Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 3: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta.
Speaker 1: Touch baby, you're a game.
Speaker 4: Statoo For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe, fellas.
Speaker 3: This ain't my first time at the rodeos uh New York Patriots. It's been a long time, A long time, maybe been a year.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think it's probably been about a year.
Speaker 3: For Halloween, I released like some of my older Halloween episodes kind of like throwback or whatever. And one of the ones that I I re uploaded was the one we did about the Winchester mystery.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I listened back to it again and I was like, oh damn, this was this was a really good episode. Actually, you brought a lot of cool information to that one too. I was thinking about that episode and I reached back out to you, so thank you for joining me, and I think we'll we'll be getting into some cool stuff today too. Interesting both well, you've been looking into something in particular, and I think it has to do with eyeballs. But like not but in like the occult sense.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess like just due to like when I had magical experiences, there was just things that happened, even with my eyes particularly that made me think something might be going on. And then like I started looking at uh, you know, diagrams or pictures of you know, with a drawings or even you know, photos of magnific you know, magnifications of parts of the eye and just seeing how like it works and how the light you know, changes and stuff. Just to me, I started seeing like a lot of occult symbolism, or I mean even in some of the reflection reflections of light start to look like certain sigils, like I mean even the the sigil that they use for you know, the fleama uses whatever that thing. I mean that pretty very much actually the way light reflects off of your lens as it goes in and goes back out, So you start to wonder if like it even you know, is that even referring to But yeah, because of that, I started looking into a lot of stuff and then eventually, uh, you know, eventually I had somebody come on the show, my co hos Lisa, who was very big into the you know, she knew physiology, she knows that very well. So we ended up doing like I think, like a five or six part series on the occult rejects about you know, the eye and just showing how there's like certain things that I do think you will see in taro, you know, old Renaissance art. I think there's a lot of occult symbolism that, in my opinion is actually I think based off of the eye. And I do even think it might possibly go into the brain or you know, maybe even you know, blood stuff to do with blood and this, you know, nerves maybe, but I think a lot a lot actually points at the eye.
Speaker 3: So I have actually a question for you because I have my own theory on this, and I mean, I'm sure everyone has some kind of a grand theory about it. But it's almost like everything that we pre see you through our eyes, everything that we can reach out and touch, that we can see that to me is less realistic than the things that you can't physically see. Like I think like everything that we see could potentially be fake, and the things that we perceive as you know, love, faith, any type of spirituality, things that we can't actually see are the actually the realest things? In my opinion, isn't that. I know it sounds stupid, but like I could reach out and touch this lamp. I can see the lamp. I can touch the lamp, so therefore it's real. But is it because I can't see or touch emotions? But like I know that they're more real than anything. How I feel about the lamp is more realistic than the lamp in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hate to say that is true.
Speaker 5: Actually, your your impression of what that land means to you is probably more important than any existing there.
Speaker 3: Right, So it intrigued me when you were talking about that you were looking into the eyes themselves as being like more culted than one might think, because don't we have like a prism or something in our fucking eye, and like everything gets like.
Speaker 2: Like flipped back and it gets technically I think, like like three, it gets flipped like twice kind.
Speaker 3: Of so I meant to see an image.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you even have to start to wonder, like, I mean, how correct? I you know, re upside down, but it's like how correct is like the image after it gets flipped and moved around like that too? I don't know, you just have to start to wonders. They're like corruption and what's really there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like if there's a lens in our eye, right, and everything that we see gets filtered through that lens. What we do on a daily basis, like watching movies stuff on TV. They even have our ratings now for flashing lights and shit, like in the R rating it'll be like tits pussy flashing lights and you're like, oh, okay, so now it's R rated to have flashing lights in a movie. And when we sit in front of a screen all the time, how easy would it be to like reprogram something in the lens of our eyes to see things differently, perceive things differently. I mean, it's got to be one of the most vulnerable ways you can get into somebody's head through their fucking eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the eye is an auditory mh. You no sight and sound, I think, especially like when you give something innate too, which I guess it kind of well, unless it's written, I guess that's sight. But yeah, I do think it's huge. It's a huge manipulation tool. You know, as soon you can put up an image, say like a so and sound, they're a certain name, and all of a sudden, people just like attract hate to it, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. You know, it's a very weird thing if you think about it.
Speaker 3: Well, when like what do you think Let's just say that the real parts of life, like I said before, like emotions, feelings about stuff, those are all like the real things. What do you think attracts certain people to other people? Like physically because you know, like two people can look at the same person be like, no, they're not attractive, Yes they're attractive, and so you know what I mean, Like it's everything that goes on in our entire lives is fed through our eyes, and like what programming do we all have, Like we don't think the same things are attractive. We don't see like the same Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, that's probably I mean, I don't know, I mean that could. I mean, I'd hate to say it, but I wonder if that's even like just different.
Speaker 2: DNA really Yeah, I don't know, or I mean, because like it might.
Speaker 5: It's as crazy as it is, like I guess in my opinion, I sometimes do and it seems a little bit of drastic maybe of a belief, but sometimes I do think, like the problem is is like living in this world with these eyes open. I think kind of like if you're falling in love with something with your eyes, you're kind of already stuck with like and Lucifer's chains. So I mean, I maybe like certain things or just or vices, easier vices, but I don't know other people and maybe it's in the DNA. Have no idea, So you think it's a hard question. But I know what you're asking, and that's a really good.
Speaker 3: Question, right, But like, do you think the eyes themselves, like there's just this magical component to where it controls the entire outcome of our existence, what we perceive.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because brain will have a like you know, we'll have a relationship with our eyes to kind of determine what.
Speaker 2: It's seeing, do we like mm hmmm, or how it impacts us.
Speaker 5: And then another thing, I mean, to be totally honest with you, the eyeballs even project about six feet out, so like there's like some doctors or some people out there who actually think that like you might actually be having like a cyclical relationship with what you're projecting out. And then what you're bringing back in what the world is around it.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean they started thinking about shit like that. It's just like wow.
Speaker 5: But I mean the one interesting thing is though, like even if I've tried to explain this before, even with the sun, I mean, all light and sound is basically like information or code or some sort of like there's like some sort of like energy or vibrational.
Speaker 2: Rate behind that.
Speaker 5: I mean that's that all goes into our eyes and we absorb that into our brain. So I mean the sun is sending us some sort of information regardless, and it gets you know, the optic nerve then turns it into electricity and that's what runs our body. So I mean, in some ways, which is really weird. It's like, are we powered by and like biological like solo powered biological AI?
Speaker 3: What do you think about like blind people though I don't know, or like people like me that can barely see without these fucking frames on my face, Like.
Speaker 5: I don't know, right, Uh, I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I'm just.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck happens to blind people? I have thought of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would think they would be able to correct blindness as far into the future as we are with like AI stuff and all this fucking neurro link and shit. You would have thought a motherfucker at this point in time would have been like, there's this thing we can do where we catch your fucking eyeball open and we fucking use the fucking defribulator for the eyeball and zap it back into like you know what I mean, like something to get like the electric current in your eyeball.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I like it. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Blind motherfuckers happened to be some of the most talented assholes out there too, because I don't know if it's because they can't see, but they usually can play the piano like a son of a bitch or some type of musical instrument. And I don't know, do you think this is such a side Do you think Stevie Wonder is actually blind? I questioned him because I've seen a couple of videos where it's like he's responding to stuff and it's like, I thought you were blind, motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Like no, there was I saw a Shaquille O'Neal like do a post on something like that. N huh yeah, where he was like, wait, what the hell like it was like a video where it showed Stevie Wonder up on stage, and I think like he like specifically acknowledged something that somebody did back to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was like, wait, wait what people kids? How did he see that?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yeah, But no, I was just curious what you think about that, because I, like I said before, you would have thought that they would came up with a way to correct this issue by now, but they're still blind motherfuckers. And it's not that you know, when you go to sleep at night, if your room is completely dark and you close your eyes, you can like see like flashes of light and shit behind your eyelids. Do you think it's like that still for blind people? I mean, oh, because it's like you're seeing through the lens a little bit when you close your eyes at night. Like you can be in complete darkness and still close your eyes and like see flickers of light and ship you know. So it's like you're actually seeing more when you close your ey eyes than you are when you have them open. So I think that could have something to do with like the magical aspect of it as well. Like I said before, when your eyes are open you're actually seeing less than when they're closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I've it was.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know if it was because I practiced doing it for a while too, but like, I mean, I guess that's probably why. But I was like there was like certain lessons of books that I did that would like sometimes give you lessons to try to visualize like certain shapes or colors and stuff. And after doing that, I mean there's times where it's like you could close your eyes and like maybe almost like start creating your own movie. It's more realistic than any CGM.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if that's what you're getting. Yeah, sometimes make some wild shit with those eyes closed.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard that some people when they recall memories, they recall the memory in their mind as if it was a movie, and they can play out the entire scene in their head and that's how they remember things. And then some people remember things only in like audio and they can't visualize pictures in their head. Have you heard about that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think I'm one of those people where it's like visual stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, like if I asked you what Thanksgiving was like for you when you remember back to it can you imagine or not imagine, but like you can recall like a movie scene, what went on scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean, like snapshots of like Thanksgiving. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the theory is is that people who cannot recall memories visually and only auditory, they're like in PCs. What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's interesting way to put it. That could be possible. They do think there's a lot of them out there.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Would you know if you were though?
Speaker 2: Uh, probably not.
Speaker 3: Is there like a fucking checklist like for just anybody out there? Like checklist? Do you have this, this?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah. I don't think an NPC would know that they're.
Speaker 3: An NPC, but they have like this. I don't know I would.
Speaker 5: Want to even think any different mm hmmm mm hmm unfortunately.
Speaker 3: And I think that they can be, like you said, kind of like programmed through their perception like I'm a real person because I'm having a real experience and I know it's real because I can see stuff and touch stuff and other people can see me, and they know that I'm here and I have a job and I do this and I do that, and they have a real like a real quote unquote existence. But they're actually just in PCs like you would you would think like they wouldn't know. I think I've worked with a couple, if I'm just being honest with you, people who work nine to five jobs and these fucking middle aged ladies that wear the same five sweaters all the time. People know exactly what I'm talking about. You've worked with an NPC. Yes, yes, I'm just saying they wear the same fucking outfits. They would laugh at the same five jokes. They you know, have this mundane existence or whatever. But I guess the real question is you wouldn't know. I guess if you were one and they perceive the simulated reality the same as someone who's not. So they werefore they think that every all this is real, And like I said before, I think all the real shit happens when you're not in your waking hours like dreaming.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So what other magical aspect, like do you have a grand theory on this whole thing?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well let's see, Yeah, I could get into that stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My experience due to the visions and the feelings that I've gone through and the experiences that I had after the fact, I think in some sense, you know how like when they say when people die they see.
Speaker 2: The lights go out in their eyes.
Speaker 5: Right, well, I think it's going back into your eye. But uh, also all right, in my opinion, I think there will be a complete physical change, like almost a now chemical change in someone's body when they fuck with magic are crossing the abyss, And I do think the energy you will start to like kind of go up your body and eventually, you know, even your eyes and like by the time everything's done happening. It's me sound crazy, but it's my experience, from my opinion of the experiences that I've had that death is actual reality to a magical experience. Your soul is gonna slip out of your body and they're gonna go somewhere else, and you know the light in your eyes has something to.
Speaker 2: Do with it.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, I mean I've had like the same and even like once I started like having these magical experiences, there's.
Speaker 2: Like the same.
Speaker 5: Same visual and feelings I get every time it happens. But that's the only time I've ever seen or ever felt that way.
Speaker 3: I saw a light.
Speaker 5: Well, it begins as a as a as like a pin dot light but eventually turns into a gigantic eclipse.
Speaker 2: That's why it's all I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if you've even noticed, but like it's all over my like thumbnails and art now for the show, there's always.
Speaker 2: An eclipse now because that's why, yeah, blast.
Speaker 3: Off, where do you go after the blast off?
Speaker 5: Fucking anywhere? It's always like something like kind of different looking. But the weirdest thing, though, I'll tell you the truth, is that it does look a lot like what NASA depicts with CGI. Is that a space to be?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I've never seen planets or anything like that, but just like you know how like there's all these like this mixtures of colors and like these auroras and shit. It's almost as if like you've actually like melted into the fabric of like that scene.
Speaker 2: You're just like part of it.
Speaker 3: I hate to sound.
Speaker 2: I mean, it sounds like I can even like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I was gonna say, I hate to sound like uh, religious weirdo or anything, but it almost sounds like Heidi would know better than I would. Outer darkness, what they describe as outer darkness with the Mormon stuff. You know, they'll be like, oh you'll be cast it into outer darkness, and they we also have a bunch of other weird occulty things that they believe in the Mormons. So what do you think about the outer darkness?
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 5: Uh whatever, I have these experiences, like you'd probably understand, Like if you go on like Meditator, you close your eyes for a while, you're like you were talking about the flickering. Sometimes for me, like that will eventually go away because I guess maybe I'm so deep into my own head that I'm really not focused on even outside my eyelids anymore, that it will get darker kind of whenever I have these experiences, like it will look like it's dark, it will look like, you know, I'm in the you know, my eyes are closed in its complete darkness, and then all of a sudden, it just looks like this blacker than black starts to show up, like it spills out, and like I've explained, like I guess maybe if you're looking down at a black table and you're like, damn, that looks dark, and then you blue on it and it must have been dust on it that you didn't even notice, and it starts to blow away and heath there's even blacker than black, or like an oil slick coming out of like a paved road that's even darker that starts to like spread out and like around it will be like it's almost like very thin bright lines.
Speaker 2: Of like glowing colors.
Speaker 5: Like it almost looks the best way I can actually explain it, it almost looks like thermal imaging color but very you know, bright and like laser you know, you know, I'll.
Speaker 2: See shit like that. Uh I forgot, where was I going with that? Now?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that will be like around it, almost like an oil slick will look like these thin like thermal bright you know, red or blue, you know, and other colors like around it, and it starts to spread out and it's like fucking darker than dark, and like sometimes it almost looks like very weird. Actually, when I saw a stranger things, I think the less they were showing like eleven inside of like a room, and I had like this black floor that looked like, you know, had water on it, and I was like, it almost looks like that where it looks.
Speaker 2: Like a black flag, a black water, a goop.
Speaker 5: Some people say, my baby, it's a black go It just like kind of looks like a wavy black substance, and then it just gets fucking I guess stops. And then all of a sudden, the dot shows up and turns into the eclipse and all these other things happen. But from what you were saying, like for me, I do know that it does get blacker than black before I start having this experience, and that's happen with it.
Speaker 2: But that's for me. I could say it gets real fucking dark.
Speaker 5: And the crazy thing is too, is when you get that pin dot, it almost looks like a star all the way out in the distance, like behind like clouds. It's hard to explain, but like you can almost This just sounds crazy, but like your eyes will be closed and you'll see this and it almost like you can like almost, I feel like a depth of distance between.
Speaker 2: Both so red. Yeah, yeah, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Like it's just far away, even though it's like my eyes are closed, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like it's hot, like it seems fucking like real.
Speaker 3: And then it gets closer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it starts to get bigger too.
Speaker 3: And it rushes you and then you're just immersed.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a whole bunch of different things that goes on before that happens. Yeah, there's there's like two or three other things, like a series of events that happens.
Speaker 3: And then after you get to the eclipse.
Speaker 5: What well, when I get to the eclipse, that like it starts, it starts to get big, and then these colors will come out of like the four cardinal directions, and it's like spiraling out, like kind of spiraling out at me. And it's like it's normally a red, blue, green, and purple, and you'll see it spiraling sometimes.
Speaker 2: Gonna be to your arms with you.
Speaker 5: It looks like a swastika because of the way they gets spiraling out of it. And that will oh, before that happens, so sorry, it's fucking my favorite part actually, one of my favorite parts.
Speaker 2: Before the spiraling happens.
Speaker 5: You'll see the eclipse and all of a sudden, it starts look like there's explosions around it, almost like it looks like color popping behind like clouds. It's really hard to explain, but it's like around the eclipse and then at one point it always seems to just turn red and as the explosions come out like around it, which is why my logo looks the way it looks, it looks like roses blooming almost as weird as that sounds like around the eclipse, like these roses just blooming in the dark back of the darkness. And that's why I have roses around the eclipse on my on my logo, because it's.
Speaker 2: Something I've seen.
Speaker 5: So that starts happening and then and then the spiraling comes out. And I've known some people have said that they've seen this, and they they're pretty sure that this is considered the rainbow Bridge.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's what I've been told. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but.
Speaker 5: It is like almost like bright again. Now this all looks like thermal bright imaging, you know what I'm saying, Like ghost hunters when they're using that thermal imaging. It's really bright and weird looking. It's like those thin lines like that just like coming down spiraling, and then that goes on for a bit and then all of a sudden, like geometrical shapes starts showing up and like spinning, spiraling, like flashing, like all these like sacred geometry. You know, some people will call it that, like stuff looking like that. This is my favorite part here that goes on for a bit and then all of a sudden it stops and it looks like it's kind of it's the logo I'm using now. Mario from Symbolic Studies made it for me. It's fucking amazing. The eclipse starts to like look like the best way I can explain it is either movie cells or trains, and it starts to look like these big rect angular cutouts of like windows. So like I had marri or use like film strip because it looks very much the same thing, but like you wouldn't think it's film, but like this, you know, film cells, one after the other coming down both sides. And I've even said like sometimes like if you picture yourself like in a train station and you had two trains coming down on both sides of you, but they were going really slow, and you could like look and see like that the separate cart windows they have like a Sepia look to them all the time, like a brown tinge. It always looks kind of almost like you're looking through like colored cellophane, like I've heard Lana del Rey and John Lennon both talk about like cellophane skies and I've even wondered, like is that what they're getting at, because you're looking added eclipse in the sky and you just start seeing these like cellophane sepia windows with like different visions behind them, like or different whatever. You know, it's it could be all well, they're not like congruent or together. It just looks like different times or I don't know what it is. I've never gone in or anything, but it just looks the different snapshots of time and space, I guess. And there was one time when I was actually very interested. It only happened once. It seemed like one of them like kind of like caught my attention. And now I don't have a body when I'm visualizing this, So it says if like I kind of floated and like turned my head.
Speaker 2: And looked at the looked at the cell.
Speaker 5: Or you know, the window, and it like I joke around, but it's like, you know, it could have been either one because he can't tell. Like it looked like it could have been like Arizona or like after a nuclear fallout, and it was just like nothing there. It was like desert and like a couple of like little things in the back that looked like maybe mountains or something or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that just doesn't look too appealing. It's empty.
Speaker 5: And I started thinking like that, and I came out of it. That's another thing when whenever I have these experiences, as soon as I start kind of thinking of self and that, you know, like just that enjoying it, being whatever's going on, you come right out of it. As soon as I think yourself, I'm done. That always kills it. Literally, That's yeah, because I do think, like, in my opinion, I think you're connecting to like a kind of like a uh, you know, consciousness of like everything. So like if you connect to like the owl. I don't know any other way to say it right now, but like it once, once you think you're something, you're not part of anything. You're not part of the oil anymore. You know, this, this table can't be a chair because it's not a chair my chat can't you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's so like once I think of Nick, I'm not part of God anymore because God's everything.
Speaker 2: But now I'm Nick and just Nick. You know what I'm saying. It's like a separation in a sense.
Speaker 5: So I think that I think that's why that happens, my opinion, But that not to get off the I guess, get off the visions. But like once that happens, those things start coming down. If I don't, you know, get sidetracked, which normally doesn't happen, they start to like kind of go away, and then like it's like a black circle over the white that's the type of eclipse, you know, where it's like just white around the black. The black starts to like lift up instead of like the moon how it waxes and wanes, you know, both ways. It's as if it starts to lift up, and as it starts to slightly pull up just a little bit, it starts to look like the headdress on top of Tolt's head with that crescent moon and then that other you know circle around it. People say it's the sun of the moon, but it looks just like the image that I'm seeing. And then it starts to really lift up. And then once it like separates, the black sphere separates from the white one and goes up a little bit, it's like all of a sudden, it's like you feel something like snap because I got during this whole time that I'm doing this, I am focusing and pushing on my pineal gland.
Speaker 2: That's that's what starts.
Speaker 5: The whole blackness is because I'm focused on and pushing on it, I'm holding it. And at the end when that happens, a little really feels like something snaps, Like I said to Mario because I was just wondering if he's ever seen any art. I've seen David Bowie do it, but like literally feels like you're the archer and you're you're pushing the fucking oh that way, and when it snaps, it's like you get shot in the head because it's like that the white light flashes at you. You feel something like kind of your pen ill gland is like fucking like crack, and then all of a sudden, it's just like fucking bright light. And then I'm like somewhere else and and it's like I feel my soul slipping out of the back of my head. And it's like literally feels like I just went completely weightless, and there's like no thoughts of like anything else except for the experience that I'm in in this like feeling of love, but like magnified by like a million, like there's nothing Unfortunately, I can say there's probably no feeling that I've ever felt here that is that intense after that experience. I mean, you know, no drugs, no feelings for anybody else, just you know, busting.
Speaker 2: A nut and keep it real.
Speaker 5: Nothing, no, nothing like that is as intense as that experience is. It's it's it's something that like I could never say I've felt before, and like like there's no thought of guilt, shame, anger, fear.
Speaker 2: It's like all you feel is love.
Speaker 5: And it's just like you're just you feel like you're spreading out and getting pulled out into like the fabric or whatever you're looking at her in and you're just like just part of it and you just feel love. And then sometimes eventually I start thinking like well where am I? And then I start thinking too much, like I might start like kind of moving around and visualizing where I am, and once I start thinking like what do I look like?
Speaker 3: So do you think that's where people go when they die?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I was wondering if maybe you get lost out there, if you thought I wonder if.
Speaker 3: So you don't perceive it as like heaven or anything.
Speaker 2: I do to an extent. I mean.
Speaker 5: I after these experiences, when you open up your eyes, you're not gonna be this. For me, I've never been the same you won't be the same person every time you do it. Uh, You're gonna come back like understanding things for some reason that didn't make sense or you couldn't understand before. And it's almost as if like you're being shown visions, but like the thoughts are so loud in your head that it's almost like you're being told and like shown things so like its crazy as it sounds. I do think that's kind of like like God might have like actually like spoken.
Speaker 2: To you for a second. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Kind of like because in my opinion, is just for me when I have these magical experiences. For me, like I it's kind of what I'm doing with my podcast of it. You know, I'm getting there now. It took me a while to try to get to I guess this deep of stuff. But you know, for me, I think I have to having these experiences and being able to understand things that I see them and know what I think magic really is. You know, for me, after having these experiences, I have like two choices. It's like either like you know, market it somehow and scam people or as it sounds corny as shit, but like kind of like give the message of like this shit might be misunderstood. There might be some positive stuff to having a magical experience and that I do believe people can have an experience with God with magic, and I think it will change their lives and would actually make humans better.
Speaker 2: But I think just for me, after being if if.
Speaker 5: I do believe that God is actually blessing me with you know, an experience, that for me, the only thing left for me to do now after that is to share that with people and try to tell them they can have their own.
Speaker 2: As corny as.
Speaker 3: That sounds, it doesn't sound corny at all to me. Actually, but how long did you so you had to practice at this? Obviously? Like it wasn't like, oh I shut my eyes on the first try and after Eclipsey.
Speaker 5: All that happened. Honestly, it was really not by that real intention, you know, there was like I look back at how this happened, and like maybe if you start looking at certain practices that are for people to try to like talk talk to the Holy Guardian angel to cross the abyss or something to that extent, there will be like certain kind of like preliminary things or just suggested stuff that maybe you should be doing before or as you're working or doing ritualistic stuff to do that. Looking back, I can say, maybe there was certain things that like, you know, when I was, when I was getting to this point of practicing, it was a lot more like theoretical I really wasn't like invoking gods. I was actually really just kind of doing rituals and making prayers to God and asking him for help or to change or whatever.
Speaker 2: I was doing. A lot of that I wasn't even by choice, didn't realize and.
Speaker 5: I hate, I hate to even admit it, but like in almost every magical text, if it's if you're doing something serious, it will suggest to like eat less meat or actually go vegan. I was eating like a lot less meat at the time, and a lot of meditations and breath work, you know, those always seem to be, like I've noticed after the fact, like a lot of like these basics that people I think blow off as boring basics that are actually probably them some of the most important stuff to know to even have a magical experience, you know, because for me like after that those times that I talked about that I've had these magical experiences with those visions. I never did a ritual. I literally just did that with meditation.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: So like for me, like I have had the experience of having a magical experience and not having to do all this fucking shit drawn you know, pentagram and exagrams and evoking fucking you know, Hathor or Venus. You know, I just closed my eyes and I just kind of like focused on my paneal glen. Really, you know, after doing breath work and visualizations and playing with my chokras. Eventually it always happened because I would focus on my paneal glend and I would push it and that blackness would start to show up, and I just kept going with that every time because it worked and I'd get the same scenario of those visions.
Speaker 3: So do you ever think about doing like a magical experience for dummies or something like that, because you know, people want to hear from you like what it is that you're doing, because I mean, let's be real, in the conspiracy theory community, as soon as you say anything magical anything experience, they're gonna be like, oh, what the fuck is he into? Oh what the fuck is you know people think like that, So I mean.
Speaker 5: Like see, you know what sucks is that it's probably so boring people would believe it doesn't even work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I think I'll be telling you.
Speaker 5: I mean, person would have to my opinion, shadow work needs to be done.
Speaker 2: Someone would.
Speaker 5: And it sounds cheesy as shit, but like, honestly, step forward in AA would probably you know, making that fearless and moral inventory of oneself. Somebody actually did that, Honestly, you'd probably have your head together. The most magicians out there because they don't, you know, they they talk with stupid shit. You need to actually understand what the fuck is controlling your mind and why, you know. You know, you're gonna have to start looking at where you got your morals and values from. And honestly, it's probably the same thing for everybody else. Our family, the people around us, school teachers, grown ups we looked up to, that might have lived next to us. They say things and do things, and we take that in and we process that and say, yes, that's what we do. And you don't even realize twenty years later that you're you're running on something that was from like a child mm hmm. And then you have to sit there and be like do I actually agree with this? And like that's for nothing. I love my family, but you know how many times I got answered because I said so, I'm sorry, but that is a weightless fucking answer. Maybe I don't agree with that, And because I said so, shouldn't have to fucking control my life anymore?
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 5: I'll have to still love my family, but I have to look at them. May have been things that they raised me that were actually fucked up, but they were trying the best they could.
Speaker 3: What about with people like me who were raised with religious values? Like that's gotta be like the hardest one to write down is like do I agree with this? As an adult? Do I agree with it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I I And then it's like at one point I sort of looking at things and I was like, yo, I was like, what's so fucked up is that? Like you could sit there and have like the set of morals and values that you want to follow yourself with, like you're probably fine. Like at some point I will contradict myself and not even realize.
Speaker 2: It or or agree with it. It's almost like impossible.
Speaker 5: And like, I don't know, I think at some point, like it almost have to kind of like shock your brain into realizing like something really doesn't make fucking sense and something's off and I don't agree with like the way like it's been working for a while. So you literally rebellious a rebellious sense. I know, as silly as that sounds, but I think you even have to get like your brain.
Speaker 2: Even thinking like what the fuck? Man, Like shit don't just seem right.
Speaker 3: So that's basically what you're doing, is is you you for shadow work, you would write down where you get your programming from and like ask yourself if you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or it's like you know, like like you know, what things am I fearful of that makes me act out? And I have to look at stuff like that just to keep yourself balanced. Mm hmmm, saying or like what things that you know like anger? You know what makes me angry, what makes me jealous? Or what makes me procrastiny. I'm just saying it like a lot of things, you know what I'm saying, Like I just think for me, I was doing a lot of like just trying to figure out like how I tick and why. And it's just I started just finding like a lot of contradictions to like things that I was brought up. It's just like, I guess that's just just not totally cool with it anymore. I was like doing stuff like that, and I was prying a lot to God about it, you know, and asking for help, you know, and like try to remove certain I guess habits that I might have had for the last thirty years that I actually think is good, you know, and probably hasn't been me a good human, you know, then I want to get rid of that, you know. So I mean, as silly as it sounds, you know, I'm not like fucking evoking, you know, as modious, like I'm actually like little like trying to talk to God and having a real fucking honest discussion with them, you know, and and throwing my sins out there and asking the fucking please help me stop doing these things because I know it's not right, and uh, you know, just doing that over and over again, a lot of meditation, trying to quiet the mind and the i mean breath work and just visualizing certain shapes and colors. Like as silly as it sounds, like, believe it or not, like probably meditation, prayer, breath work, and maybe chocate work. Like I think people can have a magical experience just doing that and they don't have to go based on what somebody like somebody else's structure. You'll have your own experience, not my experience compared to somebody else's mm hmm. I do think, like I'll be even talking about this, I think it's actually very important, so like, yeah, I'm very calm about it because I actually find this stuff extremely serious. Yeah, well, I don't think when it comes to a magical experience, nobody's really thinking about like the death aspect or there's some people out there talking about eyeball stuff. But it was funny, not really in podcasting. It's more on like YouTube channels, but you know, there are a lot to kind of getting into it. But like you know, that's it's a big thing. I mean, there's a lot of occultists that if we're going to go look back at other occultists from Empedocles from five hundred BC was already theorizing about how the eyeballs worked and said Aphrodity was standing back there dancing with a lamp, you know, talking about like hylloid canal and shit like he was talking in occult stuff. But you know, you had people from five hundred BC already trying to figure out how the eyeball works.
Speaker 2: And that guy.
Speaker 5: Influenced so many people that like kind of his where he started at, like a kind of is what we know about our eyes now some.
Speaker 2: Of it is still like his theories and stuff that.
Speaker 5: Got us to where we understand him now real Like, yeah, so a guy from five hundred BC in fluenced Plato, who was the other guy who made the kepler.
Speaker 2: He was an ocultist who gave us a telescope.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 2: There's another thing. Even with the planets, the last two.
Speaker 5: Laws that people fucking killed over, you know, it was the Earth, the center of the world.
Speaker 2: There was the sun.
Speaker 5: You know, those were handed to us by alchemists and slash occultists. There were open alchemists and ocultists. They're telling us what the fuck's out there in the skies?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's scary because they're really saying That's.
Speaker 3: Why I said, like the things that we perceived through our eyes to be real, it's actually the fakest shit.
Speaker 2: Ever or it's there.
Speaker 5: But we have a totally different conception or perception of what we think it is because somebody told us in a book.
Speaker 2: Or on the TV.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, because an occultist told me what's out there in the darkness? Right?
Speaker 3: So do you think like having these experiences for my own personal curiosity? What do you think about about like organized religions. Are they all just aiming at the same concept or do you think there's truth in any specific one or like what are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean organized religion obviously isn't fucking doing too well.
Speaker 2: They got much of a track record.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know if it was doing that well, I would just assume you do. You have more people talking about the ship I'm talking about, and to be old news, right right, people will be having these experiences. But like I mean, I mean, come on, let's let's be real. I mean, I think this is the way I like to say when it comes to religions and these in their books. I think their books are the things that they're probably like, you know, the Jews, I'll take you the Abrahamic religions, you know, Islam, Christianity. I think there is very very valuable stuff inside those texts, but I just do not think it needs it can't be taking a face value. It could even be ciphered shit at times. But I do think that those books do have stuff of value in there.
Speaker 2: It's just very you know, for me.
Speaker 5: I'm not even saying I understand them, you know, but I do think there is stuff of value. But what other people start telling you what it is and you don't figure it out on your own.
Speaker 2: It's kind of where it.
Speaker 5: Gets fucked up because if that person really doesn't know what they're talking about, you you don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Then still, but you think you do, Well, what do you think about? Like I don't even know how to say this, but if where you go when you have this experience is like a gop a love, you know how they always talk about a gop a love. If that's like the core of so many religious teachings, maybe we're all trying to get to the same place and we don't even know it. But at the same time, it's like people become dogmatic and shit about it and they get in their own way. It's like you said, I don't think i've heard anyone say that they've saw something like that from praying and crying and snot dripping down their nose, and they're desperate for an answer from God and they're so hungry for some type of connection to God, and like there's so much emptiness in a lot of the things that we believe. But really we're all just trying to like have the experience you did, to like know it's real.
Speaker 5: Well, see, that's that's that's one of the things, like I'm just gonna keep it real, you know, I and I did. And this is why sometimes I think maybe sometimes the shadow work is actually important because if you have yourself, if you're kind of like balanced, then you're not thrown into fear too easily into anger. For me, like this, like like I said, you'll you might come to like know things that you didn't know before or that was like a belief and now it's a knowing. It's a little hard to explain, but it's just like all of a sudden, these things are knowing or you understand it, or you see it so many different layers that you understand, like you know or like visions that you might have actually have seen out there you could like for my opinion, there's times where it's like you may end up knowing something that you're like, you know, that's that's a hard one to swallow because I've been so programmed to think that that's not even possible. You know that that's like you're gonna have to be kind of like mentally fit. And I'm not bragging saying that, you know, I've got it all together. I'm sure I'm burnt the fuck out in some ways because of fucking with magic, But like, you know, you're gonna have to like kind of accept maybe hard hard truths and well, like for me, once I started realizing, like I again, like my opinion, you know, mofo's are dying when they fucked with magic.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: You know, I mean I started even having, you know, problems with my eyes. You know, I had issues with my blood, went to the hospital. I mean, you know, it does get.
Speaker 2: Physically. It takes a toll on you if you fuck with it. I guess often because.
Speaker 5: It was like one week, I did it like multiple times on like seven to ten days, like itin a week's time or something because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yoh, this shit's amazing. I got the last time off. That's another thing. I'll be totally honest, with you.
Speaker 5: Addictive, fucking seriously addictive to where you know, I haven't done it since the Scarlet Horse series.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 5: I have not fucked with magic because it was getting so addictive that I was like, I think I need to chill.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's because that's more real than this?
Speaker 2: What's much more better of a feeling and an experience? Yeah, but I mean, I'll be totally honest with you.
Speaker 5: Like the reason I even use it, why I did it during the Scarlet Wars series, was to get inspiration and like you come back different, like you come back understanding things like you'd like. For me, I feel like I was like an overcharged battery. Like sometimes people will be like, how the fuck do you do so much fucking with magic? Mm hm, of course I can pump out tons of shit. I'm not gonna want to stop until, like I you know, I tell I'm like fucking exhausted. That sounds crazy, but like it will really definitely like help you keep going and doing a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: Do I get recharges your spiritual battery?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, I even to the extent to where it's almost like an uncomfortability of like feeling like you're overcharged, like a battery that's about to blow up, or like their thoughts in your head like to maybe sounds crazy to shut up the down modes because sometimes it gets too much or it won't stop. I need to find something else to completely focus on, just to shut up my head.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 5: Like, I that totally worked because there was so much ship that I had to start learning and fucking with that. It was just like, you know, that helped me just focus completely onto stuff and you know, I I guess you know, and I had the umph you have to do some of the stuff that I do, Like even the intros for the Scarlet Oars series of fucking insane well, I mean the oldest ship.
Speaker 2: But like I did all that because there that was believe not.
Speaker 5: Those intros were like almost ways of me to explain the cold ideas that I was or archetypes that I was having fucking with magic at the time.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Was that like one of the only hard things to swallow or was it like specific to you?
Speaker 2: Uh? That was that.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to explain it. I guess maybe it would be like more of like maybe half an egg, but like it's just gonna sound so cheesy. I've mentioned a couple of other shows, like The Whole Story of Enoch, like I've seen that, and you know, I don't know, maybe I'm even going back to that image in my mind and it's just fucking fake anyway, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, like i've that, Like even like I've seen David Lynch kind.
Speaker 5: Of depicted himself in season three with Twin Peaks, but like there's been times where it looks like you're kind of like floating away from something that looks like Earth in a sense, but like it it looks like flat but not underneath.
Speaker 2: It's not to explain.
Speaker 5: And when I came out of that, I kind of like pissed me off because I didn't want to have to entertain.
Speaker 3: That theory, the flatter theory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then I was like, it's not really flat, like totally. So I was like, I don't even know what that makes sense of that visual. I was like, it's like, you know, like it almost looked like it was domed too.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So there's old pictures like, yeah, I kind of old pictures where it looked like a dome and then like in the middle of it is like the you know, like kind of like the flat earth and then there's like you know, the dirt underneath it or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit like that.
Speaker 5: It kind of like almost like something like that one time that I saw and I was just like, I don't know. To me, when I opened up my eyes, it just seemed like very realistic to me.
Speaker 3: What do you think about like the toroidal like where we're on a donut kind of and like all the energy is like getting sucked into the middle and then there's like this whole like bottom part. I'm really on that right now.
Speaker 5: I actually think that's probably I think magic in his sense. He's even working like our eyes. Our eyes have that going on.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, I was gonna say it's like a cyclical like weird nitty symbol or something like that in your eyes.
Speaker 2: When like the pupil.
Speaker 5: Designials is then that attached to the lens will move the lens and that will you know, pull back the pupil or will go straight. When it pulls back, it gets smaller and bends back. Father, when it's like you know, when your hiloid canal is straight and your pupil is bigger, you know that that's what that will look like It's hard to explain, but like when when it lifts the pupil and the lens will move and the hiloid canal will make like an s corn of going into the back of your head. And then when the pupil is just big it opened all the way, it looks straight. This hiloid canal is straight and the pupils big, and it's kind of like lowered. More goes like that, it gets smaller, bigger, and the thing in the back moves as you as you do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know where was going.
Speaker 3: With that, but oh, because I said it was a tourois.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: When it goes like that, the water part, like in front of your eye is the acuous humor, yes, the acurious humor.
Speaker 2: That is just water.
Speaker 5: And then there is like the lens designles is in and maybe the orist serata.
Speaker 2: And then above that is.
Speaker 5: The vitreous humor, where now you have blood actually inside of like a liquid.
Speaker 2: So on the front is water, in the back is blood. In between there.
Speaker 5: When the water moves in front of your eye, when the thing moves, it makes a torotal long stor makes a torotal in the water, It.
Speaker 3: Doesn't everything kind of have that design though, like literally everything.
Speaker 5: We even have like the Fibonacci sequence kind of in our eyes in the cornea spirals.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. So wouldn't it make sense then that that's what we're living on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I've actually even wonted, you know, some crazy ship, but I've even wondered about like you know, like the lens an r like are were just seeing a reflection of that? Hm hmm, you know, like I I've even seen like Janets is even so many some ship where it looks like the lens and parts of the back of the eye is actually.
Speaker 2: The moon, you know.
Speaker 5: And I've I actually do think when it comes to a could symbolism and the Kabbala, the moon, I think is the lens in Kabala would be you soad which would be the moon would be the lens And the zangiles is in because it's called like the machinery of the universe. It's the one thing in your eye that's actually moving, that's changing everything, is the zangiles is in that attached to your lens.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's like moves and.
Speaker 5: Does every like everything that changes how you're gonna pull in light or how much you're not going to take in that changes the whole situation. I think that is the yusouda or the moon or you know also because lex light just like the moon. Does you know that's how we look at the moon. All wi's reflecting, Like that's how we see it. Your lens is doing the same thing. It's taking it from the back and then reflecting it back.
Speaker 2: Up and then it so it reflects it back. It's like tennis, right, that's really mangus, like fucking wild game.
Speaker 3: Do you ever hear songs sometimes and there's like a story of the song, right, and you're like, oh, that's a cool song, But if you really listen to it, it's like describing a cult as shit stuff like what you just said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like bands are You're like, god, damn, I never would have thought of that. Well, like how many like bands like you'll see with like the clips.
Speaker 3: Imagery, Right, That's what I'm saying is like you think there's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you take all over the.
Speaker 3: Right. As you were describing that, I was like, there's there's so much symbolism like everywhere of the exact shit he's talking about right now, like the prison them and everything, Oh Pink Floyd.
Speaker 2: I think it was big and big occultes. You do think, Oh yeah, I don't know if they were good to bad people, but yeah, I definitely think.
Speaker 3: They were for sure, because because the prison, the rainbow ship in the prison, the Outer Darkness ship.
Speaker 5: The stuff they were into with LSD, like the ship that they practiced too. You know, they're they're very spiritual people to be with. But yeah, besides that, I uh, just stuff that they say in their music.
Speaker 3: And you think Journey too, huh.
Speaker 5: Because of the artwork. But I mean, you know, maybe it's not associated with them, but what.
Speaker 3: About U E. L O.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, there's one song those bands are I'll tell you the truth that are famous. I hate to say, I think most of them, especially in the seventies and like eighties, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of them. A lot of them knew what was up?
Speaker 3: Do you listen to?
Speaker 2: That's probably when it helped give them their.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, well, there's this one song. I'm gonna text it to you when we get done. It's an ELO song and it's just so reminiscent of what you're talking about and what you've talked about before, and when I every time I hear that song, I'm like, I bet fucking New York would think this is a cult edis shits because it's exactly what I'll send it to you. But anyways, yeah, I I wonder, you know, if there is some type of moderation, like even for you, like where you could just like fucking not dive completely into it. But it's like still experience. It isn't that kind of like what drugs do. Anyways, Like you hear when people take certain drugs like their op, their minds are fucking open to all this, you know, and they see shit, but it's like a shortcut maybe. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh you know, That's one thing I even want to mention too, when I actually didn't start smoking weed again until like I had all these magical experiences at first. Mm hmm, so like the first few of them was completely sober. So like I just on my show, I never like will promote drug use because I didn't need drugs to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I do think they could be shortcuts, you know, to an extent, I believe it. I think that flat stuff like flat learners would actually probably be more more of a real shortcut than using hallucinogenics.
Speaker 3: Where do you think you go when you do like LSD and shit?
Speaker 5: I think it may within the veil. It's just, you know what the problem is just still like normally for most people, I could be wrong. Just from my experiences, I still have my eyes open, and it seems to be making my outer experience more lovable or intense, more of a better feeling. So if anything, that's all, I'm just still stuck out here. My eyes aren't closed. I'm not meditating. Maybe some people do all that stuff. Maybe I don't know, maybe that probably might help. I'm not gonna advocate for that because I haven't done that, but I think if your eyes are open, I mean kind of kind of falling short of.
Speaker 3: Little even when you know, like they say people who's like fucking smoke crack or myth or something like they see like demons and shit like shadow people and fucking have all these crazy like negative experiences and I believe them, like I know people, Oh they're on fucking myths, so like there's just seeing shit. Some of the stuff that they say is like tormenting ass, like specific shit.
Speaker 5: It could be actually real shit out there, you know, you know you yeah, I'll just plug this real quick. I mean I don't know the guy and I'm not trying to like advertise one, but just so people can check it out. I think it's called like Lookout for Cholie or something like that. This this dude I came across, it's like putting mics out in different places and he's taking ambient noise and he's like running through these programs and isolating stuff. You know, there is actual like specific sounds and voices out flying around an ambient air. It's kind where it's coming from. But I mean, will you as the thing like a Wi Fi and every signal thing that gets used, we don't see it, but it's fucking out here. So like what if crazy people aren't really that crazy and they're actually actually hearing the ship in the fucking air?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Like I.
Speaker 5: Am hearing things that's real and it isn't like you know, how fuck that could be? Like they really aren't hearing themselves, Like they're hearing another voice and it's real, but like nobody else hears it.
Speaker 2: But it's like really there. Imagine that like in something that's.
Speaker 3: The plot to a fucking horror movie. If I ever heard one.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 5: No, but I've wanted that, or like, you know, like what if you're even on certain medications for psychiatric shit, that might maybe open you up more to hearing these fucking things flying around.
Speaker 3: But I mean this like it amplifies it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly, like it picks it up more like an antennas mm hmmmm hmm. But I mean this guy like he even like I think, recorded in caves, and he recorded in different scenarios and every single one of them. In the ambient air, no matter where you go, you will pick up like you like weird noises in the background, beeps and like pings and stuff, or like it will sound like mumbled voices and then some like actually sound like straight up words and they're like the like that's just flying around.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what that makes me think of something that I think you and I have spoken about before is these paranormal shows, like when they when they're catching fucking EVPs and shit. And you said, and I agreed with you that a lot of that shit is like magic. Yeah, these paranormal groups that go out and shit and they are able to capture all this stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like, good shit.
Speaker 5: I do think that's like kind of scientific proof of magic in some form.
Speaker 3: But like what if that's in the ambient sound when he's hearing like voices and shit, and they're like, if it was a paranormal group, they would say it was an evp. Oh it's a disembodied voice or whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, it's just an okay ul you picked up for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like the difference with like paranormal stuff. They go into a house and they're picking up all this shit.
Speaker 5: They're just picking up the ambient fucking messages in the airy Oh you imagine they knew that and that's why they try to dimple if that ship.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, oh, because they do get voices and stuff, and it's like they didn't hear it at the time, but it shows up later on the tape, just like what you're talking about with like this ambient sound. So maybe it's there's just like I said before, like what we can't see it, but it's probably the really shit ever this entire world that's going on that we can't like interdimensional type shit.
Speaker 2: Fuck mate, I'm just saying yes. So that's an interesting idea to think about.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that one guy that does the Ghost Adventure show, he's such a fucking asshole and a fucking douchebag with his fucking he's gotten his teeth done and he's jacked. Yeah, you know that guy's fucking into something.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, if you notice, I think he's like less two of that three seasons, I'd say probably eighty percent of everywhere he goes, he somehow mentions how there was a ritual or something associated with where he's at. He has an odds he has a replication of an Oddfellow's lodge in his fucking museum.
Speaker 3: And it's just fucking nuts across.
Speaker 2: The street a few bucks away from I think a lodge.
Speaker 3: He and he always So there's something fucking up with that guy, because like, if if they're not getting a lot of evidence and ship, he'll start like doing these chants and ship and like like fucking putting on a whole entire show like.
Speaker 5: That they can't prove. I mean, oh, you know, I feel weird. I'm getting tingled and getting light and I can't prevent.
Speaker 3: But but like if he's not catching anything. He'll be like I open the doors to the beyond for you to come, and you know, and then all of a sudden dramatic yes, don't right, and like all their assholes get all clinched up, like fucking I'm so serious. Like they're either into something and they're actually, like I said before, like just tapping into something that exists all the time, or like a lot of it is just theater shit, and like Zach may be into some dark shit and like he's playing a role. He's an actor. A lot of this like simulated reality stuff, all the TV shows and all this shit's all fake anyways. So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think he's I think he knows what he's I think he's really good at like creating.
Speaker 2: Theater for people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's I.
Speaker 5: Think he understand certain things, and I think he's he's really good at just playing a character that he created.
Speaker 2: My opinion, that's just me.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the theory though, Well, have you heard the theory though that some celebrities and some like other fame famous serial killers, famous serial killer victims, actors, like they all are just characters and they're all just fake and they can get swapped out, they can get replaced. Like Ted Bundy could just be a character that never existed, right, there's no record of his birth. He doesn't have a birth certificate, like all this shit about him, so he's like playing this character of like Ted Bundy, and a lot of the victims probably aren't his anyways, and shit like that.
Speaker 2: I even think that about Alista Crowley sometimes.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I was gonna ask you. Do you think that a lot of these people who have went down in fucking history as these famous occultists and they did all this, and they're like a lot of these are just characters, And like Alistair Crowley could be a character. Eleron Hubbard could be a character. Jack Parson's character, Walt Disney definitely a character, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I definitely think some of them, some of them can be. I mean, like, you know, the reason why I say that about Crowley is because like that wasn't his real name, and you know, he definitely was in uh Intelligence.
Speaker 2: That's just my but I mean there's enough evidence that I think.
Speaker 5: He to prove that he was that, like that's his name to them, you know what I'm saying so like, m hmm, when the oss ended, which is around the time that he died, you know, maybe the dude name just it's no longer. You know, it's like a company that went out of business.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Alison Crowley's dead, but him and Edward I forgot his fucking name. Uh, he's still alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his name was Edward something or other. But so you think they killed off the character of Alister Crowley and Edward lived the rest of his life.
Speaker 5: Out Possibly, I think I think it's a good chance possibly even nessa.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would make a lot of fucking sense.
Speaker 5: Because I think a lot of that is straight up occultism. I think whatever NASA is pumping out to you is actually a cult stuff.
Speaker 3: And I also think it helps you to get away with stuff that would be considered a crime, because like if Alistair Crowley, the character murdered a bunch of people, you can't put Alistair Crowley in jail because he doesn't exist. Yeah, Edward didn't do those things Crowley did.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, listen, Peter Teel, Peter Steele, Peter Steal from TYPEO negative faked his own death to get out of a fucking record contract that worked.
Speaker 2: That guy faked his death twice and he's a nobody.
Speaker 3: Literally, how easy could it be to do some shit like that?
Speaker 5: Oh, it would it be for me to probably his call up a newspaper and put in a fucking obituary, Like who the fuck calls up for a abituary?
Speaker 2: Like are they gonna ask for proof? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It might be to see the corpse, like you.
Speaker 5: Could actually probably put it in the newspaper. So and so fucking die. Oh look at that, I'm fucking dead. Yeah, what are your friends to go and post that ship.
Speaker 2: On the internet? They're like, oh my god, they got nick.
Speaker 5: So what do you think the point is they monetize my show the podcast and watch the fucking.
Speaker 2: Clicks go up.
Speaker 3: That would be a good way to do it. That's actually fucking brilliant.
Speaker 6: But okay, so why do you think that they create these characters then?
Speaker 3: And like they they create them as like these fucking evil magicians that are that are fucking you know, slitting babies, fucking throats open and drinking the blood. And they create all these characters throughout time of these occultists and all this bull and I'm not saying that that stuff didn't happen. I'm just saying that's what people focus on, you know, And I almost wonder if it's not just like sensationalized shit.
Speaker 2: So I think it's sensationalized some stories.
Speaker 5: I think it told because they're actually putting truth in there, but like they know that people who get stuck on the storyline and like the fantasy instead of the actual, like deep shit.
Speaker 2: H it's almost like a si O.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it's like you know, it's like, in my opinion, this is just my opinion. When it comes to magic and I think spiritual alchemy, it's just me if your soul separates from the body, in my opinion, there's there's no sex anymore. My opinion, you're a spirit, you're an angel or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but like, you know, not in the form. So I don't think really sex applies. I could see. That's why sometimes they'll show certain architect you know, archetypes of like like the man and the woman kind of coming together.
Speaker 2: You'll believe it or not. That depicture.
Speaker 5: The Elephis Levi depiction of Bofamet was actually influenced by Hinrich Koonroth, which was not drawn this same way. It was actually one half was a man and the other half was a woman, but it was still doing the same thing with their hands and still said the same shit on its arms.
Speaker 2: But one hundreds of years befrior.
Speaker 5: I think that idea of that, you know, hermaphrodite or trans has to do with spiritual alchemy, trying to explain the spirit. And I think that gets fucking twisted and thrown out into the public. It makes people think it's in the flesh.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't that trap you in your flesh.
Speaker 2: Though the labels you have? That again?
Speaker 5: What was I saying, and she was, I think itself, I come out of it. I got to remove all those shackles of all these things that I think I am to even get.
Speaker 3: That far, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like label to get rid of well, that re fucking he she non binary, all these fucking things that could even be associated with just thinking.
Speaker 3: That way, it's trapping you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate to say it. That's my opinion.
Speaker 3: No, it's my opinion anyway, Boom.
Speaker 5: I think tanks come up with a crazy idea and just all we'll throw it out there and see how many people want to identify with this today to feel better.
Speaker 3: That's one hundred.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it.
Speaker 3: Those are magicians, man, because you would think like they're trying to achieve this alchemy right of like the masculine energy and the feminine energy and just like being like a like a Kin doll or a Barbie doll, and you don't really have genitalia. You're just like you just exist and they've turned it into now it's all about your genitalia. It traps you in your identity and it traps you inside your body because instead of it being a spiritual thing, now it's like actual. You know, it's very.
Speaker 5: Even magicians would say being too focused on sex is not good, but get somehow they'll.
Speaker 2: Figure out a way to do that.
Speaker 5: But that's even just like a known thing there is that that's like one of the easiest like handcuffs to kind of sometimes get mind fucked with really oh sex, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like the act of it or like your gender.
Speaker 5: No will either like kind of getting people like confused.
Speaker 6: About like what they are, Okay you're talking about that.
Speaker 5: That or like I mean, you know, some people can become also then extremely promiscuous.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So basically anything that locks you down in your physical form, you're.
Speaker 2: Still like using it to make yourself I guess feel good too much. Mm hmm. It has to be like a balance, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no shit, I mean with everything I think, isn't that what the whole point was to Like, if you're not you know, if you identify as whatever, like that's that's your decision. But now it's like it's become so much about the sex part of it. Now it's you know, kids are involved in it and blah blah blah. Actually, have you ever thought about how things like swing and it'll be far far left and then we'll swing back and it'll be like far far right. And then this is what they're doing.
Speaker 2: I said, we're leaving the scarlet hoar and going right into.
Speaker 3: The beast, because right now we're kind of like out a middle point where or not on middle point, but it's like far far far left, and we've seen it swing now and all these all the actions taken that we're super far left are going to swing back and it's gonna be super far right and it's gonna be like condemning them and praying and it's gonna be like, uh, you know, get right with God, and the world's about to end, and.
Speaker 5: I think I think we're gonna go to extremes. I think we're going to go into the bea stage.
Speaker 3: What would that? What would that like?
Speaker 5: Kind of were my opinion. We've been heading. We've been creeping that way since.
Speaker 2: The wars popped off, because wars would be part of that.
Speaker 5: There's this explosive roar, energy, kill, death, destruction that would be like an undained beast that's like raw electricity is.
Speaker 2: Just tearing shit up like war. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as soon as the even the colors go along with like some of the flags of the countries, it's just like those are more of like over by solar or the right side of the fucking tree.
Speaker 3: So we've been scarlet.
Speaker 2: When the left when the like when when.
Speaker 5: I would say around the time that all the cities were burning and everything that was like kind did you see the movie Mother, Yes, where it fucking she just burnt out and everything was done and gone created and then he created again. That's I think is exactly the kind of what we're seeing. She's burnt out and done and now the pendulum is swinging to the other side, and the beast is gonna, you know, create another one, and it's try to put it in his image and control.
Speaker 3: For ad But do you think that's like the end of the world? Are we swinging back again?
Speaker 5: I don't think we'll end up with like some nuclear like devastation, but I think it's crazy as it sounds like, maybe not in the next four years or Trump. Like listen, I'm not really political anymore. I would I'll be honest, it probably would prefer Trump. I didn't even vote this time, but I would prefer Trump over Kamala Harris. I will be honest with that. But I mean, I do think that, like, if we keep going in the way that him and the people funding him are kind.
Speaker 2: Of interested in.
Speaker 5: And like, listen, I'm not trying to sound like a fucking Democrat throwing out that project twenty twenty five, but if you read that shit, I think we can get very Handmaids talish eventually.
Speaker 3: Because that would be the extreme right of what we're living in right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, and even the precursor to Handmaids that was a virus.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Or like people people had issues.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was a virus what, but like all of a sudden there was reasons why Alvis like women couldn't like really procreate that much either because of it like whatever they quart I had And it's like, you know that that could have been from you know jams right well, and you know, and the thing was is that like when it's just Peter til has like funded so many fucking senators and people in politics to turn maga mm hmm. You know, and like even in Handmaids till it was more of like all these people within the government kind of just like fucking taking over mm hmm, and like kind of going more religious. Now I'm you know, I just I feel like we might start seeing that happen in a silly different way.
Speaker 7: We couldn't end up positive though, I don't know, you know, you don't worries me with this ship too, is like and Trump said it himself when he was talking about.
Speaker 5: Dealing with gun crime, like he didn't you know, going on out but he didn't want to put laws on guns.
Speaker 2: He said he would, you know, use pre crime. Mm hmm. That's fucking serious.
Speaker 5: And Peter Tiele, who was funding JD Vance paid Hulk Hogan, ok Cogan was speaking for him. Actually, Peter Teel has paid a countless amount of people around Trump. Actually that is promoting him very weird. He is like the main guy in pre crime. He's got Palenteer.
Speaker 2: But I just don't like. It's just very like Minority.
Speaker 5: Report is kind of in my opinion, and I just I don't I'm not really comfortable.
Speaker 2: You know, you got Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: He's a guy who's going you got reasons to put chips in people's fucking heads.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. It's just getting really like weird.
Speaker 5: And I think I hate to say, but I just as easily as the left can be fed bullshit to go in a certain direction, if the right motherfuckers on the right say certain things and influence certain things, you'll have motherfuckers on here on the right accepting fucking chips.
Speaker 2: Because it's Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I actually have a predicable somehow, right. I think you know what I think it's going to be. I think this neuralink thing is gonna help blind people and ship and it's going to be like the Ed Rising and all that fucking shit, like they're able to see now they're opening eyes. Everybody, get this chip in your head, and like they'll be able to like fix weird ailments and shit with it, and like, I don't know, that's my prediction.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna get weird. Mm hmmm. Uh I had a thought. I fucking lost it. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Is that because I said they're gonna like make blind people be able to see and shit, and.
Speaker 5: Like, oh no, yeah, they're gonna start doing weird shit like that too. But it's like, I just like, how authentic is.
Speaker 2: That even, right?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, it's all just like a big fucking I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, these people start seeing like different shit that normal people don't see.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: That's even another thing. Why I even stress that. I think the eyes are a cult. A lot of birds, all right, besides birds, a lot of animals that can see. In the UV, it was almost like in thermal all seemed to be like consistent animals that are used in occultism to symbolism. Now like something back to the eyes. They're even saying that weird shit we did it. Saw a show called The Boarding Chorus with about the dawn. You know in birds and they're saying now that they're the Russians or somebody was doing some sort of experiment and like recording shit coming off with the sun. And they started noticing, you know, the birds always doing like their their chirps at the same certain times all the time, you know, all every day when the sun came up, and something made them like start like kind of like recording them too. And like, long story short, somehow they realized that like the sounds, like whatever they were reading from the sun coming off the sun had like a sound wave to it. And they said that the birds were like mimicking what was coming off the sun.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they said that the actually think that their pupils are magnetic and it sucks the light in and.
Speaker 2: That's why they can see better too.
Speaker 3: Fuck you.
Speaker 5: I mean that's even not even to pat myself on the back. People with blue eyes sucking more light than a regular person.
Speaker 3: Will I was gonna say, isn't there something about that?
Speaker 5: Yep, I will suck more light into my eyes, so I might actually have a better chance of fucking with magic than an average person. Legit, Hey, but I mean that could be something. I'm sure that's a benefit or it could be a problem.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know. Maybe it makes it harder.
Speaker 3: Well have you seen this new thing you can do? I think you can just go to like a fucking medspa or something and they like laser your fucking iris so it's blue. Oh Jesus, it's a new cosmetic thing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do it either, but it's a popular thing now. And you know who, like the majority of people are who are doing this Black women.
Speaker 2: I was gonna you know, I was gonna say rappers, but I mean, I guess black women. Wow. Really mm hmm, fucking geez.
Speaker 3: I googled it because I saw them. Yeah, I saw them doing it, right. I was on Instagram and I saw these women with like bloodshot eyes that were crying, but they were like happy about it, and they were like, oh look, and and it shows and they kind of take this laser and they fucking they laser your whole iris and it makes it this blue color. And so they're artificially making blue eyes for people. I don't know, just just thought i'd mention it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's especially you know, that'd be the color to go for if it's a magnetic thing.
Speaker 2: Right, that's wild, that's ballsy.
Speaker 3: I'm never gonna have a magical experience because I have fucking shark eyes. I don't know, there's so freaking dark brown.
Speaker 2: Actually has brown eyes. I'm sure blue eyes.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, watch Alistair Crowley had fucking brown eyes or some shit.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what's interesting too, real fun fact. I bet you never knew this, or maybe you didn't know your pupil. First off, when it opens up, it opens up like a cross. It gets pulled out from the four directions.
Speaker 2: When it gets small, it's.
Speaker 5: Spirals closed like its screws closed like spins, like like.
Speaker 3: A camera camera.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: That muscle that does that is you sphinxter muscle. So the same muscle that's in your asshole is in your fucking pupil.
Speaker 3: Fuck what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So why Crowl used to say that magic was in the butt. Maybe he's talking about your fucking eye.
Speaker 3: Or maybe just because it's like the same like shape you think, or that takes like the Cleveland steamer to like a whole new level.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's wild, right, it's the same fucking muscle is yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really.
Speaker 1: Is that also why it like sucks shit in because but it's like doing that through your eyes.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should be proud to have a blue eyes.
Speaker 3: Fuck well, I mean okay, I actually have to wrap it up because Colby's about to come home and jump on. But yeah, I mean it's great catching up with you though.
Speaker 5: That was hilarious and that was good talks. That was really good talks. That was some serious, deep questions.
Speaker 3: I actually want to, uh, you know, if you're up for it, like if if you're interested in the whole serial killer thing and the programming and stuff, I could come on and talk to you about that, like coming up soon too.
Speaker 2: Look for sure. No, I am very interested on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'll text you most probably after Christmas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they get you on with like you know, maybe like you know, a few other cult rejects and we'll have a good time and just kick it.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a it's a really cool topic. I think you would dig a lot.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of dudes on my on the show, the occult rejects that are like love that stuff. They may not talk about it all the time on the show, but they do love that shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, awesome, if we could set that up. That would be really cool. Will And just before we go, if you want to, uh, let the listeners know where they can find you what you got going on?
Speaker 5: Sure, uh the o Cult Rejects uh on bit Shoot, Rumble and YouTube and all major podcasts. We also have the Ocult Research Institute dot org, which is like a conglomerate of like people that are on the Occult Rejects and people that aren't and you know, provide information on ocult topics. There's a bunch of people's different blogs on there. You can check it out. And uh, yeah that's about it. Thank you very much, Julia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, thank you again and to all the listeners, thank you and we will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 2: Mister yeah, oh hit up. Yeah mhm.
Speaker 3: Trust Colby fucking he's changed my life.
Speaker 2: Could see that. Damn good for you that the pict