Speaker 1: The things that not everyone knows about you, you know, when it's happened to those you know, those secret vaults that you have, Miss Jaska Rich and let private talk know a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that And we always talk about like, you know, the basic things everyone asks me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: But those are important too, because that's why you are who you are. And so let's see what all these things are going on. So how are you today? Thank you for coming, thank you for.
Speaker 2: Making a bazy day. Oh my power went out, but I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Well, the gods have opened you. I'm glad that you've made it. I'm glad that you're safe. I'm glad that you're here and going to talk with us. So how is it for you know, having such you know, a big collection that you do, and how is like how does it feel having some of the top stars like wear your shoes and like ask and reach out to you and do those things, Like how does that make you feel?
Speaker 2: It feels pretty like surreal?
Speaker 3: Actually, it's like you know how sometimes you like lay there as a kid and like you nine men as a kid, but like just in life, you're like, oh, I want to do this, and I want to do this.
Speaker 2: I mean it actually happens. You're like, wait a minute, did I just do that? It's like almost aha type of moment. Yeah, like wow.
Speaker 3: I mean like whatever you set your life in your mind, you can get it done. And I just want to be able to inspire anyone out there who has streams, who you know, gets discouraged, who wants to maybe not start a business or like they feel like they don't enough, they don't have enough funds.
Speaker 2: To do so just do it.
Speaker 1: Just start sometimes, just like don't think about it, just go out and just do it. Whatever it is, break by brick, however it happens.
Speaker 2: Literally sure when I exactly what I recommend, just starting.
Speaker 1: So you have you recently just opened a store at the Bively Center. How how does that feel?
Speaker 2: Like? How is that big of accomplishment?
Speaker 1: Like actually not just website because everything now is just like the internet based and having an actual brick and mortar store like view about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I actually was on Melros first. I started out with a small office down here, like maybe like a block away, and it was like a room like this big, and I thought that was perfect for me, and this is like in twenty eighteen and then that we started outgrowing that room. I looked for a space on Melros and there was a space I was open, and I was like, oh my god, I love this place, Like, can I please get the least and they told me the rent and I was like, oh my god, it's so expensive. That's when I first saw it, Like I was like when I passed my hour, Oh what's that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And I was so scared to take that step.
Speaker 3: And my mom said, Jessica, you just have to do it and just not think about it because you might go buy that store later on and see another version there and where she could have had it.
Speaker 2: So I did it.
Speaker 1: I took a step like that's empowering, you know, being pushed like that with how you know if I'm a strong woman.
Speaker 2: You know, like that selfs too. It is because sometimes it's like you don't have.
Speaker 1: That teetering like oh, let me do it, you'll just still think about it and right, it hasn't done it right, And if that didn't happen, then.
Speaker 3: I would not hear Yeah, because I did the store and I had that was open for like a two years and then probably tent I reached out to me and that they had some open vacancies, and I went told with the vacancies they spoke about, and I gave you this incredible store next to Versace and Burbery, And I'm like, why what that's a crazy So it's such a great blessing.
Speaker 1: So is that something that you always aspired to do but to be in the Beverly Center or is that something that came later on with everything?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: Like, how does that feel because of being you know, buy those big chain store not even a chain, like those big iconic stores, Like that's a big you know, achievement that we're hearing any other one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you. Honestly, that was never my goal to be proo stores.
Speaker 3: I mean I definitely wanted my notoriety later in life about like my business and how far have come. But like to put between those two, I was like, WHOA, Like I really worked hard for it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like did that just leads to anyone? But that space, for sure, you have to have lots of not just cloud.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to have to back up all those things you do, all those many shoes, all those collections, all those things, all the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but I definitely wanted to try them all. Excuse me, try them all because I heard that the traffic was a lot better than al roads. So that's definitely that we're experiencing. It's great traffic, it's great awareness. It's great like your girls that come in there are going into like bending and walking into my st because there's just where I'm ats.
Speaker 1: Which is but traffic, you know, it's walking advertisement kind of yeah in a sense. And now that everything's picking up because of the pandemic, you know, it's I'm sure that's a lot more business coming through, you know, the doors and stuff like that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're finally getting back to normal shopping slowly. We're like twenty five grass.
Speaker 1: That's a big step, you know, especially with all you know, having to wait those things that happened during the pandemic that you actually got your store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shut down last March and then we were just operating like office work behind the scenes there, and then I moved to I wasent in November, so it was still like it was barely open then the mall, so it was like six people at a time.
Speaker 1: In the store, so, who is the one celebrity that you have dressed and that's just been like the biggest like kind of like fangirl moment for yourself, not for everybody.
Speaker 2: Else, but like for you.
Speaker 1: Or it's like, oh, yes, like maybe even designed it for that person, maybe had it in mind or something that kind of like came into fruition.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: People always ask me this question, and I definitely can't sing off any single celeb. I would say every single one has definitely made an impact him in an awing moment. Did I ever design anything specifically for someone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I did design shoes for Kylie not you know, in my in my mind, I'm like, okay, I see her wearing always.
Speaker 2: It just fit with what was going on in the closet.
Speaker 3: At that time, and I'm like to hope if I drop these off to wear, I'm sure enough she did. So I think just watching the stars and watching what they're wearing with trends are doing with their styles, are doing.
Speaker 2: Just helping out. Yeah to know.
Speaker 1: You know, so I have a question and I have to know the answer. How many shoes do you personally have in your closet?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have less shoes in my classes than I do my website.
Speaker 1: Really, so you're like you just keep you give them a way to everyone. You're not keeping anything for yourself.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is, you know my customers come first, but more so I wear them a couple of times. I just awsome because I design them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can just imagine all these shoes and just like having because me, I'm like, I'm a Gemini, and I like, if I like something, I get like three of them because I'm like, I'm gonna wear them a lot and I want to have them, and because I have access to them, like your stuff, I'd be like, okay, I need three of these threes three And then I guess because you do have access, it's a little easier too. But I just like, I still want to horde some for myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I like have them all like lined up, but I don't have all my styles, to be honest, and I'm really that's.
Speaker 1: A shame you need to think of, you know, self care, you know, like have those in a vault somewhere for you and just no, I keep my.
Speaker 2: Own secret SATs, my own shoes.
Speaker 3: We know what it's funny is that I used to wear my own shoes so much to the fact that you know, I get it, I'm a designer, but I do enjoy other brands.
Speaker 2: Like tonight, I'm not wearing my shoes.
Speaker 1: I just get to switch it up. But I think that, but it's like, also, you know, it's a walking average, and I get that, but it's also you know, you have those like good pieces that you do that you just have to, like, you know, always have them on display.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: That's true then, And it's definitely like I've learned to fill trap things I don't wear. So it's a lot of other shoes that I don't wear as much as I've been given away and like closet sailings I'm.
Speaker 2: HORD or some horder like shoes from like five years ago.
Speaker 1: I always kind of like a guilty victim of that too sometimes where it's like I've had to have the push be like do you really when's the last time you wore this? And I'm actually at the stage right now in my closet because you know, we were the pandemic for so long and then things were kind of opening up and whatever, and I'm like I halfway shopped and then I stop shopping and now I'm like.
Speaker 2: Where do I a sell my clothes? Help me?
Speaker 1: Like, I feel like I have I built a whole close, like I took a whole room in my apartment and made into a closet.
Speaker 2: It looks like a Nordstrums. And I still feel like I have no clothes right close.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how do I walk in here? And I'm like nothing to luxury problem. So that's not really a problem. It's a good problem to have. But yeah, I think it's just time for me to shop. I think it's time to crazy because I did the same thing. And you know what it is, girl, It's like you worse than on the Instagram and you can't wear it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's because you're photographing look with me, like with the podcast every episode sometimes you know I can't really I can wear we rewear it, but it's like I can't really rewear it right, just like so you gotta make it really a moment, but you gotta gonna sell that moment and you gotta make it make them make it worth Yeah, I have the problem too. That's maybe that's where our closets are.
Speaker 2: Like the same same. I'm like looking like twins. Nothing. I literally it's a whole bedroom. It's a shame. Sometimes I'm like why, I'm yes, shame, shame you watch it. I don't feel shame, but I deserved it all the things I did. That's right, private talk, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I hope you're liking this episode. Make sure you subscribe, comment and subscribe. We'll do all those things because it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: So we talked about nord Strums you just signed a deal with them and ds W how is how did that come into fruition?
Speaker 2: Talks about that?
Speaker 1: Like did you just I mean that these are all big accomplishments that you have, Like these are obviously something that you've been working for a long time and up to these things. But it's amazing that it's you know, it's a time for you to celebrate you.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, DSF, you emailed us back in October and contact like she's contact is on the website.
Speaker 2: Hey do you love you? We love to put you on our website. I'm like, what, Oh my god, this is insane. So we email the buyer.
Speaker 1: That's even better, Like you know, not even yeah, because it's like your product speaks for itself, right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was like wow.
Speaker 3: So we got on the phone with her and she's like, yeah, we want to put you in there for Black History Month for February. We found you on footwear news dot com, which is I'm on there a lot, and you know, we saw the you're.
Speaker 2: Africanmerican designer and we didn't even know. We love to get yourself, so that's kind of how that happened.
Speaker 3: We're online with their site and then a students open the Beverly Center nor Trum's called our phone.
Speaker 2: My employee was like, Jessica, that was North Troms. I was like, get out of here, are you serious?
Speaker 3: And she's like yeah. I'm like no, that's a buyer. She asked to be wholesale.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do we wholesale? Of course, we whosale.
Speaker 3: So I called her back and I was freaking out because like, she didn't she didn't aswer the phone like the first two days, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, did I lose her to have the right number? Did she write it down wrong? I thought I should have red the phone. Yeah, oh god. And I literally was like freaking out.
Speaker 3: And then finally she called me back to the Sorry we were in market, we were busy, Let's talk next week. And then it went really fast, like when I'm talking like it went from looking at our line sheets to us not telling We didn't really tell them our price points at first of the wholesale, but we said let's just see what they want first and then.
Speaker 2: Go from there.
Speaker 3: And when they ordered everything, I was like, oh my god, this is gonna be a huge order. And it was a massive order. It was so much stress for us because we literally like like made our factory work over time to get on time to them, and it got to the States on time, but then FedEx screwed up the entire area of it, like by three So three weeks late to Northrums is like the worst thing you could do. Was the first time, you know person. But they were very leaning and very understanding and they're it's all in store now, just like.
Speaker 1: COVID, like everything COVID nineteen, Like that's the excuse for everybody deliverate it's it's COVID.
Speaker 2: COVID.
Speaker 1: No, this is really this is the truth, but disclaimer this if we're going to have a warning like, but yeah, they finally got everything like last week.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's really cool.
Speaker 1: That's a really big accomplishment to have part of you for sure, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: And I and I know that the buyers, I'm sorrying that the buyer, but the stores are telling me that the reactions are really good, that they needed, like they all they always needed, like a midpoint of like above Steve Madden, but then under like a mena movie or something like that, because girls don't always want to spend some of her dolls on a shoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they want to be a little bit more high.
Speaker 1: In then and still good quality because it's like, you know, that's a big you know thing. I'm a shoe girl on myself. So it's like I like to have I don't like to spend it depending on what.
Speaker 2: It is, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like it's all about for me, it's like shoes or accessories. That's why I love them so much. Successor as a report of the like the best part of an outfit. You can do it from jewelry to shoes. But so it's like depends on what it is. But for me, I also like the middle ground because it's like I want to spend money, but I also want to wear it. A couple of times I don't want it to like you know, that's why I feel like the ones I spend that are really high, like I know it's gonna last, right if you know, I'm not drunk and like fulling. I think them somewhere, you know, something happens to my dog who knows, but you know, but but yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's one of those things for me.
Speaker 1: It's like why I also liked I have several shoes from everything from I mean high end to low end or whatever. It just dippends if they look hot and you know, somebody come to and some of them are like the most more comfortable ones where it's like that middle point anyway point that cushion.
Speaker 2: The cushion literally there's no cushion in high end like zero.
Speaker 1: So talk about a little bit more of like, you know, being in the industry and like coming into as being the black female shoe designer coming up in this industry, Like how it was this, you know, was it struggles? Was it you know open doors? How you know talk about it. No, it's definitely wasn't open doors.
Speaker 3: It was more so like what I noticed mainly I would say, is like, you know, I was this fresh designer out of nowhere, like never I was doing clothing at first.
Speaker 2: I did have a clothing store at first online and people are kind of me from that.
Speaker 3: And when I transitioned over to shoes and then I put all these girls and all my stuff, people were like, whoa, what'd she like? How did she come up with this idea? And then then everyone's copying me. And then next I set this trend of like this PBC trend. I did PBC shoes, like the whole line was called transparent. It was called transparent because I didn't think right. I didn't want to like compete with a lane that I knew I wasn't even involved in more than a couple of months. Yeah, I didn't want to think of designs. I just figured everything clear, it'd be easiest.
Speaker 2: Sometimes basic is like oh you need right, and people forget about that. Yeah, that's kind of where my niche was.
Speaker 3: So then I became the popular PBC designer and then from that I started doing more designs with different fabrics and things like that.
Speaker 2: But took that took me two years to get there because I.
Speaker 1: Was like, there's levels, you know, but we were good at what she did. You know, when you sing in everybody liked it, you know, they grew into something. And sometimes it just takes that signature look and that signature thing to like rocket and then again like your name speaks for itself because it's then that goes with like your style, Like you said, you're on with trends, and he's doing these things where it's like if you would wear it, your girlfriends would wear it. You kind of like you know who's gonna buy you know who's gonna be your buyer.
Speaker 2: That's very true. That's kinda happened.
Speaker 3: So then then like me find them find out it was black or whatever African American, it was like a little bit harder, Like I noticed that, like I'd have a big celeb or my stuff, but I wouldn't be covered on like press certain places. But then, so did you find your yourself kind of like hiding a little bit more behind because you didn't want to attach that to or did you because like people knew like obviously it's my Like on my personal page, I promote obviously it's my collection, but on my brand page, I didn't really ever put that I was African American because I was like, how would I become high end without being typecasting and put into a bubble Like I kind of felt like, oh, yeah, she's cool, but she's African American.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna ever be high end. That's kind of people think about me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel how you could feel that way, but I feel like that's a shameful way. But I feel like it's society in a sense. It's makes you like with but it's like you are high end. You know you're high end from the beginning. It's just like when they tell you to hold onto something and they think that nobody has its worth, but you know what you're worth is at the end of the day, and that's what makes it shine even brighter at the end.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of like why your.
Speaker 1: Blessings come into fruition and everything is coming that's good to you right now. It's for you sticking it out and being you know, knowing that you had a good product, and even just your mindset and your attitude about it is really you know, humbling and very cool to see someone come up through all those things and still come out really successful.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, it was. It was difficult, but now we're like we are African American. I'm here, I'm staying. I'm here for sure. You should you know.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like you should stand up, you should have your face, you should have you know, your market if that's who you are and what your brand stands for. Is it seems like to me is who you are, you know, and it's a part of stems from that, and that's you know, you're after American and that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you. So you said that before about the major brands like copying all your things. How what is that feeling like?
Speaker 1: Is that like, you know, it's it's it's one of those things that it's like imitation is flattering, but it's not, you know, like, well, it.
Speaker 2: Used to hurt me a lot. Yeah my god, Oh my god. I remember I cry. I would be like, no way, I literally just put this out. You know.
Speaker 3: What's kind of funny is like I designed things that I want it to be hot, and I know would be hot, but then once I put it out in the world use it, I'm like, dang it, why I just give them the past.
Speaker 1: It's also but you're also benefiting it as well. So you know, how do you distinguish what you don't give up? Because I'm sure there's certain things that it's like when those moments come, like how is that struggle?
Speaker 2: How does that? You know? I had to let it go. Like one of my good friends is called He's been a legend and I love him.
Speaker 3: He was one of our first episodes. Yeah, I remember, I'll never forget, he told me. Jessica's like, Jessica, you have to just keep going. Don't you think about when someone cop is you, You're onto the next knowing you did it first, Like you have the energy you spend on that you can be taken from your creative and like, you know what, you're right and I'm gonna happen now.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't care. That's good.
Speaker 1: You know you have to like not dwell on the negative, and that's that. It's a negative. But it's again, but it's like imitation flirt. You know, it's flattering, but like you said, you did it first, you get it. You're onto the next one, bite, your next, next movie.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Right? So what do you think is the best advice you've ever been given.
Speaker 3: My mom always tells me she's the best advice always. My mom always tells sorry, tells me that just go for it, like, don't think about it, your gut in sync, because it's gonnably twice your you a different way. But whatever your initial thought was, like should I wear the white top tier of the black if it was white? First word the white, there's a reason why, you know, So you always go with your first choice always. That's important to have because I struggle with that myself. I feel like it's one of those things where it's like it's like you know your own intuition, but it's like when you start to second guess it, and it's the more you start to dwell on something, then you second get your intuition and.
Speaker 1: Then it's like which is it? And so that's that that gray area. So if you were just listened to your first thing working on.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, but yeah, but it better, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's it's I's practicing, you know what I mean. It's like it's something that may not come easy all the time, but you know, you still think about it.
Speaker 2: You still think about what if I didn't do it? Then, Yeah, I know, I'll just make sure that's good advice. Mom.
Speaker 3: I like that your mom's invested. And whenever I don't listen to my mom's advice, it's never good. Ever, she said, when you come become a parent, you know, I'm like, wow, it's insane.
Speaker 2: It's pretty insane.
Speaker 1: So tell me something that everybody talks about and hypes up about, but you think is overrated.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so many things, my god, Bitcoin and all this stuff like kryptoquarancines, like, nothing is overrated for Jesus Christ. I gave money to Sorry and invested money to dogecoin. I put four thousand dollars. It's so much money for me to do with.
Speaker 2: I hate gambling unless it's not if it's not mine, if my money, I hate it. But I it's one some money, I can roll it, Yeah, roll it, give me ten that's good. But my own money. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I put four thousand and I left all of it, and I'm like, my friend had just won the day I put it in and I lose. So it's like I hate gambling, and I feel like, just stick with how you make money, don't try to gamble.
Speaker 2: So what was the hype and what made you be like, oh, I'm gonna do the four yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, because like I think, like I don't know, So tell us about so you you went in at what point? And did you like kind of like how you because there's some people that are still doing well on it.
Speaker 2: It's the thing.
Speaker 3: So I went in I think it was like at sixty sixty cents or something like that, and then I pulled out when it was like forty. I don't know, I don't know how this is how it works. My friend was running it for me, but he left all his money and he now he like thirty thousand dollars he made. And if I had to, like because it's one of those things you gotta like leave it in.
Speaker 2: And I can't every day, I'm like, what does you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like for me too, I'm not a gambler. I'm like, I worked hard for this day and I'm not about to give it up. And if i am, I'm a look at it right here and like so I'm like checking numbers, like I'm a numbers person too, So I'm like, so I'm very like, yeah, I never got into it, but I wanted to there was times and I was like I can't I don't even know how to get into it or like whatever. And then I was just like I don't know enough about it, like I don't know, like I'm not a trader anyways. I just started, you know, investing into like in the market and things like that too, and a smaller scale and learning like a little bits like that. But as far as that, I was like, right, I'm going to keep my coins over here. But there's people that like did really well, so it's like, you know, yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Definitely am like I'm very smart with my money. I'm very like I'm tired, I can be trying.
Speaker 1: Me to be like that, Like that's not a bad thing, though, I feel like, you know, you spend it well, you know, worry. I'm sure that you want to you know, that's you know what it is, but you work hard for it, so it's like why just throw it away? But somebody else is sure exactly if you want to throw yours away and mine for like, wait till mine at the end. So what is one of your social media weaknesses?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Are you a troller? Are you going to like memes?
Speaker 1: Are you like stalking people's pages, which one Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok.
Speaker 3: On Instagram all day long, but more so like because I'm trying to wreck my followers more like when they write me comments and dms and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But for the most part, I think, so it's all work related.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's usually work related me just knowing what's going on in the world. But for me, like taking personal photos is so difficult. People think I'm a model and I'm that model.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, why because you don't think about it or you think that you like don't look and you're good in your picture, Like why is it hard for you to take a like Instagram?
Speaker 2: Like people think that that's its easiest thing.
Speaker 3: Like so I get paid for brand deals every month and like being on time the exact day, the exact tag, but cash if you miss a day, if you're it's like, oh my god, I got like some food Yesterdad.
Speaker 2: Make sure put four story posts within.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what about I can't eat that day if I forget what we hear yo, And I'm like, oh my god, this just too long.
Speaker 2: I think I saw that post. Yeah, it's really good food too, but I'm like, but it's just the fact that like having to do everything with that when you're so busy already, so it's like you really have to like pencil it in, which is like and then you like forget because you're already hungry. And then you're like, damn it, I forgot. It was so key already doing that a lot of life.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was the same, and like my brain thinks, like sometimes it's like in certain other things. But if you shift gears because they do like thousands of different dogs by your head, right, you forget that one back there that you're like, damn sing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be mad at me. I know.
Speaker 3: So these girls I have like millions of followers, and they like health junkies and they do all these things and make up at ten am, and I'm like, if three cameras to their house with lighting and editors.
Speaker 2: Are like, I don't know how up? I cannot How do you afford to do all that? Yeah? Because that's expensive? That adds. Yes, I'm just stick to designing. So what advice would you give your younger self if you could?
Speaker 1: This mom gives you a lot of good advice. I'm sure you have good advice inside of you too? What would you give your younger self?
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is like I'm not saying that I'm like I'm perfect or anything, but that's the way I used to live my life, and I still live my life where I don't have things to tell myself that makes sense, okay, Like I never I never live in regret like.
Speaker 2: Any you have everyone to do. I did it.
Speaker 3: Like if I had ten dollars for my name and my rent was you tomorrow, I spend the ten dollars on and I care.
Speaker 2: You know, I just reckless. I am just like reckless way you know what I'm saying. But it always works out. It always works out. God always has me. But have you always been like that? Always been like that since your Yeah? So you would you would tell her just keep doing the same thing, baby, Yeah, the same thing.
Speaker 3: And I would say, maybe try to live a little bit more like in the moment, because if you're ever around me, I'm on two phones at a time, but that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I work from my phone.
Speaker 3: So I'm very blessed to get to this point in my life where I could be anywhere at any time and work and I don't.
Speaker 2: Have to anywhere. Yeah, so people have to respect that, and people just oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's a guilt thing sometimes and sometimes it's like for me, it's like you have to you do have to micromanage it to a point, right. But then it's because it's like okay, maybe at seven or eight o'clock, pick a time where it's like, okay, maybe I should put it down. It's like I'm the same way, like I work on my phone. Everything I do for the podcast is on my phone. But it's like sometimes they're like, what are you doing. I'm really working.
Speaker 2: I'm not on it. You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it isn't Instagram thing, but you're working, you're posting things or doing whatever.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it's not. You know, it just depends on what is. So it's for me, I'm like, okay, at this point when we're either eating or doing whatever, I'm gonna put it done right. But other time you are just that's hard. You're here to deal with it. But again, it's a work in progress because it's so hard not to not make money.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're missing out on something or it's like that fomo of like where's the next this or whatever? Or if I don't do this, Like you said, you have all these checklists that you need to do that you're like, fuck, what if I do? But then it's also sometimes it's like, okay, like really my machine to work properly, I really need.
Speaker 2: To shut down, you know what I mean. And that's for me. With the pandemic, I feel like taught me a little bit more. I'm still on edge of a little sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'm like I was talking earlier, I was like, last week wasn't the busiest for me, but I had like the next two weeks were crazy, and I was like, I found myself on the couch and I was like, man, I'm lazy.
Speaker 2: I'm this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but I have so many things going on. But I'm like, you know what, fuck it. I'm just gonna sit here and do nothing because I deserve it.
Speaker 2: I know. I've been on this road for like ten years of my life.
Speaker 1: The last year because of the pandemic was so the first time that I've actually stayed home.
Speaker 2: The longest in my life that I was like, who am I as a person? I'm like, I don't even know how to function in my home. I didn't remember like I was.
Speaker 1: They're probably fifty percent of the time, and so I had to learn how to be love a real persona and learn how to do real relationships and not.
Speaker 2: Be like I'm out like you know.
Speaker 1: So it's it's a lot of personal growth, which is always amazing, especially this stage of my life, but definitely challenging of whatever. But those also things of like what you put into yourself where it's like, oh, maybe I should have taken a bath or just turned it off or watched a whole fucking Netflix series.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I watched so many Netflix series. I've been netflixed out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, did you ever catch COVID? I did not, while you're lucky not you caught COVID back in July? Yeah, how was that for you? Was it?
Speaker 1: It was a mile though, Yeah, So it wasn't something that took you out completely. You just kind of like a normal.
Speaker 3: Cold or something mild, thank god, like anything. But yeah, I lost my piece of smell, but I got back within four days. I know how I got in. My friend came to my house lively, and I had seen no one the entire COVID, not one person. My friend came over and dropped off a bottle of wine for me. And that's when things are trying to kind of open up maybe, like you know, end of July for like a week, and he was there for five minutes. When he was there, he was like, ess, it's really hot in here. I'm like really, but but my place is always hot. I'm black, everything's always you know. So I was like, okay, I'll turn the air on.
Speaker 2: Turn the air on.
Speaker 3: He left next day, He's like, just I'm so sick. Yeah, my god, feel so shitty. I'm really bad temperature.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're like yeah. He's like, I get tested. And then I was like I'm fine.
Speaker 3: Four days later, then I started feeling like cold, it kind of like achy sweats, Like I'm oh, it's just a cold, and then boom got cold.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything like lingering effects afterwards? No?
Speaker 3: I mean know, my mind smells a little off for about month. I'd say it was like not as strong. I don't think it's still as strong as it was because I live. That's like everyone, it's been different, like I know for me and like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I've gotten it one time in my life and I didn't know about it or like whatever. But I mean I'm pretty healthy.
Speaker 1: I you know, I'm on a like I do he like blacks and sea moss like every day, like like on a red like for the last six months or so. But even before then, I was still doing something like ginger like all this stuff whatever. So I don't know if it's just because of that or like I've gotten before in January, who knows, I don't know, but I've been luckily not to so.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I feel like.
Speaker 1: At this point in our in my life, like I will get it eventually sometimes, you know, but exactly I I'm not running in line to go and jump and go and do it. But if I have to be forced to for travel purposes or whatever, then I will cross that bridge when it comes to it.
Speaker 2: But I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just like we said that I've been you know, I've I've traveled a little bit, you know, not crazy like I normally would, but I have gone places and I haven't gotten it. And like I said, it for what I do, it's working for me. I'm so cautious. Like you know, I've always been like not a germophobe. But even when I traveled before, because I traveled on that plane every single week. I cleaned everything I watched. I was mindful of what I did, you know what I mean, just was things. I definitely wash my hands way more than I've ever in my life, which is crazy because it's like it kind of puts you back in the basics of things that you were like personal space, doing these things or whatever that You're like, oh, this is what like normal life should be and not just like greed and like everything being you know, So you know, both stressed about certain things, but you live and you learn.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's definitely I'm glad that things are starting to open up. But it's also one of those things too. It's like I don't want to You're like I I'm like, do I really want to?
Speaker 2: I don't want to open up?
Speaker 1: And I'm a homebody and now I love you know what I mean. So like I've made my home my sanctuary of things, so it's like why leave or whatever? Like I like spending time with myself, Like I'm pretty fun.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel like myself. You can FaceTime people exactly. There's a lot I found a lot of things you can do when you're at home. You didn't code. You don't have to even spend as much money as you want to.
Speaker 1: But I still, you know, adulge, indulge whatever. But you know those yeah, those I have date nights. It's funny because now I'm like, on Friday, I'm like nine o'clock in bed doing something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, my life's so different. I used to be like going to work at nine pm and like being in a club hosting doing things. I'm like, I'm gonna go to sleep. I have no regrets, no regrets. You know, I had a lot of fun doing everything. But it's yeah, it's it's evolution and where you are and what you got in life. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Though we have all learned to like be home, so with all those things sometimes, you know, even with a pandemic going down and.
Speaker 2: Being slowing things down, but you're still like, you know, a designer.
Speaker 1: So for you, I'm sure I also give you more time to design things or even get like business wise, what are your go to strategies to kind of keep you focused on like the road to like success and getting your goals done and achieved. My go to strategies, I would say, just, uh, you know what's funny is I learned I was putting out so many styles. I put out so many styles because I was kind of like on a mission to just like make sure that I put them out first before anyone else because I could see trends really come. I feel like a person who works like every hour of the day, Like I could see you just working aimlessly trying to get you out there because you wanted to like prove a point to people that you need.
Speaker 3: That's how it was the first years. Now this is like last year, like since COVID to now now I've had so many styles. Now I'm being very particular about what I put out, Okay, when I put it out, and now like this year, i'ven't put out any shoes November.
Speaker 2: So now I feel happy about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you were, but it's like it's a stress you know what I mean, where it's like you've done those things where it's like now it's like why shouldn't you make it a like people are.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the next job.
Speaker 3: Like now that's what I kind of miss Like I kind of missed the customer being waiting for it because I used to put it out once a month and so it's a new look of them.
Speaker 2: Rashing those shoes and be like where the Jessica can't be their like shoes? Yeah, like some growing DM. It's like just it isn't about time for I'm like, oh yeah like tap tap miss Jessica.
Speaker 3: But yeah yeah, so no, I think just doing them now. It's just kind of more about my personal life, like I'm getting older, I'm single, I'm you know, I need a boyfriend. It's so hard to say dating life.
Speaker 2: What what's all that about? Day life is disaster?
Speaker 3: So you're not on any like sites, you're not anything going on. The guy I'm dating right now actually met him on his side people, But you are dating. I mean I'm dating someone.
Speaker 1: It's very fresh, like five dates and six so what does that mean, Like it's like five or six dates in and what kind of span like a week, two weeks, a month?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's going okay, like steady right now? Okay, Yeah, you're not exclusive though private talk listeners out there. You still have a chance.
Speaker 1: So if you want to go and like you know, splid in her DM, you know, maybe you have a chance, but you have to have a great resume. I might have to be like yeah, the gatekeeper of those things because I cut.
Speaker 2: My I love you know what it is. It's like I am very picky and I have to be obviously.
Speaker 1: Because there's nothing wrong with that. I don't don't say that as a bad thing. Girl, speak it out loud.
Speaker 2: You can always ask why am I single? Like, well, it's not that easy to date me like it is. I'm like, speak for us, girl, I'm a single too.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, like I said, I get dating life is word like, but for me, like that, you said, how did you find this one?
Speaker 2: Now? You hinge? A hinge?
Speaker 3: Okay, my girlfriend from a boyfriend hinge another for a year now and she's like just try a hinge.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you serious? I mean, I feel like, but did people like know who you were? What did that make you feel? Kind of like intimidated to know?
Speaker 2: Like it's so funny. I've had a couple, that's the thing. The people that I met.
Speaker 3: I'm sure maybe people saw me on there and said, but people I didn't match with them, so that okay, yeah, okay, yeah, but like I haven't had anyone saying like, oh I know you, but just one guys, oh I know you, but it's like, why are you want here? I'm like, why Instagram was so hard to meet people? It's all thirsty, like crappy guys that I don't like.
Speaker 2: I'm so particular. My type is so TWI tea that if it's not that, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to describe it to us. Yeah, Like it has to be like entrepreneurial. I have to have your own business or like not be strapped down to like nine to five. I mean, could we have a nine to five? It's fine, but it has to be like your own thing, Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean because I've dated guys who don't have their own companies and it's just hard.
Speaker 2: For us so tie down to somebody else's idea. Yeah, okay, because.
Speaker 3: Then we don't have about to talk about on a day to day basis. That makes I mean, I want the same goals with my guy.
Speaker 2: We both want to do this. We both want to get the house, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kids, preferably someone who want to go to their family. Someone that has a great style. That's like number one for me. Like style looks like you don't want to be a stylist. Yeah, I used to be a men's stylist, be honest, and I'm very good at telling guys. So this one has their own like.
Speaker 2: But you want to be like make sure that he has it already put together, Like you're like, let me just go in your closet. You don't want to be like picking everything out for it.
Speaker 3: Literally, No, you know someone who's like a gentleman. That's hard to find too. I've been on dates with guys or I'm even walk on the right side of the street. I'm like, dude, why I'm on the right side of the street. You're old fashioned.
Speaker 2: I like it so fast. It should be that way though, But those are the things.
Speaker 1: It's like some women like you say it like it's a negative thing, Like if that's what you need and you want, then that's what you need and you deserve, and there shouldn't be any like if I'm just used to a.
Speaker 2: Certain way of being treated and that looks like I can't go down. It's a standard for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if that's what you like as from a man, because that's a man quality, then that's okay. Because people get it twisted like I'm a boss and all that bowl and I'm thankful for that, but I'm also very submissive my relationships.
Speaker 2: I let the man be the man.
Speaker 3: I'm not someone that's like I've definitely had my speak about things like restaurants and what to do. I'll put my input, but I let the guy be the guy. And that's I think people getated by. They think that I'm just like so autphu all the way that they don't have any room to come and I'm like, no, I'm so chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's why, Like, but those are the guys that are like the ones that don't need a shot, because it's like, if you're not willing to see that I have an other side, and if you can't be alpha too and not alpha, like like what's the word like over egotistical alpha, because there's a level of like what your alpha can like be like, don't try to out alpha me, because I let me be alpha what I need to be, but let me also be like okay, thanks exactly in es sense. But I feel like that's you know, then they're not deserving exactly.
Speaker 2: So what why is this one special? Why is he's on front number five, number six state? Like, oh, he kept him around, he kept him around.
Speaker 3: Let's see well, first of all, he's he's my type for like physically everything type. But he has a great personality because jobs really interesting as well.
Speaker 2: We have a lot in common with that.
Speaker 3: And he's also consistent, consistent, like everyday text, every day calls.
Speaker 2: How are you are you? Like? Is that your love language? Yeah, affirmation, boards of affirmation or my love language like keeps stuff. I'm very giving to like someone who are giving is also is very important. He's really into this family, Like.
Speaker 3: You know, he's allowed to day outside of his race because I usually dating racially and they can't usually day outside the races. So his parents approven me be fuck, it's fine, Like okay, So those type of things are very important.
Speaker 1: So all the boxes are checking off, Yeah, like a lot of them. That's very fifth or sixth day and you already get family approval.
Speaker 2: That's pretty going.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I haven't met his family, but what we had a conversation like are you allowed to be black girls? He's like, yeah, my girl was talking to you before it was black okay, perfect, okay, So it was okay okah.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, that's a fast track. Where are we going? Where are we going? So what do you think is one thing that men fuck up in relationships.
Speaker 3: I would just say being honest because at the end of the day, we are women and we just want the truth.
Speaker 2: We can roll with it.
Speaker 3: If it's you call me and say this as long as I know the truth. If you make me look crazy, if you lie to me and I find out later, it's just freaking true. Is making you look crazy?
Speaker 2: Just yeah, what have you done?
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing that you've done that made you look crazy because of a man's situation?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, none of my exes have ever from me that situation.
Speaker 3: But if it was that, if it was that, oh gosh, like be married still and me not knowing about it, or like I mean like baby mama or kids I don't know about, or just you used to be in jail ninety five times. Yeah, honestly thing Yeah, like you're an ex convict who smuggled money from I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: About your dating appoy these men coming from. I'm just saying those are things that was scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, because I'm in the public eye and like, I mean, the minute I post a picture of someone's like, oh my, who is it? Like I remember I was I have a lot of I have a lot of guy friends. Like I have a lot of guy friends. And there's a guy that like likes me, but generally show me he likes me. And I posted this other guy like friends. Oh you're dating this as your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Is like yo, slow doubt. That's when they start getting mad. Oh why did you like now? So you think I'm just walking out with girls all day? No, I have guy friends. It can go both ways. Sometimes you heard that, You're like, please, I wish I had never heard that before. Yeah, then I don't know what's funny? That's up? Yeah? Yeah, So I would hate to tag someone And I was like, Jessica, did you know he had like five girls? You're like no, I didn't know. Yeah, tagging some that's a big deal, Like you know what I mean on your I'm more so for the girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm very confident woman, but I'm more so about this when girls, because I know girls have really nice, good guys, and if they tag.
Speaker 2: Them, I know the girls like, oh my god, who is he? What does he do? Like?
Speaker 3: They want to like they investigate, yeah, negative onto the relationship and it ruins.
Speaker 1: It you'll never see anyone I'm ever dating on my Instagram at all because it's nobody's busins. I already give my life so much to like everything else that I was like, I have some things private, like I don't need to advertise it, like I you know, I don't not keep him around it, like he's not hidden anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no guy out there at all.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying he wouldn't be hidden under a rock or anything. But to my you know, friends and family and whatever, it is like that's cool. But to the world, it's a persona and that's Instagram like right, it's not reality of whatever. So I keep mine very close knit. Everything that they get to get out of me lately is private talk, which is really cool because it's been, you know, a great platform for me to talk my shit and uncensoredness and learn a little bit more about me through my guests I have, which she's just in typical conversation.
Speaker 2: It's like girl talk. I'm getting a little bit more intimate. I love it.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely if I get a boyfriend, then I'm definitely gonna put him on there, but I'm not going to attack it.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I'm saying you don't need to like advertise, it'll still find it. Think, yes they will. Girl, What are your these Instagram?
Speaker 1: I mean people have no I can't follow him them of the follow him the other way you're sweating over they're like, oh, damn it, I mean I can't.
Speaker 2: That's funny, that's really funny.
Speaker 1: So sad, No, it's not sad. What is your craziest encounter with the celebrity? Do you have any craziest encounter? Oh my gosh, there's.
Speaker 2: People like rude to you. Did they tell you like any Maybe they try to hit on you and you're like, oh, I don't know how to get out of this? Did maybe just.
Speaker 3: Being I had some pretty crazy I've had some pretty I have a lot of celebrity friends.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I did a couple of celebrities actually, but I can't say too many food but one's really know. So I don't know if you guys probably know publicly I dated stuff in today, stuff about Fonte's Melby's ex husband. But when I dated him, he was fresh out of his marriage. Everyone thought that I ruined it, I broke it up, and I literally had known stuff and even wh who was married, but just his friends. I just knew him, and then after they broke up, we kind of connected, and then I was all over social media and all the tabloids like Jessica rich One, I'm like, first of all, you guys.
Speaker 2: Can't just believe, and then wrote everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the most sweetest, down the earth guy you would ever meet. And he would never even like have an argument with me, Like he hates everything you guys like see in tablets. He's opposite of that. So it's like ghost to show you can't judge a book by its cover. And I had so many blogs and I'm my god, I was like, oh my gosh, she would just go crazy.
Speaker 1: With So you just got labeled like it was because it was the one. It was the one after, so it needs to be like that whole thing. It was like you were the one right after. So it was like you got labeled like, oh you broke them up. Yah, you did this, And you're like, wait, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Even know he's a theater in this. I'm like, no, she was a crazy one. I'll talk to her face. She was a crazy one. Yeah, And it was totally not him and everyone that met stuff in I said the same thing, like, oh my god, he's so down or he's he's actually like probably a dream guy. So you've never seen him act out of character, even if he's drunk, mad or something, and like whatever, because people sometimes get out of you know, out of character, not because it makes him a bad person, but sometimes things happen or whatever. Maybe the other persons, you know, they're just fighting and things happen, or alcohol, drugs, who knows. You never saw any kind of side where you were just like it could slightly be true.
Speaker 2: No, when he when he is drong, he didn't even know he's drong. It's the scary part. Those are the scary Those are the scary type.
Speaker 1: And you're like when they tell you afterwards, you're like, damn it, I thought you were sober the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he's one of my good friends.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, the reason we didn't work out and I mean I don't know we at the time, it wasn't right, like he didn't want to settle down at the moment because he was still going to crazy divorce.
Speaker 2: We're still really cool friends, so there's still a chance.
Speaker 3: So single brought him last week, like he's just a good friend of mine still, but I don't think Sepone will ever be ready to settle settle down again though that was ten years of his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's so hard. You know, marriage is a difficult you know thing. Well, marriage, yes, it's a difficult thing. But divorce after something that was so long of a marriage or whatever, and you know, it's very it takes you up. Like I, you know, I was I'm divorced and I was married for three years and together for five but it was still with that it was like one of the hardest things I had to do and it was my choice, but it was something that is like very You see a lot of stuff, especially know his was life super in the media and you know, things like that. So it's like you don't if it's right wrong or anything going on, which is nobody business, but what their relationship and their family only right, you still have to live it even if it's not you know what I mean. So it's like you live it double, which is you know, the unfortunate thing about how mainstream media is and you know, and sometimes they missed, you know, they portray things unfortunately. What are your thoughts on, like, how do you feel mainstream media is What are your thoughts on that. Do you think that it's a positive thing, negative thing? Do you think mainstream media as far as like relationships just in general, I mean mainstream media, it's it's good they have ways.
Speaker 2: To construe any any narrative they do.
Speaker 3: Like I know a lot of friends that are close to Kanye and Kim and like what they're going through and what they want through, Like I know what's really going on, and like what they see on the media is completely opposite why they're breaking up. So it's like crazy how you just never know. But people get so you know, like stuck on what the media tells them, and no matter what they say, they just don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Why are they breaking up? Jessica, I can't tell you. We want the truth, no.
Speaker 3: But honestly, it's just insane. Like if I tell your shoes are green, it's like you just have crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely one of those things that it's it's very manipulated like into how they want you to see anything, any situation, you know what I mean, Which it's crazy how it could work in your favor and then not. You know, I've had a lot of people on the couch too, you know where it's been good and bad and you know them seeing the difference. And again, at the end of the day, we're all people. We make mistakes. We you know, we're real life, like this is our real lives. We're not you know, doing things for TV airtime whatever things is Like, people go through things, they struggle from anything from relationships stuff, to family things to personal work things.
Speaker 2: It just depends, you know.
Speaker 1: People need to just be more empathetic, I think, and yeah, realize that we're you know, the media sometimes portray things that it's not so shiny sometimes yeah, and it doesn't have to be so bad sometimes either.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 1: R All right, private talk. I hope you are liking this episode. We're going to take a little bit of a break and when we get background and play truth.
Speaker 2: With Texas my favorite part. Can't wait.
Speaker 1: This episode is sponsored by blue Choo. It's time to snap out of it, spring us here, and it's time to get sprung with Blue Cheo.
Speaker 2: Blue Choo is a.
Speaker 1: Unique online service that delivers the same active ingredients as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form at a fraction of the cost. Blue Choose tablets help men achieve harder, strong erections to combat all forms of d Blue Choo is an online prescription service, so no visits to the doctor's office, no awkward conversations, and no waiting in line at the pharmacy and it ships right to the door in a discrete package.
Speaker 2: The process is simple. Sign up at bluechoo dot com console with one.
Speaker 1: Of their licensed medical providers, and once you're approved, you'll receive your prescription within days. The best part, it's all done online. Blue Choose license medical providers work with you to find the right ingredient and strength for your prescription. Don't like swallowing pills, No problems here. Blue Cheo sealed in a fill and Tune LA fill with tablets are chewable. Blue Choose tablets are made in the USA and they prepare and ship direct so it's cheaper than a pharmacy. So if you or your partner could benefit from extra confidence when it's time to perform, visit blue cheo dot com for more details and important safety information.
Speaker 2: And we've got a special deal for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Try blue Chew free when you use our promo code Private Talk at checkout just paying five dollars shipping. That's blue chew dot com promo code Private Talk to receive your first month free, and we thank blue Choo for sponsoring the podcast. All right, all right, Private Talk, we are back and we are ready for Truth with Texas. I'm excited. I've been enjoying this episode. I hope you guys have two. I hope you've been having fun this what's fun? You're ready to play truth with Taxes?
Speaker 2: Ready? How do we play?
Speaker 1: All right, so you're gonna pick a card. You're gonna pick each of the cards, and each one is going to mean a different type of question, which is going to be get to know you a little bit more intimately.
Speaker 2: We have private h you know.
Speaker 1: Information needs to be coming out right now, just Jessica Rich but no, it would be a naughty question or romantic question, a kinky question.
Speaker 2: And yeah, let's right with it. I pick So I picked four. Just pick one at a time and we'll see what I gotta go. Okay, it's nice.
Speaker 1: It's a diamonds. Okay, So the diamonds. It's a spicy question. They're all a little spicy. Don't don't be shy shy, Okay, craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: In the woods.
Speaker 1: In the woods, can you explain the labyorn a little bit in the story? And they are you camping or you just like ran into the wood he's camping?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, this is we take this back to like my twenties. I literally was eating a guy and we were what were you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, his car broke down and we like pushed the car and then we were waiting for the tone trunk.
Speaker 2: So as you're pointing to the tone truck, he just started like you're like, damn, I'm so it's like a porno movie. It's like, you know, the car breaks down, waving the mechanic and off in the woods out of nowhere, like heart deck just came about wait for an hour hour wait. So yeah, that was fun. It was fun. It was fun. Was it like, was that the first time you never had sex outside? Yes? First time? Are you like an exhibitionist like that? You know, I'm very kinky when it comes to like I'm down for whatever, like you know whatever, chains will you know, say your name? Don't like us and chains. I'm not only being comforted.
Speaker 1: Like no, but you're doing them not to like you being changed, like you're doing it to them there, going to be a mistress, be like with your whip, get on your knees and serve me now.
Speaker 2: Mistress rich you know it's just rich, mistress.
Speaker 3: It just rolls off the tongue, it does, it roils off. Yeah, I've definitely done something like that before. I've changed someone before.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you have some sexy costumes, like some black latex like a picture.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just having a sexual fan like now it's like an out right yeah, like a nurse out there. No, you can't be nurse because you know it has to be like dumb like black laid text. You have fish nets, you know, like a little whip. You know, cat will be like like if you know, like a dungeon vibe. Got it? You need to be like, yeah, I'll give you some pointers. I see where this is going for you. I see where this is going for you.
Speaker 1: All right, what are some completely like off limit things in the bedroom, Like you're like absolutely no, I will not do it. Maybe you've tried it or you will just won't try it? No anal no, anal ever again? Why it was just something absolutely painful, just hated it just it was I used numming cream. It's so it was disaster for your first time you use themming What do you mean?
Speaker 2: But how do how do you hold up Jessica, we're new friends here, but we're about to get into it. But this is my question.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how do you, like, did you pre plan the anal play well, because like, how do you just be like, this is my first time and wait, I have anal loop.
Speaker 2: I mean an he.
Speaker 3: Requested it prior, like, oh my god, let's try this. And I'm like, okay, you must have a big dick because it was small. It was not crazy, but so I just don't it's nothing supposed to be meant.
Speaker 2: To go in that area. It's I don't understand how someone with a small dick is requesting you know what it held out? Wait? What is it called anal sex? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, the little part No, but you mean it it's it's numbing, numbing. Yeah, you know, it's called anal ease, anal ease. Okay, if I was personally, I have a small dick.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking anyone to me like seven seven is not that small. It's not small. Yeah, seven inches is not like what if gale? Are you on?
Speaker 1: If small is worse? Seven starts just your most Most girls think like seven small, like someone's big for me, But it's not small. Yeah, I mean no, I mean I've done porno in my life, you know once you're a times. But yeah, seven's not small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah I think, I mean yeah, I think I think average is like six. I think really, I think I could be lying though I don't really know.
Speaker 2: It was just so painful. I can do it. The next day, I try to go the bathroom death. So I was never You're like, no, was it? Like it doesn't feel good at all? It's terrible. It's like a technique, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like for me, I'm not an anal person whatever, but I have done it, and every time I had I had to be like horny for it. I couldn't prepare. That's why I'm like, how do you prepare? You know you have this on this side. I'm like, you just had to be Like I was really horning for it and I just needed it, Like but again mind yeah, like I just but I couldn't, like if I premeditatedly know you want it, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm my pussy, my ask. Everything won't be dry.
Speaker 1: I'm like, not happening today, Sorry, not happen desert doesert storm? All right, let's move it along. Let's get another one. Okay, so we're gonna have an ace of what do we got?
Speaker 2: Got? Another? Ace of hearts? Is romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic? I'm so romantic? Like hopeless romantic.
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Speaker 2: Wow? I would say, And if you want to tell us who, I won't be mad at you. I mean the little private talking gosh.
Speaker 3: I remember was dating this guy. I'm all about like little Keith small gestures. So day, this guy he was like I was a film A grade the day. So he's like and mind jumping dan him maybe like two weeks right, Jess, I'm wrong, I'm not feeling well. Send you to his spas and sent me to the spa and my favorite hotels, the Bandarin Oriental in New York, probably the best hotel in New York.
Speaker 2: And send me there for the full day.
Speaker 3: We're talking, like for four hours, I walk outside two dozen roses.
Speaker 2: On the freaking thing for me, I'm like oh what the heck? Like nice, so sweet and then is wet?
Speaker 3: For sure, go shopping today, but I want to sell me a thousand dollars. I was like, definitely wet, done and done. That's the kind of thing like guys don't want to say house the small things matter, like.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, because it means you're going out of your way to make me feel good about it and not just something that just like if.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I like, just like random, that's what I thought. Yeah, so thoughtful. Have you ever dated a woman? You know, I've never dated a one, but I've been with a woman twice. Twice? Yeah, you like it? Love it? Hated? No, it was a defend It was like a fun thing, like just for the moment. It wasn't anything that I could do it Like, but was it with like a guy and you and her? Or was it just one on one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So my one of my good friends, one of my best friends, like, my god, do this thing with him? And I'm like, what it wasn't me having sex with him? Which just me and her like pooling around. Have you had fooled around before with her?
Speaker 2: No? Never? How do you even start that conversation? Hey, we've never like we talked about everything. It's like girl didn't. Yeah, but I talk a lot about with my best friends.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if i'd be like, hey, I'm gonna fuck you and I've never fucked you.
Speaker 2: But it was all bull. We didn't really do. It was all for all think like my hair was here, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: We were acting like, don't get me wrong, I'll fuck somebody if I wanted to, but I would intentionally be like, hey, we're gonna whatever. Cause like with my girlfriends, like even when I was in when I didn't you know, poorn before, Like we never like people thought we would be fucking on the time.
Speaker 2: I never fucked ever any of these people. Like it was like if we work together on set, it'd be a thing.
Speaker 1: But we never were out at a party doing whatever, and people be like thinking all kinds of like, no, that's all your imagination when the perception of what it is it's actually a job and job's not right now and so see you later, you know what I mean. But so that's why for me it's like I and also too, I'm from Texas, so it's like being with girls was like very taboo. Like all my girlfri and a lot of them, I've made out with them and they'll be like the next day, we were drunk, and then they'd be like, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm like, okay, sure denying, Sure, I liked it even if you did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know sexually about girls until like later on where it like opened up and I was like, right, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't really be with a girl though. There's no way I eat a man like me too.
Speaker 1: I like being with girls, but like in a relationship manner, it's like I need someone to alpha me yes.
Speaker 2: And that's hard to do. That's hard to do. That's very hard to do for sure. All right, next one, okay, cool, all right, So it is a naughty question. Which were more naughty than the ones? I mean they're all all naughty. It's truth with Texas, got it, all right? Favorite place to have sex the bed, Very traditional when it comes to that doggie your missionary missionary for sure. One night stand. Never in life, never had one. This size matter. I mean, I don't like anything over seven. I'm sorry, it's seven is your number? I just like, yeah, just like I like my type. Keep it tight, keep it right? Hmmm, oral sex, slopy or clean? Clean? Have you ever scorted? Never? I don't want to learn. I don't want to do it, don't want to don't it? All right? Last question for you naughty? Alright? What type of porn turns you on? I don't watch porn, to be honest, never watched it.
Speaker 1: I've watched it before, but it's not my thing, so it's not something If you were a horny you'd be like, oh, so are you like in one of those people that's like imagination? Like are you thinking about past events? Are you like what's in your Pandora box?
Speaker 2: Like? What are you masturbating to? I would say, gosh, do you have to drap? Dangerous question? I mean you could pass if you feel uncomfortable. Yes, yeah, alright? Favorite sex toy role play? Yes or no? Not really into it? Last dirty dream you had? Last dirty dream? Or do you have dirty dreams? I never remember my dreams. I don't really remember my dreams. I don't I'm not really hiding good naught dreams. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 2: Sneaky? I live alone? All right? Last question, what's the most number of times you've had sex in a day three three. That was like very rare.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex with multiple people in the same day. No, it's fun sometimes.
Speaker 2: One person the one guy. I'm very like traditional when it comes to that. Yeah, so you're not a one night standing like a person, you're not kind of like any.
Speaker 3: Thing tested first, I don't even do anything with that's like, I'm sure crazy with that, and.
Speaker 2: I just like the same guy. I don't like to. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't don't you don't yourself, don't. That's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: That's why mister five and six the date over there, he's still in the running. He's probably still I don't know if he's been anything. He's dipped in the poniet because he needs to go through whatever. But you know, there's a reasons and that's you know, if that's your protocol, you're inting baby steps into what it is, but that's how you manifest to read a full relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like.
Speaker 3: All my relationships that I've had, like real boyfriend titles, have been slow roll, like you know, dating for a couple of months and Okay, now it's like excuse it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to date otherwise.
Speaker 1: So do you think he'd be mad right now if you dated somebody else at this current moment, Like, if you want a date with somebody, and would you tell him?
Speaker 2: I mean, if he asked me, I would be honest about it. But you're not just going to indulge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't been on a date with anyone because he's my full attention. Like, I mean, the people always say keep your offense open, of course if someone text.
Speaker 2: Me wrong, and like, you know, so they're so hope for you guys, But it seems like she's taken. I mean, I mean just I mean, I just like like what I like, and like I don't want to focus on I love that though. If that works for you, then that works for you. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: And then if it doesn't work out, then I'm okay, fine that I'm and then you're onto the next.
Speaker 2: Yeah,