Speaker 1: For thirty five years, Cindy Stumpo has been a female home builder with a passion for design, a mastery of detail, and a commitment to her crack. With daughter Samantha Stumpo by her side.
Speaker 2: I don't need my whole family on a date with me.
Speaker 3: That's a good note.
Speaker 2: It's goddamn weird.
Speaker 1: See. Stumpo Development is the only second generation female construction company in the country.
Speaker 4: You're crazy, You're a wacko, You're insane.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just doesn't end together. Cindy and Samantha welcome guests to explore the world of construction, real estate, development, design and more. Unpredictable.
Speaker 5: Every time I think I know what you want, you'd switch it out.
Speaker 1: But that's what makes sure houses all you need. Discuss anything that happens between the roof and the foundation. Nothing is off limits. You truly do care about everybody. She can yell at chi can scream, but when you get her alone, she's the best person on the planet. Cindy Stumpo is tough as nails.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Tafa's Nails, Cidey Stumpo and WBZ. Who's in the studio today?
Speaker 2: Laura, Laura, you want to introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: My name is Laura Campanya and I am a Boston based right now, an astrologer.
Speaker 6: You do know that everybody's had a vowel the last ten shows we've.
Speaker 3: Done at the end of they name.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just want to make that I don't know if you have, and they've been great. People can think, oh, she has Italians or something on a show.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, a bands in a.
Speaker 6: Vow all right, Laura, what is going on? Tell me what's going on in astrology? We're going to do an astrology show tonight because it's crazy times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been kind of intense. I'm curious how your summers have been. We are just finishing up a clip season in the fall, which is usually a time of sudden new beginnings.
Speaker 6: Wait, we didn't give anybody bio on you. Yeah, so we assume that everybody knows you from the last.
Speaker 3: Time you're on.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that might not be so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we introduce yourself. Sure, Okay.
Speaker 4: My name is Laura Compagna and I grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts, and I have an MFA and Creative writing from Emerson College, and I have been practicing astrology for about ten years, and I also practice energy healing and teach taro.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's a bio. Now we'll get to the good stuff. What's going on? What are you saying coming at us?
Speaker 4: Hi? Come on?
Speaker 3: Hurricanes?
Speaker 4: Oh my good? Yeah. Well, the summer was a lot of ups and downs, and there were some really fun things, and then there were some really challenging things. And I think everyone was kind of just recovering from the mercury retrograde cycle in August, which.
Speaker 3: Am I out of that place? Shit?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she's talking about her sat in return.
Speaker 4: Oh you're sad in return? Yeah, you are not out of your sad.
Speaker 3: Well, I need to get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll get a little break this when summer.
Speaker 3: When am I out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I think your daughter, these are longer than others.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 4: This is a significant turning point. So yeah, it takes.
Speaker 3: It takes. What if I don't live till I get Oh you will?
Speaker 4: Your birthday looks good for next year. Area, Actually your birthdays on like the best days of twenty twenty five. I was a little jealous, so concurred.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's going to be one of the best days. Why hm?
Speaker 4: Because well, we have a lot of kind of things changing, uh, in the first six months of the year. But then we have this really nice energy of Jupiter moving into cancer and that is right on, that's lucky. Yeah, yes, it's a very lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime Jupiter's and something like that.
Speaker 3: So how much of the stuff did you study, Samitha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Samanda knows.
Speaker 2: I pay attention.
Speaker 6: So hold on the second half. From January till June, cancer goes way.
Speaker 4: Well, from January till June. Things there's a lot of change in transition and it's actually in particular for you have a lot of cancer energy in your family and also aries, so there's a lot of change happening in Aries. And some of that's going to be bumpy. I think bumpy for who are me?
Speaker 2: It's always Aries. It was the first zodiac. Everything hits us first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's there's there's a mercury retrograde and a venus retrograde and aries in the spring, so in March.
Speaker 3: So that means I stay away from her in the spring.
Speaker 4: I want to. But yeah, you're have you looked at your birthday for not next year? Yeah? So your birthday is actually the peak of the venus retrograde cycle, which is a very special moment when there's like kind of this illumination of what does this all mean? What's it all about?
Speaker 2: Not really bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a fabulous thing. And then your birthday is this new beginning that's happening in cancer that's very auspicious and growth oriented. So I was really kind of amazed that both of you were having these is gonna be.
Speaker 3: A good year?
Speaker 7: Well, I think everybody, not for everybody, Yeah about me right now, you okay, I don't care, but anybody else right now, but you and I, okay, because we need to break You and I, Yeah, you need to go with each other just from life life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just some stress.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people feel like they need a break because we've been in a clip season. My cracking in your ear with a stick so tumultuous. So uh, you know, if you feel like you need a break, I encourage you to kind of get everything done that you need to do, because I think after Thanksgiving things are going to be harder to accomplish, and that's going to be true for several months. So I'm encouraging everybody to kind of do this.
Speaker 6: For everybody after Thanksgiving. So what you're saying is hot times are coming for people right now. And that's more financially financial.
Speaker 4: We've been in the financial dip since, you know, for several months, and it'll go it'll go on.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, the politicians will tell you it's a great economy. No, there's no problems coming. We talked about everything's great and wonderful.
Speaker 4: Crimes down in your business. I'm sure you keep an eye on the interest rate.
Speaker 6: I see it coming, yea from a mile away. People don't see it.
Speaker 4: They're crazy, right, so we expect them to dip a bit. But also for the economy. Two actually truly rebound. One stupid goes into cancer, which is usually a more confidence building In June, I mean, then.
Speaker 2: Put us into close to Q three of twenty twenty five Q three two. Now you're kind of the beginning of Q three there.
Speaker 6: No, June is second quarter January, favorite March, April, May. June is second quarter of twenty five.
Speaker 2: But you're coming out of it. So she's saying, post that changes.
Speaker 3: So right now we're in twenty four at the end.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you question, sure, as an astrologist, who do you think wins the election.
Speaker 4: Ooh, do you see you're he to the fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go. We won't hold you anything.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, sure, I mean that's I feel like that is because I'll tell you last time, the Leo King got all wrong, right, Sammy.
Speaker 2: What he said?
Speaker 3: What did she say? He was? Yeah, but what he said is that's okay, I cannels be right on everything I know right.
Speaker 2: Now he's talking about basically that you shouldn't make like, you should not make a decision in this month that could really affect you for the.
Speaker 4: Rest of your life.
Speaker 3: M okay, what's your opinion?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that it's very hard for stoldiers to get those things exactly right. That's okay, because but.
Speaker 2: You could base it on both of their charts.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I have looked at both of their charts as soon as I was actually swimming in Walden Pond the day that Kamala was announced, and the whole time I just thought about her chart, which was really an enjoyable meditation because she's a full moon. She's a Libra, but she's an Aries full moon, and she's a Gemini rising, and Trump is a Gemini son with a Sagittarius full Moon and a Leo Rising, and they both have Mars and the same.
Speaker 6: So that the Gemini, but the Sages would give him his character, right, yeah, a lot of so hold on. Yeah, so Trump is Gemini yep Son Sage, Leo Moon Moon Moon. Yeah, that's that's the character.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And what's the other one, Leo Rising?
Speaker 2: Well, I think Lea is more the character.
Speaker 6: Because you always tell me cancer, double sage, double sadge. Character comes from No.
Speaker 4: I think that makes you and.
Speaker 6: No wonder why I'm always crying too sappy signs.
Speaker 2: It's actually double fire signs. It actually makes you so like feers.
Speaker 4: Dynamic and charismatic. It's true.
Speaker 3: What do you mean double fire signs?
Speaker 2: Your cancers of water signs and sad you're a fire signs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then when you put fire and water together.
Speaker 4: A little a little uh fast.
Speaker 3: On my feet? Is that why I'm so fast on my hip? Yes? And nothing gets past me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Sage really likes to go. But Kamala Harris is also a lever Sun, which is about you know, balance and.
Speaker 3: Oh they can't make a decision.
Speaker 4: But mother, then you have an aries Moon that balance is it? And then the Gemini rise Oh.
Speaker 3: That's great, so this way.
Speaker 6: See, Yeah, I see that she's a libra, which can't make a decision.
Speaker 3: I'm coming, I'm going, I'm not. Maybe I'll be.
Speaker 6: I see the eeries as some of them has tourettes when they get upset, and then what's the other one? Gemini black and white, no gray? Interesting, that's how I see those signs. Oh, stop flashing that in my face. Okay, I'm going to break you. Listen to City Stuff Toughest Nails on WBZ and we'll be right.
Speaker 5: Back, sponsored by Floor and Decor, National Lumber and Village Band, sn Love People.
Speaker 6: Slash and welcome back to Toughest Nails on WBZ. And I'm Cindy and I'm here with you and your groover to that song Sammy, Yeah, I'm Sammy. Yeah, you know Telsa Signs sign Signs. Ever we should know that song growing up in my house. Okay, I don't know what happened to you. You must have been on the big crying or something at that moment. And now we'll get you back in life. You'll have to to have yourself and go see a psychiatrists. Okay, so what are you coming up with when you look at the signs.
Speaker 4: Well, when I'm looking at their science, I think there's their chart, the chats, what you want there. I think they're well matched for having the conversations and the debates that they're having. I definitely think that Kamala Harris is in a she's having eclipses in her tenth house of career and for the past.
Speaker 3: Can you dumb that down for me?
Speaker 4: So we've been in eclipse season. So if people are wondering why things have been so tumultuous since September and October, it's because eclipses bring about sudden endings and rapid new beginnings, and often it's a very kind of chaotic energy and you're like, I'm running as fast as I can, but I can't catch up.
Speaker 3: That's exactly how I feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, and it's exhausting, and your dreanals get a little taxed and you can feel like you're burning out and then you're kind of like I'm just gonna end up on the ground and.
Speaker 2: You can kind of like feel the energy.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like I felt that way all today, did you.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I ran a room the other night on Chatter that life, business kids. Just it's not to make you feel like, you know, you want to go to your knees, right, Yeah, And the room just filled up because we're not getting into our personal situations.
Speaker 3: But you're coming in that room with that title. That means you're feeling that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I see it in the field with the guys, I see it in the I see it. I see people are scared. I see people are afraid of where the economy is going, work slowing down, this, that, the other things. So people are wearing their emotions on this leaves.
Speaker 4: Yes, and right now, Mars is in cancer. So Mars is our will, it's our drive, it's our motivation, it's what we will throw down over and show up for. And Mars is in the sign as you know of home and family and emotions and connections. It's also connected to our country that we live in and who we share you know, bonds with. And so when Mars is in cancer, there is this sense of heightened sensitivity and also frustration. It's really hard to get the same amount of things done, and when you can't, you're also like, what's wrong with me? What's going on? What's wrong with other?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, there's nothing wrong with me. There's something wrong with everybody else around me. I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Your stat in return is about your family and you knew that.
Speaker 6: Okay, But but my morals, my values, my everything is right on target, and no one's taking me off that one. Yeah, okay, I know my marals, my values, Yes, I know. Look at I'm not. I'm not saying I'm normal because that would be very boring. But whatever's happening is happening. But I'm not changing my beliefs of how I think you should live your life. I don't care if we follow astrology, you follow the Indians, I'm not going to. I don't live my life by this. I comprehend it. But I'm not changing because it says too right, like I have my beliefs. I'm never coming off that. So, yes, I'm heighten right now because people are agitating me right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and that I feel, you know, not super excited about the fact that Mars will go into Leo, which will feel like a nice change, but then it will station retrograde on December sixth, And when Mars's retrograde, we collectively just don't have as much energy. We're actually reconsidering what is worth it? And can I keep showing up for this thing?
Speaker 6: You know, if we talked about this like one hundred years ago, we would have been hung. But with the Salem witches, you do know that, right, well, they would have thought we were witches.
Speaker 4: She Yeah, has had its ups and downs, but you know there was times.
Speaker 2: But with the president that did his whole everything, right Reagan Megan, Yeah, you didn't make a move without it, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And my buddy Patrick Lyons never made a business move without his psychic psych astrologist. Yeah, same thing, and which was also from the Cape. Come on, huh mmm, she was married to James Taylor. Oh, Kylie Simon, Yeah, she's the same one too.
Speaker 4: Princess Die. I mean, the royal family had a court astrologer until I think the eighteen hundreds, as like acknowledged. Some would say they still do, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just not okay.
Speaker 6: So who's gonna we got about in this conversation? Wait, you just skipped through on this. Were you leaning to who's going to win this election?
Speaker 3: Well? By the signs by this, by that.
Speaker 4: I personally don't make predictions like that, because that, to me is a lot of hubris, and I feel like we need to be humble in the face of mystery and unfolding. And you whispered and I was written in your ear, I would say that to me, it's really really, really, really close, and there is actually still a lot of chance and decision that's going to be made.
Speaker 6: So we're in a very.
Speaker 2: Close last time that he ran technically his career house was in a better place the last time, and that didn't essarily work in his favor.
Speaker 4: It's true, and he's I wonder why well, and she's she's in a rapid growth period. But it's also one that could go either way. So what it looks like to me is that the astrology around the holidays is kind of like, have a more chill holiday if you can, because once Mars Goo's retrograde, this isn't the year for like the big trip to Paris.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm going I'm out of here three four days for thanksgiv and see later.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 4: And I think if people can try to get all their shopping done and just you know, I think there'll be a lot of heightened emotions around the holidays, and then the last two weeks in January look particularly challenging. So whatever happens, I think around the inauguration, whoever did not get the choice that they wanted, we will feel it collectively and there will be a lot for everyone to process. So I'm just encouraging everyone to do a lot of self care. Notice how you're feeling now and the conversations you're having and where people are kind of communicating with you in your family, and then do what you need to do to take care of yourself. The last two months of jis.
Speaker 2: Like Venus or something retrogating right now or something?
Speaker 3: What's the different? Ask that question.
Speaker 2: I'm and Venus are something retrogading right.
Speaker 4: Now, not right now, but going but will in the spring in both Mercury and Venus will go retrograde in March. So you know, the end of January looks challenging to me, and then February it's like not the most fun. But once we go into March, for all you areas.
Speaker 6: See why you don't spend all your money that you make because you go through bad times, then you have to have the money carry you through the bad times.
Speaker 2: You tell me I'm poor anyways, it's right, your cool.
Speaker 6: Just gonna make more money.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I'm gonna go make more money. You said you can't have that at you? Why not, m I'm gonna be broke. No, because I gotta manifest money.
Speaker 3: Because money money money.
Speaker 6: This is what your generation doesn't understand because you weren't taught by a grandmother that said save for a rainy day.
Speaker 3: No, you just tell me. Did your grandma tell you safe a rainy day? Do you grow up like that? Did you grow up with your grandmother saying save for rainy day?
Speaker 4: My great grandmother from Italy?
Speaker 3: Okay, did you ever hear?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: You've heard it? You've heard it? How old you again? That's the problem. See, they haven't heard.
Speaker 6: That we have.
Speaker 3: But what is just to do?
Speaker 2: Sit there and live like it's no like like we're having this compending doom on us for the rest of our life.
Speaker 3: Have to be you enjoy your life because you'll get one.
Speaker 6: But you have to save so much put away for your taxes and don't overspend because when times get tough, the ones that survive are the ones that put away, and the ones that didn't put away end up not knowing where they're going.
Speaker 3: To live.
Speaker 6: How they're going to pay their bills? Me, okay, okay, shoot me okay, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take all my money so I have no money.
Speaker 6: I make sure she has a very good wealth advisor called Raymond Foster, the third or second whatever he is right.
Speaker 2: To tell right, ray tell her what to do because I can't do right.
Speaker 3: Get her check, get he go, go give it a rate. You'll invest. But it's I don't like people need to.
Speaker 6: You know what the problem is. People don't understand financial literacy. And I have since the age of seventeen. Yeah, thousand percent, Yes, yes, I have. Yeah, yeah, I just understood it. You know, no one even had it to teach me that I understood. Okay, if I make this much money, I'm going to spend this much money, and I'm going to put this much away. And I've always stayed that way. That lived a great life. Yeah, but you know what, do I need a private plane?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't even I don't really travel very much except to Florida. But the point is, you can live a nice life, but you don't have to live to your means. And I never cared about keeping up with the Joneses. There's nothing these kids went without. So lives in a great home of Chestnut Hill, Brookline. They went suffering.
Speaker 2: No, no, I should say I lived in many houses that.
Speaker 6: You can't swear. I'm gonna a bleep be happy you lived in all those houses. Okay, all right, all right, rosh, we're going to break, going to break, Okay, listening to simmy stuff Will tells may also We'll be right.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by Pillow Windows of Boston, Next Day Molding and Kennedy Carpet.
Speaker 6: Special.
Speaker 1: Russian means your bottom helping you're running.
Speaker 6: Through the head man and welcome back to the Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty and we're in the studio with Laura Compagna.
Speaker 3: Okay, now give us some facts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: One question. What's the difference between an astrologist.
Speaker 2: And a medium or psychic?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Psychic? What's the difference a.
Speaker 4: Psychic medium is using their clairvoyant site or you believe them absolutely? Yeah. I know a lot of really talented I mean, not like so many, but there's there's been a proliferation of people interested in psychic phenomenon over the last decade.
Speaker 3: So when we die we're going somewhere well steadily.
Speaker 4: Just to a study last year the Associated Press, and fifty percent of people believe that in karma and that you can connect with the spirits of the dead. So as a as a country, we've really changed in what we believe. Thirty percent of people.
Speaker 3: I want to know if I die tomorrow, where am I going?
Speaker 4: Where are you going?
Speaker 6: Because I think I'm going to the ground that's the end. Well, your body is, for sure, but I don't want to call.
Speaker 4: That, but your soul and your spirit. You know, the idea is that it's eternal, it's on a journey of growth and development.
Speaker 6: Where are all these souls where?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, it depends on if you believe that.
Speaker 3: Get off me. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: If you believe in reincarnation or yeah, or if you're going to you know, the great beyond. But the last time we had this energy in the United States was the eighteen forties and we had the spiritualist movement when we had more psychics and mediums than people were.
Speaker 3: Just having Boston Salem.
Speaker 6: They were all killed, they'll call which that was That was in the sixteen hundred.
Speaker 2: That was the time before maybe these people are just looking for answers out of something that they besides what we're seeing everywhere, like they need something else to believe in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because a lot of people, Yeah, I don't find it with traditional religion.
Speaker 2: Say that because you're like one of the most psychic people I've ever met in my life. Yeah, but that's just a natural No, not everybody is like that.
Speaker 6: Sure, that's called being. I think that's I think a lot of cancer people like that in my well.
Speaker 4: And also you have a lot of Gemini, and Gemini can be very psychic.
Speaker 6: Just we have my Gemini when that come on, you have venus.
Speaker 3: Let me see that wheel. What do you talk about Willis.
Speaker 4: And Mars in Gemini? So that's also what's me?
Speaker 3: Is that my wheel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's your wheel. And also for your birthday this coming year, explain this to me, Well, the inner wheel is your needle chart that never changes. Yeah, for the people at home. So there's your Sagittarius rising, your Sagittarius moon, and then.
Speaker 6: I have to be I've got to look back to I t to understand what I'm looking at you.
Speaker 4: The symbolic language is your Venus and Mercury and Gemini with Mars and Gemini way very quick.
Speaker 6: Well, which part of me is quick because I want to get rid of that pod? Okay seriously like.
Speaker 3: Whole family. Yeah, oh my goodness. So what's the quick? What's the where is this?
Speaker 4: That's I mean, Mars and Gemini is very quick. Having all of that Gemini planets, it's just going to give you in ability to think on your feet and to answer rapidly. And yeah, you got to look for the pot.
Speaker 6: What is in this sign that I don't miss a trick? That I can read people and I know when they're up to no good? I know the troublemakers, I know the liars.
Speaker 2: Maybe just because you're psychic.
Speaker 6: I know, I know. I don't want to know anymore. I want to play Mickey the stupid How do I do that?
Speaker 2: You'd have to you can't. Yeah, don't work that way.
Speaker 4: I think that you have the water, so you have the emotion, you have the empathy, and you have the ability to feel people right on an emotional level and two monthsative level. But then you also have the Gemini is more of the psychic in the mind, So you have it in both ways and it has probably contributed to your success. I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Do you know what can be a curse and a blessing?
Speaker 4: Right? I feel you? Yes.
Speaker 6: So the stuff that's causing me to be the way is what again? Just let me write this down.
Speaker 4: Cancer, Sage and Gemini have a lot of planets, and Gemini.
Speaker 6: Geminis are very black and white and can set boundaries. I can't set any boundaries.
Speaker 2: I mean, but that's not true because you just explained to me how you've lived your life by I only spend this goodness and I do this. That's quite boundaries if you ask me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very disciplined.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't and there's no boundaries with people I love.
Speaker 2: But that's a different answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the great mother. It's hard.
Speaker 3: Is that the cancer of your kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Especially if you can.
Speaker 6: I wish I had do over and do it all. My Irish friends did know when they were kids. They're like eighteen out the door, Boston, Irish boom, eighteen go figure life out, every one of my friends. And then then my Jewish friends like no, no, no, oh, you stay, and the Italian friends were like, you ain't leaving this house until you get ready. Jewish kids went off to college Irish kids go figure it out. You're eighteen, and the Italian mothers were like, no, no, no, you're not leaving this house.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you you get a married though.
Speaker 6: Okay, no, no, no, no, Well you two were.
Speaker 4: Not living together, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: It seems like you didn't want me to leave. I wanted to leave.
Speaker 6: No, I never want you to leave, but I did oft time you go, but you came back like a boomerang a few times.
Speaker 4: But it is interesting to think about the fact that over the last ten years, so many people have turned to what we would think of as alternative spirituality to guide them and to connect them to something deeper in life. And some of us have natural abilities that we're born with, but everybody has to develop it.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for?
Speaker 6: Don't worry what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a dime in the rough here. Okay, keep going.
Speaker 4: So that energy is actually Neptune and Pisces that's actually going to pass on move into Aries. Neptune is gonna fully move into Aries in twenty twenty six. But we have a coming attraction this coming summer. So it's a big summer for people that have aris placements.
Speaker 6: Because both Saturday, well, it might not be a great summer for everybody, depending on I think this is. I think this is going to be a crazy election year, and I think that the following summer you can have a bunch of people that are happy and a bunch of people that are unhappy.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to feel that a lot in the winter, and I think that there's going to be people figuring a lot of that out in how to move forward in the spring. And it doesn't look easy to me at all, but I do think there will be more of an uplift and a reprieve in the summer. And that's when I'm around Your birthday is actually when I'm advising everyone to go on nice trips.
Speaker 3: So everybody go away June twenty second, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that the summer solstice, that looks like a good time for me for travel and to kind of of make a fresh start if you're feeling like you need it.
Speaker 6: What what is astrology? Is astrology playing any role in all these weather, these hurricanes and things we're dealing with right now.
Speaker 4: Well, astrology would say that you're honest.
Speaker 6: In was that Mother Nature taurusts because well, when I was a kid. No, Because when I was a kid, there was the heat Miser, who was the other one ice No, yeah, and then there was Mother Nature, which was the mother.
Speaker 3: No, what was that he misa, mister I.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And then the mother was Mother Nature. She was very mad at of voice, but she was answering the question.
Speaker 3: I know. I just wanted to go there.
Speaker 6: That heat Meister story, watching that Devil guy, you know, that was a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it was Rudolph, was it? I don't know. Oh, somebody will tell us. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Essentially, we are really getting a lot of info about the way that we need to improve our systems and the structure of society for all of this weather and climate issues that we're facing. So I do think that technology is going to become incredibly important, even more so when Uranus goes into Gemini in twenty twenty six. So we're kind of at the end of a lot of big cycles and the next couple of years, I think the rockiness will come because we're in a transition period and there's going to be many new starts and beginnings.
Speaker 3: Whatever you just said.
Speaker 6: Okay, you have to dumb the stuff down right, I say, you're talking so of my head? Uh huh, Well, I'm let's start talking about Okay, here we go. We're going to talk about thirty five hundred PSI. We're going to talk about two by four two by For me, what do.
Speaker 4: We need to do for buildings and for the air lines and for everything else to make our city that is on the water safe for if there is more climate issues like the ocean rising. Because I have family that lives in Maine right in in Wells, and the ocean like came up to their doorstep this year.
Speaker 3: So things like we've always.
Speaker 6: Said that Florida will be under the ocean within like I think we always said like two thousand and thirty or something back in the day. It's only abound of time before they get right. Like, I don't know, Boston's around water too, Boston stall built on water too, right, I don't know. Maybe that's the way we're all gonna die. We're gonna just die under a water, just like the dinosaurs went to the freeze, right, I don't listen. I don't have any idea. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. I'm so crazy. But okay, hold on, I gotta go to break. I'm City Standpoint. You listen Topes Nails on WBZ and we'll be right back. And my brain is really.
Speaker 5: As sponsored by new Brook Realty Group, Boston, would Smaller Insurance World, Auto Body and Tosca Drive Auto Body.
Speaker 6: Back to Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty And I'm Cindy Stumpo and.
Speaker 2: You are Sammy and Lara. All right, Lara, I mean when things are like this and like heightened feelings and emotion of that, I try not to go against the curve. I just go with what's coming at me and not to go against it because every time you go against it, it's going to hit you right in the face.
Speaker 3: But my personal is not what's not working for you, shocker.
Speaker 6: I only know this way to be like, I'm not living my life around what the planets are doing.
Speaker 3: I have to live my life in the real world.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that. I'm just saying if you keep doing the same thing, it's not changing anything. It's a definition of insanity. Nothing's changing.
Speaker 6: No, No definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different results. Okay, but that's kind of what you do, and you think astrology is going to change that about me.
Speaker 2: No, but it's how it's what you're who you're telling it to.
Speaker 6: Oh, whatever that means. Okay, so we're not sure about who's going to win the election.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Should she get married?
Speaker 6: Oh I'm getting married. I get married this wady?
Speaker 4: Oh congratulation.
Speaker 3: Well maybe not. You better tell me, Well, it.
Speaker 4: Depends on when you get married on your birthday?
Speaker 3: Why is that a bet of time?
Speaker 4: I mean you just I wouldn't. Well, actually, you have venus retrograde in your chart, so I have a venus retrograde, right, she's telling me. I just asked, Yes, you should get married this.
Speaker 6: Year, but it shouldn't be at Christmas time. It should be on my birthday.
Speaker 2: No, no, she said, twenty twenty four this year.
Speaker 4: You can. I mean, when are you planning to do it?
Speaker 6: Because I'm not gonna tell you. Now you tell me and be honest. When should I actually get married?
Speaker 4: When should you actually get married? I wouldn't get married in January?
Speaker 3: Why don't January?
Speaker 4: Because we're going to have a lot of intense energy happening mid January till the end.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't mean you can't do it in November.
Speaker 3: Can she please speak last night?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 6: And you're a broker and a builder. She's the astrologer.
Speaker 2: Could you like to hear what you want to hear?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, I want the truth.
Speaker 4: You want the truth. Yeah, I wouldn't get married during a Mercury retrograde. We have one coming up towards. I would do it sooner than later, or I would kind of wait until the spring.
Speaker 6: Either I do it now right now, don't do it December January, February March, and do it on my birthday, I like.
Speaker 4: I mean, your birthday is sweet unless you don't want to. But it is a good year for you to get married because you have a lot of growth and expansion in your seventh house of marriage and partnership.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty four or twenty twenty five, all.
Speaker 4: The way until June of twenty twenty five. So this is a setup for marriage. And this is a once in a decade transit that would bring marriage into your life. It was if it was going to happen.
Speaker 6: So if I was your sister and you run everything by astrology, yeah, and today is the day that it is. When would you tell me, Cindy, I want you to get married?
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Well, I would look at your chart a bit more, but I think I would probably say I would say June.
Speaker 6: June on my birthday, Oh yeah, or before all. The month of June's good luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the month of June is good in general.
Speaker 6: The funny path that you say that is we're both June babies. He's June twentieth and I'm June twenty second.
Speaker 4: Oh that's wonderful. And it sounds like he's a Gemini, which is perfect match for you.
Speaker 6: Yes, Gemini is what again?
Speaker 4: That is your seventh house of marriage.
Speaker 3: Seventh house of marriage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that is someone that you can, you know, have a lasting partnership with.
Speaker 2: Where's that thing in mind?
Speaker 3: You would never get married? Will you said?
Speaker 4: You don't?
Speaker 6: We heard that right, and we're gonna do we You just heard that. Okay, So June is our lucky month.
Speaker 4: It should be a good one.
Speaker 3: Let me know. Yeah, you'll be there.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, you go, thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, got me out of the January one.
Speaker 4: Was that when you were planning January, I don't know, Somewhere between Christmas and January.
Speaker 2: My January. I thought you want to do that, like between November. At one point it was October, then it was this, and it was that.
Speaker 4: It's just not a good idea. You will watch that movie the retrograde.
Speaker 6: Not Okay, we need to first of all, I tell you it's not a good idea.
Speaker 4: Sit against you get married during mercury retrograde.
Speaker 3: And when is that again?
Speaker 4: Because it's easy to undo promises or contracts that are made.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not supposed to make major decisions during that time period unless it was predetermined before.
Speaker 3: Okay, when is mercury retrograde again?
Speaker 4: It's coming up? I would have to check exactly, but it goes to what it's only about three weeks that it's very active, but it's uh.
Speaker 6: It comes up Novemba, goes into December.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we don't have another one, so November nine to the twenty nine.
Speaker 2: But then there's pre and post shadows, so you'd kind of need to do it now or you got to wait till June.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the next one is going to be in March after that, so you have a little you have a little break, but you do have venus retrograde in your chart. So when venus is retrograde, we reconsider relationships and what we want and money and how we earn and what we spend. And that is what we're all going to be doing in March. And for some people it ends relationships, but for you, it would actually deepen partnership.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's nice, all right, decision has been made by the astrologist.
Speaker 3: Okay, I actually think that's better. You know why. I actually think that's better.
Speaker 2: Because then you'll be okay with turning sixty one.
Speaker 6: We don't use those agamas. I had no put I'm staying at fifty nine. Remember I am now fifteen return? Well wait minute, ranges.
Speaker 3: Am I added that return June? Oh, I'm still in there.
Speaker 4: You're still in that.
Speaker 2: But it's about family, so it makes sense why you'd want to get married.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: But this way I can invite everybody that want to come and we just do it at my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, and then we just your wedding, not in the ocean.
Speaker 4: It's your wedding.
Speaker 3: Is she ever going to get married?
Speaker 4: Well, you start having eclipses in your seventh post marriage. Next year the first one.
Speaker 2: That's when I usually think that you that's usually when they think that you will get engaged during that time period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when next ball. Yeah I'm not the fall.
Speaker 2: No, you're not, they said, when when you would get engaged. That doesn't mean you're getting You're not going to be in a relationship before.
Speaker 4: Then, right, So March fourteenth.
Speaker 2: And hear what you want to hear.
Speaker 3: I just want to know, No, I want I think I did good.
Speaker 6: Guys left out there looks like it's me. I don't know that'esn't like you to me look like you do you would you want me to marry just anybody to No, absolutely not, And thank you very much for You're welcome from having a picky Okay, so she's running the whole deck here. Good good men, And you're thirty five, right, Okay. Every girl I meet in the thirties is saying that over and over and over again. It seems you need to make astrology start working on men.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I think more women.
Speaker 2: Men need to start being actual men and not act like women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be a good thing when it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all act like they need to have all attention and they want to be courted and they act have all these feelings and we're not allowed to have feelings.
Speaker 3: What a crazy world you guys live in.
Speaker 6: It's the truth, though, it is the truth. Are you glad we grew You're younger than me, but.
Speaker 2: It's we live in the most way to generation to exist?
Speaker 6: No, you grew up younger than me. You're a younger Mateah, but you're past the thirty five.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're in.
Speaker 4: Your I'm in my going into my late forties.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're still in that older generation that has some yeah brains, brain and that you grew up with parents that you respect did in the whole nine years, right, this generation, No.
Speaker 4: It's not different, Yeah, but what all you do to them? I mean everyone everyone is born under different influences, and so you're.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you even say it, you think you know too much now then your parents didn't know then, So now you feel like more parents are protective than they were before. Because yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: My generation everything started to come on and my generation sexual abuse. We didn't hear that kids didn't get stolen, you know, so made yes, it made me super duper helicopter mom with you for sure, And then I kind of released it a chad because I knew it.
Speaker 2: Kind of seems like there's a lot of people that don't want to get married at all.
Speaker 6: They're like, yes, I was talking to some of your age and she's like, I love it. She beautiful, porsches her name and she's like, I'm not gonna waste my time seven years. Like if if we're not gonna he's not gonna marry, get married? What he's boy three? Like, what am I staying with him for?
Speaker 3: Cint? Well, do you love them?
Speaker 6: Piece of paper doesn't mean everything. Some people get scared of marriage.
Speaker 2: You got to get over it at some point.
Speaker 3: I don't know. These men today are scared of everything.
Speaker 6: You really are, well, not you. You're married, you got kids, you're normal.
Speaker 2: No, they're just the generation that wants to blame everything under the sun for all the issues.
Speaker 6: Oh no, they all have mummy issues. Let's blame mummy for everything. Well, mummies get blame for everything. Why is that it was astrology? Say that mummies get blamed for everything? Is this all from astrology?
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 4: The moon is hard. It's hard to have so many feelings.
Speaker 2: I mean, the first time I ever got read by astrologer. So first one told me that in a past I have to live in a farm with a bunch of animals, that I was wardened of a school I've never met anyone doesn't like me or a.
Speaker 3: Baby, no animals and babies.
Speaker 2: And then second astrologer was Leo Kinky, told me I wouldn't get married until I was settled into my career.
Speaker 6: HM, well, you're settled in your career now. If you don't get married in the next six months, be prepared that you're not gonna get married because you're taking oversea stumble development.
Speaker 2: This is what you want. This isn't that what I want? You don't get to choose one.
Speaker 6: And if I get married, okay, well then you have to learn how to balance a massive Korea and children like I had to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would go in a break on that one.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, thank god the time ran out on her conversation with me.
Speaker 3: Wonderful. This is city Stumbling.
Speaker 6: Wasn't tough of Nails on WBZ, it would be right, And welcome back to toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio. And I'm City Stumpo and I'm here with Sammy and I'm here with Laura Lara take it from here.
Speaker 4: My name is Laura Companna and if you are interested in exploring the stars or the tarot cards with me or energy healing, you can find me at lauracompania astrology dot com. And I have an article coming out in the Boston Art Review on psychic phenomenon in the eighteen forties and the movement today, so check that out at bar and for more information, you can find me on Instagram with daily horoscopes.
Speaker 6: Everybody, have a great, safe weekend. This is City Stumpboat Tough as Nails on WBZ and we'll see you next week.