift of and this is where you'd share your first intimate kiss, right, this is where you're starting to conjoin the two bodies. Like we just said, we had at the base of Mount Sinai, the Happa veil where this ceremony was taking place. And behold, the veil of the sanctuary was torn intwo from top to bottom. The earthquaked, the rocks were split, tombs were opened, and the bodies of many saints who were of sleep, fallen asleep, were raised and coming forth from their tombs. After the resurrection, they entered the Holy City and appeared to many. Matthew twenty seven fifty one through fifty three. Revelation means the lifting of the veil, the revelation of the saints. Understanding the meaning of the word some. Yes, there's been some throughout all of history that have been carrying the baton keeping forward the faith. Right, they're understanding it, but we've been interfused with a lot of falseness within the church. Right, they're getting a lot of people confused at the real definition interpretation of things. Why because it's Triune, it's just God in the flesh. No, it's his word. Do you understand the significance? And when he says, Dad, could you let this cup pass from me? No, I can't. You want to know why? Because I made a promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that I would put a perfect sacrifice on an altar of their God, and I did that. You got the angels going up there saying he's about to get a nail through his freaking wrist. Are you sure you don't want us going down there. No, because I made a commitment and I put everything on that. Because my word Christ is my bond, my son is as good as it's ever gonna get. And I have to watch that go down as much as it kills me to see it. Why because I want this relationship. I'm going to redeem it. I'm going to fix it. I don't know, but seems to me there's something there, because like we were saying, before the Holy of Holies, that's where God's present was. I wouldn't be surprised if we could now touch it, supposed to the Indiana Jones, Right, Oh if no, no, think about it. If God's presence now and dwells us those who choose to follow the Word, your body is now a temple of the Lord. The temple structure has been rebuilt. Greater is he that is within you than he that is of the world. If you submit, I'm not saying find inner God Consciousnes's counter right. If you submit, then your body is now a temple of the Lord. You are now a high priest.
Speaker 1: You know, I have genuinely thought about that a lot, just as that that kid in church of like you know, well, if you touched it, back then it would kill you because we can't handle that type of relationship with God at that time.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious, like I know Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: May it seem like it's in a crate in some sort of underground warehouse and some storage facility in America find it?
Speaker 2: May be who knows.
Speaker 4: There's the why I think really has it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's the church in Ethiopia, right that claims that it has it, and if they sound the alarm, the entire village is coming out to defend it. There's there's all these different types. I don't know, but I'm gonna be honest with you. I think we probably these days could touch it and be fine.
Speaker 2: But I also wouldn't be the first person to try it. That's just me.
Speaker 3: Well, Trump has the uh quote you.
Speaker 2: Spoiled it, the replica quote unquote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And I was making me go a guy who has a variation of Bayel's name to moose the counterfeit asing a replica in mar A Lago, a guy that's constantly blaspheming Christ right, and I'm gonna be showing some clips, but it's okay. So just again throwing out this is not I don't have to read all of that, but Levitgus sixteen one through thirty four for how the High priest must enter into the Holy of Holies, just showing that for people who actually want to do Bible study. Pause moment. How did the high priest enter u prepare for entering the Holy of Holies? The High priest did not wear the colorful golden garments, but would only wear white linen. Right as the high Priest entered his most sacred room, he would first burn incense before the arc, filling the room with smoke, right, because you can't see the presence of God or it's going to freaking blind you like it did with Moses.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So something that's interesting is let us be glad and rejoice and give him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and his wife has made herself ready Revelation nineteen seven. And then we get Hebrews ninety seven. But into this second went the High priest only once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, but for the errors of the people. Right, they're making constant things of saying, hey, guys, remember this this is what christ fulfilled. We don't have to do that anymore. He's making context of clarity, saying the Old Covenant now weareth away. He maketh the Old Covenant weareth away, as it says in Hebrews eight thirteen. New Covenant, Old Covenant, New Testament. This is why they don't want us to read the New Testament, because if they understood what it meant, suddenly Tora goes he fulfilled it. Yeah, so day of Pentecost. Interestingly enough, Tower of Babel, what happened at Babel? All the languages were confused. Right now we have apps called Babel app. Pentecost was the celebration of the beginning of the early weeks of harvest. In Palestine, there were two harvests each year, the early harvest, which came in the months of May and June, and the final harvest came in the fall. Pentecost was the celebration of the beginning of the early wheat harvest, which meant that Pentecost always fell sometime between the middle of the month of May or sometimes in early June Pride month to Moose month. Damn Pentecost. Everyone hears the Gospel in their native tongue. It's a direct reversal of what occurred in Babbel, where all the nations scattered. Everybody was in town for this special Pentecost feast, and now they're all hearing the true meaning of the word, and then they all start migrating. You wonder how Christianity spread so fast because everyone understood it and it started migrating. People were leaving temples, people were freaking dumping their idolatry. And this was so much so that I was making the philosophers of the day go, yo, what is this philosophy movement that's converting an entire empire without drawing a single sword? Is what do you say to Peter? Those who live by the sword die by the sword. So you're telling me you're gonna spread faith by a sword. No, it's by your actions. So if people ask of the hope and faith that is within you, what is that? It's trusting in the word. You believe it that much that you're willing to die for words? Are you crazy? Tell me somebody to do that for a dictionary or encyclopedia. No, it's the word why because you understand how it was fulfilled. The Torah law is the light, as it states in Proverbs six, twenty three. You are all the children of the light. And I don't mean I'm mistay. I don't mean finding an innerlight within you. It is keeping the light. As like I've used the Mummy analogy before and they went down into the cavern and they're like, well, how do we see what's going on down here? And you had the girl. She went over and tipped the mirror, so I've gomp the son off and it reflected all off the other mirror, so you could see the treasure. That is what it is, is pointing to the actual one, not yourself. But you are an emblem and a celestial ambassador to speak up on that. Not enough people do that. So you are all children of the light and the children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. As it says in First Thessalonians five to five. What does Christ say one of his first parables, right back in early Matthew, hide it under a bush shoulder, Now I'm gonna let it shine. What is that your testimony believing what you believe? In Matthew five point fifteen, no one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket instead a lamp is placed on a stand where it gives light to everyone in the house. What is the parable of the sleeping bridesmaids and the servant who didn't use his talent? He gave three guys, here's ten talents for you, here's five for you, here's one for you. The guy who got ten May twenty, guy who got five May ten, the one who only had one. Well, I hit it because I was afraid I would lose it and I would not use it correctly. Get out. I have no use for somebody that's gonna be a coward with what little I did give him. I trusted you right, like I said before, Have faith in God and do what. You're not gonna do anything around the house. You're not gonna vacuum, you're not gonna cook, You're not gonna get to a relationship. You have to put something into this, not just sit on the sidelines. That's why a lot of people don't want it. What's religion, it's controlling, it's dictating what you do a relationship. I want to do it because I love you so much. You make me want to just do it because I love you. I want your well being to I want our children to see how much I love you. We consummated, so we have children, and what is children? Ultimately? It is a symbol of that love that is Christ. I didn't have to give you it, but I did. And if you believe in it, awesome you've accepted of my promise. It's celestial and earthly. But now you have a chance at the earth, sorry, at the eternity, not earthly and the terrible. The sleeping bridesmaids?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: What is holy spirit? Ultimately? So they had the ten bridesmaids, right, ten virgins. They're all waiting for their groom to return. Five of them fall asleep. The other five are there. The other five are there, and they're over here, like, all right, great, let's go to the marriage feast. They're lighting the way they're prepared the others. What happened to them? They forgot some oil, they fell asleep, Then we ran back home. They got some more oil. And what happens when they come up to the marriatries and they're knocking on the door let us in? Oh, it's apart from me. I never knew you. You weren't there for me when I needed you, So why should I let you in? Right? Because what is the word of God? Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, as it says, and I think it's Psalms one hundred and nineteen. So what is the oil?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: In this parable, it's Holy Spirit discernment. Anybody can read it. But if you don't want to understand it, then it's no good. You're no better than the Pharisees. They're putting your own interpretation on what it means, or you're interfusing with other things and trying to create your own interpretation of the word, making justification for your sin. That is what That's what a whoror does. It's not real love, it's lust, but you're giving something into it. You're accepting the counterfeit because you don't really want to invest. You want something temporary, fast, a microwave, real quick, fast and easy. I don't want to invest. That is horror, that's counterfeit. That's the lie. It's easy. And a Christian is a walking sermon. They preach far more and minister than a minister does for it. They preach it all week long. J c Ryle. So as I said, I can skimp over some of that because we already said it before. For It is God which worketh in you, both to will and to do of His good pleasure Philippians two thirteen. He works in you, so why you know the word of God, he's working inside you. If it's a real Christian, you're gonna start seeing it. They're at least an anomaly enough to you to go. You're not like the other people I see at these church things. Are these other weird guys that get all dressed up right because Christ is away, saying, don't go after the guys that are getting all dressed up in fancy robes and whatnot. They're fake. They're not real. You'll know them by their fruits. You'll understand the fruit of the spirit. Right, something will convict you, saying your charter is enough to make me want to join this thing because it's not about a building. It's not about a denominational title. It's not about you defending your adjectives or your theology or your denomination. It's not about that. Because I had some guy telling me, you think you're as kind as the apostle bow, Oh my gosh. No, every single person within the eclessya a body of Christ, has the right to speak boldly on behalf and explain the true interpretation and meaning of things of scripture. Doesn't mean there's a better pastor, doesn't mean there's a better saint or disciple, whatever it literally means. We all have that authority to speak up on the behalf of our groom. We have the right to brag. And most Christians are going, that's not what my pastor said. What do you say?
Speaker 1: You know, here's what I say. As far as that goes. When we talk about the Apostle Paul, let's keep in mind that only a few years before he had his interaction become the Apostle, he was known as Saul of Tarsus, Okay, And this is the guy who was leading a crusade to root out and kill Christians in this new this new uh you know cult, this following of this, this martyr, this you know rabbi from Nazareth who just here he is doing this ship. It's like, no, no, no, that guy God was able to take from that situation rebirth him.
Speaker 2: And then he goes on to write most of the New Testament.
Speaker 4: And clarity of the Old Testament because he knew his Torah right.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was without sin by the old ways his Torah was his law. He was he was blameless in the eyes of the Tarah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, what's those movies I Am the Law with Stevester Saloon. Oh yeah, yeah, i'vedrin Ala Judge Dread. That's the one.
Speaker 2: That's the one. But yeah, that's my point.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you think you're better than Paul, not necessarily better or worse because he's a sinner, like weird sin And as a matter of fact, I would think he's if we're gonna chalk it up to who's worse on that scale, mass murdering people is probably a little worse than the shit the Jacob's done. Except no, in the eyes of God, it's all pretty much all the same. Yeah right, So yeah, I'm not saying I'm better or worse than the man. I'm saying that God used him the same way that I hope then he will use me if then when the time comes when I'm called.
Speaker 4: Nope, no, So again giving context to Hebrews ten, where says that we are now the most holy place we can enter. Why because of Christ. That is how we became a high priest, because of the blood that was shed, as it says in Hebrews ten nineteenth or twenty. They're four brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the most holy place by the blood of Jesus mentor the most holy place. Only the high priests could go in there. Yeah, but guess what, because of Christ, you now can do that. So we're his priests. Yeah, all of us are high priests if we choose to accept the Father's son. Right.
Speaker 2: So what know you?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 4: Your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost, which is in you, which ye have of God, not of yourself, not finding it within yourself as a new atreus go, And you are not your own not about finding your own God consciousness. No, no, no, you're not your own. For ye were bought for a price, right, sold for thirty pieces of silver and also blood. Celestial currency deals with blood. Ye, for ye are bought with a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body, in your spirit, which are God's first Corinthians six, nineteen twenty. Oh wow, so if I believe in the sun, I believe in the blood that was shed for me. Yeah, that breaks that barrier between celestial and earthly. Yeah, so no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and the righteousness is from me, says the Lord Isaiah fifty four to seventeen. Right, was Christ constantly call his followers servants laborers. If any man file the temple of God, right, don't worry about who can kill the body him? Shall God destroy? For the temple of the God is holy? Which temple ye are one Corinthians three seventeen. Oh, you can't touch this, right, because yes, they can kill a physical body. But what's the gift of the Holy Spirit. We've now become part of the ecclassy at the body of Christ. It's not about cannibalism. It's do you understand what I'm doing. This is a marriage ceremony. Take this is my bread, this is my blood. I'm going to be doing all of this stuff. And this is a metaphor an allegory for you to remember what I did for you. Right, just like with all the things that the Aaron's budding rod, just like the man, it is what I did for you. Do this and again is it symbols, No, it's a metaphor. It's a metaphor big different symbols and signs and all that stuff. That's what the occult does. So here's the big one for everybody that's going, Oh, you're there's still a sacred people. Hold up, what's the Bible?
Speaker 6: Say?
Speaker 4: Let's not hear what I have to say. There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, nor is there male or female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Right. And if we go over to the next verse and three twenty nine Galatians, if you know the Father's son right, No, just like Adam consummation, spiritually speaking, you can know the Father's son, which is the Word. Then you are Abraham seed and heirs according to the promise. What was the promise made to Abraham? Therefore you've been grafted in so Colassians three eleven. Where there is neither Greek nor do, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian Scythian bond or free. But Christ is all and in all. If you accept, but as therefore as the elect of God, Holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, and long suffering, now I highlight it specifically the word because, as I said, my mentor doesn't want to believe what I've been saying, that we replaced them, because what's the definition in Greek of what that translates into? People who are chosen or singled out? What did you just say? It's not about an authenticity, it's about believing in the word. Doesn't matter, that does not have any relevance. It's believing in the word. That's what makes it great. And it means that we are now the new Israel. So you're hearing about a physical land or a whole you know, ethnicity of it, and that's Synagoga of Satan condemned Revelation two nine, Revelation three nine. They claim that they are Jews, but they are not, but they are of the Synagogue of Satan. Christianity is not Eudaism plus Jesus. We were found in as Uday and Christian culture. That's bad because what was Paul writing pastors. Wasn't somebody special that stood behind a pulpit. Wasn't somebody they went to seminary student. It was somebody that taught people how to walk from the Judaic faith away from it and that was in Romans twelve and Hebrews thirteen. For folks who want to dig deep read those chapters. It's speaking specifically. We're no longer doing that. We are being set apart.
Speaker 3: Right, So Israel is just a place now, It's not a place.
Speaker 4: It's as people. It's not about a place. It's about a people who accepted the Father's son. There's nothing about a physical land, nothing about a physical temple, nothing about a physical people at special authenticity. That's Darwinianism, right, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: What I mean is that, you know, Israel would just be it's nothing really that special. Now, it's just a place.
Speaker 4: Unless you accept the Father's son. But that's the chief cornerstone. It's like, if you don't accept the son, you're not accepting that the promises made. And why do I say that because one John two twenty two he is anti Christ, which I also can mean substitute. You're putting anything above Christ who deny the father big word in between and the Son, because if you're denying the Sun, then you're denying the Word. Oh yeah, And then Hebrews again, they're eight thirteen and he Saith a new covenant. He hath made a new katuba, a new marriage made the first one old. Now that which decayeth and waxes the way old is ready to vanish away. Old Testament, New Testament. It's laid out. It's still valid, reading the understanding, context, understanding all the New Testament. It's supposed to be alive though within you and you are supposed to be an arbiter, speaker, priest, celestial ambassador. Still bringing it up. Why because you are a representative. So if you're obeying the Bible, you look radical to the lukewarm. As it says Revelation three fifteen through sixteen, and the prophets and the apostles were hated and put to death, not for preaching love, love, love, but they were hated for teaching the truth, as I frequently get as you testified, gentle to one, And that's a problem. So I apologize, you know, but I'm not going to apologize for what I believe in. I apologize that you're offended. But guess what, get over it, you know in the greatest, greatest thing to note saying doesn't care about sinners. They're already in phase one, they're already lost. Well, he likes the best, his most effective weapon is not the active sinner. It isn't an active saint is James two through fourteen through twenty six will go into greater depth. But basically, if you're not bearing fruit and it's not good works that get you into heaven. But basically, if your lifestyle is not emulating what you believe, then you are dead. You are dead into your faith and sin. You're not part of the body of Christ. Because what is a good fruit? It starts bearing fruit a tree. A good tree doesn't decay, doesn't lacks away. No, you can tell because when the harvest is ready to be collected, that's when Christ comes right and we're part of that laboring force to get the people to come into the arc of the covenant, to understand the gift and the power of what it could be to be a high priest. All you got to do is speak up on behalf of your groom. Is it really that hard for some? That's why he had to speak comparables because you think people are going to get this. Maybe now he's letting it happen because he wants people to get this, and there's a lot of confusion out there. True disciples will rebuke sin and expose it. A false disciple will practice sin and defend it. Well, God knows my heart. A friend of the world is the enemy of God James four to four. So I already covered that. So throwing this out, throwing this out. So, Jonathan, are you familiar anything about the two witnesses in revelation that are mentioned?
Speaker 3: Two witnesses in revelation that sounds familiar?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me talk about him before, but please go ahead and give him the tld R of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to give you the official and then I'm going to give you my little two cents. Just it's not true. I don't know if it's true or not. I'm just gonna throw that out there. So in Revelation there's supposed to be these two witnesses that come out in the last Days that go about and if you're going by dispensationalism, it has to happen physical Israel. If you're going by what I'm implying, there doesn't need to be in the physical land of Israel because it's not about that, you know what I'm saying. It's not about physical it's about understanding knowledge. Again, what are we doing right now? Are we reaching people probably on several continents with your platform, would you imply maybe Europe, Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, quite a large number of countries for sure, right right.
Speaker 4: And it says in the last days everybody will hear the Gospel in their own naive tongue or at least still grasps. They can't deny the truth because we have the age of information, We can google it on our fingertips, we have books being printed everywhere. Right, So these two witness are supposed to go around preach for a good portion of time and try to get people to come back and accept Christ. Right now, they're saying that to be two physical, literal people. What if that is actually scripture and real Christians that are actually being the two witnesses in the last days? Right? Okay, let me pitch something here, because because if we are the new Israel, does this give any merit? Because the Bible implies, now, if some branches have been broken off, talking about the main body of the body, think of the ecclasia body branches, and you a wild olive shoot have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root. Romans eleven seventeen. So context believers equals the branches. Israel, the original Israel is the olive tree. So if we've been grafted in, right, we've been grafted in as airs according to the promise, as I just stated in Galatians, that there's neither there's no ethnicity anymore. It's now whoever believes in the Word that we now become that olive tree, and the Messiah is the olive root. Right discernment understanding the word? What did he using his parable it's olive olive understanding the dove. What was the thing that was brought to the ark of the Covenant. It was a little piece. It was a little branch from off of an olive tree. It's significance. He's showing us right there. And then, because I'm not going to read the whole chapter, but Romans eleven, for people are going, well, what about Romans eleven, because it says there's hold up Romans eleven and chapters eleven to thirty one is grafting in of the gentiles. But this is the most important part to take away if you keep reading that particular passage. For those who want to get arguing and combative. A lot of those verses are always talking about we're no longer doing it the old way, we're walking away from that. It's about obedience. A lot of people are skimping over that because it says Romans eleven seventeen through twenty one. But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive brank, the gentiles right, were grafted in among them original people and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olives tree, which is Christ right, the word. Do not be arrogant towards the branches. Just because you've been let into the family doesn't mean you get a special status anymore. Just be grateful that you're here. But it doesn't mean you get to be pompous and be like, oh guess what now, I'm the new real people in town. No major's supposed to, you know, be part of the body. But if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root who supports you. It is the word that allowed this to happen, not you, not by your own works, not by your authenticity. It's not about that. Don't be arrogant, you will say then branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in. See it was broken off. So now I'm basically saying there is no chance in the world that Israel was broken off, so I replaced them solely just me. No, it's anybody who chooses the father's son. It's not about ethnenticity anymore. They weren't broken off for that reason. They broken off because they chose to fall away. Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief. See, they were straying. This is sin. This is to miss the mark, as it says originally in the Greek they were falling away on their own accord. But you stand by your faith. Do not be conceded, but fear or be humble, For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either. If I was willing to give my own people originally the bill of divorce, you think I won't do that to you. Have some reverence here, Okay, you understand what I'm given you. It's a gift. You are grafted in, not by any special deeds that you think you did. No, you're being grafted in because I have given you grace. So you are my witnesses, says the Lord. Right, I just said something about two witnesses in the last days, and my servant, whom I have chosen, what I say about elects the chosen people, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me, there was no God formed, nor shall there be after me. Isaiah forty three to ten. So Isaiah, the prophet is already going, he's writing this down. You are my witnesses, says the Lord. Who is that people who are speaking up on behalf of Christ, the disciples, the prophets, the apostles, people in the ecclacia. You're speaking up for me. You are my witnesses. You're keeping the word alive. Sometimes the people won't like you. They'll throw their stones, they'll write their nasty comments, they'll put their haha emojis. Well, that's on them because they're choosing to reject knowledge. Because further shall rise false Christ in the last days and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect Matthew twenty four to twenty four. Now is that talking about Israel physical Israel that's only going to deceive them. Does that Looney Tunes bent a bunch over there sound like they're no, no, they're already lost. This is talking about the world, and the elect is the chosen ones, right, the ones who have already been lighting the lamp. They're going to be the ones. Prop If you fall asleep, you're gonna be the one that falls deceived. And I don't want that for you because I want you to understand the word, which is discernment. I want you to have that oil, otherwise you won't understand what's coming and the craziness and chaos in the world. Now, the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and the doctrines of devils, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron one Timothy four one through two. Now here's the thing, he says, heaven inertial, I'll pass away, but my words will by no means pass away Matthew twenty four to thirty five. And he's not just talking about what he's saying in the Gospel everything. Why because I am the Word made flesh. All promises past made and in the future promises made. I am the fulfillment of that. But what does he say in Hoseiah four to six, My people, anyone who accepts the word are destroyed for a lack of knowledge, because thou hast rejected knowledge. I will reject thee that thou shalt be no priest to me, Seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God statutes, I will also forget thy children. Hoseiah for six. What happens in abil of divorce? You literally disown everything. That kid's no longer mine. I don't accept that that get away from me? Why because you didn't submit to me, not forcing you. I just have a couple of standards in this relationship that if you're gonna start cheating, I can't trust you. I can't have you in my presence that this is what you're gonna do. If you want to understand who I am, read my word. You don't have time for it, that's fine, that's fine, get out, get out. I don't want you. That's what it comes down to, folks. If you want to understand, you have to accept. And again I'm just throwing these two verses here because people always were in context. Because how do I know? For you are people holy to the Lord, your God. The Lord has chosen elect you to be a people for his prized possession out of all the peoples of the face of the earth. Deuteronomy fourteen two. That's old Testament. Yeah, as bord to Titus two fourteen knew, he gave himself for a redeem us from all the lawlessness and purify for himself a people for his own possessions, zealous for good deeds, a people, a people, a people, not authenticity people people who accept me. They can now be my high priests, and we can skip that. So as I watched this horn was waging war against the Saints Christians and prevailing against Daniel seven twenty one, then the beast was permitted to wage war against the Saints and to conquer them, and was given the authority over every tribe of people and tongue in nation. Revelation thirteen seven, Noah Hyde laws, what is their messiah do? Right? We're reading constantly and we get a little rough, right, Jacob, We get this thing that they wanted them to take out the Romans and become a warrior God. Right, or a warrior savior figure. Their SA figure is not of a Hebrew descent. He is of Gentile descent. And noahyde Laws is executing people who basically are advocating the word of God, not some sovereign being, not some fill in blank of you know, villain. Deity is acknowledging the sun as the word of God. And what is ultimately why would you have to make war?
Speaker 2: That's just how this region has done business for a few millennia, I guess.
Speaker 4: Speaking spiritually and the spiritual sense, what what's ultimately our weapon? Sort of the spirit? Right, Yeah, it's the word. People who are actually explaining context and clarity of what the Bible means and what the false and condemning false doctrines. Why would you have to eliminate them? Because people are waking up to the truth and you need to eliminate truth because again, what did you say earlier? Unclean thing can't be in the presence of a clean thing. Yep, what are we high priests? What are high priests supposed to be dressed in all white, pure like a bride? Now that verse you were quoting earlier, Our good deeds are like unfilthy rags. Did you know the original translation for that is tampon rags menstruation rags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was seen as like the filthiest. Yeah, I was on the rag. They had to leave their home and go live in the creek in the wilderness.
Speaker 4: For like Yes, So wrapping up just playing this clip because Trump has said this that we need to start executing because if you're not for the special authenticity, we need to put a death to you. Can you hear.
Speaker 5: Addressed the horrible shooting that took place earlier today? The hearts of all Americans are filled with grief following the monstrous killing of Jewish Americans at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: You've all seen it and watching. It's horrible. The suspect is in custody.
Speaker 5: The federal authorities are on the scene and leading an aggressive federal investigation. State and local law enforcement has been incredible. This evil anti Semitic attack is an assault on all of us.
Speaker 6: It's an assault on humanity. It will require all of.
Speaker 5: Us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti Semitism from our world.
Speaker 6: This was an anti a medic attack at its forced the gorge.
Speaker 5: Of anti Semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it cannot be allowed to continue.
Speaker 6: We can't allow it to continue.
Speaker 5: It must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. We must stand with our Jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti Semitism and vanquets the forces of hate.
Speaker 6: That's what it is. Through this entry, the Jews of it do a terrible persecution. And you know them.
Speaker 5: We've all read it, We've studied it, They've gone through a lot, and those seeking their destruction we will seek there discuss now, when you have crimes like this, whether it's this one or another one on another group, we have to bring back death penalty.
Speaker 6: They have to pay the ultimate price, they have to pay the ultipant price. They can't do this, they can't do this in our country.
Speaker 5: We must stroll a line in the sand and say very strongly never again.
Speaker 4: So basically a real Christian going. It's not about an authenticity, bro. I'm just trying to explain the word and give context to oh, you're antisemitic for sticking up for my Bible, and giving context and clarity to people to tell you that Zionism is yus. That's a problem, that it's not biblical, that shedding blood of innocent individuals is not biblical, that's anti semitism. This is again ideologies. You're all saying, yeah, that's fine religion wise, and all these dispensationists behind him, Yeah, sleeping at Classia are going to be the ones chop in our next. For those of us who believe so, the last Exodus is coming. The entrance fee is repentance and obedience is context. We get John three sixteen, but we always skimp over John three point thirty six, which talks about obedience to the word. Yeah. So in closing, like I was saying before, after that we who are alive and are left will be caught up together with Him in the clouds and meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we be with the Lord forever first Thessalonians four seventeen. Like I said before, just like the Ark of the Covenant, the ark being brought up to be been with Lord in the air. Because we're no longer part of this world. This world is destined to fall and burn. No matter how you vote this November, it's going to happen, poortsold, poortsold, And as I said before, pop a veil, lifting of the veil revelation. That's what that means, is understanding what the word is. Because says in the last days both an accent and Joel, and it shall be in the last days. God says that I will pour forth my spirit upon mankind, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. Even upon my bond slaves, both men and women. I will, in the last days pour forth my spirit, and they shall profesi. When I just say about the two witnesses, last days, the young, the old. Everyone's starting to see things. I'm getting people message me all the time. I felt like God said to say this to you this evening. So here it is right. Call into me. I will answer thee and show the great and mighty things which thou knowest. Not Jeremiah thirty three to three, because man, a daily podcast. Why did I name it that? Because we're relying on the word of God, and I've read this in Revelation, and I didn't name it from this verse. I just read it a couple recently a couple months back, and it made me laugh because I said, is this for me, He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches, to him who overcomes, I will give him the hidden Manna to eat, and I will show him a white stone, not a black stone, and on the stone a new name which is written, which no man knows except him who receives it. Revelation two seventeen. Yeah, right, right, understand the mana, the thing that's in the It's in the arc of the Covenant. You're going to understand this now, You're understand what the metaphor means. Now. Dispensationalism is basically saying there's a sacred race, right. I'm a Christian. I don't believe in races, but those of Israel. God made them above all of us. Zionism sounds like a racial superiority doctrine. They're tel mood caused us gentiles goyam, a Hebrew derogatory term meaning cattle huh sanagogaus Satan folks. Most people don't get it because they want Dispensationalism is essentially a Zionist ideology to lull the Eclucia into Stockholm syndrome stupor of compliance, and not vocally condemning the Synagogue of Satan, which we should be doing in the Middle East. Instead, we're going to be picking up arms and fighting World War three on their behalf because they're sacred? Are yet kidding me?
Speaker 3: So we could skip that well, and just you know, out of curiosity here. I mean, the people that are Jewish are not They don't necessarily believe in the New Testament, right, and so and so that message that we're talking about here, as far as you know, Israel not necessarily being the Holy Land anymore because technically everywhere, everybody, everything is the Holy Land as long as you devote your life to Jesus, right, and so the Christians would see Israel as just another place, whereas the Jews would see it still as the Holy place.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, exactly. And that's what most Christians, right, Jacob, they don't get it because they're over here looking going, oh, we got to pray for Israel. Oh that has bolah. Oh this group or that group. It's like, no, it's not about that, it's not about that at all. Well, what about the other little brown kids that are dying over there. Well, that's collateral damage. They deserve to get what they get for fighting God's sacred people.
Speaker 2: Right, what what.
Speaker 4: So as I said, what did Jesus mean when he said take up your cross and follow me? Christians view the cross as a cherished symbol of atonement, forgiveness, grace, and love. But in Jesus's day, the cross represented nothing but torturous death because the Romans force convicted criminals to carry their own crosses to the place of crucifixion. Bearing a cross meant carrying their own execution device while facing shameful way to death. Take up your cross and follow me means being willing to die in order to follow Jesus. This is called dying to self. And the symbol of tumus is the cross. You fold it up and you get the Kabba cube, which what does that represent? In the occult? Taken right from their page Earth? What did ch I say? My kingdom is not of this earth?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: And then we get also in Hebrews. Right, let's see it right here at the base, right here, at the base earth, goduza staff Hermes both. Yeah, let us fix our eyes on Jesus, not the cross. The author and perfector of our faith, not a religion who for the joy set before him, endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down on the right hand of the throne of God, not on God's throne on the right hand Hebrews twelve two. Word became flesh with Trump time here, that's not ai, that's a real thing in the Bible belt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the evangelical was kind of threw a lot of weight behind Trump and started making some pretty wild claims there for a while.
Speaker 2: And there's still some out there doing it.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a big portion out there that they're saying that was. Oh, his assassination was, like they have a song called the Chosen One. It was his assassination. Fun fact seven thirteen Right, Yeah, Revelation thirteen three through four thirteen three plus four seven thirteen seven. And what does that verse say in Revelation one of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound. Now, a buddy who was in the r before people start getting all freaked out, if he turned his head, he would have been dead. So you already agree with that, right, that would have been mortal. And again Apostle John's perspective, the guy fell down. You're seeing a vision. Does that mean you're gonna be right there on the stadium and seeing everything? No, it seemed My buddy who was in the er said that would have been registered as Code D lethal or mortal. That would have been what his headshot would have been. If you're just hearing about it on speakers, right, it says one of its head seemed a mortal wound. But it's mortal wound was healed. And the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast, and they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, who is like the beast and who can fight against it? He's the greatest of all time. Goat Baphomet. Oh, and just so happens, his name is a variation of a goat god Dumasid. It's equivalent of tumouse right hand demic who signed Operation warp speed yeah ah. And Donald Mean's world ruler or Trump to deceive one up or outdo somebody else. Anti Christ is somebody who substitutes himself now evil and cart Is substitutes now their messiah figure. I don't have to read all of this. But his nickname is the Second Cyrus, and he eliminates the enemies of the US. Now this is a little bit of a lengthy clip. I don't have to play the whole whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I am curious the second Syrus. We're talking because Cyrus.
Speaker 1: The Great is written about in the Bible and in the Torah, even though he was a Zoroastrian right didn't believe the Hebrew faith whatsoever. However, because he freed them from captivity, he's seen as this great and benevolent and freedom person.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: That's the same dude that gave birth was uh, I'm trying to remember his Xerxes was that was his grandson, because when Cyrus Varius Xerxes, that's the same Xerxes that had the slave army that went up against the Spartans.
Speaker 2: Like, same same dynasty, same same homies.
Speaker 1: But the Jews, excuse me, at the time, the Hebrews saw him as the freer Cyrus the Great.
Speaker 2: So this is the second Cyrus. Now that's very interesting to me as well.
Speaker 4: That I'll just read a small paragraph then, so their captivity in Babylon. His nickname is also Leviathan or Melcutz and the Hermitica Cabola Tree of Life. He's at the very bottom, the very top. It was known as Corona. You think we're close, I think so so. Leo Cheeia and the Universal Meaning of the Kabbalah says the wisdom of the Kabbalah returned to Israel after the captives were set free by Cyrus, Persian conqueror of Babylon, and some rabbis and many of the people returned to Jerusalem to rebuild the destroyed temple. This is why in the Talmud, the Halaka law books of the US are called the Babylonian Talmud. This is also why, centuries later, Jesus and Jerusalem bluntly told the US that their religion, Pharisaism or what we today would call Orthodox Judaism, was based on man made traditions and not the god giving teachings of the Old Testament prophets. Jesus further said that theirs were the commandments of Hell and that their new converts to Udaism thus are twice the devils their teachers were. What a studying yet entirely truthful indictment of the Yu's religion, Wow because I believed in the serpent, the Leviath then coming up from the Abyss. So this is from YouTuber on point preparedness. I'm throwing out that book. The excerpt is from Bloody's Iyon by Edward Hendry because I always want to give credit. I don't want to think people plagiarizing for no. I'm giving context and pick up the books. I cannot urge it enough. But this guy brings up the thing with Trump connecting himself to a dove, and I said, just showed you the significance of connecting this with christ. Why is Trump affiliating himself with this? Right now?
Speaker 7: Christians are professing that prophecy is in the making as an Israeli organization and started to make coinage which displays a seventy year fulfillment of Israel. It represents the gathering of Israel together again giving all glory to Trump's image, which is in front of King Cyrus on the front of the coin in a rebuilt third temple on the back. The coin itself, paired with the current geopolitical state of affairs, is shocking as it indeed represents that we are on the verge of a cataclysmic period of time known as the End Times. However, one specific aspect of this coin got my attention. That is the image of Donald Trump on the front paired with the symbol of peace a dove on the back. It reminded me that before Donald Trump was elected president, he was referred to as Donald the Dove.
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 7: Well, back in nineteen eighty three, a well known photographer named William Copan had photographed him with a dove when he was at the pinnacle of his career. But what did Donald Trump have to do with a dove that would warrant this pitcher? While it's difficult to find, William Coupon is on record at least twice saving that the photo shoot before a Manhattan Inc. Magazine edition. He states on Time dot Com quote, I shot Donald Trump twice. This is my favorite. Trump was offering his services as a negotiator between these and the Palestinians. Later, on tal Style, he writes he Donald Trump was thirty two years old and I took that photograph in nineteen eighty three. He was attempting to independently negotiate an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians at that time. So when the news first broke in the Trump presidency that he would try to attempt Middle East peace, it took many by surprise. Many thought that this was Trump being flamboyant, that he would even recklessly display how he is the chief negotiator by trying to tackle Middle East peace. However, many do not realize that this has been on Trump's mind for a very very long time, over thirty five years to be exact. While many think that Trump happened to grab the presidency by habitstance just due to a cascade of events in the.
Speaker 6: Geopolitical sphere, many peculiar.
Speaker 7: Things tell us otherwise. For one, there has been some predictive programming of a Trump presidency via cartoons, as with the Simpsons episode in two thousand called bart to the Future, or this early accurate heavy metal cartoon called The Wall by Peter Cooper from July nineteen ninety, which even foretells of a Trump Wall. But even more disturbing is Trump's direct integration with the White House back in the early nineteen eighties, which relates back to the photo of the dove I showed before the photo was used in this Manhattan Inc. Magazine edition titled Donald Trump's Ultimate Deal in his magazine, Donald tells us how he can solve nuclear arms proliferation across the world. Was shocking about this article, As I mentioned prior, is that Trump states that he has been in close talks with the White House ever since the early eighties, as well as this plan which would disarm the world. In referencing to his intertwining with the White House, he states, I'm dealing at a very high level on this. He said with people in Washington, in the White House, there was too much at stake for him to risk the wrong kind of exposure on the subject, the subject being nuclear proliferation. In summary, he states, referring to the rest of the world outside US and Russia, most of those pre nuclear countries are in one form or another dominated by the US and Soviet Union. Between those two nations, you have the power to dominate any of those other countries. So we should use our power of economic retaliation and they use their powers of retaliation, and between the two of us, we will prevent the problem from happening. So Trump's solution is a partnership with Russia to subdue other countries from obtaining nuclear arms. Than teaming up with Russia. What were his specific plans, Well, the States, again referring to the other countries, Maybe we should offer them something.
Speaker 4: I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You start off.
Speaker 7: Nicely as possible. You apply as much pressure as necessary until you achieve the goal. You start off telling them let's get rid of it. If that doesn't work, you start cutting off aid, and more aid, and then more. You do whatever is necessary. So these people will have riots in the street, so they can't get water, so they can't get band aids, so they can't get food, because that's the only thing that's going to do it the people, the riots.
Speaker 4: Trump is so.
Speaker 7: Bold in this interview that he even declares sanctions against allies like France, since they have the nuclear bomb.
Speaker 4: He states, they've got the bomb, but they.
Speaker 7: Don't have it now with the delivery capability they will have in five years if they don't give it up. And I don't mean reduce it, and I don't mean stop because doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 4: I mean get it out.
Speaker 7: If they didn't, I would bring sanctions against that country. That would be so strong, so unbelievable.
Speaker 6: End quote.
Speaker 7: So these are the thoughts of Donald Trump thirty five years ago. That he was already entwined in the White House, that he was already attempting Middle East peace, and that at least in reference to nuclear disarmament, he is prepared to work with Russia to subdue the rest of the world and to riots by massive sanctions and other means. Well, isn't it interesting then, that thirty five years ago from these statements, Donald Trump is pursuing Middle East peace, that he is being investigated for a variety of collisions with Russians, and also publicly states that the two should moderate the Israeli Palestinian peace. That just as he was prepared to bring massive sanctions on France thirty five years ago, that he states today he will sanction European allies if they continue to deal with Iran in the nuclear Iran Deal. So it seems to me that one, Trump and perhaps the elites had been grooming Trump for this event for nearly four decades, and two his thoughts of the past seemed to be reflective of what he is actively doing right now.
Speaker 3: Kind of makes you go, huh, right, wow, that is interesting, dude.
Speaker 4: He's the one that moved the temple, and as I just stated, there's no need for a physical new temple. Christ rebuilt it in three days. God's presence was in the ark of the Covenant, and Christ drew his final breath. Temple veiled torn two, thus activating the gift of the Holy Spirit toWin dwell the saints. Therefore, a third temple is anti Christ. And oddly enough, you heard of the Bell four decoration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know when that was.
Speaker 4: Signed, Jonathan, Do you know? Because I want to make sure that people are fall I better read it just in case. Yeah, so this connects with nine eleven folks. Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in nineteen seventeen during the First World War, announcing its support for the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population. The declaration was contained in a letter dated on the second of November nineteen seventeen from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour and Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federalization of Great Britain and Ireland. The text declaration was published and the press on the ninth of November nineteen seventeen aka nine to eleven, because written in European they always put the date before they put the month. Ninth nineteen seventeen was the same year as Alister Crowley, the guy who said you don't get it up with He wrote the novel Moonchild for how to conceive an Antichrist figure for people who think this Palestinian thing has no relevance. We hear it, he heard heard. What was that? We heard? He was already doing negotiations in nineteen eighty three. But now we have a commemorative coin of the Cyrus Balfour Trump Declaration from nineteen seventeen to twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, you're centennial of it, right.
Speaker 4: Right, And like you said before, he's got an arc of the Covenant replica and mar A Lago, and on his Monaural award he had the title Prince of Peace that is supposed to be prophesying Christ's birth and Isaiah nine.
Speaker 1: So damn I was hoping one of them would have their hand on the arcs we could confirm and deny that claim.
Speaker 2: Neither of.
Speaker 4: All. Right, So, for there's one God and there's one media tour between God and men. And that man was Christ, Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time. One Timothy two five or six, and one Corinthians fifteen one through four. Simply believe the Gospel of Christ. So if there is one God, then what or who was Christ? Christ is the word of God. To accept Christ is to accept God's words. Word became flesh, and as it became a mediator and redeemer. Those who accept this chief cornerstone are the new arc of the Covenant Temple and ambassadors for the Kingdom of Heaven. It is essentially a family Bible, the Lamb's book of life, and finally, in closing, the Word of God, which is at work in you who believe, as it says in First Thessalonians too thirteen, and this is the home run verse. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called the Word of God Revelation nineteen thirteen. And that is referring to Christ. So don't take my word for it, take the work of God. That is who Christ was. Anyways, gentlemen, sorry for the length I think the chit chat that we had was part of the reason it went longer than I was intended.
Speaker 3: No, man, I love it. I love how in depth everything goes. I mean, you're really backing it up with every single claim. That's why I wasn't even trying to interrupt. I was like, fucking, the floor is yours over here?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 4: Does that make better sense than Tryune? Now?
Speaker 2: Well? I have a Again.
Speaker 1: My my take on the whole triune godhead has never really gotten down with me. The Bible does describe the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. It talks about whenever the creation was happening, let us create man an hour image. He's talking in the plural form. The example it's always kind of made the most sense to me is the example that stant Ignacious gave. And I'm not Catholic, but he's referred to as this dude Ignations of Loyola. He basically said that the tryune it would be akin to a guitar with three separate strings all tuned to the same note being strummed at the same time. They are three separate things doing the same function in a harmonic balance as one unit. It's complicated, but it makes sense. That's kind of how I've seen. There is God, there is Jesus, who is the Son aka got in flesh, and there's the Holy Spirit that connects them. No wonders greater or less than the other. But God is of course the pinnacle of all of that. He is the one seated on the throne. It's complicated, but yes, I see.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was the one who quote unquote founded the Jesuit Order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't take him seriously, my dear, good sir. He's part of the reason for founding America to be where we are today.
Speaker 3: It's a good Ques.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to have you back on to talk about that.
Speaker 4: To be honestly coming soon, one nation under Satan that should be ready with thin two to three weeks weeks. I've already got all the slides. Is going to be taking the screenshots from the book. You'll be looking at the Boston tea party in a new light, and you'll be looking at the American flag in a new light, and you'll be looking at elections in a new light.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait. I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: It's all just wwe you know. Oh yeah, and and they're all really working under you can say they're all working for Satan, but I mean essentially all w W wrestlers were working under Vince McMahon, which if you've seen that documentary kind of similar there, you go, Yeah, this shit is insane, dude, it is wild, you know, And this is this is kind of a it's a it's a muddled area because everybody wants to think that this country can be great, that the world can actually be great, that we can have at least something resembling peace, right. I mean, there was no wars that were breaking out under Trump. Yes, I know that there was you know, vaccines, operation warp speed and all that kind of stuff. That's you know, you can bounce back and forth on why he did it whatever, But yeah, just looking at some of the old quotes over there, I mean, dude, I didn't know that he was at thirty two years old, like going and meeting with all these different you know, like leaders of different countries and then going into the White House. It's like, dude has really been strapped in for a minute.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Now, I knew that he did big things with business and therefore big things with politics. Don't get me wrong, but he I never knew he threw his weight into international foreign affairs, Like if if you would have said that he was getting involved in some industry that had some sort of a base of operations in a country. Name, country doesn't matter, and therefore he started taking a vested interest in the local politics because that would affect his business hub in that area.
Speaker 2: Okay, we could have that talk. I understand international business and that type thing.
Speaker 1: Bro What kind of business was Trump involved in in the Middle East that he was trying to get a hold of in the eighties building a golf course?
Speaker 6: My boy?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you think about it, I well, let me ask you this, Brandon, the idea of Trump being a Zionist? Yeah or nay?
Speaker 4: Oh A thousand percent, yeah, thousand percent. Okay, and you converted to Udaism back in twenty seventeen, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Well, the reason I asked that is because I have seen people do really deep dives. This is not my opinion, but this is what I've heard before, is that the whole idea of the Great American Experiment was actually like the scientists of said experiment could have been the Zionists.
Speaker 4: Yes, crypto crypto use are Jesuits. And that's what I'm going back with Jacob is that in this in both Bloody Zion and Rulers of Evil again, Rulers of Evil you can fine for one hundred and fifty on Amazon. It back up with citations that we were founded by Jesuits. Well, granted, this gentleman did not know that Jesuits have a lot of crypto background. But like I said, Catholicism was basically a merger between Udaism and u which is heavily influenced by Mithraism and Sol Invictus, and that was the foundation of Europe because what was it basically was fiefdom fiefdom, fiefdom where you had all the kings of Europe states that would kiss the ring of the pope. Right. That is, Rome didn't fall apart. It was just divided up into districts, and then America spawned off as the baby child. So that's where I'm trying to be trying to I'm going to be explaining showing the receipts of why America, especially mary Land, this was named after the Virgin Mary, why our capital was originally known as Rome. Did a lot of people know this that the river outside used to be known as the Tibrius. Yeah, and again, what do you see with baby Jesus and Catholic depictions. He sucks at the teet of the horror of Babylon. Christ pagan doppelganger to moves nutrients feeds off of the false horr of Babylon. And again if mister Trump just so happens to have a variation of Nimrod's son's name, and he's got all this going on, and he gets all the denominations to go fight for crusades in the Middle East. Right, you had Ward War one, you had Word War two, and at word War three. What's the chief targets to be to eliminate the atheists and the nihilists, but its chief target, especially to be Christianity. You have all this go down Armageddon. There's no rapture. Christ didn't return the armageddon they create, right, right, Not only you have all these Christians who only bought the package plan of salvation. They weren't doing anything for the kingdom. Even they're going by package planing like oh extraction, so this, yeah, that sounds like a good thing. I'll sign here. And suddenly they're just left going what they're reeling. They want peace and security. As it says in First Thessalonians that people would be when they claim peace and security, a great travail shall fall upon them. So you have all this go down with World War three scenario. Possibly they're anti christ being on the scene. Right as Albert Pike predicted three world wars in eighteen seventy one August fifteenth when he wrote that letter to Mazzini, he knows what he's talking about. How do you delude or make the chief Christianity to be your main target? You make them lose faith, you make them make them not trust the word anymore. Right, that's also mean what a Christian's got. You don't have the word, then you're not a Christian. You don't believe in the word. Right, Well, I need to see something physical. What did you just say earlier, Jacob greater as those would believed, But I'm not seen Hebrews eleven. Why is it emphasized that by faith Noah built the art? Did he see the flood not till later, but for one hundred and twenty years he stuck to his task. He did what he was told. You just go through that whole list in Hebrews eleven. You're going by things you don't don't see, but you've been told. Brandon.
Speaker 3: Absolutely let our good cult members know where they can find your your amazing work over there, sir, for sure.
Speaker 4: Sure mena daily podcast on Rumble, Spotify and YouTube. Sometimes you'll find me on bishoot and Odyssey for controversial stuff when the thing lets me upload and it's not too long, and then Patreon as well. Daily podcast. Always appreciate whatever you can afford if you can, and yeah, that's pretty much it. And you can find me on Instagram with chroleology like my name on the screen k r O l l ology lower underscore one oh one and uh yeah, that's where you can find me.
Speaker 3: Awesome. We will have all of your links down on the show notes below for any of the good cult members that want to go and find you and send you any kind of message, whether it's love or hate. Well, I mean, we hope it's not hate, but everybody.
Speaker 4: Got three death threats please?
Speaker 2: Ah jeez, Yeah, you'll have guys.
Speaker 3: There's always going to be a Shathid somewhere, you know what I mean. So Jacob shirt.
Speaker 4: Popping shots, I know I'm getting to the right area.
Speaker 2: Hey, God's why I carry. This is why I carry.
Speaker 1: If you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share the licenscribed to coment, leave.
Speaker 2: A post, leave review, shares with the friends and family. Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we can get promoted to more.
Speaker 2: Potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. While you're at it, go to Meta Mysteries, Go check out Jonathan's other show. Give him the five stars, the reviews, the shares, the likes, all the things.
Speaker 1: Go check out Daily Manna podcast and do the same thing for our boy, Brandon Kroll.
Speaker 2: Boost these algorithms and help us grow these things to international conglomerates of truth seeking and truth sharing. We thank for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jack And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible that.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Amimeve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a.
Speaker 1: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult