Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Because you know, saying Mary Christmas is completely anti Semitic.
Speaker 3: You know that, don't you, Amy, No.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do you hate Jews? No, I don't, Yeah you do. Merry Christmas. Right there, You're done.
Speaker 4: I would say if it was a Jewish person, I would say happy Honkah to them. That's what they celebrate. Right.
Speaker 3: Have you ever said happy Honkah to me?
Speaker 4: I've never said Merry Christmas to you.
Speaker 3: That works, all right, Let's move on, Okay, I just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to I started on a happy note.
Speaker 5: Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays, yep. And now Handle on the news ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle and good morning everybody, Bill Handle and the Morning crew.
Speaker 2: On a Tuesday morning, December eighteenth, It's a tech Tuesday, which means rich to morrow joins us and we are not well.
Speaker 3: I'm not here on at next Tuesday. I'm here Monday. Let me use that. Okay, here we go, I'll get there.
Speaker 2: I'm not here next Tuesday until the first of the year, and so next Monday is going to be my last day and then Christmas. Evan Honika falls on the same day this year, not necessarily because the Jewish calendar.
Speaker 3: Is a little bit older than the Christian calendar.
Speaker 2: The Jewish calendar goes back six thousand years, and it's not the same. Different names, different holidays, you know.
Speaker 3: Just different everything.
Speaker 2: All right, So, Neil, are you you're working on next Monday? No?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're off Monday completely. Yeah. Your last day is this Friday.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I mean I'll do Saturday's show.
Speaker 2: But okay, fair enough, Amy, not here Monday, Okay, not here Monday either. I'm gonna be by myself on Monday.
Speaker 3: And you're here.
Speaker 4: Money, I'll be here.
Speaker 2: I understand. I know you'll be here, but you're you're below the line. Even though you're above the line, you're straddle the line. It's she straddles the line and conore. You're here, right, I'll be here, yeah, because you don't go home? Uh what over the holidays?
Speaker 3: How much time do you have off?
Speaker 5: Two days?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know how well you been here?
Speaker 2: You think by now you would have enough pull that you can get about. Oh, it's about pull, trust, yesse poise nobody.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's it's it's a food chain. Issue.
Speaker 2: You know you're right because every other show has in turn and assistant producers and hot and cold running people in and out of the studio. And here we are Morning Drive ostensibly the most important show on the station, not necessarily because we are the most important show on the station. This day part is considered the most important, not so much anymore. And we can't get people to work.
Speaker 3: On the show.
Speaker 5: You don't need it, sir, What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't need it?
Speaker 5: You have the best team with you, and they're.
Speaker 3: Talking about producers. We have Anne.
Speaker 5: You've got Anne, and.
Speaker 3: The show is Anne.
Speaker 2: This show is by far the hardest show to produce. Why because I am by far the lady laziest host on the stage.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 1: We all have peas dispensers filled with michtyl. We just throw them at you.
Speaker 3: That's true. I just love that an excuse for not coming in. I don't like getting up in the morning. Like when did that become a good one? Because it's a thing. It's a millennial. It's an essage.
Speaker 5: And it's not a millennial thing because I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are, but it really is a millennial. It's across the board.
Speaker 2: I think the last group of people ever who said, oh I got to wake up and it doesn't matter what time.
Speaker 3: Are are baby boomers? I think nobody else. We're done. We're done. So when I went into Morning.
Speaker 2: Drive, I was so excited, so excited to start the show.
Speaker 3: In the morning. This is true?
Speaker 2: Is this how much I loved loved I mean, now I like doing the show and really like it, so please don't misunderstand. But when I started this program, this show, I would wake up in the morning and I was so excited. It was like going to Disneyland for the first time. And at the end of the show, I would go into a depression because I had to wait another day.
Speaker 3: Before I could start broadcasting again.
Speaker 2: And that's starting at five o'clock in the morning, not at six o'clock in the morning. So we can't get people to be that excited anymore. It's just yeah, well, can you say, all right, guys, enough of Inside Baseball.
Speaker 3: Oh, yesterday, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, what was that ball that went for four point three million dollars?
Speaker 3: I mean it's insanity now.
Speaker 4: The baseball. Yeah, so that was show. Hey, Otani's no fifty to fifty ball that went from four point four But then then Freddy Freeman's just sold at auction for one point five to six.
Speaker 3: You know, let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: Now, I can see that with a Babe Ruth signed baseball that was used in some playoff game, massive game in nineteen twenty seven. And there's four of those that exist in all of baseball, signed Babe Ruth walls that I can see.
Speaker 3: But you know this one? Oh they oh it was hit yesterday. Let's go for five million dollars, no show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Otani was the first major league player every hit fifty home runs, all fifty bases.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, all right, let's compare that. Okay, let's compare that. I remember Maury Wills in the old days.
Speaker 2: This is what I knew the Dodgers nineteen fifties, nineteen sixties, the days of Don Drysdale and Sandy Cofax, and the shortstop was Warri Wills.
Speaker 3: One season, one hundred and two stolen bases.
Speaker 4: How many home runs?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the shortstop and he was really short. He was like three foot eight, so he was impossible to catch. I don't know, but not many, not many. I'm not arguing that it's not a big deal, but it used to be Remember when twenty thirty dollars, twenty thirty million dollars would buy you the most expensive Rembrandt Picasso that existed. Now they break one hundred and thirty million, one hundred and forty million dollars regularly.
Speaker 5: The latest baseball signing was eight hundred million.
Speaker 3: No, I understand that this guy, he's gotten crazy. It really has. I mean not in a bad way.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they can you know, if they can justify it, I mean there's no issue. I mean, welcome to the world of capitalism and paying show.
Speaker 3: Hey a Tani.
Speaker 2: Those insane numbers actually may play out, may pay out too. So.
Speaker 1: But now, as Cono pointed out, it's got gotten higher.
Speaker 5: What would that last a year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, seven. It was seven hundred million over ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now now Wan Soto has one for seven sixty five.
Speaker 3: It's just eight d I know, what do you do with that?
Speaker 5: I mean that didn't even live live like a year.
Speaker 3: Before someone You know, it's just it's kind of insane, it really is. I agree.
Speaker 2: And how do you play next to a guy who makes twenty five times.
Speaker 3: As much as you do? Oh? We do?
Speaker 5: Okay? Here you work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are the figures here?
Speaker 1: Now you really you just get together, have drinks, talk crap about you, I mean the person and you know the player.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. I think we do one story before the break.
Speaker 2: Here we go handle on the news with Amy King, Neil Sevadra and me lead story Troubled Soul and it was the Madison school shooting yesterday. A substitute teacher and a student dead. The shooter dead, fifteen year old student at the school self inflicted gunshot wound.
Speaker 3: They always, unfortunately, kill themselves after end of the girl and a girl very unusual at seven o'clock. I have some thoughts on all this. This is not going to be my normal. We need gun control. That ship has sailed.
Speaker 2: But I when the shooting took place, I sat down and really started thinking about what's going on. And I'd like to share that with you. And that's coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: No dice. A judge has rejected President elect Trump's argument that the recent Supreme Court ruling that basically protects him from or gives him immunity has his criminal case in New York. So that means that the hush money case conviction is in place. And then Trump immediately, of course when you heard the decision said yeah, we're going to fight that.
Speaker 2: Of course it's going to fight that. And here's what the decision stands on. The Supreme Court has ruled that a president is immune for any issue he does in a presidential or for a presidential race, particularly I no a sitting president. Now, this was payment of hush money to a porn star to not go forward with here I have I've screwed Donald Trump, and it was to not have that go public prior to the election because it would have or may have interfered with the election. He is going to argue that that is part of what he did as president and part of his presidential immunity. And the art argument on the other side is granted as president in terms of the national interest. Paying money to a porn star, that's part of national national usage or part of a national activity. Come on, guys, And that's what the judge said, basically, uh uh, this doesn't know. There are certain things that a president cannot do and will be held liable for, for example, shooting someone in broad daylight on Broadway and killing them, and that would be by the way, of course, I'm exaggerating here, but I'm taking words from President Trump, and he would have been it didn't matter for his electorate.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that's it. That's what the whole thing is based on.
Speaker 1: All right, Bye to this fellaw. So you have a top Russian general accused of using chemical weapons on the battlefield in Ukraine. Apparently was killed after a bomb went off in Moscow early this morning. Russian investigators said, this is Lieutenant Igor Igor Krilla loof.
Speaker 5: Really lof, really really love.
Speaker 2: Yeah Kriloff translated into dead person, I think yeah.
Speaker 1: So he headed Russia's Radiological, Biological and Chemical Protection Forces Protection Force, but was killed by.
Speaker 5: A remotely detonated bomb, so.
Speaker 2: Which no one is really upset about, except of course Russia.
Speaker 5: And it seems that Kiev has said, yeah, that was us.
Speaker 4: Liar, liar, pants on fire. A former FBI informant has pleaded guilty to lying about a bribery scheme involving President Biden and his son Hunter became a central figure, or a central theme in Republican efforts to launched an impeachment inquiry in Congress. So Alexander Smirnoff in La pleaded guilty to a felony charge, and he had told his FBI handler that executives from the Ukrainian energy company Barisma had paid President Biden and Hunter Biden five million dollars each around to twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that story. It was huge and it was predicated.
Speaker 2: It turned out on this informant, the entire story, and I heard it over and over again, the five million dollar bribe, the five million dollar bribe, and it became.
Speaker 3: A huge issue.
Speaker 2: Well, it turned out that, as you said that the information came from one person, he'd just been convicted of lying about it. By the way, I've reached out to a few of people, I argued with complete deflection, complete deflection.
Speaker 5: Do we know what his motive was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to get to get Trump elected? What else? I'm not even gonna say got paid off. I'm not gonna say you got paid off. We have no idea. I'm guessing, oh maybe it was money. I have no idea, but it was lying.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that allegation is simply not true. And so the people I've reached out to, well, let's go to the next allegation, which is true. And when that is debunked, well, let's go to the next allegation, which.
Speaker 1: Is true, and unfortunately, once it's out there, people who want to believe it believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, that's true, all right.
Speaker 1: The ex wife of a doctor who was fatally shot outside his medical clinic in Woodland Hills, that was a big story as well. Now she was charged with murder just yesterday, the district attorney, alleging she hired a hit man to kill the victim for unspecified financial gain.
Speaker 5: Isn't that always the case?
Speaker 3: No, Sometimes you just hate your spouse. Oh yeah, Sometimes you're get along. I can see it. Sometimes your spouse rolls his or her eyes and you can see it.
Speaker 5: I can You're still walking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a shocker, you telling.
Speaker 4: Well, you're soon going to be able to get more than candy and soda at your vending machines. Dallas based startup called American Rounds has rolled out its first automated retail ammunition machine. You can find it in the Fresh Value grocery store in Pell's City, Alabama. It's got rifle, shotgun and handgun ammunition. The company says it's safer and more convenient to buy ammo at its vending machines than at a large retailer store or online. Actually, the ammunition kiosks are now open in nearly a dozen grocery stores across Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Colorado.
Speaker 3: Now I can see more convenient.
Speaker 2: I buy that argument safer, I don't know, and it doesn't say what the safety factors are.
Speaker 1: Well, what they don't tell you in the story is the kiosk is one of those claws you have to reach in and grab the ammunition with.
Speaker 4: No, there's no guarantee that you actually get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, so if you have dexterity and control, I mean, you're getting it in the hands of somebody that can, you know, shoot properly. Can you imagine imagine what foreigners are thinking about America.
Speaker 3: They already think we're No, you.
Speaker 1: Mean the foreigners from you know, Asian countries that have soiled underwear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I believe soiled underwear. That it's hard to kill people with soiled underwear, depending on how soil was that Japan, Japan, that was Japanese coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: It's part of my musing with all of this.
Speaker 2: It's just this really got me thinking, this shooting and well, this story is so insane, so we can move on.
Speaker 1: You know, we see what we want to see in life. And this is really really sad. You heard the story about a vehicle that the license plate looked like it said lol oct seven, you know, laughing at laugh out loud at October seventh, and there was all this hubbub about it. Well, it turns out that it is on a cyber truck and it's not laugh out loud. It's Lolo CT seven. Lolo is grandpa. What is that in Filipino?
Speaker 4: And yeah Tagolic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tagolic? Which are the girl Scout cookies that are very very good?
Speaker 4: Those are tag along?
Speaker 3: Okay, I get this, always confused.
Speaker 1: And so it's it's grandfather CT for cyber truck, and I guess he has seven grandkids.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true. I mean it makes sense. But how about this.
Speaker 2: It can be interpreted that way and the DMV can shut it down if it can be interpreted not even it it's the only interpretation.
Speaker 5: Get that. But it's the fact that we see that first, right.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: I mean, people who are Filipino will see that as grandfather seven, and then the rest of us look at it and see wait a second, this is a statement in October seventh, and it's pro terrorist. So that's the way too many people would interpret it. So the DMV shut it down. Now he can appeal it, and he will. And the worst that happens is they yank the plate, which is at.
Speaker 5: This point I would want another plate in personally.
Speaker 2: You would think so, wouldn't you. First of all, you want another plate even when you're driving a cyber truck. They are so hideously ugly. However, I know three people who do own cyber trucks that swear by them. They say it's the best damn thing they've ever driven.
Speaker 1: Well, thankfully, his birthday is on September eleventh, so I think he's going to change it to.
Speaker 4: Good point, just in time for Christis. Another group of Amazon workers has voted in Illinois to authorize a strike. It's the third one to do so in less than a week. Teamsters officials said that workers at the Amazon delivery station in Skokie, Illinois, voted overwhelmingly in favor of authorizing the strike. That joins workers on New York City's Staten Island and also workers in Queens who have voted to authorize a strike if they don't get a deal. The union had given Amazon December fifteenth deadline to agree to come to the table and bargain, but obviously that has passed.
Speaker 2: So you have I don't know how many Amazon warehouses are in fact unionized, but obviously three of them have authorized strikes the unions and are they going to become more and more I guess popular among workers.
Speaker 3: You know, the tougher it.
Speaker 2: Is to work there, the more apt the workers tend to unionize.
Speaker 3: So we'll see where that goes.
Speaker 2: Also, people you've got you prospective union workers who are working at their and they try to form a union. They do it on Amazon grounds and under the National Labor Relations laws can't be stopped. Makes it very easy to form a union. And the only thing that stops unions from being formed are the companies saying we do better than the unions. You don't want to unionize because your benefits, working conditions, pay is far better than what would be negotiated. Well that's usually not the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then why would you argue if you're going to benefit by them being.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes it's a company.
Speaker 2: Now, sometimes they don't quite do what they say they're going to do. Just a story about you've got Amazon workers and it's getting very tough because of product vity and more and more injuries because they are speeding up, especially during the holidays. Man, the number of boxes you have to throw on those conveyor belts and the number of boxes you pack, that's still human beings that take, you know, the boxes of goods and put them into the boxes for shipping.
Speaker 5: That explains the extra severed hand. I got one, yes, my prime, that's true, all right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things traveling that shouldn't remember, Setlana Dolly. She was the permanent US resident, but she's a Russian national and she was the one that stowed away I think going to Paris or something New York to Paris a month or so ago. Well, she's been taken into custody again, this time trying to sneak into Canada. She managed to cut off her ankle monitor on Sunday that she was wearing for the first crime and tried to, you know, go to Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got all pissed off on a previous flight when they wouldn't let her bring her Lama aboard as a service animal.
Speaker 1: Dully really, Yeah, her set of paints and her funny mustache.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much. That's a stretch. I understand how stupid that is, but I don't know that you do, you know, I think I do.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many I'm actually allowed during the course of the show, but I usually exceed that number.
Speaker 5: That one counted for at least a dozen.
Speaker 4: Okay, speaking of a stretch, I got to get to Europe if this is true. Fox News host Ainsley Earhart is suggesting that pasta and pizza in Europe are lower in calories than in the US. She said, when they go to Europe, they don't gain any weight when they pasta and pizza because they don't have pesticides in their food like we do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeahsta without pestae eyes.
Speaker 3: Come on and Neil, you can comment on.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, and you tell scientific now they're thinner. Europeans are thinner than Americans because they don't eat processed foods the way we do, and they just don't overeat the way we do.
Speaker 1: Yes, but our pasta and our are does are similar depending on where you go.
Speaker 3: A point. I want to make our side. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Part of our FK's Make America Healthy Again Agency would eliminate pesticides in agriculture, and promote organic food in school lunches. I want to make a point about organic food, pesticides, and industrial farming that people say is horrible. If we didn't have that, the world would starve. The only way you can feed the number of people that are fed both than this country and the number of people that are fed with agricultural exports is because of pesticides, because of an industrial fertilization, and because of industrial farming. Farmers, the little farmers who plant thirty acres cannot compete, and the prices that we pay for food, which among the lowest in the world, simply wouldn't happen. So that's the other side of industrialization. We won't eat the way we eat.
Speaker 3: It's that simple. You think inflation is bad now.
Speaker 2: For the cost of eggs, the cost of flour, the cost of bread, it wouldn't come close to what it doesn't come close to what it would be if you didn't have industrial farming and pesticides.
Speaker 1: The reality is if there were pesticides and things that made you absorb fat more or something like that, it's about calories, period, calories in calories out right, it doesn't change with pasta there or pasta here.
Speaker 2: And how and by the way, you know how tasty worms are in apples.
Speaker 3: People don't realize that protein level very high.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, TikTok asked Scotis to block potential US ban. Of course, this has been going back and forth. The popular app here in the United States is looking at the possibility of being banned unless its parent company agrees to sell it by next month. So they're looking for more time, create some breathing room to kind of.
Speaker 5: Figure out what to do. And we shall see.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, White Dance is arguing First Amendment that.
Speaker 2: They have a right to keep the platform going on a Chinese company. There are a few American companies that are banned in China. And how do you think their lawsuits are going against the Chinese government?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we you know, we're treated way all the time. You try and you try and become an illegal alien to other countries, even Mexico, and they're like, oh no, you can't own property here, you can't do anything like that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Some of the racist people in the world are Mexican as to Guatemalans.
Speaker 3: They hate Guatemalans.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's not only that, but light skinned Mexicans versus dark skinned Mexicans.
Speaker 5: All of that.
Speaker 1: There's racism and shades of racism in every culture.
Speaker 2: The Japanese are among the most racist people on the planet.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 2: There was a lawyer that I worked with many many years ago who was of Japanese descent, like third generation, did not speak one word of Japanese. His girlfriend was getting a master's in Japanese studies and she was dead ass fluent in Japanese. So they both went to Japan and they're walking down the street and more than once, literally they were stopped and in Japanese, he was asked, or he was yeah, he was asked, what are you doing with this Guanjin, this barbarian, this subhuman person? And she would say, you know, he doesn't speak any Japanese. I just want to tell you that, and doesn't understand a word you say in absolute, perfect, perfect Japanese.
Speaker 1: It would have been funny if she said, how dare you say that about my husband?
Speaker 5: So, yeah, people like their own tribe in life.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, there is not much wokeness Europe. There's a lot of wokeness.
Speaker 4: Okay, next story, Well, the biggest ice cube on Earth is on the move. It's actually an iceberg. It's slightly bigger than Rhode Island. This iceberg is moving through the Southern Ocean. Apparently it had gotten stuck. It was just sort of spinning in the same spot. But now it's on the move again. It broke off or calved from the Filchner Ronnie ice Shelf back in nineteen eighty six. And now that it's broken free, scientists they they think it's gonna keep drifting along ocean currents and head toward warmer water and eventually we'll just break up and melt.
Speaker 2: That's lovely, boy, that'll certainly help ocean rising. Notice it's cleverly named a twenty three A, not the Big Iceberg, not any name that makes sense, like the Ross ice Shelf or the fish Filter Roane ice shelf. No, No, it's a twenty three A because that's a name that just rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it Wait a second? So if it breaks off and it's in the ocean.
Speaker 4: It's already broken off.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But if I'm saying that an iceberg melts, that becomes an iceberg, it breaks off. The mass is the mass is the mass? How would it make them rise.
Speaker 3: Because it makes the ocean rise.
Speaker 2: Because you have a bunch of mouge ice cube, but it's on is water. There is more liquid water, uh and less ice, and that does make the water water.
Speaker 5: Changed its form.
Speaker 1: But if I put eight ice cubes and they melt, it's not gonna make it overflow in my glass, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But there will be more liquid than ice. It's not the same level.
Speaker 5: But if it's floating in the ocean, I mean if.
Speaker 3: Then the oceans rise, there's enough. There's enough there neil to make the oceans rise.
Speaker 5: I put more water.
Speaker 1: Eight ounces of water and two ounces of ice. Yeah, it's not gonna make more than six ounces of water.
Speaker 3: It does. It rises. The water rises.
Speaker 5: Are the dumbest man.
Speaker 2: And would you look that up or amy? Does water rise when ice melts?
Speaker 5: Mass?
Speaker 3: Would you would? Would water rise when ice melts?
Speaker 4: Well, doesn't the iceberg displace the water?
Speaker 3: That's when it rises. Water displaces, But the water rises.
Speaker 1: If you are a ten pound ice cube and you become ten pounds of water, Yeah, okay, do this take now, if it's on land, and if take.
Speaker 3: Take it, take a rubber, take a rubber duck.
Speaker 2: Take a rubber duck in a bathtub, okay, and it's half full, and put in a huge chunk of ice in there, and as it melts, the duck will rise.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's a religious concept. The duck has risen.
Speaker 4: Uck you duck, duck.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: NASA actually wrote an article about this. This is melting ice in the ocean effects sea level unlike ice cubes and a glass.
Speaker 3: How oh stop it. I want to know.
Speaker 1: I think we have a couple more floating iceberg That doesn't make sense now an iceberg on or not an iceberg?
Speaker 5: But well I guess on land.
Speaker 3: Well, those are not icebergs.
Speaker 4: Once it breaks off, I think that's when it affects.
Speaker 3: It does when it goes into the ocean. Sea level rises.
Speaker 5: Once it breaks off. Now it's just ice in the glass.
Speaker 3: That's correct. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Did NASA just say unlike ice in the glass, melting icebergs.
Speaker 3: Rye make the water rise. But I get that correctly. There's also a difference between fresh water is less dense than salt water. Okay, Well, there you are.
Speaker 2: And there's also a difference between on this show, handle is less dense than Neil.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're still dense, all right.
Speaker 4: This article melting ice in fresh water, no sea level rise, melting ice in seawater sea level rises.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I guess we go halfway on that, Neil. Okay, I'm showing you. Let's kiss, let's not. We're halfway there. All right, We're done, guys, that's the news. Great arguing about ice in glasses. Okay, we're done, guys.
Speaker 5: Heating edge programming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, it's this is why we can't get an assistant producer or any intern working on this show.
Speaker 1: The next segment, we're actually gonna white watch ice melt.
Speaker 3: This is KFI AM six. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch my Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app