Speaker 1: One on one point thirty, Katie w B sounds all right, Allen and cold. Oh no, in just a couple of minutes, we do have your keyword, your chance to win Kendrick Lamar and sciss the tickets. Also, I do have an update in the Kendrick and Drake lawsuit going down.
Speaker 2: There is an actual update.
Speaker 1: It's coming up around two thirty in the pop culture minute. So out of nowhere, today, I get a text for my friend Heidi. She lives in Indiana. We went to college together, and she says, check your venmo. So, oh my god, maybe she like won the lottery. She said she sent me ten dollars and she said she texted me and she said go get a coffee, and imagine we're having coffee together today.
Speaker 2: Now, what makes it.
Speaker 1: Even crazier is today is Heidie's birthday and I go, Hi, you, why did you get me coffee for your birthday? And she's like, because I would love to have my birthday coffee with you.
Speaker 2: How sweet is that?
Speaker 1: Out of nowhere, everyone knows if you've been liking enough to have someone who to pay it forward thing or have a stranger buy you like a coffee, It just puts a pep in your stuff, and it was so thoughtful. So I thought, maybe you haven't spoken to a friend in a while. You've been meaning to catch up, but life is busy, or maybe you have like a long distance friendship or family member.
Speaker 2: Send them five or ten dollars if you can afford it.
Speaker 1: I get not everyone can, and just text them and be like, go get yourself a diet coke, or go get yourself a coffee and pretend we're having it together.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so thoughtful and so sweet.
Speaker 3: That is so nice. I did that one time, never reciprocated, and it was like, I'm not doing it again.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to do things like that to get something in return, friend anymore. Not what it is speaking of I cult. I'm not saying you don't have any friends. Obviously, you're my bestie, but you your wife assigned you something at the beginning of the year. She worried about your mental health because you go to work all day and then you come home and you're with your kids and your wife on that which is great, but she felt like you weren't making taking any time for yourself to like go do things you like or be with friends, which I think is also she's an awesome wife for acknowledging that and trying to like get you to do that. So she said, I'm not asking you to do it all the time, but once the kids go to bed, because that what you're not missing out on time with your kids. You should make plans to go out with a friend once a quarter.
Speaker 3: We're in April, I said, once a month.
Speaker 1: She was, oh, okay, so we're in April, we're four months in. How many have you done this year?
Speaker 3: I have done approximately nothing. But I had the Nora virus.
Speaker 1: That was you had it for three days. Give the Nora virus for.
Speaker 3: Three days, a scratchy throat one day.
Speaker 1: First of all, I will give you that you have been consistently sick the entire year.
Speaker 3: Congratulation. She's like, you go, you hang out with so many and then it's done. So what's the point of even hanging out? You leave at the end of the night. So it's like, what is why? What is even the point of like going? But let's there, you go, we go bowling, right, Okay, Bowling's gonna end at some point, so why not just skip that. Let's not say we did, and just do.
Speaker 1: I feel happier and more fulfilled when I spend time around people that I love and care about.
Speaker 3: I feel exhausted. Maybe it'scause I'm like always trying to pretend to be somebody I'm not, and I'm like playing this character that could be it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: Talk to your therapist about it.
Speaker 3: Therapy session shout out. iHeart eight free sessions. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? That's all iHeart? Like covers for therapy is eight sessions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I told my even if it's someone in network, yeah, I was like, oh my god, it's so embarrassing. I'm so glad I'm on my husband's benefits.
Speaker 3: I just told her. I was like, I'm just gonna be sad. I guess I can't keep seeing you.
Speaker 1: But maybe you won't be sad if you win. Kender Clamarens is a ticket. It's enough about Colt.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're gonna mic Coult with you as your plus one.
Speaker 1: You don't want that, No, no, no, you don't want to bring in you down when you're out a fun concert. Snooze. Snooze is your cure to record yourself saying snooze in the iHeart radio app.
Speaker 2: You don't call, you don't text. We love to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, but for this contest, you record your voice in the iHeart radio app. There's a record button. You tap it, we call to talk back. Say snows and your entered to it. We're gonna come back with your chance.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. A thousand dollars ballon and.
Speaker 5: Cold one thousand dollars. No, just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Happy, that's happy. Enter it now at KDWB dot com. It's down time for Histo Reu with fallon and cold.
Speaker 3: So fallon. You love your house? Everything is good with your house. It's great space space. Yeah awesome. Somebody steals it. Somebody steals it in the middle of night.
Speaker 2: Am I in it?
Speaker 3: Nope? Where I take it? You show up, be like, whoa hold up? Where's my house?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: This person, this guy I like that travels twenty miles sets up your old house on a plot of land.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I find it.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows. Nobody finds it. Nobody knows. It's just his forever. Now what it's not a mobile home? In the eighteen hundred, it's this was a problem. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because where were people at well, how were they not in their house as long as they were traveling in the eighteen hundreds people.
Speaker 3: Because you got to remember, there was no ID. Apparently ID wasn't like a thing until like the nineteen thirties or forties. So people were just they say they knew based off of word of mouth who people were. Right. So if you're in a small town, you go twenty miles away to another small town, nobody knows you, nobody and there's no identification. You just say, yeah, I'm Bob. So you pull up out What do you mean.
Speaker 1: You pull up?
Speaker 2: Wasn't his horse and carriages? How do they get this house somewhere?
Speaker 3: You pull up with a couple of horses, name and your name is Bob okay, And now you're scoping out and you see that all these people are getting all these materials for homes, because that's how you would build a home back in the eighteen hundreds. You would just literally be bored show. It's like Ikia furniture gets delivered, you just put it together.
Speaker 2: Yourself, not a lot of great insulation and stuff going in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, these people would wait for these shipments and they would like word of mouth. Oh who's getting a new home? Oh Todd, Okay, I'll go to Todd's house. We camp out for a little bit, boom, steal all the supplies in the middle of the night, bring it back twenty miles to your small town, and then you just got a house for.
Speaker 1: I do feel like you set that up in a very misleading way. You made it seem like a forklift came and lifted a house and then drove it to stealing the materials to build out. Also still still stealing. However, Picasso painted a different freaking painting in the beginning of that story.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, if I can figure out how to put a house on a forklift, so sketchy, so sketchy, just see me going down like one hundred or something, just like you see like.
Speaker 1: Mobile homes or like double wides and stuff being driven down the road all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another option is shipment shipment containers. That's the ship. Yeah, you get three of those beasts. You set it up like a triangle.
Speaker 2: Did you legally have to have windows?
Speaker 3: Well, windows, windows. You know, no, if it's in the middle of the woods, what's the bathroom such, well, there's the woods, come in.
Speaker 2: I have to imagine you can do more than that for your family.
Speaker 3: Cold Well, it comes down to it might come to your house like once a week just to.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh this is nice and on your stay gas in my house once a week.
Speaker 2: You're to smell so bad?
Speaker 1: All right, whatever, Well, there's your histo really pop culture minutes coming up. There's finally some resolution in the Drake Kender Klamar lawsuit. Remember Drake was doing uh the whole like label and everything. Kendrick Lamar is on so we have an update on that coming up in your pop culture minute.
Speaker 2: Speaking up, Oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, it's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and Cult on.
Speaker 5: One on one point three kt w B.
Speaker 1: I do think that someone has put we've been shadow band on Instagram lately, because oh hey, you could argue to one of two things. Either we've been shadow band or our content has been crappy. And I just have a hard time believing that people are like, we'll do anything. Cult will reveal his Canadian bacon sized nipples on there if you go check out our Instagram fallon and cults?
Speaker 5: How so much?
Speaker 3: For every follow we get is one article of clothing I'll take off right now.
Speaker 1: Please don't promise that, because that's not that's not fair to me. That's not fair to me.
Speaker 3: Balan and Colts, Foal and Colts. Every follow we get is one piece of clothes.
Speaker 2: How many layers do you have right now?
Speaker 3: Not enough?
Speaker 1: More?
Speaker 2: Put agree more? Also, how do you feel about this.
Speaker 1: Text we received to the show You can text us five three ninety one? Someone said classic Mountain de Face mis explaining house stealing. Sole Mis explained how to steal a house earlier in Histo. Really and now the person is just referring to you, not even by your name, Cult, but by Mountain dew Face.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm doing the everybody just I'm flying. Everybody hates it, That's what it is. It's just like I will wear.
Speaker 7: That that title like a badge of honor. Okay, Hey, thanks, love it. Drake and Kendrick, Yeah, ready for it.
Speaker 1: Sure, A spokesperson for Universal Music Group told TMZ Drake unquestionably one of the world's most accomplished artists and with whom we've enjoyed a sixteen year successful relationship, is being misled by his legal representatives into taking one absurd legal step after another. His council instituted a legal proceeding with much fanfare, but on Monday, they quietly dropped the case. Now, remember they were saying Kendrick assassinated Drake's character, but apparently they finally realized that nothing was going to happen with that because they have quietly dropped the case.
Speaker 3: Well, it is weird because I think you were saying this a couple of weeks ago, like he was the first person to fire the shots. Drake was at Kendrick exactly.
Speaker 2: He had no idea what was about to.
Speaker 3: Happen to him. I wouldn't have done it. All right, I'll double it and give it to you.
Speaker 2: Thousand percent, Okay, So I mean this is really sad.
Speaker 1: Finally, Liam Payne's girlfriend sitting down and she was on the Ja Schetty podcast to talk about like kind of their final moments together. And it's really really sad because she said that she was leaving. She was like just talking, talking, talking, and he's interrupts her and he's like, hey, you're gonna miss your flight. You're acting like this is the last time you're ever going to see me, which is obviously devastating because it was the last time she ever saw him. Yeah, and then you said something else came out, which I had not seen this anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they were going through the last hours of his life because there was a lot of people who were close and three people who were close to him were actually going to trial because they're like, you might be guilty for this, right, And it turns out they were all They got found not guilty because Anna's phone found out he was on a sex worker website ordered two women to come over with some substances. They brought it, which means, you know, she's trying to figure out and like navigate how to more in his dead she's grieving, but then she finds out he had two women from a site who were with so it's like she wants to be mad, but she's not mad. It would just be so confusing to figure out.
Speaker 1: Absolutely this September, comic neighbour Gatzi he's going to host the Emmy Awards, So they're walking in people left and right as early as they can be cool and next week Telemundo is going to have the Billboard Latin Women in Music event is Lena Gomez is being honored as Woman of the.
Speaker 2: Year, which is very cold. Congratulations to her.
Speaker 1: We know that Coachella is going on this weekend and the weekend is making a surprise appearance. He's calling it. He's taking over the Ferris Wheel. He added to his Instagram, see you in the desert. So I guess for three days he'll be out there. It is weekend two of Coachella this weekend, Tyler the creator Olivia Rodrigo, Obviously your guy at the weekend is going to be there. That is your pop culture minute, your keywords. Next, Kenner lamar in Si is a ticket time, your chance to you go see Calm down a cop which, by the way, he said, he's like really digging the country crossover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be contrying his catalog, so he said, so something.
Speaker 2: To look forward to.
Speaker 1: Here is your keyword Bill record yourself saying Bill and the iHeartRadio app to win. What there's more now I talk over o's I guess all right, so let's do.
Speaker 3: It at the same time. Already one, two, three, oh, I give I'd be getting a following.
Speaker 2: Yeah one on Katie w B with Fallon and Colts. Anyone listening who.
Speaker 1: Trains Mma, I could never for many reasons, most most probably the top reason, just as I've gotten a little older, my nimble qualities have lessened.
Speaker 3: I feel like you'd be really good at choking somebody out there. I feel like you have enough.
Speaker 2: Like, I'll do it right now with you.
Speaker 3: No, let's get out of here, stop it, don't.
Speaker 2: Oh oh all right, I've been waiting for that invitation for far too long.
Speaker 3: She's stronger than she looks.
Speaker 2: I'm squirrelly. Some would say, okay, now listen, I am the captain.
Speaker 3: Now you are steer this ship.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who trains MMA and could choke cult out easily, yes, please wait, okay, give us a call. Anyone listening who saved a life. Wouldn't be my step son Dylan, who watched me wash away in the ocean waves, who did nothing.
Speaker 3: About it getting taken out by Red Side.
Speaker 1: Well, b word, dang, he knows what. Anyone listening who can finish this lyric?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really any song. I want to like somebody who's like, really superb at knowing music, and you could just like at any point, like we play.
Speaker 2: This see Shoes song, why would you you know, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Anyways?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you would choose like a chorus part, you know, so that people would know.
Speaker 8: Something like.
Speaker 1: I never bought into that song.
Speaker 3: Your plaetinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be you.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know the just Peper songs. I always hated that song. As long as you love me will be like I need to list everything horrible. No, girl, he has a red flag. Get out of that relationship.
Speaker 3: Is there better than that?
Speaker 2: It's not just about love. You have like a roof over your head. Come on even any of those categories six.
Speaker 1: Five, one, nine eight nine KD W B Anyone listening, Who trains him Ama?
Speaker 2: Can choke cold out? Saved a life?
Speaker 1: Or can finish a lyric we give you We're gonna give you a random one sixty five one ninety nine Katie W B T kisses one on one point three Katy W B anyone listening, Who trains m M A slash wants to choke?
Speaker 2: Cold out? Saved a life? Or can finish the lyric of a song we play?
Speaker 1: It's a challenge because you have no idea we're not even giving you, like a year, We're not giving you a genre. You could assume it's probably something we played on katiew B. That's your only clue. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: I want to try and finish the lyric. Yeah, I think I got the perfect you.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Are you very intelligent when it comes to music? You're very good at it.
Speaker 9: Oh, I don't know what you're gonna throat me though?
Speaker 1: High?
Speaker 10: Here we go? Here we go?
Speaker 3: Get ready? No, no, want me not one.
Speaker 2: Co you are the host, do the other one?
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, I'll make it easy for you. Oh hello, kat w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: Saved the life?
Speaker 3: Oh you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: No way?
Speaker 3: Really? Okay? What whose life?
Speaker 11: What was it?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 11: Okay? This is gonna sound crazy. Okay, So I am or was a nine one one dispatcher, and I have saved two lives and I have delivered twins and two other babies over the foot.
Speaker 2: Wow, you don't do that anymore?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 11: No, no, it's a long story, but I I'm so happy though we get awards when this happens. It's like it's called a pre hospital cardiac arrest. Wow, you'd literally you'd literally be shocked at how many nine one dispatchers, especially for e MS, have saved lives.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised to honestly, that's the work you guys do.
Speaker 3: Is and you amazing. You should start your own landline where it's like, if you don't want to see O G Y N, you just call me up. I'll walk through the process. I'm a pro at this point. Well, thanks for calling, and I appreciate you for what you do. That's awesome.
Speaker 11: Yes, thank you, especially Yes, the one dispatchers, they're amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you get do you.
Speaker 3: Get a pension?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm not looking to that all right? Thank you?
Speaker 10: You don't want you don't want to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to say that that's hard work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, that's rap.
Speaker 2: Hi which category you fall into?
Speaker 8: I was still participating, trying to figure out the.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're gonna say, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Still choke come out.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to what else?
Speaker 2: Here you go?
Speaker 3: Here's your song?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 3: Yes nothing, okay, wait, here we go. You gotta finish the lyrics.
Speaker 8: I can't breathe.
Speaker 12: But whoa, You've just been choked out, like, thank you for playing Hello, Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Roger?
Speaker 3: Roger?
Speaker 1: You serious, mysterious sexy voice, Roger?
Speaker 2: What category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: I fall into the lyric?
Speaker 1: I think we'll see Roger, we shall see everybody here your.
Speaker 4: Drums?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, was right?
Speaker 10: Hold on, I got.
Speaker 3: This here here you're.
Speaker 4: Drums.
Speaker 10: That's too short.
Speaker 13: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Shame came here.
Speaker 12: With some one.
Speaker 3: You're here, Here we go.
Speaker 11: You know this, Roger, goodness, I am so sorry.
Speaker 3: Even your kids yelling at you the background, Sally, do.
Speaker 11: You know it?
Speaker 3: She's shaking her head, She's like, no, Kasha that thanks to old for me, bears for your family right now. Okay, okay, thanks for trying.
Speaker 2: For talking about Roger's boys.
Speaker 1: Kids were in the back of one on one point three Katie w B with sallon and cold. We try this last week. I braced myself. I was a little I was a little stressy about this a little bit, but it ended up being okay. So you never know what's gonna happen. You can ask Colt in myself one invasive question right now.
Speaker 3: It can be anything six well.
Speaker 2: Six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Mental. It could be like, what do you think about this person. Oh did you ever do this thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 1: One invasive question six five one nine eight nine kd WB it's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. We're gonna get you your keyword for Kendrick Lamar and Siss the tickets in about.
Speaker 2: Three ish minutes.
Speaker 1: But first we opened it up, which is a very terrifying thing to do because you never know what someone's gonna ask you. But you get to ask us one invasive question. So go ahead.
Speaker 14: I'm curious to know what would either of you how do you How would either of you handle getting your partner to be like more considerate and like I guess what they do for you, like whether it's a gift or just like you know, simp like simple little guestures throughout the day, Like what are some suggestions that you guys would have see?
Speaker 3: The issue is you should call our spouses and ask them that.
Speaker 2: Our tops are better than we are.
Speaker 1: I think in everything you have to like my understanding with guys is you can't hint at things with them. You have to be very direct with men. And maybe I'm wrong, so I think you have to say this is what I need to feel loved. Can you do this more often and just and explain truly what you want? Because men always say women like they just like want them to guess what's going on, and women feel like they definitely explain themselves.
Speaker 3: Here, you have to look at your your signican other as a toddler, Like you know when you talk to todd and you're like, no, wait, listen for really quick. I need you to listen. I know you're distracted, listen to me, listen to me, and then you tell sometimes I just need a lotwer reminder, like, hey, I'm talking to you and you're not paying attention.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: What do you feel like you wish your partner would.
Speaker 3: Do more of?
Speaker 14: I guess so more to like be very specific, be way more thoughtful in like getting gifts when it's time to like purchase some or whatever. Yeah, I think very hard about what I'm going to get him, even if he is like mentioning stuff like I do what I can. But then it's more so, okay, what do you want? Here goes some money and you go ahead and spend.
Speaker 1: What you need whatever.
Speaker 14: But I don't want that all the time.
Speaker 2: He wants to be thoughtful. You could say you know what I do.
Speaker 1: You can be like I always have a notes app and when you mentioned something that you like, I put a little note my notes app.
Speaker 2: And maybe you should do that for me.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, well good luck with that.
Speaker 2: I hope that that helps a little bit.
Speaker 14: Yes, it does.
Speaker 11: Thank you, guys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, you get to ask one invasive question.
Speaker 11: What do you got you moved to the Morning Show when Dave retires?
Speaker 2: Oh well, oh well, we moved to the Morning Show when Dave retire?
Speaker 3: First two or two part answer to the question one, Who knows.
Speaker 1: When Davie would retire? Dave is so good, he's been doing it for so long, and he's agile.
Speaker 3: I saw him somersaults in the hallway the other day.
Speaker 11: It's very possible at a camper he's going to retire.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wouldn't blame him.
Speaker 3: That is early onset retirement buying a camper.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I think that there are so many things that go into that.
Speaker 1: I could say sure if he did, and sure if the company came to us and asked us, I think we both would say yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Say I don't know. My fear is they fallen leaves me and then they look at the afternoon show and they're like, dude, let's just extend Ryan Seacresky Rid of Colts and I'm we just save some money.
Speaker 2: No, man, I would not go without you for sure.
Speaker 3: Well thanks, Pale, you will.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Key word time, key word time.
Speaker 1: First of all, it brings me a lot of joy listening to the messages you leave on the talkback feature.
Speaker 2: Some people try to do like a rhyming situation.
Speaker 1: Some people actually quote lyrics from one of Kendrick Ors's as songs.
Speaker 2: But you can truly just say the word squabble.
Speaker 1: That is the keyword. You record it into the iHeartRadio app, you hit the record button, you say squabble, and you are intered to win, and you're never more than thirty minutes away from your shot at winning. Kendrick Lamar and Sissy tickets, We're gonna come back with trending.
Speaker 2: But also another prize. Your chance went on thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Today's Trending with Fellan and Colt on one on one point three kat w B.
Speaker 1: Saturday the nineteenth is Cinema Day, So basically they're calling it like cinema people. Movie theaters are calling it sneak peak Saturday when you're at the movies this weekend. The upcoming summer blockbusters are gonna preview featurettes that were shown at Cinema con to industry insiders. So the summer movie lineup sequels like franchise films, and is a formula and race car driver all part of this. Here are some of the ones you can check out. The Fantastic Four First Steps, Superman, Jurassic World Rebirth That's one scargo Mission Impossible, the Final Reckoning, the live action remake of How To Train Your Dragon, and the SpongeBob movie coming this Christmas. Search for SquarePants.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I'll be all about that.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Plankton one? That New Wish movie that's on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet, but I've like half seen a trailer. Looks awesome.
Speaker 2: My daughter was like, can we watch that? I'm like, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: She's uh, Jake and my steps On Dylan huge SpongeBob fans. I can respect it. I was like, I don't know that she needs to watch this. She's a little bit young, and Jake's like, good American classic.
Speaker 2: So they went on a ski trip.
Speaker 1: I was not there he introduced her to it, and now she's a big SpongeBob fan.
Speaker 2: Yes, I totally get it.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is not the best idea if you are looking for a job and you're doing a job interview, don't use filters. And this is what happened to hiring expert on TikTok I went viral because they said a candidate used a filter that made her face into a breakfast plate with eggs over her eyes.
Speaker 2: And toast over her mouth. Yeah, and when he asked her to remove it, she changed to a strawberry. Okay, you knew what he meant.
Speaker 3: That's a personality higher though also kind of solid.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: If I was a hiring manager, I'd be like, you know what, You're awesome. You know we need things light around here. People are saying we need some morale, you need a balance. I am a me high talent, I am a personality higher. But Rich knew he had to get some stuff done, so we also hired cult. You need a balance exactly.
Speaker 2: You can't just have a personality hire, even though obviously I think.
Speaker 3: You're both your personality and you get stuff done.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying I was waiting for you to say that, but I didn't know I was coming.
Speaker 1: One other crazy thing rich people are doing now and it's affecting us. They're buying all the dinosaur bones. I'm not making this up. Scientists are like, dude, there are more t Rex specimens in private collections than in public museums. And they said it's frustrating searchers who are trying to piece together information about the dinosaurs. Yeah, I get that, before more of the fossil record disappears forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they have to have something that nobody else can have though, Right, that's what it is. At some point, it's all you're so rich when you buy a car, who cares?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, and by the way, if you missed it, your keyword to one one thousand dollars was grand. You can enter that at KDWB dot com. We're going to come back with your after school pop quiz. Your chance to get a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes to ride all the rides is coming up.
Speaker 3: Fella.
Speaker 1: We are going to get you your keyword in a second, but first we want to get you mall of America Nickelodeon Universe passes. If you're calling right, now for Mall of America Nickelodeon Universe Passes. You can do so at six five, one nine eight nine KDWB. We get you a pair of those so you can ride all the rides. But I have to answer some trivia first. The game is called our after School pop Quiz, so we ask you kind of general trivia that you technical.
Speaker 2: I should know was a middle schooler according to Google.
Speaker 1: But I will be honest, I've learned a lot through playing this game myself, and.
Speaker 3: It's just been a long time. Hasn't an since you learned all these things?
Speaker 1: So long? So long? And that's why everyone gets a pass. But like I said, if you want to play sixty five to one, nine eight nine kd WB, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 11: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 15: Tammy?
Speaker 2: Did you say Tammy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, Tammy. Hold on, let's get your competitor. Hi, what's your name? JJ and Tammy are playing for Nickelodon Universe Passes today. Shout out tomal America. I'm going to ask you trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct is the winner.
Speaker 2: You ready?
Speaker 14: Ready?
Speaker 15: Ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number one what color did the blue eminem replace? And I'll give you multiple choice on this one, Tan, red or Burgundy?
Speaker 2: Yes, JJ, Burgundy not burgundy, Tammy. Tanna is correct.
Speaker 1: Nice. Obviously red is still one of the colors. But I did trick you there with a burgundy or tan option. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Who wrote the famous novel Pride and Prejudice?
Speaker 14: Sammy Yes, Tammy, Jane Austen.
Speaker 1: Jane Austen's right, Jammy JJ. I apologize that she was in, she was out. She grabbed the passes before you stood a chance there. I apologize, but you can play again tomorrow. And Tammy, you got Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations, Thank you, You're so welcome. Hold on one second, okay, Now we're gonna get you your keyword, your chance to win. Kendrick Lamar inscis the tickets. It's Saturn. You record your voice saying Saturn in the iHeartRadio app. You'll see the record button. You hit it and you're like, hey, is Jessica give me those tickets? I love the planet was all the rings, you know, Saturn or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna summarize three hundred pages in three minutes. I love that, Katie w a fountain cold.
Speaker 1: Is this the book you actually read or did you watch someone summarize it on TikTok. You wrote down a transcript and now you're summarizing it.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I read this. So this guy, okay, his name is Jay Right. It's called whale fall. His who his whale fall?
Speaker 2: Whale fall? Yeah, you're picking up on the lane like the sea creature whale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what happens when whales died. People don't know this. They got the title because when a whale dies, it just falls down to the bottom of the sea floor, like bottom of the floor, the ocean floor, at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesn't that suck? Just to be never seen?
Speaker 2: Where else did we think it would go?
Speaker 3: I thought it would float a little bit. They seem a little floaty. You're right, they have enough fat.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean so now I know what you think about me. Surprised prize.
Speaker 3: Okay, So his dad gets diagnosed with an illness. His dad it's like, you know what, I'm not going to deal with this jumps off of pier right and he's weighted down by diving gear, but he doesn't have any oxygen, so he's ending it.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 3: Jay feels a lot of guilt because he didn't visit his dad during the illness. They were kind of a strange and he's like, I don't know, maybe I should go see him and his dad. You know, it takes his life. And then Jay is like, you know what, I'm going to go and get his remains. My dad's not going to be at the bottom of the ocean floor. He's not gonna do a whale fall. Okay, I'm gonna go get my father, get some scuba gear. Right, dives into the ocean, immediately swallowed by a whale immediately. Now you gotta remember he's inside of the whale, but he has all this scuba gear on, so he has an hour of oxygen to figure out how to get out of this whale's body. Okay, Apparently there's four different compartments of this whaleka. The first one he goes down, he's like trying to find his way around. First when he goes down, and he has like a little light so we can see minor first one acid starts burning up. He's like, oh, don't want that starts climbing up the whale, right, And it's kind of like slum Dog Millionaire, where there's a lot of flashbacks and like lessons he learned from his dad about diving.
Speaker 1: I swear to you, if this is a story about acid reflux and this is like some kind of metaphor, I'm gonna lose my mind.
Speaker 3: The ending is so annoying. Fast forward. He's running out of oxygen.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Before he jumped into the water, he put a bunch of nine volt batteries into his pack to weigh himself down. I look past it, yeah, pulls out the nine volt batteries. He has some steel wool. He decides he's gonna blow up this whale. Was mcgruber diver to get out of this whale, So he blows up the Whale's the only thing is ridiculous, doesn't get far enough, blows his legs off, his arms off, gets back to the surface. That's how it ends.
Speaker 1: I had some questions about the beginning, but I honestly I want to pretend like that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Which part when it ended?
Speaker 3: I was like that, there's no happiness, there's just now does have any limbs are you?
Speaker 1: You know, you don't have to finish reading a book right when you can tell it's terrible, you are allowed to stop reading the book.
Speaker 3: I spent ten dollars. I felt obligated.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm going to stick to the famous whales like Moby Dick whalefall.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three KDWBU with found and colts. I haven't learning a lot of things about myself in therapy that I feel like could apply to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: One thing is okay if you're walking around and you feel like have you ever been in a conversation where you're laughing and then the person walks away and immediately your face just back to normal?
Speaker 2: Absolutely every single time, every time.
Speaker 3: Now for you, I feel like you have a good judgment on who you are, like your identity as a person right now, what you like.
Speaker 1: What you go, Oh, I'm One thing I've been told about myself from our sales department is how much I do know what I'll do and won't do, and what I do like and what I don't like, which I think is supposed to be a compliment, but I always take it as a little bit of like I'm an opinionated person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say, people who are struggling with their identity, people who have trouble like finding informing new relationships, people who have a difficult time like finding their footing at work. Is because when you're in high school, that's when you're supposed to find your identity, and then from their college that's where you really like polish it. You're like, this is who I am as a person.
Speaker 1: I think I've done those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, if you come from a traumatic childhood and your main focus is just like getting out of the house, like you're just like surviving, and then like, okay, I can't wait these four you I don't even care. I don't even know what's going on these four years. I'm just so excited to get out of my household because like, right there, it's almost there, and your thought and and plot and trying to figure out how to get out of it, you lose that opportunity to find your identity, and especially if you're hanging out with like some burnouts or you're like drinking every weekend or whatever just to like escape whatever it is. So this is you, right, Yes, So she's trying to figure out. Like I think, you don't know your identity because you never gave yourself a chance to figure out who you are, Which leads me to my next question, fallon.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Who am I?
Speaker 2: I can tell you who you are.
Speaker 1: Go for a person who literally every single day tries to be better than the day before.
Speaker 2: Your top priority in your.
Speaker 1: Life is to be the best dad that ever existed and be present for your kids where your parents weren't. You constantly think about your wife and how you can make her happier. But you also are You're a people pleaser all around, because you say yes to everything your boss has asked. To your detriment, to your exhaustion about this, they.
Speaker 3: Said, are you a people pleaser? Or are you trying to control the situation? Manage people's feelings and emotions towards you?
Speaker 1: Depends on if you're on nyquill or not. I've found that when you're on niquill, you don't care about my feelings at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a dangerous combination. Tireder night quill. So I guess what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure out who I am. I don't know you're a good person, maybe my therapist's gas. I do know who I am, and she's just telling me all this information, so I keep coming to her. Well jokes on her. iHeart only covered eight sessions. Yeah, true, Yeah, it is weird to think about them.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Deep thoughts with Coult up.
Speaker 3: Got a Glamorian sayso we are, oh my gosh, running out of time to get you tickets? What a one point three KATWB. Good thing every thirty minutes. You got a chance to win when you open up the Eyeheart radio app. Listen on one a one point three KATWB. And then all you gonna do, You're gonna voice the word.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 10: Yep?
Speaker 2: Can you handle it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Saturn?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, Saturday's all I say, Just Saturaturn, Just Saturn baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will do that right now. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Fallon, you're welcomes one on one point three KATWB. With Fallon and Colt we're talking to Mandy. Both Colt and I have kids. I have a five year old. Cult has a five and three year old, so we uh. I think we remember the newborn phase pretty well totally. Yeah, you forget some things, but some things. What I always say is like, I just don't think there's any way they could have ever prepared you for how hard it really is. And I don't say that to like scare people, but it really is. It's uh trying on your mind and your patience and all the things. And Amandy, you have a new boring and you know how that's going. So how are you doing?
Speaker 15: First of all, I'm exhausted, to be honest, Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: And the reason you call this isn't just to talk about that.
Speaker 1: It's because there are other things that are going on that are making the whole thing a little bit more difficult than you even expected.
Speaker 2: So what's going on?
Speaker 11: So unfortunately, I just feel like this has brought out the worst in my husband, and I just I can't even.
Speaker 15: Believe right now that I have turned into a stereotype basically, like I do everything. I'm the one getting up in the middle of the night while he's sleeping soundly next to me, you know, and it's every couple hours to feed the baby, to change the diaper. I don't know, Like, I'm just very exhausted, I'm.
Speaker 11: Sad, I'm stressed, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 15: I haven't confided in anyone because I'm kind of embarrassed at the same time, if that makes sense.
Speaker 11: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: You just don't want like your like friends or family to look at him differently.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, I mean prior to this, he was so involved, like he wanted this to be so bad, and he's never been that kind of guy that you know, a woman belongs in the kitchen raising kids like that wasn't him. And I'm not saying that's completely him now, but it's like, this is not what I expected at all, And it's just I thought he would be more hands on and I tried to talk to him and he just acts like I'm nagging.
Speaker 1: See, I am one of those very blessed humans who my husband had a kid before we got together, so I feel like he kind of got to experience it. And he was young and now that he's he's a little bit older, and we had all of he's so hands on and I would go to like these mommy and me classes and I would everyone talked about like what they're struggling or what's like good YadA YadA, and I heard a lot of women kind of share stuff like this, and it was always like I always stayed quiet because I had it so good and I felt like I didn't want to talk about it because I'd never wanted to be like a bragging thing when these people were experiencing this. So I don't know exactly what to say, except one thing I saw one time was like a lot of women consistently are like no, I got it, no, I got it, and then the guy's not doing anything to really help or not doing his share, and it's a little bit of the woman's fault too for not you know what I mean, like assigning them responsibilities. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, but I have heard that that is an issue a lot of the time.
Speaker 15: For example, the other night, she had gotten up for.
Speaker 11: Like the third time in like.
Speaker 15: Four hours, like it was not a good night for her or me, and I kind of nudged him and I was like, she's up again, and he was like, well, I used to work in the morning and.
Speaker 11: It kind of like shut me down. And it's like and I get that, but I'm literally not getting any sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 15: It's like I have two kids right now, It's oh god, I want to move back in with my mom, Like that's where I'm.
Speaker 5: At right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. We always did shifts, like I was up from uh, I would be up until like four am, and then when I came around then I would like go wake my wife up and then we would switched so she'd be able to sleep like for a solid chunk, and then I would be able to sleep for a little bit of a chunk. I mean at least like a solid four to five hours, which doesn't sound like a lot, but when you're just doing it, you're doing it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, four to five hours is forever when you're not getting any sleep down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know what's that because yeah, I was always just activated and helpful because it's my child. Also, it's not just her child, not just your child as a child.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it is crazy that it seems like he was so not like this. It's almost like he's changed. He's not quite the person, you know. So I want to open this up to other people maybe if experienced something like this, how they found their way around it, what advice they might have for you.
Speaker 2: You can text it five.
Speaker 1: Three ninety two to one katiewb one. You can also give us a call sixty five one nine eight nine katiew b.
Speaker 3: Dot com.
Speaker 2: Check get a check, get that money.
Speaker 1: Whoo I dang.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We were talking to a new mom a moment ago, and she is going through it. If you've been a new mom, you know the exhaustion of it all. Every baby's very different, obviously, but she is having an issue with her has been not helping at all, and then when she finally had a talk with him, it is like, you gotta help. He was just like you nagging me, blah blah blah, And she's like, dude, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: I need you have to do something.
Speaker 1: And she doesn't know what to do, and she doesn't want to tell her friends and family because she doesn't want them to think less of him. So she's like, I don't know what's going on. So maybe you've been through something similar and you have a little bit advice. What would would you tell her?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 11: This story really hit home for me because I'm currently in therapy for the same scenario.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, how old is your baby now?
Speaker 10: I just have my second baby, my son. He is three months old now, and we have a two.
Speaker 11: Year old daughter, and I'm in therapy to figure out how to be a mom of two now, because.
Speaker 10: The duties are now doubled and it just feels like I am the like go to a parent for a lot of things and it feels heavy. So I think that it's wrong for her husband to refuse to get up a baby overnight. That's unacceptable, but she also has to consider it.
Speaker 11: Something I learned recently that men also go through a version.
Speaker 10: Of post putum depression.
Speaker 11: So if he is completely shut down and not the same person as he was before this baby, it might not be because he's a POS.
Speaker 10: Maybe he's also hurting, So then is somebody to consider as well.
Speaker 11: But I also hold him accountable.
Speaker 10: So if he needs to go talk to somebody, do that. But if I've talked to somebody together, don't be ashamed of that. And that could be the out that she's looked for, or.
Speaker 11: She doesn't want to talk to her friends and family to have them look at him differently.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 1: No, Oh my gosh, you said that so perfectly, and it is true. I mean, I get that the women go through the majority of the work, right, but a guy's life completely changes when he has a baby as well. So you don't want to completely not acknowledge that. So I think that's really great advice. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. Did you have advice for I.
Speaker 13: I was just I had some questions more. I have a five and a three year old, so I went through this kind of recently. Yeah, and I was like wondering, I'm like, is she working, because if she is not working and has the whole.
Speaker 9: Day to kind of go off and on and sleep with the baby, like that's what I always said when I was with the kids that home when they were babies, So like, I don't know, in my opinion, it's kind of fair.
Speaker 4: To have.
Speaker 9: The non working parent kind of do all of that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it doesn't seem like it's just sleeping. It seems like he's not really helping with anything. That was just like one example she gave. But no, I guess what you're gonna know, a lot of times that's what parents will do. Jake jokingly got up a lot with Olive in the middle of the night, even though he was the one working, because he was like, you're the one taking care of the kid during the day, and I'm worried if you're lacking sleep.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, great, thanks.
Speaker 1: So I know that every family is different, it just sounds like he's not helping her with anything.
Speaker 11: Yeah. I mean.
Speaker 9: Also, the other thing is is like I feel like, once you become a mommy have to be kind of bossy and tell your hus Like guys don't just know to do things like you gotta tell him what to do.
Speaker 1: That's the truth. They got to you gotta give some assignments for sure. Thank you so much for calling. Hey, we only have about a minute, but I would love to hear if you have any thoughts on this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do. I just want to do a quick plug for the Mother Beaming program at the Resue Center at HCMT. It is a program for both partom women and martial hospitalization program, the only one in the state, only one of four in the country.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 14: I did it when I was like supeir and severe.
Speaker 8: And severe in closet partum depression and I had a supportive spout not getting any sleep. I mean, it's such a huge life change. Obviously have children or mom and for dad, and it's just an incredibly, incredibly supportive program that I don't think many people know about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, saved my life.
Speaker 11: Wow, And definitely just want to let everybody you know and let you know that there is support out there.
Speaker 6: Change in the pop Culture Minute with Selling and Cult on one on one point three kd W b Okay.
Speaker 2: Haley Joel Osmond.
Speaker 1: He was arrested at Mammoth drunken on a ski lift, and as it turns out, he was thrown around some questionable slurs and that's why they were like, yeah, he's drunk and disorderly, so we're going to officially arrest.
Speaker 3: I think he was taking his clothes off too, if I remember correctly, there was something about him taking some clothing off.
Speaker 1: No idea, No, I didn't. I didn't follow as closely as you.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy crash out. I didn't know. I did not expect that from that guy. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, Yeah, I haven't talked about Haley Joel Osma since, like literally I can't even think of the last time I've mentioned this person's name. This is bizarre that he's in Pop Culture Minute today.
Speaker 3: I know what's insane, Well.
Speaker 1: You know what else is insane? How much you and Chloe Kardashian have in common, and I kind of do.
Speaker 3: We do have the same cheeks. I feel like you wish.
Speaker 1: Chloe Kardashian when she she was like doing a podcast right or her own podcast because she has one, and she said that her kids are not allowed to sleep over anywhere because she's seen too much dateline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got and I relate to that so much.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you balance at this point in life letting your kids have a childhood because one of my favorite things of my life was sleeping over at my best friend Jessica's house and not like and but you just hear so many stories now like I don't want my kid to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: See. I've been thinking about this though, because I had the most fun of sleepovers going to other people's house. But I hate in my house, so you know what I mean. So like, if you have a nice, fun, like wholesome house, maybe you don't need that fulfillment in other houses.
Speaker 1: I first of all, I yeah, it was definitely a more wholesome at my friend Jesca's house when her parents were together and we could go out to eat and stuff like that we couldn't afford to and I'm almost single. But I mean, I know a lot of people say that's why you are. You should be the house that people come to and stay the night, But I don't know. We just didn't deal with that with Dylan, my stepson, because he like didn't do sleepovers.
Speaker 13: Ever.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if they even like sleepovers anymore. I think they just like face timing or like care about sleepovers.
Speaker 1: Any amount of time hours at someone's house makes me scaves me out. Sidney Sweeney singing Breakup an films at karaoke, which is I know Colt's been keeping up with that.
Speaker 2: She was in Florida and she took on Adele's someone like You.
Speaker 1: Dowt no word if she's good at singing, because let me tell you, I do not choose Adele when I am singing karaoke.
Speaker 2: She clearly didn't want the night to end. She wanted the DJ, warned the.
Speaker 1: DJ, she's staying there forever, playfully adding don't get tired of me.
Speaker 2: So she must have been drunk.
Speaker 1: But every Sidney Swehen, he's like every other drunk at karaoke, where the poor karaoke guy has to just kind of be like all right, anyone else, any single other person. The lawsuit Drake filed against his record label and Kendrick Lamar has been quietly dropped. They mentioned They're like, yeah, he dropped that, and it's probably for good reason, right, Like he wasn't gonna win that anyway. He was the first one to fire the shots and then he lost and is feelings hoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean dude, crazy song though, Like that is just yeah.
Speaker 1: Tate McCray is officially collabing with Morgan Wallen for his first woman Do It.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I'm like, why, Tate McCrae. I get why, but I just like, oh, it seems so weird.
Speaker 3: I feel it. Yeah, you've always had that for I don't like Morgan Wallan. Yeah. I think there's a lot of like sensual tension there. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: If I have sentual tension with either of them, it's with Tate McCrae, not with Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 2: She's way more my tite than Morgan Wallen, is true.
Speaker 1: At That is your pop culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lesig and Lenz. Gaga headlined Coachella last weekend, and this weekend.
Speaker 2: The weekend is taking over. I guess he bought out the the Ferris Wheel. He's doing a takeover, Okay, all.
Speaker 1: Three nights is to promote his upcoming movie, Hurry Up Tomorrow. It's a psychological thriller with Jenna Ortega, so that's fun. Also, Olivia Rodrigo and Josier will be at Coachella this weekend.
Speaker 2: Next your keyword, your keyword so I know you want it.
Speaker 1: You don't just get to it fallin all right, here we go Stars, plural stars. You record yourself saying stars in the iHeartRadio app for your.
Speaker 2: Chance to win.
Speaker 1: Listen. Today is running out of times and then tomorrow is your last day. Full of keywords from us to get you into this. Kendri clamar And says, a concert so limited time. Make sure you're doing it. Tell your friends and family to help you out. Record Saturn. I'm sorry, record stars. Oh man, Now I'm confusing everyone stars on the iHeartRadio APPA.
Speaker 3: Normal or nope on one on one point three, Katie w b.
Speaker 2: This is where you can be a part of the show. You let us know something, you, your partner.
Speaker 1: Your mom, whoever does and you're because it's normal or nope, And then obviously the two most sane people in the Twin Cities that's me and Colt. We decide solely based on our tastes and opinions. If something's normal or note, yeah you can trust us, we got you all right, Normal or Nope. I just found out my boyfriend has kept his dog's puppy teeth and a sandwich because he quote wants to put them in a baby book to remember her by normal or nope.
Speaker 3: Okay, just chance page of wife. Had you chance tag wife?
Speaker 2: I would say nope.
Speaker 1: Now that's not to say I'd never saved one dog baby tooth before, but usually it's hard to find them because his.
Speaker 2: Fallout and are so small.
Speaker 3: No, you're a psycho, and if you have a chance, you sat boyfriend so you're not attached. You can actually run away from this situation before you get dragged into like some sort of serial killer documentary, like I had no idea he was capable of those things.
Speaker 1: Then you start replaying stuff in your head and this comes to mind. You're like, oh my god, but what do you know. You don't think it's wholesome at all that he wants to create a little baby book to remember their pop Bye.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you ever see your dog? Percy's too?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming Percy's lost all it's Percy a boy or girl? I can never remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't identify.
Speaker 2: Okay, so did you ever find any of his teeth? Baby teeth?
Speaker 3: Their teeth? I don't. Actually, I'm not quite no. I can't be real with you. I had no idea dogs even have baby.
Speaker 2: Teeth when they're puppies. Their teeth are tiny and so sharp.
Speaker 3: I thought they just grew like a like a like a thumb, like a nail, like a thumbnail or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the fact that you don't know about dogs, dentils.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something. I have never once seen up in a puppy tooth because they're so small. Normal or Nope, dogs having teeth that fall out not normal. I feel like I do that.
Speaker 2: That's you can't do that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not even the thing, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Actually do not know about if that's if cats do, though I haven't looked into the.
Speaker 3: Cats, but I you know that dots do. No way, shark, dude, Sharks are the only ones who are out here repopulating their teeth.
Speaker 1: Okay, normal or note, when starting a new puzzle sorting pieces by edges or colors, or however you start, if you come across a couple pieces still connected from production, you separate them and mix them back up with the rest. Otherwise it's cheating. Nope, I absolutely you know that. I'm like got a head start. Their mistake is my lucky day, baby girl.
Speaker 3: I feel that that's me definitely for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, you you try convince me and the people listening you do puzzle.
Speaker 3: I just did a twenty piece puzzle with my daughter last night, a dinosaur one.
Speaker 2: I'm a little higher.
Speaker 1: Get a fifty piece.
Speaker 3: The ABC's dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: So what you're better than a twenty piece at this point.
Speaker 3: You're being such a diplodocus right now.
Speaker 1: It's diplodocus your nope on.
Speaker 2: There are some decks we got normal or nope.
Speaker 1: Saving cat whiskers that fell out in parentheses, they're good luck. Oh okay, you went hard on it, turning on anyone that would save a dog tooth so cold.
Speaker 2: As a owner of thirteen to ish cats, I.
Speaker 3: Have three cats. Unless you're my landlord that I don't have any cats, but I I don't save them, but I picked them up and show my my daughters, like, oh, do look at this from a little boy.
Speaker 2: Every time you say your cats days are.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, oh my gosh, the cuddles, whisker fell out or moomoom moose. It is whiskers. We call moose mumoo.
Speaker 2: I told Jake that you wanted to name your next animal sandwich. She said, I actually love that.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. That's what I'm talking about because you can just be like haym hey, meatball because it's sandwich is interchangeable.
Speaker 2: Is the dog of know all these?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's smart.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that futuristic dog. If your normal or no, I eat all the chocolate off the outside of a butterfinger, then I eat the inside.
Speaker 3: Now that's a melts.
Speaker 1: That's a melts just like why also to like you're like rabbit too thing it there's no way that that chocolate's not getting up in your teeth, Crevince.
Speaker 3: So the chocolate is the only thing creating a non stick for the butter finger because the butter you it's.
Speaker 2: Just a butter finger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the chocolate is like almost like a lubricant because it's just so sticky inside.
Speaker 2: Why do you make everything so advertising?
Speaker 3: You never eat butter finger before?
Speaker 1: Look at me, I've obviously eaten a butter finger. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: People sleep on pay days too.
Speaker 1: Payni's are so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're so good.
Speaker 1: What's that one? Is it like a ten thousand, one hundred grand? What's it called?
Speaker 3: One thousand grand?
Speaker 11: Are? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know you're talking about hundredandehundred grands?
Speaker 2: Super good? Also underrated, Give me with it. You know what isn't overrated?
Speaker 1: It sucks. Three Musketeers, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Those are.
Speaker 1: There's more stupid.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be like money laundering, right or something something. Nobody's buying those.
Speaker 1: I's not the only people that love Three Musketeers. Okay, it's going to be offensive. I feel like, because you know, you and I are so youthful and young. It's only older people, like super old people like three Musketeers.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, up there with like nechos necho wafers.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not hate on necho wafers. Malicious.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, let's make a candy colored chalk, you know what I mean? Like that's not fun at all.
Speaker 2: It's just like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's just like gray and doll and just like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What's gray?
Speaker 11: And you know what?
Speaker 1: Let's just wafers are like a beautiful tan. Wait are you tick all those the pink brown and thoes? I was thinking of nilla wafers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, either way, solid waf put some frosting on those. Oh my god, all day. I'll ride anyway.
Speaker 2: No one's asking you to ride away from back off.
Speaker 4: It's a throwback throw down, throw down, throwback, throw down, take you back to the old school, KD W B.
Speaker 1: Okay, we each pick a throwback song and we need your help. You you're the one listening because we want this to be something enjoyable for you. So you decide which one you want to hear by calling to vote, Colt, would you pick this week?
Speaker 3: No good one? I remember being in like second grade, just on a school bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, person, my son, Okay, every time it's so disrespectful, and this is the one that I chose.
Speaker 10: See, I haven't maden.
Speaker 4: For you to.
Speaker 3: Let's get on it.
Speaker 1: They b come on, let's go. They were at like the first star party I ever went to. Here at Katie W. B Carmen Man rip good times, good time. Well they're alive. Just want to be clear that it's not a group anymore. You can call and vote, which one do you want to hear in its entirety? First to get three votes, we play the song six' five one nine eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 4: It's a throwback throw down, crow down, throwback, throw down, take you back to the old school, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Okay, we do have kinder Kamar and says the tickets. We've got your keyword coming up right after the winning song. Okay, right up the winning song, your keyword. This is a song that Colt chose this week, and this is the song I chose this week.
Speaker 2: See avde.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: We each chose a throwback song. You decide on the one we play. Whoever gets three votes, that's who wins. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Lauren, Lauren?
Speaker 2: Who are you voting for?
Speaker 9: I gotta go with Salad?
Speaker 2: Are you Lauren?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hayley?
Speaker 3: Who you're voting for? You're such a great person? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 8: Angelie?
Speaker 2: Angelique?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 2: How's your vote?
Speaker 14: I have to go with Colt.
Speaker 10: I love that.
Speaker 3: Whenever it's beside me, it's just like sad, like I'm sorry, Fallon.
Speaker 2: I need to let.
Speaker 1: Everyone know you're not betraying me. We still are besties, obviously. If you like cult song better, it's okay.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you?
Speaker 2: Hello, who are you voting for?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There, we appreciate you a best all right, thank you God, thanks.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, let me ask you something. Big girls don't what right?
Speaker 2: That's right, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Kayla has more keywords tonight, but we only have two left for our show.
Speaker 2: Time is running out with keywords tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And then there you go, trying to get you into the kinder clamar And says the tickets people are posting on their stories.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, they've been trying. I did twenty keywords today.
Speaker 1: Keep trying because someone's got to win. Your keyword is humble. Record your voice saying humble on the iHeartRadio app. And you are intered to win. You can wipe your brow and then just wait for us to call you when you win those tickets. It's one on one point three k d w b's time for the one K wordplay. You can call right now for your chance to win. One thousand, six five one nine A eight nine KATIEWB, you'll say, fall, I'm feeling magical.
Speaker 2: I want to partner with you or cult. I know it may be surprising, but you are who I want.
Speaker 1: To partner with today. Ye shocking as a cult actually is the most surprised people pick him, which is crazy because I feel like, yesterday, while you did lose for your partner, you you did pretty well.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to gaslight people because I don't like getting out of my chair and walking and then I just got to open the door instead staying there.
Speaker 1: Whoever, whoever you choose to partner with, they have to leave the studio. So it does take a lot of energy out of us to get up and walk like five steps, So I get that absolutely. Also, right after this, we will have your keyword, your chance to want one thousand dollars a little better than this, but all right maybe, but this one's a thousand pennies not too bad.
Speaker 2: Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 10: Dakota?
Speaker 1: Dakota calling to play the one K word play? Who would you like to partner with today? Myself or Colt yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I gotta walk at it, all Rightyll get the step in, Falligator, get out of here. Okay, Dakota. Just remember you're trying to match words with Fallon, So I'm gonna give you a word. You give me the first thing that comes to mind, or a word you think Fallon will say. Okay, your first word is polar.
Speaker 15: Exprept.
Speaker 3: Next word shot god? Swing? Swing? You're still there?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Sorry, No, you're good?
Speaker 3: Yep. Swing. And the last word is theater.
Speaker 8: Theater oh, theater.
Speaker 10: Up. I got nothing for that one.
Speaker 3: You're going with pop We'll go with popcorn. I heard that in the background. Okay, all right, fall In free, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 2: You know I'm just ready to win some cash for my girl, Dakota.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that. Okay. First word polar.
Speaker 2: Bear express?
Speaker 1: What I meant?
Speaker 3: Which one you mean I met express?
Speaker 2: I met there?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 11: Oh? My god?
Speaker 3: Which express?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right? Shot gun? Whoa swing? Just first word?
Speaker 4: Swing?
Speaker 6: I really need one.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Someone messaged in earlier and asked me to stop screasing because it's blowing their speakers in their car, So let me pull back.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a lot of things for this last one, and she actually got help in the background. She was unsure what to choose. Theater, theater, theater, theater.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, that one is a hard one. That is play.
Speaker 3: Popcorn.
Speaker 1: Oh movie, theater, movie theater. I thought of theater, like, oh my gosh, Dakota, we were so close.
Speaker 10: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Can you agree that Colt did ruin this for us?
Speaker 3: I Regt got it it. Bad news, you didn't win one thousand pound pennies. Good news, though, you go win a thousand dollars right now. Oh, here's one point three kt W