Speaker 1: Hey, guys, search warrant. I'm Jay Jacobs. We got Greg Holland and Glenn Fogerty. Greg is an NCIS guy. Glenn is all around god doing pretty much everything. And the one thing good about today with these two guys is they're both veterans. And I want to say happy Veterans stay to everyone, and we want to start the show off by I want to know what does veterans feel about Veterans Day? And how do you guys feel about that? I got some other issues I want to talk about the veterans.
Speaker 2: They's some things I observe.
Speaker 1: Maybe one of the worst things I've seen lately is the NFL, and I think we can currently have one of the worst commissioners in the NFL history. Absolutely and made Paul Tackle who who just passed away, but he rested peace. But get back on the Veterans Day. Okay, Greg, what does veterans they mean to you? With if you celebrated and taken away, let us do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Veterans Day is a day that set aside for our government and citizens to show and express respect to those who served or are serving in the military. And I hunted yesterday. I froze my ass off with a bow. But I got to see a lot of wild creatures out there and that was that was the way I celebrated.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: How about you, Oh well yeah, I mean Veterans Day is supposed to be appreciation day for the things that veterans are done, you know, and me personally, I don't. I'm mixed about it because I'm a Cold War veteran. All I did really was a job, you know. That's the way I look at it, to help me launch my career in life. And it was a great job. It was great start and it's the worst years that you love. But in the end, I don't feel as much as the guys who have left body parts behind or didn't come home at all. And yeah, that's Memorial Day, but the ones that leave body parts definitely should get respect appreciation, you know, people say thank you to them and things like that, you know, But I just feel that it's the people are a lot of the public seems to be empty about it, Like like you know, with your virtue signalers, it's like they have to say it, and sometimes it's like they're like, oh, you're a veteran. They go out of their way to say oh, thank you for your service, you know, and that's it, Like there's no meaning behind it, like no appreciation, you know, And that's that's something that it should be addressed.
Speaker 5: Down the road, I think.
Speaker 1: So I agree with you wholeheartedly. I wish those thank you for your services. What's more than empty promises I looked at. I saw the.
Speaker 2: Governor of.
Speaker 1: Illinois used veterans as props yesterday.
Speaker 2: You know, these guys don't have a clue.
Speaker 1: But one of the most one thing veterans actually is one of my favorite highidiyes. I got an old personal reason for it because it goes back to school.
Speaker 2: Not not appreciate it, but I've always had that day off for a fool time, and I know it means more than that.
Speaker 1: But one of the things I saw that really troubled me with Veterans Day, on their rising, the NFL has this salute to service stuff and they played over and I don't know if you guys saw this, but they played over in Berlin this past weekend while they were suiting for service. And besides it being Berlin World War two, all those things. I saw the NFL people standing in Germany, all the national anthem is being pleaded. Don't have their hand over their heart. They're not ironed, you know, Glenn, you just bring a limbs loss. And I know we celebrate more day for lives loss, but when you have those people are unappreciative.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, they're millionaires, you know.
Speaker 1: Making all this money and don't thank people who gave it something up, some lives, some limbs some We all know about PTSDs and things like that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things that go on that the veterans aren't.
Speaker 4: Being Now you're right about that, but let me cut in on that. I mean those guys, the NFL's turned into the new faggot League. I mean they're all they're making millions of dollars, okay to play a fucking game. They're all padded up and all they do is pump into each other and run down the field like a little girl. Whereas you have a guy like there's a local hero here who from a town nearby, who is in the UH. He was in the Marines and I think in Guadalcanal he saved this unit by you know, firing this machine gun so much it's superheated, and he had no glove to grab it and move it to another position. Burned his hands almost third degree to bring it to that position, to keep plowing down all the chaps that were coming at him, and saved all those guys' lives. Wins the battle, then gets to go home. Then he feels like, you know what, this sucks.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 4: Back, And he goes back and fights on Etwoojima. But he got killed. Okay, how many of those NFL players would have done even one of those tasks? None? And I need my million dollars and so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: You know, that man's name is John Baselone.
Speaker 4: You're right, that's it. And he comes from rawd in New Jersey. That's about twenty miles from me, professional medal honor winner, that's correct. And what about Audie Murphy? Yeah, I mean, I mean that man is the most decorated man in our military history, and that goes all the way back to revolution. There was nobody who got more metals than him, and he even was not allowed to be in the army, but still managed to wiggle his way in because he wanted to fight for this country and he felt that he had to protect people, you know, And that's the special kind of person, whereas you know, this new fag league kind of player. They're no Jack Lambert's or anything like that. They're now a bunch of pussies like that pizza guy from the Mets years ago. In baseball. Okay, now for me, I'm sorry how you guys feel, but that's a faggot sport. You run around like, go go look up George Carlin, talk about football versus baseball. You know, in baseball we run home, you know, and things like that. Well, you got a guy, I mean, this is I don't know, Mike pizza guy who joined the Mets, and this is back in the nineties, and he got ninety dollars. I mean, the guys when I were growing up, like a Jack Lambert young Blood or somebody like that, or even Refrigerator Perry, those guys were barely breaking a million dollars. Most of them were getting like fifty thousand to be alignment. And you know, and then that was the tough days where you know, the Oakland Raiders would tape up their hands of razor blades and punch people out. Then you had the mel Blant rule, which you know, he's guilty of murder. Twice and then and the rule is you're not allowed to kill another player. They just paid off the families to shut up. You know today's players, I got turf tow. You know, I got a hang now, I can't play today.
Speaker 2: Give me out for the season.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is that instident you brought up, bringing up a lot of Pittsburgh players.
Speaker 2: Brother, it's Lambert Blunt.
Speaker 1: But speaking of veterans in Pittsburgh, you have one who actually did service player there you go.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jay dove himself onto a grenade, yes, and then brought himself back from recovery. So that guy there alone is an NFL player. He was a National Football League player, not a New Fag League player. And the guy goes and serves his country, saves his unit by diving onto a grenade, blows himself half up, and still lived and put himself back through therapy and then went back to play. And I think what did he playing two or three of their Super Bowls?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think he got these two or three rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and made frank O Harris a hell of a lot better player.
Speaker 2: But there was only another.
Speaker 1: There was also one more who actually gave his life serve in his country. The Arizona car guy, and they have they want to serve him, But it's those hollow it's those hallow things like they can make rules where you can't celebrate a certain way, you can't dunk the ball, all these little as as Glenn would say, sissy rules, yeah, and and things of that nature. But you can't make it mandatory or it'd be some sort of for you to go over to another country and disrespect our country and our veterans and the lives lost Pat Tillman and let's him. Yeah, so he set back and he you know, he gave his life football. He left football to go and serve these people that you have here. Now, who did they honor? They don't honor Pat Tillman. They're not like a Colin Kaepernick, who knew for the flag.
Speaker 4: That's the one player that destroyed the entire NFL for me. Colin Krappernick with his fucking mob squad, you know, afro and ship like that, thinking that he's the ship and he's gonna, you know, uh, kneel down during the during the flag. I'm sorry, you wouldn't have this game if it wasn't for the soldiers that fought for it. And if you look at what's going on in Europe now, I mean they're gonna probably do away with football because that might be entertainment. You know. Fuck Germany, Fuck England that that's a real communist shito. Fuck Ireland too. They're they're all common shitholes, and and they're all about virtue signaling, and let's care about other people's feelings. So let's let all these you know, legal aliens come flooding in our countries and raping the daughters. But that's okay. You've raped and killed my kids, But that's okay. I virtue signaled. I'm a good citizen, you know. I know it's interesting that you brought up Europe. Yeah, you know, I just found out because they did.
Speaker 1: They had all these people flood Europe and now Europe is Gordell in a hand basket.
Speaker 2: But I just found out today. As a matter of fact, we have.
Speaker 1: Over two hundred and fifty elected officials that qualify or classify themselves as democratic socialists. So wow, that's we think that this is not happening. But the country is slowly eroding, and you know what are we fighting slowly?
Speaker 2: It's quickly eroding?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't I think, you know, me and Greg talked about it a little bit as far as and Greg you can expand on it. Where do we think this country is going to be and this rate in the next ten years if we continue to not honor our veterans and elect democratic socialism?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sitting here thinking about you know, the specific question you pose. I mean, so after our conversation a little bit yesterday, I went ahead and some things that had been taught to me over the years, I mean, are we currently not a democratic socialist country? I hate to say it that way, and I don't like it. I don't like it, you know, but the fact of the matter is is that we haven't been a republic for a very very long time. And so things like when you say, are you know socialists? We know nineteen thirty five, you know, Franklin Delham Roosevelt enacted the social welfare levels, so so social security welfare, and then that that just kind of grew out of hand, and that is a form that is a form of socialism. And and then you have.
Speaker 2: You have the h.
Speaker 3: The Affordable Care Act, which does a really piss poor job. I mean, you can't I don't even know what the hell you want to call that.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not doing anything that was meant to do. I mean, uh, you know, it's that we talked a little bit about.
Speaker 2: It last week.
Speaker 3: We we it's such a complex issue. How do you how do you you know, for the average citizen of our country, how do they afford medical care with the systems that we have in place right now? So I would say that, you know, democracy will get back to the point. So we have socialism and everybody, everybody has a right to vote if you're a US citizen, US citizen at the age of eighteen, which is grantedly it's it's pretty dangerous because you know, people use terms, but they don't really understand what the terms mean. So given that all, giving everything that I've just said, I don't know whether I've actually answered the question or not. But those are the things that I think about. Whether articulated them, well, well that's a different story.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you have, as you actly articulated when you first started. People don't even realize that we're constitutionally public, you know, So the fact that we've already been our education system, our work ethic, you know, you can go back to FDR. You can say, okay, we start handing out stuff, you know, not farming. You know, me and Greg always talked about this movie Idio Crazy and what's called Eddie Accent. I'm still tell anyone you gotta read it or watch it. But another movie. Greg just turned me on too, And I tried, Greg, I really did try to binge watch it. I started off with eighteen eighty three. I don't know if anyone saw the series eighteen eighty three. Then it goes to nineteen twenty three. Then I think it leads to the Yellstone.
Speaker 2: That's what I understand. But the one thing I saw in that acting.
Speaker 1: First of all, you have all the terms back then that Glenn talks about, but you had people.
Speaker 2: Working with their hands. You know, if you.
Speaker 1: Didn't work, you didn't need so it wasn't someone hand in you something. If you didn't pitch your ten or do whatever, you frozen there, if you didn't boil your water.
Speaker 2: You got sick and you die.
Speaker 1: There was no inn Affordable Health Care Act aka Obamacare.
Speaker 2: There was none of this stuff.
Speaker 1: So another thing we mentioned, Greg was we're talking about the work ethic. You know, where is the work ethic, whether it's farmers, whether it's electricians, hvac people, plumbers, whatever, unless you start making people earn their key, not having them come here or stay here and not have to do a damn thing but get up after eleven o'clock and wait for your snapcheck. That everyone knows since that thing's been invented, it's been fraud and abuse that that program was never without fraud. I watched it when they used to give you a book of fool stamps and they take you to the store and the steward got a stance paid on him and give you fifteen fifty five cent on the dollar.
Speaker 2: For So it's always been fraud in that those with people on it that shouldn't have been on it.
Speaker 1: And when you talk about veterans that which and grend wants we're going to segue into January sixth a little bit. But when you talk about Veterans Day, these people worked, These veterans risked everything. Someone risked their lives and some of them lost their lives.
Speaker 2: But then they come.
Speaker 1: Here and the people that deserve the treatment, the medical services, the food services, they're the ones that don't get it. These people went on strike the government went on strike for forty some odd days, not caring about these veterans. They care about the look of people not being able to fly they're rich or whoever, not being able to fly during Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: We know it was all about the direction. So Glenn, how do you.
Speaker 1: Feel about this democratic socialist place that Greg say.
Speaker 4: We're currently shitthold that we're heading to. Okay, All two hundred and fifty of those faggots that you were talking about have probably ever been to a communist country, probably don't even know history correctly. And Greg touched on something where it all started was with the biggest communist in our history was that piece of fucking shit Fdr. He was a fucking homo with Stalin, Okay, and he met him years earlier.
Speaker 2: After World War One.
Speaker 4: With this it was called Operation Archangel, okay, because he was a Navy Attasha and went into Russia to help deliver supplies during World War One. Okay, this is twenty years long before World War Two. And got friendly with Stalin and all those communists okay, and Lenin and everything.
Speaker 2: And loved the idea. Okay.
Speaker 4: And I actually wrote an article about this, and people wanted me to write to go further with it. But he got us into World War Two simply to help his boyfriend Stalin. Okay, that's why all the battleships were kept in Pearl Harbor. But he said, you know what, it had really looked too obvious if I left the carriers in there, send them out, And that's what he did. He knew they were on the way, he knew that Japan was heading right towards Pearl Harbor. He set it up because they he knew that it would fire up the United States enough to get into a war again that they didn't want to get into because they felt like Europe, you know what, We've helped you out once before. We're done with this shit, and now they dragged us right back into it again. But that it took something of that catastrophic ability, so you're right with using social Security and things like that. And then he did exactly what Hitler did too, by doing the oh my gosh, I'm having a brain fart at the moment.
Speaker 2: I just don't have a cramp year Yeah, no, I won't.
Speaker 4: No, remember what he did to the New Deal, the New Deal program.
Speaker 2: That was exactly what Hitler did.
Speaker 4: Okay, he mobilized all his citizens that weren't working, okay, and created in this country, started all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't the one who actually.
Speaker 4: Started it, Herbert Hoover, but they vilified him and made him a bad guy. And then FDR took all the credit for the New Deal. Okay, but that's that's a form of fascism and communism. He mobilized everybody into that said I'll give you social security and things like that, and so that was the first part of it.
Speaker 2: Now where we've progressed, you have to move.
Speaker 4: On to the sixties, okay, and then all the stupid hippie dippy idiots that were in like berserkly going now make love not war and all this other shit, and we're against the Vietnam War, and then them demanding all sorts of crap, and we've got to be more compassionate and empathetic to people, blah blah blah. And then you fast forward to you know, another twenty years and the early two thousands, where you know, we've got to address the race issues, you know, and blah blah blah and this, so you fast forward another twenty years and then they got die and everything else that goes with it.
Speaker 2: You're right, So at.
Speaker 4: This rate, in about twenty years, we're gonna be communists. We're gonna be stuck with communism.
Speaker 2: Well if and like I said, we'll get into January sixth a little later. But if we if we go on the track that you're speaking of, right.
Speaker 1: And if President Trump didn't win in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: Then it would have been in ten years, right.
Speaker 1: Who we know our really we will be done because China plays the long game. We know that we know they're playing the long game. Are they waiting him out? And do we have someone to protect him? Is this smelting ballanced situation want to be a problem. Are we losing our young men because we're gonna need our young men and women have to be a pig here, ladies, but we're gonna need our young men to step up to.
Speaker 2: The police, both home and abroad.
Speaker 1: And if we don't do that, and if they feel as though one thing the Secretary of War has done is to recruit it talking about venomoess that everything has been through the route. People are joining at record rates. So that's a good sign, of course, But do we how do we stop it? How do we stop the current trajectory. Well, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not an optimist because the fact of the matter is is that we have a perfect document. And I mean this wholeheartedly when I say this, that we have the Bill of Rights and there has been ever ever more of a perfect document to protect our citizens as that. However, both parties have abused it and we no longer we no longer observe.
Speaker 5: It at all.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's it's abused every day and and that's a huge problem. So, you know, Greg's idy perfect world is that we have this perfect document and no matter what form, what happens to our government, as long as we have that and we observe it, then we're protected. But the problem is is that it's been it hasn't been protected, and so uh, and we have the slippery slope where you know, it's it's always going to be. Something. One is that we have this culture that transcends all ethnicities in our country, whether you're white, Black, or Latino. You know, we you know, the the the culture of of of rap music, the culture of violence, the non investment in your government, the non investment in your neighborhood. If you're not invested you have, you have you have if you're not invested in your your your neighborhood, your community. Then and and the fact that I would I would imagine if you ask a lot of the young people these days whether they plan on seeing forty, I don't think they plan on seeing forty. So all that, all that together, I don't think I'm not very optimistic that we'll be able to have a constitutional republic for very long.
Speaker 1: Well, Glinn, how about picking up where Greg left off because one of the comments we just had from Lindy. You know, Greg referenced to Bill Wrights and we always talk about our founders are how brilliant they were, and part of their brilliance was realizing what to do. And it's amazing how what they wrote two hundred and fifty plus years ago, how it translations and it's relevant now.
Speaker 2: Lindy said, hey, bring back public hands treason.
Speaker 1: You know, you got a lot of people in Congress, and like I said, we're gonna talk about Jay six because to me, that was a treacherous act and with all of the stuff that is coming out, that was a treacherous act.
Speaker 2: And keep him with the veteran's day.
Speaker 1: Conversation the people, especially the Memorial Day, even though we got to wait to make.
Speaker 2: For that one. But we can celebrate it every day.
Speaker 1: I will celebrate it should be Memorial Day year, it should be Veterans Day year. But when you come back as a veteran and you lost a limb or an eye or something, or you didn't, like Rocky Bayer jump on the mine to save your streets, and you come back here and deal with this nonsense, how does it affect you? I'm sure it affect I mean, Gret just said he's a he's pessimistic as far as what's going on.
Speaker 4: I mean, I try. I guess maybe it's just the way I'm designed in life. I try to look at both sides at everything. So I try to be an optimist. If things go this way, it should be that way. If if things are going this way, then I'm more of a pessimist because I could see the patterns of like a domino effect, and I foresaw a lot of this crap years ago, you know, like I remember, and I have a very long memory, like I'll remember in the streets of France, people cheering that barrio stupid God elected. I'm sorry this hain't that. This is my country, not yours, you stupid Frenchies. Okay, why are you cheering that I now have to suffer? So when I see that kind of a pattern, I know what's going to happen. And sure enough, you know, all the crap you know, came out and the cheating like you're talking about with mail in ballots absolutely has to be done away with. And as far as traders, well, we have to go back to like the seventies when they stopped actually killing them for being a trader. Now they just put them in prison and stuff like there was a guy named Pollard who gave away so much navy secrets to the Soviet Union. What did he get, I don't know, twenty years in prison, all right, So he became Bubba's bitch for a while and that was the end of it, and then he goes back to life.
Speaker 2: But if you were in the Revolutionary War.
Speaker 4: Like such as the case of what was his name, Andre, who had a note in his shoe, and that could have gotten George Washington, you know, arrested, and the war could have gone a different way. They hung him right in the middle of the street in New York city. Okay, so that's what we should do. You have to do that because people don't fear the repercussions of what could be done by having that. I mean, you had guys in World War Two. You remember the movie The Dirty Dozen. Okay, we had strong rules. These guys did different crimes. Okay, some murdered, some stoles, some did this, but they were all facing the death penalty, okay, because in one way or no, it put other people's lives in jeopardy, or it was a crime against humanity or whatever.
Speaker 2: And now we've gotten to the point where we're so pussified because.
Speaker 4: Of Mommy's We've been bubble wrapped and put helmets on. You know, go ride your bicycle, but make sure you got bubble wrap and twenty helmets and pads and everything.
Speaker 2: And if you fall down, you know, I'll get your therapy too. Now we've got a society that I don't think it's ranked that we should kill people.
Speaker 4: And I argued with New Jersey Senator Lautenberg when this state from New Jersey did away with the death penalty, I said, douchebag, why did you take the one thing away from this state that I do love and he tells me, I don't feel that I should be a judge, jury and executioner.
Speaker 2: We don't have that right.
Speaker 4: And so we fast forward to today and now traders and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They don't care. You know, sure, no problem here, Chinese.
Speaker 4: You want these secrets, now go Look the helicopters look like our black hawks. They've got f thirty five looking planes. You know, they're now doing air transport, so they could like we've been doing. But they're commies. That means they could just go into whatever country they want at any time and take it over because they're not going to respect law. They're only going to respect communism. And now you had South Korea as a matter of fact as of yesterday, it's now you talk about how our country is going to be. You can use something like that as an example. He just made it like a felony. If you're online and you criticize the Chinese government, you're not even Chinese, you're Korean in a separate country. And if you're online and you call that fat piece of shit Winned the Boo, well that's it. It's a felony. So what's going to happen here? England does the same shit, we're now getting book ended. You've got two allies that are now saying you can't say this, you can't do that. And if you give away secrets and you know your trader, don't worry. We'll give you a spanking, put you in prison for a couple of years, and then you can come right back out. And why you're right, we'll give you some extra money too, you know. So where are we going to be? Who the hell knows, but it's right now we're spiraling in the toilet ball an optimistic outlook.
Speaker 2: So I guess.
Speaker 1: You category you're right.
Speaker 2: But the thing is.
Speaker 1: Greg brought up another thing, oh boy, one party system, because that's basically where we're at here. And I know I keep work forcing J six and things of that nature. In the Veterans Day, we talked about mail in Ballance. If our government to Republicans right now, and I do well.
Speaker 2: I think we talked a little bit about the phillipuster last week.
Speaker 1: If we don't get to your point, Glynn, repercussions for what happened on January sixth, If they don't handle that, I don't care about them, Stein bullshit right now. If they don't handle the Jay six. You know they called it them. Whatever they say that you're doing, that's what they're doing. They did the direction. So they did a treacherself. It's time for Pam and Cash and Dan and everyone else to figure out the best way to move forward and not worry about the mainstream media backlashes. Sure to come. The next thing, the met of ballots gotta go, because we know the ballot boxes are getting stuff. You know, thanks guys the video crucive it.
Speaker 2: We're the only country that allows it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Well if everyone said that you cheat, you talked up about France. They got rid of it because they were cheating your Democrat Carter.
Speaker 2: President Trump represented all the time. They're going to cheat. We know they cheat.
Speaker 1: When no people going next week or this week decide for their free turkey. They're voting. I don't care what you say. That signature is on the ballot c that's the list. They've been doing it for decades.
Speaker 2: That's how AOC got elected.
Speaker 4: She told everybody in that neighborhood, which I grew up in, so I know this is a fact that she.
Speaker 2: Told them, Hey, if you vote for me, I'll give you free shit.
Speaker 4: They're so stupid their IQ doesn't break three digits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got yot, but even does her IQ? You know she's about uh, I don't know. Well, maybe given a credit. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I am giving a credit because Crocket's down at like eighty five to eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Did you see her feet just get kissed?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw that. What the fuck was up of that?
Speaker 1: They got these they give us these no kings protests, but then you got this person getting their feet kissed. Huh, But we're the so called kings, so not to get over right.
Speaker 2: Did you see what they did to TPUSA over there? Bersarkly?
Speaker 4: Yes, they said we're the Nazis, but all their brown shirts just attacked and beat up a guy, like a guy who was in a freedom shirt saying, you know, the Jesus is our Lord and stuff like that. Peaceful protesting, if you want to call it. And they ran up and snatched his cross right off his shirt and punched him and everything. And then luckily the cops after they arrested both of them, realized the guy who was the conservative you know with the cross on, was not guilty of a fight. He was just trying to get his crossback. But who's the Nazi.
Speaker 2: Yes, well you look at the guy he was.
Speaker 1: He was at that Berkeley thing and he was also in somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Nick Sawder where they assaulted him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no rep once again, no repercussions for their actions. Right, there's the conservative movement TPUSA Conservative at Berkeley or something. He can't Republican. I forgot his exact title. The things that they're showing on TV are them out. So you seeing the tankets that she said, if you caught something serious, you're getting pammered.
Speaker 2: And that video was never gonna make it public.
Speaker 1: And your mainstream media is saying peaceful protest to your point, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried that again.
Speaker 4: Apparently some reporters said, these are mostly peaceful protests. Meanwhile it's explosions going on and fire and a car which they thought was back you know, the backfiring of it was gunshots, could have been gunshots. But you know, oh, that's mostly peaceful. Yes, it's they're doing what the communists always did. They control the media and they control the narrative, and they put it into the weak minded people out there. You know, you're dumb pots, smoking retards that are like, oh man, that's not cool. I'm going to be a liberal and then they tell them what they're gonna do. So that's right, all conservatives and Nazis. Hey, man, go give me another bong. I'm only down to this joint, you know. But they know everything. They know more than you, me and Greg combined.
Speaker 2: Until you asked them a question what is this and what is that?
Speaker 4: And their answer is to punch you in the face because they can't answer it, like.
Speaker 2: An immature little child in the store.
Speaker 4: No, you can't have that toy, okay, And that's what you've got today. They've now grown to be eighteen. You were talking about the voting age. If anything, it needs to be jack okay to people that actually do have an education and some wisdom and experience. And you would talk about the Bill of rights. There is one other country, but we wrote ours based on theirs, and that's France. The Rights of Man that was written by I think it was Robespierre or somebody like that back in seventeen ninety eight. Okay, the rights of men came into fruition with our Bill of Rights.
Speaker 2: But look at France.
Speaker 4: They're still controlling themselves to a point where their elections they said, we're doing away with that male in balloting. Shit, and they've got a colony all the way in the Pacific, all the way around the world. Okay, you had used to have like guadaloup in Martinique and I know, yeah, firing squad. I'm all in favor of that. And what is it French Polynesia. In one night, twenty four hours, they knew who won the election, but it wasn't with a male in ballot, and it wasn't done digitally either. They just they had everybody go and do their votes. And I guess they jumped on a concorde and flew at the Paris to count them. But that's the way it should be. If they could do it, why can't we, you know? So what let me ask you this, why is it that you're right? We call them awfuls affluent white liberal urban females, you know, liberals, something like that. Greg Gottfeld coined it. He's right, though, that is the most dangerous woman. They're guilt ridden, like Germans, that entire country. You talk about Germany earlier. They're so fucking guilt ridden that they can never offend anyone anymore. Because of what happened to the Jews, and what they did to the Jews. But you know, you can have a difference of opinion, but eighty percent of Germans are like fucking robots.
Speaker 2: No, my governments, I can't say that, you know, And.
Speaker 4: That's the end of it. No critical thinking.
Speaker 2: So well, didn't they say.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if the populations has already passed fifty percent? But haven't they isn't the population of Germany it's going to get there? Or is already there more African than Germans? Or is it just is it all of Europe close?
Speaker 4: Their populations declining. I mean they're dropping. They were like about eighty five million. I think they're down a sixty five million now. And the one who destroyed all of Europe was Angela Merkel. She was a Communist for me East Germany twenty something years ago. She was the chancellor longer than Hitler was okay, and she just said, oh, we're gonna open up the doors.
Speaker 2: We've got to be.
Speaker 4: Compassionate and empathetic, you know, poor Styrians, or well, tell them to fix their own fucking neighborhood. No, they said, bring him over here and let's fuck up our own neighborhood. Bring your fight to us and we'll handle it. And that's what they did. Now there, Now you've got the other day merz. Who's their new chance to turn around saying you know what, Uh, this ship don't work. They're now actually deporting them. They said, the Syrian Civil War is over, we're sending them home.
Speaker 2: So Trump was right again.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny when you bring up Merkle.
Speaker 1: We used to watch the Olympics, you know, chair in our country, and I just remember a lot of jokes about the East German women athletes.
Speaker 2: How they look like.
Speaker 1: Yes, and when I think about Burkele, I think about those old no she told me when it wasn't male actual males and female sports.
Speaker 2: Angela Merkel.
Speaker 4: Every time I see a Dutch boy paint, can, I reminded of her.
Speaker 2: That's what she fucking looked like.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you're right, Helga is with the big you know, Princess Leiah hairdooes, you know, and big boobs and stuff and giant muscles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's East German speak.
Speaker 1: Well, Greg, how about you know, to Lindy Mu's point, how do you get around it when a party, the Democratic Party calls black people stupid and say that's why you need these mail in ballots because of the voter suppressed because black people too dumb. We can't go to the polls, but we're smart enough to lick a stamp and put it on the envelope. Bit, I mean, which one is it? Are we too dumb to vote? Or are we are we too smart to mail?
Speaker 2: How don't how do?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 2: I had to go back to the pessimistic point of view.
Speaker 5: Person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you know it's it's it is what it is. I mean, it's very clear. So you know you you can't make it to the ballot box. Why you know, is it what? What's the reason you can't make it to the ballot box? And then when we talking about doing away with it, uh, they were saying that it was voter suppression, that we're trying to suppress the vote, and it's just it's just a political maneuver. It's outright, and the fact that you know, I can't remember that we had any real race issues uh for a long time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a classical you know, divide and conquered tech technique that you know many countries have used. I mean we we uh I thought we got beyond a lot of that stuff, and then they added in the whole l G B Q T plus thing.
Speaker 2: I mean it was alphabet soup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, like, uh, we got we got, we got beyond the homosexuality issues. Even in the military, we didn't have we didn't had the problems that we have until I don't. I think he was Manning H. Bradley Manning, not only under Obama, while he was a Elevenworth prison, the military prison, he had a sex change and surgery went through the process and we paid for it. And then and then that became an issue as well. So the more people, the more groups of people that you have special interest groups, uh to use as a divide and conquer technique.
Speaker 2: That's where we are.
Speaker 3: That the fact of the matter is, is it the American people, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, we're all being equally tramped on when it comes to your civil liberties equally. And this is all a smoke screen. Really back to your point, Yes, this whole mail in ballot thing is horrible and and it's it's just like then all these illegals fled into the country, whichs the point of that, if nothing other than having illegal immigrants, having illegal voters, And we just recently saw in New York where nobody had to show identification in New York City for the vote. Manami was elected to There's actual videos out there on social media where people were showing that it's live, it's you. You can't it's it's right there in your face. And there was a guy that even voted like ten times, so and then that video is out there, so there you go.
Speaker 2: So why is that person not in jail? And how does a party call a.
Speaker 1: Particular group stupid and the group says, yeah, I'm stupid and I'm going to vote ten times because I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: So I don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand how the Democrats get away with saying that and.
Speaker 2: Report the Jacob what they did? Stupid?
Speaker 4: What you're onto something right there between what Greg said and what you're saying. There was a guy named I think his name was Horowitz who went up to Harlem in New York and he started filming people and he's like, you know, hey, listen, they said you're too stupid to know where the DMV is, you know, and get and the guy's like no, man, what are you dumb? It's right down the block over there. I know how to get to it. Then they asked to know one they said, you're too stupid to use the internet, and the girls walking around going, I got my own Wi Fi hotspot right now, they're walking around the projects asking them. So apparently they're stupid. But at the same time they're saying they're too stupid to vote. But let's take a black person who has no experience anything at all and put them in charge of a multimillion dollar piece of equipment or a program or a company and they haven't even you know, had a job for more than six months in their life. But because they're black, we're gonna make them the CEO and the chief doctor and the brain surgeon and everything else because they're black. But you just said they're just stupid to vote. So yeah, and it goes with what Greg say to and what you're saying. Mail in ballots. They bring them on in you know, don't show an ID, and.
Speaker 1: You're calling me dumb in one on one side, and then you're saying I need DEI on the other. We need to hire these dumb people who too dumb to sign their name or the preprinted form and stick it in a box.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, we can do that.
Speaker 1: We just too dumb to go somewhere and tell somebody our name so they can give us a thing called the ID. So we're suppressed because we don't have IDs.
Speaker 2: So all of us are driving around with no license.
Speaker 1: You know, how do I get my free snap benefits if I don't have ideas?
Speaker 2: You know, well, I have that ID. We pull it out.
Speaker 4: I think I showed it to you before I'll show it to any of our new viewers out there.
Speaker 2: I have an idea that I do use. It is advised. No you need no, I don't want to discretion. Ever, Holy shit, weren't doing it? I think it was revoked. Oh there it is, there it is.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it. Here we go. Oh oh you got one of those. That's right. My name is scott Rie.
Speaker 4: Okay, so apparently I'm supposed to have this white privilege.
Speaker 2: I'm still waiting. Where can I get mine?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Wait? Where?
Speaker 4: I got an official Joepatrick dot com let me go free endorsement for you on the back of it. My sister gave me this years ago, and I actually still use it in the stores, but they said I have white privilege.
Speaker 2: I'm still waiting to get paid. You know.
Speaker 4: I had to go through all those years of affirmative action and lost all those jobs, and I was told I was a Nazi and a white supremacist and everything, you know, So when do I get paid?
Speaker 2: You got to cash that in.
Speaker 1: That's like a credit card. What has more credit limits? A white privileged card or a black card?
Speaker 2: You know, I know some black people that have a bigger bank account than me. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm talking about the actual black card now, I don't. I don't think they got the other because of someone that I don't have it. I don't. I know, I don't have that much money.
Speaker 2: You know. In the next hour, we want probably segue in at J six, and.
Speaker 1: I guess it all goes about the Bill of Rice, our liberties and things of that nature. And it can also go back to what we just talked about. Why is it there to be publish? Don't seem to have the balls to call this nonsense up. You know, everyone what the president said. Everyone know he was the commander in chief at the time he made that statement, and he clearly said the words peacefully and patriotically. You know, you didn't say mostly peaceful, let's burn down the buildings and things of that nature. So now with all the stuff coming out with the alleged pipe bomber being a Capitol police officer, how true is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's what's being a legend.
Speaker 4: I wholeheartedly believe that was the little cunt that did it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So, but not only that, you got the tear gas, you got the people waving people in, you got Nancy refused in the National Guard, and you got people who was placed in jail.
Speaker 2: We can't see.
Speaker 1: We want to always make sure all the eyes are doted and teas across.
Speaker 2: But they put thousands of people in jail for four years. That's right.
Speaker 1: And you know, but they talk about this illegal. That new word now is due process. They never said that about the Jay sixers. So, Greg, you got a way of how do we combat that travesty of justice?
Speaker 3: I to be honest with you, I mean again, I'm sorry, I'm not an optimist.
Speaker 2: Don't apologize. We need that that.
Speaker 3: I was seven years old, and uh, you know, and and and my my career ended. I was in counterintelligence. You know, I'm still sitting here scratching my head that Hillary Rodham Clinton had a private server and had top secret material on it, hundreds of documents of top top secret material, and our FBI director Comy Uh admitted that that she had them, and but she wasn't charged for it. There was no there's no waiver for for that. So starting there, and you know, Glenn had brought up a little bit ago about what China has aircraft and other military hardware that is very similar ours. You know, that goes into the whole multinational corporation where we were actually paying them to build shit for us, which makes no sense, no sense at all. They have multinational corporations building your best technologies. But there's people that get money out of that as well. So I mean there's I don't see that. I don't see that the justice is going to exist for for any of these people. The fact that it's coming out that, you know, with Tulsi Gabber's reporting on the whole Russia Russia Gate thing, you know, I've never seen it in my lifetime. I've never seen a politician get held to the fire on on on treason's activity.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, you guys there in the Navy. I don't know if you guys remember the.
Speaker 1: Guy around that same time, a god just was proud to be on the sub and took a little selfire himself and this little picture no classified anything, but he was on the sun.
Speaker 2: Right swift justice.
Speaker 1: For this guy at the same time, We don't Hillary and Bill got rich awfully quick. You know, well they were already rich. But all of them, all of the thieves, stole our monies and made monies.
Speaker 2: But they get no.
Speaker 1: Like you said, that's a treacherous act. That's considered treason because it could be stolen. You're aid and the betting an enemy. Why putting something on an unsecured server in your closet, underneath your stairs and wherever the heller was at you are conspiracy. You have a conspiracy to aid in a bet the enemy, which is the definition of treason. Ye, So how was it that they don't get charged. But this poor guy who wasn't trying to hat to bet anyone, these poor people in January sixth who was peacefully and patriotically exercising their bill of rights. That how was it, Glynn, that we can have these two separate scales of Justicey, well.
Speaker 4: It's because of the government and the corrupt people in the government and the lamestream media looking for something for their narrative that to go along with that, everything conservative is bad, no matter what it is. You sneezed sideways, that's it. You're you're guilty of treason, you you're you're in collusion with the Russians, you're a Nazi, and you're xenophobic.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep going on with that list.
Speaker 4: So you'll be condemned to death and put into a prison and forgotten.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 4: In the case of that that guy on the sub, he's like a petty officer. I think he sent the picture to his girlfriend. I mean, he's probably been sitting in a sub for six months, that's why they want to do sub duty. And he takes a little selfie. The only thing I actually saw was the side of a panel. You know, whoope do how many pilots took pictures of themselves in their plane? You know, we even have like news anchor people go in the back of a B one bomber and you're not really supposed to show the controls of that, but they did anyway, because it's for I don't know, CBS News or something like that. We want to, you know, join up with this bomber crew and see what it's like to fly.
Speaker 2: You could see all those panels.
Speaker 4: Okay, So how come those pilots aren't being charged? How come the anchor person isn't being charged? But this one petty officer because he was sitting sideways in his thing and he took a selfie for his girlfriend. Well now they want to condemn him. And now you're talking about Killery and her stupid husband, you know, the rapist. They just came out yesterday that the Clinton corruption files Bondi Patel give Congress new evidence detailing Clinton foundation corruption. That's now front page news. Okay, and that has to go with the fact that with those top secret servers and that they tried to bleach and use a ballpeen hammer. I'm sorry, now, you need to use a magnet if you really want to get rid of a drive like that.
Speaker 2: But she's just stupid to know that.
Speaker 4: But she's smarter than me and needs to tell me how to live my life and tells me that a guy who's on a submarine taking a selfie for his girlfriend is a traitor to my country, but she's not. And what about the guys that were a big gazi that she just ignored let them all die? So yeah, that's why direction there. It only matches their narrative. January sixth is the same case you're saying, Are they ever going to get justice? Absolutely not unless I mean President Trump is making steps towards it. Okay, like there's one of them and made front page news that he was part by President Trump. But he returned the pardon he wrote on there, returned to sender and sent it back to the president because he is Harvard educated and he realizes by accepting this as admitting guilt, he feels he is not guilty of anything. And I kind of agree with him on that. I forgot his name. I could get it for you if you want. But in a sense, the president's trying to help them out. But at the same time, these guys feel that they didn't commit a crime to begin with, and I agree.
Speaker 2: I talked to Stewart Rhodes all the time.
Speaker 4: We're actually pretty close friends, and he's by the way, he's restarting the Oathkeepers and was just announced. I can give you that, and I'll give you his link to his website. But all those guys really did suffer for nothing, And who started it was that fat fucking faggot up there on a capitol. Besides Nancy saying, oh, we don't want the National Guard coming in, he sat there and blasted a flashback grenade and it landed right next to a mother, a grandmother and her young granddaughter and blew up between them. The girl got burned and everything like that. That set the crowd off. Okay, not anything that Trump said. Okay, that right, there was an attack upon the people. Then you had this one that's now being accused, which it looks like she's real guilty of it because just look at that freak.
Speaker 2: Okay, that snuck off.
Speaker 4: First, she shot twenty to forty pellet balls into one of the January sixth people, whether they were climbing on a wall or doing whatever. She nailed them with twenty to forty of those pepper balls, and then goes to the DNC disguised and drops off a pipe bomb. Then goes to the RNC and drops off a pipe bomb. The evidence shows her getting out of a DC police car. So remember on our last show, I told you there's one police Department.
Speaker 2: I have zero respect for. I will piss on every one of their fucking graves.
Speaker 4: And that is DC because the jet, the protest that went on a month earlier for the Back to Blue was the dry run for what they were gonna do on January sixth, and I for like we were talking about patterns earlier, I've foreseen it, and that's exactly what they did. They provoked the crowd into a riot. And like shooting a little girl with a flash bangrenade, you think they're just gonna stand by, go please shoot me more?
Speaker 2: No? You no. And I believe that all this was intentional.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna pick back up on this right after the break because I think this is a good time to break as any. But yeah, when you shoot a flashback in the middle of.
Speaker 2: A crowd that's doing nothing wrong, right, you're insight.
Speaker 1: In that riot and you should be guilty. Okay, guys, we'll see after the break. Okay, okay, guys, we're back for the second hour.
Speaker 2: The second hour.
Speaker 1: Once we get started, we're going to have we'll talk more about January sixth and an upcoming book called Defiance reading Robert James and also with mister James want to be Chris Quaglin.
Speaker 2: I guess we can call him a J six survivors. So we were talking about J six.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know when we left, Greg Clinn was talking about.
Speaker 1: How the whole fed surrection there's a lot of people like to call started like a flash bang. Then when you have that same person allegedly is the person who's planning.
Speaker 2: Pipe bombs that both the rn C and DNC. Wouldn't that would it have been something that.
Speaker 1: Counterintelligence would have been checking out for such a large event like that.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that have been something that we'd have been looking into.
Speaker 3: I would think that the Washington Field Office and the FBI would be all over that.
Speaker 2: And you know, Glynn talks about I'm glad perfect timing.
Speaker 1: Glynn talks about this geo fits and everything, and with the FBI being involved, how is it as button down as that area? Is that it took us four years to track someone?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: With with all.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, we got all the technology there. You have seen that show I think it was on CBS. I for got called personal interest and a guy you had all the camerass you couldn't really move.
Speaker 2: How was this person able to traverse d C placing bombs.
Speaker 1: At of location, the cap be at the Capitol, RNC and DNC and Glenn, you're the technology.
Speaker 4: How was this all able to be done? It's one hundred percent suppressed. It was purposely ignored. They had the evidence, they know exactly who did it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can give you proof right now. Let me show you a picture.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: This picture i'm gonna show you is at the White House. I was supposed to I'm getting ready to go in. I was gonna put my suit on. I'm going to meet up with somebody. But I couldn't find the parking garage. So I pulled off to the side in front of a Secret Service suv to ask them, Hey, guys, where can I park it? So I thought it was at this street and he says, no, you got to go to the next street and turn.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks a lot. I get back in my car and I drive.
Speaker 4: The lane I was in was painted a little red. Okay, And you're gonna see in this.
Speaker 2: Picture I was mailed a fucking ticket.
Speaker 4: Do you notice me standing there at the bottom left or right right here?
Speaker 2: That's me talking to the cops. And they said I'm driving in the bus lane.
Speaker 4: Okay, so how how can they find out that I am driving in the bus lane in front of the White House but they can't find a pipe bomber.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And I get out every time I go to DC. Why because on the back of my car.
Speaker 4: I got Trump stickers. Okay, they see that every trip one mile an hour over the limit, that camera picks me up. That's it, one hundred dollars ticket. They did it twice in one day, one mile an hour over the limit. Four o'clock in the morning, a gun shootout is going on in a corner. I'm literally, oh, go away, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I know that was a six million dollar man. I know which call that once.
Speaker 4: I'm literally sitting It's four o'clock in the morning after an event in DC.
Speaker 2: I'm at a stop sign.
Speaker 4: There's park cars on one side, there's park cars on the other. There's a gun shootout going on literally right there on the corner. I'm like, all right, I need to get the fuck out of here. I creep up a little bit to see if anybody's coming, and I'm like, all right, I'm gone. Guy got a ticket for running a stop sign. I stopped but I creeped.
Speaker 2: Up to look a little more one hundred dollars ticket. They knew that, so but they can't find a pipe oner did? Were you there long enough to Were they shooting the gun like greg Or?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: They had him? Turned to the side. Oh, they were doing it, yeah, the fagged way turn it to the side.
Speaker 4: You know. So the gun's kind of going like this, you know every time they fire, because they did.
Speaker 2: Day be cool? Yo, yo, man, I got the styrib palty. I can't shoot this way I got did you that week? You know?
Speaker 4: It's funny every time I used to ride the subway trains talking about this ship, those guys used to get off the subway train. You know, the doors open up, people come out and you're going in here.
Speaker 2: I am in my suit.
Speaker 4: These guys that get off the train and they go into full fucking Stephen Hawkins convulsions with their yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, what the I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: That's that's what they do. You know what you're talking about January six I said that this guy's a January sixth survivor. And yeah, and as well as.
Speaker 2: You, I wasn't that generation.
Speaker 1: Well, well you're not a survivor. You're you're you know, we can get into that. We'll let you talk about that a little later. But uh, and this guy's writing a book about that called Defiance Bill.
Speaker 2: Can we bring up Quackling and mister James, Hey, Chris, how you doing, Bob?
Speaker 5: How's gone? How's going?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately? You know, we shoved some things around, Bob. Can you give us a little background on you. We had Chris on before, so give us some background on yourself.
Speaker 5: Sure, And I started rushing.
Speaker 2: Get a little closer to you, Mike, Bob, we can't hear you a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, like I was saying, imental when first syndicated his show and I started listening to him. So for the past thirty five years, I've been watching him. We spoke about all this stuff, all the left was becoming more and more radical and what has been going on. So I've been following it for that amount of time. And then when Trumps took office or first decided to run for twenty sixteen election, That's when I've seen things really start to get crazy. So I started documenting. I started getting a newspaper clutch what the media was putting out. But the Democratic Party was putting outs, and I started documenting it and documenting it, and then I started. I sat down one day and started writing. And for seven months, no one knew what I was doing because I'd be working in my office and my wife wouldn't even know. She'd just think I'm back there doing my work. But I do my business. But then I just wrote, wrote and wrote and wrote. And the first book I wrote was a decade of Trump derangement syndrome called Sucks to Be Them. It's one I'm going to be releasing. Well, the reason, well, the reason I'm going somewhere with this or the reason I came up with that, and that was what led me to Christ was the news was the legacy media is done. We all know that they're gone, their their physical health. The Democratic Party, which is Democratic Party, they've been infiltrated by radicals as straight up time. So my mom's elderly. I meet her at the bank one day to help her do some of her banking. It was right when Trump won and she goes, I'm starting to get her out of the car, and this is when he had won the second time. I'm starting to get her out of the car and she had had ankle surgery because she fell and broke w ankle. She's eighty four years old. And as she was getting out of the car, she started crying and I was like, Mom, what's wrong. It's just, you know, rolling your CDs over some simple banking. What's the manner. She's like, no, that's not it. I'm just worried now that Trump's back in office, he's going to start hanging people because the Supreme Court said he could.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And you know, I just turned around and she's a CNN watcher. I just you know, I went to look at her and say, Mom, that you know, but I just said, instead of you know, she's so gaslit eighty four years old, you're not going to change your mind, I just said, well, sucks to be there. And so that's how I came up with it side of a little book. Because most of the Trump stuff today's news is snapshots and sound bites. It goes really fast. So I documented the whole ten years of everything that happened to him, from twenty sixteen on up to the time he won again, the assassination steps to J six bombings. I have literally thousands and thousands of research documents that I've saved, that I put into this book, and getting towards how I ran into Chris was like, I knew the January. The first thing I seen when the January sixth events came up, this is a setup. I knew this was going to be a setup, and I knew there was no way any of these guys were going to be able to get a fair trial. And when I talked to Chris's attorney the very first time, Jonathan growth, she said, God bless you, and I'm like, well, God bless you. I just thought he was a very you know, Christian man, and he's like, no, there's been a lot. I have represented over one hundred January sixth clients, all of them have had their civil rights violated, but Chris is amongst the worst, and his story needs to be told, and I promised him that I would get it out. Now, what I'm doing with the book on Defiance is just not about January sixth, that day. I'm bringing it up of why these guys were there, why they needed to be there, and how they were there not to start an insurrection, but to stop one. Because these guys were true patriots, they exercised their free speech choice. The Democratic Party needed that insurrection narrative. So these guys were used as pawns and they didn't care. They didn't care if they threw them in prison, they didn't care if they violated the civil rights. They didn't care if they killed them in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, this fourth chapter four volume book is going to be. The first one is why they went to the capitol, why they needed to be at the capitol. The second one is about the mass of civil rights violations the court, what happens in court, what happened in the interrogations, and what it rolls into. Third, it starts getting into the prisons and how they were tortured and start Chris lost eighty pounds in prison, how they were tortured and starved. And then we're going to roll right out of this in a volume four and what his future plans are and where he wants to go to try and start to help correct some of this stuff. So as I'm going through and like I said, all the research I've done for the past ten years, I've got some powerful content in there. And what's good about it is people can see, like I said, things go by real fast. People sit down to dinner and they watch five minutes of CNN and they get the bullshit. I'm bringing it all right chronologically at the time of events. The truth of what really happens.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 5: The first volume just got released on the book on ken Bold paperback in the next few days. Right after that. Volume two is nearly complete. That's going to be out about about six weeks. Volume three I've already got after content laid out. What I like to do is like what my books is like building a building a house. I lay the framework out, I lay the chapters out, and then I put all the content in. And like I said, I've got a decade of research in and so I really got some good content. And one thing about with Chris when I seen what he went through and I started talking with him on X and then we ended up talking on the phone, and we've become very close and very good friends because I know what he went through, and I know what his mindset is, and I know what this has done to him. I flew him down to my house to stay with me. I'm doing this not only so I can talk to the guy that this happened to. He was in the prison. He knows what's going on. But so I can watch how this affected him, and I'll say, and he's sitting right here, this hurt him badly. I mean to the point where I'm afraid of suicide, to the point where he's drank himself, to where we couldn't even wake him up, to the point where he's so traumatized by this all because of the Democrats quest rabid, quest rabbid, foaming at the mouth, quest for permanent political power. Not the Democrats, no more. This is communism. Communists are infiltrating. If you watch the Republic Communists of America, they're infiltrating, and they are recruiting college students. They'll put a barcode on a on a flyer and they're recruiting twenty five hundred people. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, as well as joy.
Speaker 1: By your book because we didn't get a chance to get a copy put on the screen.
Speaker 2: But this is what the book look guys. If you pull up the Bias or Chris Kraglin or Bob James on Amazon, this is what the book looks like.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's fine. But like I said, the infiltration that's into the end of the government. Why these guys went through what they went There was no fair, there was no justice there. This is a fucking bullshit. This was a hit job because they needed that insurrection area, try and keep it out evolved at this is this is and they what they is. They they divide and then they propaganda and then they infiltray it. And that's how they bring down. That's how they bring down societies. And if they can take out the economic engine capitalism of the United States and put us into chaos, they can infiltrate. And when you've got colleges recruiting twenty five hundred communists a month, what's going to be like in five years when they're out voting us. They plan on infiltrating the unions, They plan on getting in the shipping industry, the airline industry, the food industry, and they all plan on striking all at the same time. They're literally saying, because they're going to know who your enemy is. So I watched their videos, they're literally saying, we're going to overthrow this government. Those where your insurrection and the Democratic Party has become facilitators of this.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're document and everything last week in proct you come on the Today.
Speaker 1: You know, you just brought up an interesting point regarding twenty five hundred college students.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, they just took out the curtain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're being recruited the Revolutionary Communist Party of America. Book up their videos, they'll tell you what they're doing. They're recruiting three five hundred.
Speaker 2: Students.
Speaker 5: That's that's twenty five that's thirty thousand a year. What's that going to be like in five years when they got millions of them were outvoted that could swing an election. They put a candidate like they did to that clown in New York, and all of a sudden, our country's over and Antifa is doing the same thing. Antifa watched some videos from former ANTIFA members and they say, what we do is the people that you see on the cameras that are throwing rocks at ICE agents that are causing all this havoc. They're the what they call the wannabes, the real hardcore Antifa are the devotee ease and then they're distracting the police. Say, like in Portland, in one side of town, the devotees, the real hard currancy for on the other side of town, trading weapons, selling drugs. The women are into prostitution, and all this stuff isn't Soros funded, so you can't cut off the head of a snake. It's all ground roots funded. They all give a day of words. The wages they steal little those postage stickers who get from the post office, the mailing labels, they steal them and three print their little propaganda on them. And you know, he and the member I watch said, the way to bring them down is to get the IRS on them, because they're not going to be able to prove where their money's coming from. So we got to kind of a catch twenty two year where you're trying to use a legitimate governing force against the radicalized, weaponized terrorist organization and they're causing so much chaos that you know, how it's it's coming to the point where how do we stop this?
Speaker 1: How do we stop Oh, that's that's a good insertably here. We've had over an under earlier today. I've you know, I got two pessimists with me. What's your oprah under of the demise of America at this current rate.
Speaker 5: At the current rate, I see that we only have about a ten to twenty percent chance of stopping this because nobody, everybody's all these politicians are so hungry for power and the next election. Nobody's looking at what really needs to be done to save this country. When you end up having when there's two million Communist Party, when they have two million members, and see if I have X amount of members and all these fringe groups have X amount of members, we're going to get out voted. They put up a candidate. It happened in New York. Don't you people need to wake up? Don't you see it? It just happened. It just happened. And the same thing. Do you think that was a dry run? That was a yah run.
Speaker 2: Our federal elections coming up was maybe.
Speaker 5: You think they're going to stop there? You think, wow, we got New York, okaper call, it's going to spread from New York, that it's going to go into Oregon, Portland, all the rail radicalized area, Washington, California obviously, and this is serious. See everybody's looking, Oh, January sixth was an insurrection. No, January sixth was the exact opposite of an insurrection. The only insurrection was the only insurrection was installing the puppet Biden regime.
Speaker 2: Well, what's the insurrection.
Speaker 1: I mean, because President Trump was the president on January sixth, everything new, Well, it was to keep him from being.
Speaker 4: Roll is going Jake, You're right, that is technically an insurrection because he was the president and they were trying to install their version of a president by and pushing him out, but claiming to do it under legal uh process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's went off with to mom and Damie where you talk about installing people.
Speaker 2: He's from Uganda. Idiot means people with his dad and everything.
Speaker 5: His own mother says, he's he doesn't consider himself in America. Look, America, a country is borders of language and culture. You don't have that, you don't have a country. That's why they open the border. That's why they're infiltrating with all these different uh cultures and calling it. You're a racist if you if you don't want to ree a law, you're a racist. If you go against you know, a transgender ideology, you're a rape. And that's how they divide, that's how they propaganda is ade and that's what's exactly what's happened here.
Speaker 4: And if they drill that all the way down to the lowest levels like as an example, I'm going to bring some humor into this. I went to go get a car checked out and I said, hey, listen, I got a problem with the torqu converter on this training.
Speaker 2: Can you get it fixed? Oh, you can't say that. What I can't say torqu converter. No, you can't say training, But you just said it. They try to do that.
Speaker 4: They drill it into your head. Now you're saying bad words. You have to do it their way. Oh, I have to say the full word. I have to say it's the TORQ converter on my transmission.
Speaker 5: You know, their censorship is becoming a very powerful weapon for them. And like I said, as I started doing my research, I want to know what my enemies think. So I went to the No Kings protest. I'm a Fort Myers, Florida. I went to a No Kings protest and it's the typical stuff Hitler saying and racist and you know that the other ship. So I asked one woman, I found one of the best ways to defeat a leftist in an argument is ask him a question. Of course, then they follow her.
Speaker 4: Well, question I told everybody that question You do you tell me what your question is to ask them.
Speaker 5: They were it was like Trump was a dictator. You know, he's a king and all that. I asked her what has he done to make him a dictator? And she stepped back and she looked up at me, and then she got to be really angry. I mean she was yelling at me with coming out of her mouth and she actually said me, she actually said to me, I'm not here to debate the facts, because this is the what the gas lighting of America has done. I got another book called the gas Lits that's been these books, they're they're good, and I'm just finishing up one. Why I'm working on Chris because I started as I started going through the truth of these books, I started looking at I go, who's funding this stuff? So I wrote follow the money funding in Deception? And then I got the enemy within that I'm just finishing up, and it's fucking fire.
Speaker 2: I gotta get.
Speaker 4: You're great.
Speaker 5: I've had all this stuff in my head for ten years and the only person that knew about it was I have a friend in Ohio. She was my high school three, my first real girlfriend, and my dad passed three years ago, and I was like, well, I don't know what made me do this. I just sat down and started writing, and I go, I've been researching for the past ten years. And she goes, Robert, you've been researching for thirty five years. You just never knew it. And now I got all this contact coming out. And I promised, Chris, I will stand with you in any January sixth there, I stand with you and get your story. I will get the truth out. I don't care if they fucking drag me away to prison. I will stand with these guys because they stood for us. They went standing for us, and that's what the real truth needs to that's the truth that needs to get out. I was I've gone through hours and hours of videos that Chris's hat and his all his case documents and stuff. And I seen one video where the Capitol police were running, well they started walking and then they started running, and I was watching them. I was watching them, and as I said, this was when everybody first started gathering around the Capitol was right at the beginning, and they were getting close to the Trump supporters and they were just standing around. You know, they weren't even it wasn't even really a thing yet. They were just standing there and I heard right before the Capitol police officer fired tear gas onto the crowd to someone that was just standing there. I heard out of the crowd, hey, they're firing on us, And that's when it started that early. And then right when I heard that, the Capitol police officer walked up to the line of Trump supports and just started blasting people in the face. What's your guests, now, if you want to start a riot, you shoot people in the head and in the face.
Speaker 4: That's what I said earlier. But it was a flashbang grenade. The first one that was fired was that fat fuck that was up on the on the steps up there, and he shot a flash bang grenade at a grandmother and her granddaughter.
Speaker 2: That set the crowd off at that point.
Speaker 4: I don't know where you're if yours was on the other side of the building or this side, but they went up I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure, well, yeah, exactly. I mean attentions were already. I you know, we had an election that was highly suspicious, just to put it lightly. Job, I didn't Harris got more votes than anybody in the history of election to a football And.
Speaker 2: You know, before you get on that.
Speaker 1: Point real quick, you said you started in twenty sixteen. You know, we're talking about dry runs. Twenty sixteen was the dry run. That's why that was the first time in history it took him to three four in the morning to announce the winner. They were trying to stuff the battle boxes then, so they knew, of course they failed a win, so they came up with a way to do this. Mal In COVID All this stuff was treason. But go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying they weren't prepared for how popular Trump was going to be. He caught him off card. Yes, that's why the twenty twenty election they had. That's why. That's another reason this this was our plan. Jay six was no insurrection. This was part of their plan. This was the weaponization of government against citizens of the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, they just because Chris being a citizen and we're all citizens.
Speaker 1: When you just use that to commit whoever wanted to do the insurrection or whatever act they wanted to do, you put thousands of people in jail for four years plus and they would have been in longer without the party.
Speaker 2: That that's against the credit is I think that document says we the people. Chris Quackler is the people. Yeah, Shakins's we the people, Bob, Glenn and Greg Are we the people?
Speaker 1: You can't just say I'm going to steal the elections for power and throw the citizens in jail. We may already be at the point where we said it's gonna take ten years to get you to good.
Speaker 5: But I'm sorry, well, no, that's okay. One of the chapters, I have a really good picture of Chris when when pushed him in the back the end of the Capitol police officer. And that's right when they were in dice up on the upper level or saying he's a jacking and officer. Now he's assaulting an officer now, and then I have the picture of him being the capital. And I mean even on the spot they were spreading.
Speaker 4: Of course they were, Hey Jake, you're you're incorrect about one thing though. I'm not a person. Remember with that healthcare issue. When I went in to go get my hand checked, I told her I put out as far as my pronouns and stuff in my race, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Vulcan, live long and prosperous.
Speaker 5: You know what, I want to get my Social Security benefit city citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, I was saying the other day since we can all just identify what the hell we want to identify as. Then I need more social Security benefits, especially next year, says I don't have the the the penalty that we get in law enforcement. I want I'm going to do as seventy five years old.
Speaker 2: I want my full social Security benefits.
Speaker 4: I want to be invisible and my pronouns are who and where.
Speaker 2: I want to have enough money to fix your training.
Speaker 4: A damn.
Speaker 2: I want to leave you some money for your training. Thank you, thank you. Before back to you, Bob Glenn. We need your question. Bob gave us his question. Oh yeah, Bob, my question for them.
Speaker 4: You want to set their hair on fire, especially if it's a woman. You have to ask her, Please tell me, how did you survive your mother's abortion attempt?
Speaker 2: So you want no child left alive their.
Speaker 5: She was so mad when I just simply asked her what has Trump done? She probably would have stabbed me if I asked her. I mean she literally coming out of her mouth. And you know, there was a few other people and they were you know, the typical their zip tie in the hands of kids behind their back and deporting them. The simple ship you hear and We're like, wh where was this happening?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Google it. I'm like, there's another chapter in one of my books. Google google everything. I go, yeah, there you go. That's a real fine way.
Speaker 2: So they all turn into like Glynda Blair and The Exorcist.
Speaker 5: You know, they get mad. They don't they want to scream and yell Hitler's racist, he's a nazis the typical crap. You simply talk to them and ask them explain to me how they boy. It's like, you know, they get furious, and I think part of their anger is they for a minute step back and think, well, god, I've got nothing. So they're kind of embarrassed and humiliated. So then they get mad and I.
Speaker 4: Think a lot of mental beat down. They get all frustrated and their only reaction is violence. So I tell them, come on, kick my ass, come on, kick my ass.
Speaker 5: That's it. And you know, there's a lot of the research I've done where I want, like I said, I want to know what my enemies are thinking. So a lot of research I've done.
Speaker 4: Now when they're in she was told too low to know what they're thinking. You know what's in your garden, you can figure out what they're thinking.
Speaker 2: Together with that one. Oh look at mommy, look what I made.
Speaker 5: So I you know, I just simply watch what they say. And then you know, when I get in front of one of them, you know, I ask them and they have nothing. You the best way to defeat them in a debate is ask them a question. They can't answer it because the propaganda has gotten so radicalized and so ridiculous they possibly can't possibly back it up.
Speaker 4: And that's all we've done. At the college level. If you wanted to go to Princeton or Rutgers, it takes you you. Your first month is dedicated to indoctrination.
Speaker 5: Not that it is joint. It is there's a college in New York now that should go infiltrated. They're they're teaching the students how to avoid heights, how to call They're collegelice, which aren't real pleased if someone asking you questions about if you see an the legal immigrant or anything like that, they're like, I said, these these groups a lot of people like I had a friend, my friend friend Ohio, her sisters like, well, that'll never happen here. And my only message back to is how of New York turnout and people need not take this lightly because they're serious.
Speaker 4: They may be.
Speaker 5: Small now, but what in five years they keep you're recruiting twenty five hundred a month, Now, what's it going to be like in five years when they're in all the colleges across the country. They're in a lot of them. Now, we're going to get out voted. That's the Islamics the way. They know they can't, as radical Islamists know they can't overtake us militarily, so they say, well, we'll take you over from the We'll yeah, we'll take you over from within. And that's what's happening right here now. So that everybody at January sixth not only should have not got any charges, but they should have been rewarded for standing up and speaking and bringing attention to a corrupt system, because right now we have we have a bad system. And Trump, as hard as he made you try, don't you a much chance everything. There's just too much the job. He's one that could have survived this. Three indictments, and you know, you think all those court cases were just oh, no, one's above the law. It's all fucking bullshit. They're trying to take him out they talk about free and fair elections, why they corrupt the elections and people need to wake up. And that's why I like Chris and I want to to you know, interviews like shows like Here's that he would start her own podcast and start getting some of this information out because, like I said, I have a wealth of it that I have back to. Oh, one of the good things I did in my Sucks to Be Them book real quick. I don't want to take them too much your time, but I would on the back of the Sucks to Be There, Like I said, I went through the whole timeline and then I do deep dive sections in the back of the book where I post what the media had said and then what the reality of what actually happened. In one specific instant, because Joy Reid was interviewing Kamala Harris and Joy reads Johnald Trump's secret police is going to see it steal the twenty twenty election, and she's just not in like a trained seal. Instead of saying, Joy, shut she's part there. They're part of it. And then the very next article I have right after that one is Joe Biden and Kamal Harris win with a record number of book, So how did that secret? And you think Joy Readever came out and said, God, you know I was wrong. They never correct themselves. They just keep perpetuating the life.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: They go next day, just shrug their shoulders and go on to the next line, because they're only.
Speaker 4: Because Americans have a low attention span and they bank on that.
Speaker 2: They know, okay, we're busted.
Speaker 4: We wide and you know, maybe someone I'm not God forbid, I'm not trying to put her down, but like your mother who watches CNN, but she's like, oh, well, yeah, I believe whatever she said, But then tomorrow she'll forget because now there'll be new news to cover that.
Speaker 2: Right back up.
Speaker 5: I have another book called The Complacences. And what I did was I would send out chap I would send out real good information, like a lot of Victor Davis, Hanson Levin or real good videos explaining what's going on, and then I'd ask people, did you watch that? And I just sit and wait for the reaction. And that's how I came up with the chapters of my book. And one of them was like, well I started to but I fell asleep. So that's one of my chapters and then my mom was like, well, if they take all the illegals out, no one's going to pick my letters. So I have a chapter left, and I have the truth. I actually have the truth about what happens. You know that the farming is. And so you, like I said, I've just been following, following and following and listening to what people say, and like I said, that's what I want, Chris. What I wanted Chris here, and he was so passionate about standing up for this country and what they put him through to try and gain permanent power should never happen in the United States of America, not to any of these guys. And I'm gonna you.
Speaker 1: And you believe, like when Chris had January sixth, Yeah, forget about the aut electors and things that nature. If you could honestly sit up here and have any type of brain and believe that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris received eighty one million votes, that right there is to let you.
Speaker 2: Know, fraud, fraud, and nobody standing.
Speaker 1: Up Christen them stood up are well attentions that we are paid to represent us.
Speaker 2: No one represented Chris. You represented Chris right now, right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's that's what I'm through. This whole four volume series is what I'm doing, and it's gonna be powered.
Speaker 2: But again, the.
Speaker 5: Way that our country in the direction that it's going, or snapscots and sound bites, people just aren't paying attention. And that's what's that's what's really sad, because the radical left isn't gonna stop. And when they lie, it doesn't see, they think that lying is a good thing because they get them to the point where they where they need to be. The end goal is the real the real goal here, the end of permanent political power by any means. They don't care that they lie. They don't care that they mislead people. They don't care that they destroy people like Chris and the other January sixth. They don't care, you see, because when you label them nazi and racist and Hitler, it's okay to kick them off the ballance. It's okay to throw ninety three lawsuits at them. It's okay to try and put them in jail for the rest of his life. It's okay to try and steal his properties, it's okay to try and kill him. Charlie Kirk is the thing.
Speaker 2: We know what they want to do. We know what they do.
Speaker 1: What the hell are we going to do? I mean, so somebody call you a Nazi fascist racist? You know, Okay, I'll go back up my little corner. No, what are we going to do? Because d seem like to me when I was at school, you know, you had the jocks and the nerves. You know, as a matter of fact, it's the movie Way Back. We're going to your vision of nerves. And these are the people that the jocks used to smack around. Now we let them smack around us. You know, we know what the hell they're.
Speaker 2: Going to do. Yeah, you of the guy with the piscol pouch, Now, I mean, what the hell.
Speaker 5: You as you asked a good question that I haven't asked before, Like, let I explained us a lot of people, they're like, well, what are we going to do? Number one? What you guys are doing? You're the cool ones. Now the legacy media is at the podcast or where it's at. I give the legacy media five years and they're collecting. They're gone. It's going to be shows like yours and and Victor Davis, Hanson, Poes and the Evans in Megan Kelly's it's going to be shows like that where people are getting real content. We need to get the message out. We need to get out to vote. We lost New York because I think they said six hundred thousand registered reporters. Republicans didn't go out more Wow, And so people just get complacence and they just well, that'll never happen here. Well, everything will be all right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: That's part of my mom's problem. She doesn't want to hear what's really happening. She you know, she puts her hands over her head and she's just a fate. I think deep down inside she might know, but she's she's diverting, you know, she's diverting away from reality. And you know, I at her age now has no sense in me trying to because when I try and talk sense to her, she just starts crying, you know. So you know, but we do have to get the message out. That's that's the only way we're going to stop this. How many people do you think know that the Revolutionary Communist Party of America is recruiting kids in colleges. If you talk to twenty people on the street and ask them that question, how many you think would say, yeah, I've heard about that.
Speaker 1: None, well, because all they hear from the media is I don't have my food stamp, check ball week or a wing on the White House. No one's telling you how many democratic socials we are looting to our Congress right.
Speaker 5: Yes, and they actually I watched a couple of videos that there's really shocking. They actually said stuff like your kids will not be your kids because that's a form of oppression, that's like slave ownership. They will be part of the community. You won't have a kitchen in your house, you will eat at the community center. You're not above anybody. The kids truly can't be freed. Why they're under the parential control. This is scary shit. This is how they're going after the kids. Now they're going after the colleges, and now they're reducing it down to toddlers where they're not going to be. They're saying it. Go to their channel and listen to them. This ain't me saying it. They're saying it out loud. And like I said, I watch what my enemies say and I'm writing on it. Dare say it out loud? Destroy the nuclear family? Your kids?
Speaker 2: Where were they at?
Speaker 1: Where were we at when they chopped off the first elementary school kids penis or the first female's tits.
Speaker 2: Where were we at? You know, we just we had nothing to do that.
Speaker 5: The person in.
Speaker 1: Virginia, they dragged that man out whose daughter was raped by by Vin's car.
Speaker 5: So they enough of this.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I understand the message, but it's time for more Christmas and that, you know, we got to do something because or else we're done.
Speaker 2: And I realize I'm a pastis man.
Speaker 5: We have a we have a congressional letter where fourteen congress members signed a letter of just about specifically the torture of Christian prisoner. We're going to put it in one of the books, and you're specifically mentioning him and his celiac disease and how he lost eighty pounds in prison. I called, I called five of the congress members and asked them what was the response from BOP to this letter you submitted? And then so they're, well, we'll get back to you. Well, well, you know, I know I need to know what happened. You guys stepped up and filed this letter that there was actual civil rights violations enough that you were ready to bring the head of the BOP in front of Congress to question him. What was the response to that letter? You know how many call them back? Zero, big fat zero? You think they care? It's time, it's time to get rid of the career. For one the career politicians have to go. This is that you know, they're they're falling down in the hall way and they can't even speak, they could. All they are is money.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm just suppose the president he couldn't even walk up the stairs, let alone go down the stairs.
Speaker 5: And then all this. Another thing I I've been doing a lot of research on is this NGO. Do you know how many NGOs there are in the United States? One point yeah, one point five million. Oh do you think you think that you think they're all, we're just gonna save the polar bears. We're gonna, we're gonna You know, it's that's where these politicians are getting their money from. That's how they're not getting it through these little fifty dollars you know democratic compaigns that they claim, you know that they are fundraising. They're getting it through these ng os.
Speaker 2: Well, you know those I g os.
Speaker 4: They're on both sides because I actually know and doue events that are done by. There are some NGOs that are good, like I don't absolutely absolutely for the parental rights. Oh there's others as well. I was just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not all corrupt, don't get me wrong, but that's how they're getting this money. Like the uh, the Department of Defense has blacklisted a lot of Chinese and goos because they were using, yeah, funneling weapons and stealing technology and all that stuff. And they all did was just go to another country and open up under a different name and start up going again. So how do you try? That's the thing when you say, how can we stopped it? How do you when all this stuff is all happening around you. It's hard to stop. And the only way is to get the truth outs, to have people say, hey, we're not going to stand for this anymore. I don't know. The New York thing could go either good where people say, oh, we better stop this, or could go very bad to where it just spreads even further.
Speaker 4: And then if they have spread, Likeliff what you're talking about, when they shifted out into another country, you've got Radcliffe right now looking for that's, you know, because he's the head of the CIA, so he's going through all those NGOs.
Speaker 2: But it's a mountain of him and it's going to be time consuming.
Speaker 5: How do you do And why do you think they went ballistic over the doge when they're just simply trying to stop government corrupt. Why do you think they went crazy over them because we were well, that's why we were right over the target. That's why right, Well that was a big one. Yeah, yeah. And the reason they went to when Homeland Secure I'm sorry, Immigration ICE went to La and the reason they went so crazy over there. I used to live in Ocean Site in San Diego, and I knew prison guards and I knew border patrol, and they told me that's the mother lord. I even met one of the human traffickers. He said, we we cartel brought us about. We go about in the middle of Mexico, not really up by the border, and Siju want to sail out in the international waters and come around in La. And we bring ten fifteen people, twenty people at a time. And these people are paying ten to fifteen thousand a head. Now where do these people get this money? When they get to the safe house in La, they're put into drug trafficking. The girls are put into prostitution to pay their families back or the cartel kill their families back there. So it was a massive it's a massive money scheme, and I think a lot of our government is complicit to it because there's so much money in it, and it's it's we got there's a there's question, a lot of different fingers in this pie. And you know it's like I said, well.
Speaker 2: How do you go bring this question up all the time?
Speaker 1: How do you go to Congress making twenty dollars an hour and you come out with eighty million?
Speaker 5: How do you do it?
Speaker 4: Pelosi who was up sixteen thousand percent? I think it was in the stock she makes Warren Buffett looks stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's the most successful stock trader in history by art the store jail for what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, your problem, Like I said, they they're blatant. They're blatant. They're blatant with call us. The snaves that blatant was still in there breaking LC has been in Congress a couple of months and she's already worth millions. There eric still their money and we're.
Speaker 2: Doing nothing about it.
Speaker 1: They're arrogant about it because nothing's going to happen because they know what you're talking about earlier.
Speaker 4: You're without those consequences for like traders and things like that, that they're gonna keep doing it and they'll be arrogant about it until you shut them down.
Speaker 1: We talked about the F thirty fives. You don't think Pelosi made all these millions by selling us out? You have swall, well, all of all that left on that coast over there, INSILICI.
Speaker 2: Wow, he swallows, well, all right, swallows well.
Speaker 1: But you don't think they're selling the secrets. You don't think that getting the F thirty five blueprints?
Speaker 5: Of course they are. And you know what I've noticed to the ones that are screened in the loudest, like Pritch from Chicago.
Speaker 2: All right, I had a chant on my intergrenn that fat paster go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And whenever I see someone screaming the loudest and complaining the most about Trump, those are the ones you investigate because they're the dirty the investigations.
Speaker 1: I know we're going to be run out of time. So and we had such a good conversation. We have a sitting that gentleman sitting to your right right now. Now, just listen, Chris, you know, I had to share the microphone.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, Hi, Chris, how.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? Chris?
Speaker 5: Real quick? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I know, Rob Totus, you've been going through some tough times. How are you doing today?
Speaker 6: It was it was I'm doing actually a lot better now, so I have three or four days ago I actually got engaged. Oh, congratulation, Thank you a great girl. Getting to know where it was interesting because I'm to say, hey, by the way, this is me and anything that you google it comes up pretty bad stuff. And but let me, I'll answer any questions you can. Well, that turned into a three day thousand text message.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Oh well, hold on, I can explain that. See what had happened was here's the video. I understand. Oh, well, you know he assaulted multiple police and this and that. But this is my biggest charge. Well, I'm being pushed in the back by a Antief member, admitted Antifa member into a cop.
Speaker 5: Oh well, the cop can barely walk. Oh that's funny.
Speaker 6: He could walk up until we got the interrogation video that says you didn't hurt any cops, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: But then four months later, all of a sudden, he can't walk. Come on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So the corruption is just so is so ridiculous. And then on top of that, they gave me like so I don't know if you guys remember we talked about it before.
Speaker 2: So it was all because of.
Speaker 5: Not even what I did, but who I knew, and not even who.
Speaker 2: I knew, but who I knew who then knew who other people knew.
Speaker 5: So a friend of mine is.
Speaker 6: Is business partners with Roger Stone. I've never met Roger Stone. I don't never talked to Roger Stone online, but he said or the cops came up my lawyer after I was arrested. They said, hey, you know, do you want to cooperate? I said, no, go after yourself, and I had that new Jersey. FBI actually come up to me in the interrogation room and goes, listen. I signed an oath. My name is Agent SO and so this is what we have to do things by specific order. This is all thrown out the window. You are not our arrest.
Speaker 2: We just came to pick you up.
Speaker 5: You are their arrest. And this is coming from way higher up.
Speaker 6: So I am Agent SO and So whenever your court nate is I will be there to testify on your behalf only about your arrest, because all of the what we're supposed to do, how we're supposed to do, it was all thrown out the window. They couldn't even id me. They could not id me. And they had someone that was fifteen. I met him fifteen years ago three times, all when we were at Rutgers University, drinking heavily at a frat party and a football.
Speaker 1: Game and this and that.
Speaker 6: So because he saw me fifteen years ago out a football game, he positively id'd me when I'm fifty pounds heavier and you know, had a beard, and this and that and whatever.
Speaker 2: It was just complete bs.
Speaker 6: So then they said, hey, my lawyer came to me after I was in jail for nine days and I hadn't been fed in nine days, because again I have silly ecstasies. I ate like I don't know, five apples, and like, you know, a couple of things of milk, a couple of cartons of milk. And they said, we know that you've been had a hard time. I can get at I can get you out of here in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: How do you know, Roger Stone, I don't know him.
Speaker 5: Well, it turned out my friend Dion I call him up.
Speaker 6: He's like, no, I know Roger Stone, and I'm on the video from you from January sixth. They know that we were together, so they're trying to indict Trump over it. I said, well, that's not happening. So then as soon as that happened, they did a whole bunch of other corruption things. They went ex sparte, my, my, my, my lawyers. I paid a quarter million dollars too. They did absolutely nothing for me. My one lawyer who got you know, over one hundred and ten thousand dollars. He never even looked at my discovery. He he didn't look at my discovery for so long. He actually got kicked out of the federal database for the because everything's online, right, everything's.
Speaker 5: Because we're talking about terabytes of information here.
Speaker 6: He got kicked out of the federal database because he had gone so long without logging in under my name for three years. They ship to nine different prisons and they specifically talk the judge McFadden, who's a Trump appointed judge in twenty seventeen, right, which we all know that the rhinos just said, hey, these are our guys. Put him in and Trump was like, okay, sure, and Judge McFadden and Melissa Jackson my prosecution went ex partay and they said, Quiglin is a family man. He has a wife, he his a newborn son, he has a house that he just renovated. We can we can hurt him by taking him away from the family.
Speaker 5: We need to break him. He is the key he can we can we can indict Donald Trump based.
Speaker 6: Off of Roger Stone. Is Rogerstone testimony, which was nine pages long. I never met the man.
Speaker 2: Chris unfortunately, our producer. I mean, I wish we were going to have a little bit more time. Robert was, so.
Speaker 5: I got you. Yes, I'm.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm sorry, go ahead, Glenn know I'm saying, let's have him on next week? Yes, and I don't feel like that. I'm gonna talk to Stuart Rhodes for you.
Speaker 4: I'm friends with him, can were I'd love to get Stuart in here with you, right, that'd be great.
Speaker 6: Are you available next week with Stuart? Yes, I'm in the Dominican Republic right now. I fly back on SA Saturday or Sunday.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, we're gonna say that, We're gonna reach out to you perfectly. I appreciate you. I know Robert somewhere in the area. I know you guys have to share the microphone today.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on Glenn, Greg, and for our fearless leader John. We'll see you soon. Anna. Everybody have a nice one, A good on